PDA

View Full Version : Never Forget 911 Skeptics

TRONIX
03-20-2006, 09:19 AM
http://www.team-terror.net/mike/wtc-7.gif

This documentary about 911 will blow you away. Proven facts that 911 was not carried out by those accused.

Loose Change - 2nd Edition
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

whitey
03-20-2006, 09:37 AM
i saw that if its the 40 minute long one.

i didnt really like how they used those "scientific websites" to get a lot of the evidence used in their.

i have no problem believing what they said i just need a little more prove than a scientific website. websites are not reliable for hard knowledge for the most part.

if they actually went out and did some of those expeirments id have a better time believing it.

but i see the whole thing overall as pretty plausable.

whitey
03-20-2006, 09:38 AM
i saw that if its the 40 minute long one.

i didnt really like how they used those "scientific websites" to get a lot of the evidence used in their.

i have no problem believing what they said i just need a little more proof than a scientific website. a lot of websites are not reliable for hard knowledge for the most part, and their is nothing proving to me that one is.

if they actually went out and did some of those expeirments id have a better time believing it.

but i see the whole thing overall as pretty plausable.

TRONIX
03-20-2006, 09:56 AM
This video is 80 mins long so it cant be the same one.

After watching this it cant be denied that 911 was an inside job.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-20-2006, 10:07 AM
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911security.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lavello_050503_bombs.html

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-20-2006, 04:55 PM
keep this up

num2son
03-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Could a tragedy like this happen again?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-20-2006, 06:42 PM
yes and it will!

Oztradamus
03-20-2006, 06:52 PM
yes and it will!

Eerrr, No... I don't think so. Not if Jack Bauer is on the job

KBOS
03-20-2006, 10:14 PM
I aint got time for no 80min shit, but most conspericy shit I seen about 911 was complete bullshit, a little aviation knowledge usually proves the theorys wrong. But I donno about this one yet... Maybe its real, I have an open mind

snapple
03-20-2006, 10:32 PM
old video, saw this, showed me boy, and then he sent me 3 different website breaking down everyhting the video said it prooving it wrong, idk where the link is but yea it's a well made video but it aint the truth

BackupX
03-20-2006, 10:33 PM
I was in Spain when that happened.

whitey
03-20-2006, 10:41 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801

this ones an hour 10 mins long. but dude idk this guy that does it backs up everything. fucking scary. i used to not believe, then maybe not wanted to believe. now idk man, shit is scary.

i think its the same one as first posted. eitehr way. nutts.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-20-2006, 10:51 PM
I aint got time for no 80min shit, but most conspericy shit I seen about 911 was complete bullshit, a little aviation knowledge usually proves the theorys wrong. But I donno about this one yet... Maybe its real, I have an open mind

Check it out yo!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-20-2006, 10:53 PM
old video, saw this, showed me boy, and then he sent me 3 different website breaking down everyhting the video said it prooving it wrong, idk where the link is but yea it's a well made video but it aint the truth

Why isn't it truth explain to me how this is not real???

please elaborate

}:T

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-20-2006, 10:54 PM
well I hope JB is working

snapple
03-20-2006, 11:14 PM
^^google the website or videotitle and you'll find links that break it down, they go through every specific thing that video said, the entire theory. saw that shit like 2 years ago i dont feel like doin the research again for something i already found out, all i'm sayin is don't be so quick to beleive some flash movie on the internet

Its Big Lu baby
03-21-2006, 12:50 AM
thats insane dood. wat a coincidence... i just watched it cuz my buddy showed it to me... and i just posted a thread about this oh well itll prob be closed lol. isnt this shit crazy. the test planes the missles ossama and the fbi WTF

Its Big Lu baby
03-21-2006, 12:52 AM
hahaha jack bauer will fuck a nigga up

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Could a tragedy like this happen again?

its happening in iraq every day

TRONIX
03-21-2006, 07:58 AM

But there are solid facts in the video that cant be disputed. Be a bit more specific which you feel have been proven false.

Do you think this building fell because of a fire lol?

It would be the third steel building to fall in history because of a fire the first two being WTC 1 & 2. Its a blatant controlled demolition. Try asking your boy to explain how WTC 7 fell.

num2son
03-21-2006, 08:01 AM
There are things that need to be explained to me. This is weird at best......:?

num2son
03-21-2006, 08:06 AM
My prays goes out to anyone who lost a loved oned and faith on that day.

whitey
03-21-2006, 09:36 AM
But there are solid facts in the video that cant be disputed. Be a bit more specific which you feel have been proven false.

Do you think this building fell because of a fire lol?

It would be the third steel building to fall in history because of a fire the first two being WTC 1 & 2. Its a blatant controlled demolition. Try asking your boy to explain how WTC 7 fell.

no doubt. that was probably the most backed up part of the movie. they show a bunch of mini detenations going off right before/as the buildings are going down.

they also say the buildings steele is certified to withstand 2000 degree temperatures as all steele buildings are regulated to and in reality its 3000 degree temperatures. theres no way the burning of jet fuel caused that. it also needs to be subjected to those temperatures for a lot of hours. it was only like that for an hour, hour and a half tops. they showed a bunch of other buildings that were on fire throughout the world...all different kinds, and none ever fell over.

plus the part on the pentagon, a boeing 757 supposed to hit the shit and thats all that damage that happend to it? your telling me the same planes can supposedly take down both world trade center buildings but it only leaves a 16 foot hole in the pentagon? not to mention the only part of the pentagon to have reinforcment construction go on was the part that got hit. annnd not to mention there is security video from a gas station and a hotel that films that area of the pentagon that got hit and both were confiscated and never released.

maybe that will spark some of you who thought it was a waste of time to watch. i think 80 minutes of you life is worth seeing what your government is really like.

there is just waaay to much stuff in that video to all be wrong.

num2son
03-21-2006, 09:49 AM

I fully agree.

snapple
03-21-2006, 10:02 AM
i have the website saved in my favorites actually, it's totse. ask some1 on there to exlpain it or for the video.

"theres just too much there for it to not be real"

yea i pull that off with every presentation i have to do it, bullshit artist =)

heh maybe i could even show my grandpa the video(he is an engineer who played a big role in the construction of the WTC) but then again, my grandpa doesn't believe second hand smoke does any damage hah

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-21-2006, 10:14 AM
i have the website saved in my favorites actually, it's totse. ask some1 on there to exlpain it or for the video.

"theres just too much there for it to not be real"

yea i pull that off with every presentation i have to do it, bullshit artist =)

heh maybe i could even show my grandpa the video(he is an engineer who played a big role in the construction of the WTC) but then again, my grandpa doesn't believe second hand smoke does any damage hah

I'm not trying to go at ya sideways but why would you argue its not real when you have not supported anything you have said ..Its one thing to argue a point its another to have no info backing what you say...I'm studing to become a stationary engineer and all the scientific data stacks up...please elaborate !

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-21-2006, 10:16 AM
no doubt. that was probably the most backed up part of the movie. they show a bunch of mini detenations going off right before/as the buildings are going down.

they also say the buildings steele is certified to withstand 2000 degree temperatures as all steele buildings are regulated to and in reality its 3000 degree temperatures. theres no way the burning of jet fuel caused that. it also needs to be subjected to those temperatures for a lot of hours. it was only like that for an hour, hour and a half tops. they showed a bunch of other buildings that were on fire throughout the world...all different kinds, and none ever fell over.

plus the part on the pentagon, a boeing 757 supposed to hit the shit and thats all that damage that happend to it? your telling me the same planes can supposedly take down both world trade center buildings but it only leaves a 16 foot hole in the pentagon? not to mention the only part of the pentagon to have reinforcment construction go on was the part that got hit. annnd not to mention there is security video from a gas station and a hotel that films that area of the pentagon that got hit and both were confiscated and never released.

maybe that will spark some of you who thought it was a waste of time to watch. i think 80 minutes of you life is worth seeing what your government is really like.

I concur everyone needs to watch this video...let the truth speak for itself...
This Government is so corrupted!!

num2son
03-21-2006, 11:02 AM
SO all of this was about MONEY? :?

After seeing the video.....:{ , i am asking myself what the hell is really going on?

Thanks for the video link.

Oztradamus
03-21-2006, 11:09 AM
^It's always about money..

Cash Rules Everything

Kung-Wu
03-21-2006, 11:51 AM
You dont need an open mind. Just common sense. Did terrorists crash planes into the trade centres? Yes. Did the white house know this was gunna happen? Yes, and they let it happen.

Kung-Wu
03-21-2006, 01:15 PM
You dont need an open mind. Just common sense. Did terrorists crash planes into the trade centres? Yes. Did the white house know this was gunna happen? Yes, and they let it happen.
I take that back. This had nothing to do with Osama Binladin or terrorists. But who was driving the planes. Auto pilot? The second crash look like the wheel was turned manually at the last second to turn the plane sideways.

GENERAL WISE
03-21-2006, 01:35 PM

This documentary about 911 will blow you away. Proven facts that 911 was not carried out by those accused.

Loose Change - 2nd Edition
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+c (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change)
hange (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change)

I don't care, Afghanistan was rid of a fundamentalist taliban control which will no daubt improve the rights of those people. I have no prove that 911 didn't happen, but Please, think of the pro's.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-21-2006, 01:39 PM
SO all of this was about MONEY? :?

After seeing the video.....:{ , i am asking myself what the hell is really going on?

Thanks for the video link.

Yes indeed CREAM... who's making it? The Bush Regime

Kung-Wu
03-21-2006, 04:56 PM
Theres just one thing. I spicifically remember a definent plane crash outline in the Pentagon, like you could see where the wings went in, I saw this live on the news right after it happened. Can someone back me up here?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Not Me I Remember Seeing A Hole And Nothing More...

Why Hide The Evidence If In Fact A Plane Did Crash??

4-Bar Killer
03-21-2006, 05:23 PM
The thing about the boeing crash conviced me. There's probably alot of the information in that video which is not right, but some of is is, I'm almost positive. The pentagon thing just can't be right. Funny thing is they showed bowling for columbine. It's amazing. Makes you cry and laugh at the same time. You sit there laughing at the canada thing, and next you're sitting with tears hearing the story of the mother which son killed a young girl. That story about the mother makes me real mad man.

Back to topic: That video was very well done, but often documentaries gotta view it from different perspectives, even if they don't believe those views. They could fx look at the different reasons why it may have been a al-queda attack. But I believe much of what they say in that clip, the bush government is lying about so many things, so they cant be speaking the truth in this matter.

TRONIX
03-22-2006, 03:42 AM
Theres just one thing. I spicifically remember a definent plane crash outline in the Pentagon, like you could see where the wings went in, I saw this live on the news right after it happened. Can someone back me up here?

http://0911.site.voila.fr/pentanimxox2.gif

This is the official footage the Department of Defence released to the public. There is not any sight of a Boeing in this footage but the government have told you it did hit the Pentagon.

As you can see. There is not a Boeing hitting the Pentgaon in this footage.

mister wooz
03-22-2006, 03:47 AM
www.infowars.com

BackupX
03-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Hi I'm Alex Jones.. His head irritates me.

Koolish
03-22-2006, 09:51 AM
this video is damn convincing, but i don't fully buy into it.

i took everything i saw into consideration, but i'm not 100% backing it up. right now though, i'm leaning more towards the skeptical side than the government side.

TRONIX
03-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Charlie Sheen has spoken up about 9-11 being an inside job on CNN.

You can watch him expose the truth here

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/230306Sheen_CNN.htm

Here is a poll from CNN viewers of what people think.

http://edition.cnn.com/POLLSERVER/results/23968.content.html
(http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/showbiz.tonight/)

TRONIX
03-29-2006, 04:14 AM
[quote=Koolish]this video is damn convincing, but i don't fully buy into it.[quote]

What dont you buy into. Its was all factual evidence backed up with scientific data that cannot be disputed.

Bloo
03-29-2006, 05:55 AM
I haven't check it out yet. I'll have to wait to get home before I do, but as I am pretty much anti gubment (especially with fuckholes in office like we have right now) I'm most likely gonna lean more toward what the video is saying really happened

Ya_Bane
03-29-2006, 06:21 AM
eh, ok

This video tells pretty much what I belive happened. Hope all americans get the chance to see it.

Funk_Dock
03-29-2006, 09:17 AM
thx alot for the link, this has really opened up my mind but at the same time shocked me }:|

THE W
03-29-2006, 11:28 AM

good, then post the link. put your money where your mouth is.

num2son
03-29-2006, 11:53 AM
What seriously happens next if the majority of all americans do believe this?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-29-2006, 12:34 PM
nothing unless people react and respond just being informed is not enough...actions will only help...Yes I mean take to arms and fight back with force!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-29-2006, 02:00 PM
In todays Chronicle

Here is your must-read for the month. Here is your oh-my-God-I'm-sending-this-piece-to-every-smart-person-I-know hunk of outstanding, distressing, disquieting media bliss.

Here it is: an absolutely exceptional inside scoop on the white-hot world of Sept. 11 conspiracy theories, writ large and smart by Mark Jacobson at New York magazine, and it's mandatory reading for anyone and everyone who's ever entertained the nagging thought that something -- or rather, far more than one something -- is deeply wrong with the official line on Sept. 11. (To find the article, go to nymag.com/news and scroll down to "most popular recent stories.")

See, it is very likely that you already know that Sept. 11 will go down in the conspiracy history books as a far more sinister affair than, say, the murky swirl of the Kennedy assassination. You probably already know that much of what exactly happened on Sept. 11 remains deeply unsettling and largely unsolved -- or, to put it another way, if you don't know all of this and if you fully and blithely accept the official Sept. 11 story, well, you haven't been paying close enough attention.

But on this, the third anniversary of the launch of Bush's invasion of Iraq, what you might not know, what gets so easily forgotten in the mists of time and via the endless repetition of the orthodox Sept. 11 tale, is the staggering array of unanswered questions about just about every single aspect of Sept. 11 -- the planes, the WTC towers, the Pentagon, the fires, the passengers and the cell phone calls and the firefighters and, well, just about everything. It is, when you look closely, all merely a matter of how far down the rabbit hole you are willing to go.

Verily, Jacobson, in his piece, encounters crackpots and fringe nutballs and those who think Sept. 11 was connected to aliens and electromagnetic fields and the Illuminati. It can, unfortunately, get a little crazy. But there is also a very smart, grounded, intelligent and surprisingly large faction -- which includes eyewitnesses, Sept. 11 widows, former generals, pilots, professors, engineers, WTC maintenance workers and many, many more -- who point to a rather shocking pile of evidence that says there is simply no way 19 fanatics with box cutters sent by some bearded lunatic in a cave could have pulled off the most perfectly orchestrated air attack of the century. Not without serious help, anyway.

Whose help? This, of course, is the biggest question of all, and many well-researched theories go a surprisingly long way toward answering it.

You have to sift and sort. There are disturbing questions about collapse speeds and controlled demolitions and why the towers fell when the all-steel infrastructure was designed to easily withstand the temperatures of any sort of fire, even burning jet fuel. There are questions of the mysterious, media-documented blasts deep in the WTC towers that took place after the planes hit. There are questions of why there was such a short-selling spree on shares of American Airlines and United Air Lines the day before the attack, huge doubts about the failures of NORAD and the FAA, the bizarre case of the missing plane in the Pentagon crash, and also the downing of Flight 93 where, according to the coroner, no blood or major plane wreckage was actually found. There is, ultimately, the stunning failure of the entire multitrillion-dollar American air-defense system. Just for starters.

There is also the very big question of what happened to 7 WTC, the only building not hit by anything at all, but which collapsed anyway, in a perfect controlled-demolition sort of way, for no reason anyone can sufficiently explain. But which just so happened to contain vital offices for the IRS, the Department of Defense, the CIA, the Secret Service, the Securities and Exchange Commission and more.

Perhaps Jacobson's article will be insufficient for you. Perhaps you have heard much of it before, or you're more of the visceral type and need to actually see the proofs in order to delve deeper, have them laid out like gruesome body parts in a mesmerizing autopsy. Fair enough.

For you, we have the surprisingly compelling indie documentary "9/11 Loose Change" (Google it), freely available on the Internet and produced by three young, astute and strong-willed dudes who managed to cobble together a truly astounding array of proofs and interviews and evidence, a full 1 hour and 20 minutes' worth of mesmerizing footage you will not be able to easily forget.

Or maybe you should peruse one of the countless Sept. 11 conspiracy sites, many of which link to relevant video and one of which -- scholarsfor911truth.org -- claims to be "a non-partisan association of faculty, students, and scholars, in fields as diverse as history, science, military affairs, psychology, and philosophy, dedicated to exposing falsehoods and to revealing truths behind 9/11." Start there.

Now, it's true that some of the more specious conspiracy claims have been proved false. Some of the more radical "evidence" gathered by theorists is quite suspect and easily placed in the category of no-way-in-hell. This is valid. This is as it should be. You have to chew through a lot of skin and gristle to get to the real meat.

But oh the meat. The overwhelming quantity, the bloody, deadly stench of it. Fact is, it is quite impossible to watch the entire "Loose Change" documentary and not come away just a little shaken, a little awed by the sheer number of perversely interrelated facts and aberrant coincidences-that-aren't-coincidences, shaking your head at how it all seems to irrefutably prove there is far, far more to the Sept. 11 tragedy than just crazy Osama and his band of zealots, as you begin to sink into a sighing morass of rage and frustration and suspicion and mistrust. You almost can't help it.

Of course, there is another option. There is another way out. You may simply ignore it all, scoff and roll your eyes and shrug it all off because it's just too bleak and distasteful to entertain the idea that the dark Sept. 11 thread winds all the way through the NSA and the FBI and the White House and the Project for the New American Century and Dick Cheney's mangled soul and God only knows where else.

But then again, no. You have to look. You have to try. Knowledge is power, and while the truth may be spurious and slippery and messy and deep, the pursuit of it is just about the only thing we have left. Give that up, and all that's left is spiritual numbness, emotional stasis and death. So what are you waiting for?

CherChezLaMarauder
03-29-2006, 02:13 PM
There's This Little Thing Called "summarizing"

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-29-2006, 02:19 PM
Yeah and theres this thing called reading!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-29-2006, 02:20 PM
This is the entire article printed in todays newspaper..SF, Ca.

CherChezLaMarauder
03-29-2006, 02:22 PM
and there's another thing called "no time", uncle ben

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-29-2006, 02:32 PM
I understand ..Copy & Paste.. read it later

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-30-2006, 01:13 PM
bump

Oztradamus
03-30-2006, 03:56 PM
Good read Ben..... They also forgot to question, why Jack Bauer was given that day off on Sept 11, 2001... What was he doing in the Bahamas on a all expense paid trip, paid for by the Department Of Defense..

Things that make you go hmmm....

soul controller
03-30-2006, 04:08 PM
what do u mean it was brought down by explosions?

didnt some a-rab do it from a jetsons world type cave????

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-30-2006, 05:12 PM
what do u mean it was brought down by explosions?

didnt some a-rab do it from a jetsons world type cave????
LMAO PeacecaeP Soul

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-30-2006, 05:12 PM
Good read Ben..... They also forgot to question, why Jack Bauer was given that day off on Sept 11, 2001... What was he doing in the Bahamas on a all expense paid trip, paid for by the Department Of Defense..

Things that make you go hmmm....

LOL...Why the Fuck he always on vacation when we need him

Oztradamus
03-31-2006, 03:05 AM
LOL...Why the Fuck he always on vacation when we need him

To keep him outta the loop

mashqauck
03-31-2006, 03:11 AM
9 11 was crazy word son, i was on my way to visit my cousin

From Hell
03-31-2006, 04:34 AM
911 is nothing compared with what they are doing now.

Oztradamus
03-31-2006, 05:55 AM
What are "They" planning to do now Goddess?

From Hell
03-31-2006, 06:11 AM
I don't know with their War on Terror.. And Everything.

From Hell
03-31-2006, 06:17 AM
For every weapon there is a weapon, or against every weapon there's a weapon... Atomic Bomb BOOM.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-31-2006, 12:26 PM
Amending our rights

soul controller
03-31-2006, 12:52 PM
what rights?

u just think u have rights

(not u in particular bigben! but u knows!)

u get shot at.. how long for the police to come see u? (let alone medics)
u say some1 robbed ur house.. take hours for them to come do a report.

say if a store got robbed.. they their straight away..
a politician or a celeb need help yes, their again in a flash

we pay taxes for their services.

all the police/millitary are, are body guards for the rich/elite

we do not have rights,
we dont have shit
not even that house u own..

the only way this bullshitcan stop is if people wake up.
loads of ppl

lazy bstards
im vexed now

i wish i was ignorant

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-31-2006, 04:10 PM
what rights?

u just think u have rights

(not u in particular bigben! but u knows!)

u get shot at.. how long for the police to come see u? (let alone medics)
u say some1 robbed ur house.. take hours for them to come do a report.

say if a store got robbed.. they their straight away..
a politician or a celeb need help yes, their again in a flash

we pay taxes for their services.

all the police/millitary are, are body guards for the rich/elite

we do not have rights,
we dont have shit
not even that house u own..

the only way this bullshitcan stop is if people wake up.
loads of ppl

lazy bstards
im vexed now

i wish i was ignorant

I Agree....

with everything except wishing I was Ignorant but i know your not being literal.

I hope to awaken an Entire Generation!!!

TRONIX
04-21-2006, 04:13 AM
Keep spreading the truth by giving people access to Loose Change 2nd Edition.

soul controller
04-21-2006, 07:38 AM

i cant believe im giving u props.. but still
thanks for supriseing me

peace

little boy
04-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Bush doesn't know when to stop either don't cry if anything happends 11 september 11 september. Counts for American people too weaklings who vote for him. One of the ridiculest country's that exist America.

Inspectah_Dirk
04-21-2006, 12:08 PM
i always say 119, cuz it was 11 september :p at least, in the Netherlands we say it like that. I know you call it September 11th :p

The _laughing_man
05-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Bush is not to blame he is just a puppet, he still doesnt know how to tie his tie, most prabably he was put in the loop later, the ones behind it are the one who don't need money as they print it, they are after control, they are thirsty for blood, they try to scare us into submission so they can create their super global bullshit worldwide state and take humanity into the graveyard chamber.... fuck the new world order, it's time for the wu world order to fight back and we should prevail... Let' fight those crooks my bros, it simple as using a marker and tagging the information in the metro, in the bus or wherever you are ultimately we will resurect some of the mental deads...

Positive
Energy
Activate
Constant
Elevation

HANZO
05-03-2006, 05:18 PM
9/11 aint nuffin americans dont kno wat terrorism can do, turks have lost 30,000 people to terrorism and yet we aint allowed to go and bomb the terrorist. we captured the leader of the kurdish rebels in 97 we werent allowed to give him the death sentence cause of the americans and europeans saying its not right, he has human rights bull the man now lives in a nice prison cell with everything he wants we cant touch him or we get fuked over. Now they thinking about releasing him, how the hell can you release a man who has tried to split your nation and killed 30,000 ppl fuk that. the world jus watches america go and bomb countries which have nuffin to do with terrorism, miles away from their homeland. and cause even more unrest, double standards here.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-03-2006, 05:37 PM
Bush is not to blame he is just a puppet, he still doesnt know how to tie his tie, most prabably he was put in the loop later, the ones behind it are the one who don't need money as they print it, they are after control, they are thirsty for blood, they try to scare us into submission so they can create their super global bullshit worldwide state and take humanity into the graveyard chamber.... fuck the new world order, it's time for the wu world order to fight back and we should prevail... Let' fight those crooks my bros, it simple as using a marker and tagging the information in the metro, in the bus or wherever you are ultimately we will resurect some of the mental deads...

Positive
Energy
Activate
Constant
Elevation

With this new Immigration law they are trying to create a Civil War!

ShaDynasty
05-03-2006, 05:43 PM
the country i live in is majorly fucked up right now
i know it has nothin to do with this thread
but i felt the need to say it

CrazyCoCasian
05-03-2006, 06:18 PM
BigBen all I am hearing is "Blah, Blah, Blah"

The _laughing_man
05-04-2006, 06:05 AM
With this new Immigration law they are trying to create a Civil War!

itīs a global pattern same in Europe, they make everyhing to make those countries miserable so that their citizens only dream of coming to the western world, once there they use them so they create clashes within western countries... Basically they are used as catalyst to accelerate the NWO, now that they have brokenn borders between countries...

TRONIX
05-12-2006, 04:19 AM
Keep spreading the link to Loose Change.

Kong
05-12-2006, 04:38 AM
you should also watch alex jone presents martial law 9/11 rise of a police state, 3 hours long but needs to be seen even just the last 2 parts. the first hour is slow.

Ya_Bane
05-12-2006, 08:45 AM
good bumping this

Kong
05-12-2006, 09:34 AM
Martial Law 9/11: http://raplevel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=391