PDA

View Full Version : The Pink Panther

urban_angel
03-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Fuck me..............this movie was wack.

Yemman, I could leave it at that....but no! lol! Aiite, so if y'all haven't seen the original with Peter Sellers as Jaques Clouseau, then SEE IT! It is hilarious shit, but I knew when I saw the trailer that the new one would be wack, but I had to see it...................i had to. So I did, and knowing that Beyonce is in it, I knew it couldn't be good, yes she is a beautiful woman, but dayum, she really can't act. I'ma leave it like that bout her. But noooooooooooooo, what the hell were they thinking casting Kevin Kline as Dreyfus?!?!!? WHAT I ask u?! haha, dayum, the first five mins he has 'a french accent'.........after that he switched to english accents, damn, it was WRONG! And the accent that Steve Martin tries, ahhhh! ok ok, I'll stop now, but noo, what were they thinking?!?!?! man, I'ma have to go watch all the old ones now. Well those are my thoughts, if you've seen it.......leme know what you think....

peace

O:)

crass
03-21-2006, 11:25 PM
the original Pink Panther is untouchable. but the new one actually made me laugh. i never go see new movies but this one was fun.

steve martin rules. he's past his prime probably but nothing can top him in shit like The Jerk

Qwiffersniffer
03-22-2006, 12:24 AM
All of Peter Sellers Pink Panther movies are classic. Has anyone seen A Shot In The Dark? Its not pink panther but Sellers plays the roll of Inspecter Clousoue. Woard.

urban_angel
03-22-2006, 04:04 AM
ahh! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeS! lol, Qwiffersniffer, aii I have seen A Shot in the Dark, I have all of the Pink Panther colelction ****sigh**** it's hilarious, and I love the whole Kato thing, hahaha, awww! classic indeed!

WU-KILLAH
03-22-2006, 04:40 AM
I won't even give this movie a try, I know in advance it's wack.