PDA

View Full Version : blogs

LHX
06-25-2005, 03:27 PM
what the fuck is a blog?

i been looking thru some of them

and they seem to be websites which people use like some sort of diary or something

to which i ask:

who the fuck gives a fuck about what other people do?

some quotes from some blogs:

"i am going to a concert"
"i went on a picnic"
"i look like the girl from seinfeld"

does anybody here have a blog?

does everybody want to be a celebrity or some shit?

Ink Is My Drink
06-25-2005, 03:34 PM
you talking about msn blogs???

LHX
06-25-2005, 03:39 PM
i am starting to see these things all over the place

Sicka than aidZ
06-25-2005, 03:51 PM
beats the shit outta me

TRONIX
06-25-2005, 03:57 PM
blog

Mark
06-25-2005, 04:05 PM
A blog is a weblog (=web log). Many people got that shit. It's some sort of 'open' diary indeed.

LHX
06-25-2005, 04:10 PM
web log

an open diary

the planet earth is turning into one big realtiy tv show

just to let you guys know

right now i am typing
i been listening to mc conditioner on repeat for the last half hour
later i am going to eat some dinner
then i am gonna go for a walk
then i might come back here and check the forum

i'll let you all know what else i do

PEACE

Mark
06-25-2005, 04:23 PM
^The life of a retired superhero...

Wooly Noggins
06-25-2005, 04:28 PM
lol

a blog

reminds me ofthe word egg

who makes up these words

LHX
06-25-2005, 05:00 PM
^The life of a retired superhero...
its not everything its made out to be

JASPER
06-25-2005, 06:18 PM
My blog would be full of satanic evil shit that subculture teenage pisang kids like you couldn't even fathom.

I raped a sibirian cowgaot with a stiff snake today and sprayed 3 young girls with a supersoaker filled with a mixture of paintthinner and human semen. Mood: satantic pig choker

LHX
06-25-2005, 06:20 PM
mine would have pictures of me eating fruit and typing shit on the computer

FrenchShin
06-26-2005, 09:58 AM
blogs look like public toilets to me.

LikwidSwordz
06-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Sweet lets make this a blog thread, YAY! Heres mine guyz!!

"ok....so i have been listenin to guillotine for the past 10 minutes, its on repeat cuz i love this song, and it really gets me.....i dont know i jus like it. And i was contemplating on playing checkers.......but im not going to cuz i hate the faggots at www.playsite.com (http://www.playsite.com) so its not even fun to play anymore. And im talkin to this bitch on aim, shes in the 10th grade and she cant even spell month, or August, or spell. Im not doing anything today though, and all my friends are like "scared to drive" i dont know why, they dont wanna do anything. Actually i lied, i have no friends, so im jus sitting here at home cuz im off work today, so i am gonna go play ball later. And i think im going to dump my g/f........j/k i dont have one. I jus changed the track to "Forgot about Dre" cuz i havent heard this in awhile and i dont feel like listening to crappy Wu-Tang. But anywayz im probably not going to kill myself today, maybe tomorrow. P.E.A.C.E.

LHX
06-26-2005, 07:39 PM
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

repo
06-26-2005, 09:52 PM
blogs are interesting creatures
i used to have two of them one for each type
now i just have the 'personal journal' diary type
my family and my friends that are too stupid to fucking call me to figure out what i'm up to read it to make sure i'm not dead yet

the other type of blog - the original type - is kind of like what the 'a-list blogs' are, like waxy.org, boingboing.net, dailykos.com - they are the ones that find links to other sites around the intarweb and link to them, with some commentary as well. they're not journal sites at all.

the journals came around later with the livejournal thing.

i used to have a political linkdump type weblog at illuminaughty.us but i kind of quit caring so much about it recently so i killed it.