PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

HANZO
05-19-2008, 03:40 PM
its called supporting the team. sometimes supporting goes over the top just a little.

Ritter
05-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Rioting isnt supporting,rioting is idiotism and...is just plain dumb. And Europeans aren't dumb,they just have more hooligans than they should.Here people stick torches into eachothers mouths in the name of 'supporting'.Supporting my ass.More like civil war.

whitey
05-19-2008, 05:41 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/48679

American Soccer Fans Prepare For World Cup By Pushing Each Other Through Chain-Link Fences

CHICAGO—Nineteen soccer fans have been killed and 73 injured in a series of practice soccer riots conducted to prepare for the June 9 opening of the World Cup, in which Chicago-area fans took turns crushing each other against chain-link fences in local parks, soccer fields, and vacant lots. "Too many Americans think of 'European football' as an endless series of passes, an arbitrary and unfathomable penalty system, and little if any scoring," said 28-year-old hooligan-in-training Alec Murrow. "While those are important traditions, there's much more to the way the rest of the world celebrates the Beautiful Game, such as rushing the field if your team is losing, grunting like apes when a black player has the ball, and beating supporters of other clubs half to death in the streets." The rioters, all of whom follow European soccer teams such as Millwall, AC Milan, and Juventus, claimed that casualties would have been higher if not for the difficulty of maiming people without using one's hands.http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/onion/assets/terminator.gif

-=-

This is the only influence we can find from European Football?

The onion prints a lot of fake news ya moron.

Go follow some homoerotic american football, they love touching each other and sucking each other off in the shower after games.

Real Football is THE best sport in the world. Case closed.

6² Chambaz
05-19-2008, 05:43 PM
The rioters, all of whom follow European soccer teams such as Millwall, AC Milan, and Juventus, claimed that casualties would have been higher if not for the difficulty of maiming people without using one's hands.http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/onion/assets/terminator.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DEAD. Dunno why, but Im laughing my ass off

HANZO
05-19-2008, 05:45 PM
cause it puts Millwall in the same sentence as Milan and Juve.

there must be a law to prevent such a thing.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 08:17 PM
The onion prints a lot of fake news ya moron.

Go follow some homoerotic american football, they love touching each other and sucking each other off in the shower after games.

Real Football is THE best sport in the world. Case closed.

Mad.

HANZO
05-19-2008, 08:40 PM
man what you expect, you come into a Football thread basically taking a shot at football. you will get the same reaction, not only on an internet forum but anywhere else in the world.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Damned Hooligans.

HANZO
05-19-2008, 09:33 PM
hooligan ...nooooooooooooo....
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2218/ardagurel3bb.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 09:36 PM
^^ A commercialized game. It's cool to be a Hooligan.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 09:38 PM
I bet people go to games just to fuck someone up afterwards. Fuck's that about?

HANZO
05-19-2008, 10:00 PM
actually you get thrown in jail and banned from future matches if your a hooligan.

Eyetalian
05-19-2008, 10:05 PM
You are aware of course that football aka soccer. Is the most followed sport in the world for example the world cup usually manages to attract twice the audience of the olympics and is the most viewed event (sporting or otherwise) in the world. Whilst American footballs main event the superbowl XXXXXIIIIIVVV (or whatever fucking number they are up to) is only watched because of the halftime show and awesome ads (woo). Also American football has an incredible amount of stoppages that quite frankly ruin the game. So in summation NFL is a sport played purely in America oh and CANADA and garners a superbowl audience of approx over 100 million people. Whilst the world cup attracts an audience of 30 billion. Might I also add that NFL is basically a shit version of rugby with pads.

Just in case anyone makes that ridiculous arguement but it's like 22 NOOBZ tryins to scorezing a gollllllllllll in some stupid netz LOL !!!!! NOOB etc. etc. see below.

"To say that these men paid their shillings to watch twenty-two hirelings kick a ball is merely to say that a violin is wood and catgut, that Hamlet is so much paper and ink." — J. B. Priestley, The Good Companions, 1928.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 11:29 PM
People watch the World Cup when all teams compete because all fans from all different leagues watch.

But the Euroleague? That shit doesn't do ratings like the Super Bowl.

whitey
05-19-2008, 11:43 PM
People watch the World Cup when all teams compete because all fans from all different leagues watch.

But the Euroleague? That shit doesn't do ratings like the Super Bowl.

Homos wrong once again. I know for a fact European championships get higher ratings than super bowls. And I would be willing to bet champions league finals might as well.

whitey
05-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Mad.

Homo.

By the way, the NFL is the most commercialized league in the world. It preys on morons like you. And you willingly let it suck you dry. Kinda like you want to suck Strayhan. Everyone knows hes gay.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Mad.

THE W
05-19-2008, 11:57 PM
these two semi's will be some good series.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Ya'll just a bunch of Soccer Moms.

whitey
05-20-2008, 07:18 AM
And you have a little dick. Kids jealous no one cares about the NFL because its a sport full of homos watched by losers who worship those said homos.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-20-2008, 07:30 AM
Don't worry about it Whitey. It's the lack of shoulder pads and tights that turns Dirty Knowledge off.

Dirty Knowledge
05-20-2008, 03:17 PM
Chill out, Soccer Moms.

6² Chambaz
05-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Dirty Knowledge, here are some facts:

Football is the most popular ball sport in the world (attendance)
Football is the most popular sport in the world period
Football generates more money than all other sports combined
Cricket is a more popular sport than American football.
Yes, football has been haunted by hooligans throughout its history.
American football is an obvious rip-off from rugby, which actually came from football.

Please note that when I say football, I don't mean that sport in which you use your hands to throw the ball up the pitch, I'm talking about foot-ball (foot ball. get it ??) where they use their feet. I'm not talking about "football in the eyes of 300 million people", i'm talking about "football in the eyes of 4 billion people". Please be more constructive with your feedback. Please

Dirty Knowledge
05-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Hockey > Soccer

6² Chambaz
05-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Hockey > Soccer

Don't worry about it Whitey. It's the lack of shoulder pads and tights that turns Dirty Knowledge off.
you got a fetish for helmets, don't you ?

Dirty Knowledge
05-20-2008, 04:49 PM
Rugby > Soccer

6² Chambaz
05-20-2008, 04:51 PM
hahahahahaa

synchronized yoga>>>american football

keep 'em comin '!

Dirty Knowledge
05-20-2008, 05:48 PM
WEll I am being honest about Rugby I think it's better..more fun to play..I have played before..Hockey is better as well..played it also...I think Basketball is much more exciting, skillfull and more fun and intense to play. Soccer is just below them all. Other than the hooligans, Soccer is nothing. Soccer's fans make the sports awesome. Point blank, period, end of it...I'm officially done with this garbage sport so holler in the real sports threads that we got poppin off.

HANZO
05-20-2008, 06:11 PM
dirty your a dick for coming into a football thread and talking shit about the sport. jus because you lack the technique to kick a ball properly no reason to hate on the sport. do any of us football fans go into the NFL thread and shit on that sport???

your being a clear hater. i mean you fail to recognise that football is the number 1 sport in the world today. this jus is a clear indication of how blind you are.

back on the topic of football.

champs league final. chelsea better win cause man utd fans are starting to piss me off.

17 days until Euro Champs..... and counting.

Dirty Knowledge
05-20-2008, 06:22 PM
I play soccer with so many Brazilians and Haitians and just regular Americans, black, white, you have no idea how big it is in South Florida. So many Brazilians. Isn't that the best country in Soccer anyway? I hold my own. I ain't awesome. I like defense, as in all sports. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Super Bowl > That shit they're playing on ESPN 2 this week AC Milan or whatever. Ahahaha

6² Chambaz
05-20-2008, 06:41 PM
champs league final. chelsea better win cause man utd fans are starting to piss me off.
wha ? are you in Moscow ?

HANZO
05-20-2008, 06:48 PM
I play soccer with so many Brazilians and Haitians and just regular Americans, black, white, you have no idea how big it is in South Florida. So many Brazilians. Isn't that the best country in Soccer anyway? I hold my own. I ain't awesome. I like defense, as in all sports. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Super Bowl > That shit they're playing on ESPN 2 this week AC Milan or whatever. Ahahaha

dude seriously get da fuk out of this thread. and AC milan is bigger than any US sports franchise for your information.

wha ? are you in Moscow ?

nah man, but you would be surprised most here in North London are supporting Chelsea. maybe its jus cause we dnt want man utd winning the double.

6² Chambaz
05-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Saying that Super Bowl is >> thn AC milan vs someone is just like saying the World cup is >>> than Patriots Vs. Packers. apart from the Super Bowl hat does american football have ? Nothing. And apart from the world cup, there's the Euro, the champions League, not to mention the domestic leagues.

TheWolf
05-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Why is Dirty Knowledge in here talking shit about football?

If you dont like football, fair enough, post in another thread.

It's like fucking Gen Chat in here...........GET THE FUCK OUT.

whitey
05-20-2008, 07:39 PM

You are a corn ball. Piss off ya lil nancy boy.

DrunkenMasta303
05-21-2008, 03:59 AM
I hope Manchester will score the first goal tonight and keeps the lead until the 85th minute so that they will feel safe and confident but then suddenly concedes 2 goals in last minutes of the game and its over hahaha, i wish them to make the same experience like what they did to Bayern in the 99' finals, remember? sorry but ever since that day i hate Manchester

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 04:23 AM
I hope Manchester will score the first goal tonight and keeps the lead until the 85th minute so that they will feel safe and confident but then suddenly concedes 2 goals in last minutes of the game and its over hahaha, i wish them to make the same experience like what they did to Bayern in the 99' finals, remember? sorry but ever since that day i hate Manchesterhahaha that would be fucking hilarious

whitey
05-21-2008, 07:12 AM
agreed. im sure avram would make some tatical substitutions late on in the game and if they won like that it would make him look even more god like.

eto'o saying he wants to go to inter.

Dirty Knowledge
05-21-2008, 02:16 PM
I am not going to watch this Final, I'm bout to go out. But I have it on ESPN2. Bunch of faggots sitting around acting like it's a real sport, haha.

"Tally O, we have Bobby Dynomo in the studio -- he likes 5 inch dicks, and has loads of experience from playing for Manchester"

It's like you have to be gay first off just to listen to these queers speak.

"Tea and Crumpets for the 1st Half"

Anyway.

I want whoever the American Owner that everyone in Europe hated and didn't think he would do good to win. I heard he's balling out on the Eurofags.

And also that the other team is owned by some George Steinbreinner wannabe Russian loser. So yeah I want the American Owner to win this shit and show these Eurofags how it's done.

Ahaha.

Dirty Knowledge
05-21-2008, 02:17 PM
And when this shit's over guys:

Lakers versus Spurs

Real action. Tonight.

After the soccer ``game``.

Ahaaha.

whitey
05-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Have you ever gotten pussy in your life?

Dirty Knowledge
05-21-2008, 03:49 PM
1-1 At The Half

OMG

IT's a Scoring Bananza!!!!

Action galore!!

Who saw that #11 dude go down? The dude that looks like he wears jheri curls out there on the field. During play he just sat down like a little bitch and started rocking back n forth LOL not to diss injuries..but DAMN ahahaha..talk about some tough atheletes..LOL..

but What an exciting 1st half!!!

That Easy Ass Goal that tied it up sure was EXHILERATING

I'm glad I came home in time to watch the last few minutes of that awesome first half of awesome soccer action!!!!

Cant wait for the finale of this barn burner

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 04:14 PM
1-1 At The Half

OMG

IT's a Scoring Bananza!!!!

Action galore!!

Who saw that #11 dude go down? The dude that looks like he wears jheri curls out there on the field. During play he just sat down like a little bitch and started rocking back n forth LOL not to diss injuries..but DAMN ahahaha..talk about some tough atheletes..LOL..

but What an exciting 1st half!!!

That Easy Ass Goal that tied it up sure was EXHILERATING

I'm glad I came home in time to watch the last few minutes of that awesome first half of awesome soccer action!!!!

Cant wait for the finale of this barn burner
*crying inside because David Beckham gets more money than any athlete, and he's only playing 20% of his best

Dirty Knowledge
05-21-2008, 04:39 PM
Who?

Dirty Knowledge
05-21-2008, 05:49 PM
I turned this game off hours ago it got so boring.

I bet it's still going on.

LOL

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 06:13 PM
what a final !

apart from the organisation, it#s an EPIC fail.

words can't express how sorry I am for terry. Fuck Man U. And I'd pay to see Ronaldo cry.

chiba
05-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Manchester Are The Champs!!!
Woooohoooo!!!

Terry Slipped !!!! I Cant Beleive It!!!

Both Sides Played Very Well

The pitch And Ref'ing Were Horrible

HANZO
05-21-2008, 06:14 PM
ok dirty. seriously fuk off. no really fuk off. im telling you now to fuk off. are you getting my message to fuk off. cause your obviously a fag.

back to the game.
both teams deserved to win, Drogba was a dickhead to slap vidic, he deserved that red card.

i feel sorry for John Terry, that clearance he made in extra time was excellent. but missing the game-winning penalty, jus sucks.

man utd played well, at the end of the day it was penalties and van de sar is one of the best penalty stoppers.

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Who?
exactly. he earns more money than any NFL dude and you still don't haven't heard of him

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 06:15 PM
and honestly, fuck deciding the winner of the Champions League on penalties. The pitch wasn't horrible, the weather was

HANZO
05-21-2008, 06:20 PM
i can see Drogba leaving now.

and penalties is the reality of football, its great to watch it when your a neutral.

is it me or is Petr Cech a bad keeper when it comes to penalties. ok he saved on but that was a retarded penalty from C.Ronaldo. on all the others he dived the wrong way.

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 06:21 PM
i can see Drogba leaving now.

and penalties is the reality of football, its great to watch it when your a neutral.

is it me or is Petr Cech a bad keeper when it comes to penalties. ok he saved on but that was a retarded penalty from C.Ronaldo. on all the others he dived the wrong way.
possibly, Cech is still wicked tho'. The ref was a complete asshole for sending drogba off. And I wonder if grant will go ?

chiba
05-21-2008, 06:22 PM
^ the weather was indeed horrible ...and it made the picth horrible to play on
they just put in new grass like a fort night ago in that stadium

did u see the players half the time they were stretching, slipping
or gettin naggin pains

everyone was complaining
friggen van der saars goal looked like a pitchers mound
lol

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 06:25 PM
^^Yep. Overall, a 5/10 game. well, actually 6/10 for terry's clearance and hitting the woodwork twice

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Liverpool Vs. AC Milan should be the definition of a final decided on penalties

HANZO
05-21-2008, 06:28 PM
i dnt think it was a great final. but that was mainly because these 2 teams know each other better than anyone else. thats what happens when you have 2 teams from the same league play each other. so you wont get a goal happy final. controlled football really, like the AC Milan - Juve final a couple of years back.

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Damn. Terry. Lost it with England, lost the league, missed the winning penalty, lost the champs league. damn. and to make it worse, hes the skipper of the team

HANZO
05-21-2008, 06:32 PM
when i see penalties, Roberto Baggios pony tail pops into my mind. that was the worst miss in penalty history.

seeing C.Ronaldo miss was a bonus though. cocky bastard halted his run, if he jus did it properly he wouldnt have missed. hopefully he carries on playing crappy, especially on the 7th of June.

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 06:33 PM
for me the worst penalties are those of england in the last 20 years. Fuck !

HANZO
05-21-2008, 06:39 PM
well one things for sure, if your a German you jus aint missing one. when Ballack went up to take the kick, the commentator straight away points out "here comes the German".

how unlucky is Ballack though, the 2nd champs league final he loses out on. didnt play in the world cup final. guys jus not good with finals.

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 06:42 PM
I was actually surprised when the defenders scored. As beletti came up I thought... he's going to miss it....cole came up i thought.... he's gonna miss it.... and also each goalie got to a penalty each, and hadn't it been so wet, probably wouldve kept em out

HANZO
05-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Beletti was brought on to take a penalty, if he missed then that would have been a tactical fuk up for Avram.

usually the cocky players miss. the ones that think about fooling the goalie instead of smashing it into the back of the net.

11th Chamber
05-21-2008, 06:48 PM
first soccer game I seen since the World Cup back in 2006. Just watched the penatly kicks tho

6² Chambaz
05-21-2008, 06:50 PM
first soccer game I seen since the World Cup back in 2006. Just watched the penatly kicks tho
truss me, you didnt miss much

Dirty Knowledge
05-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Hahahahahah...penalty kicks.

chiba
05-21-2008, 07:39 PM
the game was very tactical, and both teams were very cautious with eachother

i thought a brawl was gonna happen after the drogba incident
j.cole was goin at it wit the ref's

i happy for ferguson

friggen ronaldo is too fancy, he should just get the job done
when he went up i knew he was gonna fack up
he should go to giggs for some classes

whitey
05-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Hahahahahah...penalty kicks.

hahahaha little dick.

nice way to skirt around the fact that you get no pussy and get your kicks running your mouth on a message board. :loser:

go watch dudes in tight clothes try and touch each other.

chiba
05-22-2008, 12:57 AM
i see everyone complaining
why not just ban this dude already

Dirty Knowledge
05-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Chiba you can't ban someone for expressing themselves unless they do it in a derogatory way. See how Whitey thinks he's super bad ass personally attacking me...when all I did was attack Soccer? That's ban worthy.

But..c'mon guys..PENALTY KICKS???

So basically from this big ole' Super Bowl of Soccer we only found out who's best at kicking free shots? Aahahaha..you guys enjoy your sport now. I got real ones to discuss.

6² Chambaz
05-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Chiba you can't ban someone for expressing themselves unless they do it in a derogatory way. See how Whitey thinks he's super bad ass personally attacking me...when all I did was attack Soccer? That's ban worthy.

So basically from this big ole' Super Bowl of Soccer we only found out who's best at kicking free shots? Aahahaha..you guys enjoy your sport now. I got real ones to discuss.
ima have to agree on this one... ending the Champions League final on penalties is just plain stupid

chiba
05-22-2008, 02:33 PM

but why come onto a soccer thread and badmouth soccer/football

if you didnt like the final its all good
it wasnt a festival of goals...and yea penalties suck ballz

both teams were very cautious coz they played eachother durin the regular season

the game picked up after ronaldo scored

i enjoyed the chelsea vs liverpool game over the final

HANZO
05-22-2008, 07:18 PM

man your coming into a football thread chatting shit. what do you expect. i have seen none of us ever step into the NFL thread and diss it to the ground. so what are you acheiving here.

you can diss this sport as much as you like. but remember its the WORLDS favourite sport. you hold no ground in saying its not a real sport. you have no statistical data that would back your claims. so where are you going with this arguement?? you lost..

and about penalty kicks, the game had to go to that. those players ran on average up to 14,000 metres in total. no human is fit enough to continue to play. remember they dnt stop running. so you cant pull out your playmaker and stick a 400lbs defender to take his place for 40 seconds. then have a 30 minute commercial break then return to the game. there isnt any timeouts in the game, i kno its hard for you to understand.

chiba
05-22-2008, 07:47 PM
^for real both are very physical sports
but i have to admit soccer/football u need amazing cardio

chiba
05-22-2008, 07:59 PM
i hear Rijkaard is gonna take over chel$ea when the season is done!!

im prettys ure mourinho wants to coach the portugal national team
scolari is pretty much gone after the euro win or lose

whitey
05-22-2008, 10:39 PM

I attack you personally because you are being a homo.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-22-2008, 10:58 PM

Well I actually like watching The NFL...

Firstly you have got to compare the to leagues and when they play
And how long they go on for...The NFL has mad time off.

But seriously man what are you talking about ???
This game was right at the very end of the season...
The players were fucked like HAN mentioned.

And they were neck and neck the whole season in the league.
I actually like penalties...
I think it is vey poetic.

So what's the diffence when someone scores a Field Goal and the other coach
Throws his flag just before so he has to take it again...
Say that happens right at the end of the game...That very similar to me ?

Or in The NHL I'm sure they have shoot-outs in that don't they ?
And what about Basketball ???
I'm not sure about that.
At the end of the day it's harder to score a goal than a touchdown.

whitey
05-25-2008, 12:52 PM
Thierry Henry was reportedly on the verge of a move to Manchester United (http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/soccer/team?categoryId=568) two weeks ago - but changed his mind after talks with Pep Guardiola.

The France striker had a disappointing first season at the Nou Camp following his £16million switch to Barcelona from Arsenal (http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/soccer/team?categoryId=555) last summer.
The main reason for his poor form was being asked to play in an unfamiliar left-wing role by Barca coach Frank Rijkaard, who has since left the club after failing to win any domestic or European silverware.
Guardiola has taken the reins at the Catalan giants, and is believed to have talked Henry out of a £10million switch to Old Trafford.
The Sunday Mirror quotes a source as saying: "Thierry was told by the new coach he didn't want him to leave, that he was going to be a big player for Barca next season and would have an important role to play for them.
"That reassured Thierry - but United were ready to buy him."
Samuel Eto'o and Ronaldinho are widely expected to leave Barca this summer, meaning 30-year-old Henry could become their first-choice striker.

That would have been some sheeaat.

And Beckham put one in from 60/70 yards last night, any one see?

HANZO
05-25-2008, 04:40 PM
Henry to Man Utd, that would have been a joke. it would have pissed off all the Arsenal fans.

Roma win Italian cup, a nice consilation prize for them.

whitey
05-26-2008, 03:42 PM
On the Champions League final the other day from goal.com...Worldwide viewing figures are yet to be fully calculated however, but they are expected to top last year's approximation of 300 million and set a new viewing record.

homo knowledge check that out ya big dummy.

chiba
05-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Henry to Man Utd, that would have been a joke. it would have pissed off all the Arsenal fans.

Roma win Italian cup, a nice consilation prize for them.

:(W
henry would be used to fill in for ole gunnar solskajer
lol

congrats to roma

HANZO
05-26-2008, 05:09 PM
i read a story about how Real Madrid have offered Man Utd between 60-90million Euros for C.Ronaldo and offered Ronaldo himself a 9.8million euro per year deal.

even if it aint true, its obvious Real want C.Ronaldo and i dnt doubt that they would dish the cash to get him.

on Euro 08. well although i cant wait for it, Turkey look shit. we only effective going forward, our defense is absolute shit. it aint looking good.

whitey
05-26-2008, 05:53 PM
i cant wait for euros.

i watched the u21 italians the other yesterday. just demolished the americans. italys national team is looking set for years to come. tons of talent with those youngsters. and thats with out my boi balotelli.

chiba
05-26-2008, 09:23 PM
i doubt c.ronaldo will leave united for madrid
madrid has tons of stars and cant win shiet
ronaldo wont shine

heard real is tryin to get at ronaldinho

italy look good
iw ouldnt be surprized if theyw on the euro
but then again when italy are the favs they usually dont win it all
ask any italian they dont like hearin italy are favorites to win a tourney

grant has been officially FIRED!!!!

etoo to inter?!?!?

HANZO
05-27-2008, 06:02 PM
apparently Arsenal are real close to signing Samir Nasri from Marseille. if they pull it off it would be a great signing. Nasri is a quality player. he would fit in Arsenals system perfectly.

Man Utd are gonna report Real Madrid to Fifa if Madrid dnt stop with their pursuit of C.Ronaldo. shits getting crazy, apparently they offered Man Utd a trade of Robihno and a couple other highly rated Real players for Ronaldo. the rumours are starting to get ridiculous, i can see why they reporting Real to Fifa.

whitey
05-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Belarus ties Germany. comes back from 2-0 down. kind of shocking. but only a friendly.

England v. USA tomorow. kinda interested to see how that turns out. be pretty embarassing if capello looses to america.

HANZO
05-27-2008, 06:09 PM
friendly's dnt matter at the moment. most teams dnt want to play at full potential cause its right before the euros. you jus dnt want to pick up an injury.

but England vs USA should be really interesting tomorrow. i think USA have a chance if England play lazy. cause beating England would be huge for USA. maybe they wont be seen as such a joke. its like a status game for them. so its more important for them to perform well.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-27-2008, 08:26 PM
italy look good
iw ouldnt be surprized if theyw on the euro
but then again when italy are the favs they usually dont win it all
ask any italian they dont like hearin italy are favorites to win a tourney

Yeah Italy do look good...
Thats a good point though...about them being favourites.
They only let in one goal in the World Cup diddn't they ?
A Penalty.

I'm from England so I'm supporting Croatia.

TheWolf
05-27-2008, 08:39 PM
Who's looking forward to another boring, average England performance?

I wonder what we'll learn this time.....probably not to watch England in friendlies.

whitey
05-27-2008, 09:30 PM
i want to see the hottest tandem in the MLS....beckham and donavon play each other....DUN DUN DUN...

hah. yooo k.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Who's looking forward to another boring, average England performance?

I wonder what we'll learn this time.....probably not to watch England in friendlies.

I'm off to Wembley in a minute. I go to most England games, but had stopped going to friendlies. Figured I'd give this one a go as we've got a new manager who's still working things out and I'm interested to see what he does next. Can't be as bad as watching Eriksson era friendlies.

6² Chambaz
05-28-2008, 04:07 PM
1-0.... yawn

HANZO
05-28-2008, 04:20 PM
wow i kno England got nothing to play for, but damn bit more energy is needed in this game.

I havent seen any good ball movement from the USA yet. they seem to be very sloppy when they get the ball. trying things they really shouldnt.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-28-2008, 06:53 PM
We looked lazy as you'd expect given it was a friendly just after the season ended. USA were terrible though.

TheWolf
05-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Didn't watch it.

Anything worth knowing?

Any good performances?

HANZO
05-28-2008, 07:21 PM
Didn't watch it.

Anything worth knowing?

Any good performances?

you missed Gary Lineaker's awful attempt at an American accent, when commenting on the 70 yard Beckham goal at halftime.

TheWolf
05-28-2008, 07:26 PM
you missed Gary Lineaker's awful attempt at an American accent, when commenting on the 70 yard Beckham goal at halftime.

Thanks for the match review Han, I felt like I was there!!

What goal is that?

HANZO
05-28-2008, 07:31 PM
the match was very one sided, England did show some moments of class. but overall they werent giving it any more than 60%. they really didnt need to, cause America jus werent doing anything positive.

and the goal they were talking about is this one.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qgjWZXnTn9A&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qgjWZXnTn9A&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

TheWolf
05-28-2008, 07:56 PM
the match was very one sided, England did show some moments of class. but overall they werent giving it any more than 60%. they really didnt need to, cause America jus werent doing anything positive.

and the goal they were talking about is this one.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qgjWZXnTn9A&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qgjWZXnTn9A&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Ok, cool.

Thanks.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 03:23 AM
It was the classic England performance. It's easiest to use the analogy of trying to start a fire in the rain - just as it seems to be getting started, it goes out again.

whitey
05-29-2008, 07:26 AM
usa is terrible. granted they were missing some of their "better" players. (i use that in relation to their own players, not other internationals) its like they have no concept on how to play. there is 0 attempt to keep possession, the first touch is very poor. a big lack of imagination.

england on the other hand, clearly are more technically superior , but there also was a lack of imagination and flair in their play. rooney looked like the only was who was really trying. the touch did seem off a bit for a lot of the players, they seemed to miss routine passes by a foot or two. it may have just been "end of the season lets get this over with", but who knows.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Yeah I think that's it...end of the season.
And friendlies are always wack in my opinion.

Rooney ain't well...I swear he should get sent off a lot more than he does...
I'm sure he has been sent off before ?

Sometimes I think of little kids watching the game...
And you see Rooney (clearly not just him) swearing like a madman at the Ref or Linesman...
I'm all for passion and arguing ...but damn.
They are way over payed and they act like bitches...with foul mouths.
They need to cut that shit out of the game...
Or actually have the balls to send them off.
Just have some authority for fucks sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like when that Mark Clattenberg pushed the Reading player
When he squared up to another player...Hahahaha that was joke

Gonna be interesting to see what the Refs are like in the Euro...

I mean they don't carry on like that in American sports...not from what I've seen
If anything it's the Coach who spits his dummy out.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 07:42 AM
And you see Rooney (clearly not just him) swearing like a madman

Sometimes I think of little kids watching the game...

Just have some authority for fucks sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what of the little kids reading this board? As a Vatican they will look up to you. You should be ashamed of yourself whers.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-29-2008, 07:47 AM
What for ?
I don't follow ???
I'm talking real little kids...

I'm just saying that they are viewed as "heroes"
There's no need to carry on like they do...especially Rooney.
Everytime I see that I just shake my head.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 07:49 AM
Haha I was joking! I just found it funny that while complaing about Rooney's foul language, you used the word 'fuck'!

Trust me though, the players are the very least of their worries. Having been at the game last night, I can tell you that all the small children in the stands can hear during the match is "What the fuck was that? Fuckin useless cunt! Fuckin ref doesn't fuckin know what the fuck he's doin!" from half the blokes in the stands.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-29-2008, 07:52 AM
Hahahahaha

I just clocked that myself...Damn...
I've got Insomnia so I'll blame it on that I guess !!!!!!
I rarely swear though...just got a bit passionate for a sec back there.

What's up with the name change ?
I'm feeling it though.

Got my card finally too.
I'll sort out those squids for ya...

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Change is a good thing! 36Chambers stopped reading the usernamechange thread, so I decided to edit my request every week and when the music stopped (Tomb or 36 read my post) I'd stick with that name!

PM me about the dvds.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-29-2008, 08:11 AM
Well...It's certainly unique.
Which I really like.

HANZO
05-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Inter Milan finally sack Mancini. it seems a Mourihno will take his place.

this has made Mancini a candidate for Chelsea to.

whitey
05-29-2008, 05:13 PM
What honestly qualifies Mancini for managing top teams? He gets 2 scudetti handed to him and the third is also nothing to phone home about. he won it against a weakened juve, an old milan, and 1 good challenger (although not very deep) roma.

hes done very poor in europe.

and this is all with one of the deepest, most talent rich teams in the world. so honestly someone answer me, why would roman want to bring mancini in to coach Chelsea?

HANZO
05-29-2008, 05:19 PM
Roman's first target i believe will be Scolari. managers like Rijkaard and Mancini are 2nd to him on the Chelsea list. its their reputations that make ppl believe they are good managers. not saying they aint, but their reputations for being good footballers back in the day, do them well when it comes to managerial jobs.

interesting thing i saw on the news today, the worlds most profitable league isnt the Premiership infact its the Bundesliga. last season the Premiership made a total of £95million profit, while the Bundesliga made £168million. the reason for why the premiership is less profitable is the rise in footballer wages. to solve this next season expect premiership season tickets to rise by an average of 20%.

LuckyTheWonderDog
05-30-2008, 09:28 AM
So FIFA votes for foreign players limits. Just wait for the European Pariliament to tell them they're not allowed to.

chiba
05-30-2008, 11:16 AM
Roman's first target i believe will be Scolari. managers like Rijkaard and Mancini are 2nd to him on the Chelsea list. its their reputations that make ppl believe they are good managers. not saying they aint, but their reputations for being good footballers back in the day, do them well when it comes to managerial jobs.

i heard scolari wasnt interested in chelsea
mourinho aint goin to inter
im sure he will be managing the portugal national team
when scoalri back down at the end of the euro

rijkaard seems like the perfect candidate for chelsea coz roman loved the barca brand of football..according to roman barca plays the enertaining football :cheerlie:
lol

HANZO
05-30-2008, 11:39 AM
So FIFA votes for foreign players limits. Just wait for the European Pariliament to tell them they're not allowed to.

hahahaha yeah FIFA are pretty stupid for that rule. even if it was allowed, there is always a way round it.

chiba
05-31-2008, 02:01 AM
^ truss me hell is gonna break loose!!!

whitey
06-01-2008, 06:06 PM
milan sign zambrotta. 13 mil. i like.

HANZO
06-01-2008, 06:21 PM
yeah i hear of zambrotta moving to milan. a good signing for them.

jus under a week now for the Euro champs. been watching the friendlies, i can honestly say no team looks ready.

chiba
06-02-2008, 12:14 AM
^ yea whats up with that

friggen hungary is givin everyone problems

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 03:26 AM
I'm going with Spain, with Croatia as a dark horse contender. Here's a video to remind you of some classic Euro goals:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/euro2008/2008/06/football_focus_needs_you_with.html

In other news:

"Goalkeeper Mark Bosnich, who retired in 2003, wants a dramatic return to English football." (The Sun)

My local pub side is looking for a goalkeeper, and they're a bunch of fat coke heads as well. He'd fit right in.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Gazza has been sectioned under the mental health act again. Poor guy has some serious problems.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7431283.stm

HANZO
06-02-2008, 06:23 PM
shame about Gazza, he ruined himself though. couldnt really handle the fame and fortune that football came with.

Mourihno officially Inter Milans manager. good news for Inter.

bad news for Italy, Cannavaro is injured and ruled out of Italy's squad. damn shame, one of my favourite players.

6² Chambaz
06-02-2008, 06:27 PM
I know it's old and opinions have already been told, but Chelsea sacking Grant was unfair

HANZO
06-02-2008, 06:30 PM
yes it was unfair cause to be honest Grant did a very good job with Chelsea.

2nd in the Premiership just losing out on the last day.

Champs League Runners-up.

i mean ok they didnt win anything but Grants accomplishments are very respectable.

but Chelsea are a big club and big clubs need big name managers. jus how football is nowadays.

6² Chambaz
06-02-2008, 06:43 PM
yes it was unfair cause to be honest Grant did a very good job with Chelsea.

2nd in the Premiership just losing out on the last day.

Champs League Runners-up.

i mean ok they didnt win anything but Grants accomplishments are very respectable.

not to forget that he didn't even start the season

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 07:50 PM
As my mate (a Chelsea fan) points out though - they played boring football under Grant. If you win stuff you can get away with being boring, but if you're not good to watch and you finish the season without a trophy (for the first time in four years), then bye bye.

TheWolf
06-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Grant should never have got the job in the first place. He wasn't qualified for it.

What do you guys think of the '6+5' idea?

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 07:57 PM
I think the European court will shoot it down in a heartbeat. You can't ban people from employing EU workers at McDonalds, and a football club is no different.

TheWolf
06-02-2008, 07:59 PM
I think the European court will shoot it down in a heartbeat. You can't ban people from employing EU workers at McDonalds, and a football club is no different.

True.

Hopefully Senderos can get a job in Mcdonalds then, cos he sure as shit shouldn't be playing football.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Senderos is one of my favourite players. I wish he'd start every game. But then I am a yid.

TheWolf
06-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Senderos is one of my favourite players. I wish he'd start every game. But then I am a yid.

hahahahahahahaha.

After reading the 2 sentences, I was actually starting to wonder if you were a dog just randomnly pawing the keyboard.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Well I am a dog, but this pawing aint random....

HANZO
06-02-2008, 08:20 PM
im not sure about Senderos, i dnt think he is quick enough to make a big mac in the time given.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Gretna are out of business then. Sad.

whitey
06-03-2008, 12:21 PM
I read Barca lining up shock super pippo bid. Have to pay atleast 25 million to land pippo.

urbanlegend
06-04-2008, 12:29 AM
Barca going for Pippo?

European Championship coming up :D

Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitey
06-04-2008, 07:23 AM
^probably some rubbish story just to fill newspapers.

Im trying not to get my hopes but, but this is some serious ass shit...

Possible CL Lifeline For Milan

AC Milan could yet be handed an unexpected and controversial place in next season's Champions League at the expense of Bulgarian side CSKA Sofia, who face expulsion from the tournament.

http://goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=722730

come on babyyyyy

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Well it appears that Porto may have beaten Sofia to it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7435898.stm

TheWolf
06-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Hughes has gone to Man City, what do you reckon?

I think he'll have a lot less freedom in descision making within the club, and might not like it.

I also think a few of Blackburn's better players will follow him out the door, including Bentely.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-04-2008, 11:01 AM
I find it an interesting move. I always thought Hughes would be looking to be United manager at some point and moving there from City wouldn't please a lot of fans.

TheWolf
06-04-2008, 11:04 AM
I find it an interesting move. I always thought Hughes would be looking to be United manager at some point and moving there from City wouldn't please a lot of fans.

Completely forgot about that, good point.

Mr Biscuits has obviously sold it too him, guess he's going to have a lot of money to spend.

whitey
06-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Well it appears that Porto may have beaten Sofia to it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7435898.stm

Fuck yea, I was just about to post this. That would be fucking awesome if they slot Milan in. Plus it gets Milan the CL $$$, and makes it more attractive for a player like Drogba to move to Milan because of the promise of the CL this year.

*Although unfortunately the slot opened up by Porto would most likely go to Benfica (I think, if not them another Portuguese team). Although if the Bulgarian team could not play, Milan would still get that. Fingers crossed.

HANZO
06-04-2008, 05:27 PM
ahahahah at Porto. truly sucks for them.

Hughes will do good at City. he will have a good sum of money to work with, got a nice squad. maybe he can break them into the top 4, who knows??

and Sven is the new manager of Mexico. guy probably had enough of europe.

Da Ryda
06-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Milan couldn't do it on their own merit... more has to be expected of them. Drogba and Shevchenko going to AC Milan? Probably the latter is not gonna happen... As far as Robinho rumours go, he's no replacement for Drogba

HANZO
06-05-2008, 05:11 PM
well if Chelsea lose Drogba i believe they will just panic buy unless they get a real experienced manager. so they will jus spend senseless money on players that wont exactly fit in the team.

expect a few Chelsea players to join up with Mourihno at inter. i doubt they will be big names, but most likely Carvalho will leave.

2 DAYS LEFT UNTIL PORTUGAL ASS_RAPE TURKEY I CANT FUKIN WAIT...

fuk the truth hurts, well atleast i hope Turkey show some fight. i will have my war drum ready for the game. i will probably die of an heart attack anyway.

chiba
06-05-2008, 08:49 PM
^ LMFAO!!!!

turkey have a good squad and they shouldnt be underestimated

drogba will be goin to inter milan..no doubt alot of players from chelsea are gonna go to mourinho

HANZO
06-06-2008, 03:24 PM
C.Ronaldo has said he wants to play for Real Madrid and that its all up to Man Utd. Wow, thats like putting a knife into Man Utd innit.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Yeah^
What ever happened to those things called Contracts ???

whitey
06-06-2008, 04:14 PM
fuck milan have no chance of CL this year. gay. they should just give them the trophy every year. f this having to get into the top 4 and beating all these peon teams. whatevs.

and yea all these man u ball lickers can suck it. with c ron gone there team will go back to being bums. real will be back in the thick of things. although if they could get robinho out of the deal plus tons of cash that would be a good deal.

DrunkenMasta303
06-07-2008, 07:54 AM
so whos yall favorite to win the euro? which teams do you represent?

i have very much faith in germany this time, we have a good mixture of experienced and young players, a very good coach, and in my opinion the best midfield in europe, the only problem is our defence, sometimes we are a little sleepy there, but in overall i think we're good prepared for this tournament and after the worldcup 06 we have the confident and the hunger to win it all, you better protect ya neck italy

whitey
06-07-2008, 09:10 AM
^haHA forza italia!!!!!!!!!

chiba
06-07-2008, 11:50 PM
i got 3 on it

portugal and germany have good teams this year
theres less hype on them

theres alot of hype behind italy, spain, france and nederlands

euro is up for grabs all the teams are on point....i heard austria wanted to pull out their team so that they wouldnt get embarassed or badly whooped

im pretty much backing portugal, spain and holland

whitey
06-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Platini vows to fight 'cheating' English clubs over debts

Uefa's president, Michel Platini, has condemned clubs such as Manchester United and Chelsea, who are effectively saddled with heavy debts, as "cheats" and urged European football's governing body to address the issue and ensure clubs compete on a level playing field.
Chelsea and United owe creditors a combined £1.5bn according to their latest published accounts. Chelsea Limited, the company which owns the football club, owes £736m to its creditors even if it does not owe any external debt to any bank. Instead, the owner Roman Abramovich has poured some £578m into the club as an interest-free loan. United's figures indicated that about £764m was owed.
"Look at the debts that Chelsea and United have," said Platini. "Fifa and Uefa are going to have to do something to combat that because, today, it is the clubs who cheat that are winning. It's a race for money and we've ended up with this proposal for a 39th game to be played.
"It isn't about winning titles any more but about generating enough money to pay off debt. I don't think one should cheat to win and when clubs are in debt - English, Italian and Spanish clubs - it's probably easier for them to beat other clubs who aren't in debt.
"The Professional Football Strategy Council [a body introduced by Platini last year] has started to think about how the licensing system can bring about more equilibrium between the clubs to make sure they are not so much in debt and it will be the major topic for the European Club Association [the 103-club body formed after the dissolution of the G-14 earlier this year] to discuss when next they meet. We have to look for means for clubs to be less in debt and find methods to fight this."
Platini added that he would not be missing England at Euro 2008, which starts today. "I have great respect for whatever happens out on the pitch," he said. "If England can't finish in the top two of their qualifying group, that's their problem. The 16 teams that have qualified deserve to be here."

Very good point I feel.

HANZO
06-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Platini making alot of bold statements about change in football, lets see if he has the balls to go ahead with the change. it would be good if he does, it will provide an equal playing field throughout europe.

BGS
06-08-2008, 05:44 PM
it is hard to say but switzerland ain't very good at the moment...i think germany or france are going to win the euro...italia isn't as good as 2006...

whitey
06-08-2008, 11:43 PM
^you can say that after tomorows game. until then, there still the champs baby.

no.1 in the world argies just tied usa 0-0 on a side note.

chiba
06-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Hup Oranje!!!!!

6² Chambaz
06-09-2008, 04:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA 3-0 !!!! WOOO !! Go Holland !

whitey
06-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Aww What The Fuck!!!!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
06-10-2008, 03:48 AM
. . .

2Bladez
06-10-2008, 07:45 AM
I am a fan of France, but i am not sure if they will advance with all those old players... Raymond Domenech is idiot...

TheWolf
06-10-2008, 08:27 AM
I'm supporting Croatia and Holland. I think Croatia would have had a chance with Eduardo.

But I think those pesky Jarmans are going to win it.

Ritter
06-10-2008, 08:29 AM
Spain for me,but Holland is a great threat to everyone.

TheWolf
06-10-2008, 08:35 AM
Spain for me,but Holland is a great threat to everyone.

Interesting to see that Fabregas isn't starting for Spain, apparentely.

chiba
06-10-2008, 02:39 PM
aragones isnt the best of coaches
villa was a beast

hopefully spain keep it up and dont choke like they always do
same goes for holland and portugal

chiba
06-10-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm supporting Croatia and Holland. I think Croatia would have had a chance with Eduardo.

But I think those pesky Jarmans are going to win it.

this was the player i really wanted to see
theres like a brazilian on almost every euro team

poland
croatia
spain
portugal
turkey
swiss
germany

soon italy with amauri

whitey
06-12-2008, 12:30 PM
read an article today saying barca might do a swap deal eto'o for pirlo. DO IT AC MILAN. pirlo is shitting the bed latley. we need a good forward. eto'o is younger.

chiba
06-12-2008, 04:20 PM
heard robinho is goin to man u along with ramos??

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Apparently so if Ronaldo goes the other way.

whitey
06-12-2008, 07:09 PM
^that is a fucking steal for MAN U. ramos is the best defender in the world, and robinho is up there. he is definalty a game changer. ronaldo does well in a very spacey setting. you can see even in the euros he does not make as much of a difference as in the EPL because he cant just tourch those english wankers all day.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-13-2008, 05:29 AM
yes... but the role ronaldo plays works extremely well for Man U.

Losing him is a huge blow for them regardless of who he is replaced with.

While Robinho is a good player, i dont see how he can slip into the role which Ronaldo holds in that team with anywhere near the same success.

We'll see i guess.

whitey
06-13-2008, 07:04 AM
Well Ronaldo carries Man U. Theres no doubt about it if he leaves the team will have to change. But I think they can form a Rock solid D with Ramos, and just have to change up the style.

If Ronaldo wants to go he will go, if they can get that for him I say do it because what kind of better deal will they really get? Even If they get tons of cash who are they buying to replace him?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-13-2008, 07:51 AM
Yeah, but its by no means a steal in my opinion.

Robinho is a gamble, while ronaldo is the best player in the world.

But yes, if he wants to go he will, and getting Robinho in return isnt bad at all.

Eyetalian
06-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Robinho tends to fade in and out of games, that being said should he ever attain

consistency then it wouldn't be bad business. Ronaldo has already proved what he can do,

in my mind along with Messi the best player in the world at the moment. So for me if I

was United then it would be NO DEAL (cool cross hand motion)

Longbongcilvaringz
06-13-2008, 10:10 AM
The question is, will Ronaldo be half the player he is currently, in a completely different set up?

I dont know, but im sure someone does.

HANZO
06-13-2008, 06:11 PM
dnt kno about the Ronaldo deal.

i mean Man utd dnt have a goalscorer. this season Ronaldo was that guy knocking them in. they are already solid at the back. i think Robihno, Tevez and Rooney are far too alike to have all 3 play on the same team.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 06:33 PM
But then again, a year ago everyone said Rooney and Tevez were too alike to play in the same team....

I think Ronaldo is good enough to shine in any team. Why he'd wanna go now I don't understand though. If I was him I'd at least stay at Man U for another two seasons (actually, if I was him I'd go to Spurs!).

HANZO
06-13-2008, 06:35 PM
But then again, a year ago everyone said Rooney and Tevez were too alike to play in the same team....

I think Ronaldo is good enough to shine in any team. Why he'd wanna go now I don't understand though. If I was him I'd at least stay at Man U for another two seasons (actually, if I was him I'd go to Spurs!).

true.

i can understand why he would want to go to Real Madrid. Cause he was raised in that part of Europe, and to him Real is the biggest team.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-13-2008, 06:37 PM
But he's still a kid. He has plenty of time left to go there. Right now he's playing for the European Champions in the most popular league in the world.

whitey
06-13-2008, 11:22 PM

id almost gaurente he told himself he was going to real madrid. he just didnt know when. he felt a debt of gratitude to sir alex, but after winning the epl 2 times in a row and the champions league i think he feels he has paid that off and now wants to fullfill his lifetime goal of playing for real.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-14-2008, 12:39 AM
There is no club loyalty in football at all.

Why a player would want to leave a team which has just won the league and the UCL is beyond me.

Obviously his priorities are different though.

chiba
06-14-2008, 12:42 AM
i would rather see ronaldo on barca than madrid
messi ronaldinho and c.ronaldo

i dont think ronaldo will shine in madrid...madrid are underachievers

chiba
06-14-2008, 12:50 AM
id almost gaurente he told himself he was going to real madrid. he just didnt know when. he felt a debt of gratitude to sir alex, but after winning the epl 2 times in a row and the champions league i think he feels he has paid that off and now wants to fullfill his lifetime goal of playing for real.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=730348

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Ronaldinho is gonna leave Barca. Real Madrid won the league by quite a a margin over Barca this year (Barca were third) and have won more Spanish titles than any other team as well as more European Cups than any other team, so I don't see how they're underachievers. You can't win everything, every year.

DrunkenMasta303
06-14-2008, 07:09 PM
hahahaha have you seen this, funny shit

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YWFpPST94wU&hl=de"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YWFpPST94wU&hl=de" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

the part on the bridge had me loud out laughed

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 07:13 PM
Quality!

whitey
06-14-2008, 09:10 PM
i honestly cant tell if thats real or not. some looked rediculously fake, some looked plausible.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 09:20 PM
I thought the same. It's done fuckin well either way.

chiba
06-15-2008, 10:27 PM
theres no shadow when the ball is passed

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 10:28 PM
On which bit?

chiba
06-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Ronaldinho is gonna leave Barca. Real Madrid won the league by quite a a margin over Barca this year (Barca were third) and have won more Spanish titles than any other team as well as more European Cups than any other team, so I don't see how they're underachievers. You can't win everything, every year.

sure they may win la liga but its not a convincing win
they always have trouble.....and they have been chokin in the champions league....u cant win everything but with a squad like madrid you should be
smashing everyone:mexico:

i dunno i dont find them as great as they once were/(

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 10:38 PM
I dunno, that may have been true a few years back, but other teams have caught up with the number of stars in their squads.

chiba
06-16-2008, 12:19 AM
^ remember the galacticos

golden era

raul, zidane, figo, ronaldo, beckham, r.carlos, hierro,

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-16-2008, 12:21 AM
Yeah and now other teams like Man U, Chelsea, Barca have similar numbers of huge stars in their sides. I tip Madrid to do better in the champs League next season.

whitey
06-16-2008, 08:35 AM
If they get ronaldo they will be odds on favorites to win it. Man u's odds would drop a lot.

BGS
06-16-2008, 12:22 PM
damn holland is going to win that shit if they keep playing like in the match against france...spain is in a good shape too...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-18-2008, 01:54 PM
I heard Mancini is coming from Roma to Inter

well, I hope so

whitey
06-19-2008, 07:39 AM
riise moves to roma for 4 mil pounds. good move i think for roma.

man city signed brazilian striker Jo`for about 15 million pounds. although they said there are some problems because of his 3rd party ownership and a possible difficulty of gaining a work permit. this kids the real deal though. hes gonna be big, remember his name.

steve sidwell moves to aston villa for 5 million pounds.

new barca coach has cleared the way for deco (chelsea, inter), ronaldinho (man city, chelsea), and eto'o (tottenham, milan, ?) to leave.

BGS
06-24-2008, 04:37 PM
^ yeah man i didn't understand that..deco, eto'o and ronaldinho are three of the best players alive...deco signed a contract with chelsea by the way...

whitey
06-24-2008, 05:50 PM
roma offered harry kewell a contract. if he can stay health i think its a good move, the man definatly is quality when fit.

HANZO
06-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Arshavin said that playing for Barcalona is his dream.

well Barca can get rid of Deco, and Ronaldihno then buy Arshavin. cause at the moment he better than both.

chiba
06-24-2008, 07:25 PM
^ quality player oin the rise

what is up with ronnie??? is he stayin or goin??

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-25-2008, 04:49 AM
Ronaldinho??? Ain't stayin', he wasn't on the pitch for a whole year!!!

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-25-2008, 04:58 AM
I dunno. It's easy to bitch at Ronaldinho for getting out of shape and going out clubbing and all that, but just cos he's as technically gifted a footballer as there exists, doesn't mean it's all he enjoys. If he has more fun pissing about clubbing and eating pies than playing at his best, then I can't say he's an idiot for not having the greatest possible career in football just for my benefit. If he ends up with huge regrets later in life, then that is a different matter altogether.

If they get ronaldo they will be odds on favorites to win it. Man u's odds would drop a lot.

But if Man U get the equivalent of £70 or £80 million for him, they'll bring in a host of world class players and may actually end up stronger. I reckon I'd rather have Wesley Sneijder + £50million than Ronaldo.

Ritter
06-25-2008, 05:16 AM
But if Man U get the equivalent of £70 or £80 million for him, they'll bring in a host of world class players and may actually end up stronger. I reckon I'd rather have Wesley Sneijder + £50million than Ronaldo.

^ Co-Sign

But what I'm interested in:

Are Gillet and Hicks going to give Rafa his £50million pounds so he can buy 3 world-class players, and win the damn title.

He has Villa,Silva and Gareth Barry as his targets.

He already bought Dossena from Udine,and Philip Degen on a free transfer.

He sold Xabi to Juve for £10million, and Riise for £2.5million...

But I think even if he got the money, he couldn't buy them. With Valencia in such a bad situation, they need the players they can get, and you have Villa saying he doesn't want to leave Mestailla.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-25-2008, 05:22 AM
It's funny cos as a Spurs fan we have the opposite problem - we have all the money we need to spend but struggle to convince the players to come.

Good work on the sig Shizzah, although it appears the right hand side is cut off.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-25-2008, 06:05 AM
All these spanish and italians players seemingly wanting to go to England is absolute nonsense.

How dare they.

whitey
06-25-2008, 12:32 PM
^no italian player i know of wants of to go to england.

theres no way man u gets sneijder in the deal. maybe robinho, but thats iffy to happen in my opinion.

people are really selling ronaldinho short in my opinion. i think he makes a grand comeback next year and whatever team has him will be lucky to do so. although i feel he should get out of barca because if he picks up one litlte injury or has a bad game the fans will get all over him, which is bullshit.

Ritter
06-25-2008, 02:41 PM
It's funny cos as a Spurs fan we have the opposite problem - we have all the money we need to spend but struggle to convince the players to come.

Good work on the sig Shizzah, although it appears the right hand side is cut off.

Thanks, must be a mistake while I was cropping to fit the limit size (500x300)...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-25-2008, 03:11 PM
TURKEY MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA

I'M WITH U HAN, I HOPE U DON'T PASS OUT or anything

shit muahahhahhaa

chiba
06-25-2008, 03:42 PM
^no italian player i know of wants of to go to england.

theres no way man u gets sneijder in the deal. maybe robinho, but thats iffy to happen in my opinion.

people are really selling ronaldinho short in my opinion. i think he makes a grand comeback next year and whatever team has him will be lucky to do so. although i feel he should get out of barca because if he picks up one litlte injury or has a bad game the fans will get all over him, which is bullshit.

SNEIJDER AND ROBINO FOR RONALDO ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!

ronaldinho is a great player and i agree with whitey
dinho might make a great comeback next season

i hear that chelsea might pick him up coz of scolari

HANZO
07-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Well International footballs over, back to business now.

Aragones is the new Fenerbahce manager, and most likely Fenerbahce will sign Guiza.

Harry Kewell signs for .... Galatasaray, thats the news coming out of Turkey. deals been done apparently. shokin.

Deco to Chelsea, means that Lampard might be on his way to Inter. Depends on how much Mourihno wants him.

Liverpool pointlessly chase Barry. our last offer was like £17million. which im sorry isnt worth it.

Loads of teams after Adebayor.

Ronaldihno to ????? i wont be surprised if he ended up staying at Barca. Daniel Alves signed for Barca to.

Ritter
07-03-2008, 09:46 PM
I have a hunch that Benitez is going to sign Cazorla. He has a knack for signing a players that shine from the bench.

Barry is "disbanded" from the club's facilities from what I've heard, because he entered in talks with Liverpool.

Also, with Villa and Silva staying at Mestailla, Benitez can just put the "4th Place Cock" in his mouth and buy Riera and Robbie Keane, and firmly sit still on the fifth place in the Premiership. Sad...

chiba
07-05-2008, 02:00 AM
who will be the coaches of

Holland
Portugal (i heard zico might be in line)
Spain
etc

whitey
07-09-2008, 12:29 PM
read something that iker and torres have leap frogged ronaldo for player of the year. i hope so.

HANZO
07-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Looks like Lampard wont go to Inter. dnt kno what Chelsea are gonna do with him, Deco, and Ballack.

Milan look favourites to get Ronaldihno now. still no real developments in that.

Fenerbahce got Guiza, now apparently they willing to spend up to 30million euros on getting Eto'o.

It would be great if Iker won player of the year. i really think he should have gotten player of the tournament at euro 08. i think his presence made Spain look strong at the back. every corner, every long ball, every shot he was under total control of.

i still think Ronaldo will get it though. best player on europes best team.

HANZO
07-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Nasri signs for Arsenal, thats a good signing by them.

whitey
07-12-2008, 08:52 PM
i read inter upped their lamps bid to 15 mil + adriano. now thats a bit much for a 30 y.o. midfielder who shoots 50 shots a game.

Random_Person
07-13-2008, 04:59 AM
Yeah Scolari just said that he won't stop Lampard from re-uniting with Jose(the special one), Meanwhile Man U have made a bid for Berbatov and Arsene Wenger apparently is trying to snap up Gareth Barry before Benitez can, U think Liverpool would have spending power with Gillet and Hicks running things but looks like Tottenham and Man city will have more spending power this season than the Reds

HANZO
07-13-2008, 10:03 AM
£15mill + Adriano for Lampard is far too much.

about Liverpools spending power, they got enough money. but i think Benitez is aware that the price that Villa want for Barry is ridiculous. I think this is another reason why the top teams in England dnt have a core of English players. whenever they go to buy one the price is stupid. while they could just go to Brazil or somewhere else and get a player who is just as good if not better. but more importantly much cheaper.

Random_Person
07-13-2008, 03:29 PM
True what you say about English player's being overpriced, meanwhile it doesnt look like Juventus will be bidding for Xabi Alonso anymore, they soon to sign Dane Christen Poulson from Sevilla so if he Xabi stays at Liverpool is there any need for Barry? Liverpool could invest that money in a good winger like Simao or David Silva
In other football news Ronaldo(the Brazilian one) will be joining Flamengo on free transfer from Milan, Ronaldinho might be joining Man City by the end of the week as Milan and Barca are taking too long to reach an agreement and the most shocking rumour is that Barca are preparing to make 10 mill Euro + Samuel Eto bid for Adebayor
Now i know Adebayor had a great season scoring something like 24 goals but i don't think he worth that much, Samuel Eto definitely worth more than him

kwelity music
07-14-2008, 10:43 AM
slightly agree about the adebayor-eto thing, dont know if eto is worth more but adebayor is definitely not worth that much

keep hearing rumours that a berbatov to man u deal is about to be completed? anyone know much bout that?

HANZO
07-14-2008, 01:56 PM
at the moment there are alot of rumours. i really doubt Barca would give up Eto'o just for Adebayor. if they do, they deserve to get relegated.

Random_Person
07-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Berbatov to Man U looks very likely with Berbatov apparently keen for a move to the red devils, Spurs won't want less than 25 mill pounds, I'm sure United will fork it out

chiba
07-15-2008, 05:17 PM
mancini from roma --- inter milan

good signing
inters squad is lookin good

HANZO
07-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Inters looking lethal. they dnt need lampard. plus Mourihno will most likely put a stop to the way they fuk up in european games.

Del Bosque Spain coach now.

and the Ronaldihno saga continues. his got like 48 hours to make his decision. why couldnt he be a good boy like Kaka.

and in breaking news, although not properly confirmed. the King Hakan Sukur has decided to finally quit. thank fuk. sadly he aint even gonna be given a final match. the Galatasaray board have put an ambargo on all things Hakan Sukur. which is a piss-take considering he made them what they are today. he apparently said he doesnt want to play for another club, there was a rumour that one MLS team wanted him. shame really although in his final years he has pissed the life out of me wanting to play for the national team. his a great guy, i met him once and his genuinely a good person. does alot of charity stuff. and he never spoilt himself like every other turkish player. a great role-model for the younger players.

his scored 270 league goals in his career and 400 goals in total. cant fuk with that.

HANZO
07-15-2008, 06:45 PM
AC Milan sign Ronaldihno announced like a couple of minutes ago.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15072008/58/serie-milan-announce-ronaldinho-signing.html

chiba
07-16-2008, 01:18 AM
def hakan is a great footballer

yep its official ronaldinho to ac milan
i think ronnie will get his form back there

Random_Person
07-16-2008, 04:49 AM
Ronaldinho back in form playing with Kaka, the stuff of dreams,personally i don't think Milan are short of firepower upfront with Pato, Inzaghi and Borrielo(who scored 19 goals in Serie A last season), hope Ronnie gets back to the fitness levels that he use to be(lose that damn gut)
In other news Gliberto Silva has officially left Arsenal for Panathanaikos in Greece and Ricardo Carvalho has confirmed that he will honour his contract at Chelsea and not join Jose's revolution at Inter

The Hound
07-16-2008, 05:30 AM
can't do very well in a competition your not in...

always next year hey brother ;) have fun in the uefa secondary or whatever the fuck it's called

HANZO
07-17-2008, 05:11 PM
Eto'o is contemplating a move to a club in Uzbekistan. there are loads of big euro clubs after him and today his in Uzbekistan for contract negotiations.

whitey
07-17-2008, 07:48 PM
always next year hey brother ;) have fun in the uefa secondary or whatever the fuck it's called

wow really went digging in the crates for that one.

but hey, atleast we'll win it though ;).

chiba
07-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Eto'o is contemplating a move to a club in Uzbekistan. there are loads of big euro clubs after him and today his in Uzbekistan for contract negotiations.

i thought he was goin to inter or even chelsea??
the heck is he thinking??

i hear robinho is goin to barca!!
this should be interesting coz theres a 'pact' between the presidents of real and barca, that they wouldnt buy/negotiate/attract eachother players

whitey
07-18-2008, 02:29 PM

funny joke HAN.

chiba
07-18-2008, 02:40 PM
^ thats the thing...he aint joking

http://www.goal.com/en-india/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=780862

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=soc-spa/news/news.aspx?id=4165853

The Hound
07-19-2008, 02:04 AM
i'm still waiting for someone to buy podolski ... hitzfeld should of sold his arse during the winter transfer ... the board act like they won't buy anyone but we all know mario gomez will be in the red soon enough

Bucellito 136
07-19-2008, 08:22 AM
the shit about Eto'o is true
Marseille will be a dangerous team next year

whitey
07-19-2008, 04:31 PM
no way eto'o goes there. never in a million years could i realistically see that happening.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-20-2008, 05:54 AM
how many players went to Milan and Inter so far?

and what players went out? where is the brazilian Ronaldo?

whitey
07-20-2008, 10:49 AM
in players at milan...zambrotta, boriello, flamini, ronaldinho, abbiati (back from loan). no new contract has been offered to ronaldo, but they have said it may be a possibility that he gets one if he proves his fitness.

only player out is gilardino, thank fucking god. milan had to only pay 6 million more for ronnie than they got for gilas buster ass.

and i dont give a fuck about inter they can go suck a dick up.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-20-2008, 10:57 AM
in players at milan...zambrotta, boriello, flamini, ronaldinho, abbiati (back from loan). no new contract has been offered to ronaldo, but they have said it may be a possibility that he gets one if he proves his fitness.

only player out is gilardino, thank fucking god. milan had to only pay 6 million more for ronnie than they got for gilas buster ass.

and i dont give a fuck about inter they can go suck a dick up.

LOL thanks anyway!

whitey
07-20-2008, 05:25 PM
Fifa agent Ernesto Bronzetti came back on the negotiations which brought Ronaldinho from Barcelona to Milan, and reveals just how close Dinho was to joining Manchester City instead of the Rossoneri.
"This was the most difficult negotiation I have ever overseen," said the transfer expert, who was present during the decisive meetings between Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani, Barcelona president Joan Laporta, and the player's agent and brother Robert De Assis.
"Barcelona had decided to sell Ronaldinho to Manchester City for 37m. euros against the 23m. offered by Milan. They wanted to sell Samuel Eto'o to the Rossoneri for that sum instead. But at the end of the day, everything turned out well."
The Brazilian ace rejected the lucrative offer from Manchester City as he strongly favored a move to the Serie A giants. In fact, he was willing to forego his cut of the transfer fee which helped Milan mount a successful 26.5m. bid.

goal.com.

i think they would have been wise from a personal standpoint to buy eto'o. i think it is very wise from a commerical standpoint to buy ronnie, i know im having my bro bring back a fresh dinho milan kit when he comes home from italy in august. how it will work on the field is another story. it could be a disaster or could work out very well.

HANZO
07-20-2008, 05:40 PM
I think Ronnie knew that if he moved to City he would never recover from it. he would be playin in the UEFA cup and city still wont be good enough to break into the top 4 in England. Milan still giving him money, plus you have an actual chance of winning some silverware with Milan. ok they in Uefa to, but Serie A for Milan is a realistic target.

The Hound
07-21-2008, 01:50 AM
i don't think you can dismiss citeh just yet ... with the money thaksin has got they're bound to attract some players and i think they wanted ronnie more so that they could prove to players citeh could attract rather than what he could do which isn't much in the last couple of years ... shouldn't of dumped sven goran eriksson though that was fuckin stupid ... ok he slumped at the end but only man u and chel$ki basically go through a season without a slump, arsenal had one so did liverpool and eriksson took citeh to their best result in how many years in his first season? ...

as for milan, i'd rather have kaka over ANYBODY in the world any day of the week ... milan needed a striker and i know they wanted sheva but they should of pushed for a goal poacher and ronaldinho ain't gonna get the room he got in la liga in serie a ... let's see how it pans out ... atleast they got rid of gilardino that's a start

HANZO
07-21-2008, 11:24 AM
the fact the City got rid of Eriksson jus showed that Thaksin is a dickhead and he thinks that if he pours in the money the club will be successful.

Your right Milan actually need a striker. i think they should go for Berbatov, he would be ideal.

The Hound
07-22-2008, 10:22 AM
lol ronaldinho took the squad number 80 wtf ?? ... not that numbers really mean anything but that's bizarre ... i know he says it's birth year but it was only good when lizarazu did it on his return to bayern and got 69 ...

i wish someone else would do a zomarono and get the 1+8 happening ...

whitey
07-22-2008, 11:43 AM
lol ronaldinho took the squad number 80 wtf ?? ... not that numbers really mean anything but that's bizarre ... i know he says it's birth year but it was only good when lizarazu did it on his return to bayern and got 69 ...

well looks like ill be wearing the 80 shirt on my back soon enough. would have prefered clareence give the 10 up, as ronnie is more of a classic 10, but he shouldnt be forced to, and he didnt want to, so whatevs.

i would be very suprised if milan brought in anyone else this transfer window. a big center forward is needed but i dont think it will happen.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-22-2008, 01:29 PM
^^^^^better wait for Ronnie to come first back into shape...I wouldn't wear his shirt fo shit right now, I'd be embarresed

Random_Person
07-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Pato is gonna have to shine for Milan this season, still young but very talented, besides him its only Borrielo and Inzaghi as the options up front,

Last season Borrielo scored 19 goals in Serie for Genoa, do you guys think he can do the same for Milan this season

whitey
07-22-2008, 02:50 PM
i hope so but im not sure. look at his goal scoring record before that and its really poor. he was with milan for a season or two earlier in his carear and barely even played.

but who knows with ronnie pirlo and kaka feeding him balls id hope for atleast 14 goals from him next year.

HANZO
07-22-2008, 06:27 PM

lol, i remember that. Hakan Sukur did a 5+4 once.

The Hound
07-23-2008, 01:46 PM
haha when did hakan do the 5+4 ... was that with inter? ... i remember him as 55 i think not sure ...

i was readin that milan def gonna sell of kaka coz they got financial trouble ... and it doesnt make sense to deny kaka to go to the olympics but let ronnie go ... this just makes me hate chel$ki even more and i wish to christ ronaldo would just go to real ... we all know he wants to but hes too much of a bitch to come out and directly say it, sayin all this "only god knows" shit ...

CR7 fears ferguson