PDA

View Full Version : The Soccer Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

whitey
06-15-2006, 10:25 PM
What are you talking about? Gerrard was the biggest fuck today, he had one good shot. All praises to Lennon, goddamn, he came in and changed the game!!

because they are making him play more defense than he usually does. lampard and gerrard are the same player. except gerrard is better. lennon should be playing instead of becks too.

4-Bar Killer
06-16-2006, 05:54 AM
because they are making him play more defense than he usually does. lampard and gerrard are the same player. except gerrard is better. lennon should be playing instead of becks too.

I know, but Gerrard has before shown that he can step up and actually be a playmaker. He couldn't do that yesterday against a team that's worse than the teams he usually plays against. If he doesn't step up against Sweden I'm pretty worried.. Lampard didn't do bad, he just didn't have precision. At least he created something.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-16-2006, 06:01 AM
none the less it was all late show antics

ahha yeah last time korea ruined everybody

brazil need to replace ronaldo with robinho
with robinho brazil has a bit more flaire

a.cole and freddy L played tremendously today

yeah robinho needs more of a game. he is underappreciated at real also.

WU-KILLAH
06-16-2006, 06:05 AM
Cissé finally signed to Marseille, should be back on fields in 5 months.

Frontal Lobotomy
06-16-2006, 06:41 AM
Good news for Cisse, I hooe the guy comes back as he's capable of being a class act.
As for England, I had an idea that Steven Gerrard might get the shit for them playing bad, even though Lampard missed 4 sitters, and Stevie had 1 clear shot and puts it away..so he played shit eh?
If England want to play better then Lampard needs to stop thinking he's in a Chelsea shirt, as he can't bogart all the shots like he does at club level. Besides Lampard's performance in front of goal, England did ok against a side with 11 men behind the ball. Can't do much against damage limitation, after all.

wu_uk
06-16-2006, 07:29 AM
take off lamps?? are you mad, the only person to put in the holdin role is hargreaves and if you think hargreaves should be on instead of one of the only pople to threaten their keeper last nite your mad

Frontal Lobotomy
06-16-2006, 07:39 AM
Shooting straight at a goalkeeper isn't what i'd call threatening. People give Lamps far more credit than he deserves at times. Sure, he's a great player, but his shot to goal ratio is pretty piss poor. He'll take a good dozen shots when in a Chelsea shirt and maybe score 1. He's trying too hard to be the next Paul Scholes, and that ain't gonna happen.
I still think Gerrard and Lampard have a lot to offer as a pairing, but Lamps needs to do a bit more holding, as he is certainly capable of it (it's how his game originally developed at West Ham). I still don't know why I'm even mentioning it, anyone who thinks Lampard had a good game yesterday might wanna switch to Rugby or something.

WU-KILLAH
06-16-2006, 07:45 AM
These english dudes are definitely spoiled kids, damn if France team played like that I wouldn't complain lol.

Moctezuma
06-16-2006, 09:31 AM
argentina's second goal is huge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-Bar Killer
06-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Wohoo, Argentina is shitting on Serbia Montenegro, 3-0 after 40 minutes.. I just hopes that Riquelme and Crespo scores..

Krimewave
06-16-2006, 09:59 AM
These english dudes are definitely spoiled kids, damn if France team played like that I wouldn't complain lol.

word, I thought England played well, esp. Beckham and Gerrard.
the only problem was that the strikers were missing ALL their chances.
Crouch was fuckin abysmal and Owen wasn't much better.
The rest of the team played quite well imo.

WU-KILLAH
06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Argentina is IMPRESSIVE that second goal is my new favorite ... Crespo's yellow card is a shame, and he scored another amazing goal that has been stolen. Argentina will go far for sure.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-16-2006, 10:28 AM
yeah they looked good, but the opposition needs to be considered.

Moctezuma
06-16-2006, 10:55 AM
serbia had the best defense of europe's qualifications
it's a huge performance

Longbongcilvaringz
06-16-2006, 10:58 AM
watever man, messi and tevez lookd good in tandem.

Krimewave
06-16-2006, 11:23 AM
serbia had the best defense of europe's qualifications
it's a huge performance

a defence that was based around Vidic, who hasn't played yet in the world cup, and looks unlikely to, due to injury. so that stat doesn't mean alot to be fair.

still, Argentina do look one of the best teams in the tournament so far.
defo potential winners.

HANZO
06-16-2006, 11:37 AM
argentina raped serbia, the second goal was amazing. messi and tevez look really good. i said they were my favourites. they play amazing football. fantastic game. good to see maradona as well, his a real fan. your never gonna see pele ever do that celebrate like a mad man. i would like to see argentina field a full strength side against the dutch, and play their best. if they rout the dutch then it would be clear to say argentina are the best team in the tournament.

HANZO
06-16-2006, 11:38 AM
did u guys see the replay of crouch's goal against trinidad. definet foul it was, he pulled the trinidad players hair.

whitey
06-16-2006, 12:59 PM
first half of holland and ivory coast was a barn burner. nice golasimos.

Rash_o_Mon
06-17-2006, 01:42 PM
BAM Portugal in the 8's... Angola has to do it too

P.E.A.C.E.

whitey
06-17-2006, 01:57 PM
nice win for ghana. coulda been 5-0 if they werent so damn impatient.

WU-KILLAH
06-17-2006, 02:03 PM
yes they could have scored more . They've been the most impressive african team, I really wish them to qualify.

HANZO
06-17-2006, 02:09 PM
ghana win, they could have won by a big difference but they were impatient. any other team would have punished the czechs for their poor defending. good win for ghana though, it atleast makes one of the groups interesting.

Frontal Lobotomy
06-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Man, that Italy - USA game was nuts. 3 men sent off, deary me

Rash_o_Mon
06-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Ghana, great game, great footballl. They needed a little bit more coldness when they were in the face of the goal... it could have been a historical result

P.E.A.C.E.

36chambers
06-18-2006, 02:06 PM
The Aussies were a bit unlucky there.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2006, 02:44 PM
yeah i thought that it was for the most part even. shame kewel and viduka couldnt convert.anyway no one expected them to win so its not entirely bad.

chiba
06-18-2006, 02:56 PM
australia is gonna upset alot of teams
they will go far in this world cup

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2006, 02:59 PM
what did you think of the japan Vs croatia game?

WU-KILLAH
06-18-2006, 07:02 PM
French played better than vs Swiss ... at least they fought tonight.
But we are supposed to win easely vs South Korea what a shame.
At the same time we're unlucky : we lose Cissé just before the World Cup starts, there is a goal that has been stopped with a hand of a defensor when we played swiss, and we scored two goals vs South Korea but one was stolen ... anyway that's not an excuse we're supposed to destroy teams like Korea so we get what we deserve.

whitey
06-18-2006, 07:03 PM
australia is gonna upset alot of teams
they will go far in this world cup

they need to get out of the group stage first.

whitey
06-18-2006, 07:05 PM
French played better than vs Swiss ... at least they fought tonight.
But we are supposed to win easely vs South Korea what a shame.
At the same time we're unlucky : we lose Cissé just before the World Cup starts, there is a goal that has been stopped with a hand of a defensor when we played swiss, and we scored two goals vs South Korea but one was stolen ... anyway that's not an excuse we're supposed to destroy teams like Korea so we get what we deserve.

that coach is nutts not playing trez, idk what he is thinking.

Frontal Lobotomy
06-18-2006, 08:30 PM
Trezeguet and Henry won't play up front together for some reason or other, shame really. I don't really like Domenech either, Tigana or Metsu shoulda got the job

FrenchShin
06-18-2006, 10:17 PM
i don't think they fought... they're not humble. they scored, and then what ?

makelele is still the best player of that team. but vieira is useless beside him. he's predictable when he passes, he can't shoot (what the hell ! can't his guy aim at the goal for once... just for once !) and he can't even tackle anymore. i don't know what happened to him, but he's the weakest point of the team. he used to be impressive.

whitey
06-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Trezeguet and Henry won't play up front together for some reason or other, shame really. I don't really like Domenech either, Tigana or Metsu shoulda got the job

The coach is the coach, he should be putting his best players out there. If they got some beefaroni going he should make them squash it. No ones bigger than the team and its just hurting everyone.

chiba
06-19-2006, 02:11 AM
what did you think of the japan Vs croatia game?

it was a good game
japan had soo many chances
i think zico should put in ono and oguro
for next match
inamoto finally played today!!

i had a feeling france would either tie or lose to korea
nobodys a push over in this world cup
the underdogs have alot of potential

brazil
well these guys are tryin to hard to make hollywood goals
just friggen put the ball in the back of the net
& dont be fancy about it

peace

WU-KILLAH
06-19-2006, 02:42 AM
that coach is nutts not playing trez, idk what he is thinking.

yea that's crazy ... especially when he finally make him enter during extratime :? , damn if he had to enter then make him enter at least 30 mn before the end of the match .

i don't think they fought... they're not humble. they scored, and then what ?
then they scored a second goal (the ball clearly entered)... it would have been a whole different story with 2-0 . But it is true we shouldn't depend of the mistakes the referee can make.

FrenchShin
06-19-2006, 05:19 AM
yeah ok about the second goal. i really think henry got robbed against switzerland too.

but... too many times, french players stop and wait for the ref to blow the whistle. i mean, that's not the fighting spirit. they should just play and if the whistle blows, good, if not, too bad, but let's keep playing.
Ribéry pissed me off about that against switzerland. he was a bit tougher yesterday, but still, he did that a few times again.

and sorry, i'm pissed at Vieira. really. how come a professional player can miss the exact same shoot all the time ?????? right in front of the goal, just on the line of the area... perfect pass and booooooooom, right in the sky.
and defensively, technically, he gets owned by Makelele...

The Hound
06-19-2006, 05:58 AM
the world cup is nuts im farkin lovin it, havent they scored almost the same amount of goals now as the entire last world cup or sumtin? 2 things, not ruining it, but hampering it

1) refereeing has been all over the shop, too many trigger happys refs going bananas with yellow and red cards, they went like almost a week without a penalty then had penalties in 5 games in a row or somthin
2) this ball is bonkers, everyone scoring from outside the box crazy shit, 3/4 of the goals in the tournament are contenders for goal of tournmanent, which is good in a way, but in a way takes a bit of art away

markus merk :no: :cop:

see, no one every thought wed play good, no one ever wants in world cups, and yeh we didnt get a result against brazil,a certain goal lookd to be a bit offside and none of the 50/50s went our but theres no excuses we didnt score so didnt deserve to win, but damn we played pretty fuckin good against the world champions, and for most part against japan,i hope we dont freeze up and play granny football against croats,coz if we play like we did against brazil & japan we shud get a result,well done boys :clap:

and maybe we seen the last of zizou with his suspension, if so, great career, but deserves a better exit than a repeat of 2002 performance

somebody said ghana would of won 5-0 if they werent so impatient, ghana would of won 5-0 if czechs had any other goalkeeper bar peter cech, that guy kept his team in the hunt, early contender for solo performance of the tournament for mine

Longbongcilvaringz
06-19-2006, 06:07 AM
up until popovic was forced off the australians looked defnesively strong, but then hiddink had to bring on bresciano which kind of weakened defense. it would have been better if aussies had been able to make that substitution in the last 20 or so mins and then have a crack at brazil.

Soul Controller
06-19-2006, 07:23 AM
on the weekends footy..

ugh.. fuck italy!
weldone to togo!
w00t!
croatia v japan was pretty sick
i cant believe how well srna played
man run non stop all match!
croatia shoulda won that
brazil v ozzies
i wish cahill had the chances instead of the kewell dude :(
what was last nite? ahh yeah
francais.,.. rofl

henry is comedy.. he doesnt do what he does for france for arsenal
moan/complain/make facial expressions/hand signals/dances like a russian squated down! when he does get the pass he wants or when some1 shoots wide or well whenever he wants too
i can imagine henry say

pass la ball!
im french i turned down barca coz they fouled me!

man i expected so much from him.
even the pass to him by wiltord wasnt a pass.. the knob was shooting
i really feel sorry for henry.. hes got mission impossible to do.
but the koreans, much respect. they stuck at their game. and got a equaliser.. france fucked up. but not pushing home all they created in the match

u cant defend 1 goal leads!
u atleast need 2 goals.

for today
i see saudia arabia and spain winning
togo v swiss should be good!

peace

The Hound
06-19-2006, 08:19 AM
harry cool has been charged by FIFA and problee will miss the game against croats, ahhh, markus merk should be charged aswell

Sifu Dragon
06-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Koreeeeaaaaa!!

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41782000/jpg/_41782868_henry220.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41782000/jpg/_41782866_gallas416.jpg

gallas is mad..

WU-KILLAH
06-19-2006, 10:34 AM
It's annoying these nation who are as happy as if they won the World Cup when they make a tie with us .})

FrenchShin
06-19-2006, 12:13 PM
2) this ball is bonkers, everyone scoring from outside the box crazy shit, 3/4 of the goals in the tournament are contenders for goal of tournmanent, which is good in a way, but in a way takes a bit of art away

good point. in the french team NO player is able to shoot something heavy from outside the box. oh i miss Franck Sauzée.....:?

Soul Controller
06-19-2006, 12:49 PM
gallas was comedy blasting the ball away
muahhahaahaaAAAA

The Hound
06-19-2006, 01:13 PM
well ukraine is turnin on the style,i gotta say,saudi goalkeeper,whats doing,he is the reason behind 2 of the goals so far,no goalkeeper should let in a strike from what 20 odd yards outside the box land in the bottom corner, sheva scored a top goal,he been criticised but gotta remember hes come off an injury lay off so he needs match time to get in full stride,if only ukraine could do this stuff to higher calibure teams tho....

HANZO
06-19-2006, 06:01 PM
It's annoying these nation who are as happy as if they won the World Cup when they make a tie with us .})

true, france should be happy about drawing with korea, as the south koreans are semi finalist from last time round.

spain are through, pulled through even though they went behind. tunisia played well hand it to them. :clap:
i dont think this group is over as tunisia if they play well can take the game to the ukraine. but i think the ukrainians have the advantage as they do have a world class player in shevchenko. good to see groups E, F, G and H are exciting, apart from A, B, C and D which are the settled groups i think. Italy group looks fuked up, i think we might see the czechs going out, and ghana making a surprise. one african team must surprize. it wouldnt be a tournament without one.

chiba
06-19-2006, 10:50 PM
^ i think the czec and ghanna will advance
i think the czec's will beat italy

whitey
06-19-2006, 11:00 PM

nedved or rosikey better score because i dont see any czech forward getting through that d. i think its better derossi is on the bench. cammorenasi or gattuso are way better than that dude anyways. sick the snarling dog on any one of them czechs and see whats up.

FrenchShin
06-20-2006, 03:02 AM
yeah Lokvenc looks like a ghost on the pitch... but Heinz is really good, they should make him play.
Baros and Koller injuried is quite a shame...

i really hope Italy won't get through the 1st round...

WU-KILLAH
06-20-2006, 05:41 AM

Ghana deserves it for sure, I'll support them if France desn't qualify

true, france should be happy about drawing with korea, as the south koreans are semi finalist from last time round.

lol, well you're not that wrong, we gotta face we're now a small football nation, but we still have big chances to qualify, and once qualified it could be a very different story.

The Hound
06-20-2006, 07:01 AM
i hope USA & italy gone in group stages and england gone in 2nd round, hopefully ghana can emulate senegal from 2002 and czechs hopefully get out of the group but czechs depth has been stretched with i think only 2 registered strikers, but heinz is fair good but no köller or baros is a major blow and will hamper any aspirations of a long and succesful tournament similiar to euro 2004

whitey
06-20-2006, 10:52 PM
owen=dunzo

36chambers
06-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Anyone see Joe Cole's goal? Ohh Wee...

The Hound
06-21-2006, 08:36 AM
theyre gonna have to extend the top 10 goals by an exra 40 places! some real pearlers

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 08:42 AM
Anyone see Joe Cole's goal? Ohh Wee...

lampards had more shots than anyone!! lol
17 i think/ (opta stats)

man cant score!!! :P

36chambers
06-21-2006, 08:55 AM
I know :(

He would have scored about 8 of them if he was in a Chelsea shirt. I think all of them besides a header have been outside the box. He has a new shoot on sight attitude which isnt working for him right now.

Come on Lamps, score the winner in the final ;)

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 08:57 AM
Lol

The Hound
06-21-2006, 08:59 AM
who needs lampard when youve got mister tim 'i can pull the winning goal out my ass and go and chop someones leg off 31 seconds later to try get sent off for an early shower cahill :) whens viduka gonna score a fucking goal for us, against croats would be a good start!!

supremecharma
06-21-2006, 09:08 AM
its a shame cos we all know he can sink em - he's just off target with all of 'em...... must be guttin him - i feel sorry for micheal owen after last night too.....

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 12:49 PM
tim donkey cahill 0wnz

i wish he is amazing for everton again next year

The Hound
06-21-2006, 12:53 PM
tim cahill epitimised the australian spirit, we win the game and we'll still break ya fuckin leg lol but on a serious note, how do we play dirty? i see switzerland play the same and get applauded? u r gay the ones who played dirty against us, so did japan and brazil by milking fouls and diving THATS dirty,we play hard,we have too,we dont have the most skilled players so we have to find other ways to impose ourself

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 01:03 PM
hey hey hey
i wasnt having a go
i want ozzie land to do 2nd best
after argentina!!

all coz of timmmy!

Fr@z
06-21-2006, 01:24 PM
Croatia will win the world cup because they have the greatest sportsman ever playing for them.

The Hound
06-21-2006, 01:32 PM
haha soul chill i wasnt taking a shot at u man lol my bad, i directed my comment at the press, shud of worded it better

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 01:33 PM
whos his momma tho?

36chambers
06-21-2006, 03:17 PM
Croatia will win the world cup because they have the greatest sportsman ever playing for them.

Was wondering where you went :mexico:

The Hound
06-21-2006, 03:53 PM
fuck this argentina v holland is boring,i stayed up all night for this crock of shit,id rather be watchin serbs v ivory coast 2-1 h/t,but ima go to bed and boom the game will come to life

Sifu Dragon
06-21-2006, 05:20 PM
i knew it wouldn't be as good a game as people said it would, always happens to hyped up games like that one. Argentina still the best team in the tournament by far

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 05:33 PM
if it was knockout stages.. woulda been much better..

HANZO
06-21-2006, 05:45 PM
argentina and holland played there second teams. i must say argentina's replacements look really good. neither team went for it, just in case one player got injured. i dont think holland cared about playing mexico or portugal cause they far better than both teams.

Soul Controller
06-21-2006, 06:20 PM
portugal holland will be sick

id prefer portugal to win tho.
ive always loved their style of play

Sifu Dragon
06-21-2006, 06:29 PM
you can't doubt Portugal, they're a strong side but their defence is a problem...

HANZO
06-21-2006, 06:36 PM
portugal doesnt have a striker good enough for the squad. pauleta scores plenty of goals, but he doesnt impact on big games. and with the way portugal play the strikers dont have a lot of support. the reason why most the goals come from midfielders. every game pauleta is left in the middle waiting for the ball to come to him, when it doesnt his forced to push back and get it from midfield. but then theres no one upfront. portugal are good, but without a real goal threat they will suffer against the dutch.

FrenchShin
06-21-2006, 10:43 PM
i never noticed Van Persie really looks like a fag... no offense, his style is just weird...

chiba
06-21-2006, 11:25 PM
portugal did beat the dutch in the euro cup
and big phil is a mastermind
i wouldnt b surprized if portugal wins

why isnt davids or seedorf on the dutch team??
i think with those guys the dutch side wouldve been stronger

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2006, 12:09 AM
cole's goal was crazy, hope he can continue with it for the rest of the tournament. can't wait for the Italy Vs Checz game tonight, should be a good one considering checz need a win to progress and italy need a draw.

australia Vs croatia game is going to be nuts over here, everyones getting behind the team.

VernakuLa
06-22-2006, 12:11 AM
Soccer-roos

The Hound
06-22-2006, 01:51 AM
AUSSSSSSSSSSSIES YEAH

nah we got a major problem, cant score goals,i think 0-0 tomorrow mornin will be result, i hope czech kick italians in the ass out of the world cup and ghana follow in next round

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2006, 02:03 AM
yeh possibly, you form the eastern states...isnt it on at like 5am over there? we get decent time over on the west. dukes needs to score, he only has like 6 goals internationally..and he has chances last game.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 02:15 AM
yeah ya lucky bastards,5am is stretching it,now would be a good time for the duke to score,i think we've gone past the 'we cant win without harry kewell' stage which will give us even more confidence,i think guus instilled that which is why our performances are getting better

FrenchShin
06-22-2006, 02:32 AM
why isnt davids or seedorf on the dutch team??
i think with those guys the dutch side wouldve been stronger

because they both have a big mouth and they make trouble. Van Basten thinks he can't afford that. as long as he performs well, you can't blame him for that.

whitey
06-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Supppppppperrrrrrrrr Pipppppppppppoooooooooooooooo Goooooooolllllllllllllllll

36chambers
06-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Come on Chelsea.

Frontal Lobotomy
06-22-2006, 02:34 PM
^^ Title comin back to Old Trafford next season haha

Looking forward to the Dutch and Portugal going for it as well, should be an entertaining fixture.

Sifu Dragon
06-22-2006, 02:37 PM
i saw the premiership title at the trafford centre, mancs must of nicked the thing the bastids, had blue ribbons as well

36chambers
06-22-2006, 03:17 PM
i saw the premiership title at the trafford centre, mancs must of nicked the thing the bastids, had blue ribbons as well

Maybe you just saw into the future? Could be Man City's year ;)

Fr@z
06-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Prso

The Hound
06-22-2006, 05:11 PM
USA USA USAAAAAAAAAAAA WAVE GOODBYE, WAVE GOODBYE WAVE GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE USA

bye bye usa

fuck off croatia, fuck the aussies playing in croatian team eat a dick u shud of played for australia ya maggots, hopefully italy dont rape us but who cares we got further than anyone thought and further than anyone in FIFA or outside of australia wanted AUSSIE PRIDE AUSSIE SPIRIT U CANT FUCK WITH IT ITS MAGICAL

Fr@z
06-22-2006, 05:15 PM
^ congrats. that game was crazy. lucky for u the mystic one was only at 3% fitness he was in a train crash

HANZO
06-22-2006, 05:26 PM
^ congrats. that game was crazy. lucky for u the mystic one was only at 3% fitness he was in a train crash

lol!!

that was a good game, exciting at the end, didnt know what exactly was going on with the 2 yellow cards and the croatian player still on the field.
fat ronaldo scores finally. he still didnt do much, but i guess scoring 2 goals is enough for the day.

The Hound
06-22-2006, 06:04 PM

mmm no idea who ur talking about, almost lucky for u graham poll and FIFA wanted croatia thru and not us, but like what happend to japan justice was served

:hooray: :hooray: HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY KEWELL :hooray: :hooray:

btw, croatia can have kalac back,hes disgusting,that move nearly back fired in guus hiddinks face and he should never play for us again

FrenchShin
06-22-2006, 11:14 PM
he still didnt do much, but i guess scoring 2 goals is enough for the day.

lmao.

Krimewave
06-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Maybe you just saw into the future? Could be Man City's year ;)

:D :D :D :D :D
brilliant, pure comedy, even the bitter blues themselves would piss themselves laughing at the idea of city winning a trophy....

Longbongcilvaringz
06-24-2006, 05:46 PM
mmm no idea who ur talking about, almost lucky for u graham poll and FIFA wanted croatia thru and not us, but like what happend to japan justice was served

:hooray: :hooray: HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY KEWELL :hooray: :hooray:

btw, croatia can have kalac back,hes disgusting,that move nearly back fired in guus hiddinks face and he should never play for us again

i dont know what the fuck happened, kalac hasnt played consistently for years.

chiba
06-25-2006, 12:29 AM
because they both have a big mouth and they make trouble. Van Basten thinks he can't afford that. as long as he performs well, you can't blame him for that.

lol
i gues your right, but it wouldve been nice to see them play

i think australia is gonna upset italy
and swiss is gonna upset ukrane

friggen germany beat sweden like a government mule!!

germany vs argentina is another slobber knocker
next to portugal vs holland

hats off to mexico
i thought that game would go into shootouts

peace

DANIEL DIGITAL
06-25-2006, 04:39 PM
GERMANY WIN THE WORLDCHAMPIONCHIP !

DEUTSCHLAND!

WM 2006!

http://www.watzmann.net/scg/deutschland.png

good old germany_!

MADE IN GERMANY!

MADE IN GERMANY.

MADE IN GERMANY!:b :dududu: :i :i :king: }:|

Rash_o_Mon
06-25-2006, 08:14 PM
PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL
Netherlands fuck off...

Beware Englad folks...

P.E.A.C.E.

chiba
06-25-2006, 08:39 PM
oh gosh what a game
portugal vs holland
i thought somebody was gonna get shot
for real holland played dirty
they knew they were goin down and decided to bring portugal down with them
they like crippled c.ronaldo and caused portugal to get into card trouble
to be honest costinha deserved to be sent off coz he was wayy to agressive

i enjoyed tis game the most
it was very intense!!!!
20 yellow cards apperantly
thats ridiculous!!!

these refs are goin trigger happy on the yellow cards this W.C.

portugal is gonna have a hard time against england
no deco and possible no c.ronaldo

36chambers
06-26-2006, 11:57 AM
The ref fucked that Portugal Holland game up. Fuck them.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-26-2006, 12:01 PM
ref tonight has been good, letting the game flow.

The Hound
06-26-2006, 01:00 PM
ref tonight has been good, letting the game flow.

do you share the same opinion now? one message for the cocksucker in charge of tonight

:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :nonono: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :nonono:

Longbongcilvaringz
06-26-2006, 01:01 PM
well that was what was happening at the time. its just, fuck, neil was kicked in the head...bullshit.

Rash_o_Mon
06-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Today Brazil and Spain going to make it to the quarters.... but beware of Ghana, their confidence could be a menace...

P.E.A.C.E.

36chambers
06-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Saying Henry is the best player in the world - Free

Seeing Henry and Arsenal fans complain about diving after the CL final -Free

Seeing Henry, push Puyol, fall over and pretend he was hit in the face and having Arsenal fans say that diving is part of the game - Priceless

;)

WU-KILLAH
06-28-2006, 11:06 AM
The legendary english humor ! ;)

Locust
06-28-2006, 11:55 AM
GOOOOOO Luxemburg!

FrenchShin
06-28-2006, 12:35 PM
wtf ?

HANZO
06-28-2006, 12:39 PM

Seeing Henry, push Puyol, fall over and pretend he was hit in the face and having Arsenal fans say that diving is part of the game - Priceless

;)

lol!!!

Frontal Lobotomy
06-28-2006, 01:06 PM

;)

Hahaha, nice.
I'd love to get one over on the Arsenal fans proper, by signing Vieira. That'd just be pure jokes

chiba
06-28-2006, 04:01 PM

;)

:lmao:

BigKing.nl
06-28-2006, 05:48 PM
oh gosh what a game
portugal vs holland
i thought somebody was gonna get shot
for real holland played dirty
they knew they were goin down and decided to bring portugal down with them
they like crippled c.ronaldo and caused portugal to get into card trouble
to be honest costinha deserved to be sent off coz he was wayy to agressive

i enjoyed tis game the most
it was very intense!!!!
20 yellow cards apperantly
thats ridiculous!!!

these refs are goin trigger happy on the yellow cards this W.C.

portugal is gonna have a hard time against england
no deco and possible no c.ronaldo
' they knew they were goin down and decided to bring portugal down with them'???

Hollands ball possession was like 60-70% and they shot more than twice as much on goal.

chiba
06-29-2006, 03:05 AM
^
holland was frustrated for sure
coz they couldnt score

they were so desperate that they didnt even give portugal the courtesy ball!

either way holland facked porugal up by injuring ronaldo and givin half the team cards

ball posession was pretty close but then it fluctuated when ppl started getting red cards n shiet

man imagine if it was germany vs holland
man that would be even more heated

FrenchShin
06-29-2006, 03:21 AM
i like that world cup. great teams in the quarter. many styles.

WU-KILLAH
06-29-2006, 07:48 AM
Yea and fuck these south Korea type teams being in quarters or semis. That may be fun once but just look at that : Argentina vs Germany, France vs Brazil, England vs Portugal and even Italy vs Ukraine that's some classic shit ! that's for that kind of matches we wait 4 fuckin years !

Frontal Lobotomy
06-29-2006, 08:00 AM
^^Word. Hopefully the standard of refereeing will be of a slightly higher standard now that they sent a load of them home, hopefully a few less red cards.

chiba
06-29-2006, 03:09 PM
^ yeah man for real

HANZO
07-04-2006, 06:41 AM
the tribunal in italy have asked juventus to be relegated to serie c or lower and be stripped of there 2 seria a titles. also ac milan, lazio and fiorentina to be relegated to serie B. seems bad for italian football, inter milan fans must be excited if this happens they will win seria a until juventus and milan get back up.

another football scandal comes from greek football. the greek fa have been suspended from everything, so greek teams will not be competing in europe and it seems the the greeks who are the european champions may not be able to play in the euro 2008 qualifying matches. which means that the defending champions wont be there.

Sifu Dragon
07-04-2006, 09:49 AM
the tribunal in italy have asked juventus to be relegated to serie c or lower and be stripped of there 2 seria a titles. also ac milan, lazio and fiorentina to be relegated to serie B. seems bad for italian football, inter milan fans must be excited if this happens they will win seria a until juventus and milan get back up.

damn! i wonder if the players will leave, if they do that'd be so cool, make them all go to the premiership :hooray:

HANZO
07-04-2006, 11:53 AM
cappello has re-signed already. kaka signed a new deal with milan so his staying. i think most will stay, if they leave they will get a lot of stick from the fans. it would be interesting seeing the great juventus and milan play in the lower leagues, they will make it back up and destroy their opponents in the lower leagues.

4-Bar Killer
07-04-2006, 06:06 PM
YEEEEEAH!!!!!! Ze Germans are out, Ballack was crying, and now the world cup is officially freed from Klinsmanns annoying act. Forza Del Piero - a true legend!

HANZO
07-04-2006, 06:14 PM
^^man its sad seeing a team go out so far into the tournament. ballack is a man you deserves to lift the cup he is a great player. but the italians were great in that game. cannavaro showed his true class.

4-Bar Killer
07-04-2006, 06:49 PM
^^man its sad seeing a team go out so far into the tournament. ballack is a man you deserves to lift the cup he is a great player. but the italians were great in that game. cannavaro showed his true class.

yeah I know but I don't really like ze germans, and Italy deserved to win the match.. the final is going to be a killer between Italy and France, hopefully! Cannavaro was class, Germany didn't have many chances, but the whole Italian defense is craazy.. One goal in 7 matches, quite impressive.. Especially when the goal was an own goal which was impossible to save. But I think the match tommorow is going to be a great one, even better than the one tonigh. You know, France is probably the favorites, but Scolari is an amazing coach, and with Deco and Miguel back, Portugal looks strong.

whitey
07-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Who was the dude talkin head about how good Ballack was and he'll show me in the cup?

Well my boys just showed what he really is, overated.

Buffon=top keeper
Cannavaro=top center back

in world.

chiba
07-05-2006, 01:11 AM
^ okay italianos take it mucho easy meng
you guys shouldve lost to australia, but were lucky to get a penalty
then on to ukrane...pffff
germany was the only superpower they faced

this is why nobody wants italy to win coz they talk soooooo much trash
about how amazing they are.

italy almost didnt make it outta the group

germany played better than italy in my opinion
its just that germany didnt capitalize on their golden opportunities

legends pfff italy hasnt had a legend in forever
sure cannavaro had a good game but that dont make him a legend

italy need to calm the f@ck down and be humble
if not nobody will respect them

n e wayz
congrats for reachin the final

peace

4-Bar Killer
07-05-2006, 06:15 AM

Two completely clean wins and one draw. USA and Czech Republic had no chance at all.

And what are you talking about with no italian legends in a long time? Roberto Baggio is a legend!

HANZO
07-05-2006, 08:08 AM
Del peiro sometime seemed to be a legend but the mans career has been ruined by injury.

now cannavaro has to be named the best defender in the world. the man hasnt made one mistake in this world cup. his so solid and a great captain. he deserves to lift the cup.

whitey
07-05-2006, 12:25 PM
^ okay italianos take it mucho easy meng
you guys shouldve lost to australia, but were lucky to get a penalty
then on to ukrane...pffff
germany was the only superpower they faced

this is why nobody wants italy to win coz they talk soooooo much trash
about how amazing they are.

germany played better than italy in my opinion
its just that germany didnt capitalize on their golden opportunities

legends pfff italy hasnt had a legend in forever
sure cannavaro had a good game but that dont make him a legend

italy need to calm the f@ck down and be humble
if not nobody will respect them

n e wayz
congrats for reachin the final

peace

hah be serious.

They ran a good ghana team. Demolished a real good czech team. Demolished a ukraine team. And should have lost to australia? How are you supposed to loose a game when the team you are playing has 0 good goal scoring chances playing agianst 10 men?

Yesterdays game....Italy shots on goal-10, Germany shots on goal-2. Great golden ops...

I never called cannavaro a legend, i said hes the best center back in the world right now. Theres a difference.

And legend talk, you ever heard of Maldini, Barasi, Baggio, Zola?

Go learn the game boy.

HANZO
07-05-2006, 12:33 PM
capello is said to be at real madrid. so hopefully he will beat some sense to ronaldo and make him lose weight. real madrid also want to sign robben, kaka and fabregas. that will break the bank.

Sifu Dragon
07-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Liverpool just got Fabio Aurelio on a free, also signed Gabriel Paletta and Mark Gonzalez, plus Craig Bellamy weeks ago

ooohhh yeah

chiba
07-05-2006, 04:10 PM
And legend talk, you ever heard of Maldini, Barasi, Baggio, Zola?

Go learn the game boy.

u think this italian squad has players of that calibur
those guys mentioned above are legends!!

cannavaro best defender???
gimme a break
hes good ill give him that much
but the best in the world....NOPE!
:(W sit down

u guys got lucky against the australians
fack statistics
without that last second penalty
italy wouldve been gone long time

go learn the game???
:fucku:

how about being humble instead of braggin about how great the azzuri and how shiet everyone else is
maybe then ppl would give itlaians some respect

:clap:

whitey
07-05-2006, 04:59 PM
blah blah blah.

maybe japan can get the next one.:thumbup:

HANZO
07-05-2006, 05:06 PM
i would say cannavaro is the best defender in the world. the guy is just solid and makes no mistakes.

chiba
07-05-2006, 07:03 PM
blah blah blah.

maybe japan can get the next one.:thumbup:

dont worry
if korea and usa can beat italy, japan will shit on them :thumbup:

:cheerlie: GO FRANCE!!! :tease:

zidane ribery et henry vont pete les chevilles de ces putains
vas y les blues, je veux pas ecouter les italiens parler leur merde
^O^

whitey
07-05-2006, 08:01 PM
yea let me know when usa beats italy, thanks.

chiba
07-05-2006, 08:26 PM
:tease:

whitey
07-05-2006, 09:33 PM
you are mistaken, that was portugal. they then tied korea. and finally lost to poland. they then beat mexico in the round of 16 and lost to germany in the quarters.

you came at me with this bullshit about being humble out of no where. its fucking gay. you act like someone cant be happy for their team winning. and before i even got into it with you you had already posted some shit about italians, so you clearly got a biased here. now you can take that humble pie and shove it up your ass.

chiba
07-05-2006, 10:51 PM
you are mistaken, that was portugal. they then tied korea. and finally lost to poland. they then beat mexico in the round of 16 and lost to germany in the quarters.

you came at me with this bullshit about being humble out of no where. its fucking gay. you act like someone cant be happy for their team winning. and before i even got into it with you you had already posted some shit about italians, so you clearly got a biased here. now you can take that humble pie and shove it up your ass.

:loser:
OHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
u just proved my theory right
this is why nobody wants italy to win anything

i didnt come out dissin italy in any way
i even said congrats and good luck to u guys
and like i said cannavaro is good but not the best in the world
and here u come all acting like italy is the shiet
sooo typical

JUST FOR FUN
italy lost to korea 2-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNHhVfKyoo&search=korea%202002

and if thats too long check:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-OMoh7srlw&search=korea%20vs%20italy%202002

so sit the fuck down, eat your pie and shut da fuck up

:(W

whatever dude
post back whatever u want
its pointless even replyin
:(W

:cheerlie: ALLEZ LES BLEUS !!!! ALLEZ LES BLEUS !!! :cheerlie:

whitey
07-06-2006, 12:15 PM
japan loses to everyone. take off you hoser.

chiba
07-06-2006, 01:46 PM
:tease:

ferme ta grose guele connard!

allez les bleus ,allez les bleus ,allez les bleus!!

je m'ens fous salope!!!!

HANZO
07-06-2006, 04:07 PM
italy will win, im supporting them, the last world cup they got knocked out cause of a stupid ref. ok yes the italians do some dodgy things on and off the pitch. but in this world cup they have been playing with heart and they have played excellent football throughout.

36chambers
07-07-2006, 02:49 PM
I would class John Terry, Cannavaro and Puyol as the best defenders out there right now.

Jeremy94
07-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Gallas >>> Puyol easily

36chambers
07-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah, Gallas is the illest. Most underated defender in the world I think. But I couldn't say Terry and Gallas as ill be called biased as im a Chelsea boy... im never biased ;)

FrenchShin
07-07-2006, 11:43 PM
yeah Gallas is the one who pulled Thuram back to his top class level.

36chambers
07-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Its official, Ronaldo says he wants to leave... Madrid being the place where he'd like to go.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=401723&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=2&title=Ronaldo+confirms:+I+want+out

Bye bye.

whitey
07-08-2006, 09:33 PM
dang son. well atleast i called his final desination. hed fit in good with the scheme they got going there.

FrenchShin
07-09-2006, 12:44 AM
but does Capello want him ?

whitey
07-12-2006, 07:15 AM
man u says they wont sell him, but we will see.

Saviola to arsenal is the word. their building up a nice little squad there.

FrenchShin
07-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Buffon to AC Milan if they're not in Seria B next year.... where will Dida go ?

Sifu Dragon
07-12-2006, 11:00 AM
oohh, the premiership will be good next season

HANZO
07-12-2006, 01:28 PM
^^not really i see chelsea destroying everyone again, rumours that they buying nesta. they have the best team, look at the transfers that arsenal liverpool and man utd made, nothing the teams are hardly improved from last season. liverpool buy bellamy and chelsea buy shevchenko thats the big difference. chelsea gonna run off with it, i dont see mourihno fukin up the tactics.

whitey
07-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Reports are travelling from Sweden suggesting that Swedish international Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to move to Inter Milan.

whitey
07-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Manager Gordon Strachan admitted Celtic had been no match for DC United after the Hoops suffered a 4-0 defeat in the first game of their three-match tour of America at the RFK Stadium in Washington.

Geez thats effin embarassing.

HANZO
07-13-2006, 06:01 PM
^^WTF!!! celtic lost to an american team, they deserve to be relegated. were celtic playing the first choice squad or were school kids given try out.

Sifu Dragon
07-14-2006, 09:55 AM
^^not really i see chelsea destroying everyone again, rumours that they buying nesta. they have the best team, look at the transfers that arsenal liverpool and man utd made, nothing the teams are hardly improved from last season. liverpool buy bellamy and chelsea buy shevchenko thats the big difference. chelsea gonna run off with it, i dont see mourihno fukin up the tactics.

Liverpool got Bellamy, Fabio Aureillo, Paletta, Gonzalez, Arsenal got Rosicky and talks about Saviola, who gives a fuck about utd....and theres still time for new players to come in, and a squad of big superstars is nothin, look at Real Madrid

whitey
07-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Juventus, Lazio, and Fiorentina were all relegated to Serie B on Friday after being found guilty of influencing match officials during the 2004/05 Serie A season.

AC Milan were found guilty as well, but will remain in Serie A with a 15-point penalty to start the 2006/07 season.

The three relegated clubs also received points penalties of differing severity on top of their demotion to the second tier of Italian football. Juventus were docked 30 points, Fiorentina 12 points, and Lazio seven points.

In addition, Juventus' Serie A championships from 2004/05 and 2005/06 have both been stripped and all four clubs have been banned from European competition for the 2006/07 season.

whitey
07-14-2006, 03:29 PM
Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy has agreed to terms with Real Madrid, clearing the way for transfer negotiations between the two clubs, according to reports in the Dutch press.

The De Telegraaf newspaper reported: "Ruud van Nistelrooy, 30, has come to a verbal agreement with Real Madrid.

"The Netherlands international could sign a three-year contract in the Spanish capital.

"Van Nistelrooy is depending on negotiations between Real and his current club Manchester United."

The paper added that United are expecting a transfer fee of approximately €15 million.

Bayern Munich, Inter Milan, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United are also said to be interested in the Dutch striker.
function respond(id) { var respopup = window.open('http://www.soccerway.com/respond.php?news_id='+id, 'winreslink', 'height=410,width=460,status=no, toolbar=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=no'); respopup.focus(); }

4-Bar Killer
07-14-2006, 03:39 PM
So WBA obviously bought Superbühler, but what's up with kuszczaq? He was amazing keeper (except for his huge drop against Columbia, lol)

HANZO
07-14-2006, 05:55 PM
shame on juventus, fiorentina and lazio. finally the team i support in italy inter milan are the top club. juventu stripped of last 2 titles. there's talk about them going to inter. and this season with AC milan starting on minus 15 points looking good for inter. ofcourse until juve and milan comeback. the minus 30 points for juventus was a bit heavy but then again they were expected to go down to serie C. i calculated if juventus win all their games then they can get back up. atlanta who won serie B last season got 88 points. theres a total of 138 points available so juve will go up if they win all there games. lazio will get back up, a bit tougher for fiorentina but they will eventually do it, fiorentina were relegated just a few seasons back.

its good though and the federations in all countries should investigate the leagues. im more than positive that there mafia and match fixing in the turkish league.

FrenchShin
07-14-2006, 10:49 PM
now if Inter doesn't win... everybody could say they suck.

36chambers
07-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Dont count Roma out.

FrenchShin
07-15-2006, 12:31 AM
hmmm right, but... my man Dacourt left for Inter :D

chiba
07-15-2006, 12:55 AM

frick man
plus r.carlos and ballack

ridiculous!!

i think chelsea is gonna do well coz they dont have coach problems like real mardid (they changed coach like 5 times in 1 year)
mourinho is a good coach

peace

ironmantis
07-15-2006, 04:18 AM
Milan will still win Serie A this season even with the 15 point disadvantage, afterall, if they can't win the game fairly, they can just influence a ref, lol, just kidding.

who do you think will finish top goalscorer this year in the Premiership?

Henry
Shevchenko
Bellamy

place your bets.

For anyone interested, the official Premier League fantasy football league is back up and running, the same one we did last season, you just have to re-register and pick your team. If we get enough names, we can do another private league.

peace

36chambers
07-15-2006, 11:10 AM
Yeah man, ill be up 4 the fantasy premier league again. we should have more people this time.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Henry will finish top scorer again. Shevchenko won't get that many opportunities to score with the amount of shots Lampard and Ballack will be taking, but will no doubt hit around the 17 mark.
I might add a fantasy team, once there have been more transfers that is

FrenchShin
07-16-2006, 12:04 PM
holy shit.... lol

http://www.expertfootball.com/players/maradona/maradona/gallery/33.jpg

whitey
07-17-2006, 07:14 AM
^yo that was uber gay dude.

cannavaro joins real.

thuram is leaving juve.

duff to tottenham.

looks like rudd to real.

del horno to valencia.

possibly torres to man u.

and an odd one, nedved to tottenham possibly.

FrenchShin
07-17-2006, 08:10 AM
nedved is said to stay in turin, as he's been proposed a job in the staff after the next season.

probably emerson to real too. maybe zambrotta.
thuram to barça or arsenal.
trezeguet is a mystery for the moment. so is zlatan.

Chelsea just put 100 million euros on the table for Kaka lol. just because Real put 50 on the table. wow, Roman is mad.

FrenchShin
07-17-2006, 08:11 AM
btw, the gay guy is maradona :)

whitey
07-17-2006, 12:13 PM
btw, the gay guy is maradona :)

o i know. im just not trying to see that shit.

HANZO
07-17-2006, 01:22 PM
nedved is said to stay in turin, as he's been proposed a job in the staff after the next season.

probably emerson to real too. maybe zambrotta.
thuram to barça or arsenal.
trezeguet is a mystery for the moment. so is zlatan.

Chelsea just put 100 million euros on the table for Kaka lol. just because Real put 50 on the table. wow, Roman is mad.

Milan wont sell Kaka and the guy aint leaving cause he signed a 5 year deal straight after the world cup. Kaka is one of them players that the clubs will not sell unless he want to go, and AC milan didnt get relegated so it would be rare to see there players go. with trezeguet and zlatan, they say inter wants zlatan and trezeguet might be at liverpool. i see cannavaro, emerson and zambrotta at real madrid. but what about buffon, capello wants buffon, but real have said no because they prefer to see casillias in goal. because of that i see buffon staying all the big clubs in europe have got good keepers although buffon is better they would have to dish out a lot of cash for him.

word is that inter wants luca toni aswell. it seems inter is cleaning up on the relegated sides. i still put them favourites for the title this season for that fact that they are far infront of the other italian sides.

whitey
07-17-2006, 03:31 PM
this is inters one and only chance there making a run at it. still gonna loose the shit though.

Sifu Dragon
07-17-2006, 06:35 PM
ooohhh just imagine Trezeguet and Camronesi at Liverpool

heres an article about the players and where they might go

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/5150260.stm

FrenchShin
07-18-2006, 02:30 AM
JayJay to Qatar Club...

whitey
07-19-2006, 11:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060719

good article. its an american sports writer new to the epl and its about his journey on picking his team. rather long but pretty entertaining. he gives soccer a lot of props comparing them to american sports, plus some interesting tid bits i never knew about some of the teams in there. giver a read.

FrenchShin
07-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Cannavaro & Emerson to Real for 20 million euros. kinda cheap :)

whitey
07-20-2006, 07:31 AM
buffon is staying. big lift for the old lady.

FrenchShin
07-20-2006, 07:34 AM
best keeper of the world in Seria B. this guy is class, no doubt. now everybody's gonna watch the Seria B. let's see who will score first against Juve..

ironmantis
07-20-2006, 08:29 AM
If anyone wants to join the Premier league fantasy football league, i've created the following private league, The code is as follows:

144115-39958

The name of the league is Wu-Forever.

The link to the site is below

http://www.premierleague.com/

just let us know if you join theleague so we can see how many people we get.

peace

HANZO
07-20-2006, 09:10 AM
Cannavaro & Emerson to Real for 20 million euros. kinda cheap :)

thats a bargain, now no one can say real madrid got a shit defence, cannavaro will make the real defence hard to beat.
with buffon staying at juve that just shows his commitment to his team, he would probably keep clean sheets in every game. if juve to get promotion it would be a miracle but im not counting it out, that a lot of their players are staying.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Fair play to Buffon staying, him and Del Piero will sort them out. Even if they sell the remainder of their first team stas, they part own enough talent to compensate, and will no dout bring most of them in to help Deschamp get them bato the top flight faster. Lazio mmightave a bit more of a problem, as they dirt poor. Still, I won't feel too bad about a bunch of nazi hooligans not playing european competition

FrenchShin
07-20-2006, 09:46 AM
i'm still surprised Lazio bought some games... they haven't done well for a long long time...

Frontal Lobotomy
07-20-2006, 09:49 AM
Yeah, it must suck when you're rigging matches and still not technically winning anything

FrenchShin
07-20-2006, 10:07 AM
thinking about it, it's very pathetic. but funny :)

whitey
07-20-2006, 10:55 PM
thuram and zambrotta offcially at barca.

looks like a 4 team race for champs leauge title next year. real, barca, chelsea, inter.

ironmantis
07-21-2006, 06:55 AM
thuram and zambrotta offcially at barca.

looks like a 4 team race for champs leauge title next year. real, barca, chelsea, inter.

I would probably take out Inter from that list and add Lyon instead.

peace

HANZO
07-21-2006, 07:05 AM
inter will be competitive they will clean up with the players from juve and fiorentina. and a good season in seria a which seems obvious will mean that inter will also have the extra motivation when playing in champions league.

whitey
07-21-2006, 07:26 AM
not to mention they can sit good players more of the time in serie A in favor of having them ready for CL games.

i just still see lyon in the tier of really good teams, but not great teams. they dont have enough fire power up top for me to put them there.

HANZO
07-21-2006, 07:33 AM
yeah lyon lack that real class to really put up a challenge.
inter will also have more depth in the squad, they should build a squad that will not win only this seasons seria a but a team that is ready to become italy's top team even when juve and milan are back.

whitey
07-22-2006, 09:31 AM
veira to inter most likley. inter buy every player in the world except one they really need...a good attacking midfeidler.

FrenchShin
07-22-2006, 11:59 AM
i used to be a big fan of Recoba, but he got lost somewhere... but that's right , Inter makes fucked up choices.

lyon will have a big problem. they're outstanding on the national scheme, running for a 6th title in a row, no team did that in europe.

but, the players don't feel like they're in a prestigious club, so they wanna move, even if lyon is getting more and more money to keep them. Real Madrid is said to have an eye on Abidal and Diarra. AC Milan has been scouting Cris for months. etc etc etc...

they're gonna count a lot on Fred for the coming season.

whitey
07-22-2006, 12:37 PM
^ very true about lyon. they are carving a nice nitch. but until they get to some CL finals and win one or two the players are right to move to a team that will get them there.

HANZO
07-22-2006, 06:12 PM
who watched dennis bergkamps final game, johan cruyff has still got skills and van basten is still very skillful he pulled of some neat tricks and nice passes.

36chambers
07-22-2006, 08:20 PM
I haven't made a post in here for a while, so here are a selection of the new shirts for the new football season...

Arsenal
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2447/nike1467696145404oa4jo.jpg

Chelsea
http://www.chelseamegastore.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_61230-m.jpg

Man U
http://www.kitbag.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_158287-648.jpg

Lyon
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9575/aky6.jpg

Tolouse (for Frenchshin ;))
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/986/tfcdomicile5py.jpg

PSG
http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7848/psghomeaway073ny.jpg

Dortmund
http://www.footcenter.fr/data/depot/211742-550-466.jpg

Barca
http://shop.fcbarcelona.com/product_images/maxzoom/PRD_MAXZOOM_146980-425.jpg

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/86/barcelonaaway0734lh.jpg

Madrid
http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/images/product/xlarge/RealMadHSS0607.jpg

http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/6241/rm20ql.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7426/rm39cv.jpg

Valencia
http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/images/product/xlarge/ValHSS0607.jpg

Milan
http://www.webalice.it/luca.degregorio.0/milan.jpg

Inter
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3331/nike1471634635400cb.jpg

Roma
http://www.asromaultras.it/Le%20nuove%20divise.jpg

Juve
http://www.juvestore.com/foto/Juvestore%2006-07/Prodotti/gara%2006/maglie/primamaglia_big.jpg

Ajax
http://www.fanshop.nl/isroot/Badge/Images/ProductImages/250/2214012101.jpg

PSV
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1783/psv9re.jpg

Frontal Lobotomy
07-22-2006, 09:39 PM
I like that Dortmund shirt, might have to cop it

FrenchShin
07-23-2006, 01:03 AM
Barça will have Unicef on it.
damn, Toulouse's shirt sucks every year...

WU-KILLAH
07-23-2006, 06:21 AM
lyon will have a big problem. they're outstanding on the national scheme, running for a 6th title in a row, no team did that in europe.

They won't have a 6th title this year.

FrenchShin
07-23-2006, 11:50 AM
well, maybe yes, maybe not. i'm not into the predicting thing. i just watch.

Roman Deini
07-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Barça will have Unicef on it.

thats not sure yet tho with new elections coming up. deal was gonna be signed in august at a UN thing but is in doubt now but i have faith that laporta is gonna be re-elected tho.

barca home and roma home will be bought.

36chambers
07-23-2006, 03:09 PM
Im not feelin the Barca home, I think last seasons is alot better.

Moctezuma
07-24-2006, 12:16 PM
I like that Dortmund shirt, might have to cop it

me too!!!! great shirt, great club

FrenchShin
07-24-2006, 10:57 PM
too bad they lost Rosicky.

Johnny Dust
07-25-2006, 03:20 AM
If anyone wants to join the Premier league fantasy football league, i've created the following private league, The code is as follows:

144115-39958

The name of the league is Wu-Forever.

The link to the site is below

http://www.premierleague.com/

just let us know if you join theleague so we can see how many people we get.

peace

Yo, I just signed up > Scorponauts.

Roman Deini
07-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Here’s a brief rundown of the new Calciopoli sentences after the appeals verdicts were finally delivered.

Juventus
Relegated to Serie B with 17 point penalty
Stripped of last two titles
Handed three-match home ban

Fiorentina
Returned to Serie A with 19 point penalty
Deducted 30 points from their 2005-06 tally

Lazio
Returned to Serie A with 11 point penalty
Handed two-match home ban

Milan
Remain in Serie A with an eight point penalty
Handed one-match home ban

Club officials
Luciano Moggi (ex-Juventus) banned for five years
Antonio Giraudo (ex-Juventus) banned for five years
Adriano Galliani (Milan) banned for nine months
Leonardo Meani (ex-Milan) banned for two years and six months
Andrea Della Valle (Fiorentina) banned for three years
Diego Della Valle (Fiorentina) banned for three years
Sandro Mencucci (Fiorentina) banned for two years and six months
Claudio Lotito (Lazio) banned for two years and six months

FIGC officials
Franco Carraro (ex-President) fined 80,000 euros
Innocenzo Mazzini (ex-Vice-President) banned for five years

Referees and officials
Tullio Lanese banned for two years and six months
Pierluigi Pairetto banned for three years
Gennaro Mazzei banned for six months
Pietro Ingargiola cautioned
Massimo De Santis banned for four years
Paolo Dondarini cleared
Gianluca Paparesta banned for three months
Fabrizio Babini banned for six months
Claudio Puglisi banned for six months

whitey
07-25-2006, 10:31 PM
AC Milan back in champions league. That is where they belong.

FrenchShin
07-25-2006, 10:55 PM
ooops, Juve got fucked.

36chambers
07-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Well all that drama was pointless wasn't it? What a waste of time, they should have kept the bans as they were.

ironmantis
07-26-2006, 08:12 AM
Yo, I just signed up > Scorponauts.

nice one Scorpion, although if we don't get enough people in this league, we might as well just quit it.

anyone else wanna join the fantasy football league?

peace

Freeway Part:ll
07-26-2006, 12:31 PM
Here’s a brief rundown of the new Calciopoli sentences after the appeals verdicts were finally delivered.

Juventus
Relegated to Serie B with 17 point penalty
Stripped of last two titles

Fiorentina
Returned to Serie A with 19 point penalty

Lazio
Returned to Serie A with 11 point penalty
Handed two-match home ban

Milan
Remain in Serie A with an eight point penalty
Handed one-match home ban

Club officials
Luciano Moggi (ex-Juventus) banned for five years
Antonio Giraudo (ex-Juventus) banned for five years
Adriano Galliani (Milan) banned for nine months
Leonardo Meani (ex-Milan) banned for two years and six months
Andrea Della Valle (Fiorentina) banned for three years
Diego Della Valle (Fiorentina) banned for three years
Sandro Mencucci (Fiorentina) banned for two years and six months
Claudio Lotito (Lazio) banned for two years and six months

FIGC officials
Franco Carraro (ex-President) fined 80,000 euros
Innocenzo Mazzini (ex-Vice-President) banned for five years

Referees and officials
Tullio Lanese banned for two years and six months
Pierluigi Pairetto banned for three years
Gennaro Mazzei banned for six months
Pietro Ingargiola cautioned
Massimo De Santis banned for four years
Paolo Dondarini cleared
Gianluca Paparesta banned for three months
Fabrizio Babini banned for six months
Claudio Puglisi banned for six months

Wait,wait,wait....Lazio will still be playing in Serie A :thumbup:
Thanks man,that made my day.

FrenchShin
07-26-2006, 01:43 PM
but they still won't win it haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

36chambers
07-26-2006, 01:51 PM
nice one Scorpion, although if we don't get enough people in this league, we might as well just quit it.

anyone else wanna join the fantasy football league?

peace

I will, I just do mine at the last minute.

I'll get Ronin to join too so I can beat his ass.

whitey
07-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Inter Milan wins the 05/06 scudetto. Shit is gay.

FrenchShin
07-26-2006, 11:25 PM
they should have left it without winner, like they did in france when they withdrew marseille's title.

07-27-2006, 05:33 AM
but they still won't win it haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

Not funny,not funny :{

ironmantis
07-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Not funny,not funny :{

not funny but true.

I don't think they should have given Inter the title, like Frenchshin said, it should have been left vacant as Inter did not deserve to win it.

peace

HANZO
07-27-2006, 12:41 PM
AC milan declares war on real madrid, with inter being champions i dont think they would want to win the title after so many years like this.

Roman Deini
07-27-2006, 02:41 PM
lazio gonna get raped by roma in the new season when they play each other. need to get tickets to see that match.

whitey
07-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Ruud officially at Real.

Baptista, Ronaldo, Ruud, Robinho, Cassano, Raul.

Whos getting loaned out?

Side note: Prediction. Real Madrid v. Chelsea Champions leauge final. You heard it first. The most expensive final ever.

HANZO
07-27-2006, 04:30 PM
ronaldo and raul are gone dont see capello choosing either of them. dont think he gives a shit about raul, watch cannavaro will be captain. i still think chelsea will not make it to champions league final i have no idea how mourihno's planning to play the squad he has. build around shevchenko, or ballack and lampard.

FrenchShin
07-27-2006, 11:41 PM
capelllo already declared raul's gonna be the leader. probably from the bench, but he'll stay at madrid.

ronaldo will probably leave... europe or brazil ? sounds like a golden retirement anyway.

and julio baptista and robinho can play on the wings so... they need wingers anyway.

well, they let soldado and portillo leave coz that's really too many players up front.

whitey
07-28-2006, 07:13 AM
Carrick to United for around 18 million lbs.

Ya i doubt Raul is going anywhere, he played well in the cup and hes still relativley younge, 29? ish.

Ronaldo can still be dominant he just needs to get on a treadmill, people act like the extra 10 or 20 pounds hes got on him is impossible to get off and hes threw like a pair of worn out tennis shoes.

07-28-2006, 07:38 AM
lazio gonna get raped by roma in the new season when they play each other. need to get tickets to see that match.

They usually send those derbys up here on the television,thats gonna be a good match :hooray: Always dramatic.

HANZO
07-28-2006, 05:00 PM
capelllo already declared raul's gonna be the leader. probably from the bench, but he'll stay at madrid.

ronaldo will probably leave... europe or brazil ? sounds like a golden retirement anyway.

and julio baptista and robinho can play on the wings so... they need wingers anyway.

well, they let soldado and portillo leave coz that's really too many players up front.

raul will be a bench warmer, and ronaldo i dont know but i think he might go back to inter, inter were unable to buy luca toni as fiorentina stay up, but i dont think inter fans will welcome ronaldo back.

Roman Deini
07-29-2006, 10:40 PM
http://imageigloo.com/images/578JUVENTUS.JPG

jonny
07-30-2006, 03:49 PM
anyone else support liverpool on here?on serious contender to the leauge this year bar chelsea..

whitey
07-30-2006, 06:33 PM
In the EPL im a liverpool fan. Steven Gerrard is the man.

HANZO
07-31-2006, 12:10 PM
im a liverpool fan even though i live so close to highbury and white hart lane.

Sifu Dragon
07-31-2006, 03:15 PM
anyone else support liverpool on here?on serious contender to the leauge this year bar chelsea..

i just live 5 min drive away from the stadium ;)

Krimewave
08-02-2006, 10:43 AM

I reckon liverpool will finish 3rd or 4th in the prem this season.........about right as they are about 3rd or 4th best team in England.........

Roman Deini
08-02-2006, 12:52 PM
http://www.as.com/galerias/galeriaAmpliada.html?idGaleria=2702&foto=16&anchor=daspor&diapositiva=si&ampliacion=no&id=LCO

17 pics of the gravesen - robinho fight

whitey
08-02-2006, 03:56 PM
hah thats funny

jonny
08-02-2006, 04:02 PM
shit i never heard about this.i presume this is why graveson is leaving..

HANZO
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
surprising that capello will let players fight, real gotta get things in order this shouldnt happen. and why would someone start a fight with graveson.

viera moves to inter for a fee of £6.5million

36chambers
08-02-2006, 04:27 PM
im a liverpool fan even though i live so close to highbury and white hart lane.

Unlucky... for living so close to them and being a Pool fan ;)

Frontal Lobotomy
08-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Man, its a shame Vieira didn't join. £6.75m is a snip compared to what we just paid for Carrick, who to be fair is a good lad. If Raul's on his way out, I reckon he should come to Old Trafford as well. No doubt he'd be pretty cheap seeing as Capello will no doubt build his new strike force around Ruud, Robinho and Cassano. Ronaldo is still being linked with Liverpool, although I can't see there being a place for him at Anfield. I wouldn't be suprised if he didn't do a Romario and go back to Brazil for the fatboy pay day, smoking cigars and training when you feel like it. I would ;x

HANZO
08-02-2006, 06:40 PM
raul will never leave madrid even if capello doesnt want him the real madrid board wont let him go. and ronaldo i see him staying and if he does leave he would be one that goes to Qatar for the biggest pay load.

4-Bar Killer
08-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Damn, FCK are meeting Ajax in the last round of qualifying games for the CL this year. They played 2-2 out against MyPa today, but with a 2-0 home win from a week ago, they are through. FCK played really, really bad today, and even though they had most of the chances, the defense was really lacking. Jesper Grønkjær did good, I really hope that he can show some of his class against Ajax. It'll be tough, but I really, really hope that we finally can get into CL.

whitey
08-03-2006, 01:08 PM
MLS allstar game this saturday. They play chelsea with all the big guns. Minus Gallas, who i pray to god is on his way to Milan. Should be a good game.

Morinho is a cock, how you gonna say you want Gallas, and he is the one causing the problems within the "family". Then the dude turns around and gives Gallas's 13 shirt to Ballack...wtf?

4-Bar Killer
08-03-2006, 03:00 PM
yo whitey are you into MLS? If so, can you please give me some of your thoughts on Jean Phillipe Peguero? Cause our arch rivals just bought him, and all their fans are talking about is him being the next star in the danish league and shit. I saw this clip on youtube where he scored some goals, but I can't really read alot from that.. peace..

36chambers
08-03-2006, 04:39 PM
MLS allstar game this saturday. They play chelsea with all the big guns. Minus Gallas, who i pray to god is on his way to Milan. Should be a good game.

Morinho is a cock, how you gonna say you want Gallas, and he is the one causing the problems within the "family". Then the dude turns around and gives Gallas's 13 shirt to Ballack...wtf?

Well, If Gallas reported to training when EVERYONE else did, we wouldn't have this problem. If he doesn't want to play for Chelsea, sell him. I think we could get at least £15m for him, hes one of the best defenders in the world and very underated.

HANZO
08-03-2006, 06:00 PM
gallas is in the wrong not turning up for training is unprofessional if he wants to leave tell the manager and board, im sure they will sell him, and milan do look like the only candidates.

whitey
08-03-2006, 09:35 PM
yo whitey are you into MLS? If so, can you please give me some of your thoughts on Jean Phillipe Peguero? Cause our arch rivals just bought him, and all their fans are talking about is him being the next star in the danish league and shit. I saw this clip on youtube where he scored some goals, but I can't really read alot from that.. peace..

Ive heard the name and remember him being kinda dangerous. But to be honest I dont really follow the MLS too much. I look quality football, its like an amature leauge compaired to Europe.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-04-2006, 08:02 AM
^^ Haha, the man's got a point.
With regard to Gallas and Chelsea, didn't the Chelsea board threaten to make him rot in the reserves and see out the final year of his contract, rather than sell him? I'm sure I read about it before the WC. Still, I'm sure they'll compensate by getting in Chivu, or someone along them lines. Unless the FA impose a transfer ban on them for their tapping up of those Leeds lads

HANZO
08-04-2006, 06:01 PM
whats up with ribery one minute his leaving marseille next his staying now he wants to leave again. his attitude and loyalty to clubs is to be questioned, i think situations like this will cause problems with his career the big clubs will be reluctant to sign him cause he causes problems.

WU-KILLAH
08-05-2006, 03:38 AM
What's goin on with Ribery is absolutly crazy, I've never seen that, the guy say one thing one day then the opposite the other day. His agent has only one player, so to get money he needs ribery to be transfered.
This fag should be kept in Marseille and play in the second squad the whole season.

Frontal Lobotomy
08-05-2006, 08:36 AM
^^ Right on, the guy needs to learn a lesson. All too often players think they can do what they like, when its the club that pays their wages. Granted, he's worth a tidy sum, but the only club interested in him are Lyon, and that's hardly a step up as I, and I imagine others consider Marseille to still be the bigger club.

36chambers
08-05-2006, 09:15 AM
Fuck agents, they shouldn't be apart of football. Thats why these players are greedy as fuck these days, there agents get them too much money.