PDA

View Full Version : T.O. & Cowboys agree to terms

Hayabusa
03-18-2006, 09:51 AM
ALLAS (Ticker) - Controversial standout wide receiver Terrell Owens has reached an agreement in principle with the Dallas Cowboys (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/dal/), according to a published report. The Dallas Morning News, citing a pair of unidentified sources, reported Friday that Owens is expected to join the Cowboys with a formal announcement in the next few days.
Owens, 32, played just seven games with the Philadelphia Eagles (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/phi/) last season before the club deactivated him for conduct detrimental to the team. In his second year with the team, Owens had publicly criticized numerous members of the organization, including quarterback Donovan McNabb (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4650/).

Owens was not pleased with his contract and remained a constant source of news even in his inactivity. He and agent Drew Rosenhaus appeared more than once on national television to discuss the conflict with the Eagles.
Despite missing more than half the year, Owens managed 47 catches for 763 yards and six touchdowns.
Undeniably one of the finest talents in the game, Owens has caused controversy on numerous occassions in his 10-year career, the primary reason he will be joining his third team in four seasons.
Notable in his odd actions came against Dallas in 2002, when, after scoring a touchdown for the San Francisco 49ers (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/sfo/), he sprinted to midfield and celebrated in the middle of the star at Texas Stadium.
He also has had many signature moments of a positive nature, especially in Super Bowl XXXIX when he returned from a broken leg that robbed him of the final two regular season games and two playoff contests to make nine catches for 122 yards.
A five-time Pro Bowl selection, Owens has 716 catches for 10,535 yards in 142 career games with the 49ers and Eagles.

Good deal for the cowboys if Parcells can keep T.O. under control like he did Keyshawn.... Damn things just keep getting more and more interesting in the NFC East...

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2006, 09:56 AM
LOL......good I'm glad they took him.......I am an Eagles fan and he was a hot mess!!!!!!!!! Good luck Cowboys........(u'll need it)

I mean he's an excellent player but his antics make him horrible.......

Bedlam
03-18-2006, 12:26 PM
I seem to remember TO being very hated in Dallas... standing on the star... This will last 3 games before chaos....

RynMur
03-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Ahh i wish they would've kept Keyshawn instead, but im not complaining. Owens should do good this year because he's not going to do anything that'll hurt his image even more...well until next year comes around.

whitey
03-18-2006, 05:35 PM
I seem to remember TO being very hated in Dallas... standing on the star... This will last 3 games before chaos....

fans tend to be pretty forgiving. specially when they get one of the top recievers in the game. standing on the star 3 years ago is gonna be a distant memory soon as he puts up 1500 yards and 15 tds.

num2son
03-18-2006, 05:44 PM
LOL......good I'm glad they took him.......I am an Eagles fan and he was a hot mess!!!!!!!!! Good luck Cowboys........(u'll need it)

I mean he's an excellent player but his antics make him horrible.......

I would not have signed him, but since my cowboys got him....oh well....parcells wont take no junk from, I feel sorry bledsoe already.{:(

QOP, now what do I do with T.O.?

I still dislike the thing he did on the cowboy star.

Hayabusa
03-19-2006, 09:52 PM
I don't think T.O. will clown because I think Roy Williams can keep him in line seeing as he did break his leg year before last... :) If I were T.O. I'd try to keep roy happy because he has to practice against him everyday...

hectis
03-20-2006, 12:56 AM
I Think T.o Is Wack So Is The Cowboys His Old Team The Eagles Suck The Giants Aint Shit Infact The Redskins Aint Shit Too The Whole Nfc East Is Trash

num2son
03-21-2006, 08:41 AM
I don't think T.O. will clown because I think Roy Williams can keep him in line seeing as he did break his leg year before last... :) ...

lol

num2son
03-21-2006, 09:28 AM
Did anyone hear the rap song he made?

Queen Of Poetry
03-21-2006, 09:35 AM
Did anyone hear the rap song he made?

LOL...please tell me ur jokin...........

hectis
03-21-2006, 09:37 AM
I Heard Some Of It On 1 And 10/coldpizza

num2son
03-21-2006, 10:04 AM
LOL...please tell me ur jokin...........

LOL I wish.

num2son
03-21-2006, 10:07 AM
http://www.terrellowens.com/index.php

Queen Of Poetry
03-21-2006, 10:39 AM
LOL...he has the Cowboys shit already on his website.....

num2son
03-21-2006, 11:22 AM
LOL...he has the Cowboys shit already on his website.....

{:( , he is the stereotype of a NFL PRIMETIME PLAYER.

hectis
03-21-2006, 05:03 PM
Lol Some One Got Mad Cuz I Said T.o Sucks And Gave Me A Bad Post

Queen Of Poetry
03-21-2006, 05:05 PM
LOL....damn that's cold........

hectis
03-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Yeah But Oh Well And T.o Is Not Even Half The Wr That Randy Moss Is

stak84
03-28-2006, 04:56 PM
^ur so full of shit, TO is way better than Randy Moss
he didnt do shit last year, TO and keyshawn on the
same team, should be fun

baby jesus
03-28-2006, 05:39 PM
There Two Diff Kinda Recivers But Moss Has So Much More Talent Then Owens Its Not Even Funny To Bad He Doesnt Always Play That Way Though, Owens Might Be A Little More Consistent.

I Think This Was A Good Signing For The Cowboys Unfortunatly, Yeah They Give Up A Trouble Maker (Johnson) To Get One Much Better Then Him (Owens) Who Should Be On His Best Behavior For Awhile. Teams Are Gonna Have To Go After Bledsoe Really Hard This Year.

RynMur
03-28-2006, 06:10 PM
^ur so full of shit, TO is way better than Randy Moss
he didnt do shit last year, TO and keyshawn on the
same team, should be fun

Keyshawn went to the Panthers. It would've been nice if they were teammates, but Glenn can hold his own.