PDA

View Full Version : Ego

hectis
03-14-2006, 12:23 AM
DO U THINK HAVING AN EGO IS GOOD OR BAD?

WHAT DO U THINK OF EGO?

Bloo
03-14-2006, 12:45 AM
I went with bad because the bigger your ego then the more invulnerable you believe you are. It goes back to being humble, taking life at a leisure pace anddoing good when you can. Your ego will have you do the same thing but it'll make you boast about it. A humble individual will give to charity on the low everytime and it'll be nothing. An egotistical individual will give once and make sure the whole world knows it.

Aqueous Moon
03-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Most of the time ego takes over reason.

But, sometimes ego can be a positive thing when you keep it in balance.

Edgar Erebus
03-14-2006, 02:27 PM
A human without an ego is not a human. We need it to cover our instincts, and that's what makes a human being human. It's super-ego - or conscience - which decides would a person be egoistical and selfish.

snapple
03-14-2006, 04:25 PM
i can't say ego is good or bad...it could go both ways

GENERAL WISE
03-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Ego is a negative characteristic which is predominant in men of our society. If we could forgo "ego", we would have a world without selfishness. Women (we love you) have lesser egos and are thus better world leaders in my perspective.

GENERAL WISE
03-14-2006, 04:30 PM
A human without an ego is not a human. We need it to cover our instincts, and that's what makes a human being human. It's super-ego - or conscience - which decides would a person be egoistical and selfish.
Humans are naturally sinners (sorry for my puritan type views {i am muslim btw...} so egos are a factor in our being "bad"

snapple
03-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Ego is a negative characteristic which is predominant in men of our society. If we could forgo "ego", we would have a world without selfishness. Women (we love you) have lesser egos and are thus better world leaders in my perspective.

whats your definition of ego.....and where can i meet these women you're takling about

hectis
03-14-2006, 06:07 PM
I Think Ego Is Bad Cuz If U Try To Teach And Speak With An Ego The Person U Are Trying To Teach May Be Like Man Fuck This Dude Who Dose He/she Think She/he Is Or If Ur The Person Who Is Being Taught And U Have The Ego U May Be Like Man Fuck Him/her He/she Dose Not Know What He/she Is Talking About And He/she Would Miss The Knowledge If The Knowledge Is Missed Then It Is A Waste Of Every Ones Time

CockHead
03-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Good, women have ego 2.

dif de la rev
03-14-2006, 07:57 PM
if they tripping and think they super without know id about their ego they bad not the ego. people shape their egos and egos are shaped by the enviornment like the nature or nurture. egos are not bad in themselves neither are people. it depends on like their will to power and libido and how it can over ride the ego. you can be a person an animal or grouch depending on the state or your ego. too much too little or just right.

brown_dogg
03-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Women (we love you) have lesser egos and are thus better world leaders in my perspective.

actually a lot of women have massive egos. but umm ego's good when it's called "confidence". it's good be to confident about what you do, but as soon as you cross into the "cocky" or "arrogant" threshold that's when you should think about checking your ego.