PDA

View Full Version : Is there REAL danger of Muslim/Christian genocide?

Edgar Erebus
03-14-2006, 06:49 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide#Stages_of_genocide_and_efforts_to_prevent _it

This is link to overview of stages of genocide by Gregory Stanton, the president of Genocide Watch. After reading it, I noticed that relationships between Muslims and Christians are deteriorating right as described in that article, which is something that should frighten every reasonable person.

I am Christian, but I lived all my short life :p in close contacts with Muslims and I cannot agree with that motherfuckers who are trying to persuade people that all Muslims are terrorist and enemies to "our culture".

Peace

born invincible
03-14-2006, 07:31 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide#Stages_of_genocide_and_efforts_to_prevent _it

This is link to overview of stages of genocide by Gregory Stanton, the president of Genocide Watch. After reading it, I noticed that relationships between Muslims and Christians are deteriorating right as described in that article, which is something that should frighten every reasonable person.

I am Christian, but I lived all my short life :p in close contacts with Muslims and I cannot agree with that motherfuckers who are trying to persuade people that all Muslims are terrorist and enemies to "our culture".

Peace

religon is no exception when it comes to these things.. we got folks who claim to be christian but arent living christian. those that give a bad name. same with muslims i suppose... those that project the positive of muslim and those that twist it to the extreme... there is definitly a misconception out there!

Soul Controller
03-14-2006, 10:06 AM
the biggest.. terrorist threat in the world is
the radical evanglistic leadership of the u.s govt, they have stated what they want many times...and the have the cash weapons and mindless drones to do what they say..

the genocide is coming..

WU-KILLAH
03-14-2006, 11:31 AM
the biggest.. terrorist threat in the world is
the radical evanglistic leadership of the u.s govt, they have stated what they want many times...and the have the cash weapons and mindless drones to do what they say..

the genocide is coming..

That's 100% true unfortunately...

sweet sista
03-15-2006, 02:36 AM
religon is no exception when it comes to these things.. we got folks who claim to be christian but arent living christian. those that give a bad name. same with muslims i suppose... those that project the positive of muslim and those that twist it to the extreme... there is definitly a misconception out there!

yep, i can't agree more
dis is absolutely correct. it really pisses me off ta c some people come and claim they're the best of muslims and then they maybe use some verses from Koran to justify their unjust or brutality toward somethin' or someone. The verse might start sayin' somethin' like " attack those ..." and they take it and embrace it and that's it without looking at the whole verse and when u look at the complete verse it says somethin' like "attack those who attack you and never be unjust and never hurt some one claimin' that he/she belong to those who attacked u"

dis is crazy! people come outta nowhere and know nothing about islam and never studied it in a way that allows them to become some sort of scholars and then talk like they spent their entire lives as scholars.

by da way Nice signature "born invincible "

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 02:38 AM
No there isn't. danger of Muslim/Christian genocide

sweet sista
03-15-2006, 03:03 AM
..?!..
there isn't what?

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 03:04 AM
God won't let it happen.

sweet sista
03-15-2006, 03:12 AM
god won't let WHAT happen?
whatcha talkin' about?

Soul Controller
03-15-2006, 03:12 AM
which god? the muslim one or the x-tian one?
lol

sweet sista
03-15-2006, 03:14 AM
there isn't such a thing as muslim God or X-tian one.
The one who created'em both & all.

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 03:15 AM
There is only 1 God is for everything and everyone the same.

I don't know what you all are talking about all these war things and dissasters. Sensation people.

Maboya
03-15-2006, 04:42 AM

I don't know what you all are talking about all these war things and dissasters. Sensation people.

Talk normal imbecile - Jean Grae

LMAO@ this fuckin dunce.

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 04:46 AM
LMAO what do you want?

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 04:47 AM
It's coming It's coming! Go wait untill you weigh one ounce.

Edgar Erebus
03-15-2006, 06:53 AM
I learned at religious education that God gave people free will - and reponsibility. One of signs that dehumanization - which leads to genocide - is happening is that factions doesn't take reponsibility for anything, blaming for everything other faction.

It's illusory to expect God will stop process leading to genocide. This is, probably, a test, as it was for Christians massacre during Roman times or for Muslims war against Mecca. And those who died partecipating in massacre - or doing nothing to stop it - will go to hell on the Judgement Day.

One love.

Soul Controller
03-15-2006, 08:22 AM
there isn't such a thing as muslim God or X-tian one.
The one who created'em both & all.

lol
ok so..
the christian god. in genesis.(the evil dude) is not the same god as the loving christian god? found further in the bible//

the muslim god.. doesnt show vengance as much as the christian god (he was not really a x-tian god.. as that story comes from older texts)

i was being sarcastic with my comment.
ask any muslim or chrisian or jew.. they say they have their own god.
they never say they have the same gods.. coz if they did.
their wouldbe a need for these religions
god didnt create shit.
people created god. to induce fear and control
all the holy books are proof of that.

research :)

peace

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 08:28 AM

agree.....with this fake religion seekers
they are the ones that will fight each other cuz
in a religon it says
what
peace

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 08:29 AM
lol
ok so..
the christian god. in genesis.(the evil dude) is not the same god as the loving christian god? found further in the bible//

the muslim god.. doesnt show vengance as much as the christian god (he was not really a x-tian god.. as that story comes from older texts)

god didnt create shit.

peace

also agree with this
i think this is my first time agreeing with you haha

Soul Controller
03-15-2006, 08:44 AM
lol

LORD NOSE
03-15-2006, 11:09 AM

who told you this ?

LORD NOSE
03-15-2006, 11:11 AM
I learned at religious education that God gave people free will - and reponsibility. One of signs that dehumanization - which leads to genocide - is happening is that factions doesn't take reponsibility for anything, blaming for everything other faction.

It's illusory to expect God will stop process leading to genocide. This is, probably, a test, as it was for Christians massacre during Roman times or for Muslims war against Mecca. And those who died partecipating in massacre - or doing nothing to stop it - will go to hell on the Judgement Day.

One love.

why would god stop it

he didn't stop that tsunami

he ain't stop the world trade thing

he ain't stopping all these countless wars going on where millions of men women and children are dying everyday - children starving right now in the streets of Los Angeles living in a box and shit - he ain't stopping that shit - where is he ?

whaeva
03-15-2006, 11:57 AM
correction.... The genocide saga continues!!

whaeva
03-15-2006, 12:02 PM
"for years religion did nothing but divide" Killah Priest

sweet sista
03-18-2006, 01:29 AM
lol

peace

I don't know about the jews, christians or muslims that you're talkin' about. I know that Christians believe that Jesus are the son of God and it's kinda complicated coz they have Gabriel the spirit too and they often mix'em up. they're not sure who is to be considered as god and who isn't especially that there isn't a single verse in the bible mentions that jesus is a god. Muslims believe that there is only one god worthy to be worshiped and he created all of us. Jesus is a prophet of God just as Mohammed and moses. and Gabriel is an angel. Jews i don't know much about their beliefs except it has some similarity to christianity in the concept that God has a son.

lol
god didnt create shit.

MAN!! Human beings are too stupid to create God! They can't create even a fly.

lol
coz if they did.

Muslims believe that those three religions are connected and they’re the three true religions that was revealed truly by God unlike Buddhism and Hindu’s religions which are fake. However both Christian’s religion and the jew religion were distorted by some people and both were revealed for specific period and to specific people at that time. And all those religions came to send one message but people changed them but Islam remained the same coz it’s for all time and all people. That’s why in it you find verses that talks about all previous religions and other things.

Visionz
03-18-2006, 06:31 AM
surah 2, verse 136,

Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to all prophets from their Lord. We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)

In the media Muslims are always portrayed as wild extremist but if people would just actually read the Quran they'd realize it's the most tolerant of the three religons being discussed in this thread. Judgement is too often passed based on the sterotypes rather than actual knowledge and understanding.

Soul Controller
03-18-2006, 07:10 AM
sister your ocmment on humans to stupid to create god, coz they cant fly.. WTF whats flying goto to do with a spook in the sky?

research, and u will see who created what and why.. but those who are already indoctrined into the ways.. its hard to see the truth.. as ur beLIEf will still edit out what u learn.. if you want to believe in a god, then fine..

i never said jesus was god,
i know in depth about most of the worlds main religions..
u dont need to type that stuff u typed.

abraham was the staryting point of the main 3 religions, hence why they have similar charateristics.. but abraham got most of how he was from KEMET, most jewish tradition is from the babylonian talmud..
these have been adopted by countless religions..

jesus is an updated version of the roman deity MYTHRA
theirs so much symbolry in religion and deitys.. that is so easy to see that its all a bigger plan,,
aslong as u get people polarised and seperated, their will be polarities, to create tension and control the 'god' fearing masses..

people need to wake up,

peace

HANZO
03-18-2006, 03:23 PM
why would god stop it

he didn't stop that tsunami

he ain't stop the world trade thing

he ain't stopping all these countless wars going on where millions of men women and children are dying everyday - children starving right now in the streets of Los Angeles living in a box and shit - he ain't stopping that shit - where is he ?

All this is the doing of humans (maybe not the tsunami but im sure that has something to do with global warming) starving children wars and the world trade all because of the evilness in humans we cannot ask god for anything else as he has given the world to look after and look what we do with it. The day of judgement is when we have to answer to god on why we did the things in our lives, that is the time god will act on us.

peace.

LilDirtyBastard
03-18-2006, 03:37 PM
God won't let it happen.

the same god who said that he saves the jews???....

sweet sista
03-18-2006, 11:13 PM
sister your ocmment on humans to stupid to create god, coz they cant fly.. WTF whats flying goto to do with a spook in the sky?

Man! were you even readin' what i wrote?!!
i wrote that humans can't create a fly.
Fly= some kind of bugs. It's dirty and it stinks and it's usually can be found in the nasty places.

What i meant is that humans can't even create the very simple things such as bugs or mosquitos or flies. Then, how is it for a God.

If you believe that Humans created God and not the opposite then it's like you're saying that human like i donno dirt. Damn!! even that ain't created by itself.

gimme one proof that humans are created without God. i mean just like that.

research, and u will see who created what and why.. but those who are already indoctrined into the ways.. its hard to see the truth.. as ur beLIEf will still edit out what u learn.. if you want to believe in a god, then fine..

i have no time for this though i know that any researchs ain't goin' to make any sense coz it'll be weak. Based on some theories that are made up by a limited knowledge or even depression. However if you have some proofs about that show me what u got.

i never said jesus was god,
i know in depth about most of the worlds main religions..

is that right?

u dont need to type that stuff u typed.

why is that?

galt john galt
03-18-2006, 11:34 PM
only in former yugoslavia

on a world scale never

the rotten elements can't purvey to corrupt the whole

ideology is about politics - politics is war - war bleeds fear - fear breeds fanatics - fanatical idelogical frenzy - frenzied war cold - cold stated world - world time money - money c o d date.

reason none

logic never

blazindaherbz
03-19-2006, 04:48 AM
lol
ok so..

god didnt create shit.

peace

so if i didnt believe in any of those religions than i wouldnt be created the same way you did... is that wat your saying... or is that what your trying to communicate to these folks round hea

Soul Controller
03-19-2006, 11:06 AM
all im saying is. religions are their to control u.. aslong as u have a belief system, that is backed or based upon a religious doctrine, then you are cannon fodder for the system. coz them polarities and the division is already set...

you have to see through these boundaries and treat everyone on individual merit,

to the lady, if you believe in a god, then thats good for u.
lets leave it at that.

peace

blackwisdom
03-19-2006, 11:21 AM
all im saying is. religions are their to control u.. aslong as u have a belief system, that is backed or based upon a religious doctrine, then you are cannon fodder for the system. coz them polarities and the division is already set...

you have to see through these boundaries and treat everyone on individual merit,

to the lady, if you believe in a god, then thats good for u.
lets leave it at that.

peace
"They use to ask you who's your master,
now they ask you who's your pastor.
It's your allegience that they're trully after."

Talib Kweli

Koolish
03-19-2006, 01:22 PM
yo there is no god because if there was no genocide would have happened, drop the knowledge.
religions were never created when people said they were, they are texts based on pagan myths and legends created to control masses and gain wealth. respect my science.
if you don't believe in god you gain a new sense of morals and ethics which religion actually blinds you from, and become a better person. do the math.
everything i just typed up was bull shit, i don't agree with anything, a lot of the shit i hear is baseless and ignorant opinions.

Soul Controller
03-19-2006, 01:32 PM
pagan worship = sun worship, 1 quick example how christianity is sun worship
jesus and his 12 disciples.. -= the sun and the 12 signs of the zodiac
notto mention having his day (dec25th) when the sun starts its rise again... its the lowest point the sun gets too, in the northern hempisphere.. winter solstice is dec 22.
the sun dies, ( well stays at the same same height) then starts to get higher from the 25th.. their are COUNTLESS prophets/deitys who b4 jesus's time was given the birthday of dec 25th.. all for the reason of.. THE SUN, the cross.. st george's cross.. is the pheonician symbol of the sun.

so who are u praying too? a god.. or the sun?
wheres the energy(electro magnetic) from? the sun or god?
does the sun fuck with ur own bodies electro magnetic energies? or does some god? lol

peace.

Koolish
03-19-2006, 08:04 PM
why the hell would some jackass 2000 years ago say "hey, look at the sun rise, let's worship it" and call it a monotheistic religion based on judaistic prophecies.

and the december 25th birthday, as far as i know, was never said for sure, but was the closest believed date.

if there are countless others given this birth date, please provide a source regarding the background and information on one.

blackwisdom
03-19-2006, 09:14 PM
One quick lesson:

1) pagan - country, i.e. rural beliefs and lifestyles.

2) aboriginal - original people

When people talk about pagan Gods they tend to give it a negative connotation. To say pagan God is to refer to the one true and living God, ancestors, Neters, etc.

Study African traditional concepts and not Euro-concepts cause they are biased in the inferiority of ancient African technology and spirituality.

Peace

SubtleEnergies
03-20-2006, 12:59 AM
The way I see it is all beliefs and cultures which propogate seperatism amongst humankind are themselves in danger of being wiped out.

The way things are going idiots are going to turn on idiots because of their inability to accept the fact that not everyone shares their views.

The only people who will be safe are those who keep to themselves, handle their own business, and are fortunate enough not to get caught in the crossfire of stupidity.

The meek shall inherit the Earth in this way.

Soul Controller
03-20-2006, 02:31 AM
koolish,, do a search on MYTHRA, or mythra worship

peace

Soul Controller
03-20-2006, 03:02 AM
i also made a topic b4 this site went down, naming and showing all the similarities bewteen deitys, characteristics,names,birthdays,things they was etc.. it should still be in this forum..
ill have a search for it wheni come back from work
peace

sweet sista
03-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Some people created God? that can be true if you mean that they created gods and goddess and divine family of gods. There are only one god but people and for different reasons went stray to worship idols and some tokens thinkin' that those idols help'em get closer to the true god and day by day the ignorance made them think there are more than one God. And every god has a particular job. Sometimes they fight sometimes they make up just like the bold and the beautiful. Interestin' crap.

whitey
03-25-2006, 01:29 AM
humans evolved.

over time they grew smarter. but they didnt always poses the same knowledge as they do today, or will in the future, clearly.

thousands of years ago, people had no way of explaining all sorts of ecological happenings, like floods, lightining, sunamis, hurricans, the sun coming up and going down, and all that other stuff that goes on in the world.

so using their brains, that were more advanced than other animals they came up with explanations to what they were seeing based on the knowledge that they had at that point in time.

where does all that worldy stuff come from? the sky. what must have been in the sky causing this stuff? to people then...something more powerful than them. a god, all different kinds, which eventually were widdled down to the main ones. an explination that solved peoples curiositys, because humans are by nature curious animals.

but the problem is, these beliefs got ingrained in peoples heads, and passed down from generation to generation. and it has continued till today.

why did people stop believing the world was flat? why would they even believe that? because they didnt know any better. and it took someone to show people they were wrong.

stop and take the time to question why you believe certain things. its hard to think things youve been taught your whole life may be wrong, it may really shake some people to their foundation. and they may not want for that very reason. but then again ignorance is bliss. this whole talk of judgment day and all that bullshit is just that. this world is going to last until we destroy it or till the sun burns out and implodes our galaxy. we are all just a spec in this gargantuan universe. its sad to think in the end were nothing, but fuck it two tears in a bucket.

sweet sista
03-28-2006, 02:19 AM
over time they grew smarter. but they didn't always poses the same knowledge as they do today, or will in the future, clearly.

I know that people grows smarter but not dependin' on the period they live in but depend on the conditions that before them and how do they deal with things. Every human grows intelligent and the intelligence isn't measured in the period you you were born in, you can't compare a scientist from the past to a normal businessman just coz the last was born in more advanced period. Coz if so then, does that mean that intelligence is to sit your funky behind in front of the t.v and play video games and the stupidity means that you don't know what is t.v coz you weren't born in this period?

thousands of years ago, people had no way of explaining all sorts of ecological happenings, like floods, lightining, sunamis, hurricans, the sun coming up and going down, and all that other stuff that goes on in the world.
So you're sayin': all dat ecological happenings are absolute scientific phenomenons and have nothin' to do with any sort of divine power. in other words, these things are just made up by itself.

Here some examples prove that there isn't any chance that anything is made up by itself. Were there a time whe n people were diggin' in some caves and suddenly found a box that displays pictures with sounds and it's called T.V after who discovered it? Were it found just like that without an inventor? Were there a time when people looked at the sky and found a plane flies by itself for the first time ever, then they hunted it and start to fly usein' it? I believe the answer for that is goin' to be like dis “No, brothers Right made the the first plane” okay so you believe that those things can't be made by themselves.

I'll give you an example prove that there is a god and devine power that control this world, If you saw a paintin' like the Monalisa so beautiful so professional and in an art exhibition. You see the paintin' no matter how beautiful it is it still piece of paper and it doesn't effect any form of life And you don't think it was drawn by itself, do you?
Then how is it possible for artful nature that effects on every form of life to be made by itself? How can rains or hurricans happen just like that? Some might think they got me and say things like what's goin' on with the clouds when they hit each other blah blah blah. But okay then what made cloudes do that. They might say somethin' else but then what made them do that too? Then it's God who did it. How can great things happen just like that? Things that effect our lives in every form. For the same reason you believe that a car ain't made by itself you should believe that the world can't be made up by itself. What is it with some people? think it's ain't possible for a plane to exist without an inventor which is no matter how fast or big it might be. It still a piece of iron. However, the extremely powerful and effective phenomenons on our lives, they consider as an accident that happened to happpen as we happened to exist.

where does all that worldy stuff come from? the sky. what must have been in the sky causing this stuff? to people then...something more powerful than them. a god, all different kinds, which eventually were widdled down to the main ones. an explination that solved peoples curiositys,

you're only guessin' ...........................please next,

because humans are by nature curious animals.

What is that? Someone by nature stupid?!
HUMAN bein'z are nothin' like animals but if you consider yerself an animal then i as a civilized person respect your opinion and i don't attend to criticize it nor condemn it at all but myself and my bruthaz “human bein'z” consider ouaselves as humans and maybe have a little in commons with the animals However, that doesn't make us all similar creation coz we are specialized with lots of characteristics none of the animals have no matter how developed some animals get comparin' to otha animals. it never possible to them to get to the humans' level “though it's possible to the human to get to the animals level or even worse” and obtain things Like pride, brain, the acknowledgin' of complicated things, the freedom of choice and the Conscious.

but the problem is, these beliefs got ingrained in peoples heads, and passed down from generation to generation. and it has continued till today.].

So in your point of view that is the problem and the solution is to be a disbeliever and to do whatever you like . Am i getting' it right?!

why did people stop believing the world was flat? why would they even believe that? because they didnt know any better. and it took someone to show people they were wrong.

Humph, okay here we go again.
People used to think that the world is flat. Coz they never saw the whole world. they didn't want to see what beyond the horizoncoz they were scared to death that they're goin' to be eaten by some beasts or they might find a hell gate over there.
That reminds me of a guy;
he thinks that there is no god. it's coz he doesn't want to see further than his nose coz if he does then that means that he has to forget about a lot of his old bad habits and contol his behavior and that scares him coz if not that means he is goin' ta hell. Or somethin'
I hope you see what i'm tryin' to say...
the fear of havin' some resposiblities and leave some of our old addictions can make us narrow-minded.
Because It's much easier for some people to believe that there isn't a god in some way it's the same feelin' that a snipper got when there is no shipper in the market. He can do whatever he likes without worryin' that he will be caught.

stop and take the time to question why you believe certain things.

its hard to think things youve been taught your whole life may be wrong, it may really shake some people to their foundation. and they may not want for that very reason.

yeah whity i understand you. I know it's hard for you to think that all you've been taught your whole life may be wrong coz that may be mean all you believe in were nothin' but a lot of crap. And it maybe means that you became so stupid to buy that much of falsehood just to justify your actions.

but then again ignorance is bliss.
Yeah the ignorance is bliss i agree but In your case, snow white. It's a serious disease. Don't take it personally aight?!

this whole talk of judgment day and all that bullshit is just that. this world is going to last until we destroy it or till the sun burns out and implodes our galaxy. we are all just a spec in this gargantuan universe.

Lookin' at your whole statement and now readin' this:
GOD you're so narrow-minded, thinkin' that humans are so intelligent to destroy earth. But too stupid to be judged for their actions. I mean if the animals are matchable to humans then why cows don't destroy earth after all they're the ones who got horns?

its sad to think in the end were nothing, but fuck it two tears in a bucket.
Yeah it's sad to believe that all of that is nothin' and you're nothin' and your life is nothin'.

Some people argue just for the sake of argument itself and not to bring some truth to light.

whitey
03-28-2006, 02:26 AM
did you finish high school?

sweet sista
04-04-2006, 03:15 AM
huh, That suppose to mean somethin'?!