PDA

View Full Version : Toney Vs Rahman

hectis
03-09-2006, 10:19 PM
James Toney And Hasim Rahman Are Going To Fight For Rahman's Wbc Title Who Do U Think Is Going To Win

Im Going With Hasim

"Masta-Mind"
03-10-2006, 03:44 AM
Im Going With Hasim

Me 2

Prince Rai
03-10-2006, 07:19 AM
ahhm, i also go with rahman, but its not so easy to say.
we are underestimating toney.

toney is still a damn good fighter and has shown more in his last fights than hasim.

but in the end as yall also said, rahman should win.

hectis
03-10-2006, 07:57 AM
The Thing About Rahman Is What One Is Going To Show Up The One Who Looked Good Or The One Who Lost To Ruiz

benzo
03-10-2006, 12:14 PM
^Exactly. Toney is consistant, man. Dude has forgot more about boxing than Hasim ever learned. I'm favoring Toney but I would not be suprised to see Hasim pull it out. He's got a hell of a punch. Now if James can just stay away from the cheeseburgers and the 'roids lol...

"Masta-Mind"
03-13-2006, 04:40 AM
^
Agreed but consistancy doesn't neccessarily favour u 2 win, this i know from expirience. I dun seen 2 many fight where da dude whos cosistant gets smashed but the guy that sometimes on point and sometimes has his head in the clouds.

I know exactly wat u mean tho, Toney is a real good fighter and knows alot abt boxing dude is ranked 3rd i think so Hasim really got his work cut out. I think He'll take it tho

Its Big Lu baby
03-14-2006, 01:58 AM
james toney is a killer and hes prob one of my fav boxers... toney... by a long shot... this fight is gonna be so fucking ill