PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

HANZO
08-05-2006, 09:36 AM
ribery did walk out on galatasaray because they paid him 2 weeks late, the fact the galatasaray only paid ribery his money and forgot about the other players due to massive debts, ribery still walked out. even if he goes to lyon the next year he will want to move to another club.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-05-2006, 10:11 AM
He's fucked his chances of joining any of the ig English teams I'd say. The big clubs already have whiney wingers to deal with in Reyes, Robben and Ronaldo to contend with. Must be a surname beginning with R thing..

whitey
08-05-2006, 08:44 PM
Chelsea loses to the MLS allstars (who honestly were missing several of their better players because they have games tommarow and were not going to play back to back) 1-0.

If i were to rate every player on chelsea 1-10 i dont think id give anyone over a 5 or 6.

Best player on the feild was Dwyane De Resario by far. Had a nice goal.

Although I would like to see a totally fit Chelsea side play against a fit MLS team with all its players.

36chambers
08-05-2006, 10:25 PM
I didn't expect much, its our 1st pre season game, and we have only been training in American for 5 or so days. Plus, I heard we played Paulo Ferreira at center back. No not overly surprised we lost.

As long as it done the boys well with the fitness, thats all that matters preseason... but you dont want to lose them all.

HANZO
08-06-2006, 10:46 AM
i dont think the chelsea players really bothered playing, like with liverpool losing 5-0 to mainz.

ibrahimovic is reported to have boycotted a juventus friendly game as the club refused to sell him.

whitey
08-06-2006, 12:37 PM
yep, he does not want to play in the Serie B. Hopefully him and crespo and gallas to milan in the triple sweep. That would be siiiick.

Roman Deini
08-06-2006, 03:03 PM
gallas wants to play for arsenal. and milan either gonna sign zlatan or crespo.

4-Bar Killer
08-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Ajax, here we come!!

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-08-05/vff2.jpg

HANZO
08-06-2006, 04:20 PM
yep, he does not want to play in the Serie B. Hopefully him and crespo and gallas to milan in the triple sweep. That would be siiiick.

seems likely milan have made a lot of money from shevchenko's transfer. i think Milans main aim this season will be champions league glory these transfers will help a lot.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-07-2006, 08:42 AM
Crespo back to Inter, good business on their part. Sill wouldn't mind seeing where Zlatan ends up. There's been a bit of talk of Liverpool wanting him, maybe Chelsea will cast an eye over him now as well.

whitey
08-07-2006, 07:41 PM
inter going for the gold. possible threat in the CL for real....but probably not.

ironmantis
08-08-2006, 08:28 AM
inter going for the gold. possible threat in the CL for real....but probably not.

I'm pretty sure they will not win anything though.

peace

Frontal Lobotomy
08-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Inter will win serie A, the european cup is coming back to England.

ironmantis
08-08-2006, 08:51 AM
If anyone wants to join the Premier league fantasy football league, i've created the following private league, The code is as follows:

144115-39958

The name of the league is Wu-Forever.

The link to the site is below

http://www.premierleague.com/

just let us know if you join theleague so we can see how many people we get.

peace

For anyone thats still wants to join this league, the details are above.

You can join now and change your team as much as you want before kick off.

If I don't get 8 teams or more, then I might just cancel the league.

peace

Johnny Dust
08-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Word.

Y'all need to sign up, so I can brag about how my team pwns yours.

Roman Deini
08-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Inter will win serie A, the european cup is coming back to England.

ha even with 8 points deducted i see milan winning the serie a. think its gonna go between milan, inter and roma (if they get some new players)

4-Bar Killer
08-09-2006, 06:09 PM
FUCKING HELL! I have never been so dissapointed before. We ruled the game for 45 minutes, but the second half.. damn. You could even feel their goal coming. We'll have a fucking hard time down in Amsterdam. We were so close, and had so many great chances!!

(FCK - AJAX Amsterdam: 1-2)

K. Huntelaar 38'
Brede Hangeland 47'
K. Huntelaar 84'

PS Huntelaar is going to be in top-10 attackers in history if he continues like that.

Great goal by us though:

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-08-09/fck-ajax_010.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-08-09/fck-ajax_011.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-08-09/fck-ajax_08.jpg

whitey
08-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Im watching the Barca v. Club America friendly tonight. Saviola is back on Barca, that i did not know. Barca was missing a couple in the back but most of the big names played atleast the first half or the second.

Haha i was about to write the game was over at 4-1 (it was the 82th) in favor of club America. But i wasnt sure, just in case something happend. And it did. Saviola gol(83), Ronnie dinho gol(87), Eto gol(89). Game ends 4-4. Sick game.

HANZO
08-10-2006, 10:01 AM
ibrahimovic moves to inter, how many strikers do inter need?? they really strengthining the squad but i dont think mancini is capable enough to play all these players together.

whitey
08-10-2006, 12:46 PM
atleast one of the strikers is gonna leave.

36chambers
08-10-2006, 03:02 PM
They'll sell Martins, keep Adriano, Cruz, Crespo and Ibrahimovic.

WU-KILLAH
08-10-2006, 05:10 PM
the fuckin Ribery has been brought back to sanity. Actually he hadn't the choice.

HANZO
08-11-2006, 02:34 PM
ribery will lose his sanity again soon. other news is beckham has been dropped from the england squad. im no beckham fan but i think he should be in the squad. and for the first time a black guy has been called to the turkey squad.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-11-2006, 03:30 PM
^^ I still think Becks has a competitive future with England, but in this game with Greece it'll be good to see what Lennon can do starting on the right, which I assume McClaren will do. Wright-Phillips will need a game to get that international confidence back also.

Freeway Part:ll
08-19-2006, 05:42 AM
Premier League starting TODAY!!!!

:hooray: :b :hooray:

whitey
08-19-2006, 12:13 PM
diara to madrid. the galactocos is back baby.

WU-KILLAH
08-21-2006, 08:09 AM
Lyon made a big mistake but they hadn't the choice cause Diara wouldn't have played anyway ... they are dead, their mercato sucked, they lost too much time and energy trying to fuck us up with Ribery (who play better now than he have ever before !).

FrenchShin
08-21-2006, 11:01 AM
Diarra to Lyon.

WU-KILLAH
08-21-2006, 06:59 PM
lol ... yea that's true !

FrenchShin
08-22-2006, 03:09 AM
Lyon don't want to pay the 5% tax off the M. Diarra transfer to Real Madrid.

now somebody tells me what kind of nonsense is that ?

that tax is to be paid by the club which gets the money from a transfer, and has to be given to the clubs which trained the transfered player. ok.

so, in that case, Lyon must pay around 1 million euro. fine.

but Lyon refuse to pay and wants Madrid to pay the tax.

but technically, Madrid can't pay that tax coz it's Lyon's duty to pay it, all they can do is put more money for the transfer on the table. so it'll still be money for the transfer. so Lyon will still have to pay the 5% tax off that "more money on the table" shit.

frankly... somebody tells me coz i must be dumb or something...

FrenchShin
08-22-2006, 01:34 PM
Boumsong to Juve... they even got a major discount. lol

Roman Deini
08-22-2006, 01:41 PM
laporta the president for barca again.

Funk_Dock
08-22-2006, 09:43 PM
why the fuck cant ferguson sign anyone decent (besides carrick)

whitey
08-22-2006, 10:04 PM
i think real madrid has been sipping too much of the kool aid. they said they will talk to milan tommarow about moving ronaldo. but they dont want money, they want kaka. thats a fucking joke and a half.

HANZO
08-23-2006, 02:07 PM
i think real madrid has been sipping too much of the kool aid. they said they will talk to milan tommarow about moving ronaldo. but they dont want money, they want kaka. thats a fucking joke and a half.

ronaldo for kaka thats a joke the real board must be smoking something different to think that they will accept this offer.

whitey
08-23-2006, 10:08 PM
chelsea:lmao:

FrenchShin
08-24-2006, 12:29 AM
lol at boulahrouz as a number 9... too bad those numbers don't mean anything nowadayz

WU-KILLAH
08-24-2006, 06:07 AM
Thuram and Makelele back with the french selection .:clap:

FrenchShin
08-24-2006, 06:42 AM
actually they never really left... mavuba will learn a lot, but i don't see anybody to replace thuram.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-24-2006, 07:10 AM
^^Boumsong? Heheh

why the fuck cant ferguson sign anyone decent (besides carrick)

We're getting in Hargreaves, it would seem. And Tevez has now gone on strike at Corinthians so hopefully we can get him in as well

4-Bar Killer
08-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Group A
FC Barcelona (ESP)
Chelsea FC (ENG)
Werder Bremen (GER)
PFC Levski Sofia (BUL)

Group B
FC Internazionale Milano (ITA)
FC Bayern Mnchen (GER)
Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)
FC Spartak Moskva (RUS)

Group C
Liverpool FC (ENG)
PSV Eindhoven (NED)
FC Girondins de Bordeaux (FRA)
Galatasaray SK (TUR)

Group D
Valencia CF (ESP)
AS Roma (ITA)
Olympiacos CFP (GRE)
FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)

Group E
Real Madrid CF (ESP)
Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
FC Steaua Bucuresti (ROU)
FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)

Group F
Manchester United FC (ENG)
Celtic FC (SCO)
SL Benfica (POR)
FC Kbenhavn (DEN)

Group G
Arsenal FC (ENG)
FC Porto (POR)
PFC CSKA Moskva (RUS)
Hamburger SV (GER)

Group H
AC Milan (ITA)
LOSC Lille Mtropole (FRA)
AEK Athens FC (GRE)
RSC Anderlecht (BEL)

It's an allright group that we ended up in. PSV and Benfica is definitely not impossible to beat. We will have a very hard time against Utd. and I would be amazingly and gladly surprised if we even got a point against them..

Roman Deini
08-24-2006, 05:05 PM
tevez going to milan i think. and hargreaves stays at man utd.

slick E
08-24-2006, 05:17 PM
^^Boumsong? Heheh

We're getting in Hargreaves, it would seem. And Tevez has now gone on strike at Corinthians so hopefully we can get him in as well

man u better get tevez before milan

Frontal Lobotomy
08-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Lets hope so

HANZO
08-24-2006, 05:37 PM
chelsea and barca have this love affair going on it was so obvious that barca would draw chelsea.
AC milans group is by far the easiest, if milan get tevez or a decent striker i think they will go on and win the champs league.

4-Bar Killer
08-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Here's the goals from our victory against Ajax yesterday, which qualified us for the Champions League, for the first time in our club's history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siRoY1mhO2E (the first goal, caught on camera from the place where the FCK-fans was located, amazing footage)

Goal no. 1, as seen in TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vpVLPCR8hs

Goal no. 2, as seen in TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w92gNTUbfA

Can someone from Holland please translate?

An slideshow of pictures from the match, with Kool G Rap's Fast Life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhA7-2ob6rI

whitey
08-25-2006, 03:03 AM
Ac Milan Lets Do It Babyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WU-KILLAH
08-25-2006, 06:24 AM
Tevez to .......... Rennes ! lol actually if he's transfered to Chelsea, he should play one year with Rennes first.

FrenchShin
08-25-2006, 07:14 AM
it's always good to have Pinaut as a president...

-Gambino-
08-25-2006, 07:50 AM
Here's the goals from our victory against Ajax yesterday, which qualified us for the Champions League, for the first time in our club's history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siRoY1mhO2E (the first goal, caught on camera from the place where the FCK-fans was located, amazing footage)

Good job, guys. :D
One estonian played for Copenhagen too last year or something. Dont remember who it was. Urmas Rooba i guess. Too bad he left.

Anyway u got pretty hard group too. ManU, Celtic and Benfica. It's gonna be difficult to get through there.

I wish you luck.

WU-KILLAH
08-25-2006, 07:50 AM
it's always good to have Pinaut as a president...

that's right, even if he's a bum compared to Abramovich

FrenchShin
08-25-2006, 11:10 AM
that's right, even if he's a bum compared to Abramovich

yeah : http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/262411_forbes10ww.html

#11 against #74

4-Bar Killer
08-25-2006, 09:10 PM
Good job, guys. :D
One estonian played for Copenhagen too last year or something. Dont remember who it was. Urmas Rooba i guess. Too bad he left.

Anyway u got pretty hard group too. ManU, Celtic and Benfica. It's gonna be difficult to get through there.

I wish you luck.

yeh, Urmas Rooba. He was a hero in the club - simply because he was so bad. He changed to the worst club in the danish superliga - Vejle. And he's a benchwarmer even in their club, haha.

I believe that we can win atleast 2 games in that group, and maybe, if we are really lucky get 1 point against man. utd, if they underrestimate us. I hope that we'll get 8-10 points.

36chambers
08-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Tevez to .......... Rennes ! lol actually if he's transfered to Chelsea, he should play one year with Rennes first.

I dont think Chelsea will sign him. Jose likes the big tall forwards.

FrenchShin
08-26-2006, 01:32 AM
jose loves himself.

36chambers
08-26-2006, 02:54 PM
If I was Jose, I would love myself too.

So glad Arsenal just lost :D

08-26-2006, 02:56 PM

tsk tsk, aint no wonder when you got a Norwegian coach :clap:

08-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Serie A starting 09.09?

Roman Deini
08-26-2006, 03:09 PM
yeah. roma playing inter now for the italian supercup. roma leading with 1-0 goal by mancini.

Fresh
08-26-2006, 03:18 PM
If I was Jose, I would love myself too.

So glad Arsenal just lost :D

:D

Altough we still are trailing to those Manc's.

08-26-2006, 04:01 PM
yeah. roma playing inter now for the italian supercup. roma leading with 1-0 goal by mancini.

Ok, just wanted to say my support to Lazio is over after watching this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMFNY2jyh5Q

You seem like a Roma fan,I know its very odd to go from Lazio-fan to Roma-fan, but is the Roma-fan and club more proffesinal than these fucking racists?

Cause if so, my support goes to Roma :clap:

WU-KILLAH
08-26-2006, 04:19 PM
what ??? you just discovered Lazio fans were racist ? actually that what makes the Lazio known all acros Europe.

08-26-2006, 04:56 PM
what ??? you just discovered Lazio fans were racist ? actually that what makes the Lazio known all acros Europe.

Yeah well, atleast now I know. Better late than never.

Roman Deini
08-26-2006, 05:00 PM
how the fucking fuck you gonna blow a 3-1 lead? damn roma piss me off right now. same as last season leading comfortably and then boom 3-3 or 4-4. inter now up 4-3 damn it.

connor
08-26-2006, 05:02 PM
I believe that we can win atleast 2 games in that group, and maybe, if we are really lucky get 1 point against man. utd, if they underrestimate us. I hope that we'll get 8-10 points.

all the best mate im a celtic fan so hopefully we beat yous:yes:

FrenchShin
08-31-2006, 05:15 AM
tevez and mascherano to west ham.

it looks like we found which club made the best move of the summer lol.
well, it's only for one year, for both of them. just to get on the european market and leave on a free transfer to a big club. nice strategy.

HANZO
08-31-2006, 07:57 AM
west ham can get fourth spot in the premiership with tevez and mascherano. why didnt any other club take this option.

Roman Deini
08-31-2006, 11:01 AM
Something Fishy About Tevez And Mascherano To West Ham Deal
August 31st, 2006 by Alan Hylands

And I'm not talking about the year's supply of jellied eels they've got in front of them either. The deal to take Argentina stars Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano to West Ham United hasn't officially been confirmed yet but football discussion forums are white hot with the news and the potential implications, not only for West Ham but for the premiership at large.

What would attract two of the world's most sought after, young, talented international stars to Upton Park and the waiting arms of Alan Pardew? At first glance there is no logical explanation. West Ham had a great season last year after their promotion and surprised a lot of people (me included) with their classy football and solid defence that not only gave them a respectable league finish but also took them to the FA Cup Final.

I doubt that their Cup Final defeat in one of the liveliest and most enjoyable Cup Finals in many years will have been enough to tempt the two Argies though and despite having a foot in European competition with the UEFA Cup, I doubt that's the real pulling factor either.

My suspicions lead me to a somewhat shadier deal being cooked up between the players' club Corinthians, their owners MSI and another club with shady links to MSI and their owners. It's long been rumoured that Roman Abramovich is the money man behind MSI and the reason that a broke Brazilian club like Corinthians could afford players like Tevez and Mascherano in the first place. It leaves no doubt in my mind that Chelsea and Roman are behind this proposed season long loan deal for the two Argentinians to West Ham and it's only for one purpose - to acclimatise the players to London and the Premiership and see whether they are worth signing for Chelsea properly next summer.

There can be no other reason for this transfer to take place. Yes, West Ham are a good, homely club with some good players but for a club to sign Carlton Cole this summer and turn around and also get Carlos Tevez, it leaves me wondering what the motives are. I think I've worked out the obvious answer and it doesn't bode well for the rest of the Premiership.

We've seen Chelsea's strange buys and loan deals in the past with players like Smertin and Jarosik but this moves things to another level completely. Chelsea don't outright own these players or their club but their guiding hand can skew the transfer market that they can prevent any of their near rivals in the top five from having these players while they park them at a safe and respectable club, close but not too close, for a season to let them mature in the English game.

Something stinks around here and the smell is increasingly eminating from Roman Abramovich's direction.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-31-2006, 12:32 PM
The deal stinks like a week old fish, but I take my hat off to them. Hopefully We'll get in Reo Coker now instead of Hargreaves, its been a while since West Ham fans have had a reason to give us abuse heh

4-Bar Killer
08-31-2006, 01:05 PM
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6043/konge001bt5.jpg

H. What a lovely day. Going to pick the the tickets for the Man Utd. match tommorow.

HANZO
08-31-2006, 03:41 PM
i thought tevez and mascherano would sign loan deals, where did west ham find the money to buy them 2. hmmm raises many questions. in a years time they both will leave i have no doubt for that im surprised AC milan didnt go for them.

Roman Deini
08-31-2006, 03:44 PM
MSI, who own the rights of Mascherano and Tevez, are gonna take over West Ham at the end of the season I heard. So their 2 most valuable assets were already transferred to them.

HANZO
08-31-2006, 03:54 PM
this is just way too fishy for me, two of the hottest properties in world football espeicially after the world cup move to west ham, who aint even in european competition. and corinthians are known for asking for high transfer fee's for their players. my turkish side besiktas offered 15million dollars for tevez and that got rejected. the club was gonna offer tevez 3million dollars a year. so for west ham to get him it would only be for much higher fee's.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Tevez and Mascherano clearly part-owned by Chelsea. Its not uncommon, but I'm not sure how MSI are involved, all thats certain was they own bh players' contracts as that was how Corinthians (who are around $20m in debt) were able to own them. They're alledegly being linked with a takeover of West Ham as well, but that's just what the fans have been telling me so that could just be breeze.

Roman Deini
08-31-2006, 04:50 PM
Read these two articles I found:

http://www.playthegame.org/upload/rafael_maranhao_-_the_boom_of_a_brazilian_club.pdf#search=%22msi%20 roman%20abramovich%22
http://www.sambafoot.com/en/articles/118_MSI_the_Corinthians_Russian_connection_page_1. html

36chambers
08-31-2006, 05:05 PM
Why on earth would Chelsea own them 2 players and let them go to one of our local rivals? That dont make sense! I think people picking at Chelsea 4 no reason other than jealousy.

Roman Deini
08-31-2006, 05:16 PM
Its true tho 36, that my uncle Roman is backing MSI.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-31-2006, 05:29 PM
Besides, 36, it serves Chelsea better to let them go to a team that is unlikely to break in to the top 4, but still play top flight English football and broken in gently to european tournament football.
Any anyway, you must admit its a nice thought that 2 future world class players will be joining you having been climatised to the English game.
Won't make any difference though, the title is coming back to Old Trafford :D

WU-KILLAH
09-01-2006, 05:30 AM
It is possible for players to be owned 50-50 by two clubs (look at Kutuzov in FM 2006, you'll see ! |) )

Gallas is strange ... leaving Chelsea for Arsenal, that's just crazy ! damn he really had a problem with his club, but at least he should have leaved to another championship ...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=987FB5C827304CBD

play that in Powerpoint or apple Keynote ... lol (it's easy to understand don't worry about the french)

FrenchShin
09-01-2006, 06:46 AM
why strange ? he's fed up with Jos ? what's strange with that ?

plus, it's a new challenge. he already got 2 national titles with Chelsea, why not trying with another one...

i consider more normal from a sportman to go after that kind of challenge.

FrenchShin
09-01-2006, 07:21 AM
South Africa's ability to organize the WC 2010 is getting weaker and weaker...
Australia already announced that they would organize it if the FIFA agreed.

but i guess Morocco would get it if South Africa can't.

WU-KILLAH
09-01-2006, 08:21 AM
It's strange to leave Chelsea for a shitty club like Arsenal, it's pretty obvious.

FrenchShin
09-01-2006, 08:34 AM
why would Ciss leave Liverpool for Marseille then ? after all, he won the CL there lol. i bet he can't do it at Marseille.

it's just an example among others...

WotsGoinDown
09-01-2006, 08:37 AM
West ham have signed argenitinian Tevez and that other bloke.

WU-KILLAH
09-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Once again it's pretty obvious, he leaves liverpool for a the club which won the most chamionships, the most cups in France, and the CL. And I don't even speak about the suporters, the best, the most crazy in the world. :beer:
But I have much respect for Liverpool, it is a real club , with an history and real suporters, unlike arsenal with their new clean Disneyland style stadium.

HANZO
09-01-2006, 09:04 AM
South Africa's ability to organize the WC 2010 is getting weaker and weaker...
Australia already announced that they would organize it if the FIFA agreed.

but i guess Morocco would get it if South Africa can't.

what can they build the stadiums or something.

i still dont understand why tevez and mascherano would move to west ham when so many other clubs were after them. west ham dont have the financial power neither do they have a big reputation. ofcourse theres someone else involved in this deal.

i also think gallas will do better at arsenal the environment at arsenal will suit him better i dont think players apart from portugese players get on well with mourihno.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Jose is said to be pissed at Cheslea for selling Gallas, as he wanted him to rot in the reserves.

FrenchShin
09-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Jos's a moron.

and West Ham is now to be sold... guess who's on the list ? MSI. surprise.

WU-KILLAH
09-01-2006, 12:13 PM
what can they build the stadiums or something.

isn't it a security problem ? I think Morocco would organize it way better than South Africa

Frontal Lobotomy
09-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Good hashsh in Morocco too

HANZO
09-01-2006, 03:33 PM
better if morroco do it as the stadiums would get filled as the europeans will be more likely to travel there. no ones gonna go to south africa. better to make it closer to europe.

Roman Deini
09-01-2006, 05:35 PM
http://static.flickr.com/52/141227048_029a4b2231.jpg

they still aint selling this shirt :(

FrenchShin
09-02-2006, 12:42 AM
better if morroco do it as the stadiums would get filled as the europeans will be more likely to travel there. no ones gonna go to south africa. better to make it closer to europe.

same problem with australia. who's gonna fill the stadiums ?

Racailla
09-02-2006, 06:10 AM
Depends on which countries qualify ;)

In times of globalism, I'm sure Australia would be a good choice

Roman Deini
09-02-2006, 07:00 PM
i need this shirt:

http://www.goodbrand.ru/data/abramovich.jpg

36chambers
09-02-2006, 07:58 PM
haha, ill have one of them too. Where you get them from brother?

Roman Deini
09-03-2006, 07:37 AM
no idea man. was on google searched for abramovich billionaire and that shirt showed up. probably on a russian site or something.

Racailla
09-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Why y'all love that rich jerk? I don't get it... his money destroys football (if it hasn't been crashed otherwise)

HANZO
09-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Why y'all love that rich jerk? I don't get it... his money destroys football (if it hasn't been crashed otherwise)

they like him because his doing what we would do if we had the money. buy a football club and playing football manager in real life.

36chambers
09-03-2006, 09:55 PM
I love the way Roman is a multi billionaire, but always dresses like a hobo and is never cleanly shaven :D Id love to see him one day in some Armani suit and matching gators.

Roman Deini
09-04-2006, 05:42 AM
haha indeed 36. but i bet the suits he is wearing are still expensive tho.

http://www.russiablog.org/roman-abramovich.jpg

WU-KILLAH
09-04-2006, 05:46 AM
I love the way Roman is a multi billionaire, but always dresses like a hobo and is never cleanly shaven :D Id love to see him one day in some Armani suit and matching gators.

lol I wouldn't mind having one of his cheap small boat.
I think football needs dudes like him, dudes you hate or you love, dudes like Berlusconi, Aulas etc ... I hate most of em but they bring spice in the game.

Roman Deini
09-04-2006, 06:38 AM
berlusconi is cheap these days tho. doesnt spend that much on players.

Racailla
09-04-2006, 06:49 AM
Sure - he's out of power, so he can no longer betray Italy to get money for Milan ;)

Naaa.. guys, I hate most of the nouveaux riches like Abramovich, when you think of how they made their money

Frontal Lobotomy
09-04-2006, 06:50 AM
Oliveira cost like 12m, not much in comparison to what they made on Shev, but then they don't really need any more strikers.
Roman cracks me up too, he looks so ex-KGB with that rough demi-beard.

FrenchShin
09-04-2006, 07:02 AM
well, he started as a train pirate in Siberia, that's what they say in Russia...

Roman Deini
09-04-2006, 07:07 AM
berlusconi owns the media in italy. his company mediaset got an monopoly going on plus he is also a billionaire. got no idea why he isnt spending much. did he lose interest in milan or didnt the players want to go to milan?

Frontal Lobotomy
09-04-2006, 07:15 AM
Because they have Kaka, simple

WU-KILLAH
09-04-2006, 07:45 AM
Im not sure about it but I heard Abramovich was persona non grata in France and in several countries.

FrenchShin
09-04-2006, 08:19 AM
UK hosts a lot of personae non-gratae... no wonder he's over there.

HANZO
09-04-2006, 10:54 AM
berlusconi never really spent that much his in it to make a profit Abrahmovic isnt making profit from chelsea luckily for him his oil companies make enough profit. and plus milan are already successful no need to buy everyone.

Roman Deini
09-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Abramovich sold his oil companies. Milan yeah they making a profit, but Berlusconi makes more money with Mediaset etc then he does with Milan. But they need to buy players tho. You seen the age of their defense? Their keeper isnt reliable either. They sold Sheva and look who they got back? Milan should've made more noise on the transfer market but didnt. All the players they wanted (Crespo, Zlatan) went to Inter. Most of the fans are complaining about that also, that they didnt do shit.

Oh and r.i.p to Facchetti, president of Inter and a legend in Italy.

HANZO
09-04-2006, 03:40 PM
true milan need new players costacurta aint immortal. but at the moment for milan to bring in good players will be tough with the scandal. this season they will need Kaka to lead the club and i put milan as my favourite to win the champions league. the big signings will come next season.

Roman Deini
09-05-2006, 02:18 PM
hmm im dropping soon an essay/article/column/blog i wrote about the state of football today.

whitey
09-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Milan have a gift of a CL draw. it will make lots of things easier.

Moctezuma
09-05-2006, 08:54 PM
unlike arsenal with their new clean Disneyland style stadium.

:clap: ahah

Moctezuma
09-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Im not sure about it but I heard Abramovich was persona non grata in France and in several countries.

yes, because when he played against monaco (if i remember well), he couldn't go to see the game because he would be arrested...

and that the same thing with the majority of MSI members
one of them, a russian, abramovitch's best friend had his house invaded by french policemen last year...

talking about MSI, corinthians would be fucked as they supposedly wouldn't even win one peny on tevez and mascherano as they seem to belong to MSI and not to the team... very strange story...

ironmantis
09-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Milan have a gift of a CL draw. it will make lots of things easier.

I don't think it's the best idea to speak too soon. On paper it seems an easy draw but that doesn't mean it will be, Milan always seem to make things hard for themselves at times and with all the injuries they have at the moment, I don't think everything will be straight forward.

They should still get through though.

peace

WU-KILLAH
09-06-2006, 09:48 AM
France vs Italia tonight and then psg vs OM ! :beer:

36chambers
09-06-2006, 12:29 PM
I heard France are having troubles measuring the lines out on the pitch, they were a couple of meters out and diagonal :D They are rubbing them out with water right now and re-doing them. Going to be very close to kick off when they're done!

Funny shit.

Roman Deini
09-06-2006, 01:14 PM
http://www.sport.es/vivo/recursos/fotos/foto_167385_CAS.jpg
http://www.sport.es/vivo/recursos/fotos/foto_167355_CAS.jpg

FrenchShin
09-06-2006, 03:08 PM
puyol should cut his hair... ronnie also.

FrenchShin
09-06-2006, 03:09 PM
France - Italy

1st minute : Govou scores

FrenchShin
09-06-2006, 04:58 PM
impressive game by the french squad...

Moctezuma
09-06-2006, 04:58 PM
shame on French supporters...

4-Bar Killer
09-06-2006, 05:05 PM
San Marino - Germany
0 - 13
Lukas Podolski
Schweinsteiger
Miroslav Klose
Michael Ballack
Lukas Podolski
Miroslav Klose
Schweinsteiger
Lukas Podolski
T. Hitzlsperger
Lukas Podolski
T. Hitzlsperger
M. Friedrich
Bernd Schneider

LOL

Jeremy94
09-06-2006, 05:11 PM
France was better than Italia tonight.
No Doubt!

4-Bar Killer
09-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Hahahaha Northern Ireland beat Spain today, hattrick by Healy.

Racailla
09-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Incredible

Italy gotta watch out or the World Champion won't even qualify for the EC

HANZO
09-07-2006, 02:30 PM
italy lacked the attacking threat and the team is not ready the italian league hasnt even started so most of the team aint even up to speed. in that group they gotta watch out for the ukraine they are a very dangerous team.

36chambers
09-07-2006, 02:33 PM
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/M/home.mc)
FANTASY FOOTBALL (http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/M/home.mc)
^^Click on writing for link^^

Join code: 14163-4031
League Name: wu dynasty

Join now if you think you have what It takes to beat 36 the great one :dududu:

HANZO
09-07-2006, 03:30 PM
just joined the champs league fantasy football.

Moctezuma
09-08-2006, 12:10 PM
it's going to be really dificult wit italy and the group is very good, that would be really strange ahah

by the way, yesterday result...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=trIjzdsepk4

WU-KILLAH
09-08-2006, 12:19 PM
by the way, yesterday result...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=trIjzdsepk4

ahahah normissime !!!! I guess these fuckin paulistas were fuckin mad ! now you can laugh at them even more ! Corinthians !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman Deini
09-08-2006, 01:59 PM
boca gonna win that shit. still dont know why clubs havent bought rodrigo palacio.

FrenchShin
09-08-2006, 02:55 PM
MSI's gonna buy him, don't worry :)

HANZO
09-09-2006, 12:58 PM
everton 3 - 0 liverpool, thats the league gone for another year. horrible performance by liverpool.

FrenchShin
09-09-2006, 01:31 PM
i don't understand that team anyway. i saw their first game, it looked like 3/4 of the players weren't there last year.

36chambers
09-09-2006, 04:38 PM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3855/muhahahahahahaxx8.jpg

How funny is that? :D

HANZO
09-09-2006, 05:13 PM
arsenal fighting for survival..

WU-KILLAH
09-09-2006, 05:19 PM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3855/muhahahahahahaxx8.jpg

How funny is that? :D

ahhh ! Finally Arsenal is at its right place !^O^

Roman Deini
09-09-2006, 05:31 PM
http://www.portaleromanista.com/copertine/09-09-06.jpg

:)

FrenchShin
09-09-2006, 05:49 PM
but de rossi still sucks.

Roman Deini
09-09-2006, 06:00 PM
cause of that elbow? ah well. dude lives for football, gives 100% procent every match. hell when he scored with his hand he said to the ref dont count that one. so he honest also. imo one of the best young midfielders at the moment.

FrenchShin
09-09-2006, 06:29 PM
if he were not italian, he would be outshined in his own club by a guy like Mancini who works his ass off during 90 mn.

but hey, he's italian... they gotta have idols too.

Roman Deini
09-10-2006, 10:46 AM
he is the midfield general of roma. why you think clubs like real madrid or inter wants him? you say de rossi isnt working 90 minutes long? wrong, he works his ass off in 90 minutes. he isnt outshined by mancini who i might add is one of the best wingers in europe these days. shame he never gets called up for the brazilian squad.

FrenchShin
09-10-2006, 11:55 AM
damn denilson... he signed at Al-Nasr. what a waste of talent.

Roman Deini
09-10-2006, 02:37 PM
i was wondering what happened to him. he cashing in now.

FrenchShin
09-10-2006, 04:06 PM
he always did actually... thinking about money before sport matters, he always got nice contracts.

WU-KILLAH
09-10-2006, 05:21 PM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4380/image7pb2.jpg

9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7752/image8ld3.jpg

Lyon, get the fuck out !

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3707/image6mb3.jpg

*D *D *D *D *D *D *D *D *D

LES MARSEILLAIS ! MONTENT A PARIS ! POUR ENCULEEER ! LE psg !!!!!!!

MeSa
09-12-2006, 07:29 AM
where you at after french National Cup ???
We didn't hear you son !!!!!
Well play by Marseille they deserve victory , but admit you paid Yepes mofucka ;)

WU-KILLAH
09-12-2006, 08:02 AM
lol I better had to shut my mouth after that fuckin final ...
The victory was indeed well deserved, but I think we all agree Br is a fucking clown who almost fucked up the match.
Honestly I was amazed during the second half about how the parisians gave up, they almost stoped to run ! Lacombe has a lot of work...

MeSa
09-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Fantomas is the new nickname for PSG's players ;)

Roman Deini
09-12-2006, 01:49 PM
http://www.asroma.it/UserImages/10834.jpg

whitey
09-12-2006, 06:40 PM
totti gol. dudes sick.

HANZO
09-12-2006, 07:07 PM
bayern and barca looked impressive
inter wat a dissapointment,

FrenchShin
09-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Ronaldinho's goal is whoa.

same with Sporting's goal...

lol @ Drogba... forever diver.

WU-KILLAH
09-13-2006, 11:00 AM
It's not actually diving, he makes the foul happen, he's very good for that. By the way he was close to score a really amazing goal.
Sporting's goal was really incredible !

FrenchShin
09-13-2006, 11:12 AM
waving in the air like if he got electrified is a kind of dive to me. but hey... just my opinion, i'm not fan/sucker for drogba so... no offense, to each his own idol.

WU-KILLAH
09-13-2006, 11:15 AM
remarque de merde, I was just stating my opinion aswell ... whatever.

FrenchShin
09-13-2006, 11:18 AM
hey calm down, you're a sucker for drogba, what the hell ? i'm a sucker for roberto carlos, so what ?

WU-KILLAH
09-13-2006, 11:25 AM
That's were you're wrong I don't give a fuck about Drogba, I have no idols except my club. Once again I just gave my thought on the action that's all.

FrenchShin
09-13-2006, 03:35 PM
yea, i just appreciated the "remarque de merde", sounded like an insult to me. no offense meant anyway.

whitey
09-13-2006, 06:27 PM
AC milan dominating the champions leauge once again.

PIPPO for the golden ball.

HANZO
09-13-2006, 07:16 PM
real madrid were crap again Fred dominated them, AC were impressive though but on the night steau bucherest impressed the most, this team can shock a lot of teams.

FrenchShin
09-14-2006, 01:33 AM
Fred is probably the best brazilian striker right now.

whitey
09-15-2006, 10:14 AM
Fred is probably the best brazilian striker right now.

thats one hell of a statment.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-15-2006, 10:26 AM
In terms of form, I'd say he's right. He's a good young striker Fred. Adriano is still the best striker Brazil have though, dunno how many games he'll get with Ibrahimovic and Crespo both looking to take his place

Roman Deini
09-15-2006, 12:53 PM
adriano best striker in brazil? dont make me laugh. dude is underperforming this season and last season.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-15-2006, 01:17 PM
In terms of talent, the guy is sick. He needs to leave Inter to get better, assholes sold him to Parma in the first place so i dunno why he went back like

HANZO
09-15-2006, 01:23 PM
adriano has attitude problems on the field some matches the guys lazy doesnt do anything but he has incredible talent but his been off form for a long time.

Roman Deini
09-15-2006, 02:12 PM
he wasnt sold to parma. he was either loaned to them or they sold 50 percent of him to parma and inter bought that back. it was one of the two but parma never owned the whole 100% of him.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-15-2006, 07:11 PM
50% cost Inter like 25m to buy him back? They sold him to Parma but they had a buy-back price or something written in his contract I expect.
You're right about his attitude as well Han, he needs to pull his finger out. I must admit I wasn't impressed at the prospect of Man Utd buying him when we were linked during the summer

ironmantis
09-16-2006, 05:04 AM
it seems Elano isn't doing too bad for Brazil at the moment, don't know about domestically though, don't know too much about him yet.

peace

4-Bar Killer
09-16-2006, 09:19 AM
We got a draw against Benfica at Parken, here in Copenhagen.. We should have scored a goal, as Benfica played all 90 minutes like they were satisfied with a draw. They had the biggest chance with a shot to the post in late second half. But atleast we got our first point in Champions League - ever! Grnkjr is injured now though, and he's out for atleast 8 weak. He will be greatly missed, as he is one of our most important men. But we still got newcomber William Kvist (probably the best throw in football - no joke) and Ghanesian national player Razak Pimpong to play left wing..

Here's some pictures:

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-09-13/FCK-Benfica_019.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-09-13/FCK-Benfica_020.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-09-13/FCK-Benfica_06.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-09-13/FCK-Benfica_014.jpg

And some video of the fans.. we actually have a crazy atmosphere at the stands now, the Benfica players said that they were very surprised by the visual and lyrical support from the stands, peep the "Ascoli-song"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWr1DaexOpg

TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA, TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA, Ol-Ol-Ol-Ol-Ol-Ol-OLA,Ol-Ol-Ol-Ol-Ol-Ol-OLA, FC KBENHAVN!!

I think we can beat Celtic, both in Glasgow and here in Copenhagen.. And also beat Benfica in Lissabon.. Man Utd. is a bigger problem tho, haha.. But we might surprise and get 1 or 3 points at Old Trafford..

Frontal Lobotomy
09-16-2006, 11:17 AM
it seems Elano isn't doing too bad for Brazil at the moment, don't know about domestically though, don't know too much about him yet.

He's rotting in the Ukraine league at Shakhtar Donetsk, his league form I hear is strong, and that a couple of Spanish sides took a look at him, particularly in the game against Argentina earlier this month.
He's around 27 so really he needs to make the big move if he's to consolodate a place in that side, given that Anderson is on the verge of a call-up (This guy is class for Porto)

HANZO
09-16-2006, 11:31 AM
there are a lot of good brazilian strikers but we always try and compare them to the ronaldo of years back and they dont match up. adriano may be physcially stronger and robihno quicker than ronaldo but they didnt perform like he did, reason why we got such a high expectation of brazilian strikers now we all expect them to get the ball run and score and at the end of the season be top scorer.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-16-2006, 11:48 AM
Ronaldo did it right, he got a lot of experience playing the different leagues in europe. Playing under Sir Bobby at PSV and Barcelona helped him out quite a bit. I imagine Jose Mourinho can take some of the credit as he was no2 at Barca at the time also

HANZO
09-16-2006, 11:57 AM
thats tru a good manager can bring out the best in players, mancini isnt doing anything special at inter
and another reason for mourihno to boast about how special he is

Roman Deini
09-16-2006, 12:05 PM
adriano isnt starting tonight. he is demoted to the bench. i bet in january he will be sold or something. inter can buy all players they want and they still aint gonna win the scudetto or the cl.

HANZO
09-16-2006, 12:09 PM
inter need to get rid of mancini for the last 2 seasons inter havent even come close to ac milan and juventus. and this season will be outdone by roma and milan again.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-16-2006, 01:04 PM
i like Mancini, Inter is a big ask though. They're never really title contenders given the stature of the club and all the big players.

36chambers
09-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Like my new shirts? ;)

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4316/36shomen3rdshirtsen3.png

morgan
09-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Do you think Jo Cole will last long?

36chambers
09-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Do you think Jo Cole will last long?

What do you mean by "last long"? At Chelsea?

Well its his 3rd season so far and hes one of our main players, so yes. Hes a brilliant player, has the potential to be one of the best in his position and when he gets older, maybe he will be. We signed him for like 7m, thats cheap considering hes brilliant and English, most English players are way overpriced, but I think we got Cole cheap considering how good he is.

Im pretty sure he'll end his career at Chelsea.

HANZO
09-17-2006, 08:02 AM
wat a day for football, arsenal-man utd and liverpool-chelsea and after that turkey's biggest derby besiktas-galatasaray a whole day of football for me. go liverpool

Roman Deini
09-17-2006, 10:53 AM
and again 3 points for roma :). this wednesday against inter, gonna be a very good match.

FrenchShin
09-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Tfc !

09-17-2006, 11:44 AM
real madrid were crap again Fred dominated them, AC were impressive though but on the night steau bucherest impressed the most, this team can shock a lot of teams.

yea, and our best player, Radoi was missing..
the real test will be at home vs Lyon

Moctezuma
09-17-2006, 12:50 PM
i like brazilian football...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x71QrWe3I0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpLOSCIkgUQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfzusjP6bLU&mode=related&search=

Frontal Lobotomy
09-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Man, United lost..I'll not get to live that down for a while hmph

FrenchShin
09-17-2006, 01:14 PM
yea, and our best player, Radoi was missing..
the real test will be at home vs Lyon

i've been buying Radoi at Championship Manager since 2001 i think.

WU-KILLAH
09-17-2006, 02:15 PM
i like brazilian football...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x71QrWe3I0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpLOSCIkgUQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfzusjP6bLU&mode=related&search=

These dudes are crazy ! so they gave the fuckin goal ???

Moctezuma
09-17-2006, 05:11 PM
These dudes are crazy ! so they gave the fuckin goal ???

and brazilian federation refused to cancel and replay the game...

(get ready for your dive in the "old harbor" ahahah :b !!!!)

WU-KILLAH
09-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Old harbor ? no, it's forbidden to put that in english !

Damn it's been hard for Arsenal to shit their goal but they did it, nice match.

36chambers
09-17-2006, 08:41 PM
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/6374/dsc000377we0.jpg

Peep the scoreboard ;)

Check the video I took on my phone of the final whistle.

http://download.yousendit.com/890BF75C5CE2EC0B

You can hear me say "woohoo" right at the end :D

HANZO
09-18-2006, 07:30 AM
wat a crap day first liverpool lose by playing shit and then besiktas lose by playing shit tigana is useless the guy is killing our team he dont understand the term tactics.

36chambers
09-18-2006, 05:44 PM
It was a good day for me :D

Methodical_4
09-23-2006, 12:27 AM
yo guys hello's from greece , Salonica (ONLY SALONICA ... FUCK ATHENS)... wuzz up ?
due to the conversation i wanna say about my favorite team PAOK Salonica Football Club (The Boss Of The North Greece as everyone says). if you like crazy fans... you like PAOK fans... search for PAOK FANS on the web... you will remember me after that :)
PAOK DEATH ARMY!!!

HANZO
09-23-2006, 09:57 AM
liverpool 3 - 0 tottenham, riise's goal was awesome, and the chances tottenham missed were golden i cant believe jenas would miss an open goal like that thats the reason why tottenham havent scored in 4 games

36chambers
09-23-2006, 02:46 PM
It was looking good for Spurs until Jenas missed that open goal, then they just collapsed. Lucky for Bellamy, Gonzales was there to put the 1st goal in.

FrenchShin
09-23-2006, 03:44 PM
2 new goals by Fred...

WU-KILLAH
09-24-2006, 01:22 AM
liverpool 3 - 0 tottenham, riise's goal was awesome, and the chances tottenham missed were golden i cant believe jenas would miss an open goal like that thats the reason why tottenham havent scored in 4 games

Amazing goal, but lol, why that kind of shit only happen to goalkeepers in Premier League ????

09-24-2006, 01:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MIrnJYhloo

Inter - Chievo 4-3

I can't believe what happend in the last quarter :ouch:

Roman Deini
09-24-2006, 01:18 PM
Inter got a bad coach imo who makes wrong decisions. Sure they buy stars and all but he cant make a team out of them. Put a Mourinho in front of them and he makes shit work just like he did with Chelsea.

HANZO
09-24-2006, 02:44 PM
mancini is useless, its not like inter got a bad squad with the squad they had for the past 2 years they should have atleast been champions or finish infront of either ac milan or juve.

whitey
09-25-2006, 08:15 PM
You gotta know Milan is still taking the serie A. Aint shit changed Milan>Inter. All day arry day.

4-Bar Killer
09-26-2006, 03:27 AM
Celtic Vs FCK tonight in Scotland. About 2.000 fans has taken the journey to Scotland to follow FCK.. It will be so exciting.. I believe that we can get all 3 points!!

FrenchShin
09-26-2006, 03:39 AM
wehre the fuck is my man Dianbobo ?

WU-KILLAH
09-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Fuck Football manager !!!! sometimes you score a fucking goal, and two second later "free kick" and I don't even need to watch the fuckin screen you know the mothafucka scored, it's like the fucking computer "decided" you to not win ! oh shit European football thread ... sorry Im out.

HANZO
09-26-2006, 05:21 PM
^^same shit happens to me, always happens when im undefeated and then play some shit team.

4-Bar Killer
09-27-2006, 01:34 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/5377072.stm

Damn, we lost 1-0 to Celtic at Parkhead, because of our fucking need of a striker. We have Marcus Allback (he's aight, probably his worst match for fck yesterday) and Sweden national reserve Frederik-Useless-Berglund.

We had a really great defense, and they scored against us at a penalty that our keeper had his hands on. The judge was a jerk though, he killed the game with his flute, and cheated us for an HUGE penalty..

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-09-26/Celtic-FCK_01.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-09-26/Celtic-FCK_04.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-09-26/Celtic-FCK_05.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-09-26/Celtic-FCK_014.jpg

2 games, 1 point. We can and will beat celtic in copenhagen, beat benfica, and get a point in one of the two matches against Man Utd. Then we should be able to get the 3rd place in the group..

CHRONZ
09-27-2006, 03:44 AM
Word.

4-Bar Killer
09-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Penalty or not?

http://fck.dk/files/billeder/news/2006/september/celtic_gravgaard_straffe.jpg

Fucking shit ref. But then again, I hoped that we would win, but a loss seemed realistic, and we didn't have any major chances. But 1-1 would have been so great.

CHRONZ
09-27-2006, 12:22 PM
Jea for real man, just didnt look like they gave it all they had.. but then again, i hope we see a better match next time,.

FrenchShin
09-27-2006, 12:34 PM
Lyon is kicking some ass... for real.

4-Bar Killer
09-27-2006, 12:36 PM
Jea for real man, just didnt look like they gave it all they had.. but then again, i hope we see a better match next time,.

yeah the game was pretty boring, we had an amazing defense, and celtic didnt have many chances.. But our strikers and offensive play was so bad that we only had 2 shots from like 40m away.. one of the shots was aight, but that was it.. Funny, or actually sad, how one defender (Gravgaard) can create bigger chances in 5 minutes when he is put up as an striker, than our two real strikers did in 85 minutes..

CHRONZ
09-27-2006, 12:52 PM
yeah the game was pretty boring, we had an amazing defense, and celtic didnt have many chances.. But our strikers and offensive play was so bad that we only had 2 shots from like 40m away.. one of the shots was aight, but that was it.. Funny, or actually sad, how one defender (Gravgaard) can create bigger chances in 5 minutes when he is put up as an striker, than our two real strikers did in 85 minutes..

word, it was sad to witness and it looked like they lost the ball quite a few times, on blind passes.. they just need to do a better job next time, if they wish to stay !

36chambers
09-27-2006, 04:08 PM
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7937/72022172tx8.jpg

whitey
09-27-2006, 09:35 PM
how bout that heel pass in that game for the lone goal for the other team. real nice.

Ronin
10-04-2006, 07:11 PM
yo, u guys doin a wu league in fantasy prem~/

HANZO
10-07-2006, 04:56 PM
some shock results in the euro qualifiers, first england drawing with macedonia and then france losing to scotland.

FrenchShin
10-08-2006, 02:43 AM
then van persie diving again lol

FrenchShin
10-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Croatia - England

nice one Robinson ! it'll be difficult to get away with that...

HANZO
10-11-2006, 04:18 PM
it looks like france and englands groups are the hardest. england really fuked up in croatia and it just backs up that eriksson was a really good manager and mclaren will not achieve as much as he did.
and turkey win 5-0 the most shocking thing hakan sukur scores 4 goals and i still want him out of the team the mans too old useless his 36 time to retire he barely runs on the pitch.

FrenchShin
10-11-2006, 05:16 PM
Trezeguet doesn't run either :)

2 goals !

i'm glad Anelka's back.

Frank Drebin
10-12-2006, 12:21 AM
I cant believe Croatia only beat England 2-0. Croatia too good for them should have been 3 or 4

Ronin
10-12-2006, 07:09 PM
we were shit, 3 5 2 is not the answer

beckham is twice what carrick is and lampard needs to be dropped along with crouch

FrenchShin
10-13-2006, 01:42 AM
england has been playing without a real defensive midfield for a long time now, right ?

WU-KILLAH
10-13-2006, 01:28 PM
we were shit, 3 5 2 is not the answer

beckham is twice what carrick is and lampard needs to be dropped along with crouch

what a waste, what the fuck have they done to this great nation of football ....

Frank Drebin
10-15-2006, 03:53 AM
what a waste, what the fuck have they done to this great nation of football ....

Great Nation of Football.... no disrespect but are you fucking serious?

ironmantis
10-15-2006, 05:12 AM
^^ I don't even like to watch England play but how can you not say we are a great nation of football (from the past that is)

We invented the game, if it wasn't for us, we wouldn't even be discussing football right now.

I still don't like most of our players though, lol

peace

WU-KILLAH
10-15-2006, 06:26 AM
Great Nation of Football.... no disrespect but are you fucking serious?

are you serious questioning that ?

Frontal Lobotomy
10-15-2006, 10:02 AM
English football is class, the premier league is the fastest, and strongest league on the planet. The main problem with the national side is that they're trying to build the team around Lampard, when he's clearly not that sort of player. Don't get me wrong, I think his distribution is class, but his shot to goal ratio is a joke, just because Jose loves him and lets him hog all the shots, it doesn't mean he should be allowed to do it for England. He's not the only problem though, a lot of that team take wearing that shirt for granted, there isn't any passion. Its not like our lads from the Republic of Ireland, we got humiliated by Cyprus but were able to show how much wearing that shirt means to the players, and with a squad with nigh 14 injuries got a draw with the Czechs, a game we should've won really

HANZO
10-16-2006, 09:32 AM
its said that petr cech wont be back until 2007, chelsea got major goalkeeper problems now.
whats up with the rumour that ribery going to arsenal in january tansfer window. and news that milan want ronaldo.

FrenchShin
10-16-2006, 10:59 AM
actually, Milan wants Ronaldinho badly now... and Berlusconi is on the case since he's handling again personally a few things at the club.

they offered a 12 million euros contract, instead of 8 million at Bara right now.

WU-KILLAH
10-16-2006, 11:14 AM
its said that petr cech wont be back until 2007, chelsea got major goalkeeper problems now.
whats up with the rumour that ribery going to arsenal in january tansfer window. and news that milan want ronaldo.

it won't happen, it has been strongly denyed by Marseille's staff. Actually Marseille has absolutely no interrest releasing him in the middle of the season since we're aiming a qualification in CL and that at the end of the season Ribery's price will be at least the same. But Im pretty sure he won't do another season in Marseille. This year he's been even more impressive than last year and than during worldcup, even if he's not been at his best lately.

Frontal Lobotomy
10-16-2006, 11:43 AM
As long as Ribery isn't linked to Man Utd again I'll be happy. He seems a bit of a misery. We've been linked to young Nani from Sporting, he looks the biz, even if he will be cup-tied if we were to sign him in january

FrenchShin
10-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Nani is another youngster who plays really individual... but he's good.

WU-KILLAH
10-16-2006, 01:29 PM
As long as no english club try to steal us Nasri, it's ok ... ribery will bring a lot of money to the club and in one year Nasri will be near as good as him.

HANZO
10-16-2006, 01:56 PM
i think its ribery's agent who keeps on making these claims. you always hear riberys agent saying that his client is not happy and arsenal want him.
and man utd dont need another individual player they already got c.ronaldo if they get nano too there will be a lot of individual runs down the flanks going on.

FrenchShin
10-16-2006, 02:27 PM
3 clubs in less than 3 years, that's what Ribry's agent did. of course, he gets a commission on each one of these transfers.

nice job.

WU-KILLAH
10-16-2006, 05:15 PM
i think its ribery's agent who keeps on making these claims. you always hear riberys agent saying that his client is not happy and arsenal want him.
and man utd dont need another individual player they already got c.ronaldo if they get nano too there will be a lot of individual runs down the flanks going on.

lol his agent is in jail for 14 months

FrenchShin
10-18-2006, 04:19 PM
the list for the Ballon d'Or (Golden Ball)

Ballack, Buffon, Cahill, Cannavaro, Chevtchenko, J. Cole, Coupet, Cris, C. Ronaldo, Deco, M. Diarra, Drogba, Essien, Eto'o, Fabregas, Gallas, Gattuso, Gerrard, Giuly, Grosso, Henry, Juninho, Kak, Klose, Lahm, Lampard, Lehmann, Makelele, Malouda, Mendez, Messi, Pirlo, Podolski, Puyol, Ribry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Robben, Rooney, Sagnol, Schweinsteiger, Terry, Thuram, Tiago, Toni, Torres, Vieira, Villa, Zambrotta, Zidane.

results on the 27th nov.

36chambers
10-18-2006, 04:37 PM
I hate these awards, the player who truly deserves it never wins. Flair over hard work always wins in these awards.

Out of that list I would choose either Villa or Cannavaro, both have had a solid 2006.

FrenchShin
10-18-2006, 04:41 PM
it's true a lot of players don't even deserve to be in the list... Lahm ? wtf ? Grosso ? errrrrrr...

Toni's been very very very solid. but he doesn't have the media in his pocket. so probably an Italian like Cannavaro or Pirlo.

36chambers
10-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Eto'o might get it... speaking of Barca...

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72208604.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=8AF8AF6A335E5B08104B80E6B17389C0

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72208124.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A633E053F081776350 F06BF04B24B4128C

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72208305.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A68A9A94D6F52F878D 591E7EC1A351FC8B

King Drog :D

Sexy Jasper
10-18-2006, 06:30 PM
CannavaroDefenitely.

HANZO
10-19-2006, 04:01 PM
well my team besiktas lost to tottenham at home 2-0 it was a shameful display not even a shot on goal. i really question jean tiganas choice of players it makes no sense. i cant believe how useless the team looked they made tottenham look like barcalona.

whitey
10-19-2006, 06:08 PM
id say buffon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzihn2msbKg your answer to the gross question.