we play into 'their' hands when we cant resolve certain things

who ever it is 'they' are

i dont really like any of you
or trust any of you
but
if you acknowledge the same elements of pressure as i do
it seems we are fighting the same fight
by default

it would be really significant if the individuals could squash the bullshit and stick with some progressive themes

dark-skinned folks want their struggle and oppression to be acknowledged
light-skinned folks dont want to be chastised for being born into a fucked up system

what i see is two groups of people under the same source of pressure

certain people have grown to acknowledge the effects of food substances on the body
other people havent yet found it necessary to investigate a relationship between what they eat and what they do between when they wake up and when they go to sleep

is there no room for tolerance here?

what i dont think youll find here
is any regular posters here that think the current experience on this planet is all peaches and cream

ultimately
i am posting this to try and generate some discussion about what this forum is about
what the central themes should be
and i am curious to see if we could define a common goal
maybe all the other bullshit would fall to the side

like i said
i dont want to spend any more time building with you people than i have to
but
forums like this seem to be the best places to be at this point

what i dont want to see is good heads get driven away for having to put up with too much bullshit

throw some feedback if you get the chance

7EL7
03-22-2006, 08:30 PM
wouldn't we like the whole world to be good

ain't happening

LHX
03-22-2006, 08:34 PM
wouldn't we like the whole world to be good

ain't happening

so what is happening?

7EL7
03-22-2006, 08:56 PM
some are crying and some are eating

but i'm laughing

LHX
03-22-2006, 08:59 PM
'it isnt true unless it makes you laugh
you dont understand it until it makes you cry'

evacuate

100pr00f
03-22-2006, 10:41 PM
most of the post on here are about the following of a certon thing
need to clean it up

most of the thing on here is about the race

on how whites should be killed off
whites as a whole race fucked the black race
bla bla
its all this place is ..i can stand for one or 2

and to bring facts not thoughts

ive done that ..but is floods this whole fourm

need to ask a q and get a thought out answer

Visionz
03-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Thanks for putting this out there. I would like to see solutions tring to be presented at the same time of identifying problems. Too often I see people who are aware of the problems without giving enough thought to realistic solutions to that problem. And to me genocide of an entire people will never be the right answer, and really those kinds of responses, in general deny the real solution and the real problem at the same time.

Prolifical ENG
03-24-2006, 07:31 PM
I will sticky this for now. I havent been in here recently like I should be.

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 02:48 AM
Solutions ?

lets look at the problems

look, calling 2 people a nigger, isnt a big deal,it doesnt make me a bad person. your buddy tookie killed people and alot of people forgave him.

i called someone wait, 2 people the n-bomb in one post. u cant forget about it. u cant forget about ....well of ccourse u cant forget about it, its your goddam sig NO body gives a shit but nobodys gonna forget it. alot of people see your sig and say to themselves,.."all that guy wants to do is have e-beef with sicka". they know u dont actuallly care, lol, why would u, if its hurtful you''d get rid of it. u choose ,i dont even know why, lmao,

i know u arent LHX, (kinda sucks), or timbs, (cant have everything,) soul controller or princerai, oh well

you'll get no resolutions outta this shit,
i apologized, ive givin u solutions to resolve this problem and all you've done is called me a fag,...than a baby....than whatever.

dont be stubborn kid, the fight is over. do u enjoy typing words that lead up to beef, nevermind. I apologized earlier, and im doing it again. and as long as there's a member named "crackakilla" on the forum, i dont think were going to get very far with all this. wait, your going nowhere with this,.. over.1

see how he causes trouble then calls you a trouble maker after he apologizes but then says what he did was no big deal and i should just let it go ?

this is the mentallity we have been fighting in KTL - this is that devil we talk about so much - when we are expressing what we suffer today due to people like this who laid the foundation of madness we get called racist and haters - its like telling the rape victim " aww just get over it, its nothing but a forced dick up your ass"

people like this

they won't see themselves at all no matter how much we attempt to explain it in clear words - all they know is war

this is the problem in KTL !

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 02:54 AM
and this is not the first time we have been called niggers by Jasper and sicka

wooz loves to use the word too - but thats all they have

while we pull out history books,scientific findings, todays news stories about the wickedness done to us by people like these and build and try to reconnect ourselves with ourselves they bring nothing to counter that but the word NIGGER - thats all they have - no debate - no proof - just racial slurs

being called Leroy and Jamal and Nigger on a official Wu Tang website is a slap in the face to the 9 generals and i know they wouldn't have this shit if they knew what was up -

Ironlungz
03-25-2006, 05:20 AM
We (people of western european descent) need to acknowledge what our countries have been doing (and still are) to the rest of the world's population.
You (people of african, asian, latin-american descent) need to acknowledge that even though some of us in this forum have that heritage we cannot be held responsible, and that despite of our heritage we can also be against the current world order.

It's about respect, tolerance, forgiveness. It's about seeing who the real enemy is. It's about moving forward....

LHX
03-25-2006, 09:00 AM
this discussion of 'race' takes on more dimensions than people are willing to look at

but
people neglect to look at ALL dimensions of it
because from at least one perspective
everybody is to blame in this mess

white people will never understand oppression until they feel oppression

black people will never understand being blamed for something they dont understand until they get blamed for something they dont understand

which is why i quoted that section from the art of war

IF THERE IS A DEFINITION OF A COMMON GOAL
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE ON YOUR PERSONAL QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE

IF THERE IS A STATEMENT OF AIM
ALL THE BULLSHIT WILL FALL TO THE SIDE

this is a long road
and everybody here is arguing about what color the road is
instead of focusing on reaching the destination

and it has got so bad
that barely anybody even knows what the destination is anymore

trickkillah
03-25-2006, 09:31 AM
The only race that exists is the human race.

Word up.

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 11:06 AM
You (people of african, asian, latin-american descent) need to acknowledge that even though some of us in this forum have that heritage we cannot be held responsible, and that despite of our heritage we can also be against the current world order.

those whites who come in here with respect and understanding receive respect and even honor from us

those blacks who come in here with disrespect get slapped up quick

there is no discrimination on my part at all when it comes to this

Prolifical ENG
03-25-2006, 04:19 PM
One minor thing is too often people are posting directly to 1 person who replied to the thread when they should be posting in direction of the people reading the thread. I know sometimes it is necessary to write to one person, but sometimes it is better to address the room.

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 04:41 PM
One minor thing is too often people are posting directly to 1 person who replied to the thread when they should be posting in direction of the people reading the thread. I know sometimes it is necessary to write to one person, but sometimes it is better to address the room.

its also important that people make a reply to the topic and not the person making the topic - too often people assume the intentions of the thread starter

MaShPG
03-25-2006, 06:21 PM
this is the problem in KTL !
No, the problem is there's no knowledge in KTL. Ya'll are just blaming white people for your problems (understandable, but you use us as a scape goat too much), making conspiracy theories, and complaining. Everybody in KTL just bitches, instead of organizing and doing something to change the fucked up state EVERYBODY is in. I haven't seen one petition in there, one solution, every thread pretty much either relates back to white people ruin everything or the government is trying to kill us all.

Not to mention you hypocrits will denounce racism and prejudice so often, and complain about the aftereffects it did to your people, and then turn around and make fun of gays, planning a gay holocaust.

SMH

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 06:38 PM
No, the problem is there's no knowledge in KTL. Ya'll are just blaming white people for your problems (understandable, but you use us as a scape goat too much), making conspiracy theories, and complaining. Everybody in KTL just bitches, instead of organizing and doing something to change the fucked up state EVERYBODY is in. I haven't seen one petition in there, one solution, every thread pretty much either relates back to white people ruin everything or the government is trying to kill us all.

if thats all you see here then wake up - open your eyes cause its not that simple - pointing out the problem to the people is the first part of eliminating the problem -

Not to mention you hypocrits will denounce racism and prejudice so often, and complain about the aftereffects it did to your people, and then turn around and make fun of gays, planning a gay holocaust.

us hypocrits ?

lol i never agreed to a gay holocaust or a holocaust of white people - these accusations of the misinformed is getting out of hand and turning into slander -

MaShPG
03-25-2006, 06:48 PM
if thats all you see here then wake up - open your eyes cause its not that simple - pointing out the problem to the people is the first part of eliminating the problem
I'm awake, still don't see anything but shit talking. 50 geeks on the internet ain't the people by the way, if you really wanna "point out the problem", which you've been doing for some 50 years might I add, then take that shit to the streets. Revolution and change will not come through the internet.

us hypocrits ?

lol i never agreed to a gay holocaust or a holocaust of white people - these accusations of the misinformed is getting out of hand and turning into slander
I'm talking about KTL as a whole, too many people who represent the "knowledge" of KTL were so quick to bash homosexuals. Stating that it's a disease, which is the same thing slavemasters thought about your ancestors, "oh, their skin color is a disease, we must save them."

In order for KTL to succeed, everybody must know the ledge, and understand the point of this forum. This forum is not a movement or revolution, it should be used as a way to gain knowledge and develop understanding, NOT TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 07:07 PM
I'm awake, still don't see anything but shit talking. 50 geeks on the internet ain't the people by the way, if you really wanna "point out the problem", which you've been doing for some 50 years might I add, then take that shit to the streets. Revolution and change will not come through the internet.

if all your seeing is shit talking then get your eyes out of the toilet, wipe them off so you can SEE whats really going on - you have no idea what i've been doing, and you can't tell me how to point out the problem - your not equipt to do so - "The Streets" lol you can't tell me about revolution and dealing with the people in "The Streets"

Been there done that and still doing that - do you know me ?

don't underestimate the power of the internet - its another form of communication - talking to a class room of 30 to 40 people in the Bronx is nothing compared to having those same words that reached that 30 or 40 reach people all over the world - the people in this revolution you speak of have to communicate some type of way - wether it be telephone,radio,Tv, or the Internet -

I'm talking about KTL as a whole, too many people who represent the "knowledge" of KTL were so quick to bash homosexuals. Stating that it's a disease, which is the same thing slavemasters thought about your ancestors, "oh, their skin color is a disease, we must save them."

In order for KTL to succeed, everybody must know the ledge, and understand the point of this forum. This forum is not a movement or revolution, it should be used as a way to gain knowledge and develop understanding, NOT TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
then use it as a way to gain knowledge - if someone else wants to see it as a movement so be it - if you have something to share that you feel "the people" here should know about then post it - i don't remember any of your threads - ask the people here if they have learned any thing of value that they have been able to use in their lives -

This forum is not a movement or revolution, it should be used as a way to gain knowledge and develop understanding, NOT TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
but you don't speak for everyone

this forum is used by People and these People express their views

if these views causes someone to change then so be it

if it doesn't affect you then so be it

lol - whats wrong with changing the world ?

start up a MaShPG forum and run it the way you want - you can boot anyone who doesn't see it your way there

MaShPG
03-25-2006, 07:10 PM
Why you taking this personally? You can't handle constructive criticism? Plus I ain't talking about you, I'm talking about KTL.

Whatever though, if I wanted to start a movement I would take it to the average "People From The Streets" whom you speak so poorly of. You keep trying with these folks...good luck with that.

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Why you taking this personally? You can't handle constructive criticism? Plus I ain't talking about you, I'm talking about KTL.

Whatever though, if I wanted to start a movement I would take it to the average "People From The Streets" whom you speak so poorly of. You keep trying with these folks...good luck with that.[/quote]

now your making up shit because you been ran out of ammo

i'm talking poorly about the "People in the Streets" lol dam - where was i talking poorly of the people in the streets ?

i thought you were awake

second - Why you taking this personally? You can't handle constructive criticism? Plus I ain't talking about you, I'm talking about KTL.

what you wrote here makes no sense at all and this is another problem with KTL - people with poor reading comprehension skills always misinterpreting whats written

here let me tell you whats wrong with what you wrote above - you ask me "why are you taking this personally?" then you go on to ask me > "You can't handle constructive criticism?"

wtf ?

i thought you was awake - end of discussion -

MaShPG
03-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Sure, end of discussion. Your mind is too closed and sensitive for any discussion anyways (and you can take that personally). Plus it's hard for me to try to reprove my point when you edited your ignorant post to dismiss all the points I had (taking it personally, dumbing down "the streets").

Ain't got shit to do with poor reading comprehension skills.

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 07:27 PM
lol

bahhh

MaShPG
03-25-2006, 07:31 PM
now your making up shit because you been ran out of ammo

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Sure, end of discussion. Your mind is too closed and sensitive for any discussion anyways (and you can take that personally). Plus it's hard for me to try to reprove my point when you edited your ignorant post to dismiss all the points I had (taking it personally, dumbing down "the streets").

live a lil shave a lil then come see me if you wanna debate these things - your not ready - really - i'm serious yo - learn a lil more about life and how to express what your really feeling -

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 09:27 PM
i will tell of this revelation i just recieved

i just figured out that i'm in here with children - i will try my best to keep this in mind when a debate or misunderstanding comes up - age does make a difference and when yall get older yall will find out how much of a big difference it make - dam - alot could have been avoided -

also the children in here should understand where they stand and realize that the very things that they are arguing for is new to them - i now really don't expect yall to understand most of the stuff written in this forum -

but yall should understand that if you come in here disrespectful you should be put in order

this place needs order - mods need to catch the problems as soon as they come up - if there is a misunderstanding, it should pulled to the side to be examined - this is why i put up the debate break down center, so that the problems can be seen and squashed before it grows into unnecessary name calling and slander

MaShPG
03-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Lucky for you. That way when you lose an argument, you can revert to, "uh...you're a child".

LORD NOSE
03-25-2006, 10:00 PM
Lucky for you. That way when you lose an argument, you can revert to, "uh...you're a child".

awww look at the baby

whitey
03-25-2006, 11:21 PM
yo just cause you got smoked by a 16 year old you dont gotta revert to that bullshit you always try to sling when you loose an argument.

since your such a man, man up then.

sweet sista
03-26-2006, 01:32 AM
hehehe i dunno but for some reason i like this kind of arguments.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 01:39 AM
yo just cause you got smoked by a 16 year old you dont gotta revert to that bullshit you always try to sling when you loose an argument.

since your such a man, man up then.

lol smoked ?

thats how you see it

thats sad - really there was no argument - not even a debate - and you couldn't even quote anywhere in this thread where i "got smoke" lol - but keep pretending if that makes you feel powerful

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 01:42 AM

there is no lost on my part young man - lets go over the our post right now and break it down - are you really ready to see yourself, or will you cover your eyes and throw punches while i sit in the crowd and watch you play yourself - again ?

lol - let me know when your ready -

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 03:12 AM

yo, black= nigger, white=cracka, bitch,ho,slut are just the exact same as callin u nigger, degrades woman.... cheecck it,,, fags, homo's all that, queers, both u and aqua and 7el7 have been using that shit to bully me off this forum. well callin some one a fag is like callin u a nigger. its not a big deal.. sorry, but the n-bomb is not a cool, elite , highclass term that can only be said by certain peeps. its an impolite thing to say, but yo, why drag it out? 85%, blind deaf dumb, the same shit as racial slang. stop ussin,,..;..as a matter of fact, i dont care.

oh yeah what does WHITE AMERIKKA mean too u ??....i hate the kkk, i dont hate whites. alot of people hate the KKK, so puttting WHITE AMERIKKKA out there basically means i hate u. get over it losers. no one likes u anyways, peace

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 03:14 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/img033.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 03:20 AM

owned^^

NOW TAKE THAT FUCKIN QUOTE OUT YOUR SIG, PLEASE

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 03:24 AM
yo, black= nigger, white=cracka, bitch,ho,slut are just the exact same as callin u nigger, degrades woman.... cheecck it,,, fags, homo's all that, queers, both u and aqua and 7el7 have been using that shit to bully me off this forum. well callin some one a fag is like callin u a nigger. its not a big deal.. sorry, but the n-bomb is not a cool, elite , highclass term that can only be said by certain peeps. its an impolite thing to say, but yo, why drag it out? 85%, blind deaf dumb, the same shit as racial slang. stop ussin,,..;..as a matter of fact, i dont care.

oh yeah what does WHITE AMERIKKA mean too u ??....i hate the kkk, i dont hate whites. alot of people hate the KKK, so puttting WHITE AMERIKKKA out there basically means i hate u. get over it losers. no one likes u anyways, peace

If you can dish it out then you should be able to take it.

Personally, I don't care how old you are and what your complexion is...If you wanna say rude disrespectful shit, then you gonna get rude disrespectful shit shoved back in your face.

IF you think terms like 85 % and blind, dumb and deaf are racial slang and insulting then what the fuck are you doing on a Wu tang Clan website...that makes no sense.

And you can say that nigger shit all you want, it really just makes you look stupid.

The kkk in Amerikkka stands for the brutality and evil that this country represents. It means Black People don't sleep cause they will lynch ya ass if ya don't watch out.

Actually noone should sleep cause you all are being fucked in the system by Amerikkka.

And I don't care if you in this forum or not...you don't mean shit to me. But, you should stop coming here if you get all upset and wanna go off everytime.

sweet sista
03-26-2006, 03:25 AM
it's just gettin' better and better hahah

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 03:34 AM
If you can dish it out then you should be able to take it.

Personally, I don't care how old you are and what your complexion is...If you wanna say rude disrespectful shit, then you gonna get rude disrespectful shit shoved back in your face.

IF you think terms like 85 % and blind, dumb and deaf are racial slang and insulting then what the fuck are you doing on a Wu tang Clan website...that makes no sense.

And you can say that nigger shit all you want, it really just makes you look stupid.

The kkk in Amerikkka stands for the brutality and evil that this country represents. It means Black People don't sleep cause they will lynch ya ass if ya don't watch out.

Actually noone should sleep cause you all are being fucked in the system by Amerikkka.

And I don't care if you in this forum or not...you don't mean shit to me. But, you should stop coming here if you get all upset and wanna go off everytime.
]MOTHER FUCKER HAS i HATE NIGGERS IN HIS SIG. I DONT GIVE A DAM ABOUT KTL, YALL SOUND THE SAME AN IM JUST INTO IT......FUCK EM I DOIN , WHOCARES ABOUT WHAT U SAY.

I KNOW I CAN SAY NIGGER ALL I WANT, I JUST WANT THAT QUOTE OUTTA HIS SIG. AND AS LONG AS HE ADVERTISES MY POSTS, HE'LL BE AS STUPID AS THE ONE WHO MADE IT. NUFF SAID, *SATAN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING*

HOMOTEP

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 03:35 AM
it's just gettin' better and better hahah

IT WONT GET BETTTER, ITS THE FUCKIN INTERNET

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 03:40 AM
i will tell of this revelation i just recieved

i just figured out that i'm in here with children - i will try my best to keep this in mind when a debate or misunderstanding comes up - age does make a difference and when yall get older yall will find out how much of a big difference it make - dam - alot could have been avoided -

also the children in here should understand where they stand and realize that the very things that they are arguing for is new to them - i now really don't expect yall to understand most of the stuff written in this forum -

but yall should understand that if you come in here disrespectful you should be put in order

this place needs order - mods need to catch the problems as soon as they come up - if there is a misunderstanding, it should pulled to the side to be examined - this is why i put up the debate break down center, so that the problems can be seen and squashed before it grows into unnecessary name calling and slander

I thought that was put in a very democratic and polite way to try to create peacefull dialogs with ya'll.

But, ya'll just turn ya backs on it and continue to hate.

And then ya'll still have not come up with a better suggestion to cut down on the beefs.

Ya'll just keep on saying how racist black people and how we don't need to talk about race and the whiteman and 85% and stuff like that.

Well here is a news flash - this is a wu tang forum and if you have ever listened to there music then you would know that it has a lot to do with this kinda stuff.

So, we go still express our views no matter what. You are gonna hate that about KTL, no matter what so either keep beefing or come up with a solution.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 04:17 AM
there is no need to argue with him sista

he's gonna continue to use his tricknowlegde to make wickedness fair seeming thats what he does -

last time he used the word nigger wooly put it in his sig and sicka begged him to take it out - the very same day wooly took the sig out (about a year later) sicka pulls this shit - he just wants negative attention - he wants to make people angry - its that fire he craves - thats how the devil does - alot of them are now showing their teeth because the sun is out - its day time - and you know what happens when a vampire is caught in the sun

so they'll continue to back each other up - pat each other on the back - to inspire more madness - make up stuff - lies - slander - tricks - its their nature - we have been talking about this for a while now on KTL - these debates and arguments are healthy because it brings the snake out of them - they do not want it to be peaceful in here -

if I wanted to start a movement I would take it to the average "People From The Streets" whom you speak so poorly of.

if any one in here can quote me speaking poorly of "People From The Streets"

I'll take a lost to the child and consider myself burned - if not i ask for the child to admit that he made up a lie because he ran outa ammo -

its sad that yall refuse to see yourselves, but i won't sweat it now - i know that dracula and mirrors don't mix - i know that the wolf man will turn on you when the moon is full - he's a great pretender, like sicka - he'll apologize and say that what he did was wrong and PM me telling me to take what he said out of my sig - then next month he'll say the shit again - straight wolf man tactics -

WARNING - DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE

Thats what we have been telling yall for the longest on KTL - don't trust them - they are called "The Devil" for a reason - and for the past couple of days they have been proving us right -

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 04:28 AM
i dont give a fuck if u treat like a god damn pile of shit,....take that fucking quote out, now. fuck u tryin to do man, u tryin to get all blackc peeps to hate me, well it aint working real well. probably cuz they know calling a person a nigger is the same as calling a woman a bitch.../
C,...you both went offf on some gay bashing shit on me, am i running around saying SUNNY HATES HOMOSEXUALS,...NO, THAT WOULD PISS MARK MAYOYA OFF. (JK)....NO ONE GIVES A SHIT MAN, CALL ME WHATEVER u want, bounces off. so u may as well lose the sig, or u can be stubborn and irritate the board with one little post. nigger= lardass,...or 4 eyes, retard, fag,.....an on an on, just words, lmao, nvm, yo, get a life kid and throw away the sig.

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 04:30 AM
quit thinking about it, just do it, cyaaaaa

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 04:39 AM
i dont give a fuck if u treat like a god damn pile of shit,....take that fucking quote out, now. fuck u tryin to do man, u tryin to get all blackc peeps to hate me, well it aint working real well. probably cuz they know calling a person a nigger is the same as calling a woman a bitch.../
C,...you both went offf on some gay bashing shit on me, am i running around saying SUNNY HATES HOMOSEXUALS,...NO, THAT WOULD PISS MARK MAYOYA OFF. (JK)....NO ONE GIVES A SHIT MAN, CALL ME WHATEVER u want, bounces off. so u may as well lose the sig, or u can be stubborn and irritate the board with one little post. nigger= lardass,...or 4 eyes, retard, fag,.....an on an on, just words, lmao, nvm, yo, get a life kid and throw away the sig.

its just words so why are you sweating it -

fuck u tryin to do man, u tryin to get all blackc peeps to hate me, well it aint working real well.

you say its not working real well anyway, so why should i take it out ?- those are your words - nigger is not the same as lardass,...or 4 eyes, retard, fag.

but we been through this how many times ?

you wanna make jokes and call us Jamal,Tyrone and laquisha and niggers ?

those are jokes made to belittle black folks - we had enough of folks belittling us and trying to make our experience here in america seem like its no big deal - but you know this already because we told you this already - many of times - yousa clown - and a sad one at that -

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 04:40 AM
its also funny how you talk your racist shit then end it with

peace

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 05:03 AM
Fuck, Okay

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 05:20 AM
its also funny how you talk your racist shit then end it with

peace

IT'S FUNNY HOW ALL THESE CATS WANT THIS BITCHASS FORUM TO BE ENLIGHTNING, FULL OF KNOWLEDGE, AND U TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE HATE ON ME, ALL THESE CATS YOU TALK WITH U IN KTL, THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME CALLIN SOME ONE A NIGGER. PROLLLY LAUGH ABOUT THAT SHIT..."YES, SONNY'S GONNA REVOLT!"...LOL, MAN, CHECK CHECK IT OUT, YOUR SPREADIN HATE WITH THAT BANNER LIL GIRL. THATS WHY I DONT LIKE IT.

FUNNY HOW MASHPG CALLED YOUR STUPID SHIT, AND YES NIGGER IS THE SAME AS ANY WORD THAT LOWERS SELF ESTEEM, DONT EXPLAIN THE NIGGER WORD HISTORY,, ALOTTA WORDS.,,...LIKE HOW THAT GIRL CALLS COPS PIGS, SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT LETTERS. THIS IS WHAT, NEVERMIND MAN, U GOTTA TAKE IT OUT, WHAT IT MEANS TO ME IS THAT PANTHER, THEM COLORS, MAN, DIS KKK IN YOUR SIG, GO OFF ONFUCKIN LAPD. LOOK WHAT U GOT KID, A QUOTE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THATS FULL OF MEMBERS WHO DONT LIKE U. NUFF SAID,PUSS

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 05:28 AM
SUNNY WINTERS (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=10251) This message is hidden because SUNNY WINTERS is on your ignore list

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 05:31 AM
silly man - i'm not here to be liked by all these men on these forums thats your motive - we ain't in high school -

lmao @ this nigga saying "nobody likes you"

thats pussy talk little man only pussys care if a group of men on a forum likes them or not lol - listen shit box, you make people hate you by calling them niggers - you said that shit, now deal with it - and if nigger is the same as any other word, why are you beefin with me about having it in my sig ?

stay the fuck outa KTL with your one dimensional bullshit and you won't have this problem - and stop eatin them paint chip sandwiches, its fuckin with your brain

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 05:53 AM
SUNNY WINTERS (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=10251) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileymonkeypiss.gifThis message is hidden because SUNNY WINTERS is on your ignore list

ON POINT
03-26-2006, 07:11 AM
Yall Trippin

MaShPG
03-26-2006, 02:01 PM
if any one in here can quote me speaking poorly of "People From The Streets"

I'll take a lost to the child and consider myself burned - if not i ask for the child to admit that he made up a lie because he ran outa ammo -

its sad that yall refuse to see yourselves, but i won't sweat it now - i know that dracula and mirrors don't mix - i know that the wolf man will turn on you when the moon is full - he's a great pretender, like sicka - he'll apologize and say that what he did was wrong and PM me telling me to take what he said out of my sig - then next month he'll say the shit again - straight wolf man tactics -

WARNING - DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE

Thats what we have been telling yall for the longest on KTL - don't trust them - they are called "The Devil" for a reason - and for the past couple of days they have been proving us right -

Nobody can quote you on speaking poorly on "People from the streets" because you edited your ignorance after I called you out on it. And put some respect in your words man, I'm being respectful and just trying to prove you are wrong, whereas you're bringing in a bunch of random shit like my race and age into the picture to discredit your loss. You're looking real silly talking shit to a "child" who beat a "man" (:looking:) in an argument.

Keep waiting for me to turn on ya'll and drop the N bomb, which is what you want me to do so you can discredit all my knowledge. Ain't gonna happen.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 02:40 PM
Nobody can quote you on speaking poorly on "People from the streets" because you edited your ignorance after I called you out on it. And put some respect in your words man, I'm being respectful and just trying to prove you are wrong, whereas you're bringing in a bunch of random shit like my race and age into the picture to discredit your loss. You're looking real silly talking shit to a "child" who beat a "man" (:looking:) in an argument.

Keep waiting for me to turn on ya'll and drop the N bomb, which is what you want me to do so you can discredit all my knowledge. Ain't gonna happen.

lol - why are you LYING kid ?

i'll never edit my words because of what someone else said -

ok - since you say that i ERASED my words that stated something bad about "the People in the streets", what was those words that i erase that you called me on -

what did i say about "The People in the Streets" that i later ERASED due to you pointing it out

i'll wait right here for you to come up with another lie to cover the last one

You're looking real silly talking shit to a "child" who beat a "man" (:looking:) in an argument.
i know this makes you feel like you got hair on your balls an all - but stop lying to yourself child - its unhealthy for the mind to pretend to be something your not - you have answered none of my questions - when you wrote "yeah whatever" you forfeited in the DISCUSSION because you knew that there was nothing left for you to say against the FACTS - so you proceeded to tell LIES - that might work verbally, but all your LIES are written down/recorded -

but this is healthy for those others who may be reading this - it exposes the devil you are - hiding behind conscious Hip Hop lol - your a joke

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 02:53 PM
i know this makes you feel like you got hair on your balls an all""

lmfao

i

WU-KILLAH
03-26-2006, 03:16 PM
These two kids are entertaining ...+)

whitey
03-26-2006, 03:28 PM

ok - since you say that i ERASED my words that stated something bad about "the People in the streets", what was those words that i erase that you called me on -

what did i say about "The People in the Streets" that i later ERASED due to you pointing it out

i'll wait right here for you to come up with another lie to cover the last one

i know this makes you feel like you got hair on your balls an all - but stop lying to yourself child - its unhealthy for the mind to pretend to be something your not - you have answered none of my questions - when you wrote "yeah whatever" you forfeited in the DISCUSSION because you knew that there was nothing left for you to say against the FACTS - so you proceeded to tell LIES - that might work verbally, but all your LIES are written down/recorded -

but this is healthy for those others who may be reading this - it exposes the devil you are - hiding behind conscious Hip Hop lol - your a joke

i think the pattern is clear, everyone sees it but you. anyone you get in an arugment with you berate them with things like child, baby, someone that needs to grow hair on their balls, calling everyone who doesnt agree with you a liar or devil or that just you cant trust these people.

you just got it twisted man, this is a forum for debate. for exchange of ideas. differentiating opinion.

i said the same thing to that other dude who was acting like this, you sound like you dont like dessenting opinion, kinda like the executive branch of this country. i dont see how you can call one side out for doing the same thing you are doing. two wrongs dont make a right, you cant justify yourself with the same things that you discredit.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 03:51 PM
i think the pattern is clear, everyone sees it but you. anyone you get in an arugment with you berate them with things like child, baby, someone that needs to grow hair on their balls, calling everyone who doesnt agree with you a liar or devil or that just you cant trust these people.

NO - your missing the point - this is not about agree or disagree - this is about a lyer trying to get away with lying and others who also view things with a white mind backing up a lyer

you just got it twisted man, this is a forum for debate. for exchange of ideas. differentiating opinion.

NO - you got it twisted - this is a forum - for people to communicate - when communications are unclear, debates arise - when one gives misinformation and lies, don't pat him on the back and say good job - if this lyer is labeled an immature,child who is not ready to argue anything because he just learned how to talk yesterday don't incourage him to continue lying or you'll be put in the same bag with him

i said the same thing to that other dude who was acting like this, you sound like you dont like dessenting opinion, kinda like the executive branch of this country. i dont see how you can call one side out for doing the same thing you are doing. two wrongs dont make a right, you cant justify yourself with the same things that you discredit.
again - quote me being wrong - there are not 2 wrongs here - go back to where it all started and reread it - then SHOW me where i was in error - or shut up -

MaShPG
03-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Aight, I'm sick of this shit. Quit saying quote me. Nobody can quote you cause every time you slip up and somebody calls you out on it, you go back and edit your post. That's a bitch move. You were talking shit about people from the streets. I know that, and you know that, fuck what everybody else thinks.

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 04:28 PM
dont get upset, the dudes a fuckin nerd

Dissonance
03-26-2006, 04:34 PM
its also important that people make a reply to the topic and not the person making the topic - too often people assume the intentions of the thread starter

live a lil shave a lil then come see me if you wanna debate these things - your not ready - really - i'm serious yo - learn a lil more about life and how to express what your really feeling -

awww look at the baby

Last edited by SUNNY WINTERS : Today at 12:10 AM.

Last edited by SUNNY WINTERS : Today at 09:19 AM.

Last edited by SUNNY WINTERS : Today at 07:44 PM

Last edited by SUNNY WINTERS : Today at 08:57 PM.

i know this makes you feel like you got hair on your balls an all - but stop lying to yourself child - its unhealthy for the mind to pretend to be something

your a joke

those are jokes made to belittle black folks - we had enough of folks belittling us and trying to make our experience here in america seem like its no big deal - but you know this already because we told you this already - many of times - yousa clown - and a sad one at that -

NO - your missing the point - this is not about agree or disagree - this is about a lyer trying to get away with lying and others who also view things with a white mind backing up a lyer

again - quote me being wrong - there are not 2 wrongs here - go back to where it all started and reread it - then SHOW me where i was in error - or shut up -

So who exposed Sunny for what he truly is the most. The white minded children, or his own words. Either way it seemed dracula got upset and confused when forced to see his own reflection....sad day

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Aight, I'm sick of this shit. Quit saying quote me. Nobody can quote you cause every time you slip up and somebody calls you out on it, you go back and edit your post. That's a bitch move. You were talking shit about people from the streets. I know that, and you know that, fuck what everybody else thinks.

so what did i say about the people from the streets ?

lol - i'll wait

you see that edit at the bottom of this post ?

lol - tell us al what words i edited - or did i add words - or did i correct a misspelling lol - stupid - you wanna continue with that lie, its gonna come back and bite you in your pink butt cheeks - give ME a hint of the bad shit i said about the people from the streets - you can even PM it to me fool - if you can't provide this then you need to "shut the fuck up you dumb little kid"

listen baby demon - i am the people from the streets so what you talking about ?

you make no sense at all - one thing i'll give you demonic bastards, and thats yall do stick together - like flies on shit - this is how yall stole the black mans identity - by LYing to his children after you kidnapped them - its in your very nature to lie and slander - this is why there are so many threads talking about how the white man is the devil - because of shit like this -

and now you make it more clear - some of us were considering accepting yall - but yall fucked that up - keep it up - you make me look good

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Last edited by SUNNY WINTERS : Today at 12:10 AM.

Last edited by SUNNY WINTERS : Today at 09:19 AM.

Last edited by SUNNY WINTERS : Today at 07:44 PM

Last edited by SUNNY WINTERS : Today at 08:57 PM.

So who exposed Sunny for what he truly is the most. The white minded children, or his own words. Either way it seemed dracula got upset and confused when forced to see his own reflection....sad day

dumbass - what - i'm not allowed to edit typos/misspelled words ?

yall are sad - nothing that i expressed was changed -

Dissonance
03-26-2006, 04:47 PM
lol...your own words expose you all the time. You are obviosly not smart enough to keep track of them, although they are posted. I like how you avoided how your own words truly look.

Dumbass? Oh, how we like to cry and pount when someone calls us a name, but when exposed and "out of ammo" all we can think of is .......dumbass....

Dissonance
03-26-2006, 04:53 PM
To close as I will not waste more time with simpletons........even the little white children school you and your ignorance. It is once again a shame and an embarrassment. You claim one thing, but make yourself nothing more than an internet minstrel show.

Lol....you talk of real life. No child, this internet is your haven. A grown man trying to debate and sound intelligent against kids...and constantly losing. In real life you would be ridiculed and smacked.....so enjoy trying to be something on the net....even though this thread proves you have failed miserably at that

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 04:57 PM
lol...your own words expose you all the time. You are obviosly not smart enough to keep track of them, although they are posted. I like how you avoided how your own words truly look.

Dumbass? Oh, how we like to cry and pount when someone calls us a name, but when exposed and "out of ammo" all we can think of is .......dumbass....

you talk , but you don't show and prove -

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 04:59 PM
To close as I will not waste more time with simpletons........even the little white children school you and your ignorance. It is once again a shame and an embarrassment. You claim one thing, but make yourself nothing more than an internet minstrel show.

Lol....you talk of real life. No child, this internet is your haven. A grown man trying to debate and sound intelligent against kids...and constantly losing. In real life you would be ridiculed and smacked.....so enjoy trying to be something on the net....even though this thread proves you have failed miserably at that
i expect for you to see it like this - your inferior thin pink mind won't allow you to see the facts - the fact is that i'm e slappin 4 demons at the same time -

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 05:20 PM
so what did i say about the people from the streets ?

lol - i'll wait

you see that edit at the bottom of this post ?

lol - tell us al what words i edited - or did i add words - or did i correct a misspelling lol - stupid - you wanna continue with that lie, its gonna come back and bite you in your pink butt cheeks - give ME a hint of the bad shit i said about the people from the streets - you can even PM it to me fool - if you can't provide this then you need to "shut the fuck up you dumb little kid"

listen baby demon - i am the people from the streets so what you talking about ?

you make no sense at all - one thing i'll give you demonic bastards, and thats yall do stick together - like flies on shit - this is how yall stole the black mans identity - by LYing to his children after you kidnapped them - its in your very nature to lie and slander - this is why there are so many threads talking about how the white man is the devil - because of shit like this -

and now you make it more clear - some of us were considering accepting yall - but yall fucked that up - keep it up - you make me look good

OH NO!! we didnt get accepted by the SUNNY WINNERS NERD HERD:'(

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 05:23 PM
OH NO!! we didnt get accepted by the SUNNY WINNERS NERD HERD:'(

Actually, the whole of humanity wants ya'll wiped of the planet Earth.

Ya'll should stop this gay stuff and heed our warnings.

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 05:32 PM

him

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Actually, the whole of humanity wants ya'll wiped of the planet Earth.

Ya'll should stop this gay stuff and heed our warnings.

look im sorry, :beer: im half indian, we cant sing about drugs,violence, and ho's. we aint athletic like the othher races. u know, the government changed alot in your favor, what do u expect, perfection. not happening.
too many cheifs an not enuf indians. but seriously, your part of society now, hell, donald trump gave that contract to that black guy on that apprentice show. u see black people with pretty much the same freedoms as white people. so i think your time is now since it seems everyone's getting equally fucked. what did the indiaans get?? tell me what the "white america" has given the native americans. black folks judges of the supreme court.
lol, what did indians get tho?

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 05:44 PM
yeah, guess what, the rest of the planet wants u gone too.

I don't represent the devils who raped and piligaed from the East to the West of this planet.

Think for a minute...European dominance has been a plauge, a rotten, filthy disease of tyrancy for thousands of years.

Ain't no Vietcong ever called me nigger!....think about it.

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 05:55 PM
look im sorry, :beer: im half indian, we cant sing about drugs,violence, and ho's. we aint athletic like the othher races. u know, the government changed alot in your favor, what do u expect, perfection. not happening.
too many cheifs an not enuf indians. but seriously, your part of society now, hell, donald trump gave that contract to that black guy on that apprentice show. u see black people with pretty much the same freedoms as white people. so i think your time is now since it seems everyone's getting equally fucked. what did the indiaans get?? tell me what the "white america" has given the native americans. black folks judges of the supreme court.
lol, what did indians get tho?

yo^^

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 06:04 PM
we got white people, than we got black people, than we got in wars and died for freedom. now we have alcoholism, reservations, liquor stores and casino's and thats it. ocerall, alcohol has ripped us up. i dont know, your from lebanon right, so u prolly have way different views about this shit. its coool, i dont like most white people either, my mom, she's cool, she's white and if a person even looks at her wrong ill beat the fuck out that person. your right about alotta shit. peace( im admitting im wrong, in some ways, it's easy when its on the internet)

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 06:07 PM
what grade you dropped out sicka

2nd, 3rd maby

Prolifical ENG
03-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Another thread gone out the window......

Does anyone in this thread and the "Tookie" thread know how much time they wasted here?

Learn from that.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 06:24 PM
its not time wasted for me, its points proven and devils exposed

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 06:30 PM
well im feeling better about the whole name calling shit, hey prolific, can u edit sonnys sig?

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Another thread gone out the window......

Does anyone in this thread and the "Tookie" thread know how much time they wasted here?

Learn from that.

I'm keeping the sword sharp...best believe.

It will come in handy.

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 06:43 PM
I don't represent the devils who raped and piligaed from the East to the West of this planet.

Think for a minute...European dominance has been a plauge, a rotten, filthy disease of tyrancy for thousands of years.

Ain't no Vietcong ever called me nigger!....think about it.

yeah, no shit,fuck this place. its like how did we get all into this environment.. i knnow what you'll say and your right, but man, we evolved into nevermind,

Dissonance
03-26-2006, 06:57 PM

Yes it was amusing watching this manchild fumble and stumble over his own words, edit his own words to try and make himself look less pathetic while getting spanked by children. Watching him cry about what he claims others do, when in fact he is the only fool that slithers on his belly. Watching him cry about race and assume what race others are as his weak attempt to cover up his own inadequacy, lies and foolishness. Watching him try to convince himself that he is not the fool he is, and thinking he is fooling anyone other than himself. You stumble around in here, you must stutter horribly outside, but I doubt you lack any courage to go out there.

Like I said, a sad minstrel show, you should learn how to hide your strings better.

LHX
03-26-2006, 07:10 PM
everybody is under pressure

the words rarely come out right

rhetoric is poison

why does everybody want to be a lawyer?

what is the enemy?
why can there be no agreement on this?

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 07:31 PM
Yes it was amusing watching this manchild fumble and stumble over his own words, edit his own words to try and make himself look less pathetic while getting spanked by children. Watching him cry about what he claims others do, when in fact he is the only fool that slithers on his belly. Watching him cry about race and assume what race others are as his weak attempt to cover up his own inadequacy, lies and foolishness. Watching him try to convince himself that he is not the fool he is, and thinking he is fooling anyone other than himself. You stumble around in here, you must stutter horribly outside, but I doubt you lack any courage to go out there.

Like I said, a sad minstrel show, you should learn how to hide your strings better.

through the eyes of a swine filled demon are distorted visions of greatness he does not comprehend - light cutting like holy water on a foul beast whose ancestors just learned how to walk on 2 feet last night - one who brings nothing but dissonance and discord to a cipher he slithered up to only to get his head squashed by the big black boot of a God - slithering outstretch tongue takes its last movement to stillness forever between rubber and concrete mission ended in completeness as we continue to build on the blood stained streets peaceful for the moment

Prolifical ENG
03-26-2006, 07:50 PM

proven to whom?

Is this what KTL should be about?

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 08:05 PM
How else can anyone 'know the ledge' if you don't show it and prove it to them?

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 08:07 PM
it doesn't have to be as long as the demons are kept in place

they come in here with their nigger jokes, they gonna get the smack down put on them its that simple - i see none of yall calling sicka on his behavior - i see none of yall calling jasper or machete on their behavior

is this a white power forum ?

Prolifical ENG
03-26-2006, 08:14 PM
I dont know what this forum should be about.....thats why I stickied it for people's suggestions.

People think this place should be shut down....but those same people I havent seen many threads here they created.

Exposing individuals is one thing, and ignoring ignorant posts is something else.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 08:20 PM
so i should ignore when one of these bastards comes into a cipher, calls us niggers, then parades on like nothing is wrong ?

i shouldn't call him on it

the mods and admin permit this type of shit here ?

Prolifical ENG
03-26-2006, 08:29 PM
^^^^

I know what you mean....too bad some people dont have "real" banning powers. ignoring does lead people away

But how do some people know (assume) they know the skin tone of each user on here?

Banning usernames doesnt work, pruning threads doesnt work, I guess you're right....might as well expose people.

whitey
03-26-2006, 08:32 PM
they come in here with their nigger jokes

chris rock makes white people jokes everybody laughs? i dont get it. should we want to beat his ass?

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 08:37 PM
chris rock makes white people jokes everybody laughs? i dont get it. should we want to beat his ass?

do what you want - but chris rock makes white people jokes because they already beat his ass

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 08:42 PM
^^^^

I know what you mean....too bad some people dont have "real" banning powers. ignoring does lead people away

But how do some people know (assume) they know the skin tone of each user on here?

Banning usernames doesnt work, pruning threads doesnt work, I guess you're right....might as well expose people.

nah - the best thing is to not even deal with it - its in the favor of white people - the admin is white the mods is white - whites get to come in here and spit out their racist shit and go unpunished - when we complain about it we get attacked by a white mob - shit is sad - but fun at the same time because its a like work out for me - being that i'm always in these fights alone - so keep it the stupid shit coming

Prolifical ENG
03-26-2006, 08:49 PM
how do you know all the admins and mods are white? I dont remember them or me posting pictures....dont know who stated they are white.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 08:54 PM
every single last one of yall is white

LHX
03-26-2006, 09:05 PM
nobody wants to see a worse tomorrow
yet
everybody here is going to wake up on a planet in worse shape than it is today

nobody wants to see this
yet
it happens anyway

why?
why?
why?
why?
why?

Sicka than aidZ
03-26-2006, 09:09 PM
it doesn't have to be as long as the demons are kept in place

they come in here with their nigger jokes, they gonna get the smack down put on them its that simple - i see none of yall calling sicka on his behavior - i see none of yall calling jasper or machete on their behavior

is this a white power forum ?

I told u bro, i have been talked to bout that, and thats that.

Prolifical ENG
03-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Alright I got enough of an understanding from this thread, I will unsticky it. I have another idea....

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 09:57 PM
heres the solution right here

my new theme song for now

http://mudsociety.com/MUSIC/AhYeah.mp3

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Ah yeah! ^

I'm down!!

there is no messiah like an M.C. messiah!!!

Ah yeah!

Prolifical ENG
03-26-2006, 10:06 PM
Ah Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitey
03-26-2006, 10:10 PM
every single last one of yall is white

didnt you try and call me out for doing the same to you?

not ok for me? but ok for you?

LHX
03-26-2006, 10:26 PM
U 5%percent Thhink The Black Man Are Gods? I Beat You Cant Beat My Ass. Half Of You Cant Even Out Think Me
U Aint Not God
Just Got Delusions Of Grander
Is Gary Coleman A God?
I Dare You To Say All Blacks Are God
Fuck Gary Coleman
He Aint No God To Me
Just A Midget I Would Shit On If He Ever Got Out Of Line
U Think Your Oppressed By The White Man For Slavery
I Hear This Shit Come Out Of Every 5% Mouth
Well Those Same White Poeple Made Slaves Out Of Other White People
U My God? Hell No
U Think You Deserve Privelage Because Someone U Dont Even Know Was Abused?
Fuck You Stright Up
I Had To Drop Out Of College Cuz I Was White And Whites Dont Get No Funds
But Let A Black Man Say" My Ancestors Were Victims So Pay Me" And U Get It
U Pro Black Pumping That Pay Me Shit Are Scumbags
A Drain On Society
Too Lazy Or Incompetent To Get What You Want So You Beg For A Handout
And All U Do Is Destroy Any Progression That Dont Benefit Yourselves
And Im Not Talking To Every Black Person In The World
You Know Who U Are If U Take Offense To This
Cuz Your The Perpatrators Of This
And I Know Some Are Gonna Say Im Racist
Fuck You
Like I Said Im Not Pointing Out A Whole Race...just A Few In A "race"
That Just Think Your Better Then The Next Man...black Or White
Becasue You Read Some Books

for those keeping score at home

this is the incorrect approach to the situation

Prolifical ENG
03-26-2006, 10:27 PM
What is your conclusion? That just seems like a rant.

If you are all about figuring out the 5% and still dont know....a 5%er once told me this...."only 5% of the 5% are truly 5%" In your case not everyone that you enconter that claims they are 5% may not actually be.

Aqua Luna
03-26-2006, 10:37 PM
You seriously tryna compare the "5%" to the kkk ??

HAHAHA...that's just ridiculous.

Now, your reaching and it don't make sense.

MaShPG
03-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Well, I can see where he is lead astray. So many KTLers judge a whole group of people based offa one race, for example everybody expects white people to come in here throwing the N word around like Sicka. So when Sunny is acting real ignorant and represents 5%ers, people can establish false views about them.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 10:51 PM
Well, I can see where he is lead astray. So many KTLers judge a whole group of people based offa one race, for example everybody expects white people to come in here throwing the N word around like Sicka. So when Sunny is acting real ignorant and represents 5%ers, people can establish false views about them.

shut the fuck up you little dumb ass kid

i don't represent the 5%

speak what you know - and you know nothing so just shut the fuck up you little dumb ass kid

i represent the truth - something you cannot speak cause your built to lie - a little blue ball pink boy

MaShPG
03-26-2006, 10:52 PM
And all the mods don't represent the white race.

You dumb ass senile, disillusional 92 year old fart.

LORD NOSE
03-26-2006, 11:00 PM
get your bookbag and scooby doo lunch box ready for tommorow

pack you a tuna fish sandwich a hi-c juice and some fruit roll ups

get your trapper keeper organized turn your night light on and go to bed

grown folks talking here 8O

oh shit - i just had some words in my post dissing people from the streets but i edited it - i can't let mash potatoes catch me

Fire,Earth,Water (http://mudsociety.com/MUSIC/FireEarthWater.mp3)

Visionz
03-27-2006, 12:04 AM
it's possible to hate what a person does and still not hate the person themself. Much of European history is a story of Imperialism. It doesn't make sense to try and deny the course that history has taken. I'm not happy about it when I look back on it but I certainly don't want to be judged or associated with it according to the color of my skin. Don't the black people in this forum feel the same way? Essentially ,doesn't everyone want and deserve to be judged by their character? I'd also like to say, I see this a lot in talks of reperations, people will often say that America doesn't owe blacks anything because they weren't slaves themselves, yada yada. Well that's really bullshit. Social conditions, Jim Crowe laws, etc... fucked up a lot of shit for blacks in this country long after slavery was deemed illegal. Public schools are still eurocentric in their teachings and our own goverment stock piles their neighborhoods with both guns and drugs then locks them up in a prison so people can work for next to nothing all over again. Everything has been disporportioned towards white males since the inception of america. This country and the world at large is fucked up and we should all acknowledge these things. But with that being said, lets move on now. Where do we go from here?

whitey
03-27-2006, 12:11 AM
atleast mashpg doesnt hide his age...

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 01:04 AM

you wanna know my age "whitey" i'm 32 - will be 33 thid year tou bastard - the same age jesus died - November 14 1973 one day later after HIP HOP was born you pink movafuca - now what - now what you gotta say ?

whitey
03-27-2006, 01:43 PM
nothing. wasnt too hard now was it. just gonna have to find someone over 32 so he can call you a baby. thats how it works isnt it?

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 01:55 PM
it's possible to hate what a person does and still not hate the person themself. Much of European history is a story of Imperialism. It doesn't make sense to try and deny the course that history has taken. I'm not happy about it when I look back on it but I certainly don't want to be judged or associated with it according to the color of my skin. Don't the black people in this forum feel the same way? Essentially ,doesn't everyone want and deserve to be judged by their character? I'd also like to say, I see this a lot in talks of reperations, people will often say that America doesn't owe blacks anything because they weren't slaves themselves, yada yada. Well that's really bullshit. Social conditions, Jim Crowe laws, etc... fucked up a lot of shit for blacks in this country long after slavery was deemed illegal. Public schools are still eurocentric in their teachings and our own goverment stock piles their neighborhoods with both guns and drugs then locks them up in a prison so people can work for next to nothing all over again. Everything has been disporportioned towards white males since the inception of america. This country and the world at large is fucked up and we should all acknowledge these things. But with that being said, lets move on now. Where do we go from here?

this is the first step - to recognize the truth for what it is - many whites don't seem to have any compassion or understanding when it comes to our situation in america and abroad - i've said this before and i'll echo it right now - all people should be treated with respect and love from us - but if they push respect and love away, so be it - leave them alone and move on -

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 01:56 PM

any one who been here long enough knows my age - why are you instagating this bullshit - get off of mash potatoes nuts

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 02:00 PM
you wanna know my age "whitey" i'm 32 - will be 33 thid year tou bastard - the same age jesus died - November 14 1973 one day later after HIP HOP was born you pink movafuca - now what - now what you gotta say ?

i ain't write this shit

whitey
03-27-2006, 02:08 PM
i'll readily admit i have white friends that call blacks niggers. i think partly because they are trying to be funny and its easy to make fun of someone whos not like you. i never have and still dont think thats right, its almost sickening. but there is a reason why people act like that, theyll say it about a black person they see on mtv or in a video at school about poverty and just make comments on that.

they dont understand how people get the way they do. things are coniditioned on them and they are brought up a certain way, there is no switch where people can just change who or what they are. when you trace almost all african americans in this country back eventually they will be related to former slaves. they were conditioned to be stupid, subserveant, and purposly uneducated.

slavery was not that many generations ago in the big picture. when a slave became free, he tought his kids, who tought there kids ect ect. and now where here today. i think thats something that people take for granted and not really thought about when people are using such terms. on that note though i think too many african americans dont really think about it in those terms either and are proud to be "hood". when in reality "hood" is really caused by white laws and ways and that they need to strive to be above that.

LORD NOSE
03-27-2006, 02:18 PM
this is progress

we all need to tell the truth about the situation and begin the healing

dif de la rev
03-27-2006, 03:24 PM
it seems that there are threads that deal with for your information, what's your opinion/thoughts/views - even when topic is started with facts it will still end up turning into a for your information twist just by someone inserting opinion or facts as they see them. there seem to be more statements and assertions than questions being asked. also there seems to be at times two or three different conversations in one thread which makes the latter day poster have two/three discussions to elaborate on thus further adding more growth (good or bad not me to say).

LORD NOSE
02-12-2011, 03:18 PM
lmao - Up

Undiluted Karma
02-13-2011, 10:42 AM
Lol why are you ressurecting old threads?

I can understand and appreciate you ressurecting old threads on relevant knowledge orientated topics but this thread?

LORD NOSE
02-13-2011, 04:14 PM
Lol why are you ressurecting old threads?

because LHX made some good points as usual

I can understand and appreciate you ressurecting old threads on relevant knowledge orientated topics but this thread?

you didn't get anything useful out of this thread ?