PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Politics

GENERAL WISE
03-13-2006, 10:50 PM
I DON"T CAre ANYMORE, YOUR ALL PARANOID SHEEP FEEDING TILL YOUR EATEN.:learning: I AM TOO..

Israel doesn't mean shit, neither does Palestine
I hope India and China go to war.
I hope anarchy will set in.

THE W
03-13-2006, 11:01 PM
soo, you dont have anything to discuss?

Aqueous Moon
03-13-2006, 11:13 PM
Peace

I think he just saying that he don't want the drama...

I live for dramatic revelations of truth.

I have encountered them many times in my life and I think they can occur over the net, too.

So F -WANGS.

Peace

GENERAL WISE
03-14-2006, 12:08 AM
soo, you dont have anything to discuss? You can close this thread if you want. But remember, don't get drunk off power.

Aqueous Moon
03-14-2006, 12:12 AM
Yeah, close the thread...but get drunk off of knowledge.

That shit is a natural high...F -WANGS.

lord patch
03-14-2006, 10:47 AM
"i try and lead the audience into rational and logical discussions, but many students are looking for rhetoric and phrasemongering. they either do not want to learn or they do not believe that i can think" -- huey p newton -- revolutionary suicide

hectis
03-14-2006, 11:56 AM
This Is A Wack Thread What Is The Point Of It?

THE W
03-14-2006, 11:58 AM
You can close this thread if you want. But remember, don't get drunk off power.
so you're saying you really dont have anything to discuss here?

if you dont i cant close it anyway cuz this aint my turf.

Edgar Erebus
03-14-2006, 02:08 PM
I DON"T CAre ANYMORE, YOUR ALL PARANOID SHEEP FEEDING TILL YOUR EATEN.:learning: I AM TOO..

Israel doesn't mean shit, neither does Palestine
I hope India and China go to war.
I hope anarchy will set in.

I understand u bro, almost every day I think same shit, just shit on the world and leave it destroys istelf.

Then I remember one quote. Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

One love.

GENERAL WISE
03-14-2006, 04:25 PM
This is my point man ^,
You have so much garbage going on in the world
and so many who choose to live simple lives, ignorant of what is going on around them.

I live in the U.S and people here know more about Natalie Holloway than they know about how European countries raped Africa, Asia and the Middle-east. They don't know that the U.S put Saddamn to power so that he could ensure oil travel and little resistance from actual Iraqis themselves. They don't know that the U.S put up a King in Iran who was massacred Iranians. And now they blame the same people for creating Chaos. Hypocrites. Few Know that the U.S was selling Weapons to Nazi Germany as well as other Allies during WWII. Few know that those sales brought the U.S into Superpowerdom and BTW the U.S loves Israel only because Israel buys their weapons.

Fewer Still know that the U.S is much more benevolent than if any other nation had the superpower's dominance at this point in time. Think of it this way, If the nation you lived in had the U.S' power, wouldn't they do the same if not worse?

PEOPLE ARE FUCKED UP, WE ARE A VIRUS ON THIS EARTH.
this is why i gave up on politics
It doesn't matter anymore,.

Aristotle or Plato ( i don't remember) said that the perfect government would be ruled by Philosopher Kings. With a perfect democracy a second place finisher.

CockHead
03-14-2006, 06:31 PM
Fuck the politicians the media and the Government.

Prolifical ENG
03-14-2006, 06:59 PM
this forum is my turf....imma keep this open and see where it leads to.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-14-2006, 07:12 PM
I don't see it as politics, I see it as what are these people doing in my name. The more people know about it the better.

TeknicelStylez
03-14-2006, 07:42 PM
When you were given the information that you have been given, true or false, that is exactly what they wanted to occur. They want it to be overwhelming, they want you to "not give a fuck" because as long as you don't give a fuck nobody else is. And if you walk around with a chip on your shoulder all day screaming fuck the world, what kind of example are you setting for people?

Yea our political system is corrupt, yea theres alot of wars occuring for bullshit reasons and shit, but thats no reason to lose yourself and not give a shit about anything.

If you look for the bad you find bad things, if you look for the good you will find good. If you act bad, bad things will happen to you, and you will spread your bad will on to other people. Same thing vice versa just remember that.

I have people that are very down to earth that go to me, "YOU KNOW WHAT TEK? Fuck everybody else because when it comes down to it everyone just gives a shit about themselves, so I'ma be the same way."
How do you think it got that way? The reason it's like that is everyone thinks like you... If you go out of your way to help people even if they wrong you, in turn they will learn from your kindness, and if they don't than its not their time to grow...

I'm semi rambling, but the point is, don't worry what everyone else does just do right in your own heart and the rest will follow.

dif de la rev
03-14-2006, 08:21 PM
politics is violence in itself that is suppressed but erupts in wars from the pragmatism that didn't sell nor the diplomacy that was not bought. politics is worse then the real violence4 of killing cause it works slow like the wheels of justice yet politics works against justice. politics is about policing the the body politic made up of the citizens constiuents and such. the politics of any given day are there to keep up the state or republic as a viable and sustainable entity to either grow and or expand. politics is not about the all or none. it is about saying my arm for your leg then you go for their head. politics is about pointing out the differences and at the same time finding similarities between things. that way you don't get lost in the confusion nor lost in the absolution of the contradiction. politics is about setting limits and meeting out punishments if so and so go outside otherwise anarchy and the rule of law becomes rule of the mob. politics deals with subtleties that are felt but not seen like ideologies and psychology. you can feel how they think and/or feel when they talk about something even if you can't see the reason why they have that line. politics is where you stand what you see what you went through what you got to go through and what you are/will do to get where you want to go/be. politics is the dimension of time in space - bringing all possible variables into and subtracting all inconclusive components to predict the positions on the board. politics is the field known as game theory where the winner is zero sum - winner take all. no crumbs no spare change nothing for the loser. politics is siding with this and/or siding against. politics is a philosophy to know both sides to better your position. politics is knowing the short to know the long. politics is bullshit some speak from bully pulpits and soap boxs on blocks. politics is a code that regulates you to keep straight while watching the sideways. what is politics that knife that can cut you to your soul and twist in your mind while shoting a bullet in you back taking blood sweat tears while it says its to protect you from life's fears. just know can't fuck politics, politics in you like the fibers of your being. whether in your ass or caught in your throat how you work it takes politics.

TeknicelStylez
03-14-2006, 08:25 PM
or that...

Edgar Erebus
03-15-2006, 06:06 AM
When you were given the information that you have been given, true or false, that is exactly what they wanted to occur. They want it to be overwhelming, they want you to "not give a fuck" because as long as you don't give a fuck nobody else is. And if you walk around with a chip on your shoulder all day screaming fuck the world, what kind of example are you setting for people?

True indeed. Then you come to my hood, start talking about "stop not giving a fuck" and peeps will declare u a lunatic and boring motherfucker, as me. Until it's more important to watch MTV and listen bling-bling shit than education and watching what's happening around us, people like us will be on the margin.

What we need is revolution in our minds, y'all know what I mean. One love

SlightlySlightedFan
03-15-2006, 02:48 PM
Few Know that the U.S was selling Weapons to Nazi Germany as well as other Allies during WWII.

First of all The Germans were not allies in WW2.
Second, we didn't sell arms to them in WW2.
Third, Prescott Bush, our President's GF, laundered money for the Nazis before WW2. That's about as far as it went.

Yes, things are fucked up, and we put people in power all the time. Or used to anyway, many times to avoid getting into a war that we couldn't get out of. Or to get oil like you said, or to stabilize a region that would otherwise be lost to fundamental terrorist rule.

So, if you've given up on politics, please shut up over the subject.