PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

36chambers
11-12-2005, 10:11 AM
20 minutes of the second half is most of the match?
interesting arithmatic.

and let's remember, Utd had half the second team out there.
Ah yes, the likes of Rio, Rooney, Van Nist, Van Der Sars, Silvestre, Ronaldo, Smith, Fletcher, Scholes... are REALLLLLLLLY your 2nd team. Your talking out of your backside again. Its the 1st time you beat us in how long? Very long.

Utd wont by a lucky header... well done. We'll beat you at Stamford Bridge and retain the title. Guaranteed. :picture:

Krimewave
11-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Ah yes, the likes of Rio, Rooney, Van Nist, Van Der Sars, Silvestre, Ronaldo, Smith, Fletcher, Scholes... are REALLLLLLLLY your 2nd team. Your talking out of your backside again. Its the 1st time you beat us in how long? Very long.

Utd wont by a lucky header... well done. We'll beat you at Stamford Bridge and retain the title. Guaranteed. :picture:

well, for a start, I said half the second team, and Fletcher and Smith wouldn't get into Utd's strongest 11 anyway.
aside from Rooney, Utd were missing their 3 best (most consistant) players (I'm sure you can work out who these are).

saying I'm talking out my ass is a slight over reaction as all I did was point out your exageration of chelsea's alleged dominance, but fuck it, if it really means that much to you, think whatever you like son.

Fragmented
11-12-2005, 03:04 PM
haha 3-2 looked like 2-1 but hey thats what happens whenu take off the dangerman

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 10:59 AM
well, for a start, I said half the second team, and Fletcher and Smith wouldn't get into Utd's strongest 11 anyway.
aside from Rooney, Utd were missing their 3 best (most consistant) players (I'm sure you can work out who these are).

saying I'm talking out my ass is a slight over reaction as all I did was point out your exageration of chelsea's alleged dominance, but fuck it, if it really means that much to you, think whatever you like son.
So, 3 players is half the team? ..

"Interesting Arithmetic"

Jesus Shootin Heroin
11-15-2005, 01:57 PM
Take a look at this free kick-

a1503.v115042.c11504.g...io_384.wmv (mms://a1503.v115042.c11504.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1503/11504/v0001/mlbmls.download.akamai.com/11504/2005/open/partner/110505_smgoty_winner_derosario_384.wmv)

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Holy Smokes that was a class free kick! LOL

Krimewave
11-15-2005, 05:25 PM
So, 3 players is half the team? ..

"Interesting Arithmetic"

no, fuckwit.
I said the 3 most consistant players (apart from Rooney) were missing.
I didn't say only 3 players were missing.
please try to keep up.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 05:29 PM
LOL ..but you said they were missing half the 1st team ...then said their 3 best players were missing ....and 36 posted up the team that played, and there were 3 spaces ...so ...

Krimewave
11-15-2005, 05:59 PM
shit.
do I really have to explain this?
are you really that dumb?
I said half the second team was playing. which is about 5 players.
I then said that Utd were missing their 3 most consistant players (should I put "apart from Rooney" here again, or do you get that bit by now?).
I never said those 3 players were the only ones missing.

for the record, Wes Brown, John O'Shit, Alan Smith, Darren Fletcher and Ji-Sung Park are not first choice players.
that's 5 players, roughly half the team.
while I'm spelling out the obvious, the 3 players I was referring to were Keane, Neville and Heinze (Utd were also without Giggs, btw).

is that clear now? or would you like me to draw you a picture?

*EDIT* btw, 36 posted 9 players names (at least one of which was a second choice player anyway).
9+3=12.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 06:02 PM
or would you like me to draw you a picture?
Yes please. Can you put a big Sun in it ...nice green grass and some pink bunny rabbits? Thank you sir ...

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7472/youmad5oy.jpg

36chambers
11-15-2005, 06:05 PM
I could say the same thing about Chelsea as we dont really have a fixed 11. We put Ferreira at right back when he hasn't played in a while, and thats where the cross came from for the lucky Fletcher header. But as i said, well done... its about time you beat us. We'll still beat you at Stamford Bridge and retain the title.

Krimewave
11-15-2005, 06:06 PM
sorry, but it's hard not to get a little riled when faced with blind ignorance.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 06:11 PM
sorry, but it's hard not to get a little riled when faced with blind ignorance.
HIGH ignorance ...

Krimewave
11-15-2005, 06:54 PM
ignorance nonetheless.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 07:03 PM
ignorance nonetheless.
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7472/youmad5oy.jpg

Krimewave
11-15-2005, 07:21 PM
déja-vu?

FrenchShin
11-15-2005, 08:39 PM
shit.
do I really have to explain this?
are you really that dumb?
I said half the second team was playing. which is about 5 players.
I then said that Utd were missing their 3 most consistant players (should I put "apart from Rooney" here again, or do you get that bit by now?).
I never said those 3 players were the only ones missing.

for the record, Wes Brown, John O'Shit, Alan Smith, Darren Fletcher and Ji-Sung Park are not first choice players.
that's 5 players, roughly half the team.
while I'm spelling out the obvious, the 3 players I was referring to were Keane, Neville and Heinze (Utd were also without Giggs, btw).

is that clear now? or would you like me to draw you a picture?

*EDIT* btw, 36 posted 9 players names (at least one of which was a second choice player anyway).
9+3=12.
stop whining, it's nobody's fault if ManU got a shitty bench ! those bastards are greedy that's all. and a bit stupid too lol... Ferdinand got what he wanted and i guess he must be happy now.

by the way, Park JiSung is probably the best midfield you have now... he's way better than C.Ronaldo and the others.

Alex36
11-15-2005, 09:09 PM
stop whining, it's nobody's fault if ManU got a shitty bench ! those bastards are greedy that's all. and a bit stupid too lol... Ferdinand got what he wanted and i guess he must be happy now.

by the way, Park JiSung is probably the best midfield you have now... he's way better than C.Ronaldo and the others.
park ji sung better than ronaldo? u Korean?

WU-KILLAH
11-16-2005, 04:31 AM
France vs England, shit that's what I call football ! I wish we could make an exchange between the A and the A' cause these young dudes are hungry and talented (same for englishs).
Again Ribery humiliated his opponents ! Ya Park, C.Ronaldo, Lampard etc don't even try to find who's better between them, it's useless, cause they ain't shit compared to him, you can't fuck with him ...

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1279/6700gy.jpg

Im starting to be like the dude that is obsessed by Prso !

Krimewave
11-16-2005, 06:26 AM

you're an idiot.
why would I be whining about Utd beating chelsea?
I was pretty pleased overall.
maybe you should trace the convo back to the source before commenting in future.
you obviously lack the intellect to grasp what the subject matter was in the first place.

and calling other team's players greedy is pretty rich coming from a Real madrid fan.
face reality son, 99.9% of footballers (Scholes being the most obvious exception), are greedy, money grabbers.

36chambers
11-16-2005, 10:26 AM
France vs England, shit that's what I call football ! I wish we could make an exchange between the A and the A' cause these young dudes are hungry and talented (same for englishs).
Again Ribery humiliated his opponents ! Ya Park, C.Ronaldo, Lampard etc don't even try to find who's better between them, it's useless, cause they ain't shit compared to him, you can't fuck with him ...

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1279/6700gy.jpg

Im starting to be like the dude that is obsessed by Prso !
Yes it was a brilliant game, I think Diarra dived for the pen tho... but hey u gotta do what u gotta do. Im just glad Chelsea own him, hes looking like a good midfielder and possibly a Makelele replacement.

Tell us about Ben Arfa? He looks ill

WU-KILLAH
11-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Ben Arfa, he plays for Lyon. Nothing special to say about him: he's a good young player but we have to wait to see if he's a big talent.

I agree with you for the penalty, he dives but at the same time the guy use his leg to stop him: and as u say u gotta do what u gotta do, they all do that...

I really liked the fighting spirit of both teams, even if sometimes it was pretty nervous, but I prefer that kind of mentality than seeing lazy millionnaire asses on a field *cough !* france team *cough !*

Good to see you watched the match: at least you could see our new jewel. 8)

ironmantis
02-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Hello, is anyone here?

What the hell is with Arsenal, lol. Talking about going downhill.

Ouroborous
02-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Anyone seen Sol?

Word is he's coming out.............

Ronin
02-03-2006, 06:53 PM
on a side note

fuck chelsea

+

messi>rooney :p

Jesus Shootin Heroin
02-04-2006, 09:53 AM
This woman is the presenter of a Spanish football TV programme.
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7253/image0033dh.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8161/image0012tb.jpg

36chambers
02-04-2006, 10:20 AM
glad to have this thread back :D

Jesus Shootin Heroin
02-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Where's the last page of this thread gone? I can't see it.

Jesus Shootin Heroin
02-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Oh. It worked that time.

Sifu Dragon
02-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Liverpool better win against Chelsea or i'm goin to cry

ironmantis
02-06-2006, 07:14 AM
hello, is anoyone here?

Peace

Sexy Jasper
02-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Chelsea are wicked awesome

no homo

36chambers
02-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Liverpool better win against Chelsea or i'm goin to cry

muhahahahahaha :o

Sifu Dragon
02-07-2006, 01:58 PM
http://www.nla.gov.au/pub/nlanews/2000/october00/images/crying-child.jpg

.....Liverpool are gonna finish 2nd anyway

36chambers
02-07-2006, 08:37 PM
maybe 3rd.

Jesus Shootin Heroin
02-09-2006, 03:52 AM
Jesus, beating rangers is soooooo easy these days. It's getting a bit boring.

Ouroborous
02-09-2006, 05:11 AM
maybe 3rd.

cosign, maybe 3rd, maybe even 4th but definitely not 2nd.

Ronin
02-09-2006, 09:15 AM
This woman is the presenter of a Spanish football TV programme.
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7253/image0033dh.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8161/image0012tb.jpg

my god id fucking bone her so hqard

Jesus Shootin Heroin
02-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Jesus, beating rangers is soooooo easy these days. It's getting a bit boring.

Now hertz too! Aaahhhh, the famous Aberdeen are back in full effect.

http://tinypic.com/f4qio1.jpg

POP!!!!!!!

Sifu Dragon
02-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Ha! what happened to Chelsea today?

FrenchShin
02-14-2006, 09:17 PM
they got raped hard. so got 36 Chambers lol

(yeah i'm back ! what's up ?)

36chambers
02-14-2006, 09:28 PM
haha what up French? Good to see you here...

Yeah we got bummed hard, but we are going to beat Barca!

FrenchShin
02-15-2006, 02:19 AM
well... Real got raped good with this 6-1 !!!! fuck it, they missed the qualification for one goal ! still, i think a good team is born, with Cicinho replacing Salgado, i never liked this guy. Robinho is starting to score seriously too. and Zidane... well, he'll be himself til the end.

Sifu Dragon
02-21-2006, 11:50 AM
Champions League tonight

i don't know much about Benfica but i have a feelin Liverpool are gonna beat them anyway

Fragmented
02-22-2006, 03:28 AM
great game last night, and to boot liverpool lost :D

henry look good last night, looking forward to the second leg

Sifu Dragon
02-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Arsenal played very well last night, they deserved the win

v. dissappointed in Liverpool's performance, i think a draw was their target and i can't believe they conceded a goal

what do y'all think about Chelsea and Barca tonight? i reckon it'll be a draw

Frontal Lobotomy
02-22-2006, 12:12 PM
I think it'll be a a draw between Barcelona and Chelsea. The pitch they're playing on is a disgrace, and the only team that will obviously benefit are Chelsea. If Barcelona get themselves an away goal they gonna be chillin through to the next round.
As for Arsenal, judging by their game against Real Madrid last night, they look a team that could definately take honours this year. Real just lack the unitary spirit, as they're all high profile shitbags out for personal glory over that of the team. As for Liverpool, they won't get the fairytale ending they after. They can't handle not starting Steven Gerrard, he's what makes them perform. Arsenal don't have that worry as they already sold Vieira, and beating Real Madrid without a hardcore midfielder is difficult (props to Fabregas though, he a good lad)
There still the threat of other big european sides remaining in the competition, the likes of Milan (who got an away goal against Bayern Munchen) Inter, and Juve I imagine are still strong favourites with many. Not to mention the suprise threat of Lyon

My team to win the Champions League: Arsenal, if not Barcelona or Juventus

Ouroborous
02-22-2006, 12:34 PM
http://clabedan.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/messi.jpghttp://www.cadenaser.com/csermedia/cadenaser/media/200503/26/deportes/20050326csrcsrdep_4_I_LCO.jpghttp://www.diariosport.com/campions/images/protas/Giuly.jpg
http://www.123football.com/players/r/ronaldinho/ronaldinho5.jpg

COME ON BARCA!

Ouroborous
02-22-2006, 12:37 PM
It was only Real that Arsenal beat (11 individual players, hardly a TEAM), don't see what fuss is about, they are spent force, they'd have lost to Inter, AC, Juve, Bayern, Barca, Chelsea & probably Liverpool.

Rely too much on Henry.

Can't even rely on Real to beat teams like Arsenal anymore........shocking.

Barca had better turn Chelsea over.

Fr@z
02-22-2006, 01:17 PM
Rangers - 5
Villarreal - 0

Sifu Dragon
02-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Rangers - 5
Villarreal - 0

if it's Rangers First Team Vs. Villareal U16 B Team

Fr@z
02-22-2006, 01:26 PM
I think ur forgetting about the mystic icon known as Daedo Preesho.

J/k

Rangers 1
Villareal 0

Hopefully we can scrape that scoreline

FrenchShin
02-22-2006, 08:43 PM
the only mystic thing about Prso is his haircut.

Micoud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sifu Dragon
02-23-2006, 06:28 AM
I think ur forgetting about the mystic icon known as Daedo Preesho.

J/k

Rangers 1
Villareal 0

Hopefully we can scrape that scoreline

2-2, lucky draw, yous have a good chance in goin through now if you don't conceed a goal in da 2nd leg

glad Barca beat Chelsea

Soul Controller
02-24-2006, 07:02 AM
wtf was the mystic one doing with his hands in the air?????

did he think he was at a cypress hill concert?

rangers will get owned in the 2nd leg
same as chelski!

ballacks goal was probably the best i seen in the champs league this year..
any ideas where he;ll be going in the summer?
i hope it isnt man utd on the free :(

Frontal Lobotomy
02-24-2006, 07:30 AM
I think Ballack may end up sneaking off to Man Utd on a free. Sir Alex Ferguson said he wasn't going to go in for Ballack as he's too similar to Scholes and Rooney. But with no one knowing what's wrong with Scholes' vision (knock on the head against B'ham in carling cup) there could be a possibility of him going there. I cn't see many other big european sides going in for him. Sure he's talented, but all the big hitters already got top drawer attacking midfielders. Though Real Madrid will more than likely lose Zidane to retirement after the World Cup, I think they will start to have Raul play in the free role, he'd be so class there. They got Cassano in to replace Ronaldo up front if he leaves, so they sorted. Arsenal may go in for him too, with Henry needing a big name signing to perhaps persuade him to sign a new deal, and with the imminent retirement of Bergkamp they may need someone to help teach Van Persie a little more about being the quality playmaker.
As it remains, I'm a Man Utd fan and think we need a player like Ballack in the team, and I think the idea of being a player that turns the tide on a recent change in fortune might be appealing to a player in the peak of his career. The captain's armband might be the hinging factor in who he decides to join, he's captain of Bayern Munchen and Germany, maybe he'd like it at the club he joins?

WU-KILLAH
02-27-2006, 04:11 AM
What's up fam ? Im back ! This is gonna be my post for the day:

Barça will win the Champion's league.

Have a nice day .:beer:

Jesus Shootin Heroin
03-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Russia vs. Brazil live RIGHT NOW- http://www.bluesq.com/bet?action=go_home_no_aff

36chambers
03-01-2006, 04:32 PM
im back people, surprise surprise fr@z is still going on about Prso...

Sana, u dissapoint me, have faith in the mighty blues. we will win at the nou camp.

FrenchShin
03-01-2006, 08:08 PM
damn, the Russian should pay for a lawn first. at least a decent one. it shouldn't be too expensive for him.

WU-KILLAH
03-02-2006, 03:08 AM
we will win at the nou camp.

I can't wait for this match !

Sifu Dragon
03-02-2006, 11:01 AM
smh @ Chelsea in the lead to sign to Ballack, they don't need him....

anyone watch the England match last night?

Frontal Lobotomy
03-02-2006, 11:48 AM
England dominated, but it was such a shit game. England need to realise that yes, Wayne Rooney is a super talented young footballer, but if they keep trying to run the play through him, then opposing teams are gonna suss that out and shut him down, like last night.
Cole looked good as per, Wright-Phillips ball into the box for the second goal was the only other highlight from the game apart from Uruguay's goal, which was class.

Sifu Dragon
03-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Pouso just toey'd that in, no aim or anythin

Joe Cole deserved to be the man of the match, Darren Bent doesn't look like he's ready to play for England yet, when Crouch came on i just had a feeling he would score, did you see his shirt lol? and when crouch and wright phillips on the sideline toegther?

Frontal Lobotomy
03-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Haha, yeah, he looked like a midget. That shirt thing was something that could only happen to Crouch. I agree with you on Cole, but to be fair, Bent didn't get any real service. The unselfish runs he made didn't do him any harm, there's a 4th strikers slot available given that Defoe isn't playing regularly, so if he keeps banging in the goals for Charlton, I think he should go just because he'll have had the playing time, even though Defoe is arguably the better player. I wouldn't be suprised to see Defoe in a Liverpool shirt next season, given that they're probably going to be selling Cisse in the summer.

LilDirtyBastard
03-02-2006, 01:47 PM
i think the germany match doesnt worth mentioning..... lol

Fr@z
03-02-2006, 02:16 PM
im back people, surprise surprise fr@z is still going on about Prso...

Sana, u dissapoint me, have faith in the mighty blues. we will win at the nou camp.

Abramovich would go bankrupt if he bought Prso

Sifu Dragon
03-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Haha, yeah, he looked like a midget. That shirt thing was something that could only happen to Crouch. I agree with you on Cole, but to be fair, Bent didn't get any real service. The unselfish runs he made didn't do him any harm, there's a 4th strikers slot available given that Defoe isn't playing regularly, so if he keeps banging in the goals for Charlton, I think he should go just because he'll have had the playing time, even though Defoe is arguably the better player. I wouldn't be suprised to see Defoe in a Liverpool shirt next season, given that they're probably going to be selling Cisse in the summer.

i hope we do sell Cisse, Defoe will be a good buy....at least he scores goals and Liverpool need a striker that does that now

Longbongcilvaringz
03-03-2006, 02:06 AM
heard somewhere that shevchenko might go to chelsea next season, is this true or what. i hope he doesnt move from the great milan but chelsea would probably make him an offer he couldnt refuse...shame if this is true

FrenchShin
03-03-2006, 03:38 AM
shevchenko will probably finish his career at Milan. Him and Berlusconi are so tight...

36chambers
03-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Chelsea wouldn't sign Shevchenko, hes still good but hes 30. Cant see Chelsea paying big money for a 30yr old.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-03-2006, 03:15 PM
^if theres one team in the world i could see paying big money for a 30 yr old, its Chelsea.

Interesting article i read by Gabriele Marcotti today about the Ballack2Chelsea thing. He reckons its a sign that things are gonna change int he summer at Chelsea.

You cant have Ballack and Lamps int he same team, it doesnt fit in with Mourinhos rigid tactics, eother Mourinhos's leaving or Lampard is.

36chambers
03-03-2006, 03:26 PM
haha nah, Chelsea are not signing Ballack man.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-03-2006, 06:11 PM
What I heard is that if Chelsea sign Ballack, they'd use him as a striker. He certainly has the style of a striker, and i've seen him score a fair few poachers goals over the years (as well as the class ones). As for Shevchenko, he's said numerous times that he wants to remain at Milan for the rest of his career, and I can't see Milan selling him as it's widely believed that a player of his age (in spite of his skills) would only fetch £10-12m in the current transfer market. I can see Chelsea going in to sign Tevez, he looks tough enough to handle the english game and is capable of scoring 20 goals in a season in that Chelsea side, even if Drogba can't. Ronaldo wouldn't be much of a suprise either, he's the sort of lad who'd bang 'em in too, although there are rumours of Real Madrid wanting to use him in a swap deal for Henry (which I can't see happening, as Henry would only join Barcelona)
Back to Ballack though, if they sign him and play him as a striker, that'd certainly mean Gudjohnnsen is out the door in the summer. Which wouldn't be bad, as I'm sure a lot of clubs would want a class player like that in their team

36chambers
03-04-2006, 11:11 PM
That Ballack rumour was BS, theres no truth in it whatsoever. He'll more than likely go to Man U in the summer on a free.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-05-2006, 04:59 AM
hope tevez moves to chelsea just so i can see him play more often. dunno how well he would do considering the stagnant style of football the english play. lol.

Fr@z
03-05-2006, 08:36 AM
I heard that Bob Malcolm is going to Barca in the summer.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-05-2006, 08:51 AM
prso's yellow card was pretty amusing, he can't play this weeks match day in ucl can he?

Fr@z
03-05-2006, 08:54 AM
Fuck knows what the mystic one was thinking wae that handball.

Naw he cant play this week.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Fuck knows what the mystic one was thinking wae that handball.

Naw he cant play this week.

hehe. i fear rangers may have a hard task ahead of them without him.

Fr@z
03-05-2006, 05:26 PM
hehe. i fear rangers may have a hard task ahead of them without him.

True

Before Prso was injured he was carrying the full team. I'll be relying on Chris Burke this game on Tuesday though, he's been excellent over the last couple of months.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2006, 09:31 AM
forlan was pretty confident that without him villarreal would be able to win. i tend to agree, especially considering recent league form.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Riquelme has got back to his best at Villareal, he's class. Bagged 2 at the weekend too

FrenchShin
03-07-2006, 02:06 AM
dunno how they'll make Riquelme, Aimar and Messi play together at the world cup, but it's getting serious on paper.

Jesus Shootin Heroin
03-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Huns misbehaving in spain according to reports. They'll probably be even worse once they get turfed oot.

IRAN
03-07-2006, 01:43 PM
True

Before Prso was injured he was carrying the full team. I'll be relying on Chris Burke this game on Tuesday though, he's been excellent over the last couple of months.

Prso deserved a big hand after his performance in the 1st leg against Villarreal.

The rest of the Rangers team have been shit this season, making Prso seem even better than he is.

4-Bar Killer
03-07-2006, 04:34 PM
y'all saw the matches today? BLAM! Chelsea's out!! Just what I wanted. Sad to see rangers out, I like Løvenkrands, he's from my country too lol, he scores crazy amount of goals for rangers... and honestly... HOW, I mean HOW could werder bremens keeper ruin such a important match that way? I feel sorry for bremen, only 2 minutes from a sensation

WU-KILLAH
03-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Ronaldinho is a genius.

4-Bar Killer
03-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Ronaldinho is a genius.

yeah man. What up, I see you're a marseille fan, I'm one too man.. I've been down since 1996 hehe.. I can't see their matches though, but I follow them close.. Hope they can keep their 5 place now.. But damn, it would be ill if they passed auxerre.. So are you local at stade velodrome? Never been there but would love to go.. the stadium looks crazy.

WU-KILLAH
03-08-2006, 07:36 AM
Yes man this stadium is more than crazy, if one day you plan to go in France PM me and I'll get you a card to enter the "virage sud" and trust me it worth it ! you'd have been happy to have experienced that in your life !

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6167/nicesupp38sy.jpg

This was last week end vs Nice, Im just behind the cages; tomorrow I go to the match vs St petersburg (uefa) and Sunday we got the match vs St Etienne which will be crazy especially after what happened with paris !
It's gonna be hard to be in CL next year, but if this time we don't sell our jewels (like Ribery) there are a lot of reasons to be confident in the future.

4-Bar Killer
03-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Yes man this stadium is more than crazy, if one day you plan to go in France PM me and I'll get you a card to enter the "virage sud" and trust me it worth it ! you'd have been happy to have experienced that in your life !

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6167/nicesupp38sy.jpg

This was last week end vs Nice, Im just behind the cages; tomorrow I go to the match vs St petersburg (uefa) and Sunday we got the match vs St Etienne which will be crazy especially after what happened with paris !
It's gonna be hard to be in CL next year, but if this time we don't sell our jewels (like Ribery) there are a lot of reasons to be confident in the future.

sounds dope! Where you at the match against Bolton? I read about the PSG match, sounded dope, only using their 2nd team and without supporters. I think this season really has been up and down, sadly they havent been able to keep a spot and build from there, they just went from fifth to seventh back and forth lately. But maybe they'll keep the spot now. How many rounds are left? 10 or something, right?

I'm a fan of FCK, club here from copenhagen in Denmark, ill club, almost reached uefa cup this year, they played 1-1 down in Hamburg, and 0-0 here in Copenhagen, but with about 1 or 2 minutes left he choosed to give Hamburg the most ridiculous penalty I have ever seen in my life. chech out this photo I took of the side of the stadium where FCK's fanclub members is located:

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2076/parkenfckvshvs0053zg.jpg
FCK's fans is quite know for their tifo,s 1992 is the year where the club was founded.

IRAN
03-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Great picture, very impressive. My home team is Dunfermline, we only get home support of 6000.

lubo-rza
03-08-2006, 01:41 PM
FC BARCELONA FOREVER!!! Ronny is God!!!

4-Bar Killer
03-08-2006, 01:56 PM
any of y'all went to some crazy stadium ? I once was at old trafford, shit is impressive.. I also drove past wembley and highbury.. any of y'all going to the world cup too ?

4-Bar Killer
03-08-2006, 02:22 PM
everybody, check this out:

Danish soccer season, 2002/2003. FCK and their arch rivals Brøndby IF plays the penultimate (second-last) match. The team that wins the match has great chances to win. As these are the 2 only teams in Denmark which is 99% guaranteed to win either gold or silver, the matches between FCK and Brøndby are always very important. Anyways, the match is at Brøndby stadium. The stand is 0-0, and the Brøndby fans seems satisfied. As a last opportunity, FCK player Morten Bisgaard kicks the ball full speed into Brøndby's goal area. Then watch what happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DMq1qsnzFY

(it's in danish but yall probably know whats going on)

Rash_o_Mon
03-09-2006, 08:23 AM
SLB SLB SLB SLB SLB GLORIOSO SLB GLORIOSO SLB

i got only two names to mention... Simão Sabrosa and Miccoli 9:|6

Goodbye Liverpool :W

P.E.A.C.E.

Sifu Dragon
03-09-2006, 01:16 PM
SLB SLB SLB SLB SLB GLORIOSO SLB GLORIOSO SLB

i got only two names to mention... Simão Sabrosa and Miccoli 9:|6

Goodbye Liverpool :W

P.E.A.C.E.

FUCK YOU!!!!!

IRAN
03-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Benfica will get pumped in the next round. Very average.

Funk_Dock
03-09-2006, 03:49 PM
my moneys on barca this season

id love to see barcelona vs. milan final

Fr@z
03-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Rangers were robbed, we outplayed those greasy diving cunts.

I have a feeling Lyon could clinch it this year theyve been very impressive.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-10-2006, 07:21 AM
lyon have a decent chance imo. they have some pretty decent depth in terms of midfield and attack. and their defence has been relatively solid. no one mentioned inzaghi, the man is a machine. he scored in serie a then tops it off with a double in ucl. bayern are useless without ballack, one demensional team. it seems as though benfica will not go to far, cept those two goals were killer. this season is looking interesting. milan shall win, kaka will fire.

WU-KILLAH
03-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Lyon's chance to win has never been as big. I pray they won't.
It's crazy Juninho doesn't shoot free kicks in Brazil team. He's the all time best free kick shooter without any fucking doubt.

Fr@z
03-10-2006, 08:40 AM
He's the all time best free kick shooter without any fucking doubt.

Agreed

The cunt could score freekicks wae his eyes shut.

4-Bar Killer
03-10-2006, 09:04 AM
Agreed

The cunt could score freekicks wae his eyes shut.

true, he's definitely one of the best, his kick is amazing.. Does Carlos still take freekicks for Brazil? That would be kinda stupid haha, Ronaldinho is also a good freekicker.

Time for some more classic FCK clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh0xtvnUhrw - one of the best goals ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9LQYceAlW4 - Zuma does it again against Galatasaray!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDzHkMMjbuU - What a goal. Lol at the announcer haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWnKq_QHG4Q - one of the most important moments in FCK's history. That fantastic goal have us the gold that year.

FrenchShin
03-10-2006, 11:50 AM
juninho takes the free kicks in the brazilian team. at least that's what happened at the Confederation Cup.

i think Mihajlovic was a bit better.

WU-KILLAH
03-10-2006, 12:44 PM
No, remember it was Ricardinho and Ronaldinho.

36chambers
03-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Id have to say Barca will win the Champs league now, Chelsea never really got going on tuesday nite. We didn't force any attacks and just sat back and played it in midfield which was very stupid seeing as we were 2-1 down from the 1st leg.

So I think Barca for the Champs league, i hope they get Arsenal next and spank them ;) but Lyon are sick too. Would be great for football if they won it.

As for the best freekick taker, Juninho is ill. I used to see Zola alot so I would put him up there, he was brilliant. Theres loads to name, Beckham used to be so acurate. and so on and so on...

36chambers
03-10-2006, 04:40 PM
peep Fred's goal against PSV if you haven't already... very ill

http://rapidshare.de/files/15030696/Fred.wmv.html

4-Bar Killer
03-10-2006, 04:43 PM

damn that is ill just the dribling, damn it looked good! Did you check out the FCK goals? Gotta check 'em, historic moments.

36chambers
03-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Peter Moller's goal was nice, and so was the bicycle kick ;)

4-Bar Killer
03-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Peter Moller's goal was nice, and so was the bicycle kick ;)

hehe, the announcer just freaked out at Peter Møllers goal haha..

But you wanna see the craziest FCK moment ever? Just read the description at youtube, seriously, as a fan, this was totally insane. Sadly, I wasn't at the stadium, but I recall just watching the game, and when that goal went in.. DAMN! I live in copenhagen where most of course is FCK fans, seriously, people started to run out on the streets.. It was insane, so crazy. Peep it (not a good goal at all but you know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DMq1qsnzFY

WU-KILLAH
03-11-2006, 01:40 AM
A goal that important scored at the 92th minute is the kind of stuff that make a stadium burn !

Yes I think Barca deserve to win the CL, because it is good to see there is still a team in Europe which priority is to attack. And damn, this Ronaldinho is just .............

Ouroborous
03-11-2006, 04:03 AM
bye bye chelsea
bye bye liverpool
bye bye rangers
just arsenal to go (although they hardly count as british when real had more british players in their squad) - 8 games since they last fielded an english player....shocking.

(had abuse from all these supporters over man u going out - liverpool & rangers to the two teams from our group, sweet!)

36chambers
03-11-2006, 12:37 PM
I was bout to say bye bye Man U, but they dropped out ages ago ;)

Happy birthday by the way!

4-Bar Killer
03-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Damn what a banger Gallas made today !!

Sifu Dragon
03-11-2006, 03:00 PM
bye bye chelsea
bye bye liverpool
bye bye rangers
just arsenal to go (although they hardly count as british when real had more british players in their squad) - 8 games since they last fielded an english player....shocking.

(had abuse from all these supporters over man u going out - liverpool & rangers to the two teams from our group, sweet!)
but the thing is....Liverpool went further than man u, even finishin above Chelsea in the group

another thing, man u didn't even go through to the uefa cup

Krimewave
03-11-2006, 03:45 PM
but the thing is....Liverpool went further than man u, even finishin above Chelsea in the group

so what?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-12-2006, 02:03 AM
the draw is looling interesting. best match:

lyon Vs Milan.

can't wait for this match.

as for the other fixtures, i would be extremely surprised if benefica managed to beat barca.

36chambers
03-12-2006, 08:12 AM
I hope Juve go through, come on Vieira ;)

4-Bar Killer
03-12-2006, 08:14 AM
the draw is looling interesting. best match:

lyon Vs Milan.

can't wait for this match.

as for the other fixtures, i would be extremely surprised if benefica managed to beat barca.

that match looks so good, cause Lyon got a big chance, they are playing so good at the time. Benfica doesn't stand a chance against Barca, but we shouldn't outrule them, they did really good against liverpool.

Any of y'all seing Man Utd - Newcastle now ?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-12-2006, 08:22 AM
juve Vs milan match coming up in serie a. should be a decent indicator for the ucl matches me thinks.

4-Bar Killer
03-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Yeah the match is tonight, looking crazy. An ill final would be Milan vs. Arsenal.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-12-2006, 08:49 AM
yeah true. the real/arsenal game was one of the best 0-0 draws ive seen. some serious skill on show on both sides. i can never get over henry's balance and composure with the ball. he nearly did the same shit that he did in the first game, beating about 5 defenders and shooting.

4-Bar Killer
03-12-2006, 08:56 AM
yeah true. the real/arsenal game was one of the best 0-0 draws ive seen. some serious skill on show on both sides. i can never get over henry's balance and composure with the ball. he nearly did the same shit that he did in the first game, beating about 5 defenders and shooting.

yeah he got crazy skills.

Sifu Dragon
03-12-2006, 09:27 AM
so what?
so man u shouldn't be laughin at Liverpool's exit

i'd like to see Arsenal beat Juve, i don't even think juve should be in the quater finals, breman should of went through

i think Milan will beat Lyon

Longbongcilvaringz
03-12-2006, 10:01 AM
juve deserved to progress just as much as any other team. football is a cruel game.

Ouroborous
03-12-2006, 03:34 PM
I was bout to say bye bye Man U, but they dropped out ages ago ;)

Happy birthday by the way!

thanks man, think our early euro exit was phase 1 of pissing ruud van seeyoulater off.

Ouroborous
03-12-2006, 03:38 PM

as if liverpool/rangers fans didnt laugh when man u went out the competition in a group containing benfica & villarreal...............funny to them see both of them go out to those teams (both of whom are average at best)

man u were absolutely shocking in europe this year, first time i can say that for a while, usually say it about the arse (who were lucky again today) & you're right finishing bottom behind Lille was a joke!

lovely back pass by Gerrard by the way (just playin man)

sakk
03-12-2006, 06:42 PM
How do us Americans keep up with the Euro futbol? Do you guys think America will do anything in the world cup?

FrenchShin
03-12-2006, 08:27 PM

the guy was on fire, he just had a daughter 2 hours before the game lol... he didn't give a shit, just made this ill trick and scored. pretty impressive.

4-Bar Killer
03-13-2006, 07:31 AM
How do us Americans keep up with the Euro futbol? Do you guys think America will do anything in the world cup?

Yeah, the american team is crazy. Might make it to the quarterfinals or even semifinals. Watch out for Mexico too. But Brazil probably wins.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2006, 08:14 AM
australia will win lol.

4-Bar Killer
03-13-2006, 08:29 AM
Damn, FCK lost 3-0 away against their arch enemys Brøndby. I can't believe it, I was so sure that we would crush them. Only light is that Marseille won yesterday.

WU-KILLAH
03-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Only light is that Marseille won yesterday.

yes my brother, I was there and it was crazy ! St Etienne is our historic rival, great great match ! It's pleasant to see them play like that, especially after the poor match they made against St Petersburg.

4-Bar Killer
03-13-2006, 10:18 AM
yes my brother, I was there and it was crazy ! St Etienne is our historic rival, great great match ! It's pleasant to see them play like that, especially after the poor match they made against St Petersburg.

would love to see their matches. I'm going to the first home match for FCK in this last part of the season on saturday.. But are you going to St Petersburg to watch the game or are you staying home? Can't wait for sunday, I'm sure FCK are winning.

whitey
03-13-2006, 08:06 PM

its my effin life. i have a tryout with a team in the C2 if i want, my fathers cousin is the owner of a club. im playing collegiantly in america at the moment.

im always checking soccerway.com and soccernet.com for scores and news and stuff.

i personally think the american mens team is shit. they dont play any good compition and just dont have the players to play attractive soccer. but they do play high pressure defense almost all over the pitch which can give any team problems. i personally dont see them getting out of the group stage.

go italy!

WU-KILLAH
03-14-2006, 10:17 AM
But are you going to St Petersburg to watch the game or are you staying home?
no I can't, not enough money/time ... it's gonna be hard for them to win there.

Here is a picture of us during the match vs St Etienne in 2000:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/176/ste2wk.jpg

Soul Controller
03-14-2006, 10:40 AM
shit.. that looks class.
i wish we could do that stuff at everton matches
blue and purple flairs would be sick!!

4-Bar Killer
03-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Looks dope! What about the security? Arent they bitching? FCK fanclub is mostly about making a good atmosphere, you know just singing and supporting the team verbal.. Its only a few times throughout the season it gets crazy. And yeah, the match against Zenit is going to be hard..

36chambers
03-14-2006, 03:30 PM
What you say Puyol???

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9366/murinhovpuyol5ai8vu.gif

BAM! ;)

WU-KILLAH
03-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Well actually using these is forbidden in France (like smoking joints but damn if they had to arrest all the suporters who smoke that would be the whole stadium which would be in jail ahah !!) but there is a big tolerance from the authorities, they ain't bitching ... In the two "virages" (north and south) there are no guy in yellow for the security and it's good like that. If there is a problem like someone fainting, there are firemen and an emergency car under the stadium, we call these dudes and there are here 30 sec after the call. But I've never seen big troubles actually.

WU-KILLAH
03-14-2006, 03:32 PM
What you say Puyol???

BAM! ;)

lol , and have you seen the little kid from chelsea with Gerrard ??? shit was so funny !!

4-Bar Killer
03-14-2006, 03:37 PM
What you say Puyol???

BAM! ;)

haha, lol.

Soul Controller
03-14-2006, 04:51 PM
lol

FrenchShin
03-14-2006, 09:48 PM
What you say Puyol???

BAM! ;)

motherfuck ? lol

whitey
03-14-2006, 09:56 PM
What you say Puyol???

BAM! ;)

what a cocksucker.

welp he can slap his dick around watching barca in the next round while hes at home.

FrenchShin
03-15-2006, 01:27 AM
lmao :thumbup:

look at eto'o in the back...

WU-KILLAH
03-15-2006, 02:13 AM
lol I didn't see that !

Sifu Dragon
03-15-2006, 01:08 PM
i remember seeing that live, weren't sure whether it was a friendly slap or it was a serious one

36chambers
03-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Pretty sure its a friendly one... but it did look a lil hard ;)

whitey
03-15-2006, 08:05 PM
liverpool strikers showed up today. yaaaaaaaaaaaay :clap:

Krimewave
03-15-2006, 09:35 PM

why not?

WU-KILLAH
03-16-2006, 01:39 AM
weren't sure whether it was a friendly slap or it was a serious one
I think it's a little bit of both !

whitey
03-16-2006, 11:56 AM
soccerway.com has henry agreeing to a verbal contract with barca 8O . if thats the case just give barca ever possible trophy for next year.

a story i read on another website has chelsea trying to buy tevez. his club said they dont want to sell him, but well see.

WU-KILLAH
03-16-2006, 12:17 PM
You'll need a lot of money to make Corinthians accept.

whitey
03-16-2006, 12:45 PM
shit if thats the only sticking point he should be gone. this is chelsea were talking about.

4-Bar Killer
03-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Damn, just returned from work and saw Marseille out of the Uefa Cup.. Damn, I really hoped they would go all the way this year, but it shouldn't be so. Now they just gotta fokus on the league and beat Lille and Auxerre. Now I just hope FCK wins tonight in Royal League..

WU-KILLAH
03-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Yea we were one of the favorite for the UEFA cup, damn that's a pity especially when I see the shit we been through, wining intertoto after having beaten Lazio, La Corogne, then beating CSK Moscow and Bolton, and finaly we loose against st Petersburg, shit.

Krimewave
03-17-2006, 06:22 AM
soccerway.com has henry agreeing to a verbal contract with barca.

I hope so.
Henry is one of the top 3 players in the world.
It'd be great to see him playing for a big club next season.

whitey
03-17-2006, 01:21 PM
I hope so.
Henry is one of the top 3 players in the world.
It'd be great to see him playing for a big club next season.

definatly, from the looks of it with the kanu look a like they have up top and fabregac and some others that arsenal has got potential. but its a couple years in the making and henry just doesnt have that kinda time. it would be unfair not to let him go someplace where he has a chance to win the biggest trophy outside of the world cup.

Sifu Dragon
03-18-2006, 12:06 PM
why not?

cause we got further....

what do y'all think about the racism thing and Fifa? too extreme or good?

whitey
03-18-2006, 12:18 PM
what do y'all think about the racism thing and Fifa? too extreme or good?

essentially a good thing.

but then again idk. i feel most of the reason these fans do this is to throw black (or darker players, not all are black, depends on their countries if they are actually termed "black") players off their games. it clearly works. when you have one of the best strikers in the world eto` threatening to leave games, its getting in his head. its working. they are trying for this result. i see it more as fans trying to help their team and being the 12th man.

all these fans who yell racist things at these players have black players on the clubs they support. you dont hear them yelling at their own black players. its not like they just hate blacks. they just want to get in the head of their teams opponents. when inter fans ealier in the year went to livorno and were fucking with that one defender its not like some of inters best players arent black. you dont hear them yelling this stuff at obefemi or adriano. they are just trying to help their team, as discgusting as it is.

Sifu Dragon
03-18-2006, 12:30 PM
all these fans who yell racist things at these players have black players on the clubs they support. you dont hear them yelling at their own black players. its not like they just hate blacks. they just want to get in the head of their teams opponents. when inter fans ealier in the year went to livorno and were fucking with that one defender its not like some of inters best players arent black. you dont hear them yelling this stuff at obefemi or adriano. they are just trying to help their team, as discgusting as it is.
to help your team you cheer them on and just support them, not shoutin racist abuses at the opponent's black players, what about the opponent's white players? don't they need to be put off as well? just stupid

i think the consequences are just a lil tiny bit extreme but it's the only way in making it work so it's a good thing to me

HANZO
03-18-2006, 03:56 PM
i think it was zaragoza who where fined 600 euros by the spanish FA for their fans racist abuse. Racism is all over sport, i mean look at the italian teams i think it was livorno who are right wing they all started making fascist remarks, AS Roma matches mussolini pictures everywere. This wont change i dont think fining these teams will change how their fans behave.

whitey
03-18-2006, 04:32 PM
unless your going to turn all these counties into some totalitarian state i dont see how you can stop paying customers from expressing their right to free speech. even if it is distasteful and shameful.

HANZO
03-21-2006, 11:17 AM
ROME (AFP) - The World Cup in Germany (http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/germany/) is set to become a battleground between facists and Muslims, an Italian member of a new European neo-Nazi movement warned.
In a statement published by Italian daily Repubblica, the memeber of AS Roma's notorious ultras hooligan group claims neo-Nazis across Europe met in Braunau in Austria to plan attacks against supporters from Islamic countries during the World Cup in Germany (http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/germany/) from June 9 to July 9.
"We are united. For the first time we are talking and planning together, with the English, the Germans, the Dutch, the Spanish, everyone with the same objective. At the World Cup there will be a massacre," said the Italian ultra.
"We will all be in Germany (http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/germany/) and there will be Turks, Algerians and Tunisians. The Turks, we can't stand them. In our country (Italy (http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/italy/)) there are not many, but in Germany, there are many of those guys there. They are Islamic terrorists.
"We will attack them. They are all enemies that need to be eliminated, just like the police. If we make the Roman greeting (the fascist salute) they put us in prison. We will be tens of thousands. Nothing but the English are feared."

it seems that racism isnt gonna stop, how stupid the Turks will burn the neo nazis alive, these Roma fans nothing happens to them never a ban or anything. But when a turkish team does sumthin theres talk about banning us from football, champions league 3 years ago roma vs galatasaray the police attacked galatasaray players. They threw a coin at the ref anders frisk, i remember watching one roma game they set a moped alite and threw it down the stadium. Iv had enough of these fukers, i want them to go start trouble and then we see what happens.

WU-KILLAH
03-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Even if I doubt these new rules will change the situation I think it's a good thing. I mean Lazio should never be in Serie A, it's obvious, it's a shame to see that every week ends, in Spain I remember how they acted with Drogba in Madrid or Henry in Valence. Only a few countries are really concerned though: Italy, Spain, and eastern countries. Time for some cleaning.

4-Bar Killer
03-21-2006, 03:44 PM
Damn, anybody watched Birmingham - Liverpool today? Damn, I hoped Birmingham would make it but it obviously didn't happen haha.. 0-7 hehe.

HANZO
03-22-2006, 11:30 AM
oh yes finally liverpool can score, shame it starts at the end of the season good to see improvements though

4-Bar Killer
03-23-2006, 04:47 PM
YEAH! FCK is in the final of Royal League after a clear victory tonight, 0-4 out against FCM. Best part was our forward Peter Ijeh which has played really bad lately after a broken leg.. Now he's back, he scored two great goals, and created one, and also a few big chances.

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-03-23/z6.jpg

Sifu Dragon
03-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Liverpool 3 Everton 1

ha!!!, that'd shut the Evertonians up, thinkin they'll beat us cause they're on a good form, it stops here people

HANZO
03-25-2006, 05:14 PM
^^it was a good game man, i mean liverpool go down to 10 men after 15 minutes, everton dont even have a shot on goal. Kewells goal was sik, very well taken

4-Bar Killer
03-25-2006, 05:29 PM
^^it was a good game man, i mean liverpool go down to 10 men after 15 minutes, everton dont even have a shot on goal. Kewells goal was sik, very well taken

yeah, it was so cool, he just stod still, looked up, and put it in the corner.. very nice goal.

FCK got a away game tommorow, gotta win that one, would be ill.

WU-KILLAH
03-25-2006, 07:34 PM
shame on us, if we had won we would be two point close from CL...

4-Bar Killer
03-26-2006, 05:09 AM
^^yeah man, its really annoying, I really hope they can make top 4..

4-Bar Killer
03-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Haha, the match between FCN and FCK has been canceled because FCN's stadium couldn't take the snow, haha..

http://fck.dk/files/billeder/news/2006/marts/fcn-fck_03.jpg

haha

whitey
03-26-2006, 08:34 PM
no offense to the couple guys that talk about FCN and FCK, football is football to me, but where did all the other regular posters go in this forum?

WU-KILLAH
03-27-2006, 06:52 AM
Well Chelsea being off the CL maybe someone is mad, for the others I dunno ... O:|

Frontal Lobotomy
03-27-2006, 07:04 AM
Anyone watch the Real Madrid - Deportivo game last night? Real looked good for a change, even relatively solid at the back (they won 4-0 for those who didn't know).
Anyone got predictions for the week's Champions League fixtures?
Arsenal are in exactly the same position Liverpool were in a year ago, shame they have to beat a team with their ex-captain in to take the trophy though. Benfica may suprise a few as well. My guess for fomorrow's games are gonna be 2-1 Arsenal, 2-0 Barcelona (at least, I think Barcelona play tomorrow)

HANZO
03-27-2006, 11:38 AM
^^i think juve will take out arsenal, the style of football juve play is not what arsenal want. i think it will be a draw 0-0, juve will plan to just kill the game by not doing anything.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Hm, possibly. I don't think Juve will get the chance to sit back at Highbury, which is how they like it. Arsenal's youth gives them a massive edge, though it's a double edged blade. Apparently Campbell could be back for them too. If Sol's back and on form for them, they'll be able to handle Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet a little more easily. Del Piero being injured for the game is a bonus too

HANZO
03-27-2006, 01:57 PM
nedveds also out for the game, but the youthful arsenal midfield will find it difficult against veira and co. a major factor is that also physically juve dominate arsenal, it will be a midfield battle, i think cause juve have a stronger midfield they have a slight advantage.

4-Bar Killer
03-27-2006, 05:03 PM
PLEASE check out this amazing goal by former FCK player Elrio Van Heerden. We sold him to Club Brugge this season... This was in the uefa cup last year against Hamburg. We would have been through if the judge gave HSV a unfair penalty in the 93 minute in the return match in copenhagen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B3XLBSLpbY

check it out, its really a great shot.

36chambers
03-27-2006, 07:07 PM
Well Chelsea being off the CL maybe someone is mad, for the others I dunno ... O:|

You damn right :yes: We gunna win it one day. I haven't been here in a while, but i think Barca will win it. As long as Arsenal are out ill be happy :clap:

whitey
03-27-2006, 07:38 PM
yo i think neved being out may be a good thing for juve (i know hes sick but...). mutu spends too much time on the bench, the kid is sick, yea he likes the snow but yo hes gonna do arsenal watch.

and in the other game i think barca will dominate, ronaldinho will do his thing.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Bam! I gave Juve a goal more than they deserved it would seem. Down to 9 men in the end too, deary me. I knew Arsenal could do it though, fair play to them. Barcelona only getting a 0-0 draw too, the keeper apparently kept them in the game.

That goal you upped was pretty chilled too, 4-bar.

whitey
03-28-2006, 03:51 PM
yo i am shocked with the result of that juve game.

4-Bar Killer
03-28-2006, 03:53 PM
^^yeah, he is very talented, its a shame we sold him.. But yeah, I was very dissapointed with Juventus, arsenal played them off the field through the whole game.. I think benfica is out now too.. Its gonna be a very hard job to score against FCB at camp nou..

HANZO
03-29-2006, 11:12 AM
i cant believe juve, how crap did they play, this wasnt the team which leads the seria a by 8 points. arsenal played well though but the biggest impact was how shit juve was, i mean mutu didnt do anything on the left what was cappello thinking. trezeguet and ibrahimovic were also just watching doing nothing.
I watched the barcelone game and cannot believe how barcelona drew, they had 5 clear chances, i dont kno either it was bad finishing or great goalkeeping. on van bommels chances definetly bad finishing the mans lost confidence infront of goal.

tonight i see lyon beating AC milan, i think inter will also beat villareal. i still have my money on inter to win the whole thing they deserve it just for the fact that they are always in the quarter finals or the semi finals, the team is consistent just always miss out in every competition

Sifu Dragon
03-29-2006, 11:15 AM
:clap: Arsenal's performance against Juve, outclassed juve by far

did y'all see Camronesi when he got sent off?

HANZO
03-29-2006, 11:17 AM
^^i didnt see it but apparently he was blowing kisses or sumthing like that.

Sifu Dragon
03-29-2006, 11:19 AM
yeah and wavin, he was walking towards capello as well, should of seen his face lol

whitey
03-29-2006, 12:15 PM
hah wtf was he doing that for

Mastadou
03-29-2006, 12:27 PM
tonight Lyon against Milan... It's gonna be hard for the French guys!!!

FrenchShin
03-29-2006, 09:39 PM
yeah ? didn't seem like it.

whitey
03-29-2006, 10:15 PM
yo did anyone see that defender from villareal with that dark red/brownish stain on his shorts?

what the fuck was that?

looked like blood to me, and if it was that is discustin.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-30-2006, 09:35 AM
maybe he got piles or soemthing, unless it was round his front end..that'd just be nutty.

WU-KILLAH
03-30-2006, 09:45 AM
yeah ? didn't seem like it.

Well Lyon can thanks Coupet, they could have taken at least two goals during first half. But it's true second half Lyon was over Milan (it's an habit for Milan to miss their second half time in CL !!!)

HANZO
03-30-2006, 11:05 AM
milan should have beaten milan but it wasnt a special game very boring though. I watched inter, they were really good espeicially stankovic who was class, but i must say did anyone see zanetti the runs he did, about 6 runs straight through the villareal players, just like maradona the man inspires world class performances. I think inter have a good chance if zanetti and ardriano can lift the teams spirits. 2-1 wasnt a fair reflection on the way inter played it was a very good game though end to end stuff.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Villareal have an away goal, which is going to help them a lot. I wouldn't be suprised to see a Villareal - Arsenal semi at all, it would be good to see a new finalist.
I hear the G14 are trying to manipulate the format of the champions league now too, as they're not happy with the knockout system. It sucks that they're trying to alter the way the tournament plays, as this knockout stuff is the best way to do it, given that 'smaller' teams don't have the squad capacity to play the extra games that come with an extra group phase. FIFA need to sort it out and tell the G14 to fuck off and stop devaluing the achievements of the alleged underdog.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2006, 11:05 AM
btw, what the fuck was going on with senna or watever from villareal. he had all this blood all over his shorts. was fucking nasty.

milan for UCL cup.

HANZO
03-31-2006, 11:28 AM
yeah the top clubs in europe want more money so they are trying to change the champions league, uefa have threatened to kick all of them out of football. This is what football has come to man its all about money now everyones forgot about the game. its ridiculous

Sifu Dragon
04-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Man U catchin up to Chelsea? naaaaaaaa

Frontal Lobotomy
04-03-2006, 11:06 AM
They've not caught them, but they'll be there if Chelsea fuck up. Given Man Utd will most likely do the double over them, the final league standings will at least look a little better than last year, where Chelsea seemingly walked it. I can't see them having too easy a time of it next year though, the top 6 have all got much better

Sifu Dragon
04-03-2006, 12:46 PM
it'll actually be interesting if Man U are really close to Chelsea, i can't decide whether which team i don't want to win the premiership more than the other

4-Bar Killer
04-03-2006, 04:36 PM
yeah! this saturday once again, FCK proved that they still are the best team in Denmark. With a clear 0-4 victory out against AGF, they took the lead once again, after Brøndby borrowed it for one week due to the FCK match which was cancelled. Therefore, fck is now in front of the league with 2 points, and with one match less.

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-04-01/alvaro-santos_01.jpg

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-04-01/jubel_01.jpg

Thursday, theres Royal League final at FCK's stadium, Parken. Ill be there for sure, gonna win the trophy again after last years victory.

HANZO
04-04-2006, 11:06 AM
champions league tonight, my predictions that both milan teams will make it through. 2morrow arsenal and barca.

has anyone seen that nike football advert with ronaldinho when he was a kid. its shocking how a 10 year old kid could have that much skill.

Rash_o_Mon
04-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Tomorrow who will pass is Arsenal and BENFICA... You'll see the super defence with Manuel Fernandes and Petit in the midfield takin' the operations, with fast players on the wings, Simão, Geovanni and then the super striker, Liverpool eliminator picoli :hooray: MICCOLI:hooray: ... it should be 1-1 in camp nou :lmao:

For today I think Villareal and Milan will do it to the semi...

P.E.A.C.E.

Rash_o_Mon
04-04-2006, 02:50 PM
Milan is in trouble lolol 1-1 with Lyon, i don't know how it's gonna be but the game it's worth watching...

Let's see if they can score on the scond half

P.E.A.C.E.

whitey
04-04-2006, 03:38 PM
PIPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Frontal Lobotomy
04-04-2006, 03:42 PM
The away goal was vital for Villareal, fair play to them. I hope Juve don't progress now, the prospect of another Juventus - AC Milan cup final is too much to take. The last one was utter crap.

Rash_o_Mon
04-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Milan with 3-1, one team is already on the semi-finals

P.E.A.C.E.

4-Bar Killer
04-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Fuck milan, even though I dont like Lyon, I really hoped they would beat Milan. Fuck Inzaghi, I hate him..

Frontal Lobotomy
04-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Right on. I don't like Inzaghi either. He offside all the freakin time, and he'll wag his finger at the linesman everytime, even when he's 10 yards off, what a dick.

WU-KILLAH
04-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Muahahahahahaha !!! Lyon's loss, that's the kind of shit that'll make me in a good mood for the week !!!

whitey
04-04-2006, 04:00 PM
thats what im talking about. ac milan for life.

i was sweating it there at the end, they did play like shit for most of the game.

sheva was invisible till the end there, serdorf played like shit, kaka did nothing. defense was a mess. but yet they are still AC MILAN, good teams find a way to win.

hence.....inter loosing.

WU-KILLAH
04-04-2006, 04:05 PM
That how you see real european clubs, those who can win while playing bad.
Kaka was very very disappointing tonight.

HANZO
04-04-2006, 04:12 PM
i cant belive inter could be so shit, i had money on them to win it damn!!
milan did one over lyon i must, also Riquelme proved to be world class

Rash_o_Mon
04-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Toldo, that's who, who was fuckin' world class... damn he saved Inter from a humilliating result, he did some pretty good defenses there, too bad, one Italian and one Spanish on the semi-finals... Tomorrow who would be?

P.E.A.C.E.

chiba
04-04-2006, 06:50 PM
FC Barcelona is gonna fix everybody!!!!

villarreal vs arsenal or juventus

ac milan vs- barcelona or benfica

my prediction for the finals

Arsenal vs Barcelona

ac milan vs barcelona is gonna be a slobber knocker/ape shit/ bananas son!

peace

Sifu Dragon
04-05-2006, 05:39 AM
wow @ at last night, i feel sorry for Lyon, letting it slip away in the last 3 mins, before the match i knew milan was gonna through because i reckon they would of played better but through the match Lyon played better and i wanted them to go through

and Villareal, wow

tonight, probably 1-0 to Juve and Arsenal will go through and Barca 2-0

Longbongcilvaringz
04-05-2006, 10:11 AM
milan did it again, inzagi sei un eroe.

barca vs milan final would be crazy, hope it happens. inter played so poorly, villareal deserved the win over 2 legs. hopefully juve get through to set up a all italian semi. i think that is how the draw will work anyway.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-05-2006, 10:22 AM
The draw has been done already. Barcelona/Benfica will play Milan. And Juve/Arsenal play Villarreal. From what I remember, anyway

Longbongcilvaringz
04-05-2006, 10:53 AM
man you serious, shit thats not good. i thought it was the other way round.

HANZO
04-05-2006, 11:00 AM
yep the draw is barcelona/benfica vs milan and arsenal/juve vs villareal.
Tonight i see barca going through though benfica would put up a good fight and might be able to score atleast one goal. Arsenal have it rapped with juve, i jus dont see juve scoring 2 goals let alone they need 3 to win, their style of play is just too defensive.

whitey
04-05-2006, 05:10 PM
milan have a tough task against the ronaldinho's.

i think arsenal will demolish in the other semi.

aslong as arsenal is in the final i think it will be a good one.

really exciting if its barca/ars

really happy for me if its milan/ars bc milans my squad.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-05-2006, 05:47 PM
I'd like to see Arsenal play Barcelona. Both teams would go for it. Milan, like all Italisn sides, play too deep and wait for the counter. Villarreal, though tyey've done incredible, I dunno if i could watch a team work their asses off to hold on to a 1-0 lead, or play out for extra time and penalties. Is the final being held in France this year? I forget

whitey
04-05-2006, 07:14 PM
yep.

FrenchShin
04-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Milan-Barcelona that's for sure.

WU-KILLAH
04-06-2006, 06:45 AM
Milan-Barcelona that's for sure.

yea no doubt, gonna be classic.

What's up fam ? Im back ! This is gonna be my post for the day:

Barça will win the Champion's league.

HANZO
04-06-2006, 11:16 AM
it isnt wise to count out villareal, cause they have a real good squad and it seems that they are hungry for more upsets. they are a team who can score goals away and are very good at home. Riquelme is just another class, so dont go saying arsenals already there.
overall i think barca still favourites, if football should win then barca cause they play good football

4-Bar Killer
04-06-2006, 04:23 PM
YEAH!! FCK won the royal league final today!! YES!!

4-Bar Killer
04-06-2006, 04:44 PM
pics:

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/605/atiba2sz.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6316/frispark4xw.jpg

4-Bar Killer
04-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Check the proffesional pics:

http://www.fck.dk/index.php?pageid=953&msa=images

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-04-06/rl1.jpg

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-04-06/rl8.jpg

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-04-06/rl7.jpg
- This guy, Razak Pimpong scored the goal in the 88 minute, after only having been on the pitch for 20 minutes.. He got kicked out though, for pulling his shirt of when he celebrated the goal. Stupid rules..

whitey
04-06-2006, 07:17 PM
anybody catch that middelsboro game today?

improbable. sick comeback.

FrenchShin
04-06-2006, 09:39 PM
on paper, boro's squad is sick. even if most of them are a bit old... still they have talent.

ShogunAssassin
04-09-2006, 12:58 PM
how could i forget about this thread i remember rippin into arsenal fans very funny. What up to the peeps that remember me and to the arsenal fans 2-0 unlucky get in their rooney and park

HANZO
04-09-2006, 01:25 PM
man utd outplayed arsenal today, chelsea were very impressive but i must say that west ham were pretty shit. Liverpool another solid performance Fowler shows his skills he definetly should end his career at liverpool.

whitey
04-09-2006, 06:06 PM
WTF if Milan didnt loose that game to Lecce last week they would have only been 4 points behind right now.

Im expecting big thaaangs from Luca Toni at the world cup, dude is dominating the serie A. (watch it not happen and me and the rest of the italian fans be dissapointed, again) Another goal today, at like 27 for just leauge play.

HANZO
04-10-2006, 05:19 AM
it will be very unlikely for luca toni to play cause i can gurantee italy's strikeforce would be del piero and vieri. they guys dont understand the concept of bringing in new players.

LDK
04-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Yeahhhhh
I'am French and i Represent France and i speak very bad english

I know that france team are not very good

BUt Da French Player Are the BEst Footballer In the world Today and Forever

AJA auxerre Is the Best FOrmation center Of the World
ANd all the better player Come From Fr (Zidane, platini, bartez, thierry henri, Anelka, Cisse, Vierra, Trezeguet , Wiltord and again and again)

Now u know whose the best Footballer
And You know That France have the better Dj in the world and the better Mc after da USA

FrenchShin
04-10-2006, 12:09 PM
calme toi amigo...

Frontal Lobotomy
04-10-2006, 12:22 PM
You know, I don't think Vieri will start at theworld cup. I expect Gillardino to take his place. As for Luca Toni, the guy's been bangin 'em in for years, I'd like to see him start for Italy. They'll need to utilise Totti as he'll be fit (and presumably captain as well) but I expect them to sit him in the hole.
With regard to France, I'd rate them for the World Cup if Raymond Domenech wasn't their coach, that guy sucks.

WU-KILLAH
04-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Yeahhhhh
I'am French and i Represent France and i speak very bad english

I know that france team are not very good

BUt Da French Player Are the BEst Footballer In the world Today and Forever

ANd all the better player Come From Fr (Zidane, platini, bartez, thierry henri, Anelka, Cisse, Vierra, Trezeguet , Wiltord and again and again)

Now u know whose the best Footballer
And You know That France have the better Dj in the world and the better Mc after da USA

lol du bon chauvinisme à la française !:W

Welcome on these boards anyway:beer:

HANZO
04-11-2006, 12:03 PM

platini dont play no more, barthez was an overrated keeper, the rest aint really french if you look at it, i mean zidane is algerian the rest are form african descent. Anelka plays in turkey meaning he is shit now the man has only scored 10 goals, in the turkish league 10 goals is nothin the old anelka would have netted atleast 30 by now. you should see him play the guy jus walks around the field doing nothin.

Anyways, who saw barca vs racing, racing santander fans chanting racial abuse at eto'o again. We see the spanish FA have done a lot to stop this, the ref told the stadium announcer to tell everyone to shut up, it didnt happen. its jus bringing the spanish game down, because la liga is such a good league the most watchable football is played but this is just ruining it.

Soul Controller
04-11-2006, 12:20 PM
cisse = best player

rofl

FrenchShin
04-11-2006, 01:09 PM
platini dont play no more, barthez was an overrated keeper, the rest aint really french if you look at it, i mean zidane is algerian the rest are form african descent. Anelka plays in turkey meaning he is shit now the man has only scored 10 goals, in the turkish league 10 goals is nothin the old anelka would have netted atleast 30 by now. you should see him play the guy jus walks around the field doing nothin.

Anyways, who saw barca vs racing, racing santander fans chanting racial abuse at eto'o again. We see the spanish FA have done a lot to stop this, the ref told the stadium announcer to tell everyone to shut up, it didnt happen. its jus bringing the spanish game down, because la liga is such a good league the most watchable football is played but this is just ruining it.

you need to learn more young man... saying that Zidane ain't French because he has Algerian parents is fucking ignorant...

as for Anelka. Larson used to play in Scotland, and now he's still good at Barça. was he a shitty player ?

4-Bar Killer
04-11-2006, 02:27 PM
WU KILLAH WHERE YOU AT!! MARSEILLE IN FRONT!! Maoulida!!! YEEAH!!

HANZO
04-11-2006, 05:06 PM
you need to learn more young man... saying that Zidane ain't French because he has Algerian parents is fucking ignorant...

as for Anelka. Larson used to play in Scotland, and now he's still good at Barça. was he a shitty player ?

My parents are turkish i was born and raised in england, but i aint english.

Larsson scored 30 goals per season at celtic how many has he scored at barca???? aint sayin larssons a bad player it still takes a lot to score all them goals. Am asking you have you seen anelka play lately??? the man is a shambles a player who barely runs after the ball the only time he gets on the ball is when it is placed at his graceful feet. His just their for the money, its clearly seen the man aint up to play football. If a team pays that much money for a player who has such a name you would expect him to atleast score 15 goals, the man cant even do 10 in a fuked up league. The team he plays for score an average of 2 goals per game anelka has no part in any of them .

WU-KILLAH
04-11-2006, 05:12 PM
WU KILLAH WHERE YOU AT!! MARSEILLE IN FRONT!! Maoulida!!! YEEAH!!

Damn ! shit was crazy !!! plus I won more than 100€ by betting on this match !!! ahahah I knew we would kick their mothafuckin asses !!!

i mean zidane is algerian

:?