PDA

View Full Version : Wu Latino: New Chamber or New Hype?

drunkoffthewu
03-23-2006, 04:49 PM
Unfortunately I have not been able to find any Wu-latino artists album to purchase locally, so I just been streaming audio from the website. What I've heard thus far is the Wu doing as it always does...bringing a street gritty sound to hip hop music (if u think reggaeton is not hip hop...think again). The Witty Unpredictable - Talent And Natural Game...who would expect the wu to go this direction? I would!!! Look at what the wu is doing and has done with european hip hop artist (IAM, Saian Supa Crew, Cilvarings and others). With a world wide Wu-Tang culture that is still strong, I would say "New Chamber"!!!

Wu-Latino sharpen ya blade!!!!! :clap:
http://loud.com/wutang/splash.gif (http://loud.com/wutang/wu.html)

AK Spray
03-23-2006, 05:12 PM
sweet.

oDoUoSoKo
03-23-2006, 09:02 PM
they need artist from places other than dominican republic

P-Noid Brown
03-24-2006, 09:53 AM
yes that is true hopefully they will be gearing up with some new material soon.... Let's hope they can hit us with that BONG! I'm really looking forward to 2 cara and Ramses's projects. Impetus is hot but i would like to hear more material.

L~>1<~NKS
03-24-2006, 10:52 AM
Que volon!

You can order the mix tape online if you can't reach it locally. For the skeptics - remind yourselves it's early for this division. When the clan started off it took some time for them to get recognition commercially, even though they've always been underground. Ofcourse with over a decade of knowledge and wisdom in the game, these cats in Wu Latino will develope much quicker than the clan did - just wait and see.

By the way watch out for Ramses - 1 cut from this dude got me interested, that says it all.

Stay up fam!

P-Noid Brown
03-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Ramses is that nigga.. he ripped the mixtape. i sent an e-mail to my connect at wu-latino to see if i can post up some dope tracks to open some minds here on the forum cause i think the tape hot as hell.

rubyspirit
06-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Ramses is that nigga.. he ripped the mixtape. i sent an e-mail to my connect at wu-latino to see if i can post up some dope tracks to open some minds here on the forum cause i think the tape hot as hell.

I like the video. I'm going to cop it.

Godbrother
06-25-2006, 11:35 PM
WU LATINO is no hype, new chamber that has awakened me. WU Latino just needs a strong fan base, who else can provide that but WU TANG

LATINO WU todo manera!!!!!!!!!