PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

whitey
09-16-2008, 07:23 PM
^spurs got some real good players. i am miffed they are loosing as much as they are. (like my milanese :'( although thats more because of the defense)

back to newcastle real quick. joey barton is such a thug. i was dieing laughing when i was watching that game against arsenal couple weeks ago. two seconds on that pitch and he puts in that fucking RASH tackle on nasri. shit was totally unecessary, and as hes backing up he gives that little shit eating smile. i was loving it. no homo. nasri got him back though, showed him hes no bitch, gave him that little nick, not bad for a frenchman.

LuckyTheWonderDog
09-16-2008, 09:46 PM
You're a Huddlestone hater? Interesting. Reasons being? I think he's a tremendous player

He plays great for England U21, but always just seems ineffective for SPurs. He's got a habit of looking kinda lost and can be an incredible push over considering the brick wall that he is. He was shocking against Villa. Then again. so were most of them.

Jenas is the most erratic player in the premiership. He'll either be great or complete shit.

The Hound
09-17-2008, 08:17 AM
try being a queens park rangers fan aswell :(

LOL @ roma ... fmd they let in 2 soft goals ... sucks bayern arent on tv tomorrow, prolly manure or le arse or both ...

HANZO
09-17-2008, 11:05 AM

LOL @ roma ... fmd they let in 2 soft goals ... sucks bayern arent on tv tomorrow, prolly manure or le arse or both ...

check www.justin.tv they usually have live streams of all champs league games.

chiba
09-17-2008, 01:00 PM
not to mention reina did some great saves
i really thought marseille was gonna tie it up

LuckyTheWonderDog
09-17-2008, 03:50 PM

What's bad about being a QPR fan right now? They've had a huge influx of cash into the club and are currently sitting 5th in the table after thrashing Southampton at the weekend and a really good away win at Norwich today.

I'm also a Barnet fan. Try that for grim. Not only are we in 21st in League 2, but one of young talents was tragically stabbed to death the other day outside of a nightclub I was in just a few days before.

HANZO
09-17-2008, 03:57 PM
all the games were shite today.

the highlight was that theres a player for Porto called Hulk. i mean thats the best name ever.

LuckyTheWonderDog
09-17-2008, 04:33 PM
I just watched the highlights for the Porto game and thought it looked a pretty decent game.

I cracked up when I heard they had a player called Hulk, but then I found out it's just a nickname. That's a bit shit.

chiba
09-17-2008, 05:50 PM
i thought arsenal were gonna destroy dynamo

hleb and flamini are really missed in that line up

LuckyTheWonderDog
09-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Dynamo away is never an easy game (excluding last season).

The Hound
09-17-2008, 09:42 PM
good lookin out HAN but damn i didn't get to see it haha went to sleep ... 1-0 away to steau yeah i'll take that ... 2-2 with lyon and fiorentina so a gap is opening ...

the del piero goal was fuckin sick ... manure wasted so many chances if ronaldo spends any more time out injured i think they're fucked ...

What's bad about being a QPR fan right now? They've had a huge influx of cash into the club and are currently sitting 5th in the table after thrashing Southampton at the weekend and a really good away win at Norwich today.

I'm also a Barnet fan. Try that for grim. Not only are we in 21st in League 2, but one of young talents was tragically stabbed to death the other day outside of a nightclub I was in just a few days before.

can't say i've heard of barnet but that's sad to hear about a young man being killed ... i remember ray jones last season that shit was sad too ... i remember first watching QPR when they were last in the premiership and i got to watch 4 games last year which was dope ... i hope they get promoted again some time soon :cool:

LuckyTheWonderDog
09-17-2008, 09:57 PM
can't say i've heard of barnet but that's sad to hear about a young man being killed ... i remember ray jones last season that shit was sad too ... i remember first watching QPR when they were last in the premiership and i got to watch 4 games last year which was dope ... i hope they get promoted again some time soon :cool:

Barnet is another of my local teams. I could walk to both Underhill (Barnet's tiny ground) and White Hart Lane from the house I grew up in. They have a bit of a link to Arsenal (whcih I don't like haha) where Arsenals youth team plays their games there and Arsenal do a pre-season firendly there every year and field a decent team.

Players you might have heard of who have been at Underhill at some point in their careers include:

Ray Clemence, Jimmy Greaves, Mark Lawrenson, Maik Taylor, Marlon King, Dougie Freedman, Tony Cottee, Linvoy Primus, David Howell, Alan Pardew, and former QPR player Daniel Dichio and current QPR player Fitz Hall!

I reckon QPR will see some Premiership action again within the next few years.

The kid who got stabbed was called Oliver King-Onzila. He was our under-19 captain. My mate had hired the same bar he was killed outside of for a party just a few days before. King-Onzila's death is even more tragic because his brother died of a heart attack during a football match earlier this year. Poor family.

Croydon is getting worse and worse. It's not a particularly big area but stabbings are becoming more and more common. Someone seems to get killed before the flowers are gone from the site of the last murder.

whitey
09-18-2008, 03:39 PM
^ what the f is up with england and stabbings?

anywho. milan up 3-1. thank god.

looks like tottenham and everton are going to tie their games. napoli was winning last i checked. as with sampdoria and undenise. stugart won off some gomez goals. man city won off a brace by jo.

annnd as i type this bent the bum scores and tottenham go up 2-1.

whitey
09-19-2008, 12:15 PM
apparently...the real ronaldo wants to go to PSG. great night life in paris i hear, for real though. i think ronaldo still has some ways to go on his fitness...heres a pic of him 15 days ago...

http://www.soccerway.com/photo_dynamic/orig/250/relative/12218296950.jpg

Guarded By Martyrs
09-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Croydon is getting worse and worse. It's not a particularly big area but stabbings are becoming more and more common. Someone seems to get killed before the flowers are gone from the site of the last murder.

Yeah for real...It's really sad. The numbers speak for themsleves.

^ what the f is up with england and stabbings?

Yeah heads are just pussies in my opinion...too afraid to have a fight.

It's sad I think almost everyone I know...knew someone who was killed.
It's a real shame...

Back to football : Tottenham had a good result for real...

The Hound
09-20-2008, 09:21 AM
bremen 2-0 half time in allianz arena ... rensing gets dickhead award of the week for palming a ball right to naldo on half time for bremen to go 2-0 ... bayern playing utter shit

apparently...the real ronaldo wants to go to PSG. great night life in paris i hear, for real though. i think ronaldo still has some ways to go on his fitness...heres a pic of him 15 days ago...

http://www.soccerway.com/photo_dynamic/orig/250/relative/12218296950.jpg

hmm the other day he says he wants to go to man citeh ... reckoned he and robinho would get 50 goals in a seaosn

The Hound
09-20-2008, 10:02 AM
bayern getting pumped 5-1 at home ... fucking terrible display of football ... utter disgrace

Guarded By Martyrs
09-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Ronaldo at Man. City ?

Interesting...

whitey
09-20-2008, 03:02 PM
i read there were some talks but huges doesnt want him.

Maccabee Ridah
09-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Ronaldo at Man. City ?

Interesting...

Yeah, I heard that one too!!! Seemz they are prepared to challenge "big 4" this year...

chiba
09-20-2008, 03:44 PM
lets see how he does in brazil
ronaldo thinks hes romario now??
lol

The Hound
09-20-2008, 10:52 PM
i read there were some talks but huges doesnt want him.

i don't think hughes will have much say considering the arabs bought citeh to get world wide exposure of whatever it is they do ... apparently they've offered him a deal ... pay as you play

lol @ ronaldo playing for flamengo under 20's side ... wtf?

whitey
09-21-2008, 06:56 AM
soccerway.com

Former AC Milan and Real Madrid star Ronaldo, one of Brazil's most decorated footballers, wants to play for French side Paris St Germain, according to press reports Friday.

In an interview with French sports daily L'Equipe, the three-time World Footballer of the Year (1996, 1997 and 2002) stressed his willingness to play in the capital.

"I love Paris. I have a flat and often go there," said the 31-year-old, who is without a professional club but is currently training with Brazilian team Flamengo.

"PSG are in the process of building something good. They have recruited good players and constructed a team capable of winning the title."

The most prolific goalscorer in the history of the World Cup (15 goals, and twice winner) Ronaldo is recovering in Rio De Janeiro following knee surgery in February.

Despite Manchester City earlier denying reports linking him with a move to Eastlands, Ronaldo again mused about hooking up with countryman Robinho in the English Premier league.

"Yes, it's a big possibility. We are in the middle of talks. We'll see."

That went counter to a statement from City on Tuesday that said they had been interested in signing Ronaldo but after speaking to his agent they decided not to pursue his signature.

In the interview Ronaldo said he was confident of a successful comeback, but admitted he was going through a difficult recuperation period.

"This is a challenge I cannot totally control. This time I cannot have power over everything. It's not like before when I was on the pitch and knew I could score a goal at any moment.

"Now it's different. I control nothing."

Speaking about criticism leveled at his weight problem, Ronaldo said: "It's normal that people say I'm overweight. There's no surprises there.

"I've stayed here (Rio) for five months without my trainer so there's nothing illogical in having gained a few pounds."

Paris St Germain - long served by Brazilian players such as Ronaldinho, Rai and Ricardo Gomes - beat Turkish team Kayserispor 2-1 in the UEFA Cup first round, first leg on Thursday

Rorschach
09-21-2008, 09:05 AM
Carroll cautioned
Unfortunately that's not the yellow card variety...

From the BBC, Sunday:

A Newcastle United footballer has been arrested in connection with a late-night assault on a woman.

Police were called to Pudding Chare, near the Bigg Market in the early hours of 14 September.
Striker Andy Carroll was arrested. The 19-year-old later accepted a police caution.
The England under-19 footballer has not yet scored in a competitive fixture for Newcastle but is reported to be sought after by other clubs.
A Northumbria police spokeswoman said: "On Sunday 14 September police were called to the Pudding Chare to a report that a woman had been assaulted. "Officers attended and a 19-year-old man was arrested and later accepted a police caution for assault."

Just goes from bad to worse. smh.

whitey
09-21-2008, 04:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2SSDIE2Jo

Milan back at that son. Zambrotta with a boom stick today. cchea.

chiba
09-24-2008, 05:18 PM
soccerway.com

Former AC Milan and Real Madrid star Ronaldo, one of Brazil's most decorated footballers, wants to play for French side Paris St Germain, according to press reports Friday.

In an interview with French sports daily L'Equipe, the three-time World Footballer of the Year (1996, 1997 and 2002) stressed his willingness to play in the capital.

"I love Paris. I have a flat and often go there," said the 31-year-old, who is without a professional club but is currently training with Brazilian team Flamengo.

"PSG are in the process of building something good. They have recruited good players and constructed a team capable of winning the title."

The most prolific goalscorer in the history of the World Cup (15 goals, and twice winner) Ronaldo is recovering in Rio De Janeiro following knee surgery in February.

Despite Manchester City earlier denying reports linking him with a move to Eastlands, Ronaldo again mused about hooking up with countryman Robinho in the English Premier league.

"Yes, it's a big possibility. We are in the middle of talks. We'll see."

That went counter to a statement from City on Tuesday that said they had been interested in signing Ronaldo but after speaking to his agent they decided not to pursue his signature.

In the interview Ronaldo said he was confident of a successful comeback, but admitted he was going through a difficult recuperation period.

"This is a challenge I cannot totally control. This time I cannot have power over everything. It's not like before when I was on the pitch and knew I could score a goal at any moment.

"Now it's different. I control nothing."

Speaking about criticism leveled at his weight problem, Ronaldo said: "It's normal that people say I'm overweight. There's no surprises there.

"I've stayed here (Rio) for five months without my trainer so there's nothing illogical in having gained a few pounds."

Paris St Germain - long served by Brazilian players such as Ronaldinho, Rai and Ricardo Gomes - beat Turkish team Kayserispor 2-1 in the UEFA Cup first round, first leg on Thursday

thanks a bunch for this....

i hope he does comeback

hopefully psg or man city will get him
:beer:

whitey
09-24-2008, 06:00 PM
milanese get another. boriello and pato with the winner 2-1.

diego millito is killing it too. like 5 goals already for the prince of genoa.

chiba
09-24-2008, 06:56 PM
sucks that milan didnt make it to the champions league
wouldve loved to see them there

HANZO
09-25-2008, 04:28 PM
and Newcastle go into even deeper shit. the future dnt look good for them.

watched Real Madrid rape some shit team 7-1. Van de Vaart killed it. Real look real good this season. they a legit contender for champs league.

whitey
09-26-2008, 08:49 AM
Uefa Cup Given Major Revamp

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=883039

HANZO
09-26-2008, 04:48 PM
its better that they revamped the group system. that 5 team group was stupid. hopefully this will make the UEFA cup more relevent. there was really no need to change the name but its good.

atleast Platini is doing things to improve the game.

whitey
09-26-2008, 11:53 PM
i was reading the match preview between inter and milan a minute ago and towards the end this questions in there. i thought it interesting...

A question was posed this week by Goal.com: Has (Javier) Zanetti ever had a bad game?

to be honnest, not that i can remember. id rep a zanetti argentina jersy, def not an inter one though.

they said ronaldinho isnt starting and acolotti wants him to be more fit. i agree he still need to loose some poinds to be back to player of the year dinho. cant wait for this game sunday. i have to work but im just going to tell them i have something goin on and theyll let me go.

The Hound
09-27-2008, 12:56 AM
UEFA Europa League is a shit name ...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-28-2008, 02:52 AM
i was reading the match preview between inter and milan a minute ago and towards the end this questions in there. i thought it interesting...

A question was posed this week by Goal.com: Has (Javier) Zanetti ever had a bad game?

to be honnest, not that i can remember. id rep a zanetti argentina jersy, def not an inter one though.

they said ronaldinho isnt starting and acolotti wants him to be more fit. i agree he still need to loose some poinds to be back to player of the year dinho. cant wait for this game sunday. i have to work but im just going to tell them i have something goin on and theyll let me go.

I'm a Inter fan as u know, but I almost hate them as you.

Milan is going to win. Actually I don't care who wins, I just want a good game.

HANZO
09-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Milan win 1-0. i think Milan deserved it they were the better team on the night. Adriano missed a sitter near the end.

Tottenham are playing like crap, i dnt kno whats wrong with this team. but they seriously gotta step up their game. Defoe getting some revenge on his old team today.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Milan win 1-0. i think Milan deserved it they were the better team on the night. Adriano missed a sitter near the end.

Tottenham are playing like crap, i dnt kno whats wrong with this team. but they seriously gotta step up their game. Defoe getting some revenge on his old team today.

Agree 100%.

Props to Whitey, like I said, it's all love. Maybe a yellow card too much, but shit happens. Maldini, Vieira and Cambiasso were dope.

What's with Atletico Madrid?

whitey
09-28-2008, 06:45 PM
^no doubt kid. but i gotta gloat a little bit. that felt good. milan were defiantly the better side. ronnies goal was a nice give and go that covered half the field with kaka. kaka was looking good to, he split two dudes near the end (i forget who, mighta been when burdissio got his red) real nasty.

ronnie actually is looking more fit, his face is slimmer than it was even on the first game of the season. i think 5 more pounds and hell be back to golden ball status. hes still a bit reluctant to take guys on but i have a feeling as his confidence grows he will try more.

i think having pirlo out is a blessing in disguse too. serdorf played good in a deep lying role today. flanked by two dogs, gattuso and ambro, than flamini. pirlos been fucking up the past year, hes too slow with his shit, always looking to play that perfect ball, too much forcing it.

im taking it tottenham last by comments above, i didnt see the score, but they are fucking up big time. they have good players, fuck is going on up there. anyone think ramos is sweating it yet?

chiba
09-28-2008, 09:02 PM
ronnie is coming back !!!
that was a siiick goal!!

The Hound
09-30-2008, 01:07 PM
zenit 1-2 real ... 10 to go ... arshavin just hit the post!

HANZO
09-30-2008, 01:28 PM
zenit lose, they deserved more.

Real were lucky near the end. but they held out, this is a crucial win.

The Hound
09-30-2008, 01:47 PM
real had too many people behind ... never going to crack them

annnnnnnnnnnd we have kick off bayern v lyon

The Hound
09-30-2008, 02:18 PM
lyon 1-0 after 30 ... they just send these missile free kicks from half way ... demichelis own goal

juve just got one back ... bate 2-1 juve ... aalbord 0-1 manure ... everyone else 0-0

edit ... arsenal take the lead over porto ...

HANZO
09-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Bayern 1-1 Lyon. didnt see the game jus the goals.

Man U beat some unknown team

i watched fenerbahce play helpless football, Aragones needs a couple years to sort this team out.

Juventus drew with BATE... they were down 2-0. damn BATE couldnt hold that lead.

The Hound
10-01-2008, 12:07 AM
toni missed a couple of chances to score ... deserved a win ... lyon did nothing apart from juninho's free kick's missiled in from half way ...

HANZO
10-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Barcelona were soo fuckin lucky. they shouldnt have scored the first goal, bad sportsmanship by them.

lmao Chelsea, this Cluj team are pretty good. Drogba gonna be out for a long time.

Roma were about to get embarassed but sorted themselves out.

Inter were boring, Pizarro should have scored that last shot in the game.

and Liverpool smashed PSV. Keane scored, so this is what £20million gets you. 1 goal.

chiba
10-01-2008, 05:18 PM
liverpool and arsenal are looking good this season

arsenal has a good young team

manchester utd are gonna have their hands full

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-01-2008, 05:34 PM
the english teams are going to dominate...

I hope all italian teams fail to come through, yea, even Inter, I can't believe how they can't play good with all those players....

chiba
10-01-2008, 05:52 PM
^ true say and with mourinho coaching alot of ppl have been expecting alot from them

ac milan is playing better imo

whitey
10-01-2008, 06:23 PM
i think mourinho is mad overrated. inter dont win shit in europe cause they're bum like that.

and dudes is lucky the milanese isnt in the compition this year. ronnie and kaka just starting to scratch the surfice of their potential. hopefully next year maldini (da god) retires, senderos goes back to arsenal, nesta a year older (and probably hurt again), and gilliani finally brings in a couple studs for the back we will be set. straight killin kids. that attack is set for a couple years. the mid has a nice mix of youth and experience. just bring in sergio ramos and were gold.

but anyway. missed all the games except the last 20 of barca game because of work. dudes got scared of barca, i new they were gonna win that. 3 guys didnt close xabi fast enough. beautiful ball through to messi, class finish.

Guarded By Martyrs
10-01-2008, 09:20 PM
and Liverpool smashed PSV. Keane scored, so this is what £20million gets you. 1 goal.

Really gets on my nerves how much is said about that.

The partnership with Torres is getting better with every game.

Berbatov went for how much again....oh yeah, we dare not talk about Man U or Chelsea
In the same way...shit makes me laugh.

whitey
10-01-2008, 10:01 PM
berba was close to being worth as much as was paid for him. therein lies the difference...

The Hound
10-01-2008, 10:12 PM
a spanish judge reckon he got tapings that the russian mafia tried or succeed in getting the bayern v zenit second leg fixed in last years UEFA cup ... a nothing story bayern played shit in their last 4 or 5 european games ...

whitey
10-02-2008, 12:11 PM
any yall muh fuckas know where to watch uefa cup games on this here internets?

The Hound
10-02-2008, 12:27 PM
i think mourinho is mad overrated. inter dont win shit in europe cause they're bum like that.

and dudes is lucky the milanese isnt in the compition this year. ronnie and kaka just starting to scratch the surfice of their potential. hopefully next year maldini (da god) retires, senderos goes back to arsenal, nesta a year older (and probably hurt again), and gilliani finally brings in a couple studs for the back we will be set. straight killin kids. that attack is set for a couple years. the mid has a nice mix of youth and experience. just bring in sergio ramos and were gold.

but anyway. missed all the games except the last 20 of barca game because of work. dudes got scared of barca, i new they were gonna win that. 3 guys didnt close xabi fast enough. beautiful ball through to messi, class finish.

lol ... i laugh at people saying inter are a chance for europe ... not fuckin even ... i doubt milan would stop the english onslaught either ... i can't see anything but another 3 out 4 semi final barrage of english teams and most likely real madrid who are my pick for europe ...

check duh PM cracker

The Hound
10-02-2008, 12:58 PM
LOL @ the liege captain i thought he was fair going to knock the ref out then ...

HANZO
10-02-2008, 02:11 PM
i cannot fuckin believe it, im fuckin furious at the moment.

besiktas lose 4-1 to some unknown ukrainian team. im fukin fuming. WHY WHY do the fans persist on supporting this team.

I PROTEST

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Inter will never win CL again, it's a fact!

And I'm a supporter, so I should kno.

HANZO
10-02-2008, 03:07 PM
i fuckin posted a long ass message on the main forum of Besiktas. calling for a coup of the team. calling for every fan to not go to matches or buy team products, until the board of directors all resign. the players are cut from 6 months wages, and the manager quits.

this is our team and some wankers are destroying it. first 8-0, now 4-1. this 4-1 hurt more cause its from an unknown team.

whitey
10-02-2008, 04:15 PM
thats gotta suck the di dick. i was im crisis when milan dropped two at the beginning of the season so i kinda get where your at han.

but sall good in the hood for me now. sheva the chink gets one to nip zurich 1-0.

whitey
10-02-2008, 05:22 PM
milan had no sponser on their shirts today. it was kind of cool. i wonder why they did it?

chiba
10-03-2008, 12:57 AM
any yall muh fuckas know where to watch uefa cup games on this here internets?

i usually check dem games @ bet365.com

HANZO
10-05-2008, 01:30 PM
the liverpool - man city game was quality. liverpool coming back from 2-0 down to win 3-2.

tottenham lost to hull!!!

and Ibrahimovic scored a sik goal against bologna.

HANZO
10-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Ibra's goal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hH_POzV6UWE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hH_POzV6UWE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SIKNESS!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-05-2008, 06:06 PM
hahahhahhahah the bloody swedish

good to c Adriano doing something for the team

anybody watched Zenit:Real? anybody knows if there is a video of all the actions?

Guarded By Martyrs
10-05-2008, 06:48 PM
the liverpool - man city game was quality. liverpool coming back from 2-0 down to win 3-2.

Torres is special...a lethal weapon.

Great game for real.

Chelsea looked impressive unfortunately.

whitey
10-05-2008, 10:45 PM
look at Hull Cetay. Challenging for the champions league. Hull City FOR THE CUP!!!

The Hound
10-05-2008, 10:50 PM
honestly in this day and age what kind of dickhead goes in for a 2 foot challenge? ... robinho proved he's still as overrated as he was when he first joined Real ... dude is lazy in defence and comes all the way to his own half to get the ball only to lose it ... a very poor man's CR7

anybody watched Zenit:Real? anybody knows if there is a video of all the actions?

i watched ... was a good game ... zenit deserved a point but couldn't convert chances to goals ...

morgan
10-06-2008, 07:57 PM
look at Hull Cetay. Challenging for the champions league. Hull City FOR THE CUP!!!

I can see the stadium from my bedroom window, you all sleeping on the Tigers???

Lol on the real we've got an incredible belief about the team that i hope and pray see's us in this half of the league come the end of the season. You all see us do Arsenal last week? Unheard of i tell thee

HANZO
10-07-2008, 01:19 PM
English teams have in total amassed £3billion of debt. dats fucked!

The Hound
10-07-2008, 08:59 PM
that's why bundesliga will forever be the best administered league in the world ... if borussia dortmund were an english club they would still be in crazy financial debt and bankrupt but buying players like lionel messi ...

look at serie A they're talking about forming a break away league the same way the premier league broke away from league football ... it'll be good for inter, milan, juve and probably roma but the rest of italian football will die in the arse ... good thing about spanish and italian football is it's not a two horse race but it will be if this goes ahead and italian football will die

whitey
10-08-2008, 09:38 AM
spains goal of the month, rafael vandervart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuRo0qB2hnw

The Hound
10-11-2008, 11:07 AM
bahahaha iwelumo missed an open net from 4 yards out for scotlan ... scotland suck so bad

HANZO
10-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Im starting to think Turkey are incapable of playing well when infront in a game.

we must concede to start playing well. another fuckin comeback today, and we had 9 first team players injured. this shit is starting to get annoying.

The Hound
10-12-2008, 03:31 PM
brazil are bending venezuela over at will ... 3-0 after 30 ... robinho and kaka with 2 sick goals

HANZO
10-12-2008, 03:48 PM
South America is jus a 2 team continent. every other nation are shit.

The Hound
10-12-2008, 04:36 PM
naw mang ... paraguay are way out infront on top of the ladder ... venezuela have been shit since time began though ... the rest of the teams go in cycles ...

HANZO
10-12-2008, 04:44 PM
i dunno whenever they are in a big tournament the only south american teams that play good are brazil and argentina. everyone else jus seem to have fallen off lately. the last 2 world cups showed it.

chiba
10-13-2008, 06:56 PM
^ brazil dealt with venezuela 4-0

robinho is looking dangerous
kaka is a beast
and adriano is playing better

happy to see mancini in the lineup

argentina vs uruguay was also a great game

The Hound
10-13-2008, 09:59 PM
i dunno whenever they are in a big tournament the only south american teams that play good are brazil and argentina. everyone else jus seem to have fallen off lately. the last 2 world cups showed it.

3 of the 4 south american teams made it out of their groups in the world cup ... paraguay pushed and out played england only for an own goal off a beckham free kick ... infact england struggled against ecuador AND paraguay so the south americans did pretty well

HANZO
10-14-2008, 07:43 AM
fair enough, but still i dnt think they good as everyone expects them to be. a team coming from south america is expected to play like brazil and argentina, when they dont they seen as shit.

back to world cup qualifiers.

why aint France sacked Domenech??? France are playing like shit, they might not even qualify.

The Hound
10-14-2008, 08:00 AM
france are so overrated imo ... henry is overrated, anelka ain't nothin special ... abidal isn't shit ... only one from france as good as they is ribery

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/2920546774_57d0bf07cd.jpg

chiba
10-14-2008, 01:37 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/2920546774_57d0bf07cd.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao:

HANZO
10-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Athletico Madrid got a 2 game stadium ban. so Liverpool wont be going to Madrid for the Champs League game.

HANZO
10-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Turkeys game with Estonia. jus one of those games where the ball jus doesnt want to go in, and the goalies on steroids. i dnt kno how many chances we had. the ball was jus being gay.

The Hound
10-15-2008, 08:58 PM
fuck i hate these youkay? teams like wales, scotland and ireland who just hack and kick their way through games with no intention of even remotely contesting the match ... wales got away with so many hacks but atleast germany won ... trochwoski's goal was fucking murderous

DrunkenMasta303
10-16-2008, 08:29 AM
yea trochowski had a great goal, ballack also had a hard freekick against the aluminium, but we didnt have many well designed attacks i think, most of our chances were just shots from the 2nd row

The Hound
10-16-2008, 08:47 AM
schweini went close a few times but it don't matter they're 4 clear and look the goods to qualify ... i can't believe kuranyi and his dummy spit he's basically resigned himself to never playing for germany again and at the least never playing in a world cup ... i'm a massive fan of his and he should have been at the last world cup such a potent player that's a massive blow for germany so i hope the likes of kießling, helmes, hanke, schlaudraff can all continue to improve because upfront is probably where germany lack the most but it's covered by the likes of schweini, frings, ballack, trochowski, rolfes, jones and hitzlsperger in the midfield who all have the ability to blast goals when needed

metzelder should never have gone to madrid ... struggling to get game time and lost his place in the national team, that's one place you shouldn't go is real madrid

HANZO
10-19-2008, 02:11 PM
Spurs lose to Stoke AHAHAHAHAHAHA oh shit they gonna get relagated if they in this position by Christmas.

The Hound
10-19-2008, 02:20 PM
lol spurs are fucking diabolical ... martin jol sends hamburg top of the bundesliga without van der vaart and ramos is the only man in the EPL without a win hahahahahaha i hope they go down with newcastle

HANZO
10-19-2008, 03:22 PM
well Spurs will be fighting for survival this season. they look like shit. it would be hilarious if they went down.

Inter jus raped Roma 4-0.

HANZO
10-21-2008, 03:41 PM
wat a night of champs league football, teams forgot the concept of defending.

lmao Fenerbahce lost 5-2 at home. this is hard evidence that Luis Aragones is a shit manager, cause that aint even their worst home defeat this season.

Villareal killed it with 6 goals.

Juve win, lucky for them they were rocky these past few weeks.

in total 36 goals.

whitey
10-21-2008, 04:27 PM
some great games. sorry i missed them for stupid work.

al del p hit a nice one 5 mins in.

Prince Rai
10-21-2008, 04:48 PM
man what a champ.league night! arsenal on fireeee

currently watching the highlights

Prince Rai
10-21-2008, 05:18 PM
and yeah del piero scored a sik goal

Guarded By Martyrs
10-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Del Piero is lethal...

And Arsenal owned Fenerbahce, with kids.

Celtic were poor without their 2 strikers.

The Hound
10-21-2008, 08:35 PM
easy 3-0 win over fiorentina ... game was over after the first goal in like 6 minutes ...

lol celtic are so shit there is no way in the world scotland should have 2 CL spots ... they should have 1 spot who have to qualify from round one

whitey
10-22-2008, 07:57 AM
Milan vice president Adriano Galliani has confirmed that LA Galaxy and England star David Beckham will join the club in January on loan until the end of the season. In a quite sensational announcement, Galliani has also added that the deal could then become permanent.

what chu know about that???

HANZO
10-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Liverpool were lucky to draw with Athletico. the disallowed goal for Athletico was jus madness. but good result.

and i have no idea why Milan would sign Beckham on loan, unless they gonna hire him to shine Kaka's boots or iron his shirt.

The Hound
10-22-2008, 03:42 PM
lol ain't no one tryna have beckham ...

liverpool fucking lucky ... bizarre refereeing

HANZO
10-22-2008, 04:59 PM
the guy was a meter on. kinda felt sorry for athletico there.

chiba
10-22-2008, 07:28 PM
and i have no idea why Milan would sign Beckham on loan, unless they gonna hire him to shine Kaka's boots or iron his shirt.

and fold his undies!!

becks should go back to england and end his career there
i dont think man utd would take him back

The Hound
10-22-2008, 08:05 PM
ay chiba ... you watch ACL last night? Gamba v Adelaide in the final ... i think adelaide gonna show a few asian nuccas they the real deal ...

chiba
10-22-2008, 11:33 PM
ay chiba ... you watch ACL last night? Gamba v Adelaide in the final ... i think adelaide gonna show a few asian nuccas they the real deal ...

gamba beat urawa!! didnt see that one coming coz uwara has a serious team

gamba has a couple of brazilians up their sleeves ;)

so expect a great match

its sad bare was traded to some middle astern team
he was a great forward

never heard of this Australian team before
so it will be interesting to see some ozzy nuccas do their thang :beer:

whitey
10-24-2008, 05:23 PM
balotelli is looking to put in a transfer at inter. mourino needs to stop fucking up and play the kid.

acutally i hope he fucking leaves and goes to milan. kid is a beast. bout to be fucking shit up for the italians in the next 3 world cups.

HANZO
10-24-2008, 05:38 PM
its hard to get into the inter starting line up when Ibra's playing sik, and Adriano is coming back to form.

whitey
10-25-2008, 12:18 PM
bayern get a come back 4-2. they are fuckin up though. last year they were just rollin through mother fuckers. this year just aint the same.

The Hound
10-25-2008, 01:55 PM
i think they're taking time to get used to klinsmann's system ... he brought in his own people as well and he's been bizarre in some tactics playing 3-5-2's and shit ... injuries haven't helped either and the return of ribery has coincided with a massive return to form ... not many bayern supporters are happy either and KLINSI RAUS has been a common banner around the allianz ... klinsi out for those who don't speak german

they play all this fucking SPL on setanta but no serie or bundeslia or ligue 1 ... i'd rather be watching those leagues SPL is fucking terrible!

never heard of this Australian team before
so it will be interesting to see some ozzy nuccas do their thang :beer:

they're the liverpool of 91-08 equivalent ... do nothing in the league but will do well in continantal stage ... they've made 1 a-league finals since a-league was reformed in 05 (here we have a grand final instead of top of the league winning, kind of like all sport tradition here) but haven't won and got smashed 6-0 hahaha ... but they're pretty consistant and have a few brazilians too ... if adelaide hold on into the second half without conceeding they'll probably pinch a goal in the first leg

but that gamba v urawa game was sick! for gamba to come back like that was nice they scored some ill goals

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-25-2008, 02:05 PM
balotelli is looking to put in a transfer at inter. mourino needs to stop fucking up and play the kid.

acutally i hope he fucking leaves and goes to milan. kid is a beast. bout to be fucking shit up for the italians in the next 3 world cups.

haha, don't be so sure he'll do that

Balotelli is a good player to replace Figo, Solari, Stankovič and others..... and Mourinho said his one of the hopes of Inter.

HANZO
10-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Barcalona is taking the piss at the moment. their last 4 games they have scored a minimum of 5 goals in each. they playing disgustingly good football. i still hate to see Henry on the left though.

Hull City win again, they on top of the premiership.

The Hound
10-25-2008, 04:50 PM
5 goals in 36 minutes ... almeria got raped

whitey
10-25-2008, 04:58 PM
hopefully hull wins the EPL this year. mix things up.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Henry doesn't get as much of the ball as he used to play with, but still, he's essential

both Madrid clubs play good too

The Hound
10-25-2008, 05:12 PM
hopefully hull don't run out of steam but we've seen with wigan, reading, charlton that these teams depth gets challenged come december when games are plated close to each other ... and atletico are too inconsistant ...

one more hour til bayern replay is on ...

HANZO
10-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Hull got Chelsea next week then MAN C. they will run out of steam pretty soon.

The Hound
10-25-2008, 06:07 PM
LOL ramos got sacked ...

dbdavidwu4ever
10-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Finally Juan De got kicked out man, idk why he didn't earlier.

whitey
10-25-2008, 06:30 PM
his term was embarrassing. sells the top scorers. buys a bunch of players. looses basically every game. last in the league. solid bro.

thats funny newcastle and tottenham are bottom two of the league Hull is tied for first. shit is madness.

The Hound
10-25-2008, 06:34 PM
'arry redknapp takes over at spurs

clearly the language barrier was a problem ... spurs players saying they didn't know what their role was or how ramos wanted to play ... ramos need to go back to spain

HANZO
10-25-2008, 06:38 PM
lol spurs are a joke right now, along with Newcastle.

Redknapp wont be able to save this team.

Prince Rai
10-25-2008, 08:15 PM
lol, it wasnt ramos who was the problem....

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-26-2008, 06:19 AM
anybody remembers Hasselbank from Chelski..he played like five years back there...how good of a player was he?

plus what's going on with Roma? ungh. ugly.

The Hound
10-26-2008, 06:32 AM
haha jimmy floyd ... is he still playing in the championship with fowler?

lookin forward to chel$ki v liverscouse

HANZO
10-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Liverpool win, i had a feeling we would beat Chelski. kinda lucky but fuck it.

and tottenham could get their first win of the season today.

HANZO
10-26-2008, 02:09 PM
Villareal 4 - 4 Athletico Madrid

fuckin dope game. Athletico go 2-0 up then go down to 10 men. Villareal score 4.

then last 10 minutes Athletico get 2 more goals.

they should give both teams 3 points. insane game.

whitey
10-26-2008, 03:06 PM
jimmy floyd retired this year i believe. he used to be a deece player.

kaka gets one for the milanese, now only 1 point out of the top spot in calcio.

and good old harry "im shit faced on the bench" redknapp gets tots there first win of the season. its all about red.

whitey
10-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Fiorentina's Italian international striker Alberto Gilardino was suspended for two matches on Monday by a sports judge for the goal he scored with his forearm in his side's 3-1 victory over Serie A rivals Palermo on Sunday.

good.

HANZO
10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
ahaha Gilardino..

Ronaldo named world player of the year. i say thats about right.

also 5 Spanish players in the top 11.

whitey
10-27-2008, 08:48 PM
ronaldo was the attractive choice. (does that need a no homo? it kind sounds like it does.) a ton of goals for a winger. plus the double. didnt perform at euros. but was apparently injured. his game is nice. but i just value a playmaker who can do what ronaldo does, but can also set up his teamates more than someone who does it all himself.

i have a kid like that who plays on the summer team i run. hmm the level of like pub leauge teams i guess you could compair too. some real good players, a lot of younge guys still in college, and the older guys who like to stay in shape and still have quality skill. anyway, this one kid who plays with me reminds me of c.ronaldo. he doesnt beat you with pass so much, but this kid is smooth. straight dances on the ball, real shifty like. but at the same time he can get away from three guys, but he could have easily passed the ball off way earlier while also keeping the game flowing. this kid could definatly play in europe at maybe a championship side level. his skill is amazing, hits missles of shots from distance but just doenst understand the game proper. truley good players know when to move the ball and when to dribble. thats where his shit is a little fucked up.

thats what i love about ronaldinho. some of his stuff from the 04 and 05 seasons was just magical. a collection of his best stuff than is some of the best football ever player no doubt.t his has all been part of a stoned rant.

The Hound
10-27-2008, 08:54 PM
should have been luca toni!!!!!1

whitey
10-28-2008, 03:34 PM
^fuck yea. lucas that dude. if he went off in euros and italy won i think he would have had a real chance, but sadly he didnt.

some interesting transfer news...Former Sweden captain Fredrik Ljungberg signed with the new Seattle Sounders (of the MLS) on Tuesday.

chiba
10-28-2008, 04:27 PM
Villareal 4 - 4 Athletico Madrid

fuckin dope game. Athletico go 2-0 up then go down to 10 men. Villareal score 4.

then last 10 minutes Athletico get 2 more goals.

they should give both teams 3 points. insane game.

:hooray:
that game was bananas

chiba
10-28-2008, 04:36 PM
they're the liverpool of 91-08 equivalent ... do nothing in the league but will do well in continantal stage ... they've made 1 a-league finals since a-league was reformed in 05 (here we have a grand final instead of top of the league winning, kind of like all sport tradition here) but haven't won and got smashed 6-0 hahaha ... but they're pretty consistant and have a few brazilians too ... if adelaide hold on into the second half without conceeding they'll probably pinch a goal in the first leg

but that gamba v urawa game was sick! for gamba to come back like that was nice they scored some ill goals

yea man i never thought gamba was gonna beat the diamonds like that
ppl were celebratin on the streets
lol

apperantly the finals game in hindmarsh stadium is sold out already!!
i have a couple of australian friends here and they were tellin me its a big thing...but they are melbourne supporters i think..coz i heard them say that adelaide got lucky :?

where you gonna watch the game?? bar ?? home? online?

i know a good online site that shows soccer games for free
just holla at me and ill pm it

chiba
10-28-2008, 09:16 PM
maradona is set to be the coach of the argentinian squad!!
this is gonna be interesting

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/7696408.stm

The Hound
10-28-2008, 10:45 PM
yea man i never thought gamba was gonna beat the diamonds like that
ppl were celebratin on the streets
lol

apperantly the finals game in hindmarsh stadium is sold out already!!
i have a couple of australian friends here and they were tellin me its a big thing...but they are melbourne supporters i think..coz i heard them say that adelaide got lucky :?

where you gonna watch the game?? bar ?? home? online?

i know a good online site that shows soccer games for free
just holla at me and ill pm it

it's on tv here ... hindmarsh i think holds about 20,000 or a bit under but still that's pretty massive because football in this country has never been that popular except from the european people but ever since aus made the world cup football has grown immense so yeah it's a fucking huge thing at the moment!! the FFA even postponed a league game for adelaide so they could be rested and fit for the second leg ... shit is going to be good can't wait but i'll probably just watch it at home because i have no real interest in adelaide ... sydney are my team

chiba
10-29-2008, 01:02 PM
^ im gonna most likely watch the game at a pub with a mix of australians and japanese
my australians friends say the same thing about soccer/football being more popular than rugby over there!
ive actually seen a sydney game, they arnt half bad, it was pretty entertaining
i forgot the opposing team but it was a great match

wow and to think it completly sold out
i dont know any japanese goin to australia to attend the game

win or lose we gonna still get drunk niiiiiyaaaggga!!

HANZO
10-29-2008, 04:11 PM
pfff Arsenal blew it. 4-4 with Spurs. good game.

whitey
10-29-2008, 05:12 PM
harry redknapp, thats all they needed. mans shitfaced coaching the tots full time.

whitey
10-29-2008, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AQE-4jiie8

bently with a beaut!!!!!!!!!

whitey
10-29-2008, 10:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjY7AJ5DFBI

a fantastic bit of skill from berbatov. that is pleasing to watch let me tell you.

The Hound
10-29-2008, 10:15 PM
manure hammers game is on now ... the game died when the second goal was scored, manure didn't press ... west ham were content not to conceed more and old trafford turned into a library ...

wasn't the last spurs/le arse derby a 4-4 aswell with late goals?

whitey
10-31-2008, 06:24 PM
youtube is really fucking pissing me off taking all the goals down from their site. just in general. those mother fuckers dont own the goals, know what im saying? that shit brings me joy watching a nicely crafted goal, who the fuck are they to take away my sunshine?!?!?! haha

The Hound
10-31-2008, 08:25 PM
yeah it pisses me off too all because they don't make a profit ... bundesliga fan used to put up 10 minute highlight videos which to the letter of the law was legal because a) it wasn't the full match b) he wasn't selling them off for profit ... but DFB have all videos removed and a heavy restriction on photographs n shit too

chiba
10-31-2008, 11:26 PM
youtube is really fucking pissing me off taking all the goals down from their site. just in general. those mother fuckers dont own the goals, know what im saying? that shit brings me joy watching a nicely crafted goal, who the fuck are they to take away my sunshine?!?!?! haha

i feel u on that homes :mmmyah:

HANZO
11-01-2008, 09:07 AM
youtube getting rid of all football goals????

re-watching them goals over and over again is what brought joy to my life.

HANZO
11-01-2008, 03:52 PM
allow Tottenham beating Liverpool today. lucky bastards.

Rorschach
11-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Very good weekend people. I had the correct score in the W.B.A / Blackburn game, and also the correct score for Inter and Reggina. First one was 16/1, and the second was 25/1, nice tidy profit. I almost had Valencia and Santander, I had 3-2 to Santander at 50/1 and they go and make it 4-2....lame.

The Hound
11-01-2008, 08:12 PM
lol @ arsenal ...

whitey
11-02-2008, 03:32 PM
tops of the table muh fuckas! thanks you to the dinho.

chiba
11-03-2008, 01:32 PM
^ hopefully they stay on top

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

:cheerlie: go dinho go!!:cheerlie:

The Hound
11-03-2008, 10:53 PM
change of location is probably what ronnie needed ... dude is on fire and he isn't even close to what we know he can do so shit looks promising for him and milan ...

inter look lethargic ... they seem to be like the real madrid of earlier this decade ... too much ego in one confined space from the manager down to the players ... they need to get rid of alot of overpaid, passed the use by date dead wood

as for my boy franck ribery ... this dude right now IS bayern ... if it weren't for ribery i don't see how bayern would have been anywhere near challenging this season ... the dude is out injured at the start and we struggle ... he comes back and we look like a well oiled machine ... now we just need luca toni to return and we're potent again

for mine ronaldo is the best in the world but ribery has to be mentioned in the same breath as messi, kaka and casillas

HANZO
11-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Liverpool lucky to get that penalty. but we deserved atleast a draw.

Chelsea got owned.

Inter seem to be lost.

whitey
11-04-2008, 05:16 PM
jon obe mikel got made to look a fool in that chelsea roma game.

vucinic rips him at the roma 25, than carries it all the way to about the chelsea 25 with mikel chasing. than he tries to slide and just gets brushed aside, and vucinic takes it in on cech and scores. niiiice.

The Hound
11-05-2008, 09:01 AM
gamba raped adelaide ... should have been like 6-0 ... they've won though because i doubt adelaide can score 3 in the return leg

whitey
11-05-2008, 04:05 PM
man del p is one dude i wrote off a couple years ago and he is just proving me wrong week in and week out.

HANZO
11-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Del Piero has been on fire lately, he really carrying this Juve team. I guess they got alot to prove after the scandal, and Del Boy taking matters into his own hands.

The Hound
11-05-2008, 05:34 PM
1-1 with fiorentina and goal from tim borowski who is our leading goalsocrer ... pretty certain we should wrap up top spot as lyon won't trouble us and we still have to play steaua at home ...

The Hound
11-06-2008, 11:41 AM
LOL anyone watching UEFA Cup? ... Lech Poznan v Nancy and a tame free kick from Lech Koznan was taken by the Nancy goalkeeper ... but the goalkeeper just walked back into his net and conceeded a goal LOL ... dumb cunt ... 2-1 Lech Poznan after 23 minutes

HANZO
11-06-2008, 01:53 PM
^^ahahaahahahahaahh

i gotta see that.

im watching Benfica-Galatasaray. pretty boring so far. Galatasaray dnt play as good when Kewell aint playing. and he can never play for 90 minutes for some reason. he out for this game to.

whitey
11-06-2008, 03:43 PM
dinho with a goal in the 92. nice rip from outside the box. milan 1-0. shit was nasty. watched it online on that site tone, thanks agian for that.

The Hound
11-06-2008, 09:08 PM
QJR0Pb7L2Jk

the goal i was talking about from lech poznan v nancy ... LOL

HANZO
11-06-2008, 09:45 PM
ahahaahahahaahah wat an idiot. he has no idea where he positioning himself.

The Hound
11-06-2008, 10:00 PM
he wouldn't look at out of place in goal for spurs ...

The Hound
11-08-2008, 10:14 AM
united lose to le arse ... so against the other big 3 they have two losses and one draw ... premier league is slipping away already

Tage
11-08-2008, 10:53 AM
ima bout to sit back with a beer and watch liverpool whip west brom into place.

torress is back niggaz.... watch out!

if we win... we'll be top for a day... hopefully chelsea lose tomorrow.

Tage
11-08-2008, 12:29 PM
l'pool winnin 2-0 at HT

Keane with 2 beautys... good to see him off the mark in the premier league.

Tage
11-08-2008, 01:27 PM
liverpool finish 3-0... arbeloa gets his 2nd goal for the club..... nice!

3 points ahead of chelsea... hopefully they lose tomorrow.

HANZO
11-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Liverpool win!! yay, i really hope we can win the league this year.

Arsenal - Man U was a decent game, Man U failing, they got DONE by Nasri.

urban_angel
11-08-2008, 05:21 PM
SPURSSSSSSSSS!!!
wOOOO

sorry but you all have to admit, Harry has worked his magic at spurs!!

I am even starting to like Bent....crazy days, the amount we paid for him.
Lennon seriously, awesomeness. They've done well, the only way for us is UP! :)
peace

The Hound
11-09-2008, 05:04 PM
2 more hours until the bayern v schalke replay ... 2-1 it finished but i don't know who or when so i could be in suspense ... back near the top baby ... sitting in third only a point from top ... leverkusen have a ridiculous goal difference of about +15 already ... they score goals like there's no tomorrow and hoffenheim have +14

The Hound
11-09-2008, 07:17 PM
let me tell you i am fucking roapable ... the cunts at setanta schedule schalke 04 v bayern for midday ... well it's 12:17 and i'm watching fucking dortmund v hamburg ...

NOT ... HAPPY ... JAN

chiba
11-09-2008, 08:44 PM
gamba raped adelaide ... should have been like 6-0 ... they've won though because i doubt adelaide can score 3 in the return leg

its not over yet anything can happen in football
i thought osaka would play more defensive but they played some nice footy

the 3rd goal was pretty sick!
lucas was on fire!!

ahah the gamba fans were goin nuts
theres already a parade being planned for next wednesday
i hope adelaide dont rain on it!!
lol

chiba
11-09-2008, 08:49 PM
SPURSSSSSSSSS!!!
wOOOO

sorry but you all have to admit, Harry has worked his magic at spurs!!

I am even starting to like Bent....crazy days, the amount we paid for him.
Lennon seriously, awesomeness. They've done well, the only way for us is UP! :)
peace

bent was a beat!! 3 goals!!
ahah myf riend was at that game
he sat close to the zerg fans!

the chants were hilarious!

We are Tottenham, we are Tottenham Super Tottenham from the Lane. We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham, from the lane." Also, "Come on you Spurs!" and "Lean on Me!".

urban_angel
11-10-2008, 06:27 AM
bent was a beat!! 3 goals!!
ahah myf riend was at that game
he sat close to the zerg fans!

the chants were hilarious!

We are Tottenham, we are Tottenham Super Tottenham from the Lane. We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham, from the lane." Also, "Come on you Spurs!" and "Lean on Me!".

ah man, that game was amaaaaaaazing! Wow, I wish I had been there actually. Your friends are lucky haha, the atmosphere must have been electric!
Jeez, the turn around in the squad has been incredible, it's amazing what a new manager can do isn't it? Haha, bent man, the boy is on FIREEE right now! I must admit I hadn't been impressed with his effort before this season. Ahhhhhh we are officially out of te relegation zone WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

COME NO SPURRRRSSSS!!
:cheerlie:

Tage
11-11-2008, 08:27 AM
^we (liverpool) can get instant revenge on you... by knockin you fucks out of the cup on wednesday..... since you broke our unbeaten record... with your scrappiness lol

mr torres will be playing with a more confident striking partner this time around my friend.

HANZO
11-12-2008, 08:08 PM
the loss to Tottenham made me sick.

on top of that because of the game, there was loads of traffic i couldnt get home cause of it. Another thing i noticed is that White Hart Lane is rusting.

whitey
11-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Harry For The Cup!!!!!

chiba
11-14-2008, 03:23 PM
ガンバ大阪 !!! Go Blue Samurai!!!!,

Tage
11-14-2008, 03:39 PM
the loss to Tottenham made me sick

dont worry mate.. liverpool put out a young side as the top 4 iof the league are pretty much obliged to.... chelsea had a strong side out and lost to burnley hahah..

we still got the league and champs league. so we good.

The Hound
11-14-2008, 03:40 PM
gamba are a slick team to watch ... i enjoyed watching them in their last few matches

i feel sorry for adelaide though ... 17 year old keeper on debut and only 14 players to choose from including starters who were unfit is fucking shocking for a major final

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-14-2008, 04:14 PM
Chelsea got knocked the fuck out.

Tage
11-15-2008, 11:47 AM
watchin the chelsea v west brom game now... west brom nearly scored... come on wba! we need chelsea to lose points!!!! atleast draw!

Prince Rai
11-15-2008, 12:02 PM
yeah ahhm arsenals loss to aston made me sick, yes i got sick.

Tage
11-15-2008, 12:05 PM
fucks sake... bosingwa just scored for chelsea

Tage
11-15-2008, 12:10 PM
fucks sake... anelka just scored aswell... west brom have no dignity

The Hound
11-16-2008, 07:19 AM
i'm going to fucking smash something if bayern sign landon donovan ...

the most overrated hack, suck ares failure piece of shit i've ever seen

Guarded By Martyrs
11-16-2008, 08:07 AM
I agree Tone, they can get much better players than him, overrated as you said.

fucks sake... anelka just scored aswell... west brom have no dignity

Bwhahahaha...your a Liverpool fan too right ?

Nice to see someone loathes Chelsea as much as me.

And you are correct...West Brom try and play football too much
They need to get nasty and bleed for the badge.
They are just wide open to getting cut.

chiba
11-16-2008, 04:33 PM
gamba are a slick team to watch ... i enjoyed watching them in their last few matches

i feel sorry for adelaide though ... 17 year old keeper on debut and only 14 players to choose from including starters who were unfit is fucking shocking for a major final

yea what was up with that 17 year old kid
he did ok for his first finals

adelaide played well...im also shocked to hear that their starters were unfit
both teams deserved to be in the finals :mmmyah:

the party that followed after was bananas!!

i was impressed by the brazilian striker gamba has ..Lucas Severino !!

HANZO
11-16-2008, 05:08 PM
lol at the thought of Bayern signing Landon Donovan. is Klinsmann mad, i kno his lived in California for many years, but come on Jurgen.

Tage
11-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Bwhahahaha...your a Liverpool fan too right ?

http://blogs.indiewire.com/twhalliii/livuefa10_050526_800.jpg

The Hound
11-16-2008, 05:15 PM
believe me i'm not happy ... he was an utter failure at leverkusen ... and as much as i couldn't give a shit about lukas podolski i'll be spewing if we lose podolski for this hack

the fact they're prepared to pay a sum in the millions is pissing me off ... he's not even better than jan schlaudraff who we let go after one season because of our big signings FFS

yea what was up with that 17 year old kid
he did ok for his first finals

adelaide played well...im also shocked to hear that their starters were unfit
both teams deserved to be in the finals :mmmyah:

the party that followed after was bananas!!

i was impressed by the brazilian striker gamba has ..Lucas Severino !!

the regular goalkeeper picked up a yellow card in the first leg and was suspended ... fucking idiot ... he body chcked a gamba player in like the 90th minute just outside the box ... if you remember it's when they scored from the free kick but it was ruled out because of pushing in the box ... i mean, what kind of idiot does this in the 90th minute when the game is already over? ...

adelaide played okay but in the a-league there is a squad restriction of like 23 or 24 players or something + a salary cap so no australian team will ever really do well in the ACL ... it's even worse because last years a-league champions don't come in until next year so there's an entire years gap between champions and newcastle lost a fair few good players ... and a really fat lazy cunt in mario jardel hahaha

check two
11-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Wtf? lol

---------------------------------------------------------
In the latest fashion statement out of Italy, soccer players are dropping their shorts to score goals.

Catania, a team in the country’s top division, unveiled the new look while taking a free kick. The players lined up in a wall and dropped their shorts in an effort to block the goalkeeper’s vision.

The Sicilian team carried out the maneuver to perfection Sunday. Three players dropped their shorts practically to their knees so Torino goalie Matteo Sereni couldn’t see the kick by Giuseppe Mascara, who scored during Catania’s 3-2 victory.

Catania is coached by Walter Zenga, a former goalkeper on Italy’s national team.

“This is a strategy that Zenga tries continually in training,” Pietro Lo Monaco, the club’s chief executive, told RAI state radio Monday.

Former referees coordinator Paolo Casarin called the move “unsportsmanlike and in bad taste.”

“It’s a trick that should not be tolerated anymore by the referees,” he said.

Lo Monaco replied: “A trick? I wouldn’t say so. It’s up to the referee to decide if it should be penalized, otherwise I don’t see where the problem is. … Good taste is relative.”

-news.yahoo.com

The Hound
11-17-2008, 10:53 PM
i bet you enjoy it don't you faggot ...

check two
11-17-2008, 10:58 PM
lol, good to see you making the same old lame comment towards me, Butter Bean.

The Hound
11-17-2008, 11:19 PM
make like a tree and get the fuck out ...

check two
11-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Stay on topic Michael J. Fox.

whitey
11-17-2008, 11:48 PM
so what the fucks the problem?

its about winning the game.

drop trow and score a golas. then drop trow and get your dick sucked after the game. you not down with chicks sucking your dick that aint my problem.

The Hound
11-18-2008, 12:10 AM
anyway ... moving on from the homo check

haha i wish i knew italian so i could read antonio cassano's book ... i've seen some parts translated and it looks like pretty funny because he tells it how it is

check two
11-18-2008, 10:59 AM
A bunch of clowns. Yeah, is this a legit league that this Italian soccer team is in? Or is it more like a Harlem Globetrotters type of thing?

HANZO
11-18-2008, 01:03 PM
yes its a legit league. i think that tactic sort of breaches Fifa's dress code. you cant even wear ankle tapes which are a different colour from your socks. but you can pull your shorts down.

any of you guys read about former Real Madrid coach Luxemburgo having his arm broken by a fan in Brazil.

chiba
11-18-2008, 04:16 PM
^yea them palmeiras fans are fuggin crazy!!
them supporters are nuts!! its worse than religion
lol

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-11/17/content_10369991.htm

i doubt the droppin of pants will be left un punished
its already bad that when somebody scores a goal ,and takes off their shirt,
they get an automatic yellow card

whitey
11-18-2008, 07:10 PM
A bunch of clowns. Yeah, is this a legit league that this Italian soccer team is in? Or is it more like a Harlem Globetrotters type of thing?

haha AC MILAN plays in the league son. they are like the harlem globetrotters because thats how fucking sick they are, all the other teams out there are the "generals" to them ya dig. but thats about where the comparisons end. serie A top pro league in italy, home of the WORLD (i just empahsize world there not to rub it in the other football lovers faces on this board, but to emphasize the fact that they actually do play against the world, not like homoerotic american sports where they play a team from tampa bay and than call themselfs world champs) champs.

whitey
11-18-2008, 07:12 PM
ok on to real busines....

i cant wait for about 18-20 years to see what a freak kun Aguerois about to father. kid is banging Giannina Maradona (take a guess who her pops is) and shes preggers.

honestly, could there EVER have been a person born with better genetics to be a professional footballer?

check two
11-18-2008, 09:40 PM
haha AC MILAN plays in the league son. they are like the harlem globetrotters because thats how fucking sick they are, all the other teams out there are the "generals" to them ya dig. but thats about where the comparisons end. serie A top pro league in italy, home of the WORLD (i just empahsize world there not to rub it in the other football lovers faces on this board, but to emphasize the fact that they actually do play against the world, not like homoerotic american sports where they play a team from tampa bay and than call themselfs world champs) champs.

Was that a shot at me cause I'm from PA, and the Phillies won the World Series this season? lol I was curious, from what I hear, aren't the Italian soccer fans at the games(and players included)some of the most racist there are?

whitey
11-19-2008, 07:31 AM
that was actually coincidental.

there are some of the italian fans that are racist. it happens in all the countries over there.

the europeans may or may not be racist but they are doing it to get into a players head and get him off his game. americans dont act racist at games, where there actually are black people, they wait till they get home or in their cars to talk that same shit. so in that reguard i have more repsect for the europeans.

The Hound
11-19-2008, 07:35 AM
europeans do what they want not they're told ...

moving on from ghey discussion ...

australia v bahrain then germany v england ... fuckin pumped

Tage
11-19-2008, 07:50 AM
sucks though..., gerrard, lampard and walcott miss out through biff injuries.

and scotland V argentina

The Hound
11-19-2008, 07:52 AM
lahm, borowski, ballack, jansen, metzelder, schenider, enke, frings, fritz all missing for germany plus a few other back ups ... game should really be called off

Tage
11-19-2008, 08:03 AM
^shit really? thats gonna be good for Capello's record. hes only lost one friendly since he's been in charge, and won all of the WC qualifiers.

last time we was in munich and played germany, we beat them 5-1. but that was 7 years ago... yet, we still have 2 of the goalscorers in the squad (- gerrard) .... we should have all 3... but capello doesnt like owen.

Guarded By Martyrs
11-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Terry is an idiot

The Hound
11-19-2008, 03:29 PM
the setanta biased english commentary is unbelievable ... it's almost like when SBS cut off the english commentary during the arsenal v barcelona champions league final ...

HANZO
11-19-2008, 04:04 PM
yeah Aguero being Maradona's son in law pretty much makes his children have godlike football skills from birth.

England beat Germany in Berlin. both teams fielded crap sides, but was a good game.

and yes Turkey raped Austria. 4-2. and yet we still have loads of injured players. i dnt get it. whats going on with them.

Guarded By Martyrs
11-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Poor quality then Tone ?

I must say I thought the commentary was shocking...and I'm watchnig it on ITV1
Thought they were meant to be neutral...but you can easily tell who they are supporting
Never heard a game commentated like it actually.

Fell for the Keeper Carson, that was Terry's fault = if in doubt kick it out
And he's the Captin .

HANZO
11-19-2008, 04:06 PM
the worst commentary is BBC 1, John Motson pisses me off. mainly for announcing Pirlo, Perrrlo.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-19-2008, 04:17 PM
lol I saw a glimpse of the Slovenia : Bosnia game, it was 3:4.

Funny enuff, I rooted for the Bosnians...a really cool team, they even have Ibišević, one of the best scorers currently.

The Hound
11-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Poor quality then Tone ?

no ... ridiculously biased ... wanking on for minutes on end at how terrible the germans are and how this is englands B team asif germany had no players out ... and how mertesacker is 9 foot 23 and how ridiculously sexual englands form was ... like, both teams were shit ... apart from the goals from mistakes england didn't threaten much ...

not as bad as the 05 champions league final ... i think it was john motson - whoever was the commentator on the early fifa games anyway and they cut him off around the 70 minute mark he was that ridiculously biased and basically called the referee a cheat when lehmann was sent off and how it's all an anti english conspiracy etc...

maradona gets a first up win ... what a G O D

Tage
11-19-2008, 07:39 PM
Fell for the Keeper Carson, that was Terry's fault = if in doubt kick it out
And he's the Captin .

^that was carsons fault, what was he even doing there? he should of stayed on his line. terry did confuse him with his chest gestures though... :looking:

...james shouldnt have been subbed off.

Guarded By Martyrs
11-19-2008, 08:15 PM
no ... ridiculously biased ... wanking on for minutes on end at how terrible the germans are and how this is englands B team asif germany had no players out ... and how mertesacker is 9 foot 23 and how ridiculously sexual englands form was ... like, both teams were shit ... apart from the goals from mistakes england didn't threaten much ...

I thought thats what you meant.
Yeah I agree...it was unusually biased.
England diddn't play that well like you said, the comentators were getting carried away.

^that was carsons fault, what was he even doing there? he should of stayed on his line. terry did confuse him with his chest gestures though... :looking:

...james shouldnt have been subbed off.

We was probably wondering why the fuck Terry hadn't booted it out !?!?!? haha
Way I see it, being a former Keeper...I would have just shouted "Yours" to Terry
Terry had loads of time to deal with that though ?!?!?!
He should have just kicked that out for a throw in and shouted at Carson...
Schollboy stuff really. The Captin should command situations like that
Especially when your Keeper isn't a commanding one.
Like I said...If in doubt kick it out.

chiba
11-19-2008, 11:05 PM
wooohoooo

brazil ruined portugal

6-2

fabiano was a beast 3 goals
elano and maicon with nice goals top corner
and adriano played like 15 mins and put in a nice header

c.ronaldo is totally useless on the portugal squad
he didnt do anything spectacular....kaka showed him whats up

nani impressed me more than cr7

great game..a festival of goals

the nederlands game was also fun to watch! they won 3-0

whitey
11-20-2008, 05:41 AM
kaka>>>>>>>>>>>>c.ron

its only in the epl where he has worlds of space can he dominate.

The Hound
11-20-2008, 08:32 AM
so what you liverpool fans think of heinze? ... rumoured to be going to liverpool and van buyten to arsenal or spurs which has been on the cards for a while now

chiba
11-20-2008, 09:56 AM
kaka>>>>>>>>>>>>c.ron

true dat !!

he should be stripped of the captain arm band on the portugal side!

kaka showed him whos boss.... :b

Guarded By Martyrs
11-20-2008, 10:01 AM
kaka>>>>>>>>>>>>c.ron

Last season maybe...
But this season he has looked a shadow of his former self.
He looks fed up and like he doesn't want to be there.
Although he did actually celebrate when he scored the other day.

so what you liverpool fans think of heinze? ... rumoured to be going to liverpool.

I like Heinze...be surprised if he comes though.

The Hound
11-20-2008, 10:06 AM
ronaldo wants to be in madrid not manchester ... we've gout ourselves a vieri until he gets what he wants

Tage
11-20-2008, 10:09 AM
we dont need heinze at liverpool... there was rumors that we would buy emile heskey again, as he was hyped up loads after getting into the england squad again.

whitey
11-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Donovan has been training with Bayern Munich and is reportedly going to join the German side in January for a loan spell that will last until at least March but could be made even longer.

what a joke BM is. be serious tone. try and defend your team dog.

HANZO
11-20-2008, 04:40 PM
isnt Donovan the MLS mvp or something?? HE MUST BE GOOD

i hear Van Buyton to Arsenal, since i work at Arsenal i will try and get some inside info. highly unlikely but i will give it a shot.

Heinze would be good for Lpool, but i dnt think we need him.

The Hound
11-20-2008, 04:46 PM
van buyten is as good as an arsenal player ... it'll happen

yo HAN try and get secret video footage of arsenal players at war haha it seems arsenal dressing room isn't a happy place atm

what a joke BM is. be serious tone. try and defend your team dog.

the fucking joke is they are going to spend MILLIONS on him ...

i used to mock bayer leverkusen back in the day when they signed him ...

i seriously do not hate a player more than this guy because if you think back to the 02 all the americans wanked on about how great he was ... YOU PLAY IN THE MLS AND FAILED AT BAYER LEVERKUSEN RESERVES ... TWICE ... YOU ARE NOT GOOD

now he's coming to bayern AND we're going to lose podolski ... i want podolski to piss off but not if this hack is coming

seriously, i can't defend this ... we let got of a player called jan schlaudraff because there was too much competition ... he is like, 1000 times better than donovan ...

the only thing keeping me from ripping up my signed jersey is an australian kid who actually has talent who is playing in england was trailing with bayern and it all looked set to be good for a deal but it fell through so i hope the same thing happens

chiba
11-21-2008, 01:15 AM
ronaldo wants to be in madrid not manchester ... we've gout ourselves a vieri until he gets what he wants

true say...cr7 isnt happy
but why friggen play like crap on the national team

whitey
11-21-2008, 07:27 AM
been saying it. C.ron at madrid.

The Hound
11-21-2008, 12:38 PM
true say...cr7 isnt happy
but why friggen play like crap on the national team

can't switch his emotions on and off ... it's probably getting to his head but it's more than likely just a one off bad performance ...

manure should have sold him because i don't think they will get as much as they would have last year

Prince Rai
11-22-2008, 11:05 AM
oh my days.....

arsenal arsenal arsenal....

:(

saaad day man.. sad sad saaaad day :(

Tage
11-22-2008, 12:06 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!! arsenal are the ones who really shined with their youth squad...

now their senior team gets whooped by man city and that brazilian faggot

sad day for both liverpool and chelsea... but we didnt lose.

Tage
11-22-2008, 01:24 PM
FIRST TIME IN 15 YEARS THAT THE TOP 4 HAVENT SCORED A SINGLE GOAL IN A WEEKEND
(of football)

http://www.revenue-protection.co.uk/images/15_years.jpg

Afficial_Nastee
11-22-2008, 02:43 PM
How is Blacburn Rovers doing? They've got two of the best players in The Premier League : Benni McCarthy and Aaron Mokoena....

Tage
11-22-2008, 02:49 PM
^hmmm... i wouldnt go that far mate..

rovers are 18th in the league (13 points, from 13 games)

Afficial_Nastee
11-22-2008, 02:55 PM
^hmmm... i wouldnt go that far mate..

rovers are 18th in the league (13 points, from 13 games)

Ow ok.... LMAO....

Anyway, I don't like Liverpool , never liked that team actually.... They never had players who I like....

The Hound
11-22-2008, 03:19 PM
LOL mccarthy and mokoena the best in the premier league? ... they're not even the best at blackburn

grella, emerton > daylight > those two

Tage
11-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Anyway, I don't like Liverpool , never liked that team actually.... They never had players who I like....

seriously? wow... either you dont know much about football or you are very, very biased lol... even i like players outside of liverpool. :mmmyah:

HANZO
11-22-2008, 04:34 PM
lol Arsenal, if i ever see Gallas at the stadium im gonna stand, point and laugh.

Afficial_Nastee
11-23-2008, 08:52 AM
seriously? wow... either you dont know much about football or you are very, very biased lol... even i like players outside of liverpool. :mmmyah:

The only players I ever liked from Liverpool were Cissé and Sissoko (speaking of the last 5 seasons)....

All the other players are overrated in my opinion.... (yes even Gerrard cuz I never liked that type of player, you know players like Lampard etc.)

And ow yeah, Everton has got a player that is betta than anyone in Liverpool : Steven Pienaar, give him a few more seasons and he will be betta than Gerrard....

The Hound
11-23-2008, 08:54 AM
LOL this guys african bias is ridiculously wack ... pienaar had many seasons at ajax and did jack

tim cahill > steven pienaar ... FACT

check two
11-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Are there some good online sites to watch some of the games? Since they don't play many games on tv here.

HANZO
11-23-2008, 03:09 PM
www.justin.tv shows most of the big soccer games from the major leagues.

The Hound
11-24-2008, 06:56 PM
even with the GOAT pienaar everton crash to wigan ...

Guarded By Martyrs
11-24-2008, 07:03 PM
And ow yeah, Everton has got a player that is betta than anyone in Liverpool : Steven Pienaar, give him a few more seasons and he will be betta than Gerrard....

Even if Pienaar was immortal and diddn't age...he would never reatch the levels of Gerrard.

The Hound
11-24-2008, 10:59 PM
pienaar was a hack with ajax and is a hack with everton

speaking of hacks ... bayern sign donovan on a loan deal starting in january and podolski wants out in january ... good riddence and fuck off

The Hound
11-25-2008, 04:13 PM
3-0 over steaua ... should have been like 6-0 but toni missed about three easy chances in the first half ...

check two
11-25-2008, 04:35 PM
www.justin.tv shows most of the big soccer games from the major leagues.

How is the video quality for those games? I viewed some other stuff from that site before, and the video quality looked blurred.

HANZO
11-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Jus came back from my work at Arsenal. i couldnt see the first half, but i watched the 2nd half of the game behind the Arsenal bench. even saw a couple players. I even walked into the press conference room when the managers were reviewing the game. fuckin dope. and i earned a good amount of money.

Arsenal were fuckin lucky by the way. plus Arsenal fans need to step their game up cause the Ukrainian fans were louder. you can hear them chant over the Arsenal fans.

How is the video quality for those games? I viewed some other stuff from that site before, and the video quality looked blurred.

the quality for the big soccer games is really good. for the other games it is pretty shitty.

Prince Rai
11-25-2008, 06:02 PM
^wish I was there still!!

Yep we were lucky but fab's reign starts well. going through comfortably is such a relief.