PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think Humans Are Better Than Animals?

SlightlySlightedFan
03-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Many of you in this forum refer to certain animals as unclean. Am I to think that you believe that humans are any cleaner than theese animals?
When considering this, please consider what humans have done to they're surroundings, and these animals which are considered unclean.
Think about how humans wallow in toxic waste and plastics, and that we actually contaminate the very air that we breathe and food that we eat on a voluntary basis.
I think you'll conclude that these "filthy animals" are actually quite clean by any standard of the word when put up against us.

Humans are animals.

My First Timbs
03-15-2006, 04:13 PM
humans are animals..

we are no better... we are merely different compared to other sentient and non sentient life.

TeknicelStylez
03-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Many of you in this forum refer to certain animals as unclean. Am I to think that you believe that humans are any cleaner than theese animals?
When considering this, please consider what humans have done to they're surroundings, and these animals which are considered unclean.
Think about how humans wallow in toxic waste and plastics, and that we actually contaminate the very air that we breathe and food that we eat on a voluntary basis.
I think you'll conclude that these "filthy animals" are actually quite clean by any standard of the word when put up against us.

Humans are animals.

Do you eat fecal matter and everything thats put in front of you? Do you roll around in ces pools of bacteria mud all day? Is your body riddled with worms and other diseases and shit? Didn't think so...

When we say an animal is unclean we aren't attacking the animal, we're just saying don't eat the fucking thing bro.

hidden ninja
03-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Humans are Animals, problems arise when Men try to seperate themselves.

THE W
03-15-2006, 06:44 PM
we're definately more intelligent but unfortunately we are evil.

Orion Nebulus
03-15-2006, 10:18 PM
I cant stand humans. We have the power to turn our backs on each other. Animals act based on instinct..we however act on thinking. Which makes us more evil...unfortunately.

dif de la rev
03-15-2006, 10:29 PM
humans have a conscience which is suppose to make them smarter though some use it for their own good being too smart for own good which others call evil. better than animals is determined by how our conscience affects our conscious. we can use intuition and be insinuating which produces more complexities in life from which over eons have developed a more elaborate cortex. on the basis we are in the animal kingdom we are not on top there are micro-organisms that feed on us. we are part of the food chain and seperate ourselves base on evolution of survival instincts. are our survival instincts that which make us better no we go out saving every person from a natural disaster like we have to. nature kills other animals and they have no cognizant to act differently. if people let people dis from natural disasters people would be better not giving in to something no other animal has sympathy empathy and pity. by humans making themselves better they have also allowed evils to seap in.

mister wooz
03-15-2006, 10:31 PM
i dont see any animals making cars or drinking slurpees

Visionz
03-16-2006, 05:40 AM
this thread seems to be based on diet so it's a moot point. I don't eat pig or human. Wooz, ^props on the Alex Jones pic. worldwide alarm clock.

snapple
03-16-2006, 09:20 PM
seems like a lot of you really don't like people....don't give up hope...cause it's not all like that. and of course a human is better then an animal

1 8 7
03-25-2006, 03:21 AM
They're not.

whitey
03-26-2006, 01:02 PM
i dont see any animals making cars or drinking slurpees

i dont see animals blowing themselves up, trying to exterminate a whole race of people for their own personal reasons, i dont see animals exicuting other animals as punishment, i dont see animals discriminating on other animals because of what they look like, the list could go on.

THE W
03-26-2006, 01:06 PM
i dont see animals blowing themselves up, trying to exterminate a whole race of people for their own personal reasons, i dont see animals exicuting other animals as punishment, i dont see animals discriminating on other animals because of what they look like, the list could go on.
animals should be thankful they dont have the intellect to do these things.