PDA

View Full Version : The Kerner Commission

Wamukota X
03-13-2006, 09:41 AM
“Our Nation Is Moving Toward Two Societies, One Black, One White—Separate and Unequal”: Excerpts from the Kerner Report

President Lyndon Johnson formed an 11-member National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders in July 1967 to explain the riots that plagued cities each summer since 1964 and to provide recommendations for the future. The Commission’s 1968 report, informally known as the Kerner Report, concluded that the nation was “moving toward two societies, one black, one white—separate and unequal.” Unless conditions were remedied, the Commission warned, the country faced a “system of ’apartheid’” in its major cities. The Kerner report delivered an indictment of “white society” for isolating and neglecting African Americans and urged legislation to promote racial integration and to enrich slums—primarily through the creation of jobs, job training programs, and decent housing. President Johnson, however, rejected the recommendations. In April 1968, one month after the release of the Kerner report, rioting broke out in more than 100 cities following the assassination of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. In the following excerpts from the Kerner Report summary, the Commission analyzed patterns in the riots and offered explanations for the disturbances. In 1998, 30 years after the issuance of the Report, former Senator and Commission member Fred R. Harris co-authored a study that found the racial divide had grown in the ensuing years with inner-city unemployment at crisis levels.

There are diffenitely two societies within this country. Thats how some people can say they don't see racism. Of course you will not see it if you living in this "white part of society" but those of us who live in the Black community see it everyday.

100pr00f
03-13-2006, 10:52 AM
thier more then just 2..
u got the asians
and the mexicans..witch are going to be #1 race in usa...soon as 1000's enter hear every day
so we can say the its a white and black thing..no more

Wamukota X
03-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Amerikkka and Europe owe all the Black people and Aboriginals of this planet, look at the condition of Black people in Amerikkka, the Caribbean, Brazil, Central and South America, Africa, and the Isles of the Pacific. America is not willing to look at the horror of the trans-Atlantic slave trade and what happened to Blacks as a people, there will never be a chance for good relations between Black and White people. Unless White people are willing to take a serious look at slavery and the effect that the trans-Atlantic slave trade has on Black people’s present mental, moral, spiritual, social and economic condition, we will never heal the racial divide in this country. Even though other people enter this country, they did not go through what my people have gone and continue to go through. I see it everyday. Therefore, it will always be a Black and White issue in Amerikkka until Atonement takes place.

100pr00f
03-13-2006, 12:53 PM
asians are bieng sold every day ..as slaves..the new slave trade..so to say that blacks were the only ones to go through what what they went thorugh is false

same as mexicans..they are sold off to componys as cheap labor
blacks arnt the only ones that went throught it
its still is going on as in the asians
but still u dont hear any of them talking out...or do they have a asian month

or spanish month

as white guy
i dont look backwards...as i see all races a= to say white did this is the wrong way of saying it...im white i didnt do it
name names
insteed of blaming a race
...we as 1 are no race
of are no color
we are gods childern

blacks were selling thier own peeps the the slave boats
what about them guys

100pr00f
03-13-2006, 01:03 PM
look at the conditionan of black peeps......i see a full race growing in #

now look at the indians of whom we took the land from...almost extinct
a say thats worst

china
were mid and lower class live in boxes and huts
babies
bien killed thrown out on the street
the worst slums anint the blck commuity

Wamukota X
03-13-2006, 01:17 PM
asians are bieng sold every day ..as slaves..the new slave trade..so to say that blacks were the only ones to go through what what they went thorugh is false

same as mexicans..they are sold off to componys as cheap labor
blacks arnt the only ones that went throught it
its still is going on as in the asians
but still u dont hear any of them talking out...or do they have a asian month

or spanish month

as white guy
i dont look backwards...as i see all races a= to say white did this is the wrong way of saying it...im white i didnt do it
name names
insteed of blaming a race
...we as 1 are no race
of are no color
we are gods childern

blacks were selling thier own peeps the the slave boats
what about them guys

We are not all 1, as you say. You know your own history, who told you we were ever one people. Your fore fathers said we are less than human, 3/5 of a man to be exact. Blacks are not the only ones that have been enslaved but it is true the Black and Native American people have suffered the worst in the history of this country. There are alot of people that feel like you and alot of people that have the same feelings that I do that is why it will always be a discord between black and white.
Of course this country will Never consider reparations, because they carry the same attitude you carry. "Name names" are serious?? I don't even know my own real name the name I have is from some white man. You are totally mis-informed.

Wamukota X
03-13-2006, 01:26 PM
now look at the indians of whom we took the land from...almost extinct
a say thats worst

to say white did this is the wrong way of saying it...im white i didnt do it

You claim responsibility for the plight of the Native Americans but you will not claim responsibility for the plight of Blacks in Amerikkka. Now you tell me whats wrong with that statment. You clearly do not have your facts straight.

100pr00f
03-13-2006, 01:29 PM
by say we are not all 1 ..is saying u dont belive in god

and thats the way i see it
i llok at black man i done see color i see the way he acts
like every other race...so me beliveing and acting the way i do os binging mis-informed........

not..i belive in what i belive in becouse.. i was the only white kid in mid school i view people not race
if u see a guy and first thin u see...is that he his white then ur not looking deep enuff

to say white peeps need to do some thing is say i need to do something

y do i need to do something
when i havent did any thing...thats y u need to name names
couse the whole race thing dosnt work
to say i inslaved blacks is wrong
..and dont say u didnt ..u did by saying white race

indians
jews
....both were allmost extinct
so u cant say ur the only race

all races have been threw hard times

peace

100pr00f
03-13-2006, 01:31 PM
You claim responsibility for the plight of the Native Americans ...no i dont i say whom ever live on thier land as in u live here too .....

i didnt do it ..peeps in the day did it
if eurabians didnt do it ...some one els would have ....

i said we
dont u read i dont look at as races i look at it as persons

so when i say WE i say who ever live in the usa...blacks white, reds, yel;lows

Wamukota X
03-13-2006, 01:32 PM
by say we are not all 1 ..is saying u dont belive in god

and thats the way i see it
i llok at black man i done see color i see the way he acts
like every other race...so me beliveing and acting the way i do os binging mis-informed........

not..i belive in what i belive in becouse.. i was the only white kid in mid school i view people not race
if u see a guy and first thin u see...is that he his white then ur not looking deep enuff

to say white peeps need to do some thing is say i need to do something

y do i need to do something
when i havent did any thing...thats y u need to name names
couse the whole race thing dosnt work
to say i inslaved blacks is wrong
..and dont say u didnt ..u did by saying white race

indians
jews
....both were allmost extinct
so u cant say ur the only race

all races have been threw hard times

peace

I disagree with everything you just said. You have your opinion and I have mine. Lets move on.

100pr00f
03-13-2006, 01:36 PM
no doubt ......im not sayin i desiagree with u but i dont look at race like alot of peeps

put the past behind

fuck races

were people

Wamukota X
03-13-2006, 02:29 PM
http://www.millionsforreparations.com/malcolm-fierce-sm.jpg

Malcolm X on reparations: "If you are the son of a man who had a wealthy estate and you inherit your father's estate, you have to pay off the debts that your father incurred before he died. The only reason that the present generation of white Americans are in a position of economic strength...is because their fathers worked our fathers for over 400 years with no pay...We were sold from plantation to plantation like you sell a horse, or a cow, or a chicken, or a bushel of wheat...All that money...is what gives the present generation of American whites the ability to walk around the earth with their chest out...like they have some kind of economic ingenuity. Your father isn't here to pay. My father isn't here to collect. But I'm here to collect and you're here to pay."
El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X); November 23, 1964, Paris, France; [Malcolm X

Blazing Fire
03-14-2006, 04:56 AM
yes it is a very white and black thing...

black people live in one area, white people in another...

sure, some go in and out of each world, but in general its either one or the other...

thats why these skinheads hate "wiggers" so much...

wiggers threaten the foundation of their white supremacist beliefs...

if aryans were ultimately superior, why would any whites accept the culture of an inferior race?

100pr00f
03-14-2006, 08:54 AM
its not a black and white thing any more

its a 3 way

white, black, mex,

Wamukota X
03-14-2006, 09:17 AM
its not a black and white thing any more

its a 3 way

white, black, mex,

You just don't get it or maybe you do get it. But you just want to spread confusion and cause mischief. We know your tactics.

100pr00f
03-14-2006, 09:30 AM
haha lol

naw im saying time is changing..mexicans are allmost the biggest race in the usa

look it up

Wamukota X
03-14-2006, 10:18 AM
There's no need for me to look that up. The fact of the matter is they haven't and are not oppressing my people at this very moment.

100pr00f
03-14-2006, 12:07 PM
yes they are..taking the jobs that white and black men can do

but now the white and black man have to walk around with thier carts collecting cans to make a living
cuz the mex...are taking the jobs for under the wages set by the gov

Wamukota X
03-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Who are you talking too? What are you talking about? Never mind, please don't answer.

Soul Controller
03-14-2006, 01:09 PM
i think he's gettin ready to go fight in iraq..
wow dudes been saying that for 2 years..
i think we all know ur lieing now..lol

100pr00f
03-14-2006, 01:10 PM
who me
yea i go over when i feel like getting my rambow on

Soul Controller
03-14-2006, 01:31 PM
*sigh*

100pr00f
03-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Wamukota X
03-14-2006, 03:01 PM
who me
yea i go over when i feel like getting my rambow on

Ok I get it now, your one of them types. Cannon fodder, but thats for another thread.

dif de la rev
03-14-2006, 10:00 PM
the problem is the color line as dubois said. if you're white alright, yellow mellow, brown stick around, black stay back. so there must be two ones accepted by skin and ones rejected for skin. first appearance makes first impression. even if that was back in the days before they got an immigrant explosion from the asians and rthe birth rate plus border crossers from the mexicans and central/south americans. now its still two the black and white just the yellows and browns are in the middle and can and/or are playing both sides for what benefits they can receive as it fits. for they are part of neither and have to make their own but who's america will they use for the supposed foot hold within

TeknicelStylez
03-14-2006, 10:17 PM
Next person that refers to the entire latino populace as "mexican" is getting an E-Beatdown...

As far the bitching about mexicans taking jobs, why not bitch about how there isn't enough jobs for all of us? And I think you know damn well who's to blame for that, at least I hope you do...

dif de la rev
03-14-2006, 10:20 PM
my bad

TeknicelStylez
03-14-2006, 10:31 PM
Only semi your fault, it's what you were programmed to do.

dif de la rev
03-14-2006, 11:22 PM
no i know that some call themselves latino some mexican some say la raza others brown power. not programming it must be a personal choice by them.

iniquity
03-14-2006, 11:39 PM
It's not a Black & White thing, Latinos go through the same shit and then there's the language thing.

Nope, not a Black & White thing at all, it's more of a Rich vs Poor thing, or Classism.

dif de la rev
03-15-2006, 12:23 AM
class is an abstraction of the race which is an abstraction of the sexes. so by playing the differences between the various races with the sexes mixed up they came with a class system. kind of like the caste system in india. there the darker ones on bottom and lighter ones on top. playing rich and poor will have you mentally poor and always feeling disenfranchised like they should do something for you for being rich. i thought you were to know yourself which has its own rewards outside of the rich/poor drama. do you have a fear of being materialiscly poor? do you need the wealth of the rich to feel even? know your enemy like you should know yourself and you will see that money is the goat they got you chasing like ghosts that don't exist. classism, what the old dead white men the culture of puritan victorian reissance europe the imperialist the colonialist the traders in blood sweat tears for gold oil and resources to pollute the minds and bodies of the people who have no part in that system. three cards like three card molly watch their bait and switch and don't fall for the jive and shuck that makes you a turkey to fulfill their thanksgiving your mind to how you be and are as existing.

TeknicelStylez
03-15-2006, 01:10 AM
no i know that some call themselves latino some mexican some say la raza others brown power. not programming it must be a personal choice by them.

Too bad, mexicans are specifically from mexico, la raza is some other shit, and brown power... wtF? The point is, someone in a previous post was categorizing every latino, (alot of white people do this, it irritates the shit out me) from any country as mexican. I'm not sure if that's what you were doing.... but if you were thats what I meant.

TeknicelStylez
03-15-2006, 01:12 AM
class is an abstraction of the race which is an abstraction of the sexes. so by playing the differences between the various races with the sexes mixed up they came with a class system. kind of like the caste system in india. there the darker ones on bottom and lighter ones on top. playing rich and poor will have you mentally poor and always feeling disenfranchised like they should do something for you for being rich. i thought you were to know yourself which has its own rewards outside of the rich/poor drama. do you have a fear of being materialiscly poor? do you need the wealth of the rich to feel even? know your enemy like you should know yourself and you will see that money is the goat they got you chasing like ghosts that don't exist. classism, what the old dead white men the culture of puritan victorian reissance europe the imperialist the colonialist the traders in blood sweat tears for gold oil and resources to pollute the minds and bodies of the people who have no part in that system. three cards like three card molly watch their bait and switch and don't fall for the jive and shuck that makes you a turkey to fulfill their thanksgiving your mind to how you be and are as existing.

I love the way you talk lol

Wamukota X
03-15-2006, 07:24 AM
It's not a Black & White thing, Latinos go through the same shit and then there's the language thing.

Nope, not a Black & White thing at all, it's more of a Rich vs Poor thing, or Classism.

When we examine the "Rich vs Poor" concept and break it down to its main components the result is still Black/White.

iniquity
03-15-2006, 07:41 AM
When we examine the "Rich vs Poor" concept and break it down to its main components the result is still Black/White.

Not at all. Native Americans & Latinos eat a large chunk of the poverty pie.

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 07:58 AM
Too bad, mexicans are specifically from mexico, la raza is some other shit, and brown power... wtF? The point is, someone in a previous post was categorizing every latino, (alot of white people do this, it irritates the shit out me) from any country as mexican. I'm not sure if that's what you were doing.... but if you were thats what I meant.

no i didnt categoriz every latino as mexican..lol
read the fucking posts
border jumbers are mexican..from mexico
lol
and mexicans are jumping in by the hundreds every day

so what the fuck is ur argument
ur playing ur self lol

and about class that is true

the poorist race in baltimore are white peeps

atleast black peeps have a home to go to

82% of the homless in maryland are white
haha
to place blacks as low class is shit
cuz all i see in mid class are blacks
i go to the city
all the poor are about 50/50 white/black and u can double that for the mex as they live with 8 to 10 peeps per house...not latinos..or what every the peeps that come here as alians....no green cards..
white trash selling them selves and the black man getting rich by pimping and selling
witch the whites are doing now too
peeps gotta eat

its all mixed now days
well were im at

to say bottom class is black is not the facts

usa is a melting pot

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 08:06 AM
sorry about the f bombs...haha

TeknicelStylez..is a cool guy
but yea ...
mexicans are from mexico
and in my other posts u will see that i say this
haha

peace

whaeva
03-15-2006, 12:12 PM
Illuminati enjoys those who argue racism when classism is the real issue. chalk up another one for the manipulators of the human pysche

whaeva
03-15-2006, 12:14 PM
When we examine the "Rich vs Poor" concept and break it down to its main components the result is still Black/White. please elaborate my fellow human.

Wamukota X
03-15-2006, 12:36 PM
please elaborate my fellow human.

How many Black billionaires are there in this world?
How many White billionaires are there in this world?

There are without a doubt more White billionaires, millionaires, etc.

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 02:35 PM
well tell the black guys to start creating things wallmarts and windows
lol
only y more white is becouse most ar employers of the ceo's of microsoft
and bussniss owners

now millonairs
look at every rapper haha
they make easy money they can spit about the gold in thier teeth and get a mill for that
master p was up thier couple 100 mill
and thier are a couple black guys that do have over a billion

no lets look at the poor
thier are more white peeps that are homeless or close to it
as thier are more whites then blacks in the u.s

iniquity
03-15-2006, 03:23 PM
How many Black billionaires are there in this world?
How many White billionaires are there in this world?

There are without a doubt more White billionaires, millionaires, etc.

It's far more then a Black & White thing. The residents of some of the poorest neighborhoods in America are Native Americans.

Wamukota X
03-15-2006, 04:10 PM
I disagree but thats your opinion.

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 04:14 PM
well the native american thing is a fact
as they are groing thier own shit to eat

in

usa

SlightlySlightedFan
03-15-2006, 04:23 PM
I don't know how to address you. Everything said by everyone else here to counter you're own ideals is like throwing a piece of glass at a brick wall. I think we should start a thread just so you can make you're statement and not have to deal with anything anyone else thinks of it.

With everything I've read from you, I have to conclude that you would only be happy with total separation from white people.

All that being said, I have to say that being white, I see racism everyday myself. When someone else (another whitey), talks out of turn (and this happens, often, but only after blacky or browny is out of ear shot), I throw them a verbal beat down. I've used the picnic reference I learned from you a few times now.

I won't call you dumb, because it aint true. I'll say though, that you choose to remain ignorant of some things, in a way that I cannot. And I don't like it.

Wamukota X
03-15-2006, 04:23 PM
I agree, the Native Americans are also living in some of the worst conditions in Amerikkka.

SlightlySlightedFan
03-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Just to close that up good and well. I wanna reiterate that I don't think you're dumb, and I think everyone would agree. Many of the things you post are very well thought out from a certain perspective. So I gotta give you porps there.

I just wish you were a bit more flexible.

I don't mean to be insulting at all, you should know that.

Wamukota X
03-15-2006, 04:26 PM
I don't know how to address you. Everything said by everyone else here to counter you're own ideals is like throwing a piece of glass at a brick wall. I think we should start a thread just so you can make you're statement and not have to deal with anything anyone else thinks of it.

With everything I've read from you, I have to conclude that you would only be happy with total separation from white people.

All that being said, I have to say that being white, I see racism everyday myself. When someone else (another whitey), talks out of turn (and this happens, often, but only after blacky or browny is out of ear shot), I throw them a verbal beat down. I've used the picnic reference I learned from you a few times now.

I won't call you dumb, because it aint true. I'll say though, that you choose to remain ignorant of some things, in a way that I cannot. And I don't like it.

If you are referring to me what am I being ignorant about?

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 04:28 PM
poor is all races
the poorest
black poor what is that.....apartments projects..haha..my cuz lives in a project..poor guy..prostituts and druggys live thier
white poor fucking trailer parks...cant aford tooth past so they only have 1 tooth
haha
add on

SlightlySlightedFan
03-15-2006, 04:44 PM
First off, a few replies ago pr00f said that Black People were selling other Black People during slavery. This is true. It's not like whitey was out rounding up slaves from the plains.
It was like, whitey sailed to africa with money, and guns, and other things. Which some Africans wanted. They wanted this so bad that they sold they're own people. Just like all other slave traders did, and still do.
Also, Chinese are being sold into slavery everyday, either to invisible forces like globalization or to actual slave traders. This is happening now.

Mexicans, cross the U.S. border everyday, in Cali, Arizona and Texas there are signs with families crossing roads warning people to be aware of illegal crossings. They work for near nothing in this country, and in many others as well. Many of them die in the journey.

Indians, I'm glad to see that you recognize that natives of this land, have it bad. Ya know, being that many of them are no longer alive, or are living on reservations that would make many projects look like Manhattan.

And Whites. I think you'd find, that is if you looked that many white people in this country had nothing to do with slavery here. Like me for instance. My ancestors were not mayflower passengers. Mine came in boats by the thousands to escape Englishman stomping out potatoe crops in Ireland during the 1800's, leading in part to a famin of Ireland. We settled in New York. We were not Rebs.

The point here is, that I'll listen to you're views. And consider them at face value. But you will not listen to mine. This urks me.

Things are tough every over.

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 04:50 PM
hey look some one on my side.....explaind my shit better haha

SlightlySlightedFan
03-15-2006, 04:53 PM
I predict that you're next observation will be, do ya really?
Do I really consider you're views at face value, do I as a white dude even have the capacity to see exactly what you mean.
No, I don't
But I try, I really do.
I just want the same from you. That's all.

iniquity
03-15-2006, 04:59 PM
First off, a few replies ago pr00f said that Black People were selling other Black People during slavery. This is true. It's not like whitey was out rounding up slaves from the plains.
It was like, whitey sailed to africa with money, and guns, and other things. Which some Africans wanted. They wanted this so bad that they sold they're own people. Just like all other slave traders did, and still do.
Also, Chinese are being sold into slavery everyday, either to invisible forces like globalization or to actual slave traders. This is happening now.

Mexicans, cross the U.S. border everyday, in Cali, Arizona and Texas there are signs with families crossing roads warning people to be aware of illegal crossings. They work for near nothing in this country, and in many others as well. Many of them die in the journey.

Indians, I'm glad to see that you recognize that natives of this land, have it bad. Ya know, being that many of them are no longer alive, or are living on reservations that would make many projects look like Manhattan.

And Whites. I think you'd find, that is if you looked that many white people in this country had nothing to do with slavery here. Like me for instance. My ancestors were not mayflower passengers. Mine came in boats by the thousands to escape Englishman stomping out potatoe crops in Ireland during the 1800's, leading in part to a famin of Ireland. We settled in New York. We were not Rebs.

The point here is, that I'll listen to you're views. And consider them at face value. But you will not listen to mine. This urks me.

Very true.

TeknicelStylez
03-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Very Very true, I been to ghetto's all over NJ and I've been imprisoned with straight black killers, drug dealers, thiefs, and fiends and all I gotta say is, I might be light skinned, but I had it just as bad if not worse than most of them there. I grew up in the projects, when I was younger I was so hungry I used to cry myself to sleep, I wouldn't eat for like 3-4 days straight. I used to go to school with my clothes torn and holes in em etc. I've gotten my ass beaten by police on several occasions and have been wrongfully incarcerated. So to think that the only people suffering in this country are black people is a selfish statement. To tell you the truth I don't even want an appology from white people and I don't give a fuck what they do, because what they did made me the person I am today, and they'll never be half the man I am, so you know what I feel sorry for them. When I was going to court for some bullshit, I showed up everyday at 8:30 on the dot, 30 minutes early with a fuckin smile on my face, just to show them motherfuckers that they aint fazing me, and thats what really pisses them off. If you sit there and ask for reperations and appologies and shit, at the end of the day wtf did you accomplish? Yea you got alot of cash and someone "said" sorry, and than you wake up the next day, and you're still fuckin opressed and hated the only difference is you're a little richer but the money will be gone soon anyway.

And if you think they give a fuck about white people so much, explain why they killed so many of them including police officers and firefighters in 9-11, or other orchestrated events like hurricane katrina. They don't give a fuck about anybody bro, everyone's expendible no matter what fuckin color skin you are.

THE W
03-15-2006, 08:42 PM
the rich want more power and will fuck anyone over to get it. the only color that matters is green.

dif de la rev
03-15-2006, 09:10 PM
grey. grey area causes more confusion than green. green is the go sign but the grey area of politics and such through smoke screens and such is more of what they sell. they sell the green but use the grey. you get caught in grey they take your green cause you didn't use your grey (brain/mind) to see through the cloud of confusion. rest assured the green is the area outside the storm but the storm is the grey use that eye to balance and don't fall prey to the chase into the grey storm.

THE W
03-15-2006, 09:19 PM
green is the reason the rich continue to fuck over mainkind and the earth. money is power in this fabricated world. the poor are killing each other trying to get a piece of the rich man's pie.

savagery in pursuit of happiness

dif de la rev
03-15-2006, 09:23 PM
savagery in pursuit of happiness

savagery through confusion of priorities which is from the confusion through politics. politics has them twisted inside and they think money will solve problems yet the rich have and receive the same problems as poor. look at the dysfunctionalism of the rich they are no better to be chasing.

THE W
03-15-2006, 09:28 PM
the rich are disfunctional because they see money as an means to an end and not an ends to a mean.

because of the system we're in you gotta have money to pay for a place to stay and food to eat and clothes to wear. but there are other human needs beyond food, clothing, and shelter that you cant buy with money.

also the insane pursuit of status

Wamukota X
03-16-2006, 08:02 AM

Here is one fact that should clear up some uncertainties. In the year 1444 the inauguration of the modern traffic in Black people begin with the Portuguese. It was then that these Europeans first kidnapped Afrikans from the coast of West Afrika to Europe to be sold into slavery. Many people make it seem like this slave trade started with Afrikans selling Afrikans that is not true. But that did come later. And it is because they were deceived by the European traders. To really understand this one must understand the psyche of the black mind. By nature We are a people of peace, the form of slavery that existed for Afrikans was in no way as barbaric as the form the Europeans produced. The Afrikans did not expect mass murdering, rape, destruction of their culture and various other crimes against humanity. We must keep in mind that Afrikans had extremely civilized dynasties that lasted for thousands of years while their European neighbors where existing in caves. Thats not racist that is called History.

I understand your point of view. Of course Black people are not the only people who suffer in Amerikkka. Be we along with our Native American family have suffered the most. If you asked a Jewish person to compare their plight against someone who was in the Japenese internment camps they most likely would say that the Jewish people had it extremely worst. That is what I am saying, people can't compare the raping of a people, the murder, the loss of our very name, culture, speech technique, morals, sense of reality, art, folkways, science our natural way of life....etc. People can't compare that to anything else in history. Granted there is slavery going on today, not to belittle what is going on right now but the people that are going through this still speak their original language, they can trace their family history and not just through DNA but have oral tradition and documented evidence of a generational family. Many black families where totally destroyed. And that suffering cannot be repaired monetarily. Reparations, which we will never get from Amerikkka, is more than just money. That's not even half of it.
Your right things are tough everywhere right now. And getting worse.

100pr00f
03-16-2006, 08:28 AM
well the jews did have it the worst out of every race
just not in the usa.....

so if us..didnt start the slave trade
y u mad at us more then the peeps that started this
haha
back in the slave days ..their were a good amount of white peeps that would treat blacks right...
they worked for em but he respected them
gave em food and shelter

he coulndt send em back couse if i let them go some other white guy would get em ..and treat em wrong

the point is not all white in the u.s were bad in the daylike the patriot the movie
stuff like that happend

it was a fucked up thing that happen
but u got to give more of the blame
on th peeps that started it..
not the peeps that live in 2006

" people that are going through this still speak their original language"

yes but the reason y blacks can speak what we speack is from the good white that tought them
tought them to read to write
talk
and for the slavery today saying they can look up thier family history is wrong
alot of slaves are born to slaves/ prostituton...
never knew the dad or mom
dont even know thier name only the one the owner gave em

Wamukota X
03-16-2006, 08:33 AM
well the jews did have it the worst out of every race
just not in the usa.....

so if us..didnt start the slave trade
y u mad at us more then the peeps that started this
haha
back in the slave days ..their were a good amount of white peeps that would treat blacks right...
they worked for em but he respected them
gave em food and shelter

he coulndt send em back couse if i let them go some other white guy would get em ..and treat em wrong

the point is not all white in the u.s were bad in the daylike the patriot the movie
stuff like that happend

it was a fucked up thing that happen
but u got to give more of the blame
on th peeps that started it..
not the peeps that live in 2006

" people that are going through this still speak their original language"

yes but the reason y blacks can speak what we speack is from the good white that tought them
tought them to read to write
talk
and for the slavery today saying they can look up thier family history is wrong
alot of slaves are born to slaves/ prostituton...
never knew the dad or mom
dont even know thier name only the one the owner gave em

You just don't get it. And you never will until the end. Maybe we will converse then. But until that time it is a waste of my time and yours for you and I to continue any further dialog. Peace.

100pr00f
03-16-2006, 08:42 AM
You just don't get it. And you never will until the end. Maybe we will converse then. But until that time it is a waste of my time and yours for you and I to continue any further dialog. Peace.
]

same with u

u dont get
it
its not my fult this happen

im white

.so y blame a whole race..
how about canadians
they didnt do it

like a said ..name names
not a whole race

Wamukota X
03-16-2006, 08:43 AM
]

same with u

u dont get
it
its not my fult this happen

im white

.so y blame a whole race..
how about canadians
they didnt do it

like a said ..name names
not a whole race

I am not wasting my time with you.

100pr00f
03-16-2006, 08:48 AM
i see that
u came with facts i came with facts now u have nothing to say
lol

Wamukota X
03-16-2006, 08:59 AM
i see that
u came with facts i came with facts now u have nothing to say
lol

You did not come with facts. You are talking nonsense. I can't argue with nonsense.

100pr00f
03-16-2006, 09:04 AM
lol yes i did

look back..look at the other guys post he made my shit more clear..but u cant say nothing about what he said

to single out a whole race
for every thing that happen .....
im that race
i didnt own a slave..my whole family tree never owned/ perticapate in this...whats ur view on the canadian folk
they are white

russians
they are white
they didnt do this
usa did
the rich did
poor whites didnt do this
they were slaves too
were all slaves/....taxes

THE W
03-16-2006, 10:08 AM
it would be rather stupid and ignorant for someone to blame every single caucasian person for what happened during slavery but lets not get it twisted, it was the europeans who took away the language, culture, identity, heritage, etc of africans.

as far as some good slave owners teaching them how to read and write, they already knew how to read and write, but they had to learn a different language and culture cuz they had been taken away from what they knew.

do we know how slaves in africa were treated by their african slave owners? did they beat and opress their slaves? did they strip them of their dignity and self worth?

slave = indentured servant

when they sold their people over to the europeans did they have the full understanding of what would happen to these slaves. maybe they believed they would be treated well with these people. i dont know.

as far as repurations, what do we want? money and land? that would be nice but it wont get us our culture and history back. that we will have to get ourselves through research.

on what race got it worse..good question. jews got the holocaust but now there pretty much living it up and they still have their history and culture in tact. japanese peeps are being sold into slavery today but they too have not lost the history of their roots. they know who they are.

who doing the slave trading with japanese? is it japanese trading other japanese or are others involved? what are they trading them for?

dont know anything about the hispanic struggle im sure someone can bring us up to speed on that.

native "americans" were almost wiped out completely. the remainder live dirt poor reservations. how many casinos are owned by NA's if thats not just a bullshit stereotype.

all of these races of people are surviving as far as their population. the native "americans" maybe having the hardest time as far as their numbers. but again, what repuration are people looking for?

Wamukota X
03-16-2006, 11:22 AM
For your information 100pr00f I did address what you and the other individual said.

Here is one fact that should clear up some uncertainties. In the year 1444 the inauguration of the modern traffic in Black people begin with the Portuguese. It was then that these Europeans first kidnapped Afrikans from the coast of West Afrika to Europe to be sold into slavery. Many people make it seem like this slave trade started with Afrikans selling Afrikans that is not true. But that did come later..

Its not just about slavery. Its seems you are obsessed with the idea that its just about slavery. Its more than that. That is what you don't understand. Every European country has exploited all of the Darker peoples on this planet. That is another thing you might not understand or refuse to acknowledge. The entire continent of Afrika was once under the Total control of Europe. Evidently, you were not aware of that either with the comments you are making. The exploits of the Darker people of this world continue but you refuse to acknowledge that also. Like I said you are not delivering facts just idle talk. On the surface it appears reasonable but knowledge and Truth totally disproves your statements.

100pr00f
03-16-2006, 12:44 PM
ur saying blacks are the only ones going threw what ever it is thats happen/.....wrong

see u look at it as 1 race...1 race in usa..is getting treated like shit
or what not with rights and all

wrong

white peeps are going throug it black...and what ever

u look at on one side i look at it from all angles

name some things that are only happening to blck peeps now days

since u dont wanna look at how it started

100pr00f
03-16-2006, 12:46 PM
ur singling out a whole race ......what doese race have to do with it

Soul Controller
03-16-2006, 12:53 PM
nah sorry 100 proof.

u always state ur mind. (which is cool)
but u NEVER see the bigger picture
you cant connect dots.

thats the main problem.
ive had countless debates with u.. given more than enough facts that u just ignore and come with the comment..
well ill go over their and kill them

thats what u r.. as mah man LHX said
cannon fodder for the system
the people in control wouldnt be able to control the masses if it wasnt for people like u..

look at the bigger picture..
infact look at the caucazoid genetic make up

look at how they have exp;loited all races and creed's on earth,,
look how the leaders of the caucasion race even exploit their own peoples....

100 proof, why do u post in this forum.. its not general chat.
you have never laid any solid facts on ur opinions..
just come here to learn. if u cant add on.. fuck your opinion
coz if its based on shit.. its a shit opinion.. yes i know u gonna say its not based on shit.. but when u look deeper into it, u will see just what the shit is

peace.

Soul Controller
03-16-2006, 12:54 PM
lol@what race has to do with it..

their is one race.. human race.

everything is part of the original

Wamukota X
03-16-2006, 12:57 PM
ur saying blacks are the only ones going threw what ever it is thats happen/.....wrong

Please get your facts straight. I did not say blacks are the only ones. Please take the time to fully understand what I wrote before saying that I am wrong. If I am wrong I have no problem admitting that but in this case I am correct. I said the Darker people of this planet. You really have no clue and again you are totally off base.

100pr00f
03-16-2006, 01:02 PM
..excactly

so y say its all white peeps who did this....
its not a part fraction of white have done this
so to single out the whole white race ...is false

so to say that white peeps need to make up
....pay back in land
witch will be imposable now days
as were can u find land
im white i didnt opress the black race

today
when u look at poverty and what not
to say blacks are getting treated wrong
......every one is getting treated wrong
treated wrong from the higher powers the rich
i have brougt facts and what is on my mind

all im saying is u cant realy say the white race is at fault......
cuz were does candadians play a role in this/ russians
and what not..they arnt even over here
well some

Wamukota X
03-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Whatever you say 100.

100pr00f
03-16-2006, 01:12 PM
and then the red bird chirps
the end

dif de la rev
03-16-2006, 05:56 PM
its a tale of two societies
one considered high the other low
one of light skin the other dark
one held as the standard the other as beneath
one thats established the other disenfranchised
one thats priviledged the other not privy
one based on affluence the other dealth as impoverished
one based on god given the other as god missing
one on living in fear the other afraid of living
one by politics the other by psychology
one by greed the other off envy
one through having pride the other by being proud
one loves to hate the other hates to love
one sells the best of times the other tells the worst of times
there are two worlds like day and night . . .