PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Kong
04-06-2007, 07:35 AM
Spurs lost 2-1 to Seville. We should beat them at home for the 2nd leg, Chelsea next though, double over them? + revenge for f.a cup? champions legue for a Tottenham? Arsenal are falling.

FrenchShin
04-06-2007, 08:11 AM
Sevilla is on fire. their game against Tottenham was a bad one for them.

Kong
04-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Tottenham played nowhere near best, i think we can beat them about 3 nil or 3-1 at home, not being cocky either.

HANZO
04-06-2007, 09:11 AM
Tottenham played nowhere near best, i think we can beat them about 3 nil or 3-1 at home, not being cocky either.

i think scoring 3 against seville is too much for tottenham, this is a tough game for spurs. they need berbatov to be on fire against seville if they want to beat them. and by the way berbatov for me is the signing of the season in the premiership by far.

Kong
04-06-2007, 09:29 AM
yeah he is the man now, keane is his partner up front, when they linking up right, they can put 5 past that seville team we played, they a decent team but spurs really are back up there now. defoe i think will probably leave in the summer, its a shame but i cant see it working out for him now at spurs.

FrenchShin
04-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Chimbondaaaaaaaa !

The Hound
04-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Barcelona legend, 84, dies

From correspondents in Barcelona
April 09, 2007
MARIANO Gonzalvo, one of the stars of Spanish giant Barcelona in the 1940s and 1950s, has died at the age of 84, the club said on the weekend.
Gonzalvo, an old style inside right and former Barcelona captain, played for the club for 14 seasons between 1942 and 1956. He won five La Liga titles, three Spanish Cups and played for Spain on 16 occasions.
Gonzalvo III, as he was usually known in Spain because two older brothers were also professional football players, played in five of Spain's six matches at the 1950 World Cup, including their famous 1-0 win over England.
In the final round, the only time the World Cup has been decided by a league system, he played in the 2-2 draw against eventual winners Uruguay and Spain's 6-1 loss to Brazil.
Spain finished fourth at the 1950 World Cup, its best placing.

RIP

chiba
04-08-2007, 09:04 PM
rip

whitey
04-10-2007, 12:38 PM
forza roma. totti gol much.

whitey
04-10-2007, 07:37 PM
forza roma. totti gol much.

:o

Frontal Lobotomy
04-10-2007, 07:42 PM
Roma got served.

HANZO
04-11-2007, 07:54 AM
how the hell can roma concede 7 goals. reason why inter are 20 point ahead in serie a. a team shouldnt lose 7-1 in a champions league quarter final. not even a conference side would concede 7 from man utd.

whitey
04-11-2007, 10:13 AM
that was just bad luck. its one of those games where everything you do goes right(for man u). it happens sometimes.

but on the real, can anyone put up a case against ronaldo being player of the year? i been saying it, this dude is just tooooo good. if you dont agree you straight up dont like his character and are just hating on him. true, true.

chiba
04-11-2007, 10:47 AM
^ kids on fire ^O^
he should get player of the year
if man u win champions league then im pretty sure he will be a candidate
ronaldinho doesnt have his flair this year

peace

The Hound
04-11-2007, 11:14 AM
how the hell can roma concede 7 goals. reason why inter are 20 point ahead in serie a. a team shouldnt lose 7-1 in a champions league quarter final. not even a conference side would concede 7 from man utd.

you gotta admitt ... 5 goals were pretty mad ... like whitey said ... was one of those nights and u could tell the man u players knew it

The Hound
04-11-2007, 02:41 PM
bastian schweinsteiger has been ruled out with a swollen knee ... couldnt recover in time ... thats fucked ...

The Hound
04-11-2007, 03:20 PM
fucking hell ... i stayed up all night now its 5.20am, 30 minutes in and these fools have lost it within 4 minutes ... why the FUCK do bayern try and out pass milan ? ... milan will score another 2 easily ... ah well aslong as it doesnt end up like roma - man u its all good ...

HANZO
04-11-2007, 04:57 PM
kaka played well, milan seemed too comfortable in that game. cant wait for man utd vs ac milan, kaka vs c.ronaldo. liverpool gonna win it though, they are peaking at the right time.

whitey
04-11-2007, 07:31 PM
yeaaaaaa boiiiiiiii. hah i was shit talking serdorf in that game too and then he scores and assits. but he can really piss the ball away sometimes.

gonna be hard to get by man u.

chiba
04-12-2007, 12:05 AM
kaka vs c.ronaldo. liverpool gonna win it though, they are peaking at the right time.

thats gonna be a sick match up!!

but liverpool will have alot of trouble against chelsea
those are gonna be sick games
possibly chelsea will go through

man u should go to the finals they have alot of young and hungry talent
but the injury list has most of the key players
then again milan has a strong defensive line

i predict and english final
then again its soccer and anything could happen

it would be funny to see liverpool vs milan in a revenge match of 05

Roman Deini
04-12-2007, 02:36 PM
i cried when roma lost. was pissed also, how the fuck you let in 7 goals? everything went right for manchester. wish that game was never played.

4-Bar Killer
04-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Wonderful away this monday.. We got a 4-1 win against the country-bastards from FCMidtjylland, a horrible, copying club, which is currently second in the league, after us, of course.. We are now 9 points ahead of them, and with only 10 rounds left, it seems as if the gold is already in our hands

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6726/fcmude018zj6.jpg

Fczmbv1Np_U&NR=1

Roman Deini
04-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Totti the next day after the ManU vs Roma match

He and his wife are sleeping in tranquility after a night of crying and
the alarm clock sounds at 8am

Honey, wake up it's already 8

Holy shit, they scored another??????????

Inspectah_Dirk
04-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Noooo..AZ lost against Werder Bremen with 4-1. Goddamnit!
Fucking ref..the second goal was a good one..:'(

Well, i hope we win "de beker" and the "landstitel" haha.

Sexy Jasper
04-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Mmother Fuck Fuckkckc Cunt Cunt Cunt

Hey Mistur Inlis Men Wat Was Rong Wid Det Gowl?

chiba
04-12-2007, 09:13 PM

:lmao: :lmao:

The Hound
04-14-2007, 01:04 PM

:clap: LOL :lmao:

what an overhead kick from watford ... 1-1 ... fantastic goal ^O^

ronaldo6
04-15-2007, 08:30 AM
leeds won yesterday,great win i so happy lol,hope we can finish the job and stay up this season

chiba
04-15-2007, 08:31 PM
yo tonearm
u still aint grey????
what happen meng?????

The Hound
04-16-2007, 01:17 AM
yo tonearm
u still aint grey????
what happen meng?????

thank you for your support ... i, like you, are a veteran survivor of the Jordi administation ... i should be recognised with full pension and welfare benefits and free soda's at KFC ... FIGHT THE POWER :spin:

BAYERN 2-1 LEVERKUSEN WOOOOOOT WOOT :tease: STUFF LEVERKUSEN

chelski v man u FA cup final ... could be a UCL final too ... lookin forward to the FA cup final ... boo chelski }:T

chiba
04-17-2007, 12:20 PM
thank you for your support ... i, like you, are a veteran survivor of the Jordi administation ... i should be recognised with full pension and welfare benefits and free soda's at KFC ... FIGHT THE POWER :spin:

:lmao:
^O^

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

they better hurry up before the sodas at kfc get watered down even more

whitey
04-18-2007, 05:55 PM
messi suposedly scored the goal of the year in his game against getafe. somebody hook it up.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-19-2007, 08:07 AM
It is a pretty sweet goal
*Edit* The video was taken down due to copywright, I'll look up another
*2nd Edit* You can download Messi's goals against Getafe by going to www.lionelmessi.org (http://www.lionelmessi.org)

Shaun Wright-Phillips scored 2 class goals against West Ham yesterday as well.

The Hound
04-19-2007, 09:09 AM
damn i didnt even get to see it ... taken down within 13 minutes of you posting it lol thats fucked ... i had some mad goals that got taken down due to copywright ...

HANZO
04-19-2007, 09:30 AM
the messi goal was awesome exactly like the one maradona scored against england. took the ball from his own half and jus went through the whole getafe team.

shaolinsword
04-19-2007, 11:49 AM
Got out of work early so I could match the West Ham match (abysmal effort by us) last night and I've got to say I really fucking hate Drogba, he's a good footballer sure, but all you have to do is touch him and he falls down holding his leg

whitey
04-19-2007, 01:51 PM
get it while it lasts

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8PNJejQGA

MESSSIIIIIIIIIIII

FrenchShin
04-19-2007, 02:03 PM
the messi goal was awesome exactly like the one maradona scored against england. took the ball from his own half and jus went through the whole getafe team.

goals should be copyrighted. haha

fucking skills anyway.

Kong
04-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Tottenham kind of fucked it all up lol, we still should get europe but this season could of been a lot more, we were very unlucky in the cups I think.

Funk_Dock
04-19-2007, 03:55 PM
that goal looks so much like maradonas its weird

4-Bar Killer
04-19-2007, 04:01 PM
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2007-04-18/FCN-FCK_09.jpg

Another win yesterday, funny goal by Grønkjær. We now have 13 points down to the leagues number 2, with only 8 rounds left. The trip up there was alright. A few smashed seats, 3 powerful fireworks was thrown on the field by some fucked up youngsters, but the casuals spreaded and startet to beat up with some guy AT the stands, pretty fucked, but atleast it stopped the losers who enjoyed throwing the fireworks on the field.. pyrotechnic is cool, but for fucks sake, keep it off the field.

chiba
04-19-2007, 08:40 PM
that goal looks so much like maradonas its weird

it was pre meditated :yes:
lol

The Hound
04-19-2007, 11:29 PM
that messi goal was sick ... good lookin out whitey ...

ronaldo6
04-21-2007, 06:41 AM
it was weird i seen on tv messi goal and maradonas the same time and it showed up much the goals compared it was crazy

FrenchShin
04-21-2007, 09:06 AM
newspapers in spain even counted the touches of diego and messi, it's almost the same. diego ran something like 4 meters more, and ran faster than messi, even if you have the other impression, messi took 2 seconds more. but all these stats shows it's kinda the same.

whitey
04-24-2007, 02:36 PM
goal of the week goes to deigo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc_0bX_3sgY

todays the big day. COME ON MILAN!!!!!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2007, 02:52 PM
oh fuck....

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2007, 03:24 PM
yes!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2007, 04:00 PM
game just demonstates to me so far how much better kaka is then c. ronaldo as an overall player.

ronaldo is probably my most hated player, the guy is very skilled, but weak in many ways.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-24-2007, 04:35 PM
that rooney goal is madness.

whitey
04-24-2007, 04:54 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuuck shit is fucking gay. jesus man what the fuck is dida thinking sometimes? can any of you tell me? seriously. sick shot stopper but what the fuck. milan need to pick up buffon this summer no joke.

im pissed they lost but 3-2 isnt that bad of a scoreline. it got munich past madrid.

milan had that fucking match though. they were absolutly dominating. nice ass football too, working the ball well. then half time and the couple subs and everything goes to shit. man u is wack.

HANZO
04-24-2007, 04:57 PM
milan should go through if it werent for dida they would have won. and kaka is probably the best player in the world at the moment. his pure class.

Wzarecta
04-24-2007, 05:30 PM
First half, yer, Milan were the better team. Second half though, United dominated and were all over them. Scholes, Carrick, Fletcher and Rooney were all awesome.

As a United fan I feel sorry for Gattusso and Kaka though, they in particular deserved more.

Still can't really say who has the advantage though.

chiba
04-24-2007, 08:40 PM
what A GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!

milan needs more from their strikers
if ronaldo played (the brazilian) the scoreline mightve been different
gatuosso and kaka played with heart

milans defense is made up of the old school guys who have trouble keepin up with man united's young legs

you cant always depend on your goalie like that

the 2nd leg will be crazy!!
i smell a tie

The Hound
04-24-2007, 11:01 PM
milan will get a 1-0 back at home ... their christmas tree will do the job ... i kno they'd rather take the 2-1 but i doubt they'd complain with 3-2 ... we took real out with a 3-2 ... and im pretty sure ronaldo is cup tied with real so he won't be playing ...

chiba
04-24-2007, 11:31 PM
^ ronaldo cant play for milan coz of the transfer
from real

is ronaldinho gonna go to ac milan??
alot of talk about him goin there

HANZO
04-25-2007, 07:27 AM
^ ronaldo cant play for milan coz of the transfer
from real

is ronaldinho gonna go to ac milan??

apparently berlusconi left ac milan with 100million euros just to buy ronaldihno. i wont be surprised if they give barcelona an offer soon.

The Hound
04-25-2007, 07:49 AM
yes i noted ronaldo was cup tied ... i saw on presspass milan discussed 100m for ronaldinho only for barcelona to say bidding starts at around 120m ... there was also rumour the 100m was going to involve dida going to barca aswell ... but he's just resigned ... im pretty sure barca would swap 100m AND kaka ... barca will have to get somebody in return because ronaldinho's buy-out clause is around that 115 mark and look at some of the players they've got i'm sure barca will be in total control and demand in that negotiation, the only winner can really be barca unless they get someone like gilardino then they've shot themselves in the foot ... fuckin hell look at these ridiculous figures being throw around ... that's why bayern will never win in europe again ... atleast not champions league ... can't afford to buy good players and if they can they don't want to play in the bundesliga because of perceived perception it's weak ... there's only a handful of clubs who can afford this, it's quite ridiculous ...

whitey
04-25-2007, 09:35 AM
100 mil and kaka? no way milan is doing that deal.

The Hound
04-25-2007, 09:43 AM
i was just throwing it up ... milan will have to dish up 120 just to talk about ronaldinho ... if the reports about barcelona's stance on ronaldinho are true ... but i got no doubt barca will sell ... they're advocates on selling while the property is hot just ask rivaldo ...

whitey
04-25-2007, 02:47 PM
that is true. that turned out real good for us...:thumbdwn:

the team would definatly be dangerous with ronnie and ricky in the same squad.

HANZO
04-25-2007, 04:16 PM
at the moment it should be barca who offer 100million + ronaldinho for kaka.

FrenchShin
04-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Barça is experiencing a management problem with Ronnie and his agent/brother Roberto Assis.

plus, there are now willing to bet on Messi.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-25-2007, 04:38 PM
Milan will never sell Kaka, I'm 100% sure...

ironmantis
04-25-2007, 10:01 PM
well they could swap Ronaldinho and Messi for Ambrosini, seems almost like a fair swap but i'd expect some cash back as well as Messi and Ronny.

Get rid of that dork, he just seem talented enough for Milan even if he does come up with the odd crucial goal.

chiba
04-26-2007, 01:22 PM
yes i noted ronaldo was cup tied ... i saw on presspass milan discussed 100m for ronaldinho only for barcelona to say bidding starts at around 120m ... there was also rumour the 100m was going to involve dida going to barca aswell ... but he's just resigned ... im pretty sure barca would swap 100m AND kaka ... barca will have to get somebody in return because ronaldinho's buy-out clause is around that 115 mark and look at some of the players they've got i'm sure barca will be in total control and demand in that negotiation, the only winner can really be barca unless they get someone like gilardino then they've shot themselves in the foot ... fuckin hell look at these ridiculous figures being throw around ... that's why bayern will never win in europe again ... atleast not champions league ... can't afford to buy good players and if they can they don't want to play in the bundesliga because of perceived perception it's weak ... there's only a handful of clubs who can afford this, it's quite ridiculous ...

for milan to get messi and ronaldinho will cost them a bundle
and barca would probably ask for kaka, oliveira, gattuso
maybe dida but barca already has good goalies

it wont be easy

if ronnie does go to ac milan
i hope they give him the freedom of play like he has on barca

ronnie and kaka would own all
ahaha

Frontal Lobotomy
04-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Ronaldinho will probably stay at Barca, it'll be Eto'o that'll go instead

Roman Deini
04-26-2007, 01:24 PM
barca got good goalies? damn thats the achilles heel of barca. valdes isnt all that imo. you seen against liverpool? one match he good, next few after that he shit.

heard that milan going after gigi buffon which is good, cause dida also doesn't impress me. got his ups and downs

whitey
04-26-2007, 01:37 PM
milan getting buffon would be a huge boost. dida is just too unreliable, you never know if hes gonna fuck up or make an amazing save.

and how bout that chelski liverpool match, shit sucked. chelsea games always bore me for the most. i kinda want liverpool in the final so milan can get some revenge if it goes down like its supposed to. a chelsea man u champs league final would be a bit shite if you ask me.

FrenchShin
04-26-2007, 02:02 PM
dida fell off. milan now has awful goalies, as kalac is straight shit. fortunately for them, they have nesta, who has to make the job of 2 or 3 players lol.

The Hound
04-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Ronaldinho will probably stay at Barca, it'll be Eto'o that'll go instead

eto'o is the one boardroom want to keep no matter what and he's the reason barca have been dominating you can talk ronaldinho, messi, xavi, giuly, deco but when it comes down to it it's been eto'o thats brought barca back up putting away 30 goals a year they stupid to let him god ... i also read that its possible frank rijkaard was going to go milan if ronaldinho did which was going to keep eto'o at barca ... but this was at a time during milan's slump so i don't know about that now they got a chance to win champions league ... but hey real sacked del bosque when they won so who knows with this game ... but milan with buffon after they resigned dida ? ... and hypotheticaly if they get ronaldinho ... fuckin hell ... loan some players to bayern, bastards ...

and how you gonna say kalac is straight shit, you even seen him before ? yeah he's no oliver kahn -yeh thats right kahn owns all those bitch ass keepers- but hes not 'straight shit' like you say cmon ...

Frontal Lobotomy
04-27-2007, 07:08 PM
There are plenty of decent goalscoreres out there. In La Liga its ridiculously easy to score goas as you get so much space on the ball. They could buy either Freddie Kanoute or Diego Forlan and they'd score just as much as Eto'o (though I do agree with you Eto'o is class). Ronaldinho is the player the fans love, and brings the club a great deal of money in advertising and merchandise etc.
If Rijkaard does leave for Milan, then he'll only look to take 2 players with him: Marquez and Zambrotta, Milan need defenders who aren't going to retire in the next 2 seasons. Eto'o will go to the premier league, its the place to prove your mettle, and he loves Arsenal. Deco wiill no doubt leave as well, there's talk of Inter wanting him.
There will be some intriguing transfers this summer all the same. Milan and Juventus will spend the most, I would say. Obviously Real Madrid will spend big again, for what its worth, they've not won a major trophy for a good 5 seasons now (and may it continue, I can't stand Real Madrid).

The Hound
04-28-2007, 02:01 AM
i wonder if west ham weren't fighting a relegation battle would they of lost points ...

if rijkaard leaves for milan, rest assured ronaldinho will follow ...

chiba
04-28-2007, 08:11 PM
if ronaldinho leaves then that will be the collapse of barca

real madrid will get a pick at the left overs

you all pretty much said it so i dont have to type much
lol

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-29-2007, 01:46 AM
There are plenty of decent goalscoreres out there. In La Liga its ridiculously easy to score goas as you get so much space on the ball. They could buy either Freddie Kanoute or Diego Forlan and they'd score just as much as Eto'o (though I do agree with you Eto'o is class). Ronaldinho is the player the fans love, and brings the club a great deal of money in advertising and merchandise etc.
If Rijkaard does leave for Milan, then he'll only look to take 2 players with him: Marquez and Zambrotta, Milan need defenders who aren't going to retire in the next 2 seasons. Eto'o will go to the premier league, its the place to prove your mettle, and he loves Arsenal. Deco wiill no doubt leave as well, there's talk of Inter wanting him.
There will be some intriguing transfers this summer all the same. Milan and Juventus will spend the most, I would say. Obviously Real Madrid will spend big again, for what its worth, they've not won a major trophy for a good 5 seasons now (and may it continue, I can't stand Real Madrid).

you just said that like a half of the first team of Barca is going away...hope Deco goes to Inter, also hope Quaresma does the same...

whitey
04-29-2007, 11:34 AM
anybody else see this...

MUNICH, Germany (AFP) - Bayern Munich have signed Italian World Cup winner Luca Toni from AC Fiorentina in a deal worth 18 million euros, it was reported on Saturday.

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2007/April/28/italian-star-toni-signs-for-bayern/

shame if its true, i would have much rather liked to see him stay in italy.

The Hound
04-29-2007, 11:40 AM
fuck him ... i hope its not true ... they sign podolski then sign this dickhead fuckn hell next season is gonna suck ... i was rather hoping the rumours of valerij bojinov would turn out true ... sadly we've wasted most of our budget on this idiot ...

Frontal Lobotomy
04-29-2007, 12:48 PM
I'd be very suprised if Toni went to Bayern Munich, he's got a cushy status in Italy as a world cup winner. With talk of Klose talking to Bayern earlier in the week I'd say its more likely he'll be joining instead.
Not to worry though, Tonearm, you'll get a cool £17m for Hargreaves when Man Utd come knocking agin in the summer, it'll be a nice addition to the budget and will aid in your chase for Rafael Van Der Vaart. Everyone's a winner

The Hound
04-29-2007, 01:01 PM
nah i doubt miroslav klose will come ... i hope he doesn't come ... we need a midfield ... i think franck ribery was higher on the list than van der vaart ... he's another i hope doesn't come ... they need more midfielders and need to sell podolski to some stupid club and it seems the verbal agreement has been reached with toni, that sucks ... but you know football boards sometimes arent the sharpest tools in the shed ...

theres also rumours of: arjen robben, franck ribery, yildary bastürk and alintop ... none of those will come ...

Roman Deini
04-29-2007, 01:52 PM
van der vaart said he aint gonna join bayern munich. and bayern need some new strikers cause pizarro, santa cruz and maybe makaay gonna leave. altintop already signed with bayern. he coming for free.

whitey
04-29-2007, 04:05 PM
idk why you wouldnt want toni. proven goalscorer. big forward, can take the ball down well, deadly in the air. scored like 50 goals the past 2 years. cup winner. cant f with those stats.

chiba
04-29-2007, 10:03 PM
idk why you wouldnt want toni. proven goalscorer. big forward, can take the ball down well, deadly in the air. scored like 50 goals the past 2 years. cup winner. cant f with those stats.

well........ he hasnt played against big clubs like ac milan, Inter milan, real madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona, Liverpool, Bayern, etc
dude is better than most ppl in the league hes in but i doubt he would score 50 goals against big clubs

im surprized an italian team didnt pick him up

The Hound
04-30-2007, 12:36 AM

because we need a midfield not another overrated 30 year old who's taking the money for his retirement fund ... making him the highest paid player at the club is a joke and an insult ... there's something like 10,11,12 players leaving or rumoured to leave, and they're gonna lash out on this guy ?

ronaldo6
04-30-2007, 09:16 AM
is it true about toni, hope not

FrenchShin
04-30-2007, 01:59 PM
well........ he hasnt played against big clubs like ac milan, Inter milan

errrr... Toni plays for Fiorentina, which is a Calcio team, so are AC Milan, Inter Milan, Roma, etc.

The Hound
04-30-2007, 02:39 PM
talk of philip cocu coming to sydney fc ... the sydney fc board are dumb cunts ... they kill everyone in the league in the first season, had a mad team, had mad coach, had dwight yorke, then some board members conspire against littbarski and yorke, sign terry butcher lol then get carbone ... who wanted to stay but they punted him then they look teddy sheringham lol wot a joke ... now they lookin at philip cocu ... cocu is mad but payin a 36/37 year old for one season is hardly productive and is why football will never take off ... another reason, they sign all these shit english players and they dont sign any africas or south americans ... duh ...

Krimewave
04-30-2007, 02:54 PM
^ is ronaldinho gonna go to ac milan??

rumour I heard was Ronaldiho + Etoo in swap for Ronaldo with Man Utd.

another rumour I heard is that Man Utd will offer Saha + cash for Dimitar Berbatov from Spurs in the summer...one thing's for sure, Saha is leaving Man Utd.

HANZO
04-30-2007, 03:01 PM
rumour I heard was Ronaldiho + Etoo in swap for Ronaldo with Man Utd.

was that ronaldihno + eto'o for C.Ronaldo??????

that shouldnt even be a rumour cause if barcelona consider something like that they should be banned from football forever.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Thats not a rumour, thats fan based speculation. Saha and cash or Berbatov has been mooted in the past, but I can't see Spurs wanting to let their best player leave for Utd 2 seasons on the bounce. Although I would like him at Old Trafford, he's a class striker and is less selfish than Saha.

Roman Deini
05-01-2007, 08:08 AM
No way Barca would do that. Apparantly Ronaldinho is dating Rijkaard's daughter so now way he gonna leave Barca. There is talk that Toni will leave Fiorentina for Inter and not Bayern. On some other boards they said he signed with Bayern but cause of all the media ruckus about that transfer his medical got pushed back.

The Hound
05-01-2007, 08:17 AM
last i read ronaldinho was dating a super model from france or some shit ... don't matter ... i can see toni going to inter to replace crespo which is good news for us ... united would do good picking up berbatov ... much more potent than saha ...

whitey
05-01-2007, 02:17 PM
berbatov is class. very unique, a man of his size with his skills. elusive speed too, doesn't look fast at first glance but definatly has pace. United would be smart to buy him, anyone would.

im pretty sure crespo is staying at inter next year, (for whoever said toni would replace him) hes still a chelsea player i believe though.

Roman Deini
05-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Chelsea wants Crespo back.

Krimewave
05-02-2007, 08:59 AM
was that ronaldihno + eto'o for C.Ronaldo??????

that shouldnt even be a rumour cause if barcelona consider something like that they should be banned from football forever.

the original rumour was ronaldinho + cash for Ronaldo, I think the eto'o bit is just fan speculation tbh....

either way, Utd would be best hanging onto Ronaldo.
even though Ronaldinho would almost defo be a success in the prem, Ronaldo is a proven match winner in what is now generally recognised as the best league in the world...

HANZO
05-02-2007, 10:21 AM
liverpool champs league finalists again, its becoming a mystery to me, why we cant do anything in the premiership.

FrenchShin
05-02-2007, 11:23 AM
priorities man, priorities. i'm glad they won.

Roman Deini
05-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Like French said, since they found out they couldn't win the premiership they concentrated on the CL. How sweet would it be if it was a replay from 2005 Milan - Liverpool?

And Toni 'saga continues, 2 teams battling it out Inter and Bayern. My guess is that he goes to Inter.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-02-2007, 01:57 PM
eh Toni is too old...why does my favourite club keep buying old players???

its different in Milan where those same players keep playing together for years

FrenchShin
05-02-2007, 01:59 PM
my guess is he'll go where the wife wants to go... let's say inter then.

whitey
05-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Luca Toni and Miroslav look set to herald Bayern's new era as their rebuilding starts in ernest. According to a report in the Süddeutschen Zeitung, Bayern have reached an agreement with Miroslav Klose, in addition to being very close to signing Toni from Fiorentina.

found that on www.goal.com (http://www.goal.com)

FUCKING A COME ON MILAN. im going crazy, i have that weird feeling in your stomach, the bubble guts, you know what im saying. masssssiveeee game, i cannot fucking wait.

FrenchShin
05-02-2007, 03:04 PM
... until Bremen announced Klose decided to stay at Bremen.

WuGambino
05-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Like French said, since they found out they couldn't win the premiership they concentrated on the CL. How sweet would it be if it was a replay from 2005 Milan - Liverpool?Looks like that's the way it'll be. Milan are 2-0 up to utd (4-3 on aggregate and with two away goals)...

should be a good final

g_flex
05-02-2007, 04:52 PM
wordddd...and its 3-0 now....manchester frankly sucked in this match n its gonna be a superb final...LIVERPOOL ALL DAY

HANZO
05-02-2007, 05:08 PM
milan were really good today, seedorf was sik, kaka scored a brilliant goal and gattuso is just crazy. should be a good final.

whitey
05-02-2007, 05:18 PM
FUCKING A RIGHT A.C. MILAN

showed them fifi man how to play some real football son.

gattuso is that dude. right after he got his yellow towards the end he was fucking heated, hes the fucking heart of that team. snarling dog chea chea.

i fucking hope they demolish liverpool like there is no tommarow.

chiba
05-02-2007, 10:31 PM
it would be funny to see liverpool vs milan in a revenge match of 05

its gonna be a hell of a final
very hard to say who is gonna take it
it wont be one sided

kaka and gattuoso are on fire (gotta go on ebay to buy kaka's jersey)
manchester played like crap not being able to score 1 goal
the last leg of semi finals were very one sided games
game 2 of liverpool vs chelsea- liverpool came out hungry chelsea played like crap
game 2 man u vs ac milan- ac milan came out hungry man u played like trash

it would be funny to see liverpool beat ac milan

the coach of liverpool saves his best strategies for big games like this

congrats to ac milan and liverpool ^O^

peace

The Hound
05-03-2007, 01:53 AM
Luca Toni and Miroslav look set to herald Bayern's new era as their rebuilding starts in ernest. According to a report in the Süddeutschen Zeitung, Bayern have reached an agreement with Miroslav Klose, in addition to being very close to signing Toni from Fiorentina.

found that on www.goal.com (http://www.goal.com)

FUCKING A COME ON MILAN. im going crazy, i have that weird feeling in your stomach, the bubble guts, you know what im saying. masssssiveeee game, i cannot fucking wait.

BundesligaKlose Clears The Air

The discrepancies between Werder Bremen and their German international striker Miroslav Klose have been reconciled. On Tuesday, 24.04.2007, two days before Werder’s UEFA Cup semi-final clash against Espanyol in Barcelona, Klose met with representatives from FC Bayern Munich at a Hanover hotel. Klose explained at a meeting on Friday morning at the Weser Stadium with club managers Klaus Allofs and Manfred Müller: “The meeting with Bayern was just an exchange of information and not a contract negotiation. It took just 20 minutes but I understand that the timing was poor. I would like to apologise for that to Werder and all the fans. I should have told the trainer and manager about the meeting before hand.”

Klaus Allofs commented: “We accept his apology and at the same time we made it clear that during the extent of his contract, which runs until 30.06.2008, there will be no possibility of a transfare within Germany.”

http://www.werder.de/english/news/meldung.php?id=832

i wish this klose rumour will go away ...

milan should not be in this final so i hope liverpool win ... and if milan win well what a fucking travesty that will be but it's pretty obvious milan will win, everytime someone cheats and is supposed to be banned and isnt they always win ... fucking cheats ...

Roman Deini
05-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Bayern: We want Toni!

Bayern Munich President Franz Beckenbauer has confirmed that his club are interested in signing Fiorentina ace Luca Toni.

The World Cup winner looks set to end his Viola adventure at the end of the season and he has been paired with the Bundesliga giants.

“We definitely need new blood and Toni would be a great signing,” said Beckenbauer to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Toni guarantees goals. He has character, helps the team and is a special guy. I really hope he will join us.”

Bayern are set for some major personnel changes over the summer given their disastrous campaign at home and abroad.

They were knocked out of the Champions League in the last eight by Milan and are fourth in their championship – seven points shy of a Champions League spot with just three games left to play.

“I can only say that Bayern need new blood. Not only Toni, but by building a new squad around him,” added the German legend.

However, there are a number of obstacles that could hamper the capital club’s approach for the former Palermo man.

Toni is desperate for European Cup football next term and Inter are also monitoring his situation given the uncertain future of Hernan Crespo, who may return to Chelsea.

The Nerazzurri have admitted that they are keen on Toni, but Inter chief Massimo Moratti has looked to cool speculation.

“We’ve never said that we will buy him, but I do think Bayern are leading the race to sign Toni,” Moratti told journalists on Friday afternoon.

whitey
05-05-2007, 03:20 AM
tonearm-my man, honestly, idk what better striker you want to try and get other than toni for the money. since 03 with palermo and then fiorentina hes got 98 goals. thats a fucking lot. last year first person since 1958 to score over 30 goals in seria A. hes a late bloomer but i dont think you should dismiss him as a bad buy.

who else do you want to spruce up ur squad?

The Hound
05-05-2007, 03:40 AM
what good is luca toni if we got no one to give him service ? you can have all the shevchenko's, toni's, ronaldo's up front, but if you haven't got anyway to give him service what good is he? ... and to pay him 5.5m a year, that's a joke ... i dont get what is wrong with makaay, podolski, pizarro - who imo should be a starter which is a joke podolski is ahead of him in the pecking order - and santa cruz ... we've never replaced matthäus or effenberg and probably won't for a long time ... and let's not start on the defence ... it's really obvious how out of sorts the defence are when they had to convince oli to stay for another year ... if you look at the players who are leaving or rumoured to leave, we're gonna struggle to fill those positions ...

FrenchShin
05-05-2007, 07:47 AM
y'all need 10 schweinzteiger.

whitey
05-05-2007, 04:36 PM
true some middies would be nice, theres not much flair in the side i guess you could say. gonna need a new goalie soon too.

if teams are smart this summer i think the 3 guys at the top of peoples lists that are reasonable to buy would be...berbatov, querisma, and deigo. all realllly good players on decent teams, but deserve to be on some of the big guns.

FrenchShin
05-05-2007, 05:09 PM
hmmm.. diego's fine at bremen and really replaced micoud. i guess he could stay there one more year or 2 before heading to a top club. a bundesliga wouldn't hurt him before leaving.

quaresma... that's a bit of an enigma and he's been such for years now... maybe he was in the wrong club at the wrong moment, but it's like hugo viana. mad talent, good appearances in the national team, and a bit of a disappointment in club. i used to follow quaresma a lot before, i didn't watch him this season.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-05-2007, 06:03 PM
This season has probably been Quaresma's best since his days at Sporting, I'd say. I can't see Berbatov going back to the bundesliga now, he's doing too well in England. Diego is supposedly going to Real Madrid, I hope he doesn't though as he's a quality player and Real Madrid would ruin him, the bernabeu fans are proper shitbags, nothing ever pleases them.

The Hound
05-05-2007, 11:23 PM
yeah real madrid fans are cunts i hate them and the club ... dont appreciate anything ... all the money and players at their disposal and they never fuckn happy ... berbatov will still stay premier league, hes really done well this season, so has diego but i think he'll stay bremen ... bremen is a good club for him atm ...

FrenchShin
05-06-2007, 06:57 AM
yeah real madrid fans are cunts i hate them and the club ...

glad you hate me ;)

ironmantis
05-06-2007, 07:40 AM
glad you hate me ;)

^^ you think thats bad, frontal Lobotomy called you a "proper shitbag", lol

peace

Frontal Lobotomy
05-06-2007, 08:08 AM
The fans in the bernabeu are though, they have the worst attitude known to man. They boo even when they're winning, the hell is up with that? Those aren't football fans, they're just glory seeking amateurs with no passion for the sport
The way the people upstairs aim to unsettle other clubs players should've landed them a trasfer embargo long ago. FIFA are too scared of them though, its poetic justice that they continue to win nothing. Particularly Becks, I have a chuckle at his expense at least once a week.
Iker Casillas is also the most over rated keeper in the world, just to complete my rant.

Bringing things back to the best league in th world, the title could be decided today if Arsenal can nab a point against Chelsea. Should be a decent fixture, odds are Drogba will score a goal with a flailing limb though, as is his way when playing against Arsenal.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-06-2007, 09:45 AM
I hate when fans boo everyone, their team and the rivals...yes if they play very bad, but not if the rivals have the ball and the game is great...that's just being a jerk I guess..

The Hound
05-06-2007, 01:02 PM
united r champions ...

whitey
05-06-2007, 11:34 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovHAZGywKdI a veiri sighting, and a decent one at that

The Hound
05-07-2007, 02:33 AM
sick goal ... was that on the weekend

whitey
05-07-2007, 08:19 AM
yea it was his first goal in like a year and a half in seria A.

chiba
05-08-2007, 02:19 AM
[quote=Tonearm_Terrorwrist;804308]what is wrong with makaay, podolski, pizarro quote]

i dont think toni would help much coz dems trikers are dangerous

they need a strong midfield to help out the strikers

The Hound
05-08-2007, 02:34 AM
exactly what ive been saying ... we have no playmaker ... no effenberg, no matthäus, ballack was never a play maker and spent most of his tenure out of position ... if hitzfeld had of played him in the same position he was at leverkusen he would of been far more effective, they tried to mould him into a jeremies come effenberg and it failed ... bayern are looking at offloading 11 or 12 players who are off contract or under performing ... its hard enough to buy players for bayern, but no champions league football = no chance of quality players ...

anyone see the ajax fans go crazy lol

Krimewave
05-08-2007, 02:29 PM
united r champions ...

No fuckin doubt holmes.....
The best team in England won the title, now for the double!!!

The Hound
05-08-2007, 02:47 PM
im sure you would of liked chelsea to of won and beat chelsea @ stamford bridge to win haha that would of been the shiznit

Moctezuma
05-08-2007, 05:42 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovHAZGywKdI a veiri sighting, and a decent one at that

and that one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltEaUSTiIZQ

whitey
05-08-2007, 06:43 PM
that was sick.

Roman Deini
05-10-2007, 11:56 AM
http://www.asromaultras.org/0607romainter_ci_a.jpg

:)

4-Bar Killer
05-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Fucking nice pic^^. I love the Roma fans.

Yesterday evening Allbäck did it again!!!!!!!! 1-0 against the unwashed - at their stadium, and the championship is secured. Theres 4 rounds left, including 2 wonderful away games.. What a season! Champions League (beating Celtic and United), arrogance in the national league, and cup final next wednesday. PERFECT!!

http://ekstrabladet.dk/archive/00251/FC_K_benhavn_danske_251900f.jpg
http://ekstrabladet.dk/archive/00251/09_05_07__Br_ndby_-_251915f.jpg

Krimewave
05-10-2007, 02:16 PM
im sure you would of liked chelsea to of won and beat chelsea @ stamford bridge to win haha that would of been the shiznit

no doubt, but unfortunately chelsea couldn't keep up....
the stamford bridge game turned out to be a big letdown tbh......
the only high point being Smithy winding up Mikel *cough* judas *cough*
and getting him a card, shame Utd didn't work harder at getting him sent off, lol...

The Hound
05-10-2007, 10:03 PM
looks like mikel picked the wrong team haha united fucked chelsea over ... fuck chelski i hope united win the FA cup so they dont win shit ...

Krimewave
05-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Fucking nice pic^^. I love the Roma fans.

Yesterday evening Allbäck did it again!!!!!!!! 1-0 against the unwashed - at their stadium, and the championship is secured. Theres 4 rounds left, including 2 wonderful away games.. What a season! Champions League (beating Celtic and United), arrogance in the national league, and cup final next wednesday. PERFECT!!

not forgetting getting thrashed by United 7-1 in the champions league, lol...

WU-KILLAH
05-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Leaving to Paris now for the France cup final tomorow.
2nd of the championship, perfect season for Marseille ! We're back muhfuckz !!!!!!!

Big up to my brother Moctezuma and to all the real suporters down here in this thread.

A good :beer: to all of you

4-Bar Killer
05-11-2007, 01:04 PM
not forgetting getting thrashed by United 7-1 in the champions league, lol...

?????

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-11-2007, 01:13 PM
I love the Roma fans.

lol, but if Roma looses like that their fans go crazy....eh, the best fans in Italy are still AC Milans and Parmas....

and ohh, yeah, I'm an Inter fan

4-Bar Killer
05-11-2007, 01:51 PM
lol, but if Roma looses like that their fans go crazy....eh, the best fans in Italy are still AC Milans and Parmas....

and ohh, yeah, I'm an Inter fan

Fuck that, they make an amazing apperance on the terrasses, thats the most important thing. I don't know about Parmas, but yeah, AC Milan's fans has an amazing vocal level. I'm especially fascinated by Sampdoria and AS Ascoli fans.. go to my "fans"-topic and post pics/stories of fans!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-11-2007, 02:20 PM
yes, this years Roma is incredible, they were actually the best team in Italy....and Inter haven't played that well actually...that's so funny to me....

Scudetto ain't worth shit to me if it ain't won against all the great Italian teams - Juve, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina...

Only if Inter wons the Scudetto next year, then they deserve it

Frontal Lobotomy
05-11-2007, 02:24 PM
A lot of Itallian fans are nasty hooligans, particularly those at the stadio olympico. I'd be happy to check out the San Siro and Dello Alpi though, they look awesome.
I've always been fond of AC Milan, as Paolo Maldini is a shining example of loyalty to one's club. Him and Ryan Giggs are heroes in the modern day game, where loyalty holds a £/€ value.

Roman Deini
05-12-2007, 05:15 AM
A lot of Itallian fans are nasty hooligans, particularly those at the stadio olympico. I'd be happy to check out the San Siro and Dello Alpi though, they look awesome.
I've always been fond of AC Milan, as Paolo Maldini is a shining example of loyalty to one's club. Him and Ryan Giggs are heroes in the modern day game, where loyalty holds a £/€ value.

dont forget francesco totti ;), been playing for roma since he was a kid. de rossi will follow that example.

and yeah inter won from milan twice tho, but lost to roma. shame that roma isnt consistent against smaller clubs etc. lost many points there. but the way they are playing this season, excellent. everyone said that lyon was going through in the cl, roma won in lyon. that goal of mancini. won at home from manchester only that beating in manchester. still got sleepless nights about that haha. roma is not that experienced in europe like milan... next year juve back in serie a, milan will start with no deduction of points. gonna be great season.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-12-2007, 06:24 AM
I forgot about Totti, that guy's a legend. Del Piero as well. Either one of them I'd have loved to see in a United shirt.

The Hound
05-13-2007, 07:32 AM
inter had the chance to win the scudetto a few years ago when they played i think parma in the last round and only needed a draw and lost and juve won ...

The Hound
05-13-2007, 09:49 AM
i hope west ham go down ... never liked them for some reason ... hopefully west ham get shitted on and wigan scored a 95th minute winner bahahahaha come on wigan ...

whitey
05-13-2007, 01:01 PM
im glad west ham stayed up. i liked some of their players. im happy for tevez too, hes sick, and he was getting dogged all season like it was his fault they were going down. hes their best player, and ended up saving their season.

on the transfer front, I do not know why Barca want to get rid of either Eto'o or Ronaldinho. It makes no sence, the only reason Barca didn't kill shit again this year was because Eto'o was hurt. So what makes them thinking getting rid of him will solve their problem?

FrenchShin
05-13-2007, 04:44 PM
on the transfer front, I do not know why Barca want to get rid of either Eto'o or Ronaldinho. It makes no sence, the only reason Barca didn't kill shit again this year was because Eto'o was hurt. So what makes them thinking getting rid of him will solve their problem?

rikjard doesn't manage to deal with everybody's ego... only destination for Ronnie would be AC Milan, Berlusconi offered 100 million euros. i don't see Deco staying, he'd better go elsewhere where he could get big responsibilities and be credited for it.
Barça need some room to let the youngest play, like Iniesta, who's often a substitute, Messi of course and that youngster from Serbian origins who's been killing it with the youth teams...

HANZO
05-13-2007, 06:46 PM
well the turkish league is all but wrapped up, fenerbahce win again, my team besiktas lost 3-0 today giving fenerbahce the title. we have played disgraceful football all season, i blame jean tigana's stupid tactics of trying to play the offside trap in every fukin game thank god his leaving, but i also didnt like the fact that he announced his resignation when we were in the title race, you just dnt do that. we only managed to score 41 goals this season which is terrible, fenerbahce scoring 60. we even lost kleberson, the man just ran away to brazil for no reason claiming he wasnt paid, in fact when he was the player with the highest salary in the team. it really sad because our fans are one of a kind, iv never seen a group of fans scream their heads off for 90 minutes every game. the noise level in our stadium is incredible, i just feel sorry for the fans cause they deserve a succesful team. instead they get blamed for putting too much pressure on the team cause their soo loud. footballers would use any excuse to cover up how shit they really are.

whitey
05-14-2007, 12:10 AM
playing the offsides trap every game?

that is weird for a professional team. i can see certain situations or plays, possibly even for a whole game with a certain team who likes to play long ball or whatever but ya offsides trap is not the way to run a defence. theres always next year though han.

spanish league is great this year, its just more fun when there are more teams in a title race. i wouldnt mind seeing madrid win just for beckham, he took a lot of shit from people for signing with L.A.

The Hound
05-14-2007, 12:17 AM
schalke 04 choked hard haha fuck them ... instead of being in the box seat for the title they need to win on the final day and hope stuttgart lose haha theyre fucked like they choked a few years when patrik andersson scored a 95th minute free kick to win the title on the final day haha - bayern resurrection 08 begins -

HANZO
05-14-2007, 04:31 PM
playing the offsides trap every game?

that is weird for a professional team. i can see certain situations or plays, possibly even for a whole game with a certain team who likes to play long ball or whatever but ya offsides trap is not the way to run a defence. theres always next year though han.

spanish league is great this year, its just more fun when there are more teams in a title race. i wouldnt mind seeing madrid win just for beckham, he took a lot of shit from people for signing with L.A.

it really is a funny situation because after the games we lost our players would go and say that "we tried the offside trap and it didnt work" they would say this every game, and the fact that jean tigana never decided to change it, so wat happened was teams would put up a really quick striker, through ball and goal. i mean in home games the fans would put up massive banners saying dnt play the offside trap. hopefully next year we will be good the fans deserve it, eversince the 5 red cards in one game we havent been the same team.

Roman Deini
05-17-2007, 03:07 PM
http://images.alice.it/sg/sportuni/upload/img/img_387175_v0.jpg

ROMA!!!!!!!!!

whitey
05-17-2007, 05:19 PM
roma is my "second team" i guess you could say in italy, my other half of my family lives there and totti is just pure class. im glad they won, especially because it was against inter, and being a milanista...you know how that goes.

The Hound
05-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Ronaldinho just wants rest.

RONALDINHO has scotched rumours of a possible transfer to AC Milan, saying there is "no chance" he is moving to the Champions League finalist.

"Really, I don't think about anything other than Barca," he said.

"I want to rest up and prepare well to be with my Barcelona teammates next season. I've always said that I felt good here."

Ronaldinho, under contract with the defending Primera Liga champion until 2010, was quick to douse any talk of a transfer.

"I have a contract here and I don't think about those things. I focus solely on my football."

The fourth hightest goal scorer in La Liga with 18 goals, Ronaldinho put his recent poor form down to bad pre-season training in the wake of the World Cup in Germany.

"The fact I couldn't prepare myself during the pre-season has been fundamental," he said.

"I haven't had a run of good matches. I've scored more goals than ever but without enjoying the consistency of previous years."
The Brazil playmaker also defended his choice not to take part in the June 26-July 15 Copa America 2007 tournament in Venezuela.

"This season has been very tough," he said. "I haven't had the chance to prepare properly with my (Barca) teammates and that has plagued me all season long. I don't want the same thing to happen next year."

whitey
05-17-2007, 11:27 PM
^ dude i do not believe one word from anyone in professional sports. until people are in the same uniform next year as they are in now...then ill belive it.

chiba
05-18-2007, 03:06 AM
^ dude i do not believe one word from anyone in professional sports. until people are in the same uniform next year as they are in now...then ill belive it.

^ couldnt agree more

i guess its goood that hes not in copa america
they play ruff
last time there were soo many hard fouls that wernt called

good for brazil...let others shine

i guess argentina might take it coz they always manage to get their stars

The Hound
05-18-2007, 05:19 AM
ok

ronaldo6
05-18-2007, 07:04 AM
ronaldinho has been shit this season

FrenchShin
05-18-2007, 07:42 AM
ronaldinho has been shit this season

... compared to other seasons. besides that, he's still a top class player.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2007, 08:21 AM
He's Barcelona's top scorer this season, 20 league goals isn't playing badly I don't think.

FrenchShin
05-18-2007, 11:54 AM
He's Barcelona's top scorer this season, 20 league goals isn't playing badly I don't think.

people are picky with great players, huh.

HANZO
05-18-2007, 01:15 PM
people are picky with great players, huh.

great players are expected to be greater every season, if ronaldihno scores 20 this season he should score 26 next season and 30 after that. too much pressure is put on big players, but i think ppl expect them to live up to their salary.

chiba
05-18-2007, 02:47 PM
^ TRUE DAT

i guess its he didnt lead barca to win big titles
but then again ronaldinho cant do everything

i think he played well, but it seemed like he didnt have the same flaire as before tho, he made it look easy i guess lol

whitey
05-18-2007, 05:14 PM
thats the problem with being too good. even in football their is an element of luck involved. maybe there were just some shots or passes that in the years previous he had a bit of luck with the ball going an inch or two one way, and this year he just had some unluck and the ball hit the outside of the post, know what im saying?

and obviously not having a world class striker like eto'o hurts the whole of barca, includding ronnie. and i think that definatly played a part as well.

HANZO
05-18-2007, 09:11 PM
a funny thing is happening in the turkish league, the second division season is over. and 3 teams have gained promotion, the team who came first though is a B team to a club thats already in the first division. its like real madrid and real madrid B in la liga. you guys think this should be allowed??? should the federation keep this team in the lower leagues because if they are allowed up what will stop the other clubs with B teams raise them to the first division.

whitey
05-18-2007, 11:06 PM
ya definatly should keep them down.

the B team is for players not ready for the A team. why should they be playing in the "A" league?

plus how is that even legal, the players from that B team are technically owned by the A team, so when they play each other what happens? not to mention the B team is owned by the A team, they could have them throw the game or some other devious shit.

The Hound
05-19-2007, 01:12 AM
does anyone not take in account ronaldinho has played non stop football for like 2/3 years? ... dont forget he was in the champions league final, a world cup, la liga which is 38 games deep, copa del rey, he is the man, he basically has to play 95% of barca's games, and in terms of 2 leg games, unless they get a 5-0 away win thats the only way they can rest him for the next match, hes scored like what, 18 goals this year, and hes had a shit year? people wonder why he didnt have the best world cup, he only had like 2 and a half weeks rest between UCL final and training for world cup, im glad hes not going to copa america, you will see ronaldinho at his best next season, and all the haters can suck a fat dick ...

The Hound
05-19-2007, 01:15 AM
a funny thing is happening in the turkish league, the second division season is over. and 3 teams have gained promotion, the team who came first though is a B team to a club thats already in the first division. its like real madrid and real madrid B in la liga. you guys think this should be allowed??? should the federation keep this team in the lower leagues because if they are allowed up what will stop the other clubs with B teams raise them to the first division.
i dont kno much about the turkish league, so will the b team be granted promotion? i think in spain, lets say real madrid b gain promotion, unless real madrid get relegated, real madrid b can not be promoted, i think thats a fair system, why should 2 clubs be in the same league? you could basically put out the entire real madrid squad when real madrid b play barca, or valencia, sevilla ... unless theres registration restrictions, but i dont think there is, i mite stand corrected though ...

ronaldo6
05-19-2007, 04:10 AM
who yall want to win Fa cup final today then,imma go with chelsea

The Hound
05-19-2007, 06:07 AM
boo chelski, i dont care who wins really im a neutral i wanna see a 3-2 score line and good attacking play ...

Roman Deini
05-19-2007, 06:15 AM
Fan of Roman but fuck Chelski basically. Hope Man Utd wins.

FrenchShin
05-19-2007, 06:31 AM

in French League, B teams can't go higher than the 4th division, meaning the higher non-professional league. that's reasonable i think.

HANZO
05-19-2007, 09:25 AM
the thing is no one has made a fuss about it, because its the B team of a mediocre team and the turkish league revolves around the 3 big teams. if they did it then something would be said. but at the moment they will get promoted. i think they shouldnt be promoted and kept in league 2. but they way it stands we will see 2 of the same team. our league is already corrupt as it is theres no need to add more crap to it.

The Hound
05-19-2007, 09:29 AM
out of interest, which team's B side got promoted

whitey
05-19-2007, 09:38 AM
couple questions

i always thought so, but im not 100% sure, can the B team players play for the A team during the season?

and what happens if they are both in the same league and by some bad luck the A team ends up getting relegated, but the B team stays up. what the f happens in that situation?

HANZO
05-19-2007, 09:39 AM
A team named Genclerbirligi, the B side is called Genclerbirligi Offtasspor. it the biggest team from the capital, the B team before it became the B team was in the amatuer league, the boss of Genclerbirligi who is a rich and powerful businessman bought them out and named them the official B. in order to give playing time to the teams younger players. but in a few years they jus got good, and now are gonna be in the first division the coming season. i guess its been a good investment. most other clubs have B teams like this but they prefer to keep their younger players and ruin their careers rather then giving them any playing time.

HANZO
05-19-2007, 09:42 AM
couple questions

i always thought so, but im not 100% sure, can the B team players play for the A team during the season?

and what happens if they are both in the same league and by some bad luck the A team ends up getting relegated, but the B team stays up. what the f happens in that situation?

the B team players in this situation dont play for the A team, they just youth players who came through from the A team so they just placed them in the B team.

if the A team get relegated that would just be an embrassment.

HANZO
05-19-2007, 10:22 AM
its been 20 minutes and this fa cup final is pretty boring.

shaolinsword
05-19-2007, 10:37 AM
This FA Cup Final is the most boring game of football I've ever seen, there's been hardly any shots

The Hound
05-19-2007, 10:40 AM
why is it the big teams with the big name players are the worst to watch? the lesser teams with shit all to lose against the giants are the best to watch, on paper this is a dream final, as a neutral this game sucks balls, give me last years final anyday

im glad godfather 2 is on tv, all thats keeping me sane right now, and the super 14 final, and i dont like union yet thats more entertaining than this :frusty:

HANZO
05-19-2007, 10:41 AM
i could already see the excuses, the players are gonna blame the pitch for this shit display of football.

shaolinsword
05-19-2007, 10:45 AM
I'm drunk and this still isn't exciting. Last years final was amazing as a hammers fan, it's just a shame Scaloni gave the ball away right towards the end

HANZO
05-19-2007, 10:45 AM
why is it the big teams with the big name players are the worst to watch? the lesser teams with shit all to lose against the giants are the best to watch, on paper this is a dream final, as a neutral this game sucks balls, give me last years final anyday

im glad godfather 2 is on tv, all thats keeping me sane right now, and the super 14 final, and i dont like union yet thats more entertaining than this :frusty:

the reason for shitty finals when 2 big teams play is that when they go out to play the first objective of the team is not to lose. when dat happens we get a crap match. when u get 2 crap teams or a big team vs a crap one then they go out with nothing to lose and give us a good game.

The Hound
05-19-2007, 10:58 AM
yeh i kno they tryna not to lose, i was being rhetorical in a way ...

and wtf is this persistance with the long ball, vidic and ferdinand are having a field day with it, mourinho a super coach my fuckin arse

and if anyone cares, which i doubt, bulls won the super 14 final after being 6 points down and scored in the 82nd minute to win 20-19, hectic finish

HANZO
05-19-2007, 11:10 AM
the second half opened with an actual shot on goal. and is it me or are both teams playing the exact same tactics.

The Hound
05-19-2007, 11:42 AM
i get the feeling the losing coach will have 1 or 2 things to say about the refeerring ... especially if its mourinho ...

FrenchShin
05-19-2007, 11:54 AM
couple questions

i guess it depends on the rules of the league, but generally, players are affiliated to a club, not a A or B team. so, B team players can play for the A team. it happens all the time when you have youth players playing for a A team on a youth contract. most of the time, they are B team players waiting for a professional contract.

shaolinsword
05-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Thank fuck someone's finally scored. I'm pissed off Drogba scored the first goal at premiership level at the new Wembley though

The Hound
05-19-2007, 01:27 PM
shitty final ... allllllllllll the talk will be about the giggs goal ... too bad mourinho failed to deliver what he promised in the press ...

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2007, 01:46 PM
classic english draw, boring as hell.

giggs fouled the keeper after he gained possession of the ball, you cant just knee the keeper over the line once he has the ball.

whitey
05-19-2007, 02:24 PM
preditions for wenesday anyone...

Frontal Lobotomy
05-19-2007, 02:54 PM

giggs fouled the keeper after he gained possession of the ball, you cant just knee the keeper over the line once he has the ball.

Thats a bit harsh, Giggs went for the ball andthe momentum of his slide brought him into Cech, its all incidental now but I have to take my hate off to both sets of defences, they're the best out there.

HANZO
05-19-2007, 10:28 PM
it was a shit game real shame for the first game at the new wembley. got nothing else to say about it.

i see juve are back up to serie A with only 3 games left. i hand it to them although i never liked them they have made it back.

The Hound
05-20-2007, 01:58 AM
mehmet scholl scored in his final game :clap: well deserved, what a fantastic player hes been for us and for deutschland, showed defences no mercy over the years, really good to watch, im gonna miss watching him one of my all time favourites, would of been nice if brazzo salihamidzic could of scored but with so many injuries in the back and him filling on the right of defence was never gonna score, karimi and pizarro scored in their last games aswell, santa cruz and van bommel also scored in the 5-2 thrashing of mainz

so nobody thinks mikel fouled giggs? giggs should of blasted it into the roof of the net, he just lookin to keep the heat off himself for fucking up ...

VfB Stuttgart won die bundesliga haha schalke choked HARD ... but was tense for a minute as schalke won 2-1 against bielefeld and stuttgart was 1-0 down which meant schalke would of won, but stuttgart came back ...

as for wednesday, fuck milan those match fixing cocksuckers shouldnt of been in europe this year so i hope liverpool put 5 beyond dida but ill be happy with a liverpool either way ...

and as for bayern's transfer news, i was reading deco is high priority, but also ze roberto - i dont understand ze roberto, he wanted to leave, let him stay in santos, hes old, hes gonna be another lizarazu who good for half a season, then what }:T

The Hound
05-20-2007, 02:00 AM

you dont watch football much do you ... how was giggs going to pull out, all of a sudden hes just gonna leap over petr cech? classic english draw? wow, youve never seen an match involving italian teams have you ...

whitey
05-20-2007, 09:20 AM
i read man u has aggreed to a fee with munich for hargraves.

Tone just cause MILAN dominated your munich team no need for harsh words.

and its not the players fault they are where they are, there job is just to play, and they have been firing on all cylinders latley. especially beating the shit out of man u in that second leg when everyone was all over man u's jock.

in the words of rino gattuso...Let's Take Back The Cup We Left In Istanbul...fuck yes to that.

The Hound
05-20-2007, 09:24 AM
whats it got to do with us losing to milan? milan are cheats, plain and simple. convicted of match fixing and should of been banned from europe this season, uefa is a fucking joke that greece were threatend with such harsh sanctions for board room problems and milan were still in europe ...

whitey
05-20-2007, 10:02 AM
im playin son, ease up.

the board may be a bunch of cheats, but i dont have posters of the board on my wall know what im saying. uefa made the decision (right or wrong), but you cannot denie the players what they have earned.

The Hound
05-20-2007, 10:16 AM
well, in europe they have done well, their domestic form has been ehh, although from where they were to where they are, they did well, but even you have to admit in the league they were poor for their standards - not like i can talk - but yeh i understand what you mean about the board, nothing can be done so arguing is pointless, tbh, aslong as the final is half as good as last time - and anything better than last night - then ill be happy whoever wins, though for someone who takes an interest in inter i wont be cheering much for milan haha

and after reading what franz beckenbauer had to say - not much - but i doubt they got the 25m for hargreaves, "it's near that" isn't the language of someone who just got what everyone expected, id say it would be around 18-20 judging by that comment, hopefully it was 25-27

Longbongcilvaringz
05-20-2007, 10:46 AM
you dont watch football much do you ... how was giggs going to pull out, all of a sudden hes just gonna leap over petr cech? classic english draw? wow, youve never seen an match involving italian teams have you ...

you love jumping to conclusions dont you. i choose not to watch alot of english football, i mainly watch champions league and any other games i can see.

italian football in its current state is much more interesting than english football, you would know this if you took the time to have a look at some of the matches.

i didnt say giggs could have pulled out, it just wasnt a goal because cech was pushed over the line. point to where i said he should have pulled out?

Kong
05-20-2007, 11:07 AM
i read man u has aggreed to a fee with munich for hargraves.[/B][/FONT]

thanks for the news.

The Hound
05-20-2007, 11:13 AM
hmm i dont remember saying you said giggs should of pulled out, as a matter of fact, i believe i asked you, you say giggs pushed cech over the line, how was giggs going to stop? its a little thing called momentum you know, hes like a metre away from cech,he lunges for the ball,forced by mikel aswell, ofcourse hes going to collide with cech ... and besides, giggs was fouled by mikel anyway ... lol if i watch more games ... i got fox, espn and setanta and watch other bundesliga games on the net, tell me i dont watch games ... LMFAO @ "the italian football in its current state is much more interesting than english football" oh lord ... stop right there with that nonsense ... serie a will never be interesting, juventus will win serie a next year with 6 games to go ... i watch plenty of serie a, and the entire time i watch the game, im thinking of the la liga game that comes on after it on espn

moving on from that shit, haha, nantes final game of the year endured a pitch invasion in the 87th minute, this club really is taking a pounding,i hope they gain a swift promotion at the end of next year ...

Longbongcilvaringz
05-20-2007, 11:18 AM
ok.

this is what i said:

you replied for some reason with :

how was giggs going to pull out, all of a sudden hes just gonna leap over petr cech?

that is my point, i never said he should have jumped over him, it doesnt make any difference what he should have done. he DID slide into cech, and he DID foul him.

your point about italian football is ridiculous considering that you claim english or spanish or german leagues as anythign different in terms of teams dominating.

The Hound
05-20-2007, 11:25 AM
the premier league is far superior to serie a to watch, thats it plain and simple, la liga is better than all of them, and i dont remember saying bundesliga was better than serie a, do you? yes they all have their 2/3 teams dominating, but the rest of the league playing against each other is far better to watch than what goes on in serie a, i watch serie a i get bored ...

the point is, giggs had no possible way of not colliding with cech, its all academic because either way the ref missed a foul by mikel on giggs

again, leaving that bullshit alone, it seems hargreaves is agreeing to a 4 year deal ...

whitey
05-20-2007, 11:25 AM
i doubt juve wins the league for a good couple years. the futures of camorenese (wants to go to spain or france), and trezuguet. are up in the year. del perio and nedved will be retiring soon. buffon might move on. they need to bring in a lot of quality reinforcments, that will take time.

i see milan challenging for it next year, they havent spent big in years. and with ronaldo back in form for a whole year, add a couple guys in the back, maybe another forward to go with the worlds already best midfield, i think thats a good recipe. and of course inter will be strong again next year. and maybe even roma if they bring in 3, 4 good players to strengthen their bench.

i do agree i like watching spanish soccer the most, besides milan games. they play with the most flair, i think that takes a lot more skill than the english league, which is just more physical and fast passed with more long ball.

i got a nice day planned, gol tv has the sevilla game now, the real madrid game after, then the barcalona game after that...I liiiike.

The Hound
05-20-2007, 11:29 AM
how long is ronaldo injured for, if he still is? yeah juve have got to reinforce, but, when it comes to it, i think when juve comes knocking, not many players will give it up, bastards already started with salihamidzic, one of the most underrated players going around, i see milan splashing out aswell, tho sorry whitey i doubt its gonna be ronaldinho, but, atheletes r liars so i wont believe shit till the transfer window closes

FrenchShin
05-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Deschamps said they don't have high expectations for the next seasons, and won't be able to fight for the title for the next 3 years.

The Hound
05-20-2007, 12:10 PM
^ thats talk of deflecting pressure to milan/inter/roma ... armin veh said the same thing and stuttgart won the bundesliga ... juve will challenge, dont worry

whitey
05-20-2007, 01:03 PM
tone, ronaldo hurt the hammy, hes done for the year. only 1 game left in the season and the champions league spot already tied up.

The Hound
05-20-2007, 01:07 PM
ah, i wasnt sure what he'd done, he'll start next year which is all good, all those world cup players need rest ... damn it sounds like sevilla v depor had a good finish, i wish it was on tv, bring on the real game ...

The Hound
05-20-2007, 01:24 PM
20 minutes in and beckham and robinho can do what they want on the flanks, recreativo will be pumped if they keep this up

whitey
05-20-2007, 01:44 PM
robinho has been fucking tooling kids out there. and beckhams putting in some nice service.

The Hound
05-20-2007, 01:48 PM
theyre having a field day down the flank ... gago should of burried that header from a becks cross, recreativo living by the sword on these flanks ...

whitey
05-20-2007, 08:56 PM
the more i think about it henry has to move to barcalona this summer. with eto'o probably leaving. arsenal has tons of promise, but they wont come into their own for another couple years. by that time it will be too late for henry. hes 29 right now, still in the peak of his carear but how many years does he have left at this level.

i liken it to kobe bryant. the lakers have already wasted 3 years of his prime. the thing is its easier in basketball, they make a trade or two, and boom they have a great team. its not that easy in football.

the true footballers play to win trophies. i dont see arsenal winning any trophies soon. and i believe henry wants to fill his cabinent.

The Hound
05-21-2007, 03:13 AM
i thought henry stated he was staying on with arsenal ...

shaolinsword
05-21-2007, 03:31 AM
Henry has done this for the past two years, he'll threaten to leave then he'll get a stupid ass pay rise then for some strange reason he'll stay

The Hound
05-21-2007, 03:35 AM
taking a page from steven gerrards book ... or is it the other way round ...

what about this 1000 goals from romario, thats pretty illegit in my books, counting goals from youth games and shit

FrenchShin
05-21-2007, 05:39 AM
Henry has done this for the past two years, he'll threaten to leave then he'll get a stupid ass pay rise then for some strange reason he'll stay

the stupid reason is Wenger. if Wenger leaves, Henry leaves.

The Hound
05-21-2007, 07:17 AM
anyone seen this shit? the so called world cup conspiracy that fifa cheated brazil out of the world cup - sorry if its been posted ...

e_AiALebAS0

whitey
05-21-2007, 03:23 PM
my talking about herny was just my personal feelings. if i was a professional footballer i would want to win the champions league, the league i was in, all the cups i could. and i just dont see arsenal doing that for a couple years, unless they bring in some big names. but arsenal is all about developing talent rather than spending big to get it.

whitey
05-21-2007, 03:29 PM
anyone seen this shit? the so called world cup conspiracy that fifa cheated brazil out of the world cup - sorry if its been posted ...

e_AiALebAS0

im missing something, i dont get what this is showing other than a guy or two who may have been offsides on the free kick that henry scored on. although henry wasnt.

whitey
05-21-2007, 10:43 PM
Owen To Replace Henry At Arsenal - Report

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=308918

could be some bullshit....or i could be psychic.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-22-2007, 06:18 AM
i doubt this...

Frontal Lobotomy
05-22-2007, 07:32 AM
A lot of the English papers are saying none of the top 4 are interested in Owen. He's a class act but needs to shows he's fit and on form before commanding a move elsewhere.

whitey
05-22-2007, 02:47 PM
he really needs to make sure he is fully recovered. i think the past few come backs he attempted his body was not ready for it and he was easily reinjured.

more talk of sheva going back to milan, and chelsea buying david villa.

HANZO
05-22-2007, 03:15 PM
i dnt think milan need shevchenko now, i mean he did leave them when they needed him the most with the point deductions.

and owen to arsenal is probably all talk and whitey is right about him being rushed too quickly from injury. espeicially in the world cup. england didnt have a striker and they forced owen to play. reason why he got injured.

whitey
05-23-2007, 12:02 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o9HrAWNR6zE

FORZA MILAN

COME ON SONS

Longbongcilvaringz
05-23-2007, 12:05 PM
i dnt think milan need shevchenko now, i mean he did leave them when they needed him the most with the point deductions.

sheva going to chelsea seems to have been a bad move overall.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-23-2007, 03:35 PM
interesting game so far, liverpool will be kicking themselves for missing those opportunities.

whitey
05-23-2007, 04:38 PM
MOTHER FUCKING SUPPER PIPPO

i got tears flowing.

mother fuck yea.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-23-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm an Inter fan but I gotta say...AC Milan deserved it in the end :)

and ironic that Pippo was the Player of the game...he was so funny all the time....he could be an actor :)

4-Bar Killer
05-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Motherfucking disgrace. This is probably the most boring CL final ever. Fuck Liverpool. Behind 2-0, and still they won't put in magic Crouch. Cunts. They deserve it. I hate milan, but I can't deny that they're arrogant attitude is nice... UEFA Cup final was so much better.

whitey
05-23-2007, 09:29 PM
its karma. espn classic replayed the 05 final yesterday, and i didnt even realize how much milan seriously dominated that game. it should have been over in the first half at like 5-0. but shit happens. and this year that shit happend to liverpool. such is football, such is life.

forza milan.

HANZO
05-24-2007, 07:58 AM
milan jus had the killer instinct. the english papers this morning are saying that the ball hit inzaghi's arm in the first goal. i am a liverpool fan we played better but couldnt score, no excuses, espeicially on the 2nd goal, milan were walking and then scored a goal.

im not really bothered because i had put money on milan to win it from the beginning of the competition. iv won £950 which makes up for the defeat. and i was gonna put it on inter as well. thank god i didnt.

whitey
05-24-2007, 03:29 PM
haha never bet on inter in european play.

whitey
05-25-2007, 12:24 PM
like i've said before I dont believe shit till it happens, but heres something to get tones mouth watering...

"Arjen Robben's father and agent has admitted the Dutch winger could join Bayern Munich in the summer if he doesn't agree a new deal at Chelsea."

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/6845346

whitey
05-25-2007, 02:31 PM
http://www.soccerway.com/news/2007/May/25/bayern-sign-french-star-ribery/

damn bayern aint fucking around.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
like i've said before I dont believe shit till it happens, but heres something to get tones mouth watering...

"Arjen Robben's father and agent has admitted the Dutch winger could join Bayern Munich in the summer if he doesn't agree a new deal at Chelsea."

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/6845346

that would be a pretty odd move, maybe good for him though, who knows.

i dislike him, but as a player he is amazing at times. all the acting and drama does annoy me though.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-25-2007, 02:38 PM
haha never bet on inter in european play.

lol, pretty right, and don't bet on them after they get the scudetto...bet on them before :)

whitey
05-25-2007, 04:08 PM
gattuso cracks me up, during the parade in milan yesterday he was holding up a sign stripped inter black and blue, then in italian it said "i have not won this trophy in 42 years" and had a replica of the champions league trophy.

they do finally actually win the scudetto (although it still doesnt mean shit to a lot of people with no juve, and milan docked points) and no one cares because milan wins the biggest prize of them all.

The Hound
05-26-2007, 12:08 PM
milan were only docked 8 points and are 25 points behind inter

Frontal Lobotomy
05-26-2007, 12:13 PM
Milan are cheats, they shouldn't have been in the competition at all. No doubt they deserved to win it, but UEFA shouldn't have backed down to the mob.

The Hound
05-26-2007, 12:21 PM
no arguments from me, i won a cool $500 for placing a bet on them at the TAB once uefa stated they weren't being banned ... there's an upside to evil always haha but UEFA are no longer credible, they've set a precident, they can never prevent a club from a competition again on the grounds of match fixing because the milan case will always be presented ...

pandiani > wolfsburg

as for robben, if i was gonna have a lightning quick diver at bayern, id atleast want one with skill and take cristiano ronaldo instead, hopefully we get deco, quaresma said "germany is too cold - i'd like to go to italy, spain, or ENGLAND" haha germany too cold so he wants to go to england? portuguese heat frying his fuckin mind

as for ribery, how is he gonna leave marseille for bayern when he stated he only wants to leave to play champions league? i dont believe that article, arsenal or milan will secure him

FrenchShin
05-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Ribéry ain't confirmed.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Ribery is pretty decent, but he has no upperbody strength whatsoever. Man Utd have been linked with him here and there but I'd be more up for us buying Malouda, he's an awesome left winger.

whitey
05-26-2007, 01:02 PM
milan were only docked 8 points and are 25 points behind inter

true, but milan also has a lot more italian players than inter, and they were all playing to the final in the cup. plus they had to start champions league qualifying in august. i dont think they really pushed for the scudetto because they never really thought it was a winable goal.

next year inter will not win the league by even close to that if they do. they just have the luxury or lots of players. when you have a player like adriano and can let him take midseason holliday because hes not doing well that says something.

FrenchShin
05-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Malouda is 20 millions euro at least. and knowing Aulas, Lyons' president, he will stick to this price.
Ribéry's good, but experiences a few difficult moments every season.

apparently, Tottenham is shopping a lot in the French league this year.

FrenchShin
05-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Toulouse in preliminary round of Champions League. that made my day.

damn, from the 3rd division to the CL...

FrenchShin
05-29-2007, 06:29 AM
my ex-favorite player Recoba will go to Atletico Madrid.

The Hound
05-29-2007, 11:28 AM
milan have said they're going to sign a player who no one would of expected and if they named him now no one would believe - any one got any more news on this shit?

and apparently bayern will confirm the toni deal tomorrow, apparently he passed a medical and will sign for 4 years

FrenchShin
05-29-2007, 11:34 AM
Heinze to Real Madrid.

Diego, best player of the Bundesliga... leaving or staying put ?