PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

36chambers
08-16-2005, 06:40 PM
yo PES5 is sounding good then, cant wait 4 october. ill be pre ordering it soon.

i forgot Fragmented, u on pesfan.com ???

Fragmented
08-16-2005, 06:51 PM
i go on there don't post much i'm afraid but yeah

anyways u need to get swapmagic once u get pes5 anyhow so u can have all the kits and uptodate transfer etc :D

whitey
08-17-2005, 12:32 PM
anyone know when fifa 06 is coming out?

36chambers
08-17-2005, 12:52 PM
^^^^ dont swear.

ratty mayonnaise
08-17-2005, 01:32 PM
fifa :(

Roman Deini
08-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Robben :)

36chambers
08-17-2005, 02:22 PM
http://www.kidsplanet.nl/upload/1484487_340_1112192994854-robben.jpg

2 goals 2day :D

WU-KILLAH
08-17-2005, 04:29 PM
I play both Fifa and PES and I think with years EA is working hard to make it better during all version of PES since the 2 are pretty similar concerning the gameplay... Fifa 2005 was already a big imrovement but it still too hard for people who only play PES where everything is assisted ... I think Fifa 2006 will worth the try, Im waiting for it more than PES as it will only be a PES 4 with few improvment ....

FrenchShin
08-17-2005, 05:14 PM
Pascal Chimbonda is THE BOY!
where is he now ?

by the way, poor Robben, the man looks like he's already 30... sure he's not Ginola....

36chambers
08-17-2005, 05:42 PM
where is he now ?

by the way, poor Robben, the man looks like he's already 30... sure he's not Ginola....
Wigan!

He gave Chelsea the run about Sunday, but we got the 3 points ;)

Yes, Robben has a hair line but hes a FUCKIN LEGEND YA HEAR? :D

ratty mayonnaise
08-17-2005, 06:07 PM
indeed i fucking want him ! chimboda was pretty good, he stood out above thee others/. maybeit was his hair..

Krimewave
08-17-2005, 08:05 PM
fuck about>? we owned man u for the 1st 45 mins, u created one chance.. what scholes had.. i think..

nah, like I said, everton were on top for about 15 mins in the first half, 20 if I'm being generous.
Utd had about 3 or 4 good chances in the first half (RVN's miss, Scholes' miss and RVN's goal, think Rooney had a shot go just wide too), about the same as everton.
possession wise, the first half was about even.
Utd strolled it in the 2nd half after the comedy goal though.

Fragmented
08-18-2005, 08:14 AM
I play both Fifa and PES and I think with years EA is working hard to make it better during all version of PES since the 2 are pretty similar concerning the gameplay... Fifa 2005 was already a big imrovement but it still too hard for people who only play PES where everything is assisted ... I think Fifa 2006 will worth the try, Im waiting for it more than PES as it will only be a PES 4 with few improvment ....
lol man seriously pes will and always has clowned fifa.. man i can't even be bothered to say why because it's sooo much better in every sense... no matter how hard ea work it doesn't matter they can't make football games. i clown anybody i play at 2005 because it's too easy it's not a challange. pes has evolved fifa ain't really changed all that much since 2003 the game is still the same old with the one touch feature that pes has had since the begining

honestly pes5 and i mean this feel like proper football it even makes pes4 feel cheap the game is gonna be the best football experience u can ask for.

in my honest opinion fifa lacks anything great about it always have always will lack that special thing it doesn't matter what features they add the game engine for fifa is basically a cheap version of pes engine with worse gameplay

the only reason i play fifa is when people get cocky and try and tell me they're great at it.

anyways each to their own

whitey
08-18-2005, 09:55 AM
idk ive always played the fifa edition. and 2003 to 2005 are VERY differnet.

i was just in italy on vacation and i played PES4 for the first time. at first i was like this game is fucking horrible, its not even close to fifa. i played it more and its a decent game, i like the playon rule, and how certain instances of play are more realistic, goals that arent as scripted i guess you could say. (however i must say it was a little harder overall because the game was in italian and i am american so needless to say i had to go with a bit of luck) it feels more like an arcaide game to me, which is good in some ways and bad in some ways. i do like in the 2 player mode though you can make better runs and play some better balls.

but fifa has a lot of little things that make it a lot better, the freestyle control, the freekicks and some other stuff. not to mention more teams and leauges and the abilitie to do things like the manager mode. its a lot harder to pick up than PES i think if youve never played either.

but just my opinion.

WU-KILLAH
08-18-2005, 11:14 AM
lol man seriously pes will and always has clowned fifa.. man i can't even be bothered to say why because it's sooo much better in every sense... no matter how hard ea work it doesn't matter they can't make football games. i clown anybody i play at 2005 because it's too easy it's not a challange. pes has evolved fifa ain't really changed all that much since 2003 the game is still the same old with the one touch feature that pes has had since the begining

honestly pes5 and i mean this feel like proper football it even makes pes4 feel cheap the game is gonna be the best football experience u can ask for.

in my honest opinion fifa lacks anything great about it always have always will lack that special thing it doesn't matter what features they add the game engine for fifa is basically a cheap version of pes engine with worse gameplay

the only reason i play fifa is when people get cocky and try and tell me they're great at it.

anyways each to their own

yes, as whitey said, you can't even compare Fifa 2003 and 2005 ...

I won't tell you why Fifa is better than PES (actually that is not my opinion) because it's the kind of debate that never end but there is one thing Im sure about cause I had many occasions to proove it : a good FIFA player just need three PES matchs to kick any PES player's ass because in FIFA you control much more things so when you play PES it's too fuckin' simple (and it's too easy to score !)

But as I said previously I play and like both games ... :Y

36chambers
08-18-2005, 12:43 PM
Gallas scored WU-KILLAH :D

WU-KILLAH
08-18-2005, 03:47 PM
Yes Marseille formed him well like Makelele and Drogba +) (who was closed to score one of the goal of the year !!!)

Fragmented
08-18-2005, 04:39 PM
yes, as whitey said, you can't even compare Fifa 2003 and 2005 ...

I won't tell you why Fifa is better than PES (actually that is not my opinion) because it's the kind of debate that never end but there is one thing Im sure about cause I had many occasions to proove it : a good FIFA player just need three PES matchs to kick any PES player's ass because in FIFA you control much more things so when you play PES it's too fuckin' simple (and it's too easy to score !)

But as I said previously I play and like both games ... :Y

3 games are u having a laugh man seriously fifa is not complex fifa is boring as hell to play and shesh i'd like to see a fifa player beat me at pes4 after 3 games i'd wipe the floor with them on their own game and pes4 no challange.

fifa in my honest opinion is just a gimmick like most ea games that sells on having licenses. while pes4 is pure gameplay orientated

like i said i've yet to meet a fifa player that can embarres me on fifa or pes4

FrenchShin
08-18-2005, 05:32 PM
excuse me Wu-Killah, but Nantes trained Makelele.... Marseille is his worst memory... so as Gallas, they dumped him.

36chambers
08-18-2005, 05:43 PM
lol ooooooooooooooh french fight!!!

but yeh, drogba nearly scored that strike, it was brilliant how he took it 1st time.

Fr@z
08-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Prso is gay

Krimewave
08-18-2005, 05:51 PM
lol ooooooooooooooh french fight!!!

but yeh, drogba nearly scored that strike, it was brilliant how he took it 1st time.

I reckon Drogba will score a shit load this season.

Looks like Owen is going back to Liverpool (on loan).

WU-KILLAH
08-19-2005, 01:09 AM
excuse me Wu-Killah, but Nantes trained Makelele.... Marseille is his worst memory... so as Gallas, they dumped him.

haven't you seen the clown smiley ??? |(

like i said i've yet to meet a fifa player that can embarres me on fifa or pes4

I just hope in PES 5 it will be possible to play online (I think they already announced it but Im not sure ...) ! :Y

36chambers
08-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Blah...

Come on Chelsea Sunday, beat the scum!

Ouroborous
08-21-2005, 07:11 AM
Any of you Pro boys use Fifa Controls when playing PES4? (that really gets me)

Ouroborous
08-21-2005, 07:13 AM
Predicition:

Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea......sorry 36.
Henry Lampard
Hleb

Roman Deini
08-21-2005, 08:06 AM
haha arsenal gotta play some good defense then and seeing that lehmann isnt a good keeper, i think chelsea wins tho. roman send me that money man.

ratty mayonnaise
08-21-2005, 12:05 PM
qoohooo
we deserved that
bout time we played sht and wonlol
hate playin well and looseing1
weldone drogba too :) man gets me points!

36chambers
08-21-2005, 02:01 PM
Predicition:

Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea......sorry 36.
Henry Lampard
Hleb
muahahahahahaaaaaaaa :p

Ronin
08-22-2005, 05:51 AM
wasnt drogba offside and it came off his shin? wenger is a pussy against big teams

i never watched the highlights cus the live stream i watched bored the shit out of me

36chambers
08-22-2005, 09:09 AM
yes it was goal of the season, Ouro agrees :D

Ouroborous
08-22-2005, 04:07 PM
yes it was goal of the season, Ouro agrees :D
Was the funniest fucking thing, everyone knows if he had controlled it he would have missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought Lehmann had a good game at sweeper again.

How Lampard got MOTM is a disgrace.

36chambers
08-22-2005, 07:21 PM
yeh that was a bit silly. I was at the game and Chelsea announced there man of the match as Makelele. I would have given it either to him or Hleb.

But overall we played better than ARSEnal, we created more threatening chances. ARSEnal just had the ball and overplayed it at most times, they rely on Henry too much now, they need a new forward. Someone like Owen.

the insignificant
08-22-2005, 11:40 PM
hey soul... season isn't looking great for us this year... not enough depth in the squad to cater for injuries...

only saw the first half on the weekend... but cahill and arteta proved how useless they actually are in the midfield... sure cahill pops up in goal scoring opportunities but he can't create for shit... we don't have anywhere near enough goals in us...

as for drogba's goal... benefit of the doubt is enough for me... the angle which the players were leaning made it look more suspect than it actually was...

FrenchShin
08-23-2005, 08:36 AM
denilson to bordeaux.

Ouroborous
08-23-2005, 01:21 PM
God knows how Chelsea weren't at least 2-0 up in first 15 minutes but they still looked poor as did The Arse.

Ouroborous
08-23-2005, 01:23 PM
denilson to bordeaux.
The original step-over boy, damn that kid had mad skillz should have been so much better than he was after joining Betis for £18mil or whatever it was.

Roman Deini
08-23-2005, 01:40 PM
cicinho (the new cafu) is gonna join real madrid in january. finally a defender but another brazilian??? i thought the president said they only were gonna buy spaniards now.

Ouroborous
08-23-2005, 01:53 PM
Damn, Utd were after him, oh well.

Viana to Valencia on loan, bye bye Tiago.

ratty mayonnaise
08-23-2005, 03:52 PM
brazillians cant defend! lol
except umm lucio!
and dunga..

WU-KILLAH
08-23-2005, 04:24 PM
Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz l'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahhaahahhahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrenchShin
08-23-2005, 05:41 PM
brazillians cant defend! lol
except umm lucio!
and dunga..
except that... they won 2 world cups in less than 10 years and were in the final 3 times in a row within the same period.

Fr@z
08-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Prso is gay.

36chambers
08-23-2005, 05:56 PM
cicinho (the new cafu) is gonna join real madrid in january. finally a defender but another brazilian??? i thought the president said they only were gonna buy spaniards now.
hmmm, dont real madrid already have 3 foreigners? They can only have 3 in the squad.

Fr@z
08-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Prso is gay

FrenchShin
08-24-2005, 01:30 AM
hmmm, dont real madrid already have 3 foreigners? They can only have 3 in the squad.
Baptista, Roberto Carlos & Ronaldo got Spanish passports.

Roman Deini
08-24-2005, 05:40 AM
baptista still a foreigner. he will get one next year. cicinho is getting an italian passport. diogo a foreigner also tho.

36chambers
08-24-2005, 08:34 AM
bye bye Tiago.
bet your glad to see the back of him *coughGOALOFTHESEASONATOLDTRAFFORDLASTSEASONcough* :yes:

WU-KILLAH
08-24-2005, 10:47 AM
I think chelsea is gonna buy us Niang for 36 M€ next season ahahaha !!! 8)

ratty mayonnaise
08-24-2005, 11:20 AM
frenchshin!

lol wow they won 2 world cups.. coz they had great attacking players

how often do people say brazil has a great defence.. or they defend brilliantly or they know how to defend.
never.. coz they do not know how to do that as a TEAM.
u ignored my post and went on some b.s about world cup winning..finals reaching
which wasnt even the topic, but whatever, what ever u wanna tell urself or how u wanna see it, is good for u , but really

with all that (attacking) ltalent how hard can it b to score more than the oppostion..
come on u villareal... let us beat u so u can win the uEfa !!!

FrenchShin
08-24-2005, 07:05 PM
obviously, they defend enough to win those world cups. i know brazil is known for having weak defenders, but the truth is that they improved a lot, so did the brazilians goalkeepers.
brazilians defenders are still a little bit spectacular sometimes, but Edmilson, Cris, Alex, Lucio, Cafu, Carlos, Cicinho are world class players.

36chambers
08-24-2005, 07:08 PM
Drogba scored again, thats 4 in 4 ;)

Nice win today, very happy with Essien, looks like hes settled in quick, nearly scored too, stunning volly. Spurs away next, will be a tough one.

36chambers
08-25-2005, 12:42 PM
CHAMPS LEAGUE DRAW

Group A
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Club Brugge
Rapid Vienna

Group B
Arsenal
Ajax
Sparta Prague
FC Thun

Group C
Barcelona
Panathinaikos
Werder Bremen
Udinese

Group D
Manchester United
Villarreal
Lille
Benfica

Group E
Milan
PSV Eindhoven
Schalke
Fenerbahce

Group F
Real Madrid
Lyon
Olympiakos
Rosenborg

Group G
Liverpool
Chelsea
Anderlecht
Real Betis

Group H
Internazionale
Porto
Rangers
Artmedia Bratislava

Good to see Arsenal ALWAYS getting the easiest group, but doing the worst out of the English clubs :D

Fr@z
08-25-2005, 01:48 PM
Dado Prso is gonna lift the trophy

WU-KILLAH
08-25-2005, 02:53 PM
Arsenal won't do shit like always ... Man U will win it ...
I just hope Lyon will be kicked out quickly .

Roman Deini
08-25-2005, 04:59 PM
carlos a good defender? lmao come on man, he more playing left winger then left back. he is shit same goes for cafu. alex (if you mean from psv) very good defender. same goes for lucio. but the defense of brazil is poor. in some way you can compare real madrid with brazil. brilliant midfield and attack but very poor defense.

ima see ajax - arsenal :)

FrenchShin
08-26-2005, 01:43 AM
cafu and carlos are used to play in an offensive system, so they can be considered as both defenders and midfielders. for how long have they been on top ?
that's my opinion.

ratty mayonnaise
08-26-2005, 01:53 AM
but they are not very good defenders.. say 5/10? 6 /10 at best/
but as muidfielders and attackers they are better..

Ronin
08-26-2005, 12:32 PM
cafu is a better defender than carlos and better crosser of the ball, cafu is the complete wing back, and he does defend

he must be one of the fittest players ever, hes 34 now? and still doesnt stop running

carlos however, is incredibly over rated

ROFL at whoever said man yoo is gonna win champs league

its between ac milan barcelona and the merceneries, although theyll find it harder to buy this shit than the league

Krimewave
08-27-2005, 05:11 AM
one of the following teams will win the CL this season:-

Chelsea 6.5-1
Barcelona 7.5-1
AC Milan 9-1
Real Madrid 10-1
Juventus 11-1
Man Utd 13-1
Inter Milan 15-1
Bayern Munich 19-1

we've had inferior teams win it for the last 2 seasons, this year one of the true contenders will win it.

at 10-1 Real Madrid look like a good bet to me.
a good outsider bet is Ajax at 67-1
loonypool are 151-1 to defend their title.

and I'm really gonna stick my neck out now and say top scorer in the CL will be ..........................
Ruud Van Nistlerooy.

Ronin
08-27-2005, 09:33 AM
ac mill be my pick again

36chambers
08-27-2005, 10:43 AM
http://www.practicespot.com/images/photos/surprised.jpg

Roman Deini
08-27-2005, 11:00 AM
haha at 36 LMAO.

Ronin
08-27-2005, 03:18 PM
shocking isnt it?

ac are still the best team in europe u cock smoking chunt

36chambers
08-27-2005, 04:50 PM
shocking isnt it?

ac are still the best team in europe u cock smoking chuntyeh, they definitely showed that against Liverpool in the final didn't they... }:|

Milan shouldn't have been in the final, they got completely outplayed against PSV in the semi's.

Fragmented
08-27-2005, 05:00 PM
yeh, they definitely showed that against Liverpool in the final didn't they... }:|

Milan shouldn't have been in the final, they got completely outplayed against PSV in the semi's.
did wigan pretty much outplay you guys in your first league game? yet you still won the match as you've said thats the sign of real outfit

i'd like to see juventus win the champions league zlatan is a fucking ill player the most skillful european player ever

36chambers
08-27-2005, 06:24 PM
yes they did... but whats your point?

Fragmented
08-27-2005, 06:55 PM
well even some of the better teams in europe have their off days i gess lol

36chambers
08-27-2005, 06:59 PM
true, but AC Milan never won their domestic league... whats that, an off season? ;)

how can someone say AC Milan are the best team in europe when they finished 2nd in their league? Typical one track mind faggot Brummie :p yes, thats u Ronin u nob jocky

whitey
08-28-2005, 02:52 AM
AC MILAN best team in europe hands down. top 1-2 goalie in europe. top defence in europe. one of the top midfields. and some premier forwards. sick squad. a bit of unluck last year. if they beat juve in the leauge towrad the end of the season and just held on agaisnt liverpool everyone would be jocking them on how sick they are. bad luck happens to all teams. no team is flawless. no team picks the time their luck will fallout.

Ronin
08-28-2005, 04:34 AM
36 your fucking homo, thats like saying chelsea arent the best in england cus they diddnt win the champs league

one track mind, ac milan are the top team in the tournament, with the most experience and have won it in the last 3 years

how many times have chelsea reached the final? oh yeah, none

they might this year cus theyve bought half the players in europe, chelsea fans are fucking idiots

Ronin
08-28-2005, 04:36 AM
did wigan pretty much outplay you guys in your first league game? yet you still won the match as you've said thats the sign of real outfit

i'd like to see juventus win the champions league zlatan is a fucking ill player the most skillful european player ever
yep, chelsea fans are dumb ass fucks, they bum abramovich and think its good for football that they buy everyone, imagine if another club had abramovich, all the racist chav chelksea fans would be revelling in another 3rd or 4th place finish

Fr@z
08-28-2005, 07:33 AM
Prso will win the champions league

36chambers
08-28-2005, 09:27 AM
yep, chelsea fans are dumb ass fucks, they bum abramovich and think its good for football that they buy everyone, imagine if another club had abramovich, all the racist chav chelksea fans would be revelling in another 3rd or 4th place finish
http://phliteklub.org/images/ben-congrats.jpg

Roman Deini
08-28-2005, 09:47 AM
lmao rangers couldnt even win from hibernian. they gonna win the CL? keep on dreaming.

damn adriano already scored 3 goals today for inter.

Ronin
08-28-2005, 12:57 PM
adriano is fucking dope, im suprised real madrid diddnt buy him already

imagine adriano at barca with etoo? they some powerful mother fuckers mommy

Roman Deini
08-28-2005, 03:28 PM
who here plays football, what position and who is your idol on that position you play.

im a goalkeeper. and my idol is, excellent goalkeeper imo:

http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/The-thao/2004/12/3B9D9FD9/bu.jpg

36chambers
08-28-2005, 06:13 PM
u play in goal deini? damn i thought ud be some defender or something...

36chambers
08-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Im a midfielder. Roberto Di Matteo used to be my idol until he broke his leg and had to retire.

http://uk.geocities.com/kellycrowden2/rdm6.jpg

http://uk.geocities.com/kellycrowden2/rdm60.jpg

Ive got a Chelsea shirt with Di Matteo 16 on the back and i got it signed by him. That made my life! Dennis Wise has always been another one and Lampard more recently, Lamps and Di Matteo are very similar players in the way they play.

whitey
08-29-2005, 12:06 AM
outside mid. christiano ronaldo is my favorite player. ill with the handle. i like just embarassing kids.

FrenchShin
08-29-2005, 01:15 AM
wing defender or defensive midfield:

http://www.rp-online.de/layout/showbilder/6910-roberto%20carlos%20afp.jpg

http://www.biografiasyvidas.com/biografia/r/fotos/roberto_carlos.jpg

yoooooooooooooo

WU-KILLAH
08-29-2005, 03:12 AM
Right Attacking Midfielder when we play 4-4-2 and Right Forward in 4-3-3

I think Giuly is one of the best at this place ... he's very fast, delivers good pass and scores sometimes amazing goals ...

And I have a Santos shirt signed by Pelé himself but actually never Ill wear it... When training, I have my OM shirt and I put no name on it cause in Marseille you never know how long a player will stay lol...

ratty mayonnaise
08-29-2005, 08:58 AM
i can play all over./. im atleast 6/10 in all positions.. i prefer centre ,mid or lleft hand side mid or behind the front 2 or infront of the back 4
places where i can read the game..
but my fitness is shit :(

Ouroborous
08-29-2005, 09:14 AM
bet your glad to see the back of him *coughGOALOFTHESEASONATOLDTRAFFORDLASTSEASONcough* :yes:
Hardly........... not in same league as Rooney vs Newcastle, Berger, etc etc.

Toe punts don't count...........

Ouroborous
08-29-2005, 09:16 AM
but they are not very good defenders.. say 5/10? 6 /10 at best/
but as muidfielders and attackers they are better..
hmm Ashley Cole belongs to that category too

Ouroborous
08-29-2005, 09:21 AM
http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/02/43/kleberson_mufc_profile_2004_newer.jpg

PEACE

Ouroborous
08-29-2005, 09:22 AM
Or my new position is dominated by THE boy:

http://bbs.swau.edu.cn/servlet/JiveServlet/download/40-8067-211244-9169/pirlo.jpg

WU-KILLAH
08-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Lyon made a fucking good deal buying Fred for 15 M€ ...

36chambers
08-29-2005, 09:56 AM
Lyon are stupid.

They sold Essien to Chelsea for £24.4m, they COULD have had Tiago as apart of the deal but decided not to in the end... now they are signing Tiago for just under £7m.

So we got Essien for about £17m, thanks Lyon :D

WU-KILLAH
08-29-2005, 10:38 AM
Fuck you with your pounds ! })

36chambers
08-29-2005, 11:04 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38046000/jpg/_38046170_haguepound300.jpg

:D

Roman Deini
08-29-2005, 11:11 AM
lol. yeah lyon made a stupid decision thi ah well you think roman is awake cause of the money he spend? nope.

if i buy a shirt ill never put a name on it, i hate that shit.

Roman Deini
08-29-2005, 11:11 AM
and i love my sig :) GIGI

Roman Deini
08-29-2005, 11:14 AM
u play in goal deini? damn i thought ud be some defender or something...
always been a goalkeeper. but uhh havent set foot in it for 2 years. played wednesday and sunday. damn. gotta get back in shape tho. gonna be a good year.

Ronin
08-29-2005, 11:45 AM
http://campus.fortunecity.com/duquesne/604/milan/09_weah.jpg

i dont play atm but im a decent striker

weah is the shit, i like shevchenko too

Mr_Method
08-30-2005, 08:56 AM
Ima li ko da je navijac Crvene Zvezde.Forza Juve.Scudeto e nostroPozdrav od Nemanje

36chambers
08-30-2005, 09:30 AM
:learning:

Ouroborous
08-30-2005, 12:19 PM
My tips for Champions League is either Barcelona (robbed they way they were knocked out last year) or Man Utd.

Rooney & Ronaldo on-song with van Nistelrooy fit is unstoppable.

WU-KILLAH
08-30-2005, 02:44 PM
My tips for Champions League is either Barcelona (robbed they way they were knocked out last year) or Man Utd.

fully agree ^O^

Roman Deini
08-30-2005, 03:02 PM
lol, the godfather of shevchenko's son is berlusconi. damn wish someone like him was mine.

36chambers
08-30-2005, 03:36 PM
My tips for Champions League is either Barcelona (robbed they way they were knocked out last year)they got completely outplayed in that 2nd leg and u know it :p yup calvalho was blocking the keeper but hey, drogba should never have been sent off in the 1st leg, but valdes showed he was a good actor. what goes around comes around... that was the best game ive ever been to. we got fucked over in the semi's!

any bets on arsenal underachieving again in europe this season?

Ronin
08-30-2005, 04:25 PM
lol at man u winnin it

chelsea, ac milan, juve or barca

they are the only realistic teams atm, so much stronger than everyone else

Krimewave
08-31-2005, 07:35 AM
lol at man u winnin it

chelsea, ac milan, juve or barca

they are the only realistic teams atm, so much stronger than everyone else

ROFL at this.

Fragmented
08-31-2005, 07:37 AM
my bet is on juventus i hope they win

36chambers
08-31-2005, 09:15 AM
nothin like a bit of friendly banter

ratty mayonnaise
08-31-2005, 09:50 AM
i wonder if we will ever buy a striker..

36chambers
08-31-2005, 06:42 PM
u signed Andy Van Der Mayde didnt u? he'll be a good signing, should play well in the prem.

whitey
08-31-2005, 11:23 PM
ac milan
chelsea

juve

the winner lies there.

ratty mayonnaise
09-01-2005, 10:41 AM
yep we got meyde, was expecting alot more.. like etuhu nugent and fatih tekke

that woulda beeen clasS!

our squad looks pretty tough now. besides the obvious need for a striker.
better than last year this time!
just hope we can do sumthin the same

peace

Ouroborous
09-01-2005, 12:28 PM
lol at Ronin lol'ing at man u's chances of winning
Easily good enough, Chelsea aren't exactly miles better than Man Utd, Man U on song is stronger than Chelsea on song (sorry 36)

AC Milan's defence are all legends but it isn't strong enough when it matters, Deportivo & Liverpool have proved that last 2 years in Europe.

As for Juve being more likely to win it than Man U, have a word..............

Ouroborous
09-01-2005, 12:30 PM
they got completely outplayed in that 2nd leg and u know it :p yup calvalho was blocking the keeper but hey, drogba should never have been sent off in the 1st leg, but valdes showed he was a good actor. what goes around comes around... that was the best game ive ever been to. we got fucked over in the semi's!

any bets on arsenal underachieving again in europe this season?
Over 2 legs Barca were top dogs, didn't have the luck. Way it goes but that goal being allowed was a disgrace & without it you'd of been out. You outplayed Barca immensely for about 25 awesome minutes (or 25 shocking barca minutes) other tha that they always looked dangerous.

ratty mayonnaise
09-01-2005, 05:03 PM
fantastic news!! major news! off the press hot hot hot

fifa have agreed with the ioc that their CAN and WILL be a G.B football team at the world cup.. !
shame we gota wait til 2012 and well.. being 2012 an all :(

36chambers
09-01-2005, 05:15 PM
cool, if it was 2moro it would be England + Duff :D

But by 2012 who knows?

Krimewave
09-02-2005, 05:42 AM
cool, if it was 2moro it would be England + Duff :D

But by 2012 who knows?

Duff plays for Eire.
Eire ain't part of Great Britain.
and if it were then Keane would make it into the squad too as England don't have a decent defensive midfielder.

right now, a GB team would basically be England + Giggs and maybe Bellamy.
can't think of anyone from Northern Ireland or Scotland who would make it into the squad.

I reckon it's a terrible idea to have an amalgamated Great Britain team though, I hope this ain't true.

Ronin
09-02-2005, 10:13 AM
lol 36 is dumb!

we could use roy carrol as goalie and have robbie savage in the middle with healy up front!

nah, great britain is 3 diff countries, fuck that

keep the shit in the olympics and nothing elese

36chambers
09-02-2005, 10:26 AM
^^^least im not a homosexual :D

hey sana...

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2539/everton2gf.jpg

must have been made by a red scouser, that was a low blow!

WU-KILLAH
09-02-2005, 10:48 AM
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/341/classement9kb.jpg

:'( :(

Roman Deini
09-02-2005, 10:49 AM
roy carrol in goal? LMAO, dude horrible.

36chambers
09-02-2005, 11:03 AM
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/341/classement9kb.jpg

:'( :(Marseille haven't won any in 5 and drawn 2 and lost 3? (if my French is correct)

Whats going on man? ;)

WU-KILLAH
09-02-2005, 11:24 AM
Yes it's sad, no victory ... but the good part is that the team ain't that bad ... 3-0 vs the Lazio 5-1 vs La Corogne ... and Im pretty happy with our recruit it just take too much time to start ...
The last match was stolen though :1-0 and at the 87th mn the fag in the uniform whistled a penalty that existed only in his dreams... But Marseille should have scored more goals to be in a safer position... I just hope will finish the championship among the three first places ... it still possible with the potential we got .

ironmantis
09-02-2005, 11:53 AM
lol 36 is dumb!

we could use roy carrol as goalie and have robbie savage in the middle with healy up front!

nah, great britain is 3 diff countries, fuck that

keep the shit in the olympics and nothing elese

Great Britain is 4 diff countires, but I'm sure it was just a slip of the keyboard, lol.

peace

ratty mayonnaise
09-02-2005, 11:55 AM
lol i fuck0red up
i meant a gb team for the 2012 olympics
not the 2012 world cup
wtf

some 1 slap me!

Krimewave
09-02-2005, 02:49 PM
^^^least im not a homosexual :D

hey sana...

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2539/everton2gf.jpg

:D :D

tahoma
09-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Fiorentina
Newcastle
Osasuna

that's who I'm down with.

FrenchShin
09-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Toulouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse !

Ronin
09-03-2005, 10:59 AM
roy carrol in goal? LMAO, dude horrible.
i was being sarcastic my dutch homeskillet :spin:

Fragmented
09-04-2005, 02:54 AM
rather a weak perfomance by england last night

but i guess a win is a win

36chambers
09-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Weak??? It was just plain shit! :D

ratty mayonnaise
09-04-2005, 05:25 PM
cough when did he post that? looks aT adam
cheers for that krimewave

we got the chelski kinda soon
see who be laughin then

36chambers
09-04-2005, 09:52 PM
^O^ If Chelsea win, I doubt ill be chuckling tho...

the insignificant
09-05-2005, 12:32 AM
i wonder if we will ever buy a striker..
i think that's what beattie was supposed to be... to bad he's garbage...

Krimewave
09-05-2005, 05:43 AM
cough when did he post that? looks aT adam
cheers for that krimewave

we got the chelski kinda soon
see who be laughin then
lol, sorry but it was funny.

CicaDrazo
09-05-2005, 10:02 PM
well Serbia beat Litvania 2:0 and now were 2 points ahead of spain in our group and we play Spain in 2 days all we have to do is avoid a los and were almost in Germany.

Ronin
09-06-2005, 07:26 AM
why are spain so shit as a national team?

Krimewave
09-06-2005, 09:28 AM
I think it's cause they don't take international football as seriously as club football there.
let's face it, international matches are pretty dull compared to club matches (or is it just England that are dull?).

36chambers
09-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Id much rather see Chelsea suceed over England these days, Sven has made the side boring. When he leaves ill take more interest. of course ill be back in the mood when 2006 comes round... at least we have found a new right back for when neville retires, luke young looked good saturday.

lol at Italy... cant even beat the Scots!

mashqauck
09-06-2005, 12:07 PM
you guys are so cute with all your futbol talk, dont forget your helmets!!!

WU-KILLAH
09-06-2005, 12:54 PM
nahhh pantyhose + helmet that's for american football ...

Ronin
09-06-2005, 01:24 PM
nice analogy

american football is homo

Krimewave
09-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Id much rather see Chelsea suceed over England these days, Sven has made the side boring.
nah, England have always been boring.
one thing Sven has done for England is get a good team spirit going and the players play asa team.
before he arrived everyone brought their club rivalries to the England camp with them, not anymore.
Sven may sometimes be tactically naive, but he's the best England manager since Bobby Robson.
I think the FA would be stupid to sack him (though I reckon he'll leave after the world cup, wether England win it or not).

ratty mayonnaise
09-06-2005, 02:48 PM
i had the efc thing past to me via email
lol
mass emails!!

WU-KILLAH
09-06-2005, 03:36 PM
nah, England have always been boring.
one thing Sven has done for England is get a good team spirit going and the players play asa team.
before he arrived everyone brought their club rivalries to the England camp with them, not anymore.
Sven may sometimes be tactically naive, but he's the best England manager since Bobby Robson.
I think the FA would be stupid to sack him (though I reckon he'll leave after the world cup, wether England win it or not).

England isn't always boring that's wrong ... remember England vs Portugal during the Euro that was classic !!!

FrenchShin
09-06-2005, 03:51 PM
qualifications are boring.

ratty mayonnaise
09-06-2005, 04:10 PM
england are boring they try to play like a continental team./ but they dont seem to get it.. they have no gt the ability to do it..
so play 4-4-2 and attack the fuck out the teams down the wings..

what else can british players do? rofl

Krimewave
09-06-2005, 04:18 PM
England isn't always boring that's wrong ... remember England vs Portugal during the Euro that was classic !!!
I didn't say "England are always boring", which means every single England game is boring.
I said "England have always been boring", which means England have generally been boring since before any of us here were born.

36chambers
09-06-2005, 10:04 PM
ill be alot more bothered when the world cup comes along... i think 2moro ill be watching the Rep Ireland v France game, should be a great game. I fancy Ireland to nick a point.

On the England issue, I just wanna see Wright-Phillips given a chance, hes the only one in midfield than can run at defenders and scare the shit out of them.

WU-KILLAH
09-07-2005, 07:41 AM
I think I would cry if we don't go to the worldcup .

WU-KILLAH
09-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Amazing goal by Henry ! :cheerlie:

Ronin
09-07-2005, 04:14 PM
LOL AT ENGLAND

HAHAHAHA

FERDINAND, GERRARD, LAMPARD, OWEN = SHIT

why was rooney a winger ffs

sven needs to play 4-4-2 with carrick a holding mid and either gerrard and lamps just ahead

downing on the left and swp on the right please!

Ouroborous
09-07-2005, 04:41 PM
David Healy IS THE MAN..............another quality product of the Manchester United youth team.

Sven only has one tactic, when it goes wrong he has no clue, now I know everyone hates the fact he always brings Hargreaves on (which I don't usually have a problem with) but when you're losing 2-0 why take Lampard off for Hargreaves its just plain stupid. Richardson was the change to make.

Sven is the managerial version of Lampard the player, grossly over-rated, good but not great. One person bigs them up then everyone is all over their dick. How you can rate Lampard higher than both Gerrard (& Scholes at the time) is fucking stupid.

Lampard is a good player to replace either Gerrard or Scholes (i'd rank him englands 3rd best midfielder still) when injured/suspended or as sub but shouldn't get preference cos he's not in same league (sorry 36 but thats my opinion)

Ouroborous
09-07-2005, 04:45 PM
As an update to the posts about if you play what player in your position are you most like, i've got an amendment after my pre-season (not Steve Stone b.t.w)
http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/afpji/20050226/050226205150.ps8mmoqx1b.jpg

Already played left back, centre back, right back, attacking & defensive centre mid + right wing this season......... would have said Phil Nev but am more O'Shea's height.

CicaDrazo
09-07-2005, 05:05 PM
well serbia tied spain so now were 1st in the group all we have to do is win our next 2 matches and were in.

the insignificant
09-08-2005, 01:39 AM
David Healy IS THE MAN..............another quality product of the Manchester United youth team.

Sven only has one tactic, when it goes wrong he has no clue, now I know everyone hates the fact he always brings Hargreaves on (which I don't usually have a problem with) but when you're losing 2-0 why take Lampard off for Hargreaves its just plain stupid. Richardson was the change to make.

Sven is the managerial version of Lampard the player, grossly over-rated, good but not great. One person bigs them up then everyone is all over their dick. How you can rate Lampard higher than both Gerrard (& Scholes at the time) is fucking stupid.

Lampard is a good player to replace either Gerrard or Scholes (i'd rank him englands 3rd best midfielder still) when injured/suspended or as sub but shouldn't get preference cos he's not in same league (sorry 36 but thats my opinion)
was laughing at the fans on tv calling for his head after his first loss as a manager during a qualifying campaign... like it or not, he's by far and away the best manager england have had since bobby robson...

as for lampard, he'll never be as good as gerrard... jose made a superstar out of lampard at chelsea because of how he plays him... anyone remember costinha at porto?

WU-KILLAH
09-08-2005, 04:09 AM
It would be a shame not having England in the next worldcup ... shit I want an England/Argentina again !!!!

PS: How the fuck is it possible to loose vs North Ireland ????

Fragmented
09-08-2005, 06:24 AM
lol it's called being sloopy and besides healy has a very good international goal record i believe for someone in northern ireland lol

anyways i don;t like sven never had he bores the shit out of me

Krimewave
09-08-2005, 06:47 AM
LOL AT ENGLAND

HAHAHAHA

FERDINAND, GERRARD, LAMPARD, OWEN = SHIT

why was rooney a winger ffs

You forgot Ashley Cole and Jamie Carragher, they both had shockingly bad games too.

England should have played 442 from the start with Joe Cole on the left and Lampard on the bench.

I reckon it's time to give the captaincy to Gerrard too, he commands more respect than Beckham.
I don't think Rooney would've ignored him the way he did Beckham when he was trying to tell him off in the first half.

Did any see at half time when Ferdinand tried to have a go at Rooney too, and Rooney just told him to Fuck Off? Class.

but I gotta admit, I couldn't help but laugh when NI scored, England bring it on themselves.

36chambers
09-08-2005, 09:08 PM
John Terry should be the next England captain, everyone knows that by now. He would be the perfect England captain.

And Sven needs to play Football Manager 2005 or something, might help him on those shitty tactics he keeps using.

Krimewave
09-09-2005, 05:44 AM
John Terry should be the next England captain, everyone knows that by now. He would be the perfect England captain.

that's news to me.

everyone I speak to about it says it should be Gerrard.
Terry would defo be a good choice though imo.
Although maybe he's not guarenteed his starting place with so much competition for the two centre half spots.
One thing seems certain, Big Gay Sol's days as an England player are over.

anyway, thank fuck all that dull international shit is over and we can all get back to the important stuff- the league.

Fr@z
09-09-2005, 09:42 AM
Prso is gay

36chambers
09-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Krimewave... I dont see much competition anymore in central defence.

I think Sol's days are over Internationally, and Carragher never really impressed over those 2 games last week, besides a few forward runs against Northern Ireland. I think its pretty much Rio and Terry in the center. Luke Young is looking nice at right back, when Gary Neville retires id like to see him given more of a chance.As for Terry being captain, I just think hes more dedicated than Gerrard and would make a better captain, hes brilliant for Chelsea and even psycho Stuart Pearce has come out and said he should be captain so at least hes getting recognised. Plus he plays Pro Evolution ;)

Fully agreed... International for England (if you are English) is dull. Couldn't wait for the Premier league to start up again, especially after that BS Wednesday.

Fragmented
09-10-2005, 03:35 AM
king looks like a good defender, hoping we can get the team gelled together but i think erikkson needs to play a more adventurious game we have some great attacking players

am i the only one who doesan't think beckham needs to be playing anymore.

Khaled
09-10-2005, 05:29 AM
Well Champions league action is near and the Seria A already started,and we already won 2 trophies in 6 months,FORZA INTER MILAN!!

Ouroborous
09-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Gerrard doesn't play well enough for England to be captain, have to agree with the Terry next captain opinion.

As for Sven being best since Bobby, El tel was better, had nowhere near the wealth of talent available to sven who is wasting it. He has one tactic & if it fails he is fucked.

How about England being 2-1 down in the world cup final with twenty minutes left, take off Rooney & bring on Hargreaves maybe? lol.

Svens results are certainly not THAT CONVINCING & he has no presence on the sideline. He is well known as a lucky manager.

I'd rather have Carlton Palmer & Keith Curle as joint player managers than Sven, the mans a c***.

Ronin
09-10-2005, 03:56 PM
whats happening to arsenal? theyre fucked

chelsea pretty much got the league this year

man u couldnt even get 3 points

pretty sadening its not even gonna be close again

whitey
09-10-2005, 09:13 PM
england midfeild should be cole and swp on the outsides, with gerrard and lampard in the middle. lampard slightly ahead of gerrard.

beckham is not better than those 4 players anymore. and the same with scholes.

ratty mayonnaise
09-11-2005, 04:14 AM
we are shit

Krimewave
09-11-2005, 06:51 AM
england midfeild should be cole and swp on the outsides, with gerrard and lampard in the middle. lampard slightly ahead of gerrard.

beckham is not better than those 4 players anymore. and the same with scholes.
Scholes has actually retired but, despite the fact his own game hasdropped off severely in the last couple of years, I don't think England have been the same since he left.

Going on recent performances, my England midfield would be:-

Cole, Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham (out on the right of course, so his passes go into the 6 yard box and not just to the wingers).

but only cause SWP has looked shite for England so far.

36chambers
09-11-2005, 08:16 PM
SWP didn't look too bad against Northern Ireland, but then Sven takes him off... I think he needs more games with England, I dont think hes completed 90mins yet. Cant really see anyone else playing right mid right now. And go back to Canada Owen Hargreaves, your shite.

Lets forget about International for now, it depresses me ;) Good week for Chelsea, Man U drawing and Arse losing. And next time u call Sven a cunt Ouro, no need to *** it out :D

Ouroborous
09-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Ok 36, Sven's A Cunt, Sorry --> Used To Posting On Pesfan...........

Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt

36chambers
09-12-2005, 07:53 PM
haha whats your username on pesfan again? I must remember to send you abuse :D

Ouroborous
09-13-2005, 12:27 PM
Pro Evilution I think?

WU-KILLAH
09-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Shame on madrid who's losing versus these Lyonnais's muhfuckers 3-0 .

Roman Deini
09-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Lyon :)

Fr@z
09-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Prso Prso Prso

as soon as the mystic headband came on I knew we were winnin

WU-KILLAH
09-13-2005, 06:16 PM
Im fuckin afraid Lyon has the potential to go in the final of the champion's league. They just were better than the real ... 10 years ago everybody was laughing at this club, but Aulas was patient, he slowly but surely built a strong solid club . I just pray that they will be stopped the soonest possible in the CL ...

36chambers
09-13-2005, 06:23 PM
I like Lyon, they have a good solid team.

ratty mayonnaise
09-13-2005, 06:33 PM
rofl at prso
if dunc did that :(
bah
he didnt even do that! lol

lyon looked sick
villareal v man u should be a classix
then bring on steau :o

WU-KILLAH
09-14-2005, 06:52 AM
I like Lyon, they have a good solid team.

Lyon is fo sure an example to follow for other french clubs ... especially concerning stability.

Funk_Dock
09-14-2005, 07:38 AM
its shame real lost, but congrats to lyon for playin so well. it amazes me how real dont manage to win some games

cant wait for tonight united vs. villareal come on united!!

you just know forlan will score against us

Holmes
09-14-2005, 07:41 AM
Prso took that Porto player right out, he has learnt alot living in Glasgow, especially how to kiss!! :satisfy:

Ronin
09-14-2005, 09:27 AM
my god kaka was sexy, i think hes gonna be reaching ronaldinho status soon, he got a couple of wondergoals in the league too i think

Longbongcilvaringz
09-14-2005, 09:33 AM
seriously doesn anyone know why toldo didnt play. he is italy's second or third best keeper and he was replaced by julio cesar. interesting games though, especially the fact that milan came so close to losing against fenerbahce. kaka saved the day once again.

36chambers
09-14-2005, 01:52 PM
Kaka wont be as good as Ronaldinho for a while, he too inconsistant. Watch him have a quiet game next time Melan play :p

36chambers
09-14-2005, 09:17 PM
Also good to see Arsenal and Man U turning it on in Europe :D

And Rooney is a cock, he deserves a KO from Keane. That'll shut him up for... 5mins.

Fragmented
09-15-2005, 05:05 AM
to be fair villareal played quite good and arsenal hadthe legend in goal lol

but a win is a win i guess even if their team,s sound like nun

Krimewave
09-15-2005, 07:18 AM
Also good to see Arsenal and Man U turning it on in Europe :D

And Rooney is a cock, he deserves a KO from Keane. That'll shut him up for... 5mins.
I wouldn't bet on Keano's chances in a pit against Rooney tbh.
maybe Duncan Ferguson would give him a good scrap, but I can't think of another footballer who could beat up Rooney.

and it's the ref who's a cock.
yes, Rooney deserved the 2nd yellow, but a decent ref would have took him to one side and warned him.
that cock just wanted to see his name in the papers, like when he sent Beckham off in the WC.
at least we get to see what Utd can do without Rooney vs. Benfica (probably not much).
£35 a ticket and no Rooney, what a pisser.
Mind you, I bet £35 to watch a football match sounds cheap to you, 36.

HANZO
09-15-2005, 07:32 AM
^^the ref had no choice but to book him its in the rules, you cannot take the piss out of a ref eg appluadin him.
i say barcelona are favourites real mardrid have lost it juventus and milan can also challenge.

WU-KILLAH
09-15-2005, 11:33 AM
This Rooney has some mental desease I think, that dude really need someone to give him a good slap . Keane would kick is ass hard, no doubt.

Ronin
09-15-2005, 12:48 PM
I wouldn't bet on Keano's chances in a pit against Rooney tbh.
maybe Duncan Ferguson would give him a good scrap, but I can't think of another footballer who could beat up Rooney.

and it's the ref who's a cock.
yes, Rooney deserved the 2nd yellow, but a decent ref would have took him to one side and warned him.
that cock just wanted to see his name in the papers, like when he sent Beckham off in the WC.
at least we get to see what Utd can do without Rooney vs. Benfica (probably not much).
£35 a ticket and no Rooney, what a pisser.
Mind you, I bet £35 to watch a football match sounds cheap to you, 36.
typical man u fan, rooney needs to be disciplined the obnoxious twat

hes excellent but arrogant, he deserved to be sent off, fergason agrees

man u fans are so biased its untrue, they dont admit anything bad against them like wenger doesnt see fouls or morinho doesnt see chelsea play boring and then calls other teams that for playing like them

football is full of idiots

anyway, plenty of players would ko rooney, roy keane, fergason, stam, half the camaroon squad are fuckin huge and senegal, jan koller etc

rooney is a typical chav cunt that needs to learn some discipline before he misses out on his potential

:clap:

36, ac meeeelan > chelsea

36chambers
09-15-2005, 12:59 PM
muhaha 36>>>ronin :p

And what would taking Rooney to one side and warning him have done? Fuck all IMO... now a bat to his head on the other hand...

Krimewave
09-15-2005, 06:36 PM
anyway, plenty of players would ko rooney, roy keane, fergason, stam, half the camaroon squad are fuckin huge and senegal, jan koller etc

ROFL at this.

maybe in your dreams son.

Ronin
09-16-2005, 05:50 AM
ROFL at this.

maybe in your dreams son.
so u reckon 6'7 jan koller would loose against a 5'8 or whatever fat chav when koller is a monster?

u mad?

rooney is a pussy fucking chav, im pretty sure id kick the shit out of him myself

Krimewave
09-16-2005, 06:28 AM
rooney is a pussy fucking chav, im pretty sure id kick the shit out of him myself

lmao.
stop it son please, you're killing me here.

just cause you don't like him, don't mean he ain't hard.
1 of the hardest 3 players in the prem I reckon.

it's a shame they don't have some kind of celebrity kick boxing tourny for footballers, then I'd offer you 3-1 on a Rooney/Ferguson final.

ironmantis
09-16-2005, 08:29 AM
why is it just because these people act hard and get in trouble alot, that you thing they would be hard to beat in a fight.

Its not all about first impressions, there are probably quiet footballers out there that can have a fight but don't choose to act a fool everytime trouble appears.

I reckon Zola would kick both their asses, lol, just kidding.

But I reckon Heskey, Jaidi, Freidel,among a few others that would give a good fight.

peace

Cheech Da WildKard
09-16-2005, 08:39 AM
Heskey? You gotta be jokin' ...anytime ANYBODY goes near him or slightly touches him, he goes down like a sack of shit ...He'd probably run away from Rooney.

Rooney did boxing training and shit, so maybe he's as "hard" as he acts on the pitch.

ironmantis
09-16-2005, 11:52 AM
just because heskey goes down easily, doesn't mean he can't fight if need be, it just means he's a cheating bastard.

And Rooney only went boxing to improve his looks.

peace

Roman Deini
09-16-2005, 12:56 PM
stam aint nothing to fuck with thats what i know. dont make him mad. he a ko artist

Fragmented
09-16-2005, 03:10 PM
s5tam looks like A nazi, stam would knock rooney into next week no trouble

36chambers
09-16-2005, 06:35 PM
I think Rooney is really a pussy cat, all mouth and no action.

The guy needs to calm down, its going to ruin his career if not. Hes always like "fuck off" blah blah, this season that'll get you in trouble with the ref so he'll have a few more red cards by the end. To be honest, I hope he does, he wont learn but it will ruin Man U's season.

http://dvd.filmland.dk/graphics/pictures/4369_full.jpg

On the other hand, Vinny Jones... thats not a man to be fuckin with :D

Krimewave
09-17-2005, 07:13 AM
why is it just because these people act hard and get in trouble alot, that you thing they would be hard to beat in a fight.

nothing to do with that at all.

I mainly reckon he'd be a handful in a scrap cause he's built like a brick fuckin shit house.
he's also born and bred in Croxteth, and if you can't look after yourself there then you don't survive (believe me, I went out with a bird from there once and even she could throw a pretty decent punch).

I honestly think Rooney would knock even Keano out if it came down to it.
I stand by what I said, in the prem, Drunken Duncan is the only player I can think of could handle him.

WU-KILLAH
09-17-2005, 07:21 AM
Nah Keane would break is neck ... Rooney proved nothing ... unlike Keane, you know you shouldn't fuck with him ...

Ouroborous
09-17-2005, 01:00 PM
This whole Rooney thing is so blown out of all proportion. Yes he acts like a twat and gets stupid red & yellow cards sometimes, so what. How many players get yellow cards for taking their shirt off when they know they'll get booked or for kicking the ball away?

I'd personally back Rooney in a fight with most Prem players, doesn't know how to back down for one, isn't afraid of a slog, the boxing thing & he's fairly well built for it.

Van Persie is as bad as Rooney, plenty of people like that, Alan Smith when younger always in trouble for stupid fouls, Beckham etc, will change with age/experience.

connor
09-17-2005, 01:38 PM
big bobo balde would destroy rooney that cunt is massive

Krimewave
09-17-2005, 06:24 PM
This whole Rooney thing is so blown out of all proportion. Yes he acts like a twat and gets stupid red & yellow cards sometimes, so what. How many players get yellow cards for taking their shirt off when they know they'll get booked or for kicking the ball away?

I'd personally back Rooney in a fight with most Prem players, doesn't know how to back down for one, isn't afraid of a slog, the boxing thing & he's fairly well built for it.

Van Persie is as bad as Rooney, plenty of people like that, Alan Smith when younger always in trouble for stupid fouls, Beckham etc, will change with age/experience.
well said mate.
because it's Rooney it gets more attention.
I mean ffs, how come the words "Role Model" have to get mentioned every time there's ever anything about Rooney on the TV or in the gutter press?
who the fuck has ever had to put up with this type of shit in the past?

Gazza knocked the fuck out of his wife in a hotel corridor in public (in front of about 20 eye witnesses) and no one ever got on his back like this.

Fr@z
09-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Duncan Disorderly

he could handle Rooney no prob

Krimewave
09-18-2005, 05:15 AM
Duncan Disorderly

he could handle Rooney no prob
yeah I agree, I already mentioned him as the man who could handle Rooney in a scrap.

36chambers
09-18-2005, 10:33 PM
Meh...

Who watches Soccer AM?

Holmes
09-19-2005, 09:44 AM
big bobo balde would destroy rooney that cunt is massive

Bobo is a human steamroller!

36chambers
09-20-2005, 07:06 PM
I still dont get what actually makes Rahoonay so "hard" ?

Hes a fat, short scouser :p

Krimewave
09-21-2005, 06:53 AM
I still dont get what actually makes Rahoonay so "hard" ?

Hes a fat, short scouser :p
lol, this icould go on all season.

as already mentioned, he's built like a brick shit house and was draggeed up in the roughest part of the roughest city in England.
and he's not so fat since Fergie got him to cut back on the Bacon, Egg and Chips he loves so much.

you just get to recognise it in certain ppl.
some it's less obvious in, like Gabriel Heinze.
others it's more obvious, like Duncan Ferguson and Wayne Rooney.

anyway, we could be here forever, cause unless someone offers him a fist fight, none of us is gonna be proved right.
all we have so far is folk that don't like him saying he's soft and folk who do like him saying he's hard.

ratty mayonnaise
09-21-2005, 09:20 AM
i love it when man u fans big up everton players
u see him hsowing his tattoo's when he scores?
lol

soccer am ownz
ive only watched the 1st few in this new season
will get more into ittt!
when we get better

man id bang the fuck outa helen!

easy easy easy

36chambers
09-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Does he still have an Everton tatoo on his arm?

Soul ill tell you about the greatest Soccer AM website with downloabable videos of Hells Bells next time we chat on MSN :D

Roman Deini
09-23-2005, 11:09 AM
Roma Fantastico. I'm enjoying how they play this season under Spalleti, better then last year.

Ouroborous
09-24-2005, 11:39 AM
http://www.radiotromso.no/images/871.jpg

CUNT
}:T

Fragmented
09-24-2005, 12:00 PM
haha that means my dream team is getting lots of points :D and good on west ham drawing with arsenal !!

Roman Deini
09-24-2005, 02:18 PM
so they can hand the championship already to chelsea. you guys think the premiership is already over?

Fragmented
09-24-2005, 02:37 PM
nya it's just the fools that think 1 month can end the whole thing just gotta see what the future brings :)

36chambers
09-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Come on you Gunners and Red Devils... keep up :p

Ouroborous
09-25-2005, 12:50 PM
to be fair gamst pedersen is the nuts & is in my fantasy team(s) but he's still a cunt for those 2 goals...............

we need some underserved 94th minute wonder goal winners & some fluky shinners @ the mo, then we'll win 6 on the trot...........

36chambers
09-25-2005, 07:15 PM
3, 2, 1, go...

thats why were champions,
thats why were champions!

connor
09-26-2005, 09:13 AM
up here in scotland it's actually quite exciting for a change with hearts giving us(celtic) and the huns(rangers) a run for our money so far hopefully it keeps up cause we could do with a bit of a outside challenge in the league.

p.s if only the prem was as competitive:$

Holmes
09-26-2005, 09:49 AM
You never know, it might get boring with Hearts winning all the time if they continue 100% record.

Ouroborous
09-27-2005, 01:11 PM
frank lampard is just the MOST OVERRATED PLAYER EVER........................

just about every goal he scores is shocking, swear he aims it down the middle looking for a deflection, keepers always dive out the way of his shots too.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

36chambers
09-27-2005, 02:23 PM
frank lampard is just the MOST OVERRATED PLAYER EVER........................
No, C. Ronaldo is!

Fr@z
09-27-2005, 02:50 PM
http://www.rangers1.co.uk/images/cel-prso3.jpg

The Mystical One in all his glory sporting the ancient headband of greatness and power.

Who's the Dado?

Ouroborous
09-27-2005, 04:15 PM
No, C. Ronaldo is!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

why? cos he can beat players? cross the ball, beat players? beat players? cross the ball? beat players? head the ball? beat players? score goals? beat players?

he is already one of the best players around. far better than robben or duff.

all lampard does is hoof it 60 yars to drogba, and shoot from anywhere on the pitch, catch a deflection or dooby keeper dives out the way. definition of a good lampard game (as per the sun etc) is a penalty, a deflected shot or a 2 yard tap-in.

ronaldo is a god in international games, lampard is barely better than 10 minute hargreaves.

Funk_Dock
09-27-2005, 04:31 PM
i agree with ouroborus, and recently if uve noticed none of the referees give C. Ronaldo any fouls because of that dive a while back, which is just unfair to us

ratty mayonnaise
09-27-2005, 05:02 PM
maybe he shouldnt dive
then ref's might take him seriosuly when he falls over tryin to do another step over :o

36chambers
09-27-2005, 06:09 PM
haha ouro is a comedian!

Robben is far better than C.Ronaldo, Ronaldo plays for himself most of the time and plus hes a panzy... the guy is like 6'2 and he still goes down like a pussy everytime! Hes a 1 trick pony... a step over here n there, nothing special, it might look good on TV but in reality he dont create much space for himself and seems to vanish in games where man u aren't playing too well. Such an average player... Man U fans overate him way too much, how can you say hes one of the best players around already? Thats nonsense. Yes your right, hes a great crosser... I mean, a great cross-dresser! ;)

Lamps is one of the best midfielders in the World right now, ask anyone minus Man U fans, hes far better than any Man U central midfielder... Scholes has lost it now and Keane is injured every 5mins, then you have Liam Miller who is the biggest flop, should have stayed at Celtic for another season or 2. Sittin on Man U's bench has ruined his career. Lampard has scored many quality goals... Bayern Munich at home last season in the champs league, pure amazing technique! Any other player in that position would have sky'd it into the stand. He scored 19 goals in all competitions last season, and your saying he shouldn't even be in the England squad? I laugh at you! Hes also apart of a very good Chelsea midfield unit, Makelele and Essien compliment him so well. Ask Ferguson, bet he'd love to have him at Man U.

Anyway, all van nistelrooy does is score goals from all of 3 yards, do you complain about that? Dont think so... God you Man U fans are the most fickle fans in the world when your not winning and very very contradictive.

Read all that :D

Krimewave
09-27-2005, 06:42 PM
yes, it was complete shite.
too many comical points to pick out just one.

36chambers
09-27-2005, 07:22 PM
yes, it was complete shite.
too many comical points to pick out just one.
Thats what you get when someone says Ronaldo is one of the best in the world :cool:

Krimewave
09-28-2005, 06:48 AM
Thats what you get when someone says Ronaldo is one of the best in the world :cool:
he is, as was recognised in the recent fifa awards.
but, it's all good, I was only fuckin with you anyway man.

ratty mayonnaise
09-28-2005, 12:34 PM
why is ranieri under a siege mentality? hes like ferguson from a few years back lol
not saying its bad and not sayin that he isnt correct.. the british hate teams/people doing well. its the envy..lol but hes like fuck u all. u all say bad shit about me.. tonite should be fun
come on u blues!

Longbongcilvaringz
09-28-2005, 09:55 PM
haha ouro is a comedian!

Robben is far better than C.Ronaldo, Ronaldo plays for himself most of the time and plus hes a panzy... the guy is like 6'2 and he still goes down like a pussy everytime! Hes a 1 trick pony... a step over here n there, nothing special, it might look good on TV but in reality he dont create much space for himself and seems to vanish in games where man u aren't playing too well. Such an average player... Man U fans overate him way too much, how can you say hes one of the best players around already? Thats nonsense. Yes your right, hes a great crosser... I mean, a great cross-dresser! ;)

Lamps is one of the best midfielders in the World right now, ask anyone minus Man U fans, hes far better than any Man U central midfielder... Scholes has lost it now and Keane is injured every 5mins, then you have Liam Miller who is the biggest flop, should have stayed at Celtic for another season or 2. Sittin on Man U's bench has ruined his career. Lampard has scored many quality goals... Bayern Munich at home last season in the champs league, pure amazing technique! Any other player in that position would have sky'd it into the stand. He scored 19 goals in all competitions last season, and your saying he shouldn't even be in the England squad? I laugh at you! Hes also apart of a very good Chelsea midfield unit, Makelele and Essien compliment him so well. Ask Ferguson, bet he'd love to have him at Man U.

Anyway, all van nistelrooy does is score goals from all of 3 yards, do you complain about that? Dont think so... God you Man U fans are the most fickle fans in the world when your not winning and very very contradictive.

finally someone talking some sense, christiano is one of my least favourite player. one of the most overrated players in todays game, not only by man u fans. truth is his is a showpony with some pace and a couple of moves who dives when he is beaten. one of the most arrogant player i have witnessed playing. man u dont stand a chance unless they have a strong central midfielder and maybe some italian flare.

peace.

WU-KILLAH
09-29-2005, 09:49 AM
Franck Ribery ... ya'll better remember this fuckin name cause we found a new jewel in Marseille !

Holmes
09-29-2005, 09:56 AM
Franck Ribery ... ya'll better remember this fuckin name cause we found a new jewel in Marseille !

Tell us about him?

WU-KILLAH
09-29-2005, 11:13 AM
it about the same as Drogba's strory (he's shining since he's in Marseille) ... he was in a "small" club last season (metz) Galatassaray bought him but didn't pay his salary so the FIFA allowed him to go to marseille for free ... Marseille's coach use to be metz's coach so he knew well the guy ... he's offensive midfielder ... every matchs he can pass three or four defensors several times ... but the crazy thing is that he always run !! during the whole match ! once he's defending on the left side and 30 sec after you see him attacking on the right side ... I hope Marseille will go far in UEFA cup so people will have the oportunity to see him even if this cup sux ... he's pretty similar to Park last year during the Champion's league, but even better ...

4-Bar Killer
09-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Fuck AC Milan.. hate them. I Dont Like The Italian And Spanish Leauge, i dont know, maybe its just me..

My Teams Is... :

F.C.K. - THE PRIDE OF SCANDINAVIA representin since 92' soo ill they are playing tonight against Hamborg, we are going to smash the sausage eaters !!

Olympique Marseille - Representin since 96'

Ajax Amsterdam - Representin since 96'

Newcastle United - Fam..

England - Fam.. Representin since my birth

Ouroborous
09-29-2005, 12:50 PM
haha ouro is a comedian!

First off I agree about Liam Miller, complete shite, Paul Scholes hasn't played well regularly for 2-3 years agree with that also, Keane injuries - happens! - doesn't reflect on him!

Loads of people I know who aren't chelsea fans thinks lampard is overrated - incl. west ham, fulham, liverpool, arsenal & totenham fans.

If you bothered to read what I said (get ur facts straight son) i said lamps SHOULD BE IN THE ENGLAND SQUAD - just shouldn't start.

But get real Cristiano is the best winger in world football @ mo, oh robben has played so well this season hasn't he. Robben vs Czech rep euro 2004 - diving, no end product anyone?

Skinny Ronaldo has been best player in last 2 fa cup finals - yeah never plays well in big games for man u, good one., destroys the arse every single time.

Thats all people ever say to criticise ronaldo - he dives & he does stepovers - wow.......big deal - so does denilson, pires etc etc. its jealousy.

he beats players nearly every time & roasts every full back. 10 goals in 24 matches for portugal, shit record. one of the best players in euro 2004 & almost single handedly revived portugals tournament yeah shit. shit shit shit

I FUCKING WISH I WAS AS SHIT AS CRISTIANO RONALDO COS THEN I WOULD BE THE FUCKING BOLLOCKS AT FOOTBALL & FUCKING RICH TOO.

Ouroborous
09-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Lets Recap

10 goals in 24 international appearances for Portugal
16 goals in 98 games for Man Utd at the age of 20.
Transfer fee of £12.25 million at 18 years old
Great crosser, great dribbler, good free-kick taker, two footed, mad skills (and plenty more than 1 trick haters)
Star player at 19 for Man Utd & Portugal (cos of his own talent rather than weakness of players around him)
Best player in 2 successive FA Cup Finals before his 21st birthday

GET REAL. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AVERAGE. SPECIAL. BETTER THAN ROBBEN.

LAMPARD IS A HYPE PLAYER, EVERYONE JUMPS ON THE 'HE'S GREAT' BANDWAGON, LIKE THE ROONEY & RONALDO HATING.

Holmes
09-29-2005, 01:08 PM
Chelsea have no weak links in their squad, Man Utd have O'Shea, I think Fletcher is overrated, Keane and Scholes are way past their best, Smith is not very good, Giggs is past it,. If I was Manu Utd fans I would be worried about the future.

Ouroborous
09-29-2005, 01:13 PM
Yeah O'Shea is SHITE, as is Silvestre half the time
Giggs? Past it? Have a word..............
Smith is decent enough as is Fletcher, not amazing admittedly but good enough.

Chelsea have weak links alright, everyones getting on their dicks like they did arsenal 2 years back, they were 'invincible & had no weak links', fine they might deserve to be top @ moment but so what................. everyone's getting unrealistic

not saying man u are best team in league, but people are getting stupid

ratty mayonnaise
09-29-2005, 01:21 PM
sorry but giggs is still class,
now keane and the others lol fletcher are not upto being the type of players u need to challange a title.. might have well as kept djemba x 2 and kleberson lol

but really chelsea got this locked easily.. all i wanna see if arsenal play attractive footy along with west ham and who ever else can try.
spanish footy 0wnz that 15 year old who said that shit is wank..lol funny man.
name a world class player who came to england on his peak? lol
besides bergkamp!

i wana see chelsea wrap this league up and then go out and be flairy as u knw they can be
and the thing i looking forwrd to is
can we eveRton score a goal!!!

peace

Holmes
09-29-2005, 02:58 PM
Yeah O'Shea is SHITE, as is Silvestre half the time
Giggs? Past it? Have a word..............
Smith is decent enough as is Fletcher, not amazing admittedly but good enough.

Chelsea have weak links alright, everyones getting on their dicks like they did arsenal 2 years back, they were 'invincible & had no weak links', fine they might deserve to be top @ moment but so what................. everyone's getting unrealistic

not saying man u are best team in league, but people are getting stupid

Who are Chelseas weak players? Its a shame that Arsenal are moving to their new stadium cause they need loads of cash for that rather than buying new players. Arsenal need Goalkeeper, Centre Half, Centre Midfield players to compete with Chelsea over a season. Man Utd need Centre Half, Right Midfield, Centre Midfield.

36chambers
09-29-2005, 07:07 PM
Lets Recap

10 goals in 24 international appearances for Portugal
16 goals in 98 games for Man Utd at the age of 20.
Transfer fee of £12.25 million at 18 years old
Great crosser, great dribbler, good free-kick taker, two footed, mad skills (and plenty more than 1 trick haters)
Star player at 19 for Man Utd & Portugal (cos of his own talent rather than weakness of players around him)
Best player in 2 successive FA Cup Finals before his 21st birthday
16 goals in 98 games for Man U? Lamps scored that and more last season. 19 if your counting :p

Transfer fee's mean fuck all... just means Man U paid too much :D I could come up with silly stats about Lampard but I wont. Just seems pointless. I dont need 2 show u stats 2 prove that Lampard is one of the best midfielders in the world right now, cos everyone knows he is.

First off I agree about Liam Miller, complete shite, Paul Scholes hasn't played well regularly for 2-3 years agree with that also, Keane injuries - happens! - doesn't reflect on him!

Loads of people I know who aren't chelsea fans thinks lampard is overrated - incl. west ham, fulham, liverpool, arsenal & totenham fans.

If you bothered to read what I said (get ur facts straight son) i said lamps SHOULD BE IN THE ENGLAND SQUAD - just shouldn't start.

But get real Cristiano is the best winger in world football @ mo, oh robben has played so well this season hasn't he. Robben vs Czech rep euro 2004 - diving, no end product anyone?

Skinny Ronaldo has been best player in last 2 fa cup finals - yeah never plays well in big games for man u, good one., destroys the arse every single time.

Thats all people ever say to criticise ronaldo - he dives & he does stepovers - wow.......big deal - so does denilson, pires etc etc. its jealousy.

he beats players nearly every time & roasts every full back. 10 goals in 24 matches for portugal, shit record. one of the best players in euro 2004 & almost single handedly revived portugals tournament yeah shit. shit shit shit

I FUCKING WISH I WAS AS SHIT AS CRISTIANO RONALDO COS THEN I WOULD BE THE FUCKING BOLLOCKS AT FOOTBALL & FUCKING RICH TOO.
Loads of fans from Fulham, Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal? haha no wonder... you go to our rivals and ask about Lampard, kinda seems stupid. Just like me going to Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Bolton fans and asking them about Man U.

Its funny how you point out 1 time Robben has dived... I could look at every Man U match to see when Ronaldo has dived! Skinny Ronaldo? well, you dont see many fat gays do you? ;)

Krimewave
09-29-2005, 07:09 PM
O'shit, Fletcher etc are shite
Keano and Scholesey look past it.
Giggs is still class.
C. Ronaldo is class.
Ruud is the best player in the prem at the moment.

Krimewave
09-29-2005, 07:10 PM
.....well, you dont see many fat gays do you? ;)
Ronin?

36chambers
09-29-2005, 07:15 PM
O'Shea isnt shit in my opinion.

Fletcher needs 2 grow some meat on them bones, and maybe send him out on loan for a season 2 Scotland. Miller was one of Scotlands most promising and exciting products for years until he moved. Smith in the center of mid worked for a few games but after that hes nothing special. Giggs needs to play more.

Ruud is great... not the best in the prem at the moment tho.

Ouroborous
09-30-2005, 12:34 PM
ronaldo doesn't shoot 334 times in a game.............. or get 19 assists a season from penalties, deflected speculative 40 yard toepunts or goalkeepers diving out the way.

how you can claim frank lampard's ability makes him one of the best in europe & then say ronaldo is tosh is pathetic.

Skinny Ronaldo cos there's already a fat ronaldo who plays for real

As for the teams people support who agree with me, sorry i'll go into work & make everyone change what teams they support, first u said just man u & arsenal fans hate lampard & now suddenly its liverpool, tottenham, fulham & west ham too - make your mind up.

stop stressin & blowin it out of proportion - i'm not saying chelsea are shit - still rate terry as best defender in the prem, cech up their with VDS as keeper, gallas up there etc. just saying frank gets far too many plaudits cos he really isnt that good.

Ouroborous
09-30-2005, 12:35 PM
O' SHEA is SHITE cos he always makes stupid mistakes every game, has no concentration & no consistency