PDA

View Full Version : The Diamonds Rightness

GuardianOne
06-27-2005, 01:50 AM
"We have come to a time, where we can cleanse and renew all things, for all must be given certain space, those amongst to maintain, yes we must fulfill in that limited amount, how all acounts for its passage, covers to form a new but going, and not to return, all that is at hand, things went as they would, and being glad to attain the nurished essence of natures own exotic romance, plus how is plain and original only noticed with a glance, for it was here, now was there, and all have gone astray somewhere".

Dae Ja Nae
06-27-2005, 10:05 PM
Abstract, yet very beautifully articulated as always.

PS: You know G-One, there was a time when your post use to leave in a state of bewilderment, but life and it's circumstances has remedied that for me ... and I am so thankful that is has.

Peace

GuardianOne
06-28-2005, 01:24 AM
Nice to know you are cultivating yourself, Thanks for the insight on!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know with life you can't always control everything, but circumstances complete them!!!

Peace
PS: Sorry about not posting on your collabs yet, i have a weakness with collabs. But will check them and have something to write about them.