PDA

View Full Version : Soccer thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34

Tage
06-10-2009, 10:25 AM
whats the prediction for tonight?

another 4-0 win whilst playing like senator and ghostlaced at a 5-a-side match?

spain beat azerbajan(?) yesterday 6-0, goals coming from Torres, Riera and a hatrick in the first half from Villa. WE NEED VILLA! fuck debt!

SKANK HILL
06-10-2009, 10:30 AM
No chance for Villa going to Liverpool as Llorente said they won't undersell Villa and Chel$ki and Real are interested.

Tage
06-10-2009, 10:35 AM
the one club Villa wants to go to is Liverpool, to link up with his international strike partner.

liverpool need to start digging the pennies out of the sofa and get enough to buy him. we would dominate the premiership with those two... and with Ronaldo leaving, we would be unstoppable.

but yeah.... it isnt gonna happen. well probably get some young spaniards or something....... but most likely, Silva or Lavezzi (Benitez has dismissed claims of interest for Lavezzi)

SKANK HILL
06-11-2009, 04:22 AM
Bye bye Ronaldo.

Tage
06-11-2009, 07:38 AM
fuck!... Ronnie broke the transfer record days after Kaka did.... Kaka was around £59M, breaking Zidane's record.... Ronaldo went for £80M.

whitey
06-11-2009, 08:35 AM
i called that shit for a year now.

galacticos part 2. in a huge way.

but idk they are both dribblers not play makers. well see how this works out.

obviously man u is going to bring in some guys with that cash, but they are going to need to, they rely on cristiano for A LOT.

Tage
06-11-2009, 08:54 AM
wtf are Chelsea doing bidding for Villa.... fucks sake, find russian or italian players.

whitey
06-11-2009, 09:10 AM
hearing legit claims chelsea is talking to pato.

i would be so incredibly pissed off it that went down its not even funny.

kaka is replaceable in the sense hes 27, and you already have pato and ronnie.

but pato??? no effffing way. the kid is 19. and already killing dudes, on pace for a golden ball within 5 years.

selling pato really is unacceptable. based on what kaka and c.ron went/are going for, pato would need to be in that range. way younger, amazing potential. they couldnt accept less.

Senator C. Palantine
06-11-2009, 10:55 AM

kaka is a play maker.

Durag
06-11-2009, 10:58 AM
I am fuckin delighted that faggot Ronaldo has fucked off to Spain so i dont have to look at the prick in the premiership anymore. Good fuckin riddance.

whitey
06-11-2009, 12:19 PM
kaka is a play maker.

kaka makes plays.

but above all kaka is a goal scorer.

any time a midfeilder finishes top scorer of his team, one of the top teams in europe several times no less, he is a goal scorer.

chiba
06-12-2009, 12:48 AM
hearing legit claims chelsea is talking to pato.

i would be so incredibly pissed off it that went down its not even funny.

kaka is replaceable in the sense hes 27, and you already have pato and ronnie.

but pato??? no effffing way. the kid is 19. and already killing dudes, on pace for a golden ball within 5 years.

selling pato really is unacceptable. based on what kaka and c.ron went/are going for, pato would need to be in that range. way younger, amazing potential. they couldnt accept less.

i heard that real is really close on signin david villa

ribery & mascherano off to barca??

pato to chel$ki would be a bad move for him
he will shine at milan instead of chelsea

robinho offerin himself to barca

mardid tryin to get at messi now

madrid can sign whoever but in the end they will still choke;$

liverpool should sign tevez

Guarded By Martyrs
06-12-2009, 12:53 AM
i called that shit for a year now.

galacticos part 2. in a huge way.

obviously man u is going to bring in some guys with that cash, but they are going to need to, they rely on cristiano for A LOT.

Yep, I remember you called that.
And I agree they have leaned on him heavily in the past.

I'd say Ronaldo & Kaka are quite different though.
Ronaldo is more of a winger, who can play up front and he has to be "the man"
Where as Kaka is more central and actually passes the ball
Also you get the sense that he is souly for the cause :
He'd rather look bad and win, unlike Ronaldo...
Who would rather look good and lose.

But I can see where you're coming from.

All in all I think it will work well.
Kaka in my opinion is the finnished article
And Ronaldo I think will benefit playing with him in fact.

I am fuckin delighted that faggot Ronaldo has fucked off to Spain so i dont have to look at the prick in the premiership anymore. Good fuckin riddance.

Hahaha I feel the same way.

any time a midfeilder finishes top scorer of his team, one of the top teams in europe several times no less, he is a goal scorer.

Add Gerrard & Fat Frank to that list as well.

SL33
06-12-2009, 06:57 AM
madrid can sign whoever but in the end they will still choke;$

done.

whitey
06-13-2009, 08:30 PM
zidane wants real to sign ribery.

what the f kinda formation would they play?

there is no way any of those 3 dudes could possible be benched. what do you do with hegian (sp)? raul, snider, robben, RVN, vdv. most of those guys would have to go.

plus they are still looking to sign villa and or forlan as well. thats such insainity, thats on some fifa bullshit, where you just fuck around and buy the best players for fun. they are doing it in real life. muther fuckers are playing fifa in real life.

Wutang36
06-13-2009, 09:17 PM
This is f**cking bulshit man, Real is killing the game; they want to rob every star player away of his club. They are like a 12 yr boy who plays fantasy football on his play station.
They already got Kaká (AC Milan), Ronaldo (man Utd), David Villa (Valencia) the deal is almost done. And they want:
- Ribéry (Bayern Munich)
- Xavi Alonso (Liverpool)
- Maicon (Inter)
- Ibrahimoviç (Inter)
- Valencia (Wigan)
- Forlan (Atl Madrid)
etc, etc, etc
This is just crazy. And mark my words 'cause next years they won't win anything, it's gonna be Barça & Messi's year again.

whitey
06-13-2009, 10:46 PM
idk man, people are saying that they still wont win anything, but im going to be honest i think with a couple more purchases; which they are certain to make; especially in the back, and maybe some more up top, they will do very well. barca will still be sick, but it its going to be one hell of a la liga season next year.

Tage
06-14-2009, 11:05 AM
they want... Arbeloa and Ashley Cole aswell....

talking about spain....

New Zealand v Spain in the Confederations cup later.... hopefully Reina, Arbeloa, Alonso, Reira and Torres start.... with David Villa.

whitey
06-14-2009, 11:59 AM
milan sign french wing back aly cissokho from porto for 15 mil. 22.y.o.

got tiago silva already 24 y.o.

the defense is starting to shape up.

need 1 more back, mid, and forward id say. preferably all younger, even project type players to build on.

Apparently this deal has fallen through. He failed his medical. MILAN DIDNT LIKE HIS TEETH. WHAT THE FUCK?>!?!?!!>!>

SKANK HILL
06-14-2009, 12:24 PM
I hope Spain put 10 past NZ. Fuck New Zealand.

Tage
06-14-2009, 12:25 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00520/000torres_280x390_520188a.jpg

Tage
06-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Torres has a hat-trick after 17 mins.... lol. as i type this, Riera nearly scored.

Tage
06-14-2009, 01:54 PM
lol....... 4-0, Fabregas

this game is way too easy for Spain

whitey
06-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Torres has a hat-trick after 17 mins.... lol. as i type this, Riera nearly scored.

67th minute as i type, spain are still trying to play but scoring is not tops on there mind up 5-0.

they did there damage in the first half. torres is so deadly. the goals were beauts. quick ball movement, get it outside to the corners, flood the box, put in a quality ball, golaso.

name of the game.

Tage
06-14-2009, 03:02 PM
you see Villa's goal? NZL defender kicked the air hahahahahaha... he will never get a job in coaching.

SKANK HILL
06-14-2009, 03:46 PM
LOL, sheep fuckers got demolished.

whitey
06-14-2009, 03:52 PM
you see Villa's goal? NZL defender kicked the air hahahahahaha... he will never get a job in coaching.

that shit was embar. theres better play than that in my mens leauge.

SKANK HILL
06-14-2009, 03:58 PM
You're going to see NZ at every Confed Cup, though. The competition are the likes of Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands.

Australia scored about 55 goals in two games against Samoa and somebody else.

Tage
06-14-2009, 05:33 PM
^howcome Australia wasnt in the Oceania cup, or whatever its called....? surely Harry Kewell could have fucked them up.

HANZO
06-14-2009, 06:48 PM
Australia joined the Asian confederation in hope for better competition. funnily enough the Asian champs are Iraq. i really dnt see the point of the Oceania and North American confederations. Oceania should join Asia and there should be a single American confederation.

i actually sat down and watched the South Africa - Iraq game. it was fucking atrocious, never seen such a shit game. South Africa are gonna get ass-raped by every team they play in the world cup. they looked crap against Iraq. i dnt think i saw either team put together 4 complete passes.

missed the Spain game but the result was obvious. Spain probably felt sorry for them cause they would have easily put 10 by NZ.

SKANK HILL
06-15-2009, 09:14 AM
Yeah, Asian Cup 2007 was shit but I am convinced it was stitch up for Iraq. They absolutely rode the officials the entire tournament diving all over the place like a protected species and Australia were dudded against Japan in the knock out stages. Seriously, Iraq have barely been able to be competitive since winning the Asian Cup. Fucking stitch up for sure. South Korea came third but didn't score a goal at any stage in the Knockout phase.

North Korea are close to securing qualification, they're equal second in Group B and lead on goal difference.

Durag
06-15-2009, 10:00 AM
I watched the Iraq v South Africa game too, and it was utter shit.

Ireland have a good chance of qualifing for the world cup, if Italy beat Bulgaria and we win our next game we definitly have a chance of coming at least second.

We missing our best player for the last year, Stephen Reid, when he comes back, and if Stephen ireland decideds to play again, we'll be a far better team. At the moment we dont have a great team, but we're managing to get the results thanks to Trapatoni, so if those two come back we'll be far better.

HANZO
06-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Lmao Egypt nearly had Brazil. especially in the second half Egypt were all over Brazil they were unlucky to lose by a penalty. Brazil looked like they couldnt be bothered no real organisation was pretty much give the ball to Kaka and hope for something magical.

I really wanna see this Brazilian side play Spain. With the way Brazil played today against Egypt Spain would fucking destroy Brazil.

currently watching Italy - USA. weird seeing the Italians play with a light blue kit instead of the Azzuri blue.

chiba
06-15-2009, 03:46 PM
zidane wants real to sign ribery.

what the f kinda formation would they play?

there is no way any of those 3 dudes could possible be benched. what do you do with hegian (sp)? raul, snider, robben, RVN, vdv. most of those guys would have to go.

plus they are still looking to sign villa and or forlan as well. thats such insainity, thats on some fifa bullshit, where you just fuck around and buy the best players for fun. they are doing it in real life. muther fuckers are playing fifa in real life.

truss me this is something (makin a dream team) that i thought could only be done in video games
lol

the heck they gonna do with forlan
hes not gettin any younger
hes got like 2 years maybe 3 max

hegian (sp)? raul, snider, robben, RVN, vdv
for sur etheyw ill get traded
minus raul
raul is the real madrid icon
if they sell him ppl would riot

brazil played well vs egypt in the 1st
the 2nd half was just horrible
they got away through the skin of their teeth
brazil looke dtired....dunga is makin them play the ugliest of football
brazil is playing like italy all defensive and counterattacking
its not brazils game...spain is playing an attractve style of football
one brazil should be playing but isnt...friken dunga

italy played well when usa was down a man
maybe the result wouldve been different if usa wasnt down a man??

to me spain look like they will clean house at this comp
and run train on everyone
i dont see anybody beating them

whitey
06-15-2009, 03:53 PM
giuseppe rossi, whats good sonnnnnnnnn

pirlo finally fucking looked like pirlo again. he looked like shit for atleast a year straight, but dude was fire today.

luca a bit unlucky not to get one.

and why the fuck is gilardino playing? he is fucking garbage. stay off the big stage you bum, you cant cut it.

HANZO
06-15-2009, 04:05 PM
well its either Gilardino or Toni. both aint really doing much. Rossi was way more effective. Italy played like shit for most of the game.

the fucking horns they blow in the stadiums are fucking annoying, for fucking 90 minutes all you hear is them horns. fucking stupid.

whitey
06-15-2009, 10:28 PM
The Blaugrana are reportedly set to make an official €50 million offer, €40m in cash (http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2009/06/15/1327563/jorge-valdano-madrid-cannot-match-barcas-bid-for-david-villa#) plus Martin Caceres and Bojan Krkic (on loan (http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2009/06/15/1327563/jorge-valdano-madrid-cannot-match-barcas-bid-for-david-villa#)), a proposal that easily outmatches Los Blancos’ €25 million plus Alvaro Negredo bid.

i think if they get villa, they sell eto'o.

but i dont get why they'd want to do it. he always scores a ton.

maybe they sell henry to man city?

chiba
06-16-2009, 07:01 PM
^ i dont know why they would want to sell eto'o
i guess its coz hes not happy at the club and has wanted to bounce before
i think they should keep henry...bojan on loan
bojan never gets any playing time..hes not bad of a player
i hope barca get villa and some defenders coz puyol isnt getting young
and get rid of keita, he doesnt really do much..maybe loan him out

are they still goin after ribery??

whitey
06-16-2009, 10:42 PM
yea, but i guess bayern are putting a whicked high ass fee on the dude.

SKANK HILL
06-17-2009, 01:51 AM
The board have rejected numerical sums from Chel$ki, Man U and Barca. KHR told Bild that Madrid haven't made a numerical offer, yet, but he says they didn't buy him to sell him after 2 years.

Ribery will play at either Bayern or Madrid.

chiba
06-17-2009, 10:53 AM
iraq played pure defence against spain
spain really missed cesc in that midfield
surprized senna wasnt on the team

SKANK HILL
06-17-2009, 11:06 AM
Iraq are rubbish. The three best teams in AFC are Japan, Korea and Australia.
BTW, 2-1 ;)

HANZO
06-17-2009, 07:04 PM
lol North Korea qualified for the world cup.

whitey
06-17-2009, 09:13 PM
^fuck them.

i wish they get in a group with the USA.

normally im 100% but i will definatly root for the States in that one and hope they fuck their commie asses up.

whitey
06-17-2009, 09:15 PM
milan sign french wing back aly cissokho from porto for 15 mil. 22.y.o.

got tiago silva already 24 y.o.

the defense is starting to shape up.

need 1 more back, mid, and forward id say. preferably all younger, even project type players to build on.

Apparently this deal has fallen through. He failed his medical. MILAN DIDNT LIKE HIS TEETH. WHAT THE FUCK?>!?!?!!>!>

chiba
06-18-2009, 12:54 AM
heard milanese are interested in sao paulos hernanes and miranda
this is good for milan
a young defender and midfield

who has ugly teeth ?? silva or cissoko?

Japan, Korea, N.Korea and Australia qualified for the world cup 2010
so its alll gooood

whitey
06-18-2009, 02:29 AM
cissokos got the dirt teeth.

yea i heard milan wants the young south americans. i was telling my buddy thats where they need to go. you get good talent at a better price. no need to over pay for guys already in europe when there is a continent full of talent.

Tage
06-18-2009, 05:27 AM
Villa rejected bids from Chelsea and Man Utd... he said he would only go to Madrid, which we all know is a front until Rafa digs out the pennies.

just seen a press conference with Chelsea crying about why everyone is going to Madrid lol

chiba
06-18-2009, 02:42 PM
cissokos got the dirt teeth.

yea i heard milan wants the young south americans. i was telling my buddy thats where they need to go. you get good talent at a better price. no need to over pay for guys already in europe when there is a continent full of talent.

lmfao @ sissoko
and what ronaldinhos teeth are ok
daaaag

i agree them 2 players will become great at milan
frick even try to get melo

wow egypt are tuff customers at the confed cup

Tage
06-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Egypt beating Italy 1-0 with around 10 mins to play. they struggle to beat Kenya and the like... yet have a great game and unfairly lose 4-3 to Brazil, and now 1-0 up over the World champions. insane.

Tage
06-18-2009, 03:26 PM
haha yeah! Egypt win 1-0!

4th official was obviously Italian, giving them a chance with 5 mins stoppage time.. if they got a goal then, they should be investigated for cheating. fuckers dont deserve to be world cup winners.. they won that shit from a referee mistake against Australia, who should have knocked them out.

HANZO
06-18-2009, 03:32 PM
lol Italy jus an awful performance. Egypt have been impressive they work hard got some good players, that Zidan guy pretty good. this is a big big win for them.

whitey
06-18-2009, 03:46 PM
haha yeah! Egypt win 1-0!

4th official was obviously Italian, giving them a chance with 5 mins stoppage time.. if they got a goal then, they should be investigated for cheating. fuckers dont deserve to be world cup winners.. they won that shit from a referee mistake against Australia, who should have knocked them out.

hater in the house.

hah noooo way was the cup undeserved. who was more deserving?

Australia were shit, they couldnt even get 1 good chance with an extra guy they deserved to loss.

but onto this egypt game. i only saw the last ten mins because of work but from what my bro told me their goalie played out of his mind. and wtf does buffon not have a man on that post. thats a quite easy headball to defend if someones there. egypt looked deec though, move the ball well and what not.

i didnt like lippis player selection. why is pepe on that team in the first place over pippo, ballotelli and giovinco.

mic-cord-strangler
06-18-2009, 03:55 PM
ahahaha i bet €200 on egypt to win at 5.5 : 1. ship the €1100!

chiba
06-18-2009, 04:15 PM
hater in the house.

hah noooo way was the cup undeserved. who was more deserving?

Australia were shit, they couldnt even get 1 good chance with an extra guy they deserved to loss.

but onto this egypt game. i only saw the last ten mins because of work but from what my bro told me their goalie played out of his mind. and wtf does buffon not have a man on that post. thats a quite easy headball to defend if someones there. egypt looked deec though, move the ball well and what not.

i didnt like lippis player selection. why is pepe on that team in the first place over pippo, ballotelli and giovinco.

man oh man
wc was how many years ago....the 2006 debate is done dead

5 mins was justified coz egypt was killing time when they got the chance to
they thought they were being smart but the refs caught onto them

i doubt this squad will be there for next years wc
italy really need to start their younger players
italy has the oldest team..i think the average is 29 yrs of age
ballotelli would be sick on the team but his attitude royally sucks
he has no class...pirlo played well

props to egypt's goalie
theres no doubt egypt will whoop the usa next match
hopefully zidan recovers

italia got it bad with.. 9:|6brazile ;)
should be interesting matches come the weekend

JASPER
06-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Spain will win. For sure.

chiba
06-19-2009, 02:21 AM
^yay titties

SKANK HILL
06-19-2009, 02:41 AM

LOL get fucked, Australia had their best player ruled out on the day of the game, had one decent striker and completely dominated Italy for the last 60 minutes - well before Materazzi was sent off, so to say Australia were shit is fucking ridiculous considering the individual comparisons we could make and the longer that game went the closer Australia got to a win and if it had have gone into Extra Time there's no doubt Australia would have won because Italy were playing shit. Lucas Neill had the pasta girls in check all afternoon and the decision to award a penalty is up there with the most diabolical decisions in World Cup history and Australia were ripped off on too many occasions throughout the World Cup;

1-Schwarzer pushed out of the way for Japan's goal in the first game
2-Brazilian goal from offside
3-Viduka crash tackled against Croatia not given a penalty
4-Simunic given two yellow cards and not being sent off
5-Viduka pulled down by a jersey tug inside the Croatian box, not given a penalty
6-Grosso's dive

Italy then go through and beat a fucking ordinary Ukraine, fluked a last minute win against Germany then got dominated by France and only by virtue of Zidane's sending off did they manage to take France down on penalties.

Tage
06-19-2009, 03:17 AM
England beat Spain 2-0!!!....

.....Under 21s.

Kingkazim
06-19-2009, 06:01 AM
YES.
englands youth are deadly

Tage
06-19-2009, 08:10 AM
looks like Liverpool have signed Glen Johnson. Arbeloa's probably on his way out.

Wutang36
06-19-2009, 02:16 PM
looks like Liverpool have signed Glen Johnson. Arbeloa's probably on his way out.

I don't think so; It seems Chelsea has hijacked the deal.

Tage
06-21-2009, 01:40 PM
^youre joking?... fuck off chelsea!

edit -

On 16th June 2009, Portsmouth agreed a bid believed to be £17m from Liverpool (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C.) who beat Chelsea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C.) and Manchester City (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_City_F.C.) to the signing. However on the 18th June 2009 Portsmouth confirmed they had also accepted a bid from Chelsea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C.) for Johnson and it was up to the player as to who he wanted to join.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-21-2009, 01:56 PM
LOL get fucked, Australia had their best player ruled out on the day of the game, had one decent striker and completely dominated Italy for the last 60 minutes - well before Materazzi was sent off, so to say Australia were shit is fucking ridiculous considering the individual comparisons we could make and the longer that game went the closer Australia got to a win and if it had have gone into Extra Time there's no doubt Australia would have won because Italy were playing shit. Lucas Neill had the pasta girls in check all afternoon and the decision to award a penalty is up there with the most diabolical decisions in World Cup history and Australia were ripped off on too many occasions throughout the World Cup;

1-Schwarzer pushed out of the way for Japan's goal in the first game
2-Brazilian goal from offside
3-Viduka crash tackled against Croatia not given a penalty
4-Simunic given two yellow cards and not being sent off
5-Viduka pulled down by a jersey tug inside the Croatian box, not given a penalty
6-Grosso's dive

Italy then go through and beat a fucking ordinary Ukraine, fluked a last minute win against Germany then got dominated by France and only by virtue of Zidane's sending off did they manage to take France down on penalties.

I am without a doubt your secondary. Agree 100%

Luza
06-21-2009, 02:18 PM
YES.
englands youth are deadly

luckily so is Germany's. özil's sick and the defense is very good, too. höwedes is probably one of the best u-21 defenders in the world. and bojan had no chance against boateng.

HANZO
06-21-2009, 03:45 PM
lol Italy were awful I cant believe the States would qualify. Feel bad for Egypt who gave us a better show in the trournament. anyway whoever played Spain were going out anyway, if Brazil knocked 3 by Italy Spain would score 6. dnt think the Italians were bothered with the tournament.

Sativahhh
06-21-2009, 05:40 PM
italy r a fucking noobs Spain are the best soccer team

Sativahhh
06-21-2009, 05:55 PM
hahaha poor U.S.A Spain rocks the USA players
Possible
Spain 7-0 USA

chiba
06-21-2009, 06:25 PM
lol Italy were awful I cant believe the States would qualify. Feel bad for Egypt who gave us a better show in the trournament. anyway whoever played Spain were going out anyway, if Brazil knocked 3 by Italy Spain would score 6. dnt think the Italians were bothered with the tournament.

looks like spain vs brazil in the final

if the same italian squad go to the world cup
its gonna be disastrous...
a confederations cup doesnt really means much
it just shows that your the king of kings....but ..wc = braggin rights and a star on your national team jersey ;$

Sativahhh
06-21-2009, 06:55 PM
I'm sure that the final is spain-brzil and spain will won again

Drunken Monk
06-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Spain will winn

no doubt

Drunken Monk
06-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Fags usa will be raped by spain

be prepared americaa

whitey
06-21-2009, 09:02 PM
im calling a usa victory over spain.

idk, just think its fate.

SKANK HILL
06-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Man, not these guys.

Anyway, lol Italy. I think it is shit though that teams can progress by virtue of scoring more or conceding less when the + or - is the same, it should go to head to head first and then resort to trivial matters like who scored more etc...

luckily so is Germany's. özil's sick and the defense is very good, too. höwedes is probably one of the best u-21 defenders in the world. and bojan had no chance against boateng.

Özil is fuckin boss that dude is going to be prominent at Euro 2012 but he also fucked a few chances up against Finland. The best Under 21 German player is Neuer. Mats Hummels is another one who is sick with it. With Neuer in goal and Boateng, Höwedes, Hummels, Aogo and Beck at the back the future for Germany looks good.

HANZO
06-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Ozil is playing for the wrong country. Its all Terim's fault that Ozil aint playing for Turkey. He should have picked Ozil for the team a long long time ago, instead of focusing on making Brazilians play for Turkey and picking that scrub Kazim Richards. fucking waste.

Tage
06-22-2009, 08:12 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N164842090622-1758.htm

^we have him.

looks like Arbeloa will be going back to Spain... which is a shame.... i thought one day the Liverpool squad would be the Spanish international side + Gerrard and Carra.

Tage
06-22-2009, 08:17 PM
In January 2007, Glen Johnson received an £80 on-the-spot fine when he was caught with friend and fellow footballer Ben May (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_May) attempting to steal a toilet seat and other bathroom fittings from a B&Q (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%26Q) Warehouse store in Dartford, Kent, allegedly on a dare.[26] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Johnson_%28English_footballer%29#cite_note-25) In the same Sky Sports (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Sports) interview, he claimed that he and his friend were not trying to steal the toilet seat, but rather they had been undercharged by a mere four pounds and security deemed this to be theft. Instead of taking the matter to court, he claimed that it would be easier to just accept the small fine rather than fight out the matter.

:looking:

whitey
06-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Man, not these guys.

Anyway, lol Italy. I think it is shit though that teams can progress by virtue of scoring more or conceding less when the + or - is the same, it should go to head to head first and then resort to trivial matters like who scored more etc...

Özil is fuckin boss that dude is going to be prominent at Euro 2012 but he also fucked a few chances up against Finland. The best Under 21 German player is Neuer. Mats Hummels is another one who is sick with it. With Neuer in goal and Boateng, Höwedes, Hummels, Aogo and Beck at the back the future for Germany looks good.

thats kinda what happened. each of the 3 teams beat each other.

lynskey
06-23-2009, 07:11 PM

^we have him.

looks like Arbeloa will be going back to Spain... which is a shame.... i thought one day the Liverpool squad would be the Spanish international side + Gerrard and Carra.
Great right back, 17m? over inflated prices of the english market.

West Ham made a good signing in Luis Jimenez on loan, very Zola-esque player, should do well.

U21's is also looking good for us, we got Sweden in the semis, we really should win, then it will probably be Italy in the final.
Nice to see a couple of ex-leeds representing too :hooray:

HANZO
06-23-2009, 07:19 PM
the transfer market is ridiculous in England, no european team would even consider paying more than £10million for Johnson. but English teams jus get suckered into paying stupid amounts of money.

Tage
06-23-2009, 10:15 PM
^we only payed £10M.... Portsmouth still owe us £7M for Crouch. so it worked out nicely.

whitey
06-24-2009, 07:39 AM
so when portsmouth buy him back you guys will be even.

Sativahhh
06-24-2009, 07:54 AM

^we have him.

arbeloa, and torres and reina and xabi alonso and riera liverpool is a sapnish team

Sativahhh
06-24-2009, 07:55 AM
and the most important R.Benitez the coach

P.D USA sucks, spain we will win the match for 7-0

Tage
06-24-2009, 07:56 AM
yeah, i mean the entire team. especially villa. we would dominate.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/images5/squad.jpg

Sativahhh
06-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Tage, is a japanese liverpoll?

Sativahhh
06-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Barça Rocks

Tage
06-24-2009, 01:59 PM
lol..... usa are leading spain 1-0

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-24-2009, 02:14 PM
also, they are the better side :O

whitey
06-24-2009, 03:21 PM
im calling a usa victory over spain.

Idk, just think its fate.

9:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69: |69:|69:|69:|6

Tage
06-24-2009, 03:22 PM
what the fuck happened to Spain?

HANZO
06-24-2009, 03:33 PM
lmao Spain jus looked crap tonight. they dominated the play but the US had 2 shots and they scored. whenever the US counter attacked you only had 3 Spanish players run back. everyone else was jus walking.

this is probably the biggest upset in world football since the French lost to Senegal.

Good to see the American players learn about the art of diving though.

South Africa - US final .. yeah thats what we want to see.

whitey
06-24-2009, 06:37 PM
and the most important R.Benitez the coach

P.D USA sucks, spain we will win the match for 7-0

hahaha poor U.S.A Spain rocks the USA players
Possible
Spain 7-0 USA

looks like spain vs brazil in the final

if the same italian squad go to the world cup
its gonna be disastrous...
a confederations cup doesnt really means much
it just shows that your the king of kings....but ..wc = braggin rights and a star on your national team jersey ;$

I'm sure that the final is spain-brzil and spain will won again

Spain will winn

no doubt

Fags usa will be raped by spain

be prepared americaa

Man, not these guys.

:)

Tage
06-24-2009, 10:48 PM
South Africa - US final .. yeah thats what we want to see.

Iraq/USA final would have been amazing.

whitey
06-24-2009, 11:11 PM
for the record, there is no doubt the american team is shit.

howard in goal is good.

dempsy, lando, and josy, are decent players. after that they are garbage. a severe lack of soccer knowledge along with a lack of skills really hinder their game. it also doesnt help when a player like gueseppi rossi leaves (i dont blame him, and would have done the same thing actually had i had the chance). they team overall still has years and years to go before they are actually good at football.

chiba
06-25-2009, 01:38 PM
wow looks like spain are back to becoming choke artists in tourneys again

whitey
06-25-2009, 02:52 PM
SA are doing aiiight for sure right now.

watch those some kaka brilliance wins it for the zilians.

RynMur
06-25-2009, 02:52 PM
anyone have a clue why ronaldinho hasn't played in any confed games this year?

whitey
06-25-2009, 02:53 PM
didnt get called up.

wasnt playing much for milan towards the end of the year.

RynMur
06-25-2009, 02:55 PM
^that's what i figured

chiba
06-25-2009, 08:29 PM
^ melo is doin a great job in the midfield
dinho needs to get back into shape
he really wants to play in the world cup next year
he will be steppin up his game for milan this comin season
hopefully he keeps his word

friggen alves such a quality player
i dont know why dunga insists on santos
alves had a great season with barca

s.africa vs brazil had me at the tip of my seat
cursing, throwin pillows, biting my nails off, molting, and holdin in my pee

brazil vs usa
i dont think brazil will have it easy this time....hopefully brazil thumps them 4-0
hopefully!!

whitey
06-25-2009, 09:21 PM
i am so surprised pato has gotten 0 burn this tourny. baptista is getting more time than him. baptista is garbage. pato is the future.

SA got a bit unlucky they didnt get a result today. but they played a world class side, and thats what world class sides do. SA looked real disjointed though. a lot of broken play. not much fluetity in their attacks. just randomness. but they did well, hopefully they represent well in the cup.

chiba
06-25-2009, 10:12 PM
super pato is a bench warmer...hes sooo much better than ramires...what the "F" is wrong with dunga
kaka robinho fabiano and pato is a sick line up still

brazil were lucky coz they were off their game today
i really thought they would be goin to overtime maybe penalty kicks

s.africa wont be a pushover
it will be interesting to see if they do well against spain

SKANK HILL
06-26-2009, 12:38 AM
This is why I don't think Spain will win the world cup - they don't deal with expectation very well.

Tage
06-26-2009, 12:02 PM
bjPNpnSpKTU

^check the last goal.

lynskey
06-26-2009, 12:44 PM
whut the fuck.

how is this happening? 3-3

GoldynChyld
06-26-2009, 02:02 PM
wow looks like spain are back to becoming choke artists in tourneys again

wouldn't be so sure about that. Its better they lost here in the confederations (no disrespect) than the world cup. Its probably a good thing they lost so they can get rid of some complancy (sp?) they may have going into the world cup.

lynskey
06-26-2009, 02:13 PM
well that was close.

Can't see us beating Germany or Italy though, the players need a bollocking for letting a 3 goal lead slip

GoldynChyld
06-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Yeah seriously, How the fuck can we let a team back into a game with a 3 goal lead. Horrendous. At least we're through.

whitey
06-28-2009, 05:52 PM
couple sick goals in that spain sa game.

unluck for usa.

chiba
06-29-2009, 09:09 AM
brazil almost suffered a maracanasso!!

what a game, what a comeback!!

howard is a maaaaad man in nets

HANZO
06-29-2009, 03:37 PM
unlucky for the US there second goal was pretty good. but i mean when i was watching it the Turkish commentators said something which really stood out. they go this is the difference between a world class team. Brazil were behind and they won, i mean this Brazilian team is not better than the Spanish team. but the Spanish cant pull out victories like this. only Brazil, Italy and Germany can. its a mentality thing really.

Germany U-21's absolutely raped England 4-0. this German team is good, England were poor today. very predictable and they were torn apart. good game.

whitey
07-01-2009, 03:05 PM
looks like real madrid have signed benzema for 35 mil. could rise to 41.

look the fuck out rest of world football. the galaticos are baaaaacck.

Roman Deini
07-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Real spending stupid money. Ah well, prices for average playes will go up cause of all this.

Tage
07-03-2009, 03:02 AM
...Man City tried to sign John Terry AGAIN. I dont think they realise that money isnt everything.

also looks like Michael Owen is going to Man United..... that'll be weird. i wouldnt have minded him coming back to Liverpool.

HANZO
07-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Someone needs to investigate where Real are getting their money from cause its jus stupid now. Benzema to?? and Ribery has said he will only sign for Real, so it looks like they gonna dish out another £70million.

Owen to Man U, i thought i would never see the day.

Sativahhh
07-04-2009, 10:04 AM
The Real is a fucking mafia club why? because a football spend 300 millons € in a month

Sativahhh
07-04-2009, 10:06 AM
florewntino perez is a biggst madafaka

Sativahhh
07-04-2009, 10:08 AM
he know the rules and her black market http://www.marca.com/futbol/equipos/real_madrid.html

Sativahhh
07-04-2009, 10:09 AM
facking real

Sativahhh
07-04-2009, 10:11 AM
REEal sucks abouit new players them barça rocks rhe bernabeu
2-6
2-6

chiba
07-06-2009, 01:26 PM
is tevez goin to man city??
man city really upped their roster

real madrid are goin bananas
but i think they will dump alot of their dutch superstars

galacticos will choke

heard barca are trying to get villa and cesc

lynskey
07-07-2009, 05:31 AM
horrible watching the over hyping of ronaldo to madrid yesterday, I though they went over te top in america.
getting sick of the premier league and the fucking money, lower leagues are much better, real leagues, real fans.

Tage
07-07-2009, 08:28 AM
^thats not the premier leagues money, thats the spanish governments money that are funding Real.

Man City are the only stupidly wealthy club, and it looks like John Terry is considering a £40M move.. hahahah

whitey
07-07-2009, 09:05 AM
im a bit embarrassed to even be posting this but.......
AC Milan Sign American Defender Onyewu

HANZO
07-07-2009, 06:16 PM
lol Milan basically bought a player based on his performances in 3 games. whats the point of serie A next season?? Inter are just gonna walk away with it again. they can play at 50% and still win it all.

The Bernabau was packed out for Ronaldo's unveiling, so can you make an arguement that this era of Galacticos are better than the Zidane era???

i say no, but its close.

whitey
07-07-2009, 07:22 PM
I wouldnt be soooo set on inter running away with the league.

Part of the reason they won so easily last year was the massive injuries milan had last year. biggest being nesta out the WHOLE year. they were starting favalli and senderos a lot of the year, come on now.

with milan having tiago silva, nesta, gooch, kaldaze, and bonera all healthy that is a much stronger middle defense.

plus hopefully boriello is fit the whole year, he was a big loss not being there. him paired with pato, and a fit ronaldinho behind them would be a nice pairing up top.

pirlo gattuso and ambro holding down the mid is only worrying because age is starting to creep up but i still have faith. seerdorf, flamini and when becks come back should be fine there.

and this is all dependent on no injuries. who knows how thats going to go.

but to be honest i think juve are a decent bet to win it. ive just read juve have signed melo from fiorentina which is a big signing. plus they have already brought in deigo, also huge. hopefully with ranieri out of the way giovinco gets more burn. plus amuri, camro, and trez. thats a potent attack.

chiellini and cannovaro should be a great tandum in the back, plus they still have buffon.

i think they are both capable of winning it with a bit of luck and possibly some injuries from inter.

chiba
07-07-2009, 09:32 PM
I wouldnt be soooo set on inter running away with the league.

Part of the reason they won so easily last year was the massive injuries milan had last year. biggest being nesta out the WHOLE year. they were starting favalli and senderos a lot of the year, come on now.

with milan having tiago silva, nesta, gooch, kaldaze, and bonera all healthy that is a much stronger middle defense.

plus hopefully boriello is fit the whole year, he was a big loss not being there. him paired with pato, and a fit ronaldinho behind them would be a nice pairing up top.

pirlo gattuso and ambro holding down the mid is only worrying because age is starting to creep up but i still have faith. seerdorf, flamini and when becks come back should be fine there.

and this is all dependent on no injuries. who knows how thats going to go.

but to be honest i think juve are a decent bet to win it. ive just read juve have signed melo from fiorentina which is a big signing. plus they have already brought in deigo, also huge. hopefully with ranieri out of the way giovinco gets more burn. plus amuri, camro, and trez. thats a potent attack.

chiellini and cannovaro should be a great tandum in the back, plus they still have buffon.

i think they are both capable of winning it with a bit of luck and possibly some injuries from inter.

hopefully ronaldinho wakes up and smells the coffee with the milanese

juventus and inter will be threats for sure

chiba
07-07-2009, 09:34 PM
im a bit embarrassed to even be posting this but.......
AC Milan Sign American Defender Onyewu

i think hes a decent defender lets see how the gringo does:beer:

Tage
07-08-2009, 10:29 PM
i know youve all probably seen the first two....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaACCBAOUAE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2QEm028lKA

...when he meets Rafa and Torres... (jeremy kyle is a retard)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNCBM0iNzt4

wouldnt let me embed

whitey
07-08-2009, 10:46 PM
^thats pretty funny. i liked the crouch one the best.

Tage
07-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Beckham: "There's two women in my life, Victoria and Gary Neville..."

^hahahah

Sativahhh
07-09-2009, 11:20 AM
beckham is marketing but eckham was the best assistant and freekickl-launcher

Sativahhh
07-09-2009, 11:27 AM
fuck Real!!!!they think that football(soccer for americans fags)is a bussiness at they buy c.ronaldo,kaka,albiol,benzema but Raul /the captain) dissin with ronaldo for the number 7 and report on this team, beacuse raul ism't better than ronaldo but is the captain and Casillas and ither pkayers with raul opinion

whitey
07-09-2009, 03:57 PM
ronaldo took the 9 shirt.

thats how i knew he was going to madrid atleast 6-9 months ago.

i remember reading a story he traded marked CR9. what the fuck reason else would he have to trademark that shit if he was at man u on the 7 shirt? it was clear they already had a deal to sell him. i think thats why his play wasnt up to par. he was a lame duck player.

ive read reports barca is signing villa for 40 mil.

this is one of the busiest transfer windows i can remember.

melo to juve is supposed to be finalized later. thats kind of a big deal.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Top 10 Most Annoying Things Managers Say

10) He has been like a new signing
A player returning from a long-term injury. Classic Arsene Wenger spin. No, try signing a player. That's like a new signing.

9) At the end of the day
Every day ends, we know this. There is no need to tag this onto the start of a sentence.

8) I haven’t seen the video replay
A manager’s reaction after a player blatantly punches an opponent, or after Patrick Vieira spits in Neil Ruddock’s face five yards away from the dugout. “I didn’t Zee it.”

7) I can't fault the lads for effort
This is another way of saying that they're rubbish. There should never be a situation in a professional game in which 'effort' is a benchmark of performance. That's what you say to your kid's team before you take them out for pizza after losing the Under-9’s Cup Final; to say it to guys earning five figures a week is absurdly patronising.

6) We showed character
We played absolutely rubbish, the opposition hit the woodwork five times, and then we scored a fluky injury time equaliser off a corner that shouldn’t even have been awarded.

5) We’ve got a great crop of youngsters coming through
The first team’s awful, the reserve and youth teams are pretty average, but there’s no money available for transfers and we need to keep the fans’ spirits up somehow.

4) We Woz
“We woz robbed”, “We woz awful today”, “We woz second best.” Do managers not realise that this is grammatically incorrect? It is “We were robbed”, “We were awful today”, “We were second best.” One of the best things to come out of Alan Curbishley’s West Ham resignation was that we no longer had to listen to him say ‘We woz’.

3) We need to give 110 per cent
It is physically impossible to give more than 100 per cent. For some players, like Dimitar Berbatov, it is physically impossible to give more than 10 per cent.

2) It’s not over yet
You are 21 points clear with seven games left, and have a +40 superior goal difference over second place - just bloody admit that you have won the league.

1) There are no easy games in international football
Of course, Spain, Brazil and Italy must be at their very best in order to beat San Marino, Andorra, and the Cook Islands.

---

Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Ferguson?

Alex will still be playin giggs in August.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-13-2009, 01:36 PM
http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2008/02/09/insane-superhuman-french-people/

Tage
07-13-2009, 08:29 PM
Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Ferguson?

Alex will still be playin giggs in August.

ingenious.

HANZO
07-14-2009, 04:10 PM
Man City get Tevez and now they want Adebayor. I hope they flop and flop badly. you aint winning shit by signing 10 strikers.

whitey
07-14-2009, 08:54 PM
i hope they win the mother. and beat man u's ass along the way.

or liverpool could win for all i care.

just not man u, or arsenal (which aint gonna happen anyways but i just gotta throw it out there)

or chelsea i guess would be coo too.

Tage
07-15-2009, 09:01 AM
Liverpool play their first pre-season friendly tonight at St Gallen. - http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=43609&part=sports

...theres the stream for anyone who is interested... i was just about to register and pay for a month of the pre-season games from their website, because i didnt think you could stream... since the only place the game is being broadcast is on the actual site.

hopefully we have a full squad out tonight and Johnson gets to settle in.

chiba
07-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Man City get Tevez and now they want Adebayor. I hope they flop and flop badly. you aint winning shit by signing 10 strikers.

lmfao!!:thumbup:

whitey
07-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Inter Held To An Entertaining Draw By UCLA

The Nerazzurri could only manage a draw against the renowned university.

o my embarassing. http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/07/16/1387119/inter-held-to-an-entertaining-draw-by-ucla

HANZO
07-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Its confirmed Inter swap Ibrahimovic for Eto'o.

whitey
07-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Its confirmed Inter swap Ibrahimovic for Eto'o.

+40 million.

buuut i still dont think its confirmed.

i think its a great deal for inter.

ok deal for barca.

i heard today a possible massimo oddo for david trez switch may be in the works between milan and juve. milan clearly would get the better end of that deal in terms of talent. but in terms of use its fine for juve. they get rid of a guy who wouldnt be playing as much and wouldnt be happy, and get a useful outside back.

also there is a possibility for adriano signing with milan. that would be fucking excellent. hes still only 27. would be cheap, and gaurentteed to bite inter in the ass. hes better than fabiano, as long as he gets his shit together. im willing to take that gamble instead of paying 20 mil for a 29 year old.

HANZO
07-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Barca seem to value Ibra incredibly high, he a good player but 40million + Eto'o damn. they also talking about Inter getting Hleb on Loan as well.

Adriano has the talent, we kno he does. the guy is a lazy bastard who has his mind elsewhere. i never understood why he would want to throw away the potential success he could achieve. he would be excellent for Milan if they could get him to actually play.

HANZO
07-18-2009, 08:06 PM
the Orlando Pirates beat Man City 2-0. fucking GET IN!!!!

why cant they jus call the team Orlando FC?? and their nickname can be Pirates. i think that way the MLS would look like less of a joke to us.

whitey
07-19-2009, 09:19 AM
yea thats always bothered me about the mls.

besides dc united and real salt lake (rip offs but still) and toronto fc everyone else has a pretty gay nickname. shit is not needed. be your city then have a nick name but not in your actual name. sounders, galaxy, fire, dynamo, ect. gay.

but to be honest HAN i thought the orlando pirates were an african team. :?

HANZO
07-19-2009, 06:19 PM
yea thats always bothered me about the mls.

besides dc united and real salt lake (rip offs but still) and toronto fc everyone else has a pretty gay nickname. shit is not needed. be your city then have a nick name but not in your actual name. sounders, galaxy, fire, dynamo, ect. gay.

but to be honest HAN i thought the orlando pirates were an african team. :?

lol my bad, they south african team.

and City got Adebayorrrr. City are stacked with strikers, i would like to see what Hughes plans to do with all these strikers. i can see city playing a 1-1-8 formation.

Slide
07-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Dynamo Kiev :)

whitey
07-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Dynamo Kiev :)

dynamo kiev are way cooler than the houston dynamo.

now the deal for ibra might be 36 mil and eto'o, and helb on a loan.

thats a big blow for the serie A though if they loose kaka and ibra in the same summer. huge for la lega gaining ibra, c.ron, kaka, benzema, and maybe alonso all in one summer.

chiba
07-20-2009, 01:57 PM
inter sign lucio
inters defence loosk strong

hopefully adriano stops fukin around and gets his act together

i dont know why barca are really goin out of their way for ibra
they were bette roff signing villa
i thought barca was gonna get cesc to come back

soul controller
07-21-2009, 09:52 AM
i dont think villa will ever leave valencia.... every year.. he signs a new contract (or every other year) he;s done it 4 years in a row.. valencia just been rescued lol by some bank.. so they aint sellin no stars..

ibra will be so sick at barca.. i dont like him too much as he comes across lazy..
maybe his worth ethic will change for barca..
i dont think cesc will goto barca.. till... xavi retires... maybe when cesc is 29 or so.. he has 5 years to go on his arsenal contract?

peace

HANZO
07-21-2009, 11:02 AM
Nasri broke his leg in training. Shit aint looking good for Arsenal next season.

Watching the Under 19 Euro Championships, England jus drew with Switzerland 1-1. the Swiss scored in the 92nd minute. theres a player on the English team called Drinkwater. fucking amazing name.

soul controller
07-21-2009, 08:00 PM
the turkey spain match was amazeing.. id so rather watch under 21 international matches(i know its a euro -19 tourney..).. rather than the direct shitness of the premier league.
english footy is so mondane and boreing.. only arsenal offer anything creative or imagineative.. oh an everton :p

HANZO
07-21-2009, 08:16 PM
i couldnt believe we lost to Spain. The ref was a cunt, i didnt think it was a penalty and he let the spanish defender get away with murder. it was a direct red card.

we turks gotta learn how to finish though, the game should have been like 4-0. we got some good players but watching Turkish youth teams are like watching 10 denilson's on the field. they dnt kno how to pass jus do all that crossover nonsense.

it doesnt matter though we are probably the number 1 nation in the world at wasting talent. i dnt expect any of these players to develop into anything good at all. which is sad.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-21-2009, 08:20 PM
damn holy shit Nasri......

what the fuck is up with arsenal and injuries? too often to be bad luck.

He was their best player last season IMO. Arshavin can play in his same position though so not as big a loss as u think.

soul controller
07-22-2009, 06:56 AM
peace Han..

yeah that penalty was not a penalty.
the 2nd half had some seriously sick tackles n fouls. n the ref kept playing on

as u said. the turkish players where takeing everyone on. no passing..
their was some slick moves tho..
but the ref was dodgey as fuckkkk

HANZO
07-22-2009, 08:13 AM
Turkey did like 22 fouls and Spain 2. which i thought was stupid.

we got good players, they jus need to be professional and play like a team. Our best Under 19 isnt even in the squad cause his ego is out of this world.

whitey
07-22-2009, 03:44 PM
damn holy shit Nasri......

what the fuck is up with arsenal and injuries? too often to be bad luck.

He was their best player last season IMO. Arshavin can play in his same position though so not as big a loss as u think.

also isnt as bad when you figure they will have roesiky.

HANZO
07-22-2009, 04:23 PM
apparently Nasri will be back in 6 weeks. Thats what Arsenal saying, i doubt it though.

chiba
07-23-2009, 11:29 AM
watching Turkish youth teams are like watching 10 denilson's on the field. they dnt kno how to pass jus do all that crossover nonsense.

it doesnt matter though we are probably the number 1 nation in the world at wasting talent. i dnt expect any of these players to develop into anything good at all. which is sad.

trussss me i think denilson is in turkey teachin them kids

hopefully them players get a chance to shine one day
the really impressed me
they just need to pass and make better plays
but the talent is there tho :hooray:

SKANK HILL
07-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Milan are going to suck balls this year, jesus, Bayern's youngsters just tore them a new one - Müller, Sène, Baumjohan were on point and they did it without Ribéry and Klose - hopefully MVB slams a few Man U faggots tomorrow.

Drunken Monk
07-29-2009, 04:16 PM
madrid now needs a good one middle like xabi alonos...

gago cant play in madrid
he isnt like fernando redondo

Tage
07-30-2009, 09:26 AM
^hopefully for liverpool Alonso doesnt leave.

Arbeloa has just left for an agreed fee of £3.5M from Real Madrid.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-30-2009, 09:35 AM
what do you think of Inter's team just right now....I can't believe Ibra is gone :S

soul controller
07-30-2009, 10:33 AM
^hopefully for liverpool Alonso doesnt leave.

Arbeloa has just left for an agreed fee of £3.5M from Real Madrid.

hope Alonso joins him :tease:

SKANK HILL
07-30-2009, 04:43 PM
what do you think of Inter's team just right now....I can't believe Ibra is gone :S

Lúcio will be a rock at the back for Inter & Milito should score some goals alongside Eto'o. They will probably win Serie A again but that is more off the strength of Juventus still rebuilding after their forced relegation a few seasons back and Milan's ridiculous squad capitulation of the last two years more than being the real genuine Italian force.

HANZO
07-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Inter should be good, i mean they got Eto'o for Ibra they aint lost anything. they stronger upfront and in defense to.

Bayern won that Audi cup thing on penalties, some of the chances they missed in that game. shocking.

SKANK HILL
07-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Yeah Gomez should have buried his chance but when you consider Ribéry, Toni, Klose & Olic weren't playing and players were out of position they did well. They're playing with fluency not seen since for over a decade when they won the UEFA Cup, van Gaal really has done well in these first three weeks so hopefully it rolls over into league form.

Tage
07-31-2009, 06:49 AM
RIP Bobby Robson

Drunken Monk
07-31-2009, 07:14 AM
today madrid needs get offensive

i think juventus can wn madrid

gago is so weak in the middle and torres by the right isnt to fast

madrid needs kaka SOONN

ACTUALLY BEST PLAYER IN MADRID IS BEING METZELDER

Drunken Monk
07-31-2009, 04:28 PM
bobby robson rip we will miss you

btw end first half madrid 1 juventuds 1
madrid is so fucked against juve
madrid needs robben in the second half

Drunken Monk
07-31-2009, 07:15 PM
today madrid needs get offensive

i think juventus can wn madrid

gago is so weak in the middle and torres by the right isnt to fast

madrid needs kaka SOONN

ACTUALLY BEST PLAYER IN MADRID IS BEING METZELDER

co sign

juventus won

derek41
08-02-2009, 10:48 PM
i am actually a newbie when it comes to soccer, but I have really started to become a big fan of the sport. Growing up in the USA you dn't really get exposed to soccer but thanksto FSN and Gol TV I will be able to keep tabs on the premier league and La Liga.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-03-2009, 02:18 AM
^^^^do you have a favourite team?

Also, do you know how to play it?

SKANK HILL
08-03-2009, 02:25 AM
Metzelder needs to GTFO of Madrid - Löw won't pick him if he isn't playing regularly and dude has gone backwards at the cancer Madrid.

derek41
08-03-2009, 01:37 PM
I really like the way Messi plays, C Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Eto'o, and xavi play the game. I don't really have a favorite team, I am just enjoying the game and the different styles teams play. In the states I am happy to see Donovan come into his own.
I played basketball in college and then football and basketball in high school, so I consider myself a pretty good athlete. I am quick and have a good shot, i'm just not the most adept dribbler.

Drunken Monk
08-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Metzelder needs to GTFO of Madrid - Löw won't pick him if he isn't playing regularly and dude has gone backwards at the cancer Madrid.

metzelder is being one of the beters actually
thats ur point of view but im disagree wit u 100%

SKANK HILL
08-03-2009, 02:18 PM
His personal game hasn't evolved and compared to his 02-06 form at Dortmund he has gone backwards and is in danger of losing his place in the National team unless he gets regular football this year.

Drunken Monk
08-03-2009, 02:32 PM
he has had 2 fucking bad years for the injuries

al that he needs... minutes
imo is the headz of the madrid deffense

whitey
08-03-2009, 11:54 PM
bout to cop this shirt..... http://store.objectivo.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image//f/i/file_17_84.JPG
shit is badass.

theres a bunch of dope ones i found here... http://store.objectivo.com/mens

facebook advertising actually paying off for them.

SKANK HILL
08-04-2009, 03:58 AM
he has had 2 fucking bad years for the injuries

al that he needs... minutes
imo is the headz of the madrid deffense
That is not the point - the point is he goes to Madrid to "better" his game and he hasn't bettered his game at all - even when he was fit he was hardly playing because Madrid didn't buy him because they needed him they bought him to be an expensive back up/Copa del Rey player.

HANZO
08-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Real get Xabi Alonso as well. Real have spent £220million in the past 2 months. fucking insane. they could have bought 2-3 other big clubs.

Drunken Monk
08-05-2009, 09:39 AM
Yoyoyoy xabi alonso to madrid

now we have the best team of the history

casillas

pepe / metzelder
albiol
sergio ramos
arbeloa / marcelo

lass
xabi alonso

kaka
ronaldo
granero / robben
benzema

invincibles

Tage
08-05-2009, 01:44 PM
hes a cunt.

Alonso's replacement is Aquilani

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Aquilani

for a fee of around £20million. hopefully this italian international is actually good, unlike Dossena.

soul controller
08-05-2009, 05:47 PM

casillas

pepe / metzelder
albiol
sergio ramos
arbeloa / marcelo

lass
xabi alonso

kaka
ronaldo
granero / robben
benzema

invincibles

that sure isnt the best team in history. defensively.. i dont rate them.
and how can that be the best team.. when the monster mo diarra isnt even in their!

soul controller
08-05-2009, 05:49 PM
hes a cunt.

Alonso's replacement is Aquilani

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Aquilani

for a fee of around £20million. hopefully this italian international is actually good, unlike Dossena.

how is alonso a cunt?

benitez wanted rid last summer cos he wanted barry.. now all of a sudden. he;s a cunt?

benitez made him feel like a cunt, tryin to get rid to juve and whoever else wanted him last summer.. then the man had his best season ever.. u think he wouldnt remember rafa didnt want him?

Drunken Monk
08-05-2009, 05:50 PM
yea mamadou needs play but lass is better now
he looks makelele

Tage
08-05-2009, 06:10 PM
how is alonso a cunt?

benitez wanted rid last summer cos he wanted barry.. now all of a sudden. he;s a cunt?

benitez made him feel like a cunt, tryin to get rid to juve and whoever else wanted him last summer.. then the man had his best season ever.. u think he wouldnt remember rafa didnt want him?

he is not a cunt in that sense, he is a cunt to me because i wanted him to stay. i have always personally preferred Alonso over Barry... by a fuckin mile! Barry just has a few more goals to his name - where as Alonso is more of the play maker and an exquisite passer. it was Barca last summer that he was linked with. the one good thing we would have got out of barry, is making Gerrard and him bond and form a good central partnership for the England national side.

lets hope Rafa's new signing can hold his own.

HANZO
08-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Aquilani is a good player, i think he will do well for Lpool.

with Madrid you jus get that feeling that they aint winning anything this season. Barca is still the better team in my eyes.

SKANK HILL
08-05-2009, 10:12 PM

casillas

pepe / metzelder
albiol
sergio ramos
arbeloa / marcelo

lass
xabi alonso

kaka
ronaldo
granero / robben
benzema

invincibles

Metzelder is the only good defender in that team and I bet he can't stay fit until December. As much as Ramos gets forward he isn't good to get back. If Barca brought in just one more central defender for cover to their regulars I would say they would be closer to "invincibles" than Madrid since they finally got in a decent left back.

Drunken Monk
08-06-2009, 01:48 AM
[B]
Metzelder is the only good defender in that team
B]

lol

and pepe albiol arbeloa marcelo GARAY?

ramos sucks

U DIDNT SEE THEY

PEACE

whitey
08-06-2009, 02:08 AM
milan apparently has bought huntelaer for 15 mil.

at least they bought someone...

SKANK HILL
08-06-2009, 02:31 AM
LOL Pepe is fucking shit and Arbeloa is a nobody. Albiol isn't as good as he is made out. 3/4 of that defence is still there from last year when Real Madrid leaked goals like a motherfucker.

whitey
08-06-2009, 10:53 AM
^they leak goals because thats the way real madrid play.

they want to see flashy all out attack.

they had the best defender on the planet after 06 (cannavaro) and left him out to dry so much it made him look ordinary.

its not the defenders fault. when its 2 guys back with a whole half of field to cover. it forces them to take chances and do things that would not normally happen in an organized defense.

SKANK HILL
08-06-2009, 11:01 AM
LOL Cannavaro, the dude was wack at Madrid - they leak goals because they haven't replaced Makelele or Hierro.

whitey
08-06-2009, 11:32 AM
^thats my point boner.

he was the best defender in the world at the time and he went there and was made to look ordinary by tatics that place no emphasis on organized defense or cover. it was all fly forward and leave your defenders out to dry.

SKANK HILL
08-06-2009, 11:45 AM
He went there and bludged.

Drunken Monk
08-06-2009, 12:04 PM
pepe is one of the best deffenses actually boner

SKANK HILL
08-06-2009, 02:32 PM
No he isn't he got made to look amateur last season.

Drunken Monk
08-06-2009, 03:08 PM
No he isn't he got made to look amateur last season.

2D8fWLu9-dw
TlgqnzlIQpI

i think u dont like pepe xD

U AGAINST PEPE

HES A GREAT DEFFENSE

;)

Drunken Monk
08-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Athletic de bilbao wins
word up!

Drunken Monk
08-07-2009, 07:56 AM
todays madrid with kaka xabi benzema ronaldo granero drenthe lol

SKANK HILL
08-07-2009, 02:38 PM
I am not against him just he is hardly a great defender.

Drunken Monk
08-07-2009, 03:38 PM
I am not against him just he is hardly a great defender.

disagreed

madrid will win 4-0 that toronto newbs wit 1 robben goal 1 kaka 1 ronaldo and benzema

Drunken Monk
08-08-2009, 04:23 AM
ajA4uCSa4d8

2 Raul 1 Ronaldo 1 Benzema 1 Robben

Tage
08-08-2009, 08:26 AM
liverpool KO against Athletico Madrid in around 35 mins. should be a good match. Torres is starting against his old club, and this will be the first time he has played against them.... since the time we faced them in the CL, Torres was out.

Tage
08-08-2009, 09:37 AM
fuck me.

liverpool 0-2 down to athletico... <as i typed that 'Nando just pinged the ball off the AM post.

whitey
08-08-2009, 10:33 AM
new liverpool signing aquilani out 4-8 weeks with issues from surgery in may.

great player but does have a problem staying out of the training room.

i was suprised roma sold him so easily, but perhaps that is why.

Tage
08-08-2009, 10:53 AM
^thats fucked up...

Lucas played pretty well today. got a goal infront of the Kop, so hopefully that boosts his confidence to fill Alonso's role until Aquilani is fit.

finished 2-1, was a pretty even match. we had a corner in the last seconds and Reina came up... would have been sick if he got a goal.

Tage
08-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Carragher limped out of the game early and we had 2 20yr old CBs lol... thats how we conceded 2.

whitey
08-08-2009, 12:28 PM
where was skertal and agger?

Tage
08-08-2009, 01:07 PM
was a pre-season friendly... Rafa's testing the young players.

SKANK HILL
08-08-2009, 02:00 PM
TSG had a legit goal disallowed, Rensing practicaly culled it from the back of the net. Not a good start from Bayern, Schweinie was poor in the first half but Altintop was slick and so was Pranjic and Olic.

Statistically the second worst goalkeeper in the Bundesliga last year was Rensing, shit, and Bayern came second - they need a fucking quality 'keeper.

whitey
08-08-2009, 04:02 PM
my brother is playing in the coppa italia with the celano fc olimpia out of the serie C tomorrow. best of luck to the kid.

SKANK HILL
08-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Damn, Dani Jarque died today of a heart attack at 26 years old, wtf?

RIP.

whitey
08-08-2009, 08:14 PM
i read heart failure. im not a doctor but i think there may be a difference.

either way semantics.

he died bc of a problem with the heart.

rip to the dude.

Drunken Monk
08-09-2009, 04:40 AM
Damn, Dani Jarque died today of a heart attack at 26 years old, wtf?

RIP.

wtf man

i cant believe it man i cant believe it man

wtf

rip jarque

we all will miss ya

Drunken Monk
08-09-2009, 04:42 AM
heart failure

true

he was talking with his girlfriend by phone in the hotel when his heart stopped

shitt

Tage
08-09-2009, 10:13 AM
wtf..... RIP Jarque.

Jarque and Espanyol played against Liverpool last week. fuck.

Drunken Monk
08-10-2009, 05:07 PM
the die of jarque has been so weird

Tage
08-11-2009, 04:01 PM
glad Gerrard bailed out of the England friendly with Holland tomorrow.

what fool would book an international friendly 72 hours before the Premier League starts for a new season. Liverpool dont play until sunday, but still... its the principle lol

HANZO
08-11-2009, 05:35 PM
with all the medical checks done on players you would think that doctors would realise if a player had a heart problem. RIP to Jarque.

Turkish league started with all its glory, Fenerbahce should play in the Brazilian league, they got 8 Brazilians in the squad.

Drunken Monk
08-11-2009, 05:37 PM
rip

SKANK HILL
08-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Tim Cahill is making Ireland suck his penis from the back.

Drunken Monk
08-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Looool end first half

spain 0 - macedonia 2

what the fuck

loool

SKANK HILL
08-12-2009, 03:45 PM
LOL

Realtively full strength Spain aswell.

Ireland got destroyed, Carney's goal was a killer.

Drunken Monk
08-12-2009, 03:47 PM
carney's goal was a killer.

did u see that? Hohoh
awesome shit

HANZO
08-12-2009, 03:51 PM
whats up with Spain lately??

Turkey crush the Ukraine 3-0 in Kiev. we a totally different team when everyones fit and Hamit Altintop plays. shame all the players will crumble by the time we have our next game.

England - Holland was an odd game, dnt kno where the English defence was in the first half, and the Dutch only played a 45 minute game.

SKANK HILL
08-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Yeah I just finished watching the game, Cahill is fucking next level lol even Patrick Kisnorbo had Ireland running into a brick wall

Spain scored 3 goals already haha shit

SKANK HILL
08-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Speaking of Turkey how did Hamit Altintop go? Just about Bayern's best on field last week I thought, I hope the dude stays injury free this year he is fucking sick with it but seems to get injured for long spells whenever he finds rhythm which is a shame - he might even force Schweinsteiger out of the starting 11 when Ribery comes back.

HANZO
08-12-2009, 03:57 PM
He was our best player scored a nice goal and did everything needed. he looks like he finally regained his fitness. i think he our best player cause whenever he plays we are soo much stronger in midfield.

fingers crossed he stays fit, cause we need him if we gonna qualify for the world cup.

Drunken Monk
08-12-2009, 04:40 PM
spain is actually the best world team with brasil
no one cant stop us now!!!

spain plays real soccer

we can lose in the first half 2-0 3-0..... at the end we always win

lol @ england plays

defoe saved they

Drunken Monk
08-12-2009, 04:44 PM
italia 0 - 0 switzerland
liechyenstein 0 - 3 portugal
croatia 3 - 1 ukraine
estonia 0 - 1 brazil

soul controller
08-12-2009, 07:57 PM
i missed the aussie match, ill catch the repeat tomorrow.. did cahill play that well?

argentina kicked ass too,.

england are so shit n overated, wish ferdinand goes back to his lazy dont know what the fucks going on approach. i remember him at goodison last season. looks lost..lol

what was the best goal of the nite?

anyone see aguero's?

SKANK HILL
08-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Aguero or Carney, same goal really.

You can watch news highlights here - fuckin botox gone bad woman did the report
http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/video/0,,Socceroos_13129,00.html

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-12-2009, 08:40 PM
defoe scored the best goal of the night

no australia player would get into the england team

altintop along with most of the best turkish players will get injured again within 2 months, watch.

Tage
08-13-2009, 05:20 AM
^lol

Defoe was a beast.

Defoe, Milner and Charlton Cole should be in the first choice 11... everytime.

Milner had the most confidence on that pitch when he came on for the last 30... and it was his first senior cap! ...he got an assist also. Charlton Cole has proven himself... he played well last night, his strength and vision is what England need.

I rekon with a strikeforce trio of C.Cole, Defoe and Rooney we can get some easy goals in.

LOL @ Kuyt's goal. classic shit. i cheered.

Babel got to know his Liverpool teammate, Johnson, a little more than he should have. Johnson ended it with a purely malicious tackle outside our box lol... lucky not to concede.

soul controller
08-13-2009, 07:10 AM
wtf?? cole everytime?? u fucking crazy? the mans a muppet for west ham, yeah he might do one or 2 bits of 'slick play' but he's fucking shite

defoe's goal was nice.. calm finish on his wrong foot from,.
id say cahill's 1st was betetr than defoe's
milner is really good.. just wish he never went to villa..
he;s villa best player. ahead of young n agbonlahar

i was watchin the match with some england fans, and soon as kuyt got the ball ( i dont like him cos he;s liverpool scum :p) and beat the keeper he shot. and i burst out laughing, hard like.. that was worth it

roll on the weekend
off to goodison too watch us get killed by arsenal
cant be worse than the 1-4 on the opening day of the 2004/05 season

peace

Tage
08-13-2009, 07:34 AM
last night was one of the first times ive seen him play lol

i would prefer to have Cole in our squad over Crouch.

HANZO
08-13-2009, 02:26 PM
altintop along with most of the best turkish players will get injured again within 2 months, watch.

sad but true. it dont help when our 2 center backs have the nicknames 'the crippled warrior' and 'the glass man'. even the coach Terim is injured the man lost his finger in an accident on a yacht.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Scratch that, AGUEROS goal was the best of the night.

whoa.

on first view i thought it was a pretty standard long ranger, but then i realised on the replay how fucking sweet he hit that like an arrow.

HANZO
08-13-2009, 03:20 PM
was funny when after the 3rd goal in that game the player started humping Maradona.

anyone hear of the fan in Bolivia who raided the pitch with a knife and wanted to kill the River Plate player who scored against his team. fucking crazy bastard.

SKANK HILL
08-13-2009, 04:21 PM
id say cahill's 1st was betetr than defoe's

:beer:

Tage
08-15-2009, 01:33 PM
so, looks like Arsenal have the goal difference advantage from day one, 6-0 thrashing over Everton.

Chelsea are fucking lucky. 1-0 down, got one back and was 1-1 with Hull until the 92nd minute, then they got the winner. cunts.

hopefully liverpool fuck over 'spurs tomorrow and birmingham beat man utd lol

Longbongcilvaringz
08-15-2009, 03:14 PM
mother fuck that fucking mongoloid looking piece of shit fabregas.

fucking cunt.

JASPER
08-15-2009, 03:15 PM
fuck you.

English football is fucking great. Especially since only had access to Dutch football at first.

I just relaxed the fuck down with unlimited cold beers watching the game on the couch with my niggas. Big screen and all.

Great game Arsenal and great debut of my man Vermaelen. I hope they can keep Fabregas, lovely player.

Cheers

SKANK HILL
08-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Michael Rensing is worse than Manuel Almunia

HANZO
08-15-2009, 06:40 PM
roll on the weekend
off to goodison too watch us get killed by arsenal
cant be worse than the 1-4 on the opening day of the 2004/05 season

peace

lol!!!