PDA

View Full Version : From one ipod to another?

TrueDciple
03-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Is there a program to transfer music from one ipod to another?

Rebel_INS
03-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Doubt it...

Bloo
03-07-2006, 10:37 PM
really wouldn't make too much sense seeing as how you'd have to connec them both to a computer anyway. You should just be able to transfer the files from folder to folder. But don't take my word for it I don't use them things.

MaShPG
03-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Plug your iPod into your regular computer. Click iPod options, and then click "manually update your songs and playlists". Now when you plug your iPod in, it doesn't automatically add songs. You must click the songs or albums you want to add and drag it over your iPod. When your done doing that make sure you hit the eject icon.

Now for the fun part. Since it doesn't automatically update, you can put your iPod on another computer, click those songs/albums, and simply drag them to your iPod.

If you fuck up and lose all your songs don't blame me. If you follow these simple instructions you should be fine.

TrueDciple
03-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Plug your iPod into your regular computer. Click iPod options, and then click "manually update your songs and playlists". Now when you plug your iPod in, it doesn't automatically add songs. You must click the songs or albums you want to add and drag it over your iPod. When your done doing that make sure you hit the eject icon.

Now for the fun part. Since it doesn't automatically update, you can put your iPod on another computer, click those songs/albums, and simply drag them to your iPod.

If you fuck up and lose all your songs don't blame me. If you follow these simple instructions you should be fine.

Thanks man!

ironwizard
03-10-2006, 10:52 AM
There actually is a program called "ephpod", which allows you to transfer songs from an ipod to itunes on another computer. It's illegal, of course, but its not impossible.