PDA

View Full Version : If a gay holocaust happened...

Big Risk
03-15-2006, 01:22 PM
I know gays were in the holocaust, but if there was a holocaust deticated just to fags, would you be sad?

Wooly Noggins
03-15-2006, 01:47 PM
why all the threads about gay people

100pr00f
03-15-2006, 01:53 PM
ktl fourm thread's has turn into the gay fight fourm

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/images/smilies/gayfight2.gif

SlightlySlightedFan
03-15-2006, 02:11 PM
I would be sad for humankind if this sorta thing happened. Not that I'm presently hopeful for humans.
It only gets worse as we label groups of people and ignore real problems of environmental sustainability.
Basically, I'm like, fuck humans.

iniquity
03-15-2006, 02:37 PM
I know gays were in the holocaust, but if there was a holocaust deticated just to fags, would you be sad?

Yes, I would feel sad. Same way I'd feel if there were to be a holocaust against ppl who make dumb threads because in that case my dear friend scripted warfare would cease to exist ... :learning:

thelion1856
03-15-2006, 11:13 PM
think about it, first fags, then who knows what other group but then it will eventually lead to then blacks, then arabs, and so on. If u people reliezed how racist this country still is then u kno what im talking about. Unless your white european disent then your going to get fucked. sorry to tell ya but thats how it is. when was the last time u heard of a missing black teen in the news? when was the last time u heard of a missing white upperclass teen in the news?

Bone Collecta
03-16-2006, 03:00 AM
it wouldnt happen. yall think about some stupid stuff

THE W
03-16-2006, 08:34 AM
as much as i dont agree with the homosexual lifestyle it would be sad to see people who never harmed anyone be wiped out. now if there was a rapist holocaust i'd be all for that.

Big Risk
03-16-2006, 09:52 AM
it wouldnt happen. yall think about some stupid stuff

"It wouldn't happen, what a stupid idea" - Random Jewish peasant.

stak84
03-16-2006, 04:00 PM
gay people dont bother anyone,
theyre the most harmless fuckin
group of people in the world,
sure they suck dick but who
cares they aint hurtin noone

P-Noid Brown
03-16-2006, 04:21 PM
honestly not even following topic... Respect all walks of life, They respect your walk of life. I would be sad if there was a gay holocaust, what if one of my loved ones were in it? I do sympathize alot , i in particular am not gay, but much respect to the gays that have no problem with it. It doesn't matter what your preference may be... but how you in particular are.

digital
03-16-2006, 06:20 PM
why all the threads about gay people

lollll yeah why???

snapple
03-16-2006, 09:18 PM
of course i'd be sad....i'm for the progression of society as a whole...doing that would be taking 100 steps backwards...and nobody deserves a holocaust, respect eachother.

KBOS
03-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Of course it would be sad, nobody deserves a holocaust, anybody who would support that is cold and fucked up

Aqueous Moon
03-19-2006, 05:23 AM
what kinda ques...nevermind

Rebel_INS
03-19-2006, 04:46 PM

ROFL

SubtleEnergies
03-20-2006, 12:05 AM
Killing people is to be avoided as much as possible. Whether they like men or women doesn't change this.

Killing people simply for their sexuality.....I would totoally disagree with this but I also agree with stak84, who the hell do gay people bother enough that they even want to exterminate them?

sweet sista
03-20-2006, 12:16 AM

some people can't look further than their noses.

well then thugs next door ain't killin' you they just killed your fellow citizen.

SubtleEnergies
03-20-2006, 12:24 AM
What are you saying?

Gay people aren't fucking me but they fuck my fellow human? lol

sweet sista
03-20-2006, 10:49 PM
no if you're fellow human has set his mind to be a stupid dog. there aren't much u can do but at least, showin' disapproval to his sickness is somethin'. i mean instead of supportin' him. anyway i wonder what prevents someone who is havin' an odd sick relationship to have it with your seven years old kid. it's all odd and it ain't necessarily hurtin' you in particualr.
Beside, instead of wastin' all the money tryin' to find the kind of medicine or cure to their diseases why not to pay it to teach'em to stop gettin' the diseases.

SubtleEnergies
03-21-2006, 12:10 AM
As for there diseases unless you are having unprotected sex or using needles how can you get it? So why should that bother me?

And child molestation is not the same as being gay.

Largely it does little to point out to people when they are doing something stupid. It is best to just worry about yourself. Who says you know what is best for everyone?

hectis
03-21-2006, 12:19 AM
It is best to just worry about yourself. Who says you know what is best for everyone?

TRUE IT SEEMS LIKE TOO MANY PEOPLE WORRY ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN OTHER PEOPLES KINGDOM BUT ARE BLIND TO SEE THERE KINGDOM IS FALLING APART

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 12:25 AM
no if you're fellow human has set his mind to be a stupid dog. there aren't much u can do but at least, showin' disapproval to his sickness is somethin'. i mean instead of supportin' him. anyway i wonder what prevents someone who is havin' an odd sick relationship to have it with your seven years old kid. it's all odd and it ain't necessarily hurtin' you in particualr.
Beside, instead of wastin' all the money tryin' to find the kind of medicine or cure to their diseases why not to pay it to teach'em to stop gettin' the diseases.

Co-sign this ^

Gayness is so popular in American culture...we gotta counteract that with some truth.

Teaching the seeds that being gay is disgusting and backwards might help prevent them from getting confused by what they see going on around them, on t.v...and everywhere else.

sweet sista
03-21-2006, 10:44 PM
As for there diseases unless you are having unprotected sex or using needles how can you get it? So why should that bother me?

what about oral sex, kisses ...

And child molestation is not the same as being gay.

Largely it does little to point out to people when they are doing something stupid. It is best to just worry about yourself. Who says you know what is best for everyone?

i know it ain’t like it but i think it’s funny to say “BASED ON LAWS, child molestation ain’t okay” then just when the child grows up a little and have this odd relationship it become okay and the same laws twist and they go like “BASED ON LAWS ,a grownup molestation alright”
i know that the difference is a grownup is usually considered as he is aware of his actions and the consequences of them which is not the same for a child. but does it mean that he is goin’ to do the right thing always. i know the probable answer to that is “no, but if he hurt someone he is goin’ to get punished by some law” so that makes me wonder about the effectiveness and the capability of the law itself to make the right decisions.

limme give you an example, when someone commits a crime like rapin’ little girl. the law sends him behind bars. and that’s good but does it stop those who are like him committing’ the same crime since all he is goin’ to get as a punish is sitting’ his a** behind bars for like seven or eight years i wonder what the difference between this and his old lifestyle. i mean we really need laws stop those who are like him. by teachin’ them but by givin’ the right punish that makes those criminal think twice before doin’ a thing. i usually like our laws but sometimes in some cases it really doesn’t do the work that they should by preventing’ the crimes.

i never claimed i know everythin’ aight!! and i know that i’m as human i have plenty alot of things i ain’t proud of but does that mean all kind of s*** we do are the same?! and does it mean that if i killed someone oneday and then i repented or not i just have to sit here and say killin’ people is okay coz i ain’t perfect and i don’t fit to say that it’s wrong.

i mean first there is absolutely nobody who never committed somethin’ wrong. and to wait until i become perfect to say that. i’ll die and i’ll still not even close.

yeah one more thing, if you ever found someone who is perfect then i think the one who did somethin’ wrong is the one who is suitable to talk about it coz he/she knows how the condition like.

whitey
03-22-2006, 08:00 PM
Co-sign this ^

Gayness is so popular in American culture...we gotta counteract that with some truth.

Teaching the seeds that being gay is disgusting and backwards might help prevent them from getting confused by what they see going on around them, on t.v...and everywhere else.

yo what the f is the matter with you.

they are not causing any harm to you.

you dont have to teach anyone being gay is disgusting if thats what they are thats what they are. no need to make someone feel ashamed about who they are. is it right for people to demean any other kind of person black asian latino white whatever just because thats who they are? get a grip on life.

SubtleEnergies
03-22-2006, 11:06 PM
Hahah kissing and oral sex?! Well maybe you are worried. But I am not gay and I am selection in who I let suck my dick so gays don't both me.

JackOfHearts
03-23-2006, 04:04 PM
homophobia is just fuckin stupid like rascism, fascism etc is stupid. i wud feel sad if there was anotha holocaust, sad for society and i wud try to do summit in terms of helpin the victims.

Aqua Luna
03-23-2006, 08:37 PM
yo what the f is the matter with you.

they are not causing any harm to you.

you dont have to teach anyone being gay is disgusting if thats what they are thats what they are. no need to make someone feel ashamed about who they are. is it right for people to demean any other kind of person black asian latino white whatever just because thats who they are? get a grip on life.

naw...if all the gays got killed, then Sicka than Aids would be sleeping with the fishies, that's a good thing. :lmao:

whitey
03-23-2006, 10:09 PM
jokes is jokes. but on the serious tip, its fucked up.

galt john galt
03-24-2006, 12:35 AM
who would be harmed if one (a gay holocaust) was to happened only those sympathetic and who feel they(gays) have something to contribute to the overall progress and welfare as and of this society?

my health wouldn't lose any sleep.

whitey
03-24-2006, 01:10 AM
what the hell are you talking about?

how bout those sympathetic to human kind? you know the thing that binds us all together. the fact that we are supposedly above the animals. couldnt really tell from a statement like yours.

i dont see why it has to be someone you know or care about for you to have to care. someone cares about them, they have familes, they are someones brother or son or father or mother ect. you could find some sort of situation and be in those shoes, and only then you'd care? be serious.

sweet sista
03-24-2006, 11:49 PM
Hahah kissing and oral sex?! Well maybe you are worried. .

Hahah kissing and oral sex?! Well maybe you are worried.
very funny,
check this out punk i ain't talkin' about me i'm talkin' about'em and the effects on them. i haven't lost my mind yet to have any sexual relationship with a homo.

homophobia is just fuckin stupid like rascism, fascism etc ..

oh i see, and who is the super intelligent here ? you for example?!
gayness can be found in all races and all religions so what makes it like rascism? it's a behavior just like drinkin' liquor and it doesn't bother me as long as it practiced away from ma house but still i can't act like i don't live in the same f***in' society.

is stupid. i wud feel sad if there was anotha holocaust, sad for society and i wud try to do summit in terms of helpin the victims..

awww! how touchin'!

1 8 7
03-24-2006, 11:53 PM
Lol non lo so.

sweet sista
03-25-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm mindin' my life so don't play smartass with me coz i already had a bad day and i don't need you to miss it up more than it already is. but

let's put things the way they should. I mean really why don't you say then “leave the people who have cancer or any other disease alone and mind your own business” I know some might say “ those who have cancer askin' for help but homosexuals don't” what i think, homosexuals don't know their own good. And the society is duty-bound by the fact that they're humans to tell the truth and to take care of one another. They have to cooperate to do good and help one another to stay away from what is evil and harmful. It's the same as the table, it can't stand with one broken leg. Don't come and say it won't effect my life. Those who commit suicide don't effect you in particular but don't they effects the community somehow. All of us are a part of this society. So to say it ain't effectin' me it's like sayin' the volcano exploded!!--- but wait, it didn't reach your doorstep yet! To leave'em alone without advicin'em or helpin'em to be what they really are is an absolute selfishness and ignorance.

gayness is a disease. Now i'm being so sweet! Aight and here comes some more. Let someone look for a cure to that disease. See, it just getting' sweeter and sweeter. Don't develop the disease that kills them. Don't tell me s*** like they can have protected sex. First of all, most if not all homosexuals don't have only this type of sex, they have oral sex and some French kisses maybe and there is no condom or some protection from what comes outta there.

I personally think that the society is a bigger family. When a child grows in a corrupted family sure he/she will have some problems. It could be health problems, social problems or some kind of problem that concerns his/her personality and his/her feelin' toward him/herself. If the society is goin' to reject the child by leavin' him/her to whatever road he/she takes just coz the society doesn't want to think of a solution or doesn't want to spend some time helpin' the child but instead of takin' his/her hand and help him/her become a successful person and i ain't talkin' the about materialistic things that the society should offer to him/her because these kind of things just don't remain. I'm talkin' the tools, the methods that help him/her achieve all valuable things and first and foremost his self respect. Coz without that he/she ain't getting' somethin' that worth it. A lot of the kids who grew with bad families and a lot of orphans who were neglected by the society and there weren't anybody to take care of them ended up in the streets and joined whatever kind of organizations that might be involved in robberies, drugs, gangster works or maybe homosexuality. Everyone says all those are bad activities but homosexuality considered i dunno “freedom” maybe. And some people say “accept them” i think we do but it's they who don't accept themselves. They have no little tiny self esteem and they hate themselves so much that they want to change what they really are. I know a lot of them might find it difficult but it ain't impossible. All they need is some faith, some self respect, a little help and strong will. Just like drugs and alcohol addiction. You don't need to change who you are but you need to change your feeling toward yourself .everyone knows that.

And yeah by the way, now i just remembered postin' somethin' in other thread that talks about the longevity of humans. I think gayness is one of the things that make the human kind cease to exist and stays undeveloped. I mean what is the point of unfruitful relationship. Fill that fellow's a** with your s*** and he still ain't getting' pregnant. Oh yeah he is pregnant and he's having a disease. How about that!?

The purpose of every normal relationship a normal sexual relationship is fulfilling the sexual pleasure, stay away from harm “the deadly harmful diseases that caused by the wrong fulfillment to the sexual desires” and the beautiful fruits of this relationship which are the children. When the only reason to do somethin' is only to fulfill a desire then what makes it different than fulfilling one's desire to rob a bank or somthin' it's just like that. It's all about desires. What's the difference between that and when a brutha come and shit in the street? It's so similar to that, they both didn't hurt anybody and they fulfilled their desires. Xcuse me 4 tha impression but i couldn't find better in this crappy day. I mean there is a place for everything and there are conditions control almost everythin'. Or what else makes us humans if all we do is actin' like animals. You know those brains weren't put in our heads to fill a space. I don't mean to talk about sex as some kind of project and to remove the love and all the beautiful feelin's that comes with it hehehe but the thing is to get all dat you gotta do it right!

And i ain't sayin' it's all about neglected poor orphans. Coz luckily there are bruthaz who are so poor and maybe work as street sweepers or somethin' but GOD when you look at the brutha's pride and his manhood it's impossible that it doesn't turn a sista on . Hahahah. No i ain't talkin' about the hair on his chest but him being simply himself not a sweeper but A man who works to develop himself no matter how simple the methods that he is usin' but he is doin' his best. He is really somethin' I really feel proud of that type of bruthaz. It makes me feel good. heheh

On the other hand, There are rich families with spoiled kids who were depraved by the wealth and the spoilin' and the became like “i get everything i want and everything pleases me so why won't i get that, no reason at all coz the society consider it okay and even if it doesn't i'll buy'em off" you know what i'm sayin'.
You might find some famous lawyers or psychologists are gays and it's strange but still make sense coz it's like they are tryin' create a substitute for their failures in other things. Other more important things like being who they really are. They know it in their hearts but they never admit it.

They might talk big and impresses you but it's like a big balloon it's big but empty. Pretty fine sounding words but is it proper and right to practice? They dupe you coz they know you don't know what in the hell they're talkin' about. All you need is to use your common sense to know it.

One of the most ridiculous things is that in some societies you might see a child or a guy who isn't really a gay but maybe had some hardships in his childhood. But what happens is that the society instead of helpin' him to become good effective man it starts to motivate him to go against his nature. I mean some societies motivate the abnormal behaviors.

Man, in this forum i feel like i talked about gays like i never did and never will in my whole life. if some people don't get why it's like a disease that has to be cured then i can't explain it more. that's exhaustin' hehehe.

whitey
03-25-2006, 12:57 AM
I'm mindin' my life so don't play smartass with me coz i already had a bad day and i don't need you to miss it up more than it already is. but

let's put things the way they should. I mean really why don't you say then “leave the people who have cancer or any other disease alone and mind your own business” I know some might say “ those who have cancer askin' for help but homosexuals don't” what i think, homosexuals don't know their own good. And the society is duty-bound by the fact that they're humans to tell the truth and to take care of one another. They have to cooperate to do good and help one another to stay away from what is evil and harmful. It's the same as the table, it can't stand with one broken leg. Don't come and say it won't effect my life. Those who commit suicide don't effect you in particular but don't they effects the community somehow. All of us are a part of this society. So to say it ain't effectin' me it's like sayin' the volcano exploded!!--- but wait, it didn't reach your doorstep yet! To leave'em alone without advicin'em or helpin'em to be what they really are is an absolute selfishness and ignorance.

gayness is a disease. Now i'm being so sweet! Aight and here comes some more. Let someone look for a cure to that disease. See, it just getting' sweeter and sweeter. Don't develop the disease that kills them. Don't tell me s*** like they can have protected sex. First of all, most if not all homosexuals don't have only this type of sex, they have oral sex and some French kisses maybe and there is no condom or some protection from what comes outta there.

I personally think that the society is a bigger family. When a child grows in a corrupted family sure he/she will have some problems. It could be health problems, social problems or some kind of problem that concerns his/her personality and his/her feelin' toward him/herself. If the society is goin' to reject the child by leavin' him/her to whatever road he/she takes just coz the society doesn't want to think of a solution or doesn't want to spend some time helpin' the child but instead of takin' his/her hand and help him/her become a successful person and i ain't talkin' the about materialistic things that the society should offer to him/her because these kind of things just don't remain. I'm talkin' the tools, the methods that help him/her achieve all valuable things and first and foremost his self respect. Coz without that he/she ain't getting' somethin' that worth it. A lot of the kids who grew with bad families and a lot of orphans who were neglected by the society and there weren't anybody to take care of them ended up in the streets and joined whatever kind of organizations that might be involved in robberies, drugs, gangster works or maybe homosexuality. Everyone says all those are bad activities but homosexuality considered i dunno “freedom” maybe. And some people say “accept them” i think we do but it's they who don't accept themselves. They have no little tiny self esteem and they hate themselves so much that they want to change what they really are. I know a lot of them might find it difficult but it ain't impossible. All they need is some faith, some self respect, a little help and strong will. Just like drugs and alcohol addiction. You don't need to change who you are but you need to change your feeling toward yourself .everyone knows that.

And yeah by the way, now i just remembered postin' somethin' in other thread that talks about the longevity of humans. I think gayness is one of the things that make the human kind cease to exist and stays undeveloped. I mean what is the point of unfruitful relationship. Fill that fellow's a** with your s*** and he still ain't getting' pregnant. Oh yeah he is pregnant and he's having a disease. How about that!?

The purpose of every normal relationship a normal sexual relationship is fulfilling the sexual pleasure, stay away from harm “the deadly harmful diseases that caused by the wrong fulfillment to the sexual desires” and the beautiful fruits of this relationship which are the children. When the only reason to do somethin' is only to fulfill a desire then what makes it different than fulfilling one's desire to rob a bank or somthin' it's just like that. It's all about desires. What's the difference between that and when a brutha come and shit in the street? It's so similar to that, they both didn't hurt anybody and they fulfilled their desires. Xcuse me 4 tha impression but i couldn't find better in this crappy day. I mean there is a place for everything and there are conditions control almost everythin'. Or what else makes us humans if all we do is actin' like animals. You know those brains weren't put in our heads to fill a space. I don't mean to talk about sex as some kind of project and to remove the love and all the beautiful feelin's that comes with it hehehe but the thing is to get all dat you gotta do it right!

And i ain't sayin' it's all about neglected poor orphans. Coz luckily there are bruthaz who are so poor and maybe work as street sweepers or somethin' but GOD when you look at the brutha's pride and his manhood it's impossible that it doesn't turn a sista on . Hahahah. No i ain't talkin' about the hair on his chest but him being simply himself not a sweeper but A man who works to develop himself no matter how simple the methods that he is usin' but he is doin' his best. He is really somethin' I really feel proud of that type of bruthaz. It makes me feel good. heheh

On the other hand, There are rich families with spoiled kids who were depraved by the wealth and the spoilin' and the became like “i get everything i want and everything pleases me so why won't i get that, no reason at all coz the society consider it okay and even if it doesn't i'll buy'em off" you know what i'm sayin'.
You might find some famous lawyers or psychologists are gays and it's strange but still make sense coz it's like they are tryin' create a substitute for their failures in other things. Other more important things like being who they really are. They know it in their hearts but they never admit it.

They might talk big and impresses you but it's like a big balloon it's big but empty. Pretty fine sounding words but is it proper and right to practice? They dupe you coz they know you don't know what in the hell they're talkin' about. All you need is to use your common sense to know it.

One of the most ridiculous things is that in some societies you might see a child or a guy who isn't really a gay but maybe had some hardships in his childhood. But what happens is that the society instead of helpin' him to become good effective man it starts to motivate him to go against his nature. I mean some societies motivate the abnormal behaviors.

Man, in this forum i feel like i talked about gays like i never did and never will in my whole life. if some people don't get why it's like a disease that has to be cured then i can't explain it more. that's exhaustin' hehehe.

i think people like you are the ones who keep the human race underdevloped. you make no sense.

sweet sista
03-25-2006, 02:24 AM
i think people like you are the ones who keep the human race underdevloped. you make no sense.

People like ME!?
kiss my teddy bear behind!
i dunno how gayness is goin' to develop anything but sickness. if you got somethin' that make sense, then spell it out if not then shut yer trap!!

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 02:29 AM
People like ME!?
kiss my a**! how about that, ha?!
i dunno how gayness is goin' to develop anything but sickness. if you got somethin' that make sense, then spell it out if not then shut yer trap!!

Kiss my a** ! ???

i never heard a Muslim sista talk like that in all my days

what has the world come to ?

whitey
03-25-2006, 12:46 PM
how is it a sickness? they are born like that? why would anybody choose to live a life where they would be rediculed and called sick by people like you? people who moleste kids are sick. theres plenty of gay people that try and live straight lives. they get married, have a family, have kids, and eventually they come out because they cant take living a lie.

your statement about gayness come from broken homes like drugs robbery and gangster works...what the fuck is that? you have no basis for that claim, it makes no sense.

your mind is clouded from being misguided some where in your life. think about that.

sweet sista
03-25-2006, 10:33 PM
how is it a sickness? .
why some diseases never existed until there were homosexuality?

they are born like that? why would anybody choose to live a life where they would be rediculed and called sick by people like you? .

when someone is so controlled by his/her desires. and maybe his/her first sexual experience was gayness . sometimes, They just can't think properly. people like me again? hehehe thank god it ain't yesterday.
any way i think that they were influenced by others who made him think that it's okay to do somethin' and they were born this way. so when someone believe in somethin' that is so true and he is so used to do it or maybe they don't know any other way so they take it for granted that they were born this way and he has to live with it. i mean especially that the society is no longer against it. and i think you know that the society changed its mind just coz the number of gays increased not coz they found out they were wrong.

people who moleste kids are sick. theres plenty of gay people that try and live straight lives. they get married, have a family, have kids, and eventually they come out because they cant take living a lie..

i think those who start a normal family and then they fail doin' so are actin' this way coz they never believed that they aren't born gays. i mean they always thought of what they were told and other things. and eventually they surrendered to their maybe old self and the thoughts that they grew up hearin' from the very false people.

your statement about gayness come from broken homes like drugs robbery and gangster works...what the fuck is that? you have no basis for that claim, it makes no sense.

Is that right? then proove it! give me one example about a gay who had a very straight life. i mean really it has to be there is somethin' that he went through or somethin' maybe a gay experience or otherwise.

your mind is clouded from being misguided some where in your life. think about that.

Oh please sunshine come and remove the clouds.

THE W
03-25-2006, 10:42 PM
as much as i dont agree with the homosexual lifestyle it would be sad to see people who never harmed anyone be wiped out. now if there was a rapist holocaust i'd be all for that.
im going to retract my statement about a rapist holocaust. i dont think anyone should be killed but some should be completely cut off from any and all human contact and even sunlight.

brown_dogg
03-25-2006, 10:43 PM
oh i see, and who is the super intelligent here ? you for example?!
gayness can be found in all races and all religions so what makes it like rascism? it's a behavior just like drinkin' liquor and it doesn't bother me as long as it practiced away from ma house but still i can't act like i don't live in the same f***in' society.

being gay isn't a behavorial thing. you can choose to drink your liquors, or you can choose not too. but you can't choose to be gay. most people that just discover that they're gay are completely shocked and have no explanation as to why their brain responds better to members of the same sex.

sweet sista
03-25-2006, 10:51 PM
hehehe completely shocked?! what is that suppose to mean?!
they woke up one night and they were gays?!

whitey
03-25-2006, 10:53 PM
why some diseases never existed until there were homosexuality?

like what?

when someone is so controlled by his/her desires. and maybe his/her first sexual experience was gayness . sometimes, They just can't think properly. people like me again? hehehe thank god it ain't yesterday.
any way i think that they were influenced by others who made him think that it's okay to do somethin' and they were born this way. so when someone believe in somethin' that is so true and he is so used to do it or maybe they don't know any other way so they take it for granted that they were born this way and he has to live with it. i mean especially that the society is no longer against it. and i think you know that the society changed its mind just coz the number of gays increased not coz they found out they were wrong.

do you know any gay people? have you asked them their first experience? or are you just guessing this? there was always the same number as gays they just never felt comfortable telling people about it. for fear of being harrassed and possibly worst. you know abraham lincoln was a bisexual. socrates had relations with men, as did most prominent greek philosophers of the time. also there are tribes in africa that practice homosexuality because its believed the men gain strenght of the other man through ingesting his seman.

i think those who start a normal family and then they fail doin' so are actin' this way coz they never believed that they aren't born gays. i mean they always thought of what they were told and other things. and eventually they surrendered to their maybe old self and the thoughts that they grew up hearin' from the very false people.

who do you know thats been told their gay and just been like o word? ok no doubt. i think im gonna start sucking dick. its just what your hormones react to.

Is that right? then proove it! give me one example about a gay who had a very straight life. i mean really it has to be there is somethin' that he went through or somethin' maybe a gay experience or otherwise.

theres people of all walks of life who are gay. in every culture. black white asian hispanics rich poor fat skinny tall short whatever the variable is youll find them. you telling me all gays all over the world have either been tricked into believing it or had a messed up home life or upbringing that caused it? purposterous.

Oh please sunshine come and remove the clouds.

done my best.

brown_dogg
03-25-2006, 10:55 PM
hehehe completely shocked?! what is that suppose to mean?!
they woke up one night and they were gay?!

nah, but when they start feeling strong affection for someone of the same sex they wonder why it's happening to them. they don't start off proud to be gay, but eventually they can be proud of it if they choose to be.

galt john galt
03-25-2006, 10:58 PM
what the hell are you talking about?

how bout those sympathetic to human kind? you know the thing that binds us all together. the fact that we are supposedly above the animals. couldnt really tell from a statement like yours.

i dont see why it has to be someone you know or care about for you to have to care. someone cares about them, they have familes, they are someones brother or son or father or mother ect. you could find some sort of situation and be in those shoes, and only then you'd care? be serious.

being sympathetic to human kind is not a solution. that means i have to stand for everything under the sun and fall for secular humanism. you know love all and be every body's brother and friend. the brother hood of man is not the same when it comes to humanity. rainbows gold pots melting pots and piss pots. if you don't advocate the lifestyle would you show it compassion? i doubt you give love that liberally.

brown_dogg
03-25-2006, 11:02 PM
being sympathetic to human kind is not a solution. that means i have to stand for everything under the sun and fall for secular humanism. you know love all and be every body's brother and friend. the brother hood of man is not the same when it comes to humanity. rainbows gold pots melting pots and piss pots. if you don't advocate the lifestyle would you show it compassion? i doubt you give love that liberally.

you don't have to love them, but you don't have to wish death upon them either. if you love being straight, that doesn't mean you have to hate everyone that's gay.

sweet sista
03-25-2006, 11:05 PM
Kiss my a** ! ???

i never heard a Muslim sista talk like that in all my days

what has the world come to ?

So typical Muslim brutha. You never take it for a sista to make a mistake or maybe have a slip of the tongue, do you?

I shouldn't post somethin' whenever i'm havin' a bad day. i know that But who are you to judge me, anyway? My guardian or Mr. saint himself?!

I know that some bruthaz expect us to be better than'em. but It's really weird to see bruthaz can't wait to see a sista makes a mistake just to amuse themselves by criticizin' her.
I really waited till today to cool off and reply to this coz else i dunno what i would've written.

I guess this is the golden moment to sunny winters to prove that i ain't saint though i wonder what made him think that i am coz i never pretended that. nor i think i joined Forum Saints

but really what harm will ever get him if he ever thought when i said a** i meant my ark or somethin' but HELL NO the bruthaz are always ready to the attack.hehehe

whitey
03-25-2006, 11:34 PM

i advocate free will to do what you wish without harming others. i know you could probably try and draw something up to contradict what that means. but ill try explain a little more.

im athiest, for my own reasons, but i dont hate on anyone that believes in any religion. i think people should have the freedom to be anything they want. convert to anything they want. it doesnt harm me, it doesnt bother me. one minor problem i have with islam is the fact that is basically outlawed in the religion converting to another religion. like a lot of people in afghanistan want to kill that christian convert right now. thats infringing on their rights.

hate speech, as much as i think its dispicable, if they want to say it, good for them. let everyone know how retarded they are. there just wasting their breath.

and if someone is gay, let them fuck all the other gay dudes they want. there consenting adults, if thats for them let them do it. there not fucking me, it doesnt bother me.

sweet sista
03-25-2006, 11:55 PM
nah, but when they start feeling strong affection for someone of the same sex they wonder why it's happening to them. they don't start off proud to be gay, but eventually they can be proud of it if they choose to be.

hehehe..that sounds like the original version of a mexican movie or somethin'.
i mean really things can't happen just like that. every re-act has to be caused by some act. you really have to look at any person's reputation, record or history or whatever to get why does he/she behave in a certain way.

sweet sista
04-01-2006, 12:02 AM
like what?

Like you, whitey.
No but i wonder what rock you've been living under so you don't know about them? If you live in San Francisco then you should know better about Aids and how did it start or spread if not then umm ah It ain’t my problem. plus okay i'll suppose that there is no disease aight and it's harmless as you claim. gimme the benefits.

do you know any gay people? have you asked them their first experience? or are you just guessing this?

Unlike you i ain't guessin', i knew some gays since i was at junior high. Those gays i knew weren't takin' gayness as a lifestyle but it just happened in a certain age for different reasons then it ended up the moment they became more aware of what they were doin'. And some of them now are married very normal marriages as far as i know.

there was always the same number as gays they just never felt comfortable telling people about it. for fear of being harrassed and possibly worst.

It could be the fear of all that but i think mainly it fears them coz they know it's wrong coz as humans it's normal to sense what's wrong.

you know Abraham Lincoln was a bisexual.

Abraham Lincoln?! Yeah i know whatcha tryin' do here hahaha you tryin' make me say “oh yeah that's the good man who tried to set free black people! What a good man i should accept this wrong behavior just coz Mr. Lincoln did it” HELL No even if he was the pope himself. That won't make wrong right. No matter how many people did it nor who did it. Wrong is wrong and right is right.

also there are tribes in africa that practice homosexuality because its believed the men gain strenght of the other man through ingesting his seman.

Tribes in Africa?! You tryin' to control my emotion or somethin'? Heheh nice try. I'll tell you somethin' first of all ignorance take place in all nations. And even if my own son if i had one did it, it won't make it alright. Sure i'll try my best to help him stop but i ain't goin' to encourage him doin' it.

theres people of all walks of life who are gay. in every culture. black white asian hispanics rich poor fat skinny tall short whatever the variable is youll find them. you telling me all gays all over the world have either been tricked into believing it or had a messed up home life or upbringing that caused it? Purposterous.

you see, when you say that some day a straight man or a woman who had it all turned up into a gay person. You know that doesn't prove nothing but how they're so not in their right mind. I mean happy childhood, happy family, wife/husband and kids and everything comes with them and then he/she let all that go just to please one desire! This is like drugs addict, he/she is ready to give it all for a pleasure and just to get high. Anyway, i mentioned earlier that most gays aren't result of broken homes..etc but a lot of those who were molested when they were kids could turn up gays. Now it became kinda lifestyle not coz it's alright, harmless or it was wrong and people discovered that it's not but coz the number of gays increased and only that shows how wrong is gayness. The question is, is the number of the committed of somethin' make the thing right? Coz if so, then it means we should let go all behind bars. Coz what they did doesn't matter as long as their numbers are big!

hectis
04-01-2006, 12:55 AM
Being Gay Is Wrong No Matter How U Try To Break It Down Any Thing The Holy Most High Says Is Wrong Is Wrong So For The People Who Say What Have Gay People Ever Done To U The Have Offend My Father Now Im Not Sayin I Hate Them But I Hate What They Do