PDA

View Full Version : Muslims

MethodBoy 15
06-07-2005, 07:53 PM
people tell me there religion is the greatest and it has alot of meaning to it and it tells u how to live a good life, but look over in Iraq i dont see anything good, When i go on the corners or the blocks i see muslims hustling like its no tomorrow, or everytime someone goes to jail and comes back out they are muslim. im not dissin the religion but i just wanna know why are things like this.

Ameen
06-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Sup MethodBoy...

Islam is a very misconcepted religion in the world today. All the propaganda in the media makes Muslims seem to be bad people and the whole religion to be based around hate.

Islam is NOT that. Islam is a religion of peace and worship to Allah (swt). You may see Muslims on the corner hustling but religion is a life-long thing and in order to find your religon you have to find yourself first.

If you want a true representation of what Islam is then i suggest you read about how Palestinians are withstanding severe oppression just so they can pray in the holy Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, or Muslims who make the pilgramage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia and generally talk to Muslims who actually know the religion and who read The Holy Quran and who pray. If you talk to these people you can get a better understanding of what Islam really is.

I hope i've helped you out and if you need to know anymore just hit my PM box.

Peace,

Ameen

Wu-Tality
06-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Best is to read the Qur'an yourself, innit?

Rebel_INS
06-08-2005, 06:18 PM
I dont know hardly much bout that religion cuz im christian

Smif-N-Wessun
06-08-2005, 06:19 PM
You're tryin' too hard it hurts the arab population

zzzzzz
06-08-2005, 06:19 PM
what do you want to see ?

Ronin
06-08-2005, 06:43 PM
alot of people PRETEND to be muslims, especially in hip hop...just to use allahs name

ameen is right, islam is slandered in the media, its a peacefull religion that gets bad press cus america is christian/zionist controlled

MethodBoy 15
06-08-2005, 10:42 PM
alot of people PRETEND to be muslims, especially in hip hop...just to use allahs name

ameen is right, islam is slandered in the media, its a peacefull religion that gets bad press cus america is christian/zionist controlled
i agree when i see niggaz write lyrics in this fourm or other wu fourms they try top rap like the 5% or like them.(some may be muslims)

knewcheeze
06-09-2005, 02:35 AM
PEACE
you look to IRaq and don't see anything good???
Problably because a CIA puppet(Saddam) has been in power there for the past 20 years..........
Islam is just complete submission to God....
in other words living the way humans should live in nature...

dooboy
06-09-2005, 05:02 AM
not all middle eastern people are muslims but whenever a person with that background is convicted or accused of anything, the news straight away pt the word muslim in there. however if a british/american person is chaged with something you never hear the news saying that ' a christian man was charged 2day' even though that is the dominant and national religion of those two countries

it is blatently trying to turn the normal public, who believe most of the news/tv, against this other fast growing religion by scaring them into thinking all muslims are bad people which true muslims certainly are not

all i'm trying to say is that don't beliewve everything you read or hear

Ameen
06-09-2005, 12:51 PM
not all middle eastern people are muslims but whenever a person with that background is convicted or accused of anything, the news straight away pt the word muslim in there. however if a british/american person is chaged with something you never hear the news saying that ' a christian man was charged 2day' even though that is the dominant and national religion of those two countries

it is blatently trying to turn the normal public, who believe most of the news/tv, against this other fast growing religion by scaring them into thinking all muslims are bad people which true muslims certainly are not

Exactly :clap:

MethodBoy 15
06-09-2005, 04:19 PM

thnx man

Rooty P
06-09-2005, 06:15 PM
The world today is straight up ignorance...

Read the Qur'an people. I Self Lord and Master.

PEACE.

Wooly Noggins
06-09-2005, 07:22 PM
the >religion< of Islam is just as corrupted as christianity these days

Islam itself can never be corrupted

Prolifical ENG
06-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Yeah, whenever I hear discussion about negative events in the East, I see automatic ignorance when the sentences start with "Those Muslims".

MethodBoy 15
06-09-2005, 08:50 PM
well i dont do that( not saying u said i did) thats y i made this topic to learn more

Prolifical ENG
06-09-2005, 09:13 PM
^^^^^

Then Im glad you made the topic

*tosses rep points*

zzzzzz
06-10-2005, 06:19 AM
http://www.harunyahya.com/html/m_video_index.htm

Prince Rai
06-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Good 2 be back!

ISLAM means peace, those who appreciate peace understand that peace cant be broken.
those who do are the opposite of yang or yin, peace will always bounce back dats the balance of nature.

we are all one!

peace to appreciators

Lil' Gertie
06-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Me Morman! But then everyone find love that is life, in love! And why not then come see Gertie? Ciao!

MethodBoy 15
06-10-2005, 06:13 PM
but is it true that Muslims believe in slaughtering their daughters if they have sex before marrige????? Do women get stoned 4 wearing make up??? i have alot of questions.

i go to a catholic school( but im not catholic my mom wants me to get the best education) and we are learning about islam in world history class and the teacher was sayin all this bad shit about them. i think the teacher was putting bad stuff out there to degrade the religion and make the students not associate with them.

Ameen
06-10-2005, 06:48 PM
but is it true that Muslims believe in slaughtering their daughters if they have sex before marrige????? Do women get stoned 4 wearing make up??? i have alot of questions.

i go to a catholic school( but im not catholic my mom wants me to get the best education) and we are learning about islam in world history class and the teacher was sayin all this bad shit about them. i think the teacher was putting bad stuff out there to degrade the religion and make the students not associate with them.

Firstly....Your history teacher shouldn't be teaching his racist views and should therefore be shot and die in his own pool of blood..... :thumbup:

And all these questions you are asking is the result of media and propaganda and people actually believing this.

Islam is under opression and Muslim people are trying to be made out as criminals and terrorists.

If you want all of your questions answered read The Holy Quran.....It'll tell you more than i ever will

MethodBoy 15
06-10-2005, 06:59 PM
lol. ok but 1 more question. whats this about a dove cutting off jesus' head representing that everyman is god????

Wooly Noggins
06-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Good 2 be back!

ISLAM means peace, those who appreciate peace understand that peace cant be broken.
those who do are the opposite of yang or yin, peace will always bounce back dats the balance of nature.

we are all one!

peace to appreciators
gotta fight like hell to maintain Peace sometimes

fighting is prescribed

Wooly Noggins
06-10-2005, 07:42 PM

i live in a society (a christian society) called america where women are rapped and killed everyday
where women have to sell their ass to pay rent and feed their children
where they have to strip and play the pole to make money and guess what they have dangling between their breastessess when they are sliding down them poles (pun intended)

thats right
you guessed it
a Cross !

Ameen
06-11-2005, 10:04 AM
lol. ok but 1 more question. whats this about a dove cutting off jesus' head representing that everyman is god????

That's Not Islam....

That's Bullshit

kingidivine
06-11-2005, 10:29 AM
That's Not Islam....

That's Bullshit
:? That is bullshit. Where did that come from?

LHX
06-11-2005, 11:00 AM
i love muslims

Prince Rai
06-11-2005, 12:44 PM
gotta fight like hell to maintain Peace sometimes

fighting is prescribed
fighting is last resource!
its peace's opposite so if there is no peace, fighting is the last option nahmean?
fighting can also come through many means,
by the means of arms/words/minds/protest etc...

the choice is ours, but we must use our mind first.
dats wat islam teaches..
knowledge overtakes violent action
peace is knowldge, like god

Definitive X
06-11-2005, 02:44 PM
As a Jew, I think my opinion might be undervalued, but...I think Islam is a beautiful religion, and is very close to Judaism in the singing and the praying, as well as the traditions (if you look at the Old Testament, you'll see that Isaac, who was the predestined leader of the Jewish nation, had a half-brother named Ishmael, who was the father of the Arab nation). It's incredible the way that people try to get in between these two cultures and cause them to clash...I also think the more negative aspects of the religion is pimped by the media...look at Bin Laden, Farrakhan (I'm gonna catch Hell for that one), Hamas...it's a damn shame, too, but the media does the same thing to Black culture as well.

Definitive X
06-11-2005, 02:48 PM

ameen is right, islam is slandered in the media, its a peacefull religion that gets bad press cus america is christian/zionist controlled Hey, hey, hey...don't toss Zionist around like that...it kinda offends me, cuz where Zionist is, Jew is likely to follow...and THAT shit pushes me over the edge...

zzzzzz
06-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Allahou akbar

Wooly Noggins
06-11-2005, 04:51 PM
As a Jew, I think my opinion might be undervalued, but...I think Islam is a beautiful religion, and is very close to Judaism in the singing and the praying, as well as the traditions (if you look at the Old Testament, you'll see that Isaac, who was the predestined leader of the Jewish nation, had a half-brother named Ishmael, who was the father of the Arab nation). It's incredible the way that people try to get in between these two cultures and cause them to clash...I also think the more negative aspects of the religion is pimped by the media...look at Bin Laden, Farrakhan (I'm gonna catch Hell for that one), Hamas...it's a damn shame, too, but the media does the same thing to Black culture as well.

Issac = the father of the Jew>Ish Nation ?

Lmao

don't listen to this cat

What Religion did Abraham FaLL Under ?

Islam Did not start with Arabs

it didn't Begin in Arabia

Wooly Noggins
06-11-2005, 04:54 PM
fighting is last resource!
its peace's opposite so if there is no peace, fighting is the last option nahmean?
fighting can also come through many means,
by the means of arms/words/minds/protest etc...

the choice is ours, but we must use our mind first.
dats wat islam teaches..
knowledge overtakes violent action
peace is knowldge, like god

First or Last, its an option

and Violence has already been issued

Islam does not teach one to turn the other cheek when assaulted

if a group of people, any people bring death and destruction to your family and kind, then those people need to be put down

Wooly Noggins
06-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Hey, hey, hey...don't toss Zionist around like that...it kinda offends me, cuz where Zionist is, Jew is likely to follow...and THAT shit pushes me over the edge...
Thats equivalent to saying

just because i'm a thief don't call me a Burgular it offends me

don't nobody care about offending a thief

Ronin
06-11-2005, 05:00 PM
xadas, zionists aint jews

they are rich european fucks who lied to get israel set up in [palestine

im not anti semetic, i dont give a shit about colour or beleif as long as u aint zionist

theres even websites where theres orthadox jews against zionism

tostones
06-11-2005, 05:12 PM
Peace

The problem is that as soon as the general American public realizes that the vast majority of Muslims are a peace-loving, respectable, upstanding and moral group...

well then the chaos and death brought about in the so-called "liberation" of places such as IRAQ becomes much harder to swallow. It is much easier to justify stealing oil from barbarians. Obviously, the spin also effects Palestine.

Three card monty with terrrorism, muslims, and Iraq. the new communism. Slight of hand replaces reds with arabs.

peace

Definitive X
06-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Thats equivalent to saying

just because i'm a thief don't call me a Burgular it offends me

don't nobody care about offending a thief
What the fuck is THAT supposed to mean? Lemme guess...zionist and jew are the same thing?

Definitive X
06-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Issac = the father of the Jew>Ish Nation ?

Lmao

don't listen to this cat

What Religion did Abraham FaLL Under ?

Islam Did not start with Arabs

it didn't Begin in Arabia
Allow me to rephrase myself...

Abraham is the father of the Jewish nation. He had two sons: one by a woman named Hagar, and the other by his wife, Sara.

The son he had by Hagar was named Ishmael, and he went on to father the ARAB nation...Isaac was his other son, who was supposed to carry on the Jewish legacy...

And I don't appreciate being ignored or talked down to, aiight? If you're gonna talk bullshit like that, and just disrespect me like I'm a fuckin' idiot, do it with a little more tact...and most of everything I said was positive about Muslims, I respect that religion more than any other not my own...so please quit trying to bring negativity to this conversation...and I'm done.

JASPER
06-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Fuck the muslims
Fuck the jews
Fuck the christians

I'm an anus robot.

Definitive X
06-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Fuck outta here ya lousy, stinking, no-God-having, heretic muthafucka...j/k...and peace to Wooly Noggins...even if we don't agree, we can still be cool...

kingidivine
06-11-2005, 06:40 PM
nobody is equating zionism with judaism. we know who the zionists are.

Ronin
06-11-2005, 06:42 PM
check xadas post king on the 1st page to clear it up

zzzzzz
06-13-2005, 08:52 PM
http://67.15.2.21/download/a09f4ca76fd9634fb7038963056fd89c/signs_of_the_last_day_part_01.mpg

SKAMPOE
01-13-2009, 11:35 PM
Condoms and Dildos (http://vemanlim.blogspot.com/2008/04/condoms-and-dildos.html)

This afternoon was an interesting one as we got to learn how to teach a patient how to wear a condom. No matter what sex you are, you wouldn't demonstrate putting the condom on a real one, don't you? So we have a new tool for education purposes - the DILDO. Before this I never thought that dildo can be as essential in sex education as it is for women...... What might take a lot of time to explain using words can be avoided by showing it to the patient with the aid of a dildo. A perfect example on how a picture worth a thousand words. Anyway, that's what I learnt today: First, you press the tip of the condom to get rid of all the air, then you roll it down the shaft. Simple as that! Oh I almost forgot, one important thing men should remember is that the condom must be removed within 1-2 minutes after ejaculation as the penis is still erected. If not the condom will be stuck inside the vagina and the 'fluid' might leaked out, which might cause unintended pregnancy. Fyi, this was the first time I got my hands on a condom. It's not as cool as I initially thought. Maybe it was a cheap brand, I donno. It was so slippery and the smell sux. I hate bubblegum! I hate strawberries! Stay away from me, you smelly condom!

http://z.about.com/d/sexuality/1/5/v/2/dildos_jelly_rubber.jpg (http://z.about.com/d/sexuality/1/5/v/2/dildos_jelly_rubber.jpg) ^ Got this dildo pic from the net, in case you haven't seen one b4. Forgot to snap pics during the session. Everyone's too attentive!

diggy
01-13-2009, 11:39 PM
If you want a true representation of what Islam is then i suggest you read about how Palestinians are withstanding severe oppression...

Palestinians do not represent islam.

Best is to read the Qur'an yourself, innit?

True.

SKAMPOE
01-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Hahaha