PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Italy strong again?

What about Croatia:Netherlands?

HANZO
02-06-2008, 04:40 PM
turkey sweden was pretty boring. turkey had like 60% possesion but we didnt really care. neither did sweden. 0-0.

england win 2-1, capello off to a good start. oh well england are still shit in my mind. Gerrard captain now.

whitey
02-06-2008, 05:07 PM
that first england goal was all joe cole. man did some dude nasty in the box, left him on the ground. slotted an easy ball across for a tap in. cole should be a lock in any englad team.

frank lampard on the other hand....should not touch the field.

HANZO
02-06-2008, 05:27 PM
cole should def be a lock for the england team. he the only guy who has a bit of technique, he can run past ppl. thats wat england need but for years they insisted on the stupid long ball and lampards shots.

i can jus imagine the headlines 2morrow though. england beat switzerland now we gonna win the world cup in 2010.

this country jus overrates its team soo much its left me wanting england to always lose.

whitey
02-06-2008, 09:30 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-US/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=574935

an interesting article on how fabio cannavaro can look so good for italy but at times look so bad at real madrid. i think the guy is pretty spot on in his analysis. proof is in the puddin boiii.

chiba
02-07-2008, 12:55 PM
another reason prem is shit...cristiano ronaldo (i do love what he does) but he makes a living killing prem defenders. he played italy today. he was a ghost.

italy wins 3-1. holla luca, pirlo.

whenever cr7 is frustrated his gameplay is horrible..hes till has alot of growin up to do..at least he stopped diving lol
it was only a friendly match so both teams wernt out to kill eachother
potugal needs to stop acting like they are the big boys on the block, they have yet to win a major tournament

none the less pirlo had a great game

HANZO
02-07-2008, 02:38 PM
portugal are all hype, i dnt see that team winning everything. as chiba said all it takes is to frustrate c.ronaldo and his out of the game. teams like italy, germany and other well drilled teams will have a field day with portugal.

irish ins
02-07-2008, 02:45 PM
portugal are all hype, i dnt see that team winning everything. as chiba said all it takes is to frustrate c.ronaldo and his out of the game. teams like italy, germany and other well drilled teams will have a field day with portugal.
Portugal only seem to do well against England in cup competitions, but I would agree, Italy, Germany and Spain would do well against them. Italy are like brick wall, solid yet boring at the best of times. Hope to see Spain do well in Euro 2008, was gutted when they went out of the WC 2006, I used to like France before that game but started to dislike them after that game.

whitey
02-07-2008, 03:19 PM
boring at the best of times? maybe some years ago, but not these days.

and porto do well against england because it lets c.ron play the way he does in england. england kick and run with lots of space. lets him just go at dudes and tear them to pieces.

JackOfHearts
02-07-2008, 07:41 PM
fuckin some england fans are annoying, booing the team after 30mins of cappellos first game was a fuckin disgrace lyk.

chiba
02-08-2008, 12:32 AM
Portugal only seem to do well against England in cup competitions, but I would agree, Italy, Germany and Spain would do well against them. Italy are like brick wall, solid yet boring at the best of times. Hope to see Spain do well in Euro 2008, was gutted when they went out of the WC 2006, I used to like France before that game but started to dislike them after that game.

portugal has a tremendous team (the lineup is pretty good)
the thing is theres no real leader on the team, figo gone, rui costa gone, couto gone
those were the players that kept everyone in check
now who is gonna lead portugal??...deco..whos gonna listen to that brazilian call the shots
maniche??..he aint sayin much, costinha , hes always losing it??
cr7 needs to step up big

anywayz portugal has a good coach in scolari
and scolari knows how to piss off teams like germany italy holland and spain, when it really counts for something

and then theres england
well, england needs a change in their game coz they are too predictable
when they play. i think with capello england will be less predictable
its really sad england missed out on the euro, it wouldve been good to see them there

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-08-2008, 07:37 AM
Italy strong again?

What about Croatia:Netherlands?

croatia played like fools... i didnt even watch the second half...

HANZO
02-08-2008, 02:20 PM
the premiership is planning to have a special 39th league game in a couple years time. these league games will be played abroad. so they gonna have numerous games played across the world. i think this is bullshit and the premiership has jus become a league of money hungry bastards. they spoiling the game. watch spain and italy do the same.

JackOfHearts
02-08-2008, 02:33 PM
yeah this was a ridiculous idea adding the extra game undermines the competition.

HANZO
02-08-2008, 02:38 PM
it jus proves that the game isnt a sport no more its just become a huge business. the funny thing was that countries are going to bid for which game will be played there. and they will select the fixtures through a draw. dumb.

JackOfHearts
02-08-2008, 03:08 PM
its utter madness i cant beleive this has even been thought up!! insults the others countries standard of football as well.

HANZO
02-08-2008, 03:14 PM
well apparently all 20 clubs have agreed to it. i think england should try to improve youth football, i mean did u read what cappello and his assistant baldini had to say about the state of english football. they kno this country isnt producing good enough talent anymore. baldini said theres no technical ability, players jus dnt have awareness on the pitch. talked how far england has fallen behind the other european nations.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-08-2008, 03:49 PM

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-08-2008, 03:50 PM
croatia played like fools... i didnt even watch the second half...

that's messed up...they have a real solid team, not like the Slovenians [dumb idiots]

sorry for the double post

JackOfHearts
02-08-2008, 04:21 PM
i kno Han, tony adams went and did his coaching badges all round europe and everybody laughs at how technically dire we are compared to themselves (italians, spanish, dutch etc).

whitey
02-08-2008, 04:36 PM
a draw to select the 39th game would be so fucked. in a tight title race if man u draws a bottom table team and say arsenal and cheslea draw, how wrong is that.

and i blame american sports for this stuff. especially the nfl.

HANZO
02-08-2008, 04:43 PM
a draw to select the 39th game would be so fucked. in a tight title race if man u draws a bottom table team and say arsenal and cheslea draw, how wrong is that.

the draw works out so that the top 5 teams in the league will avoid each other. so you will have games like arsenal vs wigan in LA and chelsea vs reading in tokyo. like i said all 20 clubs have agreed to it. its gonna start in the 2010/2011 season.

whitey
02-08-2008, 07:18 PM
sir alex is pissed i know that. and dude holds weight, so well see.

chiba
02-08-2008, 08:06 PM
the draw works out so that the top 5 teams in the league will avoid each other. so you will have games like arsenal vs wigan in LA and chelsea vs reading in tokyo. like i said all 20 clubs have agreed to it. its gonna start in the 2010/2011 season.

i wouldnt mind seeing chelsea vs reding in tokyo :9~

i went to the ac milan vs urawa red diamons game and it was off the chizzain!!!!

but to be honest its not a good thing to do because all the travelling will effect the players big time

i like how real madrid, barcelona, milan, man u, do these tours around the world and play against the local teams
i think european clubs should just keep it at that

JackOfHearts
02-08-2008, 09:27 PM
39th game is utter madness. i repeat for a third time. utter madness.

whitey
02-08-2008, 10:42 PM
it really does go against the heart and soul of football.

i can see it in american football, because teams move around, they come they go. they are only feesable if they are making money. and expanding the fanbase brings in more money.

but with the premiership, and european football in general, its different. every town, city, metropolisis basically has a team. even the biggest teams have been relegated for the most part atleast once in their exsitence. the people are just more invested to me. its a part of who they are.

over here you can be a buffalo bills fan today and in a couple years have your team in toronto, for good. what the f is that? do you still support them? do you hate them because they bounced on all the hardcore fans? that shit would never happen in the european game. you love millwall(even though most everyone hates millwall) if they are in the premiership or if they are in division two.

to me playing matches all over the world just to make money is like whoring out the game. i hate having something i love turned into a whore.

JackOfHearts
02-09-2008, 10:08 AM
i dont think it will materialise when 90% of fans are against it. The FA wouldnt dare do anything wrong after the mclaren cock up!!

chiba
02-09-2008, 02:59 PM
i dont think it will materialise when 90% of fans are against it. The FA wouldnt dare do anything wrong after the mclaren cock up!!

yea i understand why the fans would be pissed off
but on the other hand people would love to see these games on their turf
not everyone has the opportunity to go to europe to see these games

its a double edged sword argument :frusty:

HANZO
02-09-2008, 03:55 PM
well they do have the pre-season tours. but having actual league games for points is jus different.

it seems that the club owners and FA executives have agreed to this. but the managers jus seemed pissed off about it. now watch la liga and serie A do the same.

JackOfHearts
02-09-2008, 04:25 PM
who cares, whack a mackem....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJUvDUYr5Ks

Guarded By Martyrs
02-09-2008, 07:12 PM
Whats up ?
I have never really posted in here before...
I'm from England
And I support Liverpool...

it jus proves that the game isnt a sport no more its just become a huge business. the funny thing was that countries are going to bid for which game will be played there. and they will select the fixtures through a draw. dumb.

Co-Sign
It is sad it has become a big business...
Like so many other things.

its utter madness i cant beleive this has even been thought up!! insults the others countries standard of football as well.

Ha...
For real I never even looked at it like that !!!!

Exactly...The NFL is not really to blame though in my opinion...
That works for them...
When you watch a NFL game how long does it go on for ?
A really long time compared to Football.
It is designed to be watched...just like Baseball.
But I can see what you mean-
With Man U getting taken over by Americans
And Liverpool...(I'm sure there are others)
I think it should be the F.A. who make the desicion
And they have basically sold out.
They are trying to copy the NFL
And it won't work.

Or if you flip it 180...
Imagine say Bolton need to win to stay up and they get Liverpool or Arsenal...
In Tokyo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be the longest journey of their lives...
And if they lost can you imagine the ride home....Ouch
It's different for the top teams because they are used to travelling in EUROPE
For Champions League ect...
But that is salt in the wound for the teams struggling.

yea i understand why the fans would be pissed off
but on the other hand people would love to see these games on their turf
not everyone has the opportunity to go to europe to see these games

its a double edged sword argument :frusty:

This raises a good point^
But really I would say...
If you like it that much themn you should make the effort.

For example I really like watching The NFL
But I wont be jumping for joy when it returns over here...
Because I just don't think it would be the same as if I was in :
THEIR STADIUM....with THEIR FANS...in THEIR COUNTRY...THAT is The NFL
Thats the whole appeal of it.
I mean look at that NFL game at Wembley...
The pitch (or turf as it soon became) got absolutly destroyed.
Obviously that is ecause they wear different boots and the game is different but
You can see what I mean...
Imagine going to play in Russia (no offense)
And your star stricker gets really ill from the wheather ECT...
It is one of the worst ideas ever thought up.
Not to mention all the unnecessary flights...

PEACE

Bring on Chelsea...

SickSide
02-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Newcastle got pwned today :(

4-1

Guarded By Martyrs
02-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Yeah I see that...wierd game don't you think ?
Keegan will sort you out though I think...
Shame he diddn't come at the beginning of the season...
He will bring those iller players like Asprilla...You remember him ?
You love to go through Managers !!!!
Next season I'm expecting big things from Newcastle...

HANZO
02-09-2008, 07:40 PM
newcastle jus need to get their act together. keegan will sort them out, the players jus need to sort their mentality out.

JackOfHearts
02-09-2008, 07:52 PM
some players dont deserve the fuckin shirt the cunts.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Keegan will find out who don't^

SickSide
02-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Yeah I see that...wierd game don't you think ?
Keegan will sort you out though I think...
Shame he diddn't come at the beginning of the season...
He will bring those iller players like Asprilla...You remember him ?
You love to go through Managers !!!!
Next season I'm expecting big things from Newcastle...

yeah Asprilla , rubber legs

Guarded By Martyrs
02-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Ha Ha^
He was a sick player...
I heard he was Drug-Lord/Gangsta in Columbia !!!!!

JackOfHearts
02-09-2008, 08:54 PM
haha asprilla was a legend....!! him, shearer, ferdinand and beardsley springing our attack was mint!!

chiba
02-09-2008, 09:56 PM
This raises a good point^
But really I would say...
If you like it that much themn you should make the effort.

For example I really like watching The NFL
But I wont be jumping for joy when it returns over here...
Because I just don't think it would be the same as if I was in :
THEIR STADIUM....with THEIR FANS...in THEIR COUNTRY...THAT is The NFL
Thats the whole appeal of it.
I mean look at that NFL game at Wembley...
The pitch (or turf as it soon became) got absolutly destroyed.
Obviously that is ecause they wear different boots and the game is different but
You can see what I mean...
Imagine going to play in Russia (no offense)
And your star stricker gets really ill from the wheather ECT...
It is one of the worst ideas ever thought up.
Not to mention all the unnecessary flights...

its true ...i would rather see man u, milan, chelsea, barcelona, real madrid, porto, bayern etc play in their stadium
it wouldnt be the same atmosphere

they should just keep doing the world wide tours

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Whers, my team is Inter, so I guess we are going to be competitive ;)

may the best team win

HANZO
02-10-2008, 09:04 AM
inter will beat liverpool. jus for the fact that inters on fire, torres is injured and liverpool are owned by americans.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
i like the toughness and stilo of Micah Richards. he's grow into a big playa.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Whers, my team is Inter, so I guess we are going to be competitive ;)

may the best team win

Indeed...
Let the battle commence...

inter will beat liverpool. jus for the fact that inters on fire, torres is injured and liverpool are owned by americans.

We shall see...
We are a different team in the Champions League.

chiba
02-10-2008, 03:35 PM

liverpool is horrible in the fa cup race
they are probably mid table
but liverpool tend to save their best form ifor the champions league

JackOfHearts
02-10-2008, 05:39 PM
true....hate scousers though, they are just behind mackems and smoggys.

whitey
02-10-2008, 06:49 PM
my boy Alberto Paloschi gets milan the 1-0 win.

i saw him play in the coppa and definatly thought hes got some potential.

with his first kick of a ball for the milan sr. team after coming on as a sub he gets milan a big W.

if this kid turns out to be a baller Milan has him and Pato, both at 18. kaka at 25. that has the possibility to be devestating.

and in an age where most big teams very rarely bring up good talent from their own youth system i find it great that milan can do this.

JackOfHearts
02-10-2008, 08:11 PM
whats pato like?

JackOfHearts
02-10-2008, 08:14 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50483

check my second round verse...u know who u want to vote for.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Inter won again, Suazo with a goal and another Cambiasso goal...and finally a game without a red card on the Inter's side XD XD

I must say, that Pato is incredible...he is going to be the next Ronaldo, if not better

whitey
02-11-2008, 11:36 AM
no doubt. PATO is the future. great buy for milan. 4 goals in 6 games at 18.

i feel ronaldo and ibra do stuff on the pitch to show how much imense skill they have. it really is mind boggeling the stuff they do. it doesnt always have a purpose however.

pato, much like kaka, is not as flashy, although they do possess the technical ability, they are more about getting resutls than style points.

JackOfHearts
02-11-2008, 03:20 PM
hmmm saying kaka is not classy is slightly ridiculous.

HANZO
02-11-2008, 03:32 PM
well kaka doesnt do all that flashy stuff on the pitch like ronaldihno would do. he more to the point if he wants to get by some one he would jus fly by them. ronaldihno will do all them stepovas and shit.

whitey
02-11-2008, 03:37 PM
i said flashy.

classy and flashy are two different things.

classy:of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirably smart; elegant

flashy:
sparkling or brilliant, esp. in a superficial way or for the moment

kaka is classy. he is all of that definition. more imporantly he comes through in big games when it means something.

c.ronaldo and ibra are flashy. they can be and are brilliant. but they do a lot of stuff that is superficial and just to showoff for the moment.

HANZO
02-11-2008, 03:45 PM
kaka >>>>> all flashy players.

he is proof that u dnt need to show off in games to be considered a class player.

JackOfHearts
02-11-2008, 06:05 PM
ibra is a very classy players. kaka can also be flashy....i agree not as flashy as ronadlihnio

whitey
02-11-2008, 08:20 PM
im not saying its strict 100% one way and 0% of the other.

ibra is a great player. i would love him on milan for his immense skill. but him and ronaldo have a tendency when things are not going their way to get stupid cards, walk around, and pout.

i never see kaka doing that. thats the diff im talking about.

HANZO
02-12-2008, 03:42 PM
^^called being a good professional.

whitey
02-12-2008, 03:55 PM
most definatly.

i dont understand these drogba to barca rumors.

drogba, henry, eto'o-arguably the 3 top forwards in the world right now.

not to mention-dos santos, bojan, ronaldinho, and messi.

i left deco out because im fairly sure hes leaving. i would also think maybe one or two of that second group i mentioned would leave too.

...staying in spain...guti has turned into one of my favorite players to watch recently. he plays a bit like pirlo. great passer of the ball, hits them were percisoin and perfect weight. had 2 goals and 3 assists last game, thats nutts.

HANZO
02-12-2008, 04:16 PM
if drogba goes to barcelona then i will have nothing else to say. how can it be possible to have a team full of class forwards. i mean today i played football manager 2008 i thought i would jus give it a go with barcelona, you cant bloody lose watever u do. where do barca get the money though???

chiba
02-12-2008, 06:17 PM
most definatly.

i dont understand these drogba to barca rumors.

drogba, henry, eto'o-arguably the 3 top forwards in the world right now.

not to mention-dos santos, bojan, ronaldinho, and messi.

i left deco out because im fairly sure hes leaving. i would also think maybe one or two of that second group i mentioned would leave too.

i hear rumors that mourinho is gonna take over barca
thats maybe why drogba is headed for over there

barca are starting to turn into real madrid
they gonna be full of talent and not win anything

im pretty sure ronaldinho is leaving
im not sure where deco is gonna go
messi is most likely staying

dos santos and bojan are pretty much teh future of barca...that is if barca has less stars..if not these 2 wont shine

none the less if drogba goes there
barca will have some serious strikers
etoo drogba and henry up front is something very scary

Moctezuma
02-12-2008, 07:50 PM
talking about "great" forwards, adriano is about to be suspended from 120 to 540 days for hitting a player with the head in sao paulo-santos game.

he was keeping showing off, saying each time he didn't agree with a referee's decision that in italy, they wouldn't have done this, they wouldn't have done that, etc. ridiculous...

but this time, it's kind of undeniable...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-13-2008, 08:15 AM
damn, I miss Adriano, at one point he almost singlehandly brought Inter to the UCL finals...

Inter would've been the best team, if he would be in Inter and play like back then

JackOfHearts
02-13-2008, 11:35 AM
i feel sorry for him.

whitey
02-13-2008, 11:42 AM
dude fucks hot brazilian models, makes millions of dollars, and plays football for a living.

you still feel sorry for him?

HANZO
02-13-2008, 12:59 PM
adriano could have been the best forward in the game today. but his stupidity cost him dat. but i think he happy, cause i would give a arm to fuk hot brazilian models make millions while playing football.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-13-2008, 01:18 PM
adriano could have been the best forward in the game today. but his stupidity cost him dat. but i think he happy, cause i would give a arm to fuk hot brazilian models make millions while playing football.

well, yeah, when he wasn't such a star, he was the best...fuck it, glitter can change the world, aurum potestat est...

HANZO
02-13-2008, 01:26 PM
could you imagine if adriano was still good and he was playing upfront with ibra. that would be the most powerful forward combination ever. im jus sad that it flopped.

whitey
02-13-2008, 02:57 PM
gilardino and groucuff are the biggest wastes of space on milan.

gila really doesnt do a god damn thing. and its not like a pippo, who doesnt do a thing, EXCEPT SCORE. gila doesnt do shit. no movement, no running at dudes, no pace, no skill, nothing but terrible shots and misses.

groucuff just misses easy pass after easy pass and for being "the next zidane" i dont see any play making ability and not much pace.

ronaldo comes on, less than two minutes later fucks something up in his knee and he needs to be subbed. he is more of a dude you should feel sorry for than adriano. although i will admit, by him slipping and getting hurt, the livorno defending behind him didnt anticipate him falling and a ball played at head level for ronaldo all of the sudden hit this dudes hand in the box and we got a penal to tie it up 1-1. but the injury looks bad, hopefully im wrong.

man do we miss ricky and pato man let me tell you.

HANZO
02-13-2008, 03:11 PM
wat milan would have been if they had bought luca toni instead of gilardino.

and i always laughed at the fact that everyone thought groucuff was the next zidane. he has never shown any sign of being like zidane. a player of zidanes calibre is incredibly rare in football.

whitey
02-13-2008, 04:32 PM
i woulda loved it. if they had luca they would be kings of europe easy.

haha, this is funny. i was looking at the match ratings for goal.com...

Gourcuff - 5: I honestly do not know where the “new Zidane” nickname came from for Gourcuff. Another poor display. Tried to do too much and consistently gave the ball away.

Gilardino - 3.0: Anonymous, immobile, no movement, no spark - virtually every adjective you don’t want in describing a striker’s performance.

I should write for some football mag/website.

chiba
02-13-2008, 10:38 PM
talking about "great" forwards, adriano is about to be suspended from 120 to 540 days for hitting a player with the head in sao paulo-santos game..

adriano is the next zidane *D

chiba
02-13-2008, 11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujyp5DjkrdA

adriano headbut
its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be

tidileboss
02-14-2008, 02:29 AM
CORAGGIO RONALDO

http://chello.images.infostradasports.com/images/lib/news/large/PRO_223_Ronaldo_MetKrullen_Milan.jpg

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-14-2008, 06:30 AM
inzaghi is so funny player... he got so hilarious face LOL

but he got the skill of puttin the ball on the net... Gilardino is a poor diver... bad actor, bad player...

whitey
02-14-2008, 11:37 AM
an ode to ronaldo...

Today there are those who have achieved and proved nothing, such as Cristiano Ronaldo, yet they are boastfully self-proclaiming themselves at the best on the planet.

The Manchester United man could learn a lot from his namesake, and regardless of what he does from now until the end of his own career, there will only ever be one ‘real’ Ronaldo - Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima.

whole article at goal.com if you anyone wants to check it out

T4R1K
02-16-2008, 11:26 AM
anyone watchin united-arsenal? fa cup match..cant miss that.
ima update with results here, if ya want

T4R1K
02-16-2008, 11:54 AM
united 3 - arsenal 0

glory manu :P

whitey
02-16-2008, 11:56 AM
not showing that here in the US.

they did show the liverpool game though, that was great. fuck liverpool, im glad they lost. right at the end when that dude brought the ball down i wanted him to take some dribbles than just rip a shot but i thought it was just wishful thinking on my part. 5 seconds later, game over, shit was fairy tale.

ive got this line up going for me today...

had the choice between the bremen game or the liverpool game earlier.

now ive got the chelsea game. (tape delay)

after that is the juve v. roma game or the real madrid game.

after that is the milan (tape delay) game or the barca game.

football heaven.

tidileboss
02-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Grande Juve
Grande Del Piero

whitey
02-16-2008, 04:09 PM
f del penis. (great shot though)

i was hoping roma would win.

1. it would keep the title race going.

2. it would allow milan to still maybe get 3rd.

tidileboss
02-16-2008, 04:28 PM
The championship is already falsed by the referees in favor of inter and against Juventus. I don't know how many goals were refused to juventus.
Roma doesn't have BALLS to race for title, it's a team full of good players who think they are stars.
Milan are too inconsistent to chase Juventus, I hope they'll finish 4th for MALDINI.

FORZA JUVENTUS

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-17-2008, 01:18 AM
The championship is already falsed by the referees in favor of inter and against Juventus. I don't know how many goals were refused to juventus.
Roma doesn't have BALLS to race for title, it's a team full of good players who think they are stars.
Milan are too inconsistent to chase Juventus, I hope they'll finish 4th for MALDINI.

FORZA JUVENTUS

aww c'mon, the same was happening to Inter for years, Juve were the ones that cheated....

Just look at Inter's lineup, how couldn't they win everything? They are even playing like gods.... plus they already got 3 red cards in 2008, but still managed not to lose...so what?

are referees in favor + not in favor? makes no sense...

tidileboss
02-17-2008, 03:12 AM
lol you obviously doesn't watch the match, example the game against parma they were going to lose, then the referee invented this penalty at the 89th minute.
same thing the week after, 0-0, then penalty invented for them.

I agree they have a top team (with 2 players robbed from juventus, and one of them is their best player), but nobody can deny that the "scandal' was all in their favor, and when it's known that Moratti is linked with the company which made the phone interception, it's all clear.

Sei la cosa piu bella che c'è Alessandro Del Piero

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1913/galleri4ui3.jpg

C è solo un capitano

Bucellito 136
02-17-2008, 04:13 AM
united 3 - arsenal 0

glory manu :P

they won 4 - 0

HANZO
02-17-2008, 02:01 PM
arsenal got raped. nuff said. even more sad is that liverpool lost to barnsley.

and lol at the thought that the refs are against juve. wat has the world come to.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-17-2008, 03:04 PM
hahaha, HAN, co-sign, fuck that shit and fuck Juve XD

whitey
02-17-2008, 05:17 PM
juve is just a bunch of bum asses. maybe if they were more of an upstanding team like ac milan that shit wouldnt happend to them.

european champs. club world champs.

whitey
02-17-2008, 06:28 PM
the soccer gods are treating me favorably. espn is hella gay and always shows only english teams for the champions league. but considering two italian teams are playing english teams i luck out for once.

tuesday i get inter v. pool live and roma real madrid on tape delay after that.

than wen i get MILAN v. arsenal live and barca celtic tape.

SICK SICK SICK

whitey
02-17-2008, 07:31 PM
just fucking around on youtube and found this. i love ronaldo and of course am very sad to see him get injuried again not only as a milan fan but as a football fan, but this shit is too funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnTYtueVP2A&feature=related

but ronaldo gets the last laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OprQEC3eAl8&NR=1

tidileboss
02-17-2008, 09:04 PM
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8581/clich20080217124625uc2.png

juve is just a bunch of bum asses. maybe if they were more of an upstanding team like ac milan that shit wouldnt happend to them.

european champs. club world champs.

29 Scudetti for juventus, 17 for Milan.

Juventus is the best club in Italy, you can't deny it, but i got to agree that Continental wise, Milan won much more than Juve, but Juve played 7 Champions league finals, we won just 2 of them.

:stroke:
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6488/portaborsetp5ky8.jpg

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-18-2008, 02:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmL37CyM7tk&feature=related

this is the funniest shit ever, C. Ronaldo

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-18-2008, 04:31 AM
APPIANO GENTILE - Roberto Mancini has called up 21 players for Tuesday's UEFA Champions League round of 16 first leg against Liverpool at Anfield. Santiago Solari, who is not on Inter's UEFA list, will travel with the squad to England.

Mancini's squad for Liverpool v Inter:

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 22 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Maxwell, 13 Maicon, 16 Nicolas Burdisso, 23 Marco Materazzi, 24 Nelson Rivas, 26 Cristian Chivu.

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Luis Figo, 14 Patrick Vieira, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 28 Maniche, 30 Pelé.

Strikers: 8 Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 9 Julio Ricardo Cruz, 18 Hernan Crespo, 29 David Suazo.

whitey
02-18-2008, 08:39 AM
in the words of the clipse...eeeyuuueeckkk

team is sick. top to bottom.

however some grumblings came from crespo yesterday. he said something to the effect "i played the most i have all season yesterday at 85 minutes, and its the end of february what a shame"

if only he went back to milan.

HANZO
02-18-2008, 08:45 AM
yeah crespo performed the best at Ac milan. he should jus return, he aint gonna play that much for inter. he still is a quality striker.

chiba
02-19-2008, 01:20 AM
CORAGGIO RONALDO

http://chello.images.infostradasports.com/images/lib/news/large/PRO_223_Ronaldo_MetKrullen_Milan.jpg

heard a rumor that he took like roids when he was younger
thats why his knees are messed up
i repeat its a rumor

i hope he comes back like he always does!!

whitey
02-19-2008, 06:35 AM
i read that too. when psv signed him as a 17 year old they wanted him to get bigger so they pumped him full of anabolic steriods. when that happens the muscles get bigger but ligaments and what not dont and the body cant sustain things. sounds like a plausable explanation.

just read on goal.com milan are thinking of bringing toni in this summer, as hes feeling homesick. WHAT THE FUCK is all i have to say about that. they had the chance to get him for like 9 million euro in the summer.

also benzemas agent told milan if they sign him they will be unstoppable. they would be very tantalizing. benzy pato kaka. eeyuuuck.

chiba
02-19-2008, 11:30 AM
i read that too. when psv signed him as a 17 year old they wanted him to get bigger so they pumped him full of anabolic steriods. when that happens the muscles get bigger but ligaments and what not dont and the body cant sustain things. sounds like a plausable explanation.

just read on goal.com milan are thinking of bringing toni in this summer, as hes feeling homesick. WHAT THE FUCK is all i have to say about that. they had the chance to get him for like 9 million euro in the summer.

also benzemas agent told milan if they sign him they will be unstoppable. they would be very tantalizing. benzy pato kaka. eeyuuuck.

thats exactly what i heard too
and ronaldo is payin the price for it now

those would be sick signings8O

tidileboss
02-19-2008, 12:56 PM
:thumbdwn:
And they are going to become like Inter, no Italian in the team?
They have Paloschi, what the fuck they gonna do with Benzema, who only played one season as a starter and in french ligue.
I feel like when Maldini gonna retire, a part of the Milan spirit will disapear, that's sad

Guarded By Martyrs
02-19-2008, 01:23 PM
Yo wera...It's about to begin...

May the best team win...

PEACE

whitey
02-19-2008, 02:33 PM
:thumbdwn:
And they are going to become like Inter, no Italian in the team?
They have Paloschi, what the fuck they gonna do with Benzema, who only played one season as a starter and in french ligue.
I feel like when Maldini gonna retire, a part of the Milan spirit will disapear, that's sad

uhh what? gattuso, pirlo, ambrosini, oddo, nesta, paloshi, bonera, (if they get toni).

what good team doesnt buy good players reguardless of nationality. look at all the big english clubs. look at inter. look at real madrid and barca.

milan might have the most players of their own nationality out of all the big clubs.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-19-2008, 02:46 PM
Yo wera...It's about to begin...

May the best team win...

PEACE

DAMN!!!!

It's a thriller!!! XD

L'pool will win, I presume....well, there at least won't be no Materazzi the next game, so I still have a lil' hope

whitey
02-19-2008, 03:12 PM
liverpool looses to beer league barnsley and you want them to beat inter milan. a team that has only last 1 game in all compititions all year.

i hate inter, but good luck...

whitey
02-19-2008, 03:32 PM
HA maybe kuyt and stevie g will make me eat my words

36chambers
02-19-2008, 03:37 PM
It was typical Liverpool to beat Inter, they have been playing shit recently but i wouldnt be surprised if they went on to win it. I really hope not though :eggy:

whitey
02-19-2008, 03:40 PM
in all fairness if matz doesnt get red carded i see no way liverpool winning that game. inter held them off for 85 minutes than just got unlucky. i wouldnt be suprised if inter still moved on.

holla to roma 2-1 over real.

36chambers
02-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Materazzi shouldnt have been sent off, Torres conned the ref twice.

chiba
02-19-2008, 03:57 PM
wow real choked again..no surprise

liverpool finally found he back of the net near the end!!
inter need to work hard next game if they wanna make it through

chelsea vs olympiacos was a stalemate match

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-19-2008, 04:01 PM
well Inter just doesn't have any luck in UCL....but at least no Materazzi the next game... i hate him, he is the only member of the team that always gets on my nerves

HANZO
02-19-2008, 04:45 PM
i missed nearly the entire game. i watched it from the 82nd minute i was shocked at the way liverpool were dominating. then i counted the number of inter players. liverpool were lucky. getting 2 yellows in the first 7 minutes just seems like the ref was a cunt towards inter.

but as a liverpool fan i take the victory and all its glory. i still cant get over barnsley though.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Materazzi shouldnt have been sent off, Torres conned the ref twice.

Materazzi was left for dead twice though...
He is a dirty player...he wasn't even looking at the ball.

The Ref on the other hand needs to look at the tape of that game...
He got SO many discisions wrong it was laughable.

i missed nearly the entire game. i watched it from the 82nd minute i was shocked at the way liverpool were dominating. then i counted the number of inter players. liverpool were lucky. getting 2 yellows in the first 7 minutes just seems like the ref was a cunt towards inter.

but as a liverpool fan i take the victory and all its glory. i still cant get over barnsley though.

You a Liverpool fan too !
I never loose faith in the Champions League...we are a different side in this competion.
We just need to get one more seriously leathal striker and we will be sick...

HANZO
02-19-2008, 05:41 PM
lpool have been looking for a striker for god knows how many years. since fowler and owen left probably. the players jus lack the fighting spirit in the premiership.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-19-2008, 05:46 PM
Yeah definatly agree on the strickers.
We are so at home in the Champions League style of playing...
And also the premiership...It's just like you said they lack the fight
And don't seem to be able to keep up the pace throughout the season.

Also I think Rafa should try and slow up on his rotation system...
For example Penant in my view should be playing for England...but because of is
Lack of games and the rotation he dosen't get the required spotlight.

chiba
02-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Yeah definatly agree on the strickers.
We are so at home in the Champions League style of playing...
And also the premiership...It's just like you said they lack the fight
And don't seem to be able to keep up the pace throughout the season.

Also I think Rafa should try and slow up on his rotation system...
For example Penant in my view should be playing for England...but because of is
Lack of games and the rotation he dosen't get the required spotlight.

liverpool have quality strikers
maybe not world class but they are still good
they were just unlucky not to find the net

penant is a quality player too and should be playing for england

very unfortunate for materazzi

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-19-2008, 07:25 PM
someone needs to make a gif animation when Vieira handballed in his box, and sent that shit to de blecker e mail.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-19-2008, 08:25 PM
liverpool have quality strikers
maybe not world class but they are still good
they were just unlucky not to find the net

penant is a quality player too and should be playing for england

very unfortunate for materazzi

Yeah Inter's defense was class...even with 10 men
It was pretty inevitable thaough wave after wave of attack.

someone needs to make a gif animation when Vieira handballed in his box, and sent that shit to de blecker e mail.

Ha Ha..That was hot for real !

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-20-2008, 01:46 AM
Well it was like Inter knew what will happen - cuz starting with Cambiasso, Zanetti and Maxwell and with no Jimenez or Vieira was a mistake in the first place...plus playing with Materazzi (idiot)....well, the Milan game is going to be special XD can't wait

Real got sonned hahahhahahahhahaha good looks for Roma, Chelsea sucked again

=)

whitey
02-20-2008, 11:41 AM
i think benhiyon should play way more at liverpool. really good player.

the problem with pennante is his service. mediocre at best. great pace though.

liverpools strikers are fine. they have torres who is world class. than 3 good/decent strikers behind him.

Mataratzzi is terribly dirty. youtube him. he absolutly crushes people. but those cards were definatly unwarrented. practically gave the game to pool.

Kalac is playing today for milan (thank god). looks like ancelotti is going back to the 4-3-2-1. which is fine. we are good with that. except gila is getting the start. boo. especially with pato and inzaghi fit. inzaghi lives for this shit. FORZA MILAN.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-20-2008, 12:10 PM
well yeah, even me - an Inter fan - thinks Pippo should play, they should sell Gila... :/

Pippo is ugly but goddamn if he ain't THE MAN

tidileboss
02-20-2008, 12:31 PM
uhh what? gattuso, pirlo, ambrosini, oddo, nesta, paloshi, bonera, (if they get toni).

what good team doesnt buy good players reguardless of nationality. look at all the big english clubs. look at inter. look at real madrid and barca.

milan might have the most players of their own nationality out of all the big clubs.

Look at Arsenal: no identity. Chelsea: no identity. Inter: no identity. Real: losing it since 2000, fortunately Perez didn't last enough long to throw Raul. Except Casillas and Ramos, it's like the other teams, a bunch of (big) random players.

These teams, especially english teams are losing all their identity by being full of foreign mercenaries paid millions. Having local players give a minimum of guarentee concerning it.
This is why i'm tottaly for the Platini and Blatter reform which will impose half of the team to be from the country, like before the Bosman thing.

And you right, Milan is probably the team the less concerned, but when you look at recent transfers: Pato, Emerson, Ronaldo, Digao, Ricardo Oliveira and Drogba, Benzema, Kanoute are announced.
Milan fans may begin to worry too...

Concerning yesterday match, Materrazzi was stupid with the second yellow. This type of fault are common, if he was intelligent, he would have shut up, replaced himself immediately after and helped Torres to get up. But he began to shout.
And once Cordoba, who was the best player on field got injured, Inter couldn't resist anymore.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-20-2008, 12:34 PM
i think benhiyon should play way more at liverpool. really good player.

the problem with pennante is his service. mediocre at best. great pace though.

liverpools strikers are fine. they have torres who is world class. than 3 good/decent strikers behind him.

Yeah I agree Benayoun is a sick player...he has scored loads of goals as well for us.

Pennant is easily as good as Wright-Phillips and Lennon.
Just don't get consecutive games enough in my opinion.

whitey
02-20-2008, 01:11 PM
Arsenal: Lehmann - Sagna, Toure, Gallas, Clichy - Eboue, Flamini, Fabregas, Hleb - Adebayor, Eduardo

Milan: Kalac - Oddo, Nesta, Kaladze, Maldini - Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini - Seedorf, Kaka - Pato

that big.

HANZO
02-20-2008, 01:15 PM
yay pato in the squad. hopefully milan rip arsenal a new asshole.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-20-2008, 02:38 PM
hahahhaha, everybody only watching this game when in some other place Celtic are killing Barcelona....wooohoooo!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-20-2008, 02:55 PM
damn....Henry just killed Celtic with a nice shot

HANZO
02-20-2008, 03:48 PM
arsenal 0 - 0 ac milan. good for milan they looked comfortable, pato off injured though. boring game overall.

lyon 1 - 1 man utd. damn u lyon why couldnt u beat them.

celtic 2 - 3 barcelona. good win for barcelona, shame for celtic, 2nd leg should be great celtic will go all out.

fenerbahce 3 - 2 sevilla. i watched this game, damn good game. fast paced football until the end, considering it was minus 3 degrees. sevilla played really well. both teams had shit defences but great offense. carlos went off with a bad injury, studs went into his shin, blood everywhere.

whitey
02-20-2008, 04:54 PM
arsenal 0 - 0 ac milan. good for milan they looked comfortable, pato off injured though. boring game overall.

lyon 1 - 1 man utd. damn u lyon why couldnt u beat them.

celtic 2 - 3 barcelona. good win for barcelona, shame for celtic, 2nd leg should be great celtic will go all out.

fenerbahce 3 - 2 sevilla. i watched this game, damn good game. fast paced football until the end, considering it was minus 3 degrees. sevilla played really well. both teams had shit defences but great offense. carlos went off with a bad injury, studs went into his shin, blood everywhere.

they showed the milan game in the states, thank god. I thought the game was intense as a bitch. probably because i care so much. milan was real tight in the back. pirlo and seerdorf played very poorly. poor passes, held the ball too long, didnt switch the ball when they had opportunities. kaka and pato looked dangerous at times, but they didnt link up well and didnt really do much in the end. but theres just something about milan playing at the san siro in the champions league...i dont think the younge gunners have even been in a game like they are about to be.

celtic blew it, they have barca and effed themselves. theres not a chance of them moving through imo.

didnt see the other games highlights. surprised man u didnt do better though.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-20-2008, 05:24 PM
Lyon will kill ManU. They know how to do shit like that.

yay for Fenerbahce!! great game, really XD

at Emirates...Jankulovski was another lame player at Milan....this isn't the AC Milan year at all...

I hoped for a draw at the Celtic : Barca game....nice goals, that Henry one was classic

HANZO
02-20-2008, 06:02 PM
for all y'all who dnt get enough football on tv.

http://golf.cautela.nl/index.php

if you wanna watch most football games, this website has loads of football streams. most of the leagues in europe and all champions league games.

tidileboss
02-20-2008, 11:05 PM
Maldini was great yesterday

Guarded By Martyrs
02-21-2008, 12:31 AM
for all y'all who dnt get enough football on tv.

http://golf.cautela.nl/index.php

if you wanna watch most football games, this website has loads of football streams. most of the leagues in europe and all champions league games.

Nice...
Thanks...I was wondering about this earlier.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-21-2008, 01:32 AM
Maldini was great yesterday

I second this. A legend. I would rather see him never retire XD

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-21-2008, 09:33 AM
arsenal - milan games was very intense and good... too bad for the result..

chiba
02-21-2008, 06:35 PM
i thought pato was gonna score until he tripped and hurt himself
he did one hell of a move

tidileboss
02-21-2008, 06:59 PM
yeah, that was a good move.
But overall, he didn't do nothing during the match, just showed his pace, but that was his first match ever in champions

whitey
02-21-2008, 07:26 PM
pato did show his immense pace. id say matched by only a messi or ronaldo in todays game, although all different players.

however pato too often got the ball too far on the wings, and with only 1 striker it took too long for support to arrive. he is best getting the ball going at the goal with pace. he just wasnt getting the right service in that game.

but honestly is there a more defensivly disciplined team in football other than milan? everyone knows their positioning and gives maximum effort without any mental breakdowns. you could tell they obviously did not have the pace to match arsenal, who i will be the first to admit had the better of the play, however arsenal just couldnt get it done. i think they will rue some of those misses. san siro + milan + big champions league game = look out arsenal. thats my feelings on that.

whitey
02-22-2008, 09:27 PM
“If the crowd are as I expect them to be, it will be hard for Liverpool. I have trust. We have 90 minutes and we can score 15 goals if we want to.”---Inter Milan president Massimo Morrati.

That is some serious trash talking right there. 15 is clearly just a jab, but I honeslty think they could put 5 past liverpool with a bit of luck and everyone clicking.

(and once again i do hate inter, but i just cant denie their talent)

HANZO
02-23-2008, 09:34 AM
Ronaldo hinted that he may retire cause of injury???? it would be sad for him to end his career like this.

i highly doubt inter can pull off a win against liverpool.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-23-2008, 10:43 AM
well see, well see--stranger things have happened!

HANZO
02-23-2008, 03:00 PM
torres hat-trick, liverpool 4th. i predict we win the championship now.

36chambers
02-23-2008, 03:59 PM

The premiership? Are u high? :)

HANZO
02-23-2008, 04:04 PM
The premiership? Are u high? :)

im fully aware we would probably lose 4-0 next week.

36chambers
02-23-2008, 04:35 PM
im fully aware we would probably lose 4-0 next week.

I see we are both in London, so who do u get ur drugs off? cos they are obviously working ;)

Krimewave
02-23-2008, 05:33 PM

can you get me an 8th of that shit you've been smoking?

Krimewave
02-23-2008, 05:34 PM
I see we are both in London, so who do u get ur drugs off? cos they are obviously working ;)

haha, beat me to it.

HANZO
02-23-2008, 06:50 PM

can you get me an 8th of that shit you've been smoking?

go to tottenham, look for a turk named haydar. he usually has the best shit.

tidileboss
02-23-2008, 09:19 PM
So as i was saying a couple days ago, Juventus got robbed again.
4 penaltys "forgotten" by the ref and one against us at the last minute.
Sissoko made a dangerous play, but the ball was already far away when he touched Amoruso.

It's hard to accept these accumulation of injustice

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-24-2008, 02:20 AM
Sissoko made a dangerous play, but the ball was already far away when he touched Amoruso.

That's still a foul.

I also saw Juve kicking the hell outta Reggina's strikers, and the referee remained silent....yesterday somebody clearly stole his brain [Juve would've won BTW]

ShaolinDarts
02-24-2008, 02:33 AM
Talentless Birmingham mofo broke Eduardos leg :r

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-24-2008, 03:05 AM
I hope he returns next season, he progressed as a player :/

HANZO
02-24-2008, 11:06 AM
tottenham 2 - 1 chelsea carling cup final its the 5th minute of extra time now. and im in shock. i mean is it really possible for tottenham to win a cup????

HANZO
02-24-2008, 11:48 AM
im glad tottenham won, they deserved it. finally a team out of the top 4 wins something in england.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-24-2008, 11:54 AM
that's good....they have a action-paced team, almost no defense tho

propz

whitey
02-24-2008, 12:34 PM
woodgate was a good addition in the d. i always have liked him as a player. just unluck with all the injuries hes had.

i finally crushed this weeked in my fantasy prem league on yahoo. had a 140.50 for the week. macarthy, defoe, torres, ronaldo, and some others wtih lesser points all clicked at once, for once.

whitey
02-24-2008, 03:29 PM
in the dictionary under the word super there is a picture of phillipo inzaghis face.

and did if the performance by amauri against milan today didnt convince them to buy him they are nutts. this guy is rediculous. dunga is a fool for not calling him into the national team. and donadoni will be a fool to not call him in for euros when he gets his italian passport.

LuckyTheWonderDog
02-24-2008, 04:25 PM
This says it all:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6522/winnersli1.jpg

urbanlegend
02-24-2008, 07:24 PM
What's up guys? It's been a while.

I must interject, and say FORZA ROMA! ;)

Hopefully we'll get a draw or even pull out the win on the return leg in Madrid. CL has been quite interesting thus far.

LuckyTheWonderDog
02-24-2008, 07:29 PM
^^ Pretty much all the matches are still too close to call. I think a win in Barcelona will be too much to ask of Celtic though.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-25-2008, 12:34 AM
Inter played lousy yesterday, Roma will catch them....if they continue like this

tidileboss
02-25-2008, 04:04 AM
Roma can't catch them because infortunately Roma is too inconsistant. A team which can be beat 3-0 by Sienna can't be champion.
Even though Inter is helped by the referees, they have the best team in Serie A.
And it was Sampdoria which is a very good team, with Cassano back in good form.

That's still a foul.

I also saw Juve kicking the hell outta Reggina's strikers, and the referee remained silent....yesterday somebody clearly stole his brain [Juve would've won BTW]

For real, someboy stole ...or bought his brain.

Dangerous play = indirect free kick in the area.

chiba
02-25-2008, 10:51 PM
and did if the performance by amauri against milan today didnt convince them to buy him they are nutts. this guy is rediculous. dunga is a fool for not calling him into the national team. and donadoni will be a fool to not call him in for euros when he gets his italian passport.

where did this guy come from
yea dunga should nabb him while he can
if he goes to italy its pretty much over coz he will link up with toni

i dunno if the italians will accept him tho
they had some sort of beef with Argentinian players converting to join the azzuri (ex cambiasso)

in other news

did anybody see osaka gamba thrash LA Galaxy
6-1 in the pan am cup???

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=510816&cc=5901

whitey
02-26-2008, 11:59 AM
i heard of amauri for a year or two now, but the more i watch him, this dude is the real deal. and ya they did have a beef with cameronesi joining up with the azzuri, idk y. maybe they just dont want non italians on the team.

and the galaxy only lost to that team 1-0. than beat sydney fc the next day. beckham was involved in both goals.

the houston dynamo is the team that lost 6-1 to the japanese team. idk its a preseason tourny. shit happens. arsenal just lost 4-0 to man U the other day, in the end are they really 4-0 worse?

Krimewave
02-26-2008, 12:44 PM
i heard of amauri for a year or two now, but the more i watch him, this dude is the real deal. and ya they did have a beef with cameronesi joining up with the azzuri, idk y. maybe they just dont want non italians on the team.

and the galaxy only lost to that team 1-0. than beat sydney fc the next day. beckham was involved in both goals.

the houston dynamo is the team that lost 6-1 to the japanese team. idk its a preseason tourny. shit happens. arsenal just lost 4-0 to man U the other day, in the end are they really 4-0 worse?

on the day, they were more like 6 or 7-0 worse.
United shit all over them and Arsenal were very lucky not to have Gallas sent off for kicking Nani.
Eduardo could easily have got a red card for his challenge on Evra too which, if he had have done, would not have got his leg broken vs Birmingham.

whitey
02-26-2008, 02:47 PM
on the day, they were more like 6 or 7-0 worse.
United shit all over them and Arsenal were very lucky not to have Gallas sent off for kicking Nani.
Eduardo could easily have got a red card for his challenge on Evra too which, if he had have done, would not have got his leg broken vs Birmingham.

i know. that was kinda my point. on the day. on that day the japanese team was 6-1 better than Houston. Who won the MLS cup last year. Where as the Galaxy only lost 1-0 the day before, who didnt qualify for the MLS playoffs. Also while both teams are in their preseason, the Japanese season is still going on I believe.

I just saw a hinted potshot at an MLS team (if i preceived wrong, my bad). Im the first to say they arent anywhere near quality european teams, but they do get dogged a bit much IMO.

tidileboss
02-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Maybe simply because a national team is supposed to be composed of players coming from the country.
If at least Amauri was born in Italy or had spent the majority of his life there, and could be considered italian, it'd be okay.
That's just my opinion, national teams are different than clubs.

LuckyTheWonderDog
02-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Anyone looking forward to Pro Evolution Soccer on the Wii?

Just read a very favourable review, and the controls look to be a revolution in football games. Reckon that the next version will iron out any bugs in this one and probably be the best football game ever.

One month to release - can't wait.

whitey
02-27-2008, 03:40 PM
inter escapes again. very weak red card to mexes. but they stopped playing at the end, just letting inter come at them, thats what happens.

tidileboss
02-27-2008, 10:48 PM
again and again

Krimewave
02-28-2008, 08:01 AM
i know. that was kinda my point. on the day.

I know.
the rest of the time I reckon arsenal are only about 2-0 worse than Man Utd. :)

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-28-2008, 08:20 AM
inter escapes again. very weak red card to mexes. but they stopped playing at the end, just letting inter come at them, thats what happens.

yeah, that was fucking strange, and still, Inter plays so badly I can't understand what is going on...ah, whatever

Arsenal said they are preparing something big - buying a new player? interesting

whitey
02-28-2008, 11:34 AM
yeah, that was fucking strange, and still, Inter plays so badly I can't understand what is going on...ah, whatever

Arsenal said they are preparing something big - buying a new player? interesting

there are talks of some russian billionare interested in buying the gunners.

plus i heard milan thinking about buying ageiboyor (sp). he would probably fetch some decent cash, which could be used on a bigger player possibly.

chiba
02-29-2008, 11:19 PM
there are talks of some russian billionare interested in buying the gunners.

plus i heard milan thinking about buying ageiboyor (sp). he would probably fetch some decent cash, which could be used on a bigger player possibly.

then hes gonna wanna buy manchester united
and then liverpool and then the whole english premiership!!!

abedayor to milan?? i dont see that happening ...maybe at the end of the season
watch the surprize be ronaldinho - milan

i keep hearing zidane is gonna come back?!?!? i dont know how true this is
lol

Cheech Da WildKard
03-01-2008, 04:29 AM
Arsenal won't sell Adebayor.

Eduardo gonna be out for a long time ...Van Persie can't seem to get off the physio's table ...that leaves Bendtner.

Not gonna happen.

HANZO
03-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Arsenal won't sell Adebayor.

Eduardo gonna be out for a long time ...Van Persie can't seem to get off the physio's table ...that leaves Bendtner.

Not gonna happen.

u forgetting theo walcott

whitey
03-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Well if they sold him, than they would buy someone else.

I dont think it would happen, i dont want it to happen. Im just saying i heard the rumor.

Cheech Da WildKard
03-01-2008, 07:29 PM
u forgetting theo walcott

Wenger prefers to play him out on the wing rather than a striker tho'. He's only made a couple appearances up front. I don't class him as a striker

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Roma killed today.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Anyone looking forward to Pro Evolution Soccer on the Wii?

Just read a very favourable review, and the controls look to be a revolution in football games. Reckon that the next version will iron out any bugs in this one and probably be the best football game ever.

One month to release - can't wait.

Me too...I have not seen the reviews or screenshots ect...
But I like Pro Evo more than Fifa so this is a must buy for The Wii.
The controls must be crazy !!!!!

chiba
03-02-2008, 11:27 PM
whats with adriano
this guy went to brazil for the better instead hes turnin into a diva
what an awful shame..waste of talent

whitey
03-03-2008, 11:51 AM
ya i read some shit about him too.

guess he's already been fined 40% of his wages for certain things. and he wants to be called empieror again.

i honestly think he has some serious mental issues that have not been dealt with since his fathers death. any other part of your body you get a disease and you get it treated. when its in your brain people look at you different. thats sad. he just needs to get right and get back to footballing properly.

chiba
03-03-2008, 01:57 PM
^apperantly Milan President Silvio Berlusconi said that if adriano joined ac milan
he would return to the great player he once was

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-03-2008, 03:37 PM
^^lol @ that, but Adriano will prolly choose everything

PhD
03-03-2008, 03:52 PM
whats with adriano
this guy went to brazil for the better instead hes turnin into a diva
what an awful shame..waste of talent

True, best left-foot since Roberto Carlos....wasted!

HANZO
03-03-2008, 05:13 PM
adriano wat a dissapointment.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-04-2008, 10:34 AM
true.

football coming up.

JerseyIronman
03-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Arsenal vs AC Milan in 10 minutes

whitey
03-04-2008, 01:43 PM
FUCK YEA COME ON SONS. LETS GO MILAN!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Again Arsenal shows they ain't to fuck with. Magic.

JerseyIronman
03-04-2008, 03:45 PM
That was a crazy goal by Fabregas, from like 40 yards out

chiba
03-04-2008, 03:52 PM
That was a crazy goal by Fabregas, from like 40 yards out

ouch...fabregas goal was the stake in the heart and adebayor goal was the nail in the coffin

ronaldinho's shape is starting to return

Krimewave
03-04-2008, 04:00 PM
good performances from arsenal and Man Utd tonight. looks certain to be 4 English teams in the QFs.

HANZO
03-04-2008, 05:04 PM
milan are jus too old. allow losing to arsenal in the san siro. berlusconi must be pissed.

man u did well to go through. lyon never really posed any threat away from home.

celtic were never gonna beat barcelona, who are slowly getting back to their old performanes.

fenerbahce through to, that was an amazing game with sevilla. both teams dnt understand the concept of defending so a bunch of goals and penalties.

whitey
03-04-2008, 05:16 PM
;(

whitey
03-04-2008, 05:19 PM
pirlo was fucking up again. he gave that ball away at midfield which lead to fabs goal. they were killing it the first 20 mins. moving the ball like milan does. after that kaka just tried to dribble, and it was just shite long balls.

maldini nesta and gattuso were class. never stopped.

overall obviously very dissapointed. but in the end i think its good. berlesconi wasnt going to spend money as long as they kept winning with that squad.

the second goal was eh, didnt matter.

Cheech Da WildKard
03-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Arsenal outclassed Milan on all fronts tonight.

Why the referee booked Hleb, when he was blatantly fouled, I'll never know. I thought the ref had a very bad game.

Arsenal's midfield was top notch tonight...did me proud! :hooray:

whitey
03-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Arsenal outclassed Milan on all fronts tonight.

Why the referee booked Hleb, when he was blatantly fouled, I'll never know. I thought the ref had a very bad game.

Arsenal's midfield was top notch tonight...did me proud! :hooray:

it was a foul, but i think from the refs angel it didnt look like nesta hit him. he didnt follow through, it was just the initial contact and than kept his leg straight. the ref was directly behind helb. he saw nesta not go though and helb just go down. to him it was a fair call.

to me a milan fan, it made me happy, but...correctness...? eh.

onto tomorows games.

i think chelski wins.

i hope roma wins.

i think inter will win.

and the other games a toss up to me. teams not good enough to do anything after this round anyways, ill go with shalke, because i dont remember who they are playing. BO.

chiba
03-04-2008, 11:11 PM
tmrs games are gonna be hype

i thought liverpool and inter was next week?
i dunno bout inter but i see liverpool advancing, liverpool always saves their best for champions league games

chelsea should move on
and i expect real madrid to come back

pato will be a great striker in due time

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-04-2008, 11:27 PM
berlesconi wasnt going to spend money as long as they kept winning with that squad.

they played 6 draws in serie A. They need younger cats.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-04-2008, 11:29 PM
fenerbahce goal keeper must of taken some money for dat 1st two goals he conceded... i mean, an alchocolic bum midget can save dat shit, at least bounce it...

The Hound
03-05-2008, 03:24 AM
lol ac milan ... they make dad's army look like new born babies. they need some serious movement in the transfer market, such a wack team not even worth checking for anymore

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-05-2008, 09:00 AM
maldini nesta and gattuso were class. never stopped.

I'm an Inter fan and I can say, that they were just woooow, I always like them, Pirlo wasn't that bad actually, he was doing his shit + his ball control was incredible. I don't like how Pato never passes the ball, but overall he really has great potential.

But Arsenal were better. Very hungry, looks like Ajax in '95.

i think inter will win.

That will not happen. Mark my words. Their currently form is the shittiest in the last, lets say, 10 years. Something special must happen if they want to progress thru next week.

whitey
03-05-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm an Inter fan and I can say, that they were just woooow, I always like them, Pirlo wasn't that bad actually, he was doing his shit + his ball control was incredible. I don't like how Pato never passes the ball, but overall he really has great potential.

But Arsenal were better. Very hungry, looks like Ajax in '95.

That will not happen. Mark my words. Their currently form is the shittiest in the last, lets say, 10 years. Something special must happen if they want to progress thru next week.

they call him....IBRA.

whitey
03-05-2008, 11:57 AM
lol ac milan ... they make dad's army look like new born babies. they need some serious movement in the transfer market, such a wack team not even worth checking for anymore

ahh fuck off ya assuie, your just mad because Bayren is butt plugging away in the uefa cup.

a year removed form champions league champions, current world club champions, super cup champions and this dude says they arent even worth checking for. beeee serious.

whitey
03-05-2008, 11:59 AM
they played 6 draws in serie A. They need younger cats.

agreed. but currently they just have no depth. with 1 or 2 guys out there is a hole in the lineup that no one on the bench can fill.

and for the 1395743209574309 time i will say this...gilardino is FUCKING AWFUL. SELL THAT FOOL!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Yeah, Gila is awful....

IBRO hasn't done shit, like all the others, the only thing I can really say positive about the game in Liverpool is that Inter held them away with a player less for more than one half of game....

winning 2:0 or better? not happening! if that happens, I'm going off this forum forever.....

only remember this....Inter's opponents in UCL are always hit with a curse.....every opponent, that beated Inter in the UCL, had massive problems next season - don't believe? check Valencia, and one year before, Villareal.....Liverpool will fall deep, if/when they win....

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-05-2008, 03:32 PM
man, that Real : Roma was a shocking game

whitey
03-05-2008, 03:47 PM
two nasty headers by the romans.

with milan out. its forza roma.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-05-2008, 04:23 PM

I hate Roma. Forza Arsenal, I say.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-05-2008, 04:30 PM
No Porto. No Sevilla. No Lyon.

Damn, at least Arsenal went through. Inter lost already tho...

Guarded By Martyrs
03-05-2008, 06:13 PM
I hope so^
Yo wera...whats up with our game's 2nd leg ???
Did they close The San Siro because an English team won a match there ?
Bur seriously...whats the deal ?
When they gonna finnish it...do you know ?

whitey
03-05-2008, 08:59 PM
I hope so^
Yo wera...whats up with our game's 2nd leg ???
Did they close The San Siro because an English team won a match there ?
Bur seriously...whats the deal ?
When they gonna finnish it...do you know ?

they are playing next tuesday or wenesday.

that game is possibly worth millions to the winner and with milan playing at the san siro just the day before they arent going to hold a game the next day. just giving the grounds crew some time to spruce it thats all.

kinda cool though, espn shows another game that they normally wouldnt.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh right...thanks whitey
I still find it unreal that they still share a ground with each other !!!!
Really they don't get a Home or Away game agaist each other !!!!
If we score...it's over.

chiba
03-06-2008, 12:26 AM

real is a team that waits last minute to play at their best

rauls goal was sooo offside
man that greek ref sucks
holy crap i was laffin at all th ethings he was callin

roma look dangerous
i expect them to go far the next game is gonna tuff coz enuff players got yellow carded

The Hound
03-06-2008, 12:44 AM
ahh fuck off ya assuie, your just mad because Bayren is butt plugging away in the uefa cup.

a year removed form champions league champions, current world club champions, super cup champions and this dude says they arent even worth checking for. beeee serious.

what european competition are milan in again ?? hows your serie a form ??

tidileboss
03-06-2008, 03:44 AM
they call him....IBRA.

aka the mercenary or Il Zingaro.

Again, Maldini was sooooooo great Tuesday, damn the football world gonna miss this man.
How can a 40 years old who has won everything and doesn't have anything more to prove has more willings than a man like Gilardino in his mid 20s who looks like he's lost on the field

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-06-2008, 03:51 AM
Hoping for English teams to take the Champions Legue and the UEFA Cup this season.

In with a pretty good shout in both competitions.

whitey
03-06-2008, 06:53 AM
what european competition are milan in again ?? hows your serie a form ??

most successful team in europe the past 20 years have to retool at some point. im mean lets be honest they cant win EVERY year, only most :satisfy:.

pato+kaka=no worries. just need to bring in some guys to help them. maybe pip toni off your bayern.

The Hound
03-06-2008, 11:26 PM
that's nice but it has diddley-squat to do with your form this season

Guarded By Martyrs
03-06-2008, 11:58 PM
Hoping for English teams to take the Champions Legue and the UEFA Cup this season.

In with a pretty good shout in both competitions.

Yeah definatly rhe Champions League...But the UEFA Cup ???? I'm not so sure now...
Tottenham could pull it off perhaps ?

The Hound
03-07-2008, 03:41 AM
it's good that none of the english teams are even english. flooded with foreigners, owned by americans and a continental ... any ENGLISH teams left ?? QPR FUCK THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!111

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 03:48 AM
Yeah what with Neville, Hargreaves, Carrick, Ferdinand, Brown, Rooney, Scholes... Man Utd have no English players.

I'm sure the Aussie leagues would be flooded with foreigners if they weren't so... what's the word.... shit.

Mind you, I'm fairly sure you're actually one of the foreigners that flooded Australia. Don't just take over their football teams, take the whole country.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 04:06 AM
struck a power nerve with you hey. you lot get cut pretty easy. hows your euro 2008 preperation ? ah sorry i forgot

lots of english players in arsenal. theo walcott. umm ... who else ? let me think for a second

learn to read too dickhead, i said flooded with foreigners not than man united had no english players

lol owen hargraeves. we sold our third choice defensive midfielder to man u for 20m and look how hes going. SHIT

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 04:16 AM
Nah I didn't get cut and no nerves were touched. I just merely replied to one of your regular super intelligent posts.

I actually support Spurs (yes I know we were shit last night) and we have lots of English players (Robinson, Woodgate, King, Lennon, Jenas, Dawson, O'Hara, Huddlestone, Bent...) and I'm happy about it. And I agree Arsenal's complete lack of English players is a joke.

But in the end I wanna watch the best football I possibly can every week, and you get that by having a mix of the best players from around the world.

HANZO
03-07-2008, 11:35 AM
the paper said today that arsenal are a foreign team based in north london. they will suffer more if they get any english opponent to face in the quarter finals.

im reading that maldini wants to carry on for one more year. he probably wants to go out with a cup.

the uefa cup is bayerns, when they play good they play fukin awesome.

messi out for 6 weeks, bad news for barcelona.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Nah I didn't get cut and no nerves were touched. I just merely replied to one of your regular super intelligent posts.

uh huh. one of my super intelligent posts even though i haven't posted for 6 months. i actually like spurs. i work with 3 englishmen from london who are all spurs supporters, id never heard of harry hotspur until i worked here

dude you were cut and i was only taking the piss, im from australia im only fucking around

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Nah mate no tears were shed honestly. I thought you were a dick, that's it. There's a big difference between thinking someone's a dick and being hurt.

But anyway I'm really not bothered and have no need for an arguement.

How come you're a Bayern fan out of interest?

The Hound
03-07-2008, 11:53 AM
my heritage is german, like great grand parents

in this country we had like cable tv split up into two either foxtel (rupert murdoch) and optus vision ... i had optus and they used to play the match of the round from germany, holland, scotland and englands second division (before the days of the championship) and bayern were on almost every 2nd week so i saw alot of them. the year i started following them they won the UEFA cup so that's about 13 years ago, i was roughly 7 years old ... now they;ve combined and we get every EPL game, the match of the round from championship (my team in england is QPR) and we get on ESPN la liga ... we get champions league and one uefa cup game, we had spurs v psv yesterday morning

hehe i wasn't tryna be a dick just messin around. my bad

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 12:04 PM
^^ Nah it's all good man.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:08 PM
what do you think of tim cahill dedicating his goal to his brother ?? honestly, his brother is a thug but ive got no problem with timmy's celebration, not because he's aussie but because, shit man, family stick together. from what i read timmy is getting hounded in the english press over it

whitey
03-07-2008, 12:12 PM
looks like milan will get sheva back for 10 million pounds. that is an insaine peice of business.

insainly good.

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 12:12 PM
what do you think of tim cahill dedicating his goal to his brother ?? honestly, his brother is a thug but ive got no problem with timmy's celebration, not because he's aussie but because, shit man, family stick together. from what i read timmy is getting hounded in the english press over it

Nah the press mentioned it a bit, but there's been barely anything about it really.

I get that he supports his brother and all, but that's what you tell him at your visit to the prison. Doing it at a football match in front of millions is like you're trying to make a statement to the country about it and the simple fact is that he's a cunt who stamped on someone's head. you can't defend that.

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 12:14 PM
looks like milan will get sheva back for 10 million pounds. that is an insaine peice of business.

insainly good.

Dunno about that. If he doesn't improve on his form, then it's a waste of £10million. Selling him for £30million was an insane bit of business. There's better places to spend £10mil now and on much younger players.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:16 PM
oh yeah his brother is scum, from what i read he stomped his head twice AND took a run up for one of them ... piece of shit act that is

i'm hoping man city make 4th spot in england, would be a break from the usual suspects

man u v arsenal, imo, will decide the league champions and my gut feeling is united will take it

barcelona fucked up bad the other week, wtf r they doing resting their guns for celtic ??? they had 3 away goals. they've let the league slip. instead of closing the gap to 2 points it's ballooned to 5. i don't see real madrid losing la liga from here

10 million pounds for sheva, hmmm i donno. serie a is totaly different from EPL though, different styles, if i were sheva id of never left serie a

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-07-2008, 12:22 PM
^^ The wife wanted to move to London and live near her pal though. And that's what's important, just ask Beckham.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 12:27 PM
she wanted the kid to learn english or something is that right ?? i spose theres lots of behind the scenes shit we dont know about. he hasnt adjusted to the EPL though

just like ballack, he should of gone to man united. he would of been just as big as roy keane but he chose cash over the career

whitey
03-07-2008, 05:23 PM
sheva doesnt have a form problem. he is played out of position A LOT. they play him as a winger at times. hes not a speedster with great moves. he is a tactical, clinical finisher. he is a point man. but they already have a very good one in drogba. thats like putting pippo(at the same age of 31ish) on the chelsea squad and expecting him to score lots of goals.

its just two totally different leagues with two totally different styles of play. one of which suits sheva greatly, the other which is terrible for him.

He still scores when he plays for ukraine, that shows hes not washed up or anything. he just needs to be in the right place.

The Hound
03-07-2008, 10:25 PM
sheva doesnt have a form problem. he is played out of position A LOT.

didn't say he did

its just two totally different leagues with two totally different styles of play. one of which suits sheva greatly, the other which is terrible for him.

pretty much what i did say

whitey
03-08-2008, 09:44 AM
^did i specifically gear my response to you? people other than you do post on this forum that i could be responding to.

"Shevchenko had seven glorious years with Milan, until he moved to Chelsea for €45m in 2006.

The move has not worked out well however, and the Gazzetta says that the 31-year-old will be allowed to rejoin his former club if Milan come up with €10m." -goal.com

whitey
03-08-2008, 10:20 AM
LUCA, the italian, powering bayern munich once again.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Come On Barnsley !!!!!!!!!!!!

HANZO
03-08-2008, 11:29 AM
liverpool on a nice little goal scoring run lately. torres = buy of the season.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Yeah^
Torres is lethal...A big asset we have been missing for a long time.
Well...since Owen really.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Barnsley are almost there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guarded By Martyrs
03-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Hahahah
They done it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st Liverpool....And now Chelsea are gone !!!!!!!!!

SICKNESS

whitey
03-08-2008, 02:42 PM
ha barnsely for the cup!!

watch them get rewarded with two great performaces in a row by drawing Man U.

chiba
03-08-2008, 04:11 PM
man u is out of the cup
wtf is happenin

i think arsenal will run away with the fa cup if they havnt yet been eliminated

fabregas is slept on, hes done alot for arsenal
i never thought arsenal wouldve been this lethal after henry left

whitey
03-09-2008, 08:01 AM
arsenal already got demolished 4-0 by man u last round.

no big 4 teams left.

i think thats good. shit gets stale when its always the big guns.

HANZO
03-09-2008, 08:57 AM
i think none of the big 4 really care about the FA cup, they all gunning for the league and champs league trophies. the FA cup is just a waste of time for them.

whitey
03-09-2008, 11:48 AM
idk, a cup like the coppa italia doesnt mean much to the italian teams. the FA cup is different in my understanding. but with all 4 english clubs still in the champs league, and 3 out of the 4 with a possibility of winning the league the FA cup may be on the back burner this year. but in the end a trophy is a trophy. and even the carling cup is better than nothing ya know what im saying.

Bucellito 136
03-10-2008, 01:20 PM
the cup doesn't mean much to french team as well