PDA

View Full Version : after Katrina Louisiana has another problem on the horizon

whaeva
03-15-2006, 06:07 PM
It’s a good thing I don’t live in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana. If I did, I’d refuse to accept the authority of DynCorp, the renta-cop and mercenary corporation that may soon replace the police in the storm-ravaged parish. Chances are I’d end up injured or dead at a checkpoint because DynCorp, a for-profit private military contractor, has a reputation “for brutality and recklessness,” according to Jeremy Scahill, writing for the Nation magazine. “DynCorp has even been rebuked by the U.S. State Department for its ‘aggressive behavior’ in interactions with European diplomats, NATO forces and journalists. A BBC News correspondent even witnessed one of the guards slapping an Afghan government minister.” If DynCorp thugs slap around Afghan ministers, imagine what they would do to a non-cooperative American commoner....... http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=292

TeknicelStylez
03-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Nothin like a little bit of police state info to brighten your day, I swear on everything I love if they tried that shit over here I would start shooting motherfuckers, I don't give a fuck.

whaeva
03-15-2006, 10:17 PM
Nothin like a little bit of police state info to brighten your day, I swear on everything I love if they tried that shit over here I would start shooting motherfuckers, I don't give a fuck. it'll happen eventually.. i'll stand with you, gunz blazing!!

mister wooz
03-15-2006, 10:32 PM
www.prisonplanet.com

Sicka than aidZ
03-15-2006, 10:49 PM
fuck tha cops