03-20-2006, 12:22 PM
the collective 'powers that be' only want one thing from you

they want you to be productive

and that is all

they are not afraid of you getting together
they are not afraid of you getting organized
they are not afraid of a rebellion
they are not afraid of you blowing shit up

because the real power at work right now knows that you will never put down the remote
you will never give away your ps2
you will never give up your celly
you will not start passing up rides in order to walk

any rebellion that results in a 'new' government replacing an 'old' government will result in exactly what we are seeing today

this is one of the problems behind the fact that there is no person or group of people responsible for the current state of affairs
instead
it is the collective situation of conscious life on this planet
and the plague of ignorance that was set upon it a long time ago

its true
the only thing 'the powers that be' are truly afraid of
is for you to all of a sudden stop being productive
and
if it was no longer possible to trick you into being productive

if you suddenly became no longer afraid of death
and
if you suddenly stopped desiring all the things you desire
you would become unstoppable

nobody on this planet would be able to make you do anything that you do not really want to do

keep in mind that this planet is more than willing to provide you with whatever you need
and it is nothing but an illusion to feel like you 'might not get enough'
or
even worse
you wont get your 'fair share'

access to productive land with no stress is your birthright on this planet
if you settle for anything less
you are fucking yourself
and everybody else around

peace

Account365
03-20-2006, 02:40 PM
I don't know what people want from me I don't have it.

THE W
03-20-2006, 03:17 PM
so are you saying we dont have to pay the rent?

Aqua Luna
03-20-2006, 03:29 PM
lol^

Aqua Luna
03-20-2006, 03:30 PM
I think what LHX is saying is that if everybody was to stop participating in the system...then the machine would die, cuz it wouldn't have no more power

stak84
03-20-2006, 03:32 PM
I feel you, dont give a shit what you
think or say long as you keep helping
to drive the economy, its all good

galt john galt
03-20-2006, 03:39 PM
the treadmill syndrome. as you go after the end of the treadmill you produce goods and expend currency to reach the end of that 'rainbow'. a society that doesn't produce is destined to die out. produce rersources for the immediacy and for the future. goods which can be bought sold and bartered (people fall under barter - barter jobs for pay). they figure the society has reached a point where inflation cost of living employment the whole economy is where people are busy trying to stay afloat that giving up any conviences would not go over. the trappings of the social culture has them not in touch with the world as it exist.

Malcom Guevera
03-20-2006, 03:47 PM

I've always told people this. If you're one of those that act up like say a 2 PAC then your bound to have someone come after you. I dont understand what all the fear is, I guess some people arent ment to be leaders.

LHX
03-20-2006, 04:32 PM
so are you saying we dont have to pay the rent?

that is EXACTLY what i am saying

but dont worry
soon nobody will be able to pay the rent

nobody will be able to collect the rent
and there may not be anything left to rent

THE W
03-20-2006, 08:01 PM
i agree with that. we really shouldnt have to pay for anything(or at least not pay nearly as much) but unfortunately people are greedy and will not allow people to use resources without making a profit off of it.

Blazing Fire
03-21-2006, 02:28 AM
propz LHX...

Sicka than aidZ
03-21-2006, 04:15 AM
Good Post Dude........your Right, Eons Ago We Were Gases An Other Shit, Matter. Evolution Go's From Simple To Complex. It's Like A Person, Baby Stage, All The Way To Old And Dying Stage. One Big Entity That We All Were A Part Of Its Creation, Eons Ago Till Now.

Yeah, U Die When Your Vessel, Body Or Whatever Overflows. It Can Only Hold So Much And Its Inevitable That Were Gonna Be Dead People Some Day. Earth Is That Way Too, Its Over Populated, Over Run With Pollution, All Kinds Of Shit, Sooner Or Later The Earth Is Going To Change And Freak Out(mother Nature)....

The Only Thing That Prevents Utter Chaos With In A Living Being Is It's Hope AND WILL TO And SurVIve.

So I Think, This Is If We Dont Get Nailed By A Comet, That When We Know, Our Senses And Intstincts Realize(animals Too) That The Planets Doomed Beyond Repair, The Shit's Gonna Hit The Fan..

Sicka than aidZ
03-21-2006, 04:17 AM
propz LHX...
YEP, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyprops.gif

Sicka than aidZ
03-21-2006, 04:22 AM

but dont worry

YEAH, U BASICALLY NAILED IT. WE'RE IDIOTS, DESTINED TO DIE. WE WERE BORN IN PARADISE, A FUCKIN WONDERFUL(PICTURE IT) PLACE TO LIVE AND WE FUCKED IT. U SAID, IF YOUR BORN IN A GREAT PLACE, ITS STUPID TO MAKE SHIT UP, THAT LEAVES U WITH NEW PROBLEMS(SO U THINK) AND OLD PROBLEMS (SO U THINK). MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS,

THE THING IS IS THERE ARE KNOW PROBLEMS AT ALL, JUST FEAR TALKIN AN ALL THAT.

U KNOW, MAYBE THERE'S SOMETHING HIDDEN BEHIND ALL THIS CORPORATE SHIT AND WERE BLINDED. OH WELL, PEACE

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-21-2006, 03:08 PM
start this up everyone stop paying for everything!!!

dif de la rev
03-21-2006, 03:30 PM
paradise lost - john milton through faustian schemes - goethe

LHX
03-21-2006, 03:35 PM
paradise lost - john milton through faustian schemes - goethe

elaboration?

galt john galt
03-21-2006, 03:59 PM

but dont worry

it will never hit that point. the economy is about consumers. we are consumers turned customers. don't produce can't consume. after leaving your place of rest for not paying rent leave your job and see what accustomed living you will avail yourself: a squatter claiming refugee status and political asylum.

LHX
03-21-2006, 04:09 PM
don't produce can't consume.

this is the incorrect answer

Frontal Lobotomy
03-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Right on with the 'cog in the machine' viewpoint. Sad fact is it'll take something drastic, or even catastrophic before people realise what it was all about, and what they were working for. Funny thing is the answer stares them in the face every day of their lives - nothing. A whole lot of material bullshit with no real value, just items to help keep us docile, and pieces of paper to signify what we are (rich/poor, smart/stupid etc) and place us onto the mass 'database' of humankind. The idea of "no longer paying the rent" is so simple, and arguably more beneficial to our progression as a race. The 'practicalities' that people claim prevent us from doing so are obstacles made by the bearer of the red tape, indirectly working for whomever it is that runs the show in the greater scale of things. I'd like to think that we'll all one day find out who runs the show, preferably before whichever inevitability hits us first.
I just hope it isn't something corny like aliens or something, that'd be such an anti-climax haha

Easy

tostones
03-23-2006, 08:26 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/tostones/bigcorporateflag.gif

1 8 7
03-25-2006, 04:31 AM
LHX are you in a sect or something?

THE W
03-25-2006, 11:01 AM
what is the purpose of currency? why do we pay for things? what are we actually paying for?

LHX
03-25-2006, 11:04 AM
LHX are you in a sect or something?

i am not aware of any such thing
and even if i was aware
i would not be at liberty to disclose any such information

in accordance with the prophecy

LHX
03-25-2006, 11:05 AM
what is the purpose of currency? why do we pay for things? what are we actually paying for?

sounds like a good thread topic

diggy
03-26-2009, 01:17 AM
They want us to be productive - that is the truth.

Also, other victims look down on the non-productive and consider that person less of a person.

It is a self-perpetuating system which knows no bounds.

Civilison
03-27-2009, 12:35 AM
03-20-2006 - this shows how the forum was even 3 years ago. peace!

Soul Controller
03-27-2009, 07:52 AM
a production line of human beings ( to do with as they please) emotionless totally tuned into this phsyical world and all its wonders and material splenders..

be productive!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-27-2009, 07:54 AM
yea, lets all just sit around, not work, and do nothing and go backwards so we can all be hunter gatherers again.

Don't educated ourselves because thats part of the machine, and always has been.

another great idea out of KTL

LORD NOSE
03-28-2009, 05:50 PM
just watch the matrix

Mr. Muhammad
03-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Salaam (Peace)...

It's Human Nature to be "Productive"...we just have to learn to be productive for OURSELVES...

"One Learned Believer is harder on the devil than a thousand ignorant worshippers."

RM

LHX
03-30-2009, 05:45 PM
yea, lets all just sit around, not work, and do nothing and go backwards so we can all be hunter gatherers again.

Don't educated ourselves because thats part of the machine, and always has been.

another great idea out of KTL

there is a difference between 'doing nothing' and choosing a path

i think the 'do nothing' path would end you up in a pretty foul place

possibly even more foul than this one

Drunken Monk
03-30-2009, 05:47 PM
what a shit

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2009, 06:03 PM
nick the point is to refuse to pay taxes to bail out a private company when that company will not bail you out.(fannie may)

refuse to watch a device that degrades your mental capcity

refuse to buy food that damages your health

refuse to support a legal system that aims to criminalize rather than rehabilitate

simple shit.

TSA
03-30-2009, 06:17 PM

and that is all

they are not afraid of you getting together
they are not afraid of you getting organized
they are not afraid of a rebellion
they are not afraid of you blowing shit up

because the real power at work right now knows that you will never put down the remote
you will never give away your ps2
you will never give up your celly
you will not start passing up rides in order to walk

any rebellion that results in a 'new' government replacing an 'old' government will result in exactly what we are seeing today

this is one of the problems behind the fact that there is no person or group of people responsible for the current state of affairs
instead
it is the collective situation of conscious life on this planet
and the plague of ignorance that was set upon it a long time ago

its true
the only thing 'the powers that be' are truly afraid of
is for you to all of a sudden stop being productive
and
if it was no longer possible to trick you into being productive

if you suddenly became no longer afraid of death
and
if you suddenly stopped desiring all the things you desire
you would become unstoppable

nobody on this planet would be able to make you do anything that you do not really want to do

keep in mind that this planet is more than willing to provide you with whatever you need
and it is nothing but an illusion to feel like you 'might not get enough'
or
even worse
you wont get your 'fair share'

access to productive land with no stress is your birthright on this planet
if you settle for anything less
you are fucking yourself
and everybody else around

peace
thank.! fucking.! You.!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-30-2009, 07:02 PM
I think it is counterproductive to talk about completely dismantling the system without first suggesting a viable alternative to the system.

There is a lot of fucked up shit out there, but there is a lot of "good" shit out there, as well. Nothing will ever be perfect, but to strive for perfection is noble. However, talk of change or revolution without suggestion of the alternative is useless.

I am all for positive change, but simply saying "that's fucked up" doesn't help. Everyone is a where of the inherent flaws with capitalist democracies. So, stop going to work? Then what? What system do we implement, or how do we improve our existing system?

TSA
03-30-2009, 07:07 PM
yah. ppl on here see problems with something and for their own personal purposes declare the thing evil or failed but cannot give an alternative that is not only perfect but has worked.

truth is nothing is perfect and never will be and if it was it would still suck cause everything is perfect and sucks.

in a perfect society, low self esteem bitches with burger twats would never shove ping pong balls in there baby holes and queef them out for the enjoyment of men with boners and bread.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-30-2009, 07:16 PM
yah. ppl on here see problems with something and for their own personal purposes declare the thing evil or failed but cannot give an alternative that is not only perfect but has worked.

truth is nothing is perfect and never will be and if it was it would still suck cause everything is perfect and sucks.

in a perfect society, low self esteem bitches with burger twats would never shove ping pong balls in there baby holes and queef them out for the enjoyment of men with boners and bread.

hahaha.

That is also true, I suppose.

WIthout "bad" or "evil", nothing what be "good". It is all relative.

Without sadness, could there be happiness?

That being said, there is nothing wrong with striving for perfection, while understanding that "perfection" does not and can not exist.

LHX
03-30-2009, 09:41 PM
im sure we will all see the 'good' alternatives eventually

its likely that a lot of it will have to do with people being resourceful and innovative

its fun to consider some sort of proactive change