PDA

View Full Version : The Deception Continues

Visionz
03-18-2006, 05:44 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060315/ap_on_re_us/graham_islam_1

Just check this out here. This goes hand in hand w/ another thread but it's just another case in point that the leaders of the religous right in this country are deadset on mindfucking as many fools out there as they possibly can. What happened to tolerance in this country?.................That's right, it was never there to begin with.

WolfMan
03-18-2006, 11:11 AM
Wow, I don't even know what to say...

Prince Rai
03-18-2006, 11:24 AM
i dont care. a man of devilish speech will always falter to uplift people with more supreme attributes.

what is the sort to follow a man who cannot display tolerance. he says he knows Islam, does he know Jesus' teachings?

hmm

thelion1856
03-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Wow, fuck christians

galt john galt
03-18-2006, 03:26 PM
brother against brother poltics estranges the neighbors eyes but can't see and they shall be hypocrites.

HANZO
03-18-2006, 03:38 PM
what an asshole, its always saudi arabia and the taliban with these people, dont they know about turkey which is a democratic islamic country. Malaysia which has a majority islamic population in a couple of years time this nation will become the most modern in the world. What a nob if i see him i would give him a good backhand, christians have commited more atrocities than muslims by the way. The crusades, world wars, and the nuke what an ignorant fool.

Visionz
03-18-2006, 11:37 PM
"what is the sort to follow a man who cannot display tolerance. he says he knows Islam, does he know Jesus' teachings?"----Princerai

I understand what you're saying, the problem is that the two people being quoted in the article, Graham and Pat Robertson, have a huge following within the US. Granted, I'm sure that they're mostly mindless drones, but drones can still vote and that thought alone is scary. It's sick fucks like these that manipulate public oppinion, helping another republican find their way into offic,e and we continue on our downward spiral.

blazindaherbz
03-19-2006, 03:24 AM
this shit sickens me like swine

Prince Rai
03-19-2006, 01:55 PM
"what is the sort to follow a man who cannot display tolerance. he says he knows Islam, does he know Jesus' teachings?"----Princerai

I understand what you're saying, the problem is that the two people being quoted in the article, Graham and Pat Robertson, have a huge following within the US. Granted, I'm sure that they're mostly mindless drones, but drones can still vote and that thought alone is scary. It's sick fucks like these that manipulate public oppinion, helping another republican find their way into offic,e and we continue on our downward spiral.

thats true. that fear in people who are seemingly "drones" to us, makes all worried about them being able to vote.
That's why there are flaws in democracies. i name Plato who argued that a captain can steer a ship better than its passengers.

but anyway..

politics has always been a spiral that goes down in morals but not in strength.

balance is found in one way or the other. i say this very unbacked for which im sorry. but, i may say that, organised peoples who elevate themselves in strentgh of mind and actions, WILL ALWAYS interrupt a flawless army who blindly follow a path which is non built. non built in the sense that, their path is not a proper one.

a man with one little flaw will not outshine the one who does have one more. so while there are people like us, a change comes about natural balance.

i dare to mention a yin n yang extract to divert the main political point of this thread, but its a true analogy here

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2006, 02:35 PM
they talk about aliens secretly ruining the planet, sometimes i think these sick bureaucrats and leaders are from a different planet

Prince Rai
03-19-2006, 02:44 PM
well im from a different planet and the folk where im from def dont share values as those twats.

SubtleEnergies
03-20-2006, 12:13 AM
I am seeing this more and more lately.

Recently I have seen similar views expressed by both Muslims and Christians I am in contact with in real life.

These type of people tend to hold the attitude that everyone must see things the way they do. That they are right and everyone else is wrong - I guess it's the easiest way to feel special and righteous.

LHX
03-20-2006, 10:44 AM
politicians are stuck in the 1900s

everybody tryin to solve yesterdays problems at the expense of tomorrow

Prince Rai
03-20-2006, 02:36 PM
its the truth...

politics is all about selfish expediencies