PDA

View Full Version : I need some of your insights.

Hand-Picked God
03-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Peace. Anyways, I'm sparkin a heated discussion with some peeps at my school forums,one of them said this

"Really, if we want to beat the terrorists, we need to get muslims to stop supporting them. Of course for that too happen, muslims are going to have to start thinking for themselves.
You know how the middle east has been pissed at the west recently over those caricatures of muhammed? Well, those were drawn a little over six months ago. Some radical muslim cleric decided he wanted to raise a huge stink, so he pretends to act outraged over the pictures. All his radical buddies catch on, and soon half the muslim world is rioting because they decide to blindly follow their religious leaders.

It's actually really funny, because if you look into the subject, the reason that is is blasphemous to create a picture of muhammed is because the founders of Islam wanted people to focus on Allah, not on muhammed. Well, they are focusing on muhammed now, completly trashing the whole reason they aren't supposed to create pictues of him in the first place. If these people are willing to disregard one of the most important rules in their relgion, because a terrorist told them too, how can they possibly understand anything but propaganda fed to them by radicals."

I want to disprove this thesis, because I know it is not true, but I was wondering if any of you can give me some references and some facts to prepare a counter argument. Peace and blessings.

hectis
03-08-2006, 03:38 PM
They Muslims Need To Chill And Not Let This Get To Them They Are Playing Into The Devil's Hands God Will Deal With Any One Who Goes Against Him

snapple
03-08-2006, 04:04 PM
yup the muslims are the bad guys, we should continue to fund the rightous isrealies because they aren't terrorists in any way shape or form eather.

Prolifical ENG
03-08-2006, 05:40 PM
What Muslims support them??

You dont even need to make a counter argument. The argument is fallicious enough.

"Straw Man"

Aqueous Moon
03-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Some times you have to concede a point to make a better point.

It's like yeah...A lot of muslims celebrated when the towers were brought down, but only because they have been oppressed, bombed, and unfairly sanctioned by America.

Those people ain't upset over cartoons...it goes deeper than that and this should be obvious.

They are soo tired of Western Society's disrespect of them as a people...they are tired of being treated like prey, like animals...and they are reacting to the actions made against them.

Let them know that every action has a reaction...don't let em judge the reaction, because it is a direct effect of the action.

Maboya
03-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Some cartoons are no light thing. They have been used with political commentary for at least 100 years or more. They were used back in the day with the express purpose to dehumanize Blacks and Natives in the United States. Check out "Black Images in the Comics: A Visual History".

PEACE

BlaK FuRYaN
03-08-2006, 07:15 PM
yup the muslims are the bad guys, we should continue to fund the rightous isrealies because they aren't terrorists in any way shape or form eather.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/blakfuryan/shutup.jpg

Maboya
03-08-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm pretty sure he said that in jest.

BlaK FuRYaN
03-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Some times you have to concede a point to make a better point.

It's like yeah...A lot of muslims celebrated when the towers were brought down, but only because they have been oppressed, bombed, and unfairly sanctioned by America.

Those people ain't upset over cartoons...it goes deeper than that and this should be obvious.

They are soo tired of Western Society's disrespect of them as a people...they are tired of being treated like prey, like animals...and they are reacting to the actions made against them.

Let them know that every action has a reaction...don't let em judge the reaction, because it is a direct effect of the action.

I definately agree...and appreciate this statement...
they made 12 pics of Muhammad pbuh...
one as a pig another with horns another with bombs on his head...
This is a direct insult to islam...
Isrealis are bulldozin the house of muslims...muslim women sleep in purity then wake up raped...their husbands soddomised by amercan troops infront of their families...children kidnapped from there mothers by isrelis...
and its america who fnd the isrelis and its ameriacan troops thats in Iraq...so how do you expect the muslims whose only weapon is stones who face no apponant less then a tank to react to the towers being blown...
As a muslim i dont agree with the trashing of embassys over the east...becuase porphet muhammad honored embassadors...
The killing of innocent people is not from islam either...
but like every one else were all subjected to propoganda...
not only have us muslims been kikced in the ass with these pictures, weve been told how to react to being kicked in tha ass instead of following the teachings of prophet muhammad...
some muslims are idiots...they allow these people to come in their countries and set up base, refill there jets and load their bullets so these people can bomb on theri muslim brothers and sisters...so this cartoon thing is our fault, weve allowed ourselves to be insulted...the muslim leaders are puppets and munafiq...hypocrits...

evryone will be judged accrodingly....

peace

Wamukota X
03-09-2006, 07:10 AM
Muslims didn't do this......

http://www.withoutsanctuary.org/photos/31.jpg

or this....
http://www.withoutsanctuary.org/photos/12.jpg

and the Black Holocaust continues in 2006....

http://www.sfbayview.com/101205/images/20051009.jpg
This was done by white Christians.

Wu-tang Fan
03-09-2006, 07:16 AM
U are paranoid U dickhead

Wu-tang Fan
03-09-2006, 07:18 AM
U are paranoid, U dickhead

Wamukota X
03-09-2006, 07:19 AM
U are paranoid, U dickhead

Burn in Hell Devil.

Wu-tang Fan
03-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Burn in Hell Devil.

stfu u cunt:fucku:

Koolish
03-09-2006, 09:46 AM
wamukota x, those white christians are almost as racist as you.

Wamukota X
03-09-2006, 10:19 AM
wamukota x, those white christians are almost as racist as you.

Naw, you got it all wrong. That's a ignorant statement Koolish. That statement alone shows me how much you know about your own people let alone black people. You think you know just cause you listen to a little rap. You just don't get it and I don't expect you to. Call me what you want if that makes you feel good about all the blood shed you and your people have caused on this Earth. The truth hurts that bad that you have no other dialog but to resort to name calling as I said before with no facts to back it up. So be it.

Wamukota X
03-09-2006, 10:21 AM
stfu u cunt:fucku:

The Demons have awakened. This truth is like Holy Water. Squirm Devil.

tostones
03-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Peace

I'm feeling what Legato wrote.

There is no group out there that calls itself "terrorists".

Terrorism is a method used against an opponent.
Can you really stop a method?
Lumping civil unrest and protest in with terrorism is bs.

Terrorism is the use of violence and/or threats to coerce. If you really would like to decrease those types of actions, one should look at the biggest proponent of those types of actions which is the US military itself, which also originally funded many of those it now accuses of terrorism.

"Masta-Mind"
03-10-2006, 06:26 AM

ahahahahaha

Boi i havent laughed like that 4 a while. That really has 2 be the dumbest thing i ever heard a living person say. Its soo dumb i seriously dont need to reply. Peace blak

Wooly Noggins
03-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Peace blak ?

anyway - the biggest terrorist on the planet are white europeans

no other group on this planet has caused as much chaos and mayhem as the european white man

Prince Rai
03-10-2006, 03:20 PM
just to add, it may have been said.

terrorism has essentially nothing to do with faith. faith is used as gas thats all.

the roots are always political and socio/economic.

Wamukota X
03-13-2006, 06:51 AM
The European has terrorized every living and non-living object on this planet from all the Darker people of the planet to Whales, minks, bald eagles and a whole list of endangered species of wildlife. They continue their rape of this planet by cutting down every good tree they can find destroy the planet looking for oil, coal, diamonds and other natural resources. They try to restrict their nature by producing laws against killing these animals and corrupting the environment but suffering continues. Now that's a Supreme Terrorist.

sweet sista
03-14-2006, 12:33 AM
Wamukota X, dos are very painful pictures to post.

Legato
yeah I agree
I know that there a lot of terrorists who aren't muslims and terrorists rínt all
muslimz coz Iím muslim and I ainít terrorist.

Snapple boy
Is dis some kinda joke?
If it is then yeah it is hilarious.
If not then, i dunno maybe Iíll bomb u
hahaha

Wamukota X
03-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Wamukota X, dos are very painful pictures to post.

Yes, they are painful pictures and many people white and black don't realize how deep that pain has affected us today is a people. All of our past experiences combine to form the people we are today. We must never forget the past. Some people say put the past behind you. That's bull. We should never forget what happened, that would be totally ignorant and disrespectful to are ancestors. History is extremely important. When ever someone goes to the doctor a good doctor will always ask for you medical history. If someone in your immediate family suffered from a specific disease it is important for your current doctor to have knowledge of that so that doctor can treat the individual to the best of his ability failure to do so can result in death or severe trauma to that specific individual. When it comes to Black peoples history Europeans always say, "You all need to forgive and forget." That's bull-ish. Yes, there is alot of pain in our history and we must confront that pain head on. And if the Truth makes you hate then your hate is Justified.

soul controller
03-14-2006, 09:04 AM
if u want to stop 'terrorism'

get the peoples of the world, to tell their govts to stop supporting radical/extreme pressure groups... get your govts to treat every country the same. no double standards.. coz thats what makes the young kids. hate .. if you are oppressed.. how can u fight back? if the world knows u r oppressed.. and dont do shit.. then it shows how fucked up the world is.. thus.. giving every right for a so called 'terrorist' to do what he likes.

lessons need to be learnt.. quicktime..

Edgar Erebus
03-14-2006, 02:23 PM
First of all, we should all get back in the time we handn't money n anyone willing to use it as a mean of power. Power as ability to bring tha pain to other people - remember 1984.

I am a white European catholic, I deeply believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and I despise every priest that puts his power in front of religion and his church, and I hate every preacher that spreads hate and untollerancy to Muslims, blacks, immigrants or anything. And think that any reasonable person on this planet Earth, no matter what colour or religion, thinks same as me about preachers of hate.

About Muslims... as religion they started to exist about 600 years after Christianity. If you look back in history, you'll see that Christians were as radical as a great (but not biggest) part of Muslims today - 600 years ago. 600 years from now, probably Islam will be as corrupt and ruinous as Christianity now - and better not to think what will Christianity look like.

One love.

sweet sista
03-14-2006, 11:11 PM
I am a white European catholic, I deeply believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and I despise every priest that puts his power in front of religion and his church, and I hate every preacher that spreads hate and untollerancy to Muslims, blacks, immigrants or anything. And think that any reasonable person on this planet Earth, no matter what colour or religion, thinks same as me about preachers of hate.

Now ain't that sweet?!

probably Islam will be as corrupt and ruinous as Christianity now -

HEY!! i just called u sweet!!

that ain't fair!

and better not to think what will Christianity look like.

Okay i see but u know somethin' it's not the Religions that are corrupt and ruinous but the people who are corrupted and they try to corrupt a religion so it suite their desires.
Islam is the same as it was Revealed "i dunno how many" decades ago. It never was corrpted. coz God says that. u c as long as koran isn't corrpted then islam isn't no matter how many times some dumbs tried to change it but their efforts didn't work with Koran. However when u talk about muslims coz "they're human" then it becomes a whole different story.

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Bush is a terrorist.

SlightlySlightedFan
03-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Muslims are pissed, and that's flowing over into everything these days. But these are extremists, who won't deal with anyone they go against in any meaningful way. For these extremists it's all or nothing. They come out with ridiculous and even insulting ultimatums.

Like, get all American troops out of Iraq or we'll kill this poor woman.

How is anyone supposed to deal with that?

Give us all of the Holy sites or we'll blow up you're buildings.

We don't possess any of the holy sites.

You don't bring this sort of jibber jabber to the table of world politics.

Not that I turn a blind eye to the fact that these people get good and fucked regularly, but there has to be some sort of dialogue with reasonable people to make any sort of change.

SlightlySlightedFan
03-15-2006, 03:07 PM
Bush is a terrorist.

Bush has an army, so he is not a terrorist. Terrorists aren't organized or sanctioned by they're people to wage war. They do it because they either they like it, it keeps them in power, or because they have no army and no choice.

Bush is an idiot, backed by an evil and corrupt administration.
His approval numbers are at 38%, the lowest in Presidential History.
If impeached and removed from office it will be President Cheney, which is much, much worse. Cheney is not a moron.