PDA

View Full Version : V for Vendetta

Visionz
03-19-2006, 06:53 AM
Great movie, if you haven't seen it and aren't planning on seeing, you should change your mind.

Sifu Dragon
03-19-2006, 02:32 PM
what's it like?

i was gonna see this today but i didn't in the end, plannin to see this next week

Visionz
03-19-2006, 03:41 PM
I think overall it's point is to show both the neccessity and possibility for a revolution, it's like the Wachowski brothers realized what the Matrix series couldve been but wasn't. So they sat down and wrote a script that lived up to its potential. I'd discuss in detail but the movie just dropped and I don't want to spoil it for everyone who hasn't had a chance to see it. Just know that it's definetly worth checking out.

the funky drunk
03-19-2006, 04:37 PM
ive heard real good things bout this movie , i might go and see it this week , but im broke lmao , i gotta sneak in the back wit ma boi's :thumbup:

xHard to Earnx
03-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Wachowski brothers realized what the Matrix series couldve been but wasn't. So they sat down and wrote a script that lived up to its potential.

Not really.

It's based on a comic book written by Alan Moore. Check it out.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0930289528.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0930289528/ref=bxgy_cc_text_a/104-1864917-6994365?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Visionz
03-20-2006, 03:46 PM
^I'm aware is based on a comic book(though I never read it) the Wachowski brothers still took part in writing the script

PANDA PISS
03-20-2006, 04:37 PM
I Thought the shit looked weak from the trailer. I read several varying reviews. maybe its a love it or hate it film.

Funk_Dock
03-20-2006, 04:46 PM
looked like a promising film, i like conspiracy movies

Aqua Luna
03-20-2006, 07:07 PM
I really want to see this movie...but, I don't like the wachowski brothers.

They stole the Matrix from a black lady named Sophia Stewart and tried to cut her out.

She had to take them to court and she won too...a whole lotta money!

tekunique
03-21-2006, 01:17 AM
I think overall it's point is to show both the neccessity and possibility for a revolution, it's like the Wachowski brothers realized what the Matrix series couldve been but wasn't. So they sat down and wrote a script that lived up to its potential. I'd discuss in detail but the movie just dropped and I don't want to spoil it for everyone who hasn't had a chance to see it. Just know that it's definetly worth checking out. correct.

the W bros put a modern twist to the story originally created in the early 80s. a brilliant job by them, did NOT direct but wrote the screenplay.the director of the film is a veteran ASSISTANT director who did The Matrix trilogy, Attack of the clones, and Dark City to name a few.. cool to see him take the big seat this time.

W Bros flipped the scrip [literally..lol] by aiming the moral on the current state of America and the Bush administration. they are expressing their views on politics thru the art of cinema. very well rounded film, not concentrated on one element, it shows dramatic ability, action, storytelling, mystery, thriller & speicial effects to top it off not overdoing any of em.

check it out if you havent.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-21-2006, 07:55 AM
the action looks shit

Visionz
03-21-2006, 09:46 AM
^so does you sig, we're just not trying to rub your face in it all the time

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-21-2006, 09:52 AM
did you make the movie?

my bad for insulting you

......?

Visionz
03-21-2006, 12:59 PM
I'm just fuckin around dude, don't take that shit personal

food for thots
03-24-2006, 07:03 AM
V FOR VERY REAL

thats how the united kingdom is gonna be.
a tolitarean state..

the wachowski brothers, are medium level masons..
hence the symbolry in the films they have made..

its all about programming the sub conscious of sheeple

peace

brown_dogg
03-24-2006, 05:26 PM
i heard a bunch of mixed reactions of the movie though. some ppl say the plot is nice and all that, and then others say it's garbage. it appealed to me though, so i'm gonna check it out regardless.

King Callabah
03-26-2006, 11:02 AM
i saw this, i liked it, fuckin good movie

PEACE

oDoUoSoKo
03-26-2006, 12:51 PM
its the best piece of work ive seen in a very long time

Ya_Bane
03-28-2006, 04:31 AM
And then others say it's garbage.

Well that's probably the makers of '7th Heaven'.

I loved this film. It sux I live in Sweden, so there is no reason to revolt. To yall Americans, see this film, go buy your self a mask and go to DC. You deserve the same rights as I have.

Peace