PDA

View Full Version : "We Need to Exterminate White People".

iniquity
03-14-2006, 10:21 PM
According to Kamau Kambon the Black man has to exterminate the White man to solve this problem( the system ) ...

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0FI82DOuxE&search=white%20power

Who agrees/disagrees>?

hectis
03-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Well If I Agree Then I Would Have To Kill Myself Cuz Im Half White And Even If Since Im Only Half I Would Not Have To Die My Mom Is Whole European Descent Im Not Going To Kill Her Besides The Holy Most High There Is No One I Love More

LORD NOSE
03-14-2006, 10:50 PM
even if all white people were to cease to exist right now we would still have a big problem -

we as black people in america were raised by him - we speak his language and handle things the way he would handle things -

we would set up a similar system patterned after this one -

in this slaughter, so many of us would have to die also from trying to protect him -

however this may begin a much needed healing process for us and a sense of justice -

but i just don't believe that the madness would stop just from killing them

dif de la rev
03-14-2006, 11:29 PM
in the line of the person above i was thinking what happened in afrika when they ran the whites out. they were dependent on that system but lacked the means to work for they were on the outside and didn't know the insides - sure they could have gotten the wstern education but that didn't stop from being mortally corrupt to sell out the people they said were going to make better. it seems that when the whites are run out short of killing them all the country falls into a civil strife not knowing which way to go. the first thing would be after they are gone then what looking at killing all whites then what where to next other wise some mob rule join a gang for protection and live in fortresses until assured won't get the jacobian treatment and meet the terror like blood could reign.

TeknicelStylez
03-15-2006, 12:22 AM
I see my dark skinned brothers have reached an all new level of frustration AND confusion. If kamau kambon believes violence is the solution to anything at all with the knowledge he has, than he is dumber than the people he is preaching against.

I'd like to see if he has the guts to kill a 4 year old white girl. People need to think before they speak, especially leaders like that, he should be ashamed of himself.

LORD NOSE
03-15-2006, 12:29 AM
I see my dark skinned brothers have reached an all new level of frustration AND confusion. If kamau kambon believes violence is the solution to anything at all with the knowledge he has, than he is dumber than the people he is preaching against.

I'd like to see if he has the guts to kill a 4 year old white girl. People need to think before they speak, especially leaders like that, he should be ashamed of himself.

your right - but alot of them have no problem with killing a 4 year old black girl and they demonstrate this often

TeknicelStylez
03-15-2006, 12:46 AM
Is this not the reason why you hate them in the first place? Why become something you hate?

LORD NOSE
03-15-2006, 12:50 AM
who told you i hate "them" ?

and i ain't killing shit unless shit is trying to kill me - i don't think that going on a killing spree will save black people -

TeknicelStylez
03-15-2006, 12:57 AM
lol I know you don't hate them I wasn't referring to you I was just saying that when people go WELL THEY DO IT TO US, it's like ok so you want to do it to them, which makes you... them...

LORD NOSE
03-15-2006, 01:10 AM
lol I know you don't hate them I wasn't referring to you I was just saying that when people go WELL THEY DO IT TO US, it's like ok so you want to do it to them, which makes you... them...

but i do hate them and all the rest of you dumb ass humans no matter what color of the got dam rainbow you chose - yall so primitive lmao

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Exterminate all people then.

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 01:19 AM
Problem solved.

mister wooz
03-15-2006, 01:20 AM
oh come on, i thought pretty much everybody was in agreement on the opinion that if anyone needs to go, its the chinks

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 01:22 AM
We're all human I don't wanna hear that bullshit.

LORD NOSE
03-15-2006, 01:30 AM
we're not all human thats bullshit

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 01:34 AM
They want to kill everybody maybe. That's what he means with they want to kill us.

(-_-) <---GoldenChild
03-15-2006, 01:37 AM
wot the fuck i ain' gonna watch that vieo, bu how the hell is thatgonna solve the problems? thats genocide and its just the same as white peple trying to extrminate other peoples - that would just be history repeating iself, but with white people instead of jews in the hoolocaust or the oors in th spanish inquisition or ative americas in the america coqest

LORD NOSE
03-15-2006, 01:43 AM
"kill de white people - yeah - "

Eddy Murphy

yall to young to remember

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 01:45 AM
http://www.tenzor.cz/jawik/ostatni/aliens.jpg
Haha. I know. Just saying something..

Maboya
03-15-2006, 02:06 AM
agent...alingning yourself with him or his organization will get you under the terrorist microscope under the Patriot Act..read the fine print

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 02:06 AM
Talk normal imbecil.

Maboya
03-15-2006, 03:32 AM
Talk normal imbecil.

what don't you understand about my statment?

agent...= the person who made those comments sounds like a agent provocateur **

thus if you go around saying the same thing or "alingning yourself with him or his organization" it WILL "get you under the terrorist microscope under the Patriot Act"..read the fine print (the Patriot Act was originally written in small print) about what today can be constituted as TERRORISM

but why don't you take your own advice?

http://www.tenzor.cz/jawik/ostatni/aliens.jpg

Haha. I know. Just saying something..

What the fuck WERE you saying?!

They want to kill everybody maybe. That's what he means with they want to kill us.

Talk normal imbecil.

It's not a fucking guessing game we're playing, or a some sort of RIDDLE BITCH, the motherfucka is suggesting to his people to carry out murder, on T.V. no less (a no-no) while what we SHOULD be doing is studying and getting our temples (mind and bodies) right with GOD for the RIGHT time to RIGHTLY carry out JUSTICE...

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 03:41 AM
Not my fault y'all dumb I'm sure there are people who understand me.

I speak a normal language.

Maboya
03-15-2006, 03:50 AM
Not my fault y'all dumb I'm sure there are people who understand me.

I speak a normal language.

Then maybe you don't belong here. This is Know the Ledge, which if you didn't know is a term that comes from a "language" considered to be outside of the "norm". (but in reality it supercedes it)

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 03:52 AM
Mr smart is gonna explain it to me.

iniquity
03-15-2006, 03:59 AM
Talk normal imbecil.

Try to stay on topic Jean, thx ... ^O^

Maboya
03-15-2006, 03:59 AM
Explain to us what is this "normal language" that you speak.

Jean Grae
03-15-2006, 04:00 AM
I am ontopic watch that video.

Edgar Erebus
03-15-2006, 06:01 AM
we're not all human thats bullshit

Human isn't person who wants to kill everyone because of its colour or religion. You can fight on the streets and talk stupid shit on forums, but you don't have right to kill the whole race. No one race or person has right to do it. Peace

SLATTS
03-15-2006, 07:14 AM
Well if all white people are plantation owners when am I gettin paid?

This guy reminds me of Bush talkin about "Terrorists".

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 07:24 AM
haha

yea killing all white peeps wold prolly mess up alot of stuff

well we know black on black crime will rise

but yea ..only white peeps that should die is ..kkk
fucking skin heads

if thier were no white peeps .mmmm

i think the world wold just go down
i dont see a black man going out and cutting a cow open
money
how would that go
it will be worthless
it like every thing would be set back 100's of years
cuz thier would be no order
from all the killings it would make peeps go crazy
this could happen the same way if some one would come over to the usa and try to take it over

the leader that ran the whole thing would be considerd a million times worst then hitler
haha

KBOS
03-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Anybody who seriously wants to kill people based and things they have no control over (skin color) is no better then hitler, if anything, worse. Kill whitie morons are nothing but a discrace to the black race.

Rebel_INS
03-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Wtf?

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2006, 12:54 AM
wonder what bone collecta thinks?, smh......

blazindaherbz
03-19-2006, 03:15 AM
human is an idea and we are all living in a dream

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2006, 06:58 AM
Eddy Murphy

yall to young to remember

no, i remember, "kill all da white men":thumbup:

but to answer the question, hell no, im not for killing off the white race

blackwisdom
03-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Dare I even answer this question!

I neglected to read the rest of the comments.

I'm in the middle of reading Jazzy Melanin and I'm in a certain state of thinking. I know a lot of the history of what's really going on. I'm not going to say that 'whites' should be taken away, but 'if' they were to I know that aboriginal order will be restored in a short period of time. One thing though; a lot of the world's population has 'white' (calcified pineal grand) DNA in them. I'm Afrikan, Cherokee, and I have white in me. All Blacks in America have white in them. Come on, you know how it got there. It is what it is. All I have to say is "KNOW THY SELF" and you won't have to worry about what someone else is doing cause then you can do whatever THE CREATOR allows.

HOTEP

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2006, 11:11 AM
in the line of the person above i was thinking what happened in afrika when they ran the whites out. they were dependent on that system but lacked the means to work for they were on the outside and didn't know the insides - sure they could have gotten the wstern education but that didn't stop from being mortally corrupt to sell out the people they said were going to make better. it seems that when the whites are run out short of killing them all the country falls into a civil strife not knowing which way to go. the first thing would be after they are gone then what looking at killing all whites then what where to next other wise some mob rule join a gang for protection and live in fortresses until assured won't get the jacobian treatment and meet the terror like blood could reign.

i heard that before you were forced into slavery by white people(your color, im assuming your black,) there were already black slaves working for black slave owners in afrika.

second, I know alot of black people now a days, and to tell u the truth, the shady one's are just as bad as the shady white guys. im not positive at what im getting at here but I raised myself I like to think anyways, and I think black skinned people are, in fact I know alot of black folks that are smarter than hell who know right from wrong, like morally. I dont know what im getting at, i know nice people and I know mean people, some black and some white, u know what im saying. I wasnt programmed to be able to reason with people as well as I can just like some people weren't raised to be so easily, fuck, what im saying is some of yall are, have and always will be idiots compared to others who are ssmarter. take Queen of Poetry, I think she's black, she's kind and chooses words wisely and I know it's cuz she's smart as hell, and has excellent senses. Now like I just met Aqueous Moon, I dont think she's as smart as queenie. she comes off like a psycho in a way. like picture queenie saying "kill pigz" and fuck "amerikkka" 5 or 6 times in one post. hell, in one month, even a year, lol, naw, queenie's not dumb like that. sorry aqueous, I think your an idiot because of your posts. hope that doesnt offend u. I already know u hate white people so who gives a shit what u think.

what im saying is nobody's programmed,...aww fuck it, no matter what color u are, there's devils of all kinds and there always will be. look at it like this if u wanna devide races and say who's righteous or not, the more the people of that color, the more the good and bad, pretty logical way to look at it. ive looked up to some of u over the past while whether you've known it or not but some of yall disgust me and I've just been finding that out lately. some of yall are white, most of yall arent. hope i dont hurt any feelers out there. u cant hurt mine, im numb to your rascist shit. alot of rascist nutcases on this forum who i thought were actually cool people. whatever, im high, peace

sunny, queenie, wisdom, i think yall are cool, soul controller, i think your cool. but some fuckers here are some wicked muthafuckaz. peace

LORD NOSE
03-19-2006, 12:46 PM
i dont see a black man going out and cutting a cow open

Whatttt! ??

so we need white folks so that they can cut the cows open huh ?

is that what your trying say ?

i heard that before you were forced into slavery by white people(your color, im assuming your black,) there were already black slaves working for black slave owners in afrika.

second, I know alot of black people now a days, and to tell u the truth, the shady one's are just as bad as the shady white guys.

before we were kidnapped and forced to teach the slave master how to farm and build, get medicines for man out of the earth,how to locate water underground, etc..... Africans in africa did have servants - not slaves -

the difference is this

the africans did not erase the black mans identity from him and take it for themselves

whites did that to us

the africans didn't burn,lynch, and rape us

whites did that

the africans didn't crush the heads of our babies with their boots

whites did that

the african did not set up a system designed to make the world see the black man as inferior to all people on the planet

whites did that -- but this has been explained to you many times before

i'm suprised that you still don't understand this

soul controller
03-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Peace to Blackwisdom.

The Gods on point as Always.

Aqua Luna
03-19-2006, 01:43 PM
:lmao: Sicka...

What tha hell you talking about??

You just now realizing I'm psycho???

Get outta here :'o :lmao:

" like picture queenie saying "kill pigz" and fuck "amerikkka" 5 or 6 times in one post." - Sicka

^And you know this is an exaggeration, comon get a grip...:tease:

hectis
03-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Sicka Am Dose Not Hate White People She Likes Me And I Am Half White Unless Im The Only One?

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2006, 01:58 PM
shut up dickless

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2006, 02:00 PM
:lmao: Sicka...

What tha hell you talking about??

You just now realizing I'm psycho???

Get outta here :'o :lmao:

" like picture queenie saying "kill pigz" and fuck "amerikkka" 5 or 6 times in one post." - Sicka

^And you know this is an exaggeration, comon get a grip...:tease:

:mmmyah: :thumbup:

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Whatttt! ??

so we need white folks so that they can cut the cows open huh ?

is that what your trying say ?

before we were kidnapped and forced to teach the slave master how to farm and build, get medicines for man out of the earth,how to locate water underground, etc..... Africans in africa did have servants - not slaves -

the difference is this

the africans did not erase the black mans identity from him and take it for themselves

whites did that to us

the africans didn't burn,lynch, and rape us

whites did that

the africans didn't crush the heads of our babies with their boots

whites did that

the african did not set up a system designed to make the world see the black man as inferior to all people on the planet

whites did that -- but this has been explained to you many times before

i'm suprised that you still don't understand this

yeah, guess i was wrong, again

Prince Rai
03-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Dare I even answer this question!

I neglected to read the rest of the comments.

I'm in the middle of reading Jazzy Melanin and I'm in a certain state of thinking. I know a lot of the history of what's really going on. I'm not going to say that 'whites' should be taken away, but 'if' they were to I know that aboriginal order will be restored in a short period of time. One thing though; a lot of the world's population has 'white' (calcified pineal grand) DNA in them. I'm Afrikan, Cherokee, and I have white in me. All Blacks in America have white in them. Come on, you know how it got there. It is what it is. All I have to say is "KNOW THY SELF" and you won't have to worry about what someone else is doing cause then you can do whatever THE CREATOR allows.

HOTEP

this carries truth.

i think we focus on a lot of negative attributes of the man we call "white".

there are attributes within them which are positive and they may be used as benchmark for other white people.

by taking away the white man, the world will change doubtless. for good and for bad. we cannot underestimate such a change.

qualities of the white man has changed the chemistry of the world in such proportions that it is vital for them still to be here. it is natural balance.

i know myself more, by appreciating my ancestry more than most people who live on my ancestral lands. thats a minor example you could pick on,.

all im saying is that, by taking away the white man, we will eb foolish to assume all will be good.

hectis
03-19-2006, 02:02 PM
shut up dickless

I DON'T KNOW WHAT UR BEEF IS WITH ME BUT GET OFF MY DICK WHAT ARE U A HOMO SORRY FAG I AINT GAY GO TRY THAT SHIT ON SOME ONE ELSE

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2006, 02:14 PM
my bad, sorry for hittin on ya ;)

hectis
03-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Lol Nah It Aint No Beef Everything Is Still Cool

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2006, 02:21 PM
sorry for bein an asshole man,peace

snapple
03-19-2006, 04:42 PM
honestly ive never encounterd such ignorance with ideology/theology/and philosophy...a lot of you elietests need a reality check, you're not prophets, you are merley dictated too.

soul controller
03-19-2006, 04:56 PM
how can ppl have such views, when they dont even know about the nge,
or havent even done some basic balanced research into us.

born invincible
03-19-2006, 05:56 PM
kill all the white people... yeah.. that'll solve some shit.

sometimes i wonder!!

blackwisdom
03-19-2006, 08:03 PM
If i could interject just one more time...

If you want to see what the world will be like without Caucasoid people it might be a good idea to study what it was like 50,000+ years ago before caucasoid people came into existance. Just a thought...

Peace

hectis
03-19-2006, 08:06 PM
If i could interject just one more time...

If you want to see what the world will be like without Caucasoid people it might be a good idea to study what it was like 50,000+ years ago before caucasoid people came into existance. Just a thought...

Peace

WERE WOULD I FIND THIS INFO FROM?

blackwisdom
03-19-2006, 08:22 PM
WERE WOULD I FIND THIS INFO FROM?
Introduction to African Civilization by John G. Jackson
Stolen Legacy by George G. M. James
Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams
Anything from Dr. Ben, Na'im Akbar, John H. Clark, etc.

Once you pick up one of those books you'll find a plethora of resources.

Much scientific study and research will get you there. Much success to you in your quest.

UHURU

hectis
03-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Thank U Blackwisdom

blackwisdom
03-19-2006, 08:26 PM
No problem. That's why I come here.

HOTEP

SubtleEnergies
03-20-2006, 12:38 AM
"Human being killing monkeys to conquer the planet" - Immortal Technique

I like this quote. I often feel I am on the planet of the apes.

I do not however define these apes by skin color.

This is the Sahu-man in Metu Neter. The man who lives life to satisfy their sensual desires and aspires to nothing beyond this.

soul controller
03-20-2006, 01:28 AM
deleted

LHX
03-20-2006, 11:09 AM
the extermination of anything is never a solution to a problem

stak84
03-20-2006, 03:13 PM
First of all I would just like to state
that this is an impossibility, now that
thats out of the way if you did there
would just arise another opressor because
poeple by nature hunger for power.
to address the topic of how people survived
50,000 years ago without white men, yes
they were able to substain an existence
but they were not evolved enough or had
the right resources to rule or seek power,
once the most rudamentary tools were put
in place to rule, people did. This is natural
not to say that genocide or the enslavement
of an entire people is ok but this is what
separates us from all other species the need
for advancement and it just so happens that
a widely used manifestation of this was through
conquest whose afteraffects have put us where
we are today, it was inevitable and i dont think
it will ever really change even if the "whiteman"
is exterminted which is what........another
conquest, same thing

Sicka than aidZ
03-20-2006, 04:03 PM
^yeah, i doubt thats gonna fly to well with some of the ninjaz in this thread. but i like what u said. peace