PDA

View Full Version : Soccer thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

HANZO
10-04-2007, 02:58 PM
damn you besiktas how the hell can we concede in the 92nd minute. wats wrong with this team we missed sitters. shame on the fans, they began screaming their heads off an hour before the game and didnt stop even after the game finished. the fans deserve soo much better, the players are slacking and being lazy, no passion at all. nothing the coach can do. i jus feel so sorry for the fans our stadium fills up every game and they dnt stop chanting. the english commentators were jus shocked at the fact that we dont stop chanting.

now we got no chance of qualification, we are a team with no striker and every other player is jus shit. the teams been crap for the past 4 years, all our signings flop every year. now the players are going on like they can still qualify wat a bunch of dicks. if you cant even draw your home games and always concede goals in the last minute u aint winning shit. this team doesnt deserve fans like this, the fans should really protest and not go to matches, cause the players use the excuse that the atmosphere has a negative affect on them. so ok we should play behind closed doors for the rest of the season.

and one last thing, wat the hell is up with Dida thats just poor. dive of the year definetly though.

chiba
10-04-2007, 10:01 PM
^ he only dove coz he couldnt catch the guy
trust me if dida got his hands on the guy then he wouldve whooped his ass
coz celtic just scored on dida....its easy to say dida got the dive of the year but i dont blame him ... coz if he does gets his hands on the guy that smacked him (taunted him), ..then a huge brawl might happen...and then he wouldve gotten fined or suspended...its frustrating for a goalie to have the opposition score on you then have a supporter come and tap you in the face... it was better off that he dived, this way he doesnt get punished or whatnot...for sure it was over dramatic and all (the stretcher) but at least next time security will be better and no team gets penalized or eliminated because of a supporter

SKANK HILL
10-05-2007, 12:47 AM
lwhere was the "you'll never walk alone" ????????

you couldn't hear it over the top of:

1Xgz_ROXSqw

SKANK HILL
10-05-2007, 12:56 AM
if they want to be serious in europe they cant operate like that.

any of the people that say lyon do good in europe still on this board?

honestly, this again. lyon HAVE to sell their best players because if they don't they will chase the cash and leave on a bosman. if you can get 15-20m euro for a player why keep him for an extra season only to lose him AND the cash from a transfer? the ligue 1 is one which WON'T attract top line players and they have to rely on trying sigh decent to good players. lyon are doing what they have to do. they can't use the transfer from a malouda to go out and buy a ronaldo they have to pump it back into themselves to find the next young prodigy to develop to sell on so they can bring the next prodigy on

Frontal Lobotomy
10-05-2007, 07:02 PM
^ Exactly, Lyon lost their edge when Diarra was sold.

By the way, Moct. Celtic sing "You'll Never Walk Alone" too, I hate that damn song..

Moctezuma
10-05-2007, 07:21 PM
^ Exactly, Lyon lost their edge when Diarra was sold.

By the way, Moct. Celtic sing "You'll Never Walk Alone" too, I hate that damn song..

yes, didn't know, but i still love celtic's fans
love what that one did to dida...

SKANK HILL
10-06-2007, 01:19 AM
so you condone idiots running onto the field and attacking players? fmd

HANZO
10-06-2007, 09:08 AM
so you condone idiots running onto the field and attacking players? fmd

happened in a game in turkey this season, the home team were winning 1-0, 30 seconds left in the game. home team fan runs on the field to protest a freekick the ref gave. ref grabs the ball walks off the pitch postpones the game, home team forfeit the game 3-0. UEFA should also take a no tolerance stance to, ok the fan didnt hit dida or anything but wat if he did??? and dida actually got injured??

Longbongcilvaringz
10-07-2007, 01:16 AM
come on though, dida staging was ludicrous.

its a blight on the game, even when theres no point in staging he still does it.

ridiculous.

whitey
10-07-2007, 01:38 PM
honestly, this again. lyon HAVE to sell their best players because if they don't they will chase the cash and leave on a bosman. if you can get 15-20m euro for a player why keep him for an extra season only to lose him AND the cash from a transfer? the ligue 1 is one which WON'T attract top line players and they have to rely on trying sigh decent to good players. lyon are doing what they have to do. they can't use the transfer from a malouda to go out and buy a ronaldo they have to pump it back into themselves to find the next young prodigy to develop to sell on so they can bring the next prodigy on

i get that.

my point is that some of you guys say they do good in europe, they dont. thats all.

whitey
10-07-2007, 01:42 PM
how dida reacted is part of the game but like a bitch at the same time. players do that all the time. not to that extent but it happens. thats not the big point of the thing.

the fan running on to the field is the real issue. it just cant happen, like some people said say he was some lunatic and had a weapon or whatever man.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-07-2007, 01:51 PM
no, i understand that fully.

just talking to a couple of people i know, who arent into football, but saw that. they think that represents the sport (and increasingly it does). its just annoying and unnecesary.

Krimewave
10-07-2007, 03:13 PM
happened in a game in turkey this season, the home team were winning 1-0, 30 seconds left in the game. home team fan runs on the field to protest a freekick the ref gave. ref grabs the ball walks off the pitch postpones the game, home team forfeit the game 3-0. UEFA should also take a no tolerance stance to, ok the fan didnt hit dida or anything but wat if he did??? and dida actually got injured??

which is exactly why UEFA should come down hard on Dida, cause he was obviously play acting to try and cheat Celtic out of the 3 points they had just took off Milan. Seems to me that the incident with Inter was in the forefront of his mind went he fell to the floor like a little girl, pretending to be hurt.

I agree Celtic should be punished somehow, but not to the advantage of Milan, so a points deduction aint the right action here (unless they take points off Milan too, for Dida's playacting).

The most sensible thing to do is put a ban on Celtic's fans traveling to away games in the CL, imo.

Frontal Lobotomy
10-07-2007, 03:54 PM
There won't be a points deduction, it'll be a nominal fine and nothing more.

HANZO
10-07-2007, 06:28 PM
which is exactly why UEFA should come down hard on Dida, cause he was obviously play acting to try and cheat Celtic out of the 3 points they had just took off Milan. Seems to me that the incident with Inter was in the forefront of his mind went he fell to the floor like a little girl, pretending to be hurt.

I agree Celtic should be punished somehow, but not to the advantage of Milan, so a points deduction aint the right action here (unless they take points off Milan too, for Dida's playacting).

The most sensible thing to do is put a ban on Celtic's fans traveling to away games in the CL, imo.

the example i gave was a bit different as a couple of fans raided the pitch and a fan actually punched a player which resulted in that fan getting his ass whooped by the footballers.

i suggest for this case a fine for celtic and a fine for dida.

Krimewave
10-07-2007, 07:09 PM
i suggest for this case a fine for celtic and a fine for dida.

seems enough fair to me, though I think dida should really get a 1 match ban at least.

whitey
10-07-2007, 07:56 PM
i think if dida gets a fine it sets a precident. it will open the door to other players getting fined and possibly suspensions for diving. maybe that would be a good thing. try and eliminate it from the game. but it does open up a can of worms imo.

Krimewave
10-07-2007, 08:50 PM
i think if dida gets a fine it sets a precident. it will open the door to other players getting fined and possibly suspensions for diving. maybe that would be a good thing. try and eliminate it from the game. but it does open up a can of worms imo.

diving is one thing. trying to cheat to get the result of a game changed (or the opposing team docked points) is another thing altogether.
if Dida gets heavily punished and his case sets a precident then it's one that needs to be set and can only be a positive thing for the game.

ftr, if he wasnt trying to cheat to get the result changed then he was playacting to try to get a man prosecuted for an assault that he never really commited. that in my mind is far more despicable behaviour, especially from a multi millionaire who should be above that shit.

HANZO
10-08-2007, 08:42 AM

i doubt it cause they said the same thing when Rivaldo did a similar thing in the world cup. i will never forget that. he got a small fine and diving still goes on.

talking about football now, who saw barcelona's game. 3-0 against athletico and they are playing football how its meant to be played. Messi killing teams at the moment.

Bayern Munich also looking good, luca toni with 2 goals this weekend, the rate his going at the end of the season he should have over 30 goals in the bundesliga.

SKANK HILL
10-09-2007, 06:34 AM
i get that.

my point is that some of you guys say they do good in europe, they dont. thats all.
what we say is they do good considering.

what dida did is no different to any other dive and any fine would be absolutely bullshit. yes it was a bitch act but fact is no other dive in the history of football has been fined so why should this one? cristiano ronaldo would go bankrupt if divers were fined.

HOWEVER this could be the way to go. want to stamp out diving? hit players where it hurts. like they give a fuck about a yellow card. but a match fee fine? yep they'll hate that

whitey
10-11-2007, 11:19 AM
totti was left off the shortlist for player of the year. that is wack. golden boot winner in europe. top scorer in serie A. his team came in second in the league. he won the italian cup, the italian super cup. and did fairly well in champions league.

im not saying he should win the whole thing, but he is definatly one of the top 30 players in europe.

HANZO
10-11-2007, 12:09 PM
totti was left off the shortlist for player of the year. that is wack. golden boot winner in europe. top scorer in serie A. his team came in second in the league. he won the italian cup, the italian super cup. and did fairly well in champions league.

im not saying he should win the whole thing, but he is definatly one of the top 30 players in europe.

gotta agree with you, i dnt understand why he didnt get chosen. you listed all the stats, all you really had to do is list golden boot and that should automatically put you on the shortlist.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-11-2007, 10:54 PM
dida banned for 2 UCL matches and Celtic fined 50,000 odd.

probably fair enough.

SKANK HILL
10-12-2007, 12:47 AM
fair enough? it's bullshit. there won't be ANY european footballer suspended for diving. UEFA bow to pressure again. the most inept sports administration in the world. even worse than new zealand knights

whitey
10-12-2007, 01:16 PM
im down with anything that gets dida out of milans net.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-12-2007, 01:22 PM
im not sure if you've heard of Tony Palumbo (hes very well known) but he is a very harsh critic of dida lol.

hes got a point too...

HANZO
10-12-2007, 04:02 PM
dida banned for 2 UCL matches and Celtic fined 50,000 odd.

probably fair enough.

dnt agree with the ban, a fine would have been more appropiate

fair enough? it's bullshit. there won't be ANY european footballer suspended for diving. UEFA bow to pressure again. the most inept sports administration in the world. even worse than new zealand knights

i have to agree with tonearm, since when have UEFA banned players for diving. i would understand that from now on they send a letter to all federations saying that if players dive its an automatic match ban. but i know this wont happen. a fine would have been much more appropiate.

SKANK HILL
10-12-2007, 09:17 PM
im down with anything that gets dida out of milans net.

LOL and kalac into it?

tony palumbo sure is critical of serie a and then the other day in the roma/man u game he was roapable about the penalty roma didn't get. if you can understand what he says he's alright

whitey
10-13-2007, 08:09 AM
yea kalac....rethinking it, dont really have anywhere to go with that one. just hope they recall abbiati maybe. or maybe if they can squeeze the money out of their tight asses they can buy someone.

Krimewave
10-13-2007, 08:17 AM

it wasn't for diving. it was trying to cheat to get the result of the game changed and/or get celtic docked points.
he was also trying to cheat the law and make the fan's punishment more severe.
2 match ban is VERY lenient imo.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-13-2007, 01:13 PM
+1

HANZO
10-13-2007, 08:36 PM
for fuk sake now we draw with moldova. what the fuk is wrong with turkey. i really have nothing to say about the performance. really i dnt understand how shit a team can play, the players make too many mistakes day in day out. and they dnt care about it, i cant believe that after the game the players jus said 'oh well'. like it means nothing. its a fukin embrassment, u had moldovians boo our anthem hold banners up straight dissing us, and telling us to fuk off back to mongolia. and the players jus say 'oh well'. then again if my place was guranteed in the national squad no matter what then i wouldnt care to. it looks like we are heading backwards though, soon san marino will be beating us.

SKANK HILL
10-13-2007, 09:19 PM
it wasn't for diving. it was trying to cheat to get the result of the game changed and/or get celtic docked points.
he was also trying to cheat the law and make the fan's punishment more severe.
2 match ban is VERY lenient imo.

i'm sure dida is thinking about getting the dude jail time when he goes down

Krimewave
10-14-2007, 07:23 AM
i'm sure dida is thinking about getting the dude jail time when he goes down

who knows whats going through the head of a cheat and a liar.
I don't think he was trying to get the dude jailtime either.
just saying that if he wasnt trying to cheat at football, that would be the only conclusion that could be drawn from the incident.
Dida was almost certainly trying to get Celtic docked points or, even more ludicrously, trying to get the result of the game reversed as happened in the Inter game.
either way, a 2 match ban is lenient for what is much more than a simple case of diving.

WU-KILLAH
10-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Uefa has to do something with these small "nations" ... I mean what the purpose of having country like Feroe, Lichtenstein or Andorre playing in our groups ... they should have one group for themselves and the winner could play in a qualification group. That's not football, you got 11 guys from a 1000 people place who only try to not loose that's just stupid, and this got to stop.
France won 6-0 to Feroe, but there nothing to be proud about playing in such country/towns is just a fuckin trap

whitey
10-14-2007, 09:43 PM
anybody see requilme's goals for the argies in the first round of world cup qualifying?

2 superb free kicks upper 9 from like 30 out. dude is fucking dirty. and he hasnt even fucking played since copa america.

he honstly could have had 4 free kick goals in the game, he missed 1 by a couple inches and the goalie just tipped one over at the end.

on a side note, i wonder what is the most amount of free kick goals scored in one game by one person and who that person was.

HANZO
10-15-2007, 10:13 AM
those freekicks were sik, proves how good riquelme is. any news on his club situation i heard he would be returning to villareal but it aint happened yet. i would pay riquelme's wage if he came to besiktas for real. we need a player like him.

whitey
10-17-2007, 11:04 AM
i just read something about dudek and it got me thinking...

i really dont get why some teams in the world dont go after cudicini or dudek. dudek is an idiot going to real madrid, he didnt want to be at liverpool because he was second keeper, than he goes to another team where he is...second keeper.

those two guys are really good goalie, atleast a lot better than a majority of keepers. wouldnt you think that some club, some where, would want to pick these guys up?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-17-2007, 11:55 AM
maybe dudek didnt want to be second keeper at livepool because he was being paid as one.

now he might not have as much of a promblem with it.

whitey
10-18-2007, 11:24 AM
anyone who is a professional footballer should want to play fulltime. who wants to be a backup? that shit is wack.

and on a side note, drogba said he wants to leave chelsea. said there is no chance hes staying. with the teams he wants to go to being....real, barca, milan, inter.

come to milan drogba!!!!!!!!!!

HANZO
10-18-2007, 11:43 AM
damn we lost to greece at home. terrible game, i aint gonna say one thing about the team. the commentator for the game summed it up pretty well he said. "we played better when we lost to poland 8-0, 20 years ago".

england seem fuked to, if russia win both their games bye bye england. again this proves that Eriksson was actually a really good manager.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-18-2007, 02:00 PM
anyone who is a professional footballer should want to play fulltime. who wants to be a backup? that shit is wack.

and on a side note, drogba said he wants to leave chelsea. said there is no chance hes staying. with the teams he wants to go to being....real, barca, milan, inter.

come to milan drogba!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno, you would think he does want to play. odd situation.

drogba coming to milan would be very useful.

chelsea are fucking up.

whitey
10-19-2007, 10:49 AM
i read all these things saying how Tiago has been a disaster signing for juve. someone explain this to me. i dont even see him on the pitch playing, so its not like hes playing bad. hes not even getting the chance to play. i dont get how you can loose it like that. sheva at chelsea didnt look the same as he did at milan but he still scored some goals and created some assists. how can juve have that many people better than tiago where he doesnt even play and is considered a flop i guess is what im asking.

chiba
10-19-2007, 04:48 PM
is ronaldinho leaving barca??
heard hes goin to ac milan or chelsea

HANZO
10-19-2007, 04:57 PM
is ronaldinho leaving barca??
heard hes goin to ac milan or chelsea

if he went to chelsea i would seriously question his mental health. but i dnt think he will leave Barca.

urbanlegend
10-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Derby del Sole has been fantastic thus far!

FORZA ROMA!

whitey
10-22-2007, 11:27 AM
AC Milan are preparing a £12.5m bid for Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka, according to British newspaper The Daily Star.

At this point in time Ill take it no doubt. I dont think hes a true world class striker (evidence by the number of clubs that let him leave) but he is the notch right below. Anyone to score some goals would be good.

A 1-0 loss to empoli, come onnnn. Milan is really struggeling right now. I just think its hard for guys who have just won a world cup and/or champions league in the last year to get up for away games at an empoli or seina or some other low team.

urbanlegend
10-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Milan has been in danger for a couple of seasons now. The only reason they are still standing is the European cup. If they did not pull that off, Berlusconi would have done 18 backflips and demanded a big signing. Doesn't help when your mortal enemies are at the top of Serie A and laughing.

Ronaldo was also a horrible buy for them. I was shocked they made the move and signed him in the first place. They would have been better off buying a talent out from the Eredivisie or small-named striker that provided consistency.

whitey
10-22-2007, 03:24 PM
i think ronaldos was a good buy especially for what they got him for. they are just unlucky with his injuries. you could tell he wasnt in shape last season. although he still did well (7gol 14 games), when you are out of shape you get injured easier. i think he can still have a really big impact he just needs to be healthy.

HANZO
10-22-2007, 03:43 PM
Ronaldo's still Ronaldo. dnt look at the man weight, infront of goal to me he still the best striker. jus plagued with injureis, but im sure when he gets back Milan would be on fire again.

Moctezuma
10-22-2007, 07:59 PM
i've been watching MLS championship lately by curiosity, and i was pretty surprised, some games are interesting

defenses are real bad but apart from that and la galaxy which is a ridiculous team (donovan wasn't considered in a moment as a future great player??), you have some nice plays

and really, the star of the MLS, i think it's blanco
don't like the man but i must admit he's a talented player
pity they didn't give him more opportunity in europe...

i was also surprised that many people go to certain stadiums

whitey
10-22-2007, 08:10 PM
yea a lot of people dog the mls on here. its by no means great, but its better than what some people give it credit for.

urbanlegend
10-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Ronaldo is a good striker, I wasn't saying he wasn't. But let's all face it, constant injuries at his age really doesn't look good. I doubt he will reach good enough form for an entire season, thus being a wasteful buy. The only plus they got out of him was jersey and merchandising.

On to better news, Champions League day!!! FORZA ROMA! Looking to close out Sporting Lisbon today.

Frontal Lobotomy
10-23-2007, 10:45 AM
Ronaldo might be unfit, but if the guy only had one leg he'd still be better than Gillardino has been for Milan, I'd say he was a worse buy considering what they paid out on him. I don't think they're in for the scudetto, or champions league this year. Indeed, they have Kaka but he can't win every single game in a season, they need attacking reinforcements and will have to wait til next summer to get the names they would like in. Drogba or Shevchenko are highly likely targets, I'd have said Benzema given the step he's taken up but I think he'd snub them after the way they've been treating Gourcuff, Anelka would actually be a great signing for them if they can sotp him being such a mopey bastard - something highly doubtful given he wasn't even happy playing for Real Madrid despite winning the european cup. It may depend on whether Ancelotti is the boss by the end of the season as well, two european cups and a scudetto is a nice record but they're still dragging behind Inter, Juve and Roma in terms of domestic consistency and have been for a few seasons now.

WU-KILLAH
10-23-2007, 11:37 AM
yea a lot of people dog the mls on here. its by no means great, but its better than what some people give it credit for.

One day I watched on TV a show about the history of the NY Cosmos, it was much more interesting that I would have thought at first. I didn't know that for some matches during the end of the 70s they had 80 000 people in the stadium. When they had Pelé and Bekenbauer it was crazy (they also had that italian dude who were very good but fucked up). When you see that, you can only regret they didn't give the World Cup to the US sooner when it was still hot, cause it's obvious soccer could have been popular overthere. It's sad to see what the Cosmos became ... But I still think the US will one day win the World Cup, sooner than what people may think.

urbanlegend
10-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Any Roma fans around here?

HANZO
10-24-2007, 10:58 AM
arsenal 7-0 wow, impressive.

whitey
10-24-2007, 11:24 AM
im really liking what wenger is doing there.

doesnt care about names, just about getting guys that fit his system.

HANZO
10-24-2007, 05:04 PM
yes we finally win a game in the champs league this season. besiktas 2 liverpool 1. we played shit though, got lucky but took our chances. Again the fans were awesome, i mean the best in the world they are. you just have to watch the match and there isnt a time where they stopped chanting. its was constant and loud.

we talk about Milan struggling to score then they go and knock 4 past shakhter.

whitey
10-24-2007, 06:27 PM
liverpool is in a little trouble. still got 3 games but not the ideal posistion on 1 point.

milan baby back tappin that ass like they supposed to.

urbanlegend
10-25-2007, 10:27 AM
I guess no fellow Romanisti

whitey
10-25-2007, 11:28 AM
I guess no fellow Romanisti

im a milanista but i support rome (except for this weekend of course, they are going down hah). but for real, i got half of my family still living in rome. and totti is just pure class. dude has incredible skill. roma have a bunch of nice players i like. i do hope they get past the group stages of cl too.

HANZO
10-25-2007, 08:16 PM
and Jol quits Tottenham. Rumours are Sevillas coach will take charge at the end of the season. but i for one believe that not even Jose Mourihno can save them Tottenham have been shit for years now, they got close 2 seasons ago but i just dnt see a bright future for them.

Uefa cup, bayern won i believe tight game against red star.

whitey
10-25-2007, 08:50 PM
shit for years?? come on HAN. they have been good the past two years. they were predicted to be the team to finally break into the big 4. granted this year they have been complete shit, but a lot of that is because king is out in the back. hes a rock. i think they will turn it around finish middle of the table, 9th is my guess. Berbatov cant be held down for that long. Hes gonna start busting some goals in all yalls watch.

HANZO
10-26-2007, 12:40 PM
shit for years?? come on HAN. they have been good the past two years. they were predicted to be the team to finally break into the big 4. granted this year they have been complete shit, but a lot of that is because king is out in the back. hes a rock. i think they will turn it around finish middle of the table, 9th is my guess. Berbatov cant be held down for that long. Hes gonna start busting some goals in all yalls watch.

nah you dnt live next to white hart lane, my view is different on it. every year i get tottenham fans say they will be top 4 sometime top 3. every year but they always end up 5th and below. you dnt kno how many times i hear that robbie keane will be top scorer in the premiership. i was wrong in saying they were shit, under-acheivers would be a better word.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2007, 01:18 PM
fuck i hate liverpool, i can never figure out whos actually injured and whos just "resting".

HANZO
10-26-2007, 01:30 PM
fuck i hate liverpool, i can never figure out whos actually injured and whos just "resting".

injured are Torres, Agger and a couple others. god knows whose getting rested. i dnt understand why Benitez dnt use Crouch more often.

in the liverpool - besiktas game, its reported that the noise level in the stadium hit 132 decibels. i cant imagine wat it would reach if we had a bigger stadium.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2007, 01:39 PM
i have no idea if Arbeloa is actually injured, or will play this week.

132 decibels is hugeness.

HANZO
10-26-2007, 01:45 PM
i have no idea if Arbeloa is actually injured, or will play this week.

132 decibels is hugeness.

i think Arbeloa is on the injured list cause i dnt remember seeing his name on the squad for the champs league game.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2007, 02:05 PM
ok, cheers.

chiba
10-26-2007, 11:29 PM
if he went to chelsea i would seriously question his mental health. but i dnt think he will leave Barca.

true but i keep hearin that at the end of the season he will get traded
maybe real madrid?? or some other spanish team??
heard ac milan savin some $$ for ronldinho for the end of the season

urbanlegend
10-29-2007, 06:19 AM
im a milanista but i support rome (except for this weekend of course, they are going down hah). but for real, i got half of my family still living in rome. and totti is just pure class. dude has incredible skill. roma have a bunch of nice players i like. i do hope they get past the group stages of cl too.

:clap:

Good game this weekend ;D

HANZO
10-29-2007, 07:31 AM
someone should have told De Rossi you need a bit of skill to score a penalty like that.

whitey
10-29-2007, 10:48 AM
someone should have told De Rossi you need a bit of skill to score a penalty like that.

hah i know right, who does he think he is, totti?

but once again very dissapointing performance. ronaldo can not come back soon enough.

JackOfHearts
10-29-2007, 11:09 AM
give credit to Napoli for beating juventus.....after going 1-0 down as well. liked juve since i was young....initially cos they had the same colour shirt as Newcastle :D would like them to win it this year it would be a great comeback!

urbanlegend
10-29-2007, 11:33 AM
You guys laugh at De Rossi, but he is the heir to the throne in Rome. Every great player makes a mistake here and there - why be critical? He still had a good game and his team won. Can't complain there; if he scored, everyone would say oh it wasn't a penalty, he misses and you make fun of the guy.

urbanlegend
10-29-2007, 11:35 AM
give credit to Napoli for beating juventus.....after going 1-0 down as well. liked juve since i was young....initially cos they had the same colour shirt as Newcastle :D would like them to win it this year it would be a great comeback!

Napoli does deserve credit. They are a formidable side this season.

whitey
10-29-2007, 06:27 PM
You guys laugh at De Rossi, but he is the heir to the throne in Rome. Every great player makes a mistake here and there - why be critical? He still had a good game and his team won. Can't complain there; if he scored, everyone would say oh it wasn't a penalty, he misses and you make fun of the guy.

easy mayne, i never said he wasnt good. kid is good, you cant captain the azzurie at 24 and not be good. but on the flip side, hes not the totti/zidane/ronaldinho type of player that should be kicking penals like that. thats all im saying.

and on the napoli win...i didnt see the game but i read online that they got 2 really non existant penalties. thats like 4 of those on juventus this year. possibly there is a ref scandle going against juve this year, bout time.

urbanlegend
10-30-2007, 07:14 AM
I wasn't offended, but he is Roman and I defend him :)

HANZO
10-31-2007, 02:51 PM
roma 3-1 up so far against lazio. good game.

whitey
10-31-2007, 05:38 PM
5-0. Hallo Milan.

urbanlegend
11-01-2007, 07:07 AM
FORZA ROMA!

Pieces of shit Laziale. Mutarelli and Pandev especially.

Still in second place, 3 pts. behind Internazionale.

whitey
11-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Luca update...12 goals in 13 games in all compitions.

(man do i curse berlisconi for declinging to sign him, for only 9 mil(euro or $ regaurdless) at that)

urbanlegend
11-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Luca update...12 goals in 13 games in all compitions.

(man do i curse berlisconi for declinging to sign him, for only 9 mil(euro or $ regaurdless) at that)

I'll say it again, I said this shit when there was talk of him first going to Bayern - he'll head hunt everyone and lead the Bundesliga.1 as the top scorer and bring some fame to Italians playing outside of Italia. Germania was a great place for him to go.

HANZO
11-01-2007, 03:52 PM
luca toni is that new breed of goalscorer, his big strong good in the air and is an excellent finisher. totally different from the old school italian striker like baggio or a del-piero. real shame that bayern aint in the champs league they could have really pushed for it and win it.

urbanlegend
11-02-2007, 06:36 AM
Word

HANZO
11-03-2007, 03:16 PM
well finally it got to a point were the besiktas board and directors have said that from now on besiktas will play league matches with our youth team. Reason is that there have been way too many referee mistakes happening against besiktas. we have had 2 goals dissallowed in previous games costing us game victories. ludicrous red cards towards our players right before a derby game, and tonight besiktas score a last minute equalising goal against fenerbahce, wat does the ref do, dissallow it cause he claims there was a foul in the build up. stupid refs, they have cost us 9 points now. their dumb blatent mistakes are getting ridiculous and you just start to wonder. i hope the youth team is good though. dnt wanna get relegated.

whitey
11-04-2007, 12:30 PM
turkey got a calciopoli scandle on their hands?

HANZO
11-04-2007, 03:58 PM
turkey got a calciopoli scandle on their hands?

its got a scandal but no one will do anything about it.

so far this season there has jus been soo many coincidences. let me list them.

1) first besiktas, now in 5 games this season 3 of them being derby games the refs have made huge mistakes in those games. and these mistakes are jus ridiculous.

2) galatasaray so far have been awarded penalties in every game. more than half of those penalties are jus unbelievable. also if galatasaray are losing a game, they will get like 8 minutes added time and jus always manage to score the equaliser then. a majority of their game winners come in incredibly extended stoppage time. it jus happened today. happens in nearly all games.

3) the fenerbahce board before games always make a statment warning the referee who has been appointed to their games to not make any mistakes and ref the game accordingly. on 3 occasions this season they have managed to have the refs changed in games. also they have made note to the FA that they will not allow certain refs to ref their matches.

galatasaray have an awful squad of players, but they jus manage to win games by help from the ref. fenerbahce struggled to beat teams at the beginning of the season, now all of a sudden they get refs appointed to their games that help them out. besiktas started off really well, but for the past 5 weeks the ref mistakes have gotten to a point where its jus suspicious now. cause its happening everygame now.

urbanlegend
11-06-2007, 07:38 AM
Man, Turks are crazy when it comes to football. They are outright lunatics at matches far beyond many countries around the world.

HANZO
11-06-2007, 04:39 PM
besiktas 0 - 8 liverpool. ok so both are my teams but seeing besiktas lose 8-0 is probably worse than getting shot 50 times. i dnt think i got the heart to watch another besiktas game.

whitey
11-08-2007, 08:28 PM
did anyone see Donadel's goal today. the third for fiorentina in their rout of that swedish club in the eufa cup. maybe the goal of the year. such a bomb, for such distance.

mantis_fist
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Arsenal is De best!

HANZO
11-09-2007, 12:10 PM
did anyone see Donadel's goal today. the third for fiorentina in their rout of that swedish club in the eufa cup. maybe the goal of the year. such a bomb, for such distance.

was a great goal.

LA galaxy sign Gullit as new coach.

whitey
11-10-2007, 07:24 PM
^ thats some cred. guillit was on some of the best teams EVER on those early 90's milan squads. mls are building slowly but surely. just gotta see if they can sustain it.

chiba
11-10-2007, 08:06 PM
adriano wants to get traded and start over on a new team
question is
where would he go?

Moctezuma
11-10-2007, 10:41 PM
adriano wants to get traded and start over on a new team
question is
where would he go?

until for free, i wouldn't even want him in my team
hate this kind of unprofesional and lazy players
he represents perfectly this side of brazilian football i hate

chiba
11-12-2007, 11:46 PM
^ apperantly he stopped the nightlife
and wants to get serious
adriano is a dangerous striker regardless

whitey
11-17-2007, 03:39 PM
italy clinches a spot at euros, yea baby!!!!!!!!

would be funny if england doesnt qualify. tons of talent, but nothing to show for it.

WU-KILLAH
11-18-2007, 03:50 AM
Thank you so much Italy !!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-18-2007, 04:40 AM
Macedonia is sick, they beat Croatia (they are thru tho)...I can see Macedonia three years from now on the World Cup...

HANZO
11-18-2007, 06:41 AM
i dnt kno how, turkey beats norway. after our horrible form, going out and beating them is shokin. still we got probably one of the worst defences in the world.

Moctezuma
11-20-2007, 09:35 PM
wonderful tevez ahahah

HANZO
11-21-2007, 03:19 PM
turkey is finally through to euro 2008.

england losing 2-1 at the moment, cheap penalty given to them. i have a feeling england will snatch another one. but this game shows how good croatia really is.

HANZO
11-21-2007, 03:24 PM
i knew it 2-2 there is no way england are going out of euro 2008.

HANZO
11-21-2007, 04:19 PM
england out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Croatia really played well england were shit.

whitey
11-21-2007, 05:29 PM
i knew it 2-2 there is no way england are going out of euro 2008.

HA what a bunch of fucking muppets england are.

Johnny Dust
11-21-2007, 05:35 PM
Hiddink! :clap:

WU-KILLAH
11-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Im mad england didn't make it, Euro is supposed to be an allstars competition, and England will be missed

urbanlegend
11-23-2007, 07:40 AM
I'm not sad that England isn't in the Euro. I'm actually more sad a squad like Scotland wasn't in another group and couldn't qualify. They have really come together to play some good football and Hampden park has a crazy atmosphere.

All-in-all, I'm happy cause Italia is there! :D

I'd love to see something like a Italia-Olanda/Portogallo Semi-Final and a Romania-(someone else, a Germania-type team) Semi-Final

urbanlegend
11-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Except for the last 5 minutes, Arsenal played like shit against Wigan.

Genoa are being such bitches. Won't stop tugging shirts or decking Roma players. Fucking Genovese.

HANZO
11-24-2007, 02:41 PM
genoa are playing hard football, the ref aint caught up with it yet.

liverpool 3-0 newcastle. good game nice goal from Gerrard.

HANZO
11-25-2007, 10:02 AM
milan 2 - 1 cagliari.

nice winner by pirlo. good to see ronaldo back he didnt play bad at all today. he got a new hairstyle to.

whitey
11-25-2007, 12:33 PM
milan 2 - 1 cagliari.

nice winner by pirlo. good to see ronaldo back he didnt play bad at all today. he got a new hairstyle to.

holla holla holla

unfortuantly i was unable to watch the game because of work but i read ronaldo had a nice game. hit 2 posts, and earned a penal (which kaka missed 8O). but that bodes well, gila scored again. im still not convinced hell be more useful than a sub, but if he keeps putting them in than who knows.

whitey
11-25-2007, 09:17 PM
i just saw pirlos freekick on the sports report. ewwwww my god that was discusting. from like 35 it ended up in the middle of the goal but had so much movement on the ball with like 0 spin totally faked the fuck out of the goalie, shit was gross.

ill put it up once youtube gets it, if someone already has a link spread that goodness.

***found it... http://www.d1g.com/video/show/1558421 3rd angle is the best. enjoy.

HANZO
11-26-2007, 10:37 AM
it was a disgusting goal, i didnt think he would actually take the shot. pirlo is an underated free-kick taker.

riquelme agrees a move to boca.

world cup groups, lol at england getting croatia again. they got a hard group with ukraine in there to.

nice balanced groups though. turkey gets spain, should be interesting.

urbanlegend
11-27-2007, 07:38 AM
Haha Pirlo's free kick was incredible!

ShogunAssassin
11-27-2007, 11:39 AM
was a great free kick cant believe its been years since i posted in this thread

urbanlegend
11-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Any of you cats on SoccerPulse?

HANZO
11-28-2007, 05:06 PM
besiktas 2 - 1 marseille
good game by us, marseille played really well i thought they would win cause of the experience Gerets has playing us. this makes the final games in group A crucial. any team can go through. wat the champs league is about.

WU-KILLAH
11-29-2007, 01:01 AM
I have some regrets on the second goal, but that's how it is. At least there will be some suspense during the last day, everything is possible, all team can be first/second/third/fourth, that will be entertaining !

KERZO
11-29-2007, 05:50 AM
Celtic 2-1 Shakhtar Donetsk

that was some game last night...kennedy was a nightmare...first he practically gives the ball to Brandao to pop in an easy goal, then half an hour later he injures himself just by jumping up and down...what a crock,lol.

thank god jarosik pulled a goal back and Donatti done a celtic classic and scored in the dying seconds of the game....

just AC Milan to beat or draw with and we're through....heres hoping,lol

urbanlegend
11-29-2007, 08:47 AM
A lot of really good matches have been played this week in the CL.. great for football!

WU-KILLAH
11-29-2007, 01:09 PM
Cana begging for not beeing given a yellow card during Besiktas-OM lol

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8827/42893ua8.jpg

whitey
11-29-2007, 01:58 PM
^highlights from that game... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8BKWKjbMn8

look at that pussy from OM on the first goal, you can see it from the back angle good. no.15, ball headed right for him when he jumps in the wall and he juuuust tilts his head enough for the ball to go by and in the net.

the OM goal though was fucking awsome. that vid doesnt do it justice. its slowed down (i think possibly just so you can actually see the goal). in real time that shot was such a fucking missle.

most groups already decided, but theres still 2 i think that anyone could finish anywhere (or close to that). should be interesting. milan v. celtic for 1st place in the group, COME ON MILAN!!!

2L8Lit da croatianMC
11-29-2007, 02:05 PM
LOL
dinamo vs brann

dinamo has plenty of chances, and who would of thought we'd lose a player, and conced a goal at the end of the first half... LOL

HANZO
12-01-2007, 08:38 AM
UEFA asks interpol to investigate 15 european games. these include champs league games and euro 08 games to.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-01-2007, 04:19 PM
UEFA asks interpol to investigate 15 european games. these include champs league games and euro 08 games to.

oh no....not good

urbanlegend
12-01-2007, 06:49 PM
So far the Champs League has been fantastic!

You guys read of EPL, Liga, and SerieA getting 3 teams qualified for Champions League starting 2009 and the forth team going into playoffs with other country's clubs?

HANZO
12-01-2007, 09:18 PM
So far the Champs League has been fantastic!

You guys read of EPL, Liga, and SerieA getting 3 teams qualified for Champions League starting 2009 and the forth team going into playoffs with other country's clubs?

this was platini's huge shake up. they also playing the final on a saturday. and every country's whose 14 or above in the coefficient rankings gets atleast one team to qualify automatically.

i think this is done to allow the other leagues to catch up. Platini said he wanted a more competitive europe, this makes the champs league an actual 'champions league' instead of EPL top 4, against la liga top 4 against serie a top 4. this will also make the uefa cup interesting again, the big 4th placed teams in europe will end up in the uefa.

urbanlegend
12-01-2007, 09:47 PM
this was platini's huge shake up. they also playing the final on a saturday. and every country's whose 14 or above in the coefficient rankings gets atleast one team to qualify automatically.

i think this is done to allow the other leagues to catch up. Platini said he wanted a more competitive europe, this makes the champs league an actual 'champions league' instead of EPL top 4, against la liga top 4 against serie a top 4. this will also make the uefa cup interesting again, the big 4th placed teams in europe will end up in the uefa.

I like what's going on, but I'm a bit skeptical on the Saturday final. Although it's nice to have it on a day where I'll be home, I prefer the tradition of a night-time match during the week. Some things just work well and don't need to be changed.

HANZO
12-02-2007, 07:18 AM
euro 2008 groups. omg group C, i dnt think it could be any worse. italy, france, holland and romania, thats a horrible group. its like any of those teams can win the tournament, dnt underestimate romania they are a really strong side.

Johnny Dust
12-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Very tough group indeed. The Germans draw the pussy pool as usual.

whitey
12-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Group A
Switzerland
Czech Republic
Portugal
Turkey

Group B
Austria
Croatia
Germany
Poland

Group C
Holland
Italy
Romania
France

Group D
Greece
Sweden
Spain
Russia

Come on with that group C. That is rediculous, I think interpol needs to investigate that shit.

urbanlegend
12-02-2007, 02:47 PM
What a draw! Seriously, aside from Germania or Portogallo not being in the group, it's an INSANE group. I'll have to ride all my Romanian friend's asses and bug 'em when we play them :)

I think we'll be able to get out of the group, and I see Netherlands or Romania joining us. Both countries have a lot to prove; Netherlands are stacked full of young, talented players and haven't really shown much of what they can, and Romania, has a lot more experience and talent on the squad and really wants to live up to their success in WC 1994. France, no Zidane, a not-so-on-fire Henry, and a manager in Domenech who is a complete jackass and is stubborn beyond belief; leaving behind one too many great players on his squad, namely Mexes and Trezagol. Their leadership on the bench will be their downfall this time around.

I think Donadoni will be able to do it, but I think he'll have to re-consider a couple of the players in the squad, namely Gilardino. I do not rate him what-so-ever and I doubt Donadoni will get the best out of him. Perhaps Donadoni should look at a few players and see if he can find alternatives, perhaps slightly younger guys that still have the experience. I mean, I know Gilardino is 25, but he isn't scoring or playing well, and an older guy like Rocchi (even though he's Laziale - puttana) scores all the time, especially when needed. I'd rather see Rossi or Pazzini playing than Gilardino.

What a Euro it will be! And who ever said they see Portogallo being our direct competitors, I believe they are in the top 2 that can challenge us directly. This Euro will not only be exciting, but be an opportunity for Donadoni to exercise some of the younger guys and bring them up through the ranks; we have the right experienced players to help lead the squad. It will be a huge test for our squad, but I think we have what it takes to do it!

FORZA AZZURRI!

urbanlegend
12-02-2007, 02:57 PM
Very tough group indeed. The Germans draw the pussy pool as usual.

Is that any surprise? Platini and Blatter are going to try and rule everything via political influence and ruin football on the whole. I'm sorry, but they are complete douche bags.

HANZO
12-02-2007, 03:31 PM
with the easy group and the way germany play i really think they will go far here. i think everyone was begging to have austria in their group, the Germans get lucky.

looking at Turkeys group, we got a talented squad, but we lack leadership Emre the captain is ludicrous. i dnt see us going far, theres only soo many games nihat will bail us out on. i think i tournament will be determined by the way we play against portugal in the first game.

The Abbott
12-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Forza Italia! we wins the Euro 2008 !

WU-KILLAH
12-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Damn group C ... Italians have some reasons to be scared as hell ;), I'd have prefered us to beat them in final like in 2000, but Im just glad we'll meet them again !

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-03-2007, 01:15 PM
nobody from group C can win, cuz they will be too tired just to get through

WU-KILLAH
12-03-2007, 01:24 PM
It would be interesting to check the stats of teams that went out a "death group" in previous competition (Euro+World Cup)

HANZO
12-03-2007, 01:27 PM
It would be interesting to check the stats of teams that went out a "death group" in previous competition (Euro+World Cup)

i dnt think it is pretty good, the last world cup didnt really have a group of death, the last euro had one with the czechs, and the dutch. they didnt do to well.

i think its usually seen as an acomplishment in its own right, going through from the group of death.

urbanlegend
12-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Kappa Canada only released the short sleeves and didn't release names yet. Long sleeves and names come out in the spring, but I was able to get 1 of 2 of the only Totti's available ATM.

Authentic match jerseys - the material is much different from the replicas you buy at most soccer places for real.

Once De Rossi's name and number are out the CL kit is getting done.

Pics are way too high res. to show, and I fucked up the thumbnail link lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4373/romass3rdjersey01ov5.jpg
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3263/romass3rdjersey02gd6.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/9676/romass3rdjersey03ac1.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7589/romatottisshomejersey01ly8.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3513/romatottisshomejersey02yv7.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1364/romatottisshomejersey03gg0.jpg

urbanlegend
12-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Sorry for the poor quality pics, I rushed them.

whitey
12-03-2007, 06:23 PM
yo dude i really want to get that black (? is it or is it a really dark shade of another color), i want the totti 10 on the back. those jerseys are real fresh. couple things, what size did you get and how do they fit, and how much was it, and whered you get it?

thanks bro.

urbanlegend
12-03-2007, 06:52 PM
They are much tighter than last year's shirt. I guess they are really trying to reduce shirt tugging. I'm an XL normally, and got an XL, but it's still quite tight. I probably would have been better off with a XXL.

And it is black! Because the LS wasn't available and De Rossi and Aquilani aren't available yet, I'm going to have to wait before getting the 80th Anniversary shirt and the LS black, or at least De Rossi's name on my black one. I really really wanted the LS in black though!

LOL

I got it from a local shop, but you can always order from places like the UK (Subside Sports). They usually have better selection as football isn't the BIGGEST sport here in NA (still growing).

chiba
12-03-2007, 11:46 PM
nobody from group C can win, cuz they will be too tired just to get through

for real anything ould happen in that group
france and italy have a rivalry goin on

urbanlegend
12-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Give credit to the Dutch and Romanians - they will beat out France to join us outside of the group phase.

Moctezuma
12-04-2007, 07:39 PM
romario caught on anti doping test

urbanlegend
12-07-2007, 08:08 AM
What a fool. Why doesn't he just retire instead of ruining his name and career with substance abuse.

Moctezuma
12-07-2007, 10:02 PM
What a fool. Why doesn't he just retire instead of ruining his name and career with substance abuse.

it is important to say that the substance he took is not a doping, it helps hide the doping. And second, he claimed it was from a pill he uses to avoid losing his hair (true), and it is also proved this pill contains the substance. Finally, when they proposed them a second test, he said it was totally useless as he had indeed taken a wrong substance.

i don't like romario a lot, his personality, but i don't think he was doping...

urbanlegend
12-07-2007, 11:44 PM
Well from what you said, I based my comments upon. I don't really follow him much at this point.

HANZO
12-08-2007, 01:25 PM
i highly doubt romario would be doping at this moment in his career. most likely a mix-up. but if he did, it would ruin his glorious career.

drogba has surgery. chelsea are gonna be a bit goal-shy for a couple weeks now.

england want mourihno as manager, looks like it might happen but i still dnt think he the man to save english football. i read in the paper yesterday the percentage of foreign players in the EPL, somewhere around 65% of players in the EPL are foriegn. when its like that u cant develop new talent.

whitey
12-09-2007, 01:04 PM
england have more world class players than every nation out ther besides the other couple big ones, which its on par with. you match up player for player englands guys with any of the other big countries and you can say they are close or better on all positions (besides goalie of course, they are shit there) players arent the problem, its how they play. aka coach.

whitey
12-09-2007, 02:58 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JT9mnMwloLM skip to the 38 second. check out the pass by amauri. so sick.

HANZO
12-10-2007, 12:21 PM
inter are looking really good this season. im really impressed with them. ibrahimovic is playing some nice football. and with guys like suazo coming off the bench inter look real strong. i think the serie a is theirs to lose. i want to see how far they can get in the champs league, they have the quality but at the moment Mancini is the only one who can ruin it. and ofcourse inters knack for choking.

mourihno apparently rules out becoming england coach. they saying the next guy in line is Capello.

chiba
12-10-2007, 01:29 PM
i highly doubt romario would be doping at this moment in his career. most likely a mix-up. but if he did, it would ruin his glorious career.

drogba has surgery. chelsea are gonna be a bit goal-shy for a couple weeks now.

england want mourihno as manager, looks like it might happen but i still dnt think he the man to save english football. i read in the paper yesterday the percentage of foreign players in the EPL, somewhere around 65% of players in the EPL are foriegn. when its like that u cant develop new talent.

who cares if they are foreign big deal..the england team has thier golden generation in rooney lampard gerrard owen crouch..i dont see any foreign players on the england squad
that foreigner excuse is lame......step ya game up son!!!

this foreigner crap is also happenin in other sports too
ex- nba the guys shinning are all foreign nash, duncan, parker, barbosa, nowitski, yao, ginobili etc etc
so is the nba gonna make a foreigner policy too
C'MON

what wrong with the england team is that the players dont like eachother
club rivalry is huge in england...its pretty much club before country
so you have tension between players coz during the season they are clashin with eachother
ex- lampard doesnt like gerrard, ferdinand doesnt like beckham, etc

peace*D

whitey
12-10-2007, 02:30 PM
also this just came to me for some reason, how many english man play outside of england? good ones anyways. right now beckham is the only one i can think of. and hes on the way out. english players can only play that run fast paced game all day. but they come up against different styles of play and they run into trouble.

HANZO
12-10-2007, 04:20 PM
who cares if they are foreign big deal..the england team has thier golden generation in rooney lampard gerrard owen crouch..i dont see any foreign players on the england squad
that foreigner excuse is lame......step ya game up son!!!

this foreigner crap is also happenin in other sports too
ex- nba the guys shinning are all foreign nash, duncan, parker, barbosa, nowitski, yao, ginobili etc etc
so is the nba gonna make a foreigner policy too
C'MON

what wrong with the england team is that the players dont like eachother
club rivalry is huge in england...its pretty much club before country
so you have tension between players coz during the season they are clashin with eachother
ex- lampard doesnt like gerrard, ferdinand doesnt like beckham, etc

peace*D

i aint making the excuse man its the english papers. everyday they slaughter arsene wengar for playing foriegners, and blame the england team being out of euro 08 on the amount of foreigners in the country, its a sad excuse. whitey pointed out england jus kno how to play one style of game. like when playing croatia when they had crouch upfront. the croat coach probably jus told his defenders, 'look they are gonna do long balls into him cut that out.' and thats all england did.

chiba
12-11-2007, 01:20 AM
i aint making the excuse man its the english papers. everyday they slaughter arsene wengar for playing foriegners, and blame the england team being out of euro 08 on the amount of foreigners in the country, its a sad excuse. whitey pointed out england jus kno how to play one style of game. like when playing croatia when they had crouch upfront. the croat coach probably jus told his defenders, 'look they are gonna do long balls into him cut that out.' and thats all england did.

yea the english media is havin a field day on that
england have the talent to win tournaments
even beckham said it himself that 'blamin englands problems on foreign players is a poor excuse to justify englands performance'

the sad thing is sep blatter is actually gonna cut down on the amount of foreign players being exported from brazil etc

then again i live in japan and theres alot of brazilian, spanish and british players that play here in the j-league

i wonder why they didnt get sir alex fergusun to be the england coach???

urbanlegend
12-11-2007, 07:27 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JT9mnMwloLM skip to the 38 second. check out the pass by amauri. so sick.

That's Amauri!

Once he starts getting back on the goal sheet, watch out!

HANZO
12-11-2007, 04:04 PM
i wonder why they didnt get sir alex fergusun to be the england coach???

a scot coachin england. i dnt think that will ever happen.

tonights champs league besiktas go out, we didnt even deserve to finish 3rd. oh well i guess we will be battling for 3rd again in the turkish league. suks balls.

liverpool looked real good against marseille.

real madrid showed their class againt lazio.

whitey
12-11-2007, 05:20 PM
benitiz needs to take a lesson from that game. play your good fucking players all the time!! when dudes feel they need a rest, or when he sees they are fatigued than rotate some guys in there. but thats the reason why they drop so many points.

you dont see manchini rotating ibra to the bench. thats fucking stupid. keep torres on the field as much as possible.

WU-KILLAH
12-12-2007, 05:21 AM
I've seen hundreds of matchs in the Vélodrome, it's the first 4-0 I witness (actually the last time a team was leading 4-0, we won 5-4). They outplayed us and the team deserved such an humiliation, not its suporters

urbanlegend
12-12-2007, 08:48 AM
a scot coachin england. i dnt think that will ever happen.

tonights champs league besiktas go out, we didnt even deserve to finish 3rd. oh well i guess we will be battling for 3rd again in the turkish league. suks balls.

liverpool looked real good against marseille.

real madrid showed their class againt lazio.

Lazio is a piece of shit.

HANZO
12-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Lazio is a piece of shit.

expected from a roma fan. but i have to agree aswell

urbanlegend
12-13-2007, 07:21 AM
expected from a roma fan. but i have to agree aswell

heh

We're on the the final 16 for the second year in a row! Finally we can start being considered one of Italia's "big" clubs - not because of funding or for monetary reasons, but based on performances.

HANZO
12-14-2007, 05:38 PM
capello officially the new england manager. he gonna get £6.5million a year.

urbanlegend
12-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Maybe now England NT will win a match.

urbanlegend
12-17-2007, 02:07 PM
AQUILANI SET TO BE BACK! yessssssssssssssssss

HANZO
12-17-2007, 02:42 PM
the torino roma game was boring roma should have won it. but i still cant get my head around that torino miss.

kaka wins world player of the year, like they were gonna give it to someone else.

HANZO
12-18-2007, 02:04 PM
i fell real bad for stephan appiah, the ghana captain and fenerbahce midfielder jus came back from injury, and now apparently he has a blocked artery in his left leg. apparently. i dnt kno if a healthy sportsman can have such a problem. apparently it is career threatening.

whitey
12-21-2007, 04:20 PM
hows no one said anything bout the cl knockout stage?????????

MILAN v. ars great tie. milan will fuck they ass up.

i would also like to see inter crush liverpool.

HANZO
12-21-2007, 04:44 PM
yeah the italians vs the english should be good. be interesting to see who comes out on top.

milan derby on sunday though, i have a friend who is going to that game. he an inter fan. that should be good game.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Inter runned over Milan....wooo-hooo!!!!! we unstoppable this year...lol, not

I hope we beat L'pool in CL tho

HANZO
12-23-2007, 05:12 PM
the milan derby was a better game to watch than el classico.

barca was shit today, real deserved it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-23-2007, 05:20 PM
uh-huh....all those players don't mean shit, and Ronnie is slowly loosing his trademark smile

http://www.kiberpipa.org/~mathjazz/wordpress/wp-content/RonaldinhoGaucho.jpg

HANZO
12-23-2007, 05:27 PM
lol!!!

im speaking with my mate who went to the milan derby. apparently the only things your allowed to take into the stadium is a newspaper. and the inter fans jus lit them up. he also praised kaka, he said in real life he one fast mofo.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-23-2007, 05:33 PM
ohh yeah, I believe that, only Henry, Martins and Messi can run like Kaka...

It's crazy, I'm an Inter fan and I like certain Milan players :) ahhh, the only thing that matters...we won!! now I can have a nice ending of this year :)

mantis_fist
12-26-2007, 04:41 AM
Go you gooners tomorrow! Lets show portsmouth what were made of!

HANZO
12-26-2007, 05:13 PM
Go you gooners tomorrow! Lets show portsmouth what were made of!

0-0 best chance came in the 92nd minute, boring game. for the first time this season arsenal looked boring.

urbanlegend
12-28-2007, 09:25 AM
Dead around here at all?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-28-2007, 10:45 AM
fuck it

no football right now...gotta wait ;)

HANZO
12-28-2007, 11:24 AM
with winter break and all.

there are a lot of transfer rumour though, one being ronaldihno to milan. and flamengo are talking to milan about ronaldo. with adriano going to sau paulo ronaldo to flamengo does look like it can happen.

urbanlegend
12-28-2007, 12:37 PM
No football = sad times I'm afraid.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-28-2007, 12:48 PM
No football = sad times I'm afraid.

go somewhere and play it inside ;)

it helps, trust me

Ronaldo back to Brazil....surprise, surprise....I hope Adriano comes back to form ;)

HANZO
12-28-2007, 05:14 PM
its still better to play football outside,

wet weather = the most ridiculous sliding tackles.

dnt kno about snow though, we dnt get it here. reason why they never stop playing in the premiership.

whitey
12-28-2007, 10:43 PM
its still better to play football outside,

wet weather = the most ridiculous sliding tackles.

dnt kno about snow though, we dnt get it here. reason why they never stop playing in the premiership.

playing in snow is bollucks but we do it here. not in the mls or anything but for college and stuff. we used to play outside with my club team when we would train in the winter. that was fun, those were the days.
ive got a big indoor tournement tomorow at this local indoor place near my house. most of the best kids in the area come out and play in it, shold be a good time.

but anywho, on the professional tip. i read a story that milan might be interested in the polish celtic keeper. i would ideally like someone else but id take anyone over dida these days.

there is big talk about ronaldinho to milan as HAN said, but that rumor seems to never go away, but never materialize. but they said him and zambrotta may come over in the summer, which would be great.

juve are supposed to spend 60-65 million euro this summer.

anelka to chelsea?

whitey
12-29-2007, 11:57 AM
just found this out. kid a year younger than me, who is polish and came over here with a couple other turks and polish kids like 10 years ago and i used to play club soccer against ended up going back to poland and is now playing in the first division there.

kinda sick to see a kid you played with now on fifa 08. kamil witkowski is his name. 60 rating aint bad when you think of it, only like 28 points less than kaka. ;)

HANZO
12-29-2007, 05:22 PM
just found this out. kid a year younger than me, who is polish and came over here with a couple other turks and polish kids like 10 years ago and i used to play club soccer against ended up going back to poland and is now playing in the first division there.

kinda sick to see a kid you played with now on fifa 08. kamil witkowski is his name. 60 rating aint bad when you think of it, only like 28 points less than kaka. ;)

i actually got 2 mates who went to play for a turkish team last summer. they went for tryouts for a super league team, but got contracts for the feeder team instead. which aint bad. they aint on fifa though, and would probably be 80 points behind kaka, cause i was better than them.

football news, another players collapses and dies, this time in scotland. motherwells captain phil o'donnell.

and today in the premiership i must say newcastle got robbed by the ref. that 2nd chelsea goal, wayyyyyyy offside. even when kalou was celebrating the goal he was pointing towards the assistant cause he knew he was offside.

urbanlegend
12-31-2007, 08:40 AM
I would love to play some indoor, but I'm still healing from an injury suffered in the summer during a night match.

So yeah, unfortunately it's me watching re-runs of matches and reading through news sites.

HANZO
01-02-2008, 05:37 PM
sometimes i jus dnt get liverpool. we never gonna win the premiership. another draw today against wigan. they out of the title run already. the performance today was awful. the teams so inconsistent in the premiership.

urbanlegend
01-04-2008, 08:20 AM
It's chemistry man. It's not like Liverpool is/was like Real Madrid with 2190714721093872193721 solo superstars; there is quality across the line for 'Pool but the chemistry is just not there.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-04-2008, 08:37 AM
that's a good sign for Inter.....I hope they destroy L'Pool :)

HANZO
01-04-2008, 01:19 PM
yeah but lpool can turn the heat on in europe for some strange reason. but i still think inter will smash lpool. inter are hot at the moment, i think this is their biggest chance yet to win the champions league.

urbanlegend
01-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Transfer market time... news coming in Man. City want Mancini and are willing to give cash and Bianchi to us in exchange.

HANZO
01-08-2008, 03:12 PM
liverpool 1 - 1 luton town.

i dnt kno wat to say. im thinking this might be the end for rafa benitez. im readin they looking for klinsmann to take over.

urbanlegend
01-09-2008, 07:21 AM
Sven has released a statement saying he wants Mancini right away.

Rosella better climb out of that tree and take Bianchi and the money. God only knows we need a striker and Vucinic can slot in on the left easily.

HANZO
01-09-2008, 11:12 AM
man city wants cisse from marseille to. man city doing business. Mancini is a class player though but your right urban about roma needing a striker.

soul controller
01-10-2008, 05:49 AM
Manny fernandez back at everton :)

JackOfHearts
01-10-2008, 06:00 AM
mourihnio will join newcastle....heard it hear first.

HANZO
01-10-2008, 12:45 PM
^^highly unlikely. mourihno is having a holiday at the moment, watch him take over barcelona at the end of the season if rijkaard cant bring home any silverware.

HANZO
01-12-2008, 09:51 AM
anelka to chelsea for £15million.

anelka has now made something like 132million euros from transfers alone. this guy is loaded.

JackOfHearts
01-12-2008, 10:15 AM
his value of transfers is £85million combined now i think.

HANZO
01-12-2008, 10:45 AM
the mans a club whore. he will do good for chelsea though, however much u can diss the guys attitude his skills are remarkable. if he stayed at arsenal or even real madrid he probably would have won world player of the year.

JackOfHearts
01-13-2008, 02:06 AM
6 fucking 0!! im not sure what to do.

HANZO
01-13-2008, 09:35 AM
6 fucking 0!! im not sure what to do.

hmmmmmm, hide away for a couple weeks.

newcastle jus look lost at the moment. well to be honest they have looked lost all season. theres really nothing you can do, they jus need a new manager who can increase the morale of the team.

JackOfHearts
01-13-2008, 11:34 AM
im a whizzkid on football manager, i could do the fuckin job and not lose 6-0!

whitey
01-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Ronaldo is back. 2 goals.

And Pato is here to fucking stay. kid is the truth, anyone see him today? first game jitters aside, he was killing kids. his control on the goal he scored was amazing.

i hope gila like riding pine, because right now hes 4th striker in my opinion.

HANZO
01-13-2008, 03:56 PM
pato killed it today.

JackOfHearts
01-13-2008, 04:33 PM
gilardino is still a quality player.

whitey
01-13-2008, 11:56 PM
gilardino is still a quality player.

id much rather have jon dol tomasson back than gila. id take any number of players over gila. except ricardo olivera, he sucks dick. cant score to save his life last year, already has like 7 or 8 in la liga this year.

JackOfHearts
01-14-2008, 10:17 AM
tommasson was wank...especially for newcastle.

HANZO
01-14-2008, 11:53 AM
tommasson was wank...especially for newcastle.

well apart from shearer nearly every striker that went to newcastle was wank. remember kliuvert anyone.

JackOfHearts
01-14-2008, 12:22 PM
beardsley, cole,asprilla, ferdinand, bellamy, martins...all good strikers for the toon in recent times.

HANZO
01-14-2008, 12:59 PM
ahh yes very true. funny how u forget about the good ones. asprilla was a legend back in the day. watever happened to him.

JackOfHearts
01-14-2008, 02:47 PM
he went back to parma then numerous south american clubs then he flew back to darlington to sign for them because the darlington chairman had befriended him but he backed out and fled the country. he runs a football school, he also appeared on a columbian reality show and was popular for his humour and charisma!

HANZO
01-14-2008, 03:19 PM
jus like wikipedia man.

JackOfHearts
01-18-2008, 04:39 AM
lol yep its my source for a lot of random things!

chiba
01-24-2008, 01:07 AM
^^highly unlikely. mourihno is having a holiday at the moment, watch him take over barcelona at the end of the season if rijkaard cant bring home any silverware.

heard he same thing too about mourinho
i think even if rijkaard did bring some silverware to barca i think he will still get the boot

since pato debuted, milan say they aint interested in ronaldinho no more
sooo it looks like dinho might go to chelsea if the price is right

JackOfHearts
01-24-2008, 08:01 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gifTODAYS PREMIERSHIP RUMOURS-http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gif

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is considering sending Theo Walcott, who cost the club £12m as a 16-year-old, out on loan as the forward's struggles at the Emirates continue. (The Sun, Daily Mail)

Tottenham are set to complete the signing of Juventus midfielder Tiago Mendes this week, with Middlesbrough winger Stewart Downing and Rangers right-back Alan Hutton to follow. (Daily Mail)

Manchester City have targeted Sevilla's £9m-rated Brazilian striker Luis Fabiano after failing to land Bayern Munich frontman Lucas Podolski (Daily Mail)

Although City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson could look to Real Zaragoza frontman Diego Milito instead. (The Times)

Wigan hope to beat Fulham to the signing of Watford striker Marlon King with talks between the player and the London club continuing to stall. (Daily Mail)

Newcastle manager Kevin Keegan hopes to make Middlesbrough centre-half Jonathan Woodgate his first signing, warding off interest from Tottenham in the process. (Various)

Keegan is also keen on Dynamo Zagreb's £15m-rated Croatia international midfielder Luka Modric. (The Sun)

As well as Lazio forward Goran Pandev, who claims Newcastle have launched a bid for him. (The Times)

While Boro boss Gareth Southgate could use the money received for Woodgate to launch a £13m bid to sign Heerenveen striker Afonso Alves. (The Sun, The Times)

Middlesbrough are also interested in out-of-favour Tottenham keeper Paul Robinson, with Blackburn Rovers and Everton also keeping tabs on the player. (The Times)

Sunderland have made a third and final offer of £5m for Reading midfielder Stephen Hunt. (The Times)

Leicester manager Ian Holloway has been told he must pay £2m if he is to sign David Norris from former club Plymouth. (Daily Star)

Watford boss Adrian Boothroyd wants to sign Fulham striker Collins John on loan for the rest of the season. (Guardian)

Bristol City hope to complete the £750,000 signing of Celtic striker Derek Riordan in the next 24 hours. (Guardian)

West Brom and Watford are battling it out to sign Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Glenn Whelan. (Daily Star)

QPR will make a bid for out-of-favour Aston Villa keeper Thomas Sorensen after shelving plans to sign Dutchman Stefan Postma. (Various)

Leeds' offer of £250,000 for forward Jason Puncheon has been turned down by Barnet. (The Times)

urbanlegend
01-24-2008, 01:42 PM
heard he same thing too about mourinho
i think even if rijkaard did bring some silverware to barca i think he will still get the boot

since pato debuted, milan say they aint interested in ronaldinho no more
sooo it looks like dinho might go to chelsea if the price is right

Sup everyone?

Non-football related, chiba, can I have the full-res of that av? :D

HANZO
01-24-2008, 03:11 PM
tottenham 5 - 1 Arsenal. this game was too funny, especially as i live like 15 minutes away from both tottenham and arsenal stadiums. lmao at adebayor breaking his team-mates nose with that headbutt. many arsenal fans have told me this is the beginning of the end, this is wat happens with such a young team. they beat the shit out of each other.

JackOfHearts
01-25-2008, 11:51 AM
arsenal r gonna get smashed on sat!

whitey
01-25-2008, 12:22 PM
tottenham 5 - 1 Arsenal. this game was too funny, especially as i live like 15 minutes away from both tottenham and arsenal stadiums. lmao at adebayor breaking his team-mates nose with that headbutt. many arsenal fans have told me this is the beginning of the end, this is wat happens with such a young team. they beat the shit out of each other.

and now arsenal has to play MILAN in less than a months time?

pffff maaaaaaaan be sarious.

chiba
01-25-2008, 01:23 PM
Sup everyone?

Non-football related, chiba, can I have the full-res of that av? :D

whats up homie

what av?? av as in japanese av or my banner? ;$
let me know what u need and ill send it
lol

Krimewave
01-25-2008, 02:36 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gifTODAYS PREMIERSHIP RUMOURS-http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gif

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is considering sending Theo Walcott, who cost the club £12m as a 16-year-old, out on loan as the forward's struggles at the Emirates continue. (The Sun, Daily Mail)

to Manchester City. Mark my words.

HANZO
01-26-2008, 08:29 PM
arsenal r gonna get smashed on sat!

shame man 3-0.

liverpool 5 - 2 some random pub team. i cant believe we went down twice. that pub team showed a lot of heart. good on them though.

whitey
01-27-2008, 12:49 PM
PATO GOLLLLLLLLL

2 gols for the kid. coulda had 5 or 6. give him a year or two to get used to the european game and find some composure and a younge pato and a kaka in his prime will rule europe. bagagagagaaa!!!!!!!!!!1

JackOfHearts
01-27-2008, 01:27 PM
woodgate is a slag.

HANZO
01-27-2008, 03:29 PM
ronaldo is back, kaka is always good and now they got pato. i dnt think milan will struggle to score goals anymore. real shame that this good form has come a bit too late. inter are running away with it although they drew today.

chiba
01-27-2008, 06:11 PM
^ the holy trinity aka evolution
the best of the past present and future
ronaldo, kaka, pato

ironmantis
01-28-2008, 06:24 AM
will still to take more than them 3 to get consistency throught the season and in the cups, they lost last week 2-1 to Atalanta, so its still not all Rosy for the Rosineri

Peace

HANZO
01-28-2008, 12:37 PM
barcelona playing pretty badly lately. real are running away with it in la lige, and barca chokes against bilbao on the weekend. the spanish league aint gonna have the ending it did last season.

JackOfHearts
01-29-2008, 07:54 PM
serie a is worse. inter again.

whitey
01-30-2008, 12:00 PM
roma is only 5 points behind. thats still reasonably close. and the race for the 3 4 5 spots is good too.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-31-2008, 02:56 PM
I hope Inter wins again tho. They deserve it.

HANZO
01-31-2008, 03:13 PM
this season inter do deserve it, ibrahimovic has been a beast for them. he such a good player when he wants to actually play.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-01-2008, 02:35 PM
plus the new names....I'm proud my Inter finally has a really good team

whitey
02-02-2008, 09:40 AM
the difference between inter and all other teams is their bench. they truley have 1 or 2 or even 3 world class players as SUBS for every position.

there is virtually no weakness in the sqaud. they have a whole first class team of players out injuried or on loan thats how riduculour they are.

and did anyone see that 17 y.o. black kid they had playing aginast juve in the copa. mario bellotilie(thats not it but its something close) ghanian, but lived in italy his whole life i guess. he is a beast, i think will definalty be a world class forward in a couple years. hopefully he declairs italian citizenship too.

HANZO
02-02-2008, 09:59 AM
yeah inter have a lot of depth in their squad. they have really had a top class roster for the past 3 years. its jus mancini hasnt gotten them to perform on a consistent basis. this season they have finally got a rhytm going. they got a great batch of young talent, and mix that with the experience they got in the squad. inter look really good for the next couple of years, i think they should really try and aim to dominate in europe.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-03-2008, 12:54 AM
That brasilian is Balotelli, I think.... two goals against Juve is wow

Jimenez, Maniche, Suazo, Pele,.... all these new names play great....

whitey
02-03-2008, 12:50 PM
That brasilian is Balotelli, I think.... two goals against Juve is wow

Jimenez, Maniche, Suazo, Pele,.... all these new names play great....

no brazilian in him. ghanian, lived in italy. already capped for the u21 italians i believe.

HANZO
02-03-2008, 03:20 PM
siena beat roma 3-0 watching that game roma's defense was horrible. they looked like fools. they jus handed inter the championship.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-04-2008, 03:17 AM
@ whitey: thanks, somebody misled me by saying he is from Brasil...

the funniest game was Barcelona : Osasuna....Barca struggled at home, bwahahaha

HANZO
02-04-2008, 01:37 PM
barca are jus looking bad at the moment, i dnt kno why they are us going through a slump. its like this slump couldnt be timed so badly though. real are running away and villareal are catching them up.

JackOfHearts
02-05-2008, 08:04 PM
seria a is shit cos inter wins everything game, boring!! least the prem has got 3 teams going for it. Liverpool r shit though hahahahahahahah!

whitey
02-05-2008, 08:11 PM
seria a is shit cos inter wins everything game, boring!! least the prem has got 3 teams going for it. Liverpool r shit though hahahahahahahah!

prem is shit because they cant win the champions league...because they're shit!!!!!!!!!

(and it was just 2 years ago chelsea were doing the same shit as inter in the bpl)

HANZO
02-06-2008, 03:37 PM

newcastle are doing well though innit

whitey
02-06-2008, 03:49 PM
another reason prem is shit...cristiano ronaldo (i do love what he does) but he makes a living killing prem defenders. he played italy today. he was a ghost.

italy wins 3-1. holla luca, pirlo.