PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

chiba
08-09-2007, 08:06 AM
freddy adu to benfica

The Hound
08-10-2007, 02:24 AM
thats been known for a while

adu will be nowhere seen the mofo is mad overrated

HANZO
08-10-2007, 08:10 AM
adu is overrated dnt see him being a star player. he will be lucky to develop into a starter.

and today is the start of the turkish league. gonna be another season of bullshit beef, water bottle throwing and tv cables cut. not to forget kezman getting into a fight nearly everygame for falling to the ground whenever the other teams starts attacking.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Kezman, what a tragedy..

Tevez is registered as a Man Utd player at long last, I can finally rest easy knowing its all above board and there'll be no crap later on in the season. Him and Rooney could forge a partnership as potent as Cole & Yorke's, with hopefully being a more long term arrangement. Given we have a buy back option on Rossi as well, we should be sorted for forwards for the next 5 seasons or so.

Kong
08-10-2007, 11:32 AM
tottenham should be up there in the top four this year.

FrenchShin
08-10-2007, 01:08 PM
tevez, nani, anderson, rooney, ronaldo... wow, fergie got himself a blazing new generation

HANZO
08-10-2007, 05:57 PM
an odd new rule in turkish football, 22 minutes into the half the ref gives the players a 2 minute water break.

and man utd have a real good generation. and tottenham i have them finishing above arsenal this season.

whitey
08-11-2007, 12:01 AM
an odd new rule in turkish football, 22 minutes into the half the ref gives the players a 2 minute water break.

What the fuck?

ironmantis
08-11-2007, 05:44 AM
yeah, I heard they have Adam Sandler standing by every 22 minutes.

In the winter, they bring a fire eater on to blow fire on the players to warm them up.

HANZO
08-11-2007, 09:58 AM
the rule was put in place cause its soo damn hot. 45degree celsius heat, with like 70% humidity. last season a lot of players fainted during games. this is just a precaution to stop that from happening.

and i spoke to soon on tottenham coming 4th as they lose to sunderland in the first premiership game.

FrenchShin
08-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Riquelme's back at Villareal, but said he's waiting for his contract to end in 2009 to go back to Boca.

HANZO
08-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Riquelme's back at Villareal, but said he's waiting for his contract to end in 2009 to go back to Boca.

good news cause i had high hopes of villareal last season, with riquelme, forlan and nihat. real shame that riquelme has problems, nihat got injured, and forlan was on his own and left. i always wanted to see how riquelme plays with nihat.

whitey
08-13-2007, 02:05 PM
rooney fractures his foot. just picked up tevez in my fantasy league, hes gonna be killing it.

HANZO
08-13-2007, 02:18 PM
rooney being out means tevez will be allowed to show us all his skills. hopefully he will do shit cause a good tevez means a good man utd. and as a liverpool fan this is the year where we have our best chance of winning the damn premiership.

also about bundesliga, bayern jus look dirty, klose and toni from the first game look like one of the best strike partnerships.

whitey
08-13-2007, 07:19 PM
ya bayren look dangerous. lucky they are not in the champs league.

cassano on a loan deal to sampdoria.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-14-2007, 10:43 AM
ok, im not a well informed punter like most of you guys, but could someone explain to me the situation with tevez?

is there a reason he isnt playing? and will he be playing now Roony is injured?

i have him in my premier league fantasy team... and hes not injured, but didnt play last week and im not up to date enough to know why.

any help appreciated.

edit:

lol, probably should have read the above posts, which sort of answer this.

my bad.

HANZO
08-14-2007, 12:39 PM
cassano on a loan deal to sampdoria.

wat the hell happened to cassano. when he was playing at roma the guy was on fire. another real madrid flop.

HANZO
08-14-2007, 12:49 PM
jus read that real madrid signed wesley sneijder from ajax for 27million euros. my verdict they overspent again and wesleys career will flop.

FrenchShin
08-14-2007, 01:04 PM
wat the hell happened to cassano. when he was playing at roma the guy was on fire. another real madrid flop.

real madrid flop ? cassano has brain damage... and skin problems too.

HANZO
08-14-2007, 01:13 PM
real madrid flop ? cassano has brain damage... and skin problems too.

lol at skin problems, allow the guy he has been going through extreame puberty for the past 7 years.

my point is why is real paying soo much for a little bit above average players. they overrated the players they buy. then those players dnt perform and are considered flops. i understand paying 30million for zidane or a figo. but sneijder, pepe?? i still can get over the fact that they once even paid money to get jonathan woodgate.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-14-2007, 04:23 PM
I dunno, man, Sneijder's pretty class, but Real Madrid got hustled at £22m for him definately. Pepe as well, Carlos Quieroz aparently alerted him to Madrid while he was in charge and he was available for like £1.5m, but getting defenders has never been a priority for Real Madrid's board.

FrenchShin
08-14-2007, 05:00 PM
there's no board actually. Mijatovic and Calderon want, they buy. well, i know they spend a lot of money for nothing. but hey, they actually have the cash available. for some reason, it seems they don't want to let money grow on a bank account. but Schuster is not the reasonable guy i thought he would be...

and about Cassano's skin problems : it's important !! lol how do you want to make advertising money with such a player ? he's fucking ugly and is so fucking stupid too ! you can't sell dream with Cassano.

whitey
08-14-2007, 07:34 PM
who cares what he looks like. look at ribery, hes uglier than cassano and he still sells shirts. cassano just has to get back to scoring goals and he'll be fine. i think they will come being first choice there.

The Hound
08-15-2007, 01:31 AM
fuck sneijder i'm more concerned how real are going to put metzelder's career in the shitter

LOL spurs 0-2 already. there goes their champions league dream, AGAIN

FrenchShin
08-15-2007, 05:27 AM
who cares what he looks like. look at ribery, hes uglier than cassano and he still sells shirts. cassano just has to get back to scoring goals and he'll be fine. i think they will come being first choice there.

irony man, irony.

HANZO
08-15-2007, 07:41 AM
spurs are fuked shitty start to the premiership i expected more from them.

who saw lazio go crazy yesterday, some stupid fouls. i cant believe a player can go in 2 footed and then get up and argue to the ref about a red card.

HANZO
08-15-2007, 03:20 PM
i cant fukin believe my side besiktas lead the entire game against fc zurich since the 3rd minuted. and then zurich equalise in the 98th minute. the damn ref gives 6 minute added time but plays until zurich score. sepp blatter and his boys fuk us over again. lets see if zurich get any type of fine cause the swiss fans were throwing bare shit onto the pitch. if any turkish team shit like that we would get another 6 match ban. i fukin hate playing against swiss teams, they have the dirtiest players, the refs and fifa always on their side. fukin bullshit. in the 2nd leg in istanbul i bet we get a huge fine cause our fans were too loud and were breathing which disturbed fc zurich. we porbably get banned from football for beating them.

whitey
08-15-2007, 08:35 PM
guys anybody know when woodgate is coming back, and what his deal is? i have him in fantasy and hes not playing, what the fuck. can this dude stay healthy for anything?

and also, i got terry, and he hasnt been playing, but i heard hes coming back this weekend, true?

thanks brosifs.

The Hound
08-16-2007, 01:24 AM
i cant fukin believe my side besiktas lead the entire game against fc zurich since the 3rd minuted. and then zurich equalise in the 98th minute.
that ain't shit. 99 champions league final, you'll never feel our pain ;(

whitey
08-16-2007, 05:21 PM
2005 champions league final. i have.

The Hound
08-17-2007, 02:18 AM
pffft that isn't shit. 90th minute and 92nd minute goals from leading 1-0 WITHOUT extra time

Krimewave
08-17-2007, 06:15 AM
pffft that isn't shit. 90th minute and 92nd minute goals from leading 1-0 WITHOUT extra time

xJZ-29Rp5rk

gives me goosebumps every time....

WU-KILLAH
08-17-2007, 11:12 AM
16 years after, I still regret the final we (Marseille) lost against Belgrad Red Star. (actually the squad were better then than the one which beat Milan in 93) ... But I must admit it is hard to find which one between 99 and 2005 can be the most painful for a fan ... I'd say 99, shit is really unbelievable

whitey
08-17-2007, 01:04 PM
99 is some shit, giving up the 2 goals in that time.

but dude 05, milan absolutly dominated that game except for 12 minutes the first half score could have been 5-0 milan. and when does a team ever come back from 3-0 down to begin with. then sheva misses a chance literally right on the goal line, had the whole goal, and hits dudek in the chest. in the 120th.

but yea, to each his own, they are both painful.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-17-2007, 01:36 PM
1999 was a good year if you're a Man Utd fan, undisputed best team in the world at the time. Maybe Bayern didn't deserve to lose, but it was a pretty shitty game on the whole anyway.
As for Milan in 2005, they might have won it had they not been celebrating like they'd won at half time, their arrogance cost them ultimately.The through ball Kaka played for Crespo's second is maybe one of the nicest tech passes I've ever seen, the guy's so awesome in europe.

HANZO
08-17-2007, 04:33 PM
thing with the milan and bayern munich incidents, is that they both got there revenge. bayern won champs league after, and milan easily beat liverpool this season.

The Hound
08-18-2007, 02:38 AM
winning it in 2001 eases alot of the pain like i'd say last season eased pain for milan but both teams should of had an extra title to their names

whitey
08-18-2007, 02:37 PM
for shore. im glad BM aint in the shit this year, they are looking deadly. im telling you toni will be the bundas leading goal scorer.

HANZO
08-18-2007, 03:38 PM
yeah bayern are really strong this season not only do they have luca toni but klose to. both are leading candidates for top goal scorer. if they dnt win the uefa cup, it would be a huge shock.

FrenchShin
08-18-2007, 05:10 PM
funny you always mention klose and toni, but never ribery, who's on fire.

HANZO
08-18-2007, 05:13 PM
shows you how good the bayern squad has gotten. they have probably improved the most out of all europes big teams.

whitey
08-18-2007, 06:55 PM
i mention toni because im italian and i like him. rib is good, hes doing good, but im not a big fan of him, so i dont mention him. i leave that to you. we balance each other out like that.

becks 2 assists in the first ten mins of the galaxy redbull game so far. juan pablo has a goal too. pretty good game actually. 2-1 so far. pavon (hondoren, has the 2 LA goals)

HANZO
08-18-2007, 07:10 PM
i see beckham is getting into his swing. he will easily lead the mls in assists. but maybe not cause i dnt kno the league that well. jus assumptions. is it me or is the mls full of central/south american players. or are they jus the ones who do most of the good stuff like score.

FrenchShin
08-19-2007, 05:45 AM
L.A. Galaxy is a shitty team though... 16 games, defeated 8 times... great. lol

The Hound
08-19-2007, 05:52 AM
LA Galaxy v Sydney FC and they want to charge an arm and a leg just to see beckham?? lol fuck outta here i hope sydney beat the shit out of LA and juninho tears shit up

HANZO
08-19-2007, 05:13 PM
i have seen some fuked up referring but the ref today in the liverpool - chelsea game was awful. the penalty absolute bullshit i have never seen a penalty like dat given stupid. second the yellow card thing with essien. he shows essien 2 yellows dnt send him off. then says he didnt show essien the yellow but showed it to terry. but a couple seconds before he already showed john terry the yellow.

ironmantis
08-20-2007, 07:01 AM
i have seen some fuked up referring but the ref today in the liverpool - chelsea game was awful. the penalty absolute bullshit i have never seen a penalty like dat given stupid. second the yellow card thing with essien. he shows essien 2 yellows dnt send him off. then says he didnt show essien the yellow but showed it to terry. but a couple seconds before he already showed john terry the yellow.

The ref was a disgrace, who knows what was going through his head.

Although I have to say, what goes around comes around. Liverpool got a free kick at the end of the Aston Villa game that never wa and they scored from that so now they get the decision against them. The same thing will happen to Chelsea at some point, we will see which team will get that luck against them.

whitey
08-21-2007, 05:05 PM
el puma, emerson, is moving to milan for 5 mil euros. a good piece of business by milan, never hurts to improve the mid.

HANZO
08-21-2007, 06:13 PM
well heinze aint gonna come to liverpool. shame he would have been a nice signing.

milan are building a large squad. a lot of depth, suggesting they gonna go and try and win all competitions. wat milan need is a player that can take the weight off kaka. we will see in the season who that can be.

whitey
08-21-2007, 07:48 PM
im hoping its ronaldo, but well see.

liverpool is stacked, especially with man u's shite start they might actually have a legit shot this year.

The Hound
08-22-2007, 05:41 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/kuztem/svw_fcb_10_get_180807.jpg

he's been on fire. some of the touches he displayed, jesus, what a player.

he had a very very cheeky penalty but fuck the DFL for taking the video off youtube

Kong
08-22-2007, 07:02 AM
If Tottenham sack Jol thats fucking stupid. He's the best manager we have had for a long time.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11834_2678170,00.html

HANZO
08-22-2007, 04:50 PM
international games - england lost to a weak german side. can blame the keeper and shitty england finishing. turkey lost to romania, not surprised we werent really bothered about the game.

whitey
08-22-2007, 09:37 PM
ooo talks about milan in it for huntalter (sp). that would complete the squad. well besides another back but i think we can deal if everyone is healthy.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-23-2007, 12:25 PM
^ There ain't much coverage of the Irish Premier League, closest you tend to get to watching them is in Champions League qualifiers. The Irish are a great deal more interested in Hurling and gaelic football (or Aussie rules, depending on where you live) than in actual football. I'd say its better to watch the domestic English game, as Ireland's internationals play in those leagues.

whitey
08-23-2007, 01:24 PM
toronto gets pretty big crowds for mls games. the fans get into it too. its good to see.

rangers are a very popular scottish team too. but that divides the lines strictly though depending on the catholic/protestant rift.

HANZO
08-23-2007, 03:07 PM
ranger are in the scottish premier league. basically if u support celtic u automatically must hate rangers. long rivalry between them teams.

i would advise jus watch the champions league, there u see the best teams and best players in the world play top quality football. plus u get to see the different styles of play come up against each other.

real madrid signed arjen robben and gabriel heinze for a combines £32.5million. chelsea sign belletti. and im shocked to say the anelka is talking about moving to a bigger club, apparently he wants champions league play. the bastard never stops his bullshit.

HANZO
08-23-2007, 04:24 PM
ronaldo plays for ac milan and his brazilian. theres too many ronaldos and even renaldos learning them will give u a headache.

the main stars are kaka and ronaldihno. both brazilian, kaka plays for ac milan in italy and ronaldihno for barcelona in spain. like if a team wants to buy these players they gotta pay there clubs a fee of $100million or more.

HANZO
08-23-2007, 04:32 PM
zinedine zidane retired that was his last game. but the man was pure class made ppl look stupid on the field. and also with that never call his sister a ho.

The Hound
08-24-2007, 02:25 AM
^ There ain't much coverage of the Irish Premier League, closest you tend to get to watching them is in Champions League qualifiers. The Irish are a great deal more interested in Hurling and gaelic football (or Aussie rules, depending on where you live) than in actual football. I'd say its better to watch the domestic English game, as Ireland's internationals play in those leagues.

gaelic football isn't even close to aussie rules man, different ball game

HANZO
08-26-2007, 03:59 PM
euro round-up
premier league went as expected no shocks.

player for sevilla puerta has a heart attack. valencia lose 3-0 to villareal, david villa and joaquin sent off.

italy, juve come back really well 5-1 win against livorno. milan as expected 3-0 kaka is on fire. and inter 1-1, they concede in the last minute. julio cesar sent off for handballing out of his area cost inter the game.

and bayern are on fire, they playing really good football. all the players are getting involved. luca toni scored but got injured. bayern are jus going around routing every team.

Krimewave
08-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Solskjær retires:-

http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/premiership/article2901033.ece

a true legend and model professional.

Krimewave
08-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Sevilla's Antonio Puerta has died. aged 22.
he collapsed on saturday with a heart attack. died today.
very sad news.....prayers go out to his family.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-28-2007, 10:32 AM
gaelic football isn't even close to aussie rules man, different ball game

They're fairly similar, which is why the Aussie scouts go over and bring the Irish players back.

Anyway, it is a shame Ole has retired, he'll be missed. Such a legend.

Puerta dying was a major suprise, he was about to step up as well.

chiba
08-28-2007, 10:46 AM
kaka should get player of the year
he is madd slept on!!!

this sunday

brazil vs usa
who reigns supreme???

HANZO
08-28-2007, 11:54 AM
rip puerta real sad news. reason why i think that the leagues for countries with hot summers shouldnt start. footballers get over worked as it is, but playing in 40degree heat is too much. some jus cant take it.

Krimewave
08-28-2007, 05:30 PM
rip puerta real sad news. reason why i think that the leagues for countries with hot summers shouldnt start. footballers get over worked as it is, but playing in 40degree heat is too much. some jus cant take it.

I reckon there could be something more sinister going on....quite a few young players at every level of the game have died from heart attacks over the last couple of years.....teams have been giving players new shit that either gets by the tests or aint illegal yet to aid recovery from injury for a few years now and some folk think that could be contributing to it, there's been a documentry about it in scandinavia but so far no other major media coverage......

The Hound
08-29-2007, 01:13 AM
kaka should get player of the year
he is madd slept on!!!

:frusty: you aren't fucking serious he is slept on are you?

RIP Puerta. i read somewhere he had blood problems and if it went too low he used to faint n shit, dude seems to of had some problems. this is terrible news.

also nottingham defender clive clarke collapsed in the dressing room against leicester. let's hope he recovers

The Hound
08-29-2007, 01:56 AM
no jumping on the chel$ki is not the thing to do fucking chel$ki is turning into scum of the highest order - go with your heritage man

Krimewave
08-29-2007, 07:21 AM
another player collapsed with a heart attack last night:-

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_2692896,00.html

chiba
08-29-2007, 10:30 AM
hey
does anybody know where i can get an adidas peru jersey, shirt, trackjacket
i checked ebay and some other stores

i went to korea this weekend and i saw the trackjacket at the adidas original store
i didnt buy it coz i figured japan has it
as it turns out theres none in japan or their out of stock in my size
:frusty:

if anybody has info
much appreciated :beer:

peace

HANZO
08-29-2007, 04:28 PM
champs league, finally besiktas are in it. lets see wat our super young team can do.

HANZO
08-29-2007, 05:38 PM
celtic are in the champions league group stage, thats a good competition to follow your team Mr MMA. manchester united are in it to, so both teams might end up on the same group.

The Hound
08-30-2007, 01:26 AM
we finally get a team that is strong enough to win the champions league and we're in the uefa cup. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn fucking shit

The Hound
08-30-2007, 04:26 AM
another footballer dies after collapsing, this time in israel at training

http://www.foxsports.com.au/common/imagedata/0,5001,5632346,00.jpg Nsofwa ... an image from a better day. Pic: Agence France-Presse

Striker dies after collapsing

From correspondents in Jerusalem
August 30, 2007
A ZAMBIAN footballer playing in the Israeli league collapsed and died after a training match overnight, in an eerie echo of the tragedy that befell Spain midfield player Antonio Puerta.
Chaswe Nsofwa, 27, who played for Hapoel Beersheva, collapsed during a training game in the south of the country, a hospital source said.
Nsofwa was taken to hospital in Beersheva, where he was declared dead.
The cause of his death was not revealed.
Puerta, 22, collapsed while playing for Seviila in a Primera Liga match on Saturday, but died on Tuesday after multiple organ failure caused by prolonged cardiac arrest.
Club officials and teammates tried to restart Nsofwa's heart for several minutes on the field, before taking him to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
"When we arrived, we found the soccer player lying on the grass. We found his friends trying to help him," a paramedic said.
"We gave him first aid, electric shocks and an external pacemaker, but despite all our efforts, he was declared dead at the hospital."
The reason for Nsofwa's collapse is unclear, but temperatures on the field had approached 40C with low humidity.
Nsofwa, who joined Hapoel Beersheba in the off-season, scored a goal in his team's 3-0 win over Hakoach Amidar Ramat Gan on Saturday.
Other players who have died after collapsing on the field include Benfica and Hungary striker Miklos Feher, who died from a heart attack during a Portugal league match in January 2004.
Portugal player Hugo Cunha, of first-division Leiria, died following a cardiac arrest in 2005.

Cameroon international Marc-Vivien Foe collapsed and died while playing in the 2003 Confederations Cup tournament in France, and Colombia teen Victor Alfonso Guerrero collapsed and died during training in April 2006.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,22332388-23215,00.html

another tragedy. a sad week for football indeed, and it's only thursday.

RIP

HANZO
08-30-2007, 08:14 AM
^ Yeh, I watched the game where they played the Hearts, and they kicked the crap out of them 5-0. Some good games to watch coming up for my teams 4sure!

they played yesterday against spartak moscow, the hearts game was a scottish league game. in the champions league now celtic will play the real big boys of europe.

other news eto'o is out for 2 months. and yes tonearm bayern not being in the champs league is jus a tradegy. bayern are playing the most attractive football in europe at the moment. i like the way the entire team is involved. great to see hamit altintop get 2 goals in the bundesliga already.

too many footballers are collapsing and dying i think its time for FIFA to act and see wats going on.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-30-2007, 08:35 AM
^Must be something in the water..

I'm looking forward to the draw, its just a shitter that Ajax didn't qualify again, I've been wanting us to be drawn in a group with them for ages, its a great reason to go to the Dam other than the ganj and hookers, the Arena is a really impressive stadium.

whitey
08-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Juan Román Riquelme has signed for Atlético Madrid for a fee of $11 million and the deal will be officially announced later today, according to reports in Spain.

Atlético have had a busy summer in the transfer market having already bought Diego Forlán, Simão, José Antonio Reyes, Luís García and Raúl García and they are still in the market for Thiago Motta.

WoW, Atletico getting serious. Who finishes higher in the league, Atletico or Real?

chiba
08-30-2007, 11:47 AM
^ barca
lol

HANZO
08-30-2007, 12:26 PM
there are no groups of death the only gay thing that happened was my 2 teams in the same group. group A liverpool and besiktas. should be alright for both teams liverpool obvious favourites, porto should be a challenge, marseille have lost ribery and he was a big player for them.

the interesting group should be the chelsea group with valencia and schalke. other than that though i think the groups are pretty even.

WU-KILLAH
08-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Well Im pretty happy with the group we have : Liverpool, Porto and Besiktas... the only team I really fear beeing Porto.

whitey
08-31-2007, 06:49 PM
Im happy with milans group, celtic and some other teams that shouldnt test milan too much.

Filippo Inzaghi scored in a continental final for the second time in three months, getting the equalizer and enabling AC Milan to beat Sevilla 3-1 Friday to claim the European Super Cup for a fifth time.

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7176098_18_1.jpg (http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer#)

thats my boiiiiii.

HANZO
08-31-2007, 07:10 PM
milan looked pretty impressive in that game, pippo still has the killer touch. but i think on another day sevilla would have put up a better fight.

i've heard no news about riquelme, today on english tv there was a rumour that he would go to everton. but now the transfer window is closed, and no news on him moving away from villareal.

uefa cup draw aswell, i was jus looking out for one thing and the fact that athletico madrid will play a 2nd division turkish team jus makes me laugh.

chiba
08-31-2007, 09:44 PM
^ i heard chelsea was interested in riquelme as well
but didnt he sign to athletico???

WU-KILLAH
09-01-2007, 02:56 AM
Im happy with milans group, celtic and some other teams that shouldnt test milan too much.

Filippo Inzaghi scored in a continental final for the second time in three months, getting the equalizer and enabling AC Milan to beat Sevilla 3-1 Friday to claim the European Super Cup for a fifth time.

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7176098_18_1.jpg (http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer#)

thats my boiiiiii.

I really have a lot of admiration for Inzaghi... I mean, this dude really sucks technically, his skills in football are so limited, but he got that incredible flair and that impressive hunger to score. Every season Im like "the miracle gonna stop", but the motherfucker still scores, especially in very important matchs... That's just incredible

The Hound
09-01-2007, 06:04 AM
^ i heard chelsea was interested in riquelme as well
but didnt he sign to athletico???

didnt the transfer hit a snag that atletico has too many foreigners?

bayern drawn with belenenses, should be easy

chiba
09-01-2007, 08:20 AM
didnt the transfer hit a snag that atletico has too many foreigners?

:?
such a rule actually exists

HANZO
09-01-2007, 11:01 AM
:?
such a rule actually exists

spanish clubs are only allowed to have i think 3 or 4 non eu players. so players with a south american passport count as a foreigner. this is done so teams dnt do an arsenal and have an entire squad built from foreigners. aimed to develop the homegrown player, so the international team can be better to.

chiba
09-01-2007, 09:23 PM
i see more than 3 or 4 foreign players on a team

look at ac milan, real madrid, barcelona, chelsea, man u etc

but its true or else the home teams wouldnt shine

The Hound
09-02-2007, 05:45 AM
ac milan? chel$ki? man u? i believe it was stated spanish clubs have a foreing player limit

and some of the ones at at barca, real etc... have EU passports making them exempt. i'm pretty sure ronaldinho just got spanish citizenship not long ago

HANZO
09-02-2007, 08:49 AM
spain has a foreign player rule turkey has one to, u can only have 7 foreigners in your squad in turkey and that includes eu nationals. and yeah ronaldihno has a spanish passport so he doesnt count as a foreigner for barcelona. so there are ways around the rule.

chiba
09-02-2007, 09:54 PM
^i heard kaka has italian citizenship or passport
ahaha

its all starting to make sence now
loopholes
lol

The Hound
09-03-2007, 03:16 AM
i'm pretty sure italy don't have foreign player limitations

Roman Deini
09-03-2007, 05:44 AM
Spain has a rule where you can pnly have 3 non-eu players in your squad. Italy has the rule that every team can only sign 1 non-eu player every season. So why does Inter have many Argentinians? They all have double passports. Kaka now got an Italian passport. Whats stupid tho if a player say for instance Adriano (who is Brazilian and don't have an Italian passport) and he gets transferred from Inter to Milan or Roma he doesn't count as a non-eu player. So if Milan or Roma bought already a non-eu player they still can get their hands on Adriano or for that matter every player that plays in Italy who is a non-eu player. Why that is? I don't know.

Roman Deini
09-03-2007, 05:45 AM
http://www.ilromanista.it/images/galleria_totti%20premia.jpg

The Hound
09-03-2007, 07:09 AM
Spain has a rule where you can pnly have 3 non-eu players in your squad. Italy has the rule that every team can only sign 1 non-eu player every season. So why does Inter have many Argentinians? They all have double passports. Kaka now got an Italian passport. Whats stupid tho if a player say for instance Adriano (who is Brazilian and don't have an Italian passport) and he gets transferred from Inter to Milan or Roma he doesn't count as a non-eu player. So if Milan or Roma bought already a non-eu player they still can get their hands on Adriano or for that matter every player that plays in Italy who is a non-eu player. Why that is? I don't know.

because serie a is as dodgy as a back alley

chiba
09-03-2007, 09:24 PM
AHAHA
How about international squads
like people say france has alot of foreign players (mostly from africa)
compared to other international squada like holland, portugal, japan, germany, etc

The Hound
09-04-2007, 05:06 AM
but from what i see most of the africans from france are from former french colonies so i think theyre eligible for a french passport?? frenchshin would be able to clarify that one

it's like most australians go and play in britain because of the anglo saxon heritage of this country and most would have heritage to britain or greece, italy, balkan countries etc so they can be exempt due to their grandparents being born in that country. i'd assume it's roughly the same deal in france

like you said it's just full of loopholes

WU-KILLAH
09-04-2007, 07:01 AM
but from what i see most of the africans from france are from former french colonies so i think theyre eligible for a french passport?? frenchshin would be able to clarify that one

it's like most australians go and play in britain because of the anglo saxon heritage of this country and most would have heritage to britain or greece, italy, balkan countries etc so they can be exempt due to their grandparents being born in that country. i'd assume it's roughly the same deal in france

like you said it's just full of loopholes

all players in french squad are french, it is forbidden to have foreiners (unlike in rugby) in a national squad anyway. Most of the black players in the french squad are born in France, the other has been living here since their childhood.
Not all of them comes from an african countries, i e Henry is from Martinique, a french Island in caraibea

Krimewave
09-04-2007, 07:10 AM
vieirra is african born.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Not to state the obvious, but black people are indiginous of Africa, ethnicity isn't the issue. Its about nationality, and these players attained nationality by either being born in France, or had lived there for a number of years. As such, they're not 'foreign'.
As for having limitations on non-EU players in squads, the only country that doesn't have one to my knowledge is Holland, and maybe Switzerland. Italian sides do it very sly, for instance with Kaka, once he married an Italian lass they made sure he got a passport straight away, a common loophole to help bypass red tape. England has a lot of foreign talent in its league, but the work permit regulations make it very difficult to get non-eu players in unless they play 75% of international fixtures in the last 2 years, getting kids in is even harder because of FA rules stating the parents must live within 90miles/2hr drive from a club's academy.

chiba
09-04-2007, 09:58 AM
http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5g6c-XGWyQMiVathmIz2dfoZPzG9A

the loops..ronaldinho and dos santos

The Hound
09-05-2007, 01:21 AM
all players in french squad are french, it is forbidden to have foreiners (unlike in rugby) in a national squad anyway. Most of the black players in the french squad are born in France, the other has been living here since their childhood.
Not all of them comes from an african countries, i e Henry is from Martinique, a french Island in caraibea

er i'm talking about the league not the national team

WU-KILLAH
09-05-2007, 02:42 AM
er i'm talking about the league not the national team

ah ok, well most of the african players in the french championship have the double nationality, so they're not considered as non-EU. That's why I don't like the current rule. I think those who are eligible for a non EU national team should be considered as non-EU and counted, because the current situation is too hypocritical, since you can easely bypass the rule. I'd rather see no rule at all.

HANZO
09-05-2007, 04:14 PM
yeah theres a loophole for every damn rule in football. in turkey u can have 7 foreigners, eu and non-eu players. but now if the foreigner has played in turkey for 3 years they can hold a turkish passport. sp now u got a lot of players holding turkish passports so they dnt count anymore. even worse we even got a brazilian in the national team which i think is a disgrace. jus shameful u got a country of 80million and u cant find a defensive midfielder give me a fukin break.

whitey
09-05-2007, 04:27 PM
italy have cameronesie, an argie, in their squad.

germanys two best players are polish. (padolski, klose)

i dont know for sure but im pretty condifident slatan ibrahimavic is not a swedish name

i have mixed feelings on the topic. some countries like brazil, have an assload of talent and a good player may never be able to get to shine in a national team. but surley is every footballers dream to play in the world cup, so i can understand from that angel. but then again you are not really what you are representing on the sheild on your shirt so at the same time its a bit odd.

some speculation that ballack might be on his way to juve being that he was left off chelseas champions league roster. chelsea claim it was a clarical error, seems like a pretty fucking big error to me.

italy v. france this weekend in euros, big clash. should be a good game. i hope toni is fit for the game.

HANZO
09-05-2007, 04:37 PM
ibrahimovic is bosnian.

and lol and the clarical error, they should jus say we dont want him reason why we didnt put him in the champs league roster. i think he would be good at juve, but then again everybodys good at juve at the end of the day they will win most of their games anyway.

france-italy should be a big game, but im more interested in england cause theres an actual chance that they dnt qualify. no beckham and no lampard. england at the moment jus dnt look like they can win a game comfortably.

The Hound
09-06-2007, 01:33 AM
germanys two best players are polish. (padolski, klose)

schweinsteiger and ballack are not polish.

podolski and klose were in germany from a very young age though. they were developed through the german system n shit

WU-KILLAH
09-06-2007, 02:54 AM
No, Klose ain't polish he's german, Ibrahimovic is Swedish. It's not the origin that matter but the nationality. The problem isn't players from different roots playing in a national team since they lived in a country for a long time or even borned there, but rather when the guy get the passport just for playing, that's a whole different story. I mean what's cool with international football is to see different styles, phylosophies, even morphologies, confrontating each other. English are more physical and have (or "use to have") that fighting spirit, French are more for dodging and flair (a little bit like in rugby by the way), Brasilian are more for technic and improvisation etc etc. If we let dudes get passport to be in a certain national team, we will lose that.

The Hound
09-06-2007, 04:33 AM
it's like the brazilian playing for tunisia because he wanted to play international football but admitted hed never play for brazil.

i got no problems with people who have lived in a country since a young child and have gone thru the system but when you get people picking and choosing countries just to play international football then that's fucked

Frontal Lobotomy
09-06-2007, 04:49 AM
There will always be a wrangle over national allegances as so many players are of dual nationality. Sometims it works in their favour, and sometimes it doesn't. For instance, France and Argentina have Trezeguet and Higuain able to play for either but they decided to to to their respective nations. I'm not entirely sure, but I think Javier Zanetti could've played for Italy if he wanted to, but I could be wrong as he has been at Inter a very long time. Robbie Fowler could've played for Italy as well, I believe, and Christian Vieri for Australia. Things could've been greatly different, it would seem.

The Hound
09-06-2007, 04:56 AM
vieri was eligible for australia, he grew up - infact not far from where i live. his brother max has played for australia

simunic, didulica and seric were all born and raised in australia and now play for croatia. jospi simunic was even developed in TAX PAY FUNDED australian institute of sport before switching to croatia, a move that didn't go down too well with the public and still doesn't

plenty of australians are eligible for other nations because of parents but they're all born here and have chosen australia which is good. there is a croatian who was born n raised in aus was wanted for years by our old coach farina but never wanted to play only wanted to play for croatia so he chose them. never has been capped to this day by croatia and i forget his name.

on the other scale, farina the dickhead never wanted to pick didulica so he went and played for croatia and was eligible via his parents

chiba
09-06-2007, 08:49 AM
schweinsteiger and ballack are not polish.

podolski and klose were in germany from a very young age though. they were developed through the german system n shit

Kevin Kurányi is brazilian and he plays for germany
:b
then theres gerald asamoah

alot of argentinians are eligiable to play for italy
i think there was 2 or 3 argentinians on the national team

deco and leedson are brazilian and changed to be portuguese
i guess its coz they know they would never be picked for a brazil squad

many brazilians are playing in japan now
and theres been a couple that play for japan like wagner lopes, ruy ramos
alex santos and marcus tulio tanaka

The Hound
09-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Kevin Kurányi is brazilian and he plays for germany
:b
then theres gerald asamoah

kevin kuranyi has a german father and went to germany in his early teens
asamoah migrated to germany before he was a teenager. both are products of the german system

thats a little different to players picking nations just to play international football like santos at tunisia who was nationalised at 25 yrs old or some bullshit. that shit shouldnt happen but if he was living in tunisia as a kid and was brought up through the system then by all means he should be able to play

and with argentina there is a large proportion of italian heritage there - and minor ties with germany - stretching back to the world wars so the grandparent/parent nationality rule can come into play

chiba
09-07-2007, 09:54 AM
^ ture say

anybody onna check the game on sunday
brazil vs usa
both squads at full strength

is there a trophy to be won ??

HANZO
09-08-2007, 05:46 PM
turkey draw 2-2 with fukin malta. im fukin disgusted by the performance and result it looks like we are gonna get knocked out of the euros again making this the 3rd tournament we dnt qualify for after the greatest fluke which was the world cup in 2002. im fukin sik and tired at the way they are playing. absolute useless no discipline no nothing. all the players wanna do is get there money and drive their ferraris. after this result i really think football in turkey should jus be banned. cause the direction we are heading in is back to the old days were we lost 8-0 to everyone. im sik of seeing that old bastard hakan sukur in the squad. he should retire but oh no great lord sukur has a lot of rich and powerful ppl behind him so he will play in the national team until he dies. our last coach got sacked jus because he kept great lord hakan sukur out of the squad. and then u have tuncay the biggest dick on the planet. i never liked him and never will he has no skills at all he dribbles and takes a random shot. emre has also fukin wasted his a fat little midget running around and making stupid passes. then u have the great fatih terim all he does is fill the squad up with dumb big headed galatasaray players. the team is useless. i have nothing to say, after we beat a really shit greece 4-1 the turks still havent got their heads out of their ass's. we have never ever beaten a tru big european side in a proper game and by the looks of it we never will. fukin useless. and im sik and tired of jus seeing players from galatasaray, fenerbahce and besiktas along with random players u play in europe in the squad. these guys have no hunger they shouldnt be in the squad we got loads of talented players in the other teams but they will never get selected.

HANZO
09-08-2007, 05:55 PM
my rant continues, early this week a player ayhan who plays for galatasaray said that he should be in the national squad. he plays as a defensive midfielder and turkey supposedly have a shortage there. he said that terim should pick him in the squad. wat happens ayhans in the sqaud, and Ayhan is the biggest bastard on the planet. i cant believe that prick terim would play him over mehmet topuz (probably the best defensive midfielder in turkey) the only reason why this guy dont play is because he plays for kayserispor, yes he plays for one of the 'other' teams in turkey. same goes for his teammate gokhan unal who has been the top scoring turk in the league for the past 2 seasons. but hakan sukur who scored 4 goals last season still gets the nod over him. from the players who played today there wasnt a single player who played for one of the anatolian teams. i hope greece beat turkey 10-0 in istanbul so we can come back to reality and stop thinking about galatasaray winning the uefa cup a century ago and that pointless 3rd place in the world cup.

The Hound
09-08-2007, 11:19 PM
how did hamit altintop play?

chiba
09-08-2007, 11:30 PM
my rant continues, early this week a player ayhan who plays for galatasaray said that he should be in the national squad. he plays as a defensive midfielder and turkey supposedly have a shortage there. he said that terim should pick him in the squad. wat happens ayhans in the sqaud, and Ayhan is the biggest bastard on the planet. i cant believe that prick terim would play him over mehmet topuz (probably the best defensive midfielder in turkey) the only reason why this guy dont play is because he plays for kayserispor, yes he plays for one of the 'other' teams in turkey. same goes for his teammate gokhan unal who has been the top scoring turk in the league for the past 2 seasons. but hakan sukur who scored 4 goals last season still gets the nod over him. from the players who played today there wasnt a single player who played for one of the anatolian teams. i hope greece beat turkey 10-0 in istanbul so we can come back to reality and stop thinking about galatasaray winning the uefa cup a century ago and that pointless 3rd place in the world cup.

3rd place aint that bad for a world cup!!
i think turkey needs a foreign coach
turkey aint no push over, they play well when it counts

HANZO
09-09-2007, 10:52 AM
how did hamit altintop play?

didnt really see much of him, for turkey he plays right back. so he doesnt do much attacking, very static we dont use him for what his good for.

chiba
09-10-2007, 09:16 AM
brazil 4 usa 2
it was a friendly .. brazil didnt play hard at all
ronaldinho did his thang well...the field was ugly as hell

brazil vs mexico wed

Frontal Lobotomy
09-10-2007, 09:25 AM
Clint Dempsey is having an impressive start to the season, 2 league goals and an international one against Brazil, good stuff. His Fulham teammate scored he other as well, the Northern Ireland/USA combo may serve Lawrie Sanchez well. Tim Howard played on for 40 minutes of the seconhalf with broken fingers aswell, I'm sad we sold him but Evrton gained a superb keeper.

chiba
09-10-2007, 03:24 PM
^ yeah that guy is a good goalie
apperantly landon donovan is doin well
bocanegra is pretty impresive

robinho was playin his ass..nuff times he made defenders look stoopid

i have to chekc out brazil vs mexico on wednesday
mexico seem to give brazil alot of trouble...brazil shouldnt take them lightly

The Hound
09-11-2007, 06:46 AM
well australia just lost 1-0 to argentina. what can i say, yet again the lack of a proven genuine goal scorer has haunted us. kennedy will mature though. this game for a friendly was absolutely beautiful to watch. messi tore us a new arsehole and stayed in first gear the whole time. messi had an amazing little run and fired off a shot 30 yards and had schwarzer beaten for all money but it canoned off the post. deserved a goal!! mark bresciano had a free kick from about 35 out and fuck me dead it hit the crossbar, rebound to hit abbondanzieri in the head then rebound to hit the post to hit abbondanzieri AGAIN to go out for a corner unbelievable. carney almost chipped the keeper just after the argies scored. demichelis got a simple header from close after an absolute needless foul. im so proud how well we matched argentina. when argentina scored the possesion was 42-58 and by full time was 50-50. if only we had emerton, viduka, kewell and cahill on the pitch!

HANZO
09-11-2007, 11:38 AM
i cant wait to see an argentina squad with messi and sergio aguera. it will be like seeing 2 maradonas on the field.

WU-KILLAH
09-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Just spent my 45 € today and it feels good !!!

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1143/p1010005oi5.jpg

HANZO
09-12-2007, 10:56 AM
^^nice, champs league soon, i got pissed off when both my teams liverpool and besiktas ended up in the same group. gonna see if i can get a ticket for the game at anfield, hard to get tickets cause i wanna be with the besiktas fans, tickets cost like 160-240 euros. fukin nonsense.

whitey
09-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Just spent my 45 € today and it feels good !!!

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1143/p1010005oi5.jpg

45 euro for 3 champs league tickets? thats sick. sucks that ill probably never really get to watch games like that other than on tv.

WU-KILLAH
09-12-2007, 12:25 PM
45 euro for 3 champs league tickets? thats sick. sucks that ill probably never really get to watch games like that other than on tv.

we're the cheapest in Europe, in spite of the fact we got a nice 60 000 places stadium, we also only pay 150 € for the whole championship season, that's because we have powerful suporter groups (it has pros and cons) that keep the pressure on those who decide. With such prices, anybody can afford, and that's what's nice.

^^nice, champs league soon, i got pissed off when both my teams liverpool and besiktas ended up in the same group. gonna see if i can get a ticket for the game at anfield, hard to get tickets cause i wanna be with the besiktas fans, tickets cost like 160-240 euros. fukin nonsense.

These prices are crazy, I know our club is discussing with Liverpool board to lower their price for us, we should get places for around 50 € which is already too much. I wish you to get a ticket, beeing with the suporters of the away team is a crazy thing

chiba
09-12-2007, 01:10 PM
^ thats crazy 40 euros for 3 game

whitey
09-12-2007, 04:46 PM
bravo rudd van for his goal today against albania. absolutly superb volley sanding near post volleying the ball directly behind him to the back post, in the 91st min of a 1-0 no less.

than mario melcholot almost gets hit in the head with a flair or firecracker. pretty effed.

chiba
09-12-2007, 10:32 PM
brazil 3 mexico 1

it was a pretty good game but brazil had to come back from behind
dunga was red carded...he got ejected

portugal and serbia tied...big phil lost his temper

man everyone is getting pissed off in football these days

Make~Sensi*
09-13-2007, 06:57 AM
England 3-0 Russia.

Lol and they've been sendin bomber planes into British air space after we asked for justice against a former KGB member who assassinated Libvinchenko with a source of plutoneum ..motherfuckers! That's how England do.

MICHEAL OWEN scored two beuties.

and

RIO FERDINAND with a spectacular goal.

HANZO
09-13-2007, 09:24 AM
England 3-0 Russia.

Lol and they've been sendin bomber planes into British air space after we asked for justice against a former KGB member who assassinated Libvinchenko with a source of plutoneum ..motherfuckers! That's how England do.

hahahahaha bomber planes englands fuked im moving away.

wats this news about big phil scolari punching some serbian player at the end of the portugal-serbia game.

Alcryt
09-13-2007, 09:49 AM
Scotland 1 - France 0 ^O^

Mcfadden scored a beauty of a goal. I hope Scotland qualify, that would certainly be a great achievement considering whos in our group.

WU-KILLAH
09-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Scotland 1 - France 0 ^O^

Mcfadden scored a beauty of a goal. I hope Scotland qualify, that would certainly be a great achievement considering whos in our group.

I've never been as much frustrated by a football match in my whole life, but well that's strategy and it worked. Im still confident for our qualification though.

Durag
09-14-2007, 09:54 AM
Ceche Republic 1 - 0 Ireland. Fuckin useless cunts Ireland. Weve no hope of qualifing for the Euopean Championship next year AGAIN. They have to be the most frustrating, annoying team to watch. Robbie Keane is a waster when he playes for Ireland.

Oh well at least Aston Villa are doing well, beating Chelsea 2 nil!

whitey
09-14-2007, 10:59 AM
Ceche Republic 1 - 0 Ireland. Fuckin useless cunts Ireland. Weve no hope of qualifing for the Euopean Championship next year AGAIN. They have to be the most frustrating, annoying team to watch. Robbie Keane is a waster when he playes for Ireland.

Oh well at least Aston Villa are doing well, beating Chelsea 2 nil!

because he doesnt have berbatov setting him up.

HANZO
09-14-2007, 11:03 AM
u cant be hard on ireland losing to the czechs. ppl forget the czechs are one of the best teams in europe.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-14-2007, 03:33 PM

Being our all time leading goalscorer isn't enough? Ireland ain't like England, the squad has little depth and it ain't easy beating the Czechs with 10 men.

The Hound
09-14-2007, 10:13 PM
u cant be hard on ireland losing to the czechs. ppl forget the czechs are one of the best teams in europe.

czechs are one of the most over hyped teams going around they're really not as good as they're made out

whitey
09-15-2007, 08:55 AM
i liken them to arsenal. they play really nice football, but they aint scoring the goals needed. so they look like a good team, they just dont get results. and in football, results matter a lot.

HANZO
09-15-2007, 10:21 AM
the czechs shine in un-important games. like they will go through qualifying winning everygame. when it comes to the actual competition they choke. bit like spain.

chiba
09-16-2007, 11:46 PM
^ yeah man
its sad that teams like spain and holland dont do well in comps
they have soo much talent but they end up choking

anyone see portugal vs serbia
friggen phil thought he was a boxer for a minute
lol

Belgrade_Connection
09-17-2007, 01:10 AM
man im serbian,and i didnt watch portugal-serbia because of the simple fact that serbia plays like a bunch of trashcans...they barely run,and they dont have a good technique...but i heard they actually PLAYED the last 15-20 minutes or so...i saw the equalizer goal,it was offside and he almost missed the goal from 1 yard...shame...

whitey
09-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Champions League is back!!! FUCK YEA!!!!!!

hah, but yea looking forward to that shit. in the states they are showing liverpool tom, and man u wenseday. bollucks ass espn is on the english teams dicks so hard, only shows their games.

Moctezuma
09-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Champions League is back!!! FUCK YEA!!!!!!

hah, but yea looking forward to that shit. in the states they are showing liverpool tom, and man u wenseday. bollucks ass espn is on the english teams dicks so hard, only shows their games.

exactly, and espn america latina doesn't show marseille-besiktas, i'm really mad...

chiba
09-17-2007, 09:46 PM
^ same in japan
they only show the games of the more popular teams from england spain italy germany
sometimes holland n portugal
i guess its like that everywhere

Durag
09-18-2007, 03:59 AM
Being our all time leading goalscorer isn't enough? Ireland ain't like England, the squad has little depth and it ain't easy beating the Czechs with 10 men.

Ya but theres a big difference in his performances for Tottenham and Ireland. Anyways i know the Czechs are a good team, but fuck it, we really needed a result.

Man City 1 - 0 Aston Villan. Rageing, after beating Chelsea 2 nil. City are doing well under Sven though. who would have tought it!!!

WU-KILLAH
09-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Well ... I guess it's time to leave now and to go to the stadium so I'll have enough time to drink a dozen of Heinekens with my homies ! Damn it's crazy how much I love this fuckin champion's league !!

chiba
09-18-2007, 10:41 AM
^ see you on tv
if not hopefully your somewhere in the higlights

HANZO
09-18-2007, 11:30 AM
come on besiktas make me proud we aint won shit in years, and im sik and tired of the team choking in champions league games. its gonna happen tonight to, our team is too young the players will act stupid. i can predict someone getting a red card on our team.

whitey
09-18-2007, 11:50 AM
i doubt this will happen...but it is very interesting......

Now the Corriere dello Sport is reporting that Figo and retired French legend Zinedine Zidane met with Galaxy supremo Alexi Lalas about a possible move to the American club.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2007, 02:32 PM
pretty interesting match between Milan and Benfica

Pirlo has been dominating, scoring from a free kick and setting Inzaghi up.

Milan up 2-0 at half time.

but on the other hand Benfica have had at least 2 very decent shots, one which pretty amazingly didnt go in.

good game to watch though, lets hope Kaka can score for my fantasy teams sake, hes come pretty close.

i know it is way to early to say, but i cant see how Milan wont top their group, Celtic are being beaten 2-0 by Shakhtar right now...

Rosenborg beating Chelsea 1-0 at half time, Real and Liverpool both involved in 1-1 draws at half time.

looks like some of the big teams are struggling a bit, but Liverpool did concede a penalty.

HANZO
09-18-2007, 03:56 PM
fukin shit we lost to marseille 2-0. i knew we would play shit, fukin crap. not even a shot on goal how crap. shit cannot carry on like this team needs to wake up. we have only scored 4 goals this season. by the looks of it we are not gonna score anymore. shit team shit strikers stupid goalie. dont kno how many times the players jus gave the ball away.

whitey
09-18-2007, 05:59 PM
haha, HAN you need to go smoke something and cool out. look on the bright side, got 5 more games to turn it around..

WU-KILLAH
09-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Im just back and this victory feels good... it's been MONTHS we haven't won at home and the beginning of our championship is pathetic. Fortunately we have the CL

Moctezuma
09-18-2007, 07:34 PM
fukin shit we lost to marseille 2-0. i knew we would play shit, fukin crap. not even a shot on goal how crap. shit cannot carry on like this team needs to wake up. we have only scored 4 goals this season. by the looks of it we are not gonna score anymore. shit team shit strikers stupid goalie. dont kno how many times the players jus gave the ball away.

with bobo on the front (if he's the one i knew in the corinthians), you can't expect to much...

HANZO
09-18-2007, 08:19 PM
with bobo on the front (if he's the one i knew in the corinthians), you can't expect to much...

yes thats him. pretty useless striker.

chiba
09-18-2007, 11:32 PM
i doubt this will happen...but it is very interesting......

Now the Corriere dello Sport is reporting that Figo and retired French legend Zinedine Zidane met with Galaxy supremo Alexi Lalas about a possible move to the American club.

the heck
galaxy thinks they are the american real madrid
where they gonna get the $$ for them 2...they gonna have to pimp the cheerleaders popcorn & hot dog vendors

watch them gun for roberto carlos

WU-KILLAH
09-19-2007, 01:31 AM
Zidane playing to the galaxy = impossible

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2007, 02:26 PM
all i can say is that Fabregas is in amazing form.

whitey
09-19-2007, 04:51 PM
inter = HAHA

whitey
09-19-2007, 09:52 PM
jose leaves chelsea. thats a shocker. the sevilla coach is rumored to be a possibility. i wouldnt be suprised if lippi and cappello also get thrown in the mix.

a lot of the friction had to do with sheva IMO. not to mention for the players they had they really did not play attractive football at all. a lot of long ball and defence. hopefully the next coach puts some flair into the side.

chiba
09-19-2007, 10:03 PM
i dont understand how inter lost 1-0!!
whatever zico did .....actually worked

so wheres mourinho gonna go???

any news on big phil???

Krimewave
09-19-2007, 10:18 PM
so wheres mourinho gonna go???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/krimewave/5yrk6qo.jpg

Durag
09-20-2007, 08:06 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/krimewave/5yrk6qo.jpg

Ha ha! Quality pic. Kinda ragein he's gone, i never really liked him or Chelsea, but hes funny in his ignorance and arrogance, he kinda livend the English league up a bit. Oh well

Anyways i really hope Arsenal win the champions league. Apart from Aston Villa, outta the top few teams in England, Aresenal would be my favourite. They've always played exciting, fast attackind football (one of the most exciting in Europe), and they've never really delivered in the champions league, so i hope this will be their year.

To be honest as long as Manchester United dont win im happy. Fuckin HATE that team. I wouldnt complaign either if someone broke Ronaldo and Rooneys legs.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-20-2007, 09:18 AM
^ Hahah, gotta love them Man Utd haters, the irrational hatred makes me pity them most of the time.

Jose will take the Inter job by the end of october. I dunno why he was given so much shit about how he went about winning football matches, there were less disgusting tackles and diving than when he was at porto and they scored some cracking goals, he's better served going to a bigger club anyway.

Zidane won't go to the MLS, he retired at the top of his game at one of the biggest clubs in europe, just like Cantona did.

ironmantis
09-20-2007, 09:43 AM
^ Hahah, gotta love them Man Utd haters, the irrational hatred makes me pity them most of the time.

Jose will take the Inter job by the end of october. I dunno why he was given so much shit about how he went about winning football matches, there were less disgusting tackles and diving than when he was at porto and they scored some cracking goals, he's better served going to a bigger club anyway.

Zidane won't go to the MLS, he retired at the top of his game at one of the biggest clubs in europe, just like Cantona did.

Thats not true, Cantona went to Man Utd after Leeds.

Peace

WU-KILLAH
09-20-2007, 11:17 AM

Peace

ahahahah !

(I actually have much respect for Man U)

Frontal Lobotomy
09-20-2007, 11:22 AM

Peace

That much is true. I guess Leeds and Nottingham Forest share a common interest while languishing in league one :lmao: :lmao:

HANZO
09-20-2007, 01:32 PM
whatever zico did .....actually worked

damn inter, fenerbahce are stuggling in the league they have one of the worst defenses i have ever seen. and yet they beat inter. wat da fuk is wrong with inter cause of that all over turkish news is damn fenerbahce.

chelsea's new coach is some isreali guy. i cant even remember his name. a friend of roman. i can see mourihno going to inter, he himself has always praised inters squad.

chiba
09-20-2007, 06:59 PM
for real arsenal look hungry...they did a good job getting rid of henry
v.pearsie is on fire....

mourinhos grocery store pic= classic

hopefully jose is able to give inter some hope

whitey
09-20-2007, 07:23 PM
inter said they are not interested in "the gay one".

i only watched the first half of the barca game but henry looked slow to me. touch was off, didnt do anything. i know he scored at the end but did he play any better?

either way i think arsenal was right to sell him when they did, i do think they should have gotten more money for him but o well. a big difference in their play is cesc, last year he didnt score till one of the last games of the season. which i just think was unlucky. he has quality and is really starting to make the team his.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-21-2007, 04:19 AM
he was decent in the second half i thought, he was swamped a bit though.

Rondaldinho seemed pretty anonymous though, but he did some good stuff.

best players this week for mine have been Pirlo, Messe and Fabregas.

pirlo passing in UCL was so precise, just wait till ronaldos back haha.

Durag
09-21-2007, 05:21 AM
^^Apart from a few tricks here and there, Ronaldinio has seemed pretty anonymous 2 me for the last while. I didnt think he was anything too special in last years champions league either. Agree with Fabregas, hes turning out to be a great player. Premiership tomorrow

The Hound
09-21-2007, 05:26 AM

probably had something to do with only 4 defenders available

Krimewave
09-21-2007, 07:54 AM
To be honest as long as Manchester United dont win im happy. Fuckin HATE that team. I wouldnt complaign either if someone broke Ronaldo and Rooneys legs.

not something a true football fan would ever say about anyone (not even denis wise or joey barton).
and your spelling is terrible.

Durag
09-21-2007, 08:09 AM
not something a true football fan would ever say about anyone (not even denis wise or joey barton).
and your spelling is terrible.

I dont care what a 'true fan' would or wouldnt say, im saying it. I hate the both of them. Whats wrong with my spelling?

ronaldo6
09-21-2007, 10:47 AM
sorry but i really hate man utd aswell,they complain over anything and most of their fans are on the bandwagon.

Frontal Lobotomy
09-21-2007, 01:00 PM
^ What bandwagon, you spoonfed? Chelsea and Arsenal have been equally successful in recent years, and Liverpool have won more trophies. Howcome their fans ain't on a bandwagon?
And Sir Alex complains on the same level as every manager of a big team in europe, they all fucking complain because there's so much at stake.

Make~Sensi*
09-21-2007, 01:38 PM
LMAO...th best team is always the most hated. Fact.

chiba
09-21-2007, 07:19 PM
^^Apart from a few tricks here and there, Ronaldinio has seemed pretty anonymous 2 me for the last while. I didnt think he was anything too special in last years champions league either.

its like ronaldinho is scared to get hit or something??
hes not as aggresive...but he did score alot of goals last season
its like he lost his flair.....its like when he wants to be dangerous he will come out and smash everyone but if he decides to be laid back then he wont go all out

whats up with etoo?? wheres he at??

Frontal Lobotomy
09-21-2007, 08:32 PM
^ Eto'o is injured for another month or so I believe, he did it in pre-season.

Ronaldinho is chilled, I dunno what people expect when a team with Henry, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi etc are in, they all can't take centre stage at the same time, particularly as Messi wants to step up.
Ronaldinho isn't even Brazil's best player, that title goes to Kaka. I'd be very suprised if he was in the top 3 for world player of the year this time, I'd say it'll go:
Kaka
Drogba/Pirlo/Ibrahimovic
Cristiano Ronaldo (though his impact in europe was marginal til quarter finals)

chiba
09-22-2007, 12:23 AM
Ronaldinho isn't even Brazil's best player, that title goes to Kaka. I'd be very suprised if he was in the top 3 for world player of the year this time, I'd say it'll go:
Kaka
Drogba/Pirlo/Ibrahimovic
Cristiano Ronaldo (though his impact in europe was marginal til quarter finals)

i think messi will be up there with those names

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-22-2007, 06:24 AM
Kaka vs. Messi this year, I'm an Inter fan and I don't believe in them or Ibro as much as I believe that Milan has one of the best crews again this year :)

whitey
09-22-2007, 09:59 AM
ronnie needs to be the center of his team to be successful. there are too many big players on barca for him to play his best. it seems odd but its true. he needs to have the ball more than everyone else. but with messi henry eto'o ect, it cant happen. notice why he was at his sickiest when it was just basically him an eto'o. as messi got bigger his dropped a bit, now with henry i think it will only happen more.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-22-2007, 11:30 AM
agreed.

just an observation, but watching barca play recently they seem very crowded in attacking midfield.

but its working for them, they look formiddable this season.

chiba
09-22-2007, 02:00 PM
agreed.

just an observation, but watching barca play recently they seem very crowded in attacking midfield.

but its working for them, they look formiddable this season.

its true ...kaka vs messi this year hands down

Krimewave
09-23-2007, 12:37 AM
I dont care what a 'true fan' would or wouldnt say, im saying it. I hate the both of them. Whats wrong with my spelling?

"complaign" should be spelt D.u.r.a.g.i.s.a.r.e.t.a.r.d.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-23-2007, 04:57 AM
Arsenal are the only top flight team in england worth watching right now. well actually Man U are still playing fairly well.

but Liverpool and Chelsea are terrible to watch, i will never understand the mentality of Benitez, saying they needed to win the last 2 games but resting Torres constantly.

i hate that kind of negative play, luckilt Arsenal are bringing some interest to EPL this year.

getting rid of Jose lost the league a bit of flair though.

whitey
09-23-2007, 09:12 AM
im really liking the way arsenal are playing this year. well, its the same as they always play (fast ball movement, lots of short passes), their guys are just finally growing into their own and finishing plays.

i got a nice day of football ahead of me.

watching that roma v. juve game right now. del p just missed a penal, bum.

than got man u v. chelsea.

the athletico game.

than real madrid game.

yeaaa boiiiii.

Krimewave
09-23-2007, 08:44 PM
haha, Utd proper spanked chelsea, basically gave em a footyballing lesson.
would have been even worse if they'd got the penalty they should have got at the start.

Durag
09-24-2007, 03:16 AM
"complaign" should be spelt D.u.r.a.g.i.s.a.r.e.t.a.r.d.

Ha Ha! Stop being a little bitch

haha, Utd proper spanked chelsea, basically gave em a footyballing lesson.
would have been even worse if they'd got the penalty they should have got at the start.

Chelsea were SHIT. Villa beat Everton 2 nill though delighted, anyone see the goals? And Arseneal scored 5. This is gonna be Arsenals season

Frontal Lobotomy
09-24-2007, 06:53 AM
Chelsea's play between the defence and midfield was shit, other than that they didn't play too badly.
I'm not sure about Arsenal being the best footballing side in the league though, attacking wise they're only equal to Man Utd and have had only one big game to deal with so far (Spurs), and we actually play more passes than they do, a suprising statistic for a lot of people. As for Messi being in the world player top 3, he didn't have a better season than either Kaka, Drogba, or Ronaldo, his talent is undoubted but he was injured an awful lot, this tokenism for South American players is gettting tedious. I'd actually rather see Totti get in there, he's been awesome.

The Hound
09-24-2007, 07:17 AM
and everyone just forgets about ribery

chiba
09-24-2007, 11:26 AM
^ the france team look lost without zidane
they keep passing to ribery...everyone looks to ribery for the leadership that zidane gave france
none the less ribery is a good player

same goes to portugal...their midfield isnt impressive without figo

Longbongcilvaringz
09-24-2007, 11:41 AM
roma are playing some good looking football incidentely.

whitey
09-24-2007, 12:26 PM
and everyone just forgets about ribery

hes great, but not in the class of kaka and messi and some select others. right below though.

HANZO
09-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Chelsea didnt play bad against man utd, up until the red card (which was no way a red card) chelsea were at level terms. they found it difficult to deliver the killer pass and wasted a lot of attacking opputunities.

about world player, messi is up there but i think kaka is far ahead of everyone else. ribery has played really well, his been on fire at bayern so he can be in the running. i think totti is playing really good as well, roma seem to be playing real nice football shame they slept at the end of the juventus game. but totti is running that team nicely, his making nice passes constructing plays and also scoring goals.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-24-2007, 12:48 PM
well i think purely on form Messi has to be up there with the top players.

cesc has been playing amazingly also.

kaka was really swamped against lyon, but even then he could have had at least one goal. milan are still a bit awkward in defense for me, but i think as the campaign progresses they will sure up.

The Hound
09-24-2007, 02:05 PM
hes great, but not in the class of kaka and messi and some select others. right below though.
if only ribery could live off reputation like messi

whitey
09-24-2007, 02:12 PM
if only ribery could live off reputation like messi

messi kills almost every game he plays.

The Hound
09-24-2007, 02:20 PM
if you look at it through blue and white glasses he does

whitey
09-25-2007, 11:36 AM
i look through black and red glasses.

im not biased against ribery. but look at messi, ronaldinho is MIA and barca has not missed a beat. look at the copa america, besides requilme, messi was argies best player. ribery isnt killing euro qualifying like that.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2007, 12:21 PM
denying Messi is in amazing form is dilusional.

chiba
09-25-2007, 12:29 PM
^ hes up for a golden ball award???

brazil was able to stop messi, they had like all the midfield guarding his ass lol

i keep readin that ronaldinho is always partying now...they say hes turnin into maradonna and george best..i really hope not coz hes still young

whitey
09-25-2007, 02:12 PM
hes been hanging out with adriano too much.

shinobi4227
09-25-2007, 02:30 PM
messi kills almost every game he plays.

Word up, that kid plays 90% like maradonna

HANZO
09-25-2007, 02:48 PM
hes been hanging out with adriano too much.

and ronaldo

wat the hell is up with these brazilian players, nice to see that kaka doesnt fuk up like the others.

whitey
09-25-2007, 05:38 PM
and ronaldo

wat the hell is up with these brazilian players, nice to see that kaka doesnt fuk up like the others.

kaka's got jesus.

^ ffff^
l fffff l
L :) J
fffl
fffl
ff/\

chiba
09-25-2007, 08:53 PM
kaka's got jesus.

^ ffff^
l fffff l
L :) J
fffl
fffl
ff/\

amen to that LOL!!!!!!

for real these guys gotta chill ........

WU-KILLAH
09-26-2007, 01:17 AM
Han can you tell me a little bit about Gerets ? actually Im fearing he sucks

Frontal Lobotomy
09-26-2007, 06:27 AM
He won the Eridivisie twice with PSV, and did well in Belgium. I dunno if he's the guy to pull Marseille out of their rut though, I wonder if they asked Mourinho heheh.

WU-KILLAH
09-26-2007, 06:46 AM
ahah actually, I dreamt lately during my sleep about Pape Diouf calling Mourinho and him accepting the crazy challenge !

whitey
09-26-2007, 11:20 AM
tone how you like luca's goal over the weekend?

HANZO
09-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Han can you tell me a little bit about Gerets ? actually Im fearing he sucks

i liked Gerets, he did a lot with galatasaray with the players he had. he was the one who brought Ribery to galatasaray and insisted on his signing. so he is a good talent scout. his a solid manager not great, he does have his flaws. one major one being that he doesnt get involved in the game too much. for example if the team is losing he would wait until the 80th minute to make a change. he got a lot of criticism for that.

but i dnt think his the guy to save Marseille, the players need to be motivated and Gerets aint the type of manager to motivate players.

you jus have to wait and see maybe he can work some magic. his a smart guy and worked under a lot of pressure in Turkey, so he should know how to deal with it.

whitey
09-26-2007, 03:27 PM
anyone watching this barca game?

messi ripping dudes new assholes. again.

HANZO
09-26-2007, 04:44 PM
yeah barca are pretty much raping zaragoza. everytime they attack they get a goalscoring oppurtunity. this game should be 6-0

WU-KILLAH
09-26-2007, 05:12 PM
i liked Gerets, he did a lot with galatasaray with the players he had. he was the one who brought Ribery to galatasaray and insisted on his signing. so he is a good talent scout. his a solid manager not great, he does have his flaws. one major one being that he doesnt get involved in the game too much. for example if the team is losing he would wait until the 80th minute to make a change. he got a lot of criticism for that.

but i dnt think his the guy to save Marseille, the players need to be motivated and Gerets aint the type of manager to motivate players.

you jus have to wait and see maybe he can work some magic. his a smart guy and worked under a lot of pressure in Turkey, so he should know how to deal with it.

Thank you for the info, well from what I've readen here and there he seems to be the one we need, and as you say he knows what it is to work under pressure, you'd better know when you go to Marseille... now let's see

Moctezuma
09-27-2007, 09:17 PM
what a fantastic game !!!!!
river plate - botafogo, copa sur americana, botafogo scored their 2nd goal at the 20th minute of 2nd time (2-1) so that river had to put 3 in 25 minutes to qualify, and they got one more red card (2 for river, 1 for botafogo)
and they did it, with the last goal in the last seconds!!!

don't like river, hate passarela, but what a great game they did...

whitey
09-29-2007, 11:06 AM
heyzues, anyone lucky enough to watch pompey v. reading, or the werder bremen game? goals galour.

and my boy luca aka "goal a game" toni 1-0 for munich.

and chelsea, sucks for them. sheva needs to get the fuck out of there. they dont know how to use him. hes not someone who does anything but score goals, thats why he was good at milan, he didnt have to create or make things happen, he just finished stuff from pirlo and kaka. in chelsea they make him do things and hes tripping over the ball, has bad control, looks akward. i feel bad for him.

HANZO
09-29-2007, 04:28 PM
yeah sheva jus looks out of place. i dnt think his happy at all, probably realised how much of a mistake he made by moving away from ac milan.

chiba
09-30-2007, 01:01 AM
anyone playing the fantasy football on uefa.com
its pretty fun!!

Longbongcilvaringz
09-30-2007, 11:58 AM
yes i am, not doing great though, but at least im beating my mates.

the premier league one is a bitch, i usually give up half way through the season.

Krimewave
09-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Chelsea didnt play bad against man utd, up until the red card (which was no way a red card) chelsea were at level terms. they found it difficult to deliver the killer pass and wasted a lot of attacking opputunities.

tackle with studs up = red card.

not that it made much difference at the time as chelsea had everyone in the team behind the ball for most of the game anyway.
lets not forget Utd were already denied a legitimate penalty by time cunto got sent off.

you're right, chelsea didnt play too bad, but Utd still played them off the park. at no point did chelsea look like they would score in this game.

whitey
09-30-2007, 05:15 PM
mikels foul was not a red card. that was bunk, shoulda been a yellow. joe coles foul later in the game was definatly a red card. either way its easier to score with 11 than 10 so who knows.

whitey
10-02-2007, 02:05 PM
anyone know a site online to buy romas third jersey. im watching their champions league game right now and those things are fresh.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2007, 02:10 PM
im just turning on now, is vidic playing?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2007, 02:19 PM
smh, i transfered ibrahimovic out of my team for fantasy last week, and hes already scored twice.

HANZO
10-02-2007, 06:26 PM
rangers 3 - 0 Lyon. in france is it me or does something not seem right about this result. apart from that no other real big upsets tonight. i watched the barcelona game. they really are playing some nice football, messi is living up to the hype so far.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2007, 10:34 PM
thats because the hype is for a reason.

lyon going down like that is pretty terrible, i didnt get a chance to watch that match though.

chiba
10-02-2007, 10:48 PM
smh, i transfered ibrahimovic out of my team for fantasy last week, and hes already scored twice.

roma couldve beaten man u easily...if only they knew how to aim

i got my share of points today from messi and van persie
i couldve gotten more if doni wouldve played

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2007, 11:01 PM
true, i was very close to getting messi but points didnt allow for it.

The Hound
10-03-2007, 04:55 AM
tone how you like luca's goal over the weekend?
it was sex. 6 goals in 5 games. miro has 5 in 5 i think. the fact they bought ribery and signed ze roberto justifies toni and klose. we got 2 world class strikers but importantly we have 5 world class midfielders who can deliver service

HAN, why didn't you tell me every goal altintop scores was going to be a screamer from outside the box. schweini and altintop, can't wait for the end of season highlights package yo !!!!!

Durag
10-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Celtic vs. Milan tonight. I hate to say it, but Celtic are kinda the whipping boys in the CL. Apart from their victory againts united they really never done fuck all in it.

Villa against Tottenham on Moon evening was a fuckin cracker of a game. Villa have become an exciting team to watch this season. I knew well Martin O Neil was a great appointment as manager

whitey
10-03-2007, 11:10 AM
lyon going down like that is pretty terrible, i didnt get a chance to watch that match though.

thats what happens when a team sells there best 1 or 2 players every year for like 3 or 4 years.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-03-2007, 12:03 PM
yeah well, thats how they operate.

i mean, i still rated them decently at the start of the season, and they still might come good in CL. but they looked pretty impotent to me.

Krimewave
10-03-2007, 01:26 PM
mikels foul was not a red card. that was bunk, shoulda been a yellow. joe coles foul later in the game was definatly a red card. either way its easier to score with 11 than 10 so who knows.

Utd should have had a penalty in the first five minutes, so chelsea were lucky not to be one down already when the mikel incident happened.
I don't think chelsea are in any position to moan about the ref.
Utd were effected by reffing descisions just as much in this game.

as for mikel, he went in studs up, in the rules of the game, going in studs up is punished by a red card.

seems harsh but by the letter of the law, the ref made the correct decision.

whitey
10-03-2007, 02:08 PM
yeah well, thats how they operate.

i mean, i still rated them decently at the start of the season, and they still might come good in CL. but they looked pretty impotent to me.

if they want to be serious in europe they cant operate like that.

any of the people that say lyon do good in europe still on this board?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-03-2007, 02:17 PM
watching Liv Vs Mar

marseille are playing fairly well, but liverpools defense is pretty packed.

interesting to see what happens in this game, liverpool look pretty weak up front, but we'll see...

whitey
10-03-2007, 03:46 PM
wow dida can go jump off a clif. what the fuck. what makes me even more mad is the fact that in the past two days i read that berlesconi was offered rudd van, trezegey, and luca toni, and didnt sign any of them. not to mention there was a contract for buffon in place for 6 mil euro a year and a 25 mil euro bid and he pulled the plug on that. what a cheap fuck.

chiba
10-03-2007, 03:49 PM
wow

milan losing to celtic
real well im not surprized they tied

whitey
10-03-2007, 04:27 PM
possibly some good fortune because of some dumb scottish fucker...

Uefa will investigate the incident in which a Celtic fan appeared to strike AC Milan goalkeeper Dida during the Champions League clash at Celtic Park. goal.com

when dida got hit in the head by that flair against inter 2 years ago they gave milan a 3-0 win and inter had to play behind closed doors. hope that shit happens here with celtic.

chiba
10-03-2007, 04:30 PM
^ i was only able to catch the real game
they didnt show any higlights

im gonna check it out

Moctezuma
10-03-2007, 11:55 PM
loved celtic's fans and marseille's fans
time to show to all these ignorants what is real "hinchada"

where was the "you'll never walk alone" ????????

Frontal Lobotomy
10-04-2007, 05:34 AM
I doubt Celtic will have to play behind closed doors because of this, Milan have already said they're not lodging a formal complaint. Dida made a bit of a meal of it though, all he got was a little slap and for some reason had to go off on a stretcher,a tad melodramatic. Still, credit where credit is due, Celtic got the edge in an otherwise dull game of football.

The Hound
10-04-2007, 06:42 AM
and dive of the year goes to dida. again a milanese player gets the dive of the year and again it's against celtic. boy those kilt lifters bring out the best in milan eh

Krimewave
10-04-2007, 07:23 AM
where was the "you'll never walk alone" ????????

who cares, shite football chant if ever I heard one.
hope Dida gets a 3 match ban for being a cunt*.

*would be great if FIFA/UEFA could actually cite that as a reason for handing out suspensions and fines.

WU-KILLAH
10-04-2007, 10:35 AM
I enjoyed my night yesterday, we really dominated during the match (except of course the last minutes) and the victory is deserved. Marseille played its best football since the beginning of the season, and showed they had a huge potential, we can really hope a qualification.
Who care about "you'll never walk alone", nobody heard liverpool suporters, our suporters have been there the whole match and it was like we were at home !

Respect for Milan AC which won't contest Celtic's victory,it could appear obvious but nowaday everything can be used as an excuse to cancel a match and that's sad.