PDA

View Full Version : Your Soul

hectis
03-05-2006, 03:25 PM
What do you think your "soul" is?

What is "soul" to you?

TO ME IT IS WHAT IS TRULY ALIVE YOUR PHYSICAL BODY IS ONLY TEMPORARY ARE SOULS EXISTS WAY AFTER YOUR DEAD IT IS WHAT GOD JUDGES

THE W
03-05-2006, 04:05 PM
our passions and desires

Aqueous Moon
03-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Soul = motivation/conviction

Your soul is what I see when ever you do or say something...it is the motivation behind your actions and thoughts.

7th MONK
03-05-2006, 05:10 PM
your being of what is you. you without flesh.

RZA = OK
03-05-2006, 05:18 PM
You can never get my soul.

LHX
03-05-2006, 05:50 PM
your body is a balloon
your soul is the air

that is one of the worst metaphors EVAR

dif de la rev
03-05-2006, 06:52 PM
the casing of the spirit the part that is awake or sleep to the world that which feels and has emotions the well of water upon which the spirit rest

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Don't Confuse Soul With Spirit

Christmas Spirit Is What You Feel Around Christmas Time

Super Bowl Spirit Is What You >feel< During Super Bowl Time

Your Soul Is Whats Carried On In Your Dna To Your Descendents

This Is What Makes Them Look Like You Act Like You -

This Is Your Continuation - Your Everlasting Life

THE W
03-06-2006, 08:48 AM
Don't Confuse Soul With Spirit

Christmas Spirit Is What You Feel Around Christmas Time

Super Bowl Spirit Is What You >feel< During Super Bowl Time

Your Soul Is Whats Carried On In Your Dna To Your Descendents

This Is What Makes Them Look Like You Act Like You -

This Is Your Continuation - Your Everlasting Life
genes?

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 10:04 AM
genes?

its deep within you

LHX
03-06-2006, 10:46 AM
your soul is in your food

eat food with no soul
you die

eat food with a tortured soul
you feel torture

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 10:50 AM
your soul is in your food

theres no cum in my food

THE W
03-06-2006, 11:11 AM
so what does the term "soul posession" mean?

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:14 AM
theres no cum in my food

are you kidding?

almonds are tree sperm
so are walnuts
cashews
etc

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:15 AM
so what does the term "soul posession" mean?

it means

do you have self control?

are is you controlled by something other than self?

THE W
03-06-2006, 11:17 AM
"her gold necklace was her soul posession"

what does the term mean in this sentence?

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:20 AM
check the spelling on that use of 'sole'

Main Entry: 4sole
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, alone, from Middle French seul, from Latin solus
1 : not married -- used chiefly of women
2 archaic : having no companion : SOLITARY (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/solitary)
3 a : having no sharer b : being the only one <she was her mother's sole support>
4 : functioning independently and without assistance or interference <let conscience be the sole judge>
5 : belonging exclusively or otherwise limited to one usually specified individual, unit, or group

THE W
03-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Lol, Owned

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:28 AM
not your fault the english language was designed by retards

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 11:59 AM
not your fault the english language was designed by retards

lmmfao

MoT
03-07-2006, 08:41 AM
it means

do you have self control?

are is you controlled by something other than self?

there is a possibility that through a person's soul his/her body and mind can be controlled or after death harvested because it could be transformed into some energy source ... since it is the motor of our actions and feelings..

or its all bullshit..

Malcom Guevera
03-07-2006, 11:17 PM
soul is derived from sol latin from sanscript solar. This part of the human is the seat of the stomach and vibrates at such a speed that causes you to break down food. Mentally it deals with comprension and is the design to the temple.

Malcom Guevera
03-07-2006, 11:20 PM
soul is derived from sol latin from sanscript solar. This part of the human is the seat of the stomach and vibrates at such a speed that causes you to break down food. Mentally it deals with comprension and YOU are your thoughts manifested, you are every atom connected to show and prove the power of the mind in the physical form. Thier are differant degrees to the being of the SUPREME BEING. Understand yourself to be yourself, PEACE

dif de la rev
03-07-2006, 11:26 PM
soul is the shell to the spirit. soul is like kinetic while spirit is the perpetual force the body/flesh being the potential. soul is seat of conscious that is within the blood while spirit is the hat of conscience and resides in the flesh. if you feed the flesh you corrupt the soul so feed the spirit and turn lead to goild. the bread and water to keep the flesh alive the honey and wine for the spirit to be animated and alive.

Malcom Guevera
03-08-2006, 11:56 AM
feed the spirit and turn lead to goild. the bread and water to keep the flesh alive the honey and wine for the spirit to be animated and alive.

WoW, beatifull words,Your speaking high science, you have a favriote book ?

LORD NOSE
03-08-2006, 12:14 PM
take your hand and breath on it - don't blow on it but breath on it -

Feel that heat ?

learned that from York

dif de la rev
03-08-2006, 03:03 PM
WoW, beatifull words,Your speaking high science, you have a favriote book ?

i can'y say i have one i've read books on most subjects topics in the arts and sciences from philosophy religion psychology politics spirituality esotericism occult economics history those are just the mainfields of course the subdivisions are greater.

Maboya
03-08-2006, 07:18 PM
The Soul is and is within the sub-conscious. The Spirit is the Mind/Conscious.

dif de la rev
03-08-2006, 07:43 PM
the soul blinded by flesh gives meaning to the dark night which is delivered by the spirit that escapes the trapping of the flesh for the higher levels of being. the soul is a trap like ball and chain that cages the bird. release your soul and watch the spirit take flight follow the sparrow with your inner eye sight. soul is rooted in the unconscious which is tied to a collective unconscious of fears taboos and superstitions imbedded from culture(s) and tradition(s).

7ess
03-08-2006, 10:50 PM
I think one of the biggst misconceptions of the human race is that everyone has a soul, i think there a lot of people who are just bodies who's purpose is utilitarian. From what my understanding of "soul" is I think 15% of the population possess this quality and are not determined by race, sex, socioeconomic position or any man made theory of religious morality...PEACE

Malcom Guevera
03-09-2006, 09:06 PM
From what my understanding of "soul" is I think 15% of the population possess this quality and are not determined by race, sex, socioeconomic position or any man made theory of religious morality...PEACE

I think thats why some have it good and others don't.