PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Drunken Monk
08-16-2009, 06:14 AM
I do not understand how a player as versatile as sneijder can not play as a titular in Madrid.
sneijder yesterday proved more than kaka, ronaldo or alonso and not comes out as titular

what the fucl @ the deffense of real madrid
so whackkkkk

drenthe gotta out of real madrid

sneijder has been is and will be more legend in real madrid than kaka or ronaldo

dont go sneijder

mG-siOUfvIU

1:41 illllleeeeessstttttttt

what a wonderfullgoal of sneijeder

btw, robben will be one of the greats this seasson in the extreme

and mad propz to guti

Tage
08-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Phil Daud(sp?) should be sacked.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-16-2009, 01:10 PM
liverpool. smh.

they look so average. overacheived last season. they dont have any spark with their players.

babel has done nothing but go backwards since he came, Lucas has no effect on anything. they have 4 players imo. Reina, Mash, Gerrard, Torres.

Tage
08-16-2009, 01:30 PM
it was a wank game, yeah. Skrtel had double vision and could only move his head in one direction, and Carragher had his head bandaged up.

Voronin was onside, in on goal and a spurs defender just blatantly pushed him to the ground. commentators were in agreement after watching it back it should have been red and a pen.

Phil Daud(sp?) should be sacked.

Fact.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-17-2009, 02:29 PM
https://www.goal.com/en/news/2377/top-10/2009/08/11/1434094/top-10-things-to-expect-in-italy-this-season

^^^predictions for Italy this year [funny and true]

same for england

https://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2009/08/14/1440146/top-10-things-to-expect-in-england-this-season

HANZO
08-17-2009, 03:02 PM
Liverpool aint ready yet, it was clear team jus looked slow and shit. No worries im sure we will bounce back quickly.

Tage
08-17-2009, 03:08 PM
^yeah... we dont have a problem beating Man Utd or Chelsea... so they already have 2 losses. we only have one.

"7) Ryan Giggs wins Ballon d’Or

After claiming the PFA Player of the Year award the previous season, the Welsh veteran builds on this superb form to be named the finest footballer in all of Europe – despite only making three starts in all competitions. Lionel Messi, already with 30 goals under his belt halfway through the Primera Division season, will have to wait another year."

^hahahaha

Drunken Monk
08-17-2009, 04:25 PM
barsa the best team i have ever seen

better than orange clork
than classic brasil italy french argentina real madrid back in the days bayer mucnich manchester milan

no doubt

and im fan of real madrid

HANZO
08-17-2009, 05:21 PM
i have plans to go to one of the El Clasico matches this year. If Ibra can blend in well with the Barca system then Barca will be mighty this season.

whitey
08-17-2009, 05:23 PM
barsa the best team i have ever seen

better than orange clork
than classic brasil italy french argentina real madrid back in the days bayer mucnich manchester milan

no doubt

and im fan of real madrid

that early 90s milan team was da gawds.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-17-2009, 05:30 PM
that 1954 Inter was devastating.

Drunken Monk
08-17-2009, 05:55 PM
that early 90s milan team was da gawds.

co sign wit u

one of my fav teams

The Hound
08-17-2009, 06:14 PM
lol that early 90's AC Milan team were exactly what everybody says English football teams are killing football - they were a fucking nobody team until Berlusconi got his dirty money in and started buying all the great Dutch players - Ajax on the other hand....

Drunken Monk
08-17-2009, 06:30 PM
Ajax was good in 90s

ironmantis
08-18-2009, 06:27 AM
lol that early 90's AC Milan team were exactly what everybody says English football teams are killing football - they were a fucking nobody team until Berlusconi got his dirty money in and started buying all the great Dutch players - Ajax on the other hand....

from early 90's, these were all the Italians in the first team:

Rossi, Tassotti, Costacurta, Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Donadoni & Massaro

The 3 dutchman from that first team:

Gullit, Van Basten & Rijkaard.

in early nineties, you could only have 3 foreign players in your team so to say they dominated at that time because of money is not exactly correct, they just used their money to get some of the best players they could.

Pretty much is was just using their talented Italian players like every other team. The only difference is every other team didn't have players like Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Costacurta & Donadoni to get the results.

They also had a very good team in 2004 when they beat Barca in the final of the european cup 4 - 0 when they were the foreign player acclocation was increased. I still remember that great goal from Desailly curled into the top corner.

I have to agree with Ajax being a great team around that time as well, some amazing players in Seedorf, Davids, Finidi George, Kluivert, Kanu, etc, etc

The Hound
08-18-2009, 06:52 AM
Umm yeah, to say Milan did rise to success due to money is pretty much 100% correct - Berlusconi rescued a languishing team who had yo-yo'd between Serie A and B in the early 80's by bringing in three of the hottest players at the time to the club, not to mention players like Ancelotti and Galli and a few others plus the coach who would go on to be Italian national team manager in '94 but his name escapes me which eventually lays the platform for the teams of the early to mid 90's to reap the rewards.

ironmantis
08-18-2009, 07:18 AM
there were a few teams around (Inter, Juve, Napoli, sampdoria, Roma) at that time who had enough money to buy good players which they did, they only difference is Milan was lucky enough to buy the best.

All teams only were allowed to get 3 foreign players so no advantage there, you just had to have enough good home grown players which obviously Milan had more of.

We were talking about early nineties, not eighties so i'm not sure why you're talking about the eighties for?

anyway, you can see why Milan won so much back then from the line up I displayed minus the foreign players, nothing to do with money.

btw, you were talking about Arrigo Sacchi.

The Hound
08-18-2009, 07:28 AM
The 80's are relevant because that is where Berlusconi's reign began - even if he didn't appear Baresi probably would have stayed but a player like Maldini might have left and Milan's 90's team probably wouldn't have been around.

Only having three foreign players still doesn't mean you can't rack up a team with astute purchasing which is what they did.

And Inter were doing it since the 60's when they signed a couple of Spaniards on big dollar deals and that Argentinean manager.

ironmantis
08-18-2009, 09:19 AM
Well I don't go by probably could have .... or would have if ........ statements, they're just opinions, and as much as I respect your opinion on this, I don't agree with it as I said before, it was a fair playing field between the top clubs moneywise back then and they all had their chance to buy top players/managers.

Anyway, it's always good to converse about great teams from the past so i'm happy to read your comments whether I agree with them or not, it's all good.

Peace

whitey
08-18-2009, 10:39 AM
boner farmer is just jealous of italian football success. wither it be the aussies (he still has his panties in a bunch about 06) or munich (who havent done anything on the club level since 99) his teams pale in comparison to the great milan and italy, and hes sad about it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-18-2009, 10:53 AM
lol what's so great about Italy?

ironmantis
08-18-2009, 11:20 AM
We were talking about early nineties and around that time when they were a top team. even if they didn't win the world cup until 2006, they still were a tough side.

They're still a great side, just not what they used to be.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-18-2009, 12:24 PM
sorry I forgot we were talking about football

ironmantis
08-18-2009, 01:14 PM
what in a dedicated football thread? lol.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-18-2009, 01:17 PM
italian football as a league is still the most skillfull/techincally advanced in europe.

Drunken Monk
08-18-2009, 02:48 PM
xjAdmhYISrw

The Hound
08-18-2009, 07:13 PM
boner farmer is just jealous of italian football success. wither it be the aussies (he still has his panties in a bunch about 06) or munich (who havent done anything on the club level since 99) his teams pale in comparison to the great milan and italy, and hes sad about it.

I believe they won the Champions League IN Milan after '99.

whitey
08-19-2009, 12:44 AM
I believe they won the Champions League IN Milan after '99.

yes i forgot. beating valencia on penalties to end a 25 year gap in european titles. my b.

The Hound
08-19-2009, 01:45 AM
Almost as impressive as playing out the most boring European Cup final of all time to barely beat Juventus on penalties.

Soul Controller
08-19-2009, 10:53 AM
woohooo we're going to get banega!!

Drunken Monk
08-19-2009, 04:44 PM
bezst robbens goal i have seen wit real madrid

good shoot arjen

fuck c .ronaldo

SNEIJDER DONT GO !!!!!!!!!!!

Tage
08-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Liverpool 4 - 0 Stoke

good game to watch.

Tage
08-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Burnley 1 - 0 Man Utd :lmao:

Drunken Monk
08-19-2009, 06:44 PM
italian football as a league is still the most skillfull/techincally advanced in europe.

are u sure??

lol

Drunken Monk
08-19-2009, 06:45 PM
barceloma 0 - 1 manchester city

bored shit

The Hound
08-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Haha fuckin hell, 1:05 - who was that?

tSVgLlww1Jg

whitey
08-19-2009, 09:44 PM
are u sure??

lol

yes.

whitey
08-20-2009, 06:18 PM

whitey
08-20-2009, 06:21 PM
two sick ass goals in the fc sheriff v. olympiacos CL qualifying game.

the first one is a wicked rip of the ball. that shit had tons of english on it.

second one is a fantastic beasting of a guy. then nice little move and shot.

hQf8_kpiyXI

The Hound
08-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Haha, Bremen were struggling with the Kazakh's

HANZO
08-20-2009, 08:54 PM
im hating the fact that Ozil is playing sik at the moment.

The Hound
08-20-2009, 08:57 PM
Özil is fucking boss, Germany might have a genuine play maker since Scholl-another Turk too.

HANZO
08-20-2009, 09:15 PM
its annoying cause Ozil beforehand had said he preferred Turkey but because Fatih Terim never approached him with the chance to play he opted for Germany.

iv made a plan to go to each of the big derby's in european football over the next 2 years. planning on going to the Milan derby this year, El Classico, Bayern in the Allianz arena, actually wanna see Dortmund in their stadium since the Times newspaper said it was the stadium with the best atmosphere. im definetly going to see an Istanbul derby this year. and one day go see Boca - River in Argentina.

The Hound
08-20-2009, 09:21 PM
Definately check out Dortmund v Schalke at the Westfalstadion - that stadium is fucking sick and the Dortmund fans are nuts. I should be there next year and I'm definately planning travels around that match.

Drunken Monk
08-21-2009, 09:40 AM
dont know man about who is him

redondo what a crack he was,,,,,,,,,,

whitey
08-22-2009, 04:38 PM
milan with a 2-1 win over seina today. sitting tops of the serie A tables where they belong.

pato 2 goals. kid is so dirty.

ronnie set up both goals. he looked fucking nice today. im glad leonardo is playing him in the middle. thats where he needs to be, get more of the ball.

Drunken Monk
08-22-2009, 08:39 PM
pato looks so great

RALPH WIGGUM
08-23-2009, 10:13 AM
That was a nice kick off, feels good to start with a win, even against the wolves, nice one by Mark Noble, Green was strong as always. Hoping for a home win, but even a draw would be nice against the spurs.
Liverpool better win the league this time.

RALPH WIGGUM
08-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Aw fuck, now Id really like a draw.

Drunken Monk
08-23-2009, 10:45 AM
who will win french ligue?

oly.lyon or marseille are my favs
this year bourdeaux gotta good team

RALPH WIGGUM
08-23-2009, 10:58 AM
I dont care bout that borin ass league.
Still, Peace Monk.

Drunken Monk
08-23-2009, 11:02 AM
I dont care bout that borin ass league.
Still, Peace Monk.

we got the best league....

we robbed you benzema , lass .....
who will be the next

RALPH WIGGUM
08-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Nah the Premiership is the best league, plus it aint no proof, everybody steal our players, till they get old and come back. We're actually glad when they leave, cause that means they're good.

Drunken Monk
08-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Nah the Premiership is the best.

spanish no doubt

Jedrek
08-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Premiership.

Look on the last Champions Leauge.
Half teams from England 2 from Spain
1/4

Manchester United - FC Porto
Villarreal - Arsenal Londyn
Liverpool FC - Chelsea Londyn
FC Barcelona - Bayern Monachium

1/2
Three teams from England 1 from Spain

Manchester United- Arsenal Londyn
FC Barcelona -Chelsea Londyn

RALPH WIGGUM
08-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Why the Premiership is the best league :
http://www.adrprod.com/blog/wp-content//steven_gerrardt1.jpg

Tage
08-23-2009, 02:38 PM
^FACT!...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8FAzf1Y7-NM/ScF95SJeT2I/AAAAAAAAAM4/QgSmi_v07LY/s400/rafa-benitez.jpg

Drunken Monk
08-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Check spanish league players
we robbed a lot from all ones leagues
now we got the best game in the history
just gotta check 90 mins of barca or villareal
either madrid valladolid valencia .....

We got different points of view

Jedrek
08-23-2009, 05:16 PM
yea Real bought stars but they forgot about defense as usual

derek41
08-23-2009, 05:23 PM
Ihave to say that I think the depth of talented teams is far greater in the premier league than La liga. Tottenham is looking great and last year they were ok.

Jedrek
08-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Man C looks interesting

whitey
08-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Ihave to say that I think the depth of talented teams is far greater in the premier league than La liga. Tottenham is looking great and last year they were ok.

naaah spain is a lot deeper in terms of good teams.

tottenham was just underachievers last year. they have the same players, a lot of good players. last year they were just shit.

im interested to see how man city fairs against the big 4 this year.

arsenal is looking real good. but at the same time they're squad is a bit thin. a couple of those stars go down and they are in trouble. thats where i can see them dropping out of the 4.

lescott was bought for 24 mil by man city today. defiantly over spent on him. everton needed the money bad and held out for a good deal.

Tage
08-23-2009, 07:01 PM
lescott was bought for 24 mil by man city today. defiantly over spent on him. everton needed the money bad and held out for a good deal.

24 mil for a centre back? and Lescott at that? wow. Torres cost Liverpool around £21m

HANZO
08-23-2009, 08:15 PM
if Lescott worth 24m Torres should be around 200m. for real, the spending is stupid.

Inter 1 - 1 Bari, Inter looked bland.

Bayern still looking for a win this season.

On the premiership, Arsenal are looking really good, on Saturday there was this sense around the Emirates that the club has a point to prove. that being you dont have to spend to be good, its extra motivation for them. Arsenal jus need a Viera type veteran to lead them.

Guarded By Martyrs
08-23-2009, 08:24 PM
24 mil for a centre back? and Lescott at that? wow. Torres cost Liverpool around £21m

Yeah I always use Torres as a benchmark, like HAN sais the spending is stupid now.
No way Lescott is near that figure.

The Hound
08-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Bayern still looking for a win this season.

Yeah they sold Lúcio then Demichelis got injured, the defence is shakey but van Gaal is still saying the team is pretty much in pre season and they've played rubbish in their first three games with Altintop and Olic probably the only standouts.

Soul Controller
08-23-2009, 11:06 PM
lol the depth technique and skill in la liga is superior to the prem,.

the prem is the most exciteing league.. or so they have u believe.. cos its 100mph..
but that doesnt provide quality,. check theteams. how they play..
most the players in england are not english.
the money is here at the moment..
world class players never come to england when their in their peak!! the only one ican recall is bergkamp. but no other world class player ever comes to england in their peak. but as the dude said above me. the leave england.. yes! they do. cos they want to cut it in FAR SUPERIOR TECHNICAL LEAGUES

im an everton fan, lescott owns glen johnson who liverpool played 17 mill for..
johnson can only play right back
lescott left back n centre back.. and he scores goals. plus he is as solid as ferdinand.
but you would have to have watched everton play the last 3 seasons to appreciate that, and not go off media reports

i hope we spend cash

we got banega on loan. plus.. some russian winger.
i hope we get either of moutinho/deffour/manny fernandez
with either huth or taylor as cb's
we badly need a right back too
lol

Tage
08-24-2009, 06:49 AM
Lescott will not run forward, down wings... he will not cross the ball.

he will score from a lucky corner, he doesnt possess the attacking skill johnson does.

could you really see lescott breaking down the wing and then whipping in a sick ball in the box.

no.

Soul Controller
08-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Lescott will not run forward, down wings... he will not cross the ball.

he will score from a lucky corner, he doesnt possess the attacking skill johnson does.

could you really see lescott breaking down the wing and then whipping in a sick ball in the box.

no.

????

he played left back for us. for over 1 1/2 seasons. he ran down the wing. he crossed the ball.. he took men on.. he is right footed. but can play equally as well left footed.. he scores from a lucky corner?? corners aint lucky..
watch his goals.. he scores off of free kicks.. off corners.. and from OPEN
PLAY,

did u mean lucky corner like johnsons goal this weekend?
thats alucky goal
but u wouldnt see that as u got red tinted glasses on??

oh and ive seen lescott many times run down the wing, take players on ( which had suprised me the 1st few times he attempted it.. )
and whip a great ball in..
but the last year and a half he has been c/b
not left back.
but he can do a greta job their

johnson is better with his skill/crossing

but that lad cant defend

Tage
08-24-2009, 09:51 AM
johnson is better with his skill/crossing

but that lad cant defend

i know. and yes he can defend. in johnson's first Anfield game he got a goal and an assist... as an attacking FULL BACK... thats quite impressive. you dont see those stats for Lescott lol

he also defended a clean sheet on his Anfield debut.

Lescott is a centre back... if he is running down the wing, he is out of position and stopping a far more skillful person from delivering the ball in.

Soul Controller
08-24-2009, 12:20 PM
i know. and yes he can defend. in johnson's first Anfield game he got a goal and an assist... as an attacking FULL BACK... thats quite impressive. you dont see those stats for Lescott lol

he also defended a clean sheet on his Anfield debut.

Lescott is a centre back... if he is running down the wing, he is out of position and stopping a far more skillful person from delivering the ball in.

johnson doesnt defend as good as lescott..
johnson had a pretty good debut..

you want to see stats for lescott?

2007-2008 9 goals for lescott, and 6 assists ( playing as an ATTACKING LEFT BACK ALL SEASON) he wasnt out of position. as we had yobo and stubbs as centre backs, he wasnt out of position lol as he was playing left back

last season he got 7 league goals. i cant recall the amount of assists.

do you think johnson can top that for liverpool?
what did johnson do stats wise for pompey??

he is more creative attacking wise.. but
lescott is a better central defender.
and a better defending full back, lescott can play 2 positions., while johnson can just play one. that is why lescott cost more than johnson.

Tage
08-24-2009, 12:34 PM
nah, he cost more because the club that bought him has stupid money to splash around.

we'll see about the statistic side of things later in the season.

Soul Controller
08-24-2009, 12:40 PM
and 17 million for johnson was not stupid money??

bridge cos city 12.,

name me a player who can play full back and centre back too the same quality as lescott,. that would cost less than lescott.

whitey
08-24-2009, 06:20 PM
its far too much money for either of those players. only in the premiership.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-24-2009, 06:25 PM
liverpool 1 villa 3

AHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

smh at liverpool blowing half the david villa money on a slightly above average right back

Drunken Monk
08-24-2009, 07:05 PM
lol@lassana diarras goal
what a incredible shoot!

nice to diarra and rud come back

JASPER
08-24-2009, 08:23 PM
liverpool 1 villa 3

AHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

smh at liverpool blowing half the david villa money on a slightly above average right back
Great game!!

I always root for Aston Villa or Arsenal when watching Prem. League.

The Hound
08-24-2009, 09:24 PM
lol @ the discussion over average players like Johnson and Lescott.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-25-2009, 04:06 AM
man, how is Johnson average, he was one of the better players yesterday, he like the young Maicon in Liverpool, good in offence and defence

Soul Controller
08-25-2009, 05:26 AM
lescott is far from average..
he;s the 3rd best centre half in england,after terry n ferdinand.. soon he will be above rio..

avg lol watch some damn games!

The Hound
08-25-2009, 05:59 AM
I guess being the third best centre half from England should mean something? Don't you rate people like Peter Crouch and Emile Heskey in the top echelon of strikers? lol please, Lescott is on par with fucking Lucas Neill and Johnson wouldn't rate top 10 left or right world wide....lol England, please.

Soul Controller
08-25-2009, 06:04 AM
I guess being the third best centre half from England should mean something? Don't you rate people like Peter Crouch and Emile Heskey in the top echelon of strikers? lol please, Lescott is on par with fucking Lucas Neill and Johnson wouldn't rate top 10 left or right world wide....lol England, please.

rate heskey? lol thats a joke?
crouch? lol
i hardly rate any english footballers, or the england football team

check my previous posts, before you think you know who id see as world wide top strikers/midfielders/defenders

lescott on par with lucas neil somes up your knowledge of football

Tage
08-25-2009, 10:14 AM
he wasnt good yesterday wera lol.... he played shit - 1 or 2 decent attacks.

we shouldnt have lost that game... i mean, we nearly had a 33second goal.... then we score an OG and concede a pen. thats not Villa beating us, thats us losing.

we only lost 2 games last season. at least we have those 2 games out of the way now.

lol England, please.

lol..... Australia, please.

HANZO
08-25-2009, 11:04 AM
the Villa game was awful, shit dont look good. i dnt blame Rafa at the moment, i think the players jus need to get it right.

Tage
08-25-2009, 11:07 AM
were still waiting for Aquilani to get fit... he should do a better job than Lucas. were missing Alonso(obviously more than Villa are missing Barry). weve just bought a new CB, Kyrgiakos, to cover for skrtel and agger, since theyre always injured - but hes not fit lol.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-25-2009, 12:10 PM
man, how is Johnson average, he was one of the better players yesterday, he like the young Maicon in Liverpool, good in offence and defence

he is NO WHERE NEAR Maicon at any level. Maicon IMO is the best RB in world football, with Evra being the best LB.

HANZO
08-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Celtic got raped.

Seems like Inter gonna sign Sneijder, would be a good signing.

Drunken Monk
08-26-2009, 05:43 PM
bad luck to lisboa

moutinho and veloso best players

awesome game of pantovic

RALPH WIGGUM
08-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Whatever, thats still 3-1.

RALPH WIGGUM
08-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Milwall fans should just be kept away from Upton park.

Drunken Monk
08-27-2009, 02:55 PM
http://es.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/news/kind=1/newsid=878727.html

GOOD LUCK ON EUROPE!!!

ROBBEN I WILL MISS U FOEVER

WHY!!!!!
FUCK MADRIDDDDDD
FUCKK

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-27-2009, 02:56 PM
this isn't the first time I saw Johnson ripping it, I'd be proud of him if I was you, Ghostlaced, you'll see, hahahah shame he should go to Arsenal, since L'pool is sucking monkey balls right now

Tage
08-27-2009, 03:13 PM
^what you on about?

Liverpool have an OK group for the CL - Chelsea probably have the hardest(out of the English clubs).

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-27-2009, 03:16 PM
chelsea have by far the easiest

united have the hardest by far. german champions, cska, and a trip to istanbul.

HANZO
08-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Arsenal got the easiest group. overall though all English clubs should win their groups without much trouble.

Man Utd gotta do some travelling, i dnt expect much from my Besiktas, jus as long we dont lose 8-0 im happy.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-27-2009, 05:59 PM
yeah arsenal have got the easiset, i didnt have the groups in front of me

Drunken Monk
08-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Madrid will win

easy and simple

whitey
08-27-2009, 06:02 PM
milan v. real game should be sick.

inter v. barca.

chelsea v. athletico.

juve v. bayern.

all mouth watering tilts.

JASPER
08-27-2009, 06:53 PM
AZ - Arsenal

That'll be sadomasochism for me to watch. I hope they both get through the group fase.

Tage
08-27-2009, 07:02 PM
chelsea have by far the easiest

united have the hardest by far. german champions, cska, and a trip to istanbul.

actually... yeah, youre right about Uniteds group. but Chelsea havent got the easiest.

Man Utd gotta do some travelling, i dnt expect much from my Besiktas, jus as long we dont lose 8-0 im happy.

when 'pool went to Istanbul, we lost 2-1. we only beat them 8-0 at Anfield... so its not too bad.

The Hound
08-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Every year Bayern have to contend with some fucking wops in the group stage - Fiorentina, Inter, Juve two years in a row, Milan and now Juve again.

HANZO
08-27-2009, 08:22 PM
the most pisstake group is the one with Sevilla and Rangers. probably one of the weakest groups in Champs league history.

The Hound
08-27-2009, 08:25 PM
And Stuttgart are shit this year and Unirea sound shit.

HANZO
08-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Its actually really important for Bayern to perform well against the Italian teams. if the Germans do well this year they could overtake Italy for the 3rd spot in UEFA coefficients and have 4 teams in the Champions league in 2011.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-27-2009, 08:33 PM
the most pisstake group is the one with Sevilla and Rangers. probably one of the weakest groups in Champs league history.

i know

wtf.

rangers
sevilla
stuttgart
Unirea

WTF?

how can that be a group when youve got Inter and Barca is the same group, and AC Milan and Real Madrid in the same group, and Bayern, Juve and Bordeux (Frech Champions) in the same group.

What a load of crap. Scottish league is one of the weakest in europe imo.

The Hound
08-27-2009, 08:38 PM
They play on the 30th at the Allianz so Demichelis should be fit by then and hopefully the team have settled into van Gaal's style but I think Juve will take both ties.

whitey
08-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Its actually really important for Bayern to perform well against the Italian teams. if the Germans do well this year they could overtake Italy for the 3rd spot in UEFA coefficients and have 4 teams in the Champions league in 2011.

an italian team other than milan has to pull there weight this year. none of them other than the milanese have done anything in the compition since 03.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-28-2009, 04:13 AM
DUDE

Inter vs. barca

no no no no no no no no no no no

this is catastrophical. Inter won't make it outta the group stage

The Hound
08-28-2009, 05:01 AM
Damn, Robben is about to join Bayern maybe later today or by sunday for €25m. Jesus, heavy shit. Uli Hoeneß says "It's as good as done." I hope this comes true.

Sneijder to Inter is big aswell.

Distin to Everton is a good signing for them.

Drunken Monk
08-28-2009, 05:10 AM
florentino is stupid
how robben and sneijder leave out madrid wtf

stuttgart without mario gomes is weak

The Hound
08-28-2009, 05:17 AM
Yeah Stuttgart have already shown they're going to struggle to score goals without Gomez and Pogrebnyak is not the man, they really needed to secure Huntelaar if they wanted to cover Gomez - good player but not 30 goals a year good.

As for Sneijder and Robben, they make a fair bit of money back for selling them - €25-28m reported for Robben - plus a midfield of Ronaldo, Kaka, Xabi Alonso, Lassana Diarra, Guti and van der Vaart (if she stays) is pretty much enough. I still think Real are one central defender short considering the injury proneness of Metzelder and likelihood of a Pepe suspension.

whitey
08-28-2009, 08:46 AM
robben and sneijder need to leave for their own good. if they want to play in the world cup that is. sucks for them they are both really good players, but madrid bought 2 really really really good players that happen to play in the exact (relative) positions they do.

The Hound
08-28-2009, 10:39 AM
They already have left.

Tage
08-29-2009, 09:50 AM
about to watch the liverpool match. checking online to find out the starting 11 - found this...

PEcHt6VnSgo

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-29-2009, 11:12 AM
L'pool are still playing like shait.

Tage
08-29-2009, 12:20 PM
yes... they are playing like shit.

3-2.... could have been worse.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-29-2009, 04:52 PM
since I'm the only Inter fan in here let me say

Whitey, sorry, with all due respect

MILAN JUST GOT THE FUCK KNOCKED OUT

JASPER
08-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Another Inter fan here. God, how fucking stupid can you be. Gatusso!

Fuck Manchester United. Fuck them to damnation. Arsenal were way better. I punched a bunch of walls and pets too watching that game. First half was fucking great... fuck it i was gon write more, but im too pisssedx

The Hound
08-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Milan are fucking shit in 2009 they have nobody.

45 minutes into his Bayern career and Robben already has two goals, Fuck VfL.

HANZO
08-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Milan got fucked, like propa fucked. 4-0 in a derby thats jus bad.

Bayern did good against Wolfsburg, they needed the win bad. Robben was sik, him and Ribery on the wings, Bayern look good.

Real struggled against Deportivo, they were lucky to win, i didnt think the penalty they got was correct. there were glimpses of class by Real though.

Arsenal were unlucky, shot themselves in the foot really. they played better but shit happens Diaby fucked up. Liverpool were also lucky, played like shit gotta improve.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-30-2009, 03:45 AM
yeah it was really emotional watching the ManU:Arsenal game

I don't know why Anderson doesn't play, that dude had a lovely season, and now he sits on the bench, wtf

chiba
08-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Milan got fucked, like propa fucked. 4-0 in a derby thats jus bad.

Bayern did good against Wolfsburg, they needed the win bad. Robben was sik, him and Ribery on the wings, Bayern look good.

Real struggled against Deportivo, they were lucky to win, i didnt think the penalty they got was correct. there were glimpses of class by Real though.

Arsenal were unlucky, shot themselves in the foot really. they played better but shit happens Diaby fucked up. Liverpool were also lucky, played like shit gotta improve.

milan has nobody they didnt sign anybody
the next transfer window will hurt milan even more

robben has always been a great player
its good to him shine

real will choke too many stars
man u bench is decent anderson and nani should be gettin more playing time

HANZO
08-31-2009, 03:54 PM
one of the best goals iv seen in a long time.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4CJvslV536E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4CJvslV536E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jedrek
08-31-2009, 07:09 PM
I've never seen that kind of brutal foul since Eduardo...they should disqualify fags like Witsel from football

1:32

hSaRmAuQtAk&feature=related

whitey
08-31-2009, 08:58 PM
They already have left.

not at the time of me writing that.

whitey
08-31-2009, 09:05 PM
yea that milan derby was the low point of my weekend to say the least. they really need to blow up that squad. its gonna take some time to get back to where they should be.

inter actually played some nice footy for a change.

my only hope is that juve takes them down.

The Hound
08-31-2009, 09:47 PM
not at the time of me writing that.

Robben was already confirmed as a Bayern player as was Sneijder with Inter. w/e

Lescott and Touré haha they kept getting threaded by Pompey, this 50m central pairing aren't worth it.

The Hound
09-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Haha, damn, Chelsea banned from the next two transfer windows and Kakuta has to pay €780,000? Hahaha, fuck.

:chef:

T4R1K
09-03-2009, 12:26 PM
yeh lol. heard about that. and i just love it :P

Tage
09-03-2009, 01:09 PM
aaahahahahaha chelsea are fucked.

babel has said he wants to leave liverpool now, after Benitez singled him out after 'spurs beat 'pool on the opening day of the season. since he cant sign for a club he wants to go out on loan.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-03-2009, 03:15 PM
^^^^it's going to happen, he will go to some english club [but apparentaly not Chelski HAHA]

JASPER
09-03-2009, 08:59 PM
He will go to Ajax.

whitey
09-03-2009, 10:45 PM
my man

ylF9ySdw2aU

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-05-2009, 06:45 AM
england is playing slovenia today [my home country]

we are going to lose so bad.

I hope u guys destroy Croatia again tho.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-05-2009, 02:16 PM
lol we scored a goal, this isn't a good look for England, since Croatia plays like 10 times better than us.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-05-2009, 04:14 PM
omg Inter lost Sneijder, something wrong with his foot

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

The Hound
09-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Argentina getting cooked by Brazil so far.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-07-2009, 02:46 PM
^^^^that's cuz Maradona is an idiot

chiba
09-08-2009, 12:43 AM
dag argentina need to get rid of the hand of god
how u lose like that at home
for real i thought the argies were gonna wint hat match
was shoked to see a 3-1 for brazil

chiba
09-08-2009, 12:44 AM
my man

ylF9ySdw2aU

+)+)+)+)
lol

GoldynChyld
09-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Man, Maradona needs to come with something good now. Argentina played extremly poor and deserve to be where they are in the south american table. I ain't saying that Its all of Maradona's fault but it has to be mostly his fault. Its not like Argentina have an average squad.

Drunken Monk
09-08-2009, 07:29 AM
maradonas fucked up

GoldynChyld
09-08-2009, 01:08 PM
pretty much, lets be honest.....he was never gonna set the world a light with his manager skills.

Tage
09-09-2009, 10:31 AM
anyone think England might beat Croatia again tonight and qualify with 2 more games in hand?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-09-2009, 10:58 AM
^^^that's the only game i'm not really sure. c'mon, england got a goal against Slovenia, how fucked up is that

I hope Slovenia and Turkey get in the WC tho

Tage
09-09-2009, 11:18 AM
i think we might do it. we were only fucking about on saturday against slovenia.

but we are without Walcott... who punished Croatia last time. thats a bitch.

GoldynChyld
09-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Its a hard one, but....bet any money that england fans boo eduardo.

Jedrek
09-09-2009, 01:49 PM
^^^that's the only game i'm not really sure. c'mon, england got a goal against Slovenia, how fucked up is that

I hope Slovenia and Turkey get in the WC tho

2:0 for Poland today ;-)

otherwise last match for Beenhakker

Jedrek
09-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Unfortunately the reality is more brutal...

Goodbye Leo, If you want to win you cannot put one forward ,old fag

http://www.cyber-cinema.com/gallery/OutOfAfrica.jpg

The Hound
09-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Haha, damn - Paraguay 1-0 Argentina. Argentina slip to 5th now but even if they make a play off they still meet some bottom feeding country like El Salvador, anyway. How CONCACAF how 3/4 is beyond me, they should have 1/2 and give an extra one to CAF and AFC.

Bahrain knocked Saudi Arabia out and there is a real chance they will make the World Cup since they now play New Zealand in a play off.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-10-2009, 04:12 AM
Slovenia killed the Poland bitches [excuse me french]

but the best thing last night

5:1

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Tage
09-10-2009, 05:12 AM
yes! ENGLAND IN THE WORLD CUP WITH 2 GAMES TO SPARE!

Fabio Capello is a genius. England played great last night.

chiba
09-10-2009, 07:29 PM
england will be a real threat come world cup
trussss me

argentina are in hot water right now
they really should get maradonna out and get someone else
and get riquelme to play

argentina have a good squad on paper
surprized to see them struggling
then again paraguay aint no joke no more

RALPH WIGGUM
09-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Its gonna be really funny if france dont make it to the world cup, domenech's finally gonna get sacked. I just hope England wins it this time.

whitey
09-13-2009, 11:53 AM
takes an italian to lead the english to cup glory. if he does he should be knighted.

The Hound
09-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Wops aren't eligible for Knighthood.

5-1, fucking hell Robbéry.

whitey
09-13-2009, 02:54 PM
^ abo kraut still mad about 06.

maybe next year.

The Hound
09-13-2009, 11:20 PM
Not sure what that is about since people from countries without the Queen as the head of state are not eligible for Knighthood hence why "Wops aren't eligible for Knighthood" was stated.

lynskey
09-14-2009, 11:35 AM
http://therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/adestamp1.gif

http://i32.tinypic.com/332qsl3.jpg

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/fanscity.gif

I fucking depise this cunt and I aint even an Arsenal fan, I'd of threw a fucking brick at his head.

whitey
09-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Not sure what that is about since people from countries without the Queen as the head of state are not eligible for Knighthood hence why "Wops aren't eligible for Knighthood" was stated.

honorary knighthood ya dinkis.

Tage
09-14-2009, 04:57 PM
I fucking depise this cunt and I aint even an Arsenal fan, I'd of threw a fucking brick at his head.

i think he is a legend for doing that.... and im a liverpool fan who likes arsenal and hates man city ^O^

Torres celebrating scoring two goals at goodison park to the everton fans. classic.

Drunken Monk
09-14-2009, 05:37 PM
QsCC26hfGEM

WE MISS YOU MAN!

whitey
09-14-2009, 10:57 PM
i think he is a legend for doing that.... and im a liverpool fan who likes arsenal and hates man city ^O^

Torres celebrating scoring two goals at goodison park to the everton fans. classic.

i got no problem with that goal celebration. dudes want to whistle when hes on your team, wait till he gets off it and see whats up.

the stepping on van pussy is a little dirty to me. no real need for it. but whatevs.

The Hound
09-15-2009, 01:08 AM
honorary knighthood ya dinkis.

You realise that is not the same thing and the titles are different?

QsCC26hfGEM

WE MISS YOU MAN!

Robbéry are in full effect now all we need is a goalkeeper.

And what is with everyone being homotional about Adebayor's "stomp" on Van Peries? Does everyone just ignore the fact that Van Perise would have cut Adebayor in half if his challenge connected? And the whole bitching about the celebration is lame just like when Gary Neville got in trouble, fucking political correct bullshit.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-15-2009, 03:05 PM
christ Chelsea, I really miss Drogba :/ good game tho

pouring dogs and cats and hamsters

whitey
09-15-2009, 03:32 PM
You realise that is not the same thing and the titles are different?

uhh yea. dude. i do. why else would i have mentioned the difference.

SHRAP
09-15-2009, 04:18 PM
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8856/ronaldoo.gif

whitey
09-15-2009, 04:40 PM
^?

supper pippo 2 goals. milan 2-1.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-15-2009, 04:44 PM
^^^^^u must be gay. nobody else would save that gif [@Shrap]

Chelsea:Porto was a great game. Ashley Cole/Terry/Carvalho is just the best defence anybody can have, and still there were a lot of chances. Definately showed a few holes in Chelsea, Ballack making one good pass and totally fucking up the other, Kalou waiting too much, .... the midfielders of Chelsea are making many mistakes...

tomorrow, u'll see the funeral of either Barca or Inter

PIPPPOOOOOOOO hahhahahaha

The Hound
09-15-2009, 08:10 PM
^^ I told you about Müller.

LOL @ SHRAP coming through jacking my sig from 6 months ago, fucking half cast Surrender Monkey.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-16-2009, 03:30 AM
Džeko, Muller and Grafite were on my mind, but I insisted that german teams would flop this year

man i was wrong

chiba
09-17-2009, 07:32 PM
inter and barca tie

barca killed off the ball possession

id expect these 2 will go far

whitey
09-17-2009, 08:11 PM
anyone know why bwin wasnt on milan and real madrids jerseys for their CL games this week?

i kinda like the plain kits.

The Hound
09-17-2009, 09:27 PM
In France you can't have alcohol or betting sponsorship, probably same deal in Switzerland.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-17-2009, 10:47 PM
shut the fuck up you soccer queer....with all that bloke shit chokin on ur boyfriend nuts while your favorite team loses.

whitey
09-17-2009, 11:49 PM
^aww someone cant handle their liquor.

its ok nicky, you should just kill yourself now before lebron leaves and clevland goes back to being the biggest dump around.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-18-2009, 04:35 PM
nigga i aint drinkin

but you'd have to be drunk to want to sit and watch a soccer match

netscape check two
09-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Let's try to keep it civil.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-18-2009, 04:52 PM
I only know football, it's soccer only for those that never played the best game in the world.

whitey
09-18-2009, 08:27 PM
nigga i aint drinkin

but you'd have to be drunk to want to sit and watch a soccer match

you werent drunk.

your just a loser, who has fun by trying to talk shit on the internet.

the nfl is way more boring then footy. touchdown, commerical, extra point, commerical, kickoff, commerical, first down, commercial ect ect. shit barley happens in that game, they just compensate by giving you 7 points when you score.

take that shit away scores would be just like real football. minus the fact that your watching one big commerical.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-18-2009, 08:51 PM
would you like some tissues because i think soccer is for gayz?

The Hound
09-18-2009, 11:28 PM
Look at the fairy godmother wops arguing over whos dick is the smallest.

whitey
09-19-2009, 02:47 AM
would you like some tissues because i think soccer is for gayz?

you can keep the tissue.

you'll need it for the creamer i let off on your face.

whitey
09-19-2009, 02:54 AM
Look at the fairy godmother wops arguing over whos dick is the smallest.

06 fail.

http://images.brisbanetimes.com.au/2009/07/31/658682/soccerdive200-420x0.jpg

grosso ledgend.

http://english.people.com.cn/200606/27/images/toty.jpg

totti god.

The Hound
09-19-2009, 04:38 AM
Haha, look how defensive you are against anybody and everybody. Stupid wop.

MaskedAvenger
09-19-2009, 07:08 AM
Australia got punished by failing to create anything against a 10 men Italian side.

whitey
09-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Haha, look how defensive you are against anybody and everybody. Stupid wop.

your the one who took it as offensive, which makes you the defensive one.

i was just having fun abo.

The Hound
09-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Not sure why you would call me an abo...wop.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-19-2009, 11:19 AM
Pokemon, why do you post in here? Your fat and live in Australia, which means youve never played football and dont know anything about it.

RALPH WIGGUM
09-19-2009, 01:11 PM
1-1, thx jamie, lets keep it that way.

RALPH WIGGUM
09-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Damn

RALPH WIGGUM
09-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Nice header Carlton

RALPH WIGGUM
09-19-2009, 03:18 PM
goddamn torres

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-24-2009, 02:39 PM
ma niccuz at Kőln beat Wolfsburg, fuck lol

Inter is finally the first, i think

whitey
09-24-2009, 06:10 PM
milan

me = :frusty:

HANZO
09-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Real and Barca are killing it in La Liga, Ronaldo and Ibra are on fucking fire. the Classico's this year are gonna dope.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-28-2009, 08:11 AM
Ronaldo scored the 7th goal this season in brasil. Dude is still nice.

BoSaNCeRoS
09-28-2009, 11:10 PM
Bosnian's are doing great the past year.

Ibisevic just scored three goals for Hoffenheim
Dzeko, Misimovic, Salihovic = AMAZING

Miralem Pjanic = GOD in Lyon

Salihamidzic still good for Juventus

Asmir Begovic in Porthmouth

Sasa Papac in Rangers

Spahic best defender in France

Jahic in AEK Athens...

ironmantis
09-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Bosnian's are doing great the past year.

Ibisevic just scored three goals for Hoffenheim
Dzeko, Misimovic, Salihovic = AMAZING

Miralem Pjanic = GOD in Lyon

Salihamidzic still good for Juventus

Asmir Begovic in Porthmouth

Sasa Papac in Rangers

Spahic best defender in France

Jahic in AEK Athens...

Not long now before they win the world cup.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-01-2009, 05:20 AM
for real, I can't decide who i wanna see more in the WC...Turkey or Bosnia

both teams play great

The Hound
10-01-2009, 05:53 AM
Haha, Juventus, typical wops don't want to play football. LOL @ Milan, get these fucking wheelchair assistants out of the Champions League.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-01-2009, 06:39 AM
Camoranesi was playing like a lunatic. Fiorentina is the best italian team right now in CL, lol

MaskedAvenger
10-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Besides Milan all the Italian teams got positive results.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Inter vs. Rubin Kazan wasn't really a positive result haha

whitey
10-01-2009, 05:12 PM
ahh milanese, i guess after almost 20 years of european dominance you must give the puny teams of europe a bit of shine. fair enough.

BoSaNCeRoS
10-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Not long now before they win the world cup.

definetly |(

Drunken Monk
10-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Milan is so fucked

The Hound
10-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Besides Milan all the Italian teams got positive results.

Lol, Juvetuns did not play at all and Inter struggled against a bullshit Rusky team. Besides Fiorentina all the Wop teams got shown up for being overrated and shit, as usual.

MaskedAvenger
10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Juventus drew away to Bayern, that is a positive result. Inter drew away to the Russian Champions with 10 men, not to mention they had so many key players out, again under the circumstances a good result.

The Hound
10-02-2009, 02:12 AM
Inter and Juve were both outplayed for the majority of the match, Juve parked the bus and Inter were their usual wack self. The scoreline was "positive" but both performances were shit. Only in Italy would parking the bus be seen as positive.

chiba
10-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Camoranesi was playing like a lunatic.
:yes:
hes inspired by messi

Tage
10-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Man United are unbelievable... they always seem to get the right number of stoppage time minutes so they can score.

I fucking hate Alex Ferguson.

RALPH WIGGUM
10-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Hell yeah me too, and Man city, and I hate this season too. Who loses four tims in a row? damn

whitey
10-04-2009, 10:49 PM
doesnt look like its liverpools year, again.

whitey
10-04-2009, 11:48 PM
look at martin palermo of boca score this asshole goal.

_LxtqH7H348

MaskedAvenger
10-05-2009, 01:21 AM
crazy

HANZO
10-06-2009, 06:50 PM
lol Palermo's goal, looks like the ball jus hit his head. surely thats like a record.

whitey
10-06-2009, 08:39 PM
no doubt about it. has to be the farthest head ball goal ever you would think.

HANZO
10-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Cannavaro has a positive drugs test, pretty stupid on his behalf.

whitey
10-08-2009, 05:53 PM
i guess it was for medication he was taking for a wasp sting.

HANZO
10-08-2009, 05:55 PM
yeah he took Cortisone which is to prevent allergies, its a form of steroid but doesnt really do anything to you. nothing major but he can still get a small ban for it.

lynskey
10-13-2009, 06:04 PM
Defiately watching that Uruguay vs Argie on wednesday.

All we needs is Ecuador to beat chile and Uruguay to win and no dirty argies at the WC.

whitey
10-13-2009, 06:16 PM
i havent looked at the tables, but wouldnt they just play the 4/5 whoever it is in concacaf for the playoff.

now doubt they would smash whoever that is.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-14-2009, 12:31 PM
I'd like to see Argentina pull through.

But Maradona must go.

MaskedAvenger
10-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Maradona has used 78 different players so far and that's not including the player he called up for this game against Uruguay, That's incredible

Longbongcilvaringz
10-16-2009, 01:54 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/dey6me.gif

lynskey
10-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Damn, just read about Charlie Davies.

Looked good in the confed. cup, shame he'll miss the World Cup, hope he makes a full recovery.

Baitong
10-18-2009, 07:11 AM
[QUOTE=Decka;4386]nevermind any of the primership shit the championship is what its all about these days! LOL[/QUOTE

fucking wroll loool

i hate mancity,chelsea &^ manchester utd this season liverpool have had the worst fucking start i hope Benitez gets forced to leave at the End wtf was he thinking when he sold Alonso to madrid as if they needed him the greddy basterds & Glen Johnson is crappy for a defender he doesnt get back & cover in time FFFSSS :fucku:

MaskedAvenger
10-18-2009, 07:20 AM
Anybody see Stankovic's goal, that was insane.

Baitong
10-18-2009, 07:34 AM
fucking hell i just seen it now masked stankovic is just too bad inter a going to be bastards in the champions league

Drunken Monk
10-18-2009, 08:21 AM
major propz to marcelo lst night vs valladolid and awesome goal of higuains

whitey
10-18-2009, 11:39 AM
i cant believe they let this goal stand...the pool got fucked in the ass fer this one

Q-RTHH0wX2I

Tage
10-18-2009, 12:08 PM
^ i cant believe we didnt score in the remaining 80 fucking minutes.

we truely are pathetic without Gerrard, Torres..... and Alonso. and i dont know why Babel has suddenly become a fav over Riera. why didnt Riera play? fucks sake. liverpool are going to struggle to qualify for the CL at this rate.

Baitong
10-18-2009, 12:11 PM
fucking beach ball it still pisses me off even today whitey, i think refs at the top level of football should get fined for certain mistakes or game winning bad dissions thay make. it seems there invincable to speak about lastweek alexfurgusion for manchester utd said in an interview some refs arnt able to keep up with the game due to lack of stamina & now hes being fined for saying something so simple as that

Baitong
10-18-2009, 12:15 PM
^ i cant believe we didnt score in the remaining 80 fucking minutes.

we truely are pathetic without Gerrard, Torres..... and Alonso. and i dont know why Babel has suddenly become a fav over Riera. why didnt Riera play? fucks sake. liverpool are going to struggle to qualify for the CL at this rate.

agreed Riera is insane i really dont know what benitez is thinking strategy wise anymore & lucas aswell aint that good for the role hes playing

RALPH WIGGUM
10-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Stoke city... really?!

lynskey
10-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Zola is a shit manager, his buy's have been pretty poor.

Tristan
Di Michele
Savio
Franco

The soon he goes the better for west ham.

Baitong
10-18-2009, 01:18 PM
zolas cool with me for such a low budget the hype i had for westham doing well at the beginning of the season was huge but now they have some injurys i doubt they will have much time left to recover for an over average 7th or 8th place its a fucking shame

RALPH WIGGUM
10-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah I dont know I don't think Zola is that much to blame. Right now all Im asking is to save the team from goin down. That is a shame, at the beginnind you're like hopin for a european spot, and then ... 19th.

Baitong
10-18-2009, 01:39 PM
i just watched Mancity v wigan Game it ended up 1-1 wigan was controlling the entire game near enough this season has been one of the strangest i guess anything can happen champions league this week theres gonna be some real tight matches

whitey
10-18-2009, 02:08 PM
Zola is a shit manager, his buy's have been pretty poor.

Tristan
Di Michele
Savio
Franco

The soon he goes the better for west ham.

its not zolas fault his goalie spilled that ball and that defender didnt do a better job of boxing beetie out.

JASPER
10-18-2009, 05:59 PM
i cant believe they let this goal stand...the pool got fucked in the ass fer this one

Q-RTHH0wX2I
I laughed my ass off at that goal. Don't get me wrong, I'm a neutral viewer, but that was some funny shit.

Then I laughed again when I found out the ball has a Liverpool logo on it!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Top 10 Things To Expect From Real Madrid v Milan!

10) Even though Ronaldo will be in the stands, and not on the pitch, he'll get more camera time than Rino 'scares the kids' Gattuso.

9) Leonardo to spend 89 minutes of the game on the touchline with his hand on his mouth.

8 If Milan win, Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani to declare that Milan are the best team in the world. If Milan lose, Berlusconi and Galliani to remind everyone that Milan are the most successful team in history.

7) Xabi Alonso to play a 40 yard defence-splitting pass for Kaka to score. Kaka to thank God instead of Xabi.

6) Jerzy Dudek to receive some column inches for the first time in his Madrid career by talking about his role in the 2005 final. Still, no one cares to read his interview.

5) SKY Sports England to bill CSKA Moscow v Manchester United as the game of the night. Ronaldo v Milan to be handed just 30 seconds of highlights at the end of the show before Phil Thompson and Jamie Redknapp begin their 'expert' analysis of this weekend's big Hull v Portsmouth match.

4) Florentino Perez to take out a €400 million bank loan at half time, and offer it to Kakha Kaladze to score two own goals.

3) Pippo Inzaghi to be flagged offside 18 times, 17 of which were incorrect calls. Some annoying unoriginal commentator to repeat the Sir Alex Ferguson ‘born in the offside position’ line – just shut up!

2) Klaas Jan Huntelaar to touch the ball just twice during the game - once in the warm-up and once to scratch himself.

1) Berlusconi to host a political orgy after the game, and invite Spain president Jose Luis Zapatero. “Unlike Ronaldinho, I never miss sitters on Zapatero’s bed,” boasts Silvio.

Otherwise, Barcelona is playing like I expected, but Inter is the real shocker here. WTF.

HANZO
10-20-2009, 04:43 PM
lol Liverpool we were awful tonight, bye bye Rafa.

Rangers got raped at home. 3 own goals in the game.

Barca lose at home to the Rubin.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
hahaha Inter's group has points like this now.

4-4-4-3 HHAHHAHAHHA

whitey
10-20-2009, 06:19 PM
sheva looked good tonight. chelsea fucked 4 years off his career.

cant believe that the inter barca group is so tight. people would have bet their houses on the points being 7-7-3-0 or 9-6-1-1. something akin to those.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Well i decided to spend the night watching AZ v Arsenal, Arsenal doing what they do best and conceding a injury time goal in Europe after easily dominating the previous 90 minutes.

Liverpool lol they suck what mroe can you say, cant wait till we play them on sunday even though we have a few injury worries.

I have work until 6pm tomorrow and because the game is in Russia they are kicking off at 5! Im gonna have to get off somehow. CSKA are a real nice side should be a good match.

whitey
10-21-2009, 03:54 PM
jesus fucking christ dida are you serious?

whitey
10-21-2009, 04:37 PM
woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! milanese whats really really good??????

suck on that real.

HANZO
10-21-2009, 05:07 PM
Real - Milan was a good game. Pato came through for Milan.

Whats wrong with Athletico they been really shit this season.