PDA

View Full Version : Stanley "Tookie" Williams Memorial Service

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 12:17 AM
The memorial service for peacemaker Stanley Tookie Williams took place December 20, 2005 in Los Angeles at Bethel A.M.E. Church.

Among the participants were Reverend Jesse L. Jackson, platinum recording artist Snoop Dogg, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, long time Tookie Williams advocate and friend Barbara Becnel and Travon Williams (son of Stan Tookie Williams).

http://www.finalcall.com/webcast/tookie/

http://www.finalcall.com/media/tookie-memorial/tookie_memorial-hi.asx

SubtleEnergies
03-21-2006, 01:07 AM
What do you think of Anrold's reason for putting him to death? 'Lack of remorse'!}:T

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 01:09 AM
did you watch the video ?

SubtleEnergies
03-21-2006, 01:13 AM
Nah, I can't on this computer. I watched the movie bout Tookie, I read an interview with Arnold. I wouldn't trust Arnold as far as I could throw him. I think the Arnold we see in 'Pumping Iron' is the real one. Willing to step over anyone to get what he wants...

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 11:55 AM
Arnold said Tookie didn't have remorse because he dedicated a lot of his work to political prisoners, revolutionaries, and activists...

The governor wanted him to bow down, and become all flacid and bitch like.

Tookie didn't do that...and I think he is a warrior and an innocent man in the face of Amerikkka's evil, hypocritcal, racists judgements.

Another Black Man who could have done some good has been murdered because of it.
Peace to Tookie.

stak84
03-21-2006, 06:25 PM
didnt he murder three people?

snapple
03-21-2006, 06:31 PM
yea he's been convicted of multiple murders and started a war thats still going on in the streets where countless #s of lives have been lost...happy the dudes dead, i'm even happier they finnaly locked up king tone. if you think gangs are ok then you need to explain to me your definition of morality

SubtleEnergies
03-21-2006, 08:09 PM
I don't think he was innocent. He never claimed to be a saint. But I do think he tried his best to help make up for his errors.

Not everyone is given an ideal life and some of us fuck up. Should that be held against a person forever?

I don't know too much about his work. But he did win a Nobel Peace prize trying to keep kids out of gangs didn't he? Are we supposed to believe he had no remorse?

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Tookie still lives...he ain't dead.

You can kill the messenger but, you can't kill the message.

And I don't believe that he murdered them people.

The State of California killed a righteous and innocent man.

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Malcolm X did a lot of foul shit in his day too - he was reformed and he was able to lift up millions of others -

yall wanna make people pay for their crimes ?

well white america has alot to pay for

you have no remorse for a brother who was trying to right his wrongs ?

we won't have any remorse for you -

why are you paying for something that you didn't do ?

why was Tookie Killed for a crime that he didn't commit, even after it was proven that he didn't commit the crime he was killed for ?

i know that what comes around goes around - and he was responsible for alot of bad shit that went down - and you celebrate his death -

and we'll celebrate yours

stak84
03-21-2006, 10:21 PM
ok mr philosopher, when was it ever proved
that he was innocent, he never was he was
put on trial and found guilty, he started one of
the single most dangerous gangs in America
and yes he did murder people, that is why he is
dead, you try to tell the families of those he
killed that he was innocent and reformed, you
disgust me, nobody is held accountable for
there fucking actions anymore, god forbid that
a black man be accused of murder, and Malcolm
x did do alot of foul shit but he never killed
anyone, that is the singls worst crime one can
commit, and as for you celebrating my death,
i could really care less, and if you want to
think practically youll never know when i die
so who gives a shit, and i do not celebrate his
death you moron but i have no sympathy for
some one who pays for his crimes with his life
it is only right. An eye for an eye.

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 10:49 PM
^ it looks like you have got your mind made up about his guilt.

It's disgusting to see you talk like that when it is so obvious that the justice system in Amerikkka is biased against the Black man...

An eye for an eye, huh?

So, someone go be coming after you to poke yo eyes out...that may be a good thing. Maybe you would finally be able to see for real then.

born invincible
03-21-2006, 11:00 PM
ive read some on this dude and the circumstances revolving around him and my question is this...

if he killed someone... should he not be punished?

(if heard that some people lied during testifing but no one can be sure)

BlaK FuRYaN
03-22-2006, 08:10 AM
Malcolm X did a lot of foul shit in his day too - he was reformed and he was able to lift up millions of others -

yall wanna make people pay for their crimes ?

well white america has alot to pay for

you have no remorse for a brother who was trying to right his wrongs ?

we won't have any remorse for you -

why are you paying for something that you didn't do ?

why was Tookie Killed for a crime that he didn't commit, even after it was proven that he didn't commit the crime he was killed for ?

i know that what comes around goes around - and he was responsible for alot of bad shit that went down - and you celebrate his death -

and we'll celebrate yours

FO'REAL

LORD NOSE
03-22-2006, 08:12 AM
ive read some on this dude and the circumstances revolving around him and my question is this...

if he killed someone... should he not be punished?

(if heard that some people lied during testifing but no one can be sure)

alot of people who killed people are still alive in jail and in the streets

he was accused of murdering some people that he did not murder and this accusation led to his execution - he was already locked up for some other shit serving his time -

if we are killing killers for killing

lets kill amadou dialo killers - the 4 cops who got suspended with pay after they killed him

lets kill tyiesha millers killers who were reported laughing near the crime scene about the killing and they were also cops

lets kill the mob that killed yusef hawkins in bensonhurst brooklyn

lets killed the cops that killed elenor bumpers

lets go find emit tills killers in their old age and execute them

lets kill the american government for killing the minds,bodys,and souls of millions of my peoples black,native,and latino daily and building a system designed to keep us docile and confused

lets get rid of the KKK who are known killers of the black and jewish community

the aryan nation needs to be exterminated also if an eye for an eye is real with yall, they are known killers of all non whites, talk about TERRORISM - these bastards have been our terrorist for the longest in america -

but they'll send their hamburger robots out of the country to fight a war in the name of terrorism when they are really over there to steal shit and make a whole nother slave system out of a whole new people

yall talk all this eye for an eye shit but when its brought to you for real you curl up

Prolifical ENG
03-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Some of you need to learn how to post. I tried to save this thread....lets start again.

P.S. Some people need to stay out of this section

7EL7
03-24-2006, 06:00 PM
sicka and jasper need to stay outa this section permanently

Bad Gramma
03-24-2006, 08:08 PM
alot of people who killed people are still alive in jail and in the streets

he was accused of murdering some people that he did not murder and this accusation led to his execution - he was already locked up for some other shit serving his time -

if we are killing killers for killing

lets kill amadou dialo killers - the 4 cops who got suspended with pay after they killed him

lets kill tyiesha millers killers who were reported laughing near the crime scene about the killing and they were also cops

lets kill the mob that killed yusef hawkins in bensonhurst brooklyn

lets killed the cops that killed elenor bumpers

lets go find emit tills killers in their old age and execute them

lets kill the american government for killing the minds,bodys,and souls of millions of my peoples black,native,and latino daily and building a system designed to keep us docile and confused

lets get rid of the KKK who are known killers of the black and jewish community

the aryan nation needs to be exterminated also if an eye for an eye is real with yall, they are known killers of all non whites, talk about TERRORISM - these bastards have been our terrorist for the longest in america -

but they'll send their hamburger robots out of the country to fight a war in the name of terrorism when they are really over there to steal shit and make a whole nother slave system out of a whole new people

yall talk all this eye for an eye shit but when its brought to you for real you curl up
And lets not forget to kill all the African American gang members, instead of letting them kill each other every day.

Oops, silly me, that would be racist wouldn't it? Lets just kill all the white people who have done wrong instead. That's the only fair way to do it.

Aqua Luna
03-24-2006, 10:11 PM
And lets not forget to kill all the African American gang members, instead of letting them kill each other every day.

Oops, silly me, that would be racist wouldn't it? Lets just kill all the white people who have done wrong instead. That's the only fair way to do it.

But, the white people are killing themselves - everyday.

They happily kill off their own people for money, power, and control.

Noone in the land of Amerikkka can escape the treachorous greed of a rich white man.

1 8 7
03-24-2006, 10:27 PM
America is a stupid country.

LORD NOSE
03-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Lets just kill all the white people who have done wrong instead. That's the only fair way to do it.

OK

whitey
03-25-2006, 01:51 AM
its not a black or white thing. its a rich or poor thing. manifested from the economic system of capitalism. it breeds selfishness, self-interest, materialism and all the like. and they inturn reinforce the system.

you dont see clarence thomas or condelezza rice taking the side that some of you take in here now do you?

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 02:24 AM
its not a black or white thing. its a rich or poor thing. manifested from the economic system of capitalism. it breeds selfishness, self-interest, materialism and all the like. and they inturn reinforce the system.

you dont see clarence thomas or condelezza rice taking the side that some of you take in here now do you?

whitey, you just don't know how transparent to us you are right now

mister wooz
03-25-2006, 05:10 AM
i coulda sworn i made a post in this thread. did it get deleted or something, wtf

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 12:08 PM
this thread is about the content in the video

and no one is discussing the video

they saw the name Tookie and assumed some other shit

because there is no order in the KTL forums

whitey
03-25-2006, 01:38 PM
whitey, you just don't know how transparent to us you are right now

i have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 01:40 PM
i have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

Exactly !

whitey
03-25-2006, 01:47 PM
i think you see my name (whitey), the way i speak (write) and have made a judgement about me and what i supposedly am and believe in. and i think thats bullshit.

you question me, i give you answers. i question you, you give me bullshit beating around the bush.

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 02:18 PM
i think you see my name (whitey), the way i speak (write) and have made a judgement about me and what i supposedly am and believe in. and i think thats bullshit.

you question me, i give you answers. i question you, you give me bullshit beating around the bush.

Ok

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 02:19 PM
i think you see my name

says alot

whitey
03-25-2006, 02:28 PM
yea says a lot about you. be straight forward, stop hidding behind your wolf eyes and let your biases go. you looked at me as an enemy from the first time i said something that you thought "looked suspect".

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 03:13 PM
yea says a lot about you. be straight forward, stop hidding behind your wolf eyes and let your biases go. you looked at me as an enemy from the first time i said something that you thought "looked suspect".

i looked at you as an enemy from the first time you said something that i thought looked suspect ? - really ?

quote the first time i did this to you - capture that moment and prove your case - i'll wait

thats your guilt talking

guilty of what

i wouldn't know

why do you feel guilty ?

whitey
03-25-2006, 03:29 PM
hah i dont feel guilty for anything bud. your the one whos trying to play these little games with anything i say.

your good at trying to confuse and manipulate a conversation though.

whitey
03-25-2006, 03:30 PM
and the thing i would use as my proof was deleted in this tread. when a mod cleared out most of the posts.

whitey
03-25-2006, 03:32 PM
it was when i said i dont believe in the death penalty for anyone. but its what tookey got sentenced to and thats what he got under our legal system. right there you called me out on some shit claiming you didnt believe that i was anti death penalty and insinuated i had no problem with tookie being killed, most likely because of who he was. which is false.

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 05:53 PM
it was when i said i dont believe in the death penalty for anyone. but its what tookey got sentenced to and thats what he got under our legal system. right there you called me out on some shit claiming you didnt believe that i was anti death penalty and insinuated i had no problem with tookie being killed, most likely because of who he was. which is false.

ok good

now stop crying about it

whitey
03-25-2006, 09:25 PM
hah dude knows he wrong so he has to play that game. good looks though homie.

Queen Of Poetry
03-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Sad situation....and ya'll know Mumia is next.....damn government.....

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 10:17 PM
hah dude knows he wrong so he has to play that game. good looks though homie.

where am i wrong at ?

if i was wrong i would shut up and tell you i'm wrong - thats just how i am - i will never keep an argument or debate going if i know i'm wrong - thats fact - listen man, your not at my level of debating just go on and experience life see things then come back at me - what you have here is not gettin it

brown_dogg
03-25-2006, 11:59 PM
so do more people here think he's not guilty, or guilty?

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 12:03 AM
About what exactly?

Some people equate everything he was acccused of doing as the same.

Personally, I don't see it that way.

galt john galt
03-26-2006, 12:07 AM
people are saying that what he was convicted of over shadows the reform and rehabilitation he contributed to.

brown_dogg
03-26-2006, 12:11 AM
i thought he was accused of three murders?

galt john galt
03-26-2006, 12:16 AM
do those three murders out weigh the reform methods and what was eventually done by him the rehabilitation of the person to evoke reform in the same hoods he ran through in his youth.

brown_dogg
03-26-2006, 12:17 AM
i don't know what the status is on those hoods, so i couldn't say whether things change for positive or negative.

but he took away three peoples lives for dumb ass reasons. he killed one guy by close-range shotgun for $120, then he went and killed a 63year old woman and a 43year old woman by shotgun again for $100.

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Well, before this thread got cleaned out there were some who said

He killed three people he deserves to die.

To which I said the evidence is faulty and I don't believe he did it.

Then some people would say he started gangs and probally shot people he is worthless.

To which I said he is redeemed.

To the ones who want to judge him.

I say the first one with out sin can cast the first stone.

brown_dogg
03-26-2006, 12:30 AM
I say the first one with out sin can cast the first stone.

can you explain that to me please? i think i heard that on a MF Doom track too.

whitey
03-26-2006, 12:38 AM
where am i wrong at ?

if i was wrong i would shut up and tell you i'm wrong - thats just how i am - i will never keep an argument or debate going if i know i'm wrong - thats fact - listen man, your not at my level of debating just go on and experience life see things then come back at me - what you have here is not gettin it

nah son, all you do is when someone gets too complex for you or brings something up you cant combat you call them a baby or say blah blah blah or something to that extent. thats not debating. thats acting childish.

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 12:45 AM

it just means that it's foolish to judge another man since you have'nt walked in his shoes.

It doesn't mean that if someone does some evil shit we should not say or do something about it.

It means that redemption has value and I cannot be the one to set it because I am not sin free myself.

brown_dogg
03-26-2006, 12:51 AM
ohh i see i see. thanks for that. i might try using it sometime in my life.

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 12:55 AM
you serious...or being sarcastic??

brown_dogg
03-26-2006, 12:59 AM
it's a cool saying. you used it in this forum, maybe i'll use it somewhere in my life.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 03:53 AM
nah son, all you do is when someone gets too complex for you or brings something up you cant combat you call them a baby or say blah blah blah or something to that extent. thats not debating. thats acting childish.

show me a thread or post where i did that - if thats too much work for you, wait until i do it again then make shure i see it - i'll wait

whitey
03-26-2006, 12:43 PM
ill wait, you seem to do it pretty regularly.

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 12:43 PM
ok

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by MaShPG
Lucky for you. That way when you lose an argument, you can revert to, "uh...you're a child".

awww look at the baby

whitey
03-26-2006, 12:48 PM
^i think sicka just proved my point there sunny.

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 12:57 PM
OH NO, JUST GETTIN STARTED. CHECK THIS WINNER OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
Why you taking this personally? You can't handle constructive criticism? Plus I ain't talking about you, I'm talking about KTL.

what you wrote here makes no sense at all and this is another problem with KTL - people with poor reading comprehension skills always misinterpreting whats written

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 01:03 PM
i will tell of this revelation i just recieved

i just figured out that i'm in here with children - i will try my best to keep this in mind when a debate or misunderstanding comes up - age does make a difference and when yall get older yall will find out how much of a big difference it make - dam - alot could have been avoided -

also the children in here should understand where they stand and realize that the very things that they are arguing for is new to them - i now really don't expect yall to understand most of the stuff written in this forum -

but yall should understand that if you come in here disrespectful you should be put in order

this place needs order - mods need to catch the problems as soon as they come up - if there is a misunderstanding, it should pulled to the side to be examined - this is why i put up the debate break down center, so that the problems can be seen and squashed before it grows into unnecessary name calling and slander

M'KAY

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 01:21 PM
And The Biggest Point Of All!!!!!!, Look At His Sig, I Said Fuck U Niggers, And Have Gone Through Alot Of Shit Apologizing For It, Not These Guys In Ktl, Cuz They Told Us Lil Kids To "shut Tha Fuck Up Lil Kid".

Sunny's Sig Makes People Hate Me, Thats His Goal Obviously. Every Time His Eyes Flash Across That Quote, What Do U Think He Does, Smiles, I Dont Think So, And I Dont Think Anyone Else Does Either. But Most People Know Words Cant Hurt Peeps, And Im Friendly To Them, They Know We Can Get Along. Sunny Doesnt Want People To Get Along And Obviously, He's The Bearer Of Bad News To Black People On This Forum. Some See' "fuck U Niggers" I Dont Know. I Dont Think Mlk Would Have Done That. His People Would Just Get Hurt If They Got Upset And Did Something About It. Same With This Dumbass Ktl Forum, He Along With Myself Are Hurting This Forum. Now I Dont Give A Fuck What He Does But I Want That Quote Out Of His Sig, Thats All. But Im Sick Of This Shit. 1

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 01:25 PM
this thread was already cleaned up once damnitall.

I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE TALK TO EACH OTHER IN HERE, BUT I NEED THE QUOTE TAKEN OUT THA SIG

hectis
03-26-2006, 01:36 PM

JESUS SAID IT

Wooly Noggins
03-26-2006, 04:13 PM
this thread is about the content in the video

and no one is discussing the video

they saw the name Tookie and assumed some other shit

because there is no order in the KTL forums

did any of yall see the video ?

whitey
03-26-2006, 04:29 PM
it wouldnt work when i tried it.