PDA

View Full Version : X-Men 3 trailer

Icurus
03-07-2006, 02:50 PM
It looks really good despite who is directing it. It the movie is as good as the trailer, than this might be the best one yet.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/tls/trailer/large.html

P-Noid Brown
03-07-2006, 03:00 PM
what are you talking about Brett Ratner did this flick... he did rush hour and he did the triumph video.

Icurus
03-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Well, I do kinda agree, but the guy doesn't know anything about x-men, and he doesn't make good movies. Um, red dragon and the rush hour movies are not classic films

Icurus
03-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Its like tim story. I mean the barshop movies were fun to watch but they are not classic, and his fantastic four movie was probably one of the worst comic movies next to punisher.

But I said, x-men 3 looks really really good. So, there is hope. Despite who dies in the movie, and killing off the franchise, there is hope.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-07-2006, 03:34 PM
.... and his fantastic four movie was probably one of the worst comic movies next to punisher..........

Elektra ^

Icurus
03-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Forgot about electra, sorry.

So far a list of new mutants I see in the film. Angel, Beast, Shadowcat, Arclight, Callisto, Leech, Juggernaut (I'm the juggernaut bitch), Collossus, and the spiky dude, no not storm nephew, the asian one, cant remember his name. Anyway, looks like they put a shit load of mutants. Oh, cant forget Pheonix. Looks promising.

I also saw pictures of Psylocke on some comic website. Damn, alot of fucking mutants.

truth0ne
03-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Well, I do kinda agree, but the guy doesn't know anything about x-men, and he doesn't make good movies. Um, red dragon and the rush hour movies are not classic films

Ratner was considered to do the FIRST X-Men flick, chief.

Aqueous Moon
03-07-2006, 10:29 PM
hell yeah...I love X -men

I used to watch the cartoon and shit on saturday morning.

I be like du du du du duuu du du...yeah...that's my shit!

hectis
03-07-2006, 11:33 PM
hell yeah...I love X -men

I used to watch the cartoon and shit on saturday morning.

I be like du du du du duuu du du...yeah...that's my shit!

THE X MEN CARTOON WAS THE SHIT MY FAVOURITE WAS WHEN APOCALYPSE WOULD BE ON THERE I STILL WATCH IT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE THE BEST ONES WAS THE PHOENIX SAGA IS IT ON DVD?

Razorsharp
03-08-2006, 01:18 AM
i liked apocalypse part, but Mr. Sinister was the shiiit.... hell yeah....

Icurus
03-08-2006, 01:29 AM
Ratner was considered to do the FIRST X-Men flick, chief.
Never heard of him being considered to do the first, but what does that have to do with what I said. He DOES NOT know much about x-men. He talks about it and he gets characters and storyarcs wrong, plus, he admits that he thinks bryan singer is a better director, so what are you talking about again.

WolfMan
03-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Juggernaut (I'm the juggernaut bitch)

hahahahaha :lmao:

Soul Controller
03-14-2006, 11:46 AM
is this gonna be the last x men movie?

it seemsl ike it is.. from how the story seems..
its fucking gay

wheres apocolypse? wheres the horsemen? wheres sinister? mansfucking sick..

out of the stories they could have used.. they got this humanity V mutant thing going on.. wtf is this another alien brainwashing exercise like war of the worlds?
man i want classic x men, i want proper x men storys converted to a movie. fuck mixing 7 stories to make 1 film..

no doubt it looks good.. but im pissed off.. esp if this is the last one