PDA

View Full Version : Brokeback Moutain

Orhan Gencebay
03-16-2006, 04:22 AM
i just saw it 2 nights ago and i must say that Ang Lee is a very versatile director. Doing films like: Tiger & Dragon, Hulk and now a gay love story! Crazy. Good movie. very good actors. movie was romantic, not boring.

i must admit that i was suprised someone would make a hollywood gay love movie. but this one worked. the whole story wouldnīt have functioned with a man and a woman(in this particular scenario although with a bit of a different setting you have kind of forbiddenlove-story). i watched it with my girlfriend and i must say that i found it quite enjoyable.

but why is the first "love"-scene like a jail-rape? grotesque.....

What do you think of this movie?

i c the hating coming because this literally is gay....

Bloo
03-16-2006, 06:56 AM
It's actually a good movie. I wasn't too much into the whole cowboy thing but it worked for the environment that it was set in.

I hear a whole bunch of folks talk about this movie but they should look past that and just see the love story in it. I actually got shocked looks from folks when I told them I've seen the movie. even one of my co workers (who claims he's not gay even though we all know he is) was like "You went to go see the movie, willingly?" I'm like yeah, why not? It got good raitings.

Maybe it's just me but I don't give a fuck, I'll go watch a movie of white folks killing blacks if the raitings are good enough, I love that controversial shit. But yeah, if you have 3 hours to blow ya'll should go peep that flick.

Iron Fist
03-16-2006, 08:45 PM
Seems it's a good movie but I'm not interested in seing a gay movie. Brrrrrrrrrrr... two guys kissing each other. It makes me shiver just thinking about this. Should I still watch this?

CYENCE
03-17-2006, 01:59 PM
ROFL
What non-fag type of dude would go to see this?

Orhan Gencebay
03-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Seems it's a good movie but I'm not interested in seing a gay movie. Brrrrrrrrrrr... two guys kissing each other. It makes me shiver just thinking about this. Should I still watch this?

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......omg. iīm not gay. i watched it with my girlfriend. but you are afraid of gay men? hahahaha......maybe you are curious....muhahahaha......most homophobics are gay.

but if you are not into a emotional romantic movie donīt watch it. itīs really good.

Orhan Gencebay
03-17-2006, 03:07 PM
ROFL
What non-fag type of dude would go to see this?

me and BlooHook. and neither Jake Gyllenhaal nor Heath Ledger are gay btw.

Its Big Lu baby
03-17-2006, 05:04 PM
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......omg. iīm not gay. i watched it with my girlfriend. but you are afraid of gay men? hahahaha......maybe you are curious....muhahahaha......most homophobics are gay.

but if you are not into a emotional romantic movie donīt watch it. itīs really good.

you watched it wit ur chick... someones pussy whipped... if i had a woman and she told me lets go see brokeback mountain i would slap a bitch.

HANZO
03-17-2006, 05:05 PM
dont kno i would like to watch a film about gays, espeicially gay cowboys. i dont doubt its a good movie but i wouldnt be interested in watching it theres sumthin about it that dont seem right, maybe because its the first big gay film. something we aint used to.

(orhan gencebay quality name man)

urban_angel
03-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Truesay Orhan, the first sex scene in this movie is pretty much like jail rape!! Talk about being fast paced, it was like twenty or so minutes into the movie, and there it was! I have to say the acting in this film was of the highest standard man, both Heath and Jake did outstanding jobs, but as for the film..........I would have to say I've seen better. When I say that I mean, I wasn't really sure if it was deserved of all the oscar frenzy it attracted. Yes is was the first hollywood movie abouta gay couple, but in terms of storyline, as the film went, I've seen better. That doesn't take away from the fact that I loved the acting in it, and it was a beautiful love story.......but the film as a whole, I didn't think was amazing.

peace

iniquity
03-17-2006, 09:16 PM
I watched it & IMO it's a little overrated. If you're looking for a good romantic movie Pride and Prejudice is the way to go ...

Orhan Gencebay
03-18-2006, 03:08 AM
ok, urban angel and iniquity, i agree. i just wanted to point out that it is good because some obviously donīt want to see because of this gay thing.

i havenīt seen pride and prejudice yet but i heard a lot of people saying it was very good.

peace.

snapple
03-18-2006, 05:12 AM
you watched it wit ur chick... someones pussy whipped... if i had a woman and she told me lets go see brokeback mountain i would slap a bitch.

and thats why you have no woman:loser:

Orhan Gencebay
03-18-2006, 05:52 AM
dont kno i would like to watch a film about gays, espeicially gay cowboys. i dont doubt its a good movie but i wouldnt be interested in watching it theres sumthin about it that dont seem right, maybe because its the first big gay film. something we aint used to.

(orhan gencebay quality name man)

thanks. you turkish?

JasonD
03-18-2006, 07:09 AM
me and BlooHook. and neither Jake Gyllenhaal nor Heath Ledger are gay btw.

What the fuck is with people saying that shit? Sorry, straight men don't make out btw. For a role or not, they don't, 'K?

HANZO
03-18-2006, 09:58 AM
thanks. you turkish?

yeah man

Ink Is My Drink
03-18-2006, 11:10 AM

HAHAHAHA yeh same id never go. when we go to the cinema she watches what i want but i do watch alot of her chick flick dvds though

and nah i dont wanna watch a film about a gay cowboy so i wont

Orhan Gencebay
03-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Marlboro Mountain

selam aleyküm.

tajeco
03-18-2006, 04:34 PM
If you look into the history of things, you'll find there was a lot of buttfucking going on. Look who your favorite football teams are named after; Coyboys, (18)49ers, Vikings = a whole lot of cum in the ass holes. Do a litle research, you'll see what I mean. Even the modern day Navy.

HANZO
03-18-2006, 04:40 PM
apparently gays wanted to go in the navy so they can do there stuff without anyone knowing, hence the relationship of the navy with gays.

Its Big Lu baby
03-18-2006, 09:59 PM
and thats why you have no woman:loser:

why the fuck would i want a woman at 19 when i can just hit up a club or a party pick up a bitch fuck the shit out of her and not remember her name the next day... and not have to remember her birthday... or our anniversary... or buy her shit... or take her to dinner... or a movie... so ya i guess im loser
lol fag

Orhan Gencebay
03-19-2006, 02:38 AM
why the fuck would i want a woman at 19 when i can just hit up a club or a party pick up a bitch fuck the shit out of her and not remember her name the next day... and not have to remember her birthday... or our anniversary... or buy her shit... or take her to dinner... or a movie... so ya i guess im loser
lol fag

so you see a relationship as a disadvantage? Itīs your opinion, ok.

MF Viktor Herbz
03-19-2006, 09:10 AM
lol fag

U GON STILL BE DOIN DAT WHEN UR 40?

Its Big Lu baby
03-19-2006, 02:43 PM
U GON STILL BE DOIN DAT WHEN UR 40?

nah look at the first line son im 19 . im just saying im enjoying my shit now so when im 40 i can max