PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36

whitey
10-21-2009, 05:13 PM
athletico always seem to dissapoint.

the ny mets of madrid.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-21-2009, 05:31 PM
R madrid were just pretty crap imo. Milan deserved that, especially after having a perfectly good good chalked off for no apparent reason.

Pato>>Kaka lol. I cant see AC being too upset at getting 70mil for Kaka but having R10 and Pato. R10 wasnt exactly his old self but there were signs. Seedorf still amazingly always shows up in these big games.

btw, its Atletico, not athletico,only Bibao use the H. :{

whitey
10-21-2009, 08:45 PM
eh whatever. spellings not my strong suit.

and definatly that disallowed goal was bullshit. the commentators barley even mentioned it in my viewing. the real madrid players were the ones who ran into each other.

and ronnie still has it imo. he just needs to run at guys. thats when hes most dangerous. you saw it in that one run against pepe where he got endline and eventually seerdorf skied the shot. too often now ronnie gets the ball at a standstill and just ends up making a short pass. im not sure if thats the italian game just not giving him space or what.

and kaka is still really dangerous. they just didnt give him the ball enough. every time he was going at oddo i was shitting my pants, but he actually did a respectable job on him.

Drunken Monk
10-21-2009, 08:51 PM
about madrid

WHERE IS ROBBEN AND SNEIJDER NOW!!!!

FUCK REAL MADRID

MaskedAvenger
10-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Not a good round for the Spanish teams at all

whitey
10-21-2009, 09:44 PM
was it that gayboy boner farmer talking head about how bad the italian teams were and what not after the last round of the CL?

suck the didick.

i dont see the head directed at the spanish teams.

MaskedAvenger
10-21-2009, 09:57 PM
^ word

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-22-2009, 04:23 AM
Milan was shit in the first half, and R10 can't stop some passes LOL

but yeah, they deserved it, Dida redeemed himself with some fine saves last night

Inzaghi shouldn't start in these games tho, Leonardo did the right thing with the Boriello change or whatshisname.

lynskey
10-22-2009, 10:06 AM
off to Fulham vs Roma tonight with a mate.

should be a decent game, I predict a fulham win.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2009, 10:16 AM
and definatly that disallowed goal was bullshit. the commentators barley even mentioned it in my viewing.

Funny you said that because the same thing happened on sky sports, when it happened they murmered that it shouldve been a goal, but then didnt say anything about it again lol. they were buttlicking Real the whole game though, saying things like "ive never in my life ever at all seen Cassillas make a blunder", now ill admit Casillas is amazing, and doesnt make many errors, but to say he has NEVER made a blunder is ridiculous!

Pirlo's goal was outstanding strike, the ball was like a exorcet missile, it stayed at the exact same height for like 50 yards lol. Casillas was just stunned by it.

was it that gayboy boner farmer talking head about how bad the italian teams were and what not after the last round of the CL?

suck the didick.

i dont see the head directed at the spanish teams.

Anyone counting out teams with Pato, Pirlo, R10 in them is an idiot. Same with Viola with Jovetic and Gilardino (who should still be at Milan).

Inzaghi shouldn't start in these games tho, Leonardo did the right thing with the Boriello change or whatshisname.

I love Pippo so ill have to disagree, the mans primal urge to score goals is legendary and always fun to watch.

off to Fulham vs Roma tonight with a mate.

should be a decent game, I predict a fulham win.

Roma should be a good team to watch, enjoy

MaskedAvenger
10-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Pirlo has one of the most accurate and amazing shots I have ever seen. Casillas is a great keeper but Gigi Buffon is the worlds best keeper. La Viola are now in a great position to advance while even with this victory Milan still have a lot of work to do.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2009, 10:35 AM
Julio Cesar is the best GK in the world, by some distance imho.

Pirlo's shot was disgusting. To have the ball fly along at that low height for 50 yards from a standing position without any eenergy already on the ball, is ridiculous, he must of hit that so fucking sweetly. I was so pissed when the main commentator decided to ignore it. His co commentator was saying how amazing it was though. I honestly ddont think Casillas couldve done that much, it was right in the fucking bottom corner at about 70 miles an hour.

MaskedAvenger
10-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Yeah I agree Julio Cesar has been the best in the last 1-2 years but Buffon has been the better keeper over Casillas in the past 6-7 years. Frey is also very underrated

Baitong
10-22-2009, 01:39 PM
roman gonna take out his checkbook, buys whoever he wants and if they refuse something will happen to them.

Chelsea carnt buy anyone untill 2011 fool , Realmadrid are the ones who buy leagues anyway fuck it the spanish league is to slow & boring with mostly weak teams same as seria A & the French & German the only league where all the teams are strong is
The Premiership its nothing to fuck with

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-23-2009, 04:01 AM
^^^^^^yeah but currently Chelski & Arsenal are the only teams I like seeing

all the others are booooring.

italian teams can actually make a difference this year in the CL, just u wait!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-23-2009, 04:04 AM
I love Pippo so ill have to disagree, the mans primal urge to score goals is legendary and always fun to watch.

I love Pippo as much as the next guy [no homo], but he should've came later and scored a goal hahahha that would've been legendary.

Julio Cesar is my fav. keeper too.

Real Madrid : Milan game was full of bad refereeing.

Baitong
10-24-2009, 11:35 AM
^^^^^^yeah but currently Chelski & Arsenal are the only teams I like seeing

all the others are booooring.

italian teams can actually make a difference this year in the CL, just u wait!

choosing too teams aint much man there are plenty other teams who can play , even an ordinary team in the premiership would give the likes of ac milan a tough game see what you mean tho italian teams have been evolving well these past 2 or 3 seasons i just hope Realmadrid dont make it & get what they deserve same for barcalona

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-24-2009, 12:35 PM
choosing too teams aint much man there are plenty other teams who can play , even an ordinary team in the premiership would give the likes of ac milan a tough game see what you mean tho italian teams have been evolving well these past 2 or 3 seasons i just hope Realmadrid dont make it & get what they deserve same for barcalona

meant the uk teams

MaskedAvenger
10-24-2009, 12:48 PM
LOL @ any team in the EPL giving Milan a hard time.

Baitong
10-24-2009, 02:06 PM
wera atleast you didnt choose man utd as your top 2 teams there fans are so fucking annoying if they lose atleast 1 game it seems they will cry & complain for hours like little babys , are there any utd supporters in here lmao

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-24-2009, 03:40 PM
^^^ManU is winning this year under suspicious circumstances, how many times have they won in the last minutes? =/ Giggs is immaculate for his age tho.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-26-2009, 05:05 AM
N6U74xwck2E&feature=player_embedded

bwahahhahhahhaa

whitey
10-26-2009, 08:19 AM
what a goal poaching dick head.

Nesta with the brace yesterday to lead milan to the 2-1 vic.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-26-2009, 03:17 PM
you had like a gazillion chances, a win comeback was bound to happen

lynskey
10-27-2009, 05:51 PM
CD Alcorcon 4-0 Real Madrid

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Drunken Monk
10-27-2009, 05:59 PM
wtf wtf alcorcon 4 real madrid 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wtf wtf

robben i will mis ya eva

Drunken Monk
10-27-2009, 06:08 PM
def it is imposible

it is a conspiration

no one cant belive it

whitey
10-27-2009, 06:17 PM
CD Alcorcon 4-0 Real Madrid

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

wtf wtf alcorcon 4 real madrid 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wtf wtf

robben i will mis ya eva

def it is imposible

it is a conspiration

no one cant belive it

wow.

Drunken Monk
10-27-2009, 06:22 PM
whitey trust me

it has been a conspiration against rmadridz
i m sure 100%

lynskey
10-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Metzelder is still at Madrid? hahahaha

Drunken Monk
10-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Metzelder is still at Madrid? hahahaha

yo
man this is not funny

wtf wtfwtf

4 0

wtf i repeat 1000 times

WTF

whitey
10-27-2009, 08:25 PM
that was a pretty strong lineup that put out there too.

all that money aint a damn thing funny. (for real madrid fans)

Baitong
10-28-2009, 05:13 AM
When will Realmadrid realise they carnt buy leagues they deserve what they get for being greedy, 2 decent teams play tonight liverpool v arsenal ,hope liverpool can make it 2 wins in a row after beating man utd lastweekend

JASPER
10-28-2009, 07:18 PM
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Fuck you Real. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Those multimillionaires aren't hungry enough to fight for the win.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-30-2009, 05:04 PM
Why wasn't Jesus born in Liverpool? Because God couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

Anybody saw the goal by the coach Stojković - Piksi?

YQPW2jC_URY

whitey
10-30-2009, 05:27 PM
^that was sick.

anyone see the sick ass bicycle kick the other day, guy chests a long ball and then puts it in from the sideline almost. i cant find a vid of it. it was the number 1 play on sportscenter a couple days ago on espn. pretty sure it was in one of the asian leagues.

whitey
11-03-2009, 09:07 PM
milanese 1-1 with real. should have been 2-1 but pato got dogged of a legit goal. milan in europe is a different kind of animal.

harm77
11-03-2009, 10:03 PM
wow.

Your still posting on this site?? I figured you killed yourself by now.

whitey
11-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Your still posting on this site?? I figured you killed yourself by now.

this clown ass nigga. +)+)+)+)

fucka outta here you buster.

harm77
11-03-2009, 10:38 PM
this clown ass nigga. +)+)+)+)

fucka outta here you buster.

nah on a serious note who u got tomorrow with the yanks and phillies? u think ya boy Pedro gonana shut them down?

whitey
11-03-2009, 10:48 PM
mets fan.

hate the phillys.

hate the yankees.

but really cant stand the yankees fans. wouldnt mind seeing pedro get some shine. but this is the wrong thread for that talk dog.

harm77
11-04-2009, 07:23 AM
Oh so your a met fan huh? That explains y ur so corny. Where in ny ur at. Cuz u talk like ur from the hood or something. I best u live in suffolk county LI right. Fucking punk ass white boy. Nigga listens to wutang cd's and thinks it's a license to talk hood.

whitey
11-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Oh so your a met fan huh? That explains y ur so corny. Where in ny ur at. Cuz u talk like ur from the hood or something. I best u live in suffolk county LI right. Fucking punk ass white boy. Nigga listens to wutang cd's and thinks it's a license to talk hood.

look at this jamoke harbor feelings.

conspiracy dick aint in this thread, get off your knees boy.

harm77
11-04-2009, 09:12 AM
look at this jamoke harbor feelings.

conspiracy dick aint in this thread, get off your knees boy.

jamoke???? is that jewsih for , u suck cock?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-04-2009, 03:57 PM
lol at Lucio kicking a player three times and the referee being silent

HANZO
11-04-2009, 05:23 PM
lol fucking Inter so lucky tonight. crucial win though with Barca drawing.

Arsenal played sik tonight, and Liverpool are well and truly fucked.

MaskedAvenger
11-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Inter smashed Kiev in the second half and deserved the win even if they were still a bit lucky to take all 3 points

whitey
11-04-2009, 09:13 PM
jamoke???? is that jewsih for , u suck cock?

its american for shut your mouth before i call the INS.

whitey
11-04-2009, 11:37 PM
that babel goal was fantastic.

good to see sheva scoring again, especially on inter. unlucky their goalie fucked it.

would be nice to see liverpool out this early.

buffons save yesterday was amazing class. unquestioned best goalie in the world. and has been for some time. no doubt.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-05-2009, 05:04 AM
hahaha at Lyon killing L'pool dreams

well, L'pool were always cooking up magic in ECL, but if they are going to continue to play like this, they better stay home. Lyon, on the other hand, are finals worthy team.

Nasri coming back for Arsenal and scoring. Everybody just played sick. Arshavin with the passes, and Fabregas being the best midfielder in the world right now, I can't think of anybody else.

I honestly don't care if Inter is last in this group, but if we manage to knock out Barcelona, then it's party time. Inter should beat Barca, and lose to Rubin. haha

The Hound
11-05-2009, 06:39 AM
How they let that fucking dirt worshipping voodoo child play goalkeeper as a central defender is horse shit, fucking cheese eating surrender monkey conspiracy. Atleast now that chinless Dutch faggot will get the chop and take all those useless Dutch cunts bar Robben with him.

whitey
11-05-2009, 10:27 AM
bayern just aint top class.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-06-2009, 03:10 PM
bwahahhahhahaha that's going to sting til next year

check two
11-06-2009, 07:32 PM
nkXWhhKmtxM

whitey
11-06-2009, 09:24 PM
^That chick is a fucking beast.

i saw some of those clips on fucking sports center dude.

i bet heavy $$$ that she could beat art vandelys ass.

whitey
11-08-2009, 11:20 AM
milan 2-1 victors over lazio.

silva and pato with the goals. pirlo and ronniedeans with the nice passes to both.

ronnie pulled out a little toe big toe, also known as the snake, and smoked some dude nasty but put it just an inch too far and it went out of bounce.

Tage
11-08-2009, 11:29 AM
lol Liverpool we were awful tonight, bye bye Rafa.

no.

Fulham
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Tottenham
Sunderland

lol

Rafa wont go. he won the Champions League with Liverpool. Any manager will have diofficulties with a squad and injury list like ours.

Hopefully we can pull through(Lyon beat Fiorentina)... if not, im putting alot of money on Liverpool to lift the UEFA Cup lol.

whitey
11-08-2009, 02:33 PM
^the problem with that thinking is the pool has american owners. who also own american sports teams. they go through coaches like roaches over here. i dont know if they really know rafas value.

look at pools squad, when they are missing torres and or steven they really dont have a lot of game changers. for a top club in the world they need another player or two who can really provide a moment of brillance.

maybe if babel contributed more strikes like his wondergoal the other day that would help, unfortunately those are too few and far between.

anyone else see this in the chelsea man u game...

5XujxtW2F88

Tage
11-09-2009, 06:26 PM
i think N'Gog is going to be the man who steps up to replace Torres on his off days.

2-2 tonight was fucking pathetic... we should have lost, as that pen shouldnt have been... well done ngog.

i had money spread out on scoreline bets - but 2-2 wasnt one of them. i didnt credit birmingham for 2 goals.

HANZO
11-09-2009, 08:37 PM
was such an awful game, i dnt kno whats wrong with this team but its like theres a mental block over them they jus cannot dispose of teams like Birmingham. been a real shitty seasons, both my teams lpool and besiktas suck so bad its jus not natural.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2009, 09:24 PM
The most pathetic thing is that Dunga hasn picked Pato in the Brazil squad. But has picked pieces of crap like Hulk and other losers. SMH.

Almost as bad as Kieron GIbbs not being able to get in the England squad with Ashley Cole injured, yet tards like Wayne Bridge and Warnock can. Go figure.

whitey
11-09-2009, 09:49 PM
pato should be a regular for brazil. or at least first man off the bench. but hulk is a beast, he deserves a shot. being its only a friendly, not even a qualifier, it can be forgiven. im sure milan dont mind.

pato is the future though for sure. he just needs to refine himself a bit, like c.ron in his early days. but i see much more potential in pato at 19 then c.ron had.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Dunga is a fuckwit if ever there was one though. Hes gonna be pulling all this typical retarded selection shit now because he qualifed them in top place. He doesnt want Pato, thats obvious.

Pato, IMHO, has been the best footballer in the world for this season so far. Simple as that.

Look at this

keepers: Julio Cesar (Inter), Doni (AS Roma). Defenders: Maicon (Inter), Lucio (Inter), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Luisao (Benfica), Juan (AS Roma), Naldo (Werder Bremen), Fabio Aurelio (Liverpool)
Midfielders: Michel Bastos (Olympique Lyon), Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos), Josue (VfL Wolfsburg), Lucas (Liverpool), Felipe Melo (Juventus), Alex (Spartak Moscow), Julio Baptista (AS Roma), Carlos Eduardo (TSG Hoffenheim), Ramires (Benfica), Elano (Galatasaray), Kaka (Real Madrid)

Attackers: Robinho (Manchester City), Luis Fabiano (Sevilla), Nilmar (Villarreal), Hulk (FC Porto)

WTF is that!! Robinho??!?!?!!? He hasnt even played all season, wtf is he doing in there!!! Nilmar??? You fucking serious?? Nilmar???

AND no Diego from Juve. Diego is easily the best brasilian no10 going right now. Fuckin Lucas and Josue are in there though. And no Anderson.

I mean how many defensive midfielders can one man fit into a team?

whitey
11-09-2009, 11:02 PM
i hear you on that nilmar and robinho tip. only logical thing i can think of (but then again dungas not always logical with it) is that he knows hes taking pato for sure and just wants to see if robinhos still worth taking and what nilmars and hulk can bring to the table.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-10-2009, 07:15 AM
anybody saw marseille vs. lyon

it was 5 : 5, maybe the best game we saw thus far

also, LOL, anybody saw Evans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlVOlYKwhHo

ironmantis
11-10-2009, 07:44 AM
Dunga is a fuckwit if ever there was one though. Hes gonna be pulling all this typical retarded selection shit now because he qualifed them in top place. He doesnt want Pato, thats obvious.

Pato, IMHO, has been the best footballer in the world for this season so far. Simple as that.

Look at this

keepers: Julio Cesar (Inter), Doni (AS Roma). Defenders: Maicon (Inter), Lucio (Inter), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Luisao (Benfica), Juan (AS Roma), Naldo (Werder Bremen), Fabio Aurelio (Liverpool)
Midfielders: Michel Bastos (Olympique Lyon), Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos), Josue (VfL Wolfsburg), Lucas (Liverpool), Felipe Melo (Juventus), Alex (Spartak Moscow), Julio Baptista (AS Roma), Carlos Eduardo (TSG Hoffenheim), Ramires (Benfica), Elano (Galatasaray), Kaka (Real Madrid)

Attackers: Robinho (Manchester City), Luis Fabiano (Sevilla), Nilmar (Villarreal), Hulk (FC Porto)

WTF is that!! Robinho??!?!?!!? He hasnt even played all season, wtf is he doing in there!!! Nilmar??? You fucking serious?? Nilmar???

AND no Diego from Juve. Diego is easily the best brasilian no10 going right now. Fuckin Lucas and Josue are in there though. And no Anderson.

I mean how many defensive midfielders can one man fit into a team?

cosign everything here except the part about Nilmar. You're on point there.

Dunga was a defensive player, it was how he was brought up and a big reason why Brazil won so much (apart from all the scoring they used to do), and therefore, it's what he knows works, so he works from defense first and builds from there. I know most people won't like that, especially from Brazil, but it's what has got him results so far. I agree with you though.

My first reaction from that Evans flawless victory double combo kick, was that Drogba didn't win the ball and looked like he followed through with his challenge. You can see from the replay that Drogba couldn't get out the way and didn't do anything wrong, but that would have been hard for the ref to determine that. Funny shit though, lol.

btw, I wonder if the new craze of brushing your teeth at football matches will take off, maybe even adding flossing and shit like that, lol.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Surely everyone in th world has got to be happy with what Evans did. Havent we all been waiting for someone to do that to Drogba for years? Serves that dickhead right, abotu time someone actually got him after all the faking hes done over the years.

But back to Brazil. I dont agree its because he "already knows Pato" etc, he has a habit of leavign Pato out, and hes picked his 1st choice squad. And this game is seen as important to Brasil to build up some more much needed team work that theyve ben lacking in recent years. Hes looking for excusess to leave Pato out and is probably hoping Hulk and Nilmar score.

Dunga is just a fool on a massive ego trip, as usual. I wouldnt care but hes depriving the world to see one of the IMO GREAT talents we have in world football atm, in favor of Nilmar. And I have no idea why. He keeps picking Nilmar whenever he has the chance to. I know Nilmar, ive watched him since the youth cups, hes an OK player, but nothing special at all. Compare him to the touch and genius of Pato its laughable really. Nilmar would never survive in a top European team.

I think he is obsessed with order and predictablity. He is so obsessed with it he values it mroe than individual talent. Which is a massive shame for the state of the game. It goes against everything Brasil have stood for and become famous for.

whitey
11-10-2009, 08:48 AM
johny evans is shit on the pitch. he shouldnt not being wearing a man u crest.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-10-2009, 09:05 AM
hahahah what? hes been fucking amazing ever since he came in. one of the msot natural and best readers of the game for his age i have ever seen. hes still only 21. hes one of the best defenders in the leagueright now.

11th Chamber
11-10-2009, 10:05 AM
johny evans is shit on the pitch. he shouldnt not being wearing a man u crest.

Lol at Evans being shit on the pitch, fuck outta here

whitey
11-10-2009, 10:24 AM
him and o'shea.

cant stand either of them.

and wes brown.

garbo.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-10-2009, 10:38 AM
you did see the chelsea match right?

whitey
11-10-2009, 11:00 AM
unfortunately i was cleaning out me grandmas gutters. i havent seen a whole lot of man u games this year.

last year i saw my far share, and he looked shit in a majority of those. in all fairness i didnt know he was 21 (then only 20) to be honest.

Tage
11-10-2009, 12:01 PM
hopefully Aurelio and Lucas play a part in the friendly on the weekend.

HANZO
11-10-2009, 05:56 PM
German keeper Robert Enke committed suicide. damn shame RIP.

whitey
11-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Real Madrid (http://www.goal.com/en/teams/spain/124/real-madrid)'s dreams of a treble are over after they were knocked out of the Copa del Rey. A one goal victory was not enough as they succumbed to a spirited performance from Segunda B minnows Alcorcon (http://goal.com/en/teams/spain/1776/alcorcon-cf) at the Bernabeu.

that shit is tooooo funny.

i hate to talk head about my boy kaka, but its looking like milans decision is not turning out to that bad of one. (as long as they spend some of that money eventually..)

DrunkenMasta303
11-11-2009, 05:07 PM
RIP
http://www.bundesliga.de/media/images/00_vereinsbilder/hannover/dfb_enke_345.jpg

whitey
11-12-2009, 11:49 AM
^true.

how long do we think nani is going to last at United now that hes called out sir alex?

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Fergusons got a 4 match touchline ban. 2 suspended.

Nani's a fucking tool though. Hes been pure garbage all season really. Obertan in the 15 minutes hes had so far this season has done more. Nani wont make it at United, he doesnt have the vision or awareness or the brain. And hes not fast enoguh.

whitey
11-12-2009, 02:24 PM
besides gaffing two redick easy goals the first time i saw him obertan has looked promising.

ironmantis
11-13-2009, 04:56 PM
old vid but i've posted it anyway. The new Maldini. Typical Maldini tackle on Seedorf, lol.

zXpPD3FpxIg

Zidane playing footie with his kids

S1PAjpYbttU

whitey
11-14-2009, 02:52 PM
GL what are your feelings on nilmar now?

HANZO
11-17-2009, 06:49 PM
fuck Fifa for not doing shit to Egypt over the whole stoning of the Algerian national team. damn shame, cause if that was some other team Fifa and the world media would be all over it. but naturally no one gives a shit about Algeria, and no one wants to upset Africa's biggest footballing nation. I mean a big shard of glass has stuck in a players scalp. thats totally fucked, how do you expect the Algerian team to play in them conditions??

more proof of the massive double standards at Fifa, and the general shittyness of Sepp Blatter.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-17-2009, 07:03 PM
GL what are your feelings on nilmar now?

LOL i KNEW this was coming. He played very well. However this is just one game. I didnt say he was a bad player though.

Ill stand by my word and anger at Pato being ignored. Im just HOPING Dunga is doing it to give him rest. Im still disgusted.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2009, 08:22 PM
shits mad homo yo

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-17-2009, 08:25 PM
it wasnt until you turned up fag

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2009, 08:59 PM
???

why would you call me a cigarette?

neway i was talking about soccer....how its mad homo

whitey
11-17-2009, 09:13 PM
shits mad homo yo

this shtick is so old. get some new material little man.

whitey
11-18-2009, 10:36 PM
thierry henry is a cheeky shitbox.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2009, 11:24 PM
cheeky???

ur such a faggot.

check two
11-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Let's try to keep it civil.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2009, 11:29 PM
whitey's people make monkey noises when taunting black players.

How is that civil?

Im just treating him like the emaciated greaseball that he is.

plus he owns a pair of white slacks and matching shoes. not kosher unless your over 70, Jewish and a resident of Miami beach

whitey
11-18-2009, 11:37 PM
whitey's people make monkey noises when taunting black players.

How is that civil?

Im just treating him like the emaciated greaseball that he is.

plus he owns a pair of white slacks and matching shoes. not kosher unless your over 70, Jewish and a resident of Miami beach

yea taunting people and using racial slurs on a message board is so mature.

keep your little dick in your gay handball threads.

whatever im wearing, im still getting more puss than you danny devito.

lynskey
11-19-2009, 06:47 AM
Henry ^O^

FOOTBALLS COMIN HOME! ^O^

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2009, 07:01 AM
yea taunting people and using racial slurs on a message board is so mature.

keep your little dick in your gay handball threads.

whatever im wearing, im still getting more puss than you danny devito.

wow, your the absolute worst.

Durag
11-19-2009, 07:48 AM
Henry ^O^

FOOTBALLS COMIN HOME! ^O^

Go fuck yourself, we were by fuckin FAR the better team but that was a clear fuckin handball TWICE and the ref and linesman magically missed both.

Its funny how FIFA changed the qualification rules at the spur of the moment so as to favour the big teams beacuse they would bring in more money, and the smaller teams like Ireland would be knocked out, and then when it looked like Ireland could beat the French, the referee misteriously missed two blatant handballs that cause France to win.

FIFA didnt want Ireland in and wanted France in. Its too much of a fuckin conincidence.

Fuck FIFA, fuck that Ref and fuck Henry.

MaskedAvenger
11-19-2009, 07:56 AM
You have to feel for Ireland and especially Trap, It's the third time he has been screwed over at International level. Funny how Domenech has been attacking the Italians for some suspicious calls in the past but now tries and play this one under the rug.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-19-2009, 08:30 AM
Non of the refs could see it clearly. They need refs behind the goals to.

I dont blame Henry, most people in that siutuation when the ball bounces up you might do that. It happens every game.

Ireland had their chances to win the game though, plenty, they wasted it themselves. You cant miss chances like that and get mad when you get unlucky.

MeSa
11-19-2009, 08:48 AM
Go fuck yourself, we were by fuckin FAR the better team but that was a clear fuckin handball TWICE and the ref and linesman magically missed both.

Its funny how FIFA changed the qualification rules at the spur of the moment so as to favour the big teams beacuse they would bring in more money, and the smaller teams like Ireland would be knocked out, and then when it looked like Ireland could beat the French, the referee misteriously missed two blatant handballs that cause France to win.

FIFA didnt want Ireland in and wanted France in. Its too much of a fuckin conincidence.

ahahahah

Don't be mad , it's just a game :lmao:

whitey
11-19-2009, 10:15 AM
wow, your the absolute worst.

little man, if you did not secretly care about the best sport in the world you wouldnt even check this thread.

go milk your prostate.

whitey
11-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Non of the refs could see it clearly. They need refs behind the goals to.

I dont blame Henry, most people in that siutuation when the ball bounces up you might do that. It happens every game.

Ireland had their chances to win the game though, plenty, they wasted it themselves. You cant miss chances like that and get mad when you get unlucky.

herny def knew what he was doing.

the refs didn't have a good angle to it, ill agree with that.

check two
11-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Don't they use some type of instant replay at times?

RALPH WIGGUM
11-19-2009, 12:19 PM

Word the fuck up!

RALPH WIGGUM
11-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Don't they use some type of instant replay at times?

Nah the FIFA dont want to use it.

RALPH WIGGUM
11-19-2009, 12:27 PM
France was playing like shit they couldn't keep the ball only lloris was good, Ireland definitely deserved to get to the world cup, thats fuckin shameful that ref aint goin to the cup either.
We need that replay shit, like they do in rugby and tennis.
The same shit happenned to scotland against italy for the euro cup.

lynskey
11-19-2009, 01:17 PM
fuck technology. every team get's screwed, it was just Irelands turn, how boring with football be without moments like this.

RALPH WIGGUM
11-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Football dont need that shit, players acting this way aren't footballers they goddamn cheaters. If technology can expose them I say lets do it. This isn't entertainment.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2009, 01:39 PM
little man, if you did not secretly care about the best sport in the world you wouldnt even check this thread.

go milk your prostate.

u are god awful

whitey
11-19-2009, 05:30 PM
u are god awful

you embarrass your family by living.

whitey
11-19-2009, 05:32 PM
defiantly no replay of the game.

no instant replay be introduced.

a ref behind the goal possibly.

deigo hand of god. it happens. thats sport.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2009, 05:39 PM
you embarrass your family by living.

wow...good one

HANZO
11-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Its jus one of the things that happens in football. it truly sucks but what can you do. video replays jus do not fit the game at all. jus imagine how many times a game would stop cause the players ask the referee to replay the incident on video. players complain to the refs enough in a game, how will a ref decide if an incident is worth a replay.

the only way it could work is if there was a 5th referee who looks at video replays and alerts the ref to a bad decision. i believe Uefa has tried this but i dnt kno what happened with it.

and ofcourse there is bias towards the bigger nations, in Euro 2008 the tournament didnt generate as much revenue as it would have if England were in the tournament. its simple the world cup is only successful if all the big footballing nations are there. that way Fifa make much more money selling the TV rights, and more fans watch it.

still cant believe Turkey didnt qualify. its truly devastating to miss the World cup after you were semi finalists in the Euros. same with Russia to.

whitey
11-19-2009, 05:47 PM
wow...good one

im out of seman for the time being, you can stop sucking my cock for a little bit bruh.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-19-2009, 05:47 PM
media and medias loyal followers all desperate for video replays

you gotta be a fucking moron to want that, your totally misaprehending what effect that will have.

RALPH WIGGUM
11-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Its jus one of the things that happens in football. it truly sucks but what can you do. video replays jus do not fit the game at all. jus imagine how many times a game would stop cause the players ask the referee to replay the incident on video. players complain to the refs enough in a game, how will a ref decide if an incident is worth a replay.

Just gotta do like they're doing in tennis, give a limited number of requests to each team, if they're right they still got all of em, if they're wrong they lose one, its simple really.

RALPH WIGGUM
11-19-2009, 05:52 PM
media and medias loyal followers all desperate for video replays

you gotta be a fucking moron to want that, your totally misaprehending what effect that will have.

What?! this aint got nothing to do with the media, its just about finding a solution to stop the cheating.
It works in rugby, it works in tennis, it can work in football.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-19-2009, 05:58 PM
No it cant. The players are the ones who need to stop cheating, video replays dont stop cheating.

These moments give football its character, and is why its such a popular sport, it brings out emotions.

Look at American Football, its boring because theres no debate about anything anymore. If Henrys handball had been video replayed, it wouldve been forgotten about 5 minutes later!

Same with maradonas hand of god. Thats a legendary moment in football that everyone knows about and talks about. I dont want to lose that.

And how the hell to you implement a video replay? You cant just give teams a certain amount in a game, because if they use all there replays and have a bad decision in the end of the game - they will want to use the replay!!

So once VR comes in it will have to be for everything, every decision, all the time. And not only that EVERY league will have to have VR, all around the world, otherwise you have different sport from 1 country to another.

It will change the game completely fro the one we all already love. Just because the media is so desperate all the time for VR.

HANZO
11-19-2009, 06:02 PM
yeah i agree with Ghost, ppl still talking about the bad decisions made in the past. it makes certain moments in the game unforgettable.

lynskey
11-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Just gotta do like they're doing in tennis, give a limited number of requests to each team, if they're right they still got all of em, if they're wrong they lose one, its simple really.
Tennis is a stop start game though, and as a fan of the lower leagues in england we have no facilities for big screen replays and x amount of cameras, it would not be far to have it at the top and not availible at this level it's still all professional.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-20-2009, 07:27 AM
Ireland played better and got fucked in the ass. Durag, I feel your pain.

And also Han, I was hoping Turkey would march on, but those Bosnian's are tuff. It's a shame how badly they played against Portugal tho...

Slovenia deserved to go through against Russia. Russia's second game was the worst fucking football I've seen this year, two red cards, only one real shot on goal, .... they had it all, and played like shit. Slovenia, my nation, plays probably the best football in our brief history right now [even better than the team with Zahovič that was on Euro2000 and in Korea&Japan 2002]. They could've won at least 5:0 against Russia, but our forwards made some bad decisions....but our keeper, defence [only 4 goals in the Qualifications, plus 2 against Russia], and midfield are playing brilliantly, great attacking football, surely they are playing better than some world class teams right now [*kreh* Inter, L'pool *kreh*]

Watch out for Slovenia, we can surprise on the WC2010.

ironmantis
11-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Maybe if fans catch the incident on their phones. They can text the vid to the stadiums big screen facility and it shows while the ref and the players on the pitch are arguing, and bingo, you have a decision, lol.

Other than that, you can't stop the flow of the game with long stoppages, while they look at instant replays, football is reliant on good flowing play.

Peace be with some of you.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2009, 07:39 AM
Zahovic LOL, i remember that guy. Skillful player.

I cant believe u knocked them out. Wow. You dont even have any good players.

Does Rene Krhin get a game? Hes the only talented playuer you have i think.

MaskedAvenger
11-20-2009, 07:46 AM
Krhin is lucky to get a game at club level

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2009, 07:56 AM
?

But hes at Inter Milan, of course its hard for him. Slovenia are no where near as good as Inter, so i dont get what your saying?

check two
11-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Would you's like to discuss Major League Soccer in this thread also, or have a separate thread for that?

ironmantis
11-20-2009, 01:47 PM
you might not get much of a response in a separate thread, you might as well put it in here, it's all footie.

If no one cares about it, you will soon find out, lol.

I used to watch MLS quite a few years ago late at night when I didn't have a job. I can't remember some of the players that I liked back then, but there were some good players to watch.

I think there was a decent Mexican player about 5 years ago playing for Chicago Fire?

Is there somewhere where they list really good players who played in the MLS since it first began?

check two
11-20-2009, 01:57 PM
lol I thought the MLS players are supposed to be the best in the world? :)

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2009, 02:00 PM
MLS, lol

CheckTwo that equivelent to an NFL fan watching NFL Europe. (u probably never even heard of NFL Europe lol)

check two
11-20-2009, 02:04 PM
lol Well, actually..

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36524&highlight=nfl+europe

RALPH WIGGUM
11-20-2009, 02:19 PM
No it cant. The players are the ones who need to stop cheating, video replays dont stop cheating.

These moments give football its character, and is why its such a popular sport, it brings out emotions.

Look at American Football, its boring because theres no debate about anything anymore. If Henrys handball had been video replayed, it wouldve been forgotten about 5 minutes later!

Same with maradonas hand of god. Thats a legendary moment in football that everyone knows about and talks about. I dont want to lose that.

And how the hell to you implement a video replay? You cant just give teams a certain amount in a game, because if they use all there replays and have a bad decision in the end of the game - they will want to use the replay!!

So once VR comes in it will have to be for everything, every decision, all the time. And not only that EVERY league will have to have VR, all around the world, otherwise you have different sport from 1 country to another.

It will change the game completely fro the one we all already love. Just because the media is so desperate all the time for VR.

No, they'd soon learn to know which time is worth to ask for a replay, for example if you give each team three replays, they won't use it for every foul, they'll wait for more important stuff.
Thats exaclty what they said before they put it in tennis, that the players would constantly ask every time the ball seemed to be out, now it works perfectly well.
I know football's not the same as tennis, but I can't see no real reason why it wouldn't work.
And no, these types of stuff aint sport. At least Maradonna scored one of the most beautiful goals in history in the same game he scored with his hand, this is just france stealing a place to the world cup, nothing more.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Sorry, but why are you comparing Football to Tennis?

RALPH WIGGUM
11-20-2009, 02:39 PM
I use tennis as an example to show how using replay in sport actually works, I could use rugby as well.

check two
11-20-2009, 02:40 PM
It works in US football too.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2009, 02:42 PM
But why are you comparing totally seperate and different sports?

It makes absoultely no sense.

whitey
11-20-2009, 03:06 PM
see with football and tennis it IS different.

tennis has a lot of starts and stops for one, its easier to implement. but the majority of calls looked at replay are either in or out, its simple. a black and white questions. in football a lot of the calls are up to the referees discretion. a foul to some is not to others, even with offsides and handballs, different refs will call things differently. (i feel the new rules have helped eff that, a handball should be a handball, offsides should be offsides, but its not the case now a days)

RALPH WIGGUM
11-20-2009, 03:10 PM
I don't know why yall are so sure it wouldn't work when it works in every sport that uses it.

whitey
11-20-2009, 03:12 PM
it could work on certain things, the henry handball, goals that may or may not crossed the line.

but for fouls and things of that nature are up to a refs discretion. its a subjective call.

RALPH WIGGUM
11-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Yeah thats why I think there should be a limited amount of replays, so its only used in important decisions like henry's handball.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2009, 03:25 PM
It depends what your definition of "works" is.

Personally, I happen to LOVE football exactly as it is right NOW, including all the mistakes.

Football is the worlds most popular sport for a reason.

American Football is boring, games can last 5 hours, and its boring.

Your saying it would work but you dont even know how to implement it!! How can you only give team a certain number of replays??? If they use up all theri replays, and the get a bad decision - they will demand technology be used !!!

And team will use it to their advantage to stop play. It opens up so many avaneues of wrongness.

And you would have to have it in EVERY SINGEL league all over Europe, all over the world, every tournament, otherwise the game of football would be totoally different from country to country!!

This isnt the Football I know and love. Mistakes happen. Football is a very human game. Unlike American Football with is robotic and techonolgy driven. I like my Football to be old fashioned in todays plastic age.

Its real.

check two
11-20-2009, 03:38 PM
How many NFL games last 5 hours? lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2009, 03:41 PM
they only use VR in bastketball for buzzer beaters. and i think hockey only uses it for goal line things.

so those 2 sports, that are more compareble to football in terms of play, they dont even use it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-20-2009, 05:13 PM
?

But hes at Inter Milan, of course its hard for him. Slovenia are no where near as good as Inter, so i dont get what your saying?

Krhin doesn't need to play for Slovenia when all our benefactors play as well as on the game with Russia. Yeah, we don't have no Zahovič in our team anymore, but that's better - no stars. The last time Slovenia played on the World Cup we played against Spain in the first game and the coach Katanec sub'd Zahovič in the second half after we were losing 3:1.

Then they argued and he wasn't playing anymore. A shame really.

But Slovenia really really never played this good. Inter was boring and frustrating to watch in the last month - when Slovenia won 5 games in the last 7, and lost only to Russia and England [the game where Rooney cheated for the penalty]

If we continue to play like this [plus we have three pretty dope players on the bench - Krhin, Pečnik and Ljubljankič], we can surprise. The lack of stars is a good thing, plus IMO we have one of the best goalkeepers in the world [Handanovič - he plays for Udinese]. Again let me remind you that we only got 4 goals in the 10 games we played. For a small country like we are, this is remarkable.

whitey
11-20-2009, 05:40 PM
dudes on some ben foster shit. 3rd string at club. 1st string for country. :?

ironmantis
11-20-2009, 09:57 PM
honestly, I don't think they should have instant replays as I said before, football is reliant on a good flowing game.

But I do think the governing body in charge should have the guts to action another replay if one team put in a good appeal. This was a very good appeal after they heard Henry's comments and saw the video evidence, they should have just played a one game qualifier.

Then from there, got a decent committee together to make these hardass decisions (because they obviously haven't got the guys to do it now). That's the way I think it should go.

Peace be with some of you.

RALPH WIGGUM
11-21-2009, 07:39 AM
"Its not the handball that shocks me the msot, its how after the game, the guy who had just stole the game went to sit next to an Irish player like he was gonna comfort him. If I was Irish he wouldn't have lasted 3 seconds."
Ha ha Cantona's the best.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2009, 08:33 AM
Replays haven't significantly hampered NFL.

It's still exciting to watch.

Replays for goals in football would hardly change the game, especially if each coach was only allowed 2 or 3 per game.

Some people are just resistant to change for no reason.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2009, 08:41 AM
It depends what your definition of "works" is.

Personally, I happen to LOVE football exactly as it is right NOW, including all the mistakes.

Football is the worlds most popular sport for a reason.

American Football is boring, games can last 5 hours, and its boring.

Your saying it would work but you dont even know how to implement it!! How can you only give team a certain number of replays??? If they use up all theri replays, and the get a bad decision - they will demand technology be used !!!

And team will use it to their advantage to stop play. It opens up so many avaneues of wrongness.

And you would have to have it in EVERY SINGEL league all over Europe, all over the world, every tournament, otherwise the game of football would be totoally different from country to country!!

This isnt the Football I know and love. Mistakes happen. Football is a very human game. Unlike American Football with is robotic and techonolgy driven. I like my Football to be old fashioned in todays plastic age.

Its real.

What are you talking about lol?

Video replays for goal decisions would hardly even effect the game.

They would not have to implement them in every league, not sure why you think that. They haven't done that in any other sports with video replays.

In most other sports it's only used in the top tier, so it might be introduced for world cup games etc. and only at grounds where there is adequate technology to do so.

Mistakes would still happen, there would just be an avenue for coaches to challenge a goal ruling when it appeared obviously incorrect.

I don't understand what you're saying about teams using up their replays... if they do, that's their fault. Most other sports with limited video replays haven't had any issues.

The football you watch now changed noticeably from even 10 years ago, i don't know why you care if they introduce a slight rule change which would barely change the game.

Rugby League is a perfect example of where it works, and there are as many or less stoppages in league as in football.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Firt of all its my view anyone in favor of VR is a complete fucking retard who doesnt understand the sport and why its so great.

"Barely change the game" lol, it would radically alter the game and would increase a disparity from levels and leagues who dont implement a video replay. Because essentially you are now playing a totally different sport from people who are using replays.

A games playing time is already only 50-60 minutes, any more stoppages would be bad for the game.

You dont evn know yourself how to implement it. Your trying to say "2 or 3" challenges a game, like that would actually work. If they use them up, and get a terrible call, are you really trying to tell me, with the video replays already in use, that they wouldnt start an outcry for them to be used for more things?

Where do you stop it? Coaches will challenge for anything. If a team scores a goal, but there was a handball 30 seconds before, that wasnt given, theyll challenge the goal to look at the replay.

It would take all the excitement from the goal away. Which is the problem in rugby league, many people have told me how the VR have ruined it for them, because they have to wait for a few minutes before they can celebrate if its a try or not, when the TV screen tells them.

Football should be congratulated for sticking to its original form in the face of technological sterilisation.

Football is the worlds most popular and passionately supported sport for a reason, becaus of all the controversial talking points that have made up its history. theres no point in changing a winning formula for a few bad desicions that peopl get there knickers in a twist about because they lost.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2009, 11:07 AM
You're a maniac lol.

Talk about taking something way out of perspective.

edit: forget about the rest.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2009, 11:17 AM
This has reminded me why i never post in this section, even though i watch a shitload of sport.

Not sure what got into me, i'll regulate myself.

I wouldn't bother responding lacey, i won't be here.

RALPH WIGGUM
11-21-2009, 11:42 AM
Replays haven't significantly hampered NFL.

It's still exciting to watch.

Replays for goals in football would hardly change the game, especially if each coach was only allowed 2 or 3 per game.

Some people are just resistant to change for no reason.

Exactly

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-21-2009, 11:47 AM
"for no reason" lol, i just listed about 10 reasons why VR are bad for the sport, I could go on with another 20.

Referees get 90% of shit right, and they do a good job. The Ref in the France-Ireland game had a really good game. Neither he nor his linesman could SEE the handball.

Its ridiculous to want to overhaul the whole essence of the game because of 1 or 2 big wrong decicions a season. If you dont like players cheating, give them a ban (i dont agree with that). Or have more refereees. Referees behind the goal wouldve spotted the handball.

and Dirt Mcgirt, until you can give me ONE SINGLE way to implement video technology into a game that I cant argue with., then you are going to carry on sounding like a moron

That is all.

RALPH WIGGUM
11-21-2009, 12:29 PM
"for no reason" lol, i just listed about 10 reasons why VR are bad for the sport, I could go on with another 20.

Referees get 90% of shit right, and they do a good job. The Ref in the France-Ireland game had a really good game. Neither he nor his linesman could SEE the handball.

Well thats just the problem!
Anyway how much important games will this ref be in now? Not many, maybe he wishes he had the replay right now.

Its ridiculous to want to overhaul the whole essence of the game because of 1 or 2 big wrong decicions a season. If you dont like players cheating, give them a ban (i dont agree with that). Or have more refereees. Referees behind the goal wouldve spotted the handball.

Im for whatever can stop this kind of bullshit, I aint against ref behind the goal, its just more simple to use replays.

and Dirt Mcgirt, until you can give me ONE SINGLE way to implement video technology into a game that I cant argue with., then you are going to carry on sounding like a moron

That is all.

You think football is a good game cause players can cheat and that entertain you.
Im done arguing with you.

HANZO
11-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Before they try to implement video reviews and other high tech ways of wasting time in the game they should clean up the game of match fixing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/nov/20/match-fixing-uefa-champions-raids

biggest match fixing scandal ever, and it comes to no surprise to see Turkey at the top of the list. i swear our game is not gonna improve until you get rid of our club chairmans/mafia dons.

whitey
11-22-2009, 11:04 AM
milan 4-3 winners.

ronniedeans was killing it today. just sublime skill from the guy, really a joy to watch.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-22-2009, 11:14 AM
did Pato play?

lynskey
11-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Holy shit tottenham!!

whitey
11-22-2009, 12:18 PM
did Pato play?

yea scored a sick wondergoal. ronnie on the assist. def one touch.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Wow. Well I hope Dick head Dunga was watching.

whitey
11-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Holy shit tottenham!!

talk about a critical beatdown.

whitey
11-22-2009, 12:41 PM
prob be taken down soon but whatevs

Zldi_2UPY9M

HANZO
11-22-2009, 01:23 PM
fucking hell Spurs raped Wigan. 9-1 is fucking dirty.

Tage
11-24-2009, 12:06 PM
its down to a win tonight, fiorentina loss or low score draw and a win against fiorentina in a fortnight.

that makes Liverpool 66/1. im putting £10 on 'pool winning the CL. hahahaha nice bit of cash if they win.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-24-2009, 12:12 PM
u know that won't happen hahaha ^^^if it does, I'm buying you a beer when I come to the UK in the summer :D haha

now about Barca leaving CL to soon! that's the biggest thing tonight! I'm watching Rubin and Kiev, I hope Rubin rapes their 'neighbour'

Tage
11-24-2009, 12:17 PM
im pretty much throwing away a tenner because i foolishly looked at the odds earlier... and thought if i watched them win, i would be gutted.

any bookies got any odds for Barca leaving tonight?

Tage
11-24-2009, 12:25 PM
hahaha just put the bet on at the same bookmaker... i checked the odds in work today at around 1ish... @ 66/1... now theyre at 50/1... WTF? what has changed lol? fiorentina missing some players? lol

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-24-2009, 12:28 PM
I think I saw 1-5.5 somewhere. But seriously, Inter isn't fit enuff to beat them anyways....I really hope Rubin wins today tho...it would made our group a lot easier hahaha

=/

Tage
11-24-2009, 12:39 PM
just put a bet on Fiorentina to win aswell... so if 'pool go out tonight from points... then i get all my money back. ideal!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-24-2009, 04:58 PM
fiora did win! =) poor Liverpool :/

HANZO
11-24-2009, 06:38 PM
LIVVVEERRRPOOOOOLLL LIVERRRRPOOOOL

atleast we can be the first team to win the UEFA Europa league. Our name will be written down in history for that. nobodys gonna care about who won the champs league in 2010. they wanna kno about the winner of the Europa league.

Terminator X
11-24-2009, 07:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD4KGZK_TUA

Gael Kakuta ^

a great dribbler like ronaldo, but seems to use it at the right times. Also, creative and accurate passing. Exciting prospect is an understatement.

Quote:
"At that age, I have never seen one player with his talent"

Carlo Ancelotti

HANZO
11-25-2009, 05:39 PM
BESIKTASSSSSS!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAA

we are soo shit its unbelievable, cant believe we beat Man U.

good to see our fans making more noise than the whole of Old Trafford.

Krimewave
11-25-2009, 06:00 PM
good to see our fans making more noise than the whole of Old Trafford.

That happens at pretty much every Champions league game, and most premiership games to be honest.
Any regular match going poster on here will tell you that, generally, away fans make more noise than home fans at most matches these days.

HANZO
11-25-2009, 06:20 PM
its the case with English fans. i mean i work at the Emirates, you would hear the odd chant but apart from that its quiet. damn shame considering how great these stadiums are. if only you would get the rowdy crowds to go with them. adds a whole new dimension to the team and stadium.

Terminator X
11-25-2009, 08:36 PM
its the case with English fans. i mean i work at the Emirates, you would hear the odd chant but apart from that its quiet. damn shame considering how great these stadiums are. if only you would get the rowdy crowds to go with them. adds a whole new dimension to the team and stadium.

the emirates looks more like an airport than a stadium, the best stadiums are like stamford bridge (close to the pitch)

most arsenal fans i know would rather have stayed at hibery, it's not all about size.. i mean newcastle have a massive stadium lmao

Tage
11-26-2009, 02:30 PM
LIVVVEERRRPOOOOOLLL LIVERRRRPOOOOL

atleast we can be the first team to win the UEFA Europa league. Our name will be written down in history for that. nobodys gonna care about who won the champs league in 2010. they wanna kno about the winner of the Europa league.

@7/1... might be worth a bet.

KillahBee09
11-26-2009, 05:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD4KGZK_TUA

Gael Kakuta ^

a great dribbler like ronaldo, but seems to use it at the right times. Also, creative and accurate passing. Exciting prospect is an understatement.

Quote:
"At that age, I have never seen one player with his talent"

Carlo Ancelotti

Anceclotti said the same thing about Pato last season, if he has more talent than Pato then Chelsea have some player on their hands!

whitey
11-26-2009, 08:05 PM
if he was as good or better than pato he would easily be playing over anelka.

they wont need to buy anyone when drogba leaves.

but i doubt it. pato is the best 20 year old on the planet.

lynskey
11-29-2009, 11:29 AM
HAha Scum away!! As long as we beat kettering, which we will.

Get in!! 9,000 Leeds invading scumchester for the first time in years ahaha, i smell trouble

Drunken Monk
11-29-2009, 03:42 PM
marcelo kill yourself

u bad as fuckk

whitey
11-29-2009, 10:48 PM
go to 3:36 for hunterlar to put in one of the dirtiest goals of the year. kid got the brace for his first two goals in the milanese red and black. leonardo had 4 forwards on the pitch for the last 10 minutes of the game as milan jump into second place in the serie A. chea!

clsMpv__5Ak

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-30-2009, 02:51 AM
congrats, Milan, from zero to hero :P

finally, every forward in Milan has his place

Krimewave
12-01-2009, 06:08 PM
HAha Scum away!! As long as we beat kettering, which we will.

Get in!! 9,000 Leeds invading scumchester for the first time in years ahaha, i smell trouble

No doubt.
Red Army are gonna give Leeds scum a proper fucking hiding, mark my words.
As for what happens on the pitch, who knows? I imagine Utd will put the second team out to beat the world's most hated 3rd division side by 2 or 3 goals to nil.

whitey
12-01-2009, 06:56 PM
anyone in here in any actual firms?

MaskedAvenger
12-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Inter Viking... Curva Nord

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-02-2009, 06:17 AM
nvYOA4BXIqk&feature=player_embedded

omg

ironmantis
12-02-2009, 09:00 AM
haha. It took me a while to realise his shot went straight across the goal mouth.

I wondered if it went through a hole in the net and people couldn't see the goal, as I thought he scored as he done a little celebration with his mate but I can see now that he was sort of consoling him. I can't believe he missed, lol.

Krimewave
12-03-2009, 03:39 PM

nah, fuck dat.

Some of my spars are hoolies though, but not me...

lynskey
12-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Haha, nah. I know a few ex Leeds SC lads but the hooligan scene is not what it once was. I just meant trouble as in scuffles in and around Man Utd ground similar to Millwall West Ham.
Like when we played Millwall a couple season ago I saw 40 yr old women pelting the buses with bricks, haha. You just get caught up in it weather you mean to or not.

whitey
12-03-2009, 05:43 PM
ha, werd. i was just curious in general.

T4R1K
12-04-2009, 12:47 PM
as u football enthusiast may know, turkey, france, italy and sweden/norway are searching for the euro 2016 host. how about to discuss about this?

i think that turkey should host this time. im self a turk, but not because of that, but a country like turkey deserve this.

MaskedAvenger
12-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Italy are favorites to win the 2016 tournament, they already have numerous stadiums in the works or in development stages.

HANZO
12-04-2009, 01:05 PM
as u football enthusiast may know, turkey, france, italy and sweden/norway are searching for the euro 2016 host. how about to discuss about this?

i think that turkey should host this time. im self a turk, but not because of that, but a country like turkey deserve this.

they will never ever give it to Turkey not in a million years. even if we built 50 Wembleys we cant host. too much politics in football and Turkey is the most hated country in Europe. no way the Euro nations will vote for us. plus nobody will go to watch games in Turkey cause you know its such a 3rd world country in the eyes of the Euros.

plus with the state of the national team right now which cant even qualify for the world cup and which is ranked out of the top 40 in the Fifa rankings Turkey has got biggers problems to deal with than hosting a tournament. we dnt deserve to host a tournament when we cant even qualify regularly for tournaments. its the sad truth.

ironmantis
12-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Group A: South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France
Group B: Argentina, Nigeria, South Korea, Greece
Group C: England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia
Group D: Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana
Group E: Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, Cameroon
Group F: Italy, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia
Group G: Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal
Group H: Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

England vs USA (off subject; will this bring an end to friendly fire and make it more of a whoops, sorry about that situation, lol)

lynskey
12-04-2009, 01:31 PM
So easy for us :D haha. 9 points easy, USA only threat

MaskedAvenger
12-04-2009, 01:32 PM
I think Group D will be the toughest and closest group.

HANZO
12-04-2009, 01:37 PM
to be honest no group is tough, the elite Euro teams wont struggle at all. Group D is a piss easy group for Germany. ppl forget how good the Germans actually are.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Group D is a piss easy group for Germany. ppl forget how good the Germans actually are.

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Serbia and Ghana are piss easy? Dont think you know what you talking about man! Serbia pissed their group that france was in, have some great players. And Ghana will be up for it, like they were in the last WC.

And how have Portugal got an easy group LOL? Ivory coast and Brazil.

HANZO
12-04-2009, 01:52 PM
we will see. i aint saying Ghana and Serbia are a crap, but they aint a threat to Germany if the Germans play well. which they always happen to do in tournaments. its a fight for second in that group, i see the Germans walking away with it.

and Portugal is severely overrated. they are in a tough group, but its easy to see Brazil will win that group. Portugal will slug it out with the Ivory coast. thats it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Group C: England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

all three are beatable, says the Slovenia team. and I agree. you'll see.

group G is the toughest, group F absolutely the easiest - I was hoping Slovenia would get that group and beat Italy again [we were the last team that beat Italy before they won the WC2006]

whitey
12-04-2009, 04:58 PM
portugal doesnt make it out of the first round.

T4R1K
12-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Italy are favorites to win the 2016 tournament, they already have numerous stadiums in the works or in development stages.

turkey got also numberous stadiums in the works. at least 5-6

they will never ever give it to Turkey not in a million years. even if we built 50 Wembleys we cant host. too much politics in football and Turkey is the most hated country in Europe. no way the Euro nations will vote for us. plus nobody will go to watch games in Turkey cause you know its such a 3rd world country in the eyes of the Euros.

plus with the state of the national team right now which cant even qualify for the world cup and which is ranked out of the top 40 in the Fifa rankings Turkey has got biggers problems to deal with than hosting a tournament. we dnt deserve to host a tournament when we cant even qualify regularly for tournaments. its the sad truth.

come on man :D we'll get it, dont be so negative :P
turkey is a big football country. i think the odds to get it it pretty big :D

I dont the fifa ranking is important, the most important things, is tourism u know. hotels, and transports for the peoples and so on, u know what I mean.
south africa aint good either, they got WC.

Italy or turkey, i think will, host it, nut hopefully turkey ;)

btw, here is the EURO 2016 logo for turkey, if it aint fake :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Turkey_2016_Logo.jpg

whitey
12-04-2009, 07:15 PM
if italy gets the euros im defiantly going no doubt about it.

T4R1K
12-04-2009, 07:35 PM
live near italy? or are u from italy? :P

im planning 2012, going there for sho :D

whitey
12-04-2009, 08:40 PM
live no where near there. but i have family there. my dads from there. my brothers there right now playing.

Drunken Monk
12-04-2009, 09:06 PM
honduras will win worldcup
lol

lynskey
12-04-2009, 09:35 PM
I got a feeling the Norway/Sweden bid will get 2016, Platini is all about improving the lesser nations, that's whay he has changed the Champions League and pushed for Poland and Ukraine to have 2012. Also Italy, France they don't really need it again, let someone else have it damn.

SL33
12-05-2009, 03:21 AM
and Portugal is severely overrated.

thank you

SL33
12-05-2009, 03:23 AM

they might give eurochamp to turkey as a compensation for being kicked from EU bid which will happen for sure. politics is everywhere.

SL33
12-05-2009, 03:30 AM
?????????????????????????????????????????????

Serbia and Ghana are piss easy? Dont think you know what you talking about man! Serbia pissed their group that france was in, have some great players. And Ghana will be up for it, like they were in the last WC.

And how have Portugal got an easy group LOL? Ivory coast and Brazil.

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00039/essien2_39823t.jpg

http://www.africahit.com/news/images/articles/2008_12/5410/u1_muntari.jpg

^^^^^^^the most competitive team, physically.

but i reckon that germany and serbia will go 2 next stage.

oh and watch how portugal gets trashed by brazil and mr. drogba.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-05-2009, 05:28 AM
Italy is a little country next to me :D if Italy gets Euro 2016, I'm there.

T4R1K
12-05-2009, 07:08 AM
live no where near there. but i have family there. my dads from there. my brothers there right now playing.

cool man! ur brothers playin on a team?

T4R1K
12-05-2009, 07:17 AM
I got a feeling the Norway/Sweden bid will get 2016, Platini is all about improving the lesser nations, that's whay he has changed the Champions League and pushed for Poland and Ukraine to have 2012. Also Italy, France they don't really need it again, let someone else have it damn.

i live in norway, and there is no big stadiums here. and i dont think swed/nor wil host it. none of this countries are fotball nations, theyre more like handball, i think it was called. Sweden got new stadiums tho, big stadiums, but here in norway, theres is stadiums like not more than 30.000 and one national stadium, like no more than 40 000. and theyll might build a new one, 50 000, dont know why. to much for norway :P,

and these stadyums are not more than half ful, nahmean? and its rainy, ass fuck.
i live in a city. fuckd up weather.

u know uefa, and fifa do think about the supporters u know. hotels, transport and all of that shit. i live in norway, and im from turkey ;) so i hope one of them will get the host ;)

T4R1K
12-05-2009, 07:21 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00039/essien2_39823t.jpg

http://www.africahit.com/news/images/articles/2008_12/5410/u1_muntari.jpg

^^^^^^^the most competitive team, physically.

but i reckon that germany and serbia will go 2 next stage.

oh and watch how portugal gets trashed by brazil and mr. drogba.

word! ghana aint bad man! my favourite is Stephan appiah. good footballer.

and keita from Ivory coast!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Ivory Coast have Drogba, nuff said. The baddest African team, plus Ghana will destroy, I hope they come with some of their young players, but if we're first in our group, will get them, haha.

The French and Italians are some lucky bastards, but for real, they won't have a chance later.

RALPH WIGGUM
12-05-2009, 11:39 AM
South Africa? that shit is ridiculous, france is gonna lose anyway cause they're playin like shit, but its still fucked up thats its all about the money.

whitey
12-05-2009, 03:04 PM
milan 3-0 winners over samp.

ronnie the first two assists. goals by...

boriello
seerdorf
pato

whitey
12-05-2009, 10:28 PM
dunga please take notice of pato and ronnies filthyness on the pitch.

Or6Of8mXtwY

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Wow im really amazed at Ronaldinhos transformation. The Milanello is really great for ageing players. Id love to see Ronnie at another WC, especially after the 06 dissapointment. In fact looking at him this season it would be a travesty if he didnt get to go.

But honestly, I really think Dunga isnt interested in Ronnie anymore, I actually dont think it matters how well he plays. Even if he went back to his Barca form. Just because he went through bad form. I dont get how you can leave out a player like R10 if he gets back to his best, simply because he went through some bad form.

Because ive just got a feeling Dunga's a prick.

And I think the whole country of Brazil should create anarchy if Pato isnt in the 1st team, let alone the squad. Serious.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-06-2009, 08:22 AM
yeah, Pato and Ronnie deserve to be there. And, Ionno, they deserve it more than Kaka right now.

Inter and Chelsea losing means the two leagues are still open

BinghamRobinson
12-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Did u see that adaboyer goal where he slid on hsi knees at the oppising teams crowd hillarious i watch the english italion and ahhhh spanish good shit Chelsea better win or iam gonna throw a bottle of milla at the tv again

lynskey
12-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Time for the Rome derby! Fozra Lazio!

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-06-2009, 03:04 PM
whats happening now? whys the game been stopped? I m watching it in italian so i cant understand

MaskedAvenger
12-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Crowd trouble and fireworks, games back on! Forza Roma!

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-06-2009, 03:19 PM
oh ok.

link here if anyone wants to watch it

http://atdhe.net/10817/watch-as-roma-vs-lazio

lynskey
12-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Dire Game. My £20 on Lazio @ 5.2 is still possible though, come on Balladini bring on Rocchi!

lynskey
12-06-2009, 06:51 PM
That was just one big shit fest. First Serie A gam I'd seen all season, won't be making any plans to watch another

whitey
12-06-2009, 08:44 PM
you need to start watching the milanese son!

ronaldinho the god is back.

and pato the heir to the throne is on the come up.

whitey
12-08-2009, 07:34 PM
c.ron had a pretty blistering golas today;free kick. goalie fucked it a little bit but great goal none the less.

milan progressing.

juve getting smacked up and bayern moving on, while juve drops to europa league.

T4R1K
12-09-2009, 10:46 AM

man..sems like norway/sweden is taking back theyr bid. cuz the government wount help the football federation. fuckd up!

whitey
12-09-2009, 04:12 PM
EWWWWWW OMG WHO JUST SAW SUPER MARIOS GOAL FOR INTER??????????

that was fucking siiiiiiiiiiiick. 35 yard free donger with rediiiiiiickulous swerve.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-10-2009, 04:42 AM
I hope Inter gets Manchester United to revenge last season.

MaskedAvenger
12-10-2009, 04:47 AM
That goal was so good i wore my balotelli jersey today

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3529/smb.jpg

HANZO
12-11-2009, 09:05 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SShRyPjqq38&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SShRyPjqq38&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jens Lehmann taking a piss during the game. what a crazy bastard lol.

hey when you gotta go you gotta go.

ironmantis
12-11-2009, 10:46 AM
lol, that takes the piss.

whitey
12-12-2009, 09:50 AM
firgueroa scored a fucking beaut from his own side of the field today for wigan. quick free kick. shit was real sick.

game was a barnbarner. wigan v. stoke, who woulda thought.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Juventus lost [great news for you and me, whitey ;)], Chelsea played 3:3 and ManU lost [time for Arsenal to step up to stir things up]

Drunken Monk
12-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Just watched portugal league game benfica vs olanenses or sommtin like that and i gotta say what a ridiculous kind of game

they aint got talnt

whack league

nuno gomes the best

HANZO
12-12-2009, 07:48 PM
I dnt think this Arsenal team can step up to the challenge. Arsenal have lacked that cold blooded ability to crucial games since Viera and Henry left.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-12-2009, 08:05 PM
maybe true, but right now, they have the perfect chance to be one step closer.

L'pool, however, is in far worse shape, so I don't know what to experct from this game.

whitey
12-13-2009, 12:09 AM
I dnt think this Arsenal team can step up to the challenge. Arsenal have lacked that cold blooded ability to crucial games since Viera and Henry left.

yea especially with Van percy out. they really could used 1 or 2 older players in the squad. gallas and arshavin are about it.

pool are just sucking dick. steve g and torres being out for any number of time kill that team. they really miss alonso too. who would have thought out of milan, man u, and liverpool, that liverpool would be missing the player real madrid bought the most. althought i am excited to see how aquallani does.

MaskedAvenger
12-13-2009, 05:02 AM
Aquilani is a great player but he is not the answer to Liverpools problems.

lynskey
12-13-2009, 06:25 AM
Just watched portugal league game benfica vs olanenses or sommtin like that and i gotta say what a ridiculous kind of game

they aint got talnt

whack league

nuno gomes the best
Are you taking the piss? Benfica have great talent, Di Maria, Keirrison, Cardozo, Ramires etc. Nunu Gomes is terrible now.

HANZO
12-13-2009, 07:18 PM
Liverpool suck, the team has gone to shits this year.

check two
12-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Taking the piss seems to be a popular saying?

ironmantis
12-14-2009, 08:49 AM
Taking the piss seems to be a popular saying?

Yeah. Have you never heard of that of there in the great U S of A?

It seems as if no one wants to take charge of any league at the moment, everyone giving up points at a crucial time.

check two
12-17-2009, 05:23 AM
I heard of it before used here and I believe on some British shows. But here we only really use that expression in a literal way. lol

Art Vandelay
12-17-2009, 06:56 AM
Pilgrims Depart For America To Escape Horrible Oppression Of Soccer

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Pilgrims.article_large.jpg
December 15, 2009 | Issue 45•51 (http://www.theonion.com/content/index/4551) | Onion Sports (http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/sports)

On Sept. 16, 1620, a group of Puritan Separatists took to the sea in hopes of escaping persecution from soccer and its ardent followers, specifically those who would not allow the Pilgrims to live a life in which they could openly reject traditional soccer practices.

"Fundamentally, what they sought in the New World was freedom to practice any sport they wished," historian and author Bruce Wright said. "The Pilgrims thought people should not be forced to conform to one single game, especially one in which the hands went unused."

"We must keep in mind what these radical Puritans believed about idle hands," Wright added. "They saw nothing to dissuade them from the idea that soccer was the devil's workshop."

According to Wright, the Pilgrims had to endure horrifying treatment while in Europe. They could barely travel anywhere without being inundated with images of people hitting soccer balls with their heads, their knees, or even their hips. In an effort to conform, they would often try to watch a game, but, Wright said, this was tantamount to torture for people of such convictions.

Though playing in soccer matches went against everything they stood for—especially the right to enjoy oneself while participating in recreational activities—some future Pilgrims went so far as to force themselves to join the endless, scoreless games of their neighbors.

"It got to a point where they had no choice but to start a new life somewhere else, not only to escape oppression, but so their children could grow up in a place where they didn't feel like lepers for not knowing or caring about the difference between a red and yellow card." Wright said. "Unfortunately, many Puritan Separatists feared the journey to the New World and stayed in Europe. Many found soccer to be so repressive that they killed themselves." http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/onion/assets/terminator.gif

HANZO
12-17-2009, 10:55 AM
your such a faggot man.

whitey
12-17-2009, 12:16 PM
art does suck a mean dick.

but forgive him, he thinks the onion is real news, smh.