PDA

View Full Version : Calzaghe v Lacy

Big Bad Man
03-05-2006, 10:30 AM
How fuckin shocked were yous after this 1?

I believe Lacy bottled it, wi the venue, the atmosphere, Calzaghes quiet confidence n all. Just comin into the ring he looked fuckin tired as hell, that being said, Calzaghe outclassed, outboxed and outfought him every single round. 1 of the best 1 sided performances I ever saw man. Tell us your thoughts on it. Peace.

morgan
03-05-2006, 11:30 AM
i ate 12 valium and fell asleep during that handbag fest before the calzaghe fight, gutted. Hobson fight b4 was good man, right battle

hectis
03-05-2006, 01:01 PM
I Thought Lacy Would Win But I Wuz Wrong Do U Think Calzaghe Should Fight The Winner Of Winky/tayler

Big Bad Man
03-05-2006, 01:03 PM
I Thought Lacy Would Win But I Wuz Wrong Do U Think Calzaghe Should Fight The Winner Of Winky/tayler

He far too heavy, hes gonna go to light heavyweight now Im hearing, possibly startin wi Englands Clinton Woods if you knwo him?

hectis
03-05-2006, 01:06 PM
He far too heavy, hes gonna go to light heavyweight now Im hearing, possibly startin wi Englands Clinton Woods if you knwo him?

I THINK CALZAGHE WOULD BEAT WOODS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM FIGHT TARVER BUT I THINK TARVER IS DOING A ROCKY MOVIE AND I HEARD WILL MOVE UP TO HEAVY

Prince Rai
03-05-2006, 01:37 PM
what a fight!!!!!!!! i had to link anything to keep me awake beforhand.

anyway..

calzaghe absolutely taught lacy a lesson in boxing!
it was great tro watch, sometimes i felt for lacy but it was such a lesson for him.

i think calzaghe shud forget kessler and go for tarver! go for another weight and try his luck there. only luck he needs actually is his hands and that they stay cool. except for that, he has definitely put himslef in the limelight big time

36chambers
03-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Calzaghe is sick ;)

Big Bad Man
03-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Agree wi you all man.

36chambers
03-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Bit offtopic but whens Hatton's next fight? I know it'll be in Las Vagas.

hectis
03-05-2006, 02:50 PM
I Could Not Find Any Thing On The Hit Mans Next Fight But I Thought Him And Mayweather Should Fight Not Judah That Is What I Hate About Boxing Judah Loses But Gets The Big Fight Wtf

36chambers
03-05-2006, 03:20 PM
no doubt no doubt.

How is Hatton recieved over in America? What do people think of him?

hectis
03-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Only True Boxing Fans Know Of Him But He Has Gained Some Fam With His Title Win My Man Put Me On To Him Like 3 Years Ago He Wuz Like Yo U Have To See This Dude He Is Sick With It We Say He Has A Chance Of Beating Mayweather

RynMur
03-06-2006, 03:41 AM
no doubt no doubt.

How is Hatton recieved over in America? What do people think of him?

There starting to talk about Hatton more and more over here because of a possible fight with Mayweather or Cotto. In a few more fights, i'm sure he'll be a big name fighter over here.

"Masta-Mind"
03-06-2006, 10:00 AM
BBM

You rememba how we was talkin b4 da fight happend. I guess we both gotta eat out words a lil even tho we wasnt certain joe would get smashd its safe 2 say none of us predicted it to go da way it did.

I think ur right man coz i really aint got a clue why lacy fought like such a chump.

Anyway this is why boxing is so damm unpredictable

"Masta-Mind"
03-06-2006, 10:03 AM
4 real people, im sure hatton wud win against mayweather. aint 2 sure abt him and judah tho, im hopin zab will win in april

benzo
03-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Lacy got schooled bad. Did he throw even one jab in the whole fight? At least he didn't take an obscene amount of punishment so he can go back and work on his skills some before his next title bid.

Big Bad Man
03-06-2006, 03:37 PM
BBM

You rememba how we was talkin b4 da fight happend. I guess we both gotta eat out words a lil even tho we wasnt certain joe would get smashd its safe 2 say none of us predicted it to go da way it did.

I think ur right man coz i really aint got a clue why lacy fought like such a chump.

Anyway this is why boxing is so damm unpredictable

Feel yae man, anytin can indeed happen in boxing man.

Prince Rai
03-07-2006, 06:08 AM
Lacy got schooled bad. Did he throw even one jab in the whole fight? At least he didn't take an obscene amount of punishment so he can go back and work on his skills some before his next title bid.

thats true. i mean had he been schooled perhaps a bit more hed use the jab to some of his shots in line waiting to be thrown.

i think he learnt his lesson and should be back soon. hopefully anyway, hes still a great talent

Prince Rai
03-07-2006, 06:09 AM
4 real people, im sure hatton wud win against mayweather. aint 2 sure abt him and judah tho, im hopin zab will win in april

PBF wants to retire not too long from now. hed rather get the fights he always anticipated and is sure of winning.

without a doubt id say floyd will win againt super judah, but after that one way system of joe and lacy, i dunno. lol

nah still, PBF is without a doubt the best fighter on the planet even when there is winky out there and others.

"Masta-Mind"
03-08-2006, 11:36 AM
lol 4 sure bro.

I aint saying shit about PB, even afta following boxin 4 soo long i still ALWAYS bak da fighter i like even if statisticly he's the worst its because i know how it could go any way.

I remeber 1 fight i had, im like the last guy 2 eva underestamate sum1 or 2 get cocky even in the slightest possible form i really hate that shit. Anyway, u cud say i thought a lil less of him then i should have. I won that fight but he really rocked me lol

Odds r mos def against super but like u said so nicely afta da calzaghe/lacy fight i dunno

Oh and i dnt like pretty boys man, i really dont. i used 2 be 1 b4 i started fighting and now my own ma thinks im f'd up lol. C'mon Judah

Peace

Prince Rai
03-10-2006, 07:12 AM
lol 4 sure bro.

I aint saying shit about PB, even afta following boxin 4 soo long i still ALWAYS bak da fighter i like even if statisticly he's the worst its because i know how it could go any way.

I remeber 1 fight i had, im like the last guy 2 eva underestamate sum1 or 2 get cocky even in the slightest possible form i really hate that shit. Anyway, u cud say i thought a lil less of him then i should have. I won that fight but he really rocked me lol

Odds r mos def against super but like u said so nicely afta da calzaghe/lacy fight i dunno

Oh and i dnt like pretty boys man, i really dont. i used 2 be 1 b4 i started fighting and now my own ma thinks im f'd up lol. C'mon Judah

Peace

haha peace masta,

there is nothing to refute in what you say. thats the art of boxing, you accept what it is, for what it is in the eyes of the beholder.

and yeah, every fight must never be underestimated, thats what happend with judah in his last fight where he lost. he didnt think 2 much of baldo, and thats why he lost.
PBF on the other hand always prepares himself 100%, thats the difference.

either way, we will be seing the best of both fighters and thats the most important thing!