PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36

MaskedAvenger
05-05-2011, 09:26 AM
But thats the exact problem with modern football, you have about 3 or 4 teams who are miles above the rest, you can almost predict the finalists before the season starts.

whitey
05-05-2011, 09:40 AM
2008 Manchester United vs Chelsea

Best 2 teams in Europe (Maybe Barca over Chelsea, but United were, indisputably the best team that year).

2009 Barcelona vs Manchester United

Absolutely no doubt these were the best teams in Europe that season.

2010 Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich

Bayern's manager even said United were the better team and they were lucky to beat them. Inter beat Barca because of Mourinho's tactics, imo.
The best two teams in Europe were Barcelona and (probably) Chelsea, but I'm willing to concede Inter Milan over Chelsea on this one.

2011 Manchester United vs Barcelona

The best two teams in Europe this season imo. If you can think of a team, apart from Barcelona, that United wouldn't have beaten over 2 legs this season, I'd like to hear it.

Accepting that I'm wrong about 2010, that means at least one of the best two teams in Europe has reached the European Cup Final every year for the past 4 years.
For all the shit that people talk about modern football being shit, that's a pretty good trend.

you make good points. some debatable but not wrong by any means.

the only one i would really differ on is man u if they had played real madrid in the semis i feel they would have lost. they are defiantly one of the top teams in europe, in a down year in my opinion as i already stated. i do think if they could have been beaten by other teams in a 2 legged affair had match ups been just right.

But thats the exact problem with modern football, you have about 3 or 4 teams who are miles above the rest, you can almost predict the finalists before the season starts.

true. it was nicer when teams were a bit more evenly matched. its so hard for teams to hold onto their good players these days. they get snapped up by the big boys. and they can't necessarily buy big players. they have to rely on getting lucky on a transfer, like cavani or buying them when they are young before they blow up like sanchez. or just raising them through the youth academy.

MaskedAvenger
05-05-2011, 09:47 AM
Yeah although in the Serie A, the talent is spread out pretty well.

ironmantis
05-05-2011, 02:11 PM
The two best teams in europe this year are Barca and Real Madrid.

imo, Real would have beat Man U.

Man U are playing steady football this season, but by no means look like a good team. The Premier League has been pretty awful this year, which is why Man U are on top (just about).

The standard of football has been pretty much up and down for most teams around the big leagues of Europe this year, apart from Barca, Real Madrid and Man U to a degree, although Man U are nothing spectacular and will be found out against a good team.

Barca and Real Madrid are clearly the best two teams, imo.

Milan have been good enough to win Serie A, but they didn't look completely dominant this season, they are still building for the future. Napoli have been good this year, which is good to see.

HANZO
05-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Milan win serie A. Berlusconi promises a summer of spending, so hopefully Milan can build from this and get back to the top of Europe.

Man Utd basically champs now. well deserved.

such a damn shame that the Liverpool of today didnt appear that the beginning of the season. Suarez has been a damn good signing.

Real Madrid sign Nuri Sahin for only £10million. sweet deal Sahin is a great player on the same levels as Ozil. rumours are that Hamit Altintop will also sign for Madrid. so your gonna have this German-Turk Midfield trio at Real. lol.

whitey
05-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Milan win serie A. Berlusconi promises a summer of spending, so hopefully Milan can build from this and get back to the top of Europe.

Man Utd basically champs now. well deserved.

such a damn shame that the Liverpool of today didnt appear that the beginning of the season. Suarez has been a damn good signing.

Real Madrid sign Nuri Sahin for only £10million. sweet deal Sahin is a great player on the same levels as Ozil. rumours are that Hamit Altintop will also sign for Madrid. so your gonna have this German-Turk Midfield trio at Real. lol.

they've already locked up mexes and taiwo. two problem areas. now just need to bring in ganso!

ya suarez is a player i rate quite high. im surprised there wasn't more of a feeding frenzy for him.

and real signing another midfielder. some are defiantly going to have to leave this summer.

Rame
05-15-2011, 10:39 AM
http://media.nu.nl/m/m1gz512a0729_700.jpg

Champions 2010-2011!

Socrates92
05-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Barca were incredible tonight, the best team I've seen in my lifetime.

HANZO
05-29-2011, 11:38 AM
i was at Wembley yesterday. gotta say great game well worth the £250 i spent for the tickets. the fans of each team got the biggest shaft some said they spent more than £400 for the tickets.

anyway great game. the atmosphere was good, for like the first 10 minutes everyone thought that Man Utd could do it. but once Barca got going fucking hell they just played insane. did give United the ball and after the 2nd goal they just started taking the piss. there was nothing United could do, and you just felt that in the stadium.

the best part was seeing Abidal lift the trophy, great gesture from Puyol to allow Abidal to lift the trophy.

whitey
06-01-2011, 01:11 AM
thats sick. wish i could go to things like this. one day.

netscape check two
06-06-2011, 05:40 AM
- Wayne Rooney’s bald cure

Ace makes secret visit to hair clinic

http://mit.zenfs.com/210/2011/06/610x-1280.jpg

BALDY Wayne Rooney is having secret treatment to grow his hair back, The Sun can reveal. The Man United and England star, 25, was seen this week leaving a clinic off London's famous Harley Street, where hi-tech eight-hour sessions for VIP clients cost thousands.

A source said: "Wayne booked in for a two-day treatment. He'll look five years younger."

Rooney, suspended for today's international against Switzerland, had his head covered with a baseball cap AND a hoodie despite the heat as he left Queen Anne Street Medical Centre in Central London on Thursday.

He refused to comment as he made a hurried exit and climbed into a chauffeur-driven motor.

The centre is home to the Harley Street Hair Clinic.

The source added last night: "Wayne has been thinking about treatment for some time. He asked to meet a model who had the procedure and was so impressed he booked in for a two-day treatment. Doctors have told him to expect significant improvement."

The clinic boasts baldness cures including Follicular Unit Extraction.

This involves taking thousands of hair follicles from where they are plentiful, usually at the back of the head, and "planting" them in a bald area.

Patients may wear hats to hide tell-tale specks of blood. Rooney had previously tried pills and lotion.

Today the football ace took to Twitter to confirm to his fans he was delighted with the surgery.

He said: "Just to confirm to all my followers I have had a hair transplant. I was going bald at 25 why not. I'm delighted with the result.

"It's still a bit bruised and swollen when it dies down u will be first to see it. Anyone recommend any good hair gel. Haha.

"I had it done in Harley street hair clinic London. Thanks to all the staff who looked after me."

He also joked his followers should try and make the topic one of the most talked about on Twitter.

He added: "Hi all let's try and get #hairwego trending."

Wife Colleen also weighed in to say she too was happy with Wayne's choice - but denied she had suggested he went for the op.

She said: "Hiya!! Yes waynes had his hair done! His own decision not me asking him, like alot are saying!!

"Pleased for him and it will look great x"

Team mate Rio Ferdinand also tweeted his support, but warned him about adopting a silly hairstyle.

He said: "Just don't go down the wearing a alice band route!!

"You'll be doing head&shoulders adverts soon! Hope its gone ok Good luck lad."

-http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3617800/Wayne-Rooneys-bald-cure.html

whitey
06-06-2011, 05:50 PM
some of these people making a big deal about this is dumb. its like obviously the dudes bald. next time you see him and he has hair its pretty obvious the cats out of the bag.

its like a chick with no tits, next time you see her she has size D knockers. obviously she got a boob job.

netscape check two
06-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Yeah I'm surprised that there aren't a greater amount of celebrities that have these types of procedures done, since they wouldn't have any problems with covering the expenses.

netscape check two
06-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Instead of being a crybaby, just take your scarves off and play the game

================================================== =============
--Iranian women’s soccer team forfeits 2012 qualifier over head scarves

The Iranian women's soccer team was in tears after being forced to forfeit a 2012 London Olympics qualifying match this past weekend because it showed up to play in hajibs. FIFA banned the Islamic head scarf in 2007, saying that it could cause choking injuries -- the same reason it gave for recently banning snoods (neck warmers). FIFA also has strict rules against any religious statements in team uniforms.

Since Iran refused to comply with these rules and didn't use the specially designed caps that its 2010 Youth Olympics team wore, Friday's match was abandoned by officials and a 3-0 win was awarded to Jordan as a result. The Football Federation of Iran said it will complain to FIFA about the ruling, but FIFA says assurances were made beforehand so that this situation would've been avoided. From the AP:

"Despite initial assurances that the Iranian delegation understood this, the players came out wearing the hijab, and the head and neck totally covered, which was an infringement of the laws of the game," FIFA said in a statement. [...]

Jordan team officials also objected to the hijab rule before the game, but prepared to play by declining to select women who objected on religious grounds.

"The Iranian team and three Jordanian players were also banned from playing because they wore the traditional head cover," Rana Husseini, head of Jordan's women's football committee, told The Associated Press.

"The problem is that the head cover assigned and approved by FIFA for women players to wear does not suit them as it reveals part of the neck and this is not allowed and it is not acceptable," she said.

Iran also forfeited a second group match against Vietnam on Sunday, seriously damaging its chances of advancing to the London Olympics. It seems unlikely that its federation's complaints will help its case, though, since these rules are not new and compromises have been made in the past. It's just a shame these women were put in the middle of this debate between Iran's federation and FIFA and set up for disappointment.

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/2c/2c8c5bf34c1fab69fd0337443e8cb2f5/iran_womens_soccer_team_forfeits_qualifier_over_he ad_scarves.jpg

whitey
06-07-2011, 06:31 PM
^ good.

sanchez agreed to personal terms with barca. undi should get at least 35 million for him imo.

i dont think they should sell him this year. keep him for champions league. i doubt they get in top for next year in serie A so they can sell him after that.

netscape check two
06-21-2011, 12:52 AM
--Germans to hold oracle octopus competition during Women’s WC

It's been three months since Paul the octopus died and six months since he completed his fantastical run of perfection, eating the food out of boxes associated with the winning team in eight different World Cup matches. And now, instead of quietly fading into obscurity, the German aquarium where Paul lived is squeezing his famous tentacles for those last bits (namely: ashes and attention). When Paul died, the manager of the aquarium said that a permanent shrine "may seem a curious thing to do for a sea creature." But now, that curious thing is a reality.

On Thursday, the Sea Life aquarium in Oberhausen, Germany, unveiled a creepy yet fitting 6 1/2-foot tall monument of an oversized Paul the octopus limply crushing a large ball featuring the flags of all the 2010 World Cup nations' flags. I'm assuming this represents how for one summer, an octopus used the game to become overlord of the human world.

Inside the monument is a golden urn containing Paul's ashes. Yes, they cremated an octopus...

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_sow_experts__16/ept_sports_sow_experts-576504365-1295546677.jpg?ym10gbEDHlQxOr7L

whitey
06-21-2011, 10:54 AM
womens world cup = gay.

i want some big names to start moving on the transfer market.

whos it going to be first???? kun, ganso, neymar, modric, menez, bastos, hamsik, sanchez, rossi, cesc, eto'o?

HANZO
06-21-2011, 03:33 PM
With Villas-Boas resigning from Porto and almost certainly going to Chelsea i expect them to start buying up players soon. maybe a couple porto players moving to Chelsea first, maybe guys like Moutihno or maybe even the Hulk. its like Mourihno all over again.

Barca are close to getting Sanchez, and said they will put in a final bid for Cesc. but they are still in huge debt and losing money dont know how they gonna afford both, they dont really need either of them.

Modric will stay, Tottenham aint selling. alot of teams want Rossi i can see him leaving Villareal.

Neymar i can see going to Chelsea they will offer him more money and at Chelsea his got a better chance to get into the first team. at Real Madrid the competition is to much plus i dont think they need him.

GhettoGnom
06-21-2011, 04:27 PM
^I wouldn't be so sure about Modric if I were you..

Man Utd are supposedly changing quite a handful of players, and I doubt they'll settle for anything less than big names (Jones is probably going to be a GREAT signing), there's a limit to how long you can win with a squad like their current. I mean, Alex is brilliant, his squad is just OK.

Why any promising player would want to go to Chelsea is beyond me, if you want to flop, it's easily your safest bet. Despite that, I can see Neymar signing with them though. Or maybe Lukaku. It'll be very interesting where those two will end up this summer.

Patiently waiting to see what King Kenny are going to pull out for the next season. Haven't seen Henderson play much, so can't really comment on him, but 20£ mill sounds way too much in my ears (hopefully he'll play better than Carroll have).. Hopefully we can get our hands on Gervinho, Cissokho and/or Zapata..

Socrates92
06-21-2011, 08:23 PM
Sounds like Chelsea are gonna get Falcao if/when that new bloke goes there.

Charlton signed Xabi Alonso's brother today in other big news.

Djaminha
06-22-2011, 11:42 AM
That's a decent signing for League 1, he was pretty good at Bolton a few years back. Although he is 31 now, his class should shine through at that level.

Are Charlton good for promotion this coming season?

Socrates92
06-22-2011, 12:10 PM
Yeh he should be a great player in this league, although it'll be hard for his technical ability on a wet cold Tuesday night in Hartlepool lol.

I dunno, we sacked our manager when we were 5th last season and appointed a club legend and finished mid table, pretty unwise move in hindsight, so if we get off to a slow start he'll be gone pretty sharpish. Making some good signings though so playoffs should be possible.

HANZO
06-26-2011, 08:18 PM
River Plate relegated in Argentina. WOW!!!!!!

they got some funky relegations rules, they have teams who have performed badly in the past 3 years have playoff games with teams ready for promotion. well the rules are something like that.

whitey
06-26-2011, 09:02 PM
milan signed stephan el-shaarawy from genoa with merkel going the other way.

still looking at ganso, or maybe hamsik. i guess they have 50 mil to spend, but galliani is in no rush to spend it.

netscape check two
06-29-2011, 05:10 AM
lol @ this. what a bunch of losers

North Korea blame loss to U.S. on players getting struck by lightning

MaskedAvenger
06-29-2011, 05:48 AM

still looking at ganso, or maybe hamsik. i guess they have 50 mil to spend, but galliani is in no rush to spend it.

In my opinion, Hamsik wont be going anywhere, next year he will leave Napoli. Milan will sign Ganso in January.

duotone
06-29-2011, 08:12 AM
haha... yeah thats ridiculous...
woman worldcup is funny...
and it's a new experince for me to get turned on by watching football...
kind of wired...

ironmantis
06-29-2011, 10:48 AM

I liked Merkel from watching him in the games he played, but I guess he needed to move on for himself since he wasn't getting too many games.

HANZO
06-29-2011, 04:43 PM
5 clubs have offered £40million for Neymar including Madrid who want him to cut his hair.

theres no reason for Napoli to give up on Hamsik this season they got a legit chance of challenging for the title, with the team they got and a few additions here and there they should be one of the favourites.

whitey
06-29-2011, 05:00 PM
I liked Merkel from watching him in the games he played, but I guess he needed to move on for himself since he wasn't getting too many games.

yea he has promise but was not going to break into the first team next year. its important to play at that age. but they saw enough in him to do a co-ownership so they can always go back if he shows out.

5 clubs have offered £40million for Neymar including Madrid who want him to cut his hair.

theres no reason for Napoli to give up on Hamsik this season they got a legit chance of challenging for the title, with the team they got and a few additions here and there they should be one of the favourites.

yea i personally would like it if he came, hes a good player, but i dont care if we get him or not. i think the ceiling is higher with ganso. might as well go for him. but i dont like this coming in january thing.

HANZO
07-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Turkish football rocked by a massive match fixing scandal. about fucking time, Fenerbahce's President, Vice-President and some footballers, chairmans of other teams and footballers all taken into custody. Fenerbahce is accused of fixing up to 5 games from last season. i aint fucking surprised those games were all dodgy, Fenerbahce finished the first half of the season 5th and were playing like shit. the second half of the season they win every game and become champs, they stomped over some teams with fucking ease.

they would play some teams and the best players on the opposing teams would refuse to play in games against Fenerbahce. next thing you know seasons over and those players move to Fenerbahce. this has happened twice.

not much is actually known about how much evidence the police have but this case started in secret 7 months ago and they apparently have loads of tapped phone calls where some players are offered money to either play crap against Fenerbahce or play good against Trabzonspor the team who was in the title hunt.

before there was a case made public that Emre Belezoglu sent txt messages to one player telling him to play crap against Fenerbahce and Emre would get the kid transferred to Fenerbahce. Emre says he was joking but thats dont mean shit now.

if justice is served Fenerbahce will get relegated just like Juventus.

whitey
07-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Ironically italys final report on the calciopoli came out and they said inter milan and livorno should have been relegated in 06 and inter will lose the title they got from juve for 06 (which will remain vacant like the 05 one).

however bc italy has a 5 year statue of limitations nothing else can go down.

HANZO
07-07-2011, 11:28 AM
its a huge scandal now, its reported that Fenerbahce fixed 10 of their games from the past season, in addition to paying money to teams to play better against their main rivals Trabzonspor. the Chairman hasnt been arrested yet but the vice-chairman and other board members have. by the looks of it Fenerbahce will get relegated and be striped of the title.

but theres more to come, its not just Fenerbahce they saying Trabzonspor and Bursaspor have also fixed the game they played between themselves. they both finished 2nd and 3rd. so theres a possibility that the team who finished 4th will get the title. Besiktas is reported to have asked a player not to play in the Cup Final and that they would sign him. the player played Besiktas won, but thats under investigation and we can get stripped of the cup. in the coming week they expect up to 60 players to be taken into custody. its a massive massive scandal.

Fenerbahce is expected to lose up to $100million and they have already lost 40% of their stock market value. the police said that 19 games had been fixed in the past 8 months in their investigations. just imagine what the hell has been going on in the past 10 years. everyone knew it our league was dirty but this much nobody had a clue.

HANZO
07-13-2011, 07:26 PM
so far with the match fixing Fenerbahce's president has been arrested but the Federation says it will not do anything to them so far.

but it seems as Besiktas will almost certainly get dropped as players admitted to match fixing. our manager has been arrested today which is kinda shocking cause the guy just doesnt seem like the one who would do such things. vice-president arrested to. im so ashamed of Besiktas, 107 year history and we fuck it all up by trying to fix the cup final, a game we barely won on penalties. the 2 players that were involved on the other team were told not to play against besiktas in the final so after they would transfer to besiktas. both players played one scored and the other created a penalty. still attempting to fix a game is still breaking the law. Besiktas will most likely be stripped of the cup, kicked out of the Europe League and sent packing to the first division. i have no problem with any of that, we deserve to get dropped after all this. i was so hopeful of this season to, we signed some decent players and were building a really talented squad.

i just cant believe they would try to fix a game just to win a non-important cup. fucking ridiculous.

whitey
07-14-2011, 10:07 AM
whats the point of sports if you cheat like that?

idk, obviously its about money i guess but its stupid to me.

looks like man u and inter have agreed to a $40 million dollar fee for sniejder. thats about fair for him.

modric is said to put in a transfer request to get to chelsea who may offer 30 for him.

but i dont get how arsenal is holding out for 45 for cesc. i dont think hes really better than sniejder. i think cesc should be valued at about 35-40 region.

netscape check two
07-16-2011, 08:03 PM
How many more outlandish lies are these North Koreans going to come up with? lol

--Biggest soccer doping scandal at a major tournament in 17 years

http://news.yahoo.com/nkoreans-musk-deer-meds-cause-failed-wcup-tests-213229644.html

HANZO
07-17-2011, 05:53 PM
lol the Copa America, did anyone just watched the atrocity that was Brazil's penalty taking. they missed all 4 by miles and go out to Paraguay. Brazil didnt impress all tournament, dissapointed with them. Neymar, Pato and Ganso all in the squad and nothing special.

Argentina out as well after pretty much playing like crap the entire tournament. no excuses they had the best squad but played shit, couldnt beat 10 man Uruguay. Dare i say the Argentina side from a few years back especially in 06 were much much better thanks to Riquelme pulling the strings and Cambiasso keeping the midfield in check. This Argentina squad just doesnt work, too many selfish players.

semi-finals are Uruguay - Peru
Paraguay - Venezuela/Chile.

my moneys on Chile.

whitey
07-17-2011, 09:40 PM
lol the Copa America, did anyone just watched the atrocity that was Brazil's penalty taking. they missed all 4 by miles and go out to Paraguay. Brazil didnt impress all tournament, dissapointed with them. Neymar, Pato and Ganso all in the squad and nothing special.

Argentina out as well after pretty much playing like crap the entire tournament. no excuses they had the best squad but played shit, couldnt beat 10 man Uruguay. Dare i say the Argentina side from a few years back especially in 06 were much much better thanks to Riquelme pulling the strings and Cambiasso keeping the midfield in check. This Argentina squad just doesnt work, too many selfish players.

semi-finals are Uruguay - Peru
Paraguay - Venezuela/Chile.

my moneys on Chile.

so much for that one HAN.

im pulling for Uruguay. i like suarez and forlan.

Argentina's problem is no creative play maker. why are they not calling riquelme? i know he had problems with the coachs, is he still on the shit list? hurt? just not good anymore, i dont get to watch any of his games anymore now that hes not in europe.

and brazil just went too young, i think they could have used kaka or ronaldinho in there.

HANZO
07-18-2011, 03:50 PM
lol that was one shitty prediction by me. Venezuela played well, didnt expect that at all.

Brazil did have Kaka but he just didnt play well. they lacked cohesiveness. still it didnt matter cause their penalty taking was shit, dnt know how you could miss 4 penalties.

With Riquelme i did read once that he was invited back to the national team by Argentina's new coach, but it seems as if he isnt bothered with the national side anymore.

wuswordz95
07-18-2011, 06:52 PM
if venzuela wins. will they get a world cup berth. i dont think they ever been to that big dance. neither has guatemala

whitey
07-18-2011, 11:41 PM
lol that was one shitty prediction by me. Venezuela played well, didnt expect that at all.

Brazil did have Kaka but he just didnt play well. they lacked cohesiveness. still it didnt matter cause their penalty taking was shit, dnt know how you could miss 4 penalties.

With Riquelme i did read once that he was invited back to the national team by Argentina's new coach, but it seems as if he isnt bothered with the national side anymore.

he played for Real Madrid against the Galaxy the other day...

the winner of the copa america gets a world cup birth? im pretty sure brazil had to go through qualification last time even though they won it.

duotone
07-19-2011, 03:25 AM
no.... they have to qualify like all the others exept of the team of the hostland

chiba
08-04-2011, 10:07 AM
winner of copa america qualifies for the confederations cup

confederations cup has the winners of all tourneys
so far theres
uruguay - won copa america
mexico- won the gold cup
spain- world cup

all thats missing is the winners of asia, africa, and europe

brazil and argentina better get their acts straight
messi should scrap argentina and join spain ;P

peace

magmabaldheaded
08-17-2011, 04:45 PM
whos watchin barca - madrid? i bet madrid wins by 0 - 4

HANZO
08-17-2011, 04:55 PM
I hope Real wins, they outplayed Barca in the first game deserved to win that.

whitey
08-17-2011, 04:57 PM
barca will prob win. they have their lineup from the champions league back. no messing around. they will outpass madrid this game.

magmabaldheaded
08-17-2011, 04:58 PM
madrids gonna get cup be sure

magmabaldheaded
08-17-2011, 05:02 PM
I missed that madrids pressure

GhettoGnom
08-17-2011, 05:22 PM
So what are peoples thoughts/opinions on PL kick-off and the new season?

Aguero delivered the best debut I've ever seen.. Got damn! If they keep Tevez, City is probably going to rival United for the title to the very end. I just hope LFC starts playing as a proper team and ends up in the top 3, we need that confidence boost if we're going to be a title rival the coming years. I think Enrique was a very important signing.

And Barton >>>
What a fucking hero!

HANZO
08-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Aguero is the best player City have bought so far. he makes Tevez expendable, City have a great squad if they can get it together they are one of the favourites. they have also taken the place as probably the most hated team in the premiership after Man U now. City were a nothing team until they got unlimited riches, i hope they crash and burn.

Liverpool played excellent for 45 minutes, then i don't know what happened. Its still early to see the team but I aint too hopeful of the season.

so far i see 3 teams going for the title, Man U, Man city and Chelsea.

Barce - Real game is dope as always.

GhettoGnom
08-17-2011, 06:29 PM
Liverpool played excellent for 45 minutes, then i don't know what happened. Its still early to see the team but I aint too hopeful of the season.
Yeah, but you have to consider that a large part of their squad was new signings.. Enrique came in the day before, in addition we had Adam, Henderson (why on earth Kenny started him in the first place, or paid 20 fucking mill for him, is way beyond me) & Downing. And in the pre-season we were pretty much terrible. With time, I have high hopes, I just hope we keep Meireles and that Henderson won't be a project Kenny is trying to pull off with giving him lots of playtime, cause he's just not good enough for a top 5 squad (yet).. Why we need XXXX centre midtfielders seems a bit strange as well. Alonso have said he could see himself playing for LFC again, so hopefully we'll trim it down to Meireles, Gerrard, Adam, maybe Lucas and then Alonso joining in as an extra addition for 12/13 (don't really see that happening though :( ). Shelvey & Spearing might be great in a couple of years as well.

Flanagan is also way too unexperienced, and he was pretty much responsible for the sunderland goal. Should've used Kelly instead, unexperienced, but better than Flanagan.. As long as Johnson is injured, our RB position is weak. At LB we have Enrique/Aurelio now, that should be sufficient.

so far i see 3 teams going for the title, Man U, Man city and Chelsea.
Sadly, I agree. But both Arsenal and LFC got the squad to compete as well, imho.. Gervinho should be a class signing, and if Wilshere, Ramsey & Walcott continues to grow better, they can easily come as a surprise with so many people writing them off atm.

1. Utd
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. LFC
5. Arsenal
6. Tottenham
7. Fulham or Everton

HANZO
08-17-2011, 06:58 PM
ahahaha did you lot see Mourihno twisting the cheek of Barca's assistant coach during the brawl? lollzzzzzzzz. Dnt kno why Ozil was so worked up during the brawl.

Barca just so efficient, Real again played better but Barca are just deadlier in front of goal. thing is Barca only playing at 70% right now, they only gonna get better.

Socrates92
08-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Charlton, played 3, won 3, WE ARE GOING UP!

whitey
08-17-2011, 09:42 PM
on the PL i hope city take it. i fucking hate Man u. nothing but man u and arsenal fanboys over here. finally the arsenal ones are getting a dose of reality. if you do not want to buy good/expensive players there is no way you can compete. they are a selling club now.

they still need to buy a goalie, a center back (or two) a creative midfielder, an attacking midfielder, and another good forward. i dont see arsen getting more than 1 of those, and it will be either a center back or mid.

every year their D and goalie cost them points. every year Van P is great and gets hurt and they struggle in the final end. and then this year they lose their 2 best players, who also both happen to play in the middle of the park. they need to replace at least one of those guys.

chelsea just are a bit too past their prime imo. the spine of that team; terry, lamps, chech, drogba, have been at it for a decade. i think they may just be past it overall. and i dont have 100% confidence torres can get back to his old ways, he just doesnt look like the same player anymore.

liverpool look dangerous up top, but i dont think they have the quality in midfield. too many worker englishman, not enough class.

man u will be dangerous but once again i think they are a bunch of cunts and sir al is the biggest one of all.

man city should have it all this year. but i dont believe in mancini as a good coach. what has he ever done? get handed a powerful inter team when the serie A was in one of its darker times. now he has all these good players at city and they still play like shit at times. i like silva, think he might be the best player in the prem tbh. dzenko is underrated, onces he starts firing on all cylinders with kun at the same time, look out. they should sell tevez to inter imo. sure he would be a luxury to have but hes unhappy there and mancini will certainly run into selection problems, especially if nasri comes in.

tottenham need striker, adebayor would help but they just dont quite have enough quality to challenge for anything other than 4th imo.

whitey
08-28-2011, 12:45 PM
manchester 12 london 3

whitey
08-28-2011, 12:51 PM
pardon, make that 13

MaskedAvenger
08-28-2011, 01:34 PM
they were lucky it wasn't 15

duotone
08-28-2011, 01:55 PM
manchester 12 london 3
???
it's been 8:2 ...

GhettoGnom
08-28-2011, 02:10 PM
United.... Got damn!

Dr Sleepwalker
08-28-2011, 03:02 PM
yeh fuck. Arsenal got shitted on. watchin an EPL show and theyre targetting Arsen's habit of getting rid of his veterans and leaders. Van Persie isnt a leader, neither was Fabregas. Henry and Wright wher leaders. Gunna be a bad year for the gunners

GhettoGnom
08-29-2011, 07:34 PM
^We'll see by the end of wednesday. I still got faith that they'll get it together and finish at #5 or #6.. They've had a tough start with good opposition and A LOT of injuries, suspensions and pressure. That'll end though, at least the injuries and suspensions (which you can claim is their own fault), and with a couple of good signings, they got more than a strong enough squad for a spot in the lower half of the top five. Gervinho is a top player, and can be just as (if not more) important as (than) Nasri has been. Van Persie is one of PL's most efficient attackers, the team is full of speed and they got great central midtfielders even if they're sorely lacking a leader type playmaker. They should look to Barca to see if they're willing to offload one of theirs. Sczseny (or however it's written) is also looking sharper and sharper, and is probably a better goalkeeper than De Gea is atm. Add another great stopper and a left back, and I think they could surprise a whole lot of football fans this season.

But yeah, they've started horribly, and without further improvements to the squad they can kiss a top 4 finish goodbye.

whitey
08-29-2011, 10:27 PM
???
it's been 8:2 ...

man city 5 + man u 8 = manchester 13 tottenham 1 + arsenal 2 = london 3

GhettoGnom
08-30-2011, 07:19 PM
Coates is officially a Liverpool player! Expecting great things :D

netscape check two
11-01-2011, 01:16 AM
bPeCpq8VkLo

Rame
11-01-2011, 04:18 AM
Iran is not in Europe.

netscape check two
11-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Neither is the US, and there have been posts about US soccer in this thread, lol The thread is too dead right now to have a separate section.

netscape check two
11-04-2011, 01:29 PM
haha

6r9_7kCtV9o

whitey
11-05-2011, 09:56 AM
bPeCpq8VkLo

haha and ahmadinejad says there no gays in iran.

netscape check two
11-21-2011, 01:13 AM
Beckham and the Galaxy win the championship

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Beckham-to-Keane-to-Donovan-for-inevitable-and-d?urn=sow-wp6823

netscape check two
11-28-2011, 03:51 PM
RIP to Gary Speed

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ro-rogers_gary_speed_suicide_112811

HANZO
11-28-2011, 05:14 PM
was weird with Gary Speed cause they day before he was on TV.

anyway i think Man City have officially surpassed Man Utd and Chelsea as my most hated team.

Madrid and Barca as always screaming through the spanish league, though Barca lost to Getafe. Real Madrid is a legit threat to win everything. the squad is deep, everyone is scoring goals they winning every game by 3+ goals.

whitey
11-28-2011, 06:51 PM
im loving city. hate united. always have. so its perfect for me being they are their direct rivals. plus its good to see a breakup of the good ol boys club. same couple clubs always winning..

milan barca game the other day was very entertaining. sucks we lost but shows we are close. really need a better left back and center midfielder to compete deep in the CL but we held barca to their lowest possession total and lowest number of passes completed of the year. (was still 59% and 84% respectively) but created many good chances ourselves.

be nice if we could bring in tevez to win the league. he would tear serie A up. if he comes in i feel they should play pato/binho up top with tevez and drop ibra to trequartista. he is a CRIMINALLY underatted passer of the ball, and would still be able to attack the goal. has awesome vision and great weight on his passes, one of the better passers of the ball (close to the goal) out of anyone in my opinion. then we could drop prince back into the mid with nocerino (who's been a great buy for 500k) and aqua (whos been slightly above average, but still young and can be good on his day).

HANZO
11-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Ibra is a dope passer his technical skill are top notch, his goals against Chievo last week were pure class. Tevez would help big time, but he is also a risk cause his a dick.

Seria A for me seems like a 2 horse race both Milan and Juve seem to have it under control. I think Udinese will drop off from the race near the end of the season. I'm disappointed in Napoli, expected them to run for the title but they seem to be all but out of it already.

whitey
11-30-2011, 11:47 PM
true. napoli is all about CL this year. i hope they do well. they really are playing quite well in europe.

MaskedAvenger
12-01-2011, 02:20 AM
Napoli don't have the depth to do well in both competitions and for now its a 2 horse race but while Inter won't win the Scudetto this year, they will make a run back up the ladder.

HANZO
12-04-2011, 08:31 AM
R.I.P to the legend that is Socrates. the guy was an absolute legend. he was one of the footballers i would imitate when i played, i love watching the 82 Brazil side play. next time i play 5 aside football i will be rocking the Socrates bandana and beard in honour of the great man.

in other news anyone read Pele's comments on Neymar saying he is better than Messi. the more Pele talks about football the more annoying he gets.

HANZO
12-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Man Utd and Man City go out of the champs league on the same night. i didnt expect Utd to get beat by Basel. but fuck all that how convenient was it for Lyon to beat Zagreb 7-1. just the right amount of goals for them to go through on goal difference.

whitey
12-08-2011, 09:06 AM
pele is senile.

awesome that man u is out, good that man city is out too, one less good team to have to play.

favorites in my opinion in order are madrid, barca, bayern, milan.

RALPH WIGGUM
12-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Pretty fucking obvious that Lyon-Zagreb was rigged.

IronSheik
12-08-2011, 04:32 PM
d4DMAgbOCuw

Rame
12-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Man Utd and Man City go out of the champs league on the same night. i didnt expect Utd to get beat by Basel. but fuck all that how convenient was it for Lyon to beat Zagreb 7-1. just the right amount of goals for them to go through on goal difference.

The right amount +1.

+ The 2 cancelled Ajax goals really fucked up my night.

HANZO
12-08-2011, 06:58 PM
yeah it all just seems too perfect for Lyon. plus they got a video of a Zagreb defender winking at the Lyon players after they scored, same player pictured coming out of a bookies the day before.

fair enough Zagreb are a shit team, they been hammered by everyone up to now in the CL but still, for Lyon to score a bunch of goals in that short space of time. and if you watch Zagreb aint even trying they just stand and watch the Lyon players run rings around them.

the Ajax game, they had 2 clean goals dissallowed. if i was an Ajax fan i would have had an heart attack yesterday.

netscape check two
12-22-2011, 04:53 AM
NmamIYFN1s8

Rame
12-22-2011, 10:00 AM
This video still works:

http://www.zie.nl/video/sport/AZ-doelman-Esteban-aangevallen-door-supporter/m1fz33lf19qy

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Inter is coming back up to fight. Still ruff round the edges, but deadly effective, just like Juve. Inter frogleaped Lazio, next stop Udinese's 3rd spot. I hope.

whitey
01-22-2012, 09:52 PM
pfff come onnn sonnnn.

you know the real big dogs are ac milan. Ibramibeast carrying the team.

i still think tevez might come in.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-23-2012, 08:13 PM
We're fighting for the 3rd place, right now. Milan and Juve are the only ones, who can win the scudetto, I know that.

Milito on top form tho.

whitey
01-24-2012, 10:08 AM
yea about time milito is back. took a good year and a half off. hes a good player though, i like him. when hes not scoring on the milanese that is...

netscape check two
01-27-2012, 09:03 PM
--Landmark case has England captain John Terry on trial for making racist remarks

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ro-rogers_john_terry_trial_racism_chelsea_012712

MaskedAvenger
01-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Inter are back son, fear us! Lets see how the Juventini do now that they have a few squads on their ass.

whitey
01-28-2012, 10:33 AM
--Landmark case has England captain John Terry on trial for making racist remarks

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ro-rogers_john_terry_trial_racism_chelsea_012712

that shit is fucking stupid.

netscape check two
01-28-2012, 01:49 PM
how come?

whitey
01-28-2012, 03:21 PM
bc who gives a shit if he makes racists remarks on the field. he wants to use that as a tactic to unnerve his opponent thats his prerogative. the law should have nothing to do with it.

netscape check two
01-28-2012, 03:28 PM
I don't know, there has been a real big problem with racial issues in soccer over the years, especially when objects get thrown onto the field, and some of the fans acting like idiots. So maybe things like this will help a little to crack down on the out of control fans.

RALPH WIGGUM
01-29-2012, 08:15 AM
bc who gives a shit if he makes racists remarks on the field. he wants to use that as a tactic to unnerve his opponent thats his prerogative. the law should have nothing to do with it.

racist insults are unacceptable wether it happens on the field or anywhere else, trouble is sometimes you can't know what actually happenned or who's telling the truth, but theres no way you can say its a valid tactic to upset opponents

these kind of opinions go with the trend that you can't play rough without other players falling down and getting carded, but being a racist prick to get other players to kick your ass is considered a "tactic" smh i bet you support some italian team

MaskedAvenger
01-29-2012, 08:40 AM
lol ^^ your saying how bad racism is and then you finish your argument with a racist comment

netscape check two
01-29-2012, 11:48 AM
well the italians are well known as having some of the more racist squads over the years

whitey
01-29-2012, 07:06 PM
racist insults are unacceptable wether it happens on the field or anywhere else, trouble is sometimes you can't know what actually happenned or who's telling the truth, but theres no way you can say its a valid tactic to upset opponents

these kind of opinions go with the trend that you can't play rough without other players falling down and getting carded, but being a racist prick to get other players to kick your ass is considered a "tactic" smh i bet you support some italian team

i am a proud supporter of the best club in the world fifiman. AC Milan bruhh.

i dont personally care, i dont use them, but if someone feels the need than thats on them. but last time i checked everyone has a right to freedom of speech so if they need to racially abuse then go for it. its of the simple minded, and if someone gets mad over it they are also simple minded.

kinda like the way you sound broooo.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-04-2012, 01:44 AM
Inter is not back, only Milito :no: :/

whitey
02-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Cannot explain how happy I am right now. Huge weight off me in a sense. The men of Milan came to play, the boys of Arsenal did not. My only complaint is that urby didnt find ibra at the end and/or pato didnt score at the end too to make it 5-0. but ill still take 4-0 :)

is this RVP's second to last CL game with Arsenal. Entering the prime of his career, in awesome form, and hes on this team? You would have to think he's going to Barca or Madrid (or darkhorse MILAN, haha naaah tho not getting my hopes up for that).

HANZO
02-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Milan were exceptional tonight, best iv seen them in a long time. possible dark horses for the champs league maybe.

whitey
02-15-2012, 05:37 PM
maybe. we NEED prince to go far. it would be nice to get some more guys back and healthy. it really depends on that. but the way they played Barca already and with that attack filled of Xfactors (ibra, pato, binho prince). id never say never.

HANZO
02-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Milan played Barca well, and theres no reason why they shouldnt be able to beat them. its all mentality, a lot of teams who go up against Barcelona automatically go into super defend mode.

whitey
02-15-2012, 09:02 PM
yea its almost just like wait to get scored on, they come in thinking they are going to lose.

milan is one of the few sides left with pedigree that know they can also lift this cup. if all things go their way.

netscape check two
02-24-2012, 11:13 PM
--Ghana coach says his team used witchcraft against each other

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/ghana-coach-says-team-used-witchcraft-against-other-192015770.html

whitey
02-25-2012, 11:18 AM
way of life for some over there.

Rame
03-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Chelsea has just fired Villas-Boas. Maybe someone else can make Torres score again.

whitey
03-05-2012, 06:39 AM
probably not. hes shot imo. never recovered from those injuries around the last world cup.

chelsea just have an aging squad, they need new players.

HANZO
03-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Messi breaking Barca's goal scoring record. his on fire at the moment, not of this world.

sad what happened to Muamba, FIFA should do more to have teams check players heart conditions more often.

whitey
03-21-2012, 08:30 PM
yeaa hes making a real case for the best ever.

milan will need to be 100% and then some to beat barca.

netscape check two
03-23-2012, 07:29 PM
--Bulgarian club stops paying players until they win a game

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/bulgarian-club-stops-paying-players-until-win-game-173038638.html

Socrates92
04-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Anyone see the Chelsea Spurs FA Cup semi final today? The ref had a fucking nightmare, giving a goal for Chelsea to go 2-0 up when the ball hadn't crossed the line.

Champs League semi finals coming up this week.

My team (Charlton) were promoted yesterday from League 1 to the Championship (1 below the prem now)

:)

whitey
04-15-2012, 10:35 PM
yea that allowed goal was fucking terrible, not even close to being in. complete fucking bullshit.

which pisses me off even more is Milan being denied 2 (TWO) legit, over the line, game winning goals that they ended up with ties. one being against juventus. which is massive, because juve is 2 points ahead. that would minus one from juve, and add 3 to milan, right there they are two points ahead. plus add there other two from the lecce game and they are 4 points ahead. fucking bullshit.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeproLo1gbem7BuL7_4OsuzrMPc9e5G VeWotGih_RFVvaY1INkwmHCojxNaA

i cant find the lecce goal but theres good pictures of that one too.

whitey
04-15-2012, 10:36 PM
congrats on the charlston promotion too. not too long ago they were doing alright in the prem.

Drunken Monk
04-17-2012, 03:00 PM
ma bet is bayern 0 - Real Madrid 3

Drunken Monk
04-17-2012, 03:03 PM
ma bet is bayern 0 - Real Madrid 3

lol

Drunken Monk
04-18-2012, 08:15 AM
ok fo today my bet is Chelsea 3 - Barca 1

duotone
04-18-2012, 12:06 PM
bayern in you face bitch!!!!!

hahaha... i was so fucking freaking out yesterday...
fuickin' arrogant real got no chance against bayern...

but the qualy to the final is still open...
dont know how real reacts on that loss...

but bayern has the better starting condition...

and you freakin' kidding with chelsea 3 : 0 Barce...
i think chelsea 0 : 3 Barce...

and barca will take the trophy again...

Drunken Monk
04-18-2012, 12:21 PM
the qualy to the final is still open...

u said all we will see bitch

Drunken Monk
04-18-2012, 12:23 PM
laugh now u can , next week then u will cry thats what it is

duotone
04-18-2012, 01:19 PM
we will see...
both are mad motivated to get to the final..
bayern could have a homematch in the final... (it never happened before in CL that a team has a homematch in a CL-final)
and REAL dont want to get embarrassed by barca anymore... :nonono:
but they will... for the next 10 years...

btw. ronaldo is overrated as fuck...
he had no chance yesterday exept 4 one... and that was so lame shot.... it's a shame that action scores over detours at the end....

fact is, that he sometimes changes his hairstyle in halftime...
hahaha... fag!:f

Drunken Monk
04-18-2012, 02:40 PM
retard u will stat crying so soon..

Drunken Monk
04-18-2012, 03:36 PM
we will see...

First one faggit ..... :vroar:

duotone
04-18-2012, 03:45 PM
:'(

Drunken Monk
04-18-2012, 04:02 PM
:fucku:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-18-2012, 05:42 PM
haha stupid barcelona, that's for not playing Thiago and Pedro from the first minute

Drunken Monk
04-18-2012, 05:43 PM
haha stupid barcelona, that's for not playing Thiago and Pedro from the first minute

hahahaha no doubt

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Barcelona are shit in defense, they were crap even though chelsea play only drogba up front.
However , I expect barca to win like 2 nil tonight at home.

Real Bayern? I dont know i think personally they are 2 well matched teams which makes it hard to call.

Rame
04-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Hell yeah!!!

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/59821000/jpg/_59821658_torres_ap.jpg

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 04:47 PM
barca cant even beat 10 men at home ?
Hats off to chelsea I didnt think they could do it but their 2 goals came at just the right times, MESSI didnt so shit in either legs apart from 1 shot that hit the post , best player ever ?
I support united but am glad chelsea won.
barca at times fkin annoy me .

SL33
04-24-2012, 05:30 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/578065_2019741668444_1690992087_928159_1764283602_ n.jpg

RALPH WIGGUM
04-24-2012, 05:39 PM
Inch allah hull sucks and coventry rules

COYI

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 05:39 PM
^ wtf ?

Drunken Monk
04-24-2012, 07:13 PM
and barca will take the trophy again...

#(

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Who ever plays chelsea has a huge advantage as chelsea have 4 main players suspended for the final.

HANZO
04-24-2012, 08:12 PM
all Barca did was pass the ball from left to right. then eventually after about 20 passes infront of Chelsea's penalty area they decided to thread the ball through Chelsea's 10 man defence. typical Barca football, they can be very annoying to watch. i think the whole idea that they play great football needs to be re-evaluated cause just passing it back and forth 20 times isnt exactly gonna win you games. Ofcourse no other team can out play them, but they can easily be beat with some good solid defence and counter attacking football.

hats off to Chelsea, the final is gonna be hard for them whoever they face as they have no defence now. no Terry, Ramires, Meireles, and Ivanovic.

moneys on Real to win tomorrow, but i aint counting Bayern out by no means.

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 08:22 PM
They are similar to arsenal in that they have no plan b, I think this might be the end of their dynasty unless they totally revamp their defense , to me they always look like likely to conceed.

Doomsday/2078
04-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Tense stuff!

HANZO
04-25-2012, 05:47 PM
good game, well done Bayern fully deserved it they were better than Real in both games.

my moneys on Bayern in the final.

duotone
04-25-2012, 06:00 PM
#(

:ouch:
wooooohooo....
final at home...

Doomsday/2078
04-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Yes Bayern deserved it , and I think they will beat Chelsea , both missing players but chelseas ones are more important to them .

2 1 Bayern.

duotone
04-26-2012, 02:18 PM
laugh now u can , next week then u will cry thats what it is
no comment ???
bubble bee???
nothing?
no "yeah u won my GOD!"
???

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-30-2012, 06:16 AM
Torres is in form...? What can we expect in the finale? Both Drogba and Torres from the first minute?

duotone
04-30-2012, 07:56 AM
i dont give a fuck... they'll go down in munich...
torret scored against QPR !!! QPR!!! they have a goal-diff. -23 and lost 20 matches...
u really dont set that 6:1 high, dont u?

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 08:12 AM
coventry dude , im in b42 and ws2 lol

what u saying?

havent really paid much attention to sports(its just a distraction)

watched barca chelski 1st leg,,

have to say we been very priveladged to have witnessed messi.,,

wish i was a lot older.. so i could have watched pele and maradona perform in their prime.. so i could form a valid opinion on weather messi is the best player ever..

i used to be a fan/supporter of everton.

i still watch their games (sopcast!) but i dont really care if i miss a game, or if i dont know the result.. or if they lose..
i see everton as my fave tv shows..(ie lost/heroes/fringe/dexteer)
its just entertainment..

why get worked up over it? i watch my fave shows due to the entertainment (no emotional attatchment) thats what ive fouind with everton and football in general..

you can enjoy it more, appreciate the skills/teams/players if your allegiance is un biased..

the main reason i gave up on sports teams is..

if they are succesful,, people want to be associated with teh success.. they have to buy tickets/posters/clothing/merchandise.. just to show to the world.. they have success.. but in reality its nit personal success.. as the supporter has done nothing at all,, for their team( they havent played any minutes/coached) all they have done
is throw money to show a sign of support.

people should be EVEN happier with their own lives, and their own success's, their own happiness that they physically create themselves..

not by 20 odd other men that you dont know, who dont care about you. lol

Doomsday/2078
04-30-2012, 10:55 AM
You make good points there bruv , but you have to speak on the other side too , think how many players were plucked of the streets of say brazil or argentina when they were young to sign for big clubs, lots and without football a lot of those kids would have little future on those same streets.

Yes its ruled by money but football still has great drama and incredible stories.

Ive been to Coventrys ground to see man united lol.
And I dont like everton after our last match!!

Doomsday/2078
04-30-2012, 10:57 AM
Duotone , what team will you pick for the final man?

duotone
04-30-2012, 04:02 PM
haha doom... that's an eays one... munich!!!
i live in munich... and i'm a fan since elementary school (6yrs)

Drunken Monk
05-02-2012, 04:18 PM
cmon madrid!!

Doomsday/2078
05-02-2012, 05:11 PM
haha doom... that's an eays one... munich!!!
i live in munich... and i'm a fan since elementary school (6yrs)

no lol i mean what side as in what players , you have 4 suspended right?

MaskedAvenger
05-03-2012, 02:42 AM
FIDvXXl5Bh4

duotone
05-03-2012, 03:43 PM
no lol i mean what side as in what players , you have 4 suspended right?
haha ok i got u wrong...
no we have 3 suspended...
alaba, badstuber and luiz gustavo...

alaba is gonne to be replaced by rafinah and lahm goes back on left...

badstuber is gonne to be replaced by the last injured central defender van buyten or the original def. midfield tymochuk...

gustavo is gonne to be replaced by kroos... kroos back on def. midfield and mueller back in team...

gomez
ribery mueller robben
schweinsteiger kroos
lahm v.buyten boateng rafinah
neuer

Doomsday/2078
05-03-2012, 04:01 PM
chelsea miss bigger players than you , i think you are big favourites man i bet you cant wait

duotone
05-03-2012, 04:24 PM
chelsea miss bigger players than you , i think you are big favourites man i bet you cant wait

hm...
everything is possible at a final...
The biggest loss 4 us is badstuber ... he is the chef of the defense...
But yeah... we play at home.... thats the advantage.

MaskedAvenger
05-04-2012, 12:47 AM
Forza Inter!

Doomsday/2078
05-06-2012, 07:22 AM
yo duotone, my team are supposedly after the dortmund player Shinji Kagawa , you know much about him ? he a good player etc

duotone
05-06-2012, 07:46 AM
hm... then u re a ManU arent u?

i read a quote of kagawa "i go to Manchester"

he told that to japanese television i guess...

he's a good one... no doubt...
i was a bit jealous on dortmund...
they bought him for 300.000 euro...
its 243.045 GBP
and i think they get more than 10.000.000 Euro now... 8.101.530 GBP

he's 2 seasons in germany... he got a place in the first 11 amazingly fast..
no one thought that..
he's one of the best scorer in buli...
i think that u have fun with him...
he's small... fast... and has a great ballcontrole...
when i should compare his style of playing to anyone i would say that it's kind of messi... not that good... but his styles are kind of the same...

Doomsday/2078
05-06-2012, 07:55 AM
haha thanks man this is useful information , yh im a man united fan .
I wanted to know becasue we desperately need more midfielders , he is like an attacking midfielder right?

Is he strong ie does he have good balance?

TUYuNIpygdc

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 09:42 AM
im sure you all know about this

wiziwig.tv
footballstreaming.info
www.firstrowsports.eu
lshunter.tv
http://88.80.11.29/

Doomsday/2078
05-06-2012, 10:29 AM
yh im using it right now lol

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 10:41 AM
sopcast links are the best, streaming in hd, at over 2500kps :)

even tho my pc cant handle it.. lol i prefer links about 1m/1.5m lols

i hate flash links ;/

HANZO
05-06-2012, 08:10 PM
3 weeks ago this is a video of emre belezoglu former newcastle and inter playing and serial dickhead calling didier zokora a 'fucking nigger'. if you can lip read well its clear as day light. he only got a 1 match ban for offensive language in a game. which was bullshit, they said there wasnt enough evidence, its clear as day he called zokora a nigger.

you can see it at 14 secs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on052sWR9jM

3 weeks later 2 teams play again and this was Zokora's reply. fucking epic reply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ybeupfIRqE

i dont condone violence in football but fucking well done Zokora. Emre is a scumbag, a fucking parasite. He never gets punished for anything he does, this wasnt the first time he has been caught being a racist prick. i would have broken the midgets legs.

(ok i cant seem to embed youtube videos so sorry bout that. )

Rame
05-07-2012, 04:14 AM
on052sWR9jM

9ybeupfIRqE

You can click ''quote'' to see how it works.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-07-2012, 01:20 PM
She wore
she wore
she wore a claret and blue ribbon in the merry month of may
and when i asked why she wore that ribbon
she said its for the west ham boys who are going to wembley!

Drunken Monk
05-13-2012, 04:48 PM
sad to see villareal playin next year in 2nd division
nilmar, rossi & borja valero have to find a new team

Durag
05-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Greatest final day in fuckin years in the English premier league. I still cannot believe City came back after it looked like all hope was gone and clinched the title after scoring two goals in injury time. The title was Citys at half time with both them and United winning, but into the second half QPR (against all adds as they are at the bottom of the table) managed to equalize against City, and then get in front.

The title was now Uniteds and City got more and more nervous and they could not score, i honestly thought it was all fuckin over and City had blown it, but then in the 91st minute they got an equalizer (still wasnt enough) and i couldnt fuckin believe ut when they got a winner.

UP CITY!

And Barton is a fuckin scumbag

HANZO
05-13-2012, 07:27 PM
truly one of the most epic finishes to a season ever.

you couldnt write a better script than that. well done city. it was deserved.

whitey
05-13-2012, 09:37 PM
ya that shit was fucking insane. any retard that says soccer is boring is a fucking loser. that shit was one of the best games espn has ever shown in any sport.

Doomsday/2078
05-13-2012, 09:38 PM
fuck city lol ,

Rame
05-19-2012, 06:22 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.luxist.com/media/2010/01/90993943.jpg

HANZO
05-19-2012, 06:54 PM
lol Bayern they had the chance to win it 3 times and blew it. cant fucking stand Chelski cant believe they won.

Doomsday/2078
05-19-2012, 06:55 PM
I know Bayern could have been 3 1 up before it got to extra time .

whitey
05-20-2012, 12:30 PM
yea bayern really blew it.

Rame
05-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Roman should've hired a singer:

gGamRiVB-1U

Drunken Monk
05-25-2012, 03:57 PM
My forecast for the King's Cup atletic bilbao 3 - barca 2

Drunken Monk
05-25-2012, 07:48 PM
im real madrid fan but i have to admitt barca is unstoppable

Drunken Monk
05-27-2012, 03:27 PM
spanish team fo the eurocope

Casillas, Valdés , Reina.

Arbeloa, Juanfran, Ramos, Piqué, Albiol, Javi Martínez y Jordi Alba.

Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Cazorla, Silva, Mata, Cesc, Pedro , Navas.

Llorente, Torres , Negredo.

its done , we about to win again

netscape check two
06-11-2012, 08:28 PM
12 red cards and lots of kicks

6rOe1h_owPA

netscape check two
07-06-2012, 02:59 AM
--Emerson Sheik gets away with biting opponent during Copa Libertadores final

RGDl2_F58dM

netscape check two
08-30-2012, 06:21 PM
-Former phenom Freddy Adu running out of options

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/soccer--former-phenom-freddy-adu-running-out-of-options.html

HANZO
09-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Adu can probably be considered one of the biggest flops in football history. guy was playing in the Turkish second division last time i checked.

but in more important matters Ronaldo said he is unhappy. yes he plays for possibly the biggest sports club in the world, most successful team ever, highest earning player and he is fucking unhappy.

netscape check two
09-20-2012, 02:23 PM
--Sepahan FC midfielder tosses explosive from the field seconds before it goes off

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/sepahan-fc-midfielder-tosses-explosive-pitch-seconds-goes-154601311--sow.html

Soul Controller
09-20-2012, 02:30 PM
hanzo. do you mean the american freddie edu?

Soul Controller
09-20-2012, 02:31 PM
adu*

IronSheik
09-26-2012, 08:31 PM
wtf? that was over 6 yrs ago & they wanna immortalize him for ending his career that way?

thas pathetic!
http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/8018/20vv.gif

A 16-foot statue of France great Zinedine Zidane's headbutt during the 2006 World Cup has been erected in Paris.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/247720_10151047869361006_1011071491_n.jpg (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/zinedine-zidane-headbutt-statue-unveiled-paris-centre-pompidou-art-museum-article-1.1168992)

netscape check two
10-16-2012, 02:03 AM
-Asian Football Confederation apologize for calling UAE national team ‘Sand Monkeys’

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/asian-football-confederation-apologize-calling-uae-national-team-182949385--sow.html

netscape check two
10-21-2012, 07:11 PM
How many psychotic people go to soccer games?

-Fan throws explosive at player getting treatment during match in Cyprus

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/fans-throw-explosive-player-getting-treatment-during-match-220657431--sow.html

netscape check two
10-30-2012, 10:45 AM
what a bunch of idiot fans

-Deportivo Tachira match abandoned after fans riot over pink Breast Cancer Awareness kit

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/deportivo-tachira-match-abandoned-fans-riot-over-pink-181919490--sow.html

netscape check two
12-11-2012, 12:07 PM
-One fan shows up for Italian soccer match

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/h2dgeeTUnQ83Q4b4QfJY7w--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptussowexperts/158090886.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/one-solitary-udinese-fan-showed-genoa-team-match-230323815--sow.html#more-17127

Tage
01-23-2013, 11:31 AM
I'm going to the England/Brazil match at Wembley with a couple of mates in Feb'.
Keep an eye out on the TV for someone with "Swanny, 11" on the back of his shirt. I'll be turning around and showing that to the camera everytime Brazil score. I'll be behind the goal. :)

netscape check two
01-23-2013, 12:18 PM
You're still alive? lol

Tage
01-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Aye. What's good, Mr. Two? :)

HANZO
01-23-2013, 05:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHH

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/BALL-BOY-HAZARD.gif

Rame
01-24-2013, 06:59 AM
^ That fat fuck should've just done his job.

HANZO
01-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Liverpool man i dunno the teams soo shit its unbelievable iv fucking given up hope. losing to Oldham jus takes the cake.

Drogba to Galatasaray along with Sneijder. funny how a team just 2 years ago where on the brink of bankruptcy with $250million debts can all of a sudden afford such players.

I really hope UEFA's financial fair play rules kick in and UEFA crack down on teams with undisclosed sources of revenue.

netscape check two
01-31-2013, 10:21 PM
-Beitar defy racist fans and sign two Muslim Chechen players

JERUSALEM, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Israeli Premier League side Beitar Jerusalem unveiled two Chechen Muslim players on Wednesday in defiance of calls by some of their fans who have protested against the club's recruitment of Muslims.

A racist element among Beitar's fans caused uproar in the Jewish state on Saturday when they held up banners during a Premier League match to protest at owner Arkady Gaydamak's plans to hire the two players.

Zaur Sadayev and Dzhabrail Kadiyev of Russian premier league side Terek Grozny were introduced at a news conference but barely spoke. They are due to train for the first time on Thursday.

"I know that there will be a difficult start, but I believe that this club is setting out on a new path and will change its image," coach Eli Cohen said.

Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat, who participated in the news conference said that "violence and racism would not be tolerated".

One large banner on Saturday read "Beitar will always remain pure" and another sign criticised Gaydamak's plan to recruit the two players.

The club were disciplined on Tuesday because of the incident and were ordered to close the Teddy Kollek Stadium's 7,000-seat eastern grandstand, where hard core supporters sit, for five matches. They also received a 50,000 shekels ($13,400) fine.

The Israel Football Association (IFA) court said the punishment was relatively mild because Beitar had begun to make an effort to stamp out racist behaviour among its fans.

Beitar are a bastion of Israel's political right wing and the only leading team in the country never to have signed an Arab player because of fan pressure.

They have the worst disciplinary record in Israel's Premier League. Since 2005, Beitar have faced more than 20 hearings and have received various punishments, including points deductions, fines and matches behind closed doors.

Arab citizens make up some 20 percent of Israel's population of almost eight million. Arab players feature prominently at all other clubs and have long been included in Israel's national team.

netscape check two
02-04-2013, 09:37 PM
-Europol suspect 680 matches ‘fixed’ worldwide, reportedly including one foiled by Liverpool

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/investigators-suspect-680-matches-fixed-worldwide-one-reportedly-223442142--sow.html

HANZO
02-26-2013, 06:47 PM
Barca have been proper shit these past few weeks. 3-1 loss at home to Madrid thats jus bad.

-Europol suspect 680 matches ‘fixed’ worldwide, reportedly including one foiled by Liverpool

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/investigators-suspect-680-matches-fixed-worldwide-one-reportedly-223442142--sow.html

most of these games are in Turkey. court judges ruled that teams had fixed matches. Turkey's biggest clubs. the president of one club was in prison for a year before being released as the case has gone to the supreme court. its been six months and still no final decision. the evidence is hard, tapped phonecalls and players receiving money from club officials.

the federation has charged only 2 players with match fixing but no clubs. the official statement was 'there was match fixing but we didnt see any proof of match fixing during the games' they said this yet banned 2 players for 3 years.

UEFA has turned a blind eye to all this cause they are just as corrupt.

Soul Controller
03-06-2013, 09:05 AM
i was disappointed last night, Mourinho said the world would stop :(

netscape check two
03-10-2013, 08:43 PM
hp76bqcTnSI

Soul Controller
03-23-2013, 04:49 AM
use to think he acted like a knob.

read some amazing stuff about him and gaza a year or so back..

need more people like this

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188427_580471558643782_1285167059_n.jpg

duotone
03-23-2013, 04:51 AM
i hate cr7 but thats a great behaviour

netscape check two
03-25-2013, 05:29 PM
lol @ Costa Rica acting like pussies cause they can't be in a little snow.

Soul Controller
03-25-2013, 05:32 PM
was that the usa match? caught teh goals of that crazy snow.. lol in europe that would have been called off... i miss the days of orange balls, snow covered pitch/water logged... surly these professionals can play when conditions are moar phun!

GhettoGnom
04-21-2013, 02:08 PM
http://backpagefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Liverpool-v-Newcastle-Luis-Suarez-celeb_2856246.jpg

netscape check two
04-22-2013, 06:32 PM
This psycho soccer player should get banned for a while

8fEvHl8yJxU

HANZO
04-23-2013, 05:22 PM
Barca jus got raped.

Rame
04-23-2013, 06:58 PM
^ And I loved watching it.

GhettoGnom
04-27-2013, 09:50 PM
This week couldn't have gone better as far as I'm concerned.. Bayern, Dortmund & Liverpool all played world class football.

http://assets1.lfcimages.com/uploads/coutinho263_5122641205d34232511925.jpg
The future of Brazil & LFC

duotone
04-28-2013, 04:20 AM
as a german and munic fan football couldnt have been better than last week...

netscape check two
05-04-2013, 11:30 AM
-Utah soccer league hiring security after ref gets punched and goes into coma

http://news.yahoo.com/utah-soccer-league-hiring-security-ref-hit-230734462.html

Rame
05-06-2013, 04:47 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420594_163045277197951_577833847_n.jpg

Great game yesterday.

whitey
05-06-2013, 06:35 PM
This week couldn't have gone better as far as I'm concerned.. Bayern, Dortmund & Liverpool all played world class football.

http://assets1.lfcimages.com/uploads/coutinho263_5122641205d34232511925.jpg
The future of Brazil & LFC

not a chance. i watched him at inter for the past couple years. couple flairs of brilliance but for the most part a dud.

Rame
05-15-2013, 05:45 PM
YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970714_10151620280767259_667454287_n.jpg

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-19-2013, 06:48 AM
whitey, coutinho is class, he just needed to go to a better team

Suarez-Coutinho-Sturridge up front is deadly

MaskedAvenger
05-19-2013, 07:27 AM
I dont think Liverpool is a step up from Inter.

GhettoGnom
05-25-2013, 01:13 AM
not a chance. i watched him at inter for the past couple years. couple flairs of brilliance but for the most part a dud.

Maybe they didn't use him correctly or he didn't fit in the team or something. I dunno, never really watched him in Inter tbf, but they've missed out on a gem.

I have, however, watched him for the last 6 months, and he's easily the best buy Liverpool have done since Suarez. If he keeps progressing as he has done, even better. People were going crazy for Sterling in september, and Sterling can become great, but he doesn't hold a candle to Coutinho.

As for Sturridge, he's been great as well, but I fear he'll do a Cissé and stop scoring next season. Great speed, great shooting power, fits perfectly in the Liverpool team right now, but he seems like a very moody player. When he's frustrated his decisions on the field are horrible. But Rodgers seems like a guy who knows how to get the most out of players, so I still have some faith.

MinEMqzogQY
The type of player every football fan enjoy watching.

duotone
05-25-2013, 03:14 AM
3rd cl-final in 4 years

its time to get that trophy...
chelsea took it from munich... now we take it from london..
fair enough

netscape check two
05-27-2013, 09:28 PM
-Openly gay Rogers breaks barrier by playing in MLS

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/openly-gay-rogers-breaks-barrier-playing-mls-game-173111073.html

netscape check two
06-11-2013, 03:16 PM
qwP8UBgWVdA

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/argentinean-player-sent-off-throwing-dog-off-field-144536031.html

chiba
07-28-2013, 03:58 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/26/sports/soccer/for-ronaldinho-mission-accomplished.html?_r=0

congrats to ronaldinho
hopefully he keeps up his form up

GhettoGnom
08-07-2013, 08:35 AM
http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/9657__3026__rushwutang500.jpg

Word.

Guarded By Martyrs
08-07-2013, 12:06 PM

Nah there's a big chance.
He really terrorized defenders towards the end of last season
And most importantly he looks hungry.

I dont think Liverpool is a step up from Inter.
You will.

Word.

Generals know what it is.

netscape check two
08-07-2013, 05:52 PM

Word.

Who is the guy in the middle?

GhettoGnom
08-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Who is the guy in the middle?

That's Ian Rush, one of the greatest goalscorers of all time and an absolute legend.

chiba
08-11-2013, 04:03 AM
Any thoughts on:

Roony going to Chelsea?
or suarez going to Arsenal?
Bale to madrid for a 100 mil!!
CR7 considering leaving?
Whats up with Wenger not investing on any players?

GhettoGnom
08-11-2013, 08:02 AM
^Suarez isn't going to Arsenal. If he's sold, it'll be out of the country.
Can't comment on Rooney.

If Madrid sell CR and buys Bale, they'll come out a weaker team. I think Spurs will do what they can to hold on to him though, don't see them coming in the top 4 without him.

I think Wenger is to set up on getting Suarez. He should've realized by now that it won't happen though.

HANZO
08-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Well Arsenal haven't signed anyone, Suarez is the last guy left they could get. Arsenal fans demand a big money signing and if they don't and they flop this season as well then Wenger is finished. They have all that money they one of the top earning clubs in the world and yet they just cannot get the big names. I think they are tight with money, Wenger is and so is management. Also the transfer market is being swamped by Man City, PSG and Monaco at the moment. They signing all the good players from the mid level Euro clubs. There are only a very few players that Arsenal and other teams can sign.

However I doubt Suarez will go to Arsenal, Liverpool would be mad to do so. If he is going to leave its more likely he will go to Madrid.

To add 100million for Bale is fucking ridiculous.

In other news the inevitable has happened and Fifa has begun talking about a winter world cup in Qatar lol. How fucking stupid can the footballing world get? They didn't realise Qatar is fucking hot in the summer? bunch of corrupt sell outs.

chiba
08-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Well Arsenal haven't signed anyone, Suarez is the last guy left they could get. Arsenal fans demand a big money signing and if they don't and they flop this season as well then Wenger is finished. They have all that money they one of the top earning clubs in the world and yet they just cannot get the big names. I think they are tight with money, Wenger is and so is management. Also the transfer market is being swamped by Man City, PSG and Monaco at the moment. They signing all the good players from the mid level Euro clubs. There are only a very few players that Arsenal and other teams can sign.

However I doubt Suarez will go to Arsenal, Liverpool would be mad to do so. If he is going to leave its more likely he will go to Madrid.

To add 100million for Bale is fucking ridiculous.

In other news the inevitable has happened and Fifa has begun talking about a winter world cup in Qatar lol. How fucking stupid can the footballing world get? They didn't realise Qatar is fucking hot in the summer? bunch of corrupt sell outs.

i know Arsenal has been snubbed a couple of times
like bernard going to shaktar donesk & i think Luis Gustavo

I feel bad for Arsenal in some ways because they sold alot of their good players like RVP, Fabregas, Nasri, Song, Gervinho...
their squad is still decent but it seems nobody wants to join Arsenal & Wenger has been holding out for suarez?!
funny how Wenger claims they can afford Rooney tho.

I see Rooney joining Chelsea at the very end of the transfer window.
I read somewhere that Suarez has to formally apologize to his team mates, the staff, and the fans for considering jumping ship!

and i agree about Real dropping 100 Euros on Bale !! The hack they trying to Prove?

I think Fifa will chose another destination for the World Cup
Fifa knew about the weather conditions in Quatar!! I dont know why they didnt choose Turkey (who have more of a footy history than Quatar)

GhettoGnom
08-11-2013, 08:44 PM
I feel bad for Arsenal in some ways because they sold alot of their good players like RVP, Fabregas, Nasri, Song, Gervinho...
their squad is still decent but it seems nobody wants to join Arsenal
Arsenal used to be my favorite team to watch in PL (behind LFC, ofc), but I agree, they just ain't what they used to be. I love the playing style of the likes of Wilshere, Ox & Walcott who inbetween them got all the speed & technique needed, and they got plenty of decent players, but to be top 4 you need at least 3-4 exeptional players. They can't keep on selling them.

I read somewhere that Suarez has to formally apologize to his team mates, the staff, and the fans for considering jumping ship!
BR has said so publicly, in addition Suarez is currently doing all his training away from the rest of the squad. Both BR & Henry have been clear that Suarez is not for sale. If Arsenal had done the same, they would have been in a completely different situation right now.

chiba
08-12-2013, 12:17 AM
^ yep well said mate !

Arsenal isnt my favorite team but i do enjoy watching them play (same with Liverpool)
I hate to see them end up mid table or relegated
Arsenal really need to learn how to hang on to their players.
thing is alot of the fans want Wenger out but in the end who would they get as a replacement coach?

It will be an interesting season tho

who knows how Man United will do under Moyes & if RVP can stay healthy

Chelsea has a good coach in mourinho and can end up in the top 4 easy.
If they can get Rooney then I guess its safe to say they will end up
maybe even 1st or 2nd

Man City & Tottenham is in the air !
If Spurs sell Bale, it would depend who they get with that large sum of $$

i think maybe the 4th place battle would be between Spurs, Pool, & Gunners?!

cheers

TheFunkyDrummer
08-12-2013, 02:48 PM
The only reason Arsenal will always finish top 4 is because they have the best coach there is: Wenger. He makes players better and then the club has to sell them, because Arsenal is no longer the 'top' for them. Look at Robin van Persie, imo the greatest striker in the world. He was injured for years and Wenger kept his trust in him, he knew what he was capable of. Finally he had a whole season without injuries and he was scoring and delivering assists game after game. Instead of staying the Arsenal legend he was at that moment, he chose for the money (and with it ofcourse a big price). A huge blow to Arsenal fans. The reason Arsenal can no longer compete with the best in the PL is because they don't spend crazy money like Chelsea or Man City. How is it Tottenham Hotspur does not finish in the top 4 even though they keep buying new players and they have way, way more options than Arsenal? This year will be the same, even if Arsenal will not be buying new players. Gustavo is close to a transfer, hope to see him soon. I'd rather see Rooney than Suarez, but one of them would definitely be nice since Giroud is a blind horse and Podolski is too inconsistent.

Bale is extremely overrated. The guy can run and shoot. He will be the biggest flop in La Liga since technique is the biggest requirement in that competition.100 million, what a joke. If he really is the replacement for Ronaldo, I feel sorry for the management of Real Madrid. I think he will stay though, whether Bale comes or not.

HANZO
08-12-2013, 06:08 PM
I think Fifa will chose another destination for the World Cup
Fifa knew about the weather conditions in Quatar!! I dont know why they didnt choose Turkey (who have more of a footy history than Quatar)

Turkey couldn't even get the Euros. We tried for the 2016 tournament but lost to France. The best one was for the 2020 Euros. Turkey was the only country to bid but Platini said he wouldn't accept Turkey's bid because Istanbul is trying to get the 2020 Olympics as well, he said we cant host both tournaments. Reason why the 2020 Euro championship will be held in cities across Europe. To make up for not giving Turkey the Euros it was said that the semi-finals and finals for that tournament would be in Istanbul, but Platini denied it.

So we have absolute no chance of getting a World Cup, Somalia has a better chance lol. To add though I don't think Turkey deserves it, forget about the massive amounts of football corruption, if Turkey hosted a tournament the stadiums would be empty. Last month Turkey hosted the U-20 World Cup, the average attendance was less than 1500 even though the tickets were free. Turks only care for football when Galatasaray and Fenerbahce play each other, the state of football in the rest of the country is abysmal.

chiba
08-13-2013, 12:02 AM
The only reason Arsenal will always finish top 4 is because they have the best coach there is: Wenger. He makes players better and then the club has to sell them, because Arsenal is no longer the 'top' for them. Look at Robin van Persie, imo the greatest striker in the world. He was injured for years and Wenger kept his trust in him, he knew what he was capable of. Finally he had a whole season without injuries and he was scoring and delivering assists game after game. Instead of staying the Arsenal legend he was at that moment, he chose for the money (and with it ofcourse a big price). A huge blow to Arsenal fans. The reason Arsenal can no longer compete with the best in the PL is because they don't spend crazy money like Chelsea or Man City. How is it Tottenham Hotspur does not finish in the top 4 even though they keep buying new players and they have way, way more options than Arsenal? This year will be the same, even if Arsenal will not be buying new players. Gustavo is close to a transfer, hope to see him soon. I'd rather see Rooney than Suarez, but one of them would definitely be nice since Giroud is a blind horse and Podolski is too inconsistent.

Bale is extremely overrated. The guy can run and shoot. He will be the biggest flop in La Liga since technique is the biggest requirement in that competition.100 million, what a joke. If he really is the replacement for Ronaldo, I feel sorry for the management of Real Madrid. I think he will stay though, whether Bale comes or not.

Im surprised Bayern are considering letting Gustavo go
if Gustavo does go to Arsenal hopefully he becomes the next
G.Silva
id be very surprised if Rooney ended up at Arsenal
I see him going to Chelsea.

speaking of strikers.. Chelsea picked up Eto'o ??

Arsenal is a good team and they develop their players, but
sadly $$ wins over loyalty these days!

i think Real might include 2 players and cash that would equal the 100 euro for Bale!!

as for Quatar, ive been hearing UK might be a back up for the WC
a winter WC would really throw off the scheduling for club footy.

I really thought Turkey would be able to pull it off
I think maybe Morocco or Tunisia which is closer to Europe and have a good footy history
but they are considered African ?

GhettoGnom
08-13-2013, 08:13 PM
I think Bale can do good wherever really, just not 100 million-good. But Tottenham will be a force to count with if they hold on to him, and no matter how good Wenger is, he needs reinforcements. They will always be a top-4 threat no matter what though..

Right now, I'd say Chelsea and City are the two teams that stand out. United got the winning mentality in their squad, but individually I don't know if they're good enough, especially at midfield. With Ferguson gone, I see them pretty much equally to Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool assuming they got at least a somehow decent replacement for Downing (ie: not worse than SD). I might even go so far as to say that Tottenham is perhaps the better of them.

Still plenty of time for players to come and go though..

chiba
08-16-2013, 02:27 AM
I think Bale can do good wherever really, just not 100 million-good. But Tottenham will be a force to count with if they hold on to him, and no matter how good Wenger is, he needs reinforcements. They will always be a top-4 threat no matter what though..

Right now, I'd say Chelsea and City are the two teams that stand out. United got the winning mentality in their squad, but individually I don't know if they're good enough, especially at midfield. With Ferguson gone, I see them pretty much equally to Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool assuming they got at least a somehow decent replacement for Downing (ie: not worse than SD). I might even go so far as to say that Tottenham is perhaps the better of them.

Still plenty of time for players to come and go though..

^ i agreee on Chelsea and City standing out
Man Utd & Moyes will really have to show and prove themselves
If somehow Spurs keep bale i see them besting Pool and the Gunners.

dunno whats up with bale? i think R.Madrid are still negotiating or something?
wonder if FIFA will really enforce that club expenditure rule

im surprised Arsenal arn't jumping on that Anzhi exodus
Etoo,Traore, Lass Diarra and Willan?

Etoo is rumored to go to chelsea
Wilian has said Liverpool shown interest & bid ?

2 weeks left before the window closes
i think the last 2 days there will be some serious movements!

Tage
08-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Apology accepted, Luis.
...Brendan Rodgers for Manager of the season.

GhettoGnom
08-17-2013, 10:00 AM
http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/8495__1918__insta1_513X367.jpg

Wilian has said Liverpool shown interest & bid ?

Hope this one goes through. Need a winger.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Coutinho great again :mynigga:

chiba
08-17-2013, 11:56 PM
arsenal flopped today but then again the ref kinda gave villa the game on those calls

Sturridge, Coutihno and Hendo will be key to Liverpool success this season
suarez as well..... if he decides to show up & play.

GhettoGnom
09-02-2013, 05:11 AM
^Hendo showed his importance yesterday. Never stops running. Having a keeper like Mignolet and the defence that we've now built can also prove to be essential.

http://surfacemagazine.fr/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sakho3-copie-lweb.jpg
^^Great faith in this guy, now let's get Moses and maybe even another winger for the icing.. Anxiously looking forward to a closed transfer window.

netscape check two
09-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Is that Flavor Flav?

HANZO
09-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Well Bale finally at Madrid for 100million Euros. I think its fucking ridiculous, Madrid are just insane.

Ozil to Arsenal huge signing Madrid are nuts to let him go.

Real Madrid are just plain fucking stupid. How the people in Spain let them get away with such spending when its well known the government give them handouts.

chiba
09-02-2013, 11:39 PM
I have to admit ozil to arsenal was a shock!
if anything i thought man Utd would get Ozil.
Madrid need the cash so they are just giving players away to pay off Bale.

Fellaini to utd

and im happy to see kaka back at milan !
i hope he shines there !

surprised Kagawa didnt go back to BvB.
i know he hasnt seen first team action and is frustrated.

GhettoGnom
09-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Özil easily the signing of the summer, but Arsenal is still weak defensively.

Surprised by Chelsea, Eto inn and Lukaku out is not a good deal.

Manchester City is favorites for the title to me, then it's up to United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs to battle it out for the next three spots. A lot of business will probably be done in january as well.

Is that Flavor Flav?

Haha, that's Mamadou Sakho.

chiba
09-06-2013, 02:09 AM
^ I feel Arsenal could've done more in the transfer market, getting ozil is really something
after a couple of players gave arsenal the could shoulder. Next window hopefully wenger
steps his game up.

We will have to see what Eto can bring to Chelsea.

Liverpool is one to watch, they are coming back like a hungry wounded dog.
They are shaping up to be top contenders.

chiba
10-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Anybody up on the footy games?!

what are your predictions for the european world cup playoff draws?
we will either see Ronaldo or Ibra at the next world cup!

PORTUGAL VS SWEDEN
UKRAINE VS FRANCE
GREECE VS ROMANIA
ICELAND VS CROATIA

Rame
10-24-2013, 06:33 PM
Î hope Iceland makes it. Don't care about the rest.

GhettoGnom
10-26-2013, 12:08 PM
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1569387.ece/ALTERNATES/s2197/Sturridge%20and%20Suarez-1569387.jpg

Holy fuck.

chiba
10-26-2013, 11:14 PM
Barca beat Madrid in the Classico 2-1

Neymar shines and Bale flops (read the headlines)