PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

FrenchShin
04-11-2006, 10:39 PM
My parents are turkish i was born and raised in england, but i aint english.

Larsson scored 30 goals per season at celtic how many has he scored at barca???? aint sayin larssons a bad player it still takes a lot to score all them goals. Am asking you have you seen anelka play lately??? the man is a shambles a player who barely runs after the ball the only time he gets on the ball is when it is placed at his graceful feet. His just their for the money, its clearly seen the man aint up to play football. If a team pays that much money for a player who has such a name you would expect him to atleast score 15 goals, the man cant even do 10 in a fuked up league. The team he plays for score an average of 2 goals per game anelka has no part in any of them .

good for you man, but Zidane was born and raised in France, and is French. that has been French history for centuries, it's a melting pot. believe it or not, it's like that. we don't judge people on their roots or colour. at least, it's not a basis to get people out of the French national team.

as for Anelka... yeah, he played for France lately, and pretty well compared to other players. truth is he changed position and assists more than he scores now, i don't see what 's wrong with that. i still prefer seeing Anelka with the French shirt than seeing Cissé in it.

WU-KILLAH
04-12-2006, 01:13 AM
Ribery should be in France squad (another one who played in Turquey btw). Yesterday dude was really on fire again.

FrenchShin
04-12-2006, 02:19 AM
tough selection for the midfield... but i agree.

4-Bar Killer
04-12-2006, 10:58 AM
can anybody hook me up with the goals from the lyon - marseille match yesterday? I wanna see the goals again..

ShogunAssassin
04-12-2006, 11:46 AM
try youtube.com they might be on their

HANZO
04-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Ribery should be in France squad (another one who played in Turquey btw). Yesterday dude was really on fire again.

Ribery was sik in turkey the man is a real star, when i first saw him i thought he was like a 30 year old player, i saw him play the guy was ill good ball control and very aware of whats going on around him. Good that he left turkey cause he was playin for galatasaray, they have a rep of destroying good young players.

WU-KILLAH
04-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Yea when you see the guy it's hard to imagine he plays with France's -21 !
With Marseille he's really doin a crazy season ... impresive .

can anybody hook me up with the goals from the lyon - marseille match yesterday? I wanna see the goals again..

I think it's gonna be hard to find that but I'll look for it.

WU-KILLAH
04-12-2006, 12:42 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uVi_D1ax-Ko&search=marseille%20lyon

the link isn't working for me right now...

36chambers
04-12-2006, 01:28 PM
ahhhh, the good old thread!

memories...

4-Bar Killer
04-12-2006, 01:30 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uVi_D1ax-Ko&search=marseille%20lyon

the link isn't working for me right now...

yo thanks alot man!!

WU-KILLAH
04-12-2006, 01:53 PM
ahhhh, the good old thread!

memories...

36 is back from the graves ! :beer:

whitey
04-13-2006, 09:20 AM
i had a dream barca lost to villareal. 8O

i hope that is not a sign of the future.

HANZO
04-14-2006, 05:06 PM
^^barca won i guess thats them wrapping up the league.
Milan derby today 1-0 AC milan, a very boring game, man utd draws with sunderland, thats their title challenge over.

WU-KILLAH
04-14-2006, 06:06 PM
i had a dream barca lost to villareal. 8O

i hope that is not a sign of the future.

I don't want that shit to become true I bet my ass on it !!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uVi_D1ax-...rseille%20lyon

damn I like watching these ! :clap:

Moctezuma
04-14-2006, 07:28 PM
I don't want that shit to become true I bet my ass on it !!!

i really hope so, love villareal, really underrated
riquelme is maybe the best player of the world after ronaldinho
sad i had no money to bet on them at the beginning of the champion's league...

whitey
04-15-2006, 10:43 PM
^^barca won i guess thats them wrapping up the league.
Milan derby today 1-0 AC milan, a very boring game, man utd draws with sunderland, thats their title challenge over.

bad coinsodence them playing in the leauge.

im talking champions leauge final.

but id prefer that did not go down like that.

in order to win CL

milan
barca
arsenal
villareal

nothing agianst arsenal, its like when porto or whoever won it a couple years ago won. no one wants to see that.

Soul Controller
04-16-2006, 04:57 AM
no one wants to see arsenal win?
wtf

they play the most attractive football out of them teams.
villareal play similar to how arsenal play.

barca.,. are over rated.. they got the best youngster in the world (messi)
and the biggest diver in the world ronaldinho.. ive seen the man dive after pushing the ball between players then just falling over b4 he even gets past them.. mans a joker.

AC milan.. hmm. i dont think they have it defensivly to cope against the arsenal or villareal attack..

did anyone see villareal 0wnz the fuck outa inter?
riquelme is good..but no where 2nd place in the world
messi has had an amazing season.. he made barca this year..
not ronaldinho ( see how they struggled after messi got injured.)
i would say henry has been better than mr brazilian diver also.
riquelme is class.. but aimar and messi have played better than him this season..

oh and i support villareal and valencia.. i been watching them tight like the last 7 years..riquelme is a big fish in a small pond..
barca never used him to how he could be used..
plus 2 months after they bought roman.. they boughT ronaldinho

WU-KILLAH
04-16-2006, 03:08 PM
no one wants to see arsenal win?

well, I bet on them against vilareal so I want them to win this match but the last think I would like to happen (and it won't happen) is them winning the cup ... why ? I dunno, I just can't stand this club lol

PS: Niang (2) + Maoulida (2) + Pagis (2) = 6 - 0 !!!!!!!!

HANZO
04-16-2006, 03:39 PM
well arsenal have to win the champions league if they wanna keep henry, it looks like they gonna finish 5th in the league, the champions league would be an excellent reason for henry to stay, but nothing and to add on top a year in the uefa cup aint gonna be good news to arsenal and makes it unlikely for henry to stay.

whitey
04-16-2006, 06:35 PM
must have been typing fast.

i most definatly didnt mean arsenal.

meant villareal.

i very much like the way arsenal play, it is fast paced moving the ball soccer. but there just not my team so id rather them not win, clearly.

sorry for the mixup.

Soul Controller
04-17-2006, 05:16 AM
the winners will be arsennal.. due to last season for henry and last season at highbury.. or villareal 1st time ever in the champs league (plus the barstewards beat everton :( )

we got chelski today.. can we make them wait another week, b4 they lift the title.!

van der mayde hatrick
rofl

whitey
04-17-2006, 07:32 PM
as much as i like the way arsenal play, i dont think they have enough class to take down milan or barca.

henry is the top striker in the world, but milan probably have number 2, and barca number 3.

not to mention so many other greats, superpippo is playing just that. messi is way better than cesc for both being so younge.

ronaldinho is the best thing out of brazil since pele and kaka is no slouch.

yes milan are a little aged in the back but it doesnt make them bums by any stretch of the imagination.

i would be as shocked as last year if arsenal win, and that would be very shocked. but if they do it playing lovely football, like they like to do, i wont mind as much.

verbal vipa
04-18-2006, 08:13 AM
Liverpool To Win The FA Cup.
Arsenal To Win Champeons League.

Wunited Kingdom Foreva!!!

verbal vipa
04-18-2006, 08:17 AM
I Don't Fink The Way The Itallians Play Is Any Match For The English Style.
Although Last Year Was The Best champions league Final Eva. So If An English And Itallian Side Meet... I'm Predicting Maddness. Arsenal Are Gonna Bring Da Rukus!

1 Love.

-Gambino-
04-18-2006, 10:51 AM
I hope to see Arsenal and Barcelona in the final. This would be ILL!
And ofcourse i want Arsenal to win because i've been their fan like 5 years now.

HANZO
04-18-2006, 12:31 PM
barca vs arsenal final would be the most desirable final, but as a liverpool fan who llives in london surrounded by gooners i hope villareal knock arsenal out. Barca to win simply for the fact that their football has been most entertaining.

WU-KILLAH
04-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Seeing arsenal destroyed by barca in final would be dope ! but right now I got to give arsenal the respect they deserve for the way they've been playing lately.

Rorschach
04-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Hmm, I thought Milan would put more of a fight especially considering the form they went into this match in, also Barca hadn't been at their best recently, and this was at the damn San Siro lol.

Giuly's finish was good, if the score stays like this you can't really look past an Arsenal and Barca final, which is what the neutral, like myself wants so badly. Possibly the two most attractive sides in Europe going one on one. Ronaldinho, Fabregas, Reyes, Deco, Eto'o, Henry....oh my.

HANZO
04-18-2006, 03:53 PM
barcelona played well in the second half milan squandered too many chances, barca's passing was very impressive at the end of the game they killed it off well after the goal. Still not over, milan still could win at the nou camp.

4-Bar Killer
04-18-2006, 04:08 PM
I really hope barca will go to the final, along with arsenal.. I like arsenal, and hates milan, so it would be a great final.. Milan played quite good today, and could have scored one or two goals today, but luckily, they didn't. I'm pretty sure barca is through..

whitey
04-18-2006, 11:05 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

i am patiently waiting for the second leg.

Rorschach
04-19-2006, 03:45 AM
What do people want to happen to their club for next season? Because mostly everything has been decided, or near enough, most clubs know where they will be next season. New managerial appointments? Certain players need shipped out? Certain players you'd love to see brought in?

Well it'll be a near era for us, in more ways than one. For the first time in over 10 years, our main striker and goal threat will not be Alan Shearer, and we'll also have a new manager(a lot of arrivals and departures will depend a lot on the identity of this new manager). So it will be about adjusting, developing the younger players(Taylor, Ramage, N'Zogbia in particular) and building a squad and keeping them fit so to challenge at the very least Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Thoughts?

whitey
04-19-2006, 08:52 AM
What do people want to happen to their club for next season? Because mostly everything has been decided, or near enough, most clubs know where they will be next season. New managerial appointments? Certain players need shipped out? Certain players you'd love to see brought in?

Well it'll be a near era for us, in more ways than one. For the first time in over 10 years, our main striker and goal threat will not be Alan Shearer, and we'll also have a new manager(a lot of arrivals and departures will depend a lot on the identity of this new manager). So it will be about adjusting, developing the younger players(Taylor, Ramage, N'Zogbia in particular) and building a squad and keeping them fit so to challenge at the very least Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Thoughts?

Being an AC Milan fan no doubt we have to pick up atleast 2 maybe even 3 or 4 quality defenders. Stam leaving, Maldeini retirering, Cafu old, Corstacourta old as balls, theres no way around it. Nesta, although i dont like the way he plays, gets the job done and has got some years left in him. And Kaldaze is playing well so hes good for it.

Possibly pick up one good midfeilder with rui costa being old, and ambrosini climbing in age. Vogel and some of the others on the bench dont seem to be getting it done.

Up top possibly a decent backup. sheva, superpippo, and gilardino are all quality, but you never know with an injury or something how that may go. Ive heard possibliy getting Crespo and 60 million from chelsea for sheva, i dont know how true that is and i doubt it would happen, but it would definatly free up some loot to bring in some other players.

Lastly depending on how dida does at the world cup, possibly its time for a new goalie. It seemed like only 2 years ago people were calling him one of the best in the world, no hes looking shaky at times. Hopefully it has just been a momentary lapse in form.

Sifu Dragon
04-19-2006, 08:54 AM
it's over for Milan, i don't see them coming back from barca if milan played at the same quality as yesterday, they've got a lot to do in the 2nd leg, i know milan can play much better but they'll still struggle against barca

can't wait to see the Arsenal game tonight, i'm expecting Villareal to surprise

what i want Liverpool to have next season is to have Strikers that will be consistent in scoring goals, keep Fowler, get rid of Morientes

whitey
04-19-2006, 09:35 AM
it's over for Milan, i don't see them coming back from barca if milan played at the same quality as yesterday, they've got a lot to do in the 2nd leg, i know milan can play much better but they'll still struggle against barca

can't wait to see the Arsenal game tonight, i'm expecting Villareal to surprise

what i want Liverpool to have next season is to have Strikers that will be consistent in scoring goals, keep Fowler, get rid of Morientes

with superpippo playing in the second leg, anything can happen. i can see a 2-1 in favor of milan, sending them through, being possible.

liverpool would be my second club if i had to pick (odd being what happend in last years CL final and all). i think they should keep fowler and crouch (people hate on him, but i like the beanstalk), sell morientes while hes still worth something. and either convert cisse to a right mid, or sell him. fornando torres would be a sick buy, benitiez would be all about it too.

HANZO
04-19-2006, 12:38 PM
liverpool have a player who plays for real soceidad at the moment (cant play for liverpool due to work permit) i think his name is gonzalez, his a chilean player, well if liverpool do get him they will be able to score way more goals, as he is a class player. should provide more assist's to the team and score a few himself

Soul Controller
04-19-2006, 01:02 PM
everton
have just bought the most amazing /deadly17 year old striker in england

SPENCER

u was warned here 1st

Sifu Dragon
04-19-2006, 01:16 PM
i hate it when even the fans hate on Crouch, he's been great with Liverpool, when all the strikers were going through that crap stage when no one was scoring goals, crouch was the only one actually scoring and it looked like he wanted to do good for the club

Sergio Augerro wants to sign with Liverpool, that'd be so class if he did, check him out on youtube or something

everton
have just bought the most amazing /deadly17 year old striker in england

SPENCER

u was warned here 1st

}:|

whitey
04-19-2006, 03:48 PM
highburry sucks. too small. glad they are leaving. new stadium probably has a pitch just as small.

Soul Controller
04-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Oldham agree Spencer fee with Everton

Wed 19 Apr, 4:22 PM

The 17-year-old will now undergo a medical at Goodison Park and will complete a dream move to the Premiership subject to agreeing personal terms. Spencer has not featured for the first team at Boundary Park, but has scored regularly for the Latics youth team this season and has attracted plenty of other interest from the Premiership.
if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['AbYO4NkMBag-']='&U=13kmnh779%2fN%3dAbYO4NkMBag-%2fC%3d200076532.201206283.202540645.200510340%2fD %3dLREC%2fB%3d200515768';http://row.bc.yahoo.com/b?P=PVAUUtkMBJLVUZ0SQ.1N8wQHUiW03ERGpY0ADCgy&T=15hfsasl1%2fX%3d1145480589%2fE%3d97352682%2fR%3d uksports%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2fW%3dHR%2fY%3dUKIE%2fF %3d1498779251%2fH%3dc1NvdXJjZUNvZGU9IiR1cmwtPnNTb3 VyY2VDb2RlIg--%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3dAF040CD9&U=13kmnh779%2fN%3dAbYO4NkMBag-%2fC%3d200076532.201206283.202540645.200510340%2fD %3dLREC%2fB%3d200515768
Bolton (http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/bolton/) had been monitoring the 6ft forward's progress and had one offer turned down earlier in the season.

Toffees may move for Oldham starlet

Wed 19 Apr, 2:07 PM

The 17-year-old striker, who has played just a handful of games for the Latics reserves, only needs to agree personal terms for the transfer to go through this week. Spencer is rated among the hottest prospects in English football and has been tracked by Everton (http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/everton/index.html) for most of the season. Athletic have turned down a number of offers, but they will now make one of their biggest sales for many years.
if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['nSYP4NkMBag-']='&U=13kdo8uot%2fN%3dnSYP4NkMBag-%2fC%3d200076532.201206283.202540645.200510340%2fD %3dLREC%2fB%3d200515768';http://row.bc.yahoo.com/b?P=iTTz_9kMBJLVUZ0SQ.1N8wYnUiW03ERGpaMABIK4&T=15hig70rc%2fX%3d1145480611%2fE%3d97352682%2fR%3d uksports%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2fW%3dHR%2fY%3dUKIE%2fF %3d1007518690%2fH%3dc1NvdXJjZUNvZGU9IiR1cmwtPnNTb3 VyY2VDb2RlIg--%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3dAF040CD9&U=13kdo8uot%2fN%3dnSYP4NkMBag-%2fC%3d200076532.201206283.202540645.200510340%2fD %3dLREC%2fB%3d200515768
It is understood Everton (http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/everton/index.html) will make a down payment of around £200,000 although the fee could rise significantly based on Spencer's progress and the League One promotion hopefuls have also insisted on a sell-on clause if Spencer leaves Goodison Park.

anyway.. well done arsenal they played better than i thought they would.. villareal played well also with out making too many chances.. much better than ac barca wank

HANZO
04-19-2006, 04:40 PM
arsenal won 1-0 not impressive villareal were organised very well, they also had a very good call for a penalty, no idea why the ref didnt give it. if villareal got an away goal they would have won the tie, but i think arsenal have done enough to go to the final

Sifu Dragon
04-19-2006, 05:01 PM
tsk, i couldn't watch the game....so both played well?

HANZO
04-19-2006, 05:04 PM
yeah arsenal had more chances, but they didnt test the villareal keeper too much. villareal had some long range freekicks with riquelme but they were straight at the keeper. it was a midfield battle villareal were effective in the first half but they settled for 1-0 in the second. i think they are confident that they can beat arsenal in the second leg. not a good game, but both teams were about the same arsenal jus got the goal. although villareal should have had a penalty, ref was a bit on the arsenal side.

Sifu Dragon
04-19-2006, 05:20 PM
sounded like a boring match, what was the goal like?

HANZO
04-19-2006, 06:33 PM
the goal was good play from arsenal hleb cut behind the defence and then crossed it in toure got a foot on it. villareal were bad at defending corners from the beginning of the match arsenal only capitalized once. it was a boring match best part was when a squirall was running around the pitch.

WU-KILLAH
04-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Paris vs Marseille April 29th France cup final ... hide wives and children.:)9:(

4-Bar Killer
04-20-2006, 04:29 PM
^^that is gonna be sooo ill.. I hope they show it up here.. I'm sure OM gonna win, with the results they got lately!

DANIEL DIGITAL
04-20-2006, 04:51 PM
I'm a Hertha BSC Fan!
Bayern München is cool!
Ballack goes to England/Chelsea!

B.München become German Master this year in Germany.

WM 2006!

YEAH_!

DANIEL DIGITAL
04-20-2006, 04:53 PM
http://www.nixfree.com/userdaten/1000048539/bilder/pleasewait.gif

04-21-2006, 02:50 AM
Steaua beat Middlesbrough 1-0 and are one step in the UEFA Cup final!!

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h132/koolbabyfresh/146906fc.jpg

Rorschach
04-21-2006, 03:41 AM
Hope Boro go out, can't see them pulling off another victory against Steau like they did with Basle, the Romanians look a lot more organised in my opinion. Boro players looked REAL tired last night too.

What clubs do people really dislike?(excluding Chelsea & Man Utd, because it would just get boring if post after post was people naming them)

04-21-2006, 05:01 AM
i dislike Inter and Real Madrid...

WU-KILLAH
04-21-2006, 05:29 AM
i dislike Inter and Real Madrid...

Same here but I like very much MU, got a lot of respect for them.
I dislike Arsenal, Paris (of course), Lazio (get off the Serie A !), Sao Paulo FC (go corinthians !), Valence (too much racists there), I hate rangers (Celtics !!!:hooray: ).

FrenchShin
04-21-2006, 06:16 AM
hate is stupid. i just don't give a fuck.

HANZO
04-21-2006, 07:52 AM
fenerbahce and galatasaray i hate them with a real passion.

Rorschach
04-21-2006, 09:47 AM

I said dislike.

Don't try coming down on us all high and mighty lol.

WU-KILLAH
04-21-2006, 12:42 PM

it's a game, don't take the shit seriously man.

Krimewave
04-21-2006, 12:46 PM

lol, chill down son.
it's just for laughs.

I dislike
liverpool
man city
nazio
roma
real madrid

FrenchShin
04-21-2006, 01:56 PM
it's a game, don't take the shit seriously man.

i'm the one who really take it as it is, as a game. i'm not a fanatic...

WU-KILLAH
04-21-2006, 03:03 PM
nazio

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

whitey
04-21-2006, 03:12 PM
i dislike...

juve
inter
deportivo
the mls

Moctezuma
04-22-2006, 09:02 AM
well, I bet on them against vilareal so I want them to win this match but the last think I would like to happen (and it won't happen) is them winning the cup ... why ? I dunno, I just can't stand this club lol

hem, ok...
i really think villareal is going to be qualified
riquelme is going to kill everybody in the world cup
hope messi will be back and well for the world cup
the 2 with tevez and aguero, unstoppable !!!!!

Moctezuma
04-22-2006, 09:07 AM
team that i hate (yeah i use this term)
arsenal
madrid
valence
lazio
paris
lyon
sao paulo fc
america

i think hate in football is important, it is what make the sport so exciting
people complain about troubles when there is a paris-marseille, but the truth is they like it, journalists love it !!! people are hypocrit

see a boca - river, couldn't be more hate, but also couldn't be a more impressive stadium, a more amazing atmosphere !!!!

HANZO
04-22-2006, 10:18 AM
arsenal drew with spurs 1-1, they aint gonna make fifth looks good for arsenal, uefa cups a good tournament though

Sifu Dragon
04-22-2006, 01:42 PM
YEEEESSSS!! Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool!!

great match, have to say though, the last 10 mins were really intense...but we did it, we're gonna win the FA Cup! Good 2 liverpool goals too

}:| Mourinho being a sore loser, not shaking Rafa's hand

Soul Controller
04-22-2006, 01:48 PM
i dont hate anyteam, how can u hate a team.
its fucking sport, just entertainment

shouldnt channal the hate, into shit that means somehting

ill go with teams i enjoy watchin play

everton
valencia
ac milan
villareal
ajax
man utd
arsenal
argentina

whitey
04-22-2006, 02:52 PM
damn happy the pool beat cheski.

teams i like to watch would be arsenal and barca. they just play attractive soccer.

oddley enough im an ACM fan and it could be either of them that put them out of the compition if ACM doesnt win it.

Moctezuma
04-22-2006, 05:23 PM
its fucking sport, just entertainment

for me, it is not...

whitey
04-22-2006, 05:28 PM
for me, it is not...

i second that shit.

when milan lost last years final i honestly had a sick feeling in my stomach that did not leave me for some days.

its much more than a sport to me, if i had the choice of being castrasted and never fucking a girl again and become a world class soccer player, or marry and fuck insert name here of hot ass chick for the rest of my life, id pick option one in a heartbeat.

Moctezuma
04-22-2006, 06:07 PM
exactly
also all social role of football
what it represents for so many people
how people live it

no, football is not so entertainement
it is a unique sport
look at the happiness in angola, togo, costa rica,... when they reached their qualification !!! this is not just an entertainement, it's everything, because they do not have nothing...

so i don't blaim hate in football, for me it is something logical and even important for this sport...

Soul Controller
04-22-2006, 06:19 PM
yeah i get down when everton/argentina loose, but then 5 secs later
im like so what?

i love everton, but that doesnt mean., id be on a downer if they lost.
their so much more important shit to get worked up over,
like freedoms being eroded, the rich raping the poor. etc

i love playin and watching footy,, the only thingh i watch on tv is footy
but i see it for what it is,
a nice distraction to get u away from the real world. or would u rather watch ur team play, then find out what really happened on 9/11?

aint no team ever winning a world cup
gonna stop a war. or a famine or a rape of a country..
their is a reason why, sports are so popular with people (itsl ike a religion) thus people are easier to control, when they take it, for more than fun.
course the people in tonga/angola costa rica, where happy they won,
but do u think they would treade all that away, for actual freedom., or by letting their country be run by their own powers and not outside interferance?

oh and well done to liverpool,
they playedwell,, aint no team created that many chances v chelski for sometime.

Moct - who do u think will win.. barca or ac?
who do u want them to play arse or villareal?
and why

whitey
04-22-2006, 10:08 PM
yeah i get down when everton/argentina loose, but then 5 secs later
im like so what?

i love everton, but that doesnt mean., id be on a downer if they lost.
their so much more important shit to get worked up over,
like freedoms being eroded, the rich raping the poor. etc

i love playin and watching footy,, the only thingh i watch on tv is footy
but i see it for what it is,
a nice distraction to get u away from the real world. or would u rather watch ur team play, then find out what really happened on 9/11?

their is a reason why, sports are so popular with people (itsl ike a religion) thus people are easier to control, when they take it, for more than fun.
but do u think they would treade all that away, for actual freedom., or by letting their country be run by their own powers and not outside interferance?

oh and well done to liverpool,
they playedwell,, aint no team created that many chances v chelski for sometime.

and why

i understand what your saying, but no one person is really gonna ever change that.

you need many many people, over a very long period of time. so long that who ever started it and the people who put in so much work would probably never the see end conclusions. which is why i think so many people are content with how things are. theyd rather live in a semi fucked up place, than try and do something about it and really inconvienince themselves so that a generation or 2 or 3 or however long it took could see the effects.

but back the the main topic of the thread...

juve tied again, milan is only 3 points back now with 3 games left, i think anything can happen now.

Moctezuma
04-23-2006, 09:33 AM

the 78 world cup, won by argentina, is very suspicious (especially the game peru-argentina)... the main theory was that the military who had the power at these times (with many violation of human rights) paid because they knew an argentina's victory in the world cup who save them and calm down people's revendications... see, sometimes it is not only sport...

and why

well, let's get back to the subject
i see barca win, really best team in europe presently
huge attack (but sad they've lost messi), when you see what they have as substitutes, it's amazing : guily, larson,...
best team and also best substitutes, that's why they are so strong
and defense is ok too, puyol is a great player

then i see a victory of villareal (and i hope... maybe i am not objective)
they're really good, players that were rejected from big teams or not given their chance, but still have their talent and show it in villareal
the main doubt is riquelme, everything depends on his level
if he plays well, team's amazing
if he's not in a good day (like on the first game), impossible to win against arsenal...

whitey
04-23-2006, 10:42 PM
2006 PFA Awards

Player of the Year: Steven Gerrard, Liverpool
Young Player of the Year: Wayne Rooney, Manchester United
Premiership Team of the Year:
Shay Given, Newcastle United
Pascal Chimbonda, Wigan Athletic
John Terry, Chelsea
Jamie Carragher, Liverpool
William Gallas, Chelsea
Steven Gerrard, Liverpool
Frank Lampard, Chelsea
Joe Cole, Chelsea
Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United
Thierry Henry, Arsenal
Wayne Rooney, Manchester United

I agree with all the choices pretty much.

WU-KILLAH
04-24-2006, 02:48 AM
Yes of course football is more than entertainment, it really has an impact on people's lives where I live.
Mocte pray for me for saturday ! :beer: :Y }:T

FrenchShin
04-24-2006, 06:43 AM
Wayne Rooney, Chelsea

he's gonna be happy.

Chimbonda ? oh, well, good for him... he was a good player in France.

whitey
04-24-2006, 08:50 AM
hah yea i just noticed that, i cut and pasted it from some site. looks like they (and me) need to look at things posted a little closer before we post them.

MeSa
04-24-2006, 11:59 AM
for me, it is not...

We gonna kick your ass the 29th april :Y
Tears after laugh man...

WU-KILLAH
04-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Tears after laugh man...

:)9:(

HANZO
04-24-2006, 02:11 PM
2006 PFA Awards

John Terry, Chelsea
William Gallas, Chelsea
Frank Lampard, Chelsea
Joe Cole, Chelsea
Thierry Henry, Arsenal

i think fabregas had good shot at being young player of the year.

whitey
04-24-2006, 09:48 PM
ya it seemed like everyone was dogging him until the real madrid CL games. then they jumped on his dick harder than 15 year old girl on a backstreet boy.

but hes got some talent, in a couple years he should blossom nicely.

ironmantis
04-25-2006, 07:51 AM
2006 PFA Awards

John Terry, Chelsea
William Gallas, Chelsea
Frank Lampard, Chelsea
Joe Cole, Chelsea
Thierry Henry, Arsenal

at what age do you stop being young in football terms and are exempt from winning the young player award?

I would like to have added Gamst Pederson to that list (but not sure who I would have replaced him with though) and taken off Rooney for Darren Bent (but thats my opinion).

WU-KILLAH
04-25-2006, 09:16 AM
I guess it's 21 but not sure.

Sifu Dragon
04-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Steve Finnan should be there instead of Chimbonda, Finnans really underrated

I have a strong feeling that Villareal will do good tonight, but i also know Arsenal can put up a good fight so tonights match will be interesting

Moctezuma
04-25-2006, 12:35 PM
I guess it's 21 but not sure.

almost sure it is 23

Moctezuma
04-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Tears after laugh man...

we have to calm down these racists and neo nazis...:)9:(

Sifu Dragon
04-25-2006, 01:23 PM
look at this own goal, it's fucking hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csQG0ZciFQ&search=own%20goal

Rorschach
04-25-2006, 02:53 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4942564.stm

Its a shame to see the end of the Zizou era. The guy was fucking incredible and I think that a lot of people have forgotten that the same way Ronnie plays now, looking so effortless, floating past players, picking the passes. The same could be said of Zizou at his prime. The guy was simply incredible. ^O^

whitey
04-25-2006, 03:50 PM
riquelme = goat

Soul Controller
04-25-2006, 04:10 PM
nah nah
i rate messi
aimar
tevez
all higher than him in the current argie team,

but i knew he was gon a miss the pen ;/
did u see him give up straight after :(
dont worry, he winning the world cup tho!

the match was pretty good,

peace

whitey
04-25-2006, 04:21 PM
hah by goat i ment literally goat.

not g.o.a.t.

FrenchShin
04-25-2006, 10:29 PM
http://35heures.blog.lemonde.fr/photos/uncategorized/zidane.jpg

9:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|69:|6

thank you Ziz.

MeSa
04-26-2006, 04:31 AM
we have to calm down these racists and neo nazis...:)9:(

mouahahahah hey boy stop saying bullshit you have as many racists in your fuckin area than near Paris
Remember Orange, Vitrolles , Marignane...

WU-KILLAH
04-26-2006, 05:14 AM
Yea but they're are not allowed in our stadium, where in Paris they occupy 99 % of the stadium :yes:

MeSa
04-26-2006, 05:57 AM
Wu killah how could you say that ??????
It's true there are some of these dumbass but you know we're trying to put these bitches out
And forget your 99% :loser: , it's just a minority & you know it

WU-KILLAH
04-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Yea we love to tease you with that here in Marseille, but damn they have been here for too long ... it's been years they should have been kicked out.

Anyway, I can't wait to celebrate our victory, shit's gonna be crazy !

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: and another one for my man Moctezuma in Brazil !:beer: dommage que tu soit pas la !

MeSa
04-26-2006, 09:05 AM
your victory ??? :nonono:

http://www.sport24.com/photos/1145981441.jpg

He will kill your team :yes:
Barthez is frightened by Pedro

WU-KILLAH
04-26-2006, 09:15 AM
Yea this mothafucker hate us and he's always motivated 200% when he play against Marseille but well, I guess you heard about this one ?

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1264/image12qi.png

it's all Paris defense that should be frightened ! ^O^

and pedro the fag and his bitch rothen will be like :'o :'o when the referee will wistle the end of the match ! Damn I can't w8, the water is warm now in Marseille I ll enjoy the bath in the harbor to celebrate our 11th cup !

MeSa
04-26-2006, 09:57 AM
wait & see
but losers will be hide during long long time...

WU-KILLAH
04-26-2006, 09:59 AM
but losers will be hide during long long time...

that's what's good ! :cool: I love this pressure !

HANZO
04-26-2006, 11:42 AM
i feel well sorry for riquelme you bring the team to the semi final, villareal destroyed arsenal and then he missed a penalty. Arsenal were lucky in both legs, if they play like that in the final the other team most likely barca will run them over.

4-Bar Killer
04-26-2006, 12:58 PM
for christ sake, the last rounds in the danish SAS liga is gonna kill me.. FCK is leading by 6 points, Brøndby (our arch rivals) are number two. There are 4 matches left, and our program is this:

FCK - Brøndby (Home)
Viborg (The 4th best team in the league) - FCK (out)
OB (the 3rd best team in the league) - FCK (out)
FCK - Silkeborg (not really a good team, but they are well-known for their surprises, they fx won 2-0 against Brøndby) (home)

It's really a tuff program, and especially the match against brøndby is going to be vital. They are weakened by injures, but we are hard weakened by quarantines (is that how it's spelled?), our best player, former Everton player Tobias Linderoth, are out.. It's going to be very close.. Damn, I can't stand if BIF wins this season, they also won last year.. But on the other hand, if we win, it's gonna be the best season in years..

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-04-22/zzz_01.jpg

FORZA FCK!!!!

HANZO
04-26-2006, 01:14 PM
^^man at least your teams doing sumthin my team besiktas are 4th in the turkish league 26 points behind the front 2 in the league. its been real painful supporting this team for the past 2 years we went and won the league in 2003, we were 14 points ahead the 2004 season, then in one match we get 5 red cards. that year we amazingly finished 3rd, eversince then its been downhill the worst years in the clubs history. i go crazy when i watch them play its the most painful football in the world to watch it when you know they gonna concede a goal you see it coming, we lost 24 points in our home games this season the players complain that too much pressure is put on them cause our fans scream their heads off and support the team for 90 minutes. We are known to be the loudest fans in the world, the stadium once reached 138 decibels. all this support and the players still complain if these fans supported any other team they would lift the champions league.

Moctezuma
04-26-2006, 01:21 PM
i feel well sorry for riquelme you bring the team to the semi final, villareal destroyed arsenal and then he missed a penalty. Arsenal were lucky in both legs, if they play like that in the final the other team most likely barca will run them over.

me too, really a pity... agree with all you said
but maybe it will be more interesting in the final to see teams of diferent countries...
and we're going to see goals, because with the ridiculous defense of arsenal, and their pathetic keeper, in front of barcelona (guess they'll pass), it's going to be very funny !!!!

HANZO
04-26-2006, 01:25 PM
i really want arsenal to lose cause being from north london i wont hear the end of it.

Soul Controller
04-26-2006, 01:46 PM
lol
they wont loose
barca cant defend against pace.. they've shown this all season in la liga,
henry is in france. the new stadium. theirs always these sort of coincdences that decide the winner... arse will win, henry will stay and they will be champions in the new season! i cant wait for liverpool fans to shut the fuck up about the 5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times,,, u know.. ok 5 times!
plus at the start of the season i only wanted everton, villareal or arsenal too win it!

i would prefer barca to win tonite, as i think it would be harder for arsenal V ac milan.. the game wont be as open..

lol at pathetic arse defence..lol and keeper..lol lehman has been their player of the season.. any arsenal fan will tell u he has been the man,.
henry told him to stand still for the pen, coz he knew roman chips them under pressure.. and the man still dived ;/ bastards i woulda preffered villareal kick the fuck outa baraca again this season for the final.....

bout to start peace!

HANZO
04-26-2006, 01:48 PM
hey man im a liverpool fan so here it goes 5 times, yay, i admit the 5th one was jus pure luck

Sifu Dragon
04-26-2006, 03:22 PM
me too, really a pity... agree with all you said
but maybe it will be more interesting in the final to see teams of diferent countries...
and we're going to see goals, because with the ridiculous defense of arsenal, and their pathetic keeper, in front of barcelona (guess they'll pass), it's going to be very funny !!!!

you don't know when good football is being played if you really meant that

Riquelme's penelty's yesterday were one of those ones were you knew the keeper was gonna save it before the penelty has been took, i reckon he would of scored on the rebound but he just stood there like a loser

i'm glad Arsenal are through to the final

whitey
04-26-2006, 03:44 PM
todays game, gay.

but i dont see arsenal competing with barca. ronnie will do what he pleases.

HANZO
04-26-2006, 03:59 PM
barca - arsenal final.
my money on barca cause they just too class, and will outplay arsenal in the final.

Kong
04-26-2006, 04:17 PM
SPURS OR ARSENAL FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?

TOTTENHAM IS MY TEAM if arsenal win the champions league tottenham cant get in it. thats bullshit. we will finish forth and barca will win the champions league.

whitey
04-26-2006, 04:25 PM
if my team had to loose i would have it come because of no other man...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9220420400429024467&q=ronaldinho+goals&pl=true

Moctezuma
04-26-2006, 05:07 PM
you don't know when good football is being played if you really meant that

watch the 2 games again and count how many time defensors failed in their controls, or how many times lehman couldn't catch easy balls
with a higher pressure from villareal on arsenal's defense, it would have been much easier for them...
the problem is that it is dificult to anticipate a control failure of a very easy ball...

4-Bar Killer
04-26-2006, 05:43 PM
A great pic from FCK's match today:
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-04-26/xxx_03.jpg
It ended 1-1, and makes the fight between FCK and Brøndby even closer. Three points would have been alot better. These last 4 rounds are going to be VERY exiting.. Sunday is the big day, can't wait

chiba
04-26-2006, 08:37 PM
BARCA IS GOIN WHOOOOP ARSENAL
hopefully Eto'o doesnt aim for the goalie on a breakaway

its ronnies year

Moctezuma
04-26-2006, 11:06 PM
river-corinthians 3-2 good results
second game 's gone be fire !!!!

Krimewave
04-27-2006, 04:54 AM
..........and taken off Rooney for Darren Bent (but thats my opinion).

rofl, thank fuck you don't pick the England team!
opinions like that can end up as someone's sig and haunt you forever, lol.

on the subject of the English league's player of the year awards, I don't think Gerrard should have won it.
Henry, Lampard and Rooney were all more of an influence and inspiration for their teams this season.
It's a shame for Rooney that they are unlikely to give both awards to the same player any more, cause I reckon either him or Henry should have got the main award.
I think the last player to win both awards in one season was Andy Gray, back in the 80s.

Soul Controller
04-27-2006, 07:47 AM
rooney is the only chance england have of winning world cup
regardless if u hate him,
he is EASILY englands best player in the last 20 years..

-Gambino-
04-27-2006, 08:54 AM
Arsenal and Barca in the final. Just like i thought.
Hopefully Arsenal will win this but i don't have nothing to Barca either. Actually Barca is my second favourite FC after Arsenal. But Arsenal haven't been that succesful in CL for so many years and now they're in the final - for the first time. I feel really happy for them.
And yes, i agree that Arsenal was very weak in last game with Villareal but i'm 100% sure the final will not be like this. If they have to play rough, they will do it. The game is held in Paris so Henry should feel very good there too.

Go Arsenal!

Moctezuma
04-27-2006, 10:50 AM
The game is held in Paris so Henry should feel very good there too.

mmmm... don't think so
the "stade de france" is the worst stadium in the world for the atmosphere, there's nothing, no passion, a shame for france...

Frontal Lobotomy
04-27-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm still going Arsenal to win the champions league. Barcelona are class, but have the problem of getting dicked on by the opposition in previous finals, Milan and Ajax i think being the most modern. All that being said, even if Barcelona win it, it'll be a class game of football, Milan would've just defended throughout if they got through.

Kong
04-27-2006, 12:08 PM
i love watching arsenal lose in the premiership, they act like fucking babies, u see wenger bitching at the spurs game. JOL WOULD KNOCK YOU OUT.

Soul Controller
04-27-2006, 12:33 PM
their was nuffin wrong with the spurs goal!!

top teams just think, everything against them is an evil

gwan pompey.. d'alsaleandro will make u stay up!

Kong
04-27-2006, 12:43 PM
ima spurs fan 100%

id like to see them stay up though, home town n that.

u see that fan that ran on the pitch and gave henry a barca shirt? haha classic.

whitey
04-27-2006, 05:27 PM
how bout boro?

again.

Swordsman
04-28-2006, 04:53 AM
http://www.milenio.com/MediaCenter/Fotos/2006/Abril/18/liga.jpg

:)

Soul Controller
04-28-2006, 05:10 AM
boro where fuckin awesome i missed the 1st 30 mins to both the games, and they won both!
i knew it was gone happen

good luck to them V sevilla???
who own the other match them or shalke?

Krimewave
04-28-2006, 08:11 AM
if arsenal win the CL and Boro win the UEFA Cup, I reckon it'll be some kind of record, 5 different english teams winning a trophy in the same year.
plus it's a good sign for England's world cup chances, cause nearly everyone in the starting eleven will have won something this season.

Soul Controller
04-28-2006, 08:35 AM
fuck englands footy team,
they dont know how too play
as a team.,

look how they play!! and look how they could play
if they had a better formation, better tactics etc

english teams perform well in european club competations coz they still play it like an english premier league match
england f.c try to play like a continental team.. which they CANT DO"
!!!

so why do they play like that??
england f.c should play like a premier league team,
then they might do sumthing in the world cup or the european championships but until then,
the way they try to play.english players do nothave the tecnhique or the cultured ability to play like a portugal or a spain or even a belarus
they play some wicked football, really creative shit

england should just play 4-4-2 and attack with pace.
they;d have defenders shitting themselves
until england revert to that way
they get no love!
just laughs from me, when they play top class teams, but cant hold the ball for morwe than 3 passes
rofl

Moctezuma
04-28-2006, 01:18 PM
if arsenal win the CL and Boro win the UEFA Cup, I reckon it'll be some kind of record, 5 different english teams winning a trophy in the same year.
plus it's a good sign for England's world cup chances, cause nearly everyone in the starting eleven will have won something this season.

???
how many english player are titular with arsenal ???:b

HANZO
04-29-2006, 09:32 AM
chelsea are champs shame on man utd, rooney got injured seems serious well if his out for the world cup thats england out. joe cole's goal was good made man utd defence look stupid.

WU-KILLAH
04-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Portugal vs England was the best match during the Euro. It's crazy how every brits hate on their national team. They ain't that bad (and spain is a bad reference), I got a lot of respect for this team, they can make it to the semi.

Jeremy94
04-29-2006, 04:32 PM
damn, Paris won the French's cup against Marseille!
Fuck That!!!

MeSa
04-30-2006, 10:16 AM
damn, Paris won the French's cup against Marseille!
Fuck That!!!

It was so good... :yes:
Paris's shining ^O^ :clap: 9:|6
Marseille's crying :'o :'o :'o :loser::fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

Frontal Lobotomy
04-30-2006, 10:29 AM
With regard to the England team. I feel kinda sorry for them.As they're no doubt good, but the press put an awful lot of unecesarry pressure on every part of the playing/non-playing staff, and their private lives (the sad fact is, some people actually care about this sort of thing). Though I live in England, I follow my roots and support the Rep of Ireland, so I have the leisure of watching the world cuo as a neutral. Despite this, I still think England will win it. The only problem is I'm not sure I could deal with hearing about it for the next four years if they do heh

Sifu Dragon
04-30-2006, 12:24 PM
it's sad yet funny when people say if rooneys out then Englands out, it just shows England is a one man team

i still think England can at least get through their group stage without him

Soul Controller
04-30-2006, 01:16 PM
england are a 1 man team!!!

rooney!

HANZO
04-30-2006, 04:36 PM
well if it werent for gerrard and lampard england wouldnt have qualified, but without rooney and it looks like owen theres no goal threat. Crouch, Bent and Defoe aint gonna be effective against the top teams in the world. I still put my money on Brazil, cuase everytime i see their team its jus a list of the best players in the world. theres not one bad player there, thats jus stupid and they could replace any player they got.

Soul Controller
05-01-2006, 05:07 AM
u need too take beattie as a striker!!! :D

Frontal Lobotomy
05-01-2006, 05:24 PM
^^ Hahaha, why not eh?

To be fair, every nation has their star man. Rooney is unfortunately England's. I can still see them taking him. It'd be like Luis Pereirra (unless i'm mistaken) not taking Ronaldinho because he won't be fit for the group games. 6 weeks is all Wayne needs, the lad's only 20 as well, he'll make the cut. I expect to see him play perhaps in the second half of the third fixture to show the opposition that he's still sharp. I remember when he made his debut for Man Utd; 11 weeks out, no reserve team outing or anything, and he banged in a hat-trick against Fenerbache.
Enalgnd will be ok regardless though, the midfield is as good as it's ever going to be, even the left side problem is seemingly erradicated thanks to Joe Cole. The forward problem may have some bearing, with Owen having very little match time before the world cup and Defoe not developing as he should (he needs to leave Spurs ideally). Darren Bent might pull a few suprises out of the hat though, he's a good lad. Incredible first season with Charlton and an impressive goal tally with the U-21s, I got a feeling about the guy.

Rorschach
05-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Shola for England? haha, no.:no:

HANZO
05-02-2006, 01:17 PM
all the other england strikers apart from rooney and owen aint good enough to play on the world stage the style of football is different, we still dont know how rooney will cope with south american and stronger european teams. Owen is the only proven striker. international football is different reason why 20+ goalscoring darren bent wouldnt do well, james beattie flopped since he moved to everton. I say bring back shearer to replace rooney, if he doesnt accept teddy sheringham is always available.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-02-2006, 02:39 PM
I see where you're coming from. But I got faith in Bent, I must say. Little international experience shouldn't really matter, given that young players can normally bypass U-21 duty and get straight into the full team (Messi, Owen and Rooney spring to mind) and normally do ok. Crouch's role in the side has just taken on greater significance with the loss of Rooney, the lanky targetman will come in handy when Gerrard, Beckham and Cole swing in the ball.

whitey
05-02-2006, 03:01 PM
any midfield with gerrard, lampard, cole, and SWP or beckham can put in some goals themselves.

HANZO
05-03-2006, 11:18 AM
shaun wright phillips wont play beckham is way passed his best, the problem with lampard and gerrard is when they play together they both play bad, cause they similar players. England always play better when one is not playing. thats englands main problem also ashley cole wouldnt be ready to play such matched, and terry and carragher should be the defenders, i have no trust in rio ferdinand, and sol campbell is just not fully fit.

Rorschach
05-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Beckham is in the form of his life for Madrid this season.

SWP has started TEN league games this season, how could his inclusion in an England first team be justified?:?

HANZO
05-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Barcalona jus won la liga, congrats to them. Also my turkish side jus won the turkish cup go besiktas, finally we won sumthin.

whitey
05-04-2006, 07:01 PM
McClaren as england coach?

I think you should pick the best manager, not just the guy whos from your country.

4-Bar Killer
05-07-2006, 03:57 AM
FCK is so close at winning the gold in the danish league this year. Two matches left, and six points ahead of our rival Brøndby. Although the matches that FCK is going to play is against much better teams than the ones that Brøndby is playing against, it seems like the gold is returning home to Copenhagen this year. Two weeks ago we had "the gold-match", the match between FCK and Brøndby at FCK's stadium Parken. The match ended 0-0, but FCK ruled the game, and had many great chances. Fx canadian Atiba Hutchinson which shot hit the crossbar. But FCK's fanclub had made a amazing tifo for that match, peep it;

It say's "We Are"
http://www.fckfc.dk/files/Billeder/tifoer/fckbif_300406/fck-bif_300406-03.jpg

"FCK" (note the banners at the top, saying: "The Proud", "The Arrogant", "The Sublime"
http://www.fckfc.dk/files/Billeder/tifoer/fckbif_300406/fck-bif_300406-04.jpg
http://www.fckfc.dk/files/Billeder/tifoer/fckbif_300406/fck-bif_300406-08.jpg

Rorschach
05-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Not totally related to the thread I know, but I've just had a match for my Sunday league team. I was playing left back and marking a right winger, who I'll now try to describe to you all;

http://www.wldcup.com/pictures/euro2004/56682.jpg

A bit like that, because he was bald and a right winger, but that is where the similarities end. He had the aggresion of Vinnie Jones, and had an eye patch over one eye, and had a very, very evil face, oh and judging by the size of him, he was either on steroids or worked very, very hard in the gym.

I've got scratches and marks all over my legs(and even my face:dead: ) from all the kicks and nudges he was giving me, it was truly a nightmare. We won 6-4, but my personal battle with this guy 'Butch' as his team mates called him, was tough to say the least....lol.

Has anyone else had any experiences playing for a team like this?

/struggles to find the energy to hit submit reply...

HANZO
05-07-2006, 10:59 AM
arsenal finish 4th a bit lucky i think if tottenham had their full squad they would have beaten west ham. How unlucky first you have 3 injured players then after 7 players get food poisoning, i feel for tottenham.

Rorschach
05-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Big Dunc = Legend.

Never mind Arsenal, the big news of the day is Newcastle qualifying for the prestigious intertoto cup thanks to a volley from none other than Titus Bramble.:hooray:

4-Bar Killer
05-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Ok. The danish championship is not over, still 1 round left, but the winners have been found.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/multimedia/archive/00192/7_05_06__OB_-_FCK__192088g.jpeg

If it wasn't for my exam tommorow I would go out and celebrate it!! Amazing day!!!

Rorschach
05-07-2006, 01:32 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/Statts2001/Wenger.jpg

Spurs players were dealt a deadly dose of Arsene's homemade soup...

4-Bar Killer
05-07-2006, 01:36 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/Statts2001/Wenger.jpg

Spurs players were dealt a deadly dose of Arsene's homemade soup...

hahahahaha!

whitey
05-07-2006, 05:03 PM
a bit unluck for tottenham with the food poisioning and what not.

more world class play from henry, not a suprise. although i do not think he will be back at arsenal next year. barcalona would be a team for the ages with him on it.

luca toni scored his 29th and 30th league goals today, i find that pretty impressive. im patiently waiting to see how he will fare in the world cup against world class defenders.

also i read that bolton will not extend jay jay o's contract. it will be interesting to see where he ends up. hes still got some life in his boots.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Man, what a day to get the squits for the Yids eh? Defoe's goal was class, mind you. It was good to see Paul Scholes playing in a Utd shirt again, his passing was impressive, given his lengthy absence and blurred vision. Ruud on his way out? Looks likely now

FrenchShin
05-08-2006, 01:53 AM
jay jay will probably head for Qatar...

Frontal Lobotomy
05-08-2006, 02:41 AM
The money is in Qatar, sure. But I can see him in a Wigan of Sheff Utd shirt. Wigan more likely having lost Bullard, Okocha's experience will hook them up for a season at least

4-Bar Killer
05-08-2006, 11:44 AM
one of FCK's fanclub fraktions went to FCK's training camp to hand over a bottle of Dom P to celebrate the championship, lol:

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/news/2006/maj/bh.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/news/2006/maj/lj.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/news/2006/maj/mg.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/news/2006/maj/wk_as.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/news/2006/maj/uc1.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/news/2006/maj/uc2.jpg

ironmantis
05-09-2006, 07:16 AM
is anyone up for doing a world cup fantasy football league?

i'm not sure what the best site for this is but maybe the official world cup site is a good one.

if anyone has suggestions to a good site and also anyone that wants to do a league, either reply in here or make up a world cup fantasy football thread.

peace

whitey
05-09-2006, 11:47 AM
ruud only has a 10 million lb tag on his head, what is that aboot? id take him if i was ac milan.

Sifu Dragon
05-09-2006, 12:01 PM
what do y'all think about Theo Walcott being in the England team for the WC?

to be honest, i haven't seen him play before but he must be a really really class player to be picked....or Sven has just made a stupid choice, like i said i haven't seen him play before but he hasn't even played a match this year, i would of definitely chose Defoe over him

HANZO
05-09-2006, 12:04 PM
theo walcott is a tupid choice, his hasnt played in the premiership he wouldnt handle world football, instead he should have picked darren bent or jemaine defoe. ledley king and shaun wright phillips also missed out on the squad. Sven's lost it, the man had no intentions on winning the world cup.

Sifu Dragon
05-09-2006, 12:14 PM
King as well!? sven has lost it, he hasn't even seen Walcott play, he's only seen him in training

HANZO
05-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Yep ledley kings not in the squad, a bit of a shame for him, makes more sense for him being in the squad then aaron lennon, if gerrard or lampard get injured who will replace one of them. ledley king would be the best choice.

Sifu Dragon
05-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Lennons a class player and i'm glad he's in the team but i'd definitely put King over him, King is great for defense. Carrick would be a good replacement for either Gerrard or Lampard

HANZO
05-09-2006, 05:12 PM
this is probably the most bullshit news you gonna hear but its true and i want your views on it.
its about the turkish league which at the moment is going into its last week, the 2 top teams are on 80 points each, but today the focus was passed onto the teams fighting for relegation. A senior member of parliament leader of the main opposition party in turkey has started a bill backed by many members of parliament not to allow diyarbakirspor a team who has been relegated already and samsumspor a team most likely to get relegated this week to get relegated. Yes thats right they dont want these two teams to get relegated, the reason being diyarbakirspor being a team from the kurdish east of the country, keeping them in the first division would assist with peace talks. The other team because the city that team is from started the war on independence. To me this is the biggest bunch of crap i have heard from a politician. It is going ahead, i mean diyarbakirspor coming up to the first league was a political move in the first place. At the moment this law which disables these teams form getting relegated is being reviewed. fukin politicians ruining football i find this ridiculous sad that it is true though.

Moctezuma
05-09-2006, 11:07 PM
chivas !!!!!!!

Sifu Dragon
05-10-2006, 11:07 AM
this is probably the most bullshit news you gonna hear but its true and i want your views on it.
its about the turkish league which at the moment is going into its last week, the 2 top teams are on 80 points each, but today the focus was passed onto the teams fighting for relegation. A senior member of parliament leader of the main opposition party in turkey has started a bill backed by many members of parliament not to allow diyarbakirspor a team who has been relegated already and samsumspor a team most likely to get relegated this week to get relegated. Yes thats right they dont want these two teams to get relegated, the reason being diyarbakirspor being a team from the kurdish east of the country, keeping them in the first division would assist with peace talks. The other team because the city that team is from started the war on independence. To me this is the biggest bunch of crap i have heard from a politician. It is going ahead, i mean diyarbakirspor coming up to the first league was a political move in the first place. At the moment this law which disables these teams form getting relegated is being reviewed. fukin politicians ruining football i find this ridiculous sad that it is true though.

that's just stupid, it's not playing the game right, get politics out of it

HANZO
05-10-2006, 11:38 AM
that's just stupid, it's not playing the game right, get politics out of it

they proposing a law know that will keep the two teams in. Another view was to have a league of 21 teams and no relegation so each big city would have a representative in the top league. The sports minister has rejected the idea but no ones gonna listen to him. I dont think it will happen most definetly even if it does pass the parliament the presidents got sense and wont let is become a law. Its just a stupid situation.

Back to football uefa cup tonight i kno no one cares bout it, sevilla should win i dont see middlesborough scoring 4 in the last 10 minutes for a third time.

HANZO
05-10-2006, 03:46 PM
sevilla 4 - 0 middlesborough, the game was one sided sevilla out played middlesborough the whole game.

Sifu Dragon
05-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Boro got raped in the end, i feel sorry for them, they definitely should of had a penaltly

who here actually thinks Arsenal is going to win next week? i was discussing this with my mates before and one of em really thinks arsenal is gonna win it, lunatic, he even betted with me

HANZO
05-11-2006, 02:48 PM
i dont think arsenal will win, barcelonas different from juve and real, there a much better villareal. And villareal took it to arsenal so i expect barca to walk away with it.

whitey
05-11-2006, 06:56 PM
i think it should end barca 3-0.

but after last year, you never know.

henry is pure and simple one of the best strikers ever. its hard to really say a guy like that cannot single handedly creat a goal or two, or maybe even three.

logic says pick barca, but shit happens, well see.

HANZO
05-13-2006, 12:10 PM
the best FA cup final 3-3 liverpool win on penalties wat a match, congrats to west ham they put up a fight.

4-Bar Killer
05-13-2006, 12:38 PM
the best FA cup final 3-3 liverpool win on penalties wat a match, congrats to west ham they put up a fight.

yeah it was a great match.. Can't believe WH missed that chance in the end, it was SOO close..

HANZO
05-13-2006, 12:41 PM
that last chance was a wonder save by reina fingertip stuff. must say hands down gerrard was sumthin else. But respect for benayoun from west ham, man was runnin non stop for the whole game

4-Bar Killer
05-13-2006, 05:16 PM
FUCK!! OM lost everything in the last 15 minutes today, and landed on a 5th place in the league, which means no Champions League, and not even Uefa Cup. Damn, Ribéry missed a penalty, fuck this, it was so close!! Damn!!

Jeremy94
05-13-2006, 05:36 PM
FUCK!! OM lost everything in the last 15 minutes today, and landed on a 5th place in the league, which means no Champions League, and not even Uefa Cup. Damn, Ribéry missed a penalty, fuck this, it was so close!! Damn!!

Yeah i saw that shit too.
These bitches of Lille will play the Champion League as tourist, they won't win one match...

Barthez leaves Marseille:'( he'll play with Toulouse next year...
Also Domenech chose him to be the N°1 french's goalkeeper

whitey
05-13-2006, 06:45 PM
steven dont fuck with his shit gerrard does it again.

and thats why i dont count england out in the world cup. gerrard is what i love about football.

WU-KILLAH
05-14-2006, 12:45 PM
We have been in CL for 9 mn :'( :'( I hope will keep 90% of our players for next year cause the potential is there.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Steven Gerrard's gpa; yesterday was class, perfect timing too. The best central midfielder in the world currently.
I still think Arsenal are going to take the champions league. Barcelona are good, yeah. But Arsenal have the perfect advantage: they play in the premiership. Not only is it the best league in the world, but it is also played at a faster tempo than in Spain. I watched Barcelona lose twice against Valencia, and against Atletico MAdrid this season, they can be dicked if the ball isn't at their feet. I've got faith in Arsene's boys, the european cup is gonna be back in England.

HANZO
05-14-2006, 03:20 PM
the turkish league just finished after leading from day one fenerbahce lose the title on the last day after drawing 1-1 in a game which had an incredible 16 minutes added time. Galatasaray a team which is close to bankruptcy and have the worst sqaud out of the top 4 teams in turkey are champions. A very exciting league i must say both teams were on 80 points until the last match.
Juventus also crowned as champs of serie A, juve's performance dropped eversince they got knocked out of the champions league they were 10 points infront but then milan caught them up.

whitey
05-14-2006, 07:06 PM
juve is in some shit. moggi has resigned. theres talk about them being stripped of the last 2 scudettos and giving them to milan, along with juve being relegated to serie B.

i wouldnt mind it being a milan fan, but theres no way that shit happens.

On today's weekly Luca Toni report: Another goal today, leaves him with 31 for the year. Highest total in like 50 years in serie A. No doubt winning europes golden boot and deservadly so.

Pascal Chimbonda and Franck Ribery have been named to the french squad. Chimbonda is pretty decent, but ive not even heard of Ribery. Mainly because i dont pay attention to the french leauge besides lyon. People say hes the next Zidane, anyone who watches a lot of french soccer know his deal?

Frontal Lobotomy
05-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Ribery's a good lad, another young, quick skillful winger. There's a lot of talk of him moving in the summer; with the likes of Arsenal, Lyon and Real Madrid having sent scouts to see him in the past (Lyon less so, seeing as they're in the same league). Personally, I think he's alright. Should he have got in the squad ahead of Giuly? Definately not.
Chimbonda though, fair play. I mean, he's a decent full back, with at least one good half of football in him. He's an asshole for shafting Wigan though, apparently Bastia (was it Bastia he came from? I forget) told Wigan he'd do that shit to them as well haha.
Juventus going to Serie B? I'd say they're too big for it, but Milan and Lazio were relegated under similar circumstances back in 1980 so it's anyone's guess what'll happen next. It doesn't bode well for them though, Moggi was a highly influencial figure for them for quite some time. Should they go down? Vieira to Man Utd, I knew there was a reason Fergie has been ousting Van Nistelrooy lately (Vieira hates Ruud with a passion, for those who didn't know). A highly unlikely possibility, but it would be nice.

FrenchShin
05-14-2006, 10:21 PM
Ribéry can't be the next Zidane for a simple reason : Zidane is unique, and Ribéry's style is clearly not the same. He's kinda efficient, a real fighter, he should play in Premier League. But i prefer watching Zidane playing, it's really beautiful.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-14-2006, 10:47 PM
^^ Right on, he's no Zidane. To be fair, he's a good young winger, but he'll be constantly overlooked by the likes of Ronaldo, Robben and Messi in terms of impact as a winger, and understandably so, those guys have an unreal amount of potential (not that Ribery doesn't, that is).

whitey
05-14-2006, 11:06 PM
no doubt, france has him listed as a forward, along with henry, trez, saha, and cisse.

quite that tandom to choose from i'd say.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-14-2006, 11:12 PM
True, I'd have still taken Giuly though, instead of Wiltord or something.

whitey
05-15-2006, 12:02 AM
i think peres should have gotten a spot. he still produces even at his age.
mexes is sick, i think he shoulda gotten a spot a well.

on a different note, on the topic of the state of the game. i think the top 7 leauges have repeat champions. and all clinched real early and only juventus was under a little pressure at the end but never really in danger.

celtic
barcalona
cheslea
juventus
psv
bayren munich
lyon

im not sure if portugal's champion was a repeat or not, but thats some shit to have that many repeats.

FrenchShin
05-15-2006, 01:50 AM
wiltord and ribéry are listed among the forwards, which is something i don't really understand. wiltord has been playing as a midfielder for years now, and ribéry is clearly behind the forwards on the field...

Frontal Lobotomy
05-15-2006, 05:35 AM
Because Raymond Domenech is an idiot? Sorry, but I just don't like him as France boss, it should've been Bruno Metsu or Jean Tigana. Anyway, I believe it was Porto that won the league, Sporting were second and third respectively (at least, i think it was Sporting, all i know is Benfica missed out on the CL)

FrenchShin
05-15-2006, 10:58 AM
the rumour says that Tigana was kicked out of the cast because of... the color of his skin. that's the rumour.
now, take a look at France's roster for the World Cup.
who should we trust ?
i think the selection is not that bad after all. but a few choices i don't understand. i'm a big fan of Micoud for example, and he's not here. Anelka is not here. Giuly is not here. Mexès is not here.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Now that you mention it, Tigana getting ousted because of his skin colour rings a familiar bell, man they gonna regret that one. I know what you mean about Micoud too, I'd have thought he would walk into the france side, given he was one of the top scorers in the champions league this season

WU-KILLAH
05-15-2006, 01:24 PM
the rumour says that Tigana was kicked out of the cast because of... the color of his skin

never heard of that and I don't believe it one sec . I got much respect for Tigana, but he's not the man of the situation he proved nothing as a coach even while in Monaco, I don't say he sucks but it would have been crazy to take him, Domenech is what we needed after 4 catastrophic (je sais pas si c'est anglais ça) years. He's the man who bring some rigour back and that's what France team needed.

Anelka is not here
Why would he be there ? Even Pagis is better than this dude.

I think Domenech found a good balance between conservatism and audacity.

FrenchShin
05-15-2006, 09:57 PM
ok. Anelka is a controversive topic.

but Micoud should be there.

about Tigana, some ppl said Simonet said such thing when he was still president of the federation. they should have cast Wenger. period. no matter what the cost is.

HANZO
05-16-2006, 12:45 PM
tigana now the manager of my turkish side besiktas. When he took over we were 11 points behind now the league finished we 29 points behind. but we won the turkish cup, but his getting rid of out best player because he is not a player who doesnt run so wat!! everytime the man gets the ball we score an exceptional talent you cant get rid of him. Mistake by tigana if we start losing matches they gonna blame him for getting rid of the teams best player. I dont expect him to stay for too long managing a top turkish team is very hard too much pressure. Del Bosque couldnt even handle it and this man managed real madrid.

HANZO
05-16-2006, 02:14 PM
totally forgot ballack at chelsea. damn, theres talk about carlos tevez and shevchenko also going. if they do its all over for my dreams of liverpool winning the league cause chelsea would just destroy.
this is why money ruins football. Ballack is getting £130,000 a week, £24million for the entire 4 year contract. You kno he went for the money.

whitey
05-16-2006, 10:49 PM
yo what in the world is morinho going to do with all these world class middys?

but anyways, loosing sheva would be big.

but id see gallas, crespo, and like 10/20 mil coming back to milan. and that aint bad.

i think we'd need to pick up another back. possibly oddo of lazio.

im on the fence if inzaghi, crespo, and gilardino would score enough goals. id think so, but then again pippo and crespo are getting a little up there in age, and some fall off sooner than others so ya never know.

4-Bar Killer
05-17-2006, 06:28 AM
Just posting some pictures from the last match this season, which was home at Parken. But, Silkeborg ruined over party and won by 2-3.. But everybody seemed to forget that, and it was a great ceremoni after the game:

http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-05-14/FCK-SILKEBORG_04.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-05-14/FCK-SILKEBORG_05.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-05-14/FCK-SILKEBORG_03.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-05-14/FCK-SILKEBORG_02.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-05-14/FCK-SILKEBORG_06.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-05-14/FCK-SILKEBORG_0114.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-05-14/FCK-SILKEBORG_0115.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-05-14/bigg-balls_011.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-05-14/FCK-SILKEBORG_013.jpg
http://www.fck.dk/files/billeder/kampbilleder/2006-05-14/FCK-SILKEBORG_0118.jpg

Next thing is us qualifying for the Champions League.. We never archived that, even though we was very close to enter UEFA cup last year, but the judge gave Hamborg a penalty in the 93rd minute..

HANZO
05-17-2006, 10:51 AM
u guys seen the new fifa world rankings. brazil top it but the eye catching ones are mexico who are 4th and the USA who are 5th. Ahead of spain argentina, portugal england italy and the rest. Now FIFA has lost it Mexico and USA wont stand a chance against the european sides why are they ranked so high. Very generous.

Arsenal - Barcalona tonight. Barca to win 2-0

Ronin
05-17-2006, 12:19 PM
theyre ranked so high because of all the matches they play against minor shitty south american opposition

whitey
05-17-2006, 12:39 PM
truth. im american, but i hate the way the play. i really hope they get demolished in all 3 games and put in their place.

i take barca today 4-2.

WU-KILLAH
05-17-2006, 12:50 PM
u guys seen the new fifa world rankings. brazil top it but the eye catching ones are mexico who are 4th and the USA who are 5th. Ahead of spain argentina, portugal england italy and the rest. Now FIFA has lost it Mexico and USA wont stand a chance against the european sides why are they ranked so high. Very generous.

Arsenal - Barcalona tonight. Barca to win 2-0

FIFA rank doesn't mean shit

i take barca today 4-2

Id love such a score !!!

Just a question to Whitey ... is it just an impression or football has become a little bit more popular in the US compared to 10 years ago ?

-Gambino-
05-17-2006, 01:00 PM
45 minutes till CL. :)
I'm goin for Arsenal. 2-1.

FrenchShin
05-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Just a question to Whitey ... is it just an impression or football has become a little bit more popular in the US compared to 10 years ago ?

I have an American friend in Shanghai... the guy didn't give a shit about football before he got here. He was all about US football, baseball and basket ball.

Now he's crazy about football, and can't stop playing... I think events like the World Cup help. And players like Ronaldinho spread the beauty of the game.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-17-2006, 03:31 PM
ARSENAL - BARCELONA
1 - 2

champions league final 86' min

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Barca The Champion Of The Champion's League

whitey
05-17-2006, 03:50 PM
yea its definatly getting bigger here. i live in a city (rochester ny) where soccer/football is bigger than most parts of the country.

but defiantly the champions leauge and players like ronnie are helping in that department.

2-1 not bad, half of what i said the score would be. that redcard should have been a delayed yellow with a playon and a barca goal. i think the game would have been much better if it was a full 90 11-11. arsenal were dominating before that redcard.

sad for pires. everytime they showed him he just looked like he had his heart ripped out.

i thought freddy lun showed a lot of pace on a couple runs just blew by some people, didnt know he still had it.

overall good game though.

Kong
05-17-2006, 04:07 PM
I enjoyed that. Lost money. Its ok tho as ARSENAL CANT WIN IT.. TOTTENHAM WILL WIN IT BEFORE YOU DO. :fucku: HENRY WILL LEAVE.

but yeah i had ronaldinho and toure first goal.

i was going to back barca to come back on betfair.com when they were one down, they scored while i was hesitating though, fucked up the odds.

--------------------
Is shit at the same time. all spurs had to do was beat west ham to get that spot.

-Gambino-
05-17-2006, 04:20 PM
FFS! Arsenal should won this. :(

Moctezuma
05-17-2006, 04:24 PM
theyre ranked so high because of all the matches they play against minor shitty south american opposition

yeah, like brazil last year in the confederation cup...:fucku:

Kong
05-17-2006, 04:25 PM
FFS! Arsenal should won this. :(

the ref was bad.

HANZO
05-17-2006, 05:45 PM
i must say the ref was really bad, the goal should have stood, but you cant blame him for the red card its a no brainer you gotta give, but if barca didnt score then he should of given it but barca did score, meaning that the keeper didnt obstruct a goalscoring oppurtunity. so the goal should of stand and keeper a yellow for caution. but i must say arsenal were good for 5 minuted but you saw barca get into the game before the red card. Not a great final but at the end of the day barca was the team that everyone enjoyed watching they play excellent football and deserved it.
Henry was a bit angry at the end of the game, i mean saying ronaldihno and eto'o didnt do anything is words of anger, ronnie showed moments of quick feet and clever passes eto'o for most of the game out paced eboue which isnt the easiest thing to do. barca played well and deserved it at the end of the day. I see this barca team winning more in the future.

well club football is over, world cup in a couple of weeks. man shame turkey aint in it, your team not being there does take a lot out. but its the world cup and theres always brazil or argentina to support.

chiba
05-18-2006, 12:24 AM
^ yep couldnt agree more

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 01:44 AM
Heh, looks like that linesman wasn't the only Norwegian official with just a Barcelona shirt in their wardrobe. Ah well, 10man Arsenal were the better team for a good 70minutes, still once you equalise in a final, you get that extra bit of belief and it's normally easier for that side to bang another in. One thiing keeps me wondering though. How the hell did Almunia manage to get beat on his near post twice? Deary me

WU-KILLAH
05-18-2006, 02:04 AM
Well, it's hard to comment the red card, since it is what's the foul deserve and at the same time it remove a goal to Barca .....
Anyway, it is a well deserved victory ...

The Hound
05-18-2006, 04:05 AM
henry said he didnt see ronaldinho and eto'o in the final,i saw henry though, miss 2 oppurtunities to score,i saw eto'o have a magnificat first touch and strike deflected to the post by almunia,he scored a goal,almost scored a goal when lehmann was sent off,and ronaldinho,not his best performance,but his presence was felt,henry didnt do too much,honestly,i was disappointed in andry gray commentary was so biased, you cannot take away what barcelona have achieved, 1-0 in a final with 15 minutes to go, not breaking a 10 man defence against a team who havent conceeded in what, 900odd minutes, that has to play on your mind like 'what have we to do to get a goal' and yes refereeing destroyed this game, i didnt see if eto'o was offside for the red card or for the first goal, but, lehmann fouled yes should of been sent off, but how is the ref not going to call advantage? so many times yellow cards were givin when players got the ball, henry comes to mind, i think oleguer but not sure, some one from barcrelona, i wonder about henry going to barcelona though, he made some razor blade comments, especially marquez and puyol, i think this might be a bit of 'unfinished business',i think if arsenal win, henry goes, but i dont think henry can fit in barcelona's style either, could eto' and henry work together? could ronaldinho and henry work together?i dont think barca need henry, theyve won back to back la liga titles, theyve won the champions league, beating very strong opponents on the way, they dont need henry, they have a fantastic quartet in eto'o, ronaldinho, deco and giuly,

as for fifa world rankings, they have lost the plot, please explain the USA being ranked 5th?i think this a generous hand push to bump the status of football in the USA, as it would be the ultimate market for fifa to crack, like it or not, mexico are a good team, they will surprise alot of people at the world cup. are they worthy of 4th place?im not sure, but def top 10 no doubt, USA should be nowhere near the 5th place,i also see the USA play alot of games in their own yard, meaning when european teams go there, they dont send full strength team because no clubs want their stars flying to USA for a nothing match to get hurt, they rather them rest up for league/european matches, i remember landon donovan was 'the next best thing' and scored millions of goals in MLS, he went to bayer leverkusen a few times and did nothing but whenever he goes back to MLS he scores millions of goals, he is very overated, somebody,what ranking is argentina if USA is ahead of them?? i am surprised, they have an extremely talented team i am surprised they are not inside top 5, but fifa rankings dont mean anything, i remember czech republic was ranked 2 in 1998 and didnt qualify for the cup--just my thoughts

Ronin
05-18-2006, 04:29 AM
teams that shit on america and mexico

brazil, italy, argentina, england, spain, france, czech rep, ireland, sweden, denmark, holland, greece

not even top 10

edit germany too

The Hound
05-18-2006, 04:36 AM
but why do concacaf have so many world cup spots, with teams like el salvador, trinidad & tobago, jamaica, nicaragua etc.. they are not good, i think only one should go through to the cup and a second team should play off africa/south america or asia

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 04:46 AM
FIFA need to sort their lives out. The USA being in the top 10 is a joke. They have one or two good players at best (Adu not included, he's vastly over rated) and get routinely hammered by european opposition whenever they play them. Mexico are always a good team, and deserve to be up there. The whole ranking system is biased anyway, the same as with South American footballers getting world footballer of the year, every other year

The Hound
05-18-2006, 05:03 AM
do you remember when the euro player of the year awards nominees were announced and robinho was nominated? he'd been at real madrid for 5 minutes and was nominated, thats a bloody wank fest that is, robinho is another vastly overrated player, hes a very selfish player

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 05:10 AM
I agree, Robinho shouldn't have been nominated. He's a good player though, Arsenal should've got him, he looks the perfect player for a side like that

FrenchShin
05-18-2006, 10:09 AM
do you remember when the euro player of the year awards nominees were announced and robinho was nominated? he'd been at real madrid for 5 minutes and was nominated, thats a bloody wank fest that is, robinho is another vastly overrated player, hes a very selfish player

he's a forward, just like ronaldo is. and i don't remember seeing Ronaldo giving lots of assists...

Kong
05-18-2006, 10:26 AM
Well, it's hard to comment the red card, since it is what's the foul deserve and at the same time it remove a goal to Barca .....
Anyway, it is a well deserved victory ...

I say it was a good decision and Andy Gray is an idiot. he was saying just let him stay on and give them the goal or pen. But how the fuck can you do that, its not what happened, then what if barca missed a penalty and then arsenal won and it wasn't even meant to be a pen? That's how arsenal like to win, but the ref called that bit fair as he could..

Its Yens Lehman's fault. Should of been more careful. that's his problem. he should of been booked many more time in the league this year.

WU-KILLAH
05-18-2006, 10:41 AM
Well it was impossible to wistle a penalty since the foul occured out of the surface ...

The Hound
05-18-2006, 10:48 AM
its unfortunate this final will always be talked upon because of the referee, the ref got 1 thing right, lehmann needed to go, other than that :frusty:

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 11:03 AM
To be fair to the ref, he even said himself today that he wished he had a bit more time with Lehmann, as he probably would've given the goal and booked him. Obviously he's saying that now as everyone's been dissing him since, I'd have been happy to see Barca go one up and Arsenal keep 11-men, it might have been a better game that way. Ah well, only 365 days til next years final, that trophy on its way back to Old Trafford, boom!

HANZO
05-18-2006, 11:23 AM
well today wenger and henry are complaining, wenger claims the move that created the red card was an offside. It wasnt it was a red card and a goal to barca. arsenal never talk about their goal, eboue dived, it was so bait. puyol did not touch him and he fell, and from that arsenal scored. they sore losers.

Kong
05-18-2006, 11:24 AM
id respect refs a lot more if they told fans to shut the fuck up what the fuck you know about it lol

when they stand there saying i would of rather done that or not done this, makes me think there in the wrong job.

id like to see refs new position in a back room, not even near the game, watching a little tv with a computer in there to, they can type what happens and send it to a scoreboard so people can see.

The Hound
05-18-2006, 11:27 AM
THANK YOU HAN, THANK YOU, FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE ACKNOWLEDGES EBOUE DIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! something henry or wenger wont admitt, or that dickhead any gray, the better team won!

and itll be a little more than 365 days before any trophy goes back to old trafford hehe*D

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 11:37 AM
Haha, I got faith in the boys, even if our all time european top goal scorer appears to be going through the motions of being sold.
Eboue did dive too, it was obvious. I love dives though, I must say. As like, everyone hates divers in the game, but the second on of your teams boys have a sneaky dive and win a pen, you're happy as larry. The controversy is always good fun too.

HANZO
05-18-2006, 11:39 AM
eboue dived twice, he was all over the place. The game had a lot of dives but eboue's was the most bait. he fell like he had been shot, the bad thing about it was he had passed puyol and then he fell. atleast fall when your next to him.

The Hound
05-18-2006, 11:43 AM
did united keep 2nd spot or did slitherpool nab it, i didnt keep much notice from when chelsea beat united and it was close for 2nd, maybe pires is passing on his knowledge to eboue

**edit** whats the go with the van nistelrooy situation? is alex out of his bloody mind or what, no one is bigger than the club, is fergie and exception? (i dont get too muc coverage down here unless its major,i miss out on the little things)

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 11:49 AM
Well, Fergie dropped him for the League Cup Final back in march, and hasn't had too many starts since. He drove away from Old Trafford prior to the final game of the season as he was dropped to the bench, and hasn't been back since. Fergie even banned him from playing in Roy Keane's testamonial, so whatever it's about it's pretty heavy. Apparently Ruud was also one of the big players to kick up a stink about Keane being released too, so no doubt Fergie has had the notion of selling him in his head for quite some time.

Kong
05-18-2006, 11:50 AM
sorry girls manu wont win the champions league next year, spurs will be the next english club to win it. lol.

HANZO
05-18-2006, 11:55 AM
nistelrooy has also had some training ground bust ups with ronaldo. another reason probably, he calls ronaldo a flash cunt they get into a fight. so i dont think his happy and man utd.

The Hound
05-18-2006, 11:58 AM
i heard tommy smyth-wit-a-y talking about the testomonial part on press pass, damn whats goin, but i herd RVN said hed like to stay but feels hes on the outer ,damn hearing about tevez and sheva goin to chelsea,i hope thats just speculation because if they do that really will ruin football

Kong
05-18-2006, 12:11 PM
could see either ruud or ronaldo going to madrid. maybe player swap?

spurs want bellamy and Dimitar Berbatov, Defoe looks like maybe going to liverpool but i got a feeling chelsea may come in.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 12:17 PM
Shevchenko will sign for them, it's just a case of whether Milan get Gallas or Crespo in part exchange with whatever ridiculous amount of money they're given for him. I heard something about Ruud having a training ground bust up with Ronaldo, apparently he was like "run off to your dad (referring to Carlos Quieroz)" and Ronaldo's dad only died like 6 months ago. Way to put your foot in it eh?
As for Tevez, I'd be suprised to see him sign for Chelsea, as a virgin strike force just doesn't look very Jose Mourinho, he knows that he only needs one 20+ a season striker and his team are sorted, plus he likes Drogba a lot. Though if Drogba leaves, Tevez will sign. According to Corinthians, an English side has already made an enquiry for him, so it'll be interesting to find out what's the deal with that.

HANZO
05-18-2006, 12:17 PM
it looks like tevez might go chelsea, but as for shevy, chelsea gonna have to give over 40million for him. thats not a problem for them but i think if shevchenko goes his reputation will be tarnished, the only reason he would leave milan for chelsea would be for money. even gallas now wants to leave chelsea and wants to go to milan.

The Hound
05-18-2006, 12:21 PM
berbatov signed for spurs didnt he?i love this time of year, speculation makes its fun, RVN at madrid, argh i hope not, real ruin careers, plus they not doin too good lately, maybe if milan get a shit load of money from chelsea for sheva with a gallas part swap, they could snatch crespo AND RVN?

Kong
05-18-2006, 12:30 PM
shit, dident see that, arsenal wanted him to..

http://spurs.co.uk/images/articles/2147-6.jpg

Dimitar Berbatov has been handed the number nine in next season's squad list.

We announced this morning that we had reached agreement with Bayer Leverkusen for the transfer of striker Dimitar for a fee of Euros 16.0 million. Personal player terms have been agreed. The player registration is subject to a successful work permit application and will be effective from July 1, 2006.

The Hound
05-18-2006, 12:41 PM
im not sure but isnt that a club record

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Nah, they spent £11m on Sergei Rebrov, only like £200k difference, mind you. I'd like to see Berbatov perform in the prem, he's been pretty good for Bayer Leverkusen over the years. Defoe in a Liverpool shirt will make him class again too, him and Cisse should rip it up, not to mention Fowler bangin 'em in again when he's 100% match fit next season, should be a decent battle at the top

The Hound
05-18-2006, 12:50 PM
what about morientes, will he stay at liverpool or is he out

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 12:57 PM
Hm, most likely. Although Traore is leaving, so Rafa will need someone to wash his car mext season, so who knows eh?

Kong
05-18-2006, 01:25 PM
i doubt liverpool will keep cisse if they get defoe.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Valid point, but put it this way; If you were Liverpool manager, would you rather keep Morientes or Cisse?