PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

HANZO
01-17-2009, 11:43 AM
its in total. the fee is 107 million. then theres some sort of massive signing on bonus, and extra sponsorship deals. not forgetting the 500k a week for Kaka. so the deals worth is around that figure.

sounded bullshit to me to, but when you consider the factors in it. i wouldnt be surprised if it was that much.

whitey
01-17-2009, 11:44 AM
^bullshit, but true shit. that figure is the total they would be spending on him in terms of transfer fee and wage packet and all that. shit is legit though. i think they might even be forcing him out. i think they kind of had this semi planned when they brought in the dinho. and i dont like it. on the other hand it would clearly fund a milan renaissance. but its still a shit thing to have happen. im actually kinda sad about it, as gay as that sounds.

HANZO
01-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Milan have allowed City to talk to Kaka, so they obviously are willing to accept the money. Its up to Kaka, and i dnt think he will do it. Scolari was quoted as saying that Kaka isnt that embroiled in the money side of things, and that he would only go if City can prove to him that they are going places.

at the moment, look where City is at. they aint doing to well. I dnt think Kaka will go.

Tage
01-17-2009, 12:26 PM
he said on the back of the paper today that he would go to utd or arsenal lol... and scholari is saying he will trade any 4 of his players for Robinho lol...

Scholaris is a scary manager for his players, he doesnt give a shit about them lol... just wants a decent brazilian in the side.

HANZO
01-17-2009, 04:59 PM
yeah you dnt fuck with Big Phil, jus ask that Serbian player he punched.

Tage
01-18-2009, 04:20 PM
didnt know that...

hopefully 'Nando starts with Keane 2moro... with Alonso back, we should fucking rule Everton

HANZO
01-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Defoe scoring the winner against Portsmouth.. thats just raw.

Barcelona smashed Deportivo 5-0. fuckin hell they are playing sik.

Tage
01-19-2009, 09:30 AM
^nasty!.... need to get my unemployed ass in the shower, get some beer... and get ready for the everton match.

ive got setanta nigga!

JerseyIronman
01-19-2009, 02:17 PM
anyone know a site that would stream the Liverpool/Everton match?

HANZO
01-19-2009, 04:19 PM
1-1 that fuckin sucks. we are fuckin up at the wrong time.

whitey
01-19-2009, 06:53 PM
9:|6kaka9:|6

chiba
01-19-2009, 09:48 PM
Word.

Why the fuck they want Kaka when they can buy David Silva and David Villa for less.

or both for that matter

Tage
01-20-2009, 07:48 AM
cant really be fucked to type... fucking liverpool... dicking up badly. they deserved to lose.

anyone know a site that would stream the Liverpool/Everton match?

^where have you been? ive made threads on that shit. cant be assed to explain now.

Krimewave
01-20-2009, 08:54 AM
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp343/wales203/2cngy09.gif

HANZO
01-20-2009, 04:20 PM
respect to Kaka for not opting for the money. he did the right thing, now city can try and sort out the problems they got with Robihno.

this was good for football, proves that their are still some players out there who dnt care much about the money.

chiba
01-20-2009, 07:46 PM
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp343/wales203/2cngy09.gif

LMFAO!!!

where did u find this stuff hahah :hooray:

whitey
01-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Cook, meanwhile, maintains that Milan were 'greedy' and 'ignorant', and that Bosco Leite, the player's father and agent, was only focused on raking in as much cash as possible.-----about kaka and man city. was on goal.com

that cook is a dumb cunt. kaka is one of the top 5 players in the world. and will be for a good couple more years at least. milan own him and can choose to sell him for any price they want. if you want him pay it, if you dont than fuck off. go buy craig bellamy for 15 million pounds than. :i

Krimewave
01-22-2009, 07:36 AM
LMFAO!!!

where did u find this stuff hahah :hooray:

a fella on some football forum (can't remember which) had it as his sig. even some of the liverpool fans were laughing at that one.

Tage
01-25-2009, 09:03 AM
nooooooooooooooooo

aston villa have just signed emile heskey for 3.5m!!!

fucks sake benitez, your too late!

Tage
01-25-2009, 09:17 AM
lol on another liverpool note... theyre about to play everton 5th round of fa cup.

just checked the line-up... Keane isnt starting, hes not even on the bench! hes going to want to go back to spurs, he was so pissed off when he got subbed on monday.
he has started 19 games for liverpool, has been subbed off 16 times.

Tage
01-25-2009, 11:58 AM
another fuckin 1-1 draw..... atleast were still in the 5th round draw.... lets see who well play when we finaly beat everton in 10 days time

Guarded By Martyrs
01-25-2009, 05:03 PM
8O

Did you see Torres set up Gerrard ?!?!?!?!?!?!

HANZO
01-25-2009, 05:22 PM
eversince Rafa blasted Fergie liverpool have been playing like crap.

Tage
01-26-2009, 06:09 PM
8O

Did you see Torres set up Gerrard ?!?!?!?!?!?!

^now that was INTENSE!

eversince Rafa blasted Fergie liverpool have been playing like crap.

^he blew our ego up after the 5-1 win at newcastle, now only gerrard can score.

check two
01-26-2009, 06:24 PM
Females in Iran aren't allowed to go to soccer games in which men are playing?

HANZO
01-27-2009, 12:16 PM
Females in Iran aren't allowed to go to soccer games in which men are playing?

females in iran cant do alot of shit. but yet if you wanna fuck a girl you can jus get a 24 hour marriage licence. thats how gay Iran is.

Apparently Tottenham want Keane back. who else are they gonna want back Sheringham, or maybe even Klinsmann.

Tage
01-27-2009, 12:49 PM
^ive lost all respect for Harry Redknapp. i used to think he was a good manager, even if he did sign his son! when he was managing Southampton.

i seen the press interview, he said what a great player Keane is etc... how he is liverpool player now etc... but he would be lying if he didnt want him back... emphasising on that point. obviously a desperate plea to get him back.

...Keane will play tomorrow against Wigan, and hopefully he can do some damage and get Rafa to keep him on for the 90 minutes. i dont know why Rafa signed him, if he doesnt even include him in the squad on important games. if Keane was on the bench on sunday, and came on and scored the winner... that would be a different story.

Tage
01-27-2009, 03:31 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01247/emile_heskey_1247303c.jpg

^that man has been on the pitch in an aston villa shirt for 21 minutes and scored. legend.

whitey
01-27-2009, 04:55 PM
^ive lost all respect for Harry Redknapp. i used to think he was a good manager, even if he did sign his son! when he was managing Southampton.

i seen the press interview, he said what a great player Keane is etc... how he is liverpool player now etc... but he would be lying if he didnt want him back... emphasising on that point. obviously a desperate plea to get him back.

...Keane will play tomorrow against Wigan, and hopefully he can do some damage and get Rafa to keep him on for the 90 minutes. i dont know why Rafa signed him, if he doesnt even include him in the squad on important games. if Keane was on the bench on sunday, and came on and scored the winner... that would be a different story.

redknapps the man. cant denie it. look what hes done for the past bunch of bum ass clubs hes taken over. always bringing them up a couple notches. no doubt he would want keane back, why wouldnt he, especially with the tots strikers at the moment.

this is the deal about the rafa/keane thing. rafa didnt sign him. it was the transfer guru of liverpool (i forget his name at the moment). rafa really wanted berry from villa. he told the dude sign keane if you want, he would be a good backup to torres but the main guy i want is berry. transfer guru over spent on keane, and than rafa was told there wasnt enough in the kitty for berry. so keane kinda gets dogged more because rafa is trying to spite the guru, not keane. it doenst help when keane gets on the pitch hes not always producing, so it just gives rafa another reason to sit him on the bench.

Tage
01-27-2009, 05:04 PM
^good point.

thats why rafa wouldnt sign the new contract until he has all say as the club manager... which makes sense, thats why keegan left.

i thought it was rafa who signed him though. thanks for the info.

whitey
01-27-2009, 05:09 PM
exactly. rafa wants more say in the players moving in and out of the club. look out if that happens, even more of the team will be Spaniards.

Tage
01-27-2009, 05:17 PM
^yeah lol... liverpool is pretty much turning into the spanish national side

HANZO
01-28-2009, 04:06 PM
the Spanish national side would have probably destroyed Wigan today.

damn we third now.

whitey
01-28-2009, 09:49 PM
beckham nice golaso again today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAV2qIZcEhI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAV2qIZcEhI) watch it before its gone

The Hound
01-29-2009, 05:15 AM
GO LIVERPOOL

lol seriously, i hope you liverpool fans didn't actualy think you were within ear shot of contending for the title

Tage
01-29-2009, 10:28 AM
yeah i did.

how the fuck can we draw games like this, within like 10 minutes of 3 points. LUCAS!... WHY THE FUCK WAS HE EVEN ON THE PITCH FOR THE FULL 90????????

Alonso would have never conceded a penalty.

Rorschach
01-31-2009, 02:08 PM
Rorschach's Double Result Television Interest Log.

Starting Balance = £100.00

1. Numancia Vs. Real Madrid - £3 on Draw HT / Real Madrid FT @ 10/3

Current Balance = £97.00

Tage
01-31-2009, 04:46 PM
^what?

ALL liverpool supporters might want to read this - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1133129/Spurs-end-Keanes-Anfield-misery--I-didn-8217-t-sanction-20m-transfer-place-admits-angry-Benitez.html?ITO=1490

looks like Keane is going back to 'Spurs for £5m less than we paid.

Fucking stupid. Rafa is stubborn, he should of accepted that it will take time for him to form a partnership with 'Nando.

Rorschach
01-31-2009, 04:56 PM
^what?

I GET MONEY? Comprendez? It's a bet I made earlier, which won.

Sean's Double Result Television Interest Log.

Starting Balance = £100.00

1. Numancia Vs. Real Madrid - £3 on Draw HT / Real Madrid FT @ 10/3 = WON £10.
2. Newcastle Vs. Sunderland - £3 on Draw HT / Sunderland FT @ 5/1
3. Liverpool Vs. Chelsea - £3 on Draw HT / Liverpool FT @ 9/2

Current Balance = £104.00

Professor Poopsnagle
01-31-2009, 05:54 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01247/emile_heskey_1247303c.jpg

^that man has been on the pitch in an aston villa shirt for 21 minutes and scored. legend..

HANZO
01-31-2009, 09:08 PM
Rafa's an idiot.

Tottenham still suck and will be relegated.

Man U are gay and will win the league because the refs like to jus give them penalties whenever the wind blows.

Kingkazim
02-01-2009, 07:23 AM
must win game today.
we cant afford another draw...draws ruined our title

Tage
02-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Liverpool 2 - 0 Chelsea... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

2 goals in the last 6 minutes for Torres. Now we are doing it the Man Utd way!!!!!

Fuck Keane!

Kingkazim
02-01-2009, 12:21 PM
FUCK CHELSEA!!
TORREEESSSSSSSSS

i cant believe dat shit...i "almost" spat at my own mother in delight

HANZO
02-01-2009, 08:07 PM
ahahahaha Torres, to think i turnt off the TV after the 86th minute in disgust.

i should have known better.

Tage
02-02-2009, 09:05 AM
^lol

2 hours left in the transfer window. will keane go?... who will replace him?

Tage
02-02-2009, 09:14 AM
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/images5/robbie-keane-story290708f.jpg

^lol^

Tage
02-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Robbie Keane has gone, a couple of minutes ago. Knob.

Durag
02-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Keanes gone? Faggot anyways

Fuckin Wigan. Ruined our chances of going 2nd for a day. At least were joint third, but yeah, SADLY them faggots united have the title.

Tage
02-02-2009, 10:47 AM
^i wouldnt be so sure, just yet.

Liverpool and Chelsea are the only premier league club not to have signed ANYONE.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Yeah Chelsea look a shadow of the side they were under Mourinho.

I haven't heard anyhting about the transfers recently, except Shay Given went to Man. City
Which is a great buy in my opinion, he's a sick Goalkeeper.

I think Liverpool should buy Santa Cruz or Michael Owen now that Keane has gone back.

Tottenham really fucked up their team huh ?
Back to square one...hahaha.

Redknapp is delusional, if they don't sort out their defending
Then they will go down like HAN said.

Unthinkable really.

Tage
02-02-2009, 12:06 PM
^transfer window is shut.

looks like we arent going to have a replacement, unless skysportsnews dont have the info yet.

looks like David N'Gog is going to be the back-up for Torres???

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-02-2009, 12:15 PM
The FA have just decided this:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1921/lolbosingwanewqs2.gif

Is not worthy of any further punishement.

Tage
02-02-2009, 12:23 PM
^yeah.... now that is fucked up!!! bosingwa should be fined.

i think that was before we scored the second goal... so its all good. chelsea get dirty when things dont go their way... see drogba like "WTF?"

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-02-2009, 12:28 PM
even though i think Bosingwa is hilarious for doing that, i hate chelsea, and i dont see how its fair that if they get Lampards red recinded that they should get away with Bosingwa.

Chelsea have people in the FA, i know it, they always get away with so much. They always get cards recinded and Evra had the book thrown at him by them for the Chelsea incident and their groundman got off scott free, when he was the one who threw punches.

Tage
02-02-2009, 12:31 PM
this man should come back into the game, he doesnt fuck about...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/DieHardX/Soccer/pierluigicollina.jpg
http://www.settimanasportiva.it/data/news/Collina.jpg

Guarded By Martyrs
02-02-2009, 12:36 PM
I agree with that^
He wouldn't stand for any bullshit, his games were run very well.

And what GHOSTLACED was saying about Chelsea & The F.A.

I remember when Terry pulled back some guy (I think it was against West Brom)
On some NFL shit...He was the last defender and rightfully got sent off.

Then got it rescinded to a yellow ?

I think if you score a goal thats offside, and it isn't changed after the game...
Then why change the punishment ?
They should work on getting it right at the moment...(yes video footge)

And Bosigwa is a bitch...and a sore loser.

The F.A. need to take a good long look at themsleves...
Because whats the point in sending Lampard off
And Bosigwa doesn't even get a yellow card ?!?!?!?!

It's Hilarity.

HANZO
02-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Bosingwa's a cunt for doing that, but the FA are jus fuckin idiots for not punishing such a move.

Keane back to Spurs, Lpool were stupid to pay £20million for him in the first place.

Quaresma moves to Chelski.

Rorschach
02-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Supporting Newcastle is fucking tough. We've spent a large chunk of this transfer window negotiation with Manchester City, then once their star player is sold to City, the next day they offer around the same amount he was sold for to City for a different player. What on Earth goes through their minds?

Newcastle: Ok we will sell you Given if you sell us Johnson...
Man City: Fine, just sell us Given first and then we will talk about Johnson.
Newcastle: Right, Given is yours then. Now, what about Johnson?
Man City: Sorry, Johnson is not for sale.

Nice.

Kingkazim
02-03-2009, 06:54 AM
i dont feel sorry for newcastles shittiness, you got OWEN,MARTINS,AMEOBI,TAYLOR, and other super africans.
it must be kinnear then

The Hound
02-03-2009, 07:11 AM
I think Liverpool should buy Santa Cruz or Michael Owen now that Keane has gone back.

santa cruz being slapped with a 20 odd million price tag makes me cringe

we sold him for 3m and he put in a decent season, has done fuck all since and could be sold for 17m profit?

the guy is NOT 20m worthy ... the guy is everything he was purchased for ... i mean, he was a good player and i liked him when he's with us but 20m? c'mon that's a fucking absurd sum with a knee that could snap off at any moment

but it does go to show that there is a shit load of talent floating around the bundesliga that definately doesn't get the shine it deserves

and another big LOL @ Liverpool

Tage
02-03-2009, 10:00 AM
^whats your hate with liverpool? we beat man utd 2-1 this season. we beat chelsea 1-0 & 2-0 this season. we are around 8 points better off in the league than we have ever been by this point, since we last won it.

the only lol about liverpool is robbie keane, who was fucking shit up for us anyway.

there is still just under half a season to go.. aston villa still have a shot at the title, in theory. we still have to play man utd.

HANZO
02-03-2009, 11:12 AM
looks like Arsenal actually got Arshavin. Zenit have confirmed it but the FA hasnt yet. On paper its a really good buy for Arsenal, he should fit their system well.

jus have to see if it actually works out.

Tage
02-03-2009, 12:28 PM
talking about the January transfer window...

liverpool play 'spurs in the last fixture of the season. what if keane scores against us and loses us the title?
or... what if 'spurs get relegated and liverpool win the title. keane will be in the championship, yet.. still get a winners medal. as the amount of games he player for liverpool grant him a medal.

fucked up.

lynskey
02-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Leeds vs Milwall monday. Should be tasty, wonder if the dirty 'wall scum will trash our buses this year. We need a win if we are gunna push for play-offs.

I really hope Arshavin does well for Arsenal, has a lot to live upto.

HANZO
02-03-2009, 06:22 PM
talking about the January transfer window...

liverpool play 'spurs in the last fixture of the season. what if keane scores against us and loses us the title?
or... what if 'spurs get relegated and liverpool win the title. keane will be in the championship, yet.. still get a winners medal. as the amount of games he player for liverpool grant him a medal.

fucked up.

if liverpool win the title they should send Keane one of those gold chocolate coins as a reward.

whitey
02-03-2009, 06:52 PM
it was a good buy for arsenal because hes a good player, but with rosiky and wallcott coming back to health and eventually cesc coming back, there will be an abundance of the same type of player at arsenal. they need a center back and a d middy.

selvestre isnt what he was. gallas is a nut. they shipped senderos out. they sold gilberto and let flammini go on a free, and didnt replace them with anyone.

Art Vandelay
02-03-2009, 07:08 PM
santonio holmes is better

HANZO
02-03-2009, 07:17 PM
i dunno i think Buffon is better at catching a ball.

lynskey
02-03-2009, 07:21 PM
santonio holmes is better

who?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Lampard got his red card overturned.

Someone explain how they arent allowed to to punish Bosingwa but they can go back and do Lampard?

They said they couldnt punish Bosingwa because 'the refereee saw it', well the ref 'saw' lampard tackle but they still changed that!!!

Tage
02-03-2009, 07:31 PM
^the funny thing was... the linesman, who went fucking mental with his flag... was originally giving a freekick TO CHELSEA!

the reason why they get shit their own way, is simple. John Terry is in the side, and he is the English captain. Man Utd get shit their own way(and flukey late 1-0 wins from penalties) because of SIR Alex Ferguson. Arsenal & Liverpool(out of the top 4/5 - Aston Villa are happy where they are) are the only ones who have to constantly fight bad decisions, and get blamed for moaning.

SHIT'S CORRUPT!

Rafa Benitez for Prime Minister.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-03-2009, 07:36 PM
it really is corropt in our country deep right thru the press.

the Daily Mail back page headline today was 'SORRY, FRANK"

ex refs have been out saying the FA's "hands are tied" when it comes to the Bosingwa incident. Which is just bullshit, theyre not tied, they just arent acting. Theyve done it loads of times int he past.

And if that linesman really saw that incident, and gave a free kick to chelsea and didnt think the studs in the back was worthy of any punishment - HE SHOULD BE SACKED FORM ANY FUTURE INVOLVEMTN IN FOOTBALL. point blank.

Tage
02-03-2009, 07:41 PM
what i want to know is... why doesnt english football have video replays, or a video ref?

nfl does, and football is a much bigger sport than american football.

Tage
02-03-2009, 07:43 PM
also, the referees should be foreign. foreign refs, wont have half as much awareness of domestic and national players and teams, making them alot more impartial. you hardly see a foreign ref give a wrong or weak decision. <in the EPL anyway... i cant actually remember the last time i seen a foreign ref in the EPL. maybe i havent... man... im tired.

HANZO
02-03-2009, 07:46 PM
in the last world cup final didnt they show Zidane a red card by looking at a video replay of the incident. cause the ref didnt see shit, the 4th told him to watch the video replay.

a couple months ago in a turkish league match, my team scores a goal which gets disallowed, they show the reply on the big screen and there was no reason for the goal to get disallowed. fans start going crazy the cunt of a referee ordered the screen to be shut so he can carry on manipulating the game freely.

bring Collina back.

The Hound
02-03-2009, 07:49 PM
lol you guys really don't know how football works?

the FA, under command from FIFA, can NOT punish bosingwa because there was no on field punishment

it's not the FA's fault they have to obide by this ridiculous rule

if bosingwa had have been booked they can suspend him but since there was no punishment from riley the FA can't do shit

liverpool have to constantly fight bad decisions? ... the fuck? how about lampard's red card for a start? ... or tim cahill's red card? ... or the guy from wigan? ... all sent off from dives and play acting by xabi alonso ... what about the goal against atletico madrid in madrid? or the penalty from the gerrard dive?

Tage
02-03-2009, 07:51 PM
in the last world cup final didnt they show Zidane a red card by looking at a video replay of the incident. cause the ref didnt see shit, the 4th told him to watch the video replay.

a couple months ago in a turkish league match, my team scores a goal which gets disallowed, they show the reply on the big screen and there was no reason for the goal to get disallowed. fans start going crazy the cunt of a referee ordered the screen to be shut so he can carry on manipulating the game freely.

bring Collina back.

^fuck knows.

If Collina was still in the game half this shit wouldnt happen.

If Graham Poll was still in the game, Lampard wouldnt have been sent off... he would have just got 2 yellow cards.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-03-2009, 07:54 PM

the FA, under command from FIFA, can NOT punish bosingwa because there was no on field punishment

if bosingwa had have been booked they can suspend him but since there was no punishment from riley the FA can't do shit
?

No youre wrong, they went back to Ben Thatcher elbow on Pedro Mendes.

And also, if the lino had said that he hadnt seen the incident, then they could of gone back, but he said that he DID see it!! But how could he of seen it if he gave chelsea the free kick (or throw i cant remember)???

And if either Riley or the Lino saw it, but didnt give on field punishment, why are they ever allowed to ref ever again?????????????????

So Riley is corrupt, because he told the FA he DID see it, which was a dumb thing to do for his reputation, he shouldve just said he didnt see it, and they wouldnt punished Bosingwa.

Tage
02-03-2009, 07:55 PM

liverpool have to constantly fight bad decisions? ... the fuck? how about lampard's red card for a start? ... or tim cahill's red card? ... or the guy from wigan? ... all sent off from dives and play acting by xabi alonso ... what about the goal against atletico madrid in madrid? or the penalty from the gerrard dive?

nah, whats football?

its not the point the FA didnt do anything about it. ITS THE FUCKING INGAME OFFICIALS, we were talking about.

and... i support Liverpool, why would i think any different?

The Hound
02-03-2009, 07:58 PM
No youre wrong, they went back to Ben Thatcher elbow on Pedro Mendes.

no, i'm right because thatcher still received on field punishment by being booked ... they can still suspended him because he received punishment

bosingwa didn't

it's FIFA who has this fucked, not the FA

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-03-2009, 08:00 PM
So let me get this right..

If the referee sees the foul and gives a red card (Lampard) they can go back and undo it.

But if the referee sees the foul and doesn't give a red card (Bosingwa) they arn't alowd to do anything?

Makes no sense, should be the same rule for both situations.

I also remember hearing in recent times that if a Ref gave a card on field, you werent allowed to go back and change it.

The Hound
02-03-2009, 08:05 PM
pretty much .. but then again this is FIFA we're talking about

why FIFA holds clout in whatever happens in english football or anywhere else is ridiculous

Tage
02-03-2009, 08:07 PM
once again, this just makes my case more solid..

Rafa Benitez should have final say over all football matters.

Tage
02-03-2009, 08:09 PM
http://www.getminted.com/sports/sports/images/stories/rafa-benitez.jpg

The Hound
02-03-2009, 08:28 PM
lol rafa benitez is probably the worst manager in the EPL right now

Tage
02-03-2009, 08:57 PM
haha nah, hes in no way the worst... but he has pissed me off badly recently.

i hate the young ex-players who have come into managing. tony adams, seems like such a retarded manager. so did paul ince.. even though he was a legend on the pitch. steve bruce, is annoying in press conferences, so is gary megson.

HANZO
02-04-2009, 04:44 PM
i dnt believe it knocked out by everton.

the gay thing was fuckin ITV fucked up. as soon as they return i see Everton celebrating. i fuckin knew that would happen.

Tage
02-04-2009, 04:47 PM
^YEAH WTF?

itv cut to an advert with 3 minutes before extra time...wtf ... they should never get another live match again for that... we get back to the game and watch everton celebrate a goal.

why the FUCK??? did Rafa pick Lucas? hes a JYNX!!!!!!!!!!!! he should be sold.

Tage
02-04-2009, 04:50 PM
*to go in extra time...

why did Rafa pick Lucas?... why didnt Mascherano play instead. he tried to make a player, but he broke a player.

every Liverpool fan now hates Lucas.

fuck the FA Cup, we'll just win the Champions League, and have! to win the Premiership.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-04-2009, 04:58 PM
ITV is seriously fucked up...even now it's been frozen for about 5 minutes.

Lucas is weak, I've never liked him, Mascherano is 1000 times better.
Alonso had a very poor game for his standards as well.

Always the way though...when your waiting for penalties, someone always scores.

Villa should chew up Everton anyway.

Tage
02-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Yeah. I was waiting for pens.

...like the commentators said; Liverpool have had 11 penalty shoot-outs in their time, and won 11.

fuck it though... hopefully Gerrard isn't injured and we can do good in the Champ's League and the Premiership.

The Hound
02-04-2009, 06:16 PM
another tactical mastertroke from rafa benitez :lmao:

how many years will he be able to live off 2005?

The Hound
02-04-2009, 11:26 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/eu534o.gif

ratty mayonnaise
02-05-2009, 04:46 AM
we kicked ass last nite.. well nah we didnt.. i just watched the match again on sky plus.. fucking itv mute the everrton fans more than sky do.. wish we had a striker. benitez is a moaning cock, he always complains about us being negative, and not wanting to go for the win, and the way we play.. lol.. shit.. they always get decisions against us. last nite was the 1st tiem for time, that we got a decision against them. just a shame gosling didnt cross to andy van der mayde so he could volley it in,, and maybe get a new contract

benitez, tried to take the pressure of himself. by selling keane. he knew they wasnt going to get anywhere near the title, so he does what arsene normally does..
make signings that make your fans think your achieveing a miracle no matter what u do in the season., benitez sold keane. lol.. props to arsene for buying andrey.. wish he;d buy more already star players.. then i wouldnt see him as a coward..

peace

ratty mayonnaise
02-05-2009, 04:51 AM
villa should chew everton? do u wtach football? do u know about it??
if u watched everton v villa the last few seasons, then u would know we outplayed the fuck outa them everytime. passed them off the parlk ( as we did with arsenal last week..) all villa do is counterattack.. and when they beat us this season.. that was in our bad run.. lol.. people need to wake up.. look where we finished the last 4 seasons.. and dickheads who claim they know about footy.. dont rate us..
thats coz of the biased sky/bbc ideologies??? that are transplanted into dumbass fans mind..

lol villa chew us up
while the draw was being made.. i wanted villa.
roll on man u or chelski in round 6

liverpool fans.. we destroyed ur season in 16 days

know your history.

Krimewave
02-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Man U are gay and will win the league because the refs like to jus give them penalties whenever the wind blows.

lol. you sound like a liverpool fan looking for excuses for his own teams shortcomings.

Man Utd have had 2 penalties awarded all season. One was dodgy (vs Bolton), one was clear cut (vs Everton). They've missed out at least 4 clear penalties so far this season.

Krimewave
02-05-2009, 07:53 AM
I also remember hearing in recent times that if a Ref gave a card on field, you werent allowed to go back and change it.

I think there's a clause in the rule that if the person who owns your club regularly socialises with members of the illuminati then you can have those card cancelled.
Expect man shitty to join chelsea in having such cards cancelled in future.

Kingkazim
02-05-2009, 10:56 AM

Lol its so true, thats what nearly happened. Apart from the hat thing

The Hound
02-05-2009, 06:58 PM
lol. you sound like a liverpool fan looking for excuses for his own teams shortcomings.

lol it's funny because everything in rafa's rant was broken down and proven to be a lie or false ... my favourite two are abou the scheduling and about players being sent off against united
FICTION 1: "Two years ago we were playing a lot of early kick-offs away on Saturdays when United were playing on Sundays. And we didn't say anything."
FACT 1: Rafael Benitez, September 2007: "We will be talking to the Premier League about this because it is not fair. I don't know if it is possible to change these fixtures in the New Year, but I hope so because, in the last few years, we have played more games on a Saturday than anyone and more away games than anyone. There are too many early kick-offs and I am not pleased about the situation at all."

FICTION 2: "You can see every single week how they put (referees) under pressure, we know this. We have seen it before. We have seen players sent off at Old Trafford and we do not see our opponents sent off."
FACT 2: Opposition players sent off at Old Trafford in the league this season - none. Stoke's Andy Wilkinson is the only player to be sent off against United in the Premier League this season. Opposition players sent off against Liverpool this season - five, including Nemanja Vidic of Manchester United.you can now add frank lampard to the players sent off against liverpool

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-05-2009, 07:08 PM

i saw that on redcafe, lmao

Robbie Keane.

What a faggit.

Hes at the right club though, the ultimate loser club, Spurs.

And what did Spurs do? They made the annoying little cunt CAPTAIN.

The same man who left the club in the summer, only to return when things didnt work out for him. I cant see that going down well in the dressing room, no matter what redknappe says.

People already pissed off Robbie Keane is back

-Ledley King (ex captian)
-Woodgate (ex real captain, as King is always injured)
-Defoe
-Pavluchnko
-Bent

And probably 1 or 2 others who just dont like the guy.

SPURS ARE A JOKE.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-05-2009, 07:33 PM
villa should chew everton? do u wtach football? do u know about it??
if u watched everton v villa the last few seasons, then u would know we outplayed the fuck outa them everytime. passed them off the parlk ( as we did with arsenal last week..) all villa do is counterattack.. and when they beat us this season.. that was in our bad run.. lol.. people need to wake up.. look where we finished the last 4 seasons.. and dickheads who claim they know about footy.. dont rate us..
thats coz of the biased sky/bbc ideologies??? that are transplanted into dumbass fans mind..

lol villa chew us up
while the draw was being made.. i wanted villa.
roll on man u or chelski in round 6

liverpool fans.. we destroyed ur season in 16 days

know your history.

I'll assume you are talking to me...
I watch football every week
And yes I do know about Football as I've watched it all my life,
Your clearly biased being an Everton fan.

You sound full of hate, I mearly think Aston Villa are a better side than Everton.
It's not because of the BBC or Sky I just don't rate Everton as much as Aston Villa, simple.
And the league standings prove my point.

As for destroying our season ? hahahaha

We are in something called the Champions League...
(remember what it feels like to be in that ?)
And in a great position in the tittle race.

You however, are behind a lack-luster Arsenal side in the league
Who you apparently passed off the park, yet diddn't beat them ? hmmm
Villa are 4th, you think thats a fluke ?

Your whole season is determined by this competition.
And I highly doubt you will win it.

What does me knowing my history have to do with anything ?

The Hound
02-05-2009, 07:44 PM
you won't be in the champions league for long

Guarded By Martyrs
02-05-2009, 07:48 PM
We shall see...

Kingkazim
02-06-2009, 05:52 AM
real madrid wont do shit

The Hound
02-06-2009, 09:00 AM
LOL @ these liverpool fags

real haven't lost since early december 2008

liverpool can't beat everton LOL

real will rape liverpool with ease

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Gerrard is out of Real Madrid first leg away.

Im kind of sad about that because I like to see a great english player like gerrard perform in the Bernabeu.

ratty mayonnaise
02-06-2009, 09:28 AM
I'll assume you are talking to me...
I watch football every week
And yes I do know about Football as I've watched it all my life,
Your clearly biased being an Everton fan.

You sound full of hate, I mearly think Aston Villa are a better side than Everton.
It's not because of the BBC or Sky I just don't rate Everton as much as Aston Villa, simple.
And the league standings prove my point.

As for destroying our season ? hahahaha

We are in something called the Champions League...
(remember what it feels like to be in that ?)
And in a great position in the tittle race.

You however, are behind a lack-luster Arsenal side in the league
Who you apparently passed off the park, yet diddn't beat them ? hmmm
Villa are 4th, you think thats a fluke ?

Your whole season is determined by this competition.
And I highly doubt you will win it.

What does me knowing my history have to do with anything ?

peace

a bit biased maybe.. but the last 4 seasons have shown what sort of team we are.. we are developeing more into a passing side.. much more passing and possession than villa ( i live next to brum.. i know many many villa fans) their main form of attack is countering.. that doesnt require too much skill/technique/passing.. just fast strong runners.. im not saying they dont deserve to be where they are.. but watching them play everton.. u can see a big difference inthe styles of play..
i dont hate, i give credit. but i can see how i came across hateful.

the league standings now.. say what they do.. last season villa took 4 points off us.. and we still finished 6 points ahead of them. its coz they cant break teams down.. when villa have to make the play.. their just one way counter attackers.. that for a top 4 team.. is.. well.. not cl standard.
yep ur in the champs league.. i hope and wish u get far as you can.
i actually like liverpool as a team.. just their manager comes off as a cock most times.. he;s not gracious.yes your in the cl.. but with your huge budget.. (and debt) you budget and buy players of the ilk that will keep u in the top 4 spots.. you spend millions yearly.. and well.. you never achieve what u actually want.. thats winning the prem.. but each year your budget gets bigger.. and usually..u finish 3/4th..
too liverpool fans.. is that success?? spending as much as your rivals.. but getting no where near them (at the end of the season)
my point was.. from an everton view.. we;re broke.. we cant buy a tesco value loaf.. unless we could buy it on tick.. and pay 1p a year for 10 years. and we always exceed the expectiations of the so called pundits.. and those who think they know about football. so on our measley budget with our crumbling stadium.. being 4th, then 10th, then 6th, then 5th then 5th...
we punch way above our expectations.. big teams fans hate.. as they're like how can they spend fuck all.. and be finish higher than us.. its coz we have.. something liverpool could probably dream about.. thats unity in the club.
i dont care if we dont win..
we sold over 20 mill of talent in the last year. and bought fellaini on tick. 3 million a year over 5 years..
if we finish in the top ten.. (with villa newcastle spurs at the start of the season spending so much) i would have been pleased.
but i knew all along.. that them same teams spend millions each year trying to achieve where we have been finishing.. and each year they fail..
each season is a success aslong as we dont go down :)

thats not being angry or hateing. thats factual reality.
we had so many injuries atr the start of the season.. still do.. with our depleted team.. let alone squad.. we still have more pride and passion than all these teams that are supposed to be on the same level as us.. but in the media we're shown as long ballers and dogs of war still shit. rofl

know your history has to do with.. the villa team u mentioned if u wathed the games i mentioned between everton and them..

but on a deeper level..
have u seen the original liver bird?
do u know who used to use it,, before liverpool came into being.. how did liverpool come into being?
where did u play? lol who gave u your ground!

but yes.. i guess your question/statement was correct.. whats does knowing your history have to do with anything.....

peace

Kingkazim
02-06-2009, 09:49 AM
pshh liverpool dont need gerrard.
we already got the best!

NGOG....watch out for him

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Walsall?

lol peace I have a cousin in Darlaston. Last time i was in Walsall me and my cus got in a fight walking back to darlaston at 3am with about 5 chavs and a bulldog. goodtimes lol.

Anyway Real Madrid dont have RVN so I cant see em being a HUGE goalthreat, i still think Liverpool wil get thru withotu Gerrard.

ratty mayonnaise
02-06-2009, 11:12 AM
eye walsall.. bescot :p

darlo peeps are fucked up all on brown
used to be well fucked their in the day

where was u walking to darlo from?

where u be from mr ghostlaced ( i hate immortech :p )

HANZO
02-06-2009, 12:38 PM
i think Real will do liverpool. they are one of the best teams in the world, liverpool has played like shit lately.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-06-2009, 01:00 PM

real have on problem - not playing as a team if the score is 0:0 and it pass '70 minutes mark

they can be happy they have Robben

whitey
02-06-2009, 04:40 PM
becks says he wants to stay at milan.

sheeeat these sort of signings dont help with the whole retirement home jokes that we get...but on the real becks is playing nice so whatevs. plus hes gonna generate mad loot in tickets and jerseys that milan needs.

heard a rumor they might ship the dinho out this summer. the dude is sick but milans squad is built to play a certain system. when dinhos in there he has to change the shit up.

who knows maybe we'll see ronnie at man city this summer. make them pay out that ass though. atleast like 70 mil. gimmie that arab money beeeatch.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-06-2009, 05:04 PM
^I think Beckham siuts the Italian game very well.

...Fuck Robben he is a bitch.
He dives like he's on a board, I swear I've never seen a player dive so much.
I hate watching him supposedly play football.

And lmao at all the Liverpool hate...
It's pretty obvious that we play our best in the Champions League.
And records mean nothing, remember Chelsea's home record ?

Peace soul controller...

I understand what your saying and I agree that yes..
Everton have made very steady progress, without forking out tones of cash like others.
And I see your point, Spurs, Newcastle are a laughing stock right now.
But Villa, I'd honestly say they are my second favourite team right now in the PremiershipThey as you mentioned play a different style of football to most others
And they have a lot of English talent.
Your team is solid, very solid I just think you lack a touch of flair.
And it's a shame you couldn't keep Johnson.
Also yeah Villa are very different in there make-up
Which should make foran interesting battle, I think Martin O'Neil is a very good manager.
And while I think Benitez is also, I do scratch my head at his decisions quite a bit.
Fact is he has weather you like it or not he has brought Liverpool
Wthin touching distance of the Premier League, and undoubtably money is a key element
Chelski & United have this in abundance and hence why they have dominated recently.
Regardless of your recent meetings, I just feel they will beat you...
And just as Benny Lava said about "Real will rape Liverpool"
The last time they played really has no bearing on what will happen.
As for success, hmmm, I see your point, but it has been a gradual
(all be it quicker than your evolvement)
But compared to United and Chelski we really aren't on the same financial level
Having said that there clearly has been disruption off the pitch which I don't like
But if your saying would I rather be 2nd in the league spending a fair bit of cash
Or be in a position like yourselves or Arsenal (slowly building a side to challenge)
My answer would be yes, your correct that the dream is not fulfilled.
But each season in my opinin, the team is tweaked for the better
And again I compare us to United & Chelski we have nowhere near touched their figures
While maintaining a similar position.

Peace

(and sorry if I came across as condescending in my previous post
there was clearly a cross of wires)

whitey
02-06-2009, 06:10 PM
when the fuck did carlo cuddicini join tottenham? and why the fuck didnt he make a move like that 4 years ago. hes a real good goalie who just happend to have a top 3 (at the time, i say that because petr might be top 10 now, but ever sinse that head injury he has suffered on crosses and dealing with people in close, i think its always in the back of his head that he may get his skull cracked open again.) goalie come in and take his spot. i dont know why he stuck around there. maybe to win trophies ? (albiet from the bench).

whitey
02-06-2009, 06:10 PM
when the fuck did carlo cuddicini join tottenham? and why the fuck didnt he make a move like that 4 years ago. hes a real good goalie who just happend to have a top 3 (at the time, i say that because petr might be top 10 now, but ever sinse that head injury he has suffered on crosses and dealing with people in close, i think its always in the back of his head that he may get his skull cracked open again.) goalie come in and take his spot. i dont know why he stuck around there. maybe to win trophies ? (albiet from the bench).

whitey
02-06-2009, 06:11 PM
that was clearly a mistake. hah shit i dont even know how that happend, i only hit the button twice. o well. read my rant on carlo bitches!!!!

The Hound
02-06-2009, 09:30 PM
LOL @ whers

steven gerrard and xabi alonso are probably the worst divers in the world so fancy crapping on about arjen robben ... gerrard wins dive of the year for his cheating effort against atletico

you save your best for the champions league? LOL please ... you've never been in a position to choose between the champions league or your domestic league ... you've always had the luxury of being too far ahead of 5th to not worry about dropping out of the champions league qualifiers and too far behind 1st and 2nd to be able to rest key players for the champions league ... so if you ever in a position where you had a dog fight for the domestic title and being in contention for the champions league you'd never make it deep into the CL because your depth is rice paper weak

but it isn't hate HATE ... it's just some of you liverpool fans think your team are the equivalent of the 70's brazil

Walsall?

lol peace I have a cousin in Darlaston. Last time i was in Walsall me and my cus got in a fight walking back to darlaston at 3am with about 5 chavs and a bulldog. goodtimes lol.

Anyway Real Madrid dont have RVN so I cant see em being a HUGE goalthreat, i still think Liverpool wil get thru withotu Gerrard.

no big goal threat?

HIGUAIN!! along with ibrahimovic, higuain is probably the form striker in the world right now ... Raul is on fire ... arjen robben is coming back ... wesley sneijder ... liverpool have only one threat in the team and that is torres

real have on problem - not playing as a team if the score is 0:0 and it pass '70 minutes mark

they can be happy they have Robben

you are wrong there ... real are playing as a team the last 18 months for the first time in my lifetime ... they've shook the galactico's image and bought players who fit their style ... the galactico's of the early 00's are gone ... their problem is they have too many dutch players and the dutch don't win anything

and believe me i fucking despise real madrid but i want them to win so we can knock them out of the tournament like we usualy do

Tage
02-07-2009, 10:42 AM

^have you ever seen a liverpool champions league match?

the amazing final where we came back in 2005..? 8-0 besiktas last year? coming back in the groups to get into the finals?

liverpool ALWAYS do well in the champions league.

in 2007, we knocked barca out... or whatever faggy team you support. you support a team in a DIFFERENT country.

robbie fowler has just come to play football in australia, you should support his team.

Tage
02-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Liverpool have only lost 3 games in all competitions this season.

How many have Barca lost?, or whoever you support?

Tage
02-07-2009, 10:46 AM
anyway... forget faggy australians thinking they know shit about football.

Liverpool v Portsmouth - WITHOUT : Torres, Alonso & Gerrard. LOL!

N'Gog is filling in for Torres... lets see the rest of the team sheet.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Eggnog has not done anything in all the matches ive seen him. He also did nothing at PSG in the time he was there. Bizzarre signing.

anyway - CHELSEA 0- HULL 0

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

ahaha fuck chelsea, losers.

Villa win, theyre now in 3rd, real title challengers imo. THey have games vs manu, pool, and chels to come.

whitey
02-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Liverpool have only lost 3 games in all competitions this season.

How many have Barca lost?, or whoever you support?

hes a munich man.

but either way if he did like barca that would not be the team you'd want to compare with this year. they are in better form than anyone. bookies already paid out on la liga.

HANZO
02-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Barca has only lost 1 game in La liga, there goal difference is 50. Real Madrid are 2nd with a goal difference of 17. Thats how good Barca have been this year.

Tage
02-07-2009, 01:32 PM
oh... anyway...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

1-0 down, we come back to 1-1... then the ref fucks up on an offside that was onside. should have been 2-1... oh well... then portsmouth get a goal from a set piece. 2-1 to them. then kuyts almost impossible goal. 2-2.

last seconds header from Torres, 3 MUFUCKING 2!

ahahahahahaahaha liverpool have resiliance.

if we lost this, and rafa hasnt signed a new contract yet, he would have got fired for being a tart with the team selection...

Portsmouth 2 - 3 Liverpool

Tage
02-07-2009, 01:36 PM
oh yeah, Babel missed a fucking SITTER!... but anyway, 3 points in the bag.

Kingkazim
02-07-2009, 01:45 PM
RAFA is lucky!
NGOG UP FRONT....WTF! at least put Kuyt, bable or el-zhar up there.

but anywayzzz TORRES!!! this spaniard gave liverpool 6 points in two games from a possible 2.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-07-2009, 03:46 PM
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/whers1/torres.jpg

"Most Demanded Assassin Is What I'm Branded"

Tage
02-07-2009, 04:59 PM
forget liverpool for the moment..

HOW or WHY is Carson playing Premier League football?

why is this clutz playing for West Brom?... about 70% of his goals conceded are from his fucking stupidity.

This dude doesn't even deserve to be in the WBA reserve team.

...anyway Im 21 2moro(in an hour), so didnt go out tonight... going out 2moro in the afternoon and getting fucked ALL DAY! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Tage
02-07-2009, 05:06 PM
then the ref fucks up on an offside that was onside. should have been 2-1...

^i was wrong on that, it was offside.

dont know why i double post so much in this thread though

chiba
02-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Barca has only lost 1 game in La liga, there goal difference is 50. Real Madrid are 2nd with a goal difference of 17. Thats how good Barca have been this year.

:king:

whitey
02-08-2009, 09:13 PM
they won again today. they are a fucking maaaachine. must be a joy for a barca fan to watch your team dismantle their opponent week in week out.

The Hound
02-08-2009, 09:22 PM
anyway... forget faggy australians thinking they know shit about football.

yeah, struck a chord with you didn't it faggot?

dude, i don't know how many times i have to explain shit to you ... you are like a fucking brick wall, nothing gets through to you ... i don't LIVE there but it's where my FAMILY IS FROM

my boys had the best record of anyone in the champions league ... so eat a dick you over sensitive soap dodger

Tage
02-09-2009, 10:53 AM
^lol.... dont bitch in this thread man... im sound with you but you always seem to dick on liverpool. they dont deserve it, really.

anyway, man utd are cunts... another 1-0 win! nice!

Kingkazim
02-09-2009, 10:58 AM
lol ye but liverpool have won their last 2 games with late winners.
and countless other games in late winners.
on the other handMan utd just go for the one goal, liverpool are wayy more exciting to watch these days

Tage
02-09-2009, 11:06 AM
yeah lol... liverpool are alot more exciting to watch, we just scare the shit out of our fans.

in other news, Pompey have sacked Tony Adams(everybody saw that coming)... and Chelsea have sacked Luis Phillipe Scholari(i didnt see that one coming).

Kingkazim
02-09-2009, 01:27 PM
tony adams is moving to chelsea
scolari is going portsmouth

just watch...

Tage
02-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Avram Grant is moving to Portsmouth
Sven is going Chelsea

just watch...

HANZO
02-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Chelski are officially finished....

but i got money on either Sven or Guus Hiddink going to Chelski. anyway still Chelski are finished.

whitey
02-09-2009, 04:26 PM
i still dont get why the sacked grant. well i mean i do get it, they wanted a big name. but at the same time he did more with the same players that jose had.

Tage
02-09-2009, 04:33 PM
where's ruud hullit or dennis wise when you need them LOL :t

what about gianluca vialli!?

The Hound
02-09-2009, 09:29 PM
i still dont get why the sacked grant. well i mean i do get it, they wanted a big name. but at the same time he did more with the same players that jose had.

wow

que?

jose mourinho won two league titles in a row ... an FA cup and a league cup

avram grant won ......... what did he win again?

chel$ki fell apart when mourinho left ... now, mourinho is sitting on top of serie a in a league where away teams actually attack against teams like inter and he's still dominating ... meanwhile, chel$ki keep buying overrated, 30 year old hacks and they keep slipping and could well miss out on a champions league spot if arsenal got their arse into gear

whitey
02-09-2009, 09:45 PM
wow

que?

jose mourinho won two league titles in a row ... an FA cup and a league cup

avram grant won ......... what did he win again?

chel$ki fell apart when mourinho left ... now, mourinho is sitting on top of serie a in a league where away teams actually attack against teams like inter and he's still dominating ... meanwhile, chel$ki keep buying overrated, 30 year old hacks and they keep slipping and could well miss out on a champions league spot if arsenal got their arse into gear

i was talking about last year my man. he won those 2 titles when they had just bought a handful of some of the best players in the world, to go along with some of the already best players in the world. not to mention man u was doing a bit of retooling and arsenal the same, to go along with liverpool always being shit in the league. if jose` didnt win those 2 league titles hes a joke. he still didnt win a champs league there, or even get them to a final.

last year he was sucking cock, so he bails on them. they were not even close to challenging for the league when he left. grant took them with within a wisker of the league and got them to the CL final, and was a john terry slip away from winning it.

i still think morinho is the most overrated coach to walk the earth.

shit if roman was serious he would bring in harry redknapp to bring trophies to the bridge.

Tage
02-09-2009, 10:39 PM
it looks like Avram is going to be caretaker manager for a while.

if he gets a decent run of results, hell probably get the job. if not, itll probably be sven i rekon.

i would LOVE it to be SCHTEEEVE MCLAREN, but i doubt that lol

The Hound
02-09-2009, 11:00 PM
ofcourse mourinho didn't win anything last year ... dude was there for what, a quarter of a season?

lol mourinho bailed? he was being hounded out of the club ... he was dumped players he didn't want, refused players he wanted and abramovich is a total fag

mourinho is 92 times the manager avram grant is

now he's coming first in serie a and is doing it easily

Tage
02-09-2009, 11:01 PM
actually, itll probably be...

Sven to Pompey
Slaven Bilić to Chelsea

Tage
02-10-2009, 02:24 PM
2-0 to brazil after 30 mins

watching the match now on a live american stream. damn, dont american commentators do your head in?

Art Vandelay
02-10-2009, 02:43 PM
http://rumcorps.net/rebellion/files/2007/01/gay-soccer.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Robinho and Elano are tearing apart Italy like its nothing.

MarK Hughes needs to step his game up b/c its obvious Elano is a class player

chiba
02-10-2009, 02:49 PM
2-0 to brazil after 30 mins

watching the match now on a live american stream. damn, dont american commentators do your head in?

american commentators are boring...i dunno

robinho tore up the D
R10 is havin fun on the field, wizardry

Tage
02-10-2009, 02:52 PM
american commentators are just wrong... in general.

and art, get the fuck out of this thread man... well call an unofficial truce; ill stay out of nfl, you stay out of here.

Tage
02-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Robinho and Elano are tearing apart Italy like its nothing.

MarK Hughes needs to step his game up b/c its obvious Elano is a class player

Elano has just guaranteed his place in the squad. i dont know why he hasnt already. i doubt sparky is even watching this game, hes out spending money with his new owner.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2009, 03:03 PM
i never realsied there were that many Brasilians in London.

R10's having a great game btw. When hes on top form he can do everything. Pass long and short, speed, dribble, shoot, free kick, streght, vision. ALL

chiba
02-10-2009, 03:51 PM
brazil's defense needs to wake up
they fell asleep and almost paid for it a couple of times
u cant fall asleep when ITALY is playing

im surprized del piero wasnt selected
gilberto silva also had a decent game, what a loss for the gunners

it was a good game, it was a friendly tho
so nothing to brag or complain about

argentina vs france shopuld be interesting to watch

HANZO
02-10-2009, 04:05 PM
jus got back from the Brazil - Italy game. Brazil pretty much dominated was awesome seeing Ronaldihno play in the real. had fuckin dope seats in the Emirates i was behind the Brazil bench.

Was FUKIN COLD!!!

HANZO
02-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Hiddink given the permission by the Russian FA to manage both Chelsea and the Russian national team. seems like Hiddink is on his way to Chelsea.

i never realsied there were that many Brasilians in London.

There are loads of Brazilians in Islington North London. alot of Brazilians work in the Emirates. i never knew there were so many south americans in london until i started working in the Emirates, Brazilians and Colombians everywhere. before i thought they were all Turks.

Tage
02-10-2009, 04:38 PM
^i would love your job, preferably at Anfield though... what doy ou do at the Emirates again?

argentina vs france shopuld be interesting to watch

^yeah, Mascherano should do Liverpool proud, and maybe Insua will get an appearance.

England Vs. Spain tomorrow, lol!... im looking forward to that... we are doing well, but probably testing a few players. Rob Green and Agbonlahor should play.. and hopefully we arent facing the Torres and Villa partnership.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2009, 04:41 PM
You work at the emirates?

wtf? did i miss something

HANZO
02-10-2009, 04:45 PM
im a staff supervisor they jus give me a section of the stadium to watch, and i jus roam around and check on the staff. so basically i walk around see if everythings fine and then i watch the game. its a dope job but i only get to work like every 2 weeks.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2009, 04:52 PM
cool. I like Arsenal as a club, the manager, and the players, but I have a big dislike for alot of their fans. idk, they all seem so....fickle? And ungrateful. I get the impression from a far that they dont support their players like they should be. Always complaining.

it seems like alot of Arsenal fans dont like their players? Which is really really mad because since Arsene Wenger has been around not only have the players been ridiculously skillful and gifted, they have been good guys, nice people it seems. But foreign.

So I thought they wouldnt of booed Eboue if he was English. Arsenal fans should be embracing their mulitnationalism, not getting edgy about it.

HANZO
02-10-2009, 05:06 PM
yeah Arsenal fans do get pissed off alot. before not so much cause they were the top London team, but now with Chelsea doing well, Arsenal fans jus want their team to get the results. and when you hear the stories about Gallas and Eboue Arsenal fans generally get pissed off. they blaming all these little spats between the players for them doing shit.

Tage
02-11-2009, 02:30 PM
David James is starting against Spain... fucks sake.

Why do we have 3 keepers in the squad, that all play regular PL football, but dont get cycled for friendlies?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 02:37 PM
WHY ISNT ASHELY YOUNG PLAYING????

Stuart Downing???????????????????????

THIS IS LIKE MCLARAN ALL OVER AGAIN

Tage
02-11-2009, 02:38 PM
....at least Gabby Aggy is starting

Tage
02-11-2009, 04:13 PM
4 Liverpool players are now on the pitch for Spain.

Im glad Green has come on for James to prove himself, hopefully he does.

LIVERPOOL NEED VILLA!

Spain 1 - 0 England

whitey
02-11-2009, 04:18 PM
that italy brazil game woulda been totally different if 1. they count that legit goal grosso THE GOD scored 2 mins into the game. and 2. lippi started a stronger lineup than that bum ass gilardino and pepe. italy was much improved in the second half.

and ive been saying this for a while now about pirlo. he is sucking balls. sure he can spray it around nicley when hes on. and has the nice frees, but he holds the ball way too long sometimes and just pisses it away. which was evident tonight.

ronnie was looking nice tonight. i think hes still a little bit away fitness wise. you dont see him make long dribbling runs much like he used to. i think he isnt sure of himself yet. but he will be back at it no doubt.

HANZO
02-11-2009, 04:20 PM
turkey drew with the ivory coast. fuckin irony is that we conceded in the 92nd minute. totally fucked.

anyway in the game Servet put a challenge in on Drogba, and he went in soo hard that Drogba's boots ripped apart. which i found really really fucked up.

Tage
02-11-2009, 04:50 PM
why did England choose to play Spain?

we are on a really good run in the qualifiers... why smash confidence? annoying.

HANZO
02-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Spain are schooling England, they are soo good. amazing passing, great technical ability in nearly every Spanish player. England aint even getting a touch of the ball. Spain are really nice to watch.

I jus dnt understand why the Spanish play their games so late, its midnight in Spain and they still playing.

Tage
02-11-2009, 04:53 PM
yeah lol thats fucked up... commentators were conspiring, saying its a tactic lol... if it is, england should host games this way...

as i was typing this carlton cole nearly scored... unlucky.

whitey
02-11-2009, 09:20 PM
spain is 27-0-2 (w-l-d) in their last 29 matches. wowowiwa

The Hound
02-11-2009, 10:16 PM
fourth richest club in the world and we didn't have to sell out like alot of teams on the list

whitey
02-11-2009, 10:48 PM
messi is the best player in the world at the moment. no doubt about it.

before it was the group of ronaldo, kaka, and messi. but messi has really seperated himself as of late. he is literally unstoppable when he is on form. thats not as much the case with kaka and c.ron these days. c.ron can be marked out of a game with the proper tactics, and kaka has been to inconsitent of late, on fire one game than a non factor the next.

whitey
02-11-2009, 10:50 PM
whats selling out in your opinion? clubs with billionaire foreign owners and clubs in debt?

The Hound
02-11-2009, 11:01 PM
whats selling out in your opinion? clubs with billionaire foreign owners and clubs in debt?

pretty much ... you think having a couple of yanks buying out a club after 100 years of establishment isn't selling out?

these clubs with billionaire owners and hundreds of million euro/pound debt still don't generate more than we do at being debt free and 100% owned

whitey
02-11-2009, 11:26 PM
word. i really respect the way arsne runs the gooners. same with munich i suppose. i feel buying players on credit and going into debt is almost like cheating. clubs are using players that they dont in fact technially own. they spread payments out on players for years. man losers take the cake for me. i do not respect how they do business at all. not only do they have massive debt, they are still constantly trying to snap up young talent from home grown clubs as cut rate prices, so the small clubs cant really bank on their investment, not to mention they are always in the mix for buying big name players. when you need to sit tevez because there is no room on the pitch for him that is fucked up.

The Hound
02-12-2009, 01:29 AM
that's why the bundesliga is so good from an administration point of view ... clubs just can't find themselves in the level of debt most EPL, serie a or la liga teams do

borussia dortmund was a pubic hair away from never being heard of again but they managed to fix themselves ... teams like man u, liverpool, chel$ki, real madrid etc... wouldn't exist in the bundesliga

like lol how the hell can real madrid be in soooo much debt and offer man u 150m for ronaldo?

Art Vandelay
02-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Terrible Sports Editor Wants To Lead With Beckham, AC Milan Story

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/NIB-Beckham-R.article_large.jpg
February 12, 2009 | | Onion Sports (http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/sports)
PHOENIX—Lousy Arizona Ledger weekly sports section editor Gene Crewdson "went with his [idiotic] gut" once again Thursday, deciding to ignore what may be the biggest steroid scandal yet and lead with David Beckham's decision to leave the U.S. and play for AC Milan. "'Beckham Bends It Back Overseas' is our story, boys," Crewdson said to his staff of writers, all of whom stared back at him, mouths agape, for nearly a minute. "Big-name celebrity doing controversial big-time things with a big color picture on the cover. Soccer's the sport of the future. This is obviously what we run with." When gently reminded of recent baseball news, Crewdson responded that nobody cares about steroids anymore, it's not baseball season, and in this economy you do not want to risk missing the big story.http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/onion/assets/terminator.gif

whitey
02-12-2009, 10:46 AM
ya for vandegay. a not totally useless contribution to the football thread.

the beckham thing is real news because its actually happening.

the steriod stuff is bullshit because its all stuff in the past people are just dragging up. they are talking about shit going down in 01. who gives a shit. they like a sport full of sterioded freaks. big suprise americans like a lot of stupid shit like that.

chiba
02-13-2009, 08:11 PM
messi is the best player in the world at the moment. no doubt about it.

argentina owned france
maradona is doin a good job so far

Tage
02-14-2009, 08:31 AM
liverpool are going to do well in the world cup - spain, argentina & .....isreal!

lynskey
02-14-2009, 08:34 PM
Fuck, never saw losing to Hudds coming.
Roll on Hereford, just shows how much we miss Beckford.

lynskey
02-14-2009, 08:37 PM
yeah lol thats fucked up... commentators were conspiring, saying its a tactic lol... if it is, england should host games this way...

as i was typing this carlton cole nearly scored... unlucky.

Games in spain usually kick off late, well the ones on TV anyway.
When I was over in Valencia, went to Valencia vs. Mallorca a couple years backand it was a 10pm kick off.
Common place over there. fuck knows why :?

ratty mayonnaise
02-15-2009, 04:12 AM
peace wherz..

apoligises for comeing across agrressive and hateful..
did u see the england team made of villa players? thats the reason why the wont do shit.. england and villa.. their team hasnt the players that technicaly control and dominate a match. same as england cant ever do that..

people watching everton v villa today.. will see which team has the flair and class..
its been quite obvious when we have matched up the lats 2 seasons.. 1 team dominates the other counters..

england are shit
spain are class.

anyone in the uk got to watch the argentina france match? any links for goals or highlights..

i have to say.. barca are the best side ive ever seen play. the work ethic (besides hlbe last nite) this whole season has been amazing. knew after their 1st few games of the season if they kept up what they was doing.. they would rape everyone in europe.. man u barca final would be fun..

spain has later kick of times.. as its a hotter climate their.. they work later in the day.. mornings usually off.. or late starts. thats what happens when u have a hotter climate..

i need to visit wtc more often..!

HANZO
02-15-2009, 01:22 PM
MILAN DERBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Inter win Milan are out of the title challenge.

lynskey
02-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Great game of football.

hope we see Italian footballbackonour screens more regulalry now.

HANZO
02-15-2009, 04:42 PM
was a really good game. Adriano's goal was funny, clear handball but got away with it. Inter had loads of chances to bury the game but didnt happen. Milan coming back was good, Inzaghi is a hilarious player. the disallowed goal he scored was fuckin amazing, the sik cross by Pato and the volley by Pippo. shame he was offside, though he was offside on nearly every run he made. Typical Pippo and he always argued with the ref.

quality game.

they showed the highlights for the Juve game aswell, unlucky for Juve, Del Piero had a free-kick which hit the top and then the side of the bar.

whitey
02-16-2009, 10:22 AM
clearly dissapointed with the results of the game. means we are most likley playing for a free pass into champs league. but o well. inter are good because they have so much depth. we reallllllly miss nesta back there, as was seen today.

but adriano looked to be back at his best. the dinho made some really fucking nice passes, starting to look more comfortable dribbling with pace too. thats what has been missing with him at milan. his half field runs, dribbling several players and than golllassss. soon hopefully.

Tage
02-17-2009, 11:10 AM
i was disinterested in football over the weekend. man u are looking like such a better team, all be it against weak opposition... but its annoying them getting a free ride through the fa cup(and the carling cup), playing lower ranked teams....

im just waiting until sunday, so we can beat man city again... to train for real madrid.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-17-2009, 03:06 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71986

Setanta sports thread ^^^^^^^u know this is classic. I'm happy Inter won, they deserved it, but that Adriano's hand shouldn't count.

Maldini's roullette was the best dribling part of the game for me :D haha Maldini is a fucking legend. Ronaldinho will soon destroy teams after teams, I saw something in his eyes.

whitey
02-18-2009, 08:38 PM
milan with a tie away at bremen in the cup. super pippo with the goal. conceded pretty late in the game, 84th, woulda been nice to come out with the win, but an away goal is always nice.

shame nesta is out for the year now. milan really underestimated how long he would be out and how much they miss him. they REALLY need to bring in a good back. i think agger would be perfect. ahhh how i miss the days of jaap stam, a healthy nesta, and a younger maldini and cafu at the back...

ratty mayonnaise
02-19-2009, 04:25 AM
pips goal was not bad.,, his effort against the bar was pretty sick.,. bit i wanted bremen too do well.. they should have won the game.. if pizzaro wasnt so shit.
diego is still kicking all sorts of ass

didnt take u for a milan fan whitey :p
didnt u ussed to live in the uk?

The Hound
02-19-2009, 04:42 AM
maldini in his prime was a killer left back ... almost as good as philipp lahm :9

i'm hopin villa go the distance in the UEFA cup and the EPL ... be dope to see them well ... i remember growing up, villa were a pretty big deal here because of mark bosnich ... it's like, people were either a liverpool supporter or an aston villa supporter ... then they died off in popularity once man u became real dominant from the early/mid 90s onwards

whitey
02-19-2009, 09:55 AM
pips goal was not bad.,, his effort against the bar was pretty sick.,. bit i wanted bremen too do well.. they should have won the game.. if pizzaro wasnt so shit.
diego is still kicking all sorts of ass

didnt take u for a milan fan whitey :p
didnt u ussed to live in the uk?

naah my man. born and raised in rochester NY.

my dad was born and raised in a small town outside of rome though. so RAI was on in my house ever since i was a wee little tyke. growin up i was watching boban, weah, baggio, ba, van basten, gulit ect...no suprise they became my club.

although its odd, when my dad was growing up inter was dominating the 60s, and hes a big inter fan. my brother is a couple years younger than me and hes a juve fan. milan was dominate in the early 90s, juve in the later 90s. just kind of weird how we all like the big 3. the darbies are always fun to watch in my crib.

i would like to see aston villa win the EPL, the eufa cup not so much, for obvious reasons. that would be awsome, all these little faggot fanboys of man u can suck a dillywhop. if your a hardcore supporter, grew up there, its all good. but the people that just hop on the train are ghey. especially more than like 50% of the online fifa'ing world too...playing 4 forwards at once get real.

and yes tone, maldini was almost at the level of lahm. had he only worked a bit harder in his carear he may have been able to overtake him...o well.*D

HANZO
02-19-2009, 02:46 PM
i jus bought a Amauri Juve jersey.

im not proud of myself at all, but Amauri is the fuckin shit. im not even a juve fan, how will it look beside my Ibrahimovic and Kaka jerseys.

Tage
02-19-2009, 03:42 PM
^that... plus your a liverpool fan, turkish supporter and work at the emirates.

your fucked up lol

HANZO
02-19-2009, 03:52 PM
ahahahahahaahah i kno i kno, jus bad. not to mention i have a gunners Jersey which is at the moment signed by Adebayor, Fab, Gallas, Almunia, Van Persie and Nasri. I hope to add Arshavin to that list. I aint been to work in a while.

hey i love the game. when i end up in my own house i plan to dedicate a room to my jerseys. frame them each and hang them around the room. would be dope if i can get the others signed.

Tage
02-19-2009, 03:55 PM
^you can make alot of money on ebay from your job. get that signed by arshavin and you could sell it for a few buck

HANZO
02-19-2009, 04:05 PM
i have thought of that, but its alot of effort to go up to the players and ask them to sign a shirt. i think they gonna get pretty annoyed at seeing me every week with a shirt asking them to sign. most players are pretty much cocks, apart from Fabregas who is propa safe. he always stays behind and signs stuff, and has a chat with us.

other staff members aint allowed to ask for autographs. my job is soo sik.

The Hound
02-19-2009, 08:33 PM
if you ever meet fabregas again, tell him BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS of wu tang corp said he is a fucking cock sucking piece of shit for what he did in the champions league a few years ago ... he'll know what's up

LOL @ copenhagen goalkeeper http://videos.sapo.pt/ITppoEUGh6H5RyoGQqkN

HANZO
02-19-2009, 08:40 PM
lol.. the Tottenham goalie fucked up in the Shakter game aswell.

most likely Spurs will go out. Villa struggled in their game to.

whitey
02-19-2009, 08:44 PM
i jus bought a Amauri Juve jersey.

im not proud of myself at all, but Amauri is the fuckin shit. im not even a juve fan, how will it look beside my Ibrahimovic and Kaka jerseys.

i bought an inter jersey once because it was a good price. i think i wore it once, and than gave it to my dad who is an inter fan. i just counldt bring myself to wear it being a milanese fan.

but i will say my team on fifa09 i juve. im straight killing bitchs with that squad.

RALPH WIGGUM
02-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Im West Ham till I die. Viva the Academy!

Tage
02-21-2009, 04:13 PM
^unlucky.

i fucking hate man united and there neverending string of boats.

man city 2moro... hopefully we wont lose. liverpool are fucking up a perfect season.

The Hound
02-21-2009, 07:44 PM
SMH

how wasn't ronaldo sent off?

Tage
02-22-2009, 11:00 AM
liverpool have done it again.... fucked up.

man united have the title, im just gunning for aston villa to hold on and get int he champions league next season.

Benitez is going soon, he keeps rejecting contracts and then picking LUCAS like hes been getting head from him. why didnt Babel start? why didnt Aurelio start? wheres Insua?

The Hound
02-22-2009, 11:10 AM
what i'd like to know

how the fuck does the SPL have two champions league qualification spots? that is, by FAR, the worst league i've ever seen, and we used to get the swedish first division once upon a time (CHEA, AIK STOCKHOLM)

it is fucking god awful boring, a real cure for insomniacs, and setanta flicked the portugese first division and regular broadcasting of the french and german first divisions, which are by far amongst the most entertaining leagues to watch, so that we can witness motherwell and celtic hoof and kick and fall over in the mud?

and this league get two champions league spots? fucking hell, the coca cola championship deserves a spot before the SPL

HANZO
02-22-2009, 11:15 AM
liverpool blew it, fuk it theres always next year.

the SPL getting 2 spots is stupid, Scottish teams usually suck in Europe, so i dnt kno how they maintain such how UEFA coefficient points.

Tage
02-22-2009, 11:20 AM
when i still had setanta all they play is SPL matches.. i have never sat through more than 10 minutes of a match...

this is why they have their own league!

whitey
02-22-2009, 11:58 AM
spl does suck. bunch of runners with a major lack of creativity.

buffon was interviewed about man city. i liked what he said. he said no good players are going to go there for a while. all the good players in the world are paid enough to live fine for the rest of their lives. also that city wont even be in the champions league for like 3 or 4 years atleast, he said why would i want to go to a team at 31 years old and not be able to play in the champions league again until 35 if im lucky. which is a damn good point, and i think robinho is already feeling this. i wouldnt be suprised if he left within a year or two.

The Hound
02-22-2009, 12:04 PM
right from the start, i was convinced robinho only signed with citeh to get out of madrid and get closer to chel$ki

think about it, he plays at a club that won't do well, outshines everyone, makes a lot more cash than he did at madrid and his reputation rises ... chel$ki come in, first bid is rejected, robinho doesn't like it, refuses to play, he gets sold

the biggest non signing wasn't kaka but ronaldinho ... if they'd have signed robinho AND ronaldinho at the same time, i think buffon would be talking different because there would have been an attraction ... but look at chel$ki now, they're already falling apart ... citeh won't even get that high

whitey
02-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Team #1 Agg. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggregate_score) Team #2 1st leg 2nd leg Chelsea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C.) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/Flag_of_Italy.svg/22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy) Juventus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juventus_F.C.) 25 Feb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Chelsea_v_Juventus) 10 Mar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Juventus_v_Chelsea) Villarreal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villarreal_CF) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Flag_of_Spain.svg/22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Flag_of_Greece.svg/22px-Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece) Panathinaikos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panathinaikos_FC) 25 Feb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Villarreal_v_Panathinaikos) 10 Mar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Panathinaikos_v_Villarreal) Sporting CP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporting_Clube_de_Portugal) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Flag_of_Portugal.svg/22px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Flag_of_Germany.svg/22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany) Bayern Munich (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Bayern_Munich) 25 Feb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Sporting_CP_v_Bayern_Munich) 10 Mar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Bayern_Munich_v_Sporting_CP) Atlético Madrid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atl%C3%A9tico_Madrid) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Flag_of_Spain.svg/22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Flag_of_Portugal.svg/22px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal) Porto (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Porto) 24 Feb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Atl.C3.A9tico_Madrid_v_Porto) 11 Mar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Porto_v_Atl.C3.A9tico_Madrid) Lyon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympique_Lyonnais) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/Flag_of_France.svg/22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Flag_of_Spain.svg/22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain) Barcelona (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Barcelona) 24 Feb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Lyon_v_Barcelona) 11 Mar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Barcelona_v_Lyon) Real Madrid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Madrid_C.F.) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Flag_of_Spain.svg/22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England) Liverpool (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C.) 25 Feb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Real_Madrid_v_Liverpool) 10 Mar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Liverpool_v_Real_Madrid) Arsenal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenal_F.C.) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/Flag_of_Italy.svg/22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy) Roma (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.S._Roma) 24 Feb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Arsenal_v_Roma) 11 Mar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Roma_v_Arsenal) Internazionale (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Internazionale_Milano) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/Flag_of_Italy.svg/22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England) Manchester United (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.) 24 Feb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Internazionale_v_Manchester_United) 11 Mar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2008%E2%80%9309_knockout_sta ge#Manchester_United_v_Internazionale)

aight sons...time to pick em, im going with...

Juve
Villarreal
Bayern Munich
Athletico Madrid
Barca
Liverpool
Inter
Roma

HANZO
02-23-2009, 03:39 PM
Juve - cause Chelsea going through a transition period, while Juve are in good form.
Villareal - this season hasnt really gone their way, but they been picking it up lately.
Bayern - they too strong for Sporting.
Athletico - Aguero and Forlan....
Barca - would be a crime if they didnt win.
Real Madrid - cause lpool has been shit of late and Real are going crazy.
Roma - this is a real tight one cause both teams aint really playing that good this season.
Man Utd - another close one but i think Man Utd jus edge it. Though i think Inter has the stronger squad it all comes down to if Ibrahimovic and Adriano want to run instead of walk.

The Hound
02-23-2009, 07:45 PM
i'm not happy that ESPN decided that villarreal v panathinaiakos is a better game to broadcast than bayern v sporting

i'd go with, to prgress through to the quarters

Juve - they've been very good in europe, even when their serie a form wasn't
Vilarreal - class above panathinaikos
Bayern - we'll struggle to beat sporting, but we will ... 1-0 over the two legs, something like that
Porto - they usualy can pull a surprise out of the hat
Barca - no explanation needed
Real - are in top notch form, liverpool not so much
Roma - arsenal are a shambles lately
Inter - coin toss ... ibrahimovic factor

english teams are in danger here ... inter are one of three teams, i feel, would knock man u ... barca and real being the other two ... arsenal are a laughing stock and roma have a full squad, chel$ki have been squanderous with their football and after liverpool's performance against citeh, i'm even more confident real will do the biz ... liverpool would have to win 2/3-0 at anfield because a 1-0 lead won't be enough for them to hold out at the bernabeau

on the flip side, if they manage to win their games - which they can - they'll have a free ride to the semi's

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 08:04 PM
well

our defence is loooking like posh spices ass

we have no, Rafael, Vidic, Brown, Neville, and Evans got injured.

I have no fucking idea what he will play if Evans doesnt get fit.

Weve seen how disasterous Fletcher has been at RB in the past.

Fucks sake. I cant believe this shit.

After this long defensive record, we get handed these blows.

JamSix
02-23-2009, 08:09 PM
what i'd like to know

how the fuck does the SPL have two champions league qualification spots? that is, by FAR, the worst league i've ever seen, and we used to get the swedish first division once upon a time (CHEA, AIK STOCKHOLM)

it is fucking god awful boring, a real cure for insomniacs, and setanta flicked the portugese first division and regular broadcasting of the french and german first divisions, which are by far amongst the most entertaining leagues to watch, so that we can witness motherwell and celtic hoof and kick and fall over in the mud?

and this league get two champions league spots? fucking hell, the coca cola championship deserves a spot before the SPL

haha, even more discomforting is the fact that its lookin like SPL will get an EXTRA 2 teams into UEFA this year too. If two of the top four teams make it to the final of the Scottish cup they get given a 5th europe slot, and it appears that Scotland could get the fair play league which offers another spot.

aye SPL is one of the worst football leagues in europe atm, I had motherwell season tickets since I was 3 but now its just unbearable. Outside of Celtic and Rangers theres really nothin happening

The Hound
02-23-2009, 08:18 PM
smh at this fag biting my right alligned text style from last year

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 08:20 PM
i have ZERO recollection of you doing that, faggit

I am speaking biblical, get off my log.

JamSix
02-23-2009, 08:25 PM
juve - chelsea were looking mad shaky against villa this week and were VERY lucky to walk away with the 3

villareal - > panathanekos

munich - This'll be a sweep

porto - Ever since 04 (I think it was?) I try and not doubt Porto lol

barca - This one kinda goes without explanation

liverpool - IF GERRARD IS MATCH FIT, Ill aggree the result against City was pretty pitiful but I think its safe to call it an unlucky loss, as careless as it was.

roma - Arsenal have just been playing shit football lately, Roma are in top form, its just not lookin good for the gunners

man u - I just cant see United losin this one, they're peaking at the right time, I cant see Ibrahimovich doin too much against the likes of Vidic and Ferdinand

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 08:32 PM
^Vidic isnt playing

we only have 1 fit CB

Tage
02-23-2009, 09:36 PM
if Gerrard and Alonso start... and no fucking jynx Lucas isnt playing... id say we have one of the strongest sides.

we beat man united and chelsea(twice) with that side. we will beat real. alonso will def start, hopefully gerrard will aswell.

if not, then were fucked.

alonso is only serving a ban... if he doesnt start and if lucas comes on before 80 minutes then were fucked. hopefully babel will play apart around 60 minutes aswell.

whitey
02-23-2009, 11:53 PM
i dont get why so many people are on babels nutts. hes alright. but people are always rating him so high. if he was so good why is he always coming off the bench?

Tage
02-24-2009, 09:48 AM
^remember solskear(sp)? for man utd... the wonder sub.

i dont rate babel as much as others do, but hes alot better than lucas.. and has alot of pace... alot more than most defenders in england anyway, so hes good to sitck on either wing to get past the full backs.

whitey
02-24-2009, 09:55 AM
i agree. but than agian lucas and babel play two diff positions. if he needs a holding midfielder babel is not in the equation.

i get what your saying about ole, but idk with ole its like you know hes just not up to that superstar level, but still can be very timely and contribute greatly in certain situations. the way i hear people talk about babel is that hes just the sickest and at that big time level. if he is he is, but i wonder why he doesnt play more if he really is that good, thats all. or even talk about leaving the club for more burn else where, usually any good player not playing wants to leave his club to play more else where. o well.

JamSix
02-24-2009, 11:38 AM
I think Benitez utilises Babel quite well, with his pace, comin on around the 60 minute mark there is nobody that can keep up with him, saw this against City this weekend.

Tage
02-24-2009, 11:51 AM
^yeah.

but babel pissed me off against city this weekend. twice he was on the edge of the box, could easily of drived a cross in... yet he decided to come inside then get overwhelmed by the city defense... then play it back to midfield. i was shouting at him alot for that.... lol

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
02-24-2009, 01:35 PM
tomorrow real madrid will win liverpol im sure

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-24-2009, 03:02 PM
^^IDK about that.

Inter must play 0:0 or this will get ugly pretty fast. At least Inter is playing better in the second half.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
02-24-2009, 03:19 PM
i wish lyon wins barca 1half and 2half lyon is playing better than barca

JamSix
02-24-2009, 03:47 PM
Inter were robbed, that far cross to Ibrahimovich inside the box was definately on-side. He got a great first touch on it too.

Decent game though considering the 0-0 score

HANZO
02-24-2009, 04:35 PM
Arsenal - Roma was a tense game. pretty physical from what i could see. Roma fans are pretty funny, the banners they brought into the stadium were quite good i must say.

Tage
02-25-2009, 07:33 AM
Juninho's free kick was world class.

in other news...

Leading bookmakers have suspended betting on Rafa Benitez leaving Liverpool as odds were even.

The Hound
02-25-2009, 09:08 AM
bookies say benitez won't make it until sunday

what's the point in sacking him now? this will 100% destroy any chance liverpool had of winning anything and would probably make top 10 worst administration moves ever seen in football - worse than schteve mclarensch's appointment as england national team manager and citeh sacking sven

Tage
02-25-2009, 09:28 AM
i really cant see Benitez going.. he isnt going to get a bigger club than Liverpool in his career. pundits were pairing him with athletico madrid, but i doubt that.

if he was to go, theyre saying that Kenny Dalgleish will be interim manager for the rest of the season. i would actually love to see that, hes probably the type of manager we would need if Benitez goes.

....we'll see how tonight goes i suppose. i dont know whats going to happen. with Gerrard and Alonso back, we might be able to pull something out the hat and get our momentum back on track.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-25-2009, 11:41 AM
OMG you people are still talking about soccer.

pathetic

Tage
02-25-2009, 01:30 PM
^you a pathetic attention seeking whore. we all know soccer is miles better then any american sport. the world knows that. you know that. stay out of this thread faggot.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-25-2009, 01:44 PM
so sensitive

Tage
02-25-2009, 02:34 PM
Alonso nearly scored from his own half, Casilas had to knock it out for a corner. Then the ref blew the whistle before taking the corner....??? 7 seconds after the 45mins. Torres went off and took like 2-3 minutes. where was the injury time? wtf?

Tage
02-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool.... Benayoun mu'fuckah!

the away goal and a 1-0 advantage going to Anfield. thats what talkin 'bout wiggaaaaazz

Reina must be the the goalkeeper with the least friction in the world, always slippin on his ass.

HANZO
02-25-2009, 03:41 PM
BENAYOUNNNNNN!!!!!!! shalom nigga shalom.

This means Benitez will stay for another week.

Bayern absolutely fucked sporting up. it was away to, they pretty much through to the quarters. They really didnt feel no remorse jus kept pounding them.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
02-25-2009, 04:01 PM
shittt madrid loose

whitey
02-25-2009, 04:18 PM
OMG you people are still talking about soccer.

pathetic

coming from a guy who faked his e-death. :loser:

its not our fault soccer is a above your level of comprehension.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
02-25-2009, 04:50 PM
lol @ liverpool
madrid will be the winner

The Hound
02-25-2009, 05:21 PM
of ALL the games they are NOT showing that happened it is ours and it's the only one worth watching ... fuck espn

Tage
02-25-2009, 05:25 PM
lol @ liverpool
madrid will be the winner

you dont have a clue. you hardly speak english and you babble(babel) about shit.

check that wordplay son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hound
02-25-2009, 05:51 PM
this chel$ki v juve game is very boring

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:01 PM
dammit i had 5iver on Juve to win the whole thing

they should of scored.

Real Madrid were CRAP

The Hound
02-25-2009, 06:22 PM
ribery's first goal is the goal of the week ... fuckin, this guy is that guy right now ... i hope he goes to barca instead of madrid

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:24 PM
ribery is fucking SHIT

overrated pile of frog turd.