PDA

View Full Version : Soccer thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34

whitey
12-18-2009, 09:19 AM
its the draw bitches.

lyon v real
AC MILAN v man ure
porto v. arsenal
BM v. fiorentina
stuggart v. barca
olympiacos v. bordeux
inter v. chelsea
cska v. sevilla

a couple bangers in the mouth for fucking sure. both involving the milaneses and english opp.

bring on those man ure beeeeatchs!!!!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-18-2009, 01:14 PM
rrw4IlKRPmc&feature=player_embedded

Inter is getting fucked, also Arsenal.

ironmantis
12-18-2009, 01:43 PM
^^ lol at Eboue, that shit had me laughing.

HANZO
12-19-2009, 05:40 PM
wow Liverpool are fucking shit. changes need to be made you cant go on like this.

Man City sack Hughes and appoint Mancini. Its obvious that they didnt want Hughes if they appoint Mancini so quickly.

Barcelona win the world cup club thing which nobody cares about.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2009, 05:57 PM
I'd care more about the WCC if it was better organised and set out. Its format is a joke really.

Today was the worst united performace id seen in about 4 years. Having to play Gibson in our midfield is making us lose all control of games.

Saw Real looking good, 6-0, but Zaragoza do have the worst defence in the whole league. Interesting fact, if Zaragoza get relegated, that will be the 3rd time in his career Roberto Ayala has been relegated.

Tage
12-27-2009, 10:19 AM
at least we beat Wolves..... although it was unconvincing.

FrenchShin
01-02-2010, 02:40 PM
501st page. wow.

check two
01-02-2010, 03:29 PM
^^
You're still here? lol

ironmantis
01-02-2010, 07:03 PM
501st page. wow.

g'day mate, welcome back after all this time.

HANZO
01-02-2010, 07:14 PM
501st page. wow.

and still going.

again i cannot reiterate how shite Lpool are.

about the Euro 2016 candidates. theres loads of beef in Turkey cause the federation selected stadiums from the west of the country and are being accused of racism (for real). also they left out Fenerbahce's stadium which lead to Fenerbahce declaring that they will not support the bid. i mean if Old Trafford was left out of a bid would Man Utd ever cry about it and accuse the FA of being weak, saying that the FA is biased and that its doing everything to destroy the club?? the damn country is full of fucking retards.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Lpool are shite because Benetiz is terrible at buying good players.

lynskey
01-03-2010, 09:02 AM
YEHSHSAHHAHAHA

WE ARE LEEDS

HAHAHHA

YESSSSS

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00005/JERMAINE_BECKFORD_516_5963a.jpg
:cheerlie:

HANZO
01-03-2010, 09:03 AM
ahahahaah well done to Leeds, good game.

that save near the end of the game fucking hell.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2010, 09:24 AM
fuck off everyone fuck off gibson fuck off welbeck fuck off berbatov all fucking useless

Tage
01-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Lpool are shite because Benetiz is terrible at buying good players.

no...

Torres, Reina, Alonso, Garcia, Reira, Aurelio, Kuyt, Agger, Benayoun, Skrtel, etc... - recently, Johnson and Aquilani. He was the man who shaped the Liverpool squads of the Champions League success and our record breaking points last season, which unluckily only left us as runners-up. So, no, he is good at buying players - that isn't the problem (he didnt buy Robbie Keane).

...he's "shite" at selling players. Liverpool miss Alonso.

Krimewave
01-04-2010, 11:08 AM
no...

Torres, Reina, Alonso, Garcia, Reira, Aurelio, Kuyt, Agger, Benayoun, Skrtel, etc... - recently, Johnson and Aquilani.

3 world class players from a list of 12.
Not that good really.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-04-2010, 11:38 AM
those players had a great fucking season last year and even before....just look at all those legendary games they had in the last years.

how many times had Kuyt and Benayoun scored and/or passed for some decisive goal for a game we talked about for weeks....also, which team has more than 3 world class players? real...barca...chelsea

right?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-04-2010, 11:42 AM
no...

Torres, Reina, Alonso, Garcia, Reira, Aurelio, Kuyt, Agger, Benayoun, Skrtel, etc... - recently, Johnson and Aquilani. He was the man who shaped the Liverpool squads of the Champions League success and our record breaking points last season, which unluckily only left us as runners-up. So, no, he is good at buying players - that isn't the problem (he didnt buy Robbie Keane).

...he's "shite" at selling players. Liverpool miss Alonso.

LOL theyre all awful apart from Reina and Torres. And anyone could tell they were top players before they came.

Benetez is terrible in the transfer market and has bought nothing but mediocrity and averageness. He has awful taste in players and has had plenty of money to spend.

Tage
01-04-2010, 01:41 PM
those players had a great fucking season last year and even before....just look at all those legendary games they had in the last years.

how many times had Kuyt and Benayoun scored and/or passed for some decisive goal for a game we talked about for weeks....also, which team has more than 3 world class players? real...barca...chelsea

right?

my thoughts exactly. i didnt put those names up to list world class players... they are fucking excellent players for Liverpool; so they make good signings.

as for World Class players apart from Torres, Gerrard and Reina... Benitez also signed the future captain of Argentina... and Israel.

...dont get me wrong though, Benitez fucks about alot! and pisses every 'pool fan off - but signing players isnt his weakest attribute.

Krimewave
01-05-2010, 09:14 AM

right?

I was being generous saying 3 tbh, only 2 for sure.
Benitez's biggest failure has been his inability to spend wisely in the transfer market.
As for a great season, they all ended potless, so it wasn't that great.

In the prem, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd all have more world class players than liverpool, as is evident from their respective league positions and the fact that they're all still in the champions league.

Teams with more than 3 world class players? Off the top of my head,
Inter Milan, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man Utd, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Barcelona.

FrenchShin
01-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Teams with more than 3 world class players? Off the top of my head,
Inter Milan, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man Utd, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Arsenal.

errrr... Barça maybe.

Krimewave
01-05-2010, 10:10 AM
errrr... Barça maybe.

haha, of course Barca. Actually thought I'd put them in the list. Time for a quick edit..

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-06-2010, 03:23 AM
so what, Arsenal haven't accomplished anything in years, L'pool at least won TWO CL's

yeah, L'pool deserves bashing this year, but we cannot deny how they shined even last year when Barca was incredible and possibly the best team in years.

Inter's only world class star is Eto'o. The others are just great players or world class in the making [Krhin, Balotelli,...]

MaskedAvenger
01-06-2010, 04:09 AM
Inter have many world class players.... Cambiasso, Zanetti, Lucio, Sneijder, Maicon, etc etc

Krimewave
01-06-2010, 04:57 AM
so what, Arsenal haven't accomplished anything in years, L'pool at least won TWO CL's

no they haven't.

whitey
01-06-2010, 08:47 AM

yeah, L'pool deserves bashing this year, but we cannot deny how they shined even last year when Barca was incredible and possibly the best team in years.

Inter's only world class star is Eto'o. The others are just great players or world class in the making [Krhin, Balotelli,...]

idk how far back your going but they only won one, and that was bullshit mind you.

inter does have several world class players.

Inter have many world class players.... Cambiasso, Zanetti, Lucio, Sneijder, Maicon, etc etc

a top 5 goalie in the world. top 5 striker in the world. top 2 right back in the world. top 5 defensive midfielder. at the very least, strong cases could also be made for lucio and zanetti.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2010, 08:58 AM
I dont think Inter have that many really great players. Mourihno is terrible at buying players. I mean their midfield is Muntari, Cambiasso and Stankovic? Come on man, nothing special there.

Julio Cesar is the best GK in the world, Maicon is the best RB in the world, and Eto'o used to be the best striker in the world. Thats about it.

I think Balotelli is amazing though.

?

By that reasoning, that would mean Arsenal actually have won a CL, in 2006. lol.

FrenchShin
01-06-2010, 09:56 AM
stankovic has been very good wherever he's been placed on the field. and muntari doesn't play so often. sneijder does. and he can't be avoided.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-06-2010, 11:24 AM
cl means champion's league

epl means english premiership league

learn before you burn.

Tage
01-06-2010, 11:30 AM
^Liverpool havent won 2 Champions League in the past few years.
(that was their point)

We emphatically beat AC Milan on penalties, in what my mind was the best game ever played - in 04/05...... 2006/7 we were runners up. lol

whitey
01-06-2010, 03:05 PM
wooooooooooooo kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

kids get off the dick. ronnie just did some fuck dirty as a bitch with the the snake earned a corner off it. then marco borrello with a dirty fucking scissor volley to make the milanese go up 4-1 on genoa.

becks doin the dirty too. watch out.

whitey
01-06-2010, 03:17 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwww ronnie just did some nasssty shit to earn a penal.

brazil recall for the god!!!!!!!

Krimewave
01-06-2010, 08:15 PM
cl means champion's league

epl means english premiership league

learn before you burn.

no one is disputing that. everyone knows what CL stands for.
you said liverpool have won the CL twice, I was pointing out that they haven't.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-07-2010, 04:05 AM
my bad.

if Ronnie isn't in South Africa this summer..... =/ smh, Dunga

FrenchShin
01-07-2010, 07:49 AM
dunga likes it rough.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Dossena in Napoli. Napoli is getting stronger by the minute.

Tage
01-08-2010, 06:04 AM
^So he's left then? imo: Dossena > Insua, just didn't have enough game time. didn't he score against Man United last year, as well as whipping in a few powerful crosses in that match; and pinging the ball off the crossbar?

Tage
01-08-2010, 06:09 AM
Voronin is also set to sign a transfer away from Anfield today.
Hopefully that should put a couple of pounds into the January transfer fund.

...in other Liverpool news... offers have been made for Ryan Babel and Patrick Berger has retired from professional football lol

MaskedAvenger
01-08-2010, 07:01 AM
Napoli will finish in the top 4 this year. Very exciting side they are developing.

whitey
01-08-2010, 09:22 AM
he should sell babel.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-08-2010, 12:57 PM
babel should go back to netherlands. he needs to play somewhere where he would be the main playa

FrenchShin
01-09-2010, 01:58 PM
a second division has just been created in the US. and the MLS will be expanded to Philadelphia, Vancouver and Portland.

the real takeoff of football in the US for 2010 ?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-09-2010, 06:18 PM
I'd better go play there, at least I would be payed well and prolly be one of the better players..

check two
01-09-2010, 07:32 PM
The MLS is where every soccer player dreams to play in.

HANZO
01-09-2010, 08:01 PM
the shit that happened to Togo was ridiculous. that shit shouldnt be happening in football, and now those rebels have declared war on the African nations tournament and apparently they aiming for Premiership players.

aint good for African football, i wont be surprised if this shit effects the world cup.

FrenchShin
01-10-2010, 02:00 AM
apparently they aiming for Premiership players

a bit paranoid ?

RALPH WIGGUM
01-10-2010, 06:07 AM
the shit that happened to Togo was ridiculous. that shit shouldnt be happening in football, and now those rebels have declared war on the African nations tournament and apparently they aiming for Premiership players.

aint good for African football, i wont be surprised if this shit effects the world cup.

Yeah I know I mean its war and all but shooting football players, thats just wrong, they're supposed to be untouchable. Plus thats the second time this year a bus carrying players is attacked.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-10-2010, 06:44 AM
some people are just fucking retarded. it was actually an ambush, and I don't know what are they protesting anyway. some racist blokes from here are already sparking shit up, and will probably go to South Africa this summer...which is an awful idea, cause our skinheads can't behave.

FrenchShin
01-10-2010, 07:39 AM
retarded. or hungry. or desperate. or we don't know.

Krimewave
01-10-2010, 08:58 AM
The MLS is where every soccer player dreams to play in.

haha, good one.
:D

whitey
01-10-2010, 05:37 PM
ronaldinho 2 goals in a 3-0 win over juve. suck it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-14-2010, 11:36 AM
7yb368ztqZQ

Hunter is playing poor tho.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-16-2010, 02:58 PM
hahhahaha @ Real and L'pool today

FrenchShin
01-17-2010, 09:55 AM
3 for ronaldinho and 2 for toni. the supposedly wash-ups have been displaying some quality lately.

HANZO
01-23-2010, 08:12 PM
lol Tottenham drawing with Leeds.

Juve losing to Roma at home for the first time in god knows.

Milan derby coming up.

MaskedAvenger
01-23-2010, 08:21 PM
sucked in Juve!!

whitey
01-24-2010, 02:38 AM
cant wait for the milanese giants to crack heads. come on milan!

MaskedAvenger
01-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Forza Inter!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-24-2010, 09:30 AM
this is going to be a crazy game

well, what do we know

no nesta and no pato

whitey
01-24-2010, 11:01 AM
this is going to be a crazy game

well, what do we know

no nesta and no pato

milan can deal with no pato, been playing quite well without him as of late. but no nesta is massive...hello guiseppi favalli /(

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-24-2010, 11:08 AM
dammit no pato? ESPN is free to view this weekend so i get to watch the derbi! WOOT WOOT

Gutted though about Pato

MaskedAvenger
01-24-2010, 11:45 AM
I smell a very open and entertaining game, expect a few goals

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Oh shit they just showed Sir Ferguson in the stands |)

obviously doing some scouting work :learning:

whitey
01-24-2010, 02:29 PM
clap that up sniejder you piece of shit!!!!!!

COME ON MILAN!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-24-2010, 02:37 PM
hahaaha

milan miss pato. borriello is terrible. they have no pace. R10 is their only spark.

HANZO
01-24-2010, 02:43 PM
lol Sneijder

whitey
01-24-2010, 03:47 PM
hahaaha

milan miss pato. borriello is terrible. they have no pace. R10 is their only spark.

borriello is no where close to terrible, hes a quality player. he scored one of the best goals in europe last week. and has 2 other disgusting scissor kick volley goals this year to boot.

milan just dont match up well against inter. they havent needed pato, but they do agaisnt inter. they pack the middle well and its hard for milans play makers to get the ball in to dangerous areas. pato gives them pace on the outside, which is lacking with everyone else.

but anyway. fuck inter those faggot pieces of shit. they can suck my dick.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Well after watching that I can see nothing has changed with Mourinho's teams, they are still winning matches without having to play ANY beautiful football. Just like his Chelsea team, all they do is score, they dont play any nice football.

Milan were crap as well. Boriello? Is he for real? Why is that guy playing for Milan? Beckham is still as pointless as hes ever been, and as for their defence, well if Inter were actually bothered about attacking they couldve conceded alot more.

Overall not really impressed with the quality of the game. Surprised how limited Milan look, United should fear nothing from these guys. They are so predictable. Maybe its differen with Pato. Idk.

HANZO
01-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Mourihno cheerleading lol, mans crazy.

Milan were average, i mean second half against 10 men they should have taken control of the game, but Inter had the best chance with Pandev hitting the post. Inter been playing shit for the past couple weeks but they are winning. Dont kno what Dida was thinking on the 2nd goal, atleast jump for the fucking ball. man was jus watching it.

it werent Milans day, i still got no clue why they bother with Beckham. all the man does is cross the ball and nothing else. too one dimensional.

anyway this espn freeview shit better continue for tonight cause i want to watch River - Boca.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-24-2010, 04:07 PM
ESPN coverage is shocking. Craig Burley commentating on games is enough alone to never make me spend any money on this channel. I fucking hate that guy.

Algeria v Ivory Coast on Eurosport right now, its in extra time, Algeria 3-2 up!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-24-2010, 05:13 PM
good thing Drogba is coming back now

Inter had the best transfers this year, getting Pandev for free, who just wanna play, Milito, Eto'o [ok, still expecting a few more goals from him], Motta [rather see him than Muntari on the pitch], Lucio [had a few mistakes, but saved us many times as well]

fuck Real Madrid and their stupid millions, why did they spend so much for Kaka??? clearly both Robben and Sneijder that were sold are having a better season than him

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-25-2010, 03:18 AM
TqOViNxTk5M&feature=player_embedded

Here you have the C.R. incident...

and the Inter:Milan game

f9oisdwquGg&feature=player_embedded

whitey
01-25-2010, 08:07 AM
hmmm. idk how i feel about that a redcard for that. i can understand it, buuut idk.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-26-2010, 12:33 PM
and right before the Deportivo game, right? it's time for Kaka to shine

Krimewave
01-28-2010, 12:04 PM
HaHaHa, Man City are like Paul McCartney, getting over excited about one leg.

HANZO
01-28-2010, 03:18 PM
lmao watching African nations Algerians vs Egypt. one rough game, Algeria 3 red cards and are down 3-0. Egypt make the final again.

makes one think that they seem to be one of the best African teams (if not the best) yet they aint been to a world cup in years and never get recognised as a top African team.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-29-2010, 04:58 AM
hhahaha @ Krimewave

yeah, Egypt are a really good team, even if they weren't that good yesterday

I hope Slovenia beats Algeria on the WC.

whitey
01-29-2010, 07:54 AM
looks like robinho is going on loan to santos.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-30-2010, 04:36 AM
lol every Brazilian needs other Brazilians around him to play good

in Milan is Leonardo for Ronnie
others go back to Brazil

I hope Robinho returns rejuvenated.

Afficial_Nastee
01-30-2010, 07:57 AM
Tomorrow , the great clash : Arsenal - Man. Utd !

Go Red Devils !

check two
01-30-2010, 03:48 PM
ESPN free to view this weekend? Shocking.

whitey
01-30-2010, 04:38 PM
espeen aint got shit on fsc, gol, or setanta.

Tage
01-31-2010, 01:38 PM
^Fox Soccer Channel is hilarious.

i sometimes stream it when a Liverpool game isn't broadcast in England. the pundits they have in America, are all the English pundits who didn't make it in England.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-31-2010, 01:41 PM
nani was incredible

Afficial_Nastee
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
ow yeaaaaaaaaah! The Mancunians have done it again! A 1-3 victory at Arsenal !

whitey
01-31-2010, 03:08 PM
yea that run/golaso by nani was the sickness.

Krimewave
01-31-2010, 06:38 PM
nani was incredible

word. Utd played Arsenal off the park today. Could easily have ended 5-0

whitey
01-31-2010, 10:28 PM
at the same time arshavin could have had 2 or 3 within the first 10 or 15 minutes..

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-01-2010, 04:43 AM
Ronaldinho had a few excellent run and tricks too, yesterday. I'll get the video.

whitey
02-01-2010, 07:36 AM
yea that one scoop up over that dudes head when he had 4 guys around him and then got called with the phantom foul was pretty sick.

whitey
02-01-2010, 07:41 AM
looks like mancini is making the move across the city from inter to milan for a loan until the rest of the season.

i've always liked him and feel hes been getting short changed at inter.

one of my favorite goals...

aIRHjIP4oHk

Krimewave
02-01-2010, 08:28 AM
at the same time arshavin could have had 2 or 3 within the first 10 or 15 minutes..

Utd had already missed 2 decent chances by the time Arshavin got his first shot on goal.
I was trying my best not to exaggerate when I said 5-0, but if we're gonna count all the chances, then yes, it could easily have been 11-3 to United.

whitey
02-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Utd had already missed 2 decent chances by the time Arshavin got his first shot on goal.
I was trying my best not to exaggerate when I said 5-0, but if we're gonna count all the chances, then yes, it could easily have been 11-3 to United.

and arshavin could have had 3 before they got there next decent chance. i said the first 10 15 minutes not the whole game.

robbie kean goes on loan to celtic. kinda a big move. him and berba leaving tottenham was a bad choice in terms of their careers. they both have not been even close to reaching the levels they were playing at that last season when they were partnered up there.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-02-2010, 02:50 PM
http://www.goal.com/en/scores/knockout/49/champions-league

anybody saw this? barcelona is fucking lucky, I hope Inter/Chelsea destroy them in the semifinals

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-02-2010, 02:53 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Terry has lost the England armband

...Capello has asked Bridge to look under the bed for it.

whitey
02-02-2010, 03:47 PM
http://www.goal.com/en/scores/knockout/49/champions-league

anybody saw this? barcelona is fucking lucky, I hope Inter/Chelsea destroy them in the semifinals

that whole side of the draw is cake for barca, inter/chelsea.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Your discounting Bordeux in the QF?, who had the best record in the compitition inthe group stages, and their group had Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, they also have the best defensive record.

Bordeaux are flying, and as I said looked like one of the best teams in the comp in the group stages. They have a total of ONE STAR PLAYER lol, but they have Blanc

so we'll see.

whitey
02-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Your discounting Bordeux in the QF?, who had the best record in the compitition inthe group stages, and their group had Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, they also have the best defensive record.

Bordeaux are flying, and as I said looked like one of the best teams in the comp in the group stages. They have a total of ONE STAR PLAYER lol, but they have Blanc

so we'll see.

juve instead of real but regardless.

yea i guess i was a little premature there because they're not one of the traditional big name teams and french teams haven't fared well in this decade really.

and gourcuff is sick wit it, still disappointed milan sold him for so little (15 mil compared to what most world class players are going for these days that chump change).

but i honestly dont see Bordeux getting past any of those three teams. just my opinion.

MaskedAvenger
02-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Inter can beat Chelsea, Inter are really starting to look dangerous.

Sativahhh
02-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Inter sucks!! the camions is owns
barça barça

MicsLikeTedKoppel
02-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Demarcus Beasley's car set afire in Glasgow?!?!?
i'm not a huge soccer fan, but have followed beasley since he played in Chicago. any speculation on why/who would have done this? houligans? racists? has beasley not been playing well?

Krimewave
02-05-2010, 06:24 PM
and arshavin could have had 3 before they got there next decent chance. i said the first 10 15 minutes not the whole game.

yes, you already mentioned that and, as I pointed out in response, Utd had as many, if not more, chances in that first 15 minutes, which they didn't finish.
Point being that, despite Arshavin's early chances, Arsenal got a proper fucking spanking and the final score flattered them.

HANZO
02-05-2010, 06:24 PM
lol Terry sacked as captain.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-05-2010, 06:27 PM
I know aHAHAHHAHaahhahaahahahah my smile was SO BIG when i heard

so big

not as big as "Big Man England Lionheart" of course, but it was big

RRIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Krimewave
02-05-2010, 08:23 PM
John Terry has now officially lost the England captain's armband.
Fabio Cappello has asked Wayne Bridge to look under his bed for it.

ironmantis
02-06-2010, 06:41 AM
^^ Wera beat you to it earlier on in this thread, lol.

BREAKING NEWS: Terry has lost the England armband

...Capello has asked Bridge to look under the bed for it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-06-2010, 08:01 AM
L'pool vs. Everton game is so boring, I hope L'pool lose, and they don't qualify for Uefa CL next year....so Inter can buy Gerrard haha

MaskedAvenger
02-06-2010, 08:42 AM
What a shit game this is and the commentator keeps talking up how great of a derby it is. Ha! dont make me laugh.

whitey
02-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Demarcus Beasley's car set afire in Glasgow?!?!?
i'm not a huge soccer fan, but have followed beasley since he played in Chicago. any speculation on why/who would have done this? houligans? racists? has beasley not been playing well?

According to the Daily Record the motives behind DaMarcus Beasley's car being set ablaze have been uncovered and revolve around a fling the winger had with a woman who was at his house a couple of nights before the attack.

The report cites an anonymous source who claims that Beasley was involved with a lady who had ties to an underground figure in the city, and that it was a professional job done by local gangsters.

A police investigation into the indecent is ongoing, but according to the unnamed source "This has become the central theory over what happened to the car."

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-07-2010, 12:51 PM
goddamn, Milan was one of the best teams in the last two months, but the Inter derby really fucked them.

Milito could become the best goalscorer this year tho, the longer we stay in the Champions League, the more goals from him we'll get.

whitey
02-07-2010, 12:56 PM
goddamn, Milan was one of the best teams in the last two months, but the Inter derby really fucked them.

Milito could become the best goalscorer this year tho, the longer we stay in the Champions League, the more goals from him we'll get.

yea they are trippin right now. they need pato back asap. i think part of the problem is seedorf. he gets all pissy when hes healthy and he doesnt play, but when hes in there he slows shit down and pisses away possession way to much. plus he likes playing in an attacking role way more than defending but he doesnt justify it by results.

inter and man U seem to be clicking at the right time for champs league.

chelsea banged out arsenal today. 2-0. i only saw the second goal but it was a dope run and golaso from drogba, who scored the first one too. chelsea is beasting right now too.

HANZO
02-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Arsenal are fucking shite, if you wanna be champs you gotta win these games. Chelsea are my favourites for the title, Drogba is on fire.

there was the euro 2012 draw today, and nobody cared.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-07-2010, 06:59 PM
nobody is going to watch the long ceremony anyway =)

Turkey playing with Germany, that's a strong group.

I'd say Italy, Serbia & Slovenia is the qual. group of death.

Chelsea weren't at their best, but they still beaten the Kids without a fuss.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-07-2010, 07:08 PM
i'm waiting for england v usa in june

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Slovenia is going to beat USA on the WC2010. =P

HANZO
02-07-2010, 07:31 PM
nobody is going to watch the long ceremony anyway =)

Turkey playing with Germany, that's a strong group.

I'd say Italy, Serbia & Slovenia is the qual. group of death.

Chelsea weren't at their best, but they still beaten the Kids without a fuss.

we got the weirdest group cause in all honesty there isnt a single 'away' game for Turkey.

Germany, Belgium and Austria are full of Turks.

Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan are our Turkic brothers.

if we dnt go through in this group im gonna shoot myself.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I'd say Chelsea are fucking shite, put Drogba on the other team, Chelsea probbaly lose 5-0.

Once again though chelsea win a game they got thoroughly outplayed in. I feel sorry for the Arsenal playes becaue they dont have a striker, so theyre doing all this good work but no one there to finish it all off. They shouldve played Arshavin-Bendtner-Nasri.

But they can only blame themselves for condeding the goals, you cant just let players do what they want in that part of the pitch like they did for the 2nd goal. do something, foul them ,anything, just dont give them all thats space and watch them.

But at end of the day at the HIGHEST level in the very big games between the top teams its AL about the stikers, its strikers who usually decide these big games, and if Arsenal, with the great dominating football they played, had a striker, they would be EASY EPL champions.

Its unlucky that RVP got injured (w/him they wouldve won league, quite easily imo), but Wenger had a chance to buy in January, and they were stil lin a great position to win. But he didnt, and thats that. Another year, another chance missed.

whitey
02-08-2010, 07:35 AM
rvp gets hurt EVERY year. can't rely on 1 striker. for a fully season.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-09-2010, 02:09 AM
^^^^he's worse than Ronaldo [not C.R., I mean the real one].

Good thing Robin Van Persie never has an injury in Football Manager.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-09-2010, 02:10 AM
we got the weirdest group cause in all honesty there isnt a single 'away' game for Turkey.

Germany, Belgium and Austria are full of Turks.

Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan are our Turkic brothers.

if we dnt go through in this group im gonna shoot myself.

Belgium could surprise, dudes make [the] fast[est] counterattacks [in Europe].

check two
02-09-2010, 02:22 AM
We thought you disappeared wera.

Sativahhh
02-09-2010, 05:25 AM
nothing all

barcelona will win the chapions league adn league
and messi win the gold ball

whitey
02-11-2010, 10:00 PM
^ ehhh idkmatob

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-12-2010, 12:33 AM
this year is chelsea or inter =)

Sativahhh
02-12-2010, 04:19 AM
this year is chelsea or inter =)

sorry u can think this,, but really barcelona willwin but barcelona can't win chelsea will win not inter

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-12-2010, 01:22 PM
there is no stopping us if we beat chelsea

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-16-2010, 10:23 AM
so, the first big night is here

my predictions
0:0 - Milan:ManU
0:2 - Lyon:Real

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 03:50 PM
GET.
THE.
FUCK.

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

What a beautiful game tonight. We completely crushed them for 90% of the 2nd half. Shame about that Seedorf goal, but what the hell, that was amazing.

God dam this feels so good

HANZO
02-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Milan were dull and got owned. you cant concede 3 goals at home, they jus looked slow. Man U out played them totally for the majority of the game. dnt see Milan doing anything at Old Trafford.

Madrid lose aswell. would be a damn shame if they get knocked out at this stage.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Rooney was so fucking powerful up front on his own. They were scared of him and it was his dominance and fear he was giving them up front that crushed their spirits. For a long while they looked like they wanted to leave the field because we were starting to embarras them and 4-1 looked certain.

IN the end though Carrick red card and their 2nd goal is just really annoying but 3 away goals is superb.

Im just hoping Anderson is back in fergies good books for th e2nd leg or idk whos going to replace Carrick

whitey
02-16-2010, 06:18 PM
what the hell are you two smoking?

first half should have been 4-0 milan. paul schaols with that cracked out faggot dick sucking goal. that faggot should kill himself. lucky ass bitch.

man u are trash.

beeeen saying johny eveans is a dick sucker and he got showed for it real hard. had a cock in his mouth the whole game. sir alex was even yelling at his faggot ass.

Krimewave
02-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Milan vs Utd.
fucking fantastic game. open football, great passing and movement from both teams, mistakes, crunching tackles, great goals.
everything you could want in a game of football.
both teams should be proud of their contribution, but I guess Milan fans will be disappointed with the result.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-16-2010, 06:30 PM
hahahaha we fucking dominated most of the game

at one point milan were looking completely spirit broken! i thought we were just keep on scoring when it went 3-1.

the only chances milan had were the ones we gave u. we kept giving the ball away stupidly in the 1st half.

but once fergie talked to them at half time, we came out and straight dominated. it was so easy. san siro went slient for the entire 2nd half apart from the last 5 minutes. you should fel lucky u got away with just a defeat.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-17-2010, 06:14 AM
first half from ManU was shit. the goal was lucky, Nani was horrible, Milan dominated, but they would've scored more goals, if they were playing without the necessary long passes. Valencia&Rooney killed Milan's spirit tho, both beautiful goals, Roo is a monster, he doesn't need space, he just needs to shoot.

anyway, Milan need a real bench, not fucking Favalli, man...where are the young players, I'm pretty sure they have at least one U20 defender, who could sit on the bench. Bonera played well when you consider he can't attack for shit

and Ronaldinho is still great, I would be afraid of him, if I was a ManU fan. the second game will come faster than you can imagine.

MaskedAvenger
02-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Berlusconi needs to spend some of that Kaka money

whitey
02-17-2010, 07:50 AM
first half from ManU was shit. the goal was lucky, Nani was horrible, Milan dominated, but they would've scored more goals, if they were playing without the necessary long passes. Valencia&Rooney killed Milan's spirit tho, both beautiful goals, Roo is a monster, he doesn't need space, he just needs to shoot.

anyway, Milan need a real bench, not fucking Favalli, man...where are the young players, I'm pretty sure they have at least one U20 defender, who could sit on the bench. Bonera played well when you consider he can't attack for shit

and Ronaldinho is still great, I would be afraid of him, if I was a ManU fan. the second game will come faster than you can imagine.

abate is young but he was hurt. oddo and zambrotta were still hurt or i am sure one of them would have came on before favalli and started over bonera. nether are natural outside backs. antonini has been playing very well this year and is a younger player so thats good for the future.

pato wasnt getting involved enough, and he still isnt crisp enough on some things, he wastes too many balls. but milan were trying to go through ronnie all day, which is a good plan, he was working some magic. he should have had that free kick at the top of the box. in the first half. that was a bad no call.

its not looking great for the second leg but its still possible.

MaskedAvenger
02-18-2010, 03:34 AM
Fiorentina got screwed over. Look at the linesman, how the fuck can he miss that

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/images/97/C_3_Media_996997_immagine.jpg

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-18-2010, 06:12 AM
I'm happy for Bayern, on the other side it's a shame. Same with Arsenal :/

Drunken Monk
02-18-2010, 06:15 AM
Peace wera

whitey
02-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Fiorentina got screwed over. Look at the linesman, how the fuck can he miss that

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/images/97/C_3_Media_996997_immagine.jpg

god damn nazis always cheating to win.

arsenals goalie really butt fucked that shit hard. what the hell is that guy doing. arsne needs to invest in a top notch shot stopped if he wants to be a top notch club. he can buy dida if he wants.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-18-2010, 02:11 PM
AHHAHAHAHAHAH Dida

yeah Dida is better than both Almunia and the Idiot, but still, they need somebody like Frey or Butt, u need somebody who can save a game, maybe even Udinese's Handanovič. God knows he saved Slovenia from not coming to the World Cup

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-18-2010, 02:25 PM
Arsenals game was SO painful to watch last night. Really. Wtf is Fabianski doing in their squad LOL. Hes got to be one of the worst keepers in europe. He always looks like hes going to do some dumbshit like that.

It was a very entertaining game though, end to end, very open, Arsenal were the much better team, gotta be so moral crushing to watch your keeper give 2 goals away like that. Its hard enough as it is without your Keeper throwing the ball in your own net after all your hard work.

At least they got the away goal.

Diaby injured again though, medial ligaments.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Julio Cesar hurt in a car accident, and probably won't play against Chelsea. Christ, help us now.

Krimewave
02-22-2010, 09:53 AM
what the hell are you two smoking?

first half should have been 4-0 milan. paul schaols with that cracked out faggot dick sucking goal. that faggot should kill himself. lucky ass bitch.

man u are trash.

beeeen saying johny eveans is a dick sucker and he got showed for it real hard. had a cock in his mouth the whole game. sir alex was even yelling at his faggot ass.

give up son.
Milan got shitted on.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Julio Cesar hurt in a car accident, and probably won't play against Chelsea. Christ, help us now.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11945_5970980,00.html

whitey
02-22-2010, 03:51 PM
give up son.
Milan got shitted on.

pff yea right. that horse shit goal by paul scholes is shitting on someone?

u wait son. the return leg. dinho will fire milan to the next round.

whitey
02-24-2010, 02:57 PM
maybe it woulda been better to have toldo in there. cesar just fucked that goal hard.

whitey
02-24-2010, 02:58 PM
milan 2-1 winners over fiorentina. hunty 81st and pato 90+ on the goals. ronnie with both assists.

8 assists 1 goal the last 4 games.

dunga wont even speak about putting him back in the national team. hes got to be smoking mad glass dick for that one.

whitey
02-24-2010, 03:01 PM
daaaaaamn cambiasso beast moded that shit. hits a fucking flamer that gets blocked right back to him only to hit another 1 time banger in the mouth right into the goal. bo.

MaskedAvenger
02-24-2010, 03:03 PM
Cambiassooooooooooooo!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-25-2010, 06:41 AM
Still Julio Cesar performed extremly well, a lot of those shots could've been deadly if Toldo was playing. 2:1 is still a great result..

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-25-2010, 07:02 AM
Still Julio Cesar performed extremly well, a lot of those shots could've been deadly if Toldo was playing. 2:1 is still a great result..

whitey
02-25-2010, 08:04 AM
yea he made some nice saves. i wonder if he just saw mikels shot late or something.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2010, 08:54 AM
Fairly tense game and completely predictable Jose Mourinho game.

I think Lucio has pretty much confirmed he's the leading CB in world football. He is setting the standard, so far. Although Samuel raped Drogba all night. I love Samuel. He looks like he might make a mistake any minute, but he's such a fucking old school warrior.

Against most other teams Chelse might be content with 2-1, but against a Jose Mourinho team, it's different because Inter only need to get a draw from Stamford Bridge. Jose will love that scenario.

BALOTELLI = OMG WHAT A PLAYER.

I dont think ive seen as much pure talent on a young player since Messi when he was 17.

Chelsea are very good at scoring goals at home in big Euro games though, Inter defence will have to be so tight. Chelsea may even just go for the 1-0 result if they score first. For me its whoever scores first in 2nd leg, has claimed an 80% chance of going through.

Krimewave
02-25-2010, 11:43 AM
pff yea right. that horse shit goal by paul scholes is shitting on someone?

u wait son. the return leg. dinho will fire milan to the next round.

milan's first goal was pretty lucky too.
Utd had them on the ropes in the second half but failed to deliver the killer blows.

HANZO
02-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Lucio was a beast in yesterdays game, every tackle he made he won and on top of that he not only wins the ball but carries it forward properly.

Inter has a slight advantage there, but its gonna be a close game at the bridge.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-26-2010, 04:59 AM
Cech is out for about a month. A good news for Inter and EPL.

MaskedAvenger
02-26-2010, 08:08 AM
Lucio is a machine, people keep underrating the dude. Inter have a great opportunity to progress now and if they do, I cant see too many teams stopping them with the exception of maybe Barca.

I totally agree with the franchise, whoever scores first is most likely to advance.

whitey
02-26-2010, 09:33 AM
Fairly tense game and completely predictable Jose Mourinho game.

I think Lucio has pretty much confirmed he's the leading CB in world football. He is setting the standard, so far. Although Samuel raped Drogba all night. I love Samuel. He looks like he might make a mistake any minute, but he's such a fucking old school warrior.

Against most other teams Chelse might be content with 2-1, but against a Jose Mourinho team, it's different because Inter only need to get a draw from Stamford Bridge. Jose will love that scenario.

BALOTELLI = OMG WHAT A PLAYER.

I dont think ive seen as much pure talent on a young player since Messi when he was 17.

Chelsea are very good at scoring goals at home in big Euro games though, Inter defence will have to be so tight. Chelsea may even just go for the 1-0 result if they score first. For me its whoever scores first in 2nd leg, has claimed an 80% chance of going through.

nesta>lucio

no bias. replace lucio with any of inters other centerbacks they still perform. take nesta out of milan and they are shaky as shit.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-26-2010, 04:16 PM
yeah, but still, Lucio is really good on the tuff matches. that's why Mou bought him

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-26-2010, 04:37 PM
nesta>lucio

no bias. replace lucio with any of inters other centerbacks they still perform. take nesta out of milan and they are shaky as shit.

lol, wait a minute, you talkin about the same Nesta who got bullied and dragged all over the place by Rooney the other week?

That Nesta? I'd have agreed with you a few years ago, he's always been Italy's best, much better than Cannavaro to me. Who had to be the WORST player ever to win the Balon d'or. Especially the season he won it, take away his WC performance, he was terrible at Madrid that year. Terrible.

ok well, im just gonna lol at that. Lucio fucking BUTTRAPED the ENTIRE Chelsea forward line last week, basically single handedly even though Samuel had a good game.

whitey
02-26-2010, 05:37 PM
yeah, but still, Lucio is really good on the tuff matches. that's why Mou bought him

he got him for free. biggest steal of last summer tho no doubt.

whitey
02-26-2010, 05:42 PM
lol, wait a minute, you talkin about the same Nesta who got bullied and dragged all over the place by Rooney the other week?

That Nesta? I'd have agreed with you a few years ago, he's always been Italy's best, much better than Cannavaro to me. Who had to be the WORST player ever to win the Balon d'or. Especially the season he won it, take away his WC performance, he was terrible at Madrid that year. Terrible.

ok well, im just gonna lol at that. Lucio fucking BUTTRAPED the ENTIRE Chelsea forward line last week, basically single handedly even though Samuel had a good game.

bullied by rooney? not a chance. he wasn't marking him on either goal. silva first, bonera second.

and nesta is way better at making decisions and tackling. lucio makes stupid decisions a lot, rash fouls, and has a tendency to carry the ball up the middle and lose it leaving his team exposed.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Lucio is incredible impulsive defensively, almost as much as Samuel.

But his upfield dribbles are one of his best qualities, its amazing. He goes past 2, 3 players with ease, causes havoc. Its a great and effective weapon. Its not a risk as long as one of the DM's pulls back and covers when he does it.

I take it Seedorf and Gattuso, Boriello may be fit for the 2nd leg?

Do you know that Anderson has picked up a 10 month ACL injury? We have no CM's for that game v you. We have no Carrick, no Anderson, No Giggs, no Hargreaves. It actually looks like Darron fucking Gibson may play against you. This would of been copletely unthinkable until recently. Hes fucking awful at everything apart from shooting and corners. Awful. He cant defend for shit.

The only other option would be to put Valencia in CM, and put Nani on the right again. But Valencia has never played CM for us (he does for Ecuador), so its unlikely.

Or Fergie might go 4-4-2 (for the first time in Europe for a long long time, in a important game), and just put Scholes and Fletcher in the middle, Park and Valencia on the wings.

Hénri
02-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Lucio is a machine, people keep underrating the dude. Inter have a great opportunity to progress now and if they do, I cant see too many teams stopping them with the exception of maybe Barca.

I totally agree with the franchise, whoever scores first is most likely to advance.

Cosign

MaskedAvenger
02-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Lucio-Samuel is a candidate for best backline partnership at the moment

HANZO
02-27-2010, 04:44 PM
well the big big news of the day was Bridge not shaking Terry's hand. like fucking hell.

brilliant game between Man C and Chelsea, lol at Tevez and Bellamy taking the fight to Terry.

Chelsea are in fucking trouble cause Hilario is terrible in goal they need Cech back asap. overall though they lost their composure today.

Also a propa fucked up tackle in the arsenal - stoke city game. Arsenal are cursed first Eduardo and now Ramsey.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-28-2010, 04:43 PM
@Ghost, Borriello is already back, I think he scored a goal today.. =)

Inter were lucky too.

whitey
03-01-2010, 09:01 PM
borriello is a good player. he should be getting a lot of time for italy in the world cup the way hes playing.

shame pato is prob out for the man u game but as long as bonera and or favalli arent playing in the back and abiatti is in goal i think milan have a chance with the way ronnie has been playing. along with borellio instead of hunty there is a chance!!

whitey
03-09-2010, 11:31 PM
looks like pato is going to make the bench for the man u game.

looks like rooney will play. shame as man u really is a one man team. loosing to wolves on the weekend without him really shows that.

arsenal in a barn burner over porto. bendtner finally scoring his weight in shit.

munich robs fiorientina on some bullshit. that better not fuck up serie As coefficent.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-10-2010, 01:13 AM
The second goal from Fiora had a pass in offside

MaskedAvenger
03-10-2010, 01:44 AM
Fiorentina got fucked over , they dont deserve to be out after defeating Liverpool, Lyon & Munich

Krimewave
03-10-2010, 05:43 PM
looks like rooney will play. shame as man u really is a one man team. loosing to wolves on the weekend without him really shows that.

What planet are you on dude?
Man Utd beat Wolves at the weekend.

Anyway, it doesn't matter cause Milan got taught a footballing lesson tonight.
As for Utd being a one man team, folk were saying that about Ronaldo when he was there.
So I guess Rooney has only become a good player this season if Ronaldo was the only decent player Utd had before.

Fact of the matter is, Utd just don't have the same spark about them without Rooney, which has been the case for the last 3 or 4 seasons (even with Ronaldo there).
Doesn't make them a one man team, just means that Rooney is one of the best players in the world and any team would miss him when he's sidelined.

But haters are always looking for a reason to put Utd down and the "one man team" shit is just one of many endlessly repeated clichés we hear about them.
Someone will try and tell us everyone in Manchester supports City next, ffs.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Too easy.

What a goal btw by Nasri last night.

2 great performances by Arsenal and United, really enjoyed watching the last 2 nights.

Real Madrid :D :D :D

HANZO
03-10-2010, 06:06 PM
lol Milan jus got fucked. i jus watched 10 minutes of the game and that was it Milan had zero intention of actually playing tonight. they did nothing and really couldnt do anything at all. you had them odd long through balls by ronnie or pirlo and that was it.

and Real Madrid again and again prove that money dnt mean championships. they never get the damn message.

HANZO
03-18-2010, 06:10 PM
JUVE !!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah

Italian football is going down the shitter. only team putting up a fight is Inter. (well Fiorentina to).

If Inter didnt beat Chelsea, Serie A would have lost its 4 champs league sports to the Bundesliga. its gonna happen soon though. Juve were disgraceful today.

MaskedAvenger
03-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Italian teams have played English teams 10 times this year and won 6 of them.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-18-2010, 09:25 PM
J

If Inter didnt beat Chelsea

Yeah but they did, and they beat them very convincingly, on their own ground. Chelsea are supposed to be one of the top English teams, and they got taught a lesson, simple as that. It didnt surprise me as I have long thought Chelsea to be one dimensional and predictable and easily stopped as long as you out fight Drogba, they have little other line of attack. Unfortunately, theres not enough defenders who seem to be able to out muscle Drogba.

whitey
03-18-2010, 10:39 PM
clint dempsey did the fucking dirt to juve. that goal was fucking class and a half.

fiorentina got robbed too. should be 2 italian sides in the last 8.

but juve is in shambles. i really thought they were the only side to possibly challenge inter and they are just shitting the bed. i wouldnt be surprised if they brought rafa in this summer. milanese scrapping it out tho. fuck do you know about that willy wonka son?!?!??!

OyXfAA_LMdo

MaskedAvenger
03-18-2010, 11:40 PM
Milan & Juve are the two teams who are letting Italian football down, they need to get back to their usual standard. Obviously that can only happen next season.

RALPH WIGGUM
03-20-2010, 09:00 AM
Ha ha

cGKnsBr8xRQ

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-21-2010, 05:46 AM
Milan & Juve are the two teams who are letting Italian football down, they need to get back to their usual standard. Obviously that can only happen next season.

funny thing, Milan could win today and be first in Seria A ELOHEL

they need to buy new players...

Afficial_Nastee
03-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Red Devils 2 Liverfool 1

Was watching the game in a pub packed with Liverfool fans , as far as I know I was the only Man Utd fan , after Park scored the 2-1 I couldn't wait until the final whistle to see them punks their faces....
Man Utd for the win !

whitey
03-21-2010, 01:23 PM
funny thing, Milan could win today and be first in Seria A ELOHEL

they need to buy new players...

milan is the deece. just got unlucky against man u.

ronnie was dope again today. pippo pipped one. still one point back.

milans the only italian team the past decade doing shit in europe so idk what dog is talking about they are letting italian football down. they are the sole reason italy still has 4 teams in the CL. so suck it dog.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-21-2010, 01:25 PM
3-Lung Park holdin shit down recently.

haha.

check two
03-21-2010, 01:34 PM
N.I. holds down this thread.

Krimewave
03-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Ha ha

cGKnsBr8xRQ

word.
Anyone else would get a 3 match ban, but because it's Gerrard, the FA turns a blind eye.

Krimewave
03-21-2010, 04:53 PM

unlucky spelled o.u.t.c.l.a.s.s.e.d.

Steezy
03-21-2010, 06:19 PM
AC Milan failed to take full advantage of Inter Milan's draw against Palermo last night as they were held to a draw at home to Napoli and missed the opportunity to leapfrog their city rivals to the top of the Serie A table.

Hugo Campagnaro put a lively Napoli ahead in the 13th minute, but Filippo Inzaghi equalised 12 minutes later.

Napoli enjoyed the better of the first half while Milan improved in the second 45 minutes, but neither side did enough to deserve more than a point, which takes the Rossoneri back to within a single point of Inter.

Inter Milan's draw at Palermo last night meant Milan had the chance to move to the top of the table with a win, but Napoli had other ideas.

They started the brighter and deservedly went ahead in the 13th minute.

Lavezzi drew everybody to the near post where Christian Abbiati and Massimo Oddo got in each other's way and ended up in a heap as the Argentinian forward pulled the ball back to his compatriot Campagnaro, who side-footed the it into the completely empty goal.

Napoli were showing no fear at all with Lavezzi and Fabio Quagliarella combining well.

A second goal seemed more likely than an equaliser, but when you have Ronaldinho on the field, anything can happen.

And the Brazilian weaved his magic in the 25th minute, lifting a cross to Inzaghi, who was glued in his usual position underneath the crossbar to head in the equaliser.

Napoli did not lose belief, though, and both Lavezzi and Quagliarella had chances to restore their advantage before Leandro Rinaudo's header needed a goalline clearance from Andrea Pirlo to prevent the Rossoneri from going in at the interval behind.

Quagliarella fired a volley straight against Abbiati midway through the second half as the visitors continued to set the tone.

However, Amantino Mancini should have put the home side ahead moments later when he was sent through on goal by Clarence Seedorf, but the former Inter forward shot straight at Morgan De Sanctis.

As the clock ticked down, Milan finally began to show the urgency of a side who scented the chance of moving to the top of the league.

The crowd tried to play their part too while Milan coach Leonardo sent Klaas-Jan Huntelaar on as a fourth striker in place of Seedorf.

But they were still unable to find a way through while Napoli regularly threatened to hit them on the counterattack, finding plenty of room as Milan committed men forward.

In the end, though, a draw was the fair result, even if it means Milan remain second while Napoli join Genoa in seventh place.

whitey
03-21-2010, 09:20 PM
truuuu.

the milan result is simple. the first game was a good game. milan were dominating and should have been well ahead, man u got the luckiest of breaks with that scholes goal to turn the tide.

the second game is misleading. not only did milan lack 2 of its best players. 1 being one of the top 5 current centerbacks in the world, and the other being the top footballing talent under 20, it also did not matter if milan won 1-0 or lost 10-0. the result for them was the same, they would have been out. with the team leonardo had available he put an attack minded team out. once they got behind, they needed even more goals so he brought on more attackers. the score is not indicative of the gap between the two squads.

i think barca have to be favorites again for the CL this year atm. after that i would put man u and inter. however i think bordouex is dangerous. munich and arsenal ehhh. lyon and cska not really.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-24-2010, 04:55 AM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/3/22/1269272495288/2galleryRobDeacon.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/3/22/1269272288294/2galleryBobBasi.jpg

Defoe ... Defoe, I saw you. You're alive!

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/3/22/1269271950274/2galleryRichIrvine.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/3/22/1269272430444/2galleryPhilipGunns.jpg

David would have to understand the concept of Official England World Cup Advisory Ambassador himself before he could explain it to the kids.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-24-2010, 05:06 AM
Sorry, L'pool fans, but it is funny.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs014.snc1/2942_1131282157047_1077051826_386404_5551472_n.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs014.snc1/2942_1131281917041_1077051826_386398_7450232_n.jpg

Krimewave
03-28-2010, 07:41 PM
the second game is misleading. not only did milan lack 2 of its best players. 1 being one of the top 5 current centerbacks in the world, and the other being the top footballing talent under 20, it also did not matter if milan won 1-0 or lost 10-0. the result for them was the same, they would have been out. with the team leonardo had available he put an attack minded team out. once they got behind, they needed even more goals so he brought on more attackers. the score is not indicative of the gap between the two squads.

if that makes you feel better, then that is what you should tell yourself.
a good team should never blame missing players when getting defeated.
Utd have been missing their best midfield player for nearly 2 seasons now and he has only just began playing reserve games.
nevertheless, the team continues to compete and doesn't use this as an excuse for it's failures.

whitey
03-28-2010, 08:18 PM
^you like an inferior team, its okay.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2010, 08:34 PM
y'all niggaz is still gay??

Krimewave
03-29-2010, 12:32 PM

Don't come in here cruisin for ass son, no-one's interested.

whitey
04-03-2010, 02:54 PM
if that makes you feel better, then that is what you should tell yourself.
a good team should never blame missing players when getting defeated.
Utd have been missing their best midfield player for nearly 2 seasons now and he has only just began playing reserve games.
nevertheless, the team continues to compete and doesn't use this as an excuse for it's failures.

you will now understand what i am talking about. man u minus wayne rooney = no titles.

quite down you little pipsqueak before i skull fuck you.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-03-2010, 03:29 PM
lol at Arsenal, Bendtner saved them

ironmantis
04-04-2010, 07:56 AM
I think every team in all leagues have been shit this year with the exception of Barcelona.

And maybe Portsmouth, they've just been unlucky, lol.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Barcelona is beatable too, they lost two times this season plus they just aren't playing THAT good

Inter:Barcelona and El Clasico are three games still to be played and I don't believe they are going to win all of these

check two
04-04-2010, 11:32 AM
I wasn't really feeling Portsmouth's new mascot.

ironmantis
04-04-2010, 06:04 PM
^^ lol.

Buzk
04-06-2010, 12:01 PM
someone give me a good stream of the barca v arsenal match!

ironmantis
04-06-2010, 12:59 PM
just visit p2p4u and they have many streams on there.

whitey
04-06-2010, 01:28 PM
inter the first team through. they deserve it. the mid and d is just a rock. and they have deadly forwards a tough combination to beat.

inter
barca
bayern
lyon

winner coming out of barca inter side for show.

Buzk
04-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Messi is a fuckin machine..

HANZO
04-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Arsenal got fucking RAPED!!!

Messi is god

this Barca team look fucking lethal. they toyed with Arsenal in London and didnt even look bothered about giving up their 2-0 lead. They knew that at the Nou Camp they would take care of business and they did.

whitey
04-06-2010, 05:05 PM
messi laid down an epic butt fucking right thurrr.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-07-2010, 10:27 AM
anybody saw how Pedro and Krkić couldn't perform yesterday? Xavi was making the moves, tho, and Milito saved a lot in the back, so after a while, they just started to forward every ball to Messi...Pedro was a big dissappointment yesterday.

Inter killed the game too, it's going to be spectacular in two weeks, and really, it's really just Inter or Barca now

Buzk
04-07-2010, 02:53 PM
^ so ur ruling out Man u? im hoping for Man U and Barca in the finals, even though it would be nice to see Bayern win at old trafford today, doesent look good so far

whitey
04-07-2010, 04:13 PM
man u suck the didick.
bayern will suck the didick in the finals vs inter or barca. there lies the champ. only inter has a chance of stopping messi with their compact mid/d.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-07-2010, 04:19 PM
right now im way too fucking angry to put any of it into words but fuck those fucking kraut cunts we didnt deserve that

theyre once again showeing themselves to be the luckeiest team in the whole comp. 1st half it was so easy but as soon as we got the red card, we fell apart.

im still trying to figure out how we are out.

Tommy
04-07-2010, 04:23 PM
right now im way too fucking angry to put any of it into words but fuck those fucking kraut cunts we didnt deserve that

theyre once again showeing themselves to be the luckeiest team in the whole comp. 1st half it was so easy but as soon as we got the red card, we fell apart.

im still trying to figure out how we are out.

I love when football fans say "we", lmfao.

So, what you're saying is that Bayern Munich only won because they were lucky?

Buzk
04-07-2010, 04:30 PM
thats bullshit Laced, Bayern did get their asses handed to them in the first half, but they pushed Man u pretty good through the second half, it was clearly more than luck that got them to the semi's, Robben's left foot laughs at your statement

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-07-2010, 04:32 PM
they got lucky and theyve been lucky the whole comp. (5 yards offside Klose goal v Fiorentina as one of many examples). Second time in a row they go through on away goals after a Robben screamer gets them out of trouble.

All I'm saying is until Rafa got stupidly sent off we were dominating the game and looked like we were about to score half a dozen.

Nani's goals were simply stunning tonight too. Gibson scored but didnt do much else. Carrick was woeful. Evra has played 60 games in a row and is looking knackered.

But I couldnt pick out any Bayern player who stood out, apart from that one Robben wonder goal. The fact theyre asking for 70 million for Ribery LMAO thats hilarious. Hes not worth 10mil.

Tommy
04-07-2010, 04:42 PM
they got lucky and theyve been lucky the whole comp. (5 yards offside Klose goal v Fiorentina as one of many examples). Second time in a row they go through on away goals after a Robben screamer gets them out of trouble.

All I'm saying is until Rafa got stupidly sent off we were dominating the game and looked like we were about to score half a dozen.

Nani's goals were simply stunning tonight too. Gibson scored but didnt do much else. Carrick was woeful. Evra has played 60 games in a row and is looking knackered.

But I couldnt pick out any Bayern player who stood out, apart from that one Robben wonder goal. The fact theyre asking for 70 million for Ribery LMAO thats hilarious. Hes not worth 10mil.

Lol, Rafael deserved to get sent off; he's one of the most blatantly dirty players I've ever seen, you can't grab someone's arm for ages right in front of the ref and not expect to get sent off. Rooney should never have been played (a sprained ankle doesn't take a week to heal), Fergie thought he was being a genius by putting him on and it backfired horribly.

Nani was the only good player for United tonight, as well as VDS I guess, the rest were fucking terrible. That homo O'Shea was too busy considering which type of anal lube to use to concentrate properly on the game and Ferdinand played like he'd been violently raped beforehand. Oh, and don't get me started on Berbatov, what a pile of shit.

Robben and Ribery stood out to me, they tore things apart and United didn't have an answer whatsoever. Say what you will about "your" team, but they got outclassed.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Ribery stood out? Did Ribery stand out to you while he was getting raped at every touch by 18 year old Rafael? I DOUBT IT.

Ive never seen a player more dominated. You could tell he was getting his shit beat in because of how mad he was getting.

Rafa was just stupid and lacks an ounce of self control. I knew he was going to get sent off it was so predictable he cant help it.

Tommy
04-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Ribery stood out? Did Ribery stand out to you while he was getting raped at every touch by 18 year old Rafael? I DOUBT IT.

Ive never seen a player more dominated. You could tell he was getting his shit beat in because of how mad he was getting.

Rafa was just stupid and lacks an ounce of self control. I knew he was going to get sent off it was so predictable he cant help it.

Yeah, Ribery was really getting humiliated tonight. I actually feel sorry for him after that performance, he must severely start questioning his future in football after disgracing himself like that.

At the end of the day, United just looked completely out of sorts without Rooney. Granted, Nani is always a threat but look how tired he looked after basically carrying the team with no support whatsoever from the midfield of Fletcher, Carrick, and then Giggs..

whitey
04-07-2010, 11:51 PM
once olic (whos pretty deece, i havent paid much attention to him, but hes going to be pretty good) got that goal i knew it was over.

wayne is the heart and soul of that team. even up 3-0, because wayne was hurting you could just tell man u were creaky. they let in that goal and it was over. he lifts that team when they need it. he couldnt do it tonight.

and speaking of luck paul scholes goal agaisnt milan is the fucking epitome of luck. that turned the whole tide.

but anyway, i give lyon 0 chance at winning this thing. bayern 15%. inter 35%. and barca 50%.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-08-2010, 03:39 PM
once olic (whos pretty deece, i havent paid much attention to him, but hes going to be pretty good) got that goal i knew it was over.

wayne is the heart and soul of that team. even up 3-0, because wayne was hurting you could just tell man u were creaky. they let in that goal and it was over. he lifts that team when they need it. he couldnt do it tonight.

and speaking of luck paul scholes goal agaisnt milan is the fucking epitome of luck. that turned the whole tide.

but anyway, i give lyon 0 chance at winning this thing. bayern 15%. inter 35%. and barca 50%.

I haven't seen the whole game, but Rooney did have two passes, that lead to goals in the end, but after 3:0, Fergie should've put somebody else on instead of LazyBerba.

I'm really happy for Bayern, how come nobody comments on Riberys pass from the corner for Robbens goal? Everything about that goal was classic...

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Bayern are full of cheats and dislikeable people. Van Bommel, Ribery, Robben, just horrible people generally. Just look at how Ribery tried to get Rafa sent off.

Man U lack a Alpha Male without Rooney. They crumbled under pressure, which is not like us recently. But its like we cant cope when Roon is not on the pitch.

BTW

Weve signed Javier Hernandez from Chivas in the mexican league. He looks very promising striker.

whitey
04-09-2010, 12:21 AM
I haven't seen the whole game, but Rooney did have two passes, that lead to goals in the end, but after 3:0, Fergie should've put somebody else on instead of LazyBerba.

I'm really happy for Bayern, how come nobody comments on Riberys pass from the corner for Robbens goal? Everything about that goal was classic...

the cross for the corner is the easy part of that goal my friend. hitting a ball to a general area from a dead ball is relatively easy for me, for a professional footballer its almost automatic.

robbens goal was just fantastic. to strike a ball cleanly like that out of mid air coming from such distance and height is phenomenal. one of the hardest things to do in football.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-09-2010, 03:56 AM
yeah but Robben was all alone. and I've seen a lot of bad corners this season, especially from Ribbery ;) yeah, to score a goal like that is pretty hard....

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-09-2010, 05:21 AM
The cross was easy but Robbens shot was world class. He snapped his ankle through it and everything. It was a briliantly hit shot. Thats one of the hardest things to do and he hit it low which makes it even harder but to actually pull it off in a CL QF game like that as the winning goal is amazing.

Its one of the goals of the season for how he hit it. Because he didnt just "connect" but he followed through all the way and really put his own power on it. Its so hard. And like I said he even snapped through with his ankle, taking the difficulty up 10x when most people wouldve been just happt to connect and get it somewhere on target, he hit it like it was a dead ball.

HANZO
04-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Robbens goal was dope.

cant really say much about that game, the red card was justified you cant argue against it. Bayern won, they been awfully lucky this season. but a wins a win. i think Lyon can take Bayern though.

el classico coming up. big fucking game.

whitey
04-09-2010, 07:13 PM
u know c.ron is mad jealous of the shine messi is getting right now. hes just that kinda dude. hes mad misses a pk and his teammate scores the rebound, dude doesnt even celebrate with the team. thats just the kind of guy he is. hope its a barn barner.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-09-2010, 09:12 PM
I expect Barca to crush Real without breaking a sweat. Fuck Real.

HANZO
04-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Real got fucked at home. Barca toyed with them, should have been 4-0 but Cassilas made some good saves to stop it from being a total rout.

Barca play absolutely beautiful football, they are a joy to watch. you rarely see a defender make a panic clearance, they work the ball forward effortlessly. one touch quick passing football, every player has the technical ability to make something happen with the ball. it aint just about Messi, Xavi is the brains of this team.

MaskedAvenger
04-18-2010, 01:06 PM
fuck me dead Floccari! 2nd time Lazio screwed us out of a scudetto! 1-0 up with a penalty, not to mention Totti & De Rossi off, all he has to do is convert but nooooooooo!!! Now Roma are winning 2-1 ma scassare la minchia!!

fuck you too Rocchi you bold fuck

HANZO
04-20-2010, 03:47 PM
ohhh shit Inter 3 - 1 Barcelona. that long coach trip to Milan must have took something out of Barca, cause they got outdone by Inter. should would an interesting return leg.

MaskedAvenger
04-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Dont blame the trip my friend. We are coming to Madrid

whitey
04-20-2010, 10:53 PM
fuck me dead Floccari! 2nd time Lazio screwed us out of a scudetto! 1-0 up with a penalty, not to mention Totti & De Rossi off, all he has to do is convert but nooooooooo!!! Now Roma are winning 2-1 ma scassare la minchia!!

fuck you too Rocchi you bold fuck

my bro was at the game said the shit was wild.

i said if anyone was going to stop barca it would be inter. messi was invisible. this is my problem with him. 4 goals against arsenal. then 1 half way decent shot against inter, thats it.

you cant be the best palyer in the world and get shut down like that.

HANZO
04-21-2010, 05:24 PM
Bayern where all over Lyon the entire game. even when they were a man down they jus dominated. shame bout Ribery, shit cant get any worse for him, prostitution investigation and now a red card. on top of all that Robben is now clearly top dog at Bayern.

they missed alot of chances they, fucking Mario Gomez sucks balls, if Bayern can find a propa goal scorer like the gawd Elber from years back they can be more dominant in Europe.

whitey
04-21-2010, 06:01 PM
they shoulda kept luca. hes been scoring at roma.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-22-2010, 05:56 AM
they need somebody young, like Džeko, Balotelli, Pato, .... but of course, they don't have the money. Műller is okay, but still. I expect Altintop to score in Lyon, you'll see.

Otherwise, Madrid, here we come. Barca was strange against Espanyol too.

whitey
04-22-2010, 07:51 AM
it depends if they can get robben and ribbery to stay. if they cant keep one then i dont see why one of those young stars would want to come. i cant really see mario or pato going. possibly dzeko because hes already in germany.

i really hope mario goes to milan. how sick would that be, pato and mario killing nigs. mario already says hes an AC fan. the inter fans jeer him. he would be embraced at milan, and not the first player to switch to the other side of the city (and become a better player mind you!!).

Tage
04-22-2010, 12:10 PM
anyone think 'pool will beat Athletico tonight?... without Torres.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-22-2010, 12:17 PM
Ribery's just wishing he didn't fuck that underage whore right now. He didn't seem very focused against Lyon last night.

MaskedAvenger
04-22-2010, 12:24 PM
lol

whitey
04-22-2010, 03:52 PM
anyone think 'pool will beat Athletico tonight?... without Torres.

maybe. athletico is inconsistent as fuck. they have like 15 losses in la liga this year and are in 10th place or so. they have lots to plenty worse teams then pool. pool still have good players, they just arent a world class club at the moment. they can still get it done.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Whitey, u can have Balotelli. But I doubt Burlesconi will pay 20 million euros.
Inter killing it, Barcelona too, ManU back on top...this season really is crazy

Buzk
04-28-2010, 03:24 PM
ffs, that Inter defense is stuborn as fuck, let barca through for once

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4481/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3.gif

MaskedAvenger
04-28-2010, 03:28 PM
comon inter. 5 more mins

Drunken Monk
04-28-2010, 03:30 PM
fuck barzaaaaaaaaa

whitey
04-28-2010, 03:45 PM
inter is just too beast. held the most lethal offensive football team in some time with 10 men for 84 minutes and still ends up getting the job done in the end.

i dont think bayern stand a chance.

Buzk
04-28-2010, 03:46 PM
bayern and inter in the finals, cant complain. ill put my money on the germans

whitey
04-28-2010, 03:53 PM
ribery is suspended for the final.

HANZO
04-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Samuel and Lucio i tell you what defenders dont get more badass than them to.

Barca jus run out of luck, but credit to Inter they defended really well and didnt give up. Mourihno at the end of the game was jokes.

should be a good final, you got 2 really good teams who deserve to be there. to close to call really.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-28-2010, 05:31 PM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3052/wzmbugi.jpg
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4862/biskvit.gif
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4561/1jabugi2.png

Fuck Bousqets, fuck Alves, fuck Messi [for bringing Maicon down again =/] and I would especially like to thank Mourinho, and Barca for buying Ibra.

This could be the best final in years.

HANZO
04-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Bousqets reaction reminded me of a certain Rivaldo.

players like that are scum, look at him looking at the ref. Motta's reaction after by attempting to choke him was fully justified.

must say Pique's finish was brilliant, better than a majority of strikers in the world.