PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Frontal Lobotomy
10-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Cannavaro had a top notch world cup, but Nesta made him look better I reckon. My vote for the ballon d'or would be Zidane or Henry

Sexy Jasper
10-19-2006, 08:18 PM
AZ
AZ
AZ
AZ

3-0 Chea motherfuckers

WU-KILLAH
10-20-2006, 03:40 AM
Don't AZ have Lazio style suporters ? I remember having seen on tv a report on some crazy Dutch suporters but Im not 100% sure it was AZ...

Ballon d'or:

Well ... by category :
Goalkpr : Buffon
Defense : Cannavaro
Mdfld :Zidane (what he has done during France-Brazil will last in football history), or Ronaldinho
Striker : hmmm really don't know ... Drogba right now seems to be the best.

Sexy Jasper
10-20-2006, 07:09 AM
Every club has hardcore supporters. But yeah AZ got it wilding.

Moctezuma
10-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Mdfld :Ronaldinho

when the game is important, ronaldinho desapere...
so he doesn't deserve it...
for me, zidane

Roman Deini
10-21-2006, 03:25 AM
nesta only played like 1.5 matches for italy in the world cup before he got injured. every match cannavaro had a different player besides him.

Roman Deini
10-21-2006, 02:11 PM
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/594/taddeiva0.gif

HANZO
10-21-2006, 07:09 PM
^^sik skill

Sexy Jasper
10-21-2006, 09:13 PM
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/594/taddeiva0.gifDid he score? Incredible trick though.

Sexy Jasper
10-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Speaking of skill..

8i0y4hDzlh4

One of the most beautiful goals ever.

Roman Deini
10-22-2006, 05:45 AM
Did he score? Incredible trick though.

shot got blocked. but damn i was rewinding that shit when he did it.

WU-KILLAH
10-23-2006, 03:56 AM
Lyon is waaaay too strong for us, and Juninho, as I often say, is the GOAT free kick shooter. Really impressive
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8606/tifosudxa2.jpg

FrenchShin
10-23-2006, 05:20 AM
Toulouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse !

ace digi
10-23-2006, 08:58 PM
lyon should win CL. Juninho is one of the best players in the world.
does anyone know if juve is winning every game 6-0 in serie b? Will that be promoted this year? cant seem to find much info abot them.

Moctezuma
10-24-2006, 02:56 PM
does anyone know if juve is winning every game 6-0 in serie b? Will that be promoted this year? cant seem to find much info abot them.

it's incredible
they ruined all the italian championship during at least 2 years and only had to go to serie B with only 17 points less... and maybe they will get a cooler punishment... and i don't even talk about milan, fiorentina,...
italian federation is not credible...

i know some team who had to remain 2 years in 2nd division in its country just for a sole game cheated...

(already recovered all their lost points)
juventus has now one point if i remember well

whitey
10-24-2006, 03:57 PM
juves won all there games except one, i think. they tied that one. the games have been closer than one would think though. a lot of 1-0 wins. they did loose in the italian cup and are now out of that so european football is out of the question for next year as well.

ace digi
10-24-2006, 08:30 PM
thanks for the update. i agree that it is terrible what juve has done but i feel the only people who are punished by relegation and point deduction is the fans and players, who had nothing to do with the cheating. peace

FrenchShin
10-25-2006, 01:26 AM
it's incredible
they ruined all the italian championship during at least 2 years and only had to go to serie B with only 17 points less... and maybe they will get a cooler punishment... and i don't even talk about milan, fiorentina,...

i know some team who had to remain 2 years in 2nd division in its country just for a sole game cheated...

yeah, i remember Toulouse got fucked and Monaco (and a few other clubs) didn't a few years ago... }:T and it wasn't for cheating.

WU-KILLAH
10-25-2006, 03:06 AM
it's incredible

it's very french to like to fuck your ownself up ... remember what they did with Barthez, it's our own federation who punished him 6 mounth instead of three. Marseille has been put in second division, we fuckin won it but they forbid us to be back in 1st ... compared to what happened in Italy where it was a whole system of corruption it was nothing ... damn Valencienne - Marseille is gonna be hot lol ! last year when Valencienne had enough points to be back in 1st after more than ten years their supporters were singing "Marseille, we're back" lol.

yeah, i remember Toulouse got fucked and Monaco (and a few other clubs) didn't a few years ago... and it wasn't for cheating.

I know some pussy who were choosing Toulouse in CM 2001, so he could boast he brought them from national to 1st division ... Moctezuma you ain't shit !

FrenchShin
10-25-2006, 05:00 AM
that fake passports story is still hurting me... how can we dig such a story up and bury it right after ?

and as far as i know, the people involved in that story didn't even get sued... lol.
catch a common human being with a fake passport, and he's good for a free plane ticket to his homeland with a few policemen.

whitey
10-29-2006, 12:08 AM
anybody see that liverpool game today. i only caught the first half but man that was some great football.

HANZO
10-29-2006, 06:23 AM
inter were on fire yesterday until materazzi got sent off that was some derby game the best iv seen. excellent football from both teams but really impressed with inters performance in the first half.

4-Bar Killer
11-01-2006, 12:18 PM
http://www.fckfc.dk/files/Billeder/tifoer/fckvejle291006/866A6528.jpg

FCK - MAN UTD. TONIGHT! LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES. Going to be the match of my life. This is a picture from last game. It's me with the Ghanesian flag!

HOLLA!! FORZA FCK

Moctezuma
11-01-2006, 05:16 PM
FCK - MAN UTD. TONIGHT! LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES. Going to be the match of my life. This is a picture from last game. It's me with the Ghanesian flag!

HOLLA!! FORZA FCK

congratulation !!!

a question: in championship manager, silberbauer is very good, is he also in real life ???? hehe

4-Bar Killer
11-01-2006, 07:04 PM
congratulation !!!

a question: in championship manager, silberbauer is very good, is he also in real life ???? hehe

I cannot believe it. I simply cannot believe it. One of the best nights of my life. Now where more that just that team that luckily beat Ajax.
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-11-01/sejren_06.jpg

Here's the goal from where I stood;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGz0sljtrqk

Plus this picture I took of Pimpong after the victory;
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1218/fckmanutd001we0.jpg

Silberbauer is pretty good yeah, he has these crazy rushes.. He would be able to do allright in a club that was fighting for survival in Premier League..

Frontal Lobotomy
11-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Fair play to Copenhagen, its good when small clubs get good wins. We'll still finish top of the group though so no worries

4-Bar Killer
11-02-2006, 02:57 PM
The newspaper today: "The miracle in Parken" fcKUP is a wordplay, best explained by meaning that they "stole" the match from United.

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/6272/btsmrreseddelhp2.jpg

ironmantis
11-03-2006, 08:31 AM
^^ thats ridiculous

Copenhagen were the best team on the night by quite a bit, they wanted it more.

peace

HANZO
11-06-2006, 12:37 PM
wenger and pardew fighting, coins being thrown wats going on in the premiership.

36chambers
11-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Claus Jensen got a coin in the back of the head and was fine... van Persie got one and hes rolling around on the floor, what the hells that about?

ironmantis
11-07-2006, 08:36 AM
^^ maybe it hurt more, lol.

peace

HANZO
11-07-2006, 08:40 AM
this is van persie we are talking about, i really dont understand how much a coin can hurt certainly not enough to be rolling all over the floor like u been shot.

36chambers
11-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Maybe Claus Jensen only got hit with a 5p, and v.Persie got hit with a big old 2p :lmao:

Sexy Jasper
11-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Insert coin to play...

Van Persie is still the man.

Soul Controller
11-08-2006, 04:57 AM
Maybe Claus Jensen only got hit with a 5p, and v.Persie got hit with a big old 2p :lmao:

lol

wonder what would happen if i through a half penny at robben

FrenchShin
11-16-2006, 06:06 AM
van persie and robben look like gay robots when they run... it's funny haha

shaolinsword
11-16-2006, 08:01 AM
when west ham beat arsenal was the best thing that's happened to me so far this year

Omega
11-16-2006, 12:03 PM
haha i remember FrenchShin (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=1866).

Y'all remember Omega? (and 27 lol)

AJAX AJAX AJAX

FrenchShin
11-16-2006, 12:20 PM
nr27 was a lord here lol

4-Bar Killer
11-19-2006, 01:03 PM
Everything is going smooth for FCK. Got our first win in Champions League - against United. Jesper Grønkjær is back after his 3 months injury, we're meeting Benfica this tuesday, and we're the supreme number 1 in the national league.

here's a 8 minute clip of the last local derby here in Copenhagen, were we beat the bastards 3-1. Look how bad they're playing, they're in their biggest crise ever, at nr. 7, hahaha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqBWczChaCk Sublime goals by Marcus Allbäck, which also was match-winner against United.

Here's a picture I took away in Ålborg last weekend.

http://www.fodboldforum.dk/fodbold/aab-fck/DSC00304.JPG

4-Bar Killer
11-21-2006, 05:50 PM
I'm now an official hater of Saha. If he hadn't missed that penalty, we could have been number two in the group. I hope United will lose against Benfica, and that we will beat Celtic, so United gets third. Just so Saha can feel bad about himself.

FrenchShin
11-22-2006, 07:17 AM
Saha's dope. period.

36 Men in the Night
11-28-2006, 07:46 AM
Saha's dope. period.

I think so too!!!

Otherwise, I don't think that FCK could beat Celtic! No way.

WU-KILLAH
11-28-2006, 01:24 PM
yo whitey do you know "Brian Caroll" ? if yes, what do you think about his skills ?

whitey
11-28-2006, 02:16 PM
i dont know a whole lot about him. hes got decent credentials from what i read.

why he moving to a club you like or something?

WU-KILLAH
11-28-2006, 04:40 PM
He's right now on trial in Marseille, Im just afraid we're gonna buy a shitty player lol

FrenchShin
11-29-2006, 05:30 AM
sometimes they're good, but they become shitty afterwards.

Methodical_4
11-29-2006, 05:56 AM
Hello From Greece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3jEcp60QdM

that's my second post here , the first time i said about PAOK Salonica , My favorite team.
i said about the fans ... see the link... nothing more... it's the Opening of International Exhibition At Thessaloniki, that we made some GOOD STUFF... ;)
i'll give you more links in the near future...

whitey
11-29-2006, 12:45 PM
He's right now on trial in Marseille, Im just afraid we're gonna buy a shitty player lol

ive said it before on here, but idk you never know what your gonna get with an american player. the whole college system is set up to get the strongest fastest kids. not always the best football players. he played at and against very good college teams and did straight in the mls but icant really say if hes good at football. when they bring these kids to europe they go up against people just as big and strong and fast but the catch is they all know how to play the game. and thats when the americans run into trouble. they dont understand ball movement, switching the ball, moving without the ball ect. thats why im really curious as to see how freddy adu would do, beacuse i dont think he really possess anything other than extreme quickness and some good skills. id liek to see if europe really exposes what i precieve as a lack of game smarts. but well see.

WU-KILLAH
11-29-2006, 01:33 PM
sometimes they're good, but they become shitty afterwards.

like Drogba or Ribery right ?

Moctezuma
11-29-2006, 05:29 PM
ive said it before on here, but idk you never know what your gonna get with an american player. the whole college system is set up to get the strongest fastest kids. not always the best football players. he played at and against very good college teams and did straight in the mls but icant really say if hes good at football. when they bring these kids to europe they go up against people just as big and strong and fast but the catch is they all know how to play the game. and thats when the americans run into trouble. they dont understand ball movement, switching the ball, moving without the ball ect. thats why im really curious as to see how freddy adu would do, beacuse i dont think he really possess anything other than extreme quickness and some good skills. id liek to see if europe really exposes what i precieve as a lack of game smarts. but well see.

interesting what you say
but you know, i'm in brazil and i think almost the same about players here... their position in the field, tactics,... it's very low level
but look at the confidence they've got in europe !!!!
i think beeing coached well, in a well structured team, and a player can improve this a lot
tevez for example, i think his two years in brazil were a wrong choice, i think his level lowered there... and now he is with such difficulties in england were players are not so dumb in defense as in brazil...

in relation with adu, i think he is more a business product for nike, and not such a huge talent...

FrenchShin
11-30-2006, 05:29 AM
like Drogba or Ribery right ?

no, like De La Peña, Marcelinho, or Dugarry etc. all good players, shitty at Marseille. tough environment i guess.

Drogba was already good before he played for Marseille, the same for Ribéry, who smacked the whole team when he was playing for Metz.

and for Adu.. what's the fuss about ? he was a wonderkid, but there are hundreds of wonderkids. i guess Bruce Arena felt the same when he decided not to draft him for the World Cup.
a few years ago, all the clubs were chasing kids between 8 and 12. now, after a few disappointments, and wasted investments, they wait, they see how they evolve before signing them. i'd say 16 is a good age to sign a player if he's really good.

see Monaco. they have the best assist provider of the French league for the moment. and he's not even signed. he's a trainee. he will get a contract this month but they waited to see if he was able to make it in the professional world. that's not a bad thing.

whitey
11-30-2006, 06:37 PM
interesting what you say
but you know, i'm in brazil and i think almost the same about players here... their position in the field, tactics,... it's very low level
but look at the confidence they've got in europe !!!!
i think beeing coached well, in a well structured team, and a player can improve this a lot
tevez for example, i think his two years in brazil were a wrong choice, i think his level lowered there... and now he is with such difficulties in england were players are not so dumb in defense as in brazil...

in relation with adu, i think he is more a business product for nike, and not such a huge talent...

good points i think the main difference between here and brazil is the extreme amount of football they play as opposed to here. its not as organized down there but they are always playing. here kids dont do that really. improving their footskills. thats why you see the ronaldinhos the ronaldos the robinhos. all tricky to the point its discusting. its hard to find americans with the same kind of abilities.

tevezs is an odd story to me. i thought he would be killing it in europe. i think he just needs a better team. hes used to a different passing style more open football i think. europe is a lot harder on defence and especialy on a team like west ham they are not the best team in the world. although i do really like some of there players, benhiyun (terrible spelling) the israli is real good i think.

and ya i agree with your point on adu.

36 Men in the Night
12-01-2006, 07:59 AM
no, like De La Peña, Marcelinho, or Dugarry etc. all good players, shitty at Marseille. tough environment i guess.

you right with De La Peña; unfortunately he couldn't get the level, what everybody wants to see from him!

about Marseille...shitty, I don't know, they have some nice players, and also had one of the best teams 10 years ago...shitty is the wrong word, but these days the make some mistakes, I think...

about Tevez, he has bad luck these days in England, I heard that a Brazilian guy what's to get him back to Brazil, to the team of Flamengo Rio de Janeiro! And perhaps also Mascherano...we will see.
I think in the perfect team, Tevez could be one of the best scorers worldwide, but I think he needs more experience, perhaps we will see a superstar at the next world cup!

about Adu, I think these guy has many time to get a star...but he must go to Europe for this...I think 2008 or 2009, before the World Cup, he will have his 1st contract in Europe!

about Brazil & the Championship there....

I think the problem in the Brazilian league is that there are no foreign players, only a few ones, but there are only brazilians, I think that is a problem, because, the need some more skills! Every nation has special skills I think, perhaps, there should be one or two european players in every brazilian team, I think it would be good for the whole championship!

about wonderkids...

I think the best work with kids worldwide we have in the Netherlands...Ajax Amsterdam has the best work with kids!!!! 4 sure.

I think also Arsenal/ManU/Chelsea have some amazing talents in their youth teams, we will see in 3 or 4 years.
and perhaps we also will see another talent from Auxerre!

HANZO
12-01-2006, 08:35 AM
its hard to produce wonderkids, over the years i seen the turkish youth teams be dominant with some real class players, but when they grow up they just dissapear. the importance is how you raise that player. european teams raise good players but lately you dont really see that real talent coming through. brazilians are good when they come to europe their individual skill is mixed with the discipline the european game brings.

at the moment the focus is on building good teams not individual stars. the world cup showed that the best 'team' won not individual stars like previous years. i think nowadays teams will prefer 3 or 4 good players that play as a team to come out rather than 1 world class player.

Frontal Lobotomy
12-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Brazillians ghet so good at football because thats all they pretty much have. Its join a gang or play football for most of them, sad really, but it seems to breed superior attatcking football talent.
As for Adu, fuck him, I genuinely hope Man Utd don't sign him, as he just isn't good enough. Sure he's a talented 17 year old, but he's no better than the kids playing the streets in England and across europe. There's a massive emphasis on european sides getting younger imports due to clubs having to provide players born in their domestic country, and/or have been brought through the academy. As it stands, I don't think clubs benefit greatly from the sale of youth players, particularly in South America. Those leagues are corrupt as hell, and there's all this malarky involving players, agents and companies like MSI owning their own rights and crap, so they end up being the ones that pocket from high profile transfers, while the respective clubs just get poorer and have to bring another whizkid through for the same thing to happen again.

Moctezuma
12-02-2006, 09:04 AM
the problem with tevez is MSI
they destroyed the corinthians, and they're destroying the player...
but i don't really worry for him, with a good coach and after knowing better euopean football, he's going to be excellent

the problem with brazilian championship is the lack of good coaches...
apart maybe from sao paulo's coach (muricy) and luxemburgo (santos) and maybe emerson leao (corinthians), the level is very low... you can see it with the tactics...

and what is good for brazilian football is the european stupid blind confidence toward them...

FrenchShin
12-02-2006, 09:52 AM
Ferguson said he won't sign Adu now anyway... funny huh. Adu is 17 and can't get signed in Europe, while Marcelo is 18 and got signed by Real Madrid, and already appeared in the Seleçao.

for sure, Nike can get you in the headlines, but it can't step your game up.

Moctezuma
12-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Ferguson said he won't sign Adu now anyway... funny huh. Adu is 17 and can't get signed in Europe, while Marcelo is 18 and got signed by Real Madrid, and already appeared in the Seleçao.

for sure, Nike can get you in the headlines, but it can't step your game up.

yes but there's a great difference between adu and marcelo: their nationality...

marcelo didn't prove anything but he's already bought by madrid for 8 millions euros... with the same level but bolivian nationality, he would have never been bought... if adu was brazilian, it would have been a long time since he would be in europe...

FrenchShin
12-02-2006, 05:26 PM
it's a bit true. but i still think Adu is way overrated in the US, and every coach in Europe seems to know that.

it's not the first time it happens in the US. i remember they used to talk a lot about their young black central defenser before the world cup, saying he made borghetti look like a fool before the world cup and everything. the result was kinda predictable after all : he had an awful world cup.

back to the nationality thing : Donovan was given a chance in Europe when he was very young, he failed to prove anything, back in the US he had a good 2002 world cup, but then he had another chance in Europe and failed again...

i don't know what the conclusion should be, but overrated wonderkids are everywhere, and Europe is a very tough context for young players.

whitey
12-05-2006, 05:07 PM
does anybody else feel ronaldinho is wasted just making him sit out on the left?

i mean he makes runs and ends up in different positions on the pitch but if he was in the middle throughout the game he would have a much greater possiblity of touching the ball. the more touchs on the ball for ronnie deans the better in my mind.

HANZO
12-05-2006, 05:19 PM
^^yeah he aint allowed to be free in a game. his freekick tonight was pure class though although he did dive to get the freekick.

4-Bar Killer
12-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Just met some scottish fans down my street.. Talked a bit with them, they seemed really cool.. Can't wait for tonights match.. I hope that Benfica will fucking destroy Scum United..

Nice win by Spurs yesterday, things seems to go better after the horrible start and the weekends loss to Gunners.. Berbatov also seems to have gotten better, after a bad start.. Would be dope to see Spurs in CL next year.

irish ins
12-06-2006, 10:42 AM
i second those bastards (Utd) gettin beaten by Benfica!!!! ABU (anyone but United) all day long!!!!

4-Bar Killer
12-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Well, at least we finished off with manor. Great play by Copenhagen today.

whitey
12-07-2006, 10:43 PM
C. ronaldo.

who else sees him as the most dangerous player in the game? (if he improves his service and shooting on the run, he is only 21/22...)

4-Bar Killer
12-08-2006, 10:39 AM
C. ronaldo.

who else sees him as the most dangerous player in the game? (if he improves his service and shooting on the run, he is only 21/22...)

I fucking hate Ronaldo, the biggest cheating cunt on earth. Lennon from Spurs got a bright future in front of him. The kid's only 19 and is a magician with and without the ball.

Copenhagen has finally gotten respect in Europe, after being unlucky again and again. We left Champions League as 4th in our group, but unbeated at home, and with wins against Celtic and United. Sad we wasted the two first games, in those we were playing like shite, Benfica and Celtic couldn't really get through our defense, but we was too afraid to attack properly.

Here's a very beautiful montage of our way to, and in Champions League. Please watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOeLIrui_0s

What do you people think about FCK's performance? After all, we got 7 points in a group with United, Celtic and Benfica.

4-Bar Killer
12-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Arsenal, lucky fucks. How did Lampard miss that chance????

36 Men in the Night
12-11-2006, 07:51 AM
What do you people think about FCK's performance? After all, we got 7 points in a group with United, Celtic and Benfica.

7 Pts. in this group is a good performance for a danish Club! Respect.

Maybe the next time, but it's very hard to go to the next round, maybe get the 3rd place for UEFA Cup!

They have to get some new players, some better ones!
Are there some plans for new players?

4-Bar Killer
12-11-2006, 11:37 AM
7 Pts. in this group is a good performance for a danish Club! Respect.

Maybe the next time, but it's very hard to go to the next round, maybe get the 3rd place for UEFA Cup!

They have to get some new players, some better ones!
Are there some plans for new players?

Yeah, we have bought Ailton Almeida, a 22-year old Brazilian striker, who is told to be the biggest talent in Scandinavia, and are estimated to be worth about 30 million DKK~$4,3 millions..

We have just sold our right back and Danish international, Lars Jacobsen, to the Bundesliga club FC Nürnberg (leaving us when our league ends in may).. Also EPL club Everton is interested in our keeper Jesper Christiansen, defender Michael Gravgaard and midfielder Michael Silberbauer (all three of them are Danish internationals).. And EPL club Wigan has shown interest in Atiba Hutchinson who scored against Celtic in Copenhagen and has been on of our best players this year.. it will be very hard to enter CL again if we loose those players, but I believe that we can make them stay in Copenhagen..

36 Men in the Night
12-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah, we have bought Ailton Almeida, a 22-year old Brazilian striker, who is told to be the biggest talent in Scandinavia, and are estimated to be worth about 30 million DKK~$4,3 millions..

We have just sold our right back and Danish international, Lars Jacobsen, to the Bundesliga club FC Nürnberg (leaving us when our league ends in may)

I read the news about the transfer of Lars Jacobsen this morning.

Where did Ailton Almeida played before? In Denmark, too?
(Sorry, never heard this name, yet!)

4-Bar Killer
12-11-2006, 02:17 PM
He has played in Atlético Mineiro, then was on loan in Corinthians Alagoano (Deco's old club) and then went to Sweden to a shitty club called Örgryte (don't know why, but he said in a interview that he picked the first club that showed interested, because he was fiending to go to Europe) He's first an official Copenhagen player by 1/1/2007

Here's his stats for the last three years in the best Swedish league

22 matches, 8 goals in 2004
23 matches, 13 goals in 2005
18 matches, 5 goals in 2006 (injured more that 50% of the season)

(his club was renegated to the second division this year, it was the shittiest club in Swedens Allsvenskan, so it's quite impressive that he managed to score so many goals)

Moctezuma
12-12-2006, 05:42 AM
then was on loan in Corinthians Alagoano (Deco's old club) and then went to Sweden to a shitty club called Örgryte (don't know why, but he said in a interview that he picked the first club that showed interested, because he was fiending to go to Europe)

corithinas alagoano is a very small team, i think there are in the 3rd brazilian division... that's why he came in sweden, it was for sure better than his team...

and don't criticize Orgryte, i'm fan of this team !!!! (you know that wu-killah !!!!!)

and yes, that's a pity for your team but there were in a difficult group with manchester and celtic, and a portuguese team which are always hard to play (they cheat a lot)
in anothher group they could have gone farrer but at the end they defend their colours proudly and made people talk about them

36 Men in the Night
12-12-2006, 10:52 AM
Thanks guys, I know this swedish team, but never heard of the player before!

I have some news about Freddy Adu:

He will change the club.

He goes from D.C. United to Real Salt Lake, but maybe he will only have an contract till June 2007 (because on 07/02/2007 it's his 18th birthday & he can move to Europe!)

Interesting I think...

ManU & Chelsea have big interest in this guy, we will see in June!!!

WU-KILLAH
12-13-2006, 11:02 AM
Finally HE's ready !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-RHdXkpFhg&mode=related&search=

FrenchShin
12-13-2006, 11:20 AM
it's a good thing for the french football.

a bad thing for those who say he's not stupid. coz he sounds more and more stupid... but, back to football.

Moctezuma
12-16-2006, 07:07 AM
He has played in Atlético Mineiro, then was on loan in Corinthians Alagoano (Deco's old club) and then went to Sweden to a shitty club called Örgryte (don't know why, but he said in a interview that he picked the first club that showed interested, because he was fiending to go to Europe) He's first an official Copenhagen player by 1/1/2007

Here's his stats for the last three years in the best Swedish league

22 matches, 8 goals in 2004
23 matches, 13 goals in 2005
18 matches, 5 goals in 2006 (injured more that 50% of the season)

(his club was renegated to the second division this year, it was the shittiest club in Swedens Allsvenskan, so it's quite impressive that he managed to score so many goals)

linderoth is said to interest marseille, what do you think of this player ???

36chambers
12-16-2006, 08:23 AM
Who saw Essien's goal against Arsenal last week? Ooooooooh weeeeeeee!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2k6zqonV74g

WU-KILLAH
12-16-2006, 08:35 AM
a bad thing for those who say he's not stupid. coz he sounds more and more stupid... but, back to football.

I wonder who are those Gods who have the power to say if someone is stupid or not... whoever the fuck they are, fuck them

4-Bar Killer
12-16-2006, 10:27 AM
linderoth is said to interest marseille, what do you think of this player ???

Linderoth is extremely good, he's our best player. He has only played one bad game for us in two years, and that was in our 3-1 loss to Benfica down in Portugal.

He played for Everton back in the days, and was shitty. But he's really good know, I think he's 26 or 27.. But I don't think that he will go to Marseille, or any other club.. He just bought an extremly expensive house in northern Copenhagen, and he just had a kid.. I think that he'll stay with us for the next 2-3 years, and then moves back to Sweden when his kid starts in school/kindergarden. He's not a player who plays for money.

Frontal Lobotomy
12-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Thanks guys, I know this swedish team, but never heard of the player before!

I have some news about Freddy Adu:

He will change the club.

He goes from D.C. United to Real Salt Lake, but maybe he will only have an contract till June 2007 (because on 07/02/2007 it's his 18th birthday & he can move to Europe!)

Interesting I think...

ManU & Chelsea have big interest in this guy, we will see in June!!!

Neither Utd or Chelsea want Adu. Hes not good enough

ironmantis
12-21-2006, 05:00 PM
I think its gonna be pretty hard to pick a goal of the season in the premiership this year.

even though I find the Premiership boring at times, I can't deny there has been some nice goals to watch. Drogba and Matthew Taylor have a competition going I think, lol.

Peace

36chambers
12-21-2006, 07:37 PM
Essien vs Arsenal 4 me.

whitey
12-22-2006, 11:46 PM
essiens strike was fucking unbelievable. something great to watch.

HANZO
12-23-2006, 04:03 PM
the good goals are coming because the ball, when you hit it, it swerves in the air far too much making the goalkeepers job a bit hard. i liked drogba's against liverpool though. excellent control and a good strike.

HANZO
12-23-2006, 04:12 PM
question to the french ppl, wat the hell is going on in the french league is lyon really 17 points ahead. wats wrong with the other teams are lyon the only ones playing football.

FrenchShin
12-23-2006, 04:33 PM
let's say... yes lol

they are really impressive, you just have to watch the CL games to see how their game flows...

they won all the games, except one defeat, and 2 draws (one tonight by the way)... impressive.

HANZO
12-23-2006, 04:40 PM
i really like the way lyon play, they got a perfect mix of fast and powerful players, but i never knew they would be so dominant in the french league. wow 17 points not over yet i still remember 3 years ago my team besiktas in the turkish league were 14 points ahead and we finished 3rd.

FrenchShin
12-23-2006, 04:42 PM
i really can't see any team in france to top Lyon at the end of the season... they have the perfect starters, and a good bench. they could be surprising in the CL.

HANZO
12-23-2006, 04:48 PM
yeah i think lyons won it already i dont see any threats from any other team in the league. and for the CL they good win it. looking at their squad they have the quality to do it.

whitey
12-24-2006, 09:32 PM
yea lyon is just pure class above the rest of the french league. the other french teams just dont have the players to compete.

HAN i feel you on the ball topic, but the ball the prem uses are the nikes, different than the world cup and champions league balls that have that wierd panneling. i played with the nike ball a couple times in my college season this year, i really like it. it definatly explodes off your foot.

but anyways, speaking of explosions, paul scholes scores sick goals. atleast that ripper of a volley he hit the other day anyways. between that, the essien goal, and the drogba goal, 3 of the top goals ive seen maybe in my life and it was all in like a 2 weeks span, nutts. (not to mention the guy on romas sick overhead volley last week, anyone see that?)

and last but not least, the guy who writes collums on foxsports.com has called cristano ronaldo as the epl player of the year thus far, yeaaaa boooyyyyeee. c.ron is that dude.

whitey
12-26-2006, 05:36 PM
hey dudes, read the last sentence in my last post......feeer sure.

whitey
12-26-2006, 08:05 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iUIvbRkKzEI always heard of this kid "the seal" but never saw anything on him. do yourself a favor.

Sexy Jasper
12-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Lyon will win the CL, mark my words.

FrenchShin
12-28-2006, 09:29 AM
and last but not least, the guy who writes collums on foxsports.com has called cristano ronaldo as the epl player of the year thus far, yeaaaa boooyyyyeee. c.ron is that dude.

he could be the new Pelé, he still dives like a bitch... just watch France-Portugal from the last World Cup.

whitey
12-28-2006, 12:14 PM
o no question. it takes away a little from him, but to be honest a lot of his falling isnt outright diving its more of strategic falling or going down when he probably could stay on his feet.

HANZO
12-28-2006, 12:57 PM
c.ronaldo is jus another artistic player, he has a lot of skill but his career will always be overshadowed by his diving.

whitey
12-28-2006, 05:55 PM
see i just dont see it as that. i think haters might, i hate using that word. but honestly he just runs at people with pace and technical ability that is matched by few.

HANZO
12-28-2006, 06:08 PM
i understand its understandable that he losses his balance running fast. but sometimes when he rolls around like he been shot takes the piss. but most players do that today. i guess its part of the game nowadays

whitey
12-29-2006, 09:12 PM
this thread used to be bumping, seems dead now a days.

some sick goals...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoXIXXYRkQY&NR

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oJpJ90U4c8Q

personal fav http://youtube.com/watch?v=poPo3YjwIfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ITRuG1jK8Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohiwsw_KwWU&mode=related&search=

Sexy Jasper
12-29-2006, 10:15 PM
this thread used to be bumping, seems dead now a days.

some sick goals...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoXIXXYRkQY&NR

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oJpJ90U4c8Q

personal fav http://youtube.com/watch?v=poPo3YjwIfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ITRuG1jK8Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohiwsw_KwWU&mode=related&search=

Ibra's goal is my favourite. That goal Fred scored is delirous though, right foot elastico and then a brilliant shot with left. That's amazing skill.

whitey
12-30-2006, 10:51 AM
definatly, fred fatboys him with that move. (atleast what we call it around here, puts it around him and goes around the other side, like a fatboy he cant catch up). but ya sooo sick.

FrenchShin
12-30-2006, 11:06 AM
the rocket special : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3MVjLS1mms

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Frontal Lobotomy
12-30-2006, 11:23 AM
Some amazing goals on there, here are a few of my favourites
This ronaldinho goal is badass http://youtube.com/watch?v=_F0HJv16eGE

One of Eric's finest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Giy6gA9pfA

Shevchenko's best goal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db4eVM7A-wo&mode=related&search==

whitey
12-30-2006, 11:56 AM
that ronnie one is nast, and that sheva one is too sick.

he is just struggeling in the epl. i watched the game today (another chelsea tie by the way) and his touch just looks way off. its like hes feeling rushed, hes thinking about what he should do instead of just doing it.

whitey
12-30-2006, 04:06 PM
c.ronaldo 2 more goals another man u win.

and i read someplace massimo oddo is finally going to move to milan hopefully.

and m. klose, torstin frings, and pablo mascherano all on juves shopping list.

ironmantis
12-31-2006, 07:43 AM
Since we're posting some vids, here are a few I liked. (Whitey has already posted the Seedorf rocket shot already so no need for that one)

I remember watching this one on tv live - George Weah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt49QZwpru4

My favourite Player of all time - Ruud Gullit (I couldn't find one of my favourite goals of Gullit's when he scored playing for Sampdoria with a diving header)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdgrJdbzb7M

Remember how good Ronaldo was at Barcelona
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRatuFcW9z0

Zidane playing a little five a side and looking calm and unflustered as usual
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F65WJfJDQdE

A little Joga Bonito compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1yF-1-COpw

More Joga Bonito indoor Footie skills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcVExOfZnVE

Peace

whitey
12-31-2006, 01:00 PM
weah was one of my favorite players, that was a great goal.

that second to last joca one where zlatan chews gum juggles it then kicks it back into his mouth is nutts.

heres a decent tag team one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJZ5kDBd5as

and falcao the fustal king, this guy is amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjQz5In70SY

ironmantis
12-31-2006, 08:00 PM
Thats some really nice skills there.

You gotta love Fustal and Joga Bonito, I saw the Joga Bonito competition on Sky Sports in the summer, some really good players especially from London, they should do some sort of Joga Bonito footie league on Sky.

peace

4-Bar Killer
01-03-2007, 05:22 AM
http://www.sachsen.de/cc2005/bilder/15_BilanzTore.jpghttp://www.soccer-gallery.net/pics/oliseh2.jpg

My all-time favorite goal. I remember it so clearly, Nigeria beating Spain 3-2 by a killer-shot from Sunday Oliseh. Loves his reaction like he can't believe it, and listen to the fuckin sound when the ball hits the net. I'm glad I didn't stod in the way, that shot could crush bones!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfO7MBvMX9Y&mode=related&search=

I also loves Grosso's 1-0 goal against Germany in this years world cup. Amazingly skilled kick, and he also can't believe what he's just done:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ZS56bSNYI (Italian commentators, so funny)

FrenchShin
01-03-2007, 07:16 AM
Oliseh was my fav player back then. he should have had a better career.

ironmantis
01-03-2007, 07:37 AM
He only played really good on a Sunday thats why he didn't have a better career.

I used to love watching Nigeria play back in the day, who can argue they entertained with the likes of Finidi George, Kanu, Babangida, Okocha, Oliseh, etc.

Peace

whitey
01-03-2007, 12:50 PM
the grosso goal takes me back to that exact moment everytime i see it. i had to work but soon as i got there i just punched in and went straight to the break room, i really did not care if i got fired. i was on the edge of my seat, when it went in i was going crazy. everybody in the room was looking at me like i was a nuttcase. it was fucking awsome.

my brother found commentators of that goal in like 10 different languages. all of them are so funny, every single one just goes fucking nutts when he scores.

whitey
01-07-2007, 01:25 PM
yo who was that guy going back and forth with me over how sick ballack was and how he was gonna kill it in the EPL and i was saying no chance ballack is all hype no game and he doesnt really do shit.

so yo where you at dude?

HANZO
01-07-2007, 01:50 PM
yo who was that guy going back and forth with me over how sick ballack was and how he was gonna kill it in the EPL and i was saying no chance ballack is all hype no game and he doesnt really do shit.

so yo where you at dude?

i remember that it was some australian/german dude. you cant take ballacks talent away from him, he is germany's best player and was on fire at bayern. but a lot of players flop in the premiership, shevchenko aint done much. moreintes who scored loads in spain didnt do much. crespo who in italy scores a goal every game failed. its jus how the premiership is. drogba in his first year was useless look at him now though, so theres still hope for ballack.

Frontal Lobotomy
01-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Ballack looks tired. He's no doubt a class act, but it'll take a good season for him to fully cope with the pace of the premiership. I still hold the belief that he came to England 2 years too late for him to be unstoppable, that and he can't shine in a team where Lampard plays exactly the same position, and starts every game without fail.
On a slightly more positive note. Henrick Larsson scored his first goal for Utd yesterday, oh what a great signing he'll be for us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acHCcCGEylc

FrenchShin
01-08-2007, 04:19 PM
riquelme is starting to fuck around and screw his career by the same way. but some says he wants to quit.

whitey
01-08-2007, 05:26 PM
great pick-up for man u. i dont know why he wanted to go back to sweeden when hes got so much left to offer. personal reasons if i remember correct but why not keep it going till the wheels fall off.

nothing too big in the transfer market so far. i really want to see how dempsy does with fulham. hoesntly is one of the only american players ive seen with some imagination to his game, we shall see how he does.

annnd my rossineri need to get some defenders stat.

HANZO
01-09-2007, 04:11 PM
y are liverpool soooo shit these days. all my teams are doing shit, im starting to lose patience with this football business.

and larsson wat can i say the man is the ideal professional footballer. he should be idolised by the other players because wherever he goes his scoring goals or putting in assists.

real madrid have reported that they are getting rid of ronaldo, cassano and maybe even beckham. apparently the team isnt listening to Capello and the players have lost their passion for the game. real madrid are just a lost cause now.

FrenchShin
01-09-2007, 04:27 PM
meanwhile, i don't understand Capello either.

HANZO
01-09-2007, 04:30 PM
theres a rumour that real are gonna bring mourihno after sacking capello. seems unlikely but how both teams are performing its does seem possible.

HANZO
01-09-2007, 04:47 PM
arsenal 6 - 3 Liverpool .... we conceded 6 goals wat da fuk wat happened to dat solid liverpool defence.

whitey
01-09-2007, 11:21 PM
liverpool are my second squad. and they are fucking swiss cheese on the d these days. beautiful strike by stevie g. i think hes better at scoring world class blasts than anyone else in the world.

i saw something that inter might want cassano and ronaldo along with diarra. it seems like inter is trying to buy anyone and everyone. since when did they get all this money?

FrenchShin
01-10-2007, 10:39 AM
moratti is rich as fuck. petrol and stuff. Pirelli...

whitey
01-10-2007, 11:24 AM
he never spent like this though. always had a good squad but nothing like today. he probably feels now is the smartest time with milan and juve on the skids a bit.

HANZO
01-10-2007, 12:49 PM
its just an open window for inter to buy, because at the moment they italy's biggest team.

it looks like beckham might be heading to play in the states, real dont want him anymore, and going to play for a mid-table premiership team wont do his reputation to good. i think its la galaxy that want him.

FrenchShin
01-10-2007, 01:01 PM
he never spent like this though. always had a good squad but nothing like today. he probably feels now is the smartest time with milan and juve on the skids a bit.

besides what Han88 said, Moratti spent a lot for 2 players, among others : Ronaldo and Recoba, who was the most-paid player for a long time.

whitey
01-10-2007, 09:38 PM
ya i know, i read in this mag i got that recobba in ten years at inter has only played 137 games. what a waste.

FrenchShin
01-11-2007, 09:49 AM
a waste of money, and a waste of talent. both parties lost.

damn, i use to love recoba. a hell of a left foot.

whitey
01-11-2007, 01:14 PM
beckham to la galaxy. 5 years 250 million dollars. that shits on all other sporting contracts ever.

FrenchShin
01-11-2007, 03:05 PM
yeah, that's exactly what i thought, when i heard the amount, i was like "errr... figo will only get 9 million euros playing for some funky emirati club... crap" lol

HANZO
01-13-2007, 05:49 AM
beckham moving to america has just put a stop to his career. he will never be called up for england again, and probably just dissapear from the game when his in america. he probably make LA the champions for a couple seasons and then thats it. the contract is ridiculous though if he pulls out with any other reason for moving than the money he needs a slap,

whitey
01-13-2007, 03:04 PM
9:|6 henry9:|6

Rorschach
01-14-2007, 05:48 AM
9:|6 henry9:|6

Assist and goal, lol @ Henry taking a month out to come back and resume making the entire league his bitch.

Laziest defending ever for the first goal, five or six Blackburn defenders in the box and the one and only Arsenal player in there wins the header.

Tottenham away today, I'm feeling fairly confident.

Kong
01-14-2007, 11:02 AM
you shouldn't. We have all our strikers today.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-14-2007, 11:11 AM
thierry henry is unbelivable playa

Rorschach
01-14-2007, 01:43 PM
What a comical afternoon! Any Tottenham fans feeling hard done by? Good. You want to throw rocks at Shay's throne, you want to disrespect the almighty, you dare boo Shay Given? For what? Allowing himself to be well and truly violated by your players? As if that wasn't enough, that little gremlin, munch kin looking jankrow going by the name of ‘Chimbonda’ wants to test the patience of both Shay Given and Nicky Butt?

Well, we’ll let you pepper our goal, dancing around the edge of our area, hitting shots at the invincible Irishman for pretty much most of the game, it's no trouble to us, all we need is two attacks in the second half, one scorcher from Obafemi ‘I contribute next to nothing until I rip the opponent’s net open’ Martins and the other goal from who else, Nicky Butt! My Name is not Earl, but Karma is well and truly a bitch don’t you think Pascal? That’s right, you got Butt-fucked.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-15-2007, 06:55 AM

recoba got skills but he plays 99% for himself and 1% for the team

FrenchShin
01-15-2007, 01:28 PM
he's finished anyway

36 Men in the Night
01-15-2007, 02:02 PM
and m. klose, torstin frings, and pablo mascherano all on juves shopping list.

Liverpool wants Mascherano, but maybe the FIFA wouldn't allow another transfer of him, because he used to play for 2 Teams (West Ham & Corinthians, Brazil) this season!

Klose maybe want to leave the german league, I think there are more than 1 Club, which want this guy, but he isn't the youngest!

Frings: I don't think, that he wants to leave Werder Bremen, he is one of the most important players in this team, it would be expensive to get this player out of his contract, IF HE WANTS!

you cant take ballacks talent away from him, he is germany's best player and was on fire at bayern.

Sure he has talent, but I don't think that he is the best player Germany can offer. I think for example Thorsten Frings is better, has more skills, skills that are useful for the team, and he is constant. Ballack is the best player on the field, but a week later he flops as shit! btw he is a shitty player. I can't understand, why Chelsea want him, it's a riddle for me! He will leave Chelsea after this or after the next season, I'm sure about this!

a waste of money, and a waste of talent. both parties lost.

Co-sign, one of the best on the left site ever!

You guys talked about the Nigerian National Team:

1st, I want to name another nice player: Victor Ikpeba, remember him!

and 2nd: there were some news today, the Team has a new coach:

Berti Vogts, the guy how won the European Championship with the german team in 1996!
He is a nice coach, and I think that he could be important for Nigeria. I'm looking forward to the African Championship 2008 & the World Cup 2010, and I hope that we will see good performances by Nigeria, Cameroon, Ghana & Senegal, I think this are the strongest teams in Africa, maybe together with Egypt & Tunesia, but I like the Black African Teams more, 4 sure, the play a real nice football. Maybe in 2010 we will have the 1st african World Champion! We not? Your opinions?

whitey
01-15-2007, 04:00 PM
i always liked the nigerian squad. always some talented players in the bunch. i think it needs some more structure but i think it could be really good one day if they keep developing talent.

Kong
01-16-2007, 09:09 AM
What a comical afternoon! Any Tottenham fans feeling hard done by? Good. You want to throw rocks at Shay's throne, you want to disrespect the almighty, you dare boo Shay Given? For what? Allowing himself to be well and truly violated by your players? As if that wasn't enough, that little gremlin, munch kin looking jankrow going by the name of ‘Chimbonda’ wants to test the patience of both Shay Given and Nicky Butt?

Well, we’ll let you pepper our goal, dancing around the edge of our area, hitting shots at the invincible Irishman for pretty much most of the game, it's no trouble to us, all we need is two attacks in the second half, one scorcher from Obafemi ‘I contribute next to nothing until I rip the opponent’s net open’ Martins and the other goal from who else, Nicky Butt! My Name is not Earl, but Karma is well and truly a bitch don’t you think Pascal? That’s right, you got Butt-fucked.

I have not been that pissed off at a football match for a very long time, I'm still not fully over it.

Rorschach
01-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Anyone see the game tonight? Just got back, freezing cold night, and that's possibly the worst I've EVER seen us play. EVER. I've seen some bad performances in the ten years of watching, but that was the worst.

Fuck all of those players, fuck Newcastle, no fuck Newcastle's mum, no, fuck Newcastle's sister on a rotting bed with a mould-infested matress, no rubbers, hot pokers on her nipples with a tennis ball in her scuzzy mouth as I pour chicken grease in her ears.

whitey
01-17-2007, 07:39 PM
hah ur lucky it wasnt 7-1 son.

it was a terrible performance. a bit unlucky with gettin the goal then getting the redcard and goal right back.

martins could not pass the ball to save his life for most of the game. hes still sick though, that goal last week was a screamer.

Rorschach
01-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Happy for Shevchenko. He’s been poor, but unfairly used as lamb to the slaughter in the Mourinho/Abramovich battle.

Oh and f they continue, or hold close to their current form, La Liga belongs to Valencia.

Frontal Lobotomy
01-27-2007, 10:47 AM
I'd like to see Sevilla win La Liga, they're playing some decent football. I'm often shocked at how much space players get on the ball in Spain though, its insane.

FrenchShin
01-27-2007, 11:07 AM
that's why it's beautiful.

HANZO
01-30-2007, 03:15 PM
ronaldo signed for ac milan. i hope he does well and gets back to being the good roanldo. not gonna do much for milans chances in serie a though.

ironmantis
01-31-2007, 02:12 PM
yes lets hope he regains some good form that he showed in a couple of games for Real madrid in the Champions League.

Serie A has been over for quite a while for Milan but 3rd place is a realistic target for a champions league place.

Obviously they can't use Ronaldo in the Champions League this season but if they carry on their form as of late, they may win against Celtic.

Peace

T4R1K
02-01-2007, 05:05 PM
İ dont think ronaldo will be any better there. Ronaldo is gettin old u know. he wont be better. he will play like he plays right now..or he will get weaker.
u know what im sayin. cant expect much from him.

Frontal Lobotomy
02-01-2007, 05:09 PM
He scored 100+ goals for Madrid,Italian football will suit him more, as its a slower paced game anyway, perhaps less if he's injured though..

T4R1K
02-01-2007, 05:13 PM
he wount score like that now.well thats my oppinion. but i like him. i always want him to score. im thinkin 'i hope ronaldo scores. fuck van nistelrooy and raul and the others' u know.

Frontal Lobotomy
02-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Nah, Ruud is an idol and I wouldn't mind Raul at Old Trafford, in all fairness.

T4R1K
02-01-2007, 05:28 PM
he is but i dont like him. btw i hope it happens Raul at OLD TRAFFOR. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnn.!!!! (BİG UNİTED FAN :D :D)

Kote
02-02-2007, 06:55 AM
im supportin MU

Kong
02-02-2007, 10:01 AM
fuck arsenal.

T4R1K
02-02-2007, 11:28 AM
word!

Moctezuma
02-02-2007, 11:28 AM
romario has just obtained permission from the FIFA to play again for vasco
his objective is put the 1000st goal of his career, he's already 41 and needs 13 goals (according to his own count)

vasco only makes him play for that, no even for bringing something to the team...

http://globoesporte.globo.com/ESP/Noticia/0,,AA1443344-4283,00.html

FrenchShin
02-02-2007, 02:51 PM
pretty funny actually lol

36chambers
02-02-2007, 02:55 PM
fuck arsenal.

I 2nd that.

FrenchShin
02-02-2007, 03:14 PM
fuck Chelski :)

36chambers
02-02-2007, 03:29 PM
How dare you French.

Essien = player of the year, Drogba 2nd. No biased.

FrenchShin
02-02-2007, 03:38 PM
even if i didn't do a follow up on the Premiership this year as much as i used to, i guess i gotta agree... these 2 were dope in France.

i gotta add Gerard, coz i'm rarely disappointed by the man.

36chambers
02-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Essien playin central defence right now and hes still playing out of his skin, put this guy in goal and he'll still be sick. Essien is one of the best football players I have seen in this generation, hes strong, fast, versitile and has so much stamina. I was so optimistic when he joined but hes one of the best players at the club now, but we miss him in the midfield, he cant hurt teams as much in defence but with Terry back saturday, he'll go up to midfield again and hopefully that waste of space BALLACK will be dropped. So dissapointed in him.

Hows Toulousssssssssssse?

FrenchShin
02-02-2007, 04:06 PM
well, Toulouse had his moment of glory by beating Lyon 2 weeks ago, but every team beats Lyon these days lol... anyway, pretty good, 8th rank in the League.

i think Essien played all positions at Bastia and Lyon, except striker and goalkeeper. he played central defense at Lyon, side defense at Bastia, midfield for both... he's a beast.

but mad props to Makelele, i'm a huge fan.

Frontal Lobotomy
02-05-2007, 07:58 AM
How dare you French.

Heheh, I think Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Scholes might have something to say about that one.

36chambers
02-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Heheh, I think Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Scholes might have something to say about that one.

Never say that again. I have the upmost respect for Scholes, but Ronaldo :thumbdwn: Even tho hes done good this year... unfortunately.

WU-KILLAH
02-06-2007, 07:47 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/om%2Blyon/video/x14a6w_omol-fin-du-match-cdf-2007

it's 9 min long sorry ... but my throat still hurt because of that night ! :Y

That's thanks to match like that football can make you have boner like nothing else (with one exception of course).

4-Bar Killer
02-06-2007, 11:20 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/om%2Blyon/video/x14a6w_omol-fin-du-match-cdf-2007

it's 9 min long sorry ... but my throat still hurt because of that night ! :Y

That's thanks to match like that football can make you have boner like nothing else (with one exception of course).

are you satisfied with the result from yesterday? I heard from som PSG boys that there was a small brawl between cops and PSG fans, but nothing special. how many of them where there?

Theres also a derby in Copenhagen this weekend, FCK vs. the bastards from Brøndby. Sadly, its in a shitty scandinavian tournament, so it wont be a very crazy day at the terraces nor at the field. Theres also away derby in Brøndby next weekend again, I will go, but the real derby is at may the 9th, where we will go to Brøndby.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-06-2007, 02:55 PM
How dare you French.

Cesc player of the year, 2nd Scholes, 3rd Ronaldo, 4th Drog breath

36chambers
02-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Cesc player of the year, 2nd Scholes, 3rd Ronaldo, 4th Drog breath

I hope your joking. Cesc is just hype, hes a good player but hes not GREAT right now. Watch him go missing in games.

Kong
02-06-2007, 06:00 PM
fuck arsenal.

fuck man u to now. dam tottenham are doing shit at the moment. Defoe or Keane has to go now, its fucking us up where they can't work out how to play with each other, I cant understand it either, there both top class footballers..

Moctezuma
02-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Sadly, its in a shitty scandinavian tournament, so it wont be a very crazy day at the terraces nor at the field.

that game agaisnt OM and lyon was not the regular championship, it was also a menor tournament (french cup) but as it was lyon's objective and a matter of honour, the game turned a classic !!!!!

WU-KILLAH
02-07-2007, 03:08 AM
are you satisfied with the result from yesterday? I heard from som PSG boys that there was a small brawl between cops and PSG fans, but nothing special. how many of them where there?

Well it's a disappointment since we were winning 1-0, the stadium once again turned crazy, and they scored 6 min after we did. But at the same time it was a great match both teamed really fought, so the tie is deserved ... it's anoying because we're 4th right now and every points are important for the CL.
There weren't a lot of PSG fans, less than 1000 I'd say ... that's probably the number of fan they'll have next year when they'll be in 2nd League for the good of everybody :D

4-Bar Killer
02-07-2007, 04:55 AM
Well it's a disappointment since we were winning 1-0, the stadium once again turned crazy, and they scored 6 min after we did. But at the same time it was a great match both teamed really fought, so the tie is deserved ... it's anoying because we're 4th right now and every points are important for the CL.
There weren't a lot of PSG fans, less than 1000 I'd say ... that's probably the number of fan they'll have next year when they'll be in 2nd League for the good of everybody :D

Yeah, I have been following the french ligue 1 a bit this year, and PSG really looks to be in some serious problems. Our arch rivals are also shitty this year, they're usually number 2 in the league, but right now they're at number 7 (out of 12, last two is relegated), with one of their baddest league-starts ever.. Theres been a 2 months break in our league, but it starts up again at march 11th with a away game in the other side of the country.

whitey
02-07-2007, 01:44 PM
C.ronaldo player of the year in the epl. been the best player on the best team.

cant pick any chelsea player. its wack. they pay out the ass for all these stars and still havent won a champs league and are loosing the epl this year. although essien is very good and gets props for playing multiple positions without missing a beat.

you give ronaldo 1 run up the field with the ball and it could change the game with a higher probability than any other player right now (maybe henry is up there, but i still think hes not up to where he could be) .

side note, i think querisma is going to be pretty damn good as well, someone big needs to pip him off porto ya feel me.

Kong
02-07-2007, 08:49 PM
I agree Ronaldo has been amazing this year, he taken Rooneys spotlight anyway.

Frontal Lobotomy
02-08-2007, 06:54 AM
Ronaldo has been good, Scholes has been better. The thing with Ronaldo is he has an immense amount of raw talent, and he's still going to get better, while Scholes is a vet and knows how to get hardcore already. Check out the december goal of the month competition, some ridiculous goals there, did any of yo ucatch the januray one while watching the England match, some sick ones in that too.

December 2006 goal of them month competition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTrolN3CTsk

whitey
02-08-2007, 12:22 PM
england looses to spain. i know its just a friendly they were missing terry, rooney, lennon excetra, but still a bunch of world class players in there.

i have not seen england play good in years it seems.

Frontal Lobotomy
02-09-2007, 09:20 AM
England will never start playing well until they stop expecting to stomp every team they come up against. Brazil had the same problem between the 98 and 2002 world cups, but their blip was only 4 years. With England its been 40

FrenchShin
02-09-2007, 09:41 AM
England will never start playing well until they stop expecting to stomp every team they come up against. Brazil had the same problem between the 98 and 2002 world cups, but their blip was only 4 years. With England its been 40

i tend to say that's some real talk...

36chambers
02-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Nah the problem with England is, theres no flare in the team. Beyond Rooney and Joe Cole who is injured, the rest are typical English players who lack the flare that the likes of the Brazilians have.

T4R1K
02-09-2007, 04:01 PM
england looses to spain. i know its just a friendly they were missing terry, rooney, lennon excetra, but still a bunch of world class players in there.

i have not seen england play good in years it seems.

yeah man, if ericsson stil been out there, england would have won the match.
mclaren sucks, he cant do anything man. englands bad performance is hes fault. thats my opinon

Krimewave
02-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Nah the problem with England is, theres no flare in the team. Beyond Rooney and Joe Cole who is injured, the rest are typical English players who lack the flare that the likes of the Brazilians have.

defo.
England's players also lack experience of different types of playing...
we are always being told by the media that England are shit because there are too many foreign players in the premiership.
I think that's crap tbh, England were shit in the 70s and 80s and we had very few foreign players in the league at that time.
I think England's main problem is that not enough English players play in foreign leagues (i.e. the spanish, german and italian leagues).
at the moment (until hargreaves is back in the squad), there are no england players playing in foreign leagues at all.
our players only know how to play premiership style football...

Frontal Lobotomy
02-12-2007, 11:08 AM
The Italian squad that won the world cup had players entirely from Serie A, I don't think players playing in foreign leagues is an issue. Its the mentality, they believe they can win it all without having to try, just because the premiership is the toughest league in the world. The press don't do them any favours, bigging them up before tournaments then giving them shit when everything goes wrong. The single biggest problem with the England side at the moment, is that Gerrard and Lampard cannot play in the same side, its as simple as that. At least with Carrick you know that when Hargreaves is fit he'll be back in the starting XI, where as with Lampard and Gerrard, there's some sort of retarded rule that neither can be left out of a side.

whitey
02-12-2007, 06:22 PM
lampard needs to not play in the england team. he hogs shots like a mother. but that woudlnt be too bad if there was no stevie g. gerrard is a way better player than lampard will ever be. lampard is way overrated. but i doubt there will ever be a coach to not play him.

i do agree with the idea that englands team lacks flair. they need to drop lampard, play two defensive mids, hardgraves and carrick, with gerrard ahead of them. then have joe cole and lennon on the outsides, possibly SWP if he gets into a fulltime starting 11 job someplace. i dont usually like teams who play 1 up top but there isnt a whole lot of options to pair with wayne until theo developes i think. defoe and crouch are ok but they dont really cut it on the international level.

the backs pretty solid with terry and ferdinand or woodgate. then the outsides are dece with cole (that bitch) and nevile than bridge or parker parker filling in. goalie is kinda up in the air but thats not really whats holding them back.

shaolinsword
02-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Lampard doesn't deserve an international spot, like I'm sure everyone has said already he's selfish with the ball. That'd be fine if he could actually shoot on target instead of hitting it wide most of the time. They should let Robert Green have a chance cos he's better than Ben Foster

Frontal Lobotomy
02-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Lampard doesn't deserve an international spot? You serious? Lampard is much better than the likes of Jenas, Parker, Richardson and the like, he's a good player who can change a game. The only problem is him and Gerrard don't work, doesn't mean the two of them can't share the international workload. As for Green, like every other West Ham player, he's playing terrible, while Foster and Carson have at least prevented the teams they're on loan at from getting a total pasting most games. The england squad in essence, is nice, its just some tough decisions need to be made in the midfield area is all.

4-Bar Killer
02-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Damn, we lost 1-0 to our arch rivals at home, but theres a away game in their stadium at sunday. It will be pretty wild I guess.

Heres some video from the stands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEnBJ1t-Yeg (my video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRUN5LfGKlo (my video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD7Z7eu98M8

FrenchShin
02-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Toulouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse !

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1026/johanelmander2re.jpg

http://www.football.fr/fr/images/20073/57727ban.jpg

4-Bar Killer
02-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Hehe. Elmander, damn, I gotta give him props, I have always liked him, even when he was with the unwashed. Their team has had the baddest half-year ever after they sold him and some other players. But they are coming back now, even tho we are still alot better. Damn, I'm in troubles, all of my friends who I usually go to football wit is away at sunday, and now I only know some hools who's going there.. It's a dilemma, haha.

FrenchShin
02-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Elmander is straight fire on ice.

Frontal Lobotomy
02-15-2007, 12:44 PM
He apparently turned down coming to Man Utd as a youngster, fair play to him.

whitey
02-18-2007, 01:14 PM
ronaldo with the double. lets hope he keeps it up. too bad he is cup tied.

The_SZAs
02-21-2007, 04:46 PM
do any of you think Steve Sidwell from Reading FC should replace Lampard?
the answer is: YES

shaolinsword
02-21-2007, 05:54 PM
Any Hammers fans on here?

FrenchShin
02-24-2007, 01:06 PM
TOULOUSE !!!!

Toulouse - Marseille : 3-0.

http://www.sports.fr/fr/images/features/20078/elmander.jpg

T4R1K
02-24-2007, 04:15 PM
carling cup tomorrow man, chelsea arsenal. i think that arsenal will win it. what do u guys think?

Frontal Lobotomy
02-25-2007, 01:40 PM
^Was a funny as hell game. Arsenal's kids gave the Chelsea starting XI a run for the money. Ultimately Drogba was the pivotal factor in the match. Terry getting knocked out and the brawl at the end were the best parts of the game, pure entertainment.

whitey
02-26-2007, 08:02 PM
terry has got balls my friend. constantly throwing his body around for the cause.

HANZO
02-27-2007, 02:32 PM
terry has got balls my friend. constantly throwing his body around for the cause.

he has passion for the game he aint like the other players who are scared to break a nail. he was lucky though a hit to the head like that would have serious effects on any other player.

4-Bar Killer
02-28-2007, 11:20 AM
We are through to the next round in Royal League after a easy 4-0 win home against Swedish side Hammarby. Quater-finals are played this sunday, we are playing Swedish champions IF Elfsborg. The national week starts next weekend, with an away game in Esbjerg. Esbjerg away is always fun. Check out goals from FCK - Hammarby here:

ivaUoyZflbY

Durag
02-28-2007, 01:00 PM
Any Villa fans here?

Frontal Lobotomy
03-04-2007, 06:25 PM
^ fallen on deaf ears eh? By all accounts I don't mind Villa, your manager is up ther ewith the best inthe prem, Martin O' Neil is the man to take Sir Alex's job when he's done, fuck all this talk of Lippi and Cappello, I can't stand Italian tactics a lot of the time.

whitey
03-06-2007, 07:02 PM
did anyone see mancini's goal today?

made my fucking day.

also glad to see roma move on and inter be out. wouldnt have minded seening chelsea go out either but o well.

FrenchShin
03-06-2007, 07:59 PM
yep. Pizarro got the ball out of his own box, big shot to Taddei, big shot to Mancini, 6 tricks in 2 seconds, then goes on his left foot, shoot, bim, goal.

victory well deserved. i wonder if Fred broke Chivu's nose... but he completely lost his mind in this game.

Kong
03-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Chelsea away for Spurs on sunday. I think we can get something. We beat them at home 2-1 and we are scoring a lot of goals at the moment plus Chelsea haven't looked that good playing as a team for a long time.

chiba
03-07-2007, 02:07 AM
anyone have the clip of the inter milan valencia fight
cant find it on youtube

whitey
03-07-2007, 01:03 PM
heres the inter fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xko8ovz9W4A

anybody have the mancini goal? i saw it on tv but i wanna watch it again. shit was too ill.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-07-2007, 01:08 PM
^Thats a damn cool fight, Burdisso got a broken nose from Navarro's punch too

January premiership goal of the month
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P61jZUmMI_0&mode=related&search=

QPR and China Olympic team in a brawl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YakRihwBdbo

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Real vs Bayern.. gonna watch it...
by the way, that second goal for roma was a straight up classic, i cant rememba the playa right now...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Navarro is the biggest coward ever..first he comes to break a nose than he runs like a bitch..

At least my Inter will win the Scuddetto this year, we have like 16 points advantage from Roma, lol...c'mon, how can't u like how Inter plays this year (they are just incredible in attack when without injured players, I just can't stand that idiot Materazzi in defense, same with Grosso, they f'cked up my WorldCup '06 )

whitey
03-07-2007, 06:24 PM
inter blow dick. cant win in europe to save their lives.

and on that note my boys AC MILAN moves on through bc of the golden boy KAKA.

HANZO
03-07-2007, 06:43 PM
the reason inter are winning this season is because there are no juventus or ac milan. inter suck in europe cause mancini hasnt got a clue on wat to do.

chiba
03-08-2007, 12:24 AM
yo thanks for uppin the clip

peace

whitey
03-08-2007, 12:22 PM
o la la ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N19h4N7o4Q0

WU-KILLAH
03-08-2007, 01:23 PM
did anyone see mancini's goal today?

made my fucking day.

also glad to see roma move on and inter be out. wouldnt have minded seening chelsea go out either but o well.

It also made my day ! Roma played that game perfectly

FrenchShin
03-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Fred did break Chivu's nose.

i'm just doing a follow up, as i was wondering about that earlier.

so, football is getting really tough : Chivu's nose, Burdisso's nose, Silvestre's shoulder, Saha's leg.. what else ?

whitey
03-13-2007, 01:11 PM
come on lets post our champions leauge predictions.

Obviously im going with AC Milan over Munich (just read today that van bommel is suspended for both legs which is good for the rossineiri). I just think Milan is the better team and will pull through.

As much as C.ron is my boy im going to have to go against him and go with the roman golden boy totti gol. I think man u are going to have problems loosing larson coupled with saha and solskier being hurt. And roma are just playing well latly.

In probably the easiest game to pick im going with Liverpool over PSV. Stephan Gerrard will put the reds on his back and bring them through. Although PSV always seems to play their hearts out and look the better side in big champions leauge games i dont see them winning this (like they always do about this round).

This last game is hard to pick. I dont think Chelsea have been playing well at all latley and seem to just erk out wins on the fact that they have better overall players instead of playing better overall football. However I just dont think Valencia has enough to pull through, but then again this is the champions leauge and this is Chelsea so there is always the possiblity of them going out at any time.

4-Bar Killer
03-13-2007, 02:34 PM
Finally the danish league startet, we was about 1000 boys from Copenhagen in Esbjerg, but most did a poor job on the stands. The game was fucking boring, it ended 0-0, but the trip was funny anyway.

a4aaIZhCktI
http://www.urbancrew.dk/images/efb5.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7020/esbjergude11032007005ag6.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6720/esbjergude11032007011sq7.jpg

FrenchShin
03-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiverpooooooooool.

Sexy Jasper
03-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Azazazazazazazazazazazazazazazazazaz

Alesco
03-21-2007, 02:46 AM
Sheva Is Back Yall.

Drogba Be On Fire to.

Come on tha BLUES

Head hunters all the way, Shit a better not say that ehhh. Chelsea all the way..

Wats up Sallem

One love

FrenchShin
03-21-2007, 06:02 AM
we used to have one Chelski freak. two is a bit too much.

shaolinsword
03-22-2007, 03:51 AM
It has been confirmed that Dean Ashton will not return to action until the start of next season after undergoing further minor surgery on his injured ankle.

The Hammers striker had an operation on Monday night to remove an area of scar tissue emanating from the original broken ankle he suffered while training with the full England squad back in August last year.

After a long and strenuous rehabilitation programme, the 23-year-old has recently suffered a succession of frustrating set-backs in his attempt to reach full fitness and, after the Club's medical staff sought the advice of independent specialists, the decision was taken to solve the problem with an operation.

The recovery time is expected to be six weeks before Dean can run again, meaning that he will not be fit for a return to competitive football this season, but will be completely ready to resume full pre-season training with his team-mates in the summer.

Head Physiotherapist Steve Allen says: "Dean underwent a successful diagnostic arthroscopy operation on his left ankle to remove a significant amount of scar tissue - a problem directly linked to the original injury he sustained.

"We have left no stone unturned in our attempt to get Dean back out on the football field as soon as possible, but it was clear that he had gone as far as he could with the methods that had been used, and the only option was to have another look at the injury site.

"We sought the opinions of the leading ankle specialists in the country and, following their advice, the decision was made to operate.

"It will be six weeks before he is back running, and we felt that the timing was right, in order for Dean to make a fresh start with the rest of his team-mates when the squad returns for pre-season training in the summer. We look forward to seeing him back to full fitness then."

Ashton for player of the year!

Frontal Lobotomy
03-22-2007, 08:17 AM
West Ham are going down. No way out for them.

shaolinsword
03-22-2007, 08:26 AM
Unfortunately you're right, we're gonna loose a lot of decent players as well because they couldn't be bothered to play at their full potential because Pardew got fired

Frontal Lobotomy
03-22-2007, 08:30 AM
You're right, the players should be disgusted with themselves. Apparently Reo Coker was the biggest problem when it came to the dressing room unrest. Apparently Arsenal made a deadline day move for him last august, only for West Ham to reject, and since then he's been looking to get out of West Ham, while causing some unrest along the way. Not the behaviour of a captain, thats for sure.

shaolinsword
03-22-2007, 01:43 PM
it sucks really because we have some decent players that actually want to play for us. And with any luck we will get rid of reo-coker but seeing as what a baby he is I'll be surprised if Arsenal are still after him. Curbishley is supposed to be after Solskjaer

4-Bar Killer
03-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Shitty season start, 2 draws, and a loss to the arch rivals in the Royal League final (not that I give a fuck about that tournament) No games this weekend because of the european qualifiers (cmon england!!!), but next week, theres a away game vs Horsens, a shitty team with a amazing defense, which will do anything to keep the opposite team from scoring. I won't go tho, I havent got any money left.

HANZO
03-24-2007, 07:03 PM
turkey destroyed greece 4-1 in athens. if all goes well i think we will be a force in the euro champs.

and england are in a little bit of trouble, jus proves that eriksson was a good manager and that the english team was way overrated in the world cup.

FrenchShin
03-25-2007, 08:12 AM
Anelka is the fucking man.

Alcryt
03-25-2007, 09:17 AM
and england are in a little bit of trouble, jus proves that eriksson was a good manager and that the english team was way overrated in the world cup.

England are always overrated, they always get easy qualifying groups too but still their struggling.

Scotland still top of the group, if we qualify it will be the happiest day of my life lol two world cup finalists in our group plus Ukraine. Gotta be the hardest group.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-25-2007, 09:26 AM
I could've spent my time more constrictively than watch that England match, it was really piss poor.
Still, we managed to beat the Welsh at Croke Park, that was pretty sweet.

whitey
03-31-2007, 08:47 PM
big man pete crouch with the hat trick.

The Hound
04-01-2007, 06:04 AM
i havent kept up to date much with the football scene for a while, is that marseille supporter still on here ? how is djibril cisse going, is he back yet or what ? i watched a bit of Lyon v Bordeaux that was on this morning (last night in france) and good on Bordeaux, ive liked them since i saw them give man u a real shake up in the UCL a few years ago when a nasty broken nose occured ... bayern v milan, nervous as all fuck, rensing needs to step up with no oli in goals, morale boosting 2-0 win over schalke while milan had a hiccup, all building to a tense milan showdown, we've succeeded once there this year, let de ja vu commence.

and speakin on crouch, geez that 3rd goal was good. but arsenal were absolutely rubbish, and damn, i thought watford stole a point, damn chelski

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-01-2007, 10:15 AM
lol at the game Slovenia:Netherlands, only 0:1, i was on the stadium and laughing all the time, it was fucking hilarious, the goal was in 85 minute

I hope that Scotland comes through, or Macedonia, they play very good

Frontal Lobotomy
04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
xPYtxUYhuTM
Fucking hell Rio, you're such a dumb pothead at times. :lmao:

FrenchShin
04-03-2007, 08:26 AM
open your wallet Rio, you're gonna get sued...

whitey
04-03-2007, 12:35 PM
ahahahaaaa what a jackass.

whitey
04-03-2007, 07:21 PM
fucking bolllllllucks. what the fuck, shotty ass defending in the end. i love milan, but they are too choppy sometimes, they play in spirts. they need to get their shit together for the return league and leave 1-0 or some shit.

The Hound
04-03-2007, 07:35 PM
2-2 is poetic justice, 1-1 and milan are in control but 2-2 means when we score milan are up shit creek, that ref AGAIN, dodgy penalty, was never in position for anything all night, now the balls in our court, fuck milan, 2-1 in münchen, 2-2 with no mark van bommel and lukas podolski at front is a testament to resilience - as soon as both shit kickers were replaced, santa cruz and pizarro targetted nesta and maldini - like, hello, it took fucking 87 minutes for that happen, the long ball, when did we start this bullshit, long balls from the corner given straight away to jankulovski and ambrosini, rubbish tactics, more attack next week

a note to the general - no more lukas podolski - claudio pizarro instead please . danke

Frontal Lobotomy
04-04-2007, 07:56 AM
If we deal with Roma, it won't matter which go through, the treble will be ours.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-04-2007, 02:57 PM
I hope for an english final... :D

The Hound
04-05-2007, 01:23 AM
more violence involving man united ... and roma for that matter - italian fans are a fuckin disgrace, you look at inter a few years ago ... roma throwing coins at refs ... the cop that died ... when the fuck are UEFA gonna do something about this shit ? the cops were beating the shit out of people on the united side ... didnt see too many cops on the roma side ... who from the footage ... seemed to of instigated the whole ordeal ... but you know UEFA will sit on their fat arses and twiddle their thumbs, give italian fa a little 'hey boys dont do it again we dont wanna have to work for our paycheques' ... italians will riot again ... and again ... are we gonna have to have another incident like heysal for UEFA to wake the fucl up ? ... and as for united ... well this is two games in a row their travelling fans have ended up in crowd violence ... sanctions maybe ? ... united fans will always play little miss innocent ... but the record is two away games in europe and two incidents of crowd violence ... but the footage did look like it was mostly roma ... amongst the worst crowds of developed europe ... roma should be booted from this years UCL (pretty extreme) ... or they should have a 6 match ban behind closed doors ... just like inter ... not to mention theyve had crowd troubles before ...

VAAAAAAAAAAAAALENCIA ... what a fucking goal ... cmon valencia fuck chelski ... valencia i think will do the job back home ... and i see a man united victory by 2 or 3 ...

HANZO
04-05-2007, 09:48 AM
wat else do you expect from roma fans, uefa cant do nothing about it. its not the club who tell the fans to be holligans. they are just like that. a good idea would be to have no away fans in roma's stadium. so there would be no violence.

whitey
04-05-2007, 03:50 PM
i hope roman take care of man u in the return leg. sir alex doging tottigol like he aint sweet.

and milan can take care of munich in munich. sit maldini, play bonera, with nesta being a little more fit. and watch for kaka to put one in and go through 1-0.

chiba
04-05-2007, 10:21 PM
any footage of the riot???

The Hound
04-06-2007, 04:46 AM
i hope roman take care of man u in the return leg. sir alex doging tottigol like he aint sweet.

and milan can take care of munich in munich. sit maldini, play bonera, with nesta being a little more fit. and watch for kaka to put one in and go through 1-0.

you couldnt take care of us in milan minus van bommel and oli ... how you gonna take care of us back home when they come back ... and fuck totti, italians have to bitch at everything ... sir alex was right in his assesment ...

Frontal Lobotomy
04-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Milan shouldn't even be in the tournament, corrupt fuckers.