PDA

View Full Version : The Fall of America

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 07:17 AM
In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful.

We are in love with our former slave-masters and their children. When people say, “I love everybody,” that is foolish because Allah (God) does not love everybody. He said He loved Jacob but He hated Esau. So if God is our example and He can love and hate, then do not be afraid to love and do not be afraid to hate. If you love God, then you hate the things that God hates and you love the things that God loves. Even though your people are mired in the things that God hates, He loves them enough to keep on calling them out of what He hates until He makes them an object of His extreme favor.

Pharaoh has let us go, but there is a problem with us. If someone does not want us in their house and kicks us, yet we do not get the hint; so he kicks us again, but we are still holding on to the leg that he is kicking us; then, he kicks us with the other one and we do not have sense enough to let go of him—then, that person needs to beat the hell out of us.
The aftermath of Hurricane Katrina should have taught us that the government of the United States is not our friend; and should have shown us the cold-hearted nature, not of White people, but of the rulers. There are White people who want to see something good done about the condition of Black people, but they are hamstrung by other White people who do not want to see something good done.

Black people are in the middle of these two groups deceived because we have the right or privilege to dialogue with certain Christians, certain Jews, certain Muslims, certain government officials, or may even visit the White House, and then we conclude after such dialogue that Black people are going to make progress.

But if we examine the progress that we believe we have made, if it is the progress of a certain class of our people and not the progress of the mass of our people, then it is progress given to a few that they may deceive the many into believing that this is a system that works.
I want to disabuse us of the thought of integration because that is our sickness and the sickness of the Civil Rights Movement. Many of us love White people more than we love ourselves and our own Brothers and Sisters. It is not wrong to love other people, but it is wrong to love them at the expense of our people. Some call this mindset the “Southern Factor,” but it is the “Negro Factor.” When we must make decisions, we ask, “What will White people think if I show up with Black Muslims? What will my boss say if he knew that we were in a meeting and agreed to work with people that they do not like?”

This is the mindset of a Negro—always basing our actions on what someone else will think about us rather than what is right for our people. When we think like that, we are still slaves. When we think like that, we will go only so far in the struggle for the liberation for our people; but when it looks like we are going to offend some White people, we shrink. Some White people will not be offended by our liberation, but there are other White people who will be offended by our liberation. But we cannot worry about them; we have to be bold enough to keep moving toward liberation.

We have now entered extremely dark days in the fall of America and the fall of the present world. It is difficult for some of us to think about separation, because we say separation is the scheme of nationalists. But even if you say that you are not with nationalists—are you with God? If you love God and are with God, then you should want to know what God wants. So, does God want us integrated into a house that is under Divine Judgement?
By the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan

Dissonance
03-21-2006, 07:31 AM
Imagine if the Nation didn't have Malcolm killed. That would have been nice.

LHX
03-21-2006, 07:32 AM
it is impossible for the rich man to understand the plight of the poor man without first hand experience

it is impossible for the poor man to understand the pitfalls of wealth without first hand experience

what we have here is a failure to communicate

in a situation like this
everybody suffers

BackupX
03-21-2006, 07:57 AM
There are more countries then America.

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 08:07 AM

You have the wrong thread. This post is not about Malcolm X. So if you would like to raise that question start your own thread. You have already shown you disrespect for the subject at hand and interrupted the flow of this post.

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 08:11 AM
There are more countries then America.

There will always be other countries other than just Amerikkka. But other countries have not committed and continue to commit the crimes against humanity that this great country has pledged to do century after century.

Luther Large
03-21-2006, 08:19 AM

it was farrakhan....cuz they were bitches who had malcolm killed cuz he started to see the truth

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 08:23 AM
it was farrakhan....cuz they were bitches who had malcolm killed cuz he started to see the truth

It is very ignorant to post on a thread without reading what it is about. This post does not deal with Malcolm X. But I see your misoverstanding.

Luther Large
03-21-2006, 08:43 AM
It is very ignorant to post on a thread without reading what it is about. This post does not deal with Malcolm X. But I see your misoverstanding.

nah son it looks like your ignorant.....ignorant to the fact that i did read what this thread was about and just decided to respond to sum1's post about malcolm.........dont call me ignorant son cuz i read what you posted

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 08:48 AM
nah son it looks like your ignorant.....ignorant to the fact that i did read what this thread was about and just decided to respond to sum1's post about malcolm.........dont call me ignorant son cuz i read what you posted

Ok, I am not going to get into a childish argument over this. Whether you read it or you didn't does not matter right now. Please respond to the Original post of this section. If not, Peace.

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 08:50 AM

shut the fuc up

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 08:51 AM

shut the fuc up

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 08:57 AM
Dissonance

Luther Large

yall don't know shit about the nation

thats fact

PLUS i know yall never read or heard shit that Malcolm or Farrakhan said or wrote

if you did hear or read anything written or spoken by these men it was not enough for yall to have any judgement on who killed who -

your the type of people who feel that all arabs and muslims should die because of what happen on 911 -

stupid patriotic drone robot hamburger mentallity types of people

this thread is about the FALL of america which is inevitable

lets talk about why america is falling !

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 09:04 AM
Finally, some intelligent dialog.

Luther Large
03-21-2006, 09:23 AM
"yall don't shit about the nation"

yo sonny what are you tryna say?

i dont shit about the nation? :lmao:

anyway i dont think americas downfall is inevitible i think it's possible though

and no i dont think arabs should die for 911....but i think whoever did it should be consequenced

so quit being ignorant......and please don't stereotype me

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 09:37 AM
How much longer can Amerikkka go unpunished for the crimes of its past. Everything in the Universe exist on a cyclic path. That is the intended discussion.

trickkillah
03-21-2006, 09:40 AM
Do you have anything to say about the vicious black brothers who have graced this planet? Are those just mistakes? The kings and queens? The pharoahs? Idi Amin? The rulers who sold their own peoples into slavery? Have you ever heard of Spartacus or the Slave Wars of Rome? Hundreds of thousands of white slaves. 13 passengers of the Mayflower were white slaves. Nearly 80 Million people killed in the Afrikan Holocaust and 20 million enslaved. Afrikans were treated like drugs, smuggled in and out. Europeans would have debates on the best way to transport Afrikan slaves: To pack tight with more slaves and risk a higher death rate or to pack loose with a better chance of living?

Dehumanization.

This isn't about color, race doesn't exist. This is about classism, government, and rulers. They've been killing the brotherhood of humanity for thousands of years. Just doing the same thing.

Also, Farrakhan has no right to say who Allah loves or does not. Only Allah knows that, even Muhammad (peace be unto him and his family) would not even be graced with this knowledge.

Dissonance

Luther Large

yall don't shit about the nation

thats fact

PLUS i know yall never read or heard shit that Malcolm or Farrakhan said or wrote

if you did hear or read anything written or spoken by these men it was not enough for yall to have any judgement on who killed who -

your the type of people who feel that all arabs and muslims should die because of what happen on 911 -

I've read/heard plenty of Malcolm's speeches and interviews. In his last days, he felt the Nation and government agencies were plotting against him.

"I'm a dead man already."

Also, I don't understand how you can convinct someone of being a stupid patriotic drone robot hamburger type of person over a small comment.

This thread isn't about the fall of America as much as it is about "The mindset of the Negro."

born invincible
03-21-2006, 09:51 AM
with all due respect... im so tired of this each one teach one, death to america, the white man is swine bullshit blah blah blah... you people are the fucking problem!!!

trickkillah
03-21-2006, 09:54 AM
with all due respect... im so tired of this each one teach one, death to america, the white man is swine bullshit blah blah blah... you people are the fucking problem!!!

It isn't that simple, god. Wish it was.

WU-KILLAH
03-21-2006, 09:57 AM
you people are the fucking problem!!!

not for a long time, just wait for Oussama to come back ! They're naive enough to believe they'll be spared !!!

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 09:57 AM

If you are so stressed about this particular thread why even post?

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Maybe I am missing something. I don't overstand where is all this emotional rage coming from? Amerikkka has no doubt destroyed the lives of many Darker people of the world along with poor white people. And they continue today.

born invincible
03-21-2006, 10:07 AM
Maybe I am missing something. I don't overstand where is all this emotional rage is coming from? Amerikkka has no doubt destroyed the lives of many Darker people of the world along with poor white people. And they continue today.

what im tired of is basically since im from america i get that fuckin label... and to be honest, its tired and played. im a good person. fuck anyone who says otherwise based on my skin color or where im from.

trickkillah
03-21-2006, 10:07 AM
Maybe I am missing something. I don't overstand where is all this emotional rage is coming from? Amerikkka has no doubt destroyed the lives of many Darker people of the world along with poor white people. And they continue today.

Europe has done alot more collectively. On a real tip, check these books out brother:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1886433186/ref=sr_11_1/103-9679095-1033415?%5Fencoding=UTF8

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0929903056/qid=1142957174/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-9679095-1033415?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0226034046/ref=pd_bxgy_text_b/103-9679095-1033415?%5Fencoding=UTF8

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1403945519/ref=pd_sim_b_2/103-9679095-1033415?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/103-9679095-1033415?url=index%3Dstripbooks%3Arelevance-above&field-keywords=Columbus+to+Castro&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0807844888/ref=pd_sim_b_2/103-9679095-1033415?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Europe has done alot more collectively. On a real tip, check these books out brother:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1886433186/ref=sr_11_1/103-9679095-1033415?%5Fencoding=UTF8

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0929903056/qid=1142957174/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-9679095-1033415?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0226034046/ref=pd_bxgy_text_b/103-9679095-1033415?%5Fencoding=UTF8

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1403945519/ref=pd_sim_b_2/103-9679095-1033415?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/103-9679095-1033415?url=index%3Dstripbooks%3Arelevance-above&field-keywords=Columbus+to+Castro&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0807844888/ref=pd_sim_b_2/103-9679095-1033415?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155

Without reading those links, I agree. Don't get me wrong Europe has done there share of destruction.

Luther Large
03-21-2006, 10:22 AM

america has also given a better home to many foreigners and black youth well atleast where i'm from...usually in present day america when lives are destroyed it is a personal matter.... not national

there is nowhere else i'd want to live than america yes theres alot of ignorance aswell in every other place on earth....why cant you appreciate what you have and quit dwelling on the past 4 real

everytime i think about it i thank god i was born with such privelages and freedom......as oppose to living in a 3rd world country where living would be much more of a challenge than life in the projects......plain and simple i think you need a hug

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Also, Farrakhan has no right to say who Allah loves or does not. Only Allah knows that, even Muhammad (peace be unto him and his family) would not even be graced with this knowledge.

Those were not Minister Farrakhans words:

According to the Bible God hates:

Malachi 1:3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=46&chapter=1&verse=3&version=9&context=verse)
And I hatedEsau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Deuteronomy 12:31 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=5&chapter=12&verse=31&version=31&context=verse)
You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 10:31 AM
america has also given a better home to many foreigners and black youth well atleast where i'm from...usually in present day america when lives are destroyed it is a personal matter.... not national

there is nowhere else i'd want to live than america yes theres alot of ignorance aswell in every other place on earth....why cant you appreciate what you have and quit dwelling on the past 4 real

everytime i think about it i thank god i was born with such privelages and freedom......as oppose to living in a 3rd world country where living would be much more of a challenge than life in the projects......plain and simple i think you need a hug

This freedom we have now came at a large price. And that price was the lives of my ancestors. Maybe yours too.

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 10:33 AM
WTF??

I still don't see why ya'll gotta problem with this post...it's starting to get crazy in here..

You mean to tell me we got Wu fans who cannot identify with the Black experience in America....what a surprise!

You people listen to hip hop but can't stand to build about the fall of America???

RZA would pimp slap ya asses.

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 10:34 AM

You might have a full and complete freedom. But my freedom in this country is extremely limited. Hugs cannot remediate what has happened to my people.

Luther Large
03-21-2006, 10:39 AM
This freedom we have now came at a large price. And that price was the lives of my ancestors. Maybe yours too.

yes i know there's a really strong chance my ancestors were killed too...and for that i'm sorry......but the people we live with today are not the murderers....ive learned to let it go

it's good you express yourself through religion...just dont be fooled or have your brain molded to the equivilance of sum1 elses mindstate...

you need to learn to let go of the past and especially forgive the people who are not guilty....that live in the present

born invincible
03-21-2006, 10:48 AM
yes i know there's a really strong chance my ancestors were killed too...and for that i'm sorry......but the people we live with today are not the murderers....ive learned to let it go

it's good you express yourself through religion...just dont be fooled or have your brain molded to the equivilance of sum1 elses mindstate...

you need to learn to let go of the past and especially forgive the people who are not guilty....that live in the present

word...

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Forgive??

Who?...you?

What did you do?

I suffer today as a direct result of the evil shit done to my people...

IMO, If you are "white" you got two choices:

1) Identify with the slavemaster and your ancestors by acting like everything is equal now and saying that my sight is obstructed because I refuse to "let it go"

2) Understand the Truth, which is simple...Amerikkka was built on the backs of blacks (indignous peoples included) and nourished with our blood. The fact is that this is still happenning today and it's exterminating my people, we go always drill it on yo head and our heads till the shit changes.

LHX
03-21-2006, 11:11 AM
its incredible that the use of the terms 'white' and 'black' can prevent people from agreeing

its hard for white people to see themselves as black because of mirrors

born invincible
03-21-2006, 11:17 AM
I suffer today as a direct result of the evil shit done to my people...

what kind of suffering if i may ask?

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 11:24 AM
YES!!! Good question Born!

I suffer because I don't know where I come from, my culture was stolen. My past was erased and replaced with lies, slavery, pain and all forms of abuse.

I want to know my name, my origin, my truth...and for generations upon generations my people have been breeding this same evil disease of self hate into ourselves.

Yes, it hurts when I see that I have no language, country or culture of my own...it's lonely and I'm a stranger in this wilderness called Amerikkka.

I suffer and I'm pissed off about it....all of this gives my people a reason to commit slow suicide...

They just don't care no more, they eat the wrong foods, kill each other, be hoes and pimps and they stay in love with that mystery God...I suffer.

BackupX
03-21-2006, 11:31 AM
If you suffer then you do that yourself.

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 11:40 AM

I don't express myself through religion. I clearly see how you think about Darker people in general from the ideas you put forth. You say we should let the past go. This is what you are implying, History is important except when it comes to Black people. For you to stay forget the past is a slap in the face to my ancestors. The rest of the World finds History so important many Universities have decided to build courses and majors and minors on this subject alone. There are people in this world that make History a profession. History is everywhere in this society and encases itself in all other scholastic disciplines. But you say to the Black people forget about your History. That is insulting. But I clearly see where your interest are located. I will forgive when Allah (God) forgives.

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 11:42 AM
If you suffer then you do that yourself.

STFU

BackupX
03-21-2006, 12:13 PM
People always tell me that but I never do it.

dif de la rev
03-21-2006, 01:06 PM
from the inside and from the outside. what it sells to the world under guise of freedom democracy and justice to what takes place within big brother brave new world and society bent on lord of the flies - two different and distinct societies. there are two pyramid schemes being perpetuated the money that goes up to the government to pay what bills and the services available to the masses of people dependent. it's a off kilter see saw where one side will end up cutting off the other. loans and getting credit won't stop the divide from growing. hypocrisy is the greatest luxury epitomized in diplomacy propagated through the media that presents it as democracy. robbing medicare to pay treasury bonds to fund social security while pork barreling kick backs that raise the debt from lobbyist specializing in partisan interest.

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 01:13 PM
....why cant you appreciate what you have and quit dwelling on the past 4 real

It appears that you model you thoughts and ideas from the Fore Fathers of this country that you so love. Your Fore Fathers did not allow my ancestors equal access to any type of knowledge now You
want to do the same thing. I guess the apple really does not fall far from the tree. History is and always will be very important for all people but contrary to your belief its only good for White people. You really have no clue about what kind of Black dynamics exist in the Black community all you know is Hip Hop. You can listen to a million Wu albums and you will tell me, "quit dwelling on the past."
Just because you listen to Hip Hop don't tell me to forget about my past and my ancestors that suffered under the foot of your ancestors. Let's keep it real. You may not have had me in physical bondage but you still want to keep us in mental bondage. I think we all see clearly that you are living up to your Fore Fathers thoughts and Ideals just on another level.

LHX
03-21-2006, 01:21 PM
for the record

i am still not aware of anybody on this planet who is doing good

nobody will acknowledge that they put people in mental bondage

if anybody truly realized that they were unreasonably oppressing somebody
they would stop

Visionz
03-21-2006, 01:44 PM
It is foolish to try and deny the faults of the past. It is even more foolish to not make any honest effort in helping to rectify the situation. The real question, in my own mind, is where do we go from here?

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 01:50 PM
for the record

i am still not aware of anybody on this planet who is doing good

nobody will acknowledge that they put people in mental bondage

if anybody truly realized that they were unreasonably oppressing somebody
they would stop

I know Brothers around my way that do good on the daily. I doubt the people you speak of would stop oppressing someone if they truly knew what they were doing. We are all adults no one should have to tell anybody to stop oppressing anther person. The Oppressors know exactly what and who they want to oppress. They have an intended target and an exact goal they want to achieve however little or large.

LHX
03-21-2006, 01:56 PM
I know Brothers around my way that do good on the daily. I doubt the people you speak of would stop oppressing someone if they truly knew what they were doing. We are all adults no one should have to tell anybody to stop oppressing anther person. The Oppressors know exactly what and who they want to oppress. They have an intended target and an exact goal they want to achieve however little or large.

when i said 'do good' - i meant people who are comfortable with their life on this planet

the 'oppressors' are scrambling for their own lives
and oppress people in the process

definitely not saying its right

what im sayin is that there is no villain sitting in a throne oppressing people for the sake of oppressing them

they have no exact goal except to perpetuate their illusion of control

we may have grown to 'adulthood'
but
that means pretty much jack shit

LHX
03-21-2006, 01:57 PM
adulthood was an invention of the 16th century anyway

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 02:10 PM
when i said 'do good' - i meant people who are comfortable with their life on this planet

the 'oppressors' are scrambling for their own lives
and oppress people in the process

definitely not saying its right

what im sayin is that there is no villain sitting in a throne oppressing people for the sake of oppressing them

they have no exact goal except to perpetuate their illusion of control

we may have grown to 'adulthood'
but
that means pretty much jack shit

The "illusion of control" would be a goal.

adulthood was an invention of the 16th century anyway

This is unclear to me. Physically and biologically everthing matures. That includes all physical aspects of the body including the brain. Although for some people the thought process might not grow at the same rate.

LHX
03-21-2006, 02:18 PM
The "illusion of control" would be a goal.
except for the fact that they dont realize that its an illusion

[B]This is unclear to me. Physically and biologically everthing matures. That includes all physical aspects of the body including the brain. Although for some people the thought process might not grow at the same rate.
everything matures
but
there was a time when we didnt have the labels

these days - everybody walks around like somebody owes them something - especially when people reach a certain age

'youre an adult now' the parent says to the child after 18 years of going from NES to genesis to ps1 to ps2

there was a day where you got your respect AFTER ploughed the field and provided some wisdom to help get thru the drought

so
who is 'adult'?

where are they?

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Respect is totally different from maturation.

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 02:29 PM
The following is a partial list of atrocities, massacres, murders, and injuries in recent history for which the United States is responsible:

? 3,000,000 Vietnamese murdered over the course of about 30 years of US aggression.

? Well over 300,000 Japanese were massacred when the US raided Tokyo and dropped nuclear bombs on the urban civilian areas of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

? 600,000 civilians were killed in Cambodia by US bombing between 1969 and 1975.

? Over 500,000 people were killed in Laos when America subjected civilians to "secret bombing" from 1964 to 1973, dropping over two million tons of bombs on the country. Over one fourth of the population also became refugees.

? 100,000 people were murdered in South Korea prior to the Korean War by a brutal repression supported by US forces in 1945. This includes between 30,000 and 40,000 killed during the suppression of a peasant revolt on Cheju Island.

? Up to 4,500,000 Koreans were killed from 1951 to 1953 during America's massive slaughter in the Korean War.

? 200,000 were murdered when the Philippines were conquered by American forces. (This took place just over 100 years ago.)

? 23,000 people were slaughtered in Taiwan by US-backed, trained, equipped, and funded forces (Chiang's Nationalist army) during the late 1940s.

? 700,000 Indonesians (mostly landless peasants) were murdered in 1965 when the US armed and supported General Suharto.

? 200,000 were slaughtered in East Timor in 1975 by General Suharto with US support.

? 750,000 civilians were driven from their homes in East Timor by Indonesian forces in 1999 and 10,000 were killed.

? Over 1,700,000 Iraqis have been killed by US bombings and sanctions, mostly women and children.

? Over 1,000,000 lives were lost during the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s in which the US used direct force and supported Hussein and Iraq.

? 35,000 Kurds were killed, 3,500 villages were destroyed, and between 2,000,000 and 3,000,000 became homeless as a result of aggression by Turkey with US arming and training in the 1990s.

? Over 1,000,000 people were killed in Afghanistan's civil war from 1979 to 1992, in which the US strongly supported the Moujahedeen, the most violent and sadistic of the forces. (This also set the stage for the CIA-backed Taliban to attain power.)

LHX
03-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Respect is totally different from maturation.

true

but
where i disagreed with you
was your comment about 'were all adults here'

as if to suggest that some people are capable of doing better

i am saying that most politicians are physically retarded and do not have the capacity to act in a non-self-destructive manner

LHX
03-21-2006, 02:33 PM
The following is a partial list of atrocities, massacres, murders, and injuries in recent history for which the United States is responsible:

? 3,000,000 Vietnamese murdered over the course of about 30 years of US aggression.

? Well over 300,000 Japanese were massacred when the US raided Tokyo and dropped nuclear bombs on the urban civilian areas of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

? 600,000 civilians were killed in Cambodia by US bombing between 1969 and 1975.

? Over 500,000 people were killed in Laos when America subjected civilians to "secret bombing" from 1964 to 1973, dropping over two million tons of bombs on the country. Over one fourth of the population also became refugees.

? 100,000 people were murdered in South Korea prior to the Korean War by a brutal repression supported by US forces in 1945. This includes between 30,000 and 40,000 killed during the suppression of a peasant revolt on Cheju Island.

? Up to 4,500,000 Koreans were killed from 1951 to 1953 during America's massive slaughter in the Korean War.

? 200,000 were murdered when the Philippines were conquered by American forces. (This took place just over 100 years ago.)

? 23,000 people were slaughtered in Taiwan by US-backed, trained, equipped, and funded forces (Chiang's Nationalist army) during the late 1940s.

? 700,000 Indonesians (mostly landless peasants) were murdered in 1965 when the US armed and supported General Suharto.

? 200,000 were slaughtered in East Timor in 1975 by General Suharto with US support.

? 750,000 civilians were driven from their homes in East Timor by Indonesian forces in 1999 and 10,000 were killed.

? Over 1,700,000 Iraqis have been killed by US bombings and sanctions, mostly women and children.

? Over 1,000,000 lives were lost during the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s in which the US used direct force and supported Hussein and Iraq.

? 35,000 Kurds were killed, 3,500 villages were destroyed, and between 2,000,000 and 3,000,000 became homeless as a result of aggression by Turkey with US arming and training in the 1990s.

? Over 1,000,000 people were killed in Afghanistan's civil war from 1979 to 1992, in which the US strongly supported the Moujahedeen, the most violent and sadistic of the forces. (This also set the stage for the CIA-backed Taliban to attain power.)

and at the end of the day

the summary is simply that we are living on a fucked up planet

at this point
i dont see the benefit of repeating names dates and body counts

what is it in aid of?

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 02:39 PM
true

but
where i disagreed with you
was your comment about 'were all adults here'

as if to suggest that some people are capable of doing better

i am saying that most politicians are physically retarded and do not have the capacity to act in a non-self-destructive manner

My point is that biologically we are all matured beings.

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 02:42 PM
and at the end of the day

the summary is simply that we are living on a fucked up planet

at this point
i dont see the benefit of repeating names dates and body counts

what is it in aid of?

Just further evidence of the absolute fall of America. And it is a part of History that many people do not know. There is always a benefit in learning everyone's History.

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 02:59 PM
say "yall don't shit about the nation"

yo sonny what are you tryna say?

i dont shit about the nation? :lmao:

anyway i dont think americas downfall is inevitible i think it's possible though

and no i dont think arabs should die for 911....but i think whoever did it should be consequenced

so quit being ignorant......and please don't stereotype me

when you say dumb shit like >>> "it was farrakhan....cuz they were bitches who had malcolm killed cuz he started to see the truth"

you will be stereo typed - you deserve it -

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Do you have anything to say about the vicious black brothers who have graced this planet?

YES we do - but this thread is about the fall of america and not the black devils - make a thread about what ever you wish - this one is addressing the inevitable fall of america and its stupid patriotic drone robot hamburger type of people

LHX
03-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Just further evidence of the absolute fall of America. And it is a part of History that many people do not know. There is always a benefit in learning everyone's History.

i cant really disagree with this

i wonder how much of the population is in jail

Wamukota X
03-21-2006, 03:16 PM
america has also given a better home to many foreigners and black youth well atleast where i'm from...

The Home for the Black youth you are talking about must be all the nice, new prison facilities scattered throughout Amerikkka. You consider that a better home. The sad part is you are dead serious.

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 03:18 PM

how do you forgive the people who are not guilty ?

how is that possible ?

are you really 18 ?

are you black in america ?

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 03:25 PM
It is foolish to try and deny the faults of the past. It is even more foolish to not make any honest effort in helping to rectify the situation. The real question, in my own mind, is where do we go from here?

this is what i wanna see - where do we go from here -

when black folks cry out about the injustices done to them and some one says "aww stop your whining and get over it", this proves to us this one who says this is a devil and has no compassion for us -

and is easily USED by the american government to EXTERMINATE who the government says to destroy -

and these DRONES won't ask any questions - they will just aim and shoot to destroy -

what we can do for start is express our pain to the children of the oppressors who carry on the oppressors work with out really knowing what they are carrying on so that they can say "aww stop your whining and get over it" -
this makes it clear for all of us who the real enemy is, and makes them an easy target -

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 03:28 PM

and we are tired of these drones who are easily controlled by america to destroy my people - you PEOPLE are the real problem but are too dumb deaf and blind to realize it - your tired of niggas talking about how white america is fucking them up but you help america fuck us up and you want us to be quiet about it - YOUR LOST SON !

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 03:36 PM

who is america to give us a better anything ?

it would be better for america to tell the truth about who my people really are - giving us an education in their institutions so that we can become more like them is hurting us not helping us

where else have you been ?

why are there 3rd world countries and how many of them were made third world countries because of america

we are not dwelling in the past - we are looking for JUSTICE - the establishment of black inferiority was implemented in the PAST what we are experiencing RIGHT now is the results of the wickedness white america has established

you are free to go to work and BUY things, pay your bills and get an education that will allow you to get more skills to get more work done so you can buy bigger and better things - thats not true FREEDOM - thats the life of a got dam robot -

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-21-2006, 03:52 PM
you are free to go to work and BUY things, pay your bills and get an education that will allow you to get more skills to get more work done so you can buy bigger and better things - thats not true FREEDOM - thats the life of a got dam robot -

I concur absolutely... we live like hamsters running on treadmills

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-21-2006, 03:57 PM
YES we do - but this thread is about the fall of america and not the black devils - make a thread about what ever you wish - this one is addressing the inevitable fall of america and its stupid patriotic drone robot hamburger type of people

Sunny you have been officially engrained into my thoughts...When America falls I have your back!!!!

My arsenal will decapitate any that approach

Luther Large
03-21-2006, 06:16 PM
who is america to give us a better anything ?

it would be better for america to tell the truth about who my people really are - giving us an education in their institutions so that we can become more like them is hurting us not helping us

where else have you been ?

why are there 3rd world countries and how many of them were made third world countries because of america

we are not dwelling in the past - we are looking for JUSTICE - the establishment of black inferiority was implemented in the PAST what we are experiencing RIGHT now is the results of the wickedness white america has established

looking for justice? who or what the hell will you seek justice on if everything that wronged you is probably dead....

let me guess...you'll say "we are seeking justice on amerikkka"

no ihavemt been to any 3rd world countries but i know people ive met in group homes and shit who were..and they said theyre glad they got out and came here...i'm not justifying americas past but.....but you should just live your life without revenge....you can do what you want...cuz i'm just stating my opinion

Dissonance
03-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Dissonance

Luther Large

yall don't know shit about the nation

thats fact

Sunny, you're an ignorant idiot. Go wipe off your keyboard and go outside. you might actually learn soemthing there. Stop crying about being a victim....you're only a victim to your own lazy ass

Visionz
03-21-2006, 06:37 PM
what we can do for start is express our pain to the children of the oppressors who carry on the oppressors work with out really knowing what they are carrying on so that they can say "aww stop your whining and get over it" -
this makes it clear for all of us who the real enemy is, and makes them an easy target

I think this is a vital role that hip-hop plays currently and in the past. I think we're at a point were more and more are waking up because of the KRS-One's, to Public Enemy, to Immortal Technique, the true scribes will be out there like Flava-Flav letting everyone know what time it is. So as that trend in the music continues, more and more wake up. I think their counter-attack to that is all this fake-ass studio gansta shit that compromises the art. The message still gets out but that hip-pop shit can brainwash the young ones when hip-hop could make them wise beyond their years. My point though is that the number grows ever larger. So where from there? I ask because I don't know the answer. I think often of what replaces America? What economic system is it based on? I hate the idea of money, I really do. Could you have a society without money? What would be the motivation to work in this society? or do you see things as not needing a complete overall but rather fine tuning. What if you kept the Bill of Rights, (minus the bullshit 3/5ths of course) And then introduce a national salary cap and national minimal salary that was guareenteed. Maybe a national per capita funding to every child in public school. Universal Health Care that worked would be a good thing.???? I have ideas. The course to arriving at them I'm not so sure about.

Luther Large
03-21-2006, 06:43 PM
It appears that you model you thoughts and ideas from the Fore Fathers of this country that you so love. Your Fore Fathers did not allow my ancestors equal access to any type of knowledge now You
want to do the same thing. I guess the apple really does not fall far from the tree. History is and always will be very important for all people but contrary to your belief its only good for White people. You really have no clue about what kind of Black dynamics exist in the Black community all you know is Hip Hop. You can listen to a million Wu albums and you will tell me, "quit dwelling on the past."
Just because you listen to Hip Hop don't tell me to forget about my past and my ancestors that suffered under the foot of your ancestors. Let's keep it real. You may not have had me in physical bondage but you still want to keep us in mental bondage. I think we all see clearly that you are living up to your Fore Fathers thoughts and Ideals just on another level.

do you think i'm white?

cuz i'm far from it son....i find it sad that you just assumed i was white

i havent forgot about the racism and hatred towards OUR people but i dont choose to live my life miserabley seeking for a justice that might not come in my lifetime i feel no reason to seek revenge......i'm not that type of person....i'm smart now

Luther Large
03-21-2006, 06:56 PM
say

when you say dumb shit like >>> "it was farrakhan....cuz they were bitches who had malcolm killed cuz he started to see the truth"

you will be stereo typed - you deserve it -

"who are you to tell me i deserve it.....would your god think the same?"

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 07:58 PM
looking for justice? who or what the hell will you seek justice on if everything that wronged you is probably dead....

let me guess...you'll say "we are seeking justice on amerikkka"

no ihavemt been to any 3rd world countries but i know people ive met in group homes and shit who were..and they said theyre glad they got out and came here...i'm not justifying americas past but.....but you should just live your life without revenge....you can do what you want...cuz i'm just stating my opinion

listen man - stop thinking that slavery and racism is something of the past - then we can really move forward with our cipher

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Sunny, you're an ignorant idiot. Go wipe off your keyboard and go outside. you might actually learn soemthing there. Stop crying about being a victim....you're only a victim to your own lazy ass

lol thats all you got ?

me lazy ?

i'm the hardest working man that i know - your name calling shows you really have nothing to offer in this cipher - and your not good at it, i suggest you stop it -

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 08:07 PM
I think this is a vital role that hip-hop plays currently and in the past. I think we're at a point were more and more are waking up because of the KRS-One's, to Public Enemy, to Immortal Technique, the true scribes will be out there like Flava-Flav letting everyone know what time it is. So as that trend in the music continues, more and more wake up. I think their counter-attack to that is all this fake-ass studio gansta shit that compromises the art. The message still gets out but that hip-pop shit can brainwash the young ones when hip-hop could make them wise beyond their years. My point though is that the number grows ever larger. So where from there? I ask because I don't know the answer. I think often of what replaces America? What economic system is it based on? I hate the idea of money, I really do. Could you have a society without money? What would be the motivation to work in this society? or do you see things as not needing a complete overall but rather fine tuning. What if you kept the Bill of Rights, (minus the bullshit 3/5ths of course) And then introduce a national salary cap and national minimal salary that was guareenteed. Maybe a national per capita funding to every child in public school. Universal Health Care that worked would be a good thing.???? I have ideas. The course to arriving at them I'm not so sure about.

how about a natural system where man gets his food by growing out of the ground again and not making it in a laboratory on the same table where they mix human seed with pig embryo - digging wells for our water why would we need money ?
everyone learn how to do for self and trade whats necessary - its simple - but whose crops is most likely to fail ?

abel was able and cain could not so he waged war on his brother and killed him - in order to keep order we would have to get rid of cain

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 08:34 PM
^^^ yea man alll about that. but none of this justifies killing white men and women.

no one has to die if they stay outa our way

but ole pharoah had to follow the israelites to the red sea huh

he just could not let his slaves go

they ran all the machines in his land and his own people became lazy and depended on the slaves to keep things moving -

so they chased after them and died -

i'm not about killing any one who is down for truth and peace - i'm not about killing at all -

Dissonance
03-21-2006, 08:38 PM
lol thats all you got ?

me lazy ?

i'm the hardest working man that i know - your name calling shows you really have nothing to offer in this cipher - and your not good at it, i suggest you stop it -

lol...it wasn't name calling just truth. You just hang around the net believing anything you want to, dismissing anything you don't even with facts are in your face.

Crying and whining doesn't get you anywhere...you should know that by now.

It is embarrasssing watching people who are coddled complain that life isnt fair. People have been subjected to worse things and gotten through it. This learned helplessness is pathetic.

born invincible
03-21-2006, 08:40 PM

thats some pretty heavy shit... but any list that you find for my country.. i can find another for other countries thru out the world. everyones always pointin fingers at us... i know this country is grimey.. there is no denying it. but you gotta crazy to believe we act alone.

and as for this:

please.... those fools bombed pearl harbor. and dont gimme the whole shit about pearl harbor was a military base and the cities we bombed were mostly civilians... true as it may be... the fools wanted a war and we brought that shit to their doorstep...

the fools barked but we bit... end of story. WW2 over in days!

Visionz
03-21-2006, 08:42 PM
Have you ever seen something in a painting, like a person hidden in a work by Dali or some shit, and you may have looked at it a hundred times and never seen it before but once you see it. it's basically impossible to not see anymore?
With all the advancements that humans know about, it'll never go back to a garden and a well. What if there's no well where you live? What if the climate isn't suitable to farming? What about crowded cities? How would there be enough farm land for everyone? And if Able got rid of Cain doesn't that just make him Cain instead of Able?

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 08:55 PM
And if Able got rid of Cain doesn't that just make him Cain instead of Able?

no - because cain killed able because he was jealous of what abel was able to do - if abel killed cain, he would be killing him to prevent further harm to himself and others -

Have you ever seen something in a painting, like a person hidden in a work by Dali or some shit, and you may have looked at it a hundred times and never seen it before but once you see it. it's basically impossible to not see anymore?
With all the advancements that humans know about, it'll never go back to a garden and a well. What if there's no well where you live? What if the climate isn't suitable to farming? What about crowded cities? How would there be enough farm land for everyone?

this situation is not a painting by Dali or some shit though - its serious - going back to a natural state will save us alot of unecessary pain - there is plenty of space on this earth - just take a drive across america alone and see for yourself - they got us crowded in these cities when there is plenty of land to spread out into

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 08:56 PM
^^^ yea man alll about that. but none of this justifies killing white men and women.

White men and women are killing themselves!

White people, especially the wealthy ones rule the world.
They love money more than life...they don't value truth and they create war.

Whoever claims to be white needs to hurry up and kill themselves faster, so the rest of us can live in peace.

If I was pale I wouldn't even claim the white race...

When Black people discuss our situation in Amerikkka we have a chance to unite and help each other up out of the dirt, we don't talk about it just cause it is just so damn fun.

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 09:00 PM
thats some pretty heavy shit... but any list that you find for my country.. i can find another for other countries thru out the world. everyones always pointin fingers at us... i know this country is grimey.. there is no denying it. but you gotta crazy to believe we act alone.

and as for this:

please.... those fools bombed pearl harbor. and dont gimme the whole shit about pearl harbor was a military base and the cities we bombed were mostly civilians... true as it may be... the fools wanted a war and we brought that shit to their doorstep...

At first you sound disgusted by the evil of Amerikkka...then you sound all proud and victourious and shit...

Which one is it? or Are you just confused?

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 09:00 PM

and as for this:

who sold these other countries their arms to do this shit though ?

yeah ok - Japan bombed pearl harbor just like arab muslims flew planes into skyscrapers huh -

with all the lies white america told about people of color.... - the treatment of non whites in this country is horrible - even to this day - i wouldn't believe shit they have to say about the chinese,japanese,native american,african,russian,latin, or any non white person on this planet - they'll tell their robots anything to get them to kill whoever they want them to kill -

LORD NOSE
03-21-2006, 09:02 PM
sunny- u had made a comment about a calcified pineal gland.

no i didn't !

LHX
03-21-2006, 09:10 PM
a calcified pineal gland would suck

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 09:14 PM
LOL...I think it was Blackwisdom

born invincible
03-21-2006, 09:26 PM
At first you sound disgusted by the evil of Amerikkka...then you sound all proud and victourious and shit...

Which one is it? or Are you just confused?

im proud of what I Have done.. and what i have achieved. instead of crying about my color and how im held down and limited.. i did the opposite.. i planned my work and worked my plan.

im not proud of anything my country has done that is bad.. and its alot i know. but im not gonna let someone stand by and talk shit. and i will try my best to contribute something positive to it.

yall are some serious negativity bringers.. if yall put half the effort into blaiming and complaining and put it into something constructive things wouldnt be all dicked up..

peep this shit:

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BIPH80VEYRUE2HNW8K18LK1KO

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 09:40 PM
im proud of what I Have done.. and what i have achieved. instead of crying about my color and how im held down and limited.. i did the opposite.. i planned my work and worked my plan.

im not proud of anything my country has done that is bad.. and its alot i know. but im not gonna let someone stand by and talk shit. and i will try my best to contribute something positive to it.

yall are some serious negativity bringers.. if yall put half the effort into blaiming and complaining and put it into something constructive things wouldnt be all dicked up..

peep this shit:

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BIPH80VEYRUE2HNW8K18LK1KO

So you proud of yaself?...that's all good. It ain't about pride and crying and shit though. It's about the truth and teaching it to my people so that more of us can actually have the opportunity to have a plan and work a plan.

What you call achievment is what I call false hope and complacency.

The poor and Black experience in Amerikkka is negative...and as much as you love your country, I don't think you want us to get really constructive because things would get even more fucked up here....

It's time for revolution...not patriotism for Amerikkka

trickkillah
03-21-2006, 09:47 PM
All I'm feeling is channeled ignorance from Aqua Luna and Wamukota X. You talking all that noise but, you've probably done zero research. How are you going to be talking "truth" when you can't even explain it properly to your peoples because of that bias. Also, I think it's foolish for someone to be proud of skin color or to be proud of their country. If ya need a history lesson I'll definitely hook you up. Also, stop calling it America. It's the United States.

Making yourself look stupid. This thread has went through too much since the 1st page. It never was about The Fall of America, like I said, it's about racism and "the mindset of the Negro."

*bite*

Y'all mis-educated like Lauren Hill.

born invincible
03-21-2006, 09:52 PM
So you proud of yaself?...that's all good. It ain't about pride and crying and shit though. It's about the truth and teaching it to my people so that more of us can actually have the opportunity to have a plan and work a plan.

The poor and Black experience in Amerikkka is negative...and as much as you love your country, I don't think you want us to get really constructive because things would get even more fucked up here....

It's time for revolution...not patriotism for Amerikkka

no matter what i say you wont see shit my way... and i wont see shit your way. the debate is healthy i believe, but we are coming from different angles...

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 09:53 PM
All I'm feeling is channeled ignorance from Aqua Luna and Wamukota X. You talking all that noise but, you've probably done zero research. How are you going to be talking "truth" when you can't even explain it properly to your peoples because of that bias. Also, I think it's foolish for someone to be proud of skin color or to be proud of their country. If ya need a history lesson I'll definitely hook you up. Also, stop calling it America. It's the United States.

Making yourself look stupid. This thread has went through too much since the 1st page. It never was about The Fall of America, like I said, it's about racism and "the mindset of the Negro."

*bite*

Y'all mis-educated like Lauren Hill.

Fool, my whole life is research on this Truth.

I'll call this hell hole of a country whateva it deserves to be called in my eyes.

You stupid for even trying to using the word negro...grow some balls and just say nigger.

You should know how to spell it, you are a perfect example of one.

born invincible
03-21-2006, 09:58 PM

I'll call this hell hole of a country whateva it deserves to be called in my eyes.

You stupid for even trying to using the word negro...grow some balls and just say nigger.

oh snap... }:T

trickkillah
03-21-2006, 09:59 PM

Man, come correct. This is one reason you'll never get people to come to this "truth." First of all, get your shit straight. The term "mindset of the negro" was used by Farrakhan in the first post.

You can note: "By the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan"

"This is the mindset of a Negro—always basing our actions on what someone else will think about us rather than what is right for our people."

We can talk etymology or semantics, if you want. Let's get real though.
For someone to adapt a name someone else gave them in disrespect is foolish. Call yourself a Negro - the exact term used is different from saying nigga. The usage of nigga was created in defiance, however Negro was not. He's on the same level they're on. Trying to break peoples apart. Note: I'm not taking sides with the U.S.. I'm not an anarchist but, I don't agree with the function of government. Before you convict me of being a hamburger patriot.

You want to talk what you know or what you think? You don't have to insult either.

Oh and go ahead and call me a nigger. That word doesn't affect me.

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Im not a man, I'm a woman and you came at me real disrespectfull and I'm getting tired of it.

Everytime we bring up race we get hated on...but, wateva.

I talk about what I feel, know, and what I think.

I thought that's what forums like these were for...discussions.

trickkillah
03-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Im not a man, I'm a woman and you came at me real disrespectfull and I'm getting tired of it.

Everytime we bring up race we get hated on...but, wateva.

I talk about what I feel, know, and what I think.

I thought that's what forums like these were for...discussions.

All I said is you were acting ignorant. I'm not hating on you. You need to elaborate and explain your premise before you can start talking down on people. That's not healthy. If you got some evidence to back ya thoughts up then I'm all eyes.

Aqua Luna
03-21-2006, 10:47 PM
It ain't ignorant to discuss Black people and the downfall of Amerikkka...

I would like to know what you want to see evidence about, though.

Sometimes things are so damn obvious...you just have to open your eyes and look.

Wamukota X
03-22-2006, 06:33 AM

The words you used indicate that you are implying that you are not black. You say America has given a better home to many foreigners and black youth. The context of your sentence isolates the author from the "foreigners and black youth". So, you imply that you are not a foreigner or a black youth. America has been the home of black people for hundreds of years. That statement alone says you are something else. If you are black I was wrong. But I was not wrong in the way your thought process is concerning your "Own" people.

Wamukota X
03-22-2006, 06:41 AM
i havent forgot about the racism and hatred towards OUR people but i dont choose to live my life miserabley seeking for a justice that might not come in my lifetime i feel no reason to seek revenge......i'm not that type of person....i'm smart now

Don't get it twisted, I live my life speaking truth. Some people like to pretend this stuff didn't happen and say just forget about it that was the past. Most people are afraid to speak truth. That is not reality. I am not seeking justice, you mis-understand what I am saying. I am not seeking revenge either. There is someone that has that job already. Being "smart now" has nothing to do with any of this. There are "smart" criminals that run this world right now. Intelligence is not the only requirement.

Wamukota X
03-22-2006, 06:49 AM
thats some pretty heavy shit...i know this country is grimey.. there is no denying it. but you gotta crazy to believe we act alone.

Of course America didn't do it alone, they always use Pawns. As for Pearl Harbor, I am not giving you, "the whole shit about pearl harbor was a military base and the cities we bombed were mostly civilians..." I am just giving you the history. Don't get upset with me I did not make the history I just delivered the facts.

Wamukota X
03-22-2006, 07:11 AM
All I'm feeling is channeled ignorance from Aqua Luna and Wamukota X. You talking all that noise but, you've probably done zero research.

Trickkillah, is that what your calling yourself. First I am not talking noise or whatever you what to call it. Just because you fail to recognize the reality of your existence and the reality around you that does not make this information "noise". Just because you are asleep at wheel and don't realize what is and has taken place in this country to other people don't criticize people on this thread who know better. Evidently this is something you cannot overstand and have had nothing positive to add to this cypher from the beginning. How do you know how much research I have done?

Also, I think it's foolish for someone to be proud of skin color or to be proud of their country.

You are sick if you think a person should not be proud of who they are. What is wrong if a Black person exhibits proudness in who they are? You want us to hate ourself for no reason at all, looks like your mask has been removed too. That is the epitome of "channeled ignorance."

If ya need a history lesson I'll definitely hook you up. Also, stop calling it America. It's the United States

History lesson, I doubt you could be an effective instructor. For one it is the United States of America. Or as Benjamin Franklin wanted "United Snakes of America." Either way there is only one Amerikkka. More examples of "channeled ignorance" on your part.

LHX
03-22-2006, 08:30 AM

ding ding ding

we have a winner

it is difficult to be critical without sounding mean

100pr00f
03-22-2006, 08:43 AM
There will always be other countries other than just Amerikkka. But other countries have not committed and continue to commit the crimes against humanity that this great country has pledged to do century after century.

hahahahahah

blind as a bat..ur one sided ass
lol

read look up look around......

this show's how fake u are sorry to say..ur speking of ur mind....
ur comments should be locked

now do i have do bring up wors things then what ..usa did
look around other countrys are killin thier own peaple
look farther south ...stop bing so blind to not what u see in one spot but all around u

LORD NOSE
03-22-2006, 08:47 AM
hahahahahah

lol

look farther south ...stop bing so blind to not what u see in one spot but all around u

this thread is not about all the other countries around us who does bad things - this is about america and the bad things it does - look around this thread -

sounds kinda high schoolish to say "we ain't the only ones who are doing wrong, look, he's doing it too"

100pr00f
03-22-2006, 08:50 AM
no shit...but for him to say ..its the worst and usa is the only ones doing it is false he dodnt know any thing

just what he thinks

i thought this was about knowledge
...seems like this should be in gen chat

100pr00f
03-22-2006, 08:52 AM
so far i dont see any thing about usa...just race

this should be renamed too

LORD NOSE
03-22-2006, 08:57 AM
so far i dont see any thing about usa...just race

this should be renamed too

the usa is all about race

LORD NOSE
03-22-2006, 08:59 AM
no shit...but for him to say ..its the worst and usa is the only ones doing it is false he dodnt know any thing

just what he thinks

where did he say that the usa is the only ones doing it ?

doing what ?

LHX
03-22-2006, 08:59 AM
the usa treats people the same way they treat oil fields

they take the energy without replenishing the stock

100pr00f
03-22-2006, 09:01 AM
where did he say that the usa is the only ones doing it ?

doing what ?

look at what i qouted

thats how he put it

100pr00f
03-22-2006, 09:02 AM
the usa is all about race

one sided still so is every were els...when u go to china u think peeps wont look at u or over charge u

look at the uk

one sided were is the knowledge

Wamukota X
03-22-2006, 12:05 PM
hahahahahah

lol

Why should my comments be locked, there is enough Oppression in the world already. I haven't cursed anyone or threatened anyone.
I am not speaking my mind I'm just bringing you History that you heard not properly received in your educational system of this beloved country or where ever you are from. Why should I be censored? What are you afraid of?

I never said that. You really need help. You didn't quote anything from me related to that. You never make any sense.

Wamukota X
03-22-2006, 01:20 PM
More of Amerikkka's Greatest Hits of the modern war era.

What is racist about this thread? This is not racism just war statistics.

? 45,000 people were killed in South Lebanon since 1982 by Israel, always armed and supported by the US.

? Thousands have been killed in Palestine and millions (in both Palestine and Lebanon) were made refugees by US-backed Israel.

? Over 150,000 were killed in Greece when America advised, equipped, and financed violent interventions in the late 1940s and late 1960s.

? Over 75,000 civilians were killed and over one million refugees were created in El Salvador from 1980 to 1994 when the US intensely supported the efforts of a brutal regime and its death squads to eliminate a popular uprising.

? 40,000 civilians were killed by the US-backed National Guard in Nicaragua over the course of almost 50 years.

? 30,000 lives were killed by the US contras in Nicaragua from 1979 to 1989.

? 200,000 Guatemalans were slaughtered from 1960-1990s by a military apparatus trained, armed, funded, and assisted by America.

? Over 35,000 Colombian civilians have been killed during the US-supported Columbian war against left-wing rebels.

? More than 4,000 innocent civilians were killed in Panama during the US invasion in 1989.

? Hundreds of thousands were killed by US direct and indirect interventions in Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Peru, and Argentina from the mid 60s through the 80s.

? 50,000 Haitians were killed when the US military destroyed a peasant uprising in 1915.

? Between 4,000 and 5,000 Haitians were killed in the early 1990s by US-established forces.

? Thousands were killed in the Dominican Republic during the 1960s when US and Dominican troops crushed a pro-Bosch rebellion.

? Over 3,000 were killed and countless others injured by US interventions in Cuba.

? Hundreds were killed or injured when the US invaded Grenada in 1983.

? Over 50,000 Somalians were killed between 1978 and 1990 by US-supported Siad Barre.

? Up to 10,000 more Somalians were killed by US troops during America's "humanitarian mission" in 1993.

? In the US-supported Rwandan genocide, an estimated 800,000 people were killed in just 100 days in 1994.

? Over 300,000 were killed and 80,000 were crippled in Angola from a US-supported civil war.

? Tens of thousands were killed and up to 200,000 were tortured in Chad by Hissen Habre with US support during the 1980's.

? 1,500,000 were killed between 1980 and 1988 in southern Africa by the US-armed South Africa.

? Thousands of people in Pacific islands, Puerto Rico, Utah, California, Nevada, Washington, New Mexico, and various other places have been killed, infected, or harmed as a result of US weapon experiments (especially nuclear weapons and weapons using depleted uranium).

? Hundreds of civil rights activists have been beaten, tortured, framed, and killed in the US by government agencies in recent history.

? Hundreds of Black Panther supporters and American Indians were framed, beaten, or murdered by the FBI and its cohorts in the late 60's and early 70's.

? Over a thousand American Muslims "disappeared" after September 11, 2001, and have been detained without evidence of wrongdoing.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-22-2006, 02:11 PM
America just following the same suit as every other great empire; The Greeks, Romans, Vikings, British, hell even the nazi empire was still great, going by that definition. Power comes from the scattered bones of your fallen enemies. America's downfall is always going to be inevitable, as no one gets to stay in power for any great length of time.

LHX
03-22-2006, 02:25 PM
America just following the same suit as every other great empire; The Greeks, Romans, Vikings, British, hell even the nazi empire was still great, going by that definition. Power comes from the scattered bones of your fallen enemies. America's downfall is always going to be inevitable, as no one gets to stay in power for any great length of time.

true

we may also be witnessing an end to 'empires' in general this time around tho

notice how the empire in all of these scenarios are increasingly distant from the original cradle of civilization

Wamukota X
03-22-2006, 02:56 PM

I agree all of those empires had their rise and fall. That's what this thread is all about.

V4D3R
03-15-2012, 03:30 PM
up

V4D3R
03-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Studying the decline of the Roman empire...its hard to see the actual fall of America happening in the next 1000 yrs. Its going to be more like a transformation. And no Im not going to segregate myself or ever recommend that to a generation that has every option available that none of us had not too long ago in history.

Freedom is real and every one of us has the opportunity to make life what we want to make it.

If I sat there and mopped about how my parents or foster parents or slavemaster treated me bad when I was younger...for another 50 yrs - thats showing the babies that its cool to live in the past and never reach for the future or fix the present. Sure lets never forget...but dont bring shit to the table that has no substance but to point the finger.

This is what makes us step backwards. America will not be the last "Empire" either...I plan on rebuilding mine and ruling the Galaxy with my son.