PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Ouroborous
09-30-2005, 12:37 PM
come on 36 robben is a bloody cheat every bit as much as ronaldo is tagged so, only difference ronaldo challenges have contact - he makes most of it but robben just dives

man u got a bargain for ronaldo, were ripped off for seba & rio

whitey
09-30-2005, 12:39 PM
C ronaldo is fuckin sick.

anyone that says otherwise is a blatent hatter and would suck his dick if he was at their club.

i like lampard , but he benifits from a tremendous overall squad. while manchester is weaker with ronaldo being one of the shinning stars at the club.

MK_Wu
10-01-2005, 05:32 PM
I mite be a bit late but did u guys see Arteta tha other day, damn

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2005, 01:49 AM
C ronaldo is fuckin sick.

anyone that says otherwise is a blatent hatter and would suck his dick if he was at their club.

i like lampard , but he benifits from a tremendous overall squad. while manchester is weaker with ronaldo being one of the shinning stars at the club.

whitey you hatter, tell me what c ronaldo actually does, he make some runs down the wing, pulls out the same corney ass move, might get past 1/2 defenders and then loses the ball and takes a dive for good measure. he is madly overrated, a similar player in a number of ways is kaka (pace, ball control) although he is a much better he doesnt recieve any recognition on this thread. MILAN for life.

ratty mayonnaise
10-02-2005, 07:10 AM
we're going down

36chambers
10-02-2005, 08:04 PM
whitey you hatter, tell me what c ronaldo actually does, he make some runs down the wing, pulls out the same corney ass move, might get past 1/2 defenders and then loses the ball and takes a dive for good measure. he is madly overrated:clap: thank you! Nothing else needs to be said on the matter.

morgan
10-02-2005, 08:39 PM
:clap: thank you! Nothing else needs to be said on the matter.
yeah it does, ronaldo's got a lot better since he first went to man u, all round game, especially his passing, he makes the right deciions now, his crossing is getting particularly good. I was his biggest hater at first, the fuckin pasty faced show-off, but give him his props now innit.

Hull City "the tigers"

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2005, 08:07 AM
he has good pace...........

Ouroborous
10-04-2005, 04:07 PM
he has everything needed to be a legend. robben is just a leg-end.

36chambers
10-04-2005, 07:35 PM
we'll see at the end of the season who has more goals/assists and what not...

Ouroborous
10-06-2005, 12:25 PM
will only show robben was playing in a winning team more than ronaldo if he wins on the stats

36chambers
10-06-2005, 07:40 PM
:loser:

Chief Fondleman
10-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Chelsea all the way. Robben is magnificent.

Ouroborous
10-07-2005, 12:46 PM
:fucku: #(

(yawn)

Ouroborous
10-07-2005, 12:50 PM
enuff this shit, both robben & c. ronaldo are awesome players, u prefer robben i prefer c. ronaldo. end of.

does anyone see henry being @ the arse next season?

36chambers
10-07-2005, 02:30 PM
haha, i never said anything :p

Khaled
10-08-2005, 09:44 AM
what do u guys think of INTER MILAN,i have been supporting them since a long time,what do u think of them?i for one fucking love them so much its incredible,anyway what do u think?

36chambers
10-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Inter are a good team. Adriano is one of the best strikers in the world.

WU-KILLAH
10-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Yea but inter golden era was when they had Ronaldo the first years... now they are an average european team.

Khaled
10-08-2005, 07:07 PM
actually when we had ronaldo we didnt have a team with the same quality as we have now,wu killah why do u say we are an average team?we won 2 trophies this year,we also have great players...anyway i respect all ur opinions,just want to know them.

WU-KILLAH
10-09-2005, 04:25 AM
I was talking about the aura of this club ... they're not very impessive to watch compared to Milan AC for example ... fortunately they have Adriano who's amazing ... the truth is that two years ago the club I support (marseille) beat them in UEFA, and I consider if a club is beaten by marseille in a european cup, it can't be a "good european club" ahah ! that's why I said "average".

Khaled
10-09-2005, 05:46 AM
did u watch them last year or this year?they played great football,anyway thanks for the feedback,Forza Inter.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-11-2005, 06:27 AM
anyone check out adriano form lately, was one of my non-milan favourite players cause of his skills and power, but now. shit, he just can't find the back of the net since he got injured last season, i mean in internatiuonals he owns it but in the league he has been terrible. still he played a great season last year, hopefully he can fire in UCL. maldini scored 2 goals last serie A match day, he has only scored 20 goals in 20 years so hail maldini.

Milan for Serie A champions
Milan for UCL winners (robbed last season)

Holmes
10-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Not sure about Mancini as coach, Inter have a few World class players though - Javier Zanetti, Dejan Stankovic, Recoba, Walter Samuel, Adriano, Veron. Kily Gonzales. I didn't realise Mihajlovic played for Inter, I hate that racist!

WU-KILLAH
10-11-2005, 09:57 AM
anyone check out adriano form lately, was one of my non-milan favourite players cause of his skills and power, but now. shit, he just can't find the back of the net since he got injured last season, i mean in internatiuonals he owns it but in the league he has been terrible. still he played a great season last year, hopefully he can fire in UCL. maldini scored 2 goals last serie A match day, he has only scored 20 goals in 20 years so hail maldini.

Milan for Serie A champions
Milan for UCL winners (robbed last season)

why you say they've been robbed ???

Longbongcilvaringz
10-11-2005, 10:53 AM
^^me. they were robbed by the umpires/corruption within uefa/the pitch favouring liverpool/the goal post hieght and width/crowd bias and finally by steven gerrard.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/steven-gerrard.jpg

give it back to maldini you theiving swine.

WU-KILLAH
10-11-2005, 12:41 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/steven-gerrard.jpg

:D

36chambers
10-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Chelsea got robbed more than Milan... IMO if PSV had a decent striker they would have been in the final, should have been Chelsea in the final...

36chambers
10-11-2005, 03:54 PM
I would also like to congratulate MYSELF for getting the 1000th post in this thread :D

WU-KILLAH
10-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Chelsea robbed hard Barcelone don't forget that .
:W

36chambers
10-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Nah, I went to that home game and we completely outplayed them :p

And Carvalho used his head for once by blocking the goalie :D

WU-KILLAH
10-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Yes, we're gonna make it !!!!!!!!!!

36chambers
10-12-2005, 08:07 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANOTHER Lampard England goal...

What a man! England played 10times better without Becks and Gerrard. Who needs em?

FrenchShin
10-13-2005, 01:21 AM
Who needs Crouch ? That's a real question...

Krimewave
10-13-2005, 03:57 AM
Who needs Crouch ? That's a real question...
good point.

4-Bar Killer
10-13-2005, 07:23 AM
Haha my country Denmark are out.. They got third in there group... Albania had to take points from Turkey if we should go through... but im happy that England are through.. its fam for me.. and Sweden is through that's nice, I like Zlatan..

Anybody remember this ?:

http://rapidshare.de/files/6226084/Zlatan_imod_Italien___.wmv.html

1-love

Jus Allah
10-13-2005, 08:49 AM
Meh the goal he scored for Ajax last year (right b4 he moved to Juve) was alot better, he went past 6 defenders + goalkeeper and then scored...

Maradonna in the making lol

Krimewave
10-13-2005, 09:32 AM
Meh the goal he scored for Ajax last year (right b4 he moved to Juve) was alot better, he went past 6 defenders + goalkeeper and then scored...

Maradonna in the making lol
yeah, the one in the dutch charity shield.
one of the best goals I've ever seen.
maybe even the best.
he actually went past 5 men, but two of em twice and one poor sod 3 times, so he avoided a total of 9 tackles.
he even caught the cameraman out with 2 of his dummies.
pure class......

Ouroborous
10-13-2005, 12:19 PM
Nah, I went to that home game and we completely outplayed them :p

And Carvalho used his head for once by blocking the goalie :D
for about 25 minutes, then Barca outplayed you for pretty much the rest.

Props to Lampard, the boy had a pretty good game t.b.f, good goal as well, first good england game i've seen by him for a long time............

King, Rooney, SWP & Cole were class too, BUT WHERE WAS HARGREAVES? 2 GAMES IN A ROW & NO APPEARANCE, WHATS GOING ON? IM WORRIED.......

4-Bar Killer
10-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Maradona..

http://rapidshare.de/files/6122054/094.WMV.html

Jus Allah
10-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Here's a Nice Soccervid aswell..

Soccer Moments (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XL34HSAQ)

I especially Like the 4th Goal, Seedorf's strike (when he was still playing fo' Madrid)

Krimewave
10-13-2005, 06:35 PM
BUT WHERE WAS HARGREAVES? 2 GAMES IN A ROW & NO APPEARANCE, WHATS GOING ON? IM WORRIED.......
me too. who will fold the kits and keep the players' boots clean when we get to Germany?

36chambers
10-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Sven has come to sense and not called Hargreaves up. Bout time.

And why on earth did SWP get subbed for Crouch? Why... where was the logic in that? SWP was one of our only midfielders that was actually running and the defence and causing them trouble. Sven has a disability... tactics!

FrenchShin
10-13-2005, 09:01 PM
i think Sven doesn't like real defensive midfields like Hargreaves. he prefers playing with some midfielders, like Effenberg was, or like McAllister was.

but what the hell... Crouch, man. how tall is he ? he seldom takes a ball with his head. i saw that game not long ago, Cissé crossed very well, the goal was totally void, and Crouch... did a awful header lol... Cissé was so pissed.
actually Cissé is really pissed because he's on the bench all the time, and Crouch doesn't score shit.

anyway, France qualified. but it was too difficult for them. what a strange spirit in this team.

36chambers
10-15-2005, 07:26 PM
... just another 2 goals for Lamps today :D

FrenchShin
10-16-2005, 06:00 AM
the free kick was weird... what kind of stupid wall was that ?

36chambers
10-16-2005, 07:20 AM
haha it was a crap wall... Lampard just put it in the open net!

Ouroborous
10-16-2005, 08:16 AM
another gifted 3 points, what was gardner thinking? shocking................

36chambers
10-16-2005, 10:03 PM
haha he actually argued with the ref too :D

Brilliant performance from the boys... and Drogba is actually scoring :point:

WU-KILLAH
10-17-2005, 04:20 AM
Drogba 9:|6

Paris :)9:(

Ouroborous
10-17-2005, 12:22 PM
were sooooooooo lucky mind with that essien decision & all (awful challenge), styles is a bottler.

Ouroborous
10-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Giuseppe Rossi Is The Fucking Lad!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6c/Guiseppe_rossi.jpg

36chambers
10-17-2005, 06:01 PM
were sooooooooo lucky mind with that essien decision & all (awful challenge), styles is a bottler.
Meh, we still would have spanked them 10 v 10.

Gardner and Bolton are now going to the FA to appeal the red card decision... why?

Ouroborous
10-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Meh, we still would have spanked them 10 v 10.

Gardner and Bolton are now going to the FA to appeal the red card decision... why?
Cos it was so shocking he should be let off?

0-0 with Lille........another cracking performance............don't know who was worse, United or the ref (scholes is a muppet tho)

Arsenal beating Prague with 1 vs 11 again............... same old, until they meet the big boys & its back to 0 vs 11.

36chambers
10-18-2005, 03:58 PM
Man U 1st half was boring as hell... got alot better in the 2nd tho.

WU-KILLAH
10-18-2005, 04:28 PM
Even if Lille's players are less good than Man U's, they were more disciplined and played well with their little qualities thanks to a good collective. C. Ronaldo was pathetic, I've never seen him play that bad before.

36chambers
10-18-2005, 07:14 PM
Even if Lille's players are less good than Man U's, they were more disciplined and played well with their little qualities thanks to a good collective. C. Ronaldo was pathetic, I've never seen him play that bad before.
Obviously you haven't seen him much then eh? ;)

WU-KILLAH
10-19-2005, 02:55 AM
Well I have to confess I haven't see him much since the Euro 2004 where he was one of the best. Very disappointing to see him play like that.

36chambers
10-19-2005, 06:37 PM
tut tut tut....

http://home.skysports.com/images/playerpics05_06/Premiership/ManUtd/ronaldo_shh.jpg

Manchester United have refused to comment on winger Cristiano Ronaldo's arrest on Wednesday.

The Portugal international is being questioned by detectives on suspicion of rape after taking part in United's goalless draw with Lille on Tuesday night.

The allegations were made after United's 3-2 victory against Fulham on October 1, which led to the ex-Sporting Lisbon wide man staying overnight at a London hotel.

"We're not commenting at the moment," stated United's director of communications Phil Townsend.

Ronaldo is one of the most highly regarded young players in Europe and is in advanced talks over a new contract with The Red Devils.

The interview with the police is taking place with the 20-year-old and his lawyer in Manchester.

The player expected the appointment, which has been planned around his footballing commitments, and has been released on bail while police continue their enquiries.

Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes confirmed that his client had been arrested but fully expects the player to be cleared.

"The accusation of rape that has been made against Cristiano Ronaldo is totally and categorically repudiated," read the statement on Mendes' website.

"As the investigations will demonstrate, these charges are not based on any credible facts."

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=317946&CPID=8&clid=&lid=2&title=United's+Ronaldo+arrested

36chambers
10-19-2005, 06:38 PM
I told you Ouro, as soon as I seen this Ronaldo i knew there was something wrong with the guy. 1st the crossdressing shit and now this...

Although nothing is concreate at the moment.

FrenchShin
10-19-2005, 08:30 PM
the guy surrendered by himself. it's not a real arrest. they make it sound like if it was a big detective thing... pfff. plus, it's not football.

Holmes
10-20-2005, 08:00 AM
I thought he was gay.

WU-KILLAH
10-20-2005, 08:32 AM
It's not the first time a football player is accused of raping (remember Arsenal and Chelsea's players a few years ago). That kind of information has to be taken with caution.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2005, 08:49 AM
yeah can't say anything fr sure yet, cause allegations like this are common.

how pathetic was the performance of inter in UCL, lost to porto 2-0. most matches were shit, all )-0 draws. adriano has really gone downhill along with his team.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-20-2005, 09:36 AM
It's not the first time a football player is accused of raping (remember Arsenal and Chelsea's players a few years ago). That kind of information has to be taken with caution.
What Arsenal players a few years ago?

Graham Stack this year, that's the only one I remember ...

You thinkin' of Leicester's Grosvenor incident I think ... Frank Sinclair and them mans ...

36chambers
10-20-2005, 01:44 PM
And Van Pussy... I mean Van Persie.

WU-KILLAH
10-20-2005, 02:52 PM

You thinkin' of Leicester's Grosvenor incident I think ... Frank Sinclair and them mans ...

No I meant Arsenal ... they never gave the name but said several players were involved.

PS: CSK Moscou 1 - OM 2

10-20-2005, 03:06 PM
we (Steaua Bucharest) just shitted on Lens 4-0!

plus "The Beast" is back as our president. (i know most of yall don't care about this shit, but i'm just happy, no gay shit)

he's baaaaack!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/zer02/other%20shit/abdefdb0.jpg

ol dirty abbot
10-20-2005, 04:17 PM
Brazil gotta be a shoe in for the next world cup to. Kaka Rohnaldinho? (fuck the spelling shit) Batista for real madrid. I just hope Croatia can make it to the semi's again

Cheech Da WildKard
10-20-2005, 05:21 PM
No I meant Arsenal ... they never gave the name but said several players were involved.

PS: CSK Moscou 1 - OM 2
Oh ok, I don't remember hearin' about that

WU-KILLAH
10-21-2005, 03:09 AM
Any of you heard about Messi ? I have my brother who lives in Brazil who tells me is the next Maradona/Pelé. He's from argentina but since he use to eat dust to feed himself in the favelas he had to be operated at the stomac... so he went to see river and asked them to pay him the operation and in exchange he would sign a contract with the club but they refused, same with Boca. Finally an agent from Barca saw him and the club paid him the operation without counterpart. They just told him "you have a moral debt toward us" so he'll probably soon play for Barca.

FrenchShin
10-21-2005, 06:15 AM
well, Messi is a big trouble for Barça right now. Barça say he's Spanish, and many clubs in Spain said he's not, and went to the Liga Board to settle the problem, which is not yet settled.

anyway, i don't know if anybody could reach Ronaldinho's level right now... even if Messi is very young, 18 i think.

WU-KILLAH
10-21-2005, 07:41 AM
I read the LFP (spanish one) said finally he had to be considered as spanish even if deportivo said he wasn't.

Sweet6
10-21-2005, 10:05 AM
And Van Pussy... I mean Van Persie.You blaspamous being.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-21-2005, 11:10 AM
And Van Pussy... I mean Van Persie.
Suck a dick ..

Krimewave
10-21-2005, 04:12 PM

1 Arsenal player has been convicted (not just accused) of rape in 2003:-

Marcus Artry, 18, from Olive Road, Cricklewood, took part in three different assaults, dragging one 14-year-old victim screaming into a public toilet telling her 'you are going to lose your virginity'.

Artry, who has been a member of the Arsenal youth team for eight years and represented England at under-18 level, attacked the women between March 2002 and February 2003 along with 18-year-old Kyle Reid, from Woolwich, and a 17-year-old and 14-year-old, who both cannot be named for legal reasons. Although younger, Inner London Crown Court heard that the 14-year-old, described as a talented amateur boxer, took a lead role in the assaults.

The attacks started when the gang picked on a 14-year-old girl who lived in south-east London. They slapped and molested her in the street.

Then, they pulled another 14-year-old girl into a public toilet by Woolwich Dock Station in November. The 17-year-old had sex with her before Artry and the 14-year-old sexually assaulted her.

Later, Artry forced the same girl to perform oral sex on him on January 18, after she had unlawful sexual intercourse with Reid on the balcony at a house party. The 14-year-old also had sex with her. The group then told her they would beat her if she went to the police.

On February 8, Artry and the 14-year-old struck for the last time, attacking a 28-year-old woman on her way home from the pub in south-east London. Artry and the 14-year-old took turns raping her while the others pinned her down in between two parked cars.

Artry claimed the woman was a prostitute and denied rape, and told jurors how he continued with the assault despite a neighbour seeing him.

He was convicted of one charge of rape, one of indecent assault and one of indecency with a child. The youngest member of the gang, who is now 15, was also convicted of rape having earlier pleaded guilty to two charges of indecency with a child, one charge of indecent assault and one of unlawful sexual intercourse. Both he and Artry were jailed for nine years each for their part in the 'horrific and terrifying' attacks. Reid was jailed for 18 months and the 17-year-old was jailed for two years.

Sentencing Artry and the 14-year-old on Friday, Judge Colin Smith QC said: "I sentence both of you for horrific and terrifying rapes. You both pose a risk of causing serious sexual harm to young women. Women must be protected from you."

Stic.man4president?
10-22-2005, 06:01 AM
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2797/logo4yu.gif>>>>>>>>______

36chambers
10-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Whats goin on? Wigan are higher than Man U now and Arsenal are in a Uefa cup place :D

Cheech Da WildKard
10-22-2005, 03:19 PM
1 Arsenal player has been convicted (not just accused) of rape in 2003:-

Marcus Artry, 18, from Olive Road, Cricklewood, took part in three different assaults, dragging one 14-year-old victim screaming into a public toilet telling her 'you are going to lose your virginity'.

Artry, who has been a member of the Arsenal youth team for eight years and represented England at under-18 level, attacked the women between March 2002 and February 2003 along with 18-year-old Kyle Reid, from Woolwich, and a 17-year-old and 14-year-old, who both cannot be named for legal reasons. Although younger, Inner London Crown Court heard that the 14-year-old, described as a talented amateur boxer, took a lead role in the assaults.

The attacks started when the gang picked on a 14-year-old girl who lived in south-east London. They slapped and molested her in the street.

Then, they pulled another 14-year-old girl into a public toilet by Woolwich Dock Station in November. The 17-year-old had sex with her before Artry and the 14-year-old sexually assaulted her.

Later, Artry forced the same girl to perform oral sex on him on January 18, after she had unlawful sexual intercourse with Reid on the balcony at a house party. The 14-year-old also had sex with her. The group then told her they would beat her if she went to the police.

On February 8, Artry and the 14-year-old struck for the last time, attacking a 28-year-old woman on her way home from the pub in south-east London. Artry and the 14-year-old took turns raping her while the others pinned her down in between two parked cars.

Artry claimed the woman was a prostitute and denied rape, and told jurors how he continued with the assault despite a neighbour seeing him.

He was convicted of one charge of rape, one of indecent assault and one of indecency with a child. The youngest member of the gang, who is now 15, was also convicted of rape having earlier pleaded guilty to two charges of indecency with a child, one charge of indecent assault and one of unlawful sexual intercourse. Both he and Artry were jailed for nine years each for their part in the 'horrific and terrifying' attacks. Reid was jailed for 18 months and the 17-year-old was jailed for two years.

Sentencing Artry and the 14-year-old on Friday, Judge Colin Smith QC said: "I sentence both of you for horrific and terrifying rapes. You both pose a risk of causing serious sexual harm to young women. Women must be protected from you."
He a youth team player, no wonder I never heard of him ....

But come to think of it, I remember hearin' somethin' like this ...

Baitong
10-23-2005, 04:07 PM
http://lfc-stats.org.uk/mediac/400_0/media/liverpool%7Ebadge.jpg Too win the champions league again too defend there title

36chambers
10-23-2005, 05:54 PM
no way...

FrenchShin
10-24-2005, 12:25 AM
go go Liverpoooooooooooool !

yo Baitong, are you in China ?

Baitong
10-24-2005, 10:14 AM
Frenchshin
No ive been living here in the uk for 5year my uncle own's a restaurant here

Benitez:we must improve (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N150359051024-1402.htm)

mark González is on his way he was denied a work permit back in august
anew face in the team might raise there morale we lose too easily everyfew games we playlike fullham

see you around Frenchshin

Krimewave
10-24-2005, 01:16 PM
watching Liverpool is like watching paint dry.

36chambers
10-24-2005, 04:00 PM
id rather watch paint dry.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-24-2005, 04:31 PM
^ Lol...

Krimewave
10-25-2005, 06:41 AM
id rather watch paint dry.

lol, me too.

Stic.man4president?
10-25-2005, 10:43 AM
^^3rd that

Cheech Da WildKard
10-25-2005, 11:05 AM
I prefer Liverpool over Man Utd ...I hate the bastards

Krimewave
10-25-2005, 11:17 AM
yeah, envy is a terrible thing.

Sweet6
10-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Chelsea!

Cheech Da WildKard
10-25-2005, 12:22 PM
yeah, envy is a terrible thing.
Nah, I don't envy 'em ...I just like to go against the grain, and it seems EVERY man and his dog supports Man United ...

Although I do go watchin' 'em now and again with my pops ...the atmosphere is crazy at most games.

36chambers
10-25-2005, 11:01 PM
Once again the Ballon d'Or award is nearing us, 7 englishmen have been nominated for the award, which was scooped by Shevchenko last year.

Adriano
Michael Ballack
David Beckham
Gianluigi Buffon
Mauro Camoranesi
Fabio Cannavaro
Jamie Carragher
Petr Cech
Gregory Coupet
Cris
Deco
Dida
Didier Drogba
Emerson
Michael Essien
Samuel Eto'o
Luis Figo
Diego Forlan
Luis Garcia
Steven Gerrard
Thierry Henry
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Juninho
Kaka
Frank Lampard
Roy Makaay
Claude Makelele
Paolo Maldini
Pavel Nedved
Michael Owen
Park Ji-sung
Andrea Pirlo
Raul
Juan Roman Riquelme
Arjen Robben
Roberto Carlos
Robinho
Ronaldinho
Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo
Wayne Rooney
Andrei Shevchenko
John Terry
Lilian Thuram
David Trezeguet
Marc van Bommel
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Patrick Vieira
Xavi
Zinedine Zidane

COME ON JT AND LAMPS!!!

FrenchShin
10-26-2005, 06:27 AM
Ronaldinho, Lampard or Gerrard.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-26-2005, 07:06 AM
Henry all the way!

Cheech Da WildKard
10-26-2005, 05:49 PM
Bye bye Chelsea!!! LOLOLOL ...:fucku:

Sweet6
10-26-2005, 06:05 PM
Bye bye Chelsea!!! LOLOLOL ...:fucku::ouch:

36chambers
10-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Hey, we gotta give the lesser clubs like Arsenal a crack at the whip.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Hey, we gotta give the lesser clubs like Arsenal a crack at the whip.
Whatever ...:loser:

Sweet6
10-26-2005, 07:35 PM
English football makes my dick hard. Mega hard.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-26-2005, 07:39 PM
LOL ...Ok.

Sweet6
10-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Cop a feel if you don't believe me...

FrenchShin
10-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Henry all the way!
Henry didn't won anything in a while... and that counts a lot.

When Owen got the Ballon d'Or, he didn't especially deserve it as a player, but Liverpool won 5 titles within a year.

It's good for the exposure.

Sweet6
10-26-2005, 07:57 PM
Arveladze should be in that list.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-26-2005, 08:26 PM

When Owen got the Ballon d'Or, he didn't especially deserve it as a player, but Liverpool won 5 titles within a year.

You're French, you gotta agree with me! LOL ..

Cheech Da WildKard
10-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Cop a feel if you don't believe me...
Maybe another time ....36 would be happy to tho' ..he'd imagine you were Frank Lampard ...with John Terry's cocaine-ravaged nose.

36chambers
10-26-2005, 08:39 PM

It's good for the exposure.Why is Robinho on the list? Hes only been playing in Europe for 2 months...

I feel some players just get nomminated on reputation, such as Carlos and Raul... either of them haven't really had an outstanding year.

FrenchShin
10-26-2005, 09:46 PM
I don't understand why Robinho is on the list... it's all about fame yeah.

But why is C. Ronaldo on the list ? lol... that's fame, a lot more than Carlos and Raul, who have been outstanding for more than 10 years.

Why is Camoranesi in the list ? Figo ? Luis Garcia ? Robben ?

WU-KILLAH
10-27-2005, 02:33 AM
Barthez should be on that list... the ballon d'or is a joke.

FrenchShin
10-27-2005, 03:50 AM
well, Barthez missed a big part of the season, and is not referee-friendly lol.

plus, it's all about quotas : gotta have around 7 English players, 7 French, 3 or 4 Dutch, a few German, and so on...

WU-KILLAH
10-27-2005, 05:17 AM
Yea true, I was joking, even if he made a good comeback which was hard after Carrasso. I think he'll get back his place in France team too. Really this year I can't see who can get the Ballon d'or ... why not Drogba ? He scores in all kind of situations, can make decisive passing, he'll probably win a lot of trophees this year and he's a smart guy.

FrenchShin
10-27-2005, 07:04 AM
Ronaldinho and Lampard have been too outstanding last season.... Drogba has a lot of supporters in France, but i'm not sure he's so much in the media outside France.

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 08:53 AM
Ronaldinho will probably win this. I mean, just look at him play. He playes like bullet-time or something. Freaking magic.

WU-KILLAH
10-27-2005, 09:26 AM
True, he deserve it too no doubt he will get it one day. But Barca has to win something.

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 09:29 AM
The problem with Barca is the defense.

Krimewave
10-27-2005, 09:37 AM

I think you meant to say Trophies, not titles.
Liverpool ain't won the title since the 80s.

FrenchShin
10-27-2005, 10:16 AM
yeah i meant trophies.

yo, wu-killah, Barça won the Liga and was in semi-finals of the CL !

WU-KILLAH
10-27-2005, 12:00 PM
Oh yea I was thinking about this year... True they made an incredible season last year and were robbed by my mothafuckin friend colina in semi finals of the CL (this was a special for 36chambers :Y )

36chambers
10-27-2005, 06:13 PM
Id love to see Lampard win it, hes had a brilliant year. Hes scored 25 goals in the year 2005... and counting, hes even the (joint) top scorer this season in the Premiership.

But I doubt he'll win it, if his name was Lampardinho then he would!

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 06:39 PM
I'd like a player like Kenneth Perez see win this.

whitey
10-27-2005, 09:06 PM
But why is C. Ronaldo on the list ? lol... that's fame, a lot more than Carlos and Raul, who have been outstanding for more than 10 years.

Because he is the sickest outside midfielder in the world.

Not to mention manchesters best player.

Krimewave
10-28-2005, 06:34 AM
Ronaldinho for my money.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-28-2005, 07:06 AM

Not to mention manchesters best player.
Psssh ...he's far from the best in the world

FrenchShin
10-28-2005, 07:59 AM
Id love to see Lampard win it, hes had a brilliant year. Hes scored 25 goals in the year 2005... and counting, hes even the (joint) top scorer this season in the Premiership.

But I doubt he'll win it, if his name was Lampardinho then he would!
Lampardizzle for shizzle

36chambers
10-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Lampardinho scored another 2 today, thats his 10th in the Premiership this season.

Hes now the top goalscorer :D

4-Bar Killer
10-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Lampardinho scored another 2 today, thats his 10th in the Premiership this season.

Hes now the top goalscorer :D
Yeah he scored 2 great goals.

whats up with manchester ? haha was it 4-0 ?

36chambers
10-29-2005, 02:43 PM
It was 4-1 in the end :D

36chambers
10-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Anyone wanna buy Laurent Robert? You can now... :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8715676759

4-Bar Killer
10-29-2005, 03:26 PM
It was 4-1 in the end :D
Ok.. didn't see the last 10 min's.. well, it looks like Chelsea are gonna win this year..

whitey
10-29-2005, 06:50 PM
Psssh ...he's far from the best in the world

who would you rather have leaving treads down the sideline?

36chambers
10-29-2005, 09:48 PM
Giggs, Wright-Phillips, Robben, Hleb, Duff, Giuly... more if i actually thought about it. c.ronaldo isnt the best winger in the world, he is so overated.

Roman Deini
10-29-2005, 10:11 PM

LMAO, no he aint. overrated, always does the same shit, cant even give a good cross, plus he a rapist ha.

Roman Deini
10-29-2005, 10:11 PM
36, you forgot Joaquin on that list ;)

Cheech Da WildKard
10-30-2005, 07:22 AM
Wright-Phillips all day

FrenchShin
10-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Beckham !!! (Real Madrid represent...)
Ze Roberto
Solari
Recoba

just to name some of those who haven't been listed.

Murdah Piff
10-30-2005, 09:07 PM
Marseille Sonned The Psg Les Putes Sur Gazons On Vous Encule

faggot
10-30-2005, 09:19 PM
/

faggot
10-30-2005, 09:22 PM
I hate football. Ban me again.

faggot
10-30-2005, 09:34 PM
Fuck me? Hahaha.

faggot
10-30-2005, 09:37 PM
In your dreams...

FrenchShin
10-30-2005, 11:08 PM
i still don't understand why there is so much hostility/stupidity in football...

by the way, 36, Terry was a good actor on that penalty...

ol dirty abbot
10-31-2005, 04:00 AM
i dunno if this is the talk in europe but ova here they all talking about england gonna win the world cup. I aint saying this in any disrespectful way cause i know u english love ur football but i just cant see them making that bigger impact on this world cup. I mean who there best player? David Beckham?

Krimewave
10-31-2005, 05:42 AM
i dunno if this is the talk in europe but ova here they all talking about england gonna win the world cup. I aint saying this in any disrespectful way cause i know u english love ur football but i just cant see them making that bigger impact on this world cup. I mean who there best player? David Beckham?

Wayne Rooney is England's best player.
but I agree that England won't win the World Cup.

Brazil are the obvious choice, but Germany or Holland would be a smart bet imo.

FrenchShin
10-31-2005, 09:44 AM
Lampard is England's best player.

WU-KILLAH
10-31-2005, 12:39 PM
Marseille asked for public excuses from the PSG because of all these lies concerning the vestiary...

One of the best winger in the world: Franck Ribery, you'll see next summer everybody will speak about him during mercato.

Roman Deini
10-31-2005, 01:41 PM
beckham aint done shit since he went to madrid. germany winning the world cup> the fuck outta here that aint a team, constant bitching between who should be the first goalie, plus they aint doing shit when they playing a friendly. they will be exited in the first round.

36chambers
10-31-2005, 07:12 PM
i still don't understand why there is so much hostility/stupidity in football...

by the way, 36, Terry was a good actor on that penalty...
What pen? And Football fans are stupid, its just how it is.

36chambers
10-31-2005, 07:13 PM
In the recent months, Becks has been playing very well for Madrid out on the wide right, passing the ball and crossing it brilliantly, thats where England should play him.

And I recon Holland will win World Cup 2006.

baby jesus
10-31-2005, 07:18 PM
Do You Guys Know About Freddie Adu If So What Do You Guys Think Of Him And Do You Think He'll Be As Good As Pele? That's How There Billing Him In America.

36chambers
10-31-2005, 07:31 PM
I dont think there will ever be another Pele, but Adu will probably be a great player in the future. He says he wants to move to Europe when hes 18, so he'll stay in the MLS until then.

baby jesus
10-31-2005, 07:38 PM
Good I Hope He Goes To Europe So He Can Be Appreciated I Dont Really Care For Soccer But He Created A Buzz. I Seen A Highlight On A Show Before A Baseball Game Once Of Him The Shit Was Insane Making Them MLS Dudes Look Like Fools.

Sweet6
10-31-2005, 07:55 PM
Adu should join a circus or something. Christ.

Alex36
10-31-2005, 07:58 PM
any spurs fans? we having it this year. finally looking up

ol dirty abbot
10-31-2005, 08:54 PM
i just cant see brazil loosing this world cup ronaldo batista robinho ronaldinho kaka so good. Germany wont do much in the world cup. Hope Croatia can turn a few heads again but i cant see them doing much either. Italy i think will come close cause you aint hearing much about them at the moment and there 1 - 0 victories will be enough. Argentina looking so good to, I always support Argentina after Croatia because in the 1986 world cup the greatest player ever just shone and everytime i see the Argentinian strip i think of Maradona scoring from half way.

WU-KILLAH
11-01-2005, 02:37 AM
My pronostic for the winner of the WC is Argentina.

Krimewave
11-01-2005, 04:09 AM
Lampard is England's best player.
no, Rooney is.

Welshkillabee
11-01-2005, 05:52 AM
any spurs fans? we having it this year. finally looking up
Im not a fan but yeah they got their shit together this season, Davids was an awesome signing he lifts the whole team Defoe is doin great as well.

Welshkillabee
11-01-2005, 05:53 AM
no, Rooney is.
No Stevie Gerrard is England's best player

whitey
11-01-2005, 10:29 AM
^ steven gerrard no doubt about it. by far englands best player.

and idk where some of you kids get your ideas for people better than C. ronaldo.

Giggs=no. doesnt have C. rons pace or moves.

Wright-Phillips=no. very good dont get me wrong, but hasnt shown me hes better than C.

Robben=i might say robben, but i feel he plays more up top or the free roaming player type of position rather than a strict outside mid

Hleb=no. good, but not that good.

Duff=very good, but id rather take Ron. Its hard for chelsea players other than Lampard and Essien in the mid or up top, they have too many good players, they all have to play, but none of them get enough time to really really shine.

Giuly=ehh no.

Beckham=be serious. lovely free kicks and crosses, a very tough skill, but whens the last time youve seen beckham leave a dude on the ground and already be 10 yards up the pitch.

Ze Roberto=no.

Solari=no.

Recoba=no. ever since he signed that big contract with inter years ago it seems like hes fallen off the earth. now this is a guy who should be on the overrated footballers list.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-01-2005, 11:23 AM
What's so good about C. Ronaldo? ...he's flamboyant ...and cocky ..that's about it. I've seen him play 'nuff times, and nothing he's done has impressed me ...

He'll do a few fancy tricks, move up the pitch a bit and lose the ball with a sloppy pass.

JASPER
11-01-2005, 11:23 AM
They're all great footballers. Don't fight

Jesus Shootin Heroin
11-01-2005, 11:35 AM
If england win the world cup I will certainly kill myself, however, I feel that my life is safe in sven's incompetent hands.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-01-2005, 11:57 AM
LOL ...yeah, England don't stand a chance in my eyes.

Roman Deini
11-01-2005, 12:41 PM
eventually adu will be a mediocre player. saw him playing in the world cup under 20's and he aint done shit. he is overhyped by all the media saying he this, he that. he gonna be an average player. and c. ronaldo also overhyped. what cheech said i agree.

JASPER
11-01-2005, 12:42 PM
C. Ronaldo is a very good player, but not as good as some people make him out to be

Welshkillabee
11-01-2005, 01:23 PM
C. Ronaldo is a very good player, but not as good as some people make him out to be
Yeah he's overated he loses the ball a lot

ol dirty abbot
11-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Beckham=be serious. lovely free kicks and crosses, a very tough skill, but whens the last time youve seen beckham leave a dude on the ground and already be 10 yards up the pitch.

.i've never seen him take on a man and get past,i only ever seen him do set pieces and he aint even the best in europe at doing that.

whitey
11-01-2005, 03:50 PM
ive seen adu play plenty of times being i live over here. he is not a good soccer player. dont get me wrong he is very skillful and quick, but that doesnt mean he knows the game.

you can just tell the way he runs around the pitch like a chicken with his head cut off. his runs are poor, along with his usage and creation of space.

clearly he was killing kids when he was going up against the little dudes who were his own age (or where they?, im not really sure either way though) he was just way faster and more skilled and could just dribble around kids and look really sick.

which i think is also the problem with american soccer, not enough emphasis on how to correctly play the game and too much emphasizing physical ablity (speed/strength).

WU-KILLAH
11-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Shit I watched Lyon tonight... Juninhio is the best freekick shooter in the world and maybe football history ... I just can't believed he scored another one . Trust me I hate these mothafuckaz but I think they'll reach the final ... I don't see weakness in that squad ...

FrenchShin
11-01-2005, 07:29 PM
what's the main point about being a winger ? crossing, right ? well, it depends on what the coach asks you to do.
but beckam might not be the best in the world, but he's really good at that, especially since the beginning of the new season.

i see a weakness in Lyon' squad. Caçapa can be weak sometimes. But most of the time... he's not lol. they need to play current outstanding teams like chelsea (well, they lost) or barcelona. they won against madrid, but... as a madrid fan i know the team is not at its best level yet.

what about adu ? fuck it, just because nike says he's great, he's supposed to be great. i saw videos, and that didn't impress me. frankly, that young brazilian boy that was shown everyday last year was more impressive.
moreover, lots of young players were outstanding as young players amonst young players, but don't do shit now.

what's the problem with England team ?

Cheech Da WildKard
11-01-2005, 08:02 PM
what's the problem with England team ?
The bed-hopping manager

FrenchShin
11-01-2005, 10:23 PM
i heard he bangs too many secretaries...

36chambers
11-01-2005, 10:39 PM
haha yeah, our manager is a p.i.m.p

FrenchShin
11-01-2005, 10:40 PM
considering his look, that might not have been always easy for him to bang...

36chambers
11-01-2005, 10:52 PM
thats cos hes a p.i.m.p ...

lock your Mother's up, here comes Sven.

FrenchShin
11-01-2005, 11:15 PM
by the way, was he a (football) player ? and which team did he coach before ? that guy looks like a dinosaur to me, seems like he's been England coach for 10 years.

ol dirty abbot
11-02-2005, 05:05 AM
thats cos hes a p.i.m.p ...

lock your Mother's up, here comes Sven.
yeah to quote eddie murphy "he fucking anything that moves he comes to my house and the fish stop swimming."

WU-KILLAH
11-02-2005, 08:12 AM
I don't see why sven get so much hate. He qualified England so ya english dudes should be happy ... It's hard for every teams to get qualified for the worldcup now, they ain't no easy group anymore.

36chambers
11-02-2005, 08:51 AM
I don't see why sven get so much hate. He qualified England so ya english dudes should be happy ... It's hard for every teams to get qualified for the worldcup now, they ain't no easy group anymore.
Yes, but the Football we played was very very poor. I dont bother watching England friendly games anymore because they are so boring.

M.I.C Diesel
11-02-2005, 09:08 AM
^^ In agreeance, the only half decent game we played was the last qualification game. Considering the team & the players we got, it's worrying. Sven must see that certain players/tactics aint gelling?

whitey
11-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Yes, but the Football we played was very very poor. I dont bother watching England friendly games anymore because they are so boring.

agreed. it would be nice if everyone was like brazil.

36chambers
11-02-2005, 06:50 PM
agreed. it would be nice if everyone was like brazil.
Nah, because then that would be boring too :p

FrenchShin
11-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Micoud and Trzeguet are the men. 3 goals and 2 goals, respectively, in the CL... wow.

whitey
11-03-2005, 10:35 AM
to be honest ive never really been overly impressed by trzeguet, idk why.

Rorschach
11-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Fifa 2004 on PS2 for £0.90

http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exch...3205063-3298833 (http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y06Y6117027Y7534699/026-3205063-3298833)

Pro Evolution Soccer 3 on PS2 for £2.30

http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exch...3205063-3298833 (http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y06Y4132494Y1125530/026-3205063-3298833)

Manchester United Ruined My Life by Colin Shindler for £0.01

http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exch...3205063-3298833 (http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y06Y4752242Y1420854/026-3205063-3298833)

Any questions just ask.

whitey
11-03-2005, 10:45 AM
hah, speaking of fifa, 06 is fucking sick. way better than PES, and 05 fifa for that matter.

FrenchShin
11-04-2005, 03:00 AM
to be honest ive never really been overly impressed by trzeguet, idk why.
me neither, i don't like his style, but you gotta admit he's really efficient ! he even beat platini's record for the best Juve scorer, just like henry did with wright's record.

WU-KILLAH
11-04-2005, 05:40 AM
Yea, his goals aren't impressive but his stats are !

36chambers
11-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Ive always liked Trez when most haven't. I see him as the ideal striker. He has the potential to be very great, he just hasn't used it correctly.

Anyway, Man U Chelsea on Sunday, ill go for a draw or a sneaky 2-1 Chelsea win.

Fragmented
11-05-2005, 07:05 AM
hah, speaking of fifa, 06 is fucking sick. way better than PES, and 05 fifa for that matter.
it ain'y nothing on pes3 without bringing up pes4 or 5 fifa 06 is just like 05 a gimmick :)

Fragmented
11-05-2005, 07:06 AM
i'll go for 2-0 chelsea or 2-1 man u don't see this being a draw

ratty mayonnaise
11-05-2005, 09:18 AM
3-0 to chelsea

sorry
0-3

drogba man of the match
so all the people who think he is shit
can have another fit
rofl

36chambers
11-05-2005, 11:49 AM
2 or 3-1 Chelsea.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Hmm ..that's hard ..

I hate United ...so would love to see 'em get beat ...but at the same time, as an Arsenal fan, I wouldn't mind Chelsea losing ...

So therefore, a draw is the best option :loser:

1-1

Fr@z
11-05-2005, 04:50 PM
2-0 to Chelsea

Unless The Mystic One intervenes...

Whos ya Dado and what does he do?

dojo_pros
11-06-2005, 12:12 PM
hahaha who the fuck are chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 nil

36chambers
11-06-2005, 01:05 PM
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8837/ssshh4ih.jpg

THATS WHO CHELSEA ARE MOFO :D

ratty mayonnaise
11-06-2005, 01:11 PM
still ur league
easily
20 points clear by may
easily

peace

FrenchShin
11-06-2005, 09:21 PM
haha, they lost....

anyway, i forgot to say : Anelka is back in the French team.

Seyo
11-07-2005, 06:45 AM
hey buddy, never heard 'bout Francesco Totti???
i'm an AS Roma Ultra and yesterda we won with a wonderful goal by our Captain (Totti), he becames father for the first time this night...Good Luck
Forza Roma!!

Fragmented
11-07-2005, 07:01 AM
anelkawill probably sulk himself silly again, but yeah wigam are really goingfor it this year hopefully we'll see a interesting season this year

Seyo
11-07-2005, 07:10 AM
i don't know well the premier league but i think that chelsea is too strong for the other, maybe only the reds could compete....

Alex36
11-07-2005, 07:14 AM
spurs going second tonight bitch's, yeah BITCH'S, arsenal, man u ITS OVER go away WE COMIN

Cheech Da WildKard
11-07-2005, 09:13 AM
^ Psssh, fuck outta here. Spurs ain't doin' nothing, and never have.

Alex36
11-07-2005, 02:48 PM
arsenal and man u just got draws against us,

we 1 down at the moment, had a goal disallowed for offside and it wasent off, need to get the video evidence in, its getting pathetic.

WU-KILLAH
11-08-2005, 02:49 AM
Yea if the video was there Lyon would be 3rd in our championship ahahah !

Krimewave
11-08-2005, 06:48 AM
spurs going second tonight bitch's, yeah BITCH'S, arsenal, man u ITS OVER go away WE COMIN

hahaha, that's a good one holmes.

Alex36
11-08-2005, 08:12 AM
we will finish above arsenal, they aint shit now, soon as henry goes there going down haha

JASPER
11-08-2005, 08:20 AM
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8837/ssshh4ih.jpg

THATS WHO CHELSEA ARE MOFO :DChea!

WU-KILLAH
11-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Wigan ??? WTF ?

Jesus Shootin Heroin
11-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Motherwell. Fuck sake.

Holmes
11-09-2005, 06:25 AM
Dunfermline - Unbelievable. :hooray:

Alex36
11-09-2005, 06:44 AM
scottish league Aint worthy of exsistence, most scottish fans pick a second premier league team, and for good reason ahahahahahahaash

Cheech Da WildKard
11-09-2005, 06:52 AM
^ Nah...

Celtic runnin' shit ...

Holmes
11-09-2005, 06:58 AM
scottish league Aint worthy of exsistence, most scottish fans pick a second premier league team, and for good reason ahahahahahahaash

I support my local team - we may be shit but I still love them.

Alex36
11-09-2005, 06:58 AM
runnin shit, yeah thats about right, look at that league

Holmes
11-09-2005, 07:00 AM
runnin shit, yeah thats about right, look at that league

Do you not support Spurs?????? hahahahahaha.

Alex36
11-09-2005, 07:00 AM
I support my local team - we may be shit but I still love them. good, u agree on the fact ya shit, people fall for hores 2, just cos its love dont make it cool lol

Alex36
11-09-2005, 07:02 AM
Do you not support Spurs?????? hahahahahaha.
take it u havent been keeping up with the english league this year

Holmes
11-09-2005, 07:15 AM
take it u havent been keeping up with the english league this year

What part of Portsmouth is Tottenham in????

Alex36
11-09-2005, 07:29 AM
im a loyal fan. all that matters. and you know this....

its the only team for me

Holmes
11-09-2005, 07:40 AM
im a loyal fan. all that matters. and you know this....

its the only team for me

Why Spurs? Whats wrong with Pompey?

Alex36
11-09-2005, 07:49 AM
just not my team, supported spurs since i was a child, used to go to a few pompey matches, aint the same as tottenham.

Alex36
11-09-2005, 07:59 AM
n not that i think it matters, but i wasent born here either, mabye it makes it different but i been here all my life excluding my first 2 years, about 2 anyway, doubt it would make a difference to sum1 though

Holmes
11-09-2005, 09:16 AM
We have more people leaving Dunfermline to watch Rangers or Celtic every weekend than we do going to games. We are one of the worst supported Premier Teams - only about 5000 home fans. I would consider myself a true fan though.

Rangers and Celtic fans are glory hunters. When Rangers were really shit around 81, 82, 82, 84 they were only getting about 13000 home fans to some games, and also Celtic in the early 90's there support was pish too when they were struggling in the league.

Alex36
11-09-2005, 09:32 AM
hearts look next to take that step, well did till graham rixe was`appointed, but thats what im talking about with that league, cheap replacements, they get away with it to cos the leagues so poor, i mean players dont go there to revive there career for no reason, and today celtic and rangers are quite poor due to cheap replacement, but thats due to many top players not wanting to go there aswell, the league pisses me off, its like england B set, id rather see a merge just to give them teams a better chance to build cos right now it does all seem pretty pointless when no1 takes it that serious at all, apart from the ones that think its a reason for war.

Holmes
11-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Scottish Football is piss. The standard is pretty shocking. I trace it all back to 86' when Souness became Rangers manager. Other Scottish clubs tried to compete and started buyin foriegn players and forgetting about young Scottish players, with crowds as low as we get in Scotland there is no way anyone could compete with them. Scottish football was in a good state before 86 in Europe and Internationals. 5 Successive World Cups 74-90. Aberdeen winning Cup Winners Cup. Dundee Utd Semi Finals of Champions Cup 84, Final of Uefa Cup in 87. It would be better if Rangers and Celtic went to England then at least the gap between all the rest of clubs would not be as big.

36chambers
11-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Welcome to the mix Holmes and Alex. Stay active.

WU-KILLAH
11-09-2005, 11:49 AM
Celtics and Rangers in Premiere League, that would be the shit ! Im for a merge between the two leagues.

Holmes
11-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Celtics and Rangers in Premiere League, that would be the shit ! Im for a merge between the two leagues.

Not a merge, just Rangers and Celtic to join so then the Scottish league would be more even in terms of support and finance.

I think with the money Premiership teams get from Sky along with the fan base and stadium of the old firm it would take maybe 3 or 4 seasons for both of them to be pushing for Champions League.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Celtic and Rangers merging could NEVER happen

oldie
11-09-2005, 07:42 PM
AHAHA!! im smiling so much my face is gunna crack.lol. come on United!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 fuckin 0

Krimewave
11-10-2005, 12:59 AM
AHAHA!! im smiling so much my face is gunna crack.lol. come on United!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 fuckin 0
yeah, and that's with the second team.
imagine if United had had the first team out, lol.

WU-KILLAH
11-10-2005, 03:30 AM
MU suporters aren't lucky this american faggot bought their club. It's much better to have some russian gangster as the main shareholder. :D

36chambers
11-10-2005, 12:38 PM
MU suporters aren't lucky this american faggot bought their club. It's much better to have some russian gangster as the main shareholder. :D
EXACTLY...

Roman is gangsta :cool:

connor
11-10-2005, 01:17 PM
We have more people leaving Dunfermline to watch Rangers or Celtic every weekend than we do going to games. We are one of the worst supported Premier Teams - only about 5000 home fans. I would consider myself a true fan though.

Rangers and Celtic fans are glory hunters. When Rangers were really shit around 81, 82, 82, 84 they were only getting about 13000 home fans to some games, and also Celtic in the early 90's there support was pish too when they were struggling in the league.how the fuck did you work that one out, i've been a celtic fan since as early as i remember and that was about 87 so i've been there through the bad times i think what your trying to say is people from other cities that support celtic and the scum are glory hunters so you should really get what your trying to say right before you start typing some stupid shit, and celtic's support was pish because if you remember correctly we started to boycott the games to get rid of the old board

connor
11-10-2005, 01:24 PM
yeah i love that entertaining one horse league we call the premiership plus spurs are fucking awful they are a team that should be wiped off of the fucking football spectrum along with there fans:fucku:

oldie
11-10-2005, 04:23 PM
yeah, and that's with the second team.
imagine if United had had the first team out, lol.
oh man, dont even start with that.lol. we'd of gotten like 3 goals probably, Chelsea looked lost and im not just saying it. United played how they did back in the day to a certain extent, pushing & pressing! 90's style! no keane too...intersting (after his recent remarks - also look who scored, i think it may have been accidental tho)

i swear a commentator jinxed united, if i remember correctly wasnt it Arsenal top of premiership at 12 o'clock on the last day of '99 - dont even know what fuckin number day new years eve is.oh well, only learnt christmas was 25th the other year :$ oh well. anyway, he said, liverpool ruled the 80's (i think-before my time) united have ruled the nineties so who's gunna rule the noughties...Arsenal?

and now United havent been ruling the premiership since. although i have to admit it makes it more exciting - battling for the title. i dont think arsenal will be much of a threat this year.

36chambers
11-10-2005, 07:10 PM
U what?

Chelsea outplayed United for most of it, and we was unlucky not to score. Fletcher was lucky as hell to get that header in, you could tell he never meant it. He meant to put the ball back into the middle... lucky cunt face! Anyway, its the 1st time United beat us in a while, im confident we'll get 3 points at the Bridge and retain the title.

Origin™
11-10-2005, 08:19 PM
it was nice too watch chelsea loose personally, football has been ruined since roman abramovich bought the league.

Origin™
11-10-2005, 08:21 PM
i'd rather watch wigan go unbeaten for the rest of the year and win the league, rather than watch a bunch of over paid, over rated retards run about the pitch.

36chambers
11-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard.

oldie
11-11-2005, 01:10 PM
U what?

Chelsea outplayed United for most of it, and we was unlucky not to score. Fletcher was lucky as hell to get that header in, you could tell he never meant it. He meant to put the ball back into the middle... lucky cunt face! Anyway, its the 1st time United beat us in a while, im confident we'll get 3 points at the Bridge and retain the title.
i disagree, Chelsea played scrappy! their passes got intercepted the majority of the time and they didnt win many challenge's , United just got the better of them and the ball. United didnt play a fantastic game and could have played a mile better but they were the better team on the day.

p.s. i cant wait till the next premiership matches - see if these two consecutive losses of chelsea is the start to their blip in the season!?

Jesus Shootin Heroin
11-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Predictions for tomorrows Argentina vs. england friendly please!

I'm going for a 2-1 Argentina win, although if Argentina are really up for it it could be a long afternoon for england given their recent inept performances.

WU-KILLAH
11-11-2005, 02:48 PM
I didn't know Argentina vs England could be friendly ! })

Strange Fruit
11-11-2005, 03:00 PM
England used to be a pretty strong team but... alas, they kinda died a little...
they're still good though..

but chances are Argentina's gonna whoop them
by 2-0.... maybe 2-1... yeah 2-1 just to play it safe.

WU-KILLAH
11-11-2005, 05:44 PM
France A' vs England A' 1-1 Ribery elected man of the match, I told ya we hold a fuckin jewel !!!

FrenchShin
11-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Under 23 are not really a A' team.
It seems that the A' don't count anymore...

Krimewave
11-11-2005, 09:10 PM
U what?

Chelsea outplayed United for most of it, and we was unlucky not to score.

20 minutes of the second half is most of the match?
interesting arithmatic.

and let's remember, Utd had half the second team out there.

oldie
11-12-2005, 07:52 AM
im going for an England loss, put it that way. not sure by how much. and no they havent got a chance of winning the world cup. especially with their performance of late.