LHX
03-23-2006, 03:03 PM
then your redemption will never be complete

its up to you to figure out what 'embrace' means

just a reminder

Aqua Luna
03-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Word..

and figure out what 'oppressor' means as well...

LHX
03-23-2006, 04:13 PM
Word..

and figure out what 'oppressor' means as well...

this is the correct addition to the statement

Claustrofobic
03-23-2006, 05:37 PM
what about redemption? damn I wish I grew up in an english-speaking country too....

LHX when you start talking I always need a dictionary with me, might as well be russian to me wit all those huge words

Claustrofobic
03-23-2006, 05:42 PM
Ok lets see if I understood this with an example

Like if u were locked up by some dude that hates you....if u dont learn to understand him and his cause's and arent able to place yourself in his position, you will never be set free by him

LHX
03-23-2006, 05:47 PM
what about redemption? damn I wish I grew up in an english-speaking country too....

LHX when you start talking I always need a dictionary with me, might as well be russian to me wit all those huge words

damn yo

thats some strange irony

i fuckin hate long words
and i usually bash people for using them

LHX
03-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Ok lets see if I understood this with an example

Like if u were locked up by some dude that hates you....if u dont learn to understand him and his cause's and arent able to place yourself in his position, you will never be set free by him

thats pretty damn sharp bro

Claustrofobic
03-23-2006, 05:49 PM
haha well maybe try bashing your stomach for a change

but yo did I get it right a little with the example?

Claustrofobic
03-23-2006, 05:50 PM
Ok ok cool

by the way LHX thanks again for the help in my thread, im reading 3 books now: Wu-Tang Manual, the Autobiography of DMX, and The Art of War. After this I will move onto the Bible, Quoran and the works of Nietschze

LHX
03-23-2006, 06:30 PM
if you dig neitszche

check out camus and sartre as well

peace

LHX
03-23-2006, 06:31 PM
id neve embrace my oppressor, i can take the time to understand them and why they do what they do but id never embrace.
there's a nature to life that can't be change, a nature inside of man that is what it is, something that you can't turn a blind eye too.
a gazelle would be a fool to embrace a lion, but wise to understand why the lion does what he does and wise to understand the movements of the lion.

thats why i said

its up to you to figure out what 'embrace' means

Fr@z
03-23-2006, 06:39 PM
I embraced my oppressor once.

now i can take many forms.

stak84
03-23-2006, 07:18 PM
Dont really think that there is always some
kind of benign reason why someone opresses
you could just be that they enjoy seeing
others suffer or some other sick pleasure
that they get out of it. I dont think that
everyone is inherently good which may be
the only reason why you would read so
much into it

hectis
03-23-2006, 10:09 PM
the First OPPRESSOR I Have To Embrace Is Myself Once I Stop OPPERSSING My Own Self Then I Will Be Able To Save Myself And Save Others After That

galt john galt
03-24-2006, 12:44 AM
learn your faults and flaws. accept the fact you won't evole to full potential. it does take eras of progress. don't beat up on yourself. it only makes the ugly more forsaken. become more indifferent to them. when around the outer enemy don't let them cross your path. don't plan on intergrating into their society, where deal with their habit of thinking. sell them a broken bridge with just enough rope to hang themselves from.

the easy way is to turn the tables, give them a taste for apologies from oppressor will not undo damage. the inbreed psychological impact that permeates their very being. embrace, not out to sing kumbaya with smores and passing a drum to release feelings of anger while getting stoned.

agree that we disagree and disagree on that.

Claustrofobic
03-24-2006, 04:35 AM
I can never seem to understand what galt john galt is saying eather

thats it im taking english courses this september

Visionz
03-24-2006, 04:50 AM
^don't take it too hard on yourself, all I speak is english, and at times he doesn't make sense, or at least, he uses really bad wording when trying to explain himself, so it seems senseless. My guess is that english is a second language to him as well.

"where deal with their habit of thinking"

tidbits like theses ^ are my reason's for saying that.