PDA

View Full Version : alone at a wu concert

wuswordz95
03-21-2006, 08:58 PM
has anybody ever gone to a concert alone. looks like ill be seeing ghostface alone. i kinda feel weird about it. i couldnt get my only freind to go. i have limited freinds. so my question is would u go see ghostface or any other member alone. do loners go to a concert

urban_angel
03-21-2006, 09:00 PM
fuck that hon! your gona get to see Ghost, plus I'm sure u gona get on wit baaaaaaaare wu heads once your there, llow what everyone else says, man if I was where u are, I'd go wit u in a flash ;) and you don't wana be regrettin missin out on goin do ya now?!?! enjoy, besides, when else you gona get to see ghost?!

urban_angel
03-21-2006, 09:07 PM
^^^^ totally, dooo it dooo it doooo it! and then post pics of it when ur done up on here :D ! have fun hon

shaolin_danger
03-21-2006, 09:27 PM
4 sho sho i also went to the Wu-Reunion Tour in Orlando dolo solo, i too had a extra ticket cuz i had a friend who canceled on my, but fuck i went i wasn't gonna miss the BEST concert on Earth!!!! and it ended up been'n the Best concert i've ever been to and i've been to many hip hop shows.

it was tight peepz were all cool, love is love its fans who love WU. shit i was there chatted wit others sit'n around me. and i was gett'n drunk by my self, even ate dinner and drank @ the bar hard rock live cafe, by myself be for hit'n the show.

wuswordz95
03-21-2006, 09:37 PM
thank guys but i wont be able to upload pictures. unless i can do it with a disposable camera

MauiLife
03-21-2006, 10:35 PM
is it in portland tomorrow? or did u go to seattle show today?

Deity Allah
03-22-2006, 04:25 AM
The last three wu-tang shows i've been too (The reunion show a couple of months ago as well as a Ghost show and Gza show last year) I went by myself. All my friends are Wu-Tang haters who laugh at me because I still support the Clan therefore, wouldn't be caught dead at a Wu show (though will go to a G-Unit show). :(W As I think about, I go to damn there almost all the shows I see alone because i'm into underground hip-hop, while all my friends just want to go to mainstream shows that the hoes would be at (i.e. T.I., Jay-Z, G-Unit, etc.)

Bottom line, I have more fun by myself because I get to wild out with all the die hards like myself and it's like a feeling of commaradory (sp?). F*ck your punk a$$ friends and go enjoy the show. Born alone, die alone!

stocks
03-22-2006, 08:51 AM
When Wu was on tour about 3 years ago, they played back 2 back nights. the first night my friends came along. but there not die hard like me. they were like why would i want to see them again. But there i was again in line waiting to see WU again SOLO. I did not care, i was banging my head to WUUUUU.

BRONZBODY
03-22-2006, 09:21 AM
ye im gonna see ghost in austin on the 31st,imma buy a digital cam so i can up the pics fo yall....

fuck the wu haters...with a sick syphillis dick...with aids on the tip......

Meta4
03-22-2006, 09:24 AM
Yeah I wild the fuck out solo at the reunion show in Baltimore in my Circuit City jacket might I add.
http://www.sonarbaltimore.com/photos/200602/sonar_02-12-06_091.jpg

dreday99
03-22-2006, 10:29 AM
^^ yo shorty in front of u is right meta. hope u didnt go home dolo...i went to a concert about a decade back with the wu in it dolo. it was a free concert held in harlem by the fugees, and the wu was one of the acts(along with BIG, RIP) and i couldn't get my wu hating friends to go to a free concert! so i went dolo, i didn't talk to nobody, and i sung every wu song word for word, until someone started shooting and there set ended abruptly...

num2son
03-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Yeah I wild the fuck out solo at the reunion show in Baltimore in my Circuit City jacket might I add.

LOL, what happen to that girl under your arm pit?

wuswordz95
03-22-2006, 11:20 AM
is it in portland tomorrow? or did u go to seattle show today?

north hollywood on monday march 27

wuswordz95
03-22-2006, 11:22 AM
thanks guys i fell much better

L~>1<~NKS
03-22-2006, 12:08 PM
LOL, what happen to that girl under your arm pit?

Looks like you gave homegirl a good whalope shun.:lmao:

To the cat that started this thread - more girls for you, nuff said.

Oztradamus
03-22-2006, 12:49 PM
It doesn't matter if you go with somebody else.. The point is you're going to enjoy yourself and be entertained... I've been to numerous concerts by myself, it ain't no thing.. But I also do go with my boys sometimes.

444trumpets
03-22-2006, 01:43 PM
DO IT,

Its ghostface son! yeah!!!!

WUTANG FOREVA MUTHA FUCKAS!!!!

PEACE 4.4.4TRUMPETS

Qwiffersniffer
03-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Fuck friends cause that ain't friends in the end. - 2pac

Blastah
03-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Word, I really think you should go and enjoy it... If one of them Wu generals would come to Portugal, I won't even think about it twice! So u're lucky to have the privilege to see Ghost: even if you're alone, go and enjoy! Believe me that there are persons who would like to be in your place (such as myself! :yessad: ).

P.S.- WHEN IS THE WU COMIN TO PORTUGAL?! 50 Cent, G-Unit, Mobb Deep & M.O.P., Missy Elliot and Busta Rhymes came last year... When it's your turn?!?! The only dope acts that came here were Afu-Ra and DJ Premier this year... and Prodigal Sunn came two years ago, I think! PLEASE, COME! THE DOORS ARE OPEN! (it really hurts to see the Wu in Spain, and not coming at least to our capital, Lisbon...) :'(

THE W
03-22-2006, 04:09 PM
the 3 wu shows i went to i went by myself. my peeps dont like wu-tang or hiphop for that matter.

shaolin_danger
08-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Here we go again Aug/2006 whos going 2 the concerts solo again??

Deity Allah
08-03-2006, 06:01 PM
I have gone to at least 3 wu-tang shows by myself. I have the most fun that way

smokebongoncliff
08-03-2006, 06:51 PM
going solo is more fun i htink. i went to a show wiht friends and then got separated and it was the time of my life

Luz
08-03-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm going tonight by myself. Who cares. Wu fuckin Tang in Phoenix AZ!!!!

sinfullycute
08-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Always went to the shows myself until I met my man. Go ahead, you'll have a good time. I always met people I knew anyhow. Staten Island men are the sexiest! I always ran into someone. Enjoy yourself-there will be enough people around.

snapple
08-03-2006, 07:09 PM
nah the crews gotta flood it and be tipsy as hell its got to be like a big event you know? otherwise im not dropping that kinda loot...

famenchuan
08-03-2006, 10:15 PM
I going to be at the wu aug 18 show alone.

oDoUoSoKo
08-03-2006, 10:31 PM
word ur not alone, ghost will be there

oDoUoSoKo
08-03-2006, 10:32 PM
o u going to webster? i mite go

Sicka than aidZ
08-03-2006, 10:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/moment_113.jpg

Ill go with u to the wu concert

$inista
08-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Always went to the shows myself until I met my man. Go ahead, you'll have a good time. I always met people I knew anyhow. Staten Island men are the sexiest! I always ran into someone. Enjoy yourself-there will be enough people around.

staten in da cut........wut up sinfull you fucking with webster hall
I mite fuck with it

sinfullycute
08-04-2006, 12:56 PM
^^I usually don't go to shows anymore. I already got my man:satisfy:, but I'm sure he'll go.

$inista
08-04-2006, 03:37 PM
nodoubt.......thats wus up you sound happy.. me I'll probably be chillin up in the cut I havn't been to any show in a minute last show was common shit was cool

liquidsiren
08-05-2006, 01:42 PM
i went solo to street scene yesterday...not the same but they were the only reason i went...it was worth it to go alone for me...

killarmyblack
08-05-2006, 06:40 PM
imma be at the wu show alone in philly im cool with that cause i know boot camp and the wu im from staten island but live in philly now

MsRzaRecTaH
08-10-2006, 10:36 AM
I Been To Many Concerts By Myself And I Dont Regret Not Going. I Actually Had A Better Time Cause I Get To Be Me... My Girls Really Dont Dig Hiphop Like Me..

shaolin_danger
08-10-2006, 12:49 PM
I Been To Many Concerts By Myself And I Dont Regret Not Going. I Actually Had A Better Time Cause I Get To Be Me... My Girls Really Dont Dig Hiphop Like Me..

U mean U don't even have male friends to go wit ya!!! if u lived in florida MissReesa, we would be Wu-Concert Buddies*; . we can both go Wu-crazy :cheerlie: @ the show:hooray: , LoL :tease: , oh yea the new myspace is tight, that orange smoke background, nice!^O^

icecream
08-10-2006, 08:42 PM
I've been to the Best concerts in the Midwest.
Trust me everybody at the concert will have Wu on there minds.
The last 2 in Detroit there was not 1 fight!!.You either love Wu or hate em. And if love the music you'll be there. They know how to give a show trust me.

MsRzaRecTaH
08-10-2006, 09:59 PM
U mean U don't even have male friends to go wit ya!!! if u lived in florida MissReesa, we would be Wu-Concert Buddies*; . we can both go Wu-crazy :cheerlie: @ the show:hooray: , LoL :tease: , oh yea the new myspace is tight, that orange smoke background, nice!^O^

my cousins might come with me sometimes.. but 90% of the time I always go solo..

ZiG 9th
08-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Since '03 i've been going 2 all concerts including wu- show's alone. I used to go with my one boy but he be on some other shit now, and i used to take my ex- wiz to a few shows. Also I ask people i know do they wanna go but either they're broke and don't have money or they're too cheap to buy a ticket. So that leaves me to go dolo! I don't want to, but fuck man i can't let other people stop my fun.

shaolin_danger
08-28-2006, 08:45 PM
I need 2 keep going to the Wu-Concerts alone, Cuz on this last ODB Reunion tour i had my cousin collapse n pass out on my ass right in the middle of the shit. and during the "Iron Flag Tour" in 2002 i had a friend drop on my ass 2. Peoples can't handel the Drinking Beers or Goose n Blaze'n mad blunts|) , then stand 4 a couple hours Wu- Come out and smash the stage half way during the show i start blaze'n more blunts then like 10 minutes late i turn around or the nigga next 2 me drops and hits the floor i'm like oh shit, oh shit thats my nigga, dude get up!!!:stroke: be all helping them n shit. n i'm skinny cat so i can't be carry'n any1. :?

so i thing wu-show 4 sho 4 me solo:thumbup:

MsRzaRecTaH
08-28-2006, 10:27 PM
I need 2 keep going to the Wu-Concerts alone, Cuz on this last ODB Reunion tour i had my cousin collapse n pass out on my ass right in the middle of the shit. and during the "Iron Flag Tour" in 2002 i had a friend drop on my ass 2. Peoples can't handel the Drinking Beers or Goose n Blaze'n mad blunts|) , then stand 4 a couple hours Wu- Come out and smash the stage half way during the show i start blaze'n more blunts then like 10 minutes late i turn around or the nigga next 2 me drops and hits the floor i'm like oh shit, oh shit thats my nigga, dude get up!!!:stroke: be all helping them n shit. n i'm skinny cat so i can't be carry'n any1. :?

so i thing wu-show 4 sho 4 me solo:thumbup:

thats fucked up!
i went to this concert solo ..again!
and Im going to the Rakim concert.. .solo.. hahah!
but its better for me though.. I am a female and it be a sausage fest but
Im jsut there to enjoy the show and thats it!
I dont give a fuck ... I got one life

wuswordz95
08-30-2006, 03:41 AM
thats fucked up!
i went to this concert solo ..again!
and Im going to the Rakim concert.. .solo.. hahah!
but its better for me though.. I am a female and it be a sausage fest but
Im jsut there to enjoy the show and thats it!
I dont give a fuck ... I got one life

I wish i could go withg you. can i go with you.? can I xan I ?

Alcryt
08-30-2006, 07:18 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/moment_113.jpg

Ill go with u to the wu concert

I spotted her at the bottom of the first pic under the dudes left armpit :lmao: