PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious 3

HANZO
03-17-2006, 11:13 AM
ok i just watch the trailer for this, it kinda looks good but i just cant believe they would cast bow wow innit, and the lead guy is someone i never heard of. Its called tokyo drift and is all about drifting, im not a fan of drifting street racing should always be about drag races, i think this would be the end of this series of movie.

HANZO
03-17-2006, 04:01 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808715999&cf=trailer
link for the trailer

Icurus
03-18-2006, 02:37 AM
Dude, you been in the dark for so long. Street racing should be only drag racing? For the past ten years, drift racing has been becoming more popular, and only in America and UK do people still drag race, however, I respect both, but street racing now requires (almost requires) drifting. Most street races now have drift racing in it, and the trailer for the movie sucks really really really bad. It doesn't even look good at all.

100pr00f
03-18-2006, 06:43 AM
noooo not bow wow

they fucked up
haha

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-18-2006, 06:50 AM
noooo not bow wow

they fucked up
haha

Yea, They killed it. .

Ink Is My Drink
03-18-2006, 10:18 AM
noo bow wow thats jus lame

it looks alright but films normally start getting pretty shit by the 3rd in the series so im not beliveing any hype

HANZO
03-18-2006, 11:41 AM
if vin diesel was in it and no bow wow the storyline about going to tokyo could of worked. but its gonna be gay, i liked the first one, the second was a bit crap. This film is more childish aiming at the young boy racers who think their 300 cars are ferraris, once they watch it i can gurantee your gonna get un skilled drivers trying to drift on the streetz

100pr00f
03-18-2006, 11:48 AM
its imposabble to drift in the street unless u have the set up in suspension that makes u slide and grip traction
fast

but then when u do this
u cant drive on the streets cus turrning at normal turns as daily driven will be hard... slid all over the place haha

HANZO
03-18-2006, 01:50 PM
its imposabble to drift in the street unless u have the set up in suspension that makes u slide and grip traction
fast

but then when u do this
u cant drive on the streets cus turrning at normal turns as daily driven will be hard... slid all over the place haha

very true, thats what i ment by drifting being a sport for the track, and sticking to drag and circuit racing would have made more sense.

RynMur
03-18-2006, 02:39 PM
looks kind of dumb, but im sure its going to sell

num2son
03-18-2006, 05:18 PM
"How do these guys get away with this", yeah How?

Icurus
03-18-2006, 05:30 PM
very true, thats what i ment by drifting being a sport for the track, and sticking to drag and circuit racing would have made more sense.

Han. totally cool, man. I agree with that, drifting on track (could do it in the street, ever watched initial d) and drag in the street. Makes much better sense. But, yeah drifting is the thing now and days.

The movie still looks horrible, and yeah bow wow did kill the potential of me seeing it.

brown_dogg
03-18-2006, 10:30 PM
just when i thought they couldn't make the series any worse... they found bow wow.

Ink Is My Drink
03-19-2006, 09:24 AM
just when i thought they couldn't make the series any worse... they found bow wow.

hahaha

BRONZBODY
03-22-2006, 08:08 AM
got a lot of hot asian chicks in it...thats always good..i guess......i remeber when the first f&f came out i was living in austin tx at the time,went and saw the shit,come out the theater and i see niggas in astro vans tryin to drift an shit,funny shit,thought i would share that wit you guys.....

RynMur
03-22-2006, 07:08 PM
got a lot of hot asian chicks in it...thats always good..i guess......i remeber when the first f&f came out i was living in austin tx at the time,went and saw the shit,come out the theater and i see niggas in astro vans tryin to drift an shit,funny shit,thought i would share that wit you guys.....

haha it was the same way when i use to live in arizona. i remember everyone blasting the furious song by ja rule - waiting like 10 mins in the parking lot so everyone could hear it. haha

HANZO
03-23-2006, 11:04 AM
^^the same stuff happened here in london as well, everyone goes crazy and start racing. I remember when 2fast 2furious came out there were poilice at the cinemas making sure no one was racing

brown_dogg
03-24-2006, 05:23 PM
^^ whoaa no way hahah, that's funny shit.

Inspectah_Dirk
04-10-2006, 07:34 AM
Psjh, Bow Wow? C'mon....

But im still gonna watch it tho! And drifting..yeah, dunno, looks cool tho, but i still prefer drag.